Bouillons of Plants

Apr 17 22:55:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe sits back, trying to relax on the bumpy road
Apr 17 22:55:56 <TroyL> Rumble rumble drive.
Apr 17 22:56:15 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps watch, turning in the spotter seat.
Apr 17 22:57:30 <Maddy> Finding the way is relitively simple, the BFT showing the way Alice plotted out. Soon they're on an old road, houses here and there but theyre all largly overgrown and falling apart.
Apr 17 22:58:13 <Lilah> Abigail is sitting next to Colmes, looking about the space they are in. What an odd thing… like a bulky automobile.
Apr 17 22:58:49 <Maddy> Eventually, Driver, spotter and "gunner" can see http://i44.tinypic.com/357g3o4.jpg the end of the destination.
Apr 17 22:59:01 <Ragazzo> Colmes nods at Abigail. He understands. "It's an interesting thing…isn't it? I still have no idea how it works."
Apr 17 23:02:00 <TroyL> «Alanoch. You see that?»
Apr 17 23:02:22 <Liebe> The doctor sits quietly, occasionally only glancing off to the LAV ramp and coughing near silently.
Apr 17 23:03:18 <Nioki> «Yes.»
Apr 17 23:03:32 <Maddy> «ARE WE HERE?!?!?!?»
Apr 17 23:03:40 <Maddy> Bou Christ, calm down.
Apr 17 23:03:49 <Nioki> «Shall I transmit an image inside the vehicle?»
Apr 17 23:04:10 <TroyL> «Go for it.»
Apr 17 23:04:34 <Lilah> "Are we where, dear…?" Where is that sound coming from?
Apr 17 23:04:55 <Tom90deg> *Nice looking house.*
Apr 17 23:05:23 <Tom90deg> [22:04] <Nioki> «Shall I transmit an image inside the vehicle?»[22:04] <TroyL> «Go for it.»
Apr 17 23:05:45 <Ragazzo> "They have devices which allow them tos peak to each other from long distances Apparently known as radios. Have you heard of them?"
Apr 17 23:05:49 <Nioki> There's a brief glow on the inside of the back door of the LAV, then an image appears of the view.
Apr 17 23:05:51 <Ragazzo> He holds up his to illustrate.
Apr 17 23:06:28 <Maddy> Bou looks at Abigail. "Where I was born. Maybe…" she stares at the image. "…yeah, this seems…familiar, just more plants and less me running for my life."
Apr 17 23:06:47 <Nioki> Black threads hover around the edges of the image.
Apr 17 23:07:50 <Lilah> "Oh, a transceiver..?" She blinks, and then looks to Bou, smiling "Oh… Oh… well, lovely..!"
Apr 17 23:08:11 <Maddy> «Troooy, can we go, can we can we?»
Apr 17 23:08:52 <TroyL> «Not yet, Bou. Wait a moment.»
Apr 17 23:08:59 <Maddy> «ok.»
Apr 17 23:09:31 <TroyL> «Claudia? Scan the area on the thermas. Alanoch. Give everything a solid once over. I don't want something coming out of nowhere on us.»
Apr 17 23:09:52 <Nioki> 4df+6 Spotter perception
Apr 17 23:09:52 <CROM> Nioki: Spotter perception: 7 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, +)
Apr 17 23:09:54 <Maddy> «Ja, on it.»
Apr 17 23:10:00 <Maddy> 4df+4 gunner
Apr 17 23:10:01 <CROM> Maddy: gunner: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Apr 17 23:10:20 <TroyL> «How does everything look?»
Apr 17 23:10:28 <Maddy> There's local wildlife here and there, but no moose.
Apr 17 23:10:42 <Maddy> Nothing bigger and a fox running around the area.
Apr 17 23:10:54 <Liebe> Jay glances at Colmes and Abigail briefly before going back to looking at the ramp of the LAV and listening to the radio chatter.
Apr 17 23:10:58 <Nioki> Alanoch's own supernaturally enhanced vision combined with the LAV's scanning equipment gives a bit of an edge.
Apr 17 23:11:23 <Ragazzo> Colmes is nibbling on a graham cracker. Is abigail stil lholding his arm?
Apr 17 23:11:24 <Nioki> «There are no large organisms present.»
Apr 17 23:11:32 <Maddy> «I see nothing of import.»
Apr 17 23:11:49 <Lilah> No, her hands sit in her lap, POLITELY.
Apr 17 23:11:58 <Nioki> «There is on small fox. Should I kill it?»
Apr 17 23:12:01 <Nioki> *one
Apr 17 23:12:47 <Maddy> «Seems a waste of bullets…though I suppose you didn't mean bullets, Alanoch.»
Apr 17 23:13:15 <TroyL> «Alright. Lets check the area. Bou. BOU. Do NOT go running off. You take someone with you, alright kiddo?»
Apr 17 23:13:57 <Maddy> «Marine's honour.»
Apr 17 23:15:24 <TroyL> «Atta girl.»
