Bird is the Word

Oct 11 22:31:31 <Maddy> Bou is playing with her spiders in camp.
Oct 11 22:32:53 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
Oct 11 22:33:31 <E4D> Jason's sitting by Alice, watching her draw.
Oct 11 22:35:19 <Maddy> Alice is drawing Bou fighting the pig.
Oct 11 22:36:40 <MisterFlames> Midnight studies stuff, go her.
Oct 11 22:36:55 <Salmander> Everyone present who is human falls unconscious
Oct 11 22:38:08 <Soulless> alicel is chilling
Oct 11 22:38:26 <Maddy> Alice flops
Oct 11 22:38:35 <Salmander> He probably notices a bunch of people fall over
Oct 11 22:39:01 <Soulless> Alicel gets up from the Eve and regards Kay, passed out. He shakes her.
Oct 11 22:39:11 <Salmander> She doesn't wake up
Oct 11 22:39:22 <Salmander> Redd pops up. "The fuck?"
Oct 11 22:39:32 <Maddy> Bou is totally oblivious. Or maybe she doesnt really care. WHO KNOWS?
Oct 11 22:39:49 <Gerald> Charon's wine glass drops the the ground, spilling the amber liquid. Such a waste.
Oct 11 22:39:50 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 11 22:40:05 <Soulless> "Redd?" He glances over to see Charon passed out.
Oct 11 22:40:20 <Soulless> "Redd, do you know what is going on?"
Oct 11 22:40:24 <Salmander> Redd prods Charon's head with his shoe.
Oct 11 22:40:36 <MisterFlames> "Okay, this is odd." Midnight says as she looks around.
Oct 11 22:40:43 <Gerald> Charon, who would presumably be irritated by this, doesn't resond.
Oct 11 22:40:46 <Gerald> Respond, even
Oct 11 22:41:26 <MisterFlames> Midnight walks over to the nearest human to look them over. Prolly Kay.
Oct 11 22:41:33 <Salmander> "You sense any psychic shit, Midnight?"
Oct 11 22:41:42 <Soulless> "Midnight, is something going on that I cannot be aware of?"
Oct 11 22:42:02 <Soulless> He is assuming this is some paranormal shit that flies over his processors.
Oct 11 22:42:15 <Salmander> Kay appears to have just fallen unconscious. No sign of head trauma.
Oct 11 22:42:42 <Salmander> Everyone still awake, roll perception
Oct 11 22:42:56 <Soulless> 4df+2
Oct 11 22:42:57 <Glacon> Soulless: 3 (4df+2=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 11 22:43:20 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Perception
Oct 11 22:43:21 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Perception: 5 (4df+4=-, 0, +, +)
Oct 11 22:44:22 <Maddy> 4df+4 Seeing in every direction.
Oct 11 22:44:23 <Glacon> Maddy: Seeing in every direction.: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Oct 11 22:44:30 <Maddy> Bou sees everything ever.
Oct 11 22:46:39 <Salmander> Everyone hears hissing, but Bou can already sense that it is coming from a canister that has been dropped on the ground approximately 20.5 meters from herself, in the general center of the camp. Examination of its trajectory suggests launching, and looking around she can see a variety of other canisters dropped, presumably in some sort of launch to cover the forest. Indeed, she sees…
Oct 11 22:46:41 <Salmander> …everything ever.
Oct 11 22:46:58 <Maddy> "Uh oh."
Oct 11 22:47:26 <Soulless> "What is wrong Bou? What is that noise?"
Oct 11 22:47:43 <Maddy> Bou jumps up. "STINK BUGS!"
Oct 11 22:47:50 <Maddy> She's pointing.
Oct 11 22:48:06 <Soulless> "Stink bugs?" He looks over to where she is pointing.
Oct 11 22:48:08 <Maddy> "Someone must have thrown them into camp!"
Oct 11 22:48:34 <MisterFlames> "Gas attack," Midnight states. She looks for Jason.
Oct 11 22:48:38 <Soulless> "Is that what is causing everyone to fall asleep?"
Oct 11 22:48:40 <Salmander> There's a silver canister lying there, emitting what is presumably some kind of nauseous gas.
Oct 11 22:48:45 <Salmander> Redd walks over to it.
Oct 11 22:48:48 <Salmander> "Well shit."
Oct 11 22:48:59 <Maddy> "Give it to me mister suit!"
Oct 11 22:49:20 <Maddy> "Gimme gimme!"
Oct 11 22:49:25 <MisterFlames> "Get rid of it, Redd." Midnight walks over to look at Jason, see if he's wearing his armor.
Oct 11 22:49:27 <Maddy> She has grabby hands.
Oct 11 22:49:50 <E4D> Jason's in his tent. He's laying flat across his bedroll, and his gas mask carrier is open. It's by his right hand, next to Alice's face, apparently having scrambled to put it on her before passing out himself.
Oct 11 22:50:25 <Soulless> Alicel tentatively throws a stick at the canister to see if it reacts to impact.
Oct 11 22:50:28 <Soulless> 4df+4 throwin
Oct 11 22:50:29 <Glacon> Soulless: throwin: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 11 22:50:34 <MisterFlames> "Alicel, over here. Can you put a gas mask on someone?"
Oct 11 22:50:38 <Salmander> The canister is thrown way far away
Oct 11 22:50:59 <Soulless> "Ah, so it does not react to strikes. That is one good thing. Sure, Midnight."
Oct 11 22:51:13 <Soulless> Alicel walks over to Midnight, looking at the mask, Jason and Alice.
Oct 11 22:51:17 <Soulless> "Who am I putting it on?"
Oct 11 22:51:32 <MisterFlames> "Alice. She'll know where others are."
Oct 11 22:51:34 <Maddy> Bou sets to getting rid of as many canisters as possible.
Oct 11 22:51:53 <Salmander> Redd looks over the camp.
Oct 11 22:52:19 <Soulless> Alicel puts the gas mask on Alice easily enough, it's not hard.
Oct 11 22:52:20 <Maddy> 4df+3 thowing them bacck to where they came from in an effort to gas the jackass who chucke them
Oct 11 22:52:20 <Glacon> Maddy: thowing them bacck to where they came from in an effort to gas the jackass who chucke them: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Oct 11 22:52:43 <Maddy> "Take that, chucklefuck!" Bou has been learing from Jason apparently.
Oct 11 22:52:56 <Salmander> You chuck them as far as plantly possible.
Oct 11 22:53:10 <MisterFlames> Midnight waits for Alicel to finish, then tries stage one of waking Alice up.
Oct 11 22:53:21 <MisterFlames> 4df Kitty bite!
Oct 11 22:53:21 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Kitty bite!: -4 (4df=-, -, -, -)
Oct 11 22:53:35 <Maddy> 4df+3 Alice defense
Oct 11 22:53:36 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice defense: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Oct 11 22:53:46 <Salmander> Midnight bites her own tongue, and gives Alice a swanky new haircut.
