Abigail?

Dec 30 21:17:25 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle arrives
Dec 30 21:17:30 <Tom90deg> Susan stands by the trailer, she sets down her cat in the trailer, and looks to the north.
Dec 30 21:17:36 * Ragazzo (ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.D879C977-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.D879C977-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Dec 30 21:17:43 <Ragazzo> Arnold is present.
Dec 30 21:18:30 <Pemander> Arianna is there as well.
Dec 30 21:18:41 * Sequence (~moc.ishcm.tneilc.4C1DCA8E-CRInys|alliztahc#moc.ishcm.tneilc.4C1DCA8E-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Dec 30 21:18:50 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks around silently.
Dec 30 21:18:52 <Sequence> Ariel wanders to the trailer?
Dec 30 21:19:06 <TroyL> As the five (six? Jesus.) of you head north, there are footprints in the snow, bloody footprints and a terrible stench. They seem to get closer and closer to the camp, then curl back. Closer, then curl. Closer, then curl. They're largely impossible to track… (Perception).
Dec 30 21:19:26 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Perc
Dec 30 21:19:27 <CROM> Ragazzo: Perc: 6 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, +)
Dec 30 21:19:32 <Maddy> 4df+3
Dec 30 21:19:33 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Dec 30 21:19:33 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 survival. Kyle's a really, really good tracker.
Dec 30 21:19:33 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: survival. Kyle's a really, really good tracker.: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Dec 30 21:19:44 <Sequence> 4df+2
Dec 30 21:19:44 <CROM> Sequence: -1 (4df+2=-, -, -, 0)
Dec 30 21:20:08 <Tom90deg> 4df+3
Dec 30 21:20:09 <CROM> Tom90deg: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
Dec 30 21:20:13 <Tom90deg> "Mmm…"
Dec 30 21:20:43 <Pemander> 4df+4 percepshun
Dec 30 21:20:44 <CROM> Pemander: percepshun: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
Dec 30 21:21:38 <TroyL> Some of you manage without any problems (Kyle, Elle, Arnold, Arri), but… the rest… not so much. That's alright, though. You can follow these easily enough. They seem to be heading into the industrial section of the small city, and they look like they've been there and back several times.
Dec 30 21:22:37 <Maddy> "I'm not liking this, at all." she keeps her gun at a low ready.
Dec 30 21:22:52 <Sequence> "What's… going on?"
Dec 30 21:22:56 <Tom90deg> Susan looks around smelling. "This does seem a bit odd."
Dec 30 21:23:09 <Maddy> "Something rank is watching us."
Dec 30 21:23:09 * PaulS_laptop1 (~ten.tsacmoc.ap.1dsh.98692569-CRInys|luap#ten.tsacmoc.ap.1dsh.98692569-CRInys|luap) has joined #afteractionmission
Dec 30 21:23:21 <Sequence> "Oh dear…"
Dec 30 21:23:27 <Tom90deg> "I still don't smell anything foul."
Dec 30 21:23:29 <Ragazzo> Arnold produces his own gun, screwing on his silencer, and tugs at arianna's hand before trying to discreetly off to the side, away from the group, into some shadows.
Dec 30 21:23:37 * PaulS_laptop has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 30 21:23:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Stealthystealthy
Dec 30 21:23:41 <CROM> Ragazzo: Stealthystealthy: 6 (4df+6=+, -, -, +)
Dec 30 21:23:45 * PaulS_laptop1 is now known as PaulS_laptop
Dec 30 21:23:48 <Pemander> Arianna nods to him and takes out a knife, spinning it idly.
Dec 30 21:23:50 <TroyL> (Yes… Shadows… :) )
Dec 30 21:24:25 <TroyL> 4df+5 (When the GM smiles…)
Dec 30 21:24:26 <CROM> TroyL: (When the GM smiles…): 7 (4df+5=+, +, -, +)
Dec 30 21:24:34 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle gently cocks the greasegun
Dec 30 21:24:47 <Maddy> "Your olfactory sences might be different."
Dec 30 21:24:54 <Tom90deg> Susan just looks around the woods. "That's possible."
Dec 30 21:25:34 <Pemander> "I think it would be best if we remain quiet."
Dec 30 21:25:41 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle holds a hand up as if to say "quiet"
Dec 30 21:25:44 <PaulS_laptop> and nods at ari
Dec 30 21:25:53 <TroyL> (You ain't in no woods.)
Dec 30 21:25:53 <Tom90deg> Susan nods.
Dec 30 21:26:37 <TroyL> Ragz: What can only be called a claw gels out of the shadow, arcing high and slamming down over you and Arianna. It's easily six or seven feet across. After a moment, you see the shadow pull off of the side of the wall, a terrible screeching cry echoing off the walls. The entire thing is black, except a gaping, bloody hole in the middle of its 'head'.