Apr 17 23:15:40 <Lilah> "Jay, sir, do you know where my Botchardt is…?"
Apr 17 23:15:49 <Nioki> «If scouting is needed, I am capable of rendering myself invisible.»
Apr 17 23:16:25 <TroyL> Lament climbs out, then walks around carefully, dropping the ramp. "Alright, people. Lets set things up around here. Someone get me a perimeter. Colmes! Look lively, sir. I need you and Alanoch to check out the area."
Apr 17 23:16:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads out of the LAV, looking around
Apr 17 23:16:51 <Maddy> Bou sticks with Troy!
Apr 17 23:16:58 <Liebe> He looks up, staring at the ramp for a moment before reaching into his jacket and removing the fine gun from a prepared holster with her father's weapon in it, loading it and ready. He hands it to her.
Apr 17 23:16:59 <Maddy> Claudia keeps her eyes peeled.
Apr 17 23:17:10 <TroyL> Lament ruffles her leaves. "Stick with me, kid." He grins a bit.
Apr 17 23:17:33 <Maddy> "Troy I gotta secret to tell you."
Apr 17 23:17:40 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs out, and concentrates. He wavers for a moment.
Apr 17 23:18:14 <Ragazzo> Colmes is bandaging his knuckles with old-timey boxing tape.
Apr 17 23:18:15 <Lilah> Abigail smiles gently, "Thank you, Sir." She accepts it, strapping it on her hip.
Apr 17 23:18:40 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Stealth. And…
Apr 17 23:18:41 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy->Stealth. And…: 6 (4df+5=+, +, 0, -)
Apr 17 23:18:53 <Nioki> He vanishes, completely.
Apr 17 23:19:28 <Maddy> "Jason gave me a practice grenade, and it doesn't go boom, but it make a loud noise. Bad guys wont know that, so if you pretend you think it's real, we might trick them!" she grins.
Apr 17 23:19:41 <Lilah> "Pugilism?" Abigail gives a smirk to Colmes, and then stands, heading for the ramp.
Apr 17 23:20:16 <TroyL> Lament moves a little away from the camp, looking around for a good place to start the fire. "Yeah, kiddo? What's up?" he asked, finding a nice spot of bare earth. He listens, then.. "I… Heh. Sounds good, kiddo." He ruffles her leaves again, grinning. "Wanna practice?"
Apr 17 23:20:26 <Liebe> Jay hefts Intermezzo over his shoulder and steps out last.
Apr 17 23:20:26 <Ragazzo> "Mhm. If it's good enough to handle a moose." He chuckles, standing and follows.
Apr 17 23:20:27 <Nioki> "Where should I go?" says a patch of empty air.
Apr 17 23:21:01 <Maddy> "Better if the other guys don't know. Like in Alien, when the cast didnt know an alien was gonna pop out."
Apr 17 23:21:20 <TroyL> "Scout the area. No further than a half mile in every direction. Be back here in twenty."
Apr 17 23:22:06 <Nioki> A blue light appears for a moment, marking Alanoch as he walks away. The light soon vanishes.
Apr 17 23:23:21 <Lilah> Abigail then pats Colmes on the shoulder, with that same flirty smile, "Don't get lost~" She then heads over toward Jay to follow him.
Apr 17 23:24:04 <Maddy> Bou looks at the house. "There's probably no one in here."
Apr 17 23:24:57 <Ragazzo> He smirks back, briefly. "You as well." Colmes looks around thoughtfully. What to do now…
Apr 17 23:25:15 <TroyL> Lament smiles softly at Bou, settling down on the ground for a moment. "Do you want there to be someone?"
Apr 17 23:25:45 <Liebe> The Jay in question exhales tiredly and pats Abigail on the shoulder.
Apr 17 23:26:08 <Lilah> "Mn..?" She glances up at the tall man.
Apr 17 23:26:08 <Maddy> The area surrounding the house is rather irremarckable. Over grown, signs that might have been people here some long time ago.
Apr 17 23:26:14 <Maddy> "No. Yes. Maybe?"
Apr 17 23:26:55 <Maddy> "If there are eggheads, they might wanna keep me, but you could tellem no."
Apr 17 23:27:23 <TroyL> "Was there anyone you liked?" he asked.
Apr 17 23:27:54 <Maddy> "Other than my sisters, there were some nice eggheads. They were really nice to me, always saying they were proud."
Apr 17 23:28:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe's not sure what to do, so she wanders over to Jay and Abigail
Apr 17 23:28:06 <Maddy> "But then Rose said they wanted to set us on fire…"
Apr 17 23:28:12 <Liebe> "Nothing." He squeezes her shoulder affectionately and then leans down to touch her head to his briefly.
Apr 17 23:30:00 <TroyL> Lament frowned, then gave her a light hug. "Hey. As long as I'm around, no one is gonna mess with you. You hear me?" he asked.
Apr 17 23:30:05 <Nioki> Alanoch walks around perimeter of the site, invisible, looking for signs of trouble.