Oct 11 22:54:03 <Soulless> Alicel shakes Alice.
Oct 11 22:54:12 <MisterFlames> Midnight yowls.
Oct 11 22:54:18 <Maddy> Does Alice wake up?
Oct 11 22:54:44 <Soulless> "Midnight, are you alright?"
Oct 11 22:55:13 <Salmander> Nope
Oct 11 22:55:21 <Maddy> Welp.
Oct 11 22:55:46 <Maddy> Bou sneaks towards where the cans vcame from.
Oct 11 22:56:02 <Salmander> Gonan take a while to sneak all the way to sydney
Oct 11 22:56:11 <Maddy> Dang.
Oct 11 22:56:18 <Salmander> Redd rubs his hat
Oct 11 22:56:28 <Soulless> "I guess it is not working. We should go, Midnight. It sounded earlier that Bou has been clearing the air."
Oct 11 22:56:45 <Salmander> "Whelp."
Oct 11 22:56:50 <Soulless> "By removing the canisters, of course. Hopefully everyone will awaken."
Oct 11 22:56:53 <Salmander> He paces for a moment.
Oct 11 22:56:54 <Maddy> "Whadowedo?" Bou is getting a little irate, dirty air makes her skin itch.
Oct 11 22:57:22 <Soulless> Alicel walks out of Alice's tent and gets up on Eve, looking to see if there is anything around the camp that we need to worry about.
Oct 11 22:57:23 * Gerald_ (~PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc#PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 22:57:34 <Soulless> 4df+2 Whyaremyfriendsasleep
Oct 11 22:57:34 <Salmander> "I think I might know where we can get smelling salts."
Oct 11 22:57:34 <Glacon> Soulless: Whyaremyfriendsasleep: 4 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 11 22:57:58 <Maddy> "Wouldathornedslaphelp?"
Oct 11 22:57:59 <MisterFlames> "Yeah, I'm all right. Just bit my tongue."
Oct 11 22:58:30 <Soulless> Is there anything Alicel can pick up on?
Oct 11 22:58:31 <Salmander> Alicel finds nothing too worrying. From teh array of the canisters you can guess that they were launched all over the area around sydney.
Oct 11 22:58:47 <Soulless> "It seems like they know our exact location then."
Oct 11 22:59:08 <MisterFlames> "If they did, they wouldn't use sleep gas, they'd use artillery."
Oct 11 22:59:48 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight prepares a cleansing spell (Occult Maneuver: Healing)
Oct 11 22:59:49 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight prepares a cleansing spell (Occult Maneuver: Healing): 5 (4df+4=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 11 23:00:16 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight casts the spell on Alice, to clear her of this sleepy gas.
Oct 11 23:00:16 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight casts the spell on Alice, to clear her of this sleepy gas.: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Oct 11 23:00:35 <Salmander> lol nope
Oct 11 23:01:02 <Soulless> "Bou, do you know how strong this sleeping gas is? Can you tell?"
Oct 11 23:01:25 <Maddy> 4df+6 Tapping totally botanical for survival roll
Oct 11 23:01:26 <Glacon> Maddy: Tapping totally botanical for survival roll: 8 (4df+6=+, +, -, +)
Oct 11 23:01:32 <Salmander> Redd paces some more. "There's a Wondertainment medical cabinet in some tree around the outpost. I think Johnny might know."
Oct 11 23:01:32 * Gerald has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 11 23:01:43 * Gerald_ is now known as Gerald
Oct 11 23:01:57 <Soulless> Alicel goes to look for Johnny.
Oct 11 23:02:20 <Salmander> This is a kind of invisible gas with effects you haven't seen before. You can tell they'll be asleep for quite some time unless you get a way to wake them up.
Oct 11 23:02:35 <Salmander> Johnny's still looking over the dirt patch.
Oct 11 23:02:46 <Maddy> "Gotta get them salts Suit is talkin' about."
Oct 11 23:03:09 <MisterFlames> "Healing magics aren't my best spells," Midnight allows.
Oct 11 23:03:28 <Soulless> "Johnny. There has been an emergency."
Oct 11 23:03:36 <Salmander> "What?" Johnny looks up.
Oct 11 23:03:43 <Maddy> Bou STARES at the plastic man. "Oooooh!"
Oct 11 23:03:53 <Soulless> "Consider this an important mission to help our comrades. We have been attacked with sleeping gas, most everyone is asleep."
Oct 11 23:04:22 <Maddy> Bou is fiighting a massive urge to pick Johnny up.
Oct 11 23:04:28 <Salmander> "Oh dear!"
Oct 11 23:04:35 <Soulless> "Redd has notified us that you may know if there is a medical cabinet around in one of these trees. Please help us."
Oct 11 23:05:28 <Salmander> "All Wondertainment toys are inherently aware of planted medical trees!" Johnny salutes and runs to Kay's tent.
Oct 11 23:05:41 <Maddy> Bou follows.
Oct 11 23:05:54 <Soulless> Alright then, they are getting somewhere. Alicel is quick on Johnny's heels.
Oct 11 23:06:11 <MisterFlames> Midnight stays to guard the campsite.
Oct 11 23:06:12 <Salmander> Moments later he bursts out through the tent flaps in his little remote control car.
Oct 11 23:06:59 <Maddy> :o! Says Bou and she chases.
Oct 11 23:07:04 <Soulless> "Lead the way, Johnny. We are counting on you for this important mission."
Oct 11 23:07:08 <Salmander> Redd walks into John's tent and comes out with his IED. "You go ahead, cat. I got us covered."
Oct 11 23:07:20 <Soulless> He is following Johnny and nods at Redd.
Oct 11 23:07:35 <Soulless> He also waves at Midnight.
Oct 11 23:07:44 <MisterFlames> "You're of more use than I am. No hands, remember?"
Oct 11 23:08:08 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.EEA1F7A9-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.EEA1F7A9-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:08:30 <Soulless> "Alright. Come on Bou, we must be quick." He is following Johnny. For a little car it is quite useful.
Oct 11 23:09:10 <Maddy> Bou is very fast.
Oct 11 23:09:17 <Salmander> "But I ain't fast."
Oct 11 23:09:48 <Salmander> The car rolls off into #afteractionmission
Oct 11 23:10:57 <Maddy> Bou is running along side the car as fast as her little legs can carry ehr.
Oct 11 23:11:10 <Soulless> "We should bring everything we find in the medical cabinet. Kay would find it useful, perhaps."
Oct 11 23:11:37 <Salmander> The car runs along the forest floor, under tree roots and ferns
Oct 11 23:11:44 <Maddy> "Man, I figured a buncha humans would have their own medicine. You guys sure are stupid."
Oct 11 23:11:48 <Soulless> Alicel is speaking as he is following the car.
Oct 11 23:11:59 <Soulless> "The medicine has been running low, Bou. It is not infinite."
