Animal Farm

Jun 03 22:40:12 <Maddy> Elle takes a look around.
Jun 03 22:40:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows into AAM, and takes a look around
Jun 03 22:40:25 <Ragazzo> Arnold does that too.
Jun 03 22:41:07 <SpaceMao> Yep.
Jun 03 22:42:44 <Dexanote> The field is fairly overgrown, sparsely populated with scrub and the occasional tree. The path continues, though; eventually, you come to a ridge, which seems to roll lower into lowlands.
Jun 03 22:44:02 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks down the slope as they descend, constantly scanning for movement.
Jun 03 22:44:23 <Dexanote> You can all perception, if you want
Jun 03 22:44:34 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 Percep
Jun 03 22:44:34 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Perc
Jun 03 22:44:35 <CROM> Tom90deg: Percep: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
Jun 03 22:44:35 <CROM> Ragazzo: Perc: -1 (4df+2=0, -, -, -)
Jun 03 22:44:57 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jun 03 22:44:57 <CROM> Maddy: 6 (4df+3=0, +, +, +)
Jun 03 22:45:21 <Dexanote> Well Arnold's hit with a plastic bag.
Jun 03 22:45:26 <SpaceMao> 4df+4
Jun 03 22:45:26 <CROM> SpaceMao: 4 (4df+4=+, -, 0, 0)
Jun 03 22:45:42 <Ragazzo> Arnold splutters for a moment, and pulls the bag away.
Jun 03 22:45:46 <Ragazzo> "Hrmph."
Jun 03 22:45:51 <Ragazzo> He casts it aside.
Jun 03 22:46:02 <Dexanote> Elle, on the other hand… Will notice scattered animal carcasses, and patches of black… something, here and there. Black grass?
Jun 03 22:46:12 <Dexanote> Nick will see the carcasses, easily.
Jun 03 22:46:13 <SpaceMao> Nick quirks a brow. <A bag?>
Jun 03 22:46:31 <Dexanote> The carcasses seem to be just… dessicated, died from natural causes for the most part. scattered.
Jun 03 22:46:32 <Ragazzo> "It happens frequently, I think."
Jun 03 22:46:33 <SpaceMao> He looks out. <Oh, shit…>
Jun 03 22:46:39 <Maddy> <Well that shit can't be good. Must be getting close.> she motions to the black grass for those who were distracted by litter.
Jun 03 22:46:42 <Tom90deg> <I swear, we're being stalked by living bags.>
Jun 03 22:46:51 <Maddy> <The chatter. Cut it.>
Jun 03 22:46:56 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods.
Jun 03 22:47:04 <SpaceMao> <Yes'm.> Silence.
Jun 03 22:47:05 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks around.
Jun 03 22:48:39 <Dexanote> The black grass tends to conglomerate near scrub and trees.
Jun 03 22:49:00 <Dexanote> The hawk circles above, in a wide arc.
Jun 03 22:49:07 <SpaceMao> Nick gives a quizzical glance to Elle, gesturing to the grass. ~You think it's dangerous? Just gesture.~
Jun 03 22:49:08 <Ragazzo> Arnold keeps his distance from the trees. Drawing a tazer gun in one hand, and a pistol in hte other.
Jun 03 22:49:20 <Ragazzo> The scrubs too.
Jun 03 22:49:26 <Ragazzo> *-s
Jun 03 22:49:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe just follows after Elle, keeping an eye out.
Jun 03 22:49:38 <Maddy> She tilts her head back and forth then nods. Better safe that dead.
Jun 03 22:50:30 <SpaceMao> He sticks close to Elle and Zoe, curious but not stupid.
Jun 03 22:50:32 <Maddy> <Alright, we know what to burn. I have to switch out my undermount to start cleaning, so I suggest we take out the ram first, then start burning.>
Jun 03 22:50:34 <Dexanote> There's crunching.
Jun 03 22:50:43 <Dexanote> To the left.
Jun 03 22:50:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks to the left.
Jun 03 22:51:05 <Maddy> Elle wheels around in that direction, rifle up.
