Aries Waning

Nov 17 21:20:18 <CondorGM> *pom*
Nov 17 21:20:58 * Kens_Work is now known as Dr_Kens
Nov 17 21:21:04 <Ragazzo> "I'm alright, I gu-"
Nov 17 21:21:11 <Ragazzo> "What was /that/?"
Nov 17 21:21:15 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks.
Nov 17 21:21:15 <CondorGM> *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE*
Nov 17 21:21:19 <CondorGM> *thunk*
Nov 17 21:21:31 <Tom90deg> "What the hell…."
Nov 17 21:21:37 <Dr_Kens> Illia is walking back up to the deck.
Nov 17 21:21:38 <Ragazzo> Lance draws his sword.
Nov 17 21:21:48 <CondorGM> Something has landed on the deck.
Nov 17 21:21:53 <E4D> Jason looks out his door, rifle leading the way. He drops to the kneeling, looking up and down the corridor.
Nov 17 21:21:54 <Maddy> Alice looks at Jason. "D-did you hear that?
Nov 17 21:22:01 <Maddy> "I guess so."
Nov 17 21:22:01 <Adhelami> Adhelami sits up on her knees and turns to the thunk..! Blink blink…
Nov 17 21:22:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the thing.
Nov 17 21:22:06 <Ragazzo> «We got something on the deck.»
Nov 17 21:22:09 <Tom90deg> «Oy. Something landed on deck…»
Nov 17 21:22:11 <Ragazzo> Lance looks at the something.
Nov 17 21:22:26 <E4D> «All sta-… WHAT landed on the deck. Stand by, I'll be there shortly.»
Nov 17 21:22:46 <Maddy> "Well, here we g-go." Alice grabs her guns.
Nov 17 21:22:59 <CondorGM> It's a black metallic sphere, about 8 cm in diameter. There's a symbol on the sphere.
Nov 17 21:23:03 * Adhelami stands from her sitting position, a hand on her mouth as she tries to look.
Nov 17 21:23:15 <Flames> Midnight runs up to look at things, as does Pete.
Nov 17 21:23:19 <Dr_Kens> Illia narrows her eyes.
Nov 17 21:23:20 * Salmander has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Nov 17 21:23:27 <Ragazzo> "…awfully small."
Nov 17 21:23:30 <E4D> Jason *hurries* into undressing to his underarmour and donning Oxide, stashed in his wall locker, and pulling his tactical vest over it as he dashes up the stairs.
Nov 17 21:23:32 <Tom90deg> «Black Sphere>
Nov 17 21:23:39 <Ragazzo> Lance inches closer, trying to get a closer look.
Nov 17 21:23:42 <Tom90deg> «Metalic, got a symbol on it…can't make it out…»
Nov 17 21:23:47 <Ragazzo> *a better look
Nov 17 21:23:48 <Adhelami> Adhelami slowly scoots forward behind Lance…
Nov 17 21:23:51 <CondorGM> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/Aries.svg/50px-Aries.svg.png <— symbol
Nov 17 21:23:53 <Dr_Kens> Illia is wearing her armor and sword again, and has her cloak on.
Nov 17 21:24:07 <Ragazzo> Not working for me.
Nov 17 21:24:13 * Salmander (~ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS#ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 21:24:31 <Flames> Midnight walks over, "Looks like Aries from the Zodiac."
Nov 17 21:24:47 <Dr_Kens> Illia is confused. "What is it?"
Nov 17 21:24:48 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Nov 17 21:24:53 <Ragazzo> "…huh."
Nov 17 21:25:02 <Maddy> Alice is dashing up the stairs behind him, trying to get her helmet on.
Nov 17 21:25:09 <Ragazzo> Lance reaches down, holding his palm out to the sphere. Does he fele heat?
Nov 17 21:25:10 <Tom90deg> «Aries symbl on the side.»
Nov 17 21:25:12 <E4D> Jason eases up onto the deck, weapon up. He kneels about 10 meters back, leaning against the bridge's bulkhead. <Stay away from the damn thing.>
Nov 17 21:25:12 <Ragazzo> *feel
Nov 17 21:25:21 <CondorGM> Yeah, some heat.
Nov 17 21:25:30 <Adhelami> Adhelami quickly slides out of the way as Jason asks.
Nov 17 21:25:34 <Artemis> "I would advise caution," Artemis says in concurrence to Jason. Oh, he's there now.
Nov 17 21:25:46 <Ragazzo> Lance nods, and backs up.
Nov 17 21:25:55 <Flames> "I'm not touching it. It's hot." Midnight says.
Nov 17 21:25:57 <E4D> Front or back of the ship?
Nov 17 21:26:01 <Dr_Kens> Illia draws her sword. "WHat is this."
Nov 17 21:26:01 <CondorGM> Front
Nov 17 21:26:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out her sword and carefully gives the sphere a gentle tap, is it hollow?
Nov 17 21:26:25 <Maddy> Alice rounds the object, kneeling adjecent to Jason.
Nov 17 21:26:36 <Ragazzo> "Not a clue…oh dear."
Nov 17 21:26:37 <E4D> <… Who's for just pushing the damn thing overboard?>
Nov 17 21:26:48 <CondorGM> It's solid
Nov 17 21:26:56 <Adhelami> "Ah, maybe it's something important..!"
Nov 17 21:26:57 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteraction E4D
Nov 17 21:26:57 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to E4D
Nov 17 21:26:58 <Tom90deg> "Sounds solid…"
Nov 17 21:27:02 <Maddy> <Seems like the m-most fortuitous plan.>
Nov 17 21:27:10 <Adhelami> "We shouldn't simply throw it away…" Adhelami frowns a little.
Nov 17 21:27:13 <Ragazzo> "Well…let's see…"
Nov 17 21:27:25 <Tom90deg> "Well, we could wait for it too cool and check it out. I mean…if it was a bomb, you'd think it have gone off by now, right?"
Nov 17 21:27:33 <Artemis> "I am concerned why zis boat attracts every oddity in zhe world now…"
Nov 17 21:27:35 <Adhelami> "What if you just pushed me overboard?" She puffs.
Nov 17 21:27:40 <Tom90deg> "Wait…I heard something."
Nov 17 21:27:42 <Ragazzo> Lance reaches down, fingers closing gingerly around the sphere. Is it too hot to handle?
Nov 17 21:27:49 <E4D> <Uh, it just fell from the sky and hit our ship. You're right. I can't see any reason *not* to keep it. ANd because you're a person, Adhel.>
Nov 17 21:27:52 <Dr_Kens> "Adhelami, stand next to me."
Nov 17 21:27:57 <Flames> "LANCE! Let it be!"
Nov 17 21:28:05 <Dr_Kens> She moves to stand in front of her.
Nov 17 21:28:09 <Ragazzo> He draws his hand back quickly.
Nov 17 21:28:10 <Tom90deg> "Just a…kinda subtle noise…"
Nov 17 21:28:18 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks and scoots behind Illia. Oh. :>
Nov 17 21:28:18 <Maddy> <Oh for Christ…>
Nov 17 21:28:26 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason listens.
Nov 17 21:28:27 <Glacon> E4D: Jason listens.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 17 21:28:34 <E4D> What kinda sound is it?
Nov 17 21:28:36 <Tom90deg> She places her sword over it, and gently puts the blade on the metal sphere.
Nov 17 21:28:43 <Ragazzo> "Oh…" Lance picks it up, gently. "Shhh, everyone quiet…"
Nov 17 21:28:48 <CondorGM> Jason hears nothing
Nov 17 21:28:48 <Tom90deg> "I don't know, just a…h sound, i guess."
Nov 17 21:29:33 <Maddy> Alice is so much of the flat face.
Nov 17 21:29:39 <Maddy> Not that anyone can tell
Nov 17 21:29:41 <Tom90deg> "Heard it when I made contact…Maybe i need to tap it again."
Nov 17 21:29:55 <Flames> Midnight backs up to Alice.
Nov 17 21:30:12 <Dr_Kens> "Do not provoke it."
Nov 17 21:30:16 <Ragazzo> He speaks softly. "Hello…?"
Nov 17 21:30:26 <Ragazzo> Redact.
Nov 17 21:30:26 <Dr_Kens> Illia brings her mask down, covering her face.
Nov 17 21:30:37 <Ragazzo> Lance opens his mouth, but no sounds comes out.
Nov 17 21:30:47 <Ragazzo> He blinks, but gestures for everyone to just relax.
Nov 17 21:31:04 <Maddy> ~I'll admit, the scientist in me wants to see what it is, but really? Why do people keep touching things that fall from the sky, Midnight? Why?~
Nov 17 21:31:18 <Adhelami> Adhelami's eye widens, "Maybe we shouldn't be touching it.."
Nov 17 21:31:23 <Maddy> Alice noticably does not relax.
Nov 17 21:31:55 <Artemis> Artemis dons his own mask. "I heard a Foundation researcher say somesing about, ah… 'weird magnet'…" He's still talking about ze boat.
Nov 17 21:32:14 <Flames> ~I don't honestly know, Alice. Although the man from yesterday makes sense.~
Nov 17 21:32:35 <Dr_Kens> "Hello, Artemis." She glances at him quickly. "You should have told me about her."
Nov 17 21:32:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe lifts up the sword. "Ok, everyone listen hard."
Nov 17 21:32:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe taps the sphere again.
Nov 17 21:32:53 <Artemis> "Later, Illia."
Nov 17 21:32:55 <Adhelami> "Dahn Lans, please put-" She blinks.
Nov 17 21:32:57 <Ragazzo> Lance is holding hte sphere, just so that's clear.
Nov 17 21:33:12 <Dr_Kens> 4df+2 Perception. What does she hear?
Nov 17 21:33:13 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: Perception. What does she hear?: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, +, +)
Nov 17 21:33:26 <Ragazzo> He blinks at Zoe.
Nov 17 21:33:48 <Tom90deg> "Anything?"
Nov 17 21:33:55 <Adhelami> 4df-1 derp
Nov 17 21:33:55 <Glacon> Adhelami: derp: 2 (4df-1=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 17 21:34:04 <CondorGM> Nothing. People hear nothing. Guys, it's in Lance's hand.
Nov 17 21:34:07 <Ragazzo> ~Midnight?~
Nov 17 21:34:18 <Tom90deg> "Hm…strange."
Nov 17 21:34:27 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 21:34:27 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 17 21:34:30 <Adhelami>
Nov 17 21:34:41 <Flames> ((Does Midnight hear that thought?))
Nov 17 21:34:46 * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 21:35:19 <E4D> <Someone head down to engineering and bring a cheater bar back up?>
Nov 17 21:35:38 <CondorGM> Yes, he does, Flames.
Nov 17 21:35:54 <Flames> ~Yes, Lance?~
Nov 17 21:36:27 <Ragazzo> ~This is some sort of communication device, from a being calling itself aries."
Nov 17 21:36:28 <Ragazzo> ~
Nov 17 21:36:35 <E4D> <Lance, put the fucking thing down.>
Nov 17 21:36:55 <Ragazzo> ~I'm incapable fo speech for some reason at the moment. Please tell the others this.~
Nov 17 21:37:26 <Ragazzo> ~Hang on, you all should be able to hear yourself if I do this.~
Nov 17 21:37:30 <E4D> <That, or toss it over the damn side. Are all of you seriously that goddamn stupid to just start grabbing the weird shit we run into? It's like working with those stupid fuckers back at 23 with you.>
Nov 17 21:37:36 <Ragazzo> He presses a thumb lightly to the symbol.
Nov 17 21:37:43 <Flames> "Jason, the sphere is a communcations device from a being calling itself Aries. Lance is unable to speak… he's about to do something."
Nov 17 21:38:09 <Adhelami> "Dahn Lans-" Adhelami stops and looks to Midnight, blinking…
Nov 17 21:38:11 <CondorGM> The symbol glows, blinks a few times, and then static.
Nov 17 21:38:11 <Dr_Kens> Illia grips her sword even tighter.
Nov 17 21:38:32 <E4D> <Okay, if he can't speak after he picked it up, then (he looks back at Dusty) put the fucking thing down, ya goddamn retard.>
Nov 17 21:38:35 <CondorGM> *ksssssshhhh*"- Here? All you can hear me now?"
Nov 17 21:39:03 <Tom90deg> "Um…Yes?"
Nov 17 21:39:10 <Ragazzo> "Ah, that's better."
Nov 17 21:39:18 <Ragazzo> He ignores jason.
Nov 17 21:39:25 <Ragazzo> Or at least jason's remark.
Nov 17 21:39:44 <Tom90deg> "So that's a communication device?"
Nov 17 21:39:47 <Adhelami> "Oh..!" Blink blink.
Nov 17 21:40:00 <CondorGM> "Ah… well. Yes. I'm in a bit of a predicament, at the moment."
Nov 17 21:40:05 <Maddy> <…>
Nov 17 21:40:08 <E4D> 4df+8 Power and tapping Con1. Jason swings down with the butt of his rifle, aiming at the device, trying to knock it from Dusty's hands.
Nov 17 21:40:09 <Glacon> E4D: Power and tapping Con1. Jason swings down with the butt of his rifle, aiming at the device, trying to knock it from Dusty's hands.: 6 (4df+8=-, +, -, -)
Nov 17 21:40:19 <Maddy> Lance*
Nov 17 21:40:26 <E4D> Lance's hands
Nov 17 21:40:36 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 -sigh-
Nov 17 21:40:36 <Glacon> Ragazzo: -sigh-: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Nov 17 21:41:12 <CondorGM> The device is knocked out of Lance's hands.
Nov 17 21:41:17 <Ragazzo> Lance grunts, stoops down, and picks it up again. "Jason, calm the hell down."
Nov 17 21:41:19 <Tom90deg> "Damn it Jason…"
Nov 17 21:41:21 <CondorGM> *klunk*
Nov 17 21:41:36 <Maddy> <Oh for fuck…>
Nov 17 21:41:53 <Maddy> >:( You can all some how tell Alice is making this face.
Nov 17 21:42:20 <Tom90deg> "Just calm down. It's trying to talk to us."
Nov 17 21:42:30 <Flames> Midnight sits down and raises her paws to her face.
Nov 17 21:42:43 <Dr_Kens> Facepaw'd.
Nov 17 21:42:53 <E4D> <Okay, and you don't think there's anything weird about suddenly picking this device up and not being able to speak.>
Nov 17 21:43:04 <E4D> <Nothing at all.>
Nov 17 21:43:08 <E4D> <Nothing?>
Nov 17 21:43:11 <Adhelami> "Maybe we should be more careful about such things…"
Nov 17 21:43:25 <E4D> <Okay, if not, congratulations, you are *dangerously* fucking retarded.>
Nov 17 21:43:32 <CondorGM> "I will ask, if you please, to not destroy the device. I'm very much trapped here, and the location I am in is displayed in there."
Nov 17 21:43:34 <Ragazzo> "I've had weirder things happen. Christ."
Nov 17 21:43:48 <Ragazzo> "Now let's listen to whoever this guy is."
Nov 17 21:43:52 <Adhelami> "What if you picked it up, and you instantly died..!" She brings a hand to her mouth. Oh how horrible to think.
Nov 17 21:44:13 <Dr_Kens> Illia smirks under her mask.
Nov 17 21:44:15 <Flames> "Well, he's polite." Midnight allows. "But yes, Lance. That was an incredibly stupid thing to do."
Nov 17 21:44:25 <Maddy> <Its like living with a pack of s-small children.> She mumbles more to herself than nything.
Nov 17 21:44:38 <E4D> <They don't think about that sort of shit, Adhel. Or if it was a device that triggered something catastrophic. Or if you somehow activated some sort of demoliton.>
Nov 17 21:44:58 * Bright has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 17 21:45:25 <Ragazzo> Lance rolls his eye. "And we were all going to sit and stare at the small metal sphere while it did nothing?"
Nov 17 21:45:29 <E4D> <Fine. Go ahead. You're not gonna put it down, let's hear it out.>
Nov 17 21:45:34 <Tom90deg> "Voice, do you need to be held to speak?"
Nov 17 21:45:42 <CondorGM> "I'm currently trapped in a dark place. I'm quite sure that it's located somewhere near your current position, judging by how quickly you received it."
