A New Set of Wheels

Dec 26 20:55:30 <E4D> *EVERYONE* that can see outside. Perception.
Dec 26 20:55:42 <Dexanote> 4df+2 can Myrtle have stepped outside for a breath of air?
Dec 26 20:55:43 <Glacon> Dexanote: can Myrtle have stepped outside for a breath of air?: 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
Dec 26 20:55:44 <E4D> The ramp is dropped, so go nutes.
Dec 26 20:55:47 <Dexanote> apparently not.
Dec 26 20:55:50 <Maddy> 4df+4
Dec 26 20:55:51 <Glacon> Maddy: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Dec 26 20:55:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Sweet, tagging cat's eye
Dec 26 20:55:56 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Sweet, tagging cat's eye: 4 (4df+6=0, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 20:56:11 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artemis is hoofing it to his ambush spot.
Dec 26 20:56:11 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis is hoofing it to his ambush spot.: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Dec 26 20:56:42 <Ragazzo> Liang is peering out the ramp, looking around
Dec 26 20:57:05 <Praetor> 4df+3 $_$
Dec 26 20:57:05 <Glacon> Praetor: $_$: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Dec 26 20:58:38 <E4D> Artemis is a decently perceptive guy even whilst on the move. Liang and Tau both pick it up, too. Alice's night vision system grabs it the best of all. Down a bend, lights are visible, making their way to a turn into a straight stretch, the next turn leading to the straightaway to the traffic circle.
Dec 26 20:59:10 <Dexanote> can't see shit captain
Dec 26 20:59:48 <Maddy> «Time to go, T-tau.» Alice hops out and heads to their spot.
Dec 26 21:00:04 <Ragazzo> "Should I stay here…?"
Dec 26 21:00:24 <Praetor> «Vaya con dios.» She steps out of the ramp and waits for Alice before following.
Dec 26 21:00:26 <Artemis> 4df+3 Survival maneuver to Stealth, Artemis calculates the enemy's point of view where the action will go down
Dec 26 21:00:27 <Glacon> Artemis: Survival maneuver to Stealth, Artemis calculates the enemy's point of view where the action will go down: 6 (4df+3=0, +, +, +)
Dec 26 21:00:31 <Nioki> 4df+6 Spotter perception. Alanoch focuses on the lights, looking for movement.
Dec 26 21:00:31 <Glacon> Nioki: Spotter perception. Alanoch focuses on the lights, looking for movement.: 7 (4df+6=+, +, -, 0)
Dec 26 21:00:36 <E4D> «You're under Artemis' jurisdiction here. Everyone that's not fightin', out, now.»
Dec 26 21:00:44 <Artemis> 4df+5 Stealth
Dec 26 21:00:45 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth: 7 (4df+5=+, +, -, +)
Dec 26 21:00:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Perception to stealth- Liang peers around considering where he could best hide
Dec 26 21:00:57 <Artemis> Artemis ducks into the alley-nitch he spotted on the map, ducking in among trashcans and at the wall. Just another dark object.
Dec 26 21:00:57 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Perception to stealth- Liang peers around considering where he could best hide: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:00:57 <E4D> Alanoch can make out the Chinese APC. Artemis is a ghost in the night.
Dec 26 21:01:07 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth anyway.
Dec 26 21:01:07 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth anyway.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:01:34 <Ragazzo> He finds a nice shady depression in the earth, and goes to duck into it.
Dec 26 21:01:36 <E4D> Myrtle is a shadow, blending into the dark street as if she's not there.
Dec 26 21:01:39 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Hidan
Dec 26 21:01:40 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Hidan: 7 (4df+6=0, +, +, -)
Dec 26 21:02:02 <E4D> That fucking Chinaman could just stop right there and have a siesta. No one would know.
Dec 26 21:02:13 <Nioki> «I can see the vehicle. Should I attempt to camouflage our own?»
Dec 26 21:02:17 <Praetor> what a lazy piece of shit
Dec 26 21:02:34 <Ragazzo> He totally is nibbling some roast deer from yesterday.
Dec 26 21:02:37 <E4D> «This is where you get off, Alanoch. Just keep the people here hidden. Everyone, out of the LAV.»
Dec 26 21:02:57 <Ragazzo> Laid out like a lazy fucking pro.
Dec 26 21:03:04 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs out. As he moves, he flickers out of sight.
Dec 26 21:03:12 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Stealth
Dec 26 21:03:13 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Stealth: 5 (4df+5=0, -, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:03:20 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth.
Dec 26 21:03:20 <Glacon> Nioki: Stealth.: 4 (4df+6=-, +, -, -)
Dec 26 21:04:13 <E4D> Compelling Scene Aspect Dark, Snowy Night for a reroll.