Jun 03 22:51:09 <Ragazzo> Arnold levels his tazer tot he left.
Jun 03 22:51:27 <Ragazzo> And turns his head, scanning that way.
Jun 03 22:51:36 <Dexanote> Beside them, in the grass, is this. http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/local--files/scp-441/jacobsheep1.jpg Its eyes have an absence of dark; it stares directly at Nick.
Jun 03 22:51:38 <SpaceMao> Nick turns his attention to the crunching
Jun 03 22:52:22 <SpaceMao> ~Elle? Why is it looking at me?~
Jun 03 22:52:30 <Maddy> Ell is not telepathic.
Jun 03 22:52:38 <Dexanote> Nick's schizo, right
Jun 03 22:52:47 <SpaceMao> No.
Jun 03 22:52:55 <Dexanote> Well the hallucinations are good enough.
Jun 03 22:53:05 <Dexanote> Because you… could have sworn, it said something.
Jun 03 22:53:10 <Dexanote> A word of welcome…?
Jun 03 22:53:32 <SpaceMao> Elle is not telepathic, but Nick can cause auditory hallucinations, thus he can send one way messages.
Jun 03 22:53:45 <Maddy> Oh duh
Jun 03 22:54:01 <Dexanote> The Jacob Ram, !scp-441 , steps forward once towards Nick.
Jun 03 22:54:01 <CROM> Dexanote: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-441 - Jacob Ram
Jun 03 22:54:13 <Maddy> She shrugs. <Everyone back.>
Jun 03 22:54:13 <EchoFourDelta> huh
Jun 03 22:54:15 <SpaceMao> <It's… what? Did that thing just speak?>
Jun 03 22:54:29 <Ragazzo> <Is this what we need to kill?>
Jun 03 22:54:31 <Dexanote> It doesn't blink. Nick can feel it talking, but can't pinpoint… what it's saying, exactly.
Jun 03 22:54:31 <SpaceMao> Nick steps back.
Jun 03 22:54:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe steps back from it.
Jun 03 22:54:42 <Maddy> <Doc?>
Jun 03 22:55:08 <Ragazzo> Arnold is backing away, moving to the right.
Jun 03 22:55:08 <SpaceMao> <I don't want to alarm anyone, but it's in my head it seems.>
Jun 03 22:55:44 <Maddy> Elle looks from the ram to Nick. <Maybe you ought to head back…don't wanna have to shoot you too.>
Jun 03 22:55:47 <Ragazzo> Arnold slips the safety on his handgun off.
Jun 03 22:55:57 <Ragazzo> <That is an excellent idea.>
Jun 03 22:56:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods.
Jun 03 22:56:04 <SpaceMao> <It's like… I can't quite make it out, but it seems to be communicating? Or at least attempting to.>
Jun 03 22:56:14 <Dexanote> It questions, wondering why you deny its welcome.
Jun 03 22:56:16 <SpaceMao> <Are you sure?>
Jun 03 22:56:17 <Dexanote> Won't you stay?
Jun 03 22:57:47 <Maddy> <Is it still talkin?"
Jun 03 22:57:48 <Maddy> >
Jun 03 22:57:59 <SpaceMao> He shakes his head. What is he saying? Why is he questioning it? <…sorry. Yes ma'am. But don't let your guard down, it seems intelligent. Tricky.>
Jun 03 22:58:30 <Maddy> <Got it. Stay safe, Doc.>
Jun 03 22:58:34 <Dexanote> It walks forward towards Nick, ignoring Elle and Zoe.
Jun 03 22:58:35 <Ragazzo> <Are we supposed to be waiting for something, sergeant?>
Jun 03 22:58:38 <Dexanote> And Albert
Jun 03 22:58:42 <SpaceMao> <It very much is. Wants to know why I'm 'denying it's welcome.' I should definitely go.>
Jun 03 22:58:43 <Ragazzo> |:<
Jun 03 22:58:45 <Maddy> <Doc run.>
Jun 03 22:58:46 <Dexanote> Nobody likes Albert
Jun 03 22:59:00 <SpaceMao> Nick turns and sprints back toward the camp.
