Back Home

Dec 10 22:31:32 <Laito> Artemis takes a deep breath in and lets it out slowly. "I am going to try to wake her up."
Dec 10 22:31:45 <Maddy> "Y-you sure?
Dec 10 22:32:01 <Laito> Artemis nods. "You should be prepared."
Dec 10 22:33:00 <Maddy> Alice nudges Jason again, cliping on herr helmet
Dec 10 22:33:21 <Ragazzo> Liang leans tiredly against a wall, watching.
Dec 10 22:33:35 <Light> Light is strolling around the hallways.
Dec 10 22:34:48 <E4D> He nods.
Dec 10 22:35:10 <Dexanote> "Hello Light."
Dec 10 22:35:44 * PaulS_laptop has quit (Broken pipe)
Dec 10 22:36:58 * PaulS_laptop (~PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.9669A989|luap#PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.9669A989|luap) has joined #afteraction
Dec 10 22:37:01 * Light nods to him.
Dec 10 22:40:19 <E4D> Jason checks the high-speed weapon John made, ensuring the draw's set.
Dec 10 22:40:38 <Light> *her
Dec 10 22:40:42 * Daedalize has quit (Quit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs)
Dec 10 22:41:28 <PaulS_laptop> John dinks about with the Ballista, and straps the Flamethrower to his back. "Let ther be light" to himself, with a smirk
Dec 10 22:42:00 <Laito> Artemis stands up from his seat, lifting his radio. «I am going to try to wake Adyelami. Everyone should prepare for a change.»
Dec 10 22:42:22 <Laito> With that, he tosses the radio into his chair and leans over Adhelami's bed.
Dec 10 22:43:06 <Tom90deg> «Right.»
Dec 10 22:43:17 <Dawny> »
Dec 10 22:43:24 <Dawny> «Rog»
Dec 10 22:43:29 <Light> «Aye.»
Dec 10 22:43:32 <Light> Light blinks.
Dec 10 22:43:47 <PaulS_laptop> «gotcha» john heads to the armory, grabbing a taser with him just to be sure
Dec 10 22:44:20 <PaulS_laptop> and then down to medical, where his heavy, clanky self leans against the bulkhead on the outside *thud*
Dec 10 22:45:08 <Dexanote> Myrtle goes to the sickbay with people.
Dec 10 22:45:15 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth, for myself.
Dec 10 22:45:15 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth, for myself.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
Dec 10 22:45:22 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows, standing outside of the door, looking in.
Dec 10 22:45:46 <PaulS_laptop> John nods to Zoe
Dec 10 22:45:52 <Ragazzo> Liang is just watching Adhelami intently.
Dec 10 22:45:53 * Light hangs around the hallway outside.
Dec 10 22:46:09 <E4D> There are no tasers in the armory.
Dec 10 22:46:27 <Dawny> Jillian stays in the mess, she knows sick bay is going to be over crowded.
Dec 10 22:46:42 <PaulS_laptop> John is sans taser then, and mildly irritated that they didn't acquire any
Dec 10 22:46:55 <Maddy> Alice stands by to doctor if need be.
Dec 10 22:47:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods to Light.
Dec 10 22:47:21 <Laito> Artemis leans over Adyelami and speaks quietly into her ear.
Dec 10 22:48:18 <E4D> «Also, anyone present here, I'm making one thing very clear. You are *not* to implement lethal force to incapacitate. Arm bars, joint manipulation, throws, and pain compliance exist for a reason. Roger up.»
Dec 10 22:48:42 <E4D> «If she pulls something like what happened in the office building, follow my example.»
Dec 10 22:48:43 <Dawny> «Rog»
Dec 10 22:48:45 <Ragazzo> "Of course."
Dec 10 22:48:47 <Tom90deg> «Right.»
Dec 10 22:49:06 <PaulS_laptop> «Aion't got much for nonlethals.»
Dec 10 22:49:15 <Light> «Should I cover the deck in case, I don't know, we see anything coming?"
Dec 10 22:49:17 <Light> *»
Dec 10 22:49:38 <E4D> «You got hands and zipties.»
Dec 10 22:51:00 * Praetor (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Dec 10 22:51:15 <E4D> Jason steps over to Adhelami, reaching after the restraints.
Dec 10 22:51:56 <lilah> Suddenly Artemis' words cause the girl to stir, and her eyes suddenly open— pulling Alice, Jason, Myrtle, and Artemis into her mind. Their bodies crumple to the floor or their respective areas.
Dec 10 22:52:06 <lilah> AAGM is the way!
Dec 10 22:52:11 <E4D> He starts with with her right hand, zipping the strap down on her left wrist - and he drops before he can finish.
Dec 10 22:52:13 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Praetor
Dec 10 22:52:13 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Praetor
Dec 10 22:52:17 <lilah> AAM i mean
Dec 10 22:52:45 <Laito> Artemis flumphs on top of Adhelami and slooooowly slides off of her to the floor.
Dec 10 22:52:58 <Tom90deg> "Hm…Ok, we should move them out of here so we have some room I think…."
Dec 10 22:53:00 <Maddy> Alice thuds to the floor.
Dec 10 22:53:03 <Dexanote> Myrtle falls, becoming extremely obvious. Her gun skitters across the floor.
Dec 10 22:53:04 <E4D> *Thump*. Nice concussion, bro.
Dec 10 22:53:22 <Ragazzo> "…ah."
Dec 10 22:53:26 <Ragazzo> "Yes. I read about this."
Dec 10 22:53:27 <Dexanote> she was RIGHT THERE, at the end of Adhel's bed.
Dec 10 22:53:42 <Ragazzo> "There are plenty of…aha, myrtle, beds."