Dec 26 21:04:24 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth.
Dec 26 21:04:26 <Glacon> Nioki: Stealth.: 8 (4df+6=+, 0, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:04:38 <E4D> Nobody here but us shadows.
Dec 26 21:04:47 <Maddy> <You good, T-tau? I j-just tell you w-where, right?> Alice doesn't into magic metal people
Dec 26 21:04:48 <Nioki> Alanoch is invisible. And it's a dark, snowy night.
Dec 26 21:05:14 <E4D> The LAV peels away down the street, Jason at the wheel, and turns down the alley.
Dec 26 21:05:36 <E4D> «Alice, Artemis, you got 'em.»
Dec 26 21:05:51 <Praetor> She gets in the ambush spot and pulls up a pair of binoculars, waiting. "Just wait for the hatch to pop."
Dec 26 21:05:56 <Artemis> «Ready.»
Dec 26 21:06:40 <E4D> The Chinese APC makes the last turn toward the traffic circle, about 1 klick out.
Dec 26 21:06:44 <Maddy> <Roger t-that> Alice finds a place to lay down and set up her rifle, peering through her scope.
Dec 26 21:07:49 <Nioki> Alanoch stands just behind a tree, invisible, watching and measuring the APC.
Dec 26 21:07:58 <E4D> Alanoch, perception.
Dec 26 21:08:03 <E4D> Alice as well.
Dec 26 21:08:14 * E4D is now known as E4DGM
Dec 26 21:08:14 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Dec 26 21:08:16 <Nioki> 4df+5 Magic eyes.
Dec 26 21:08:16 <Glacon> Nioki: Magic eyes.: 5 (4df+5=0, -, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:08:24 <Maddy> 4df+4 eyes!
Dec 26 21:08:25 <Glacon> Maddy: eyes!: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:09:18 * Salmander has quit (Quit: How can a robot think with his elbows in the sink?)
Dec 26 21:09:50 <E4DGM> Alanoch's elf eyes and Alice's high-powered scope tell the same story: The BMP-3 is trolling along at idle, basically, the turret pointed dead ahead. The vehicle commander is visible at the top of the turret, head on swivel, turning the topside PKM side to side on a skate mount as the pass each alley.
Dec 26 21:10:29 <E4DGM> The driver, as Jason pointed out, has his hatch open as well, his eyes just barely visible below the brim of a helmet.
Dec 26 21:10:47 * E4DGM is now known as E4D
Dec 26 21:11:53 <Maddy> «Here t-they come. D-driver's hatch is open, a-and the commander is on the turret. H-he's keeping a lookout, looks l-like.»
Dec 26 21:12:00 <E4D> «Guys, I'm in position. Alice, confirm when the turret's busted. Where's John?»
Dec 26 21:12:26 <Maddy> «I don't…I d-don't know.»
Dec 26 21:12:34 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.C51C5F3D-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.C51C5F3D-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Dec 26 21:12:34 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Nusquam
Dec 26 21:12:34 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Dec 26 21:13:22 <E4D> «All right, Alice, you're gonna have to take over. Where the barrel joins the turret. You're only gonna have one shot.»
Dec 26 21:14:05 <Nioki> «I can assist. Give me a moment to improve her view.»
Dec 26 21:14:07 <Maddy> «…no pressure o-or anything…»
Dec 26 21:15:04 <Nioki> «Aim. You'll know when I'm done.»
Dec 26 21:15:10 <Ragazzo> Liang sedately chews venison.
Dec 26 21:15:19 <E4D> That lazy motherfucker.
Dec 26 21:15:27 <Ragazzo> Siesta~
Dec 26 21:16:21 <Maddy> «Roger.» Alice takes aim at that special spot. Spending AP to declare scene aspect "No Pressure, babe."
Dec 26 21:16:36 <Maddy> For bonus to gunshooty
Dec 26 21:16:38 * Praetor is now known as backup
Dec 26 21:17:11 <E4D> The APC is about 500 meters away.
Dec 26 21:17:13 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Alice's Ranged. There's a tiny pinprick of light just where she needs to shoot, and, in spite of the snow, Alice's view is clear.
Dec 26 21:17:13 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Alice's Ranged. There's a tiny pinprick of light just where she needs to shoot, and, in spite of the snow, Alice's view is clear.: 4 (4df+5=0, -, -, +)
Dec 26 21:17:33 <E4D> The time to prep is now. Any declarations that might help need to happen.
Dec 26 21:17:36 * Praetor (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.D8AEF7E5-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.D8AEF7E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Dec 26 21:18:03 <Adhelami> Adhelami sews in the LAV.
Dec 26 21:18:55 <Maddy> 4df+8 Alice waits for it….waits for it…BLAM!
