A Very D&D Evening

Feb 01 20:42:53 <Maddy> You all feel really dizzy all of a sudden, the world around you goes wavy and you black out.
Feb 01 20:45:17 <Maddy> As you start to come to your sences but you are not aroudn the fire.
Feb 01 20:46:20 <Maddy> You're in what looks like some kinda ye olde…break room? There re some tables and chairs, and this might take a sec cause I gotta describe a couple things.
Feb 01 20:47:04 <Maddy> You don't immediately recognize any of the people in the room with you, and looking down at yourselves, thats doesnt look right either.
Feb 01 20:48:05 <Maddy> Mitchell, the first thing you notice is that you're a little shorter than usual, and you feel lighter, springyer.
Feb 01 20:49:36 <Maddy> Matt, you are a great deal shorter than usual! You feel robust as hell though, also you notice that you can see pretty well in the room considering it's lit by candle light.
Feb 01 20:51:02 <Maddy> John you are super taller than usual, and really muscly, your skin looks greyish if you look at your hands, and you can feel some of your teeth poking out of your mouth like some kinda boar.
Feb 01 20:52:33 <Maddy> BROCK! or whatever your name is MonkeyBomb i actually forgot
Feb 01 20:52:46 <Puppetmaster> Yep.
Feb 01 20:53:03 <Maddy> You also feel shorter, and really kinda physically frail. You also can see really well in a room that's lit by candles.
Feb 01 20:53:38 <Maddy> Ace…you are a cat.
Feb 01 20:53:42 <Maddy> Have fun with that
Feb 01 20:53:55 <MonkeyBomb> "Meow."
Feb 01 20:55:20 <PaulS_laptop> "uh…."
Feb 01 20:55:29 <Maddy> Lilin! You are seein the world form like 3 feet of the damn ground
Feb 01 20:55:35 <Maddy> you are so goddamn short
Feb 01 20:55:36 <Puppetmaster> Fuck.
Feb 01 20:55:39 <Puppetmaster> Fuck.
Feb 01 20:56:16 <Maddy> Cana.
Feb 01 20:56:18 <Maddy> You
Feb 01 20:56:19 <Maddy> are
Feb 01 20:56:23 <Maddy> exactly the same,
Feb 01 20:56:38 <Maddy> But you feel like you're probably faster.
Feb 01 20:57:26 <Tox> Cana pulls himself to his feet, groaning. "Ugh…"
Feb 01 20:57:29 <Maddy> And last
Feb 01 20:57:33 <Maddy> Ilya
Feb 01 20:57:35 <Maddy> Im
Feb 01 20:57:37 <Maddy> so so sorry
Feb 01 20:57:47 <Maddy> you are also like 3' off the ground.
Feb 01 20:57:50 <Maddy> so little
Feb 01 20:57:56 <Tox> leetle russian
Feb 01 20:58:30 <Maddy> Ok you can go now
Feb 01 20:58:59 <Puppetmaster> "… God. Damnit."
Feb 01 20:58:59 <Echo> Mitchell looks around the room at the others, then down at himself. "What the *fuck*?"
Feb 01 20:59:01 <MonkeyBomb> Brock is not himself anymore. He blinks.
Feb 01 20:59:13 <Echo> He spins. "*HAEATA*?"
Feb 01 20:59:14 <WalrusKing> Ilya attempts to haul himself to his feet. Because clearly he is lying down, as there is no other way he could be this low off the ground, right?
Feb 01 20:59:15 <MonkeyBomb> Ace curls his tail around his arm.
Feb 01 20:59:24 <Puppetmaster> "I'm white again. And I'm a midget."
Feb 01 20:59:28 <Maddy> Your voices don't sound normal either
Feb 01 20:59:28 <Echo> "HAEATA, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
Feb 01 20:59:33 <PaulS_laptop> "oh /come/ on"
Feb 01 20:59:35 <MonkeyBomb> "……………."
Feb 01 20:59:36 <Maddy> Puppetmaster, you are no white
Feb 01 20:59:37 <Maddy> not
Feb 01 20:59:38 <Gara> John looks around, suddenly about a foot taller, and much heavier.
Feb 01 20:59:47 <Maddy> everyone is the same skin colour as usual
Feb 01 20:59:49 <Gara> "What the fuck did you do, Cana."
Feb 01 20:59:50 <Maddy> except john
Feb 01 20:59:50 <Tox> "…well, I think I know what that Latin meant."
Feb 01 20:59:52 <Puppetmaster> Oh. Well then.
Feb 01 20:59:59 <Puppetmaster> "I'm a fucking midget."*
Feb 01 21:00:05 <MonkeyBomb> "Ummmm…"
Feb 01 21:00:15 <Tox> "That Latin said 'make story real.' It was written in a D&D book, so…" He shrugs
Feb 01 21:00:16 <Tox> !
Feb 01 21:00:25 <WalrusKing> "… Ne huya sebe…"
Feb 01 21:00:39 <MonkeyBomb> His voice is not his own either… He obviously ate something bad earlier, or inhaled something.. I don't know.
Feb 01 21:00:42 <MonkeyBomb> "Meow." Ace purrrs.
Feb 01 21:00:44 <Echo> "*What*?"
Feb 01 21:00:51 <Maddy> As you look around you all recognize Cana! but the other people in the room are weird looking. By their actions though, you can guess who they are.
Feb 01 21:00:57 <Echo> Mitchell looks like he's damn near ready to explode.
Feb 01 21:01:05 <Maddy> Mitchell has pointy ears
Feb 01 21:01:09 <WalrusKing> "What happens my friends! Why is everything so big?"
Feb 01 21:01:11 <Maddy> but not as pointy as Brocks
Feb 01 21:01:15 <Gara> "I'm huge!" the giant… thing, with odd colored skin with a big axe and a shield looks unhappy.
Feb 01 21:01:20 <Maddy> Ilya's voice is hilarious.
Feb 01 21:01:30 <Maddy> Still russian
Feb 01 21:01:48 <Tox> "That must have been some sort of latent spell someone cast on the book."
Feb 01 21:01:55 <PaulS_laptop> Matt sizes himself up
Feb 01 21:02:01 <Echo> "WHAT THE- Okay. There's weird shit all over this town. Haeata's been on top of it. She's gotta be around here somewhere."
Feb 01 21:02:06 <MonkeyBomb> "Jesus Christ…" Brock feels his pointy ears.
Feb 01 21:02:07 <Puppetmaster> Lilin's first reaction is to find the darkest corner of the room and try to hide.
Feb 01 21:02:07 <Gara> "Maybe."
Feb 01 21:02:12 <Gara> "Okay, okay okay."
Feb 01 21:02:13 <Echo> The room they're in, there a doorway?
Feb 01 21:02:15 <Maddy> You all feel a presence in your minds. Almost liek there's a second brain for each of you. You can access the infomation in this mind at any time.
Feb 01 21:02:21 <PaulS_laptop> "Unless, are we in town still?"
Feb 01 21:02:31 <Gara> "Fucking oh my god what is going on."
Feb 01 21:02:50 <Maddy> You get the impressions that it's /very/ much one sided. Whoever's in your head is basically just rapid accese memory.
Feb 01 21:02:55 <Maddy> There is a doorway.
Feb 01 21:03:14 <PaulS_laptop> Matt mentally takes a step back, tries to calm himself down and think through this
Feb 01 21:03:21 <Echo> "Just…" Mitchell takes a deep breath, trying to re-assert some sanity. "All right. Let's just keep calm, and try to find Haeata. John? Lilin? This is like that shit last night."
Feb 01 21:03:22 <WalrusKing> "Good god, you are not big, I am small! Why am I small?"
Feb 01 21:03:31 <Tox> "What happened last night?"
Feb 01 21:03:44 <Echo> "Like… maybe it's uh… it's like an after effect or something." Mitchell heads for the door, checking it. "Ask John."
Feb 01 21:03:52 <Maddy> Its unlocked.
Feb 01 21:03:56 <PaulS_laptop> "We're different D&D races, I guess" to Walruss's dude who I forget the name of
Feb 01 21:04:01 <Puppetmaster> "Actually, this is less like the shit last night, because I'm not white."
Feb 01 21:04:13 <PaulS_laptop> "mace, short, strong, guessin' I'm a dwarf"
Feb 01 21:04:25 <WalrusKing> "This is upsetting! And I /still/ do not know what this D&D is!"
Feb 01 21:04:29 <PaulS_laptop> he gives a trial swing of his mace at nothing
Feb 01 21:04:40 <Echo> "Forget the skin color shit for a fuckin' minute. Christ. Give it a rest."
Feb 01 21:04:40 <Maddy> Damn Matt, you're good at that.
Feb 01 21:04:42 <PaulS_laptop> "a game for nerds and losers without a social life"
Feb 01 21:04:56 <PaulS_laptop> "heh" he feels satisfied with his mace
Feb 01 21:05:01 <Maddy> The body seems made for mace swing.
Feb 01 21:05:04 <MonkeyBomb> Brock gets to his feet, feeling totally disoriented. "Okay, okay, okay, okay……" He looks around for Ace. His gaze stops on the small black and grey cat that's rubbing up against his leg. "…"
Feb 01 21:05:07 <Echo> "But seriously, Lilin. Think about it. It's like what happened when we went through the door."
Feb 01 21:05:13 <Gara> "Sorta is, yeah."
Feb 01 21:05:17 <WalrusKing> Ilya starts grumbling to himself, and checks his equipment out.
Feb 01 21:05:19 <Maddy> Brock you're wearing a robe.
Feb 01 21:05:21 <Gara> "We'll probably be able to get it taken care of."
Feb 01 21:05:21 <Tox> "D&D counts as a social life." Cana unsheathes his rapier, checking its balance. "…Why do I have a….a…is this a lute?"
Feb 01 21:05:28 <MonkeyBomb> "Why am I wearing a dress???"
Feb 01 21:05:34 <Echo> Mitchell cracks the door, peeking through.
Feb 01 21:06:10 <Echo> He absentmindedly reaches down for his pistol and comes up empty. ~Fuck. *FUCK FUCKITY FUCK-FUCK-FUCK.~
Feb 01 21:06:12 <Maddy> The door opens to what looks like a front entry of a gread hall. There's a little half-elf looking lady at the desk writing in the ledger.