Dec 30 21:26:39 <Sequence> Ariel sticks tight to the group, putting her hand in her pocket and clutching her knife.
Dec 30 21:26:58 <TroyL> 4df+4 Physical Attack on Arnold and Arri.
Dec 30 21:26:58 <CROM> TroyL: Physical Attack on Arnold and Arri.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Dec 30 21:27:09 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 GUHHHH
Dec 30 21:27:10 <CROM> Ragazzo: GUHHHH: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Dec 30 21:27:26 <Maddy> Elle spins to face whatever is making the ruckus.
Dec 30 21:27:28 <Ragazzo> (That's a five if i got a maneuver there)
Dec 30 21:28:11 <Tom90deg> Susan looks at whatever it is as well
Dec 30 21:28:24 <Pemander> 4df+3 pdef
Dec 30 21:28:24 <CROM> Pemander: pdef: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
Dec 30 21:30:46 <Pemander> Arianna turns around and stares daggers at the attacker.
Dec 30 21:30:56 <TroyL> It literally slaps the fuck out of Arnold, backhanding him back toward…. (checking….) Kyle! Kyle, roll Athletics or PDef to evade! (Arnold takes Two Body)
Dec 30 21:31:09 <TroyL> As a note… This thing is close to thirty feet tall.
Dec 30 21:31:26 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 athletics! Kyle is nimble on his feet, and paranoid as a motherfucker
Dec 30 21:31:27 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: athletics! Kyle is nimble on his feet, and paranoid as a motherfucker: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, +, -)
Dec 30 21:31:33 <Sequence> Ariel yelps, backing away.
Dec 30 21:31:37 <Pemander> Arianna blinks a few times and her angry stares transforms into a look of horror.
Dec 30 21:31:39 <TroyL> (You're good, Kyle.)
Dec 30 21:31:48 <Maddy> "That fucking thing?"
Dec 30 21:31:55 <TroyL> It pulls away from the building, screaming in pain and rage.
Dec 30 21:31:59 <Pemander> "What in the world is it?!"
Dec 30 21:32:04 <Tom90deg> "You know that?"
Dec 30 21:32:08 <TroyL> Elle: It looks to be very, very similar to a being you've seen before.
Dec 30 21:32:16 <TroyL> Only back then, there was an eye in that hole.
Dec 30 21:32:17 <Ragazzo> Arnold tumbles backwards, and stays flat for a moment, before pushing himself up, or trying to. He stares blankly at the monster through the haze of pain.
Dec 30 21:32:21 <Pemander> Ari rushes over to Arnold.
Dec 30 21:32:23 <Maddy> 4df+4 Elle makes guns make boolet.
Dec 30 21:32:23 <CROM> Maddy: Elle makes guns make boolet.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Dec 30 21:32:28 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle hits the ground and clicks on the light on his greasegun
Dec 30 21:32:33 <Sequence> Spending an AP to force a -1 to all upcoming rolls by enemy targets for two turns, assuming the thing can see her lure.
Dec 30 21:32:40 <Maddy> "This fucking thing, a chick with us before coudl summon it or something…"
Dec 30 21:32:46 <TroyL> 4df+5 Your puny bullets cannot harm… MEEE!"
Dec 30 21:32:47 <CROM> TroyL: Your puny bullets cannot harm… MEEE!": 3 (4df+5=-, +, -, -)
Dec 30 21:32:52 <TroyL> (Yes, they can.)
Dec 30 21:33:01 <Tom90deg> 4df+9 (Creature of myth, Banshee) Susan screams.
Dec 30 21:33:02 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Creature of myth, Banshee) Susan screams.: 11 (4df+9=+, +, -, +)
Dec 30 21:34:30 <TroyL> The creature makes no reaction to the scream. It is mindless. However, it does seem to waver for a moment, almost as if something else was being affected that you couldn't see.
Dec 30 21:35:05 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+7 OTS Gun make boolit, and kyle has lots of boolit. He also has a flashlight and can aim well.
Dec 30 21:35:06 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: OTS Gun make boolit, and kyle has lots of boolit. He also has a flashlight and can aim well.: 7 (4df+7=+, 0, 0, -)
Dec 30 21:35:17 <Pemander> "Arnold, can you move?"
Dec 30 21:35:25 <Tom90deg> Susan is looking much diffrent,her eyes are black, and her mouth is open unnaturally wide, with her facial features growing skeletal.
Dec 30 21:35:39 <Tom90deg> "SsssSomething else is controlling it!"
Dec 30 21:35:53 <PaulS_laptop> (about half the rounds go elsewhere due to the scream)
Dec 30 21:35:57 <TroyL> 4df+5 Ow! Stop shooting mmmeeeee!
