Bugs and Non-Euclidean Structures

Feb 04 15:17:25 <Ragazzo> Zoe, Alice, Jason, Perception. Zoe, take a free +2 for being higher up.
Feb 04 15:17:32 <Maddy> 4df+4
Feb 04 15:17:33 <CROM> Maddy: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Feb 04 15:17:39 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Feb 04 15:17:39 <CROM> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Feb 04 15:17:53 <E4D> 4df+4
Feb 04 15:17:53 <CROM> E4D: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Feb 04 15:18:28 <E4D> Jason's occupied with the last two tents.
Feb 04 15:19:31 <Tom90deg> Zoe's lightly dozing
Feb 04 15:21:35 * Sir_Chancealot (~moc.rr.ser.iw.170F9EB1-CRInys|alliztahc#moc.rr.ser.iw.170F9EB1-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 15:23:26 <Ragazzo> Alice will spot a group of shadowy figures on the hill some distance to the west of them. About four or five. Squat, short black spots that look inhuman vaguely. She will also see the flash of gunfire from two of them. Followed by three of them standing up and soaring quickly at the convoy. It's the damn gargoyles again. But these look a bit bulkier…
Feb 04 15:24:34 <Ragazzo> The left side tires of Eve emit a harsh bang before being ruined by focused, and supremely accurate heavy gunfire.
Feb 04 15:24:55 <Ragazzo> Your go, react and such.
Feb 04 15:24:57 <Maddy> "Gargoyles!" Alice pulls on her helmet. <Fuck w-was that the t-tires?>
Feb 04 15:25:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts, porting down to the right side of Eve. "Yah, I think so, EVE just lurched."
Feb 04 15:25:28 <Maddy> <Fuuuuuuck>
Feb 04 15:25:31 <Tom90deg> "If they land, let me know, I'll splat em again."
Feb 04 15:25:45 <E4D> Distance?
Feb 04 15:26:05 <Ragazzo> Couple hundred meters, they're airborne, about two hundred feet up.
Feb 04 15:26:19 <Ragazzo> But they've broken into a dive now.
Feb 04 15:26:33 <E4D> "INTO THE EVE."
Feb 04 15:26:44 <Tom90deg> "Should we take heart that if they're that accurate, we should be happy they didn't try to just kill us?"
Feb 04 15:26:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe skirts around and gets into EVE
Feb 04 15:27:02 <Maddy> <No, the just fucked our ride.>
Feb 04 15:27:05 <Maddy> *they
Feb 04 15:27:20 <E4D> Jason's already scrambling for the rear hatch. In the midst of the din… he's *still* astounded by the woman's stupidity.
Feb 04 15:27:34 <Maddy> Alice climbs in too
Feb 04 15:27:50 <Ragazzo> Everyone getting ni , rol lath
Feb 04 15:27:56 <Ragazzo> *roll ath
Feb 04 15:28:00 <E4D> He pulls his helmet on and *screams*. <NO. *FUCKING* NO. THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING BEFORE IT LEAVES YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH YOU STUPID FUCKING BINT.>
Feb 04 15:28:05 <Maddy> 4df+4 WOOSH
Feb 04 15:28:06 <CROM> Maddy: WOOSH: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
Feb 04 15:28:10 <Liebe> Tau is already in the Eve, sitting in her wheelchair. She sits up harshly at the spout of gunfire, and starts towards the ramp to peer out.
Feb 04 15:28:32 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
Feb 04 15:29:49 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason abandons his rant, with more important things to care about, like fighting off the goddamn gargoyles.
Feb 04 15:29:50 <CROM> E4D: Jason abandons his rant, with more important things to care about, like fighting off the goddamn gargoyles.: 8 (4df+5=+, 0, +, +)
Feb 04 15:29:55 <E4D> *athletics
Feb 04 15:30:31 <Ragazzo> Jason manages to get in before the gargoyle sniper team can readjust, Alice is not so fortunate.
Feb 04 15:30:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Defense, alice
Feb 04 15:30:40 <CROM> Ragazzo: Defense, alice: 5 (4df+5=+, -, -, +)
Feb 04 15:30:45 <Maddy> 4df+4
Feb 04 15:30:46 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Feb 04 15:31:34 * Heiden has quit (Quit: )
Feb 04 15:32:17 <Ragazzo> Alice gets knocked into the Eve, the fire pegging her in the dead center of the back. She'll have heavy bruising, but her suit stopped the round. -1 health.
Feb 04 15:32:50 <E4D> <Shit…>
Feb 04 15:33:05 <E4D> «ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! STOP!»