Feb 01 21:06:27 <Maddy> *grand hall
Feb 01 21:06:27 <Puppetmaster> "… I thiiiink I'm a cleric."
Feb 01 21:06:39 <WalrusKing> Ilya hefts his hammer skeptically. "We are in great trouble, my friends."
Feb 01 21:06:41 <Echo> "…" He shuts the door quickly and looks back at the others, back to the door.
Feb 01 21:06:56 <Echo> Mitchell looks more than a little peaked right now.
Feb 01 21:07:01 <MonkeyBomb> "…" He looks at Mitchell.
Feb 01 21:07:03 <Tox> "Shit, I'm a bard, aren't I."
Feb 01 21:07:06 <Echo> And not just the ears.
Feb 01 21:07:08 <Tox> "Dammit."
Feb 01 21:07:21 <Echo> "There's somebody out there."
Feb 01 21:07:34 <Puppetmaster> "… Is this… Okay, yeah, this is a sling. I'm a halfling cleric."
Feb 01 21:07:37 <Gara> "I'll go in first."
Feb 01 21:07:45 <Puppetmaster> "… Why am I a halfling /cleric/."
Feb 01 21:07:46 <Maddy> There's noise outside in the hall.
Feb 01 21:07:49 <WalrusKing> "Perhaps we can ask them if they know how we leave this predicament?"
Feb 01 21:07:49 <Maddy> "HELP HELP!"
Feb 01 21:07:51 <Echo> Mitchell points at Brock. "They look sorta like you."
Feb 01 21:08:04 <MonkeyBomb> Brock shuffles over to the door. The mysterious cat follows. "What exactly /do/ I look like?"
Feb 01 21:08:06 <WalrusKing> Ilya instinctively rushes to the door, and throws it open.
Feb 01 21:08:07 <Gara> John pushes the door, looking around.
Feb 01 21:08:09 <PaulS_laptop> "Shall we?"
Feb 01 21:08:13 <Echo> "…" Mitchell spins, peeking back through the door again.
Feb 01 21:08:19 <PaulS_laptop> Matt heads towwards the doorway
Feb 01 21:08:32 <WalrusKing> He runs towards sounds of trouble, if its obvious where they are coming from.
Feb 01 21:08:34 <Maddy> Some humans have come in.
Feb 01 21:08:37 <Puppetmaster> "… I'm… I don't really want to do this."
Feb 01 21:08:39 <Maddy> they look like guards or something
Feb 01 21:09:03 <Echo> Mitchell follows behind Ilya, now committed to his action. "Well, fuck, we're stuck in it now."
Feb 01 21:09:08 <Maddy> the half elf girly is trying to get them to calm down and explain. "Alright alright I'll see who\s on duty."
Feb 01 21:09:15 <Tox> "…" Cana follows. "This is going to be fun."
Feb 01 21:09:16 <PaulS_laptop> Matt sighs
Feb 01 21:09:25 <MonkeyBomb> "Ehrrr. This doesn't look good," he says, following the others.
Feb 01 21:09:27 <Gara> John is faster then the rest of you, and is looking around, hand on his axe. "What's going on out here!" HalfOrc!John is sorta noisy.
Feb 01 21:09:41 <Maddy> She sees you guys peeking through the door like the three stooges. "We have a job."
Feb 01 21:10:21 <Echo> Mitchell glances over at Lilin. "See? Like the Door."
Feb 01 21:10:51 <WalrusKing> "A job? Why is the shouting?"
Feb 01 21:10:57 <PaulS_laptop> "What's the job.?"
Feb 01 21:11:36 <Maddy> "Gnolls have invated the castle." Mitchell, your RAM brain SEETHS at the mention of gnolls.
Feb 01 21:12:21 <WalrusKing> "Again with this word! What does it mean?"
Feb 01 21:13:09 <Tox> "A gnoll is like a humanoid hyena."
Feb 01 21:13:14 <Echo> "It's like a dog, almost. Like… think a uh, like a dog person, more dog than person, Ilya."
Feb 01 21:14:01 <WalrusKing> "Oh. You need help with this?"
Feb 01 21:14:08 <MonkeyBomb> Brock just decides to roll with whatever fuckery is going on here. Obviously, he's some kind of magic person thingy with a staff. Whatever. He sighs.
Feb 01 21:14:10 <Maddy> "Princess Clemintine is being held in the throne room.
Feb 01 21:14:14 <Gara> "We're gunna kill em." John is about 500% more aggressive then normal.
Feb 01 21:14:27 <PaulS_laptop> "Okay, lets go then"
Feb 01 21:14:40 <PaulS_laptop> matt's matt-er of factness hasn't really changed much
Feb 01 21:14:41 <WalrusKing> "Calm yourself, my friend. Do we know anything about this invasionary force?"
Feb 01 21:14:54 <Echo> "Wait, do we… shit. Yeah, we need to know what's going on."
Feb 01 21:16:15 <Maddy> The guards nod. "They came in through a secret passage in the larder, and ambushed us! We were able to kill many and stop up the passage, but their Leutenint, Remarr Thunderdance, managed to get through with a group of his underlings and take the throne room."
Feb 01 21:16:49 <Echo> "…"
Feb 01 21:17:00 <Maddy> "In the fight, too many guards were wounded, and those who are left must protect the king."
Feb 01 21:17:11 <Maddy> "Someone must rescue Princess Clementine."
Feb 01 21:17:21 <WalrusKing> "Mmm. Let us go then."
Feb 01 21:17:36 <Tox> "Probably should." ~Fuck. I'm a /bard./~
Feb 01 21:18:06 <Echo> Mitchell rolls his shoulders, feeling around for a weapon… and pulls a crossbow off of his back.
Feb 01 21:18:20 <Gara> John bears his sharp insane teeth, and bears his axe.
Feb 01 21:18:27 <Maddy> "This way." the guard beckons.
Feb 01 21:18:29 <WalrusKing> *bares
Feb 01 21:18:42 <MonkeyBomb> Brock has a stick.
Feb 01 21:18:59 <WalrusKing> Ilya waddles after the man, hefting his hammer experimentally.
Feb 01 21:19:02 <Gara> No, he bears it. He looks at it for a moment, and follows.
Feb 01 21:19:03 <Echo> Hefting the crossbow a few times to feel the weight, Mitchell falls in step behind the guard, muttering something to himself.
Feb 01 21:19:05 <Tox> Cana follows the guard.
Feb 01 21:19:36 <MonkeyBomb> Brock, and the cat that must be Ace, follows behind the rest. He grumbles to himself as he walks.
Feb 01 21:19:50 <PaulS_laptop> Matt follows guard. He's got his mace in hand
Feb 01 21:20:24 <Maddy> The head to the castle and inside. There are several clerics tending to the wounded guards inside, and some servents clearing away gnoll bodies.
Feb 01 21:20:45 <Echo> Mitchell looks back at Matt. "Dude, get up here. That thing looks like it could hurt somebody."
Feb 01 21:21:04 <PaulS_laptop> Matt moves up
Feb 01 21:21:14 <PaulS_laptop> "On it."
Feb 01 21:21:20 <Maddy> Also mat you have a braided beard.
Feb 01 21:21:50 <PaulS_laptop> ~I'm totally gonna do this with my beard from now on~
Feb 01 21:22:42 <Echo> Mitchell taps Ilya on the shoulder, then points at one of the bodies.
Feb 01 21:22:45 <Echo> "That's a gnoll."
Feb 01 21:23:33 <Maddy> "They've moved passed these doors and further into the castle, we barred them from this side so we haven't seen their movements since."
Feb 01 21:23:38 <MonkeyBomb> Ace saunters up the a dead body and rubs up against it. Brock scoops the cat up. "Goddamnit, Ace."
Feb 01 21:23:43 <MonkeyBomb> *to
Feb 01 21:23:44 <PaulS_laptop> "Figured. Sorta doglike thing"
Feb 01 21:23:51 <WalrusKing> "Mmm."
Feb 01 21:25:37 <Echo> "How many were there?"
Feb 01 21:26:08 <Puppetmaster> Lilin continues to be as far in the background as possible for the time being.
Feb 01 21:26:54 <WalrusKing> Ilya is marching right up at the front. Well as much as someone his stature can march.
Feb 01 21:26:56 <Maddy> "I'm not sure…maybe 4, plus the leader."
Feb 01 21:27:58 <Echo> "There are seven of us. We can do this. Nice and quick."
Feb 01 21:28:30 <PaulS_laptop> "Yup. John, up with us"
Feb 01 21:28:32 <MonkeyBomb> "Mrrrmmm."
Feb 01 21:28:51 <Echo> "No different than if we was goin' at people with weapons. Just… nice and smooth as you can, yeah?"
Feb 01 21:28:52 <PaulS_laptop> "Fighters up front, squishies behind"
Feb 01 21:28:56 <Gara> John has been at the front, with his axe, not really even paying attention beyond hearing the numbers of bodies he gets to make.
Feb 01 21:29:21 <Tox> Cana puts himself in the middle, unsheathing his rapier.
Feb 01 21:29:23 <Puppetmaster> "I'll be in the middle. This armor isn't much."
Feb 01 21:29:46 <Puppetmaster> Lilin shudders a little at being so visible as she makes her way there.
Feb 01 21:30:01 <WalrusKing> Ilya is still up at the front.
Feb 01 21:30:10 <Gara> "Ilya, move back."
Feb 01 21:31:29 <WalrusKing> A dark expression crosses his face, but he takes a step back.
Feb 01 21:31:58 <Echo> Mitchell raises his crossbow, muttering something about "single shot pieces of shit"
Feb 01 21:32:06 <PaulS_laptop> "Cove our rear, okay?" to Ilya
Feb 01 21:32:09 <Maddy> The guards open the door for you.
Feb 01 21:32:30 <Gara> The monsterous thing the axe is the first through the door.
Feb 01 21:32:30 <WalrusKing> Ilya drops behind the rest of the people.
Feb 01 21:32:32 <Puppetmaster> Lilin stays behind John the Meat Shield.