Apr 17 23:30:10 <Maddy> "Yeahh…plus I got a grenade."
Apr 17 23:30:17 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Perception. Colmes is doing the same.
Apr 17 23:30:17 <CROM> Ragazzo: Perception. Colmes is doing the same.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, -)
Apr 17 23:30:23 <Ragazzo> Looking around, that is
Apr 17 23:30:27 <Ragazzo> Walking about.
Apr 17 23:30:32 <Maddy> No signs of…anything really. How borring.
Apr 17 23:32:11 <Maddy> If they /really/ look the might see that people got the hell out of here a year ago, but nothing's really happened here since.
Apr 17 23:32:24 <TroyL> Lament gives her another ruffle, then gets a fire started, looking at the abandoned house after it gets going. Sticks, twigs, and etc. COOOOL stuff.
Apr 17 23:33:30 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Apr 17 23:33:35 <Lilah> "Mn…" Abigail gives a small smile, "Alright." She looks up and around, huffing a little.
Apr 17 23:33:48 <Maddy> "…can I look in a window?"
Apr 17 23:33:56 <Lilah> She stands there and just is a totes fine lady.
Apr 17 23:34:04 <Nioki> «The area is clear. There has not been human presence for a very long time.»
Apr 17 23:34:37 <Ragazzo> «I cant detect anything to suggest a recent inhabitory either.»
Apr 17 23:34:51 <Ragazzo> Colmes uses lofty old fake smart english.
Apr 17 23:35:25 <TroyL> «Good. Come on back, guys. We'll pro- Comles, stop that- We'll probably check around the house proper. It's getting a little late to be exploring too deeply.»
Apr 17 23:37:01 <Ragazzo> Colmes is befuddled, but decides not to press the issue, and cause further confliction. Hostilizations are to be avoided whenever possible. His mother was quiet pointed about that!
Apr 17 23:37:08 <Ragazzo> *quite
Apr 17 23:37:52 <Nioki> Alanoch reappears in the camp. He's already sitting down.
Apr 17 23:39:31 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Apr 17 23:39:34 <TroyL> Lament lights a cigarette with a stick, staring at the house. "Alright… Who all wants to head into this place with me?" he asked.
Apr 17 23:39:40 <Maddy> "Meeee!"
Apr 17 23:39:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe raises her hand
Apr 17 23:39:54 <Ragazzo> Colmes approaches. "I will."
Apr 17 23:40:06 <Nioki> Alanoch stands.
Apr 17 23:41:11 <Nioki> "I can either provide sufficient lighting or be invisible. Both at once often results in distortions, and sometimes internal bleeding."
Apr 17 23:41:44 <Maddy> "I dont have blood."
Apr 17 23:41:51 <Maddy> "Or did you mean for yourslef."
Apr 17 23:41:57 <Nioki> "Myself."
Apr 17 23:42:01 <Maddy> "My b."
Apr 17 23:42:20 <Lilah> "What do you think, Sir." She looks to Jay.
Apr 17 23:42:53 <TroyL> Lament gives Zoe a long, hard look… "You better stay here, Zoe. You can't talk, after all, and we don't want anything making your injuries worse. Keep an eye on everyone else for us, eh?" He looks to Alanoch and Colmes. "You two. C'mon." He looks at Bou. "Bou. If you come with us, you have to promise not to do anything dangerous." Serious faced Lament is serious faced.
Apr 17 23:43:16 <Ragazzo> Colmes tightens his bandages slightly.
Apr 17 23:43:21 <Maddy> "Scout's honour!"
Apr 17 23:43:22 <Ragazzo> Nods to lament.
Apr 17 23:43:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks crestfallen. *But I can get though the doors…* Yes, she wrote the …
Apr 17 23:44:15 <TroyL> Lament looks at Jay and Abigail, who still doesn't know his name. "You two?"
Apr 17 23:44:23 <Nioki> Alanoch walks forward.
Apr 17 23:44:47 <Liebe> He smiles tightly and makes an after you' gesture. Looking at Troy, he grunts affirmatively and steps forward with his rifle.
Apr 17 23:45:29 <Lilah> "Why not? I need a touch of… excitement? Fresh air?" She smiles.
Apr 17 23:45:38 <TroyL> Lament nods. "Alright. Time to go get myself terribly injured." He heads up to the doors. Are they locked? Open? Ajar?
Apr 17 23:46:03 <Maddy> The front door is ever so slightly open, broken from the over growth
Apr 17 23:46:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks incredibly depressed that she's getting left out, but heads back to AA and the LAV.
Apr 17 23:46:24 <TroyL> Lament stares at the doors… He shrugs and knocks.
Apr 17 23:46:45 <Lilah> Abigail shuts her eyes a little, and grunts, bringing a hand to her head…
Apr 17 23:46:59 <Maddy> The door…falls off the hinges.
Apr 17 23:47:07 <Maddy> looks like termits.