Oct 11 23:12:17 <Maddy> "Why wouldn't you look /before/ you ran out?"
Oct 11 23:12:26 <Salmander> Roll athletics, Bou and alicel
Oct 11 23:12:32 <Soulless> 4df
Oct 11 23:12:32 <Glacon> Soulless: 1 (4df=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 11 23:12:33 <Maddy> 4df+3
Oct 11 23:12:34 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Oct 11 23:12:48 <Soulless> "That is because we did look. They are hard to find."
Oct 11 23:13:09 <Salmander> Bou is a master of foliage, and dodges in and out of the ways of branches.
Oct 11 23:13:19 <Maddy> Bou is foliage.
Oct 11 23:13:27 <Salmander> Alicel, on the other hand, trips and falls on his robo face
Oct 11 23:13:46 <Soulless> Fffffuu-
Oct 11 23:14:04 <Soulless> Alicel gets up quickly and continues, cursing slightly.
Oct 11 23:14:25 <Salmander> Alicel tries to get up, but is soon left behind, all alone, and lost in the middle of the forest
Oct 11 23:14:35 <Soulless> "…Dammit. Bou? Johnny?"
Oct 11 23:14:42 <Soulless> He wipes the dirt from his eyeballs.
Oct 11 23:14:44 <Salmander> Roll survival, Alicel
Oct 11 23:14:48 <Soulless> 4df ;_;
Oct 11 23:14:49 <Glacon> Soulless: ;
_;: 0 (4df=0, -, +, 0)
Oct 11 23:15:01 <Salmander> You have no idea where you are
Oct 11 23:15:13 <Soulless> …Alicel sighs.
Oct 11 23:15:26 <Soulless> "Bou?! Johnny?!" He yells louder.
Oct 11 23:15:36 <Salmander> Meanwhile, Johnny and Bou race towards the charred area of the forest
Oct 11 23:16:00 <Soulless> Alicel chills. Maybe they'll come back for him. Maybe.
Oct 11 23:16:10 <Soulless> He hopes they will. Sniffle. ;_;
Oct 11 23:17:20 <Salmander> The whole area is still quite barren. The car races towards a small stump.
Oct 11 23:19:24 <Maddy> Bou goes to the stump. "How to I get in it?"
Oct 11 23:19:56 <Salmander> Johnn gets out of the car and kicks the stump. It opens to a pile of… medical things.
Oct 11 23:20:06 <Salmander> You vaguely remember Redd mentioning smelling salts.
Oct 11 23:20:51 <Maddy> "Can I put this in your car greeny?"
Oct 11 23:21:33 <Soulless> Alicel is sitting by a tree, looking like an abandoned child.
Oct 11 23:21:46 <Salmander> Alicel is still all alone
Oct 11 23:21:58 <Salmander> Johnny nods. "Can do, leaf creature."
Oct 11 23:22:10 <Soulless> So Ronery.
Oct 11 23:22:16 <Soulless> He is waiting for Redd.
Oct 11 23:23:23 <Maddy> "Hehehe. Leaf Creature." she grins as she packs the car. "The others call me Bou."
Oct 11 23:23:34 <Salmander> "I see… Bou."
Oct 11 23:23:44 <Salmander> A branch falls down near Bou.
Oct 11 23:23:49 <Salmander> *Alicel
Oct 11 23:24:02 <Soulless> Alicel looks up to see where the branch fell from.
Oct 11 23:24:08 <Soulless> "Hello?"
Oct 11 23:24:34 <Salmander> SCREECH
Oct 11 23:25:04 <Soulless> Alicel is up with his knives, looking for the noise.
Oct 11 23:25:13 <Salmander> Some kind of large, avian creature is on a tree, looking down at Alicel.
Oct 11 23:25:21 <Soulless> "Hello."
Oct 11 23:25:27 <Soulless> Does it look dangerous?
Oct 11 23:25:27 <Salmander> SCREECH
Oct 11 23:26:01 <Maddy> "Ok littleman, let's get back to the people!"
Oct 11 23:26:12 <Salmander> Yes
Oct 11 23:26:22 <Salmander> The large avian creature that screeches does look dangerous
Oct 11 23:26:30 <Soulless> He is begins slowly backing away from under the tree, never looking away from it.
Oct 11 23:26:53 <Salmander> Johnny frowns. "Do you think we should bring some more stuff?"
Oct 11 23:27:03 <Soulless> "Please leave me alone. I do not wish to get into conflict."
Oct 11 23:27:10 <Salmander> It cranes its neck lower until its head is level with Alicel's
Oct 11 23:27:16 <Soulless> Trying to reason with a fucking bird. Alicel you are an idiot.
Oct 11 23:27:26 <Maddy> "I can carry some, but how else would we get it there?"
Oct 11 23:27:46 <Maddy> "I am very small."
Oct 11 23:28:00 <Salmander> It opens up its beak wider than seems possible, almost to 180 degrees. Its beak span is almost as tall as Alicel.
Oct 11 23:28:03 <Salmander> SCREECH
Oct 11 23:28:57 <Soulless> Alicel continues stepping back. Not good. Another approach.
Oct 11 23:29:04 <Salmander> Johnny shrugs. "I guess you make a good point."
Oct 11 23:29:15 <Salmander> The beak closes and it pecks.
Oct 11 23:29:19 <Salmander> Defense, Alicel
Oct 11 23:29:24 <Maddy> "We can get the people to drive their bigger cars! Let's go!"
Oct 11 23:29:27 <Soulless> 4df+4
Oct 11 23:29:27 <Glacon> Soulless: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Oct 11 23:29:35 <Salmander> 4df+4 manbirdpig
Oct 11 23:29:36 <Glacon> Salmander: manbirdpig: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 11 23:30:02 <Salmander> It retracts its head as its beak clangs off of Alicel's metal skeleton
Oct 11 23:30:29 <Salmander> Johnny nods and gets in the car, screeching off back towards the convoy.
Oct 11 23:31:02 <Soulless> Alicel's face contorts into something impossible for most humans. His volume is turned on full blast. He lets out the most ear-splitting high pitched scream imaginable.
Oct 11 23:31:05 <Soulless> 4df+4
Oct 11 23:31:06 <Glacon> Soulless: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Oct 11 23:31:37 <Salmander> 4df+4 bird ears
Oct 11 23:31:38 <Glacon> Salmander: bird ears: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 11 23:31:54 <Salmander> The bird is unfazed and screeches back then… croons you
Oct 11 23:32:06 <Salmander> It appears you may have just performed a mating call
Oct 11 23:32:06 <Soulless> (Oh, that was a tag of uncanny valley)
Oct 11 23:32:13 <Soulless> …Alicel is ok with this.
Oct 11 23:32:31 <Maddy> Bou is still running back to camp.