Dec 30 21:35:57 <CROM> TroyL: Ow! Stop shooting mmmeeeee!: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
Dec 30 21:36:04 <Tom90deg> Susan lets out another howl. "I will find you!"
Dec 30 21:36:18 <PaulS_laptop> "Ah, god, my ears"
Dec 30 21:36:21 <Sequence> Ariel backs away, her lure glowing strongly and casting a strange, otherworldly glow to the scene.
Dec 30 21:36:23 <TroyL> (Yeah. I'm gonna say the scream fooked the rest of the group here. You need to be careful with that thing.)
Dec 30 21:36:31 <Maddy> 4df+3 Elle lookss around for someone or something else around. "Well it's not Abby."
Dec 30 21:36:32 <CROM> Maddy: Elle lookss around for someone or something else around. "Well it's not Abby.": 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Dec 30 21:36:45 <PaulS_laptop> "Abby?"
Dec 30 21:36:53 <TroyL> (On a side note… Everyone who took a charm from Sleeps may tag it to replace a - with a 0.)
Dec 30 21:37:00 <TroyL> (Once.)
Dec 30 21:37:20 <Tom90deg> Susan's hands are looking clawlike, her fingers longer and black.
Dec 30 21:37:23 <TroyL> "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" It screams back. It likes screaming. This is fun.
Dec 30 21:37:35 <TroyL> It turns to attack Susan. Sure. Sounds like fun.
Dec 30 21:37:39 <Sequence> Ariel screams back.
Dec 30 21:37:45 <TroyL> It's massive hand pulls up in the air…
Dec 30 21:37:55 <TroyL> (Anyone around Susan? I'm assuming people fled because of screaming.)
Dec 30 21:37:58 <Pemander> Arianna grimaces at all the noise flying around.
Dec 30 21:38:00 <Tom90deg> Susan hisses, black eyes stareing at it.
Dec 30 21:38:11 <Ragazzo> Arnold rises, althoguh he loosk unsteady, and there's a hunt of blood seeping out from under the mask.
Dec 30 21:38:13 <PaulS_laptop> "Is Arnold alright? Elle, on me, at the head!" Kyle landed near susan
Dec 30 21:38:23 <Maddy> Elle is nearish, but she's looking for the controler.
Dec 30 21:38:24 <Pemander> "Head wound."
Dec 30 21:38:32 <Pemander> "I can't tell how bad it is. We need to get out of here."
Dec 30 21:39:26 <Sequence> Another burst of light comes from Ariel's lure as she steps back towards Susan. Spending an AP for another -1 to enemy for the next 2 turns.
Dec 30 21:40:07 <PaulS_laptop> "Can he stand?"
Dec 30 21:40:16 <TroyL> 4df+5 (Tagging Ungodly Horror) The hand slams down onto Susan?
Dec 30 21:40:16 <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Ungodly Horror) The hand slams down onto Susan?: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
Dec 30 21:40:22 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle, meanwhile, is getting up himself. Again the cold voice.
Dec 30 21:40:26 <Pemander> "I'll support him."
Dec 30 21:41:01 <Ragazzo> Arnold is standing.
Dec 30 21:41:05 <Ragazzo> He looks mobile.
Dec 30 21:41:13 <Ragazzo> In fact he is backing away.
Dec 30 21:42:00 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 crap
Dec 30 21:42:00 <CROM> Tom90deg: crap: 2 (4df+2=0, +, 0, -)
Dec 30 21:42:01 <Pemander> "Elle, can you shoot one of your…concussy round thingies at it?"
Dec 30 21:42:07 <Pemander> "We need to retreat."
Dec 30 21:42:36 <PaulS_laptop> "Sure wish I'd brought some grenades"
Dec 30 21:42:48 <Sequence> Ariel stands paralyzed, staring at the creature through the light of her lure, eyes wide and shining , the scales of her face glistening and reflecting her light.
Dec 30 21:43:06 <Maddy> "Can do!" And she will when Susan is dealt with
Dec 30 21:43:14 <TroyL> The thing's giant hand slams into Susan, picking her up and bodily throwing her into… (rolling)… a nearby building. Things pop, crack, and maybe even break as she's slammed there. (2 body)
Dec 30 21:43:31 <Pemander> "Shit."
Dec 30 21:43:40 <Maddy> "Someone grab Susan!"
Dec 30 21:43:46 <Pemander> "Ariel, help me out."
Dec 30 21:43:50 <Pemander> Arianna starts running toward broken banshee.
Dec 30 21:44:00 <Maddy> 4df+4 spending AP for a concussive shot to hobble the creature.
Dec 30 21:44:01 <CROM> Maddy: spending AP for a concussive shot to hobble the creature.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Dec 30 21:44:03 <Tom90deg> Susan is unmoving, black ichor leaking from wounds.