Apr 17 23:47:20 <TroyL> "Charming."
Apr 17 23:47:22 <Ragazzo> Colmes glances at the door. Then abigail. Hmm?
Apr 17 23:47:37 <TroyL> Lament points to Alanoch, pantomimes him going invisible, then points into the door.
Apr 17 23:47:54 <Liebe> "Are you well, Abigail?" Jay's concern is drawn away from the door to the little woman near his side.
Apr 17 23:47:57 <Lilah> She gulps, shakes her head, and huffs… And then continues on, "I'm quite alright." She waves her hands.
Apr 17 23:48:32 <Ragazzo> Colmes nods, and turns his focus back to the door, after a brief lingering look of concern.
Apr 17 23:48:41 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth
Apr 17 23:48:42 <CROM> Nioki: Stealth: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, -, +)
Apr 17 23:49:22 <Nioki> Alanoch wavers in the air for a moment before vanishing. He walks inside.
Apr 17 23:49:26 <Maddy> As you enter the house, it's just as over grown as the outside. Walking through, all the outer rooms are staged to look like a regular house, but the centre, windowless room is, or was, the decontamination room to a larger underground lab. The way down is covered by thick, woody vines.
Apr 17 23:49:58 <Lilah> Abigail smells the air…
Apr 17 23:50:40 <Nioki> «This building is overgrown. I do not see any immediate threats.»
Apr 17 23:50:46 * Light (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL) has joined #afteractionmission
Apr 17 23:50:47 <Nioki> Alanoch speaks quietly.
Apr 17 23:51:14 <Ragazzo> Colmes takes in their surroundings, sniffing once, looking, and listening constantly to and at everything.
Apr 17 23:52:07 <Liebe> "Old place." He whistles quietly and looks up and around.
Apr 17 23:52:14 <Maddy> "At least it's a semi sturdy structure. Moose can't get us if we sleep in here." Bou looks around, not straying far from Troy.
Apr 17 23:52:55 <TroyL> Lament nods, looking at Colmes. "Keep an eye outside for a moment, Detective. Just try to make sure nothing suspicious is happening, then come on inside. Everyone else…" Lament looks into the room, then walks into it, keeping Bou close.
Apr 17 23:53:18 <Maddy> The decon room?
Apr 17 23:53:25 <Nioki> Alanoch walks down, brightening the light as it reaches his eyes in order to see clearly.
Apr 17 23:53:29 <Ragazzo> Colmes nods, backing up to the rear, and keeping alert.
Apr 17 23:53:39 <Ragazzo> "Certainly."
Apr 17 23:53:57 <TroyL> The building, madam.
Apr 17 23:54:06 <Maddy> Perception
Apr 17 23:54:29 <Liebe> 4df+3 perception
Apr 17 23:54:29 <CROM> Liebe: perception: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Apr 17 23:54:30 <Lilah> 4df+3
Apr 17 23:54:40 <Lilah> 4df+3 perception
Apr 17 23:54:41 <CROM> Lilah: perception: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Apr 17 23:54:49 <TroyL> 4df+3 Perception Powah!
Apr 17 23:54:50 <Maddy> Jesus.
Apr 17 23:54:50 <CROM> TroyL: Perception Powah!: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Apr 17 23:54:52 <Nioki> 4df+5
Apr 17 23:54:53 <CROM> Nioki: 5 (4df+5=+, -, -, +)
Apr 17 23:55:09 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Colmes too?
Apr 17 23:55:09 <CROM> Ragazzo: Colmes too?: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, 0)
Apr 17 23:56:01 <Maddy> Colmes, Abby and Alanoch notice that the flowers on some of the plants inside almost track Bou's movement.
Apr 17 23:56:31 <Ragazzo> "The plants are focused on you, Bou."
Apr 17 23:56:47 <Maddy> "I know."
Apr 17 23:57:28 <TroyL> Lament didn't. "What?"
Apr 17 23:57:34 <Lilah> "How odd… are they alive, then?"
Apr 17 23:57:38 <Nioki> "They may be capable of rapid movement, and possibly predation," says Alanoch, nearer to the group but still invisible.
Apr 17 23:57:44 <Maddy> "All plants are alive."
Apr 17 23:58:38 <Nioki> "Invisibility is likely meaningless here. I doubt that whatever this is uses eyes."
Apr 17 23:58:50 <Lilah> "Well… I mean… Alive. Like you." She huffs a little.
Apr 17 23:59:00 <Maddy> "Oh. Maybe."
Apr 17 23:59:16 <Maddy> "It probably sees like me. You're good."
Apr 17 23:59:18 <Liebe> "Sentient."
Apr 17 23:59:28 <Liebe> "Is the word." Cough. Still looking around.
Apr 17 23:59:46 <Maddy> Bou looks towards the decon room. "That's the way in."
Apr 18 00:00:56 <Ragazzo> Colmes putters about, keeping an eye on things. Would this be long enough. He is unsure.