Nov 17 21:45:57 <Maddy> Alice moves back over to Jason.
Nov 17 21:46:21 <Adhelami> "Hm…" Adhelami frowns a little.
Nov 17 21:46:24 <CondorGM> "Well, in individual mode, yes."
Nov 17 21:47:16 <Ragazzo> Lance just listens.
Nov 17 21:48:15 <E4D> <Ok… if you're trapped, how did you get this out? And if it's so dark, how are you tracking our position? And how did this thing just hurtle down to us? You were watching us before.> He looks up at Lance through the dull visor.
Nov 17 21:49:01 <Ragazzo> Lance isn't paying jason any mind. He's looking over the sphere thoughtfully. It's seamless?
Nov 17 21:50:19 <CondorGM> "Well… *plink* I guess it was somewhat of a fluke. The tracking device is designed to track heat signatures, and it's not so much tracking your position as it is tracking your path relative to my location."
Nov 17 21:50:24 <CondorGM> It's seamless.
Nov 17 21:51:01 <Ragazzo> "What would that location be…?"
Nov 17 21:51:08 <Maddy> <Did you track us s-specifically, or just looking for anyone?>
Nov 17 21:51:17 <CondorGM> "Anyone."
Nov 17 21:51:33 <Tom90deg> "What makes you think we can or would help?"
Nov 17 21:51:41 <Flames> Peter's over to the side, watching this with interest.
Nov 17 21:52:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks a little confused… "…We often seem to get very lucky with these things.."
Nov 17 21:52:37 <Adhelami> There's sarcasm.
Nov 17 21:52:50 <CondorGM> "I'm not saying you could or you would. But… it's more of a shot in the dark."
Nov 17 21:53:11 <Tom90deg> "If you don't mind me being somewhat mercinary, is there anything in it for us?"
Nov 17 21:53:39 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.4C863447-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.4C863447-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 21:53:51 <CondorGM> "*plink*…Hmm… Aren't you interested in how this capsule works?"
Nov 17 21:54:12 <Ragazzo> "I am. Wondering how it's made too."
Nov 17 21:54:34 <Maddy> <Not really. I'm m-more intereste in like, s-surviving in general.> Alice surpresses her inner scientist, holding out for something better.
Nov 17 21:54:48 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Nusquam
Nov 17 21:54:48 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Nov 17 21:55:05 <Ragazzo> "But yeah, that's not really incentive."
Nov 17 21:55:10 <CondorGM> "I am rather… gifted in technology… if you wish, I could share some of my devices…"
Nov 17 21:55:47 <Maddy> Alice looks at Jason.
Nov 17 21:56:08 <Dr_Kens> Illia is piqued instead. "…what sort of device…?"
Nov 17 21:57:35 <CondorGM> "Augmentation. Creation. Destruction. Restoration. All of these, I can craft… If you wish."
Nov 17 21:57:53 * Strife (PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM#PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 21:58:01 <Maddy> <What d-do you think, babe?>
Nov 17 21:58:35 <Tom90deg> "Sounds intresting. MAy be usefull as well."
Nov 17 21:58:53 <Maddy> <…>
Nov 17 21:59:07 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks. Oh. "It sounds like it is worth going for."
Nov 17 21:59:20 <CondorGM> "If you could be so kind, please make a decision quickly… I fear something may have happened to my brothers and sisters…"
Nov 17 21:59:21 <Dr_Kens> "..indeed."
Nov 17 21:59:29 * Dexaway (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 21:59:45 * Dexaway is now known as dexanote
Nov 17 21:59:52 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to dexanote
Nov 17 22:00:20 <E4D> <Gimme one more thing. Why are you stuck where you are? You'll get a decision from there.>
Nov 17 22:00:40 <Ragazzo> Lance looks vaguely sympathetic. Big softie.
Nov 17 22:00:47 <Flames> "A good question."
Nov 17 22:01:27 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 22:01:34 <CondorGM> "Where I… hmm, last I remember, I was with two of my sisters… I felt a shock, and someone grabbing me from behind…"
Nov 17 22:01:51 * dexanote has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 8.0/20111104165243])
Nov 17 22:02:15 * dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 22:02:27 * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 22:04:12 <Tom90deg> "I say we help."
Nov 17 22:05:26 <Flames> Midnight's tail lashes back and forth thoughtfully.
Nov 17 22:06:16 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to dexanote
Nov 17 22:06:30 * dexanote is now known as Dexanote
Nov 17 22:06:59 <E4D> <All right… up to a vote.>
Nov 17 22:07:14 * Dae (~ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD#ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD) has joined #afteraction
Nov 17 22:07:40 * Daedalize has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Dae))
Nov 17 22:07:55 * Dae is now known as Daedalize
Nov 17 22:08:07 <Maddy> <Tech sounds a-awesome, but w-we have no idea w-what kind of danger we're w-walking into.>
Nov 17 22:08:18 <Maddy> <I v-vote present.>
Nov 17 22:08:40 <Dr_Kens> "I will go with you."
Nov 17 22:08:48 <Tom90deg> "I'll go with you as well."
Nov 17 22:10:50 <Adhelami> Adhelami shifts, "I think we should save them." She nods. It's the right thing to do. >:o
Nov 17 22:11:32 <E4D> <Fuck a goddamn duck… All right, metalpod. What do we need to do?>
Nov 17 22:12:14 <CondorGM> "Ah yes…"
Nov 17 22:12:40 <CondorGM> The sphere begins to glow.
Nov 17 22:13:02 <Maddy> <Oh jeeze…>
Nov 17 22:13:13 <Flames> "This doesn't look promising."
Nov 17 22:13:17 <Tom90deg> "That's unsettleing."
Nov 17 22:13:33 <CondorGM> As it gets brighter, a laser shoots out of the symbol, heading off to the east.
Nov 17 22:14:01 <Adhelami> ["A beacon..!"] She blinks, bringing her hand to her mouth.
Nov 17 22:14:11 <Adhelami> Shit. This world is full of miracles.
Nov 17 22:14:19 <Dr_Kens> Illia stares out that way.
Nov 17 22:14:33 <Maddy> <Welp.>
Nov 17 22:14:46 <Tom90deg> "We have a heading Cap'n."
Nov 17 22:15:50 <Ragazzo> "Huh…"
Nov 17 22:15:55 <Ragazzo> "That's interesting."
Nov 17 22:16:26 <E4D> Jason heads up to the bridge.
Nov 17 22:16:35 <E4D> And sets a fucking course.
Nov 17 22:16:57 <Maddy> The course leads to #AAM ?
Nov 17 22:17:12 <Flames> "So, does this happen often?" Peter asks Alice.
Nov 17 22:17:18 <Maddy> #afteractionmission that is
Nov 17 22:17:33 <Maddy> <Concerningly so.> she replies.
Nov 17 22:18:32 <Flames> "I somehow feel the need to apologize."
Nov 17 22:19:21 <E4D> It heads to where the beacon's pointed.
Nov 17 22:20:01 <Maddy> Alice shrugs. <S'the end of the w-world. Shit's w-weird.> Alice goes to join Jason.
Nov 17 22:20:04 <Ragazzo> Lance stands at the prow, holding the little metal ball, and pondering it.
Nov 17 22:20:21 <Ragazzo> "Things have always been weird." He remarks.
Nov 17 22:20:28 <Tom90deg> "Indeed."
Nov 17 22:20:48 <Adhelami> "Things are so odd on this world…" Adhelami comments, glancing at Illia. Well, the back of the side of her face.
Nov 17 22:21:12 <Tom90deg> "You have no idea."
Nov 17 22:21:20 <Tom90deg> "Should've seen it when it was alive."
Nov 17 22:21:22 <E4D> [All right, Condor, it's all yours.]
Nov 17 22:21:43 <Maddy> Alice stands next to Jason. <What are w-we getting ourselves into n-now?>
Nov 17 22:22:01 <Dr_Kens> Illia has some pre-mission meditation.
Nov 17 22:22:18 <Adhelami> Adhelami moves to the railing, watching as they near whatever their destination might be.
Nov 17 22:22:23 <CondorGM> As the boat closes in, they can see a tall island on the horizon. Almost like a tower in the ocean.
Nov 17 22:22:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe watches the Island
Nov 17 22:22:51 <Ragazzo> Lance peers at the island thoughtfully.
Nov 17 22:23:13 <E4D> <…>
Nov 17 22:23:23 <Tom90deg> "That's new, isn't it?"
Nov 17 22:23:44 <Dexanote> "So what's this?" Myr is leaning on the rail next to Adhelami.
Nov 17 22:23:44 <Ragazzo> "Plenty of islands in the world. Could be new though."
Nov 17 22:23:55 <Artemis> Artemis sits next to Illia. "You are always so private," he says, answering her previous question.
Nov 17 22:24:03 <Adhelami> "I do not know. We are going to save someone, I think."
Nov 17 22:24:22 <Dr_Kens> "This is true. Think nothing of my annoyance, Artemis. You had your reasons."
Nov 17 22:24:22 <CondorGM> There are various small outcroppings coming out of the sides of the island.
Nov 17 22:24:25 <Tom90deg> "Some kinda sphere, someone needs help. Gonna give us Tech in thanks."
Nov 17 22:24:31 <Dexanote> She glances at Alice and Jason. "What's up?"
Nov 17 22:24:41 <Dexanote> "… Alright. I can get behind that."
Nov 17 22:24:48 <Dr_Kens> Penis joke.
Nov 17 22:25:00 <Dexanote> only a penis? lame
Nov 17 22:27:09 <Ragazzo> "So…" He looks at the sphere.
Nov 17 22:27:21 <Ragazzo> "When we reach this island, whre should we go?"
Nov 17 22:27:43 <Ragazzo> He keys his radio so everyone can hear the sphere's response.
Nov 17 22:27:49 <Ragazzo> If there is one.
Nov 17 22:27:52 <CondorGM> "I am in a dark place… I would assume… inside?"
Nov 17 22:28:09 <Tom90deg> "Will the…laser pointer work when we get on the island?"
Nov 17 22:28:18 <Ragazzo> "Dark like a cave? A sealed room?"
Nov 17 22:28:24 <Flames> "I'll see about looking around when we get there." Midnight says.
Nov 17 22:29:29 <CondorGM> "I would assume a room. This *plink* does not feel like rock."
Nov 17 22:29:53 <Ragazzo> "Alright."
Nov 17 22:30:01 <Flames> Dingo runs up to Midnight, bringing her art supplies and her magical gear in her rolling backpack. Midnight purrs and rubs up to Dingo.
Nov 17 22:30:13 <Ragazzo> "Like Zoe said, wil lthe laser continue to guide us once we hit the island?"
Nov 17 22:30:19 <Ragazzo> *will
Nov 17 22:30:56 <Adhelami> Adhelami goes and sits down next to Illia and Artemis, "I am not being an interruption, am I?"
Nov 17 22:31:29 <Dexanote> Myrtle is wearing basic urban camo and has her guns.
Nov 17 22:31:57 <Dr_Kens> "Not at all." She makes room.
Nov 17 22:32:14 <CondorGM> "Unfortunately, not exactly to my location. I had to manually calibrate it where it had a view of the night sky…"
Nov 17 22:32:26 <Tom90deg> "Oh, you can see the sky?"
Nov 17 22:32:30 <Tom90deg> "That could be useful…"
Nov 17 22:32:42 <E4D> The boat is making good speed.
Nov 17 22:32:53 <E4D> It should be where it needs to be soon.
Nov 17 22:33:07 <Adhelami> T^T Oh… She smiles, "Sehlvi, when we are all finished, I would like to ask something from what you told me last night."
Nov 17 22:33:29 <Artemis> Artemis looks at her. "What about?"
Nov 17 22:33:35 <CondorGM> The island is closing in. You can see a set of stairs wrapping around the island.
Nov 17 22:33:44 <Ragazzo> "Alright…"
Nov 17 22:34:11 <Tom90deg> "R'lyeh."
Nov 17 22:34:16 <E4D> Jason slows the ship, stopping it maybe 500 meters from the island.
Nov 17 22:34:19 <Dexanote> "Ah shit."
Nov 17 22:34:25 <Adhelami> "About the Pieces of God." She nods a little, and looks forward as the island comes up.
Nov 17 22:34:34 <Dexanote> 4df+3 stealth
Nov 17 22:34:35 <Glacon> Dexanote: stealth: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Nov 17 22:34:48 <Dexanote> Myr shifts, and everyone's eyes seem to just slide off her.
Nov 17 22:35:00 <Artemis> Artemis nods. "Of course. When we return."
Nov 17 22:35:01 <Flames> "Zodiac?" Midnight says.
Nov 17 22:35:28 <Tom90deg> "Cthulu."
Nov 17 22:35:41 <CondorGM> "Hey! Who are you talking to!?" "Oh shoot, no, there's nothing here! I- *clunk* …"
Nov 17 22:35:56 <Ragazzo> "…."
Nov 17 22:36:02 <E4D> «Zodiacs. All aboard who's goin' ashore.»
Nov 17 22:36:16 <Adhelami> "…That does not sound good."
Nov 17 22:36:23 <Ragazzo> "It doesn't."
Nov 17 22:36:23 <Tom90deg> "Damn it." «Everyone, our contact just got caught.»
Nov 17 22:36:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to the Zodiac and climbs aboard.
Nov 17 22:36:41 <Ragazzo> "Well, let's hurry, I guess."
Nov 17 22:36:41 <CondorGM> "The fuck is this… *crack* *crack* *crack* kssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhzz-"
Nov 17 22:37:05 <Dr_Kens> Illia goes onto the Zodiac.
Nov 17 22:37:06 <Maddy> A
Nov 17 22:37:11 <Artemis> Artemis goes to the zodiac.
Nov 17 22:37:15 <Ragazzo> Lance has been holding the sphere to his radio so everyone can hear, by the way.
Nov 17 22:37:16 <Maddy> Alice goes to the miniboat.
Nov 17 22:37:19 <CondorGM> The sphere flickers, and the laser fizzles out.
Nov 17 22:37:23 <Adhelami> Adhelami decides to follow.
Nov 17 22:37:24 <Ragazzo> He heads to the zodiac, brow furrowed.
Nov 17 22:37:47 <Ragazzo> "This just got more difficult."
Nov 17 22:38:32 <Ragazzo> He gets in.
Nov 17 22:38:44 <Tom90deg> "If it's a prison, it'll have records, right?"
Nov 17 22:39:01 <Maddy> <Ths assumes it's a prison.>
Nov 17 22:39:10 <Ragazzo> "Could just be some people holding whoever this is hostage."
Nov 17 22:39:15 <E4D> Jason drops anchor and heads down to the Zodiac, checking his rifle as he goes. He pauses briefly to wheel the boat offside of the ship, and lowers it before letting himself down the side.
Nov 17 22:39:20 <Tom90deg> "That's a good point…
Nov 17 22:39:24 <Ragazzo> By the way, did Aries sound female, or male?
Nov 17 22:39:56 * Strife has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 22:40:26 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 22:40:32 <Flames> "We'll have to see." Midnight makes herself comfortable.
Nov 17 22:41:59 <Adhelami> "Hallo Ponhpohn." She reaches out and gives the cat quick pets.
Nov 17 22:42:09 <Flames> Midnight purrs.
Nov 17 22:42:22 <E4D> <Bring us out.>
Nov 17 22:42:39 <Ragazzo> Lance does so?
Nov 17 22:42:58 * CondorGM has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 17 22:43:08 <Maddy> Alice gets comfortable.
Nov 17 22:43:38 * CondorTalon is now known as CondorGM
Nov 17 22:44:17 <E4D> The small craft is heading towards the island/tower.
Nov 17 22:45:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe is somewhat excited. Breaking people out, may have a chance to use her skills.
Nov 17 22:45:34 <Dr_Kens> Illia is calm and focused, but next to Adhel.
Nov 17 22:46:32 <Ragazzo> Lance rolls the little sphere in his palm, humming softly.
Nov 17 22:48:27 <Adhelami> Adhelami tapples her fingers together- anxious.
Nov 17 22:48:34 <Artemis> Artemis sits on the other side of Adhelami, checking and rechecking his sidearm.
Nov 17 22:49:40 <Dexanote> Myr's there too.