Feb 01 21:32:45 <Tox> Cana makes his way inside.
Feb 01 21:32:48 <MonkeyBomb> Brock is somewhere at the back of the group.
Feb 01 21:33:19 <PaulS_laptop> Matt is next through the door
Feb 01 21:33:30 <PaulS_laptop> following the half orc with the axe
Feb 01 21:33:41 <Maddy> the hall is wide enough for 3 to walk side by side
Feb 01 21:33:48 <Echo> Mitchell follows them, trying to squeeze up near the front so that he doesn't have to try and shoot a crossbow bolt past someone's head.
Feb 01 21:34:33 <PaulS_laptop> "Mitchell, tell me when you're gonna take a shot and I'll duck"
Feb 01 21:34:41 <Echo> "Right."
Feb 01 21:35:00 <Maddy> Not too much ducking to be done there.
Feb 01 21:35:04 <Maddy> Shorty.
Feb 01 21:35:06 <Tox> Cana is in the second rank.
Feb 01 21:35:14 <Gara> His head is like a foot above yours or something. He goes… Right? He heard right. It's time to go right.
Feb 01 21:35:42 <Maddy> Are you going on the manditory right or the T junction right?
Feb 01 21:35:53 <Gara> The right that means something.
Feb 01 21:36:17 <Echo> "Uhhhhh." Mitchell kinda balks at the t-intersection. "Left or right?"
Feb 01 21:36:23 <PaulS_laptop> "Right."
Feb 01 21:36:26 <Gara> John is going right.
Feb 01 21:36:29 <Tox> "Works for me."
Feb 01 21:36:29 <Echo> "Shit. We should have asked which way the thing was."
Feb 01 21:36:47 <PaulS_laptop> "We'll find it one way or the other. And in the meanwhile, we'll just keep takin' 'em out, right?"
Feb 01 21:37:13 <Echo> "I fuckin' guess." Mitchell is quite possibly the most foul-mouthed half-elf ever.
Feb 01 21:37:43 <Maddy> They head down the hall with no issue yay. This hall now goes left.
Feb 01 21:37:52 <Gara> John /then/ goes left.
Feb 01 21:38:03 <Echo> Anything down the hall, toward the end?
Feb 01 21:38:12 <Maddy> Listen check
Feb 01 21:38:14 <WalrusKing> Ilya is moping and falls a bit behind the party, still heading in the same direction as them.
Feb 01 21:38:25 <Puppetmaster> Lilin's sticking pragmatically behind the wall of meat, so as to keep him alive and keep something between her and the gnolls.
Feb 01 21:38:29 <Tox> 1d20+4 oh bby Listen
Feb 01 21:38:29 <CROM> Tox: oh bby Listen: 13 (1d20+4=9)
Feb 01 21:38:36 <Puppetmaster> d20+4
Feb 01 21:38:36 <Echo> 1d20+10
Feb 01 21:38:36 <CROM> Puppetmaster: 18 (d20+4=14)
Feb 01 21:38:36 <CROM> Echo: 18 (1d20+10=8)
Feb 01 21:38:37 <Gara> d20 WHERE IS IT? I WANT TO CUT IT!
Feb 01 21:38:37 <CROM> Gara: WHERE IS IT? I WANT TO CUT IT!: 18 (d20=18)
Feb 01 21:38:54 <Maddy> Jesus.
Feb 01 21:39:08 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+3 LISTEN
Feb 01 21:39:08 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: LISTEN: 17 (1d20+3=14)
Feb 01 21:39:18 <WalrusKing> 1d20-1 eh
Feb 01 21:39:18 <CROM> WalrusKing: eh: 8 (1d20-1=9)
Feb 01 21:40:49 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+4 I think I got it
Feb 01 21:40:50 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: I think I got it: 21 (1d20+4=17)
Feb 01 21:41:08 <Echo> O_O
Feb 01 21:42:01 <Maddy> Everyon but Ilya hears something walking around around the net corner.
Feb 01 21:42:05 * Tehpillowstar (~PI.3BC155FE.EA7E8EA2.EF990D96|arukam#PI.3BC155FE.EA7E8EA2.EF990D96|arukam) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 21:42:21 <Echo> Mitchell whispers, "Get down."
Feb 01 21:42:30 <Tox> Cana tightens his grip on his rapier and lowers himself.
Feb 01 21:42:45 <PaulS_laptop> Matt gets lower, and moves out of the way of the line of fire, hugging the wall
Feb 01 21:42:48 <MonkeyBomb> Brock does the same, except his has a staff (and a cat.)
Feb 01 21:42:53 <WalrusKing> Ilya is a ways back from everyone, and just sort of stops when they stop.
Feb 01 21:43:01 <PaulS_laptop> "John, you and me around the corner first." whispered.
Feb 01 21:43:05 <Puppetmaster> Lilin is already as down as she's willing to go.
Feb 01 21:43:08 <Gara> John nods.
Feb 01 21:43:12 <Maddy> There's huffing and growling and mumbling in a language you only understand if your char knows gnoll.
Feb 01 21:43:36 <Maddy> i cant remeber who knows gnoll
Feb 01 21:44:48 <Puppetmaster> By core rules, halflings cannot.
Feb 01 21:45:03 <PaulS_laptop> Matt goes around the corner, hugging it tight.
Feb 01 21:45:21 <WalrusKing> Ilya casually looks around behind him.
Feb 01 21:46:05 <Maddy> Theres a biggass gnoll there, he has his back to you. Ilya your RAM brain is already letting you know about all his delicious vilat spots.
Feb 01 21:46:17 <Maddy> *vital
Feb 01 21:46:24 <WalrusKing> Ilya is like behind the rest of the dudes
Feb 01 21:46:29 <WalrusKing> he's not up at the front
Feb 01 21:46:31 <Maddy> oh my b
Feb 01 21:46:33 <Maddy> you see nothing
Feb 01 21:47:19 <Echo> 1d20+5 Mitchell fires! Right at his big fat gnoll ass. Surprise!
Feb 01 21:47:19 <CROM> Echo: Mitchell fires! Right at his big fat gnoll ass. Surprise!: 25 (1d20+5=20)
Feb 01 21:47:26 <Echo> 8D
Feb 01 21:47:31 <Maddy> Brock understand the Gnoll! He was bitching about having the shitty guard job.
Feb 01 21:47:44 <Maddy> But now there's a bolt
Feb 01 21:47:53 <Maddy> roll for crit
Feb 01 21:48:01 <Echo> 1d20+5 8D
Feb 01 21:48:01 <CROM> Echo: 8D: 6 (1d20+5=1)
Feb 01 21:48:06 <Echo> …
Feb 01 21:48:07 <Maddy> Awwww no dice
Feb 01 21:48:09 <Tox> ….
Feb 01 21:48:14 <Gara> GG.
Feb 01 21:48:15 <Maddy> Roll for damage
Feb 01 21:48:16 <Puppetmaster> …..
Feb 01 21:48:58 <Echo> 1d8+2
Feb 01 21:48:59 <CROM> Echo: 6 (1d8+2=4)
Feb 01 21:50:28 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+4 This is going to your nuts. Assuming you have nuts. If not, I'm gonna TAKE YOUR SHINS.
Feb 01 21:50:29 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: This is going to your nuts. Assuming you have nuts. If not, I'm gonna TAKE YOUR SHINS.: 24 (1d20+4=20)
Feb 01 21:50:44 <Puppetmaster> THE CROM GIVETH
Feb 01 21:50:53 <Maddy> Your bolt flies true, hitting the fucker in the back of the leg. Paul roll crit
Feb 01 21:51:06 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20 YOU GNOLL BASTARDS TOOK MAH SHINS
Feb 01 21:51:07 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: YOU GNOLL BASTARDS TOOK MAH SHINS: 13 (1d20=13)
Feb 01 21:51:15 <Gara> (Still+4)
Feb 01 21:51:26 <PaulS_laptop> oh. reroll?
Feb 01 21:51:28 <Maddy> Gar is correct reroll
Feb 01 21:51:32 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+4
Feb 01 21:51:33 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 22 (1d20+4=18)
Feb 01 21:51:45 <Maddy> Thats a crit roll damage.
Feb 01 21:52:20 <PaulS_laptop> 1d10
Feb 01 21:52:21 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 3 (1d10=3)
Feb 01 21:53:19 <PaulS_laptop> x2 for crit = 6dmg/
Feb 01 21:53:20 <PaulS_laptop> ?
Feb 01 21:53:25 <Maddy> This thing can't even react to the bolt before a mace to the ghoolies hits him. He fucking goes down.
Feb 01 21:53:25 <Echo> yep
Feb 01 21:53:34 <Maddy> Bleeding to death
Feb 01 21:54:13 <MonkeyBomb> "Nice…"
Feb 01 21:54:14 <Gara> John looks at it panting, looking for others.
Feb 01 21:54:16 <PaulS_laptop> "Someone bag it's head?"
Feb 01 21:54:21 <Gara> He calms down.
Feb 01 21:54:23 <Echo> "Aww, Christ." Mitchell draws his little sword and puts it out of its misery. He's not going to let it suffer at the least.
Feb 01 21:54:27 <Puppetmaster> d20 Lilin goes in for the kill.
Feb 01 21:54:28 <CROM> Puppetmaster: Lilin goes in for the kill.: 4 (d20=4)
Feb 01 21:54:31 <Puppetmaster> …
Feb 01 21:54:46 <Puppetmaster> And doesn't hit it hard enough due to her tiny halfling body.
Feb 01 21:54:57 <Echo> pffffffffffft
Feb 01 21:55:03 <Maddy> it was dead already
Feb 01 21:55:10 <Gara> Was it dead or dying?
Feb 01 21:55:13 <Puppetmaster> Bleeding out, not dead.
Feb 01 21:55:19 <Maddy> well it was tying then Mitch kiled it
Feb 01 21:55:23 <Maddy> Cout de ta and all
Feb 01 21:55:25 <Maddy> coup
Feb 01 21:55:37 <Tox> d'etat
Feb 01 21:55:37 <WalrusKing> Ilya glances over to the action up front, and then resumes watching their back flank.