Apr 18 00:01:48 <TroyL> Lament looks at the room… "Alright. Lets move ahead, then. Alanoch, lead the way. No further than twenty, if you can manage it. Bou… stick close. Colmes, stay in the rear."
Apr 18 00:03:06 <Lilah> "Colmes, sir, I hope your eyes are as gentlemanly as you act."
Apr 18 00:03:13 <Nioki> Alanoch walks ahead, watching for anything out of place. Especially things that are moving.
Apr 18 00:04:05 <Maddy> The thick vines show very slow movement as the group enters the room, though nothing that seems hostile. More just a reaction to people being there.
Apr 18 00:04:09 <Ragazzo> "You needn't worry, Miss Abigail." There's a slight hint of ~sauciness~ in his perfectly POLITE tone. Or is there? Hard to tell.
Apr 18 00:04:56 <Ragazzo> Colmes keeps to the rear. Taking in every detail. Every. Single Detail.
Apr 18 00:05:03 <Ragazzo> Clearly ogling lament's ass. Not really.
Apr 18 00:05:36 <TroyL> Flexxxx.
Apr 18 00:05:39 <Lilah> We all know how he's admiring the… robustness of her petticoat.
Apr 18 00:05:48 <Maddy> "I wanna try something."
Apr 18 00:05:59 <TroyL> Lament peers at the vines… "Bou… Be careful, alright?"
Apr 18 00:06:17 <Liebe> Jay's cough turns into a quiet, hoarse sound, indicative of a man having difficulties breathing before he exhales roughly and then cracks his neck before moving slightly towards the vines.
Apr 18 00:06:19 <Maddy> "Ok…" she steps closer to the vines.
Apr 18 00:06:58 <Maddy> The move a little more as she gets closer, but they're still incredibly sluggish. "Here we go…"
Apr 18 00:07:00 <TroyL> Lament looks at Jay. "Are you alright, Doctor? Too much pollen or something?"
Apr 18 00:07:26 <Ragazzo> Colmes is all about well-defined…petticoats.
Apr 18 00:07:52 <Lilah> "God, Jay, you sound miserable if I may say…"
Apr 18 00:08:00 <Ragazzo> But that shouldn't imply his Great Detective Seses are any less focused on the possibility of SUDDEN DANGER.
Apr 18 00:08:05 <Maddy> She reaches out and touches them. A moment goes by, then, slowly they pull back, revealing the stairs down. A computer voice chimes, with strange bird calls.
Apr 18 00:08:09 <Liebe> "I smoke a lot." He waves them off.
Apr 18 00:08:20 <Maddy> <Welcome home. Bougainvillea.>
Apr 18 00:09:15 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps to the side, focused on observation.
Apr 18 00:09:26 <Maddy> "Shouls we…?"
Apr 18 00:09:43 <TroyL> Lament peers around the room, looking for more… plants? More dangerous plants? He has no idea.
Apr 18 00:10:09 <Lilah> "…" Abigail looks up with a quirked brow…
Apr 18 00:10:24 <Ragazzo> Colmes blinks.
Apr 18 00:10:28 <Ragazzo> Interesting.
Apr 18 00:10:50 <Maddy> There doesn't seem to be much down there but more plants.
Apr 18 00:10:56 <Maddy> just overgrowth
Apr 18 00:12:42 * Notify: Echo is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Apr 18 00:12:44 * Echo (PI.B08D965B.1516CFF9.0A7181B1|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1516CFF9.0A7181B1|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Apr 18 00:12:53 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission Echo
Apr 18 00:12:53 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Echo
Apr 18 00:13:03 <Ragazzo> Not the voice. That is interesting though. From the polite glances he has been afforded, colmes is estimating Abigail's three sizes.
Apr 18 00:14:27 <TroyL> Creeper.
Apr 18 00:14:34 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception to notice Colmes' subject of interest. Everybody roll.
Apr 18 00:14:34 <CROM> Nioki: Perception to notice Colmes' subject of interest. Everybody roll.: 4 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, -)
Apr 18 00:14:40 <Ragazzo> Yeah. Blame lilah.
Apr 18 00:14:49 <TroyL> 4df+7 (Burning Two AP)
Apr 18 00:14:49 <CROM> TroyL: (Burning Two AP): 5 (4df+7=-, 0, -, 0)
Apr 18 00:15:05 <Liebe> 4df+5 AP
Apr 18 00:15:05 <CROM> Liebe: AP: 7 (4df+5=0, +, +, 0)
Apr 18 00:15:07 <Nioki> Colmes. Roll stealth.
Apr 18 00:15:17 <Lilah> Jay is fucking on it.
Apr 18 00:16:01 <Ragazzo> 4df oh god my sides
Apr 18 00:16:01 <CROM> Ragazzo: oh god my sides: 3 (4df=+, +, +, 0)
Apr 18 00:16:17 <Maddy> 4df_4
Apr 18 00:16:20 <Maddy> 4df+4
Apr 18 00:16:21 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
Apr 18 00:16:24 <TroyL> Lament notices. Lament says nothing.