Feb 04 15:33:09 <Maddy> Alice winces and groans as she tries to get herself up again. <W-where do you need me?>
Feb 04 15:33:12 <E4D> Jason's clearly shouting at the gargoyles.
Feb 04 15:33:28 <E4D> He's hurriedly readying and loading a .50.
Feb 04 15:33:40 <E4D> The ramp is still open.
Feb 04 15:33:51 <Ragazzo> The airborne gargoyles have soared over Eve's left side, and thudded heavily to earth on it's right side.
Feb 04 15:34:34 <Ragazzo> They ignore jason, moving towards the tires with obvious intent.
Feb 04 15:34:49 <Maddy> She readies her weapon, pointing it out the back.
Feb 04 15:34:58 <E4D> 4df+4 perception maneuver to ranged. Jason's nerves are on edge as he eases out the back, his ploy obviously not going to work.
Feb 04 15:34:59 <CROM> E4D: perception maneuver to ranged. Jason's nerves are on edge as he eases out the back, his ploy obviously not going to work.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Feb 04 15:35:17 <Liebe> Tau stops towards the ramp, peeling back and out of everyone's way. She exhales and waits.
Feb 04 15:35:37 <Ragazzo> Fire continues to rake Eve's left side, and the entry ramp, as a deterrent, probably coming from the hill team, but Jason manages to get a good view in between bursts.
Feb 04 15:35:52 <Liebe> 4df+4 Mental Defense for Metallurgy clarity
Feb 04 15:35:52 <CROM> Liebe: Mental Defense for Metallurgy clarity: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Feb 04 15:36:25 <Ragazzo> They're attaching charges to eve's right side. In quite a hurry. Christ, who the fuck is kitting out these gargoyles. They have armored vests and everything.
Feb 04 15:37:08 <E4D> 4df+8 The hill team can't see the other side of the Eve, a fact Jason takes advantage of. He brazenly steps outside, uncaring of whether he takes fire, holding the .50 at his hip. He opens up at the ones strafing the Eve.
Feb 04 15:37:09 <CROM> E4D: The hill team can't see the other side of the Eve, a fact Jason takes advantage of. He brazenly steps outside, uncaring of whether he takes fire, holding the .50 at his hip. He opens up at the ones strafing the Eve.: 6 (4df+8=-, 0, 0, -)
Feb 04 15:37:09 <Dexanote> wat
Feb 04 15:37:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 On top of being made fo stone,they've got some good protective gear on them
Feb 04 15:37:56 <CROM> Ragazzo: On top of being made fo stone,they've got some good protective gear on them: 6 (4df+5=+, +, 0, -)
Feb 04 15:38:35 <Liebe> Chimes. Pazuzu, you snake. "Alright…"
Feb 04 15:38:52 <Ragazzo> The rounds chip the exposed parts of the goyles, but one turns, and grins at jason malovently.
Feb 04 15:39:11 * MisterFlames (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 15:39:11 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Feb 04 15:39:29 <Ragazzo> IfThe two garrgoyles setting charges finish up, and tap the third on the shoulder. They start to book it, taking off and soaring away.
Feb 04 15:39:52 * Nioki (~ude.erihspmah.0811839E-CRInys|alliztahc#ude.erihspmah.0811839E-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 15:40:24 <Maddy> Alice runs out, having shaken off the pain. <What in g-gods name do you people want?>
Feb 04 15:40:59 <Liebe> 4df+8 She closes her eyes and sends out a thought. Cease.
Feb 04 15:40:59 <CROM> Liebe: She closes her eyes and sends out a thought. Cease.: 10 (4df+8=+, +, -, +)
Feb 04 15:41:17 <Ragazzo> The charges are rendered inert. Not that jaso nor alice wil lknow that.
Feb 04 15:41:37 <Dexanote> the balls are inert
Feb 04 15:41:42 <Ragazzo> Gargoyles in the air are soaring back for the hil lteam, who have also taken off.
Feb 04 15:41:53 <E4D> Know it not does he. Tau, roll pdef.
Feb 04 15:42:25 <Liebe> 4df+2 Ah god.
Feb 04 15:42:25 <CROM> Liebe: Ah god.: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
Feb 04 15:42:33 <Ragazzo> It is your round, if you want to make attacks, jason, alice.
Feb 04 15:42:56 <Maddy> 4df+4 whay the fuck not. Fuck you gargoyles
Feb 04 15:42:57 <CROM> Maddy: whay the fuck not. Fuck you gargoyles: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Feb 04 15:43:40 <E4D> 4df+5 An armored glove latches around Tau's shoulder, and she's quite literally flung over Jason's shoulder as he yanks her out of the chair on his way away from the LAV, on the side away from the shooters.