Feb 01 21:55:49 <Puppetmaster> "… Who replaced my arms with wheat grass."
Feb 01 21:55:55 <Echo> "Well… that's one of them."
Feb 01 21:55:59 <Puppetmaster> She hefts the morningstar again.
Feb 01 21:56:06 <Tox> Cana moves forward and loots the body. Because that's what you do with dead things. What is it carrying?
Feb 01 21:56:43 <MonkeyBomb> "When you kill it, you really kill it," he mutters in Elven. He didn't even realize he said it in another language.
Feb 01 21:56:49 <Maddy> search roll to search the body!
Feb 01 21:57:02 <Tox> No taking 20?
Feb 01 21:57:03 <PaulS_laptop> ~Took my shins~
Feb 01 21:57:10 <Maddy> only people with language elven whave any idea what hes saying.
Feb 01 21:57:16 <Maddy> also yea you know what take a 20 one sec
Feb 01 21:57:53 <Echo> Mitchell moves up to the corner at the north end of the hallway, juuuuuust barely peeking around with one eye.
Feb 01 21:58:16 <Maddy> The gnoll has a glowing mace!
Feb 01 21:58:33 <Maddy> and some gold
Feb 01 21:58:42 <PaulS_laptop> "you gonna use that?"
Feb 01 21:58:52 <Maddy> This thing is about as bright as a torch.
Feb 01 21:59:13 <Tox> Cana pockets the gold. "Hm, a magic mace. Hey, Brock, you have anything you can do to identify this?"
Feb 01 21:59:26 <Maddy> Mitchell sees more hallway. going straight or right.
Feb 01 21:59:31 <WalrusKing> Ilya sits down against a wall, and continues to watch their rear as people dick around up front. He fiddles with his hammer.
Feb 01 21:59:37 <MonkeyBomb> "Uh…" His little RAM brain goes on overdrive.
Feb 01 21:59:41 <Gara> John walks alongside mitchell.
Feb 01 21:59:52 <Maddy> He does not have identify magic prepared. Awww.
Feb 01 22:00:11 <Puppetmaster> Lilin continues following the resident meat shield.
Feb 01 22:00:13 <MonkeyBomb> "I have no idea."
Feb 01 22:00:16 <Tox> Maddy: He doesn't need it
Feb 01 22:00:19 <Echo> Mitchell gets out of the way and steps back toward the others so that John doesn't have to step out in the hallway to see around the corner, taking the time to reload his crossbow.
Feb 01 22:00:22 <Tox> MonkeyBomb: What is your Spellcraft skill?
Feb 01 22:00:29 <Maddy> oh shit i forgot
Feb 01 22:00:32 <Maddy> DAMNIT WIZARDS
Feb 01 22:00:38 <Maddy> MonkeyBomb, roll spell whatever
Feb 01 22:00:46 <Gara> John looks around the corner.
Feb 01 22:01:01 <Maddy> Still just a hall going straight or right
Feb 01 22:01:35 <MonkeyBomb> Then again, he looks at the mace… "Hmmm."
Feb 01 22:01:48 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+5 Spellcraft!
Feb 01 22:01:49 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Spellcraft!: 8 (1d20+5=3)
Feb 01 22:01:52 <MonkeyBomb> Nope!
Feb 01 22:02:01 <Echo> :o
Feb 01 22:02:05 <Maddy> He knows it's glowing."
Feb 01 22:02:07 <Maddy> -"
Feb 01 22:02:15 <MonkeyBomb> "Yeaaaaah, I got nothing."
Feb 01 22:02:30 <Maddy> Makes a damn good torch though.
Feb 01 22:02:31 <PaulS_laptop> "Hey Liln"
Feb 01 22:02:35 <PaulS_laptop> "Get this mace"
Feb 01 22:02:43 <Gara> John goes RIGHT!
Feb 01 22:03:07 <Tox> "Dang. Well, okay, Matt, you take it, you lug." Cana hands off the mace.
Feb 01 22:03:08 <Maddy> He is met by a wall and an immediare left.
Feb 01 22:03:12 <Tox> Or, attempts to!
Feb 01 22:03:33 <Gara> He is unhappy with that wall.
Feb 01 22:03:36 <Gara> He goes Left.
Feb 01 22:03:41 <Maddy> teres another left
Feb 01 22:03:43 <PaulS_laptop> "Liln! Yo!"
Feb 01 22:03:47 <Echo> Mitchell creeps up with John
Feb 01 22:03:56 <Puppetmaster> "… That thing is fucking huge, man."
Feb 01 22:03:57 <Echo> ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
Feb 01 22:03:58 <Gara> MORE LEFT FOR THE LEFT GOD!
Feb 01 22:04:03 <Puppetmaster> "I'm three fucking feet tall."
Feb 01 22:04:06 <Maddy> Now theres straight and left.
Feb 01 22:04:17 <Puppetmaster> "That thing's almost /bigger/ than me."
Feb 01 22:04:19 <PaulS_laptop> "Okay, fine, fuck it". Matt picks up the Glowy Mace
Feb 01 22:04:20 <Gara> You know what, John likd the feeling of going left.
Feb 01 22:04:25 <Gara> He goes left again.
Feb 01 22:04:37 <WalrusKing> Ilya maintains distance behind the party and moves up when the others move up.
Feb 01 22:04:48 <Maddy> theres a left
Feb 01 22:04:54 <Tox> LEFT FOR LEFT GOD
Feb 01 22:04:56 <Maddy> YOU GET THE FEELING YOU"RE GOING IN CIRCLES
Feb 01 22:04:59 <Gara> Another left? LEFT!
Feb 01 22:05:03 <Maddy> left
Feb 01 22:05:08 <Gara> Left.
Feb 01 22:05:09 <Tox> "….Guys."
Feb 01 22:05:13 <Maddy> left
Feb 01 22:05:13 <Gara> "I know."
Feb 01 22:05:15 <Gara> Left.
Feb 01 22:05:19 <Maddy> striaght and left
Feb 01 22:05:19 <Puppetmaster> LEFT FOR THE LEFT GOD
Feb 01 22:05:20 <Echo> "Wait. Yeah, we're going around a column."
Feb 01 22:05:23 <Gara> Stright.
Feb 01 22:05:25 <Tox> "Why are you stil going in circles."
Feb 01 22:05:27 <MonkeyBomb> "……………"
Feb 01 22:05:31 <Maddy> you're back where the gnoll;s body is
Feb 01 22:05:31 <PaulS_laptop> Matt catches up with the others
Feb 01 22:05:36 <PaulS_laptop> or not
Feb 01 22:05:37 <Maddy> good job
Feb 01 22:05:49 <Tox> Cana's standing in front of what he doesn't know is a concealed door.
Feb 01 22:05:54 <Puppetmaster> Lilin blindly follows the orcish meat thing.
Feb 01 22:05:58 <MonkeyBomb> "Okay, what the hell."
Feb 01 22:05:59 <Gara> "There is literally nothing useful here."
Feb 01 22:06:04 <PaulS_laptop> "hold up"
Feb 01 22:06:06 <Echo> Mitchell walks back to where the little column is. "I think we hit a dead end."
Feb 01 22:06:07 <Gara> "Who built this?"
Feb 01 22:06:10 <PaulS_laptop> "Passages don't just /end/"
Feb 01 22:06:21 <Maddy> Damn right they dont!
Feb 01 22:06:28 <Echo> "Sure they do. Maybe it's like… a store room or something."
Feb 01 22:06:28 <Maddy> says the RAM brain in Matt
Feb 01 22:06:34 <Puppetmaster> GO DWARF GO, WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES
Feb 01 22:06:46 <Maddy> MY RAM
Feb 01 22:06:51 <Tox> "A store room wouldn't have a damn column in the middle of it."
Feb 01 22:06:51 <PaulS_laptop> 1d10+4 because feat. Spot the hidden door
Feb 01 22:06:52 <Gara> "Well find that,then."
Feb 01 22:06:53 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: because feat. Spot the hidden door: 9 (1d10+4=5)
Feb 01 22:07:02 <WalrusKing> Ilya walks up to the rest of the party. "What are you doing, my friends?"
Feb 01 22:07:10 <Puppetmaster> It's.
Feb 01 22:07:13 <Puppetmaster> It's a d20.
Feb 01 22:07:19 <PaulS_laptop> derpity
Feb 01 22:07:22 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+4
Feb 01 22:07:22 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 23 (1d20+4=19)
Feb 01 22:07:29 <Maddy> You see that door for days.
Feb 01 22:07:33 <Maddy> FOR DAYS
Feb 01 22:07:40 <Tox> Cana's fat ass is standing right in front of it!
Feb 01 22:08:02 <PaulS_laptop> "Yo, guys. Door."
Feb 01 22:08:13 <Tox> "Where?" Cana looks, but cannot seeeeeeeee.
Feb 01 22:08:16 <MonkeyBomb> Ace is purring in Brock's arms. "Finally."
Feb 01 22:08:16 <PaulS_laptop> Matt walks up to the hidden door and tries it
Feb 01 22:08:16 <Gara> "Door? Let me see it."
Feb 01 22:08:27 <Puppetmaster> d20+2 Door?
Feb 01 22:08:27 <CROM> Puppetmaster: Door?: 3 (d20+2=1)
Feb 01 22:08:30 <Puppetmaster> No door.
Feb 01 22:08:30 <Gara> no.
Feb 01 22:08:31 <Tox> Cana steps aside as Matt tries to walk through him.
Feb 01 22:08:53 <Maddy> The door is stuck.
Feb 01 22:08:58 <Gara> John walks besides his dwarf buddy. The most unlikely friends.
Feb 01 22:09:03 <Maddy> wait no
Feb 01 22:09:06 <Maddy> I liied
Feb 01 22:09:22 <Maddy> it opens quietly, apparently behind a tapestry.
Feb 01 22:09:22 <WalrusKing> "Is there problem?"
Feb 01 22:09:31 <Puppetmaster> John continues to be cover for the tiny cleric.
Feb 01 22:09:37 <Maddy> This looks like the throne room!
Feb 01 22:09:43 <Gara> The cleric could just climb on John.