Apr 18 00:16:32 <Maddy> Bou toices but doesnt get it.
Apr 18 00:17:06 <Nioki> Alanoch takes a moment to look at and JUDGE Colmes. Of course, he's still invisible.
Apr 18 00:17:29 <Liebe> "Detective." Jay says lowly.
Apr 18 00:17:44 <Ragazzo> Colmes is obliviously gazing about, and pondering one of life's great mysteries.
Apr 18 00:18:00 <Ragazzo> "….yes?"
Apr 18 00:18:03 <Nioki> For a moment, Colmes feels as if someone very judgmental is looking at him. And judging.
Apr 18 00:18:11 <Maddy> "Guys…come on…"
Apr 18 00:18:25 <Ragazzo> He's always feeling that. He assumes it's his smother.
Apr 18 00:18:38 <Lilah> Abigail blinks and looks up… ??
Apr 18 00:18:47 <Liebe> He steps past him, patting him on the shoulder for a moment.
Apr 18 00:19:23 <Maddy> "Guuuyyyyysss!"
Apr 18 00:19:25 <Ragazzo> Colmes blinks. "….?"
Apr 18 00:20:49 <Ragazzo> Colmes nods.
Apr 18 00:21:01 <Nioki> Alanoch looks around the area, waiting.
Apr 18 00:21:14 <Ragazzo> He'll leave Abigail as nondescript in his catalogs, he supposes.
Apr 18 00:21:19 <Maddy> >:( "Are we going?"
Apr 18 00:21:43 <TroyL> Lament ruffles her buds. "Calm down, kiddo. We're going."
Apr 18 00:21:49 <Lilah> Abigail turns and smiles to Colmes, and then to Jay, "Mn?"
Apr 18 00:22:02 <TroyL> Lament is FORGING AGAIN. "Alanoch? The usual."
Apr 18 00:22:18 <Ragazzo> Colmes smiles with genuine naivete.
Apr 18 00:23:06 <Nioki> Alanoch walks ahead.
Apr 18 00:23:18 <Liebe> "Nothing, Abigail." He steps up ahead behind Lament.
Apr 18 00:23:18 <Ragazzo> Colmes is keeping the rear still.
Apr 18 00:24:13 <TroyL> Lament waits for Alanoch to be all: "It's safe" in a totally flat voice.
Apr 18 00:25:12 <Ragazzo> Colmes now estimates Jay's dimensions for later notation.
Apr 18 00:26:37 <Nioki> Instead, he just gets a brief green light. The meaning is easy enough to discern.
Apr 18 00:27:21 <TroyL> Lament forges ahead, wondering when Alanoch picked up creativity… Hmm….
Apr 18 00:27:36 <Maddy> The decent down is fairly boring, and long. Once everyone's on the stairs, the vines close again and the computer voice chimes in. <To prevent destruction to your biome or ours, there is a dual entry lock. You will be let out when youre visit is finished.>
Apr 18 00:28:14 <Maddy> There is a light at the bottom of the stairs, that seems exactly like natural sunlight.
Apr 18 00:28:38 <TroyL> "Robot plants… Interesting…" He pats Bou's shoulder. "Go ahead, kiddo… But be safe."
Apr 18 00:29:35 <Ragazzo> Colmes to stroll along behind the group, humming thoughtfully.
Apr 18 00:29:40 <Ragazzo> *continues to
Apr 18 00:30:21 <Nioki> Alanoch refocuses on his invisibility, making sure it doesn't falter.
Apr 18 00:31:01 <Maddy> She nods, stepping into the light. Anyone who follows, immediatly finds themselves…outside? In an underground bunker.
Apr 18 00:31:56 <Maddy> Everything is heavily overgrown, and daylight filters down from some place far past the canopy of strange, alien trees.
Apr 18 00:32:09 <TroyL> Lament is… not surprised. Not at all. "Hmm… No bad. Can you spare anything that's safe for humans to eat?" he asks nothing in particular.
Apr 18 00:32:41 <Maddy> <One moment. Deploying physical interface units.> perception.
Apr 18 00:33:29 <TroyL> 4df+3 OH GOD.
Apr 18 00:33:30 <CROM> TroyL: OH GOD.: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Apr 18 00:33:33 <Lilah> 4df+3 "Hm?"
Apr 18 00:33:34 <CROM> Lilah: "Hm?": 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Apr 18 00:33:47 <Liebe> 4df+3 "Ah."
Apr 18 00:33:48 <CROM> Liebe: "Ah.": 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Apr 18 00:34:12 <Ragazzo> 4df+8 using perceptive pguilist
Apr 18 00:34:13 <CROM> Ragazzo: using perceptive pguilist: 7 (4df+8=0, -, +, -)
Apr 18 00:34:44 <Maddy> http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090804025329/masseffect/images/9/92/Ilos_Blastdoor.jpg everyone sees a wall open up, and figures start walking out. Except for Jay, who is distracted by an interesting tree.