Dec 26 21:18:56 <Dexanote> Myr waits, closeby Eve.
Dec 26 21:18:56 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice waits for it….waits for it…BLAM!: 8 (4df+8=0, -, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:19:01 <Artemis> Partial redaction, Artemis still have the Super Shorty, loaded with beaner- i mean beanbag rounds.
Dec 26 21:20:05 <E4D> 4df+5 Barrels aren't *that* well-"armored", and it's just idling along…
Dec 26 21:20:05 <Glacon> E4D: Barrels aren't *that* well-"armored", and it's just idling along…: 1 (4df+5=-, -, -, -)
Dec 26 21:21:07 <Maddy> Alice does a little fist pump in the air. <Shazzam!>
Dec 26 21:21:23 <Ragazzo> Liang offers ami some venison, realizing the gunfire might frighten her.
Dec 26 21:21:28 <E4D> The .50 caliber Raufoss round blows cleanly through the barrel of the 30mm autocannon, a shower of zirconium fire washing over and into the barrel as it passes explosively through. A secondary detonation is heard a split-second later.
Dec 26 21:21:35 <E4D> The APC *freezes*.
Dec 26 21:21:40 <Artemis> Artemis has left his rifle, lance and Emilio in the EVE in favor of mobility. He bursts out from hiding, stalking forth low and fast on the disabled vehicle, just -waiting- for that extra man to pop out.
Dec 26 21:22:05 <E4D> 4df+4 CHINESE CHRIST! The driver looks around, panicked.
Dec 26 21:22:05 <Maddy> Alice goes back to looking through her scope to set Tau up.
Dec 26 21:22:05 <Glacon> E4D: CHINESE CHRIST! The driver looks around, panicked.: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:22:12 <E4D> Stealth, everyone.
Dec 26 21:22:14 <Ragazzo> Ling looks as though he is still about to take a nap
Dec 26 21:22:18 <Maddy> 4df+1
Dec 26 21:22:19 <Glacon> Maddy: 1 (4df+1=+, -, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:22:22 <Nioki> 4df+4 Hide!
Dec 26 21:22:23 <Glacon> Nioki: Hide!: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:22:25 <Dexanote> 4df+6 tagging Scene Aspect
Dec 26 21:22:26 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging Scene Aspect: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, -, +)
Dec 26 21:22:30 <Artemis> Artemis is sitting on his 7, still, yes?
Dec 26 21:22:34 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Stealth, liang sinks further down, trying to hide ami with him.
Dec 26 21:22:34 <E4D> He is.
Dec 26 21:22:35 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Stealth, liang sinks further down, trying to hide ami with him.: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:22:36 <Adhelami> JK, Adhelami is totally in the hidey hole with Ling.
Dec 26 21:22:47 * backup has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 26 21:22:50 <Ragazzo> Can…I tag the scene aspect?
Dec 26 21:23:05 <Adhelami> She is confident her friends will surely handle this issue with professionalism.
Dec 26 21:23:14 <Praetor> 4df+2 Scene Aspect tap
Dec 26 21:23:14 <E4D> Alice, re-roll dark and snowy night.
Dec 26 21:23:14 <Glacon> Praetor: Scene Aspect tap: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, -, +)
Dec 26 21:23:46 <Artemis> Artemis ghosts diagonally across the street, heading straight for the driver's door.
Dec 26 21:23:46 <Nioki> Alanoch is still invisible. And partially behind a tree. He's not about to be found.
Dec 26 21:23:49 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Praetor
Dec 26 21:23:49 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Praetor
Dec 26 21:23:50 <Maddy> 4df+1
Dec 26 21:23:51 <Glacon> Maddy: 4 (4df+1=+, 0, +, +)
Dec 26 21:25:02 <E4D> The soldier looks left and right, up and down the windows lining the streets, into alleyways, behind derelict cars, but fails to locate the shooter. He begins shouting frantically, banging a hand on the hatch.
Dec 26 21:25:43 <E4D> A moment later, there's a loud, metallic *THUNK* as the rear hatch drops.
Dec 26 21:26:09 <Maddy> <Get r-ready Tau.>
Dec 26 21:26:15 <E4D> Two men step out in a fucking hurry after the emergency ramp disconnect, one going left, the other going right.
Dec 26 21:26:35 <E4D> Four more pile out behind them. Each heads toward an alleyway closest to them.
Dec 26 21:26:40 <Artemis> Artemis creeps along the left side of the vehicle, SUDDENLY IN THAT MAN'S FACE.
Dec 26 21:26:42 <E4D> One is running right at Artemis.
Dec 26 21:27:24 <E4D> The shock on his face is just like that seen on the heretics who realized what was happening a moment too late.