Feb 01 22:09:47 <Echo> "…"
Feb 01 22:09:52 <Gara> "…"
Feb 01 22:09:57 <Gara> "That will help."
Feb 01 22:09:58 <Echo> 1d20+5 Listen Is there anything in there?
Feb 01 22:09:59 <CROM> Echo: Listen Is there anything in there?: 22 (1d20+5=17)
Feb 01 22:10:04 <Echo> 8D
Feb 01 22:10:08 <PaulS_laptop> Matt holds his hand up for silence
Feb 01 22:10:14 <Tox> Cana stills.
Feb 01 22:10:23 <WalrusKing> Ilya quietly moves up to the tapestry and peeks out.
Feb 01 22:10:27 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+4 ELF EARS no idea if I can do this
Feb 01 22:10:27 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: ELF EARS no idea if I can do this: 8 (1d20+4=4)
Feb 01 22:10:29 <Maddy> listen and or spot checks for anyone who wants to listen/look through the door
Feb 01 22:10:33 <MonkeyBomb> Hell, it doesn't matter.
Feb 01 22:10:49 <Gara> d20 Hearing aid: On.
Feb 01 22:10:49 <CROM> Gara: Hearing aid: On.: 5 (d20=5)
Feb 01 22:10:51 <WalrusKing> even for moving up?
Feb 01 22:10:51 <Tox> 1d20+3 Spot check!
Feb 01 22:10:52 <CROM> Tox: Spot check!: 5 (1d20+3=2)
Feb 01 22:11:09 <Maddy> WalrusKing, yeah go ahead
Feb 01 22:11:11 <Puppetmaster> d20+4
Feb 01 22:11:11 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+3 listen
Feb 01 22:11:11 <CROM> Puppetmaster: 21 (d20+4=17)
Feb 01 22:11:11 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: listen: 4 (1d20+3=1)
Feb 01 22:11:15 <Tox> that's a god damn nice tapestry
Feb 01 22:11:20 <Puppetmaster> Lilin hears the shit out of that room.
Feb 01 22:11:47 <WalrusKing> 1d20-3 wahwahwahhhhh
Feb 01 22:11:47 <CROM> WalrusKing: wahwahwahhhhh: 8 (1d20-3=11)
Feb 01 22:11:57 <WalrusKing> (spot)
Feb 01 22:12:03 <Maddy> Oh for…ok Mitchell, Lilin, you hear someone large and heavy pacing
Feb 01 22:12:26 <Puppetmaster> "Something big in there." Whispered.
Feb 01 22:12:31 <Maddy> You also hear the scared whimpers od a child.
Feb 01 22:12:36 <Maddy> of
Feb 01 22:12:38 <Maddy> whatever
Feb 01 22:12:41 <Puppetmaster> "And a kid."
Feb 01 22:12:42 <Echo> ".." Mitchell points back at John, a scowl on his face.
Feb 01 22:12:46 <MonkeyBomb> Brock sits Ace down. The cat rubs up against the tree of legs in the room.
Feb 01 22:12:50 <MonkeyBomb> *forest, not tree
Feb 01 22:12:58 <Echo> He beckons him forward, pointing in the direction of the sound with his crossbow.
Feb 01 22:13:14 * MereObserver (ten.htuoslleb.dra.E8E6D55A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.htuoslleb.dra.E8E6D55A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 22:13:26 <Gara> John nods. And runs up forward, axe raised to murder the everloving fuck out of something
Feb 01 22:14:27 <Maddy> As he rounds the door he sees a Gnoll bigger than he with an axe and shield.
Feb 01 22:14:28 <PaulS_laptop> Matt waits for the big guy with the axe and the queer dude to go through first
Feb 01 22:14:33 <WalrusKing> Ilya sees the John coming and steps quietly out from behind the tapestry.
Feb 01 22:14:40 <Maddy> The girl, is regretibly, between him and the orc
Feb 01 22:14:49 <Echo> Mitchell runs behind John, rifle crossbow up.
Feb 01 22:14:51 <Puppetmaster> Lilin follows directly behind John.
Feb 01 22:15:07 <WalrusKing> Maddy: *Gnoll ?
Feb 01 22:15:25 <Maddy> I mean the girl is in between the gnoll I just described and john
Feb 01 22:15:28 <Gara> Could John just move through her square, or move around her?
Feb 01 22:15:33 <Gara> He has fast movement, I mean.
Feb 01 22:15:50 <Maddy> thats 40, yeah?
Feb 01 22:16:00 <Gara> Yep.
Feb 01 22:16:03 <Puppetmaster> Lilin's tiny legs cannot keep up.
Feb 01 22:16:05 <Gara> 40 feet per move action.
Feb 01 22:16:06 <Puppetmaster> She is annoyed.
Feb 01 22:16:16 <Puppetmaster> And takes a full move to keep up.
Feb 01 22:16:17 <Maddy> Can do, roll attack. He's facing you now though,
Feb 01 22:16:25 <Gara> That's fine.
Feb 01 22:16:47 <Gara> John lets out some kind of… Angered war cry. He lifts his axe in two hands! RAGE ON!
Feb 01 22:16:47 <WalrusKing> Ilya is going to move rapidly away from the mass amount of people entering the room if possible. Somewhere out of the way.
Feb 01 22:16:58 <Gara> d20+7 "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH!"
Feb 01 22:16:59 <CROM> Gara: "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH!": 23 (d20+7=16)
Feb 01 22:17:04 <PaulS_laptop> Matt goes through, but begins moving around the outside wall(circling around left)
Feb 01 22:17:09 <Maddy> Roll damage.
Feb 01 22:17:17 <Tox> Cana moves in as well, along the wall!
Feb 01 22:17:32 <Gara> d8+9 REND THE FLESH!
Feb 01 22:17:32 <CROM> Gara: REND THE FLESH!: 13 (d8+9=4)
Feb 01 22:17:45 <Echo> 1d20+5 … Mitchell's going to launch a shot at the thing's face. "CLEMENTINE, DUCK!" Talking is a free action. And so is ducking.
Feb 01 22:17:45 <CROM> Echo: … Mitchell's going to launch a shot at the thing's face. "CLEMENTINE, DUCK!" Talking is a free action. And so is ducking.: 20 (1d20+5=15)
Feb 01 22:17:56 <Maddy> Also Clem is obv Jean.
Feb 01 22:17:59 <Maddy> Forgot to say that
Feb 01 22:18:17 <MonkeyBomb> Brock scoots into the room, all quiet-like.
Feb 01 22:18:34 * MereObserver has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Feb 01 22:18:37 <MonkeyBomb> Ace scampers back through the door at John's war cry.
Feb 01 22:18:49 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+2 to Move Silently to get around behind the big Gnoll along the wall.
Feb 01 22:18:49 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: to Move Silently to get around behind the big Gnoll along the wall.: 5 (1d20+2=3)
Feb 01 22:18:56 <Maddy> John as your axe comes down on Remarr, he tries to deflect it, but cant' move fast enough, your weapon bites into his shoulder.
Feb 01 22:19:04 <Maddy> Mitchel roll damage.
Feb 01 22:19:21 <Echo> 1d8+10 !!!
Feb 01 22:19:21 <CROM> Echo: !!!: 16 (1d8+10=6)
Feb 01 22:19:25 <Echo> gah
Feb 01 22:19:27 <Echo> 1d8+2 !!!
Feb 01 22:19:28 <CROM> Echo: !!!: 3 (1d8+2=1)
Feb 01 22:20:00 <WalrusKing> 1d20+5 move silently to the throne
Feb 01 22:20:01 <CROM> WalrusKing: move silently to the throne: 10 (1d20+5=5)
Feb 01 22:20:08 <Maddy> Your bolt hitss him square in the other shoulder as he shifts back from the axe blow.
Feb 01 22:20:42 <Maddy> You guys move silently enough this guys is busy getting choped up.
Feb 01 22:20:50 <Maddy> CHOPPED UP
Feb 01 22:21:01 <Maddy> Anymore on the surprise round?
Feb 01 22:21:10 <Echo> GO, LILIN!
Feb 01 22:21:19 <Echo> STRIKE THE GNOLL DOWN
Feb 01 22:21:27 <Puppetmaster> Lilin's hiding behind John the Meat Shield.
Feb 01 22:21:34 <Puppetmaster> Using him as cover.
Feb 01 22:21:36 <Puppetmaster> And such.
Feb 01 22:21:43 <Maddy> The gnoll looks hurt and mad, but more mad than hurt.
Feb 01 22:21:51 <Puppetmaster> And is taking Total Defense until john gets hit.
Feb 01 22:21:58 <MonkeyBomb> Brock (and his player) are both totally unaware of how to tap into the Elf's magical abilities, so he just watches, trying madly to think of something to do to help.
Feb 01 22:22:52 <Maddy> your RAM brain is trying to tell you about a certain hand movement that might call a missle of some kinda, perhaps a magic one even.
Feb 01 22:26:21 <MonkeyBomb> He feels compelled to try it on the giant Gnoll… Going on pure instinct, he listens to his RAM brain and begins to cast Magic Missile! (Sorry if that was awkward.)
Feb 01 22:26:32 <Echo> (no worries, brah)
Feb 01 22:26:42 <Maddy> Roll damagio
Feb 01 22:26:57 <MonkeyBomb> 1d4+1 BURN MOTHERFUCKERS
Feb 01 22:26:58 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: BURN MOTHERFUCKERS: 4 (1d4+1=3)
Feb 01 22:28:12 <Maddy> A bolt of energy, crackling purple light, flies towards the Gnoll, hitting him squar in the face. It burns away some of his fur. Tox, last chance to surprise.
Feb 01 22:28:26 <MonkeyBomb> "…" Brock watches, amazed.
Feb 01 22:29:26 <Tox> Cana rolls in on the heels of the previous attacks, seeking the Gnoll's /blood./
Feb 01 22:29:36 <Tox> 1d20+5 Rapier + Weapon Finesse!
Feb 01 22:29:36 <CROM> Tox: Rapier + Weapon Finesse!: 11 (1d20+5=6)
Feb 01 22:30:41 <Maddy> Cana, unfortunately your attack goes wide.