Feb 04 15:43:41 <CROM> E4D: An armored glove latches around Tau's shoulder, and she's quite literally flung over Jason's shoulder as he yanks her out of the chair on his way away from the LAV, on the side away from the shooters.: 5 (4df+5=-, +, -, +)
Feb 04 15:44:19 <Ragazzo> Alice misses unfortunately, they're speedy little buggers.
Feb 04 15:44:43 <Maddy> <Fuck!> Alice follows after Jason.
Feb 04 15:44:45 <Ragazzo> Soon they have vanished all together, off inot the distance.
Feb 04 15:46:39 <Dexanote> It's quiet now.
Feb 04 15:46:56 <E4D> He places Tau on the ground *gently*, then looks back at the LAV, checking for damage.
Feb 04 15:46:58 <Ragazzo> Lancius has been somewhere throughout this whole thing, responding appropriately.
Feb 04 15:47:05 <Liebe> Tau flinches heavily, groans, and coughs harshly, pale. "Director, I apperciate your concern, but I deactivated the charges…"
Feb 04 15:47:10 <Ragazzo> Left side tires are wrecked.
Feb 04 15:47:32 <Maddy> <Oh t-thank god. T-thank you Tau.>
Feb 04 15:47:40 <Ragazzo> Chewed up to hell by armor piercing rounds. They were targeting the vehicle from the start, ti seems.
Feb 04 15:47:59 <E4D> <YOU FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKIN' COCKSUCKIN' USELESS-ASS RUNFLAT TIRES. *FUCK*.>
Feb 04 15:48:40 <Ragazzo> Hey! Convoy just gained Three (3) Demolition Charges! Wooo!
Feb 04 15:49:46 <Liebe> Tau goes 'mmf.' Painkillers, please.
Feb 04 15:50:09 <Maddy> <Y-you sure they're safe, Tau?> Alice moves to make sure her legs are ok..
Feb 04 15:50:11 <E4D> <Sorry, Tau.>
Feb 04 15:50:31 <Dexanote> The air's actually eerily quiet now. No wind. No animal sounds. Nothing.
Feb 04 15:50:34 <Ragazzo> Lancius is circling the LAV puzzled, trying to make sense of what just happened.
Feb 04 15:51:07 <Liebe> "No problem…" She grunts and tries to sit up using her hands. Splints are fine.
Feb 04 15:51:17 <Ragazzo> He's very on edge, and moves back to the others. "Something is still wrong."
Feb 04 15:51:27 <Ragazzo> "Can we not move?"
Feb 04 15:51:33 <Maddy> <Jason c-can you get the charges? I'm ging to g-get Tau some morphine.>
Feb 04 15:52:53 <Dexanote> There's a crashing sound. Almost like shattering glass. About a mile to the north, the sky bends for a solid two seconds, and a sound like thunder. Then everything is quiet again. A breeze touches the trees.
Feb 04 15:53:16 <E4D> Jason points at the tires as he ambles over to the the mines placed on the LAV. Freezes. <What the fuck now.>
Feb 04 15:53:20 <Maddy> <Fuuuuuuck, what is g-going on today!>
Feb 04 15:53:34 <Nioki> Alanoch walks over to the LAV. He looks tired, but is surrounded by a thick swarm of black threads.
Feb 04 15:53:37 <Ragazzo> "…."
Feb 04 15:53:40 <Maddy> Alice shakes her head and move to help Tau with her pain.
Feb 04 15:54:29 <Nioki> "We can't ever relax, can we."
Feb 04 15:54:44 <Maddy> <Nope.>
Feb 04 15:55:06 <Nioki> "Should I examine the site of the… whatever that was?"
Feb 04 15:55:18 <Sir_Chancealot> «H… ar… cra… surv…»
Feb 04 15:55:47 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Feb 04 15:55:59 * E4D (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.E2905205-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 15:56:12 <Dexanote> The wind returns properly now. A dark cloud is on the horizon.
Feb 04 15:56:22 <Dexanote> Very far, yes. Probably gonna blow over.
Feb 04 15:56:33 <Sir_Chancealot> «Ksssk… sta… ver… he…»
Feb 04 15:56:40 <Maddy> «P-please repete, w-we did not understand you. H-hello?»