Nov 17 22:49:43 <Maddy> Alice checks and rechecks her suit seals, and weapons
Nov 17 22:49:47 <Flames> "Might I ask one of you to carry my pack, please? I want Dingo to be ready in case we need him."
Nov 17 22:49:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe idly pulls out her sword, checks the blade, and stores it back. She also brings her shotgun around, carefully checking it over, she's still somewhat unused to it.
Nov 17 22:50:00 <Tom90deg> "I'll grab it Midnight."
Nov 17 22:50:06 <Tom90deg> Zoe does so."
Nov 17 22:50:34 * Nioki_AWAY is now known as Nioki
Nov 17 22:50:39 <E4D> The Zodiac beaches.
Nov 17 22:50:48 <E4D> <Head 'em out.>
Nov 17 22:50:51 <Ragazzo> Lance has his handgun, but aside from giving it a quick check, he leaves it in the holster.
Nov 17 22:51:00 <E4D> Jason looks around. What do we have?
Nov 17 22:51:01 <Dr_Kens> Illia climbs off the boat and onto the shore.
Nov 17 22:51:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out, looking around the landing area
Nov 17 22:51:15 <Ragazzo> He hops out the zodiac, onto the beach.
Nov 17 22:51:16 <Adhelami> Adhelami checks her shoes and hops off of the boat! Oh shit baby, land!
Nov 17 22:51:26 * Artemis follows his ladies.
Nov 17 22:51:43 <CondorGM> The landing area itself is small, leading directly up to the stairs.
Nov 17 22:52:06 <Ragazzo> "Only one way to go, I guess?"
Nov 17 22:52:09 <CondorGM> There's a sign on the side, written in blood.
Nov 17 22:52:22 <CondorGM> "Here lies Aries R.I.P."
Nov 17 22:52:28 <Adhelami> Adhelami squeaks at the sign— but she can't read it…
Nov 17 22:52:34 <Dr_Kens> "Merde…"
Nov 17 22:52:36 <Ragazzo> "Oh…dear…"
Nov 17 22:52:37 <Adhelami> Still, blood! D:
Nov 17 22:52:41 <Flames> "Thanks, Zoe." Midnight hops on Dingo's back. She goes to look at the sign to see how fresh it is.
Nov 17 22:52:50 <Maddy> <Hmm.>
Nov 17 22:53:00 <CondorGM> It's quite dry.
Nov 17 22:53:23 <Flames> "Not fresh," Midnight says. "Okay, then."
Nov 17 22:53:24 <Tom90deg> "Hm…Well, we just talked to him…"
Nov 17 22:53:35 <Ragazzo> "True enough."
Nov 17 22:53:38 <Adhelami> "I hope there is little violence…"
Nov 17 22:53:59 <Tom90deg> "We all hope that Ami."
Nov 17 22:54:55 <E4D> <Guys, seriously. Someone was violently kidnapped, and we heard it over the radio, somethin' bein' destroyed and smashed. There was already violence, and there's probably gonna be a hell of a lot more.>
Nov 17 22:55:23 <Flames> "True. All right, up the stairs. Who has point and rear?
Nov 17 22:55:51 <E4D> <I'll watch our asses.>
Nov 17 22:55:54 <Artemis> "Illia and I will take point."
Nov 17 22:56:14 <Ragazzo> "I'll be right behind you two." He nods at the adjutants."
Nov 17 22:56:15 * Dexanote_ (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 22:56:18 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 8.0/20111104165243])
Nov 17 22:56:19 <Maddy> <You guys sure? I-I've got a s-super suit.>
Nov 17 22:56:30 * Dexanote_ is now known as ProfCF
Nov 17 22:56:32 * ProfCF is now known as Dexanote
Nov 17 22:56:59 <Artemis> "Sehlvi, you stay in she middle, near Jason." He looks at Alice. "It is best to have us both near front, but we will accept your best judgment."
Nov 17 22:57:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes up place near Midnight
Nov 17 22:57:29 * Dexanote is now known as ProfCF
Nov 17 22:57:33 <Flames> "Let them lead, Alice. You've got the gun, you can hold the rear."
Nov 17 22:58:05 <Maddy> <Just a-asking.> Alice holds the rear, not really sure what having a gun has to do with it.
Nov 17 22:58:08 <Adhelami> Adhelami sccooots. Next to jason! :>
Nov 17 22:58:41 <Dr_Kens> Illia nods at Artemis and stands next to h im.
Nov 17 22:58:41 * ProfCF is now known as Dexanote
Nov 17 22:59:04 <E4D> <We got it. You guys, take it. We're following.>
Nov 17 22:59:05 <Ragazzo> "Myrtle? Probably best if you stay with adhelami."
Nov 17 22:59:31 <Flames> Midnight rides Dingo, he's better at stairs.
Nov 17 22:59:48 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Stealth, reset
Nov 17 22:59:48 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth, reset: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Nov 17 22:59:54 <Ragazzo> Lance follows the adjutants, sword held at his side.
Nov 17 22:59:59 <Dexanote> She slips behind Adhelami.
Nov 17 23:00:00 <Adhelami> "Dahn Jason. I brought my Gahn." She moves her cloak a little. Oh look, it's on her holster..!
Nov 17 23:00:03 <CondorGM> As they walk up the steps, they can see splotched of blood all around.
Nov 17 23:00:31 <Artemis> Artemis starts ahead, the bloodhound to Illia's brick wall.
Nov 17 23:00:50 <E4D> Jason smiles behind the helmet's faceplate. Too bad she can't see it.
Nov 17 23:01:04 <Maddy> <Lovely…>
Nov 17 23:01:05 <Dr_Kens> Illia draws her sword, ready for battle.
Nov 17 23:01:06 <E4D> <Remind me to get back into that with you when we get back.
Nov 17 23:01:29 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 23:01:48 <Ragazzo> Lance's eye drifts around the surroundings, scanning constantly.
Nov 17 23:02:11 <Artemis> Artemis' eyes follow the blood, tracing any discernible trail. Survival rolls where applicable.
Nov 17 23:02:41 <CondorGM> Nope. The splotches are scattered randomly.
Nov 17 23:02:49 <Flames> "Hold it." Midnight says.
Nov 17 23:02:57 <Tom90deg> ZOe does so.
Nov 17 23:02:58 <Artemis> Artemis stops.
Nov 17 23:02:58 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 17 23:02:58 <CondorGM> There are scraps of metal embedded in the walls.
Nov 17 23:03:04 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 23:03:27 <Flames> "Let Dingo move up ahead. See if we can catch a scent to track. Blood and metal hint at a trail, no?"
Nov 17 23:03:34 <Tom90deg> "Good idea."
Nov 17 23:03:44 <Dr_Kens> Illia stops. "Indeed.
Nov 17 23:03:45 <Dr_Kens> "
Nov 17 23:03:49 <E4D> <Frag?>
Nov 17 23:03:54 <Ragazzo> Lance has paused as well, observing the metal in the walls.
Nov 17 23:03:55 <Artemis> Artemis nods.
Nov 17 23:04:01 <Flames> Midnight dismounts and let's Dingo go ahead of her.
Nov 17 23:04:01 <E4D> Does the meal in the wall look like shrapnel?
Nov 17 23:04:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami frowns a little at the bloody sight… Oh dear.
Nov 17 23:04:38 <CondorGM> No, it's more like the island is partly made of metal
Nov 17 23:04:47 <Dexanote> Myr looks around, narrowing her eyes.
Nov 17 23:04:54 <Ragazzo> "Looks natural."
Nov 17 23:05:01 <Ragazzo> "The metal, that is."
Nov 17 23:05:27 <CondorGM> They're reaching the top of the stairs. The smell of death reaches you.
Nov 17 23:05:44 <Adhelami> "Mnh…" Adhelami notes it. This smell is very familiar to her…
Nov 17 23:05:57 <Ragazzo> "Tch…"
Nov 17 23:06:02 <Artemis> Artemis lets Dingo have a respectable distance as he follows behind.
Nov 17 23:06:13 <Tom90deg> "Dingo get a trail Midnigiht?"
Nov 17 23:06:15 <Dr_Kens> Illia shakes her head. "C'est past un bon situation."
Nov 17 23:06:24 <Adhelami> "It smells like the alleyways of my home…"
Nov 17 23:07:28 <CondorGM> When they reach the top of the stairs, the first thing they'll notice is all the blood.
Nov 17 23:07:31 <E4D> Jason can't smell it!
Nov 17 23:07:33 <Maddy> Alice is thankful for her suit.
Nov 17 23:07:36 <Flames> 4df+4 Dingo sniffs!
Nov 17 23:07:37 <Glacon> Flames: Dingo sniffs!: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Nov 17 23:07:44 <Ragazzo> Lance exhales, hefting his sword.
Nov 17 23:07:45 <Tom90deg> "Blimey…"
Nov 17 23:07:47 <CondorGM> The second thing they'll notices is the dismembered…
Nov 17 23:07:49 <CondorGM> …rams.
Nov 17 23:08:02 <Maddy> <Oh…lovely…>
Nov 17 23:08:04 <Flames> "Aries, right."
Nov 17 23:08:06 <Ragazzo> "Oh…dear….this is…really…"
Nov 17 23:08:08 <Adhelami> Adhelami holds her hand up to her nose and mouth, holding it a bit, "…mn."
Nov 17 23:08:12 <Ragazzo> "That maeks sense."
Nov 17 23:08:12 <E4D> <Welp.>
Nov 17 23:08:16 <Ragazzo> *makes
Nov 17 23:08:22 <E4D> <WHOOPS, LOL.>
Nov 17 23:08:47 <Adhelami> Adhelami coughs a bit, waving a hand, "It's hard to look at…"
Nov 17 23:08:50 <Ragazzo> "Uh, what?"
Nov 17 23:08:53 <Ragazzo> At jason.
Nov 17 23:08:59 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Occult
Nov 17 23:09:00 <Glacon> Dexanote: Occult: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, -)
Nov 17 23:09:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks for a trail in the blood, any sign.
Nov 17 23:09:18 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Nov 17 23:09:18 <Ragazzo> Lance looks around for some sign of ritualized slaughter.
Nov 17 23:09:18 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+2=0, 0, +, 0)
Nov 17 23:10:21 <CondorGM> No rituals, but the blood all seems to lead to a point in the center of the island.
Nov 17 23:10:25 <Dexanote> Myr unholsters her gun, and checks the safety. of course, with a Stealth of 5 I don't know if any of you would notice.
Nov 17 23:10:35 <Ragazzo> Lance doesn't.
Nov 17 23:10:45 <Flames> Midnight doesn't care.
Nov 17 23:10:56 <Ragazzo> "Any objections to us following the trail?"
Nov 17 23:11:04 <E4D> Jason vaguely feels like someone else is being intelligent.
Nov 17 23:11:06 <Flames> "Okay, I'm tempted to light things up and see if I can sense minds."
Nov 17 23:11:29 <E4D> <Go for it. Alice and I got the rear. Adhel, stick close. Anything stupid happens, get behind us.>
Nov 17 23:11:31 <Tom90deg> "Would they be able to detect you?"
Nov 17 23:11:47 <Maddy> Alice is ready for bad.
Nov 17 23:11:50 <Ragazzo> "I'm fine with waiting for midnight to do her thing."
Nov 17 23:11:52 <Adhelami> Adhelami nods to Jason, still holding her mouth and nose.
Nov 17 23:13:40 <Flames> Midnight hops down and checks the blood for wetness.
Nov 17 23:13:48 <E4D> <Your best judgement, Midnight.>
Nov 17 23:13:59 <Flames> 4df+4 Occult maneuver
Nov 17 23:14:00 <Glacon> Flames: Occult maneuver: 6 (4df+4=+, +, -, +)
Nov 17 23:14:08 <CondorGM> Some of it is wet, some of it is dry.
Nov 17 23:14:15 * Bright (~ten.labolgcbs.imzmlk.lsd.858F9E73-CRInys|77tahCecI#ten.labolgcbs.imzmlk.lsd.858F9E73-CRInys|77tahCecI) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 23:14:42 <Flames> 4df+6 Midnight concentrates with a seeking spell, looking for sapient minds.
Nov 17 23:14:43 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight concentrates with a seeking spell, looking for sapient minds.: 5 (4df+6=-, -, 0, +)
Nov 17 23:15:24 <CondorGM> Oh lots of them. Down below. In fact… one of them seems to be heading up…
Nov 17 23:16:02 <CondorGM> *click* Something opens.
Nov 17 23:16:15 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves to hide
Nov 17 23:16:20 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 stealth!
Nov 17 23:16:21 <Glacon> Tom90deg: stealth!: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Nov 17 23:16:31 <Dr_Kens> Illia readies her weapon.
Nov 17 23:16:35 <Ragazzo> "…well…"
Nov 17 23:16:37 <Adhelami> Adhelami jumps a little, her hand containing any gasps.
Nov 17 23:17:01 <Artemis> Artemis scuttles to some sort of cover, preparing for an ambush.
Nov 17 23:17:04 <CondorGM> There is a trapdoor in the center of the island. It opens up… and a man carrying a dismembered head (of a ram) comes up topside.
Nov 17 23:17:13 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth maneuver…
Nov 17 23:17:13 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth maneuver…: 5 (4df+3=+, +, -, +)
Nov 17 23:17:37 <CondorGM> He takes out a piece of paper, checks it, and heads over to a spot.
Nov 17 23:17:50 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason aims at the man's head.
Nov 17 23:17:51 <Glacon> E4D: Jason aims at the man's head.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
Nov 17 23:18:06 <Artemis> 4df+3 Actual stealth to sneak up on the man
Nov 17 23:18:07 <Glacon> Artemis: Actual stealth to sneak up on the man: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Nov 17 23:18:17 <Artemis> Artemis stalks forward, unarmed.
Nov 17 23:18:20 <Flames> Dingo waits.
Nov 17 23:18:39 <Ragazzo> Lance watches silently, a tense grip on his sword's handle.
Nov 17 23:18:55 <CondorGM> He drops the ram's head at a designated spot. Turns, and begins to walk back to the trapdoor.
Nov 17 23:19:17 <Artemis> That is when Artemis strikes…
Nov 17 23:19:20 <E4D> <Should I take the shot?>
Nov 17 23:19:25 <Artemis> 4df+7 SURPRISE
Nov 17 23:19:26 <Glacon> Artemis: SURPRISE: 10 (4df+7=+, 0, +, +)
Nov 17 23:19:31 <Ragazzo> "…Artemis has it, I think."
Nov 17 23:19:33 <Dexanote> ._.
Nov 17 23:19:35 <CondorGM> The man is surprised!
Nov 17 23:19:53 <CondorGM> Someone actually remembered his birthday!
Nov 17 23:19:55 <Dr_Kens> HOly fuck a 10
Nov 17 23:20:03 <CondorGM> Oh wait no, now he's dead.
Nov 17 23:20:07 <Artemis> wait
Nov 17 23:20:10 <E4D> Jason holds his fire, waiting for a result.
Nov 17 23:22:12 <Artemis> Artemis grabs the man's wrist, appearing like a violent phantom out of nowhere. Artemis steps aside, twists, and the man is flipped harshly to the ground, then rolled over onto his belly. Artemis locks the man's wrist behind his back, shoves a knee into his spine, and jams the barrel of his sidearm into the back of his skull.
Nov 17 23:22:12 <Artemis> "Speak a word out of place and I will snatch the life from you," he whispers dangerously.
Nov 17 23:23:28 <Flames> "Gets his point across, doesn't he?" Midnight says. "Lot of sapients downstairs."
Nov 17 23:23:42 <Dexanote> Myr raises an eyebrow.
Nov 17 23:24:01 <Artemis> Artemis looks at Jason.
Nov 17 23:24:04 <E4D> Jason heads back to the stairs, and…
Nov 17 23:24:13 <E4D> 4df+4 looks down through his rifle scope.
Nov 17 23:24:14 <Glacon> E4D: looks down through his rifle scope.: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Nov 17 23:24:55 <Adhelami> Adhelami shifts. Oh~
Nov 17 23:25:02 <CondorGM> No. Not on the stairs.
Nov 17 23:25:10 <CondorGM> Directly down.