Feb 01 22:30:44 <Maddy> Roll initiative.
Feb 01 22:30:57 <Gara> d20+2 I want you DEAD.
Feb 01 22:30:58 <Tox> 1d20+2 INITIATIVE
Feb 01 22:30:58 <CROM> Gara: I want you DEAD.: 15 (d20+2=13)
Feb 01 22:30:58 <CROM> Tox: INITIATIVE: 10 (1d20+2=8)
Feb 01 22:31:00 <Puppetmaster> d20 Yep
Feb 01 22:31:00 <CROM> Puppetmaster: Yep: 18 (d20=18)
Feb 01 22:31:16 <WalrusKing> d20+1
Feb 01 22:31:16 <CROM> WalrusKing: 7 (d20+1=6)
Feb 01 22:31:20 <WalrusKing> eh
Feb 01 22:31:31 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+1 Sheet says INIT +1 so I hope this is right.
Feb 01 22:31:31 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Sheet says INIT +1 so I hope this is right.: 18 (1d20+1=17)
Feb 01 22:32:15 <Echo> 1d20
Feb 01 22:32:16 <CROM> Echo: 19 (1d20=19)
Feb 01 22:32:33 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+6 because of Improved Initiative
Feb 01 22:32:34 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: because of Improved Initiative: 18 (1d20+6=12)
Feb 01 22:33:18 <Maddy> Remarr goes first,
Feb 01 22:33:21 <Maddy> SORRY
Feb 01 22:34:35 <Maddy> Brock he's coming for you. Cana, John, you all get attacks of opportunity
Feb 01 22:34:48 <Tox> 1d20+5 aw yiss
Feb 01 22:34:49 <CROM> Tox: aw yiss: 16 (1d20+5=11)
Feb 01 22:35:02 <Puppetmaster> Does he pass Lilin on his way?
Feb 01 22:35:03 <Maddy> You go wide again, he's moving fast.
Feb 01 22:35:08 <MonkeyBomb> "Oh, shittttt."
Feb 01 22:35:09 <Gara> d20+7 Strip the flesh!
Feb 01 22:35:09 <CROM> Gara: Strip the flesh!: 26 (d20+7=19)
Feb 01 22:35:12 <Tox> As the gnoll moves past Cana, he tries to swing!
Feb 01 22:35:17 <Maddy> Puppetmaster, oh sht he does
Feb 01 22:35:28 <Puppetmaster> d20+1 I AM THE BANE OF FLESH
Feb 01 22:35:28 <CROM> Puppetmaster: I AM THE BANE OF FLESH: 7 (d20+1=6)
Feb 01 22:35:31 <Puppetmaster> Shit.
Feb 01 22:35:32 <Tox> NO YOU ARE NOT
Feb 01 22:35:34 <Maddy> John, damage.
Feb 01 22:36:04 <Puppetmaster> Lilin half-trips trying to heft her morningstar. Stupid midget body.
Feb 01 22:36:54 <Gara> d8+9 SALT THE WOUND!
Feb 01 22:36:55 <CROM> Gara: SALT THE WOUND!: 14 (d8+9=5)
Feb 01 22:39:11 <Maddy> Jesus, you come down on his neck with your axe. He howls like some ungodly hyena as he goes down, trying to crawl towards Brock, but losing conciousness.
Feb 01 22:39:34 <Maddy> He's still breathing. The wet sucking sound as he bleeds from his throat is pretty aweful.
Feb 01 22:39:58 <Echo> Mitchell stabs this one too.
Feb 01 22:40:08 <Tox> Cana takes 20 to loot this fucker.
Feb 01 22:40:14 <Puppetmaster> Coup de grace with morningstar.
Feb 01 22:40:16 <Puppetmaster> Twice.
Feb 01 22:40:16 <Gara> John keeps hackick at it with his axe for a second or too.
Feb 01 22:40:18 <Echo> Whether out of mercy or hate, no one can tell.
Feb 01 22:40:34 <Gara> It's… it's pretty damn clear John's just doing it out of some kind of bloodlut.
Feb 01 22:40:35 <Puppetmaster> Lilin is now covered in gnoll blood.
Feb 01 22:40:36 <PaulS_laptop> "Damn, dude"
Feb 01 22:40:37 <Maddy> He has a small steel shield.
Feb 01 22:40:41 <MonkeyBomb> Brock wipes some spattered blood of his face.
Feb 01 22:40:43 <Maddy> and his shitty axe of course.
Feb 01 22:40:55 <PaulS_laptop> "like, I didn't even get the chance to try out this mace"
Feb 01 22:40:58 <MonkeyBomb> "Thanks…"
Feb 01 22:41:03 <PaulS_laptop> "Oh well, where's the others?"
Feb 01 22:41:20 <Tox> Woo
Feb 01 22:41:26 <Gara> John calms down, a little, now that the hostile is dead.
Feb 01 22:41:30 <Maddy> Clem Jean is sitting on the throne shaking.
Feb 01 22:41:36 <Gara> He is pretty well covered in blood.
Feb 01 22:41:50 <Maddy> Small steel shield has a +1
Feb 01 22:42:04 <Tox> Cana doesn't have shield proficiency. :c
Feb 01 22:42:05 <Echo> Mitchell waves at her. "Hey, Jean."
Feb 01 22:42:05 <Puppetmaster> Lilin puts away the morningstar. "… Jean, let's get you out of here."
Feb 01 22:42:15 <Tox> "You okay?"
Feb 01 22:42:22 <Maddy> "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have read that."
Feb 01 22:42:24 <Echo> "I know things are a little weird right now, but you're safe."
Feb 01 22:42:31 <Maddy> She's dressed as a princess!
Feb 01 22:42:34 <Tox> "I'm the one who read it."
Feb 01 22:42:42 <Maddy> Listen checks!
Feb 01 22:42:48 <Puppetmaster> "Can someone without gnoll on them carry her please?"
Feb 01 22:42:49 <Puppetmaster> d20+4
Feb 01 22:42:50 <CROM> Puppetmaster: 22 (d20+4=18)
Feb 01 22:42:57 <WalrusKing> 1d20-1
Feb 01 22:42:57 <CROM> WalrusKing: 14 (1d20-1=15)
Feb 01 22:42:58 <Echo> 1d20+5 ???
Feb 01 22:42:58 <CROM> Echo: ???: 25 (1d20+5=20)
Feb 01 22:43:00 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+4 Brock is brooding silently.
Feb 01 22:43:00 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Brock is brooding silently.: 16 (1d20+4=12)
Feb 01 22:43:01 <Gara> d2o WHERE IS IT? I WANT IT'S HEAD.
Feb 01 22:43:01 <Echo> :D
Feb 01 22:43:07 <Gara> d20.
Feb 01 22:43:09 <Gara> d20
Feb 01 22:43:09 <CROM> Gara: 20 (d20=20)
Feb 01 22:43:10 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+3
Feb 01 22:43:10 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 20 (1d20+3=17)
Feb 01 22:43:14 <Tox> 1d20+4
Feb 01 22:43:14 <CROM> Tox: 20 (1d20+4=16)
Feb 01 22:43:15 <Maddy> WOW
Feb 01 22:43:18 <Tox> jesus
Feb 01 22:43:19 <Maddy> WOWW
Feb 01 22:43:47 <Maddy> You all hear feet on the tiled floor halls from the door on the north wall.
Feb 01 22:43:55 <Maddy> John you know its 3 dudes somehow
Feb 01 22:44:11 <Gara> "Three."
Feb 01 22:44:11 <Tox> Cana turns, facing the door as he fiddles with the shield.
Feb 01 22:44:13 <WalrusKing> Ilya hefts his hammer and gets ready to spring.
Feb 01 22:44:24 <MonkeyBomb> Brock glances around for his do — er, cat.
Feb 01 22:44:26 <Echo> "…"
Feb 01 22:44:34 <MonkeyBomb> "Three what?"
Feb 01 22:44:37 <WalrusKing> He's still at the throne.
Feb 01 22:44:38 <Puppetmaster> Lilin follows the orc-meat wall again.
Feb 01 22:44:45 <WalrusKing> *He's still hiding.
Feb 01 22:44:56 <Echo> Maddy, can I chop the thing's head off, or do you want me to roll?
Feb 01 22:44:59 <Gara> "Three contacts, that way." He points, with his axe.
Feb 01 22:45:07 <PaulS_laptop> "I want one of 'em"
Feb 01 22:45:18 <Maddy> I think john pretty much detached it already
Feb 01 22:45:24 <Gara> Oh yeah, he did.
Feb 01 22:45:29 <Echo> Missed it, sorry
Feb 01 22:45:38 <Gara> Even before he went crazy with the hacking.
Feb 01 22:45:38 <Echo> Mitchell hurries to reload his crossbow.
Feb 01 22:45:59 <Tox> Cana sets the shield down and pulls out his lute, sheathing his rapier.
Feb 01 22:46:03 <Echo> He hefts the head up, ready to use it as an Implement of Threatening.
Feb 01 22:46:11 <Gara> John walks up beside the door, and makes a Readied action to attack any gnolls that ome in through the door.
Feb 01 22:46:25 <Maddy> Everyone ready?
Feb 01 22:46:29 <WalrusKing> Ilya is going to ready an action to jump, and hammer
Feb 01 22:46:35 <Tox> Seeing them doing that, he replaces the lute on his back, readying Sword and Shield.
Feb 01 22:47:09 <MonkeyBomb> Brock clutches his staff.
Feb 01 22:48:02 <Tox> Cana moves to the door as well.
Feb 01 22:48:08 <Maddy> If there's nothign else, three gnolls burst in answering their leutenints call
Feb 01 22:48:09 <Tox> Likewise Readying.
Feb 01 22:48:31 <Echo> Mitchell moves front and center of the passageway, in clear view of anyone who might come through.
Feb 01 22:48:53 <Puppetmaster> d20+1 MORNINGSTAR SAYS NO.
Feb 01 22:48:53 <CROM> Puppetmaster: MORNINGSTAR SAYS NO.: 2 (d20+1=1)
Feb 01 22:48:53 <WalrusKing> Ilya vaults off the throne, and swings at the one furthest in front.
