Bridge to Portland

[20:43] <Gerald> Welp, the Convoy trundles across the Australian landscape, and the scenery floats by. The road is, well, a fucking road, and that ravine up ahead is a fucking ravine. Can't tell much by it, but it seems fairly wide.
[20:45] <@Maddy> «Aww man…a ravine? Goddammit.»
[20:46] <Gerald> The bridge is, naturally, a fucking bridge. Kinda thin, though, only a two-lane ordeal.
[20:46] <@Maddy> Alice looks for a load limit sign.
[20:47] <PaulS_laptop> «We good for getting over this bridge?»
[20:48] <@Maddy> «I can't find a sign…»
[20:48] <Gerald> It's a fairly sturdy looking bridge, though it doesn't have a load sign. The supports extend down into the ravine past site, rather large chunks of dark red metal.
[20:49] <@Maddy> «Looks s-study, but I am not an e-engineer.»
[20:49] <PaulS_laptop> «Any other ways around nearby? Railroad bridges?»
[20:49] <@Maddy> «John, w-want to taake a look?»
[20:50] <Gerald> There's also a dude on the bridge, too.
[20:50] <@Dexanote> Shank smashes the red button, opening Eve and stepping out.
[20:50] <Gerald> Right in the middle, a fair ways across, just standing in between the lanes.
[20:50] <PaulS_laptop> «Looks like there's a guy up here. Maybe we can "ask" him. Boatman, get me closer so I can hit him with my sword!"
[20:51] <PaulS_laptop> * »
[20:51] <Tom90deg> «What's going on?"»
[20:51] <Gerald> «I despise you.»
[20:51] <PaulS_laptop> «I love you too»
[20:51] <@Maddy> «Looks like S-shank's handling it…Shank you got a r-radio?»
[20:51] <Gerald> You guys can roll perception, if you wanna take a better look at him from there.
[20:51] <@Maddy> 4df+4 EYES!!
[20:51] <Glacon> Maddy: EYES!!: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
[20:51] <@MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight looks.
[20:51] <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight looks.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
[20:52] <@Dexanote> 4df+2
[20:52] <Glacon> Dexanote: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
[20:52] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 gunner
[20:52] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: gunner: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, +, -)
[20:53] <@Maddy> «…Shank doesn't have a radio does he?»
[20:53] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[20:53] <Glacon> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, +)
[20:53] <@Dexanote> «Yes i do.»
[20:53] <Gerald> Shank sees a dude. Midnight sees a dude in what looks like combat armor.
[20:53] <@Maddy> «Oh. Awesome.»
[20:53] <@Dexanote> «I see a dude on tha bridge.»
[20:54] <@MisterFlames> «He's wearing some sort of armor.»
[20:54] <@Maddy> «Lovely.»
[20:54] <@Dexanote> «Mebbe he'll take tha fucking cat.»
[20:54] <@Maddy> «I hope so.»
[20:54] <Gerald> Maddy and Paul see a dude in combat armor strapped down with a veritable fuckton of weapons.
[20:54] <@Maddy> «Woah…he's like…got an armoury with himn.»
[20:54] <Soulless> 4df+2
[20:54] <Glacon> Soulless: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, -, 0)
[20:54] <Gerald> Maddy might recognize it as HEPIS MK. II armor, by the way.
[20:55] <Gerald> *Alice
[20:55] <PaulS_laptop> «Yeah. I see him too. What the fuck's he wearing? I don't think it's CI»
[20:55] <Gerald> HEPIS MK. II, the signature armor of Omega-7.
[20:56] <Gerald> He's still just standing there, looking like some kinda statue.
[20:57] <PaulS_laptop> John swings the turret around, just in case.
[20:57] <@Maddy> «Oh…Omega 7. Wonderful.»
[20:57] <Tom90deg> «What's that?»
[20:57] <PaulS_laptop> «oundation then? Want me to light 'em up?»
[20:58] <@Maddy> «Not j-just yet…some of O7 were…eeeh.»
[20:58] <Gerald> Is Shank still walking down the bridge.
[20:58] <Gerald> *?
[20:59] <@Dexanote> no, he's right outside Eve
[21:00] <@Dexanote> «So what? We're jus' gonna sit around?"
[21:00] <@Dexanote> »
[21:00] <PaulS_laptop> «Shank, we'll cover you. Check this shit out for us.»
[21:00] <@Dexanote> He grabs the Scythe and heads off towards the guy.
[21:00] <@Maddy> «We g-gotta cross the r-ravine one w-way or another.»
[21:01] <Tom90deg> «We could try to hail him on the radio first…»
[21:01] <@Dexanote> «Jus' shut up I got this.»
[21:01] <@Maddy> «That assumes he has a radio, and we know its frequency…»
[21:02] <Tom90deg> «Don't these things have loudspeakers?»
[21:02] <Soulless> «Is Shank our expendable?»
[21:02] <PaulS_laptop> «No, he's just badass.»
[21:02] <@Dexanote> «Yeh.»
[21:02] <@Maddy> «Very h-hard to kill, too.»
[21:03] <@MisterFlames> "I could try to check his mind, but not sure that's a good idea," Midnight says to Alice.
[21:03] <@Maddy> "Probably not, Midnight. Ive heard s-stories about O7. We could have a really fight on our hands, or a c-complete pushover."
[21:04] <@Dexanote> "Fuck's this?" Shank mutters, regarding the unusual dude. "Oi, who're ya?"
[21:05] <Gerald> Alrighty. The dude is completely covered in the armor, head to toe. As Shank approaches, he can see the guy carrying some rather unconventional weaponry, including a longbow on his back, a huge black sword, and a goddamn hunting boomerang, amongst others.
[21:05] <Gerald> "I am Armamortius."
[21:06] <@Dexanote> "An' I'm Chainshank. Move so tha meatbags don' shit a brick."
[21:06] <Gerald> "And you are?" Rather booming voice, honestly, echoing out of the helmet. Glass faceplate preventing Shank from actually seeing what the guy looks like.
[21:07] <@Dexanote> Fiat, i said that after
[21:07] * Soulless (~ude.olaffub.sseleriw.283F7264-CRInys|sselluoS#ude.olaffub.sseleriw.283F7264-CRInys|sselluoS) Quit ( Ping timeout )
[21:07] <Gerald> "No. There is a toll. And before you or your 'meatbags' move, there is no other bridge left standing."
[21:08] <@Dexanote> "Eh, an' whazzat?"
[21:08] <@Dexanote> "Ya don' look like tha type of fellow who wants money."
[21:08] * Soulless (~ude.olaffub.sseleriw.283F7264-CRInys|sselluoS#ude.olaffub.sseleriw.283F7264-CRInys|sselluoS) has joined #afteraction
[21:09] <Gerald> "Blood." He puts a hand on one of the rifles. "Armed combat, until either falls. There are so few warriors on this dead rock."
[21:09] <@Dexanote> "… aha… One sec."
[21:10] <Gerald> He stands there, waiting.
[21:10] <@Dexanote> He steps back and grabs the radio from his core. «Oi, says 'is name is Anomalocaris. Looks ta like close combat, says we gotta fight 'im or we don't cross tha bridge.»
[21:10] <@Dexanote> «Or Arachnadykis or somethin.» "Whaz yor name again?"
[21:11] <@Maddy> «…lovely. Who w-wants to fight the black knight?»
[21:11] <PaulS_laptop> «Ask him to figut us off the bridge so it doesn't get damaged. Soon as he's free, we light 'em up. Alice?»
[21:11] <PaulS_laptop> «That worth doing?»
[21:11] <@Dexanote> This is all easily heard by Armomortius
[21:11] <@Dexanote> because Shank's RIGHT THERE with the radio
[21:11] <@Maddy> «…» you can hear Alice facepalm.
[21:11] <Tom90deg> «…You know he can hear you right?»
[21:12] <PaulS_laptop> «huh?»
[21:12] <@Dexanote> «Yeh yor makin me look bad. This guy looks like a better fight then Iyo.»
[21:12] <Gerald> "……"
[21:12] <@Dexanote> "Apologies, he's a coward."
[21:12] <Gerald> "Chainshank." He tilts his head.
[21:12] <Tom90deg> «If he's a better fight than Iyo, better be careful.»