Nov 17 23:25:30 <E4D> <Nothin' came out behind us. Must be all down that hole.>
Nov 17 23:25:53 <Tom90deg> "What'd our new friend have to say?
Nov 17 23:26:29 <Flames> "Sorry that I was unclear." Midnight tries to count minds.
Nov 17 23:27:23 <CondorGM> Um…
Nov 17 23:27:28 <CondorGM> 52.
Nov 17 23:27:35 <Artemis> Artemis reminds the captive of the 45 tucked against his skull. "Answer our questions and you may yet live." Artemis assumes Midnight or Jason will be have some queries.
Nov 17 23:28:53 <Flames> "I'm getting maybe fifty or so minds downstairs."
Nov 17 23:29:17 <E4D> Jason picks Midnight up ~Sorry.~ and rests her on his shoulder, stepping over in front of the man.
Nov 17 23:29:38 <E4D> Black cat on a black suit.
Nov 17 23:30:09 <E4D> Jason stares down at him through the dull visor. <My friend has some questions for you.>
Nov 17 23:30:42 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 23:31:13 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 17 23:31:26 <Flames> "What's going on down there?"
Nov 17 23:32:00 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 17 23:32:02 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 23:32:08 <E4D> did you get what Jason did?
Nov 17 23:32:10 <E4D> MOTHERFUCK
Nov 17 23:32:17 <Maddy> Channel
Nov 17 23:32:46 <CondorGM> "P.. Power… He wants power. We'll get the sacrifice's power."
Nov 17 23:34:21 <Flames> "Sacrificing what, per se? I see you've been killing sheep, sloppily. What's the ritual?"
Nov 17 23:35:15 <CondorGM> "P-Power transfer…"
Nov 17 23:35:43 <Maddy> Alice frowns. <Is m-my stutter that irritating?>
Nov 17 23:35:44 <Flames> "From who to whom?"
Nov 17 23:35:58 <Tom90deg> "We're used to it."
Nov 17 23:36:02 <Flames> "It's endearing, Alice."
Nov 17 23:36:08 <Adhelami> "Ah, no Dahn. I like the way you speak." Adhelami smiles.
Nov 17 23:36:11 <Tom90deg> "It's how we know you're you."
Nov 17 23:36:28 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Nov 17 23:36:56 <Dexanote> Myr mutters under her breath.
Nov 17 23:37:09 <CondorGM> "From the… ram… heh, to the wolf…"
Nov 17 23:37:21 <Flames> "Which wolf?"
Nov 17 23:37:24 <Artemis> Artemis slightly increases the amount of torque on this unfortunate fellow's wrist.
Nov 17 23:38:43 <CondorGM> "Krrh… The leader… Oph… Ophhhggghhhhh…" Some kind of switch seems seems to go off. He foams at the mouth, as his eyes dissolve.
Nov 17 23:39:14 <E4D> 4df+7 <Get back. Now.> Jason makes that shot on his head he was saving up.
Nov 17 23:39:14 <Glacon> E4D: <Get back. Now.> Jason makes that shot on his head he was saving up.: 9 (4df+7=+, +, +, -)
Nov 17 23:39:36 <Artemis> Artemis frowns behind his mask as he backs away.
Nov 17 23:40:11 <E4D> .338 Lapua Magnum to the domepiece.
Nov 17 23:40:35 <Flames> "Nice. All right, they'll know we're coming." Midnight says. "Get ready."
Nov 17 23:40:51 <Artemis> We will say that Artemis retreated before Jason put a high-caliber bullet very near to where his hand was previously.
Nov 17 23:41:22 <Tom90deg> "Oph….Damn, i can never remember the Zodiac…"
Nov 17 23:41:30 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps a little, and then takes a few steps back, blinking at the now-shot man. She grunts a little, it's hard to look at for her.
Nov 17 23:41:41 <Dexanote> was that silenced?
Nov 17 23:41:46 <Tom90deg> "Ophiuchus."
Nov 17 23:41:51 <Tom90deg> "The new one."
Nov 17 23:42:13 <Flames> "That's not a wolf, though, is it?"
Nov 17 23:42:16 <E4D> It was, in fact, suppressed. Might keep the round from being heard through a trapdoor.
Nov 17 23:42:29 <Tom90deg> "No…I think it's a snake or something."
Nov 17 23:42:34 <E4D> Wouldn't sound like a gunshot.
Nov 17 23:42:38 <Maddy> <There isn't a w-wolf.>
Nov 17 23:42:41 <Artemis> "Are we to prepare for a fight," Artemis asks Jason.
Nov 17 23:42:43 <Tom90deg> "I can't think of any Zodiac that are wolfs."
Nov 17 23:43:14 <E4D> <We should if we're staying. People?>
Nov 17 23:44:19 * Dr_Kens has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 8.0/20111104165243])
Nov 17 23:44:22 <Flames> "We have people to rescue, and a ritual to disrupt."
Nov 17 23:44:57 <Artemis> "We should go forward."
Nov 17 23:45:01 <E4D> Jason nods at Midnight, then Artemis. <Well, then let's go pick a fight.>
Nov 17 23:45:04 <Maddy> <M-might be a g-good idea. Not sure I;d f-feel great about l-letting someone plainly v-violent g-getting any kind of p-power.>
Nov 17 23:45:04 <Tom90deg> "Onwards then."
Nov 17 23:45:14 <E4D> <You still got lead.>
Nov 17 23:45:20 <Artemis> Artemis looks at Adhelami.
Nov 17 23:45:40 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.31ntlp.lsd.8C325433-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.31ntlp.lsd.8C325433-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 17 23:45:58 <Artemis> … Then opens the hatch to peer down inside.
Nov 17 23:46:09 <E4D> He ejects him magazine, pulls a loose round from the drop pouch, and slots it in before slapping it back in.
Nov 17 23:46:17 <E4D> *the magazine back in.
Nov 17 23:46:20 <CondorGM> S'dark, but there's a ladder leading down.
Nov 17 23:46:38 <Adhelami> Adhelami shifts a bit, "I want to go." She insists to Artemis after his look.
Nov 17 23:46:58 <Dexanote> Myr peers in.
Nov 17 23:47:01 <Maddy> Alice covers their six.
Nov 17 23:47:49 <Flames> Midnight looks down, having better night vision than anyone else.
Nov 17 23:47:58 <E4D> <Why don't we see if Myr can dazzle her way in?>
Nov 17 23:48:02 <Tom90deg> "Dingo might have to stay up here."
Nov 17 23:48:08 <Artemis> Artemis reaches over and scritches Midnight on the head.
Nov 17 23:49:02 <Tom90deg> "Dazzle?" Zoe looks over at Mry. "You can make light? I didn't know that."
Nov 17 23:49:10 <CondorGM> The ladder leads down to a hallway, made of metal.
Nov 17 23:49:18 <Dexanote> All of the :| , Jason. All of it.
Nov 17 23:49:59 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Stealth. "Not quite, Zoe…"
Nov 17 23:49:59 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth. "Not quite, Zoe…": 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Nov 17 23:50:07 <Artemis> Artemis holsters his pistol and sits down beside the hatch, legs hanging off. He is prepared to descend.
Nov 17 23:50:12 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Zoe sneaky
Nov 17 23:50:12 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Zoe sneaky: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Nov 17 23:50:33 <Flames> Dingo stands guard at the top.
Nov 17 23:50:36 <Dexanote> She shifts, and is pretty much just a wallflower. She looks down the ladder and starts her way down.
Nov 17 23:50:48 <Artemis> Artemis goes behind her.
Nov 17 23:50:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows down, sneaky sneaky snake
Nov 17 23:50:58 <Ragazzo> Lance follows.
Nov 17 23:53:36 <Maddy> Alice stands at the top with Jason.
Nov 17 23:53:59 <Dexanote> Eventually, Condor will tell us when we reach the end.
Nov 17 23:54:04 <E4D> <Go on down, hun. I can hold up top.>
Nov 17 23:54:18 <Maddy> <You s-sure? I'm hardly s-sneaky.>
Nov 17 23:54:28 <CondorGM> The hallway slants slightly downward, barely lit by lanterns.
Nov 17 23:54:46 <Adhelami> "Be careful Sehlvi." Adhelmi says with a whisper. She waves.— She looks up to Jason, "Would you like me to stay or go?"
Nov 17 23:54:46 <E4D> <Neither is Lance.>
Nov 17 23:54:59 <E4D> <Up to you, Adhel.>
Nov 17 23:55:04 <Tom90deg> Speaking quietly, Zoe gestures at the lantersns. "Should we douse these? Give us some cover for the retreat?"
Nov 17 23:55:22 <Ragazzo> "I'd rather not run out a tunnel blind." Murmurs lance.
Nov 17 23:55:22 <Maddy> She nods, bumping her helmet against Jason's before heading after the others.
Nov 17 23:55:31 <Tom90deg> "Fair enough."
Nov 17 23:55:54 <Artemis> ""Leave zhem," Artemis concurs. He proceeds quietly down the hallway.
Nov 17 23:55:55 <E4D> <Be careful. Alice. You got 'em.>
Nov 17 23:56:11 <Artemis> He means the torches.
Nov 17 23:56:22 <Adhelami> "Mn…" Adhelami decides to go down! Danger will not be had up here! >:|
Nov 17 23:56:31 <Adhelami> Adventure! Whee
Nov 17 23:56:34 <Ragazzo> Sweet, sexy danger.
Nov 17 23:56:42 <CondorGM> "Here, I found them! Over here!"
Nov 17 23:56:44 <Ragazzo> Maybe artemis will punch someone~
Nov 17 23:56:46 <Dexanote> Myr goes on ahead, a bit quicker a bit quieter.
Nov 17 23:56:50 <CondorGM> Footsteps.
Nov 17 23:56:56 <Adhelami> ~~~~~
Nov 17 23:57:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe falls back, staying near Ami
Nov 17 23:57:18 <Adhelami> Pap. She reaches the bottom and scurries to keep up with the others.
Nov 17 23:57:18 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth maneuver…
Nov 17 23:57:18 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth maneuver…: 3 (4df+3=0, +, 0, -)
Nov 17 23:57:23 <Maddy> 4df+3 Perception to Ranged | Alice gets her gun up, searching for targets.
Nov 17 23:57:24 <E4D> 4df+4 Up top? Jason looks around, tracking left-right with his rifle.
Nov 17 23:57:24 <Glacon> E4D: Up top? Jason looks around, tracking left-right with his rifle.: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Nov 17 23:57:24 <Glacon> Maddy: Perception to Ranged | Alice gets her gun up, searching for targets.: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Nov 17 23:57:29 <Artemis> Artemis waves a hand for them to hide.
Nov 17 23:57:30 <Maddy> Alice sees nothing
Nov 17 23:57:32 <Ragazzo> Lance presses to a wall, quietly tightening his grip on his sword.
Nov 17 23:57:33 <Flames> 4df+4 Midnight prepares her mind (Occult)
Nov 17 23:57:34 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight prepares her mind (Occult): 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Nov 17 23:57:39 <E4D> A plastic bag hits her in the face.
Nov 17 23:57:46 <Ragazzo> 4df Trying not to be seen…
Nov 17 23:57:46 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Trying not to be seen…: 1 (4df=+, -, 0, +)
Nov 17 23:57:49 <Maddy> ;^;
Nov 17 23:57:52 <CondorGM> Three men run up, carrying… weird metallic weapons?
Nov 17 23:58:06 <Artemis> Run up… where? How close?
Nov 17 23:58:08 <Dexanote> Myr is quiet, leaning against the wall. She narrows her eyes, still.
Nov 17 23:58:13 <Maddy> 4df Alice is small and tries to hide.
Nov 17 23:58:14 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice is small and tries to hide.: -1 (4df=+, 0, -, -)
Nov 17 23:58:17 <Maddy> D:
Nov 17 23:58:22 <Adhelami> Adhelami attempts hiding!
Nov 17 23:58:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe is also staying in the shadows, drawing her sword.
Nov 17 23:58:39 <Adhelami> 4df !
Nov 17 23:58:39 <Glacon> Adhelami: !: 1 (4df=0, 0, +, 0)
Nov 17 23:58:47 <CondorGM> Towards you. The hallway is straight, and there are no branches.
Nov 17 23:58:50 <Adhelami> She hides better than Alice.
Nov 17 23:59:00 <Ragazzo> Are they aware of us?
Nov 17 23:59:19 <Artemis> Artemis crouches in a bit of shadow. He is in front. He will strike when they pass him.
Nov 17 23:59:21 <CondorGM> They must me.
Nov 17 23:59:26 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth
Nov 17 23:59:27 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 17 23:59:31 <CondorGM> Tbe*
Nov 17 23:59:33 <CondorGM> be*
Nov 17 23:59:46 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Sneak
Nov 17 23:59:46 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Sneak: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:00:27 <Ragazzo> Lance waits until they're not /so/ far, and charges right on ahead, taking a flying run at the closest of them.
Nov 18 00:00:35 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ath. maneuver to melee
Nov 18 00:00:35 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath. maneuver to melee: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Nov 18 00:00:39 <Ragazzo> Fffu-
Nov 18 00:00:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe hits one of the hanging lanters, swinging it.
Nov 18 00:00:51 <CondorGM> 4df+3 oh
Nov 18 00:00:51 <Glacon> CondorGM: oh: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:00:57 <Dexanote> Myr nopes back behind the others.
Nov 18 00:00:59 <Tom90deg> She sighs, and launches herself at the nearest free guy.
Nov 18 00:01:01 <Tom90deg> 4df+3
Nov 18 00:01:01 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Nov 18 00:01:10 <Artemis> 4df+7 Artemis strikes a third one from zhe shadows.
Nov 18 00:01:11 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 00:01:11 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis strikes a third one from zhe shadows.: 6 (4df+7=+, 0, -, -)
Nov 18 00:01:49 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:02:22 <CondorGM> The closest dodges to the side, avoiding Lance, while the one behind him gets clocked by Zoe. The third one is hit by Artemis.
Nov 18 00:02:29 <CondorGM> Lance takes a tumble.
Nov 18 00:02:50 <Ragazzo> He rolls to his feet, and comes right back for the guy he missed.
Nov 18 00:02:50 <Artemis> Fate point, the man hit by artmemis is now -3 to next Defense roll.
Nov 18 00:03:04 <CondorGM> okay.
Nov 18 00:03:08 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice takes a pot shot at the one Lance missed.
Nov 18 00:03:09 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice takes a pot shot at the one Lance missed.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:03:24 <CondorGM> 4df+1
Nov 18 00:03:24 <Glacon> CondorGM: 3 (4df+1=0, +, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:03:47 <CondorGM> The first one turns to face Lance, before being hit from behind.
Nov 18 00:04:06 <Ragazzo> Are they dead…?
Nov 18 00:04:15 <CondorGM> The second recovers, aiming his weapon at Zoe. PhysDef, Zoe.
Nov 18 00:04:18 <CondorGM> The first one is
Nov 18 00:04:48 <Tom90deg> 4df+6 (AP)
Nov 18 00:04:49 <Glacon> Tom90deg: (AP): 5 (4df+6=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:04:53 <Adhelami> Adhelami keeps far back from the fight D:
Nov 18 00:05:18 <E4D> «Alice! Report!»
Nov 18 00:05:23 <CondorGM> 4df+5 Krakafwiiiiing
Nov 18 00:05:24 <Glacon> CondorGM: Krakafwiiiiing: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Nov 18 00:05:39 <Flames> Midnight hops off of Jason. "Gunfire."
Nov 18 00:05:53 <Maddy> «Got t-three contacts, one is d-down.»
Nov 18 00:05:53 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth-Maneuver Gunshoot, as Myrtle has stepped around and pressed her gun against the guy's back.
Nov 18 00:05:54 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth-Maneuver Gunshoot, as Myrtle has stepped around and pressed her gun against the guy's back.: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:06:25 <CondorGM> The weapon sparks, before shards of metal shoot out of a hole at the front. Zoe gets hit. -1 Body.
Nov 18 00:06:38 <Tom90deg> "Gah!"
Nov 18 00:06:44 <Ragazzo> Lance shoves the dead guy aside, and moves tot he one artemis hit. He tries to gut the man.
Nov 18 00:06:50 <Maddy> «Zoe's hit.»