Dec 26 21:27:51 <E4D> In the instant following, his hand comes up with a sidearm, rifle dropped in surprise.
Dec 26 21:27:58 <Praetor> "I am ready."
Dec 26 21:28:00 <Maddy> «T-two men, one left, one s-straight. F-four more heading to the alleys.»
Dec 26 21:28:06 <E4D> 4df+3 The gun barks.
Dec 26 21:28:07 <Glacon> E4D: The gun barks.: 3 (4df+3=+, -, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:28:19 <Artemis> 4df+7 Stealth expended for surprise attack, wrist-grab, twist, disarm.
Dec 26 21:28:20 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth expended for surprise attack, wrist-grab, twist, disarm.: 9 (4df+7=+, 0, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:28:34 <E4D> … only once. Describe it.
Dec 26 21:29:00 <E4D> Everyone else, you have 5 targets. Roll for it.
Dec 26 21:29:19 <E4D> The Chinese APC begins moving in reverse.
Dec 26 21:29:22 <Maddy> 4df+4 Perception to Tau's magic. Alice peers through the scope, looking for what Tau needs to lock shit.
Dec 26 21:29:23 <Glacon> Maddy: Perception to Tau's magic. Alice peers through the scope, looking for what Tau needs to lock shit.: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Dec 26 21:29:25 <Artemis> Left hand grip the muzzle, right hand strikes the inner wrist, roll the arm inside, elbow to face.
Dec 26 21:29:49 <Nioki> «I can blind them with a flash of light. Direct me when to do so, and close your eyes when I confirm.»
Dec 26 21:29:50 <Maddy> Take a +4 Tau.
Dec 26 21:29:59 <E4D> The Chinese soldier drops to the ground, stunned by the pain.
Dec 26 21:30:31 <Maddy> Alice suddenly barks out an exact target for the Metal-Mage that she can see in HD clarity.
Dec 26 21:30:40 <E4D> 4df+4 His friend turns at the gunshot, raising his rifle at Artemis. He opens up with a short burst.
Dec 26 21:30:40 <Glacon> E4D: His friend turns at the gunshot, raising his rifle at Artemis. He opens up with a short burst.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:30:47 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch watches, keeping track of the soldiers and calculating the best place to unleash a flash.
Dec 26 21:30:47 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch watches, keeping track of the soldiers and calculating the best place to unleash a flash.: 7 (4df+5=+, -, +, +)
Dec 26 21:31:08 <E4D> +3 bonus, Al.
Dec 26 21:31:28 <Artemis> 4df+7 Tagging CC, Artemis is sharpening with combat clarity
Dec 26 21:31:29 <Glacon> Artemis: Tagging CC, Artemis is sharpening with combat clarity: 6 (4df+7=+, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:31:40 <Praetor> 4df+11 Tapping Sincerity. Bonne nuit. Bonne nuit to you all.
Dec 26 21:31:40 <Glacon> Praetor: Tapping Sincerity. Bonne nuit. Bonne nuit to you all.: 13 (4df+11=+, +, +, -)
Dec 26 21:31:55 <Dexanote> Myr was ABOUT to go and Medical cripple a guy, then slinks back and covers her eyes.
Dec 26 21:32:40 <E4D> 4df+6 One of the men… shit, that's an RPG. The man hefts the weapon, aiming straight for Alice. A fucking *sniper*. There's a *whoomp*, and the rocket flies.
Dec 26 21:32:41 <Glacon> E4D: One of the men… shit, that's an RPG. The man hefts the weapon, aiming straight for Alice. A fucking *sniper*. There's a *whoomp*, and the rocket flies.: 6 (4df+6=+, -, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:32:48 <Ragazzo> Liang slooowly reaches into his pocket and produces a small, well hidden…packet of ketchup.
Dec 26 21:32:57 <Praetor> May I pause to describe?
Dec 26 21:33:01 <E4D> It slams into the wall beside Alice, roll pdef.
Dec 26 21:33:03 <Ragazzo> He places some on his venison. Chews.
Dec 26 21:33:28 <Maddy> Praetor, go ahead
Dec 26 21:33:36 <Artemis> Artemis is in the second rifleman's face before he can aim properly….
Dec 26 21:35:35 <Nioki> 4df+8 Luxomancy. Change of plans. Alanoch sends a thin, intense laser to cut the missile lengthwise in middair before it can reach its target.
Dec 26 21:35:36 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy. Change of plans. Alanoch sends a thin, intense laser to cut the missile lengthwise in middair before it can reach its target.: 8 (4df+8=+, -, -, +)
Dec 26 21:37:11 <E4D> The missile is sliced in half, pirouetting end over end and thunking into the wall beside her. Congrats, you have an armed warhead next to you, Alice.