Jun 03 22:59:02 <Maddy> 4df+4 Fireing at the ram
Jun 03 22:59:03 <CROM> Maddy: Fireing at the ram: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Jun 03 22:59:07 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Jun 03 22:59:07 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Jun 03 22:59:40 <Dexanote> The bullets rip into the ram; clear, gooey 'blood' splorts everywhere. As it touches the ground the grass turns black.
Jun 03 22:59:50 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Arnold also opens fire, sending a tazer charge, and a few shots from his handgun.
Jun 03 22:59:51 <CROM> Ragazzo: Arnold also opens fire, sending a tazer charge, and a few shots from his handgun.: 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
Jun 03 22:59:56 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 22:59:57 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:00:02 <Maddy> <Oh shit.>
Jun 03 23:00:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe dosn't approach, that thing looks nasty <Bugger…>
Jun 03 23:00:12 <Dexanote> The bullets miss! because Arbuckle's a butt
Jun 03 23:00:21 <Dexanote> It charges at Elle!
Jun 03 23:00:22 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:00:23 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:00:46 <Ragazzo> Arbukle sighs, and swiftly eject the tazers charge, before pocketing it, and producing a second handgun.
Jun 03 23:01:03 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:01:04 <CROM> Maddy: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Jun 03 23:01:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe stays back, letting the people who are good at shooting do it.
Jun 03 23:01:38 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:01:38 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Jun 03 23:02:22 <Dexanote> The bullets rock its body; fluid splashes all over, blackenining the grass. It falls down, silent, staring up at Elle.
Jun 03 23:02:51 <Tom90deg> <Elle, should we burn it?>
Jun 03 23:04:19 <Dexanote> RETCON
Jun 03 23:04:31 <Dexanote> Describe your successful dodge elle
Jun 03 23:05:48 <Maddy> Elle actually meets the charge, but rolls up and over the creature, landing behind it, looking rater pleased with herself.
Jun 03 23:06:28 <Dexanote> It glares up at her. The black grass creeps out from under them.
Jun 03 23:06:49 <Maddy> Elle shifts, trying to stay off the yuck.
Jun 03 23:07:07 <Ragazzo> Arnold continues backpedaling carefully, doing the same.
Jun 03 23:07:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe stays back, waiting, and staying out of the way
Jun 03 23:07:57 <Maddy> 4df+4 MOAR BULLET <Kill it!>
Jun 03 23:07:58 <CROM> Maddy: MOAR BULLET <Kill it!>: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:08:04 <Dexanote> It's eerily quiet.
Jun 03 23:08:06 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:08:06 <CROM> Dexanote: 6 (4df+3=+, +, 0, +)
Jun 03 23:08:09 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 BANGBANGBANG
Jun 03 23:08:10 <CROM> Ragazzo: BANGBANGBANG: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, +)
Jun 03 23:08:27 <Dexanote> The bullet blorchsts through its neck and torso, apparently doing NOTHING.
Jun 03 23:08:30 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:08:30 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:08:50 <Dexanote> Same as Almond's
Jun 03 23:08:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe draws her sword and ports, stabbing downwards
Jun 03 23:09:04 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 (Thinking with portals)
Jun 03 23:09:04 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Thinking with portals): 4 (4df+5=-, 0, +, -)
Jun 03 23:09:18 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:09:18 <CROM> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Jun 03 23:09:30 <Dexanote> The sword catches in its horn
Jun 03 23:09:31 <Dexanote> !
Jun 03 23:09:48 <Dexanote> 4df+4 It headbutts up at Elle!
Jun 03 23:09:49 <CROM> Dexanote: It headbutts up at Elle!: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Jun 03 23:09:52 <Ragazzo> Arnold exhales, a tad irately, ejecting the magazines from obth pistols, and reloading swiftly.
Jun 03 23:10:02 <Dexanote> also spending an AP for my power. Ram of Pestilence.
Jun 03 23:10:06 <Maddy> 4df+3 mother fuck.