Feb 01 22:48:57 <Gara> d20+5 Oh, how're you today? Would you like to have a axeblade in your face?
Feb 01 22:48:57 <CROM> Gara: Oh, how're you today? Would you like to have a axeblade in your face?: 17 (d20+5=12)
Feb 01 22:49:05 <Puppetmaster> Lilin can barely lift this thing still.
Feb 01 22:49:20 <PaulS_laptop> d20+4 That guy on the left? FUCK HIS SHINS
Feb 01 22:49:21 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: That guy on the left? FUCK HIS SHINS: 6 (d20+4=2)
Feb 01 22:49:42 <Maddy> Gara damage.
Feb 01 22:49:45 <Gara> d8+6 Why, yes, yes you would!
Feb 01 22:49:45 <CROM> Gara: Why, yes, yes you would!: 8 (d8+6=2)
Feb 01 22:49:48 <WalrusKing> d20+2
Feb 01 22:49:48 <CROM> WalrusKing: 17 (d20+2=15)
Feb 01 22:50:03 <Tox> 1d20+4 FUCK YOUR COUCH, LEFT GUY
Feb 01 22:50:03 <Puppetmaster> … And by attack roll, I meant Total Defense since I didn't ready an action anyway.
Feb 01 22:50:03 <CROM> Tox: FUCK YOUR COUCH, LEFT GUY: 22 (1d20+4=18)
Feb 01 22:50:25 <Maddy> one sec
Feb 01 22:50:29 <Tox> 1d20+4 Critical Threat!
Feb 01 22:50:30 <CROM> Tox: Critical Threat!: 13 (1d20+4=9)
Feb 01 22:50:36 <Echo> Mitchell stands there, watching the violence unfold, holding the head of their leader high in the air.
Feb 01 22:51:03 <Maddy> one fuckign sec shut up
Feb 01 22:51:32 <Maddy> Matt goes to hit the one on the left, but swings a tad too early.
Feb 01 22:52:16 <Maddy> John, your mighty axe slices into the Right Gnoll's arm and he howls.
Feb 01 22:52:23 <Maddy> Canaroll damage, no crit
Feb 01 22:52:42 <Tox> 1d6 Sadface.
Feb 01 22:52:42 <CROM> Tox: Sadface.: 2 (1d6=2)
Feb 01 22:53:36 <Maddy> Yor rapier slices cruely across his snout!
Feb 01 22:53:48 <Maddy> He growls at you, ears flattened.
Feb 01 22:54:05 <Maddy> WalrusKing, damage!
Feb 01 22:54:28 <Tox> Cana smirks.
Feb 01 22:56:22 <WalrusKing> hammer mode
Feb 01 22:56:29 <Maddy> Hit the bitch.
Feb 01 22:56:35 <WalrusKing> 1d6+1d6
Feb 01 22:56:35 <CROM> WalrusKing: 7 (1d6+1d6=5, 2)
Feb 01 22:56:40 <WalrusKing> +1.5
Feb 01 22:56:53 <Puppetmaster> … No, +1.5xSTR
Feb 01 22:56:54 <WalrusKing> so +1 basically
Feb 01 22:57:04 <WalrusKing> not STR mod?
Feb 01 22:57:09 <Gara> Yes.
Feb 01 22:57:13 <WalrusKing> ah
Feb 01 22:57:17 <Maddy> Doesnt matter
Feb 01 22:57:28 <WalrusKing> 19
Feb 01 22:57:41 <WalrusKing> so 26 total then
Feb 01 22:57:53 <Maddy> The little Russian Gnome flies at the one on the Right, coming down on his head like a tiney meteor.
Feb 01 22:58:13 <Maddy> There's a sickening crack as he connects and the gnoll falls.
Feb 01 22:58:26 <Maddy> This thing is supeir dead
Feb 01 22:58:46 <PaulS_laptop> "Fuck, man"
Feb 01 22:58:54 <MonkeyBomb> Brock's jaw drops.
Feb 01 22:59:00 <Maddy> ROLL INITIATIVE
Feb 01 22:59:03 <Maddy> again
Feb 01 22:59:06 <WalrusKing> 1d20+1
Feb 01 22:59:06 <CROM> WalrusKing: 17 (1d20+1=16)
Feb 01 22:59:09 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+6
Feb 01 22:59:09 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 16 (1d20+6=10)
Feb 01 22:59:10 <Echo> 1d20
Feb 01 22:59:11 <CROM> Echo: 19 (1d20=19)
Feb 01 22:59:14 <Echo> :D
Feb 01 22:59:16 <Gara> d20+2 CUT THE BITCHES! SLICE! DICE!
Feb 01 22:59:16 <MonkeyBomb> 1d20+1
Feb 01 22:59:16 <CROM> Gara: CUT THE BITCHES! SLICE! DICE!: 19 (d20+2=17)
Feb 01 22:59:16 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: 18 (1d20+1=17)
Feb 01 22:59:17 <Puppetmaster> d20
Feb 01 22:59:17 <CROM> Puppetmaster: 4 (d20=4)
Feb 01 22:59:19 <Tox> 1d20+2 blblblblbl
Feb 01 22:59:19 <CROM> Tox: blblblblbl: 7 (1d20+2=5)
Feb 01 22:59:23 <Gara> OH YEAH!
Feb 01 23:01:37 <Maddy> The gnoll that no one tried to murderate had already pulled out his weapon befre they barged in. He growls at Mitchell, who I assume is still holding up his boss' head.
Feb 01 23:02:08 <Echo> He is!
Feb 01 23:02:57 <Maddy> He pulls back on his short bow, but the confusion messes up his aim and his arrow hits Remarr's head.
Feb 01 23:03:07 <Maddy> Mitchell's turn.
Feb 01 23:04:21 <Echo> 1d20+3 "…" Mitchell drops the head and fires his crossbow at the asshole.
Feb 01 23:04:21 <CROM> Echo: "…" Mitchell drops the head and fires his crossbow at the asshole.: 10 (1d20+3=7)
Feb 01 23:05:23 <Maddy> The bolt sail at the creature, but he shifts jsut nough to not get hit.
Feb 01 23:05:27 <Maddy> Brock you're up.
Feb 01 23:05:42 <MonkeyBomb> Can he do Magic Missile again?
Feb 01 23:05:49 <Maddy> no
Feb 01 23:06:02 <Maddy> He is all out of missiles!
Feb 01 23:06:13 <Maddy> His RAM brain has other spells though.
Feb 01 23:07:12 <Maddy> Mostly defensive spells it looks liek though
Feb 01 23:07:24 <MonkeyBomb> Yep.
Feb 01 23:08:40 <MonkeyBomb> Anything nearby he can cast Mage Hand on and launch at a Gnoll?
Feb 01 23:08:53 <Echo> …
Feb 01 23:08:56 <Echo> The head of his leader.
Feb 01 23:09:06 <Tox> Mitch will have to drop it.
Feb 01 23:09:10 <Echo> He did.
Feb 01 23:09:19 <Tox> Ah, so he did
Feb 01 23:09:32 <MonkeyBomb> Well, if there's nothing particularly lethal laying around, the head'll have to do.
Feb 01 23:09:48 <Maddy> uuunfortunately…
Feb 01 23:09:57 <Maddy> the head is well over 5 lbs
Feb 01 23:10:04 <MonkeyBomb> Darn rules.
Feb 01 23:10:09 <Puppetmaster> Mage Hand can't be used for offensive purposes either, really.
Feb 01 23:10:41 <Maddy> Though mage hand on a head and then ghost ound would make for interesting intim scenarios.
Feb 01 23:10:45 <Maddy> I DIGRESS
Feb 01 23:12:05 <MonkeyBomb> Well, in that case, he just casts Shield on himself and hopes he doesn't get penetrated with something sharp. He makes the motions and mutters a word. How the hell does he know how to do this stuff? Oh well, at least it's working.
Feb 01 23:12:15 <Maddy> Yay go you
Feb 01 23:12:30 <Maddy> Ilya! Killthings.
Feb 01 23:12:59 <WalrusKing> Gnolls are tall, yeah?
Feb 01 23:13:00 <Gara> I'm pretty sure I was before him?
Feb 01 23:13:38 <Puppetmaster> John is before everyone on init, actually.
Feb 01 23:13:48 <Puppetmaster> Aside from Mitchell.
Feb 01 23:13:48 <Maddy> about 6'7
Feb 01 23:13:56 <Maddy> oh shit
Feb 01 23:14:03 <Maddy> OH JOH GO IM A TOOL
Feb 01 23:14:21 <WalrusKing> You're talking to Gara, yeah?
Feb 01 23:14:27 <Gara> John is going to go after the one with the bow.
Feb 01 23:14:42 <WalrusKing> Who's turn is it anyways?
Feb 01 23:14:51 <Gara> d20+5 Hi, I'm your new best friend.
Feb 01 23:14:51 <CROM> Gara: Hi, I'm your new best friend.: 24 (d20+5=19)
Feb 01 23:14:57 <Maddy> roll damage
Feb 01 23:15:11 <Gara> d8+6 I just want a nat 20 god damn you CROM!
Feb 01 23:15:12 <CROM> Gara: I just want a nat 20 god damn you CROM!: 14 (d8+6=8)
Feb 01 23:15:17 <Gara> THAT WILL DO AS WELL THOUGH!
Feb 01 23:15:31 <MonkeyBomb> My God.
Feb 01 23:16:12 <Maddy> As John swings his axe upwards, he slices through the gnoll's armour and part way through his chest.
Feb 01 23:16:34 <Maddy> The gnoll goes flying backwards, his sucking chestwound gugling horribly.
Feb 01 23:16:50 <Maddy> ok now its Ilya's turn.
Feb 01 23:16:58 <WalrusKing> Is there even anyone left?
Feb 01 23:17:01 <Maddy> Gnolls are abotu as tall as ilya usually is.
Feb 01 23:17:02 <Maddy> There is one.
Feb 01 23:17:13 <Maddy> the oe Cana slashed across the nose.
Feb 01 23:17:16 <Tox> :>
Feb 01 23:17:45 <WalrusKing> Ilya is going to make use of its sight lines, run through its legs, and then hit it in the base of the spine with his hammer.