Oct 11 23:32:42 <Salmander> It croons some more, then swoops up and then downwards, attempting to pick you up with its talons
Oct 11 23:32:50 <Salmander> 4df+4 SWOOP
Oct 11 23:32:51 <Glacon> Salmander: SWOOP: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
Oct 11 23:33:52 <Soulless> 4df+4
Oct 11 23:33:53 <Glacon> Soulless: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Oct 11 23:34:06 <Soulless> Apparently the bird can pick up 350 pounds of metal.
Oct 11 23:34:22 <Salmander> It picks you up and gains some success, however your LARGE WEIGHT is hampering its success
Oct 11 23:34:33 <Salmander> Bou and John arrive at the scene
Oct 11 23:34:44 <Salmander> "ATTACK!"
Oct 11 23:34:47 <Maddy> O_O "Burd."
Oct 11 23:35:03 <Maddy> 4df+3 rock throwan.
Oct 11 23:35:04 <Glacon> Maddy: rock throwan.: 1 (4df+3=+, -, -, -)
Oct 11 23:35:09 <Salmander> Johnny fires a bazooka round, but it fails to reach the beast.
Oct 11 23:35:11 <Salmander> 4df+4
Oct 11 23:35:11 <Glacon> Salmander: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 11 23:35:19 <Salmander> The rock hits alicel
Oct 11 23:35:30 <Maddy> "Oop."
Oct 11 23:36:51 <Salmander> Alicel still has freedom of his arms. He is being lifted by his shoulders.
Oct 11 23:37:00 <Soulless> "It… it was crooning at me earlier. I do not think it means harm?" He isn't struggling because fuck if he wants to fall.
Oct 11 23:37:27 <Maddy> "Means it wants to make baby burds."
Oct 11 23:37:37 <Soulless> "But I am not a bird!"
Oct 11 23:37:53 <Salmander> The bird begins to lift-off. Alicel is now above the treeline.
Oct 11 23:38:00 <Maddy> "Oh dear."
Oct 11 23:38:26 <Salmander> Any drop from here would be quite dangerous
Oct 11 23:38:44 <Maddy> "Littleman, get back to camp, I'll try to figure this out."
Oct 11 23:38:51 <Soulless> Alicel is holding the bird's talons with his hands, he does not want to fall.
Oct 11 23:38:55 <Salmander> Bou and Johnny watch as the bird flies off with Alicel in talons.
Oct 11 23:39:04 <Soulless> Although, he likes this feeling of flight. It's kinda fun.
Oct 11 23:39:41 <Salmander> Johnny nods to Bou and drives the vehicle towards #afteraction
Oct 11 23:39:43 <Maddy> "Go SOLDIER! MOVE MOVE!" she points back to camp.
Oct 11 23:39:53 <Maddy> Bou is following and tracking the bird.
Oct 11 23:40:02 <Maddy> It has to be going somewhere.
Oct 11 23:42:15 <Maddy> "ROBODUDE! I'm coming! Just…don't fall."
Oct 11 23:42:25 <Soulless> "I am trying not to!"
Oct 11 23:42:46 <Maddy> "Good."
Oct 11 23:42:52 <Salmander> Alicel and the bird ascend higher and higher until Bou finds them difficult to see
Oct 11 23:43:11 <Maddy> "Sheeeet."
Oct 11 23:43:36 <Salmander> They can no longer hear each other
Oct 11 23:43:54 <Maddy> Bou stops, shrugs and moseys back to camp.
Oct 11 23:44:14 <Soulless> Alicel slides his sound system to a high pitch, similar to what he was before. He makes a few artificial chirps and points to where the camp is.
Oct 11 23:44:57 <Salmander> The birds coos and keeps flying further into the forest. Apparently it wants to show off its nest.
Oct 11 23:46:30 <Soulless> "Ok, maybe later." At least it doesn't want to hurt him. He records the direction they're going and its relation to the camp. Maybe he can try to show the bird 'his nest' later.
Oct 11 23:48:01 <Salmander> After a few minutes, an enormous tree comes into view
Oct 11 23:48:31 <Salmander> And on a large limb poking out the side there's a giant nest
Oct 11 23:48:34 <Salmander> No eggs, how sad
Oct 11 23:49:28 <Soulless> "Is that your nest? It does look lonely…"
Oct 11 23:50:25 <Salmander> It slows down and descends down and onto the nest, dropping Alicel in.
Oct 11 23:50:33 <Soulless> Is it a hard fall?
Oct 11 23:50:54 <Salmander> Yes, you're about 50 feet above the forest canopy.
Oct 11 23:51:06 <Salmander> THis is a big tree
Oct 11 23:51:22 <Soulless> Defense?
Oct 11 23:51:46 <Salmander> No, you drop into the nest
Oct 11 23:52:09 <Salmander> It is nice and soft
Oct 11 23:52:12 <Soulless> Alicel drops in. Ok then. He… looks around. His nest-knowledge is not that great.
Oct 11 23:52:19 <Salmander> The perfect home for little chicks
Oct 11 23:52:28 <Soulless> He attempts a few artificial chirps of approval.
Oct 11 23:53:22 <Salmander> The birds coos and croons Alicel
Oct 11 23:53:30 <Salmander> You can sense that it is warmer
Oct 11 23:53:41 <Soulless> Alicel allows himself to be crooned. Well, he is ok with this. Kind of.
Oct 11 23:54:15 <Salmander> It twitches its head from side to side, seeming to expect some show of affection back.
Oct 11 23:54:36 <Soulless> Alicel attempts to croon back and runs his hands into ts feathers.
Oct 11 23:54:47 <Soulless> He picks out broken and imperfect ones.
Oct 11 23:54:58 <Soulless> He is grooming the bird.
Oct 11 23:55:35 <Salmander> The bird coos again and back away, turning around to watch the forest for a moment for any intruders
Oct 11 23:55:41 <Salmander> Now's your chance, Alicel
Oct 11 23:56:13 <Soulless> Alicel looks down. Any chance of climbing down this thing?
Oct 11 23:56:49 <Salmander> It's a pretty steep trunk, but if you had some way of slowing how you fall, you could probably slide down
Oct 11 23:57:55 <Ragazzo> .choose awkward sleep talking, fire
Oct 11 23:57:56 <Glacon> Ragazzo: fire
Oct 11 23:58:09 <Soulless> Alicel is three hundred and fifty pounds. All he has is his clothing and he is -not- getting naked with a bird that wants him as a mate.
Oct 11 23:58:10 <Salmander> …
Oct 11 23:58:14 * MartinSage (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.E4B78136-CRInys|esaCH#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.E4B78136-CRInys|esaCH) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 11 23:58:16 <Ragazzo> Whoops
Oct 11 23:58:42 <Salmander> better get creative Alicel. The bird is going to start lighting vanilla candles soon.
Oct 11 23:59:25 <Tox|Laptop> and playing Barry Manilow, too.