Jun 03 23:10:07 <CROM> Maddy: mother fuck.: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
Jun 03 23:10:12 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:10:13 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:10:30 * Light (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL) has joined #afteractionmission
Jun 03 23:10:31 <Maddy> Elle somehow barely dodges!
Jun 03 23:11:54 <Dexanote> It's pinned down by Zoe's sword!
Jun 03 23:12:16 <Maddy> 4df+4 opening fire again!
Jun 03 23:12:17 <CROM> Maddy: opening fire again!: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:12:21 <Maddy> :|
Jun 03 23:12:23 <Dexanote> Anyway. NOW. RAM OF PESTILENCE. All of you get -1 to all physical rolls unless you spend an AP.
Jun 03 23:12:28 <Maddy> Got it
Jun 03 23:12:31 <Dexanote> 4df+3 def
Jun 03 23:12:31 <CROM> Dexanote: def: 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Jun 03 23:12:48 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 More shooting
Jun 03 23:12:48 <CROM> Ragazzo: More shooting: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, 0)
Jun 03 23:12:59 <Dexanote> All the bullets are doing, elle, is spraying the ram's clear blood goo everywhere.
Jun 03 23:13:02 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Jun 03 23:13:02 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Jun 03 23:13:18 <Dexanote> Apple shoots the ram's other horn off!
Jun 03 23:13:37 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Zoe spends an AP to recover and slashes!
Jun 03 23:13:37 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe spends an AP to recover and slashes!: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Jun 03 23:13:38 <Ragazzo> Abalone frowns. Well. Yay?
Jun 03 23:14:04 <Tom90deg> (+2 to that, so 4, sorry)
Jun 03 23:14:04 <Dexanote> 4df+3 you all suck
Jun 03 23:14:05 <CROM> Dexanote: you all suck: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
Jun 03 23:14:15 <Dexanote> Describe the kill, Tom
Jun 03 23:15:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe ports forward on the side of the creatue's head, and slices upwards, the blade catching on the creature's neck and sliceing, the blood and clear liquid pouring from the wound as the animal falls, it's eye stareing up at the people who killed it, when all it wanted was a friend.
Jun 03 23:15:53 <Dexanote> Lol no it was evil and insane
Jun 03 23:16:00 <Dexanote> The grass is black as sin.
Jun 03 23:16:17 <Dexanote> The ram stops moving… and begins to rot, excessively fast.
Jun 03 23:16:17 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes a deep breath. "Ok, Elle? I think we should burn this thing."
Jun 03 23:16:20 <Maddy> Elle backs up. <Light it up, Zoe.>
Jun 03 23:16:40 <Ragazzo> arnold reloads his pistols, stepping back.
Jun 03 23:17:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe does so, opening up the firebomb, pouring the fuel over it and lighting it up, stepping back as it burns.
Jun 03 23:17:28 <Tom90deg> "That can't of been the ram he was talking about, was it?"
Jun 03 23:17:46 <Maddy> <Why not? It's spreading plague.>
Jun 03 23:18:07 <Dexanote> Those of you who did not spend an AP to counteract Ram of Pestilence will begin to feel tired. Extremeley tired. maybe like you've come down with a cold.
Jun 03 23:18:10 * Laito has quit (Client exited)
Jun 03 23:18:22 <Ragazzo> I did!
Jun 03 23:18:44 <Tom90deg> <Suppose you're right. Shall we track down this scarecrow?>
Jun 03 23:18:52 <Maddy> <Ugh, I feel terrible…this ain't airborn, whatever it is. Let's find the subjects and get out of here…>
Jun 03 23:19:31 <Ragazzo> Arnold nods. <Agreed.>
Jun 03 23:19:46 <Dexanote> Above, a "tseeer" signals you..
Jun 03 23:19:49 <Ragazzo> <I suppose the scarecrow is nearby somewhere….>
Jun 03 23:19:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up.
Jun 03 23:19:52 <Ragazzo> He looks up.
Jun 03 23:20:00 <Maddy> So does Elle.
Jun 03 23:20:46 <Dexanote> The hawk swoops through the group, gaining altitude, heading towards the north.
Jun 03 23:20:55 <Maddy> Elle follows!