Dec 26 21:37:32 <Praetor> Tau blinks once, seeing the world for a moment in perfect clarity, a bird's eye view expanding past her senses. She gasps silently with delight as she realizes how *perfect* the world is - how mathematically beautiful this snowy town in the asshole of China is. She reaches out in this view, and simply removes the LAR's power from the grand equation.
Dec 26 21:37:44 <Maddy> <O_O>
Dec 26 21:37:45 <Nioki> «MOVE.»
Dec 26 21:38:21 <Ragazzo> Liang silently drags out BOOZE from somewhere on his being. Takes a sip.
Dec 26 21:38:21 <Praetor> Then, in the same haze, she reaches out and touches the bullets in the men's brightly glowing sidearms, and wills them to burn, to blaze out in a haze of digits.
Dec 26 21:39:10 <Maddy> <Tau! Let's go!> Alice gets up and drags the woman. Aaaaaaaaah!
Dec 26 21:39:29 <Praetor> She lets herself be dragged away - laughing.
Dec 26 21:39:45 <E4D> POPPOPPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP. Sympathetic detonations can be heard as the mens' fear erupt into fireworks. Three are killed instantly in the deflagration.
Dec 26 21:40:35 <E4D> One manages to discard his gear in time. Clever one, that. He removes a blade from his web gear and charges at the beacon of light that is Alanoch.
Dec 26 21:40:40 <Dexanote> Myrtle cringes off to one side, just behind a bit of debris with a cool Stealth 7
Dec 26 21:40:42 <Artemis> Artemis wisely moves away and shields himself from the chaos.
Dec 26 21:40:55 <Dexanote> Oh. Someone survived. Nope.
Dec 26 21:41:37 <Ragazzo> 4df Liang throws his bottle at this man. If I'm allowed to use the stealth for +2, add it
Dec 26 21:41:37 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Liang throws his bottle at this man. If I'm allowed to use the stealth for +2, add it: 1 (4df=0, 0, +, 0)
Dec 26 21:41:37 <Maddy> «G-got a live w-warhead in this b-building, stay back!»
Dec 26 21:41:38 <E4D> 4df+4 Enraged and confused, he closes the distance quickly. Honor before reason.
Dec 26 21:41:38 <Glacon> E4D: Enraged and confused, he closes the distance quickly. Honor before reason.: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
Dec 26 21:42:05 <Dexanote> She slinks back behind and beside the charging enemy, to…
Dec 26 21:42:15 <E4D> 4df+3 He's not wearing a helmet.
Dec 26 21:42:15 <Glacon> E4D: He's not wearing a helmet.: 3 (4df+3=0, +, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:42:48 <Dexanote> 4df+7 tagging Employee Benefits because this is training, and her Stealth maneuver, both for +2, with 2 AP left, Medical Maneuver. Lemme describe, oppose with Def.
Dec 26 21:42:48 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging Employee Benefits because this is training, and her Stealth maneuver, both for +2, with 2 AP left, Medical Maneuver. Lemme describe, oppose with Def.: 8 (4df+7=0, -, +, +)
Dec 26 21:43:21 <E4D> 4df+3 The bottle *bonks* the man in the head, shattering. He wobbles.
Dec 26 21:43:21 <Glacon> E4D: The bottle *bonks* the man in the head, shattering. He wobbles.: 1 (4df+3=0, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:43:31 <E4D> Myrtle's got him dead to rights.
Dec 26 21:46:05 <Dexanote> She calmly, mechanically, kicks him in the lower gut, winding him, causing him to fall to his knees; as he falls, she grabs his right arm, twists it down, back, and underneath, neatly dislocating a shoulder, before kicking him forward on his face. If he's still conscious, he's in a shitload of pain. if he's unconscious, he can be interrogated later.
Dec 26 21:46:49 <E4D> That makes two incapacitated soldiers.
Dec 26 21:47:00 <E4D> But…
Dec 26 21:47:05 <Artemis> Artemis will engage whoever is nearest to him.
Dec 26 21:47:05 <Dexanote> She looks around. Shit.
Dec 26 21:47:52 <E4D> 4df+4 The one Artemis put down has regained his footing. A blade flicks through the air at his face. Good job, dumbass, now you're unarmed.
Dec 26 21:47:55 <Glacon> E4D: The one Artemis put down has regained his footing. A blade flicks through the air at his face. Good job, dumbass, now you're unarmed.: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:48:19 <Artemis> 4df+5 !
Dec 26 21:48:20 <Glacon> Artemis: !: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, +, -)
Dec 26 21:48:42 <E4D> Describe it.
Dec 26 21:48:46 <Nioki> Alanoch looks for the APC, drawing in what little light he can. He has his flashlight in hand, draining every scrap of brightness it puts off.