Nov 18 00:06:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe dances back, sword out.
Nov 18 00:06:56 <Tom90deg> "I'm fine!"
Nov 18 00:07:00 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Excuse me Sir, my sword is caught on your lungs.
Nov 18 00:07:00 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Excuse me Sir, my sword is caught on your lungs.: 5 (4df+4=+, +, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:07:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe goes in for another attack.
Nov 18 00:07:16 <Tom90deg> 4df+3
Nov 18 00:07:17 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:07:26 <CondorGM> 4df+3 oh, what a shame.
Nov 18 00:07:27 <Glacon> CondorGM: oh, what a shame.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 18 00:07:35 <CondorGM> 4df+3 gainst Zoe
Nov 18 00:07:36 <Glacon> CondorGM: gainst Zoe: 7 (4df+3=+, +, +, +)
Nov 18 00:07:44 <Artemis> One of those is at -3.
Nov 18 00:07:44 <E4D> <…> Jason jumps down the hole, holding the side of the ladder with one hand, squeezing as he approaches the bottom. <Be right baaaaack!>
Nov 18 00:08:06 <CondorGM> wait, -1 for Ragz' guy
Nov 18 00:08:25 <Adhelami> "Vhen!!" Adhelami is a bit back from the group, watching the fight. She looks behind her, seeing Jason.
Nov 18 00:08:27 <E4D> 4df+5 He charges forward, firing at any targets still standing when he hits the bottom.
Nov 18 00:08:28 <Glacon> E4D: He charges forward, firing at any targets still standing when he hits the bottom.: 5 (4df+5=+, -, -, +)
Nov 18 00:09:18 <Artemis> Artemis strikes again, whomever looks most alive.
Nov 18 00:09:24 <Artemis> 4df+5 SLASH
Nov 18 00:09:24 <Glacon> Artemis: SLASH: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Nov 18 00:09:26 <Flames> Midnight makes her way down. She can use a ladder just fine.
Nov 18 00:09:42 <Ragazzo> Lance rips his sword lose, with a spray of blood, and then presses his foe against a wall, getting ready to end the poor fool's life with a sword through the eye.
Nov 18 00:10:09 <Ragazzo> Unless already dead?
Nov 18 00:10:15 <CondorGM> Yeah.
Nov 18 00:10:29 <CondorGM> Lance's sword just had sex with the guy's bronchi.
Nov 18 00:10:38 <Ragazzo> He drops the man, after swiping his sword clean on the guy's clothes.
Nov 18 00:11:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe checks her wounds, some shrapnell marks from the weird weapon, cuts on her amrs, and side.
Nov 18 00:11:14 <Tom90deg> "Careful of those things they got. They fire some kinda…shards."
Nov 18 00:11:15 <CondorGM> Meanwhile the second guy dodges Zoe, only to be caught unawares and killified by Artemis and Jason.
Nov 18 00:11:20 <Maddy> <You ok, Zoe?>
Nov 18 00:11:34 <E4D> It's raining Jasons.
Nov 18 00:11:41 <Ragazzo> "Come here, Zoe. I'll fix you up."
Nov 18 00:11:42 <Adhelami> "Vhen, are you alright??" Adhelami scurries up to the woman.
Nov 18 00:11:43 <Tom90deg> "Fine, nothing a bit of magic can't fix. I've had worse."
Nov 18 00:11:43 <Flames> Hallelujah.
Nov 18 00:11:49 <CondorGM> 3.
Nov 18 00:11:49 <CondorGM> 2.
Nov 18 00:11:50 <CondorGM> 1.
Nov 18 00:11:58 <Dexanote> Myr reloads and looks around.
Nov 18 00:12:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to lance.
Nov 18 00:12:05 <CondorGM> Everyone close to Zoe, including Zoe, PhysDef.
Nov 18 00:12:12 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Nov 18 00:12:13 <Glacon> Dexanote: -1 (4df+2=-, -, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:12:13 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Nov 18 00:12:14 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 00:12:17 <Dexanote> ._.
Nov 18 00:12:21 <Maddy> 4df+4 I am in a super suit
Nov 18 00:12:22 <Glacon> Maddy: I am in a super suit: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Nov 18 00:12:24 <Ragazzo> Lance approaches the woman, intent on quickly assesing her wounds, and applying some basic first aid, but before he can…
Nov 18 00:12:26 <Artemis> 4df+4 !
Nov 18 00:12:26 <Glacon> Artemis: !: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
Nov 18 00:12:29 <Adhelami> 4df+2 !!
Nov 18 00:12:30 <Glacon> Adhelami: !!: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:12:30 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Uh oh
Nov 18 00:12:30 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Uh oh: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 00:12:33 <CondorGM> Close as in about arm's length.
Nov 18 00:12:50 * Adhelami is next to Zoe.
Nov 18 00:12:57 <Maddy> Oh never mind, Alice is not that close
Nov 18 00:12:58 <Dexanote> Oh, i'm not near her.
Nov 18 00:12:59 <Ragazzo> As is lance.
Nov 18 00:13:00 <Adhelami> Possibly touching her.
Nov 18 00:13:01 <Artemis> Disregard Artemis' roll. He isnt THAT close.
Nov 18 00:13:14 <Ragazzo> Lance is that lose, is what I mean.
Nov 18 00:13:14 <CondorGM> So, Adhel and Lance?
Nov 18 00:13:17 <Ragazzo> *close
Nov 18 00:13:19 <Adhelami> Yes
Nov 18 00:13:25 <Ragazzo> Yes.
Nov 18 00:14:02 <CondorGM> 4df+2 Bzzzap.
Nov 18 00:14:02 <Glacon> CondorGM: Bzzzap.: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, +, 0)
Nov 18 00:15:04 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission E4D
Nov 18 00:15:04 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to E4D
Nov 18 00:15:27 <CondorGM> The shards in Zoe crackle, and then eject themselves from her body, finding their way into Adhel, where they discharge electricity, and fall to the ground.
Nov 18 00:15:41 <CondorGM> -1 Body.
Nov 18 00:15:43 <Tom90deg> "Shit!"
Nov 18 00:15:45 <Tom90deg> "Ami!"
Nov 18 00:15:49 <Dexanote> "Ah crap."
Nov 18 00:15:53 <Ragazzo> "Oh god damnit…"
Nov 18 00:15:53 <Artemis> "Sehlvi!"
Nov 18 00:15:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe runs over to Ami. "You alright?"
Nov 18 00:16:14 <Ragazzo> "Back off…"
Nov 18 00:16:25 <Ragazzo> Lance kneels by the women, pulling no some glove sfrom a pocket.
Nov 18 00:16:30 <Ragazzo> *woman
Nov 18 00:16:45 <Adhelami> Adhelami cries out, stumbling back and pressing against a wall. Electrocuted, her nerves are now on edge and she slides down the wall to her butt, various wounds bleeding.
Nov 18 00:17:16 <E4D> <Whoa, shit!>
Nov 18 00:17:28 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Life science maneuver to medical, he examines her wounds, planning otu how to to minimize the damage.
Nov 18 00:17:28 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Life science maneuver to medical, he examines her wounds, planning otu how to to minimize the damage.: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:17:33 <Adhelami> She breaths heavily, eyes wide, "E-Eh…"
Nov 18 00:17:38 <E4D> <Alice, Midnight! And Lance.>
Nov 18 00:17:54 <Tom90deg> "Bloody hell….Make a note, those shards will burst out of you…"
Nov 18 00:18:03 <Maddy> <On it.> Alice digs out her med pack.
Nov 18 00:18:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe examines the weapon on the floor
Nov 18 00:18:16 <Maddy> 4df+4 Stopping the blood.
Nov 18 00:18:17 <Glacon> Maddy: Stopping the blood.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Nov 18 00:18:33 * Tox1 (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.0C999153-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.0C999153-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:18:51 <Flames> "Standing by."
Nov 18 00:18:55 <Adhelami> "I-I am o-okay…" Adhelami assures, shakily.
Nov 18 00:18:59 <Ragazzo> 4df+7 Lance removes the shards, setting them aside, and then works with alice to stop the bleeding, and bandageadhelami up.
Nov 18 00:19:00 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lance removes the shards, setting them aside, and then works with alice to stop the bleeding, and bandageadhelami up.: 6 (4df+7=0, -, -, +)
Nov 18 00:19:13 <Maddy> Roll wounds Adhelami
Nov 18 00:19:25 <Ragazzo> Using my own point here, by the way.
Nov 18 00:19:31 <Ragazzo> And that's +6, my bad
Nov 18 00:19:35 <Ragazzo> So a five.
Nov 18 00:19:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe watches Ami being worked on nervously.
Nov 18 00:20:11 <Artemis> Doesn't matter, Lance gets it.
Nov 18 00:20:14 * Tox has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 18 00:22:23 * Disconnected (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine).
ENDING LOGGING AT Fri Nov 18 00:22:23 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Fri Nov 18 00:22:41 2011

Nov 18 00:22:41 * Now talking on #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:22:41 * Topic for #afteractionmission is: Maddy: It's not a lot but its worth a shot, get that arm around his neck, girl.: 4 (4df=+, +, +, +) E4D: Burning fate, and pushing her tiny arm away.: 2 (4df+6=-, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:22:41 * Topic for #afteractionmission set by Sabitsuki at Thu Aug 11 17:16:00 2011
Nov 18 00:22:41 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to AliceD
Nov 18 00:22:46 <Tom90deg> "It's ok, nothing to apologize for."
Nov 18 00:22:59 <Ragazzo> "Shhh, you're ok, just breathe, and stay calm."
Nov 18 00:23:01 * Maddy has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by AliceD))
Nov 18 00:23:09 * You are now known as Maddy
Nov 18 00:23:12 <Tom90deg> "Might be worth it to check out their weapons though…"
Nov 18 00:23:35 <Ragazzo> "I suppose, but how much time do we have to spare?"
Nov 18 00:23:39 <Adhelami> "My body feels stiff…" She complains as she stands…
Nov 18 00:23:43 <Ragazzo> "Also, let me fix you up now zoe.."
Nov 18 00:23:47 <Tom90deg> "We can pick em up when we're on the way out."
Nov 18 00:23:53 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Nov 18 00:23:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Basic first aid for zoe, nothing fancy.
Nov 18 00:23:57 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Basic first aid for zoe, nothing fancy.: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:23:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to Lance.
Nov 18 00:24:04 <Ragazzo> Err, rol lwound?
Nov 18 00:24:21 <Tom90deg> 4df+1
Nov 18 00:24:22 <Glacon> Tom90deg: -1 (4df+1=-, 0, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:24:28 <Ragazzo> She's fine!
Nov 18 00:24:33 <Ragazzo> At least, for now.
Nov 18 00:24:55 <Tom90deg> "I'm fine, I'll have midnight take a look back on the boat."
Nov 18 00:25:04 <Ragazzo> "Right then. Let's go?"
Nov 18 00:25:11 <Tom90deg> "Onwards."
Nov 18 00:25:19 <Ragazzo> "Adhelami, stay with jason, behind him preferably."
Nov 18 00:25:36 <E4D> <Lance is right.>
Nov 18 00:26:05 <CondorGM> A little further down, the hallway splits.
Nov 18 00:26:20 <Ragazzo> Lance peers down both corridors.
Nov 18 00:26:55 <Tom90deg> "Midnight, can you track them at all?"
Nov 18 00:26:58 <Dexanote> "So which way?"
Nov 18 00:27:18 <CondorGM> The left, goes down, curving to the left. The right, seems to lead to a sheer drop.
Nov 18 00:27:49 <Ragazzo> "Let's check out the right, first, just to be sure it doesn't lead somewhere we want to go, then head down the left."
Nov 18 00:27:54 <Artemis> Will a high enough Survival check determine a better way to go?
Nov 18 00:27:54 <Tom90deg> ZOe carefully moves to the right, almost crawling, looking at the sheer drop.
Nov 18 00:28:04 <Artemis> Wait, redact.
Nov 18 00:28:04 <Tom90deg> "Anyone have a chemlight?"
Nov 18 00:29:22 <Ragazzo> Lance passes her one, having followed, and peers down the hole.
Nov 18 00:30:10 <CondorGM> Lance, Zoe, Athletics.
Nov 18 00:30:14 <Tom90deg> "Anyone have objections to dropping this down the hole?"
Nov 18 00:30:15 <E4D> Jason slings his rifle and begins climbing back up top, clearing the threshold and leading with his pistol as he reaches the top.
Nov 18 00:30:19 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Ath
Nov 18 00:30:20 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Ath: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:30:26 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Shiiiiit
Nov 18 00:30:27 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Shiiiiit: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:30:41 <Ragazzo> *Shit*
Nov 18 00:31:15 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 00:31:15 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 18 00:31:22 <CondorGM> The ledge crumbles beneath their feet. Zoe manages to get away from the edge in time, but Lance is left hanging.
Nov 18 00:31:39 <Flames> "I hate traps like this."
Nov 18 00:31:40 <Ragazzo> Does he grab onto the ledge?
Nov 18 00:31:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves forward, reaching out her hand. "Lance! Grab on!"
Nov 18 00:31:42 <Adhelami> Adhelami does not follow Jason. She is with the group.
Nov 18 00:31:53 <Ragazzo> Or just fall?
Nov 18 00:32:10 <CondorGM> Nah, he's just hanging around.
Nov 18 00:32:25 <Ragazzo> Lance takes Zoe's hand, ad tries to get himself out.
Nov 18 00:32:27 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:32:34 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Oh ffffuuuuu-
Nov 18 00:32:34 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Ath to pull up Lance
Nov 18 00:32:34 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Oh ffffuuuuu-: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:32:34 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Ath to pull up Lance: 2 (4df+3=-, -, +, 0)
Nov 18 00:32:44 <Tom90deg> "Little help!"
Nov 18 00:33:04 <Dexanote> "I'm no good with this. Jason?"
Nov 18 00:33:19 <Tom90deg> "Just grab on and help pull damn it!"
Nov 18 00:33:36 <Flames> 4df+4 Midnight attempts to track where the sapients are.
Nov 18 00:33:37 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight attempts to track where the sapients are.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Nov 18 00:33:47 <Artemis> Artemis hurries over and helps haul Lance up.
Nov 18 00:33:55 <CondorGM> Down the left hallway.
Nov 18 00:34:19 <Ragazzo> Lance looks down the hole, while he's being pulled out.
Nov 18 00:34:29 <Flames> Midnight points left. "That way."
Nov 18 00:34:30 <Ragazzo> "That could have been much worse…"
Nov 18 00:34:34 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Nov 18 00:34:34 <Glacon> Dexanote: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:34:40 <E4D> «What's going on?»
Nov 18 00:34:48 <CondorGM> Red. Probably blood… 'sat a spike?
Nov 18 00:34:56 <Dexanote> Myr turns, and falls on her face, her gun going off and shooting out a lantern, whish sputters a bit.
Nov 18 00:35:02 <Ragazzo> "Yyyep. That's definitely a trap."
Nov 18 00:35:04 <Dexanote> that was stealth.
Nov 18 00:35:05 <Adhelami> "Dahn, you should be more careful." Says the girl full of electric holes.
Nov 18 00:35:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries once again to pull up Lance
Nov 18 00:35:39 <Tom90deg> 4df+3
Nov 18 00:35:40 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Nov 18 00:35:43 <Ragazzo> He's out.
Nov 18 00:35:46 <Ragazzo> I think.
Nov 18 00:35:59 <Dexanote> She pulls herself to her hands and knees, and spits a bit of blood. Her lip's bleeding on the inside. "… Fuck."
Nov 18 00:36:18 <Ragazzo> "…ok, myrtle, do you need help?"
Nov 18 00:36:24 <CondorGM> Yeah.
Nov 18 00:36:24 <E4D> «Midnight, Alice, Artemis, what's going on down there?»
Nov 18 00:36:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe gets lance to scramble up. "DAmn it, be careful. If i fall down, I can just port back up. You can't."
Nov 18 00:36:43 <Ragazzo> "I know, thanks for the help, both of you."
Nov 18 00:36:43 <Dexanote> "No." She stands, dusts herself off, and spits again.
Nov 18 00:36:45 <Tom90deg> «Slight problem, but got it. Myr tripped, but we're ok."