Oct 11 23:59:33 * MartinSage is now known as Sage
Oct 11 23:59:50 <Soulless> Alicel takes off his shirt and begins checking. How many feathers are in this nest? Could he make some kind of gliding thing with his pseudo limbs?
Oct 11 23:59:53 <Salmander> In fact, Alicel can hear the distinctive sound of Barry White from somewhere
Oct 12 00:00:05 <Salmander> Not too many
Oct 12 00:00:20 <Salmander> Given your weight, it's a bit of a stretch
Oct 12 00:00:23 <Soulless> OK. Not enough for a parachute or anything. Uhm.
Oct 12 00:00:59 <Soulless> Alicel puts his shirt back on. He chirps to get the bird's attention and points to the far away camp. He flaps his arms and points again, insistent chirping.
Oct 12 00:01:25 <Salmander> Persuasion, alicel
Oct 12 00:01:35 <Soulless> 4df ;_;
Oct 12 00:01:35 <Glacon> Soulless: ;_;: 1 (4df=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 12 00:01:56 <Salmander> The bird gives you a look like "Girl, you whack."
Oct 12 00:02:40 <Soulless> There is the distinct sound of plastic on metal as Alicel facepalms.
Oct 12 00:03:38 * Rights (~PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA#PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 00:03:59 <Salmander> The bird coos again and advances on ALicel
Oct 12 00:04:38 <Soulless> Oh no. Alicel backs up to the edge of the nest. Nope nope nope. He looks over. Anything to break his fall?
Oct 12 00:04:55 <Salmander> Doesn't seem like it
Oct 12 00:08:20 <Salmander> Better choose now Alicel. Bird rape or knife fight.
Oct 12 00:09:21 <Soulless> Alicel takes out a knife and attempts to throw some knives into the bird's skull.
Oct 12 00:09:27 <Soulless> 4df+6 tagging uncanny valley
Oct 12 00:09:27 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging uncanny valley: 7 (4df+6=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 12 00:09:53 <Salmander> 4df+4 My love :'(
Oct 12 00:09:54 <Glacon> Salmander: My love :'(: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Oct 12 00:10:12 <Soulless> "I am sorry, I told you where I wanted to go and you would not let me go there."
Oct 12 00:10:26 <Salmander> The bird is hit in the side of the head with a knife. It shrieks and pecks at Alicel again.
Oct 12 00:10:31 <Salmander> 4df+4
Oct 12 00:10:32 <Glacon> Salmander: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 12 00:10:39 <Soulless> 4df+4 ;_;
Oct 12 00:10:39 <Glacon> Soulless: ;_;: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Oct 12 00:11:47 <Salmander> It pecks a hole in your torso. If you don't kill it something else may end up in that hole later.
Oct 12 00:11:53 <Salmander> -1 body
Oct 12 00:12:19 * lumancer (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 00:12:28 <Soulless> Alicel attempts to throw a few more knives into this damned bird.
Oct 12 00:12:34 <Soulless> 4df+4
Oct 12 00:12:35 <Glacon> Soulless: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 00:13:00 <Salmander> 4df+4 My one and only :'(
Oct 12 00:13:00 <Glacon> Salmander: My one and only :'(: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 12 00:13:07 * Dawny (~ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 00:13:23 <Salmander> The bird dodges the knives and skrieches again.
Oct 12 00:13:47 <Salmander> It flies up and attempts to knock Alicel down with its talons
Oct 12 00:13:49 <Salmander> 4df+4
Oct 12 00:13:50 <Glacon> Salmander: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Oct 12 00:13:59 <Soulless> 4df+4 ohgodrollingnewchar
Oct 12 00:13:59 <Glacon> Soulless: ohgodrollingnewchar: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 12 00:14:46 <Salmander> Alicel is knocked over onto his back. -1 body
Oct 12 00:14:53 <Salmander> The bird lands on top of him
Oct 12 00:15:06 <Salmander> Roll melee or athletics to break loose, alicel
Oct 12 00:15:12 <Soulless> 4df ;_;
Oct 12 00:15:13 <Glacon> Soulless: ;_;: 0 (4df=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 00:15:22 <Salmander> 4df+4
Oct 12 00:15:23 <Glacon> Salmander: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Oct 12 00:15:25 <Salmander> Nope
Oct 12 00:16:22 <Soulless> Alicel chirps. Great. He is going to get raped by a bird.
Oct 12 00:16:31 <Soulless> Are the claws on his chest or arms?
Oct 12 00:16:36 <Salmander> Arms
Oct 12 00:17:01 <Salmander> You have one last action before the inevitable raping
Oct 12 00:18:30 <Soulless> Alicel has no torso weaponry he wouldn't have to pull out first. He has a few in his legs. He tries again to kill the bird i the heart, where it is exposed to him
Oct 12 00:18:32 <Soulless> 4df+4 ;_;
Oct 12 00:18:33 <Glacon> Soulless: ;_;: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
Oct 12 00:18:48 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 00:18:48 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Oct 12 00:18:48 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Oct 12 00:18:59 <Salmander> 4df+4
Oct 12 00:18:59 <Glacon> Salmander: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Oct 12 00:19:13 <Salmander> The bird takes it like a man
Oct 12 00:19:20 <Soulless> Welp.
Oct 12 00:19:55 <Salmander> -1 mental health alicel
Oct 12 00:20:00 <Salmander> We never speak of this again
Oct 12 00:21:03 <Soulless> Alicel in a corner, torn clothes, making whimpering noises.
Oct 11 23:18:47 <Salmander> Redd begins walking away from the convoy, towards sydney, looking for any attempts at assault
Oct 11 23:19:56 <MisterFlames> Midnight double checks the warding against mind intrusions.
Oct 11 23:20:17 <Salmander> No intrusions
Oct 11 23:20:18 <Soulless> «I think I got lost…»
Oct 11 23:20:26 <Salmander> Until Midnight hears a growling behind her
Oct 11 23:21:08 <MisterFlames> Ears rotate and Midnight listens before she looks.
Oct 11 23:21:09 <Salmander> «Hold on, I'll come getcha.» Redd says, and wanders into the forest.
Oct 11 23:21:26 <Salmander> A canine growling, she can tell. Deep and large.
Oct 11 23:21:34 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Spell preparation. (Occult Maneuver)
Oct 11 23:21:34 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Spell preparation. (Occult Maneuver): 4 (4df+4=+, -, -, +)
Oct 11 23:22:32 <Salmander> Before Midnight can finish her preparation, she can hear the thing leap. Roll pdef.
Oct 11 23:24:09 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Oh, dear.
Oct 11 23:24:09 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Oh, dear.: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 11 23:25:38 <Salmander> 4df+3 look before you leap
Oct 11 23:25:39 <Glacon> Salmander: look before you leap: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 11 23:26:01 <Salmander> Midnight is caught in mid-jump as it bites down on her tail.
Oct 11 23:26:33 <MisterFlames> Midnight yowls in pain, naturally.