Dec 10 22:53:49 <Ragazzo> "We will place them on them…"
Dec 10 22:53:55 <Ragazzo> He begins to move bodies.
Dec 10 22:53:57 * Light blinks.
Dec 10 22:54:03 <Light> She runs into the doorway, and freezes.
Dec 10 22:54:04 <Ragazzo> "I could use assistance…"
Dec 10 22:54:05 <lilah> Adhelami lays with her eyes wide open, silent…
Dec 10 22:54:12 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Dec 10 22:54:13 <Light> «Ehliet.»
Dec 10 22:54:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe goes to help Lance.
Dec 10 22:54:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe also checks on Adhelami, making sure she's restrained.
Dec 10 22:56:26 <lilah> Ehliet does not answer. Where the fuck is he? Adhelami looks at her cloth bed restraints. :C
Dec 10 22:56:55 <Ragazzo> Liang blinks…and pauses mid-myrtle handling, to watch adhelami.
Dec 10 22:57:08 <Light> «EHLIET.»
Dec 10 22:57:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe goes to make sure she's well restrained.
Dec 10 22:57:32 <lilah> His radio in the medbay room, exactly where Alice left it. whoops.
Dec 10 22:58:17 <lilah> OOps, she is NOT well restrained. She pulls her hands away suddenly and sits up, eyes wide.
Dec 10 22:58:37 <Tom90deg> "Oh hell…Ami?"
Dec 10 22:58:47 <PaulS_laptop> *thump, thump* John gets bored of standing back to the wall, and enters medical to check up on Adhel
Dec 10 22:58:51 <PaulS_laptop> "Vhen?"
Dec 10 22:59:54 * Light doesn't move.
Dec 10 23:00:16 <Ragazzo> "…."
Dec 10 23:00:26 <Ragazzo> He raises both eyebrows.
Dec 10 23:00:31 <lilah> She stares at everyone, slowly going about getting out of her bed…
Dec 10 23:00:39 <Tom90deg> "Ami? Just…lie back down, don't want to hurt yourself…"
Dec 10 23:01:01 <Ragazzo> "Little one…it would be best if you lay back down…you are not well…"
Dec 10 23:01:04 <Light> "Stop. Don't move." Her voice is cold as ice. "Who are you?"
Dec 10 23:01:20 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Persuasion, his voice is filled with gentle, sincere concern.
Dec 10 23:01:20 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Persuasion, his voice is filled with gentle, sincere concern.: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
Dec 10 23:01:53 <lilah> Adhelami baaackkks uppp… and falls over Jason! FFFFFF
Dec 10 23:02:16 <Ragazzo> "…" He looks at light.
Dec 10 23:02:19 <PaulS_laptop> "Y'allright?"
Dec 10 23:02:38 <Light> "/Talk/." She glances at John
Dec 10 23:02:41 <Light> Then back.
Dec 10 23:02:42 <lilah> "…I have to find the piece. The… the…" Laying on the floor, she starts feeling herself… all over her body PAT PAT PAT FEEL
Dec 10 23:03:06 * Light bends down. "Who. Are. You."
Dec 10 23:03:22 <PaulS_laptop> "What piece? Can someone help her onto the bed and trstrained?"
Dec 10 23:03:57 <lilah> "I CAN'T LET HIM HAVE IT!!" She suddenly cries out…
Dec 10 23:04:12 <Light> "Yeah. Help me."
Dec 10 23:04:17 <Tom90deg> "He won't have it, come on…get back into bed, you were hurt."
Dec 10 23:04:20 * Light goes for an arm.
Dec 10 23:04:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe grabs the zip ties from Jason
Dec 10 23:04:46 <lilah> "THEY'RE THERE! IN THE VAULT! THEY'RE THERE!"
Dec 10 23:04:46 <lilah> 4df+4 SWATTING AT LIGHT
Dec 10 23:04:47 <Glacon> lilah: SWATTING AT LIGHT: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
Dec 10 23:05:11 <PaulS_laptop> "Fucker ain't gettin' anything." John pulls some zip ties from a pocket
Dec 10 23:05:17 <Light> 4df+3 ducking
Dec 10 23:05:17 <Glacon> Light: ducking: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
Dec 10 23:05:25 <Light> Nope! She gets hit in the face.
Dec 10 23:05:36 <lilah> SWAT! She goes to standing, backing away!
Dec 10 23:05:49 <lilah> And finds Myrtle's GUN which skittered across the floor.
Dec 10 23:05:54 <lilah> She picks it up and AIMS
Dec 10 23:06:08 <Ragazzo> "Ah…adhelami…please…restrain yourself. We are all your friends…"
Dec 10 23:06:16 <PaulS_laptop> John walks over towards her. "Put the gun down, Adhel."
Dec 10 23:06:18 <Ragazzo> He speaks soothingly, placatingly.
Dec 10 23:06:19 <Dexanote> It's a 9mm 8 shot gilded revolver.
Dec 10 23:06:23 <Light> "Calm down."
Dec 10 23:06:26 <PaulS_laptop> he reaches out for the gun
Dec 10 23:09:37 <lilah> She SCREAMS! She brushes his arm away and pushes it to his gut!
Dec 10 23:09:37 <lilah> 1d2 1 hits john, 2 is a no shot
Dec 10 23:09:37 <Glacon> lilah: 1 hits john, 2 is a no shot: 2 (1d2=2)
Dec 10 23:10:10 <lilah> Her shivering hand pulls no trigger…
Dec 10 23:10:32 <PaulS_laptop> "You *really* don't wanna do that, darlin. Gimmie the gun"
Dec 10 23:10:44 <PaulS_laptop> he places a hand on it, and pushes it aside gently but quite firmly
Dec 10 23:12:01 <lilah> "DON'T…!!" she drops it, and it rattles to the ground.