Feb 04 15:57:06 <Sir_Chancealot> «He… ite 66. Two Surviv…»
Feb 04 15:57:12 <Sir_Chancealot> «Foundation…»
Feb 04 15:57:17 <E4D> Jason lets his wife handle the comms as he busies himself with inspecting the explosives, making sure they're not gonna blow him to fucking pieces if he touches them.
Feb 04 15:57:19 <Liebe> Tau exhales and blinks tiredly, still pale. She pushes the chimes from her head, dizzy.
Feb 04 15:57:51 <Nioki> "Hold on a moment and I'll create an image of the area."
Feb 04 15:57:55 <Sir_Chancealot> «Hello…? Ca… anyone hea-?»
Feb 04 15:57:56 <Maddy> «What is y-you location?»
Feb 04 15:58:03 <Liebe> They've been rendered inert and useless in every possible way if my 10 has anything to say about it.
Feb 04 15:58:24 <Dexanote> The radio flickers in and out, gradually clearing up. It's a man speaking in English.
Feb 04 15:58:59 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy maneuver->Perception
Feb 04 15:58:59 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->Perception: 6 (4df+5=+, -, +, 0)
Feb 04 15:59:12 <Sir_Chancealot> «Broadcas- Foun-tion personnel»
Feb 04 15:59:35 <Maddy> «We're r-reading you. W-what's your status?»
Feb 04 16:00:31 <E4D> 4df+4 Perception Can Jason tell the charges are inert?
Feb 04 16:00:31 <CROM> E4D: Perception Can Jason tell the charges are inert?: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Feb 04 16:00:41 <Sir_Chancealot> «Two survivo-. Can I -ve your identifi-on?»
Feb 04 16:00:51 <Nioki> A black, convex square about three feet across appears in the air high above Alanoch, pointed at the place where the sky bent.
Feb 04 16:01:58 <Maddy> «T-this is D-directo Alice D-dodridge, Site 23.»
Feb 04 16:02:15 <Nioki> 4df+7 Perception, +2 from maneuver. Alanoch's eyes turn a flat black as he transmits light from the black sheet into them.
Feb 04 16:02:16 <CROM> Nioki: Perception, +2 from maneuver. Alanoch's eyes turn a flat black as he transmits light from the black sheet into them.: 9 (4df+7=-, +, +, +)
Feb 04 16:02:30 <Sir_Chancealot> «Director! This i-… Agent Ruoso.»
Feb 04 16:02:39 <Ragazzo> Lancius mulls about puzzled.
Feb 04 16:02:54 <Sir_Chancealot> «We possess two survivors.»
Feb 04 16:02:55 <Ragazzo> And yes, E4D, he can
Feb 04 16:03:08 <Maddy> «Any injured?>
Feb 04 16:03:43 <Sir_Chancealot> «N-no. Not entirely.»
Feb 04 16:03:57 <E4D> He pulls the charges away, removing their detonators and tossing them clear of the LAV.
Feb 04 16:04:07 <Maddy> «Any b-bio or m-memetic hazards?»
Feb 04 16:04:11 <Sir_Chancealot> «I am requesting assistance.»
Feb 04 16:04:15 <Nioki> Alanoch zooms in on the place the sky bent, looking over it for people or things that want to kill people.
Feb 04 16:04:35 <Sir_Chancealot> «SCP-027 is within… my custody.»
Feb 04 16:05:18 <Sir_Chancealot> «Location is at site 66»
Feb 04 16:05:33 <Maddy> <SCP…vermin god?> Alice looks over at Jason.
Feb 04 16:05:45 <Liebe> "Alice, my chair?"
Feb 04 16:06:20 <Maddy> <R-right, sorry.> Alice brings it over and helps her in. <Jason, do you know where that site is?>
Feb 04 16:06:31 <Sir_Chancealot> «We are in… need of assistance. W-what is your status, site… 23?»
Feb 04 16:06:33 <Nioki> "There are several buildings. Foundation. They look to have appeared there rather suddenly, given how they cut into the forest."
Feb 04 16:07:07 <E4D> <No fuckin' idea.>
Feb 04 16:07:20 <Nioki> "One of them has an inexpertly reinforced roof. Most of the buildings look to have formerly been underground."
Feb 04 16:07:22 <Sir_Chancealot> «There is, uh… possible unknown activity… possibly paranormal in the basement.»
Feb 04 16:07:45 <Maddy> «Site 23 is l-long gone. W-we're enroute.» Alice looks at Jason.
Feb 04 16:07:58 <E4D> Jason's busied himself with packing away the rest of the errant gear and reloading magazines. <How far away is it?>
Feb 04 16:08:12 <Sir_Chancealot> There is a long silence on the radio before it responds
Feb 04 16:08:12 <Dexanote> Bout a mile at most.