Oct 11 23:28:18 <Salmander> It shakes her around a bit. Yep, definitely a dingo.
Oct 11 23:29:46 <MisterFlames> 4df+6 Midnight lets loose a psychic barrage in reply.
Oct 11 23:29:47 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight lets loose a psychic barrage in reply.: 5 (4df+6=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 11 23:30:57 <Salmander> 4df+1 Catch Animal Minds - Weekdays at 7:30
Oct 11 23:30:58 <Glacon> Salmander: Catch Animal Minds - Weekdays at 7:30: 2 (4df+1=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 11 23:31:19 <Salmander> The dingo is mind fucked and releases Midnight, reeling back
Oct 11 23:32:09 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight switches to mental domination of the animal.
Oct 11 23:32:10 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight switches to mental domination of the animal.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 11 23:32:18 <E4D> Should have worn a brain condom.
Oct 11 23:32:42 <Nusquam> AKA, tinfoil hat.
Oct 11 23:33:25 <Salmander> 4df+1
Oct 11 23:33:26 <Glacon> Salmander: 3 (4df+1=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 11 23:33:38 <Salmander> The domination of the dingo is so complete it does the thriller for a moment
Oct 11 23:34:46 <MisterFlames> Midnight hops on the Dingo, then leads it over to Jason's tent. It's time for the old cold nose and slobbery tongue trick to Wake Master!
Oct 11 23:36:18 <Salmander> After inserting the tongue into Jason's ear canal, he finally wakes up.
Oct 11 23:36:27 <Salmander> Screaming of course, as there is a tongue in his ear canal.
Oct 11 23:37:16 <E4D> He doesn't scream.
Oct 11 23:37:26 <E4D> 4df+4 He does, however…
Oct 11 23:37:26 <Glacon> E4D: He does, however…: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Oct 11 23:37:30 <MisterFlames> "Sorry for the indignity, Jason." Midnight says. "But the camp was gassed. This dingo thought I was lunch, so I dominated it and brought it in to wake you up."
Oct 11 23:37:45 <Maddy> Alice is still passed out.
Oct 11 23:39:40 <E4D> Jason realizes what's happening, and does *not* punch the dingo in the head. He turns immediately to Alice, still talking to Midnight. "Wake me up?"
Oct 11 23:40:24 <E4D> He gives Alice a sharp sternum rub.
Oct 11 23:40:29 <MisterFlames> "The others went to get one of the Wondertainment medical kits to deal with the gas. I stayed behind, no hands."
Oct 11 23:40:36 <Soulless> «A bird picked me up and wants to make baby birds with me. What do I do?»
Oct 11 23:40:37 <Salmander> A toy car bursts into the tent, smelling salts filling the back seats.
Oct 11 23:41:13 <Soulless> Alicel's voice of the radio does not sound as concerned as it should be.
Oct 11 23:41:31 <Maddy> Does Alice wake up yet?
Oct 11 23:41:34 <Salmander> The dingo pants and licks Jason's face.
Oct 11 23:41:44 <Salmander> Not yet
Oct 11 23:42:41 <E4D> :|
Oct 11 23:42:52 * Rights (~PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA#PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:42:55 <Maddy> Man she is out.
Oct 11 23:43:17 <Salmander> Try holding them up to her nose
Oct 11 23:43:57 * Rights1 (~PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA#PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:44:00 <MisterFlames> Dingo Lickings!
Oct 11 23:45:28 <Maddy> Bou returns to camp. "Lost robodude." she seems incredibly non chalant about this.
Oct 11 23:46:00 * Rights has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 11 23:46:02 <Salmander> Redd comes back as well. "I think I saw him bein' carried off by a giant bird."
Oct 11 23:46:21 <Maddy> "Yah, it wants to make baby burds."
Oct 11 23:46:39 <Salmander> "Didja get the shit?"
Oct 11 23:46:42 <MisterFlames> "I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that," Midnight says.
Oct 11 23:46:49 <E4D> "…"
Oct 11 23:47:04 <Maddy> "Burd doesn't know better. And yes. Littleman has some."
Oct 11 23:47:18 <E4D> Jason cracks one of the vials and waves it around Alice's face.
Oct 11 23:47:20 <MisterFlames> "By the way, I have a dingo. He thought I was lunch, I made him my bitch. Or her. Haven't looked."
Oct 11 23:47:28 <Salmander> Alice wakes up
Oct 11 23:47:42 <Maddy> Alice shakes off the drowsyness.
Oct 11 23:47:46 <Maddy> "Uuuugh."
Oct 11 23:47:52 <MisterFlames> "Alice, it followed me home, can I keep it?"
Oct 11 23:48:27 <MisterFlames> Midnight is sitting on the back of a dingo.
Oct 11 23:48:52 <Gerald> Charon is still knocked out, as well.
Oct 11 23:49:13 <Salmander> Redd takes a vial out of the vehicle and goes about waking up everyone
Oct 11 23:49:48 <Maddy> "Uhhh…sure?"
Oct 11 23:49:50 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:50:26 <MisterFlames> "Also, could you look at my tail when you get a chance?"
Oct 11 23:51:03 <Tom90deg> A Wild Zoe apperers, once again on top of the Stryker.
Oct 11 23:51:32 <Salmander> Redd wakes her up with some smelling salts
Oct 11 23:52:04 <Gerald> Charon, too
Oct 11 23:52:05 <Gerald> ?
Oct 11 23:52:47 <Maddy> "Of c-course girly. Let's s-see."
Oct 11 23:52:49 <Salmander> Johnny drags a vial over to Charon and shoves it up his nose
Oct 11 23:53:31 <Rights1> ?
Oct 11 23:54:19 <Soulless> «If anyone is wondering. I am largely unhurt. I am in a large nest, very high up.» There is the sound of a large avian crooning in the background.
Oct 11 23:54:20 <MisterFlames> Midnight goes over and gets herself checked out by the vet.
Oct 11 23:54:32 <Gerald> "…..Goodmorning to you as well, dearest Redd."
Oct 11 23:54:48 <Salmander> Johnny did this, not the suit
Oct 11 23:54:51 <Maddy> 4df+6 taggin horse dog
Oct 11 23:54:51 <Glacon> Maddy: taggin horse dog: 4 (4df+6=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 11 23:54:53 <Maddy> *doc
Oct 11 23:55:09 <MisterFlames> "Stay," Midnight says to the dingo, with a mental push.
Oct 11 23:56:11 <Salmander> The dingo sits, panting
Oct 11 23:56:12 <Gerald> Charon sits up. "I trust we have not all been murdered in our sleep by Insurgent assassins, then?"
Oct 11 23:56:32 <Maddy> Alice does her vet thing, checking out and fixing up Midnight's tail. "Y-your t-tail is q-quite impressive, Midnight. N-not like a normal cats."
Oct 11 23:56:34 <Tom90deg> "Not yet."