Apr 18 00:34:49 <Nioki> 4df+5
Apr 18 00:34:49 <CROM> Nioki: 2 (4df+5=0, -, -, -)
Apr 18 00:35:01 <Maddy> And Alanoch who is…Uh.
Apr 18 00:35:18 <Nioki> Alanoch, who is looking in a completely different direction.
Apr 18 00:35:37 <Maddy> Colmes, however, can see these figures, at least 5 of them look /exactly/ like Bou, but with different coloured flowers.
Apr 18 00:35:45 <Ragazzo> "…Hrm."
Apr 18 00:36:15 <Lilah> "O-Oh… my maker." She blinks.
Apr 18 00:36:20 <Ragazzo> "They look very much like you, Bou. But with different flowers…."
Apr 18 00:36:30 <Maddy> O_O "wat."
Apr 18 00:36:52 <TroyL> "Bou..? Family?" he asked.
Apr 18 00:37:19 <Maddy> The aproach the group, all smiles when they see Bou. "The Bou! You came home!" Hello The Bou!" "So glad to meet you! Hi!"
Apr 18 00:37:38 <Maddy> The Bou is all D: idgi!
Apr 18 00:37:40 <Nioki> Alanoch turns to look. Finally. He's still invisible.
Apr 18 00:38:23 <TroyL> "The Bou? You've got a definite modifier, there, kiddo… Do you know them?"
Apr 18 00:38:52 <Maddy> "No I was the only Bou before…who are you people?"
Apr 18 00:38:55 <Lilah> Abigail rubs her eyes with a huff, thinking hard, it looks…
Apr 18 00:39:33 <Maddy> "Oh The Bou! You don't know? You were the mold from which we were all made. Come come…" peception again
Apr 18 00:39:47 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Colmes is eying the figures before him.
Apr 18 00:39:48 <CROM> Ragazzo: Colmes is eying the figures before him.: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, 0)
Apr 18 00:39:54 <Nioki> 4df+7 Tagging visual
Apr 18 00:39:54 <CROM> Nioki: Tagging visual: 8 (4df+7=+, -, 0, +)
Apr 18 00:40:11 <TroyL> 4df+3 Well, this is a fine mess you've gotten us into.
Apr 18 00:40:12 <CROM> TroyL: Well, this is a fine mess you've gotten us into.: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Apr 18 00:40:21 <Lilah> 4df+2 Penalty due to distraction
Apr 18 00:40:22 <CROM> Lilah: Penalty due to distraction: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Apr 18 00:40:46 <Liebe> 4df+3 2 again probably
Apr 18 00:40:46 <CROM> Liebe: 2 again probably: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Apr 18 00:40:49 <Liebe> oh thanks
Apr 18 00:40:53 <Lilah> Abigail groans and shivers a little, shaking her head. She huffs with a slightly sweaty brow.
Apr 18 00:41:05 <Maddy> Troy is too busy looking at the other Bous to notice what everyone else sees. A heard of cat sizeed stegosaurus wandering nearby and grazing.
Apr 18 00:41:33 <Ragazzo> "….hrm. I say, they're about the size of a cat. I hope none get lost…."
Apr 18 00:41:47 <Nioki> Alanoch memorizes their appearance in perfect detail for later use.
Apr 18 00:42:31 <Maddy> "Watch out for the wildlife. Our biome is fragile." The Bous lead the others to what looks like a computer…but also a tree.
Apr 18 00:42:51 <TroyL> "…"
Apr 18 00:42:54 <TroyL> Lament follows.
Apr 18 00:44:33 <Maddy> The screen flickers to life, and shows two scientists examening a sleeping Bou. "So, this one's perfect. Clever, listens…small too…we're done here. The project is a success."
Apr 18 00:45:11 <TroyL> Lament peers… "The project? What was the goal of the project, exactly?" he mused. "Bou? Why did they make you?"
Apr 18 00:45:17 <Maddy> "What about the others?" "Dspose of them." they nod and leave the room.
Apr 18 00:45:51 <Maddy> "They…they made me to-" another bou cuts her off. "Garden helpers, the project was commisioned by Marshal, Carter and Dark."
Apr 18 00:46:57 <Maddy> "Unfortunately, the escape of the failures set back the project, and it didn't bear fruit till just before the containment failure in the animal wing forced all hmans to leave."
Apr 18 00:47:18 <Maddy> "Failures?" Bou looks confused and hurt.
Apr 18 00:47:48 <Ragazzo> Colmes takes in this conversation, while peering about the room they're in.
Apr 18 00:48:12 <Ragazzo> Then notices abigail. "Miss Maxwell? Are you quite alright?"
Apr 18 00:48:20 <Maddy> There seem to be part computer, part plant bits everywhere.