[21:12] <@Dexanote> "Yes?"
[21:12] <@Maddy> «You w-want to fight him, Shank? I mean…I'm not going to force anyone to fight this guy.»
[21:12] <Soulless> «Uhm, sir, What's the reason we have to fight?»
[21:13] <Gerald> "I have rigged the bridge with a number of explosives. There shall be no foul play."
[21:13] <Tom90deg> "Cause if we don't he won't let us across."
[21:13] <@Dexanote> "Ah." «Yeh, tha bridge is full of bombs.»
[21:13] <@Maddy> «Of course.»
[21:13] <@Dexanote> «Don' shoot or he'll blow it.» "Thaz bout right, right?"
[21:14] <@MisterFlames> «That name sounds familiar…» Midnight's tail twitches back and both.
[21:14] <@Dexanote> <Es a big bloody suit of armour covered in weapons.»
[21:14] <@Maddy> «…soooo, who wants to fight him?»
[21:14] <PaulS_laptop> «Well, we don't want to damage the bridge either way»
[21:15] <Soulless> «There's no way to simply peacefully do this?»
[21:15] <@Maddy> «Or should we go the loooooong w-way around?»
[21:15] <PaulS_laptop> «Hell, I'll fight him if Shank doesn't want to.»
[21:15] <@Dexanote> «Well come on over, 'es gettin impatient.»
[21:16] <Tom90deg> «I'll pass…»
[21:16] <@Dexanote> Shank stuffs the radio where it was and faces Armomortius. "Yeh, they suck."
[21:16] <PaulS_laptop> John dismounts, but before doing so tells Charon "get on the gun. Light him up as soon as you've got a clear shot."
[21:16] <Gerald> Charon pulls himself up towards the turret.
[21:17] <PaulS_laptop> John stands there in what passes for armor, and positively littered with weapons
[21:17] <@MisterFlames> «A warning… if he is who I think he is, he's not human.»
[21:17] <@Dexanote> «Yeah no.»
[21:17] <PaulS_laptop> «How many of us are?»
[21:17] <@Dexanote> "Yor not human, right?"
[21:17] <Gerald> "They are all cowards, is what they are. Either face me in combat or run back towards your mothers, I care not. I have no time for fools."
[21:17] <MartinSage> «Skipper, permission to take firing point with AMR rounds. Someone else would need to take the gun.»
[21:18] <Gerald> He laughs, before reaching up. A firm grasp on the helmet before pulling it off.
[21:18] <PaulS_laptop> John walks over to where Shank and Armawhatever is standing. "Well, how're we doing this shit, then?"
[21:18] <Gerald> Naturally, there's not a damn thing there, he's more than a little hollow.
[21:18] <Gerald> "I Am ArmaMortius." Still speaks from the helmet, though.
[21:18] <@Dexanote> "… Aha. Ahaha. Ha ha. Hee. Hoo. Hah."
[21:19] <Soulless> «Do you guys need backup? Should I bring my knives?»
[21:19] <@Maddy> «Eeeeugh, I don't really want him the blow the bridge, but the ravine c-can't possibly span that f-far can it?»
[21:19] <Tom90deg> «Huh. Who do you think he is Midnight?»
[21:19] <PaulS_laptop> "Walking suit of armor?"
[21:19] <MartinSage> «Ravines have to end somewhere, even if it is the ocean.»
[21:19] <Tom90deg> «Need I remind you we're being chased?»
[21:19] <Gerald> "Face me, dread scarecrow. Prove your mettle is stronger than the weaklings you associate yourself with."
[21:19] <@Maddy> «You go fight him then.»
[21:20] <Gerald> He sets the helmet back on.
[21:20] <Tom90deg> «Just saying. What's the plan?»
[21:21] <PaulS_laptop> «Like I said, I'll take him if nobody else wants to»
[21:21] <@Dexanote> Chainshank turns and flings the Scythe into the air. It arcs, disappearing in the clouds.
[21:21] <@MisterFlames> «Did you ever meet Theomagus, Zoe?»
[21:21] <@Dexanote> <Chill tha fuck out, i got this. Jump in, if ya want.»
[21:21] <PaulS_laptop> «Alright. Have fun with him, Shank.»
[21:22] <@Dexanote> « Yor a right prick John an' you can't fight.» "Now, lets begin…"
[21:22] <Soulless> «Understood.»
[21:22] <PaulS_laptop> John walks off, he's got some things in mind
[21:22] <Gerald> "Before we begin, though, a wager?"
[21:22] <@Dexanote> "… Eh?"
[21:22] <PaulS_laptop> John knocks on Eve
[21:22] <@Dexanote> Shank begins circling Armomortius
[21:22] <@Maddy> Alice lets him in
[21:23] * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.1CA8D225-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.1CA8D225-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
[21:23] -» Topic is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission | Route Map: http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia Point B: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia - Current Location: 10 miles outside Mudgee
[21:23] -» Topic set by Maddy on 11/09/2011 1:36:41 PM
[21:23] <Gerald> "Simple. If you are victorious, I will grant you this vessel of a body. Should I best you, you grant me that scythe." His feet are turning him on a dime, keeping him facing Chainshank.
[21:23] <PaulS_laptop> "Alice. I got an idea. He's busy fighting Shank. So that leaves us plenty of time to disarm the charges on the bridge. We can cross before he realizes what's up."
[21:23] <Ragazzo> Dusty wakes up in the stryker.
[21:24] * Maddy sets topic to: Topic is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission | Route Map:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia Point B: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia - Current Location: Enroute to Portland.
[21:24] <PaulS_laptop> "And then frag his ass"
[21:24] <@MisterFlames> "Not a good idea, John. He's *right* *there*."
[21:24] <@Maddy> "T-think you c-could? You're p-probably the only demo guy w-we got…it'd be your ass if he set them off."
[21:24] <Soulless> Alicel touches his hand onto Dusty. "How good are you with alcheizing metal?" He whispers quietly.
[21:25] <Ragazzo> "…um, very good? Why are we being quiet?"
[21:25] <Ragazzo> Dusty whispers back.
[21:25] <PaulS_laptop> "Sure. Hell, I had the whole Site rigged before. This dipshit only has so many places he could've rigged."
[21:25] <Soulless> "There is an enemy in front of us right now. He won't let us pass."
[21:25] <@Dexanote> The lights in his rosethorn head flicker into being, glowing a deep red.
[21:25] <@Dexanote> "… Mm… C'n I trust ya on that…?"
[21:25] <Ragazzo> "…just one?"
[21:25] <Soulless> "He appears to be mostly composed of metal."
[21:25] <PaulS_laptop> "Get the vehicles backed up. and clear."
[21:26] <@Maddy> "Right. Can you tell t-the same to them in the Stryker?"
[21:26] <PaulS_laptop> "Your call."
[21:26] <PaulS_laptop> "And yes"
[21:26] <PaulS_laptop> John dismounts, and saunters to the Stryker and knocks to be let in
[21:26] <Gerald> "Quite."
[21:26] <Soulless> Alicel lets John in.
[21:26] <Tom90deg> "You rang?"
[21:26] <Gerald> He holds out a hand, asking for a shake. "Deal?"
[21:26] <@Maddy> Alice moves the LAV to a safe distance.
[21:27] <Ragazzo> "…what is happening?"
[21:27] <@Dexanote> "An' what if any of these twatters come an' help?"
[21:27] <PaulS_laptop> "We got a plan going. Back the Stryker up off the bridge. While armawhoever's busy fighting Shank, I'm going to disarm the bombs on the bridge"
[21:27] <Tom90deg> "Huh…Can you sneak past him?"
[21:27] <PaulS_laptop> "Then we can just run the fuck over."
[21:28] <PaulS_laptop> "He'll be busy fighting. The bombs'll be under the road deck anyway"
[21:28] <PaulS_laptop> "he won't even notice me"
[21:28] <Gerald> "If they are the cowards they appear to be, then they will make no difference."
[21:28] <Ragazzo> "…uh…huh…"
[21:28] <Tom90deg> "What if they're not?"
[21:28] <@Dexanote> "… Mm. Deal." He takes the hand and shakes.