Nov 18 00:36:47 <Maddy> «There's some ttraps, n-not sure what e-exactly happened.»
Nov 18 00:36:49 <Ragazzo> Grateful nods to art and zoe.
Nov 18 00:37:00 <Artemis> Artemis waits for the others, standing near Adhelami.
Nov 18 00:37:10 <Ragazzo> "Ok…" He goes over to myrtle, helping her up.
Nov 18 00:37:21 <Adhelami> "Dahn. Be more careful." She reiterates, tapping her fingers together with each word.
Nov 18 00:37:36 <Ragazzo> "You want to stay back with adhelami? And yes, I will. Thank you adhelami."
Nov 18 00:37:48 <E4D> «You got it?»
Nov 18 00:37:55 <E4D> «I'm back up top.»
Nov 18 00:38:13 <Dexanote> she leans back against the wall, glancing at Adhelami.
Nov 18 00:38:18 <Tom90deg> "Ok, which way?"
Nov 18 00:38:32 <Maddy> «Yeah i g-got it. L-looks like we're going further in.»
Nov 18 00:38:43 <Flames> "Left hallway is where other minds are."
Nov 18 00:38:51 <Tom90deg> "Left it is."
Nov 18 00:38:58 <Ragazzo> "Ok, so be ready for a fight then…"
Nov 18 00:39:36 <Tom90deg> "You want to try geting him out quickly? If he's powerful, maybe if we free him, he'll wipe everyone else."
Nov 18 00:39:38 <Adhelami> "Dahn Myrtle, would you like to go back? I will go with you, if you do."
Nov 18 00:40:44 <Flames> "Considering the noise, they should know we're coming." Midnight tries to see how their general thinking is going presently.
Nov 18 00:41:35 <Ragazzo> Lance adjusts his armor, and slips his shield off his back, strapping it to his left arm.
Nov 18 00:42:31 <Maddy> Alice shoulders her rifle, shifting forwards slowly.
Nov 18 00:42:56 <Ragazzo> Lance moves ahead with whoever is taking point.
Nov 18 00:42:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out her sword, advanceing carefully
Nov 18 00:43:10 <Artemis> Artemis takes point again.
Nov 18 00:43:19 <Dexanote> "I'm alright."
Nov 18 00:43:49 <Maddy> Alice covers their rear, no way she can move behind them, too short.
Nov 18 00:44:02 <Flames> "Get ready, they know we're here, that people are dying, and they're trying to finish up."
Nov 18 00:44:09 <Adhelami> Adhelami nods and helps the woman up, and they catch up with the group.
Nov 18 00:44:12 <Ragazzo> "Finish up /what/?"
Nov 18 00:44:13 <Flames> "They're working to do the power transference."
Nov 18 00:44:20 <Tom90deg> "We need to move fast then."
Nov 18 00:44:22 <Ragazzo> Lance keeps his eye dead ahead as he advances.
Nov 18 00:44:37 <Flames> 4df+4 Occult prep.
Nov 18 00:44:38 <Glacon> Flames: Occult prep.: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:44:53 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 moving down the hall stealthly
Nov 18 00:44:53 <Glacon> Tom90deg: moving down the hall stealthly: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Nov 18 00:45:00 * Artemis waits for glorious GM comrade to proceed.
Nov 18 00:45:01 <Ragazzo> Sword at the ready, shield up.
Nov 18 00:45:17 <Flames> "The blood here and the other effects are making it difficult for me to get my own magic going."
Nov 18 00:45:43 <CondorGM> As they move down the spiral, they can hear mechanical grinding… and screaming.
Nov 18 00:46:02 <Ragazzo> Lance's eye widens, and hardens.
Nov 18 00:46:19 <Tom90deg> "Come on, lets move…" Zoe creeps down the hall, looking for anyone.
Nov 18 00:46:21 <Ragazzo> "…let's hurry this up."
Nov 18 00:46:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps.. D:
Nov 18 00:46:41 <Maddy> <…>
Nov 18 00:47:03 <CondorGM> Who's point?
Nov 18 00:47:07 <Artemis> Artemis is point.
Nov 18 00:47:13 <CondorGM> PhysDef.
Nov 18 00:47:20 <Artemis> 4df+4
Nov 18 00:47:20 <Glacon> Artemis: : 6 (4df+4=0, 0, +, +)
Nov 18 00:47:44 <CondorGM> 4df+6 Oy, watch da ceiling.
Nov 18 00:47:45 <Glacon> CondorGM: Oy, watch da ceiling.: 8 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:47:49 * PaulS_laptop (~PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.3C631FC3|luap#PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.3C631FC3|luap) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:48:41 <CondorGM> The ceiling a bit ahead opens up, revealing a hole, and from that holes comes another man holding some sort of metallic blade. He slashes at Artemis.
Nov 18 00:48:55 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 18 00:49:08 <Artemis> Artemis retaliates deftly, lunging up at the man with the lance.
Nov 18 00:49:12 <Artemis> 4df+5 STAB
Nov 18 00:49:13 <Glacon> Artemis: STAB: 8 (4df+5=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 18 00:49:29 <Adhelami> Adhelami cries out, "Sehlvi!!"
Nov 18 00:49:34 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 00:49:45 <Ragazzo> LAnce joins in on the stabbing, circling to the man's left, and going for a horizontal pierce.
Nov 18 00:49:54 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Lungs again.
Nov 18 00:49:55 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lungs again.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Nov 18 00:50:06 <Maddy> <Jesus!>
Nov 18 00:50:07 <CondorGM> 4df squishy ninja
Nov 18 00:50:07 <Glacon> CondorGM: squishy ninja: -4 (4df=-, -, -, -)
Nov 18 00:50:22 <E4D> …
Nov 18 00:50:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves forward, but stops, when she sees that Lance and Art have it under controll
Nov 18 00:50:31 <Artemis> Artemis takes the carotid, Lance, the jugular.
Nov 18 00:50:45 <Dexanote> welp.
Nov 18 00:50:53 <CondorGM> Welp, indeed.
Nov 18 00:51:19 <Ragazzo> Lance jerks his sword loose, the motion nearly severing the corpse's head.
Nov 18 00:51:27 <Ragazzo> "You ok, artemis?"
Nov 18 00:51:36 <CondorGM> And he only had two days left until retirement…
Nov 18 00:52:07 <Artemis> Artemis steps away, coming to his senses finally that he'd been hit. There's a cut along his shoulder and upper arm.
Nov 18 00:52:11 <Adhelami> "Sehlvi, you are hurt…" She huffs.
Nov 18 00:52:36 <Ragazzo> "Tch, come here…"
Nov 18 00:52:51 <Flames> 4df+3 No time, let's go. (Healing)
Nov 18 00:52:51 <Glacon> Flames: No time, let's go. (Healing): 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:52:58 <Artemis> "Zhere is no time, we must continue."
Nov 18 00:53:03 <Maddy> Alice presses forward.
Nov 18 00:53:07 <Ragazzo> "Alright."
Nov 18 00:53:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows, moveing quickly and quietly
Nov 18 00:53:13 <Artemis> Artemis shakes his head at lance, but welcomes Midnight's magic.
Nov 18 00:53:17 <Flames> Midnight steps forward and concentrates, healing energies flowing from her to Artemis.
Nov 18 00:53:21 <Ragazzo> Lance nods, and moves ahead, quickly, shield up, and sword ready.
Nov 18 00:53:38 <Adhelami> Oh what manliness in the face of pain. I mean, D:
Nov 18 00:53:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Athletics to defense, Lance moves fast, shield held firmly in front of him.
Nov 18 00:53:56 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Athletics to defense, Lance moves fast, shield held firmly in front of him.: 3 (4df+3=0, +, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:54:13 <Artemis> Artemis keeps pace, quickly and quietly.
Nov 18 00:54:19 <CondorGM> The hallway levels out, opening up to reveal a large room with a strange device in the middle and oh what the fuck is this.
Nov 18 00:54:45 <Flames> Midnight looks it over carefully.
Nov 18 00:54:54 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Welp, Occult || Myr tilts her head.
Nov 18 00:54:55 <Glacon> Dexanote: Welp, Occult || Myr tilts her head.: 0 (4df+2=-, 0, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:54:56 <Adhelami> Adhelami's eye widens as she peers into the room.
Nov 18 00:54:58 <Artemis> Artemis scans the room for hostiles.
Nov 18 00:55:03 <Ragazzo> As does lance.
Nov 18 00:55:25 <CondorGM> Three… no, four machines, about the size of cars, with guns. Pointing at them.
Nov 18 00:55:51 <Ragazzo> "Well shit."
Nov 18 00:56:03 <Maddy> «Fuck.»
Nov 18 00:56:05 <Ragazzo> "This will be tough."
Nov 18 00:56:06 <Artemis> What kind of machines?
Nov 18 00:56:11 <Ragazzo> Clockwork?
Nov 18 00:56:15 <CondorGM> The machine in the center has several gauges, buttons and levers.
Nov 18 00:56:17 <CondorGM> Yes.
Nov 18 00:56:27 <Ragazzo> "Fucking church bullshi-errr. Sorry."
Nov 18 00:56:28 <CondorGM> Well, other than the one in the center, yes.
Nov 18 00:56:36 <Ragazzo> "Old prejudices."
Nov 18 00:56:40 <Artemis> Are they identifiable as Broken clockwork?
Nov 18 00:56:47 <Dexanote> "God damn it."
Nov 18 00:56:47 <CondorGM> They aren't
Nov 18 00:56:51 <Tom90deg> "BLoody hell.."
Nov 18 00:56:53 <Tom90deg> "Plan?"
Nov 18 00:56:55 <Artemis> "Zese are no machines of God," Artemis growls.
Nov 18 00:57:05 <Maddy> Alice pulls out her bot-fucker gun. <I g-got one plan.>
Nov 18 00:57:06 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps and backs away. She decides pulling her pistol may be beneficial— "Not all machines are of God— oh."
Nov 18 00:57:08 <Ragazzo> "In *that* case, let's smash them up."
Nov 18 00:57:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe eyes the machine in the center.
Nov 18 00:57:16 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 is there a off switch?
Nov 18 00:57:17 <Glacon> Tom90deg: is there a off switch?: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
Nov 18 00:57:25 <CondorGM> Who knows
Nov 18 00:57:25 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Percep for any human figures
Nov 18 00:57:25 <Glacon> Dexanote: Percep for any human figures: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, +, -)
Nov 18 00:57:59 <CondorGM> There are three, standing at the machine at the center. They seemed to be preoccupied with the machine.
Nov 18 00:58:00 <Maddy> Alice takes a shot at one machine. Tapping her temp aspect for a (00++) against mechanicals. This makes it a 6
Nov 18 00:58:35 <Flames> "Zoe, can you reach those men?"
Nov 18 00:58:41 <Tom90deg> "Yep, but then what?"
Nov 18 00:58:46 <Artemis> Artemis charges the men at the center at Alice's gunfire. He's got to distract them!
Nov 18 00:58:53 <Ragazzo> Lance does the same!
Nov 18 00:58:56 <Artemis> 4df+3 Athletics to melee
Nov 18 00:58:57 <Glacon> Artemis: Athletics to melee: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Nov 18 00:59:00 <Artemis> Or not.
Nov 18 00:59:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out her shotgun cocking it. "Here we go…"
Nov 18 00:59:04 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ath to melee
Nov 18 00:59:05 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath to melee: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, -, 0)
Nov 18 00:59:09 <Ragazzo> Same
Nov 18 00:59:24 <Tom90deg> Zoe dashes forward, teleproting behind one of the men, sticking the shotgun into their back and pulling the trigger
Nov 18 00:59:30 <Ragazzo> He stumbles, and falls, but rolslt o his feet, charing ahead al lthe same.
Nov 18 00:59:36 <Tom90deg> (1 AP)
Nov 18 00:59:40 <Ragazzo> So many typos.
Nov 18 00:59:44 <Tom90deg> 4df Shotgun at point blank range
Nov 18 00:59:45 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Shotgun at point blank range: 4 (4df=+, +, +, +)
Nov 18 00:59:56 <CondorGM> Alice, Artemis, Lance, Zoe, roll PhysDef.
Nov 18 00:59:59 <Flames> Midnight considers what to do.
Nov 18 01:00:00 <E4D> Fuck yeah, Zoe.
Nov 18 01:00:05 <Artemis> 4df+4
Nov 18 01:00:05 <Glacon> Artemis: : 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 18 01:00:07 <Dexanote> Myrtle? She's there too.
Nov 18 01:00:14 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Shield's up
Nov 18 01:00:14 <CondorGM> Not Myrtle
Nov 18 01:00:14 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Shield's up: 3 (4df+5=0, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:00:15 <Maddy> 4df+7 D: AP
Nov 18 01:00:16 <Flames> (Zoe teleported the distance))
Nov 18 01:00:17 <Glacon> Maddy: D: AP: 6 (4df+7=0, +, -, -)
Nov 18 01:00:57 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Stealth, as Myrtle slinks carefully off to one side..
Nov 18 01:00:57 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth, as Myrtle slinks carefully off to one side..: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Nov 18 01:01:03 <CondorGM> Zoe still rolls
Nov 18 01:01:08 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Nov 18 01:01:09 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Nov 18 01:01:16 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:01:36 <CondorGM> 4df+6 Algorithm: Detect Heat
Nov 18 01:01:36 <Glacon> CondorGM: Algorithm: Detect Heat: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:01:44 <Flames> 4df+4 Midnight gets to work on her own magic (Occult maneuver) "All of this blood's gotta be good for something…"
Nov 18 01:01:45 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight gets to work on her own magic (Occult maneuver) "All of this blood's gotta be good for something…": 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:01:51 <CondorGM> 4df+5 Algorithm: Detect Movement
Nov 18 01:01:51 <Glacon> CondorGM: Algorithm: Detect Movement: 9 (4df+5=+, +, +, +)
Nov 18 01:02:27 * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:02:35 * Dae (~ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD#ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:02:39 <Dexanote> ._.
Nov 18 01:03:31 * Daedalize has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Dae))
Nov 18 01:03:40 * Dae is now known as Daedalize
Nov 18 01:04:57 <CondorGM> As one of the machines goes down to Alice's fire, one of the others locks onto the still smoking gun, and fires (she dodges). Zoe shotgun kills one of the men but it also attracts the second machine to her. Lance and Artemis are targeted by the third one.
Nov 18 01:05:21 <CondorGM> -1 Body Zoe, -2 Body Lance and Artemis.
Nov 18 01:05:58 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:06:06 <Dexanote> Myr cringes at the noise. She aims and reloads.
Nov 18 01:06:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the machine, looking for something to set these things off
Nov 18 01:07:24 <Flames> "Zoe, human shields!"
Nov 18 01:07:27 <Maddy> Alice drops her now spent robo gun, pulling out the shrike again.
Nov 18 01:08:13 <Adhelami> Adhelami is hiding in a crook by the doorway. She cries out at the gunshots, peeking into the room once they stop… She's breathing heavily as she looks into the room.
Nov 18 01:08:30 <Flames> 4df+4 Midnight growls softly, then concentrates on one of the survivors, lashing out with a mind ripper.
Nov 18 01:08:30 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight growls softly, then concentrates on one of the survivors, lashing out with a mind ripper.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:09:10 <CondorGM> 4df+2 Mined
Nov 18 01:09:10 <Glacon> CondorGM: Mined: 3 (4df+2=+, +, -, 0)
Nov 18 01:09:12 <Tom90deg> But then she has a stupid idea. "Oi! Robot! over here!" Zoe teleports onto the top of the robot closet to her, cocking her shotgun again, looking for anything she can pull loose up top.
Nov 18 01:09:20 <Tom90deg> (1 AP, 2 left)
Nov 18 01:09:31 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice is pissed, turning on another turret. Not the one Zoe's on, obviously.
Nov 18 01:09:32 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice is pissed, turning on another turret. Not the one Zoe's on, obviously.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:09:50 <Artemis> Artemis is very wounded, but charges ahead with determination. He's going to scuttle up to the top of one of the turretbots.
Nov 18 01:09:53 <CondorGM> The second guy grabs his head and screams, frantically thrashing.