Dec 30 21:44:06 <Sequence> Ariel runs towards Susan, shaking her head as her lure bouncing and bobs arhythmically.
Dec 30 21:44:11 <TroyL> It screams again, turning the gaping hole where its eye once was, 'looking' around. It's almost like its… looking for something.
Dec 30 21:44:21 <TroyL> 4df+3 OW! LADY! QUIT THAT!
Dec 30 21:44:21 <CROM> TroyL: OW! LADY! QUIT THAT!: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Dec 30 21:44:27 <Maddy> 1d3
Dec 30 21:44:28 <CROM> Maddy: 2 (1d3=2)
Dec 30 21:44:32 <Maddy> It takes no damage
Dec 30 21:44:32 <Sequence> She skids to a half and whips out her medkit.
Dec 30 21:44:41 <Maddy> but it cant act for a round.
Dec 30 21:44:42 <Sequence> 4df+3 I FEEX BANSHEE
Dec 30 21:44:42 <CROM> Sequence: I FEEX BANSHEE: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Dec 30 21:44:50 <Pemander> Arianna blinks at Ariel. "I don't think we have time for tha- okay."
Dec 30 21:44:51 <TroyL> (What are you using to do that?)
Dec 30 21:44:58 <Maddy> "Not now, Ariel."
Dec 30 21:45:05 <Sequence> (Medical)
Dec 30 21:45:10 <Sequence> "I'm just making sure she can be moved!"
Dec 30 21:45:26 <Pemander> "If we all die right now, it won't matter much whether or not she can be moved."
Dec 30 21:45:29 <TroyL> (Tagging "She's Dead.")
Dec 30 21:45:33 <Pemander> Arianna is trying her best not to sound frustrated, and possibly failing a bit.
Dec 30 21:45:34 <Ragazzo> Arnold rubbing at his side.
Dec 30 21:45:48 <Ragazzo> *is rubbing
Dec 30 21:45:50 <Sequence> "Agh, fine!" She picks Susan up, staggering slightly.
Dec 30 21:46:00 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+7 Kyle lacks concussive rounds, but he has plenty of .45 to spare. Aiming at the head. Spending a point for instakill. "She's dead anyway."
Dec 30 21:46:00 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Kyle lacks concussive rounds, but he has plenty of .45 to spare. Aiming at the head. Spending a point for instakill. "She's dead anyway.": 6 (4df+7=0, 0, -, 0)
Dec 30 21:46:12 <Pemander> Arianna grabs around Susan's shoulders. "Let's go, let's go."
Dec 30 21:46:25 <Ragazzo> He's backing away still, waiting on the others.
Dec 30 21:46:28 <Sequence> Ariel starts running, trying to keep Susan as steady as possible.
Dec 30 21:46:47 <TroyL> I thing staggers back toward the building, slamming into it and crushing the stone, knocking it inward. It's staggered~
Dec 30 21:47:00 <Maddy> "Go!" Elle starts going.
Dec 30 21:47:11 <Pemander> Arianna follows Elle as quickly as possible.
Dec 30 21:47:15 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 second roll?
Dec 30 21:47:16 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: second roll?: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Dec 30 21:47:32 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 third?
Dec 30 21:47:32 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: third?: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Dec 30 21:47:34 <Tom90deg> Susan is still limp, eyes vacant
Dec 30 21:48:04 <Ragazzo> Arnold is getting the fuck out ASAP
Dec 30 21:48:44 <TroyL> 4df+4 Ain't goin' doowwwnnn!
Dec 30 21:48:45 <CROM> TroyL: Ain't goin' doowwwnnn!: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Dec 30 21:48:49 <TroyL> …
Dec 30 21:51:54 <TroyL> The blast hits it right where the gaping socket of its eye was, exploding and causing the creature to ripple for a moment. After a second, it sinks back into the bricks, melting like disgusting tar, peices of bone and marrow floating to the top for an instant. After a moment… it's just the shadows on the bricks…
Dec 30 21:52:38 <PaulS_laptop> ""Get the wounded clear"
Dec 30 21:52:42 <PaulS_laptop> still cold.
Dec 30 21:52:49 <Maddy> Elle slows a little, looking around again, hoping to find the controller.
Dec 30 21:53:02 <Pemander> Arianna nods and keeps helping rush Susan back away.
Dec 30 21:53:10 <TroyL> She's long gone, Elle. If she was even here.
Dec 30 21:53:25 <Ragazzo> Arnold's booking it as best he can.
Dec 30 21:53:41 <Maddy> Elle heads back to the hospital.
Dec 30 21:53:50 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle is bringing up the "rear" covering their return
Dec 30 21:53:55 <Tom90deg> Susan is hissing, eyes looking around, but unable to move at the time.
Dec 30 21:54:09 <Sequence> Ariel keeps carrying Susan, looking down at her worridly.