[21:28] <Soulless> Alicel sighs. "I don't think explosions are a good idea, sir…"
[21:28] <@Dexanote> the Scythe arcs back from the sky, he catches it without looking.
[21:28] <Gerald> 4df+6 Blur of a movement, grabs an obsidian dagger and shoves it into Shank's stomach.
[21:28] <Glacon> Gerald: Blur of a movement, grabs an obsidian dagger and shoves it into Shank's stomach.: 5 (4df+6=+, -, -, 0)
[21:28] <PaulS_laptop> "Then they don't do anything anyway. The surface of the bridge won't matter. It's the girders below"
[21:28] <Ragazzo> "So…shank is fighting this guy, and there's bombs on the bridge we're trying to cross?"
[21:29] <Gerald> "Excellent!"
[21:29] <PaulS_laptop> "I'm disarming the bombs"
[21:29] <Tom90deg> "Yep."
[21:29] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 Shank twitches to parry
[21:29] <Glacon> Dexanote: Shank twitches to parry: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, +, 0)
[21:29] <@Dexanote> It busts through, shearing the radio in half
[21:29] <PaulS_laptop> "So back this thing the fuck up so if I fuck up YOUR asses don't all die."
[21:29] <Tom90deg> "I mean, what if this guy is smarter than you and he hid them really well? Not saying he IS, just you know…what's plan B?"
[21:29] <PaulS_laptop> "There's only so many places you can plant them and accomplish anything. Plan B is we pray Shank wins."
[21:30] <PaulS_laptop> With that, John dismounts
[21:30] <Tom90deg> "Right then. We'll back up."
[21:31] <@Dexanote> 4df+6 Chainshank returns the strike, smashing downwards with a dagger made of a huge shark's tooth. First Use Of Special Equipment granted from that run by Sabitsuki.
[21:31] <Glacon> Dexanote: Chainshank returns the strike, smashing downwards with a dagger made of a huge shark's tooth. First Use Of Special Equipment granted from that run by Sabitsuki.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, 0, 0)
[21:31] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 Maneuver(engineering) John looks at the bridge and tries to figure out where he would plant charges if he was gonna bring it down.
[21:31] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: Maneuver(engineering) John looks at the bridge and tries to figure out where he would plant charges if he was gonna bring it down.: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
[21:31] <Gerald> 4df+6 He /did/ leave himself open after that.
[21:31] <Glacon> Gerald: He /did/ leave himself open after that.: 6 (4df+6=-, 0, 0, +)
[21:32] <@Dexanote> The knife digs deep into the armour, gouging a gash across its chest.
[21:32] <@Dexanote> the tooth cracks.
[21:33] <@Dexanote> "Blighter."
[21:33] <Gerald> He stumbles back, letting go of the dagger.
[21:33] <Gerald> "Aha, so you do have a fight within your soul, monster!"
[21:33] <@Dexanote> Shank stumbles back as well, hastily binding the wound shut. "Of course. I'm a fucking Death."
[21:33] <Gerald> "Truly?"
[21:34] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 John analyzes possible points charges could've been placed at, and most importantly, how to get to them. Where are they?
[21:34] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John analyzes possible points charges could've been placed at, and most importantly, how to get to them. Where are they?: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, -, 0)
[21:34] <Gerald> He pulls up a rifle. "That will make this fight ever the sweeter."
[21:35] <@Dexanote> "Fuck that-"
[21:35] <Gerald> 4df+5 Ratatatata
[21:35] <Glacon> Gerald: Ratatatata: 2 (4df+5=0, -, -, -)
[21:36] <Gerald> Pauls, John can see down into the ravine, right to the clump of boxes strapped to the bridge supports.
[21:36] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[21:36] <Glacon> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
[21:36] <@Dexanote> Shank barely dashes out of the way.
[21:36] <PaulS_laptop> Any someone could've gotten to there to rig them?
[21:36] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 He moves quickly, Athletics Maneuver, strafing like a wolf
[21:36] <Glacon> Dexanote: He moves quickly, Athletics Maneuver, strafing like a wolf: 0 (4df+3=0, -, -, -)
[21:36] <Gerald> Armamortius starts laughing.
[21:37] * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteraction
[21:37] <Gerald> And puts a hand on the sword.
[21:37] <MartinSage> «Sir, considering it's a gun run now, might I suggest we exit and engage with small arms? Vehicle guns might be a bit bad.»
[21:37] <Gerald> "Come, Death, show me the meaning of the word!"
[21:37] <@Dexanote> Shank trips, skittering across the bridge
[21:37] <Gerald> 4df+6 Armamortius leaps at him, Bladewood sword tip plunging downward.
[21:37] <Glacon> Gerald: Armamortius leaps at him, Bladewood sword tip plunging downward.: 5 (4df+6=-, -, +, 0)
[21:38] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[21:38] <Gerald> It's not overly steep, but there's nobody else in sight other than Armamortius, John.
[21:38] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[21:38] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 .4
[21:38] <Glacon> Dexanote: .4: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
[21:38] <@Dexanote> Describe
[21:39] * Laito is now known as Artemis
[21:39] <Gerald> Forested cliff, enough to make an Athletics roll but not so much he can't go on foot. Just need to watch where he's going.
[21:39] <Ragazzo> Dusty looks out the stryker.
[21:39] <Ragazzo> "…should we be helping?"
[21:39] <Soulless> "Yes, we should…"
[21:39] <Ragazzo> "I'm going to help."
[21:39] * MartinSage is frustrated he has to just sit here.
[21:39] <Gerald> He slams the blade right through Shank's leg, and into the bridge.
[21:40] <Tom90deg> "How?"
[21:40] <Gerald> "And to think, if only those cowards did not desert you in your time of need."
[21:40] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Atheltics: John goes for a wal off to one side, parallell with the ravine and *away*. And *down*
[21:40] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: Atheltics: John goes for a wal off to one side, parallell with the ravine and *away*. And *down*: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
[21:40] <Artemis> Artemis is already on the move, exiting his respective vehicle to join Shank, lance leveled at the ready as he charges.
[21:40] <@Dexanote> Shank is caught, but doesn't cry out. He doesn't feel pain. "… Wait a tic. is that… Wood?"
[21:40] <Ragazzo> Dusty hops out the stryker. Like hell is he going to watch from a distance while shank dies.
[21:40] <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out as well. "What should we do?"
[21:40] <Gerald> 4df+1 Imma slope
[21:40] <Glacon> Gerald: Imma slope: -1 (4df+1=0, -, 0, -)
[21:40] <@Dexanote> He tears his leg off, launching back and landing on one stump.
[21:40] <@Dexanote> "Oh. I like that."
[21:40] * Rights (~moc.retrahc.iw.lcue.pchd.863C6847-CRInys|ahtagA#moc.retrahc.iw.lcue.pchd.863C6847-CRInys|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
[21:40] <@Maddy> "We're w-waiting to make s-sure the bridge is c-clear, Sage."
[21:40] <Gerald> "Yes! I stole this body, and several of these weapons, from no less than the man who killed me last!"
[21:40] <Ragazzo> He starts towards the fight.
[21:41] <Soulless> Alicel hops out with Dusty, rolling up his sleeves. Knives pop out with their own little arms and pseudo-limbs.
[21:41] <@Dexanote> 4df+6 He lashes out, incredibly fast, incredibly hard, Shark Tooth 2.
[21:41] <Glacon> Dexanote: He lashes out, incredibly fast, incredibly hard, Shark Tooth 2.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, -, +)
[21:41] <Gerald> 4df+5 Oh shit
[21:41] <Glacon> Gerald: Oh shit: 4 (4df+5=+, -, 0, -)
[21:41] <MartinSage> «Roger that Doc.»
[21:41] * MartinSage arms the weaponry and gets ready.
[21:42] * Lilah (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|nothsa#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|nothsa) has joined #afteraction
[21:42] <@Dexanote> It jams in his chest. Shank's arm is long and firm, tearing down and across Armamortius's gut. The tooth splinters, embedded in the metal.
[21:42] <Gerald> John makes it down the slope fairly well, if slightly out of breath at the bottom.
[21:42] <Artemis> Artemis is approaching melee range… Acting after Armaortius' next turn.