Nov 18 01:09:53 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:10:06 <Artemis> 4df+3 Athletics, scuttling
Nov 18 01:10:07 <Glacon> Artemis: Athletics, scuttling: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Nov 18 01:10:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe fires downwards, hopeing to hit something vital.
Nov 18 01:10:23 <Tom90deg> 4df
Nov 18 01:10:23 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 0 (4df=+, -, -, +)
Nov 18 01:10:57 * Adhelami gets out from behind the cover by the entrance and decides to fire..!
Nov 18 01:11:09 <Adhelami> 4df pew!
Nov 18 01:11:09 <Glacon> Adhelami: pew!: 0 (4df=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:11:17 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myr is behind the robot; Adding Stealth as Maneuver to Gunshooting, hopefully there's a weak spot on the back of the gun. Like a pipe or a cable.
Nov 18 01:11:17 <Glacon> Dexanote: Myr is behind the robot; Adding Stealth as Maneuver to Gunshooting, hopefully there's a weak spot on the back of the gun. Like a pipe or a cable.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:11:51 <E4D> «Everything all right down there, hun? Ain't heard much.»
Nov 18 01:12:11 <Tom90deg> «GEt your ASS DOWN HERE!»
Nov 18 01:12:14 <Maddy> «Busy f-fighting turrets.»
Nov 18 01:12:15 <CondorGM> The turret Zoe's on is borked as Zoe shoots it. The second one goes down to Alice's gunfire. The one Artemis is scuttling onto turns and fires… and the mindfucked guy thrashing about. Apparently that was considered movement. Oops.
Nov 18 01:12:16 <Adhelami> «Dahn Jason!! It's very bad!!» Adhelami's radio in her Cloak!
Nov 18 01:12:31 <Flames> «Fighting killer robots, Jason. Some sort of weird device, too.»
Nov 18 01:12:41 <Tom90deg> "Shoot the heads!"
Nov 18 01:12:45 <Dexanote> «Yes, please come down, we require your assistance."
Nov 18 01:12:47 <Dexanote> »
Nov 18 01:13:11 <CondorGM> The remaining guy in the middle is frantically toggling things on the control panel.
Nov 18 01:13:17 <E4D> Jason sighs and drops down the ladder, slowing as he reaches the bottom. He sprints through, stops at a corner, makes a turn for the gunfire, and breaks into a run again.
Nov 18 01:13:36 <Tom90deg> "Shot him!" Zoe points at the guy at the controlls.
Nov 18 01:13:57 <Adhelami> Adhelami, hiding by the corner of the door, smiles widely as she sees Jason, "Dahn!" =D
Nov 18 01:14:07 <CondorGM> Jason runs into the room.
Nov 18 01:14:15 <CondorGM> Okay.
Nov 18 01:14:21 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.4C863447-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.4C863447-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:14:21 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Nov 18 01:14:21 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Nov 18 01:14:23 <CondorGM> Roll PhysDef, Jason.
Nov 18 01:14:32 <Flames> "Get the guy at the controls!
Nov 18 01:14:41 <Artemis> Artemis will assault his bot momentarily.
Nov 18 01:14:50 <Dexanote> Myrtle shot one, just a reminder.
Nov 18 01:15:05 <E4D> Jason spends two AP to ignore the attack. Fuck that.
Nov 18 01:15:10 <CondorGM> oh
Nov 18 01:15:21 <CondorGM> okay.
Nov 18 01:15:30 <Tom90deg> Zoe runs and teleports down, cocking the shotgun, and ending up behind the last man at the controls
Nov 18 01:15:39 <Tom90deg> 4df Bang
Nov 18 01:15:40 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Bang: -1 (4df=-, -, +, 0)
Nov 18 01:15:41 <E4D> 4df+9 He spends two more one for power, one for DEFCON. He opens up on the man at the controls, spraying automatic, engine-block killer fire at the frail human.
Nov 18 01:15:42 <Glacon> E4D: He spends two more one for power, one for DEFCON. He opens up on the man at the controls, spraying automatic, engine-block killer fire at the frail human.: 10 (4df+9=0, 0, 0, +)
Nov 18 01:16:24 <Tom90deg> Zoe ducks out of the way as she sees JAson raise his gun.
Nov 18 01:16:38 <CondorGM> The shotgun… /somehow/… misses, but Jason gunfire doesn't.
Nov 18 01:16:52 <CondorGM> Who wants hamburger?
Nov 18 01:17:18 <Tom90deg> "One more robot! Climb up on top, shoot down! It's weak from the top!"
Nov 18 01:17:29 <Artemis> 4df+7 Tagging Clockwork Champion against the remaining bot
Nov 18 01:17:29 <Tom90deg> (disregard)
Nov 18 01:17:29 <Glacon> Artemis: Tagging Clockwork Champion against the remaining bot: 6 (4df+7=+, -, -, 0)
Nov 18 01:17:47 <Artemis> 4df+7 FP reroll
Nov 18 01:17:48 <Glacon> Artemis: FP reroll: 9 (4df+7=-, +, +, +)
Nov 18 01:18:11 <Artemis> Well nevermind
Nov 18 01:18:23 <Tom90deg> "WE need to find Aries. He has to be close. I don't want to touch this console."
Nov 18 01:18:44 * Artemis takes his fatepoint back, having done nothing at all this fight.
Nov 18 01:18:44 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.31ntlp.lsd.8C325433-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.31ntlp.lsd.8C325433-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:18:45 <Adhelami> Adhelami takes a breath and peeks into the room…
Nov 18 01:19:53 <Dexanote> "Impressive, jason. Wish I knew you a couple months ago."
Nov 18 01:19:58 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks around the room, for any doors or any signs.
Nov 18 01:20:25 <CondorGM> There's a door on the far side of the room
Nov 18 01:20:33 <Flames> Midnight runs to the controls, instead. "Let me see if I can figure out what's going on."
Nov 18 01:20:55 <Tom90deg> "WE got a door over here…just be carefull Midnight, we don't wnat to kill him by accident."
Nov 18 01:20:55 * Dexanote is now known as DrFight
Nov 18 01:21:03 <Ragazzo> Lance and his beat to shit to self is looking around, sticking with the group.
Nov 18 01:21:06 <Tom90deg> "Heh, I doubt there's a "Release prisoner" button."
Nov 18 01:21:07 * DrFight is now known as DrBridge
Nov 18 01:21:17 <Adhelami> Adhelami scurries out from hiding!!
Nov 18 01:21:26 <Tom90deg> "Ami! You alright?"
Nov 18 01:21:36 <Artemis> Artemis goes to the door.
Nov 18 01:21:38 <Maddy> Alice steps forward to the door.
Nov 18 01:21:49 <Adhelami> "I'm ok! I hid..!! All of you..!" She huffs deeply with worry.
Nov 18 01:21:52 <E4D> Jason shakes himself out as the suit finishes unlocking. <Man, that's always weird.>
Nov 18 01:22:12 <Maddy> Alice Stands near the door. <Got you c-covered.>
Nov 18 01:22:34 <Artemis> Artemis breaths with heavy effort. He is ready to proceed, however, despite his wounds.
Nov 18 01:22:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows towards the door, pulling out her sword and stoeing her shotgun.
Nov 18 01:22:53 <Tom90deg> "ARt, be careful…stay at the back, you look dead on your feet."
Nov 18 01:23:03 <Artemis> Artemis shakes his head.
Nov 18 01:23:15 <Ragazzo> Lance struggles over to art, sucking in breath with equal difficulty.
Nov 18 01:23:32 <Tom90deg> "Damn it, both of you look like hell."
Nov 18 01:23:42 <Ragazzo> "It could be worse."
Nov 18 01:23:48 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head and moves up to the door putting her ear up against it.
Nov 18 01:23:53 <Adhelami> "S-Sehlvi… Dahn" Adhelami is now fully aware of their wounds as she comes forward and she struck with horror at the sight… She gulps, trying to control her shaking.
Nov 18 01:23:56 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 listen in.
Nov 18 01:23:56 <Glacon> Tom90deg: listen in.: 5 (4df+2=+, 0, +, +)
Nov 18 01:24:12 <Flames> "True. I've still got juice, though." Midnight carefully looks over the controls.
Nov 18 01:24:19 <CondorGM> You hear pained breathing.
Nov 18 01:24:36 <E4D> <SECONDARY CONTACT!>
Nov 18 01:24:54 * DrBridge is now known as Dexanote
Nov 18 01:25:02 * Dexanote is now known as DrBridge
Nov 18 01:25:12 <Tom90deg> "Here, we've got someone wounded I think."
Nov 18 01:25:15 <Ragazzo> Lance hefts his sword tiredly. "Enough time for rest later…"
Nov 18 01:25:27 <Maddy> <Open it, Art. I'll g-go in.>
Nov 18 01:25:37 <Tom90deg> "Right behind you."
Nov 18 01:25:52 <Maddy> <Not till I've cleared it.>
Nov 18 01:25:58 <Artemis> Artemis nods and pulls the door open, staying off to the side.
Nov 18 01:26:05 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Nov 18 01:26:19 <E4D> Jason nods. <Just give us the word.>
Nov 18 01:26:32 <Adhelami> Adhelami stands behind him, holding onto his robes a little.
Nov 18 01:26:48 <Ragazzo> Lance staunches his bleeding with one hand.
Nov 18 01:26:59 <Ragazzo> And waits, staying off to the side.
Nov 18 01:27:02 <DrBridge> 4df+3
Nov 18 01:27:03 <Glacon> DrBridge: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:27:03 <Maddy> Alice goes in, clearing left, sweeping to the cetre of the room, then checking the ceiling.
Nov 18 01:27:21 <DrBridge> Myr is noticeable. That was a Stealth roll; i forsake that crummy result.
Nov 18 01:27:50 <CondorGM> Inside, the room is covered. There is a lone figure, slumped against the wall. He is unconscious.
Nov 18 01:27:56 <Flames> "Only thing I can figure out is the big red button here, which being a cat, not a monkey, I can resist."
Nov 18 01:27:57 <CondorGM> covered in blood*
Nov 18 01:28:13 <Tom90deg> "Wounded, here!"
Nov 18 01:28:15 <Maddy> <On c-contact, injured. L-lotta blood.>
Nov 18 01:28:16 <DrBridge> "Well shit."
Nov 18 01:28:23 <DrBridge> "Don't touch it, hold on."
Nov 18 01:28:27 <E4D> Jason looks back, eyes wide behind the visor. <GET AWAY FROM THAT.>
Nov 18 01:28:41 <Maddy> <I'm not near it>
Nov 18 01:28:43 <DrBridge> She looks in and around. "Yeah, we don't know what's up with the blood."
Nov 18 01:28:49 <Ragazzo> "Tch…" Lance moves into the room.
Nov 18 01:29:06 <Maddy> <…I didn't s-say we were clear, but ok.>
Nov 18 01:29:13 <Artemis> Artemis peers inside.
Nov 18 01:29:14 <CondorGM> You get a close look at the guy.
Nov 18 01:29:17 <Tom90deg> "I'm not near it."
Nov 18 01:29:21 <Ragazzo> "Huh? Well, I didn't hear fighting, so y'know."
Nov 18 01:29:28 <Ragazzo> "Ehn."
Nov 18 01:29:28 <Maddy> <I fucking give up.>
Nov 18 01:29:33 <Maddy> She leaves the room.
Nov 18 01:29:53 <E4D> (Jason was talking at Midnight.)
Nov 18 01:30:16 <Artemis> Artemis frowns as Alice leaves. Jesus, these people.
Nov 18 01:30:27 <Ragazzo> Lance shrugs, looks at the injured man, assessing his condition.
Nov 18 01:30:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head. "We need medical over here. I think this is Aries."
Nov 18 01:30:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Lance
Nov 18 01:30:46 <Ragazzo> "Working on it…"
Nov 18 01:30:55 <CondorGM> There are various scraps of broken metal in the room. The figure itself appears to have two metallic horns on his head, that curl around. He is wearing what appear to be metal gauntlets.
Nov 18 01:31:07 <E4D> Jason grabs Alice's arm, pulling her toward him.
Nov 18 01:31:15 <DrBridge> 4df+2
Nov 18 01:31:15 <Glacon> DrBridge: 3 (4df+2=0, 0, +, 0)
Nov 18 01:31:17 <Adhelami> "All of you, please do not fight." Adhelami says quietly.
Nov 18 01:31:17 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:31:20 <DrBridge> Occult roll
Nov 18 01:31:42 <Ragazzo> "Oooook."
Nov 18 01:31:47 <Flames> ~He was talking with me, Alice, not you. I'm not pushing this button.~
Nov 18 01:31:50 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 18 01:31:52 * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:31:56 <Ragazzo> "Midnight, this is out of my league."
Nov 18 01:31:58 <Maddy> Alice is pulled over to Jason.
Nov 18 01:32:01 <Ragazzo> "Could you get in here?"
Nov 18 01:32:25 <Flames> Midnight jumps off the controls, then heads over to look at the scene. "I'll try to see what I can do."
Nov 18 01:33:02 <Flames> Midnight looks the figure over carefully.
Nov 18 01:33:04 <Ragazzo> "Thanks." Lance shuffles aside, and leans against a wall, sighing.
Nov 18 01:33:05 <E4D> He bonks his helmet against hers. <Good job down here. We still got hurt. Can you take care of 'em?> He mutters something else.
Nov 18 01:33:51 <Maddy> She nods, helmet bonk. <Art, w-where you at, budy?>
Nov 18 01:34:07 <Artemis> He is right outside the door, peering in. "Here."
Nov 18 01:34:13 <Adhelami> "…Sehlvi… You're breathing is so heavy…" Her eye is teary.
Nov 18 01:34:29 <Maddy> <Lemmy t-take a look at you, the f-fighting is over.>
Nov 18 01:35:10 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Lance tries to fix himself up, with no small amount of difficulty.
Nov 18 01:35:10 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lance tries to fix himself up, with no small amount of difficulty.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Nov 18 01:35:11 <Artemis> Artemis nods, turning to lean against the open door.
Nov 18 01:35:16 * Doctor_Light (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:35:18 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Wound roll
Nov 18 01:35:18 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Wound roll: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:35:26 <E4D> Jason heads over to the button Midnight was perched by, thoroughly inspects it for a moment, and… stares at it.
Nov 18 01:35:33 <Flames> 4df+3 Midnight looks over the unconscious figure with her Mage Sight (Healing magic)
Nov 18 01:35:33 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight looks over the unconscious figure with her Mage Sight (Healing magic): 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:35:40 <Ragazzo> He manages, barely, to stop his bleeding, and get himself somewhat functional again.
Nov 18 01:35:46 <CondorGM> He looks quite beaten up. Blood is covering his face, and there's a large gash on his head.
Nov 18 01:35:47 * DrBridge is now known as Dexanote
Nov 18 01:35:57 <Adhelami> Adhelami kneels next to Artemis, hopefully where she won't be in the way.
Nov 18 01:35:58 * Daedalize has quit (Quit: BRB revolution)
Nov 18 01:36:05 <Flames> 4df+4 Occult roll…
Nov 18 01:36:05 <Glacon> Flames: Occult roll…: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:36:27 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice does her bet to remove bits, stop bleeding and close wounds.
Nov 18 01:36:28 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice does her bet to remove bits, stop bleeding and close wounds.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Nov 18 01:36:35 <Flames> 4df+5 Midnight purrs softly, concentrating her healing magics on the unconscious figure.
Nov 18 01:36:35 <Glacon> Flames: Midnight purrs softly, concentrating her healing magics on the unconscious figure.: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:37:02 <CondorGM> alright, brb…
Nov 18 01:37:06 * CondorGM has quit (Client exited)
Nov 18 01:37:09 <Tom90deg> ZOe can't help much, so she heads out, looking at the robots, checking out the inside, seeing how they work.
Nov 18 01:37:38 <Tom90deg> "Oh Jason, you'd be proud. I shotguned that guy right in the back."
Nov 18 01:37:40 <Artemis> 4df+2 Multiple chestular bullet wounds vs Alice
Nov 18 01:37:40 <Glacon> Artemis: Multiple chestular bullet wounds vs Alice: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Nov 18 01:37:48 <Artemis> It's pretty bad, Alice.