Dec 26 21:49:03 <E4D> The APC sits motionless.
Dec 26 21:49:16 <E4D> 1d6
Dec 26 21:49:17 <Glacon> E4D: 1 (1d6=1)
Dec 26 21:49:27 <E4D> Tau, roll defense.
Dec 26 21:49:51 <Artemis> Artemis pivots and brings his arm up in time, deflecting the attempt with the soldier's own gun, as Artemis is still holding it by the muzzle.
Dec 26 21:50:06 <E4D> The blade spangs away into the snow.
Dec 26 21:50:06 <Praetor> 4df+2 Alright
Dec 26 21:50:06 <Glacon> Praetor: Alright: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, -)
Dec 26 21:50:15 <Maddy> Alice suddenly remembers she was supposed to call Jason. <Duuuurrrr.>
Dec 26 21:51:16 <E4D> 4df+0 It's an awkward position to be sure, but the driver flings *something* to her feet. It doesn't even roll, what with the snow.
Dec 26 21:51:17 <Glacon> E4D: It's an awkward position to be sure, but the driver flings *something* to her feet. It doesn't even roll, what with the snow.: 3 (4df+0=+, 0, +, +)
Dec 26 21:52:16 <Maddy> 4df+7 Alice dives ontop of the thing, asumming its a grenade!
Dec 26 21:52:17 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice dives ontop of the thing, asumming its a grenade!: 7 (4df+7=-, +, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:52:34 <Maddy> Another AP to lock her suit and shrug off the body damage
Dec 26 21:52:36 <E4D> Alice… roll Pdef.
Dec 26 21:52:40 <E4D> O_o
Dec 26 21:52:45 <Dexanote> thefu-
Dec 26 21:52:56 <Maddy> 2 poitns rather
Dec 26 21:53:33 <E4D> The cold, dark street is illuminated for a brief instant by the detonation of the grenade. Alice is tossed comically into the air several feet, landing on her back.
Dec 26 21:53:52 <Maddy> <ffffuuuuuuUUUCK!>
Dec 26 21:53:56 <E4D> There's that fucking driver. He's out of the APC and hauling ass down the way it came.
Dec 26 21:53:57 <Maddy> <Ow.>
Dec 26 21:54:04 <Praetor> Tau stops laughing because that's not haha funny.
Dec 26 21:54:11 <Dexanote> «Holy fuck Alice!»
Dec 26 21:54:18 <Praetor> She draws her handgun and runs to Alice.
Dec 26 21:54:19 <Ragazzo> Liang pats himself down for more venison.
Dec 26 21:54:21 <Maddy> «JASON! BLOCK THE ROAD! DRIVERS RUNNING!»
Dec 26 21:54:23 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging Severe Senses, last AP, BangBang
Dec 26 21:54:23 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging Severe Senses, last AP, BangBang: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Dec 26 21:54:38 <Ragazzo> There is none. Yawn.
Dec 26 21:54:44 <E4D> 4df+2 The man's unarmored, and running in a straight line.
Dec 26 21:54:45 <Glacon> E4D: The man's unarmored, and running in a straight line.: 1 (4df+2=0, -, +, -)
Dec 26 21:54:58 <Dexanote> Shoulders
Dec 26 21:55:01 <Artemis> Artemis charges him down.
Dec 26 21:55:16 <Maddy> «…nevermind. Myr and Art g-got him.»
Dec 26 21:55:33 <E4D> The round catches him squarely between the shoulder blades. He crumples to his knees, wobbling for a moment before going facedown into the snow.
Dec 26 21:55:36 <Artemis> He won't outrun Artemis. He can try, but he won't.
Dec 26 21:55:44 <Artemis> Or bullets.
Dec 26 21:55:45 <Maddy> Alice just lays there for a while.
Dec 26 21:56:07 <Ragazzo> Liang stands, sleepily, and dusts himself off.
Dec 26 21:56:09 <Maddy> <I am, a stupid stupid woman…>
Dec 26 21:56:12 <Ragazzo> Offers a ahnd to adhelami.
Dec 26 21:56:17 <E4D> Eve can be heard VRRRRRing up the street, stopping nose to nose with the APC. *tink*.
Dec 26 21:56:18 <Praetor> Tau leans down next to Alice. «Medic needed.» Then she has a thought and tries to reach that world of ones and zeroes again.
Dec 26 21:56:21 <Ragazzo> «It is safe now, yes?»
Dec 26 21:56:25 <Dexanote> guntwirl, gunsmoke, holster, deep breath. She lets her hands fall to her sides and walks over to Alice. "Are you alright?"
Dec 26 21:56:29 <Nioki> «Should I disintegrate what's left of that missile?»