[21:43] <PaulS_laptop> "well, that's my workout for the day" he starts walking toward the bridge
[21:43] <Gerald> "Ahahaha!" The laughter's rather manic. "And to think, this was better than any other mortal armor ever made!"
[21:43] <Ragazzo> Dusty is approaching as well. Same pace as artemis.
[21:43] <Ragazzo> He'll go after artemis.
[21:44] <@MisterFlames> Midnight settles up on the top of Eve, and starts studying the situation.
[21:44] <@Dexanote> "You don' die. That must change. While tha cowards left me in tha desert, i've claimed it. It is mine. Not theirs. I will find them, I will sow a garden across this wasteland, an' I will kill you finally. I will pull you Over and Across before tha day is out." He drips glowing red fog.
[21:44] <Soulless> Alicel follows Dusty, but a length's away. He will go after Dusty's move.
[21:45] <Gerald> "I look forward to the day you do so, Death."
[21:45] <PaulS_laptop> John starts readying his tools as he walks along
[21:45] <@Dexanote> "Come an' strike me, you tin can."
[21:45] <Gerald> He drops the rifle and pulls up a monstrous handgun, at the same time his other hand draws the boomerang.
[21:45] <Gerald> 4df+6 Bullets for his heart, boomerang for his neck.
[21:45] <Glacon> Gerald: Bullets for his heart, boomerang for his neck.: 8 (4df+6=+, -, +, +)
[21:45] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[21:45] <Glacon> Dexanote: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
[21:45] <@Dexanote> Spending a Fate Point for my power.
[21:46] <@Maddy> 4df+3 Alice climbs on top of the LAV, sighting in with the DSR-1.
[21:46] <Glacon> Maddy: Alice climbs on top of the LAV, sighting in with the DSR-1.: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
[21:46] <Ragazzo> "Looking a little tired, Shank?"
[21:46] <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs up next to Midnight. "Any ideas?"
[21:46] <Ragazzo> "Mind a few helping hands?"
[21:46] <@Maddy> Alice will go after Alicel
[21:46] <@Dexanote> The bullets ring out, blasting enormous holes through Chainshank's chest and shoulder, tearing the cape and maplewood arm out. The boomerang arcs, smashing a chunk out of his rosethorns.
[21:47] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "A whiff of the ol' brimstone". John sets about disarming these charges
[21:47] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "A whiff of the ol' brimstone". John sets about disarming these charges: 9 (4df+6=0, +, +, +)
[21:47] <Artemis> Artemis takes advantage of the humunculous' distraction, flanking from behind and weaving in with the lance.
[21:47] <Gerald> John, there's a string of explosives strapped around each support.
[21:47] <Artemis> 4df+4 Blessed steel!
[21:47] <Glacon> Artemis: Blessed steel!: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
[21:47] <Gerald> 4df+5 Death needs no blessing
[21:47] <Glacon> Gerald: Death needs no blessing: 5 (4df+5=+, +, -, -)
[21:47] <@MisterFlames> "Working on something…."
[21:48] <Tom90deg> "Feel a bit useless…need help?"
[21:48] <@MisterFlames> 4df+4 Preparing a bit of conjuration.
[21:48] <Glacon> MisterFlames: Preparing a bit of conjuration.: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
[21:48] <Artemis> Artemis' assault is beautific… but…
[21:48] <@MisterFlames> "Yes, could you draw out a circle for me, please?"
[21:48] <Gerald> The HEPIS armor is made of stuff stronger than prayers. Armamortius laughs.
[21:49] <Gerald> "FINALLY! You prove yourself more than the cowards I thought you to be!"
[21:49] <Tom90deg> Zoe grabs a piece of chalk and starts to draw. "Sure thing."
[21:49] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John chuckles to himself at this 'man' and goes to work, disarming charge #1
[21:49] * MartinSage exits the LAV with his AS50, running along the ravine towards a large boulder he saw about 25 feet away.
[21:49] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John chuckles to himself at this 'man' and goes to work, disarming charge #1: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
[21:49] <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Hard science, dusty take a moment to examine the armor, considering it's composition.
[21:49] <Glacon> Ragazzo: Hard science, dusty take a moment to examine the armor, considering it's composition.: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
[21:49] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 Shank lurches forward, pulling himself along with the Scythe. His head is blazing red fog like a torch. He pulls back, slides, and smashes the back of the Scythe against the holes he made before.
[21:49] <Glacon> Dexanote: Shank lurches forward, pulling himself along with the Scythe. His head is blazing red fog like a torch. He pulls back, slides, and smashes the back of the Scythe against the holes he made before.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
[21:49] <Gerald> 4df+2 Imma bomb
[21:49] <Glacon> Gerald: Imma bomb: 1 (4df+2=0, +, -, -)
[21:49] <Gerald> 4df+5 Clang clang clang
[21:49] <Glacon> Gerald: Clang clang clang: 6 (4df+5=+, -, 0, +)
[21:49] <Gerald> He laughs only harder, grabbing the Scythe by the handle.
[21:51] <Gerald> 4df+4 Athletics, yank it out of Shanks hand.
[21:51] <Glacon> Gerald: Athletics, yank it out of Shanks hand.: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
[21:51] <Gerald> Roll Athletics, Dex.
[21:51] * Artemis is now known as Laito
[21:51] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[21:51] <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=+, -, -, +)
[21:51] <Gerald> Charge 1 is proving a bit trickier than you expected, John.
[21:51] <@Dexanote> "No you don't." Shank yanks it back, vaulting and tumbling AWAY
[21:51] <@MisterFlames> 4df+4 (Conjuration) Midnight focuses her magic on the Chainshank, helping bring out the Harvestman's Aspect.
[21:51] <Glacon> MisterFlames: (Conjuration) Midnight focuses her magic on the Chainshank, helping bring out the Harvestman's Aspect.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
[21:52] * MartinSage sts up his AS50 alongside a large boulder used as cover, and dials in.
[21:52] <Laito> Artemis retreats to avoid becoming a victim of a wayward slice from the battle over the scythe.
[21:55] <@Dexanote> 4df+6 Chainshank feels Midnight's support, flecks of green fog spouting from the Chain.
[21:55] <Glacon> Dexanote: Chainshank feels Midnight's support, flecks of green fog spouting from the Chain.: 5 (4df+6=0, -, -, +)
[21:56] <@Dexanote> He swings and arcs the Scythe at Arma's gut
[21:56] <Gerald> 4df+5
[21:56] <Glacon> Gerald: 5 (4df+5=-, +, -, +)
[21:56] <Gerald> Armamortius leaps back, a good ten feet, laughing even harder.
[21:56] <Laito> Artemis has retreated, as he notes this fight is heating up with what is soon to be firearm support. Not a place for him to be. Removed from battle order.
[21:57] * Lilah (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|nothsa#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|nothsa) has left #afteraction
[21:57] <@Dexanote> "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?"
[21:57] <Ragazzo> "Ugh, stop moving…"
[21:57] <@Dexanote> Shank flings the Scythe away.
[21:57] <@Dexanote> "FUCK."
[21:58] <Ragazzo> Dusty bum rushes Armatorious, palms pressing to the warrior's chestplate, aglow with a soft, red light.
[21:58] <Ragazzo> 4df+6 All fate points, -2.
[21:58] <Glacon> Ragazzo: All fate points, -2.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, -, +)
[21:58] <Gerald> "I have defied you nigh over three hundred years, Death! I have walked with the Samurai of old, pillaged with the Vikings of the north, fought alongside Napoleon, made camp with the Mongols of Asia!"
[21:58] <Gerald> "I DEFY YOU, DEATH!"
[21:59] <Ragazzo> Defense, gerald.
[21:59] <Gerald> 4df+7 tagging Warlord, Defense
[21:59] <Glacon> Gerald: tagging Warlord, Defense: 8 (4df+7=0, -, +, +)
[21:59] <@Dexanote> …
[21:59] <Ragazzo> FFFU
[22:00] <Gerald> He twists, twirling with a grace that would shame most dancers as Dusty runs right past him.
[22:00] <Ragazzo> "God damn it!"
[22:00] <Ragazzo> Dusty falls on his face.
[22:00] <@Dexanote> "Hubris an' anger will get you nowhere."
[22:00] <Tom90deg> "DUSTY!"