Oct 11 23:56:38 * Doctor_Light (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:56:58 <MisterFlames> "Oh? I never gave it any thought." Midnight looks at her tail.
Oct 11 23:57:10 * SpaceMao|work (~ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|criordna#ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:57:11 <Ragazzo> Dusty is napping on top the stryker.
Oct 11 23:57:23 <Salmander> Redd looks around at Charon. "Nope."
Oct 11 23:57:27 <Salmander> Nobody wakes up Dusty
Oct 11 23:57:32 * Dawny (~ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tsewq.hcor.C97B733-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:57:34 <Ragazzo> Good.
Oct 11 23:57:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe gives Dusty a poke with her foot.
Oct 11 23:57:42 <Gerald> "Then what, pray tell, had knocked us out?"
Oct 11 23:57:48 * Rights1 has quit (Client exited)
Oct 11 23:57:54 <Maddy> "Sleepy gas, sticks."
Oct 11 23:58:09 <Maddy> Bou shuffles over to him. "Woooaaah, you look like shit."
Oct 11 23:58:11 <Gerald> "Well yes, that is what I had surmised, but from who?"
Oct 11 23:58:14 * MartinSage (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.E4B78136-CRInys|esaCH#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.E4B78136-CRInys|esaCH) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:58:16 <Maddy> "Spread on toast."
Oct 11 23:58:25 <Maddy> "Came from the city."
Oct 11 23:58:26 <MisterFlames> "Sleeping gas. Seems they gassed the whole area, but it only affected humans, not dogs, cats, or robots."
Oct 11 23:58:33 <Maddy> "Or plants."
Oct 11 23:58:42 * Rights (~PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA#PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
Oct 11 23:59:03 <Ragazzo> Dusty snerks awake.
Oct 11 23:59:08 <Ragazzo> "Huh?"
Oct 11 23:59:21 <Tom90deg> "Hey Dusty."
Oct 11 23:59:23 <Dawny> Kay blinks a few times and looks around.
Oct 11 23:59:31 <Ragazzo> "Oh. Zoe. Hey. You ok?"
Oct 11 23:59:33 * MartinSage is now known as Sage
Oct 11 23:59:47 <Tom90deg> "Do you need me to get anything if you want to make me a sword? Metal or anything?"
Oct 12 00:00:27 <Ragazzo> "Oh, hmm. Well, it'd be helpful. What sort of sword are you hoping for?"
Oct 12 00:00:48 <Gerald> "I see. So, it came from the city, and yet it was /not/ Insurgent?"
Oct 12 00:00:51 <Tom90deg> "Dunno, one like my old one, I guess…"
Oct 12 00:00:59 <Tom90deg> "Wait, that gas wasn't part of the CI?"
Oct 12 00:01:10 <MisterFlames> "No idea." Midnight says.
Oct 12 00:01:33 <Ragazzo> "…gas?"
Oct 12 00:01:40 <Maddy> "It's v-very bendy."
Oct 12 00:02:00 <Maddy> "Who's saying it's not CI?"
Oct 12 00:02:08 <Gerald> "I hardly think they would randomly gas the area, and not give a thorough enough search to find us in time. In fact, one would almost assume that they knew our location, and gave a surprise gassing to knock us out while we were asleep."
Oct 12 00:02:23 <Gerald> "And yet, they have not come storming in yet."
Oct 12 00:02:32 <Ragazzo> "…huh."
Oct 12 00:02:41 <Ragazzo> "Well, I'm not complaining."
Oct 12 00:02:44 <MisterFlames> "Which was why I stayed at camp, but the only thing that showed up was Fido."
Oct 12 00:03:00 <Salmander> The dingo barks
Oct 12 00:03:06 <Salmander> No, wait dingos don't bark
Oct 12 00:03:11 <Gerald> Charon looks at the dingo. "Quite the downgrade from our usual modus operandi of attack canines."
Oct 12 00:03:18 <Salmander> It makes a raspy noise
Oct 12 00:03:19 <Tom90deg> "But if it was them…why woldn't they attack?"
Oct 12 00:03:29 <Maddy> "Blblblblblbl." Bou has grown bored with this conversation and is blowing raspberries at a snake.
Oct 12 00:04:18 <Nusquam> Bou! Physical Defense!
Oct 12 00:04:50 <Maddy> 4df+1 D:
Oct 12 00:04:51 <Glacon> Maddy: D:: 0 (4df+1=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 12 00:05:05 <Nusquam> 4df+2 The snake coils and lunges.
Oct 12 00:05:05 <Glacon> Nusquam: The snake coils and lunges.: 3 (4df+2=-, 0, +, +)
Oct 12 00:05:18 <Maddy> 4df+5 Thorned back hand.
Oct 12 00:05:19 <Glacon> Maddy: Thorned back hand.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, -, 0)
Oct 12 00:06:03 <Gerald> "Ah, my point exactly, dearest Zoe. It is my humble conclusion then, that it is some unknown agency within the area, that may or may not have had some objective other than us, and our gassing is just an unfortunate side-affect. This is only speculation, of course, I may be wrong."
Oct 12 00:06:10 <Nusquam> It's a half-assed lunge, mostly a threat. While its fangs sink in, it was a dry bite - up until it was harassed with fucking thorns.
Oct 12 00:06:16 <Nusquam> 4df+2 Defense!
Oct 12 00:06:16 <Glacon> Nusquam: Defense!: 2 (4df+2=-, +, -, +)
Oct 12 00:06:22 <Dawny> Kay lights a cigarette and looks around.
Oct 12 00:06:27 <Nusquam> The snake is bloodied and pissed.
Oct 12 00:06:39 <Maddy> "Blblblblblb!"
Oct 12 00:06:56 <Nusquam> 4df+3 It bites again.
Oct 12 00:06:57 <Salmander> Johnny walks up to Kay. "Doc, where is the medical kit We have smelling salts to add."
Oct 12 00:06:57 <Glacon> Nusquam: It bites again.: 6 (4df+3=+, +, +, 0)
Oct 12 00:06:59 <Tom90deg> "That…is worrying."
Oct 12 00:07:05 <Maddy> 4df+1 D: Nooooo
Oct 12 00:07:06 <Glacon> Maddy: D: Nooooo: 5 (4df+1=+, +, +, +)
Oct 12 00:07:09 <Maddy> O_O
Oct 12 00:07:11 <Tom90deg> "I mean, who else could it be?"
Oct 12 00:07:13 <E4D> XD
Oct 12 00:07:49 <Nusquam> The snake sinks its teeth in and, this time, doesn't let go.
Oct 12 00:08:01 <Nusquam> If Bou can feel, she can feel its venom in her.
Oct 12 00:08:34 <Maddy> D: "AAHHHHHHH!" Boneless flailing.
Oct 12 00:08:59 <Dawny> "Some are in there already" Kay looks at Johnny, tilting her head slightly.
Oct 12 00:09:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe pokes her head up. "Bou?"