Apr 18 00:50:34 <Lilah> "I'm certainly quite alright…" She says as she wipes her brow a bit, trying to pay some attention to what's going on… but technology and shit what is this even
Apr 18 00:51:23 <Maddy> "You asked about food? We can try to find some, though the main storage area, which is very near to the main nest of tyranosaurus."
Apr 18 00:52:11 <TroyL> "You… have a t-rex?" Same intonation as the guy from Jurassic Park.
Apr 18 00:53:00 <Maddy> "Yes." The screne changes, showing a lab with a t-rex, about 6ft tall. It's bashing it's face into the glass seperating it from the researcchers.
Apr 18 00:53:01 <Dexanote> Doctor Grant
Apr 18 00:53:32 <TroyL> "WELL."
Apr 18 00:54:09 <Maddy> "We've closed the access to their last known wing. You are safe."
Apr 18 00:55:50 <Maddy> "Thank you for returning the Bou. We'll gladly repay you in any ways we can."
Apr 18 00:56:23 <Nioki> Alanoch just keeps watching.
Apr 18 00:56:49 <TroyL> Lament's eyebrows shoot up. "…Returning?"
Apr 18 00:57:01 <TroyL> He looks at Bou. "Uhh… You wanna stay?" he offers.
Apr 18 00:57:21 <Maddy> "No. What? No!" The other Bous frown a little.
Apr 18 00:57:53 <Maddy> "We understand. You've been part of the outer biome."
Apr 18 00:58:00 <Lilah> "Ah, she should be staying with us." Abigail steps forward a little, smiling, "She's just here for a fine visit."
Apr 18 00:58:29 <Maddy> "We understand…Here." the screen changes again.
Apr 18 00:58:42 <Ragazzo> Colmes quietly watches.
Apr 18 00:59:54 <Maddy> A curvy naked woman runs out the front door of the house. She sheilds her eyes from actual natural light for a moment. Her skin is light purple and her hair silver. "Bou…I think we're clear…"
Apr 18 01:00:35 <Maddy> Bou, sheepishly follows her out. " 'Tropa…Iunno…"
Apr 18 01:01:49 <Maddy> "Just…lets run, and I think we can lose them in the wo-" several men with some strange gun looking things run in. "No…no you will not take her back."
Apr 18 01:01:51 <Ragazzo> The detective averts his eyes. Awkward.
Apr 18 01:02:35 <Maddy> Her eyes glow and theres a bright flash. When the screen returns to normal, the men are dead and Bou is gone.
Apr 18 01:02:57 <Maddy> Atropa looks around. "Oh god…not Bou too?" and she runs off.
Apr 18 01:03:39 <Maddy> "Our gift, if The Bou will not stay, she can find the last failure."
Apr 18 01:04:22 <Lilah> "I must say, I'm a little… befuddled." She looks to Colmes, and then to Bou.
Apr 18 01:05:46 <Maddy> Bou makes a sourpuss face. "Lets go Troy…"
Apr 18 01:05:51 <TroyL> Lament looks at the screen intently. He sighs quietly, then slips to one knee. "Bou… Are you sure you don't want to stay? They're… family, in a way, aren't they?"
Apr 18 01:06:29 <Ragazzo> Colmes meets Abigail's eyes. He has no idea.
Apr 18 01:06:45 <Maddy> "Atropa, the failure, is my family..and she's out there. We can stay till it's time to go, i guess…but I'm not living here.:
Apr 18 01:07:25 <TroyL> Lament nods, just a bit of a smile on his face and a slightly vilified selfish feeling in his heart, and pats her shoulder. "Lets go, then."
Apr 18 01:11:23 <Maddy> "You'e more that free to come and go. We'll make sure to keep the t-rex away from here till you move on. In the mean time, other Bou units will work on getting your food from the nest."
Apr 18 01:12:02 <TroyL> Laments nods thankfully. "Thanks. Medical supplies too, since… You guys don't have any blood, after all.
Apr 18 01:13:04 <Maddy> "Of course. Please watch out for the brontosaurus. They migrate near here in…20 minutes."
Apr 18 01:13:31 <TroyL> Lament nods a thanks. "Of course. Brontosaurus. Right. Let's move, people. Back up top."
Apr 18 01:13:59 <Maddy> As they hed back to the stairs, there are infact, dog sized brontos eating some of the trees.
Apr 18 01:16:49 <Lilah> "…" Abigail is inwardly delighted by these creatures, but remains ladylike.
Apr 18 01:17:33 <Ragazzo> Colmes wantts to pet one. So bad.
Apr 18 01:17:39 <Ragazzo> But keeps his composure.
Apr 18 01:18:20 <Lilah> victorian composure knows no bounds.
Apr 18 01:18:46 <TroyL> Hell. Lament pats one on the head, then books it.
Apr 18 01:19:04 <Ragazzo> Except for robust petticoats.
Apr 18 01:19:10 <Ragazzo> They'll get to a man.
Apr 18 01:19:20 <Lilah> hnng
Apr 18 01:19:32 <Maddy> It slowly turns its head then going back to eating. And back to AA