[22:01] <Ragazzo> "WHAT?!"
[22:01] <Gerald> "We are nothing without our accomplishments, Death. The warfare on this planet is long and terrifying, and I have been glad to take part in it."
[22:01] <@Maddy> Alice pushes her glasses onto her forhead, waiting…
[22:02] <@Dexanote> "Yeh, well."
[22:03] <@MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight concentrates, working to strengthen Shank's ties to Fate and Death.
[22:03] <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight concentrates, working to strengthen Shank's ties to Fate and Death.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
[22:05] <@Dexanote> "You are everythin' I despise. You are one of tha worst things in all creation. I am a Harvester of Souls. I 'm a symbol of growth and death. I am your reaper an you are tha Harvest."
[22:06] <@Dexanote> "You are jus' a box of tin with too many words an a couple spiky bits."
[22:06] <@Dexanote> 4df+6 The Scythe arcs back, slashing into Armamortius.
[22:06] <Glacon> Dexanote: The Scythe arcs back, slashing into Armamortius.: 8 (4df+6=0, +, +, 0)
[22:07] <Tom90deg> Zoe jumps down, teleport dashing across the bridge, Grabing Dusty and pulling him with her, out of melee range. (one fate point) "Damn it Dusty!"
[22:07] <Ragazzo> "Wh-what?"
[22:07] <Ragazzo> "What the hell?"
[22:07] <Ragazzo> "Oh."
[22:07] <@Maddy> 4df+6 Alice has been waiting a long time for this shot. The massive rifle sings in the tiny woman's hands. Doc E indeed…
[22:07] <Glacon> Maddy: Alice has been waiting a long time for this shot. The massive rifle sings in the tiny woman's hands. Doc E indeed…: 7 (4df+6=0, 0, +, 0)
[22:08] <Ragazzo> "…sorry."
[22:08] <Tom90deg> "You tripped right next to the guy with the huge sword! Be careful!"
[22:08] <Ragazzo> "He moved." He grumbles.
[22:08] <Tom90deg> "People do that. Got any other tricks up your sleeve?"
[22:08] <Gerald> 4df+5 HEPIS MKII
[22:08] <Glacon> Gerald: HEPIS MKII: 7 (4df+5=+, -, +, +)
[22:09] <Gerald> The shot pings off the armor.
[22:09] <Gerald> Literally, just pings.
[22:09] <Gerald> Barely a damned dent in it.
[22:09] <@Dexanote> It wings into Shank.
[22:09] <@Maddy> "SON OF A WHORE!"
[22:09] <@Dexanote> "FUCK."
[22:09] <Gerald> "HAHAHAHA, TRY, FOOLS, AND FACE THE ARMED DEATH."
[22:09] <Soulless> "Then stop hiding behind your armor and fight us as bare as we!"
[22:10] <Ragazzo> "Erm…I could try…kind of used all my juice up down there though…" He shows her his mildly scorched palms.
[22:10] * Salmander is now known as Salaway
[22:12] <Soulless> Alicel fires three knives where Shank has torn holes out from the armor.
[22:12] <@Dexanote> FIAT scytheshot didn't happen yet
[22:12] <Soulless> 4df+4 throwin
[22:12] <Glacon> Soulless: throwin: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
[22:12] <@MisterFlames> "Dusty… let's try this. I've got a bit more to me here. I want you to draw up a circle for me, and we'll work together."
[22:12] <Gerald> 4df+5 Wagh
[22:12] <Glacon> Gerald: Wagh: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, +, 0)
[22:13] <Gerald> Again, the knives clatter off of the Foundation-made armor.
[22:13] <Soulless> Alicel speaks the only curse he knows. "Fuck you!"
[22:13] <Ragazzo> "Sure thing midnight…"
[22:13] <Ragazzo> Dusty kneels, and gets to drawing.
[22:13] <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Occult.
[22:13] <Glacon> Ragazzo: Occult.: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, +)
[22:13] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "A whiff of the ol' brimstone" again. Disarming charge #1
[22:13] <Gerald> John, down at the bottom.
[22:13] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "A whiff of the ol' brimstone" again. Disarming charge #1: 4 (4df+6=-, 0, -, 0)
[22:14] <Gerald> 4df+2 Bombagain
[22:14] <Glacon> Gerald: Bombagain: 0 (4df+2=-, -, 0, 0)
[22:14] <Gerald> Charge one dies with a click
[22:15] <@MisterFlames> 4df+4 (Occult Maneuver) Midnight works with Dusty to get a greater effect.
[22:15] <Glacon> MisterFlames: (Occult Maneuver) Midnight works with Dusty to get a greater effect.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
[22:15] <Gerald> Guys, wait a minute, Martin's turn.
[22:15] <MartinSage> 4df+7 Tagging Uncanny senses, Martin slows his breathing and pulse and gently pulls the trigger on the AS50.
[22:15] <Glacon> MartinSage: Tagging Uncanny senses, Martin slows his breathing and pulse and gently pulls the trigger on the AS50.: 5 (4df+7=-, -, +, -)
[22:15] <MartinSage> *KABLAMMMMM*
[22:15] <Gerald> 4df+5 Boom?
[22:15] <Glacon> Gerald: Boom?: 5 (4df+5=+, -, +, -)
[22:15] <Gerald> The shot is strong, and true.
[22:15] <Gerald> But not quite strong enough.
[22:16] <MartinSage> "I think I need a bigger gun."
[22:16] <Gerald> You can swear Armamortius is laughing even harder.
[22:16] <Gerald> Dmitri turn!
[22:17] <Waxx> Dmitri looks at Misha. [Misha, shaped charge.] Misha expends a fate point and tosses Dmitri an old Soviet era anti-tank grenade. Dmitri steps forward and hauls back to throw it.
[22:17] <Tom90deg> "Dusty…I need an explosive."
[22:17] <Ragazzo> "…you sure?"
[22:17] <Ragazzo> "I'll see what I can do."
[22:17] <Waxx> 4df+7 Tagging Professional Russian, Dmitri tosses the shaped charge at the armor plate in an attempt to cause massive PENETRATION.
[22:17] <Tom90deg> "No."
[22:17] <Glacon> Waxx: Tagging Professional Russian, Dmitri tosses the shaped charge at the armor plate in an attempt to cause massive PENETRATION.: 8 (4df+7=+, -, 0, +)
[22:18] <Gerald> 4df+7 Burning fate a second time
[22:18] <Glacon> Gerald: Burning fate a second time: 8 (4df+7=-, +, 0, +)
[22:18] <Gerald> Armamortius backhands it.
[22:18] <Laito> … into Shank?
[22:18] <@Dexanote> Shank just stares.
[22:19] <Gerald> It flies off the bridge, twirling in the air before it detonates.
[22:19] <Gerald> "Heh."
[22:20] <Waxx> [God dammit Misha, why did you give me a Romanian shaped charge?!] Misha seems embarrassed and looks deeper into his rucksack for the next turn.
[22:20] <Ragazzo> "Yeah, let's try that again…"
[22:20] <Waxx> Dmitri slaps him on the back of the head.
[22:20] <Tom90deg> "I'm not going to throw it at him. I'm going to shove it down his neck."
[22:21] <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Dusty sets about making a bomb for Zoe to use on on her next round.
[22:21] <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty sets about making a bomb for Zoe to use on on her next round.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
[22:21] <Gerald> Or rather, it flies away, twirling into the side of the ravine before detonating.
[22:21] <Ragazzo> It's mediocre.
[22:21] <Gerald> ArmaMortius turn.
[22:21] * Salaway is now known as Salmander
[22:21] * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has left #afteraction
[22:23] <Ragazzo> "It's not to powerful…I don't have anything here to make a big one. And we need that bridge."
[22:24] <Salmander> Meanwhile, in the stryker, Redd dusts off his hat and wonders where everyone went.
[22:24] <Tom90deg> "Gotya….if this dosn't work….Tell Iyo goodbye."
[22:24] <Ragazzo> "Don't be ridiculous. You drop that thing in his mouth and you come right back here."
[22:24] <Gerald> Out of the massive armory strapped to his body, the living tank pulls, of all things, a damn morningstar. What looks like a cannonball with railroad spikes sticking out of it, chain looking like it was made to carry a tank, and a deep black handle.