Dec 10 23:12:12 <Light> "Where are they, Adhelami?"
Dec 10 23:12:17 * Praetor has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 10 23:12:21 <Tom90deg> "Come on get her on the bed, we'll restrain her…."
Dec 10 23:12:59 <PaulS_laptop> "Thank you." he momentarily takes a knee, collecting Myrtle's revolver and tucking it into hsi waistband. He puts a hand on her shoulder "You're gonna be alright, okay? Ain't anybody here gonna let him do a goddamn thing"
Dec 10 23:13:07 <lilah> "T-T-The vault..!! H-He's… there..!" She suddenly backs away from John very rapidly, and she starts feeling and patting herself down again.
Dec 10 23:13:28 <PaulS_laptop> "What vault?"
Dec 10 23:13:41 <Light> "What does that mean?"
Dec 10 23:13:56 * Dr_Kens (~ude.sregtur.2AFC5C6B-CRInys|alliztahc#ude.sregtur.2AFC5C6B-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Dec 10 23:14:00 <Tom90deg> "I don't know, but i think that's something we need to tell the people who're asleep. Where's Alex?"
Dec 10 23:14:37 <PaulS_laptop> «Yo, Alex, we need you in Medical»
Dec 10 23:15:02 <Light> "…But they're asleep."
Dec 10 23:15:17 <Tom90deg> "Alex can…do something. Talk or change things in that dream world."
Dec 10 23:15:57 <Light> "…Dream world?" She processes this.
Dec 10 23:16:20 <Tom90deg> "Yah. At least, that's what happened the past two times."
Dec 10 23:16:28 <Tom90deg> "We kinda….Heh, you ever seen Inception?"
Dec 10 23:16:49 <PaulS_laptop> "Not so much a dream as in her head. How was that movie, anyway?"
Dec 10 23:17:02 <Artemis> Alex hurries out of his bed and down to the medbay, peering in. "Whuuuuut's going on?"
Dec 10 23:17:26 <lilah> Adhelami is GONE! She's ninja'd somewhere around the medbay…
Dec 10 23:17:28 <Tom90deg> "I liked it a lot. That guy's a great director. Ah, Alex, We need to talk to the…sleeping buch."
Dec 10 23:17:36 <lilah> While they were all talking.
Dec 10 23:17:37 <Light> "I have no idea," she says to the movie. Nods to Alex. "Wait-"
Dec 10 23:17:40 <Ragazzo> Liang has been thinking. "Sophia, you may wish to check the young aldy for sympto-what."
Dec 10 23:17:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks around, trying to spot Ami.
Dec 10 23:17:48 <Ragazzo> He peers around puzzled.
Dec 10 23:17:52 <lilah> Oh god where did she go
Dec 10 23:17:56 <Tom90deg> "What the hell..where did she go? She was right here!"
Dec 10 23:17:57 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Perc
Dec 10 23:17:58 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Perc: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
Dec 10 23:18:12 <Light> 4df+4 Light wasn't exactly going to stop watching the crazy girl
Dec 10 23:18:13 <Glacon> Light: Light wasn't exactly going to stop watching the crazy girl: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Dec 10 23:18:20 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Dec 10 23:18:20 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
Dec 10 23:18:31 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 subbing survival, John isn't looking for her, he's looking for places *he'd* hide if he was a scared little alien girl.
Dec 10 23:18:32 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: subbing survival, John isn't looking for her, he's looking for places *he'd* hide if he was a scared little alien girl.: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, -, +)
Dec 10 23:18:46 <Artemis> "Huh?" Alex walks in, looking about. "Where is she?"
Dec 10 23:19:02 <Dr_Kens> Illia walks into the medbay holding a cup of tea, and hears the commotion. "What is going on?"
Dec 10 23:19:23 <Tom90deg> "Get in here and close the door. Ami's…hiding."
Dec 10 23:19:23 <lilah> She is… scuttling under a bed!! Lance and Light notice, Zoe and John do not— Suddenly a scalpel fwips out from under the bed, swiping at Zoe's ankle!!
Dec 10 23:19:23 <lilah> 4df+3 SWIPE
Dec 10 23:19:24 <Glacon> lilah: SWIPE: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, -, +)
Dec 10 23:19:42 <Tom90deg> 4df+6 (AP)
Dec 10 23:19:43 <Glacon> Tom90deg: (AP): 4 (4df+6=-, -, +, -)
Dec 10 23:20:46 <Ragazzo> "Ah!" Liang points!
Dec 10 23:21:23 <Dr_Kens> Illia moves in. "Young one, where are you?" She sets down the tea, looking for her.
Dec 10 23:21:30 <Tom90deg> Zoe jumps back, telepoting up, but not fast enough, the blade sliceing her ankle, cutting through her boot and drawing blood.
Dec 10 23:21:36 <Tom90deg> "There, Under the table!"
Dec 10 23:22:18 <lilah> She suddenly screams, holding her head, "IM SORRY! HE'S…!!"
Dec 10 23:22:21 <Light> "Restraints, let's go."
Dec 10 23:22:40 <lilah> She is now shivering in a scared ball under the bed. DDD:
Dec 10 23:22:41 <PaulS_laptop> John walks over and takes a knee, safely out of adhel's arm's reach(but not his) from her. "It's alright. drop the scalpel and we'll take care'a ya"
Dec 10 23:23:05 <lilah> She's still holding the scalpel up in her left hand.
Dec 10 23:23:19 <Dr_Kens> Illia moves over next to John. "Young one, we will help you." She holds out a hand."
Dec 10 23:23:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks under the bed. "Ami, it's me, Zoe….Vhen. We won't let anyone hurt you."