Jun 03 23:20:59 <Tom90deg> <Follow that bird I guess.>
Jun 03 23:21:01 <Ragazzo> As does arnold!
Jun 03 23:21:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows the group, she just wants to be cool.
Jun 03 23:21:38 <Dexanote> Are We Cool Yet?
Jun 03 23:22:30 <Dexanote> The hawk leads you up a hill, to another ridge. Patches of black grass wither around you, turning to ash.
Jun 03 23:22:54 <Tom90deg> <I feel we should be taking notes or something Elle, just in case.>
Jun 03 23:23:18 <Maddy> <Notes? On what?>
Jun 03 23:24:02 <Tom90deg> <I have no idea. All of this…so we know what to do if it happens again or something. It just seems we're always going in near blind.>
Jun 03 23:24:50 <Ragazzo> Arnold remains alert, head turning this way and that as they go along.
Jun 03 23:25:12 <Maddy> <If you can't remember, demon ram, blood makes grass black and makes you feel like you have the flu, you need some memory excersizes.>
Jun 03 23:25:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls her eyes. <Never mind…>
Jun 03 23:25:37 <Maddy> She keeps going, ever whatchful.
Jun 03 23:26:10 <Dexanote> As they arrive atop the ridge, you can all see a big valley surrounded by trees. In the valley, animals. Many animals. Sheep, graze nearby, a group of chickens off past them. Coyotes circle the area.
Jun 03 23:26:35 <Maddy> <Found the subjects. Tread lightly, we dont know if they're still effected.>
Jun 03 23:26:37 <Dexanote> Across from the sheep, a herd of cows and… deer, seem to be ripping another cow apart.
Jun 03 23:26:41 <Dexanote> in the centre…
Jun 03 23:26:44 <Ragazzo> "…."
Jun 03 23:26:49 <Maddy> <…that's not good.>
Jun 03 23:26:55 <Tom90deg> <I…think they are…>
Jun 03 23:27:01 <Dexanote> http://scpsandboxwiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/tanhony/scpscarecrow.jpg This stands in the centre of the valley.
Jun 03 23:27:28 <Tom90deg> <There it is…>
Jun 03 23:27:28 <Ragazzo> <That's mildly disquieting.>
Jun 03 23:27:44 <Maddy> Elle coems to a stop. <…you cant port that far can you?>
Jun 03 23:27:51 <Ragazzo> <Let's fire from here, shall we?>
Jun 03 23:28:09 <Tom90deg> <No…only 15 feet or so…>
Jun 03 23:28:22 <Maddy> <Let's not fire at anything yet.> she crouches, trying to apraise the situation.
Jun 03 23:28:29 <Tom90deg> <But i can do it quickly. So I could dash a rather long way.>
Jun 03 23:28:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to gaduge how far away the scarecrow is.
Jun 03 23:29:01 <Maddy> <15 feet…alright let me think a moment.> Have the animals noticed us yet?
Jun 03 23:29:12 <Dexanote> at least 150 feet. It's a big damn field valley
Jun 03 23:29:21 <Dexanote> No, none of the animals have noticed you.
Jun 03 23:31:04 <Ragazzo> Arnold kneels as quietly as he can, and checks his guns, looking out at the area below them. Are there many coyotes, and are they moving in a particularly regular pattern?
Jun 03 23:31:46 <Dexanote> There are three coyotes, in a triangle, circling the perimeter evenly. The next one should reach you in about 75 feet; they are looking outward from the farm.
Jun 03 23:33:10 <Ragazzo> <I'd suggest eliminating those three coyotes first, quietly.>
Jun 03 23:33:24 <Ragazzo> <Unless you think the scarecrow down there can be reasoned with.>
Jun 03 23:33:42 <Dexanote> seeing as the scarecrow down there doesn't seem to be moving… well
Jun 03 23:33:45 <Maddy> <Mmm, I got a plan…listen up.
Jun 03 23:33:46 <Maddy> >
Jun 03 23:33:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe listens!