[22:25] <@Dexanote> "… Yor bigger on tha inside…"
[22:25] <Soulless> "This will be difficult…"
[22:26] <Gerald> He twirls the ball, and charges ChainShank.
[22:26] <Ragazzo> Dusty peers out at the fight.
[22:26] <Gerald> 4df+6 Ball-n-chain
[22:26] <Glacon> Gerald: Ball-n-chain: 8 (4df+6=-, +, +, +)
[22:26] <Ragazzo> "…stay behind him, Zoe. No matter what."
[22:26] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 Shit.
[22:26] <Glacon> Dexanote: Shit.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
[22:26] <Tom90deg> "Don't have to tell me twce…."
[22:26] <@Dexanote> FATEPOINT
[22:26] <Gerald> …..
[22:27] <Ragazzo> "No, fuck this. Take me with you. I can at least distract him."
[22:27] <Tom90deg> "Bugger off, I can just teleport, You keep yuor ass here."
[22:27] <@Dexanote> Shank braces himself, trying to stumble back. He's smashed off, out and away, tumbling in a heap at the edge of the bridge. Parts try to reconnect, forming a spidery bramble thing.
[22:28] <Gerald> Armamortius swings at Shank, pulling the spiked monstrosity at an upwards wing, slamming into Shank's midsection.
[22:28] <Waxx> Dmitri observes this with no small amount of satisfaction. [Misha, the shaped charge. Find it already.] [I am trying, Kommandir!]
[22:28] <Gerald> Dusty turn
[22:28] <Ragazzo> "As /much/ as I love letting shank die, I'm not letting you go too…"
[22:29] <Ragazzo> Dusty lops toward Armatorious, casually flinging a rock.
[22:29] <Tom90deg> "Like hell. He won'tbe albe to hit me. You he will, stay here or I'm going to be pissed."
[22:29] <Ragazzo> 4df Thrown weapons. "Hey, big guy!"
[22:29] <Glacon> Ragazzo: Thrown weapons. "Hey, big guy!": -1 (4df=-, -, 0, +)
[22:30] <Gerald> 4df+5
[22:30] <Tom90deg> "Oh dusty, you wanker…"
[22:31] * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.CA03A944-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.CA03A944-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
[22:31] <Gerald> 4df+5 Clank
[22:31] <Glacon> Gerald: Clank: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
[22:32] <Gerald> "Oh, you poor fools. I barely felt that."
[22:32] <Ragazzo> "Yeah, well, fuck your mother."
[22:32] <Gerald> MIdnight go
[22:33] <@MisterFlames> 4df+6 (Conjuration and two-mage Maneuver) Midnight concentrates, and works a spell to cause Shank to reform, repairing his body magically.
[22:33] <Glacon> MisterFlames: (Conjuration and two-mage Maneuver) Midnight concentrates, and works a spell to cause Shank to reform, repairing his body magically.: 6 (4df+6=+, -, +, -)
[22:34] <Ragazzo> Dusty is trying to antagonize armatorious!
[22:34] <@Dexanote> 4df+2 Magic Healing Opposition
[22:34] <Glacon> Dexanote: Magic Healing Opposition: 2 (4df+2=-, -, +, +)
[22:34] <Ragazzo> All manner of deeply blasphemous, and vulgar remarks are made to besmirch Armatorious' family and honr.
[22:34] <@MisterFlames> "Get your sticks back up, Shank! This is no time to play Pick-Up Sticks!"
[22:35] <@Dexanote> The vines slowly creep together into a thin, spindly, uneven humanoid form.
[22:36] <Waxx> [Kommandir, look!] Misha holds up the trigger assembly of an RPG-7. [Misha, you idiot, we left the rest of that in my basement. Try again.] Misha grumbles and looks into his pack once again.
[22:36] <@Dexanote> "Minnight iof ya ever say that again I'm gonna chop yor tail off…"
[22:36] <Gerald> "COWARD! YOU DARE ATTEMPT TO RETURN FROM SUCH A STATE?"
[22:36] <Soulless> "I think the cat can say whatever pleases, if that keeps you from dying, Shank, sir."
[22:37] <Gerald> "I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY REWARD"
[22:37] <@Dexanote> "'ey… Not me fault."
[22:37] <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the back of the suit of armor, eying the helmet, holding the bomb in her hand. She moves forward as fast as she can, still stealthy, going up behind, and tryingto shove the bomb under the helmet and into the armor. *Tagging STop Theif*
[22:37] <E4D> A loud hummm and CLACK-CLACK are audible from the rear of the LAV as a .338 Lapua Magnum slams home into a Mk17Mod3. Thump. Thump. Oxide's in the fight.
[22:37] <Gerald> Armamortius, stops, and turns.
[22:37] <Gerald> He stares at Oxide.
[22:37] <Tom90deg> 4df+6 Sneaking bomb time!
[22:37] <Glacon> Tom90deg: Sneaking bomb time!: 9 (4df+6=0, +, +, +)
[22:38] <@Dexanote> "Ah finally you stop wanking in tha FUCKING GUN SEAT."
[22:38] <Gerald> Armamortius has changed state. Armamortius is now Aroused.
[22:38] <@Dexanote> "Fuckk off Jazon I'm fine."
[22:38] <Gerald> 4df+5 Horey sheet!
[22:38] <Glacon> Gerald: Horey sheet!: 2 (4df+5=-, 0, -, -)
[22:39] <Gerald> He doesn't even notice the grenades being shoved into his armor.
[22:39] <Ragazzo> "Zoe, run!"
[22:39] <Tom90deg> Zoe shoves the bomb down and bolts, running for cover.
[22:39] <Ragazzo> Dusty does the same!
[22:39] <Tom90deg> "Everyone, DOWN!"
[22:40] <@MisterFlames> "I'm a cat, what can I say?" Midnight pauses to groom.
[22:40] <Soulless> Alicel quickly gets on one knee, his eyes not leaving the armor. He is searching…
[22:40] <Gerald> There's an earsplitting crack as the bombs go off inside the armor. There's several jets of flame shooting out off his arms and legs.
[22:41] <@Maddy> "Fucking c-cool."
[22:41] <Ragazzo> "We are so badass."
[22:41] <Waxx> Dmitri points at Arma. [God dammit Misha, do you see what we are missing? Hurry up already.]
[22:41] <E4D> Jason lets his rifle hang. "Damn."
[22:41] <Ragazzo> He holds up a hand to high five Zoe.
[22:41] <Gerald> Alice.
[22:41] <Gerald> There's a stagger, and Armamortius stands.
[22:41] <Tom90deg> Zoe holds up a hand, grinning. "That's right!"
[22:42] <Ragazzo> They high five, and it's glroious.
[22:42] <@Maddy> 4df+4 Alice wastes not time, sighting in any spaces int the armour and fireing again.
[22:42] <@Dexanote> Shank pulls himself to his feet. He has no hands, just singular stems of rose.
[22:42] <Glacon> Maddy: Alice wastes not time, sighting in any spaces int the armour and fireing again.: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
[22:42] <Ragazzo> Glroious even
[22:42] <Ragazzo> …
[22:42] <Ragazzo> BLAH
[22:42] <Gerald> There's gaps now, spots of light poking between the sections of armor. No more chances of a disguise, he's obviously just sets of armor stuck together.
[22:42] <Gerald> 4df+5
[22:42] <Soulless> "He is not down, we will break out the wine once we can use his body as a picnic table."
[22:42] <Gerald> 4df+5 "AT LAST."
[22:42] <Glacon> Gerald: "AT LAST.": 3 (4df+5=-, -, -, +)
[22:43] <Gerald> A chunk flies off as the shot tears an arm to shreds.
[22:43] <@Maddy> "What a douche bag."
[22:43] <Gerald> "KILL ME, HUMANS. SHOW ME THE MIGHT OF YOUR DEAD PLANET."
[22:43] <Tom90deg> "I am going to turn your helmet into a PISS BUCKET!"
[22:43] <@Dexanote> "Tha planet is not. Dead. It is. Sick." Shank lurches, stepping forward.
[22:44] <@Dexanote> "It can. Be. Saved." Step. "An' that's my job. That's me purpose."