Oct 12 00:09:12 <Salmander> "R-really?"
Oct 12 00:09:18 <Ragazzo> Dusty forowns lifting his head.
Oct 12 00:09:21 <Ragazzo> *frowns
Oct 12 00:09:29 <Ragazzo> "Oh dear…"
Oct 12 00:09:31 <Gerald> Charon picks up his wineglass. "Such a rare vintage, it is quite the shame to see it be wasted like this."
Oct 12 00:09:34 <Maddy> "Snaaaaaake!"
Oct 12 00:09:40 <Dawny> "Yes, why?"
Oct 12 00:09:42 <Ragazzo> He struggles down from the stryker, and lopes over to bou.
Oct 12 00:09:44 <Maddy> 4df+3 flailing the snake off.
Oct 12 00:09:45 <Glacon> Maddy: flailing the snake off.: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 00:10:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe jumps down, headig over to the noise.
Oct 12 00:10:29 <Maddy> Alice looks up and then at Jason. "Uuurgh."
Oct 12 00:10:34 <Nusquam> 4df+2 The snake holds!
Oct 12 00:10:35 <Glacon> Nusquam: The snake holds!: 0 (4df+2=-, -, +, -)
Oct 12 00:10:37 <Dawny> Kay keeps her ass where she is, they don't have anti-venom so…
Oct 12 00:10:55 <Nusquam> The snake does not hold! It is flung off by Bou's frantic flailing and slithers away into the brush.
Oct 12 00:10:56 <Maddy> They /do/ have antivenom
Oct 12 00:11:02 <Tom90deg> "Bou? You alright?"
Oct 12 00:11:19 <Salmander> "Well everyone fell asleep, and we went to get smelling salts from a wondertainment supply stump."
Oct 12 00:11:26 <Maddy> "Snake. S'gone now." she's leaking fluid."
Oct 12 00:11:50 <Tom90deg> "Geeze you alright? need any help?"
Oct 12 00:12:18 <Maddy> "Nope. Gunna sit now." Sit
Oct 12 00:12:19 * lumancer (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul) has joined #afteraction
Oct 12 00:12:36 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Life science, dusty peers at Bou, and examines her for any symptoms.
Oct 12 00:12:36 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Life science, dusty peers at Bou, and examines her for any symptoms.: 5 (4df+4=+, +, 0, -)
Oct 12 00:13:31 <Tom90deg> "Um…Alright, just be careful sweetie…don't wnat you geting hurt."
Oct 12 00:13:40 <Maddy> "Blblblblb"
Oct 12 00:14:09 <Tom90deg> "Blblblblbl to you to."
Oct 12 00:14:19 <Ragazzo> Dusty chuckles, and pats Bou on the head.
Oct 12 00:14:50 <Ragazzo> "Zoe doesn't get to talk about being careful, but you ought to listen to her."
Oct 12 00:15:05 <Gerald> "Of course, it may be quite necessary to find those responsible, simply to see if there is one who may help us in our fight against the Insurgency here."
Oct 12 00:15:09 <MisterFlames> "Dusty."
Oct 12 00:15:17 <Ragazzo> "Midnight?"
Oct 12 00:15:33 <MisterFlames> "You do not get to chide people for not being careful."
Oct 12 00:15:38 <Dawny> Kay looks at Johnny and takes another drag. "You can put them in the stryker, I'll sort it out later."
Oct 12 00:15:58 <Ragazzo> Dusty covers his mouth, chuckling.
Oct 12 00:16:07 <Ragazzo> "I don't, do I?"
Oct 12 00:16:37 <MisterFlames> "No." Midnight says this with feline dignity. And she says this on top of a dingo.
Oct 12 00:16:51 <Ragazzo> "I could argue that I've had practice being dangerously incautious."
Oct 12 00:17:13 <Ragazzo> "That's an intimidating mount you have, by the way."
Oct 12 00:17:40 <Salmander> "Yes Kay." Johnny gets in his car and drives it up the ramp into the stryker
Oct 12 00:17:41 <MisterFlames> "Thank you. It thought I was noms. I think it's my bitch."
Oct 12 00:18:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty tries so hard to keep a straight face.
Oct 12 00:18:08 <Ragazzo> He fails.
Oct 12 00:18:42 <Ragazzo> "Are dingo's worth eating?"
Oct 12 00:18:57 <MisterFlames> "Although I haven't checked on whether it's male or female. We did not have what we of Boston consider a formal introduction."
Oct 12 00:18:58 <Tom90deg> "Heh, nicely done Midnight."
Oct 12 00:19:13 <Ragazzo> "You might want to just send it off, if it's not?"
Oct 12 00:19:59 <Maddy> "So guys."
Oct 12 00:20:13 <Maddy> Alice sits up. "W-we going you…you know, try to help Alicel?"
Oct 12 00:20:26 <MisterFlames> "I don't know what I'm going to do with it, honestly. I pretty much burned its free will out in self-defense."
Oct 12 00:20:30 <Ragazzo> "…alicel is in trouble?"
Oct 12 00:20:38 <Ragazzo> "Oh. Hmmm."
Oct 12 00:20:41 <Salmander> Everyone suddenly hears the flapping of wings and some screeching
Oct 12 00:20:46 <Tom90deg> "What? What's wrong with alicel?"
Oct 12 00:20:48 <Maddy> "…Bou said a bird is trying to m-…" she looks.
Oct 12 00:20:51 <Ragazzo> "Well…if you want my advice, it'd be merciful to just kill it."
Oct 12 00:20:52 <Salmander> Plop
Oct 12 00:20:59 <Salmander> Alicel falls in the middle fo the convoy
Oct 12 00:21:01 <Ragazzo> "…?"
Oct 12 00:21:03 <Ragazzo> "Hah."
Oct 12 00:21:09 <Tom90deg> "Alicel? Are you alright?"
Oct 12 00:21:10 <Maddy> "Blblblbl-burd making baby burds. Guess it was done."
Oct 12 00:21:13 <Dawny> Kay stands and takes another drag. "Bou said…Alicel?"
Oct 12 00:21:31 <Salmander> Other than a gaping hole in his chest, he appears unharmed
Oct 12 00:21:38 <Ragazzo> "Hmmm."
Oct 12 00:21:50 <Ragazzo> "Did you…win?"
Oct 12 00:21:58 <Dawny> Kay walks over to him an kneels. "Hey buddy" She reaches out to him slowly.
Oct 12 00:22:01 <Maddy> "Shit, w-where's Kens?"
Oct 12 00:22:43 <Dawny> "I haven't seen him in a while"
Oct 12 00:22:46 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to Alicel. "HEy you alright?"
Oct 12 00:22:56 <Soulless> "No."
Oct 12 00:23:01 <Soulless> Alicel hugs himself.
Oct 12 00:23:08 <Soulless> "I do not want to be a mother."
Oct 12 00:23:23 <Tom90deg> "That…Alright then."