Dec 26 21:56:40 <Ragazzo> «Oh..coming…I will bring the doctor up…»
Dec 26 21:56:45 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks and sets her sewing things away, taking his hand.
Dec 26 21:56:45 <Dexanote> «Can you control whatever explosions would happen?»
Dec 26 21:56:59 <Praetor> 4df+7 Sincerity tap, she reaches out and fizzles the dead men's radio's
Dec 26 21:56:59 <Artemis> Actually, Artemis doesn't do that, upon Myrtle shooting him. Instead he puts the knifeman down. Rolling if necessary.
Dec 26 21:56:59 <Glacon> Praetor: Sincerity tap, she reaches out and fizzles the dead men's radio's: 7 (4df+7=0, 0, 0, 0)
Dec 26 21:57:08 <Praetor> *radios
Dec 26 21:57:11 <Maddy> <N-no, I'm fine.>
Dec 26 21:57:27 <Maddy> Alice sits up. <The landing w-was unplesant.>
Dec 26 21:57:46 <Dexanote> Nod. "Do we need to interrogate any of them?"
Dec 26 21:57:50 <Nioki> «I do not know. I have never tried something like this before. But it seems careless to leave missile pieces lying around.»
Dec 26 21:57:50 <E4D> The man's unarmed, and stands where he was after throwing the knife, eyes wide in something resembling disbelief.
Dec 26 21:58:13 <Ragazzo> Liang pats adhelami on the head, and goes with her to stand with alice.
Dec 26 21:58:17 <E4D> «Explosive won't go if it's shredded. Burn the cap first.»
Dec 26 21:58:30 <Adhelami> Interrogation is oddly now Adhelami'
Dec 26 21:58:42 <Adhelami> s specialty.
Dec 26 21:58:44 <Artemis> Artemis is gentler with him, turning him about and putting him roughly to the ground, arms behind back.
Dec 26 21:58:50 <Nioki> «Understood. Anyone near where it landed should move.»
Dec 26 21:58:53 <Praetor> Assuming she does that…"Are you sure, Alice?"
Dec 26 21:59:16 <Dexanote> Myr's not near the missile any more, I don't think. She looks over towards Alanoch. «Careful, now.»
Dec 26 21:59:31 <Maddy> She nods, getting up and moving away from the missile. <Locked the s-suit but good.>
Dec 26 21:59:56 <Nioki> Alanoch turns, and stares. A few seconds later there's a flash of purple light. He doesn't need to get near enough to be at risk.
Dec 26 22:00:07 <Ragazzo> Liang considers things.
Dec 26 22:00:27 <Ragazzo> "Will we interrogate after we have taken the vehicle to where we need it, or now?"
Dec 26 22:00:53 <Dexanote> "Now, so we can send him off or kill him."
Dec 26 22:01:05 <Praetor> "Very well. Thank you for saving me." She half bows, folding her hands.
Dec 26 22:01:17 <Praetor> "I also just made their radios useless, just in case."
Dec 26 22:01:39 <Adhelami> "Ah, well, if he is not scared, I can make him scared." Adhelami blinks upon realizing how that sounds.
Dec 26 22:01:44 <Nioki> There are a few hissing sounds, and an already split missile is rendered completely inert.
Dec 26 22:02:14 <Maddy> «On my way guys. Alice, you take the APC, we'll do a recovery tonight. For now, lets get everything, prisoners included, back to camp.»
Dec 26 22:02:17 <Artemis> «Secure zhe soldiers. Tend to zhe wounded.»
Dec 26 22:04:15 <Maddy> <Thanks Tau, and shit, it a-ain't nothing. You're part of the group. Not letting you get exploded.>
Dec 26 22:04:50 <Praetor> Half bow again. She walks over the LAV, stepping over a dead Chinaman without looking.
Dec 26 22:05:15 <Artemis> Artemis zipties the hands of the living, unhurt soldiers and walks them over to kneel beside EVE.
Dec 26 22:05:22 <Maddy> Alice goes to get the APC, bringing it alongside the LAV as Jason pulls up.
Dec 26 22:05:26 <Ragazzo> Liang sighs.
Dec 26 22:05:33 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 26 22:05:34 <Ragazzo> That booze was the cneturion's.
Dec 26 22:05:37 <Nioki> «The building is safe. These conditions make it exceedingly difficult for me to survey the area for other persons or vehicles. I can attempt it, but I will see a half mile away at best.»
Dec 26 22:05:38 <Ragazzo> Centurion's
Dec 26 22:05:50 <Dexanote> Myr helps Artemis, her movements deliberate and brief.
Dec 26 22:06:20 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks over the captured, her head tilted a little.
Dec 26 22:06:24 <Ragazzo> Liang gets back in, waiting to discuss anything with the captives until someone says too.