Dec 10 23:25:14 <PaulS_laptop> John extends a hand out, palm up as if to say 'scalpel please'
Dec 10 23:25:20 <lilah> ….SHE SCREEEAMMMSS, and then her eyes sharpen from the fear. Man, this is just back and fourth— She swipes once more with the scalpel!! "IMSORRY!"
Dec 10 23:25:20 <lilah> 4df+3 ZOE'S FACE
Dec 10 23:25:20 <Glacon> lilah: ZOE'S FACE: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Dec 10 23:26:07 <Dr_Kens> 4df+3 move to stop Arm from Zoe's face.
Dec 10 23:26:08 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: move to stop Arm from Zoe's face.: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
Dec 10 23:26:19 <Dr_Kens> [[Can I do this?]]
Dec 10 23:26:28 <Tom90deg> 4df+6 (Ap again)
Dec 10 23:26:29 <Glacon> Tom90deg: (Ap again): 6 (4df+6=0, -, 0, +)
Dec 10 23:26:56 <Tom90deg> Zoe blinks backwards, the scalpel hissing through the air. "Bloody hell…"
Dec 10 23:27:09 <Tom90deg> "It's alright Ami! I know you don't mean it."
Dec 10 23:27:25 <lilah> She suddenly drops the knife and holds her head, huffing and tightly shutting her eyes, "H-He's…"
Dec 10 23:27:39 <lilah> "DEEP." She says, well, with deepness.
Dec 10 23:27:54 <Dr_Kens> Illia moves the knife away and reaches in to pull her out towards her chest.
Dec 10 23:27:57 <Tom90deg> "Alex! We need to talk to the people asleep. He's in the Vault, whatever that is."
Dec 10 23:28:13 <Dr_Kens> She pulls her against her chest, caressing her protectively.
Dec 10 23:28:20 <Artemis> Alex just watches, hands in his pockets. "Uh… okay, well. I can't do anything for you."
Dec 10 23:28:32 <Tom90deg> "What? You could that past times…"
Dec 10 23:28:50 * Light stands back. What the hell is wrong with them?
Dec 10 23:28:54 <Artemis> "Yeah, and I was also passed out with the lot of you. I seem to still be here…"
Dec 10 23:29:23 <Tom90deg> "Bloody hell…could Eheliet talk to them maybe?"
Dec 10 23:29:34 <Light> "He wasn't answering the radio."
Dec 10 23:29:45 <lilah> Adhelami cries on Illia, mumbling on her, probably prayers
Dec 10 23:29:48 <Artemis> "I'm not magic, folks, sorry to burst your bu- well, I dunno. I doubt it. He couldnt help much before."
Dec 10 23:29:57 <Tom90deg> "Great…."
Dec 10 23:30:46 <Ragazzo> Liang is on the peripherary, not being terribly useful.
Dec 10 23:30:55 <Dr_Kens> She starts to sing softly to Adhelami, a small French tune from Illia's childhood.
Dec 10 23:31:27 <lilah> Compelling Lance personality change due to DIRE MOMENTS
Dec 10 23:32:33 <Tom90deg> "So what do we do?"
Dec 10 23:32:34 * Light pauses, taking this in. "Normal unconscious people can sometimes hear or take suggestions from voices."
Dec 10 23:32:37 <PaulS_laptop> "Illia, let's get her restrained. Nothin too severe, jus' enough to keep 'er from bein' a danger til he's dealt with. Unless you think it might spook her."
Dec 10 23:32:39 <Ragazzo> Fzzt!
Dec 10 23:32:54 <Tom90deg> "I think we should."
Dec 10 23:33:00 <Ragazzo> Lance stumbles, and rubs his eyes. "Blurgh…uhh…"
Dec 10 23:33:04 <PaulS_laptop> "What do you think, Adhel? You okay with that idea?"
Dec 10 23:33:04 <lilah> "NONO!!" She starts crying again, shaking her head…
Dec 10 23:33:05 <Dr_Kens> "I can hold her…she will be better this way."
Dec 10 23:33:30 <Dr_Kens> "I /am/ an adjutant…I can use my strength for things other than killing."
Dec 10 23:33:37 <Ragazzo> "We should at least get her into a bed…"
Dec 10 23:33:40 <Tom90deg> "Ok…lets get these people out of here though, don't want her sneaking another weapon…Lance, John, can you help?"
Dec 10 23:33:53 <Ragazzo> "Right…"
Dec 10 23:33:56 <lilah> And then she starts to struggle against Illia, completely changing— "RELEASE ME."
Dec 10 23:34:22 <Ragazzo> "Actually-uh, crap. Illia, please, get her ont o the bed."
Dec 10 23:34:27 <Dr_Kens> 4df+5 Using melee to hold her tight. "I will not let you harm or be harmed."
Dec 10 23:34:28 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: Using melee to hold her tight. "I will not let you harm or be harmed.": 2 (4df+5=-, -, 0, -)
Dec 10 23:34:36 <Ragazzo> He moves over to the pair.
Dec 10 23:34:58 <lilah> 4df+3 ATH dlfgjdfkjhjgdh
Dec 10 23:34:58 <Glacon> lilah: ATH dlfgjdfkjhjgdh: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Dec 10 23:34:58 <Ragazzo> Getting ready to snag adhelami is the girl breaks out somehow.
Dec 10 23:35:35 <Dr_Kens> It takes some effort, but Illia /is/ an adjutant. She holds Adhelami securely.
Dec 10 23:35:59 <Tom90deg> "John, lets just drag them into the hall and get the room clear and secure.."
Dec 10 23:36:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe grabs Myr's arms, bringing her out into the hall.
Dec 10 23:36:19 <Ragazzo> "No, leave them…john, Zoe, just take their weapons off them."
Dec 10 23:36:43 <Tom90deg> "Have you SEEN how many weapons Jason has? It'll be faster to just ddump them in the hall."