Feb 01 23:19:12 <Maddy> Go for it, thought there were called shots in 3.5, I was wrong so roll to hit
Feb 01 23:19:48 <WalrusKing> 1d20+2
Feb 01 23:19:49 <CROM> WalrusKing: 20 (1d20+2=18)
Feb 01 23:20:31 <Maddy> Roll for damage.
Feb 01 23:21:39 <Puppetmaster> (And sneak attack, still.)
Feb 01 23:21:45 <WalrusKing> 1d6+1d6
Feb 01 23:21:46 <CROM> WalrusKing: 7 (1d6+1d6=6, 1)
Feb 01 23:21:48 <WalrusKing> +1
Feb 01 23:21:51 <WalrusKing> so 8
Feb 01 23:23:14 <Maddy> The tricky quick little gnome goes in there with a gusto and slams the hammer into the creatuer above his tail. It's still fighting, but it's not doing terribly well.
Feb 01 23:23:47 <Puppetmaster> Matt, then Cana, then Lilin.
Feb 01 23:24:00 <PaulS_laptop> 1d20+4 Matt the Dwarf is going for the nutshot with the glowing mace of doom. Well, nutshot or worst case taking its knees out from under it.
Feb 01 23:24:01 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Matt the Dwarf is going for the nutshot with the glowing mace of doom. Well, nutshot or worst case taking its knees out from under it.: 9 (1d20+4=5)
Feb 01 23:24:20 <Maddy> Go mat go- you fucking miss. HOW DID YOU MISS?
Feb 01 23:24:26 <Maddy> This is what your RAM brain said.
Feb 01 23:25:05 <PaulS_laptop> ~This mace sucks~
Feb 01 23:25:18 <Maddy> Cana roll initiative again.
Feb 01 23:25:30 <Tox> 1d20+2 ????
Feb 01 23:25:30 <CROM> Tox: ????: 11 (1d20+2=9)
Feb 01 23:25:36 <Maddy> The gnolll goes first
Feb 01 23:26:04 * WalrusKing_ (~ten.tsacmoc.jn.1dsh.0707116F-CRInys|niKsurlaW#ten.tsacmoc.jn.1dsh.0707116F-CRInys|niKsurlaW) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:26:52 <Maddy> It swings madly at Cana, but the excruciating pain in its back leaves it swining its axe too short.
Feb 01 23:27:08 <Maddy> Cana's turn
Feb 01 23:27:09 <Tox> Cana feels great relief at this fact.
Feb 01 23:27:22 <Tox> Then, he moves inside the gnoll's guard for an attack!
Feb 01 23:27:30 <Tox> 1d20+4 taste my blade!
Feb 01 23:27:30 <CROM> Tox: taste my blade!: 16 (1d20+4=12)
Feb 01 23:27:42 <Maddy> Roll damage
Feb 01 23:27:52 <Tox> 1d6 /hrrrrrngh/
Feb 01 23:27:53 <CROM> Tox: /hrrrrrngh/: 4 (1d6=4)
Feb 01 23:27:59 * WalrusKing has quit (Ping timeout: 181 seconds)
Feb 01 23:28:15 <Tox> In the fucking throat.
Feb 01 23:28:15 * WalrusKing_ is now known as WalrusKing
Feb 01 23:28:44 <Maddy> As you thrust your rapier forward, you poke a god awful hole in its throat.
Feb 01 23:29:10 <Maddy> Slashing out to the side, you send blood flying, and it falls to the floor, gugrling.
Feb 01 23:29:24 <Puppetmaster> It is then hit upside the head with a morningstar.
Feb 01 23:29:30 <Puppetmaster> Twice.
Feb 01 23:29:32 <Maddy> Dead.
Feb 01 23:29:37 <Tox> Cana punctuated this horrible injury with a brief yell.
Feb 01 23:29:47 <Gara> John executes the one he was fighitng.
Feb 01 23:29:50 <PaulS_laptop> "This mace? it /sucked/"
Feb 01 23:29:54 <Maddy> The archer one i still bleeding to death and suffocating in the- oh never mind.
Feb 01 23:29:58 <PaulS_laptop> Matt throws it down, to procure his other mace
Feb 01 23:30:09 <Gara> Nah, it's beheaded.
Feb 01 23:30:18 <Tox> Cana picks it up. "Hey, magic mace. It's worth more."
Feb 01 23:30:29 <Maddy> "Is it over?" says Jean.
Feb 01 23:30:45 <MonkeyBomb> Brock's glowy Shield dissipates.
Feb 01 23:30:47 <Gara> "Yes, it's over." John walks back in. "That should be all."
Feb 01 23:30:52 <PaulS_laptop> "Useless tool it useless"
Feb 01 23:30:56 <PaulS_laptop> *is
Feb 01 23:31:01 <MonkeyBomb> Ace meanders into the hall and settles at Jean's feet.
Feb 01 23:31:01 <PaulS_laptop> "And I think that's over"
Feb 01 23:31:20 <Maddy> Jean, who has a little blood on her, pets kitty ace
Feb 01 23:31:26 <MonkeyBomb> *purrrrrr*
Feb 01 23:31:38 <Echo> Mitchell reloads his crossbow. Might as well be safe.
Feb 01 23:31:55 <WalrusKing> Ilya grunts with satisfaction, and hefts his hammer up to his shoulder.
Feb 01 23:32:51 <Puppetmaster> "Right."
Feb 01 23:32:56 <Puppetmaster> "NOW let's get her out of here."
Feb 01 23:33:27 <Tox> "Sounds like a plan." Cana wipes his rapier on the gnoll
Feb 01 23:33:31 <Tox> gnoll's /armor/
Feb 01 23:33:34 <Tox> then sheathes it.
Feb 01 23:34:07 <Maddy> I assume the head back to the main hall where the guards are?
Feb 01 23:34:44 <Gara> John loots first.
Feb 01 23:34:57 <Maddy> On the 3 dudes he finds 3 potions.
Feb 01 23:35:15 <Gara> He picks those up.
Feb 01 23:35:19 <Maddy> one is fallow coloured, vicouse and opaque
Feb 01 23:35:27 <Gara> He considers just drinking them.
Feb 01 23:35:38 <Maddy> one is green, oily and opaque
Feb 01 23:35:39 <WalrusKing> Ilya follows the rest of the people.
Feb 01 23:35:55 <Maddy> and the last is cerulean, syrupy and clear.
Feb 01 23:36:32 <Echo> Mitchell keeps close to Jean.
Feb 01 23:36:38 <MonkeyBomb> Brock twirls his staff experimentally. Just when he was getting used to being a magical Elf wizard… He glances over at Jean. "Are you alright?"
Feb 01 23:37:10 <Maddy> "I think so."
Feb 01 23:37:13 * Disconnected (Connection reset by peer).
ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Feb 01 23:37:13 2014

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Feb 01 23:39:30 2014

Feb 01 23:39:30 * Now talking on #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:39:30 * Topic for #afteractionmission is: If *anything* is occurring IC, take Battledome elsewhere | Maddy: It's not a lot but its worth a shot, get that arm around his neck, girl.: 4 (4df=+, +, +, +) E4D: Burning fate, and pushing her tiny arm away.: 2 (4df+6=-, -, -, -)
Feb 01 23:39:30 * Topic for #afteractionmission set by E4D at Fri Jan 06 11:39:51 2012
Feb 01 23:39:30 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Munchlax
Feb 01 23:39:30 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Munchlax
Feb 01 23:39:30 * Maddy has quit (Ping timeout)
Feb 01 23:39:33 * Michonne (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|ennohciM#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|ennohciM) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:39:35 * You are now known as Maddy
Feb 01 23:39:38 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:39:42 <Maddy> "Yeah, I think o."
Feb 01 23:41:11 <MonkeyBomb> He nods. Ace is following them with his small cat-tongue sticking out in a most un-catlike way.
Feb 01 23:41:32 * Gara (daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD#daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD) has left #afteractionmission (Leaving)
Feb 01 23:41:38 * Gara (daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD#daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:41:56 <Gara> John walks back into the throne room.
Feb 01 23:42:05 <Maddy> As they make it back the guards cheer! "Horray! You did it!"
Feb 01 23:42:15 <MonkeyBomb> "Yay….."
Feb 01 23:42:18 <Maddy> There's much fanfare.
Feb 01 23:42:37 <WalrusKing> "Yes."
Feb 01 23:42:43 <Gara> "We did!"
Feb 01 23:42:59 <Maddy> "The King!" A male figure starts to alk towards you, but he's shadowed and distorted.
Feb 01 23:43:06 <Maddy> The guards kneel.
Feb 01 23:43:20 * Disconnected (Connection reset by peer).
ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Feb 01 23:43:20 2014

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Feb 01 23:46:30 2014

Feb 01 23:46:30 * Now talking on #afteractionmission
Feb 01 23:46:30 * Topic for #afteractionmission is: If *anything* is occurring IC, take Battledome elsewhere | Maddy: It's not a lot but its worth a shot, get that arm around his neck, girl.: 4 (4df=+, +, +, +) E4D: Burning fate, and pushing her tiny arm away.: 2 (4df+6=-, -, -, -)
Feb 01 23:46:30 * Topic for #afteractionmission set by E4D at Fri Jan 06 11:39:51 2012
Feb 01 23:46:31 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Maddy
Feb 01 23:46:31 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Maddy
Feb 01 23:46:41 <Maddy> "The King!" A male figure starts to alk towards you, but he's shadowed and distorted.
Feb 01 23:46:44 <Maddy> The guards kneel.
Feb 01 23:46:47 <Maddy> "Ah m— daugh-. I wa- you." Jean looks at the man.
Feb 01 23:47:17 <MonkeyBomb> "……..?"
Feb 01 23:47:32 <Maddy> "That's not my dad…" the world is going wavy again.
Feb 01 23:47:35 <Gara> "That's a bad thing."
Feb 01 23:47:46 <Tox> "No, it's a good thing."
Feb 01 23:47:53 <Tox> "I think we're coming up."
Feb 01 23:47:58 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm not sure I like it"
Feb 01 23:47:58 <Maddy> Back to IC