Jun 03 23:33:56 <Dexanote> (also dammit that would have been a fucking fantastic idea)
Jun 03 23:35:08 <Maddy> She starts to fiddle with her undermount. <I think I can blast a cone through them if we time it and run past the coyotes. Animals got sensitive ears after all.>
Jun 03 23:35:27 <Maddy> Spending 1 AP for scene aspect, Animals has sensitive ears.
Jun 03 23:35:35 <Tom90deg> <Shall I try to get to the scarecrow as fast as I can?>
Jun 03 23:35:47 <Dexanote> 50 feet
Jun 03 23:36:02 <Maddy> <Yeah, soos and you can, port in, drop a cocktail and get out. Non lethal if you have to engage.>
Jun 03 23:36:06 <Maddy> <Ready?>
Jun 03 23:36:11 <Ragazzo> <I'll get a bit closer first…wait.>
Jun 03 23:36:24 <Maddy> <Wait for what? What are you doing?>
Jun 03 23:36:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe cracks her neck and gets a motolv in her hand and lights it. <Ready?
Jun 03 23:36:40 <Tom90deg> >
Jun 03 23:36:55 <Ragazzo> <Oh, I thoguht, nevermind. I misunderstyood.>
Jun 03 23:36:59 <Ragazzo> typos
Jun 03 23:37:03 <Ragazzo> Waves a hand.
Jun 03 23:37:09 <Maddy> <Go!> Elle is up and running.
Jun 03 23:37:53 <Tom90deg> (Teleport Dash) Zoe moves quickly,and begins to dash, stuttering her teleports as she moves down the hill.
Jun 03 23:38:10 <Ragazzo> Arnold is up and moving!
Jun 03 23:38:13 <Maddy> <Don't get too far ahead of me!>
Jun 03 23:38:13 <Dexanote> Zoe, describe. then when you're done, Alberto will describe, then Maddy finishes off with her coolness
Jun 03 23:38:28 <Maddy> Gottit
Jun 03 23:40:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe dashes, hard to track as she blinks forward, her movements oddly stuttered, puffs of black smoke from the flaming motolv following her movements. She skids to a stop in front of the Scarecrow, and throws the firebomb at the scarecrow.
Jun 03 23:41:21 <Dexanote> It ignites.
Jun 03 23:41:23 <Dexanote> But…
Jun 03 23:41:33 <Dexanote> Slowly, every animal turns to look at the Zoe.
Jun 03 23:41:54 <Dexanote> 1d10 how fucked are you
Jun 03 23:41:54 <CROM> Dexanote: how fucked are you: 9 (1d10=9)
Jun 03 23:41:59 <Tom90deg> <Hells bells and buckets of buggering blood.>
Jun 03 23:42:02 <Dexanote> They charge. Alberto go.
Jun 03 23:42:10 <Maddy> <Zoe run!>
Jun 03 23:42:50 <Ragazzo> Arnold hurtles down the hill behind elle, firingany animals that get aggressive, aiming especially for the coyotes.
Jun 03 23:43:17 <Ragazzo> *firing at any
Jun 03 23:44:36 <Dexanote> The coyotes pass the rest of the animals faster than you'd expect. Ragazzo, target what you want; a herd of angry angry sheep to your rear and right, the herd of vegetarian meat cows to your front and left, or the coyotes passing you
Jun 03 23:45:09 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Coyotes?
Jun 03 23:45:10 <CROM> Ragazzo: Coyotes?: 5 (4df+2=+, +, +, 0)
Jun 03 23:46:16 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jun 03 23:46:17 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Jun 03 23:46:27 <Dexanote> Arnold, describe.
Jun 03 23:47:44 <Ragazzo> Pak. Pak. Pak. Headshot, headshot, headshot.
Jun 03 23:48:19 <Maddy> <I SAID NON-LETHAL! COME ON!>
Jun 03 23:48:28 <Dexanote> The coyotes tumble, falling instantly.
Jun 03 23:48:29 <Ragazzo> Oh. Shit.
Jun 03 23:48:32 <Ragazzo> Wait.
Jun 03 23:48:49 <Ragazzo> Rubber bullets.
Jun 03 23:48:51 <Ragazzo> Yeah.