Dec 26 22:06:28 <Adhelami> Starreee…
Dec 26 22:06:44 <Artemis> Does Alice get out of the APC?
Dec 26 22:07:02 <Maddy> Yes, he's looking for wounded.
Dec 26 22:07:07 <Maddy> <Anyone need a doctor?>
Dec 26 22:07:14 <Artemis> On his way back to collect the man Myrtle shot, Artemis hugs Alice very firmly.
Dec 26 22:07:20 <Artemis> Then off he goes.
Dec 26 22:07:36 <Maddy> <O_O>
Dec 26 22:07:46 <Maddy> <I- uh.>
Dec 26 22:08:01 <Artemis> "Sank you," he says as he turns away.
Dec 26 22:08:27 <Maddy> <W-was nothing really.>
Dec 26 22:08:44 <Maddy> <Anyone i-injured?>
Dec 26 22:09:01 <Adhelami> "Hallo." Adhelami says to one of the prisoners.
Dec 26 22:09:13 <Adhelami> Or a few, whoever might grace her with an answer.
Dec 26 22:09:19 <Artemis> He stares back silently.
Dec 26 22:09:23 <Ragazzo> Liang watches adhelami with a sleepy smile.
Dec 26 22:09:24 <Artemis> They, too.
Dec 26 22:09:56 <Artemis> Artemis goes to the man Myrtle shot and looks him over. Still alive. He drags the man back to the others.
Dec 26 22:09:58 <Adhelami> "I will make sure they are nice to you, ok?" Smile.
Dec 26 22:10:24 <Artemis> No speak american, white pig.
Dec 26 22:11:04 <Praetor> Tau smiles, looking up into the sky as she walks back to the LAV. She stops and does a little twirl, laughing quietly.
Dec 26 22:11:19 <Ragazzo> Liang considers for a moment. To the captive men in front of him. "[This one is our torturer. You will not believe what she can do with a needle and thread]". He repeats this in cantonese, having first said it mandarin, and paused to gauge reactions.
Dec 26 22:11:42 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Persuasion, his sleepy, careless tone is oddly unsettling.
Dec 26 22:11:43 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Persuasion, his sleepy, careless tone is oddly unsettling.: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Dec 26 22:12:26 <Artemis> Suppose some of them look away, obviously intimidated, but remain silent, but seriously Echo isn't here so don't talk to them.
Dec 26 22:12:43 <Maddy> Alice tends to any wounded, including the prisoners. <Liang. Tell them I'm a doctor.>
Dec 26 22:13:39 <Ragazzo> "[This woman is a doctor, as well as being the one who so thoroughly disgraced you.]"
Dec 26 22:14:41 <Adhelami> "[…Look at all of you. So stoic and serious.]" She begins in Kehlvonian, "[Why do men think it's strong to act like that?]" She puffs.
Dec 26 22:14:56 <Adhelami> "Pah." She wanders off.
Dec 26 22:15:28 <Praetor> "Artemis." She touches the LAV and whispers excitedly.
Dec 26 22:15:29 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 26 22:15:36 <Maddy> «Alright everyone! Load up! Heading back to camp for now. Not safe here.» Jason calls ove the radio.
Dec 26 22:16:05 <Artemis> Artemis rounds up the prisoners and turns to Tau, smiling. "I am relieved you're safe."
Dec 26 22:16:23 <Praetor> She hugs him. "Artemis, the world is so beautiful."
Dec 26 22:16:27 <Maddy> Alice gets back into the APC, waiting for people to load up and roll out.
Dec 26 22:17:22 <Artemis> He grunts in surprise, "Ah, oui. It is. I felt your presence in zhat moment like zhe turning in my chest. It was.. immense."
Dec 26 22:17:35 <Dexanote> Myrtle steps in front of the prisoners, sliding into a graceful turn. Can't have them remembering her.
Dec 26 22:17:42 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs back in to the spotter seat.
Dec 26 22:17:53 <Dexanote> 4df+4 MDef from prisoners; i will also take a DC of 2
Dec 26 22:17:53 <Praetor> "Hehehe~" She actually makes that noise as she spins away and gets back into the LAV.
Dec 26 22:17:53 <Glacon> Dexanote: MDef from prisoners; i will also take a DC of 2: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
Dec 26 22:18:47 <Maddy> They dont know who Myr is.
Dec 26 22:18:52 <Dexanote> She climbs back into the LAV and they set off
Dec 26 22:19:14 <Artemis> Artemis takes a moment to be thoroughly impressed that his mentor just giggled, and follows her into the LAV to sit near Adhelami.
Dec 26 22:19:20 <Adhelami> Adhelami plops into the LAV.
Dec 26 22:19:35 <Maddy> Then they were at camp again. Two cars! YAY!