Dec 10 23:36:45 <Ragazzo> "It'll be better if we have everyone in one place where we can monitor them."
Dec 10 23:36:56 <Tom90deg> "Allright…."
Dec 10 23:37:13 <lilah> "I WILL NOT— Augh…" She gasps inwardly.
Dec 10 23:37:15 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts to search the prone people, taking any and all weapons, putting them out in the hall."
Dec 10 23:37:17 * Tox1 is now known as Tox
Dec 10 23:37:55 <Ragazzo> "Illia, the bed, please. I need to be able to make sure she's not going into a panic attack."
Dec 10 23:37:55 <PaulS_laptop> John starts stripping people of their tactical gear
Dec 10 23:37:59 * Light bends down and also starts doing this.
Dec 10 23:38:23 <Dr_Kens> "Ma petite chérie va bon. She will be alright."
Dec 10 23:38:25 <lilah> "He is… in there with them… he… God help me, help them…" She mumbles in Illia's shoulder.
Dec 10 23:38:38 <Dr_Kens> She gives Lance the evil eye. Do not touch them. Yet.
Dec 10 23:39:17 <PaulS_laptop> John finds clear beds in medical and starts placing people in them, and in nearby available chairs. Just places not-floor, for easy checking
Dec 10 23:39:40 <Ragazzo> LAnce puts his hands up.
Dec 10 23:39:45 <Ragazzo> He aint touching nothing
Dec 10 23:39:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe helps as much as she can
Dec 10 23:40:16 <Artemis> Alex walks over to the unconscious people and checks them over, making sure they aren't laying awkwardly on limps or anything.
Dec 10 23:40:47 <Light> "So- is there anything we can do? Where are they?"
Dec 10 23:41:25 <Dr_Kens> "Shh, shh, shh…you will be able to help…you are a strong one, ma chérie…hang in there…"
Dec 10 23:41:30 <Artemis> "Ahh… presumably in for another subconscious adventure. Hell if I know."
Dec 10 23:41:41 <Tom90deg> "Hm…I've a dumb idea. Jason knows Morse code, right?"
Dec 10 23:41:48 <Ragazzo> "As far as I know, they're probably in her, or kainithal's memories, or something. Working to find kainithal who is probably messing something."
Dec 10 23:41:58 <Ragazzo> *with something
Dec 10 23:42:49 <Tom90deg> "Can you help me take off Jason's helmet? Gonna see if I can communicate with any kind of sensation."
Dec 10 23:43:10 <Light> "Okay… so if it's either of them, they probably can find the knowledge of where they are."
Dec 10 23:43:18 <Light> "Go for someone without a helmet. Worth a try."
Dec 10 23:43:30 * Light kneels down next to Myrtle.
Dec 10 23:43:41 <Tom90deg> "ALice knows morse, I know, I don't suppose anyone who's awake knows?"
Dec 10 23:43:59 <Ragazzo> "I do."
Dec 10 23:44:12 <Ragazzo> "Just something you pick up…"
Dec 10 23:44:36 * Light leans next to Myrtle's ear, and says, "THE VAULT," loudly
Dec 10 23:44:37 <Light> .
Dec 10 23:44:38 * MisterFlames has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 10 23:44:43 <Ragazzo> He goes over to alice, and looks to see if she's helmeted.
Dec 10 23:44:58 <Maddy> She is
Dec 10 23:45:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads ove to Alice taking off her helmet. "Ok, lets see if it works…Pinch her ear, in morse, go SOS first a few times, and then say vault vault,he is in vault.
Dec 10 23:45:34 <Tom90deg> "No way to know if this is working though…"
Dec 10 23:46:09 <Maddy> 4df+8 Physdef Zoe
Dec 10 23:46:10 <Glacon> Maddy: Physdef Zoe: 9 (4df+8=0, +, +, -)
Dec 10 23:46:38 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Dec 10 23:46:38 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Dec 10 23:47:28 <E4D> Zoe gets the *balls* shocked off her and she doesn't even have them to start with. Christ, what an electric shock. -1 body, -2 athletics and melee.
Dec 10 23:47:37 <Tom90deg> "GAA!!!"
Dec 10 23:47:56 <Ragazzo> "…god damn it, /really/."
Dec 10 23:48:17 <Ragazzo> He hurries over to Zoe, and guides her to sit on a bed.
Dec 10 23:48:31 <Tom90deg> Zoe jumps back, waveing her hand. "Fucking cock bugging slut SHIT!"
Dec 10 23:48:34 <Dawny> Jillian wonders down to the sick bay and sighs. "What happened now?"
Dec 10 23:49:13 <Tom90deg> "That damn thing shocked me!"
Dec 10 23:49:13 <lilah> Adhelami breaths heavily, glancing back at Zoe. What the hell.
Dec 10 23:49:27 <Dr_Kens> "Young one is…having troubles with Kaiinthal."
Dec 10 23:49:28 * MisterFlames (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|SD#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|SD) has joined #afteraction
Dec 10 23:49:29 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Dec 10 23:49:35 <Tom90deg> "Fucking bitch, Damn it!"
Dec 10 23:49:45 <Dawny> "John made it, what do you expect?"
Dec 10 23:49:45 <lilah> She turns back into Illia, Focusing on stabilizing her mind and controlling Kaiinithal's attacks.
Dec 10 23:49:58 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, pleas,e just sit down."
Dec 10 23:50:08 <Ragazzo> "Jillian, can you remove the helmet safely?"
Dec 10 23:50:18 <Tom90deg> "JOHN! Come here and take that fucking helmet off so I can hit her!"