Jun 03 23:48:53 <Ragazzo> Totally.
Jun 03 23:49:00 <Dexanote> Still fucking hurt
Jun 03 23:49:02 <EchoFourDelta> Nope.
Jun 03 23:49:06 <Dexanote> :D
Jun 03 23:49:44 <Ragazzo> <I didn't want to take the chance.> Shrug.
Jun 03 23:50:14 <Dexanote> The coyotes fall!
Jun 03 23:51:08 <Dexanote> The one to Arnold's right falls into a rock; the sheep, in their retarded hypnotized state, trip and fall over him, bleating loudly! EVERYONE PHYSICAL DEFENSE.
Jun 03 23:51:13 <Dexanote> Then Maddy, you roll.
Jun 03 23:51:22 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ffffu
Jun 03 23:51:22 <CROM> Ragazzo: Ffffu: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, 0)
Jun 03 23:51:32 <Maddy> 4df+2 siiick
Jun 03 23:51:33 <CROM> Maddy: siiick: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Jun 03 23:51:41 <Maddy> But still awesome
Jun 03 23:51:50 <Dexanote> Tom90deg: PHYSICAL DEFENSE!
Jun 03 23:51:52 <Tom90deg> 4df+7 (AP Teleport dodge, 2 eft)
Jun 03 23:51:52 <CROM> Tom90deg: (AP Teleport dodge, 2 eft): 6 (4df+7=-, +, -, 0)
Jun 03 23:54:40 <Dexanote> The sheep tumble, crickling noises in the struggling pile. After a few blue sparks, an enormous flash of blue light arcs across the field, followed by the zappy noises an arc flash. The sheep die instantly in a blast of static electricity; Arnold's hit with a stray bolt, knocked on his ass.
Jun 03 23:55:11 <Ragazzo> Arnold rolls a bit. <Ugh.>
Jun 03 23:56:21 <Dexanote> The cows and deer are closing in!
Jun 03 23:56:30 <Maddy> Elle runs to where Arnold is. <Zoe, get over here now!> She readies her gun, waitong for Zoe to get there. <This minute I shoot, run back towards the barn, don't stop for shit and hope Eugenio is praying hard.>
Jun 03 23:57:10 <Maddy> 4df+6 Apeding 2 AP and tagging the aspcet from before, blasting a cone of sonic noise and pressure at the cows.
Jun 03 23:57:11 <CROM> Maddy: Apeding 2 AP and tagging the aspcet from before, blasting a cone of sonic noise and pressure at the cows.: 3 (4df+6=-, -, -, 0)
Jun 03 23:57:14 <Ragazzo> Arnold pulls himself up.
Jun 03 23:57:15 <Tom90deg> (Dashing) Zoe does so, bolting up the hill, trying to keep her feet as she moves.
Jun 03 23:57:15 <Maddy> WHAT
Jun 03 23:57:24 <Ragazzo> And books it.
Jun 03 23:57:37 <Dexanote> Maddy, describe it. If you do it well enough, it can work.
Jun 03 23:59:58 <Maddy> The massive concussive shot even hurts regular human ears as it errupts from the undermount. The pressure knocks the cows flat to the ground, dazing any other creatures with sensitive hearing. The undermount sparks a little and smokes. <That's not good…>
Jun 04 00:00:36 <Tom90deg> <Come on!> Zoe is back up on the crest of the valley, near Elle and Arnold.
Jun 04 00:00:38 <Dexanote> The cows and deer do, indeed, knock back; Elle used SONICBOOM!
Jun 04 00:00:48 <Maddy> Elle is running.
Jun 04 00:00:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks back, seeing how the burning scarecrow is doing.
Jun 04 00:00:54 <Dexanote> Duke of Roses tumbles in the air, fleeing back towards the house.
Jun 04 00:01:07 <Dexanote> The Tattered Farmer burns; its arm falls off.
Jun 04 00:01:40 <Ragazzo> Arnold is just hauling ass away.
Jun 04 00:02:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe runs after Elle.
Jun 04 00:02:33 <Dexanote> They aren't followed, as they flee back to house at #AfterAction .