[22:44] <Waxx> [Kommandir! Kommandir! I have it!] Misha holds up a very odd looking piece of sheet metal, with a red streamer trailing from it. Dmitri appraises this.
[22:44] <Gerald> Armamortius turns, staring at him. Two misplaced monsters, ragged pieces of their former selves.
[22:44] <MartinSage> "Oh fuck you then." Sage drops his mag and racks a round out, quickly replacing the mag with one containing rounds with green tips with a grey ring.
[22:45] <Waxx> [Misha, where did you get this?] [It was in my father's desk drawer, Kommandir. He was saving it for a snowy day.] [Misha, this was made by fascists!]
[22:45] <@Dexanote> "Yor job was ta kill. ta fight until tha end of tha world."
[22:46] <@Dexanote> "Tha world ended an' a new one is being built."
[22:46] <@Dexanote> "Yor not part of that new world. Yor time is done, Armamortius."
[22:47] <Gerald> "My brothers are dead. I have traveled this planet searching for death in all forms." He lurches towards what's left of Shank, left foot dragging in shards.
[22:47] <Soulless> Alicel fires his blades again, intending to sieze up whatever joints he can find in the armor.
[22:47] <Gerald> "Show it to me, dread scarecrow."
[22:47] <Soulless> 4df+6 (Studied Hard and Throwing, Fate Point)
[22:47] <Glacon> Soulless: (Studied Hard and Throwing, Fate Point): 9 (4df+6=+, +, +, 0)
[22:48] <Gerald> 4df+7 WTF Glacon, burning fate
[22:48] <Glacon> Gerald: WTF Glacon, burning fate: 8 (4df+7=+, 0, 0, 0)
[22:49] <E4D> Jason stands toward the rear, scratching his balls.
[22:50] <Gerald> The explosive shatters across his back, boiling the remaining plates and turning them a fiery red.
[22:50] <Gerald> John, go.
[22:50] <Gerald> He's still staggering towards what's left of Shank.
[22:50] <Soulless> "I thought I locked him down."
[22:51] <@Dexanote> the Scythe wheels through the air, embedding itself in the bridge next to Shank.
[22:51] <Ragazzo> "…if he has a sword, and it's not busted, I'm calling dibs."
[22:51] <Tom90deg> "I call his helmet. I made a promise."
[22:52] <Ragazzo> "Ew."
[22:52] <Soulless> "If we are calling dibs, I'd like to have all my blades back and some of his armor for… personal use. New glves."
[22:52] <Soulless> *gloves
[22:52] <Tom90deg> "Wait for him to die first…"
[22:52] <Ragazzo> Dusty rolls his eyes, chuckling.
[22:52] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "a whiff of the ol brimstone". John's got it now. So he's working on being much faster. Shooting for two bombs this time!
[22:52] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "a whiff of the ol brimstone". John's got it now. So he's working on being much faster. Shooting for two bombs this time!: 8 (4df+6=0, +, 0, +)
[22:52] <Ragazzo> "Still gross."
[22:52] <Gerald> 4df+2 Bombs two and three
[22:52] <Glacon> Gerald: Bombs two and three: 3 (4df+2=+, -, +, 0)
[22:52] <Gerald> And he's gotten those, two more charges gone.
[22:53] <Gerald> martin?
[22:54] <MartinSage> 4df+7 Tagging senses again, slowed breathing, smooth trigger. Raufoss incoming.
[22:54] <Glacon> MartinSage: Tagging senses again, slowed breathing, smooth trigger. Raufoss incoming.: 8 (4df+7=+, +, -, 0)
[22:54] <Gerald> 4df+5 Glacon's given up on Arma, from the looks of it.
[22:54] <Glacon> Gerald: Glacon's given up on Arma, from the looks of it.: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
[22:55] <Soulless> "I'd also like the rest of the scrap metal he is made out of, if that is not too much of a demand."
[22:55] <Gerald> Left arm, just under the shoulder. It tears off.
[22:56] <@Dexanote> "Yor done."
[22:56] <Gerald> Dmitri, go.
[22:56] <Waxx> [Will this even work, Misha?] [I have no idea, Kommandir.] […give it to me.]
[22:56] <Tom90deg> "Finish the bastard Dimitri!"
[22:56] <Waxx> Misha expends his second fate point and hands Dmitri the RUSTED PANZERFAUST WARHEAD. Dmitri takes it and performs a maneuver.
[22:56] <Waxx> 4df+3 Athletics for maneuver
[22:56] <Glacon> Waxx: Athletics for maneuver: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, +, -)
[22:56] <Waxx> Dmitri hauls back.
[22:56] <Tom90deg> "Is that a…Oh bloody hell…"
[22:56] <Waxx> Tagging Professional Russian
[22:56] <Ragazzo> "EVERYONE DOWN!"
[22:56] <MartinSage> "Oh fuck"
[22:56] <Soulless> Alicel is already kneeling.
[22:57] <Waxx> 4df+9 Dmitri throws the warhead.
[22:57] <Glacon> Waxx: Dmitri throws the warhead.: 5 (4df+9=-, -, -, -)
[22:57] <Tom90deg> Zoe dives for what cover there is.
[22:57] <Ragazzo> Dusty curls up behind a deam.
[22:57] <@Dexanote> Shank buckles, supporting himself with the Scythe.
[22:57] <Gerald> …..
[22:57] <Ragazzo> *beam
[22:57] * MartinSage rolls behind the boulder.
[22:57] <PaulS_laptop> John is obviously down below and has no idea what's going on
[22:58] <Soulless> «John you best not come up here until we are done. You may or may not get something blown off…»
[22:58] <Waxx> Gerald, roll the defense
[22:58] <Gerald> 4df+5 Oh my god
[22:58] <Glacon> Gerald: Oh my god: 9 (4df+5=+, +, +, +)
[22:59] * MartinSage doesn't hear anything and rolls back, sighting back in.
[22:59] <Gerald> The charge flies, straight and true, an engine of death and destruction.
[22:59] <Gerald> All of a foot and a half.
[23:00] <Waxx> Dmitri sighs and slaps Misha on the back of the head.
[23:00] <Waxx> [Misha, this streamer is too fucking long. Look at all the drag on it.] [I am sorry, Kommandir!]
[23:00] <Gerald> Jason, late to the party as ever, can now go.
[23:01] * Salmander is now known as Salaway
[23:01] <E4D> 4df+8 Tagging IFF and burning an AP. Jason charges up from his position toward the rear, building up speed and momentum as Oxide's systems push the suit forward. As he sprints, up, he slings his rifle back, letting the cable catch it, and draws the Mercworx Goliath. As he closes, he delivers a savage swing at the armor's midsection
[23:01] <Glacon> E4D: Tagging IFF and burning an AP. Jason charges up from his position toward the rear, building up speed and momentum as Oxide's systems push the suit forward. As he sprints, up, he slings his rifle back, letting the cable catch it, and draws the Mercworx Goliath. As he closes, he delivers a savage swing at the armor's midsection: 7 (4df+8=0, -, -, +)
[23:02] <Gerald> 4df+5 HEPIS was good armor. Was.
[23:02] <Glacon> Gerald: HEPIS was good armor. Was.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, 0, -)
[23:03] <Gerald> The massive fist punches straight through Armamortius's back, his left leg getting pulled off as the HEPIS armor crumples.
[23:03] <Gerald> The engine of war slams into the ground, five feet from Shank.
[23:03] <Tom90deg> "Is it dead?"
[23:04] <@Dexanote> "No."
[23:04] <Gerald> He reaches out with his remaining hand, his right one, and drags what's left of his body forward.
[23:04] <Soulless> "His determination is admirable. I will record this for replay."
[23:04] <Gerald> The cracked faceplate swings up, looking straight at Shank's glowing red eyes.
[23:04] <@Dexanote> Shank pulls himself up, with effort setting himself to his full height. he's so spindly, ragged.
[23:04] <E4D> Jason kicks it once and steps away. "All yours, Cornstalker."
[23:04] <@Dexanote> "… I like that, Jazon."
[23:05] <Tom90deg> "Don't destroy the helmet. I have plans…"
[23:05] <Soulless> "Do not destroy too much, please."
[23:05] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 Shank slowly stumbles over towards Armamortius. "Yor… Tired."