Nov 18 01:38:04 <Ragazzo> Lance notes alice's struggle, and goes over to help.
Nov 18 01:38:12 <Ragazzo> Does art have points left?
Nov 18 01:38:16 <E4D> Jason heads over to Artemis. <Adhel, get back, Art, lay the fuck down.>
Nov 18 01:38:22 <Artemis> 1 body left
Nov 18 01:38:29 <Ragazzo> Action, I mean.
Nov 18 01:38:42 <Adhelami> Adhelami is holding her hands to her mouth, trying to avoiding crying— it's not happening. She sniffles sharply. She heeds Jason with a little hesitance.
Nov 18 01:38:46 <Artemis> 3 AP left.
Nov 18 01:38:49 <Tom90deg> Zoe shurgs and digs trough the robots, looking for anything of note. 4df+2
Nov 18 01:38:57 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Nov 18 01:38:57 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
Nov 18 01:39:43 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|laTrodnoC#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|laTrodnoC) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:39:45 <Ragazzo> Lance sets to work then, rubbing his eye with a sleeve, as he tries to staunch the bloodfollow, and at least get Artemis patched up enough for proper care later.
Nov 18 01:39:53 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Let's go?
Nov 18 01:39:53 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Let's go?: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
Nov 18 01:40:02 <E4D> Jason takes one of the wraps from a bandage Alice used, and presses it tight around the wound in art's chest, tight to the skin. <Alice, duct tape, buttpack. Center pouch. Get him taped up and try again. That sucking chest is gonna make it rough.>
Nov 18 01:40:03 <Ragazzo> *blood flow
Nov 18 01:40:30 <E4D> <Stopping the blood's gonna be rough to do when he's struggling to breath, dumbass.»
Nov 18 01:40:59 <Artemis> 4df+2 wounds
Nov 18 01:41:00 <Glacon> Artemis: wounds: 2 (4df+2=0, +, 0, -)
Nov 18 01:41:09 <Ragazzo> Ugh, bluh, just…assume lance would do what a doctor actualyl would do. Bluh.
Nov 18 01:41:16 <Maddy> 4df+4 trying again.
Nov 18 01:41:18 <Glacon> Maddy: trying again.: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 18 01:41:42 <E4D> 4df Helpin.
Nov 18 01:41:42 <Glacon> E4D: Helpin.: 0 (4df=+, -, -, +)
Nov 18 01:41:46 <E4D> vOv
Nov 18 01:41:47 <Adhelami> "Sehlvi…" Adhelami makes a mental note to MAKE BLOODCLOTH and BRING IT WITH HER next time. She wipes her arm over her eye.
Nov 18 01:42:14 <Artemis> His ribs stopped the slugs, Alice. All that bone and metal. It must hurt to breath due to the torn muscle and bruised bone.
Nov 18 01:42:22 <Ragazzo> Lance is not at able to do anything. Blood in his eye, and just generally shaky hands from his own blood loss.
Nov 18 01:42:44 <Ragazzo> He sits back, exhaling.
Nov 18 01:42:52 <Artemis> Granted, Artemis is a tough motherfucker. He smiles at Adhelami assuringly.
Nov 18 01:42:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads back to Midnight, and the prisoner.
Nov 18 01:43:01 <Tom90deg> "Hey…how's the guy doing?"
Nov 18 01:43:27 <Maddy> <Jesus, Art…> Alice excises the bullets and patches him up. <G-gonna need morphine.>
Nov 18 01:43:54 <CondorTalon> His wounds are healed, for the most part. He's still out cold.
Nov 18 01:44:09 <Adhelami> The girl breaths out deeply and tries to smile back through her tears. They're starting to leak under the eye-wrap. She huffs and wipes with her palms.
Nov 18 01:44:17 <Artemis> Artemis shakes his head. "No morphine."
Nov 18 01:44:37 <Maddy> <Alright, w-what about natural p-painkillers?>
Nov 18 01:44:40 <Flames> "Better, but he's still out." Midnight says. She walks over to his face and licks his cheek. Sandpaper tongue.
Nov 18 01:44:44 <Tom90deg> "SHould we take him with us?"
Nov 18 01:44:55 <E4D> Jason stands, pulling the Camelbak line around and opening it, letting the water run over Oxide's gloves. He starts to wipe his hands on his pants before realizing the cammies got left behind this trip out.
Nov 18 01:45:06 <Tom90deg> "You said there were like, 50 people. That leaves about 46 left."
Nov 18 01:45:15 <Flames> "Yeah, and we need to find his sisters, too. Assuming this is Aries."
Nov 18 01:45:18 <Artemis> Artemis apprehensively nods to that idea. He isn't -that- diehard.
Nov 18 01:45:30 <Tom90deg> "Jason, you got any water?"
Nov 18 01:45:49 <Maddy> <I g-got some stuff b-back on board.>
Nov 18 01:46:08 <Artemis> "Oui. I will be okay."
Nov 18 01:46:15 <Tom90deg> "Well, what should we do? try to wake him up?"
Nov 18 01:46:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe gently pats the man's face. "Hey, you hear me?"
Nov 18 01:46:43 <E4D> <I got the hydration bladder on my tactical rig.>
Nov 18 01:46:49 <E4D> <No canteens or bottles.>
Nov 18 01:46:55 <Flames> Lick lick lick. "Don't make me bite you, pal."
Nov 18 01:47:07 <Flames> "Jason! We could use a bit of water here."
Nov 18 01:47:12 <Tom90deg> "You know how to wake up someone who's knocked out? Don't have smelling salts."
Nov 18 01:47:52 <Maddy> <Train t-tracks.> Alice pantomimes running her knuckles aling her sturnum.
Nov 18 01:48:15 <Adhelami> Adhelami slowly approaches, huffing out as she nervously rubs her hands. She kneels next to Artemis.
Nov 18 01:48:52 <CondorTalon> "Bluh… huh…?"
Nov 18 01:49:05 <Flames> "Hey, you. Are you Aries?"
Nov 18 01:49:06 <Artemis> "You were so brave, selhvi," Artemis huffs with a smile. He might mean her attempted gunfire.
Nov 18 01:49:08 <Tom90deg> "Ah good! You're awake."
Nov 18 01:49:22 <CondorTalon> The man's eyes open.
Nov 18 01:49:51 <CondorTalon> "Oh hello. You must be…"
Nov 18 01:49:58 <Adhelami> "I was foolish.." She huffs deeply, wiping her eyes, "Thinking I could do anything…" Snufflesnuff. She puts her hand on his forehead.
Nov 18 01:50:00 <Flames> He sees a little black cat looking at him from about six inches away. "Midnight."
Nov 18 01:50:31 * Bright_ (~ten.labolgcbs.imzmlk.lsd.858F9E73-CRInys|77tahCecI#ten.labolgcbs.imzmlk.lsd.858F9E73-CRInys|77tahCecI) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:50:32 <Ragazzo> Lance sits somewhere, adjusting the bandages or wahtever on his wounds.
Nov 18 01:50:36 <Dexanote> Myr rubs Adhelami's shoulder. "You did alright."
Nov 18 01:50:51 <Tom90deg> "Zoe. You Aries? Can you walk?"
Nov 18 01:50:54 <Ragazzo> His breastplate and shield on the ground beside him.
Nov 18 01:51:03 <CondorTalon> "Yes, yes. And you are part of the rescue party?
Nov 18 01:51:10 <CondorTalon> "
Nov 18 01:51:14 <Flames> "Worst of his injuries are healed. And yes, we are."
Nov 18 01:51:15 <Maddy> <T-that's us.>
Nov 18 01:51:21 <Tom90deg> "Indeed."
Nov 18 01:51:22 <Adhelami> "I-I saw it shooting— and…" She chokes out a little cry, clenching her teeth, "I am sorry."
Nov 18 01:51:51 <E4D> The breastplate and shield are shredded to shit and back.
Nov 18 01:51:52 * Bright has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 18 01:52:12 <Artemis> "Non, it was courageous," Artemis assures, patting her hand. "i am very proud of you, sehlvi."
Nov 18 01:52:14 <E4D> Because things like that don't exactly hold up well to any sort of projectile.
Nov 18 01:52:17 <Dexanote> "Again, it's alright. You have a history with this."
Nov 18 01:52:27 <Dexanote> thanks echo
Nov 18 01:52:33 <CondorTalon> "Ah. Well, yes, I am he. And thank you for the resue."
Nov 18 01:52:49 <Flames> "Right. You mentioned your sisters?"
Nov 18 01:53:05 <Ragazzo> This honestly saddens lance more than anything. But yeah, now he's going into quiet player is AFK follow the crowd mode.
Nov 18 01:53:14 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:53:32 <Adhelami> "It is so hard…" She sniff-sniffs, trying to give Artemis a smile…
Nov 18 01:53:49 <CondorTalon> "Yes. I do hope they are alright… and the others, too…"
Nov 18 01:54:13 <Maddy> <W-whats the plan here?>
Nov 18 01:54:15 * CondorTalon has quit (Client exited)
Nov 18 01:54:35 <Flames> "Hopefully. Okay, so are you all that we need to get out of here?"
Nov 18 01:54:48 <Tom90deg> "Are your sisters here? We need to move before everyone else in this place comes up."
Nov 18 01:54:49 <E4D> Jason steps over to Midnight, removing his Camelbak.
Nov 18 01:54:51 <Adhelami> "I want to get better on this world, and protect everyone…" She huffs— oops, more tears suddenly.
Nov 18 01:54:56 * Doctor_Light has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 01:55:02 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|laTrodnoC#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|laTrodnoC) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 01:55:04 <Maddy> <I dont l-like hanging out a-around…>
Nov 18 01:55:17 <Artemis> Artemis opens his arms for a hugs.
Nov 18 01:55:21 <Dexanote> "It's alright, Adhelami." she pats. "Yeah, Alice. Lets get going."
Nov 18 01:55:26 <Flames> "Hopefully. Okay, so are you all that we need to get out of here?"
Nov 18 01:55:26 * Bright_ is now known as Bright
Nov 18 01:55:41 <Maddy> Alice looks alsmost shocked under her helmt.
Nov 18 01:55:41 <Flames> "Jason, give Aries a little water to drink, please."
Nov 18 01:55:47 <Maddy> Someone listened!
Nov 18 01:56:18 <Adhelami> Adhelami gives him tender hugs because horrible chest wounds
Nov 18 01:56:19 <Flames> <Tom90deg> "Are your sisters here? We need to move before everyone else in this place comes up."
Nov 18 01:56:22 <CondorTalon> "Hmm, yes… I believe i have all that I need."
Nov 18 01:56:57 <Maddy> <W-well, let's get the h-hell outa d-dodge then.> she turns to Jason.
Nov 18 01:57:04 <CondorTalon> "And I do not believe they are here."
Nov 18 01:57:08 <Artemis> "My selhvi is very brave," he says lowly, patting Adhelami's back.
Nov 18 01:57:09 <E4D> Jason nods to Alice. <She's right. We don't exactly have time for hydration therapy. We can do this on the outside.>
Nov 18 01:57:37 <CondorTalon> He looks at his gauntlets.
Nov 18 01:57:42 <Flames> "All right, then. Let's get out. We've got wounded, and I'm starting to get tired." Midnight nods. "Jason, I think you're the best to lead, while Alice takes rear guard?"
Nov 18 01:57:44 <E4D> Jason looks down at the horned figure. <Can you walk?>
Nov 18 01:57:44 <Tom90deg> "Then lets move, Can you walk Aries?"
Nov 18 01:57:59 <E4D> <If not, I can carry you.>
Nov 18 01:58:26 <CondorTalon> "oh no, I'm fine…"
Nov 18 01:58:41 <Maddy> Alice stands by te way out, waiting.
Nov 18 01:58:55 <E4D> Jason turns and heads out as per Midnight's suggestion.
Nov 18 01:59:00 <Adhelami> "Let's go, ok..?" She smiles as Artemis.
Nov 18 01:59:18 <CondorTalon> He slowly stands, taking slow, shaky steps.
Nov 18 01:59:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads out, looking down the halway they came out of
Nov 18 01:59:26 <E4D> He takes off at a slight jog, taking a little bit of a lead on the others, weapon up as he navigates back toward the ladder.
Nov 18 01:59:31 <Artemis> "Okay." Artemis slowly gets to his feet. He can move alright, but he doesn't -want- to.
Nov 18 01:59:46 <Flames> "Everyone, get moving. You can sleep all you want but you can't stay here."
Nov 18 02:00:29 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Jason, heading towards the ladder, picking out one of the weapons that shot her on the way.
Nov 18 02:00:57 <Maddy> Alice covers the rear.
Nov 18 02:01:15 <Tom90deg> "WE'll have to take a look at this when we're back on the boat…."
Nov 18 02:01:18 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 02:01:18 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Nov 18 02:01:20 <Dexanote> Myrtle's somewhere near the middle
Nov 18 02:01:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Jason up the ladder, looking around the cortyard.
Nov 18 02:01:44 <Flames> Midnight walks with the rescued Aries, keeping an eye on him.
Nov 18 02:02:10 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1E55703B.3EFD6608|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 18 02:02:15 <CondorTalon> Aries stays in the group, bowing his head when he sees the dead rams.
Nov 18 02:02:49 <Adhelami> Adhelami keeps close to Artemis, helping if he needs it.
Nov 18 02:03:30 <Tom90deg> "Not much farther…"
Nov 18 02:03:42 <E4D> Jason walks ahead, cradling his rifle in his left arm. He draws his knife, and makes two quick little tallies on his rifle, finishing as they reach the boat.
Nov 18 02:03:55 <E4D> He sheathes the knife and lays flat at the front.
Nov 18 02:04:09 <Flames> Midnight rubs up against Dingo. "All in, then."
Nov 18 02:04:19 <Maddy> Alice gets ready to drive them.
Nov 18 02:04:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs aboard, carefully postiing the weird weapon away from anyone.
Nov 18 02:04:49 <Artemis> Artemis walks slowly, taking his time walking anywhere, but not slowing them down either.
Nov 18 02:05:59 <CondorTalon> Aries gets on the boat, looking at the weapon in Zoe's hands.
Nov 18 02:06:15 <Maddy> Once everyones on board. Vrrrrrrr
Nov 18 02:06:19 <CondorTalon> "They took that…"
Nov 18 02:06:40 <Tom90deg> "Took it from what?"
Nov 18 02:07:41 <CondorTalon> "From me."
Nov 18 02:08:21 <Tom90deg> "Ah, well, heh, glad I grabbed it then. You can have it back when Jason says."
Nov 18 02:08:40 <Tom90deg> "No offence, but we still don't know you."
Nov 18 02:09:33 <CondorTalon> "Oh no, it's fine. I don't need it back."
Nov 18 02:09:55 <Tom90deg> "Ah, in that case, could you show me how it works when we get back to the boat?"
Nov 18 02:10:01 <Adhelami> Adhelami sits close to Artemis, holding his arm.
Nov 18 02:10:03 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 18 02:10:20 <Flames> "Can make another one, hmmm?" Midnight looks over, "Alice, who's the worst off here? I can probably throw one more spell before I'm done."
Nov 18 02:10:30 <E4D> "Artie."
Nov 18 02:10:37 <CondorTalon> "Yes. Very well."
Nov 18 02:10:39 <Adhelami> "Sehlvi." She blurts out.
Nov 18 02:10:43 <Maddy> <Art is p-pretty dinged up.>
Nov 18 02:10:51 <Tom90deg> "Thanks."
Nov 18 02:11:00 <Artemis> Artemis waves a hand, not caring one way or another.
Nov 18 02:11:42 <E4D> The Zodiac arrives.
Nov 18 02:11:55 <E4D> Back to #afteraction?
Nov 18 02:12:14 <Flames> 4df+4 Occult Learnings.
Nov 18 02:12:14 <Glacon> Flames: Occult Learnings.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Nov 18 02:12:31 <Flames> 4df+5 Mama Kitty makes it all better for Art.
Nov 18 02:12:32 <Glacon> Flames: Mama Kitty makes it all better for Art.: 6 (4df+5=-, +, +, 0)
Nov 18 02:13:26 <Flames> Midnight goes over and purrs softly as she releases healing in a soft pearly aura.