Dec 10 23:50:27 <Dawny> Jillian glances over at John. "I can try, or you could ask John"
Dec 10 23:50:42 <Dr_Kens> Illia holds her and hums again, this time a calm soothing tone. She's humming louder, trying to keep the arguing from bothering Adhelami.
Dec 10 23:51:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe hisses,waving her hand. "Bloody bugging hell…"
Dec 10 23:51:49 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "I solve practical problems". John designed the suit. And he can disable it. "I got it." He's a paranoid man by nature, and there *are* inbuilt 'failsafes' for him. He engages the power system's failsafe, effectively killing all suitpower until manually restarted.
Dec 10 23:51:50 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "I solve practical problems". John designed the suit. And he can disable it. "I got it." He's a paranoid man by nature, and there *are* inbuilt 'failsafes' for him. He engages the power system's failsafe, effectively killing all suitpower until manually restarted.: 6 (4df+6=+, -, -, +)
Dec 10 23:51:54 <Artemis> "Zoe. Calm down, doll."
Dec 10 23:52:04 <E4D> Success.
Dec 10 23:52:08 <Artemis> "Hitting people ain't gonna help, I don't think."
Dec 10 23:52:22 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, let me take a look at you…"
Dec 10 23:52:32 <Ragazzo> "And then we can try and get a emssage through…"
Dec 10 23:52:32 <Tom90deg> "You calm down, that hurt like hell." Zoe grumbles. "and it'll make me feel better. She could've warned us. What if it was an emergency?"
Dec 10 23:52:35 <PaulS_laptop> John pops the neck seal and removes the helmet
Dec 10 23:52:59 <Light> "…John, was that supposed to happen?"
Dec 10 23:53:04 <Artemis> "Zoe. Calm down and think. Think this through. What will hitting Alice in the face accomplish?"
Dec 10 23:53:11 <Dawny> "You hit her, and Jason may kill you when they get up."
Dec 10 23:53:15 <PaulS_laptop> "It's a defense mechanism, to keep someone from taking the suit"
Dec 10 23:53:27 <Tom90deg> "Yah, and they could've told us."
Dec 10 23:53:41 <Artemis> "Told us… what exactly?" Alex tilts his head.
Dec 10 23:53:42 <Tom90deg> "Just…pinch her damn ear in that morse code."
Dec 10 23:53:42 * Light frowns. "What if she was injured? Stupid design."
Dec 10 23:54:00 <PaulS_laptop> "basically, it's meant to make it so an enemy combatant can't strip her corpse of it"
Dec 10 23:54:07 <Tom90deg> "That the suits are booby trapped, so if there's an emergency, be careful in removing it."
Dec 10 23:54:18 <PaulS_laptop> "Jason's armor does the same"
Dec 10 23:54:20 <Tom90deg> "What about a frendly?"
Dec 10 23:54:40 <Artemis> "Just, relax okay, I doubt there's gonna be much we can do."
Dec 10 23:54:47 <PaulS_laptop> "If something breaches the suit, you've got bigger problems than tending wounded. Like a tank."
Dec 10 23:55:02 * Tox|Laptop (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E8DA9C62-CRInys|norcimO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E8DA9C62-CRInys|norcimO) has joined #afteraction
Dec 10 23:55:08 <lilah> "DAHNEL!!"
Dec 10 23:55:17 <lilah> Adhelami suddenly speaks sharply…
Dec 10 23:55:25 <Ragazzo> "Ok…" He sighs, and goes over to Alice.
Dec 10 23:55:26 <lilah> She's holding her head and huffing, "ENOUGH."
Dec 10 23:55:27 <Dr_Kens> "Young one?"
Dec 10 23:55:36 <PaulS_laptop> John adds a smirk and wink to that towards Zoe, almost as if saying 'or me'
Dec 10 23:55:42 <PaulS_laptop> "Vhen?"
Dec 10 23:56:17 <Ragazzo> Looks back at Adhel frowning, but then pinches out the message, lol. <Look for the 'Vault'. Adhelami is conscious on this end.>
Dec 10 23:56:21 <lilah> PUFF. PUFF. PUFF. She's TRYING to keep Kaiinithal's attacks back… she needs to focus for this. >:C
Dec 10 23:57:18 <Dr_Kens> Illia looks up and around. "Please, let her have quiet."
Dec 10 23:57:51 <Light> Light decides she'll worry about that problem later, and glances at Adhelami again.
Dec 10 23:58:06 <Tom90deg> Zoe grumbles, but stays quiet.
Dec 10 23:58:17 <Dawny> "Let go get drinks guys" Jillian places a hand on John's arm.
Dec 10 23:59:24 <PaulS_laptop> "In a bit, Jill"
Dec 10 23:59:54 <Dawny> "We need to let her have quiet, and with this many people it will never happen"
Dec 11 00:00:13 * Nioki_AWAY is now known as Nioki
Dec 11 00:02:03 <Ragazzo> "…I'm not sure if it worked."
Dec 11 00:02:16 <Ragazzo> He tries again, this time by tapping the code out firmly on her forehead.
Dec 11 00:02:24 <Light> "Keep repeating it," Light advises, keeping her voice low.
Dec 11 00:02:27 <Tom90deg> "Well, keep on doing it…Start with something simple. SOS or something, so she knows it's morse."
Dec 11 00:03:42 <Ragazzo> He repeats the message over and over.
Dec 11 00:03:53 <Artemis> "What exactly are you trying to convey here?" Alex folds his arms.
Dec 11 00:04:15 <Tom90deg> "She said that he was in the vault. It's not much, but it's all we have."
Dec 11 00:04:31 <Ragazzo> "That they should be looking for this vault, and the situation up here."