[23:05] <Glacon> Dexanote: Shank slowly stumbles over towards Armamortius. "Yor… Tired.": 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
[23:05] <Gerald> "War. War is what I am. So long as death exists, so do I. You and I are more alike than you believe."
[23:05] * MartinSage drops the mag and safes his AS50, standing up and watching through binoculars.
[23:06] <@Dexanote> "I know. Goodnight, slayer."
[23:07] <Gerald> "Goodni-" The Scythe swings straight through the helmet, cleaving it right in half.
[23:07] <Gerald> Whatever was powering the armor dissipates, and the shredded metal drops to the ground.
[23:07] <Tom90deg> "Damn it Shank, I was gonna use that. Ah well…suppose we cna put flowers in them."
[23:07] <@Dexanote> He arcs across Armamortius, the Scythe wiping the last of him away.
[23:08] <@MisterFlames> "It is done. Good job, Shank."
[23:08] <@Dexanote> He keels over, falling on his knees. "Ugh…"
[23:08] <Tom90deg> "You're beat up Scarecrow…You need anything?"
[23:08] <Soulless> Alicel makes a motion that is similar to a sigh, but without any air. He begins to run to Shank. "Are you alright?"
[23:09] <@Maddy> "G-good thing we're in the p-part of AuZ w-with trees, eh Shank?"
[23:09] <@Dexanote> "I'll be alright."
[23:09] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 disarming the last charge out of turn because the fight's over
[23:09] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: disarming the last charge out of turn because the fight's over: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
[23:09] <Gerald> The Bladewood Sword is sitting all of ten feet away from Shank.
[23:09] <Gerald> It's still stuck in the bridge.
[23:09] <@Dexanote> He glances at it!
[23:10] <Tom90deg> Zoe reaches down and picks up the bifurcated helmet. "Well…That was fun."
[23:10] <Gerald> It is, in fact, wood.
[23:10] <Ragazzo> Dusty roots about fro arma's discarded weapons.
[23:10] <Soulless> "You want me to get that for you, Thank?"
[23:10] <Ragazzo> *for
[23:10] <Soulless> *Shank
[23:10] <@Dexanote> Shank does his best to pull himself together, and drags over to the sword. "Nah, I'm alright."
[23:10] <PaulS_laptop> «Guys, I got the last of the charges. You can light the fucker up now!»
[23:10] <Tom90deg> "You sure? You almost looked down and out there for a bit."
[23:10] <Gerald> DUSTY has acquired DETONATOR
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "….hmmm."
[23:11] <Gerald> DUSTY has acquired MONGOLIAN LONGBOW
[23:11] <Tom90deg> «John, he's dead. Come on up.»
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "Oho."
[23:11] <Soulless> "Alright." Alicel kneels at the armor amd begins sifting through to find his knives.
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "That's nice."
[23:11] <Gerald> DUSTY has acquired AUSTRALIAN HUNTING BOOMERANG
[23:11] <Soulless> As well as other useful things.
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "Badass."
[23:11] <PaulS_laptop> «Sure. Oh, and I got some new stuff to play with down here»
[23:11] <Gerald> Amongst otheres.
[23:11] <Tom90deg> "Find anything?"
[23:11] <Soulless> "Ah, Dusty, may I use that boomerang?"
[23:11] <@Dexanote> "Now whaz all this then…"
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "Where's that morningstar…and I swear he had a sword…"
[23:11] <PaulS_laptop> John loads himself up with the explosives. All of them.
[23:11] <Ragazzo> "Sure, here oyu go alicel."
[23:12] <Ragazzo> *you
[23:12] <Tom90deg> "Ohh…that's a nice boomerang. heh, and I think Shank's getting the sword."
[23:12] <@Dexanote> he's examining the bladewood sword. What style of sword is it, how long, how big
[23:12] <Ragazzo> He hands the boomerang to alicel.
[23:12] <Soulless> Alicel nods and looks at it a moment, trying to figure out how to shove it in.
[23:12] <Ragazzo> "Only one?"
[23:12] <Ragazzo> "Hmm…"
[23:12] <Tom90deg> "think so. Heh, sorry…Maybe shank can grow some more with it."
[23:12] <Gerald> It's Bladewood.
[23:12] <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 athletics John's trying to climb the ravine with enough explosives to demolish a bridge.
[23:12] <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: athletics John's trying to climb the ravine with enough explosives to demolish a bridge.: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
[23:12] <Soulless> He chooses to slot it into his side for later use. He then looks to find his knives.
[23:13] <Gerald> About three feet long from pommel to tip, and three inches thick.
[23:13] <Ragazzo> Dusty Considers the detonator.
[23:13] <Tom90deg> "I woudn't push that button Dusty…"
[23:13] <Ragazzo> «Should we blow the bridge after we cross it?»
[23:14] <@Maddy> Alice peers at the sword. "I knew s-someone with a sword like that." she nods to Shank.
[23:14] <Ragazzo> "No, not yet."
[23:14] <PaulS_laptop> «No. because I'm not giving up these explosives.»
[23:14] <@Maddy> "It's a good w-weapon."
[23:14] <Tom90deg> "Hm….maybe, it would stop some people."
[23:14] <Ragazzo> «I can make more.»
[23:14] <@Dexanote> "… izzis… wood?"
[23:14] <@Maddy> "Yep."
[23:14] <Tom90deg> "A wooden sword? seems a bit useless…"
[23:14] <Soulless> Alicel jumps up suddenly and claps his hands in apparently joy. He finds all his knives!
[23:14] * MartinSage removes the barrel, folds up the bipod and stock, and rolls up his mat, walking over to the LAv and stashing his long rifle.
[23:14] <@Maddy> "Not t-this wood…"
[23:15] <Tom90deg> "Heh, what, is it magic wood?"
[23:15] <@Maddy> "I w-wonder if the grove is s-still there…"
[23:15] <PaulS_laptop> «We've got more important things to blow up. Plus, I just spent all this time disarming it. NOW ONE OF YOU GIVE ME A HAND UP THIS HILL PLEASE»
[23:15] <@Dexanote> "… There's a grove of this, somewhere?"
[23:15] <Soulless> He kneels and equips them all back to their rightful positions, before rushing to John to help him up.
[23:15] <@Maddy> "Japan, I t-think."
[23:15] <@Dexanote> He looks at Alice.
[23:15] <Tom90deg> «Right right…gimme a sec»
[23:15] <E4D> <So who the fuck was that?> Jason tosses a rope over the side.
[23:15] <@Dexanote> "… Only in Japan… pity."
[23:15] <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to John and starts to help him up the ravine
[23:15] <@Maddy> "The l-leaves of the t-trees are l-like razorblades."
[23:15] <PaulS_laptop> John is now slung all about with explosives *and* guns.
[23:16] <PaulS_laptop> "Fuck if I know"
[23:16] <Soulless> "Does anyone have anything to carry the metal with?"
[23:16] <Tom90deg> "Come on John, lets go…"
[23:16] <Tom90deg> "Yah, we've got some sacks and whatnot."
[23:16] <Soulless> Alicel grabs a sac and seems to run back to the metal pile, giddy with… something.
[23:17] <PaulS_laptop> "Well, now I got some shit for grenades. I'm gonna call this a win."
[23:17] <PaulS_laptop> John loads his shit up, still winded
[23:17] <@Maddy> Alice heads back to the LAV. «Lets get back o-on the move.»
[23:17] <Soulless> He piles as much metal as he can into the bag, dragging it back to the automobiles. "Alright, this will be very useful."
[23:17] <Tom90deg> «Give us a second, we'll be right there.»
[23:17] <PaulS_laptop> john gets back on the gun of Florence
[23:18] <@MisterFlames> «I'm all for that. Charging Shank was tiring.» Midnight hops into Eve and curls up next to Alice.
[23:18] <@Dexanote> Shank steps into Eve as well.
[23:18] <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs back into the Stryker with the split helmet.
[23:18] <@Dexanote> "… Oi, Minnight?"
[23:19] <Soulless> "Dusty, if I may… May I ask for you later to turn this metal into some knives?"
[23:19] <Ragazzo> "Hmm?"
[23:19] <Ragazzo> "Sure."
[23:19] <Soulless> "Thank you."