Dec 11 00:04:35 <lilah> "He is" She suddenly gasps and her eyes soften…
Dec 11 00:04:59 <lilah> "Is this what it is…?" She says softly, with thought…
Dec 11 00:05:45 <Ragazzo> Lance continues to beat out a pattern on Alice's forehead.
Dec 11 00:05:53 <Artemis> "Alright," he says skeptically. "Just.. don't distract Alice with it…"
Dec 11 00:06:00 <Ragazzo> "Oh…"
Dec 11 00:06:03 <Dr_Kens> Illia brushes her hair softly.
Dec 11 00:06:05 <Ragazzo> "That's a good point."
Dec 11 00:06:08 <Ragazzo> He pauses.
Dec 11 00:06:34 <Light> "Does she need to know?"
Dec 11 00:06:49 <Ragazzo> "It might help, I don't know."
Dec 11 00:07:08 <Nioki> Alanoch stays up on deck, keeping watch. He knows he wouldn't be much help in the current crisis, and somebody should always be keeping watch.
Dec 11 00:07:24 <Ragazzo> "I'm sure they'll be fine…"
Dec 11 00:07:41 * Light looks around at the others. She shrugs.
Dec 11 00:08:11 <Dawny> Jillian sighs and shakes her head. "I'll be in Engineering"
Dec 11 00:09:02 <Artemis> Alex goes over to kneel by adhelami, looking her over.
Dec 11 00:09:24 <Dr_Kens> "She is fine, Doctor…"
Dec 11 00:09:31 <Dr_Kens> Illia gives him a smile.
Dec 11 00:10:05 <lilah> Her eye is drifting away, elsewhere… "…they… have it…"
Dec 11 00:10:15 <Artemis> "I'm no doctor," he says, touching the girl's face lightly. "Addie?"
Dec 11 00:10:53 <Ragazzo> Lance goes to do something away from alice.
Dec 11 00:12:21 <Tom90deg> Zoe sits on one of the beds, flexing her hand.
Dec 11 00:12:36 <Dawny> Jillian walks out and starts to work on something in engineering.
Dec 11 00:13:05 <lilah> "He is… following them…" She HUFFS, her eye widening..
Dec 11 00:13:20 <Light> He's totally a doctor, Light thinks. She leans on the wall and drums her fingers on her thighs, watching adhelami.
Dec 11 00:13:47 <Tom90deg> "Lance, can you tap out a warning? maybe…oh, On the back of her head. Hard."
Dec 11 00:14:00 <Ragazzo> "…a warning for what?"
Dec 11 00:14:08 <Tom90deg> "He is following them."
Dec 11 00:14:14 <Ragazzo> "Oh."
Dec 11 00:14:34 <Tom90deg> "Course, sitll no idea if this is even working…"
Dec 11 00:14:50 <Light> "Worth a try. I think that would overrule whatever distraction it poses."
Dec 11 00:15:05 <Ragazzo> "Very well."
Dec 11 00:15:15 <Light> "Even if it's working. They would have felt us moving them," Light considers. Her voice is still quiet.
Dec 11 00:15:17 <Dr_Kens> "Kaiinthal…I swear on my sword that I will find you and make you pay for all the pain you have caused…and I know you can hear me, salope."
Dec 11 00:15:23 <Dr_Kens> salope = bitch in french
Dec 11 00:15:39 <Ragazzo> He goes over, and turns alice on her stomach with some difficulty.
Dec 11 00:15:41 <Tom90deg> "I don't know…I just feel helpess. Nothing we can do, no way to warn them."
Dec 11 00:16:16 <Ragazzo> He taps out a message saying that kainnithal is following them, three times, fifteen seconds break in between each.
Dec 11 00:16:26 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 11 00:17:41 <Ragazzo> He rubs his temples. "Ugh…whatever."
Dec 11 00:18:29 * Light shrugs.
Dec 11 00:18:34 <Ragazzo> He lowers his head to Alice's ear and speaks distinctly, but without yelling. "This is Doctor Lance Cole. Kain is following you, be careful."
Dec 11 00:20:49 <lilah> Adhelami takes a deep breath, "They are near…"
Dec 11 00:22:38 <lilah> Then, trying to pull away, she begins to feel at her cloak, now…
Dec 11 00:28:55 <lilah> Digging in all her pockets, she frantically searches for SOMETHING.
Dec 11 00:29:19 * Tox has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 11 00:29:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe watches Ami carefully.
Dec 11 00:29:35 * Tox|Laptop has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 11 00:30:03 * Dexanote is now known as Dexa
Dec 11 00:30:40 <lilah> And then she starts to bite into a seam in her cloak, pulling on it..
Dec 11 00:30:43 <Light> "Can we help?" She asks quietly.
Dec 11 00:31:20 <Tom90deg> "Wait…be careful, she's trying to get some thread…"
Dec 11 00:31:52 * Light walks over to the cabinets, and quietly starts looking around in them.
Dec 11 00:32:38 <Artemis> "Addie, what…" Alex inspects her efforts with a keen eye.
Dec 11 00:33:14 <Light> A few moments later, she walks over with a package of surgical thread, showing it to the others if they might object.
Dec 11 00:33:58 <PaulS_laptop> John shrugs
Dec 11 00:34:00 <Tom90deg> "Hm…Here, give me…."
Dec 11 00:34:02 <lilah> She suddenly then rips the hem of her cloak open…
Dec 11 00:34:25 <Dr_Kens> Illia looks down.
Dec 11 00:34:37 <Light> "Never mind.
Dec 11 00:34:38 <Light> "
Dec 11 00:34:48 <Tom90deg> "I'll take it anywho…"
Dec 11 00:34:51 <lilah> And as she pulls it open, there are needles. Very ornate, beautiful needles in varying sizes.
Dec 11 00:34:55 <Ragazzo> "…"
Dec 11 00:35:44 <lilah> They are imprinted with very tiny and beautiful designs, the tips of the needles covered with little hides.
Dec 11 00:36:04 <lilah> She begins to pluck them out of the hiding space, "It is these! It is these!!"
Dec 11 00:36:24 <Dr_Kens> Illia takes them from her. "They're beautiful."
Dec 11 00:36:48 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes the surgical thread from Light, making a large loop.
Dec 11 00:37:09 <lilah> "NO! Wait!!"
Dec 11 00:37:54 <Tom90deg> "Ami, have you ever see this before?"
Dec 11 00:38:09 <Light> "Hold on a minute, zoe."
Dec 11 00:38:12 <Artemis> Alex makes a face at Illia. "Give them back."
Dec 11 00:38:28 <Artemis> "Zoe, poptart, please, not now."
Dec 11 00:38:49 <Dr_Kens> Illia passes them back.":
Dec 11 00:39:07 <Tom90deg> "Trying to distract her…and Poptart?"
Dec 11 00:39:31 <Artemis> "-Don't- distract her."
Dec 11 00:39:37 <lilah> "W-W-We…" She clutches them, shutting her eyes, "These are what he is looking for…"
Dec 11 00:39:49 <Tom90deg> "Then we will keep them safe."
Dec 11 00:41:00 <lilah> "And, I can feel them! They are warm! They have them! I am sure!" She holds her hands open, looking at them…
Dec 11 00:41:47 * Dawny is now known as DawnyPickingPeopleUp
Dec 11 00:43:16 <lilah> She shuts her eyes tightly, clutching them once more. She begins to… focus thoughts into them, focusing anything into them. Thinking of her grandmother who gave her the needles, and taught her about her ability… And her eyes snaps open, "They are in danger." She suddenly says.
Dec 11 00:43:29 <lilah> It seems Kaiinithal's focus has completely come off of her.
Dec 11 00:43:49 <Tom90deg> "CAn you do anything to help them?"
Dec 11 00:47:05 <Dr_Kens> "Think, young one."
Dec 11 00:50:08 <lilah> "Kaiinithal… he… is waiting. S-Somewhere, I can't…" When she attempts to think further, she is suddenly hit with a pain in her head. She cringes.
Dec 11 00:53:06 * Break (~ten.nozirev.soif.acnasl.A748E19A-CRInys|tpircsnn#ten.nozirev.soif.acnasl.A748E19A-CRInys|tpircsnn) has joined #afteraction
Dec 11 00:53:53 <Tom90deg> "Ami, what makes those needles so speical?"
Dec 11 00:54:23 <lilah> "…My grandmother gave them to me, when she told me that I was blessed with my power. T-They are the item I associate my power with the most…"
Dec 11 00:55:04 <Tom90deg> "They must be very speical."
Dec 11 00:55:52 <lilah> She then suddenly speaks her mind into them once more

Dec 11 01:01:25 <lilah> Their voices! They suddenly come over the needles! (Refer to AAM for voices.)
Dec 11 01:02:41 <Tom90deg> "Damn it works…."
Dec 11 01:04:24 <Dr_Kens> "Artemis…he…he must be alright.
Dec 11 01:04:26 <Dr_Kens> "
Dec 11 01:06:39 <lilah> "T-The vault! There is a guardian! Please go there!!"
Dec 11 01:07:31 <lilah> She wonders, why do I know this stuff..??
Dec 11 01:14:03 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 11 01:23:04 * Light listens in, wondering what would happen to them in the real world if they died.
Dec 11 01:24:06 <lilah> Adhelami tightly shuts her eyes, frowning deeply… "S-Sehlvi…"
Dec 11 01:24:42 <Dr_Kens> Illia shudders and droops a bit. "…Artemis?"
Dec 11 01:26:44 * DawnyPickingPeopleUp is now known as Dawny
Dec 11 01:27:03 <Dr_Kens> .tell Dawny http://i.imgur.com/4m40E.gif :3
Dec 11 01:27:03 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: I'll pass that along.
Dec 11 01:27:07 <Dr_Kens> …Fuck.
Dec 11 01:36:08 <Dr_Kens> Kens walks out of his quarters, shaven and clean.
Dec 11 01:38:27 <lilah> Adhelami shuts her eyes tightly, focusing deeply…
Dec 11 01:43:43 <lilah> They are deep in her mind, she can't seem to find them… At least she does not think so. A mind is such a great thing.
Dec 11 01:47:08 <Artemis> Artemis' body jerks.
Dec 11 01:48:03 <Dexa> Myrtle lets out a small cry, shuddering.
Dec 11 01:48:08 <Dr_Kens> Illia jerks as well, glancing at Artemis. "Artemis…Myrtle?"
Dec 11 01:48:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves over to Myrtle, looking her over.
Dec 11 01:49:06 <Dexa> She starts shivering.
Dec 11 01:50:19 <Tom90deg> «Alex, Light, we need you in medical. Myrtle is acting weird."
Dec 11 01:51:06 <lilah> Adhelami begins to tear up… She's focusing— hard..
Dec 11 01:51:11 <Artemis> Alex is standing right over there. "Yeah, I see it. She's preoccupied."
Dec 11 01:52:47 <Light> Light, around, kneels down and looks her over. Nothing obvious. Hey, maybe she'll find out soon. "Hmm."
Dec 11 02:07:40 <lilah> Adhelami suddenly focuses on feelings of protection. These people mean something to her! She fills her mind with it.
Dec 11 02:14:04 * Dawny has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Dec 11 02:18:37 * PaulS_laptop has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 11 02:24:08 <Dexa> Myr cries out and goes limp.
Dec 11 02:24:22 * Light checks her pulse.
Dec 11 02:28:46 <Dexa> She doesn't go limp! just more shuddering