Feb 04 16:08:15 <Dexanote> To the north.
Feb 04 16:08:20 <Sir_Chancealot> «Alright… good.»
Feb 04 16:08:57 <Nioki> "Approximately one mile. Do you require exact measurements?"
Feb 04 16:09:19 <E4D> <Negative, negative, I… shit… just thinkin' about the vehicle.>
Feb 04 16:09:35 <Maddy> <T-there might be shit at the site.>
Feb 04 16:11:03 <Sir_Chancealot> «Any… kind of assistance would be appreciated.»
Feb 04 16:11:04 <Nioki> "If you replace half the tires on the left with the still functional ones from the right, could the LAV at least temporarily drive?"
Feb 04 16:11:07 <E4D> <Shit… we gotta move anyway… just take it slow, don't put too much pressure on the busted side, and keep your eyes peeled for those goddamn things.>
Feb 04 16:11:17 <Sir_Chancealot> «We have vehicular supplies.»
Feb 04 16:11:22 <Sir_Chancealot> «Medical supplies.»
Feb 04 16:11:28 <Liebe> Tau groans and sits her legs into the chair, sighing as the morphine cuts up the pain. She tests the wheels of the chair against the ground and grunts when they give to let her move about easily enough.
Feb 04 16:11:49 <E4D> <What'd he say?>
Feb 04 16:12:05 <Nioki> "Better weight distribution that way."
Feb 04 16:12:21 <Maddy> <They have supplies. L-let's go.>
Feb 04 16:12:52 <E4D> Jason gestures at the soft-packed earth. <We ain't jackin' it up on ground like this. Jack'll just sink.>
Feb 04 16:13:49 <E4D> He nods to Alice and starts to climb up the ramp, turning back to Tau. <You need any help?>
Feb 04 16:14:20 <Maddy> Alice jumps into the drivers side.
Feb 04 16:14:22 <Liebe> "Non. Do you want me to come with you?"
Feb 04 16:14:34 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs into the spotter's seat.
Feb 04 16:14:49 <Sir_Chancealot> «So… are you coming?"
Feb 04 16:14:51 <Sir_Chancealot> »
Feb 04 16:14:52 <Liebe> "Into the Site." She rolls towards the ramp.
Feb 04 16:15:10 <Maddy> «I alrady s-said yes.»
Feb 04 16:15:26 <Sir_Chancealot> «Heh… sorry… just a little on edge…>
Feb 04 16:16:44 <Maddy> And then they drive slowly to AAM?
Feb 04 16:18:57 <E4D> <Dude's awful fuckin' nervous soundin'.>
Feb 04 16:19:29 <Dexanote> The drive is rather uneventful. They power through some brush, coming to a collection of buildings. Most are concrete; it looks like many of them were designed to be undergound.
Feb 04 16:20:06 <Maddy> <He's s-stuck in a low l-level bio s-structure that just m-magic'd its way here. C-can you blame him?>
Feb 04 16:20:13 <Nioki> Alanoch looks for a door. Given their former subterranean status, he mostly looks up.
Feb 04 16:20:31 <Ragazzo> Lancius sits and muses to himself thoughtfully in the vehicle.
Feb 04 16:22:23 <Dexanote> Trees and buildings are cut cleanly from the shift; a few hallways stick out at an angle from the ground. A large building in the front and centre looks fairly undisturbed; while most of the windows have been covered with sheet metal and planks, a steel double door can be seen.
Feb 04 16:22:59 <Maddy> <I'll t-take point.> Alice dismounts from the vehicle.
Feb 04 16:23:07 <E4D> Jason drops the ramp and trundles out the back, not quite waiting for it to open all the way before easing out the side.
Feb 04 16:23:14 <E4D> <What the *fuck* happened here?>
Feb 04 16:23:57 <Ragazzo> Lancius slides otu cautiously as well, glancing around.
Feb 04 16:24:02 <Maddy> <No idea, babe. Ruoso s-said something about paranormal issues.>
Feb 04 16:24:17 <Ragazzo> "Are you sure I ought not take the lead? Or jason? You are injured."
Feb 04 16:24:31 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs out, threads settling in around him.
Feb 04 16:24:43 <E4D> <You heard the lady. A bullet ain't shit.>
Feb 04 16:24:52 <Liebe> Tau roooollls down last. cripple squad backup go
Feb 04 16:24:57 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Feb 04 16:25:02 <Ragazzo> "Very well."
Feb 04 16:25:10 <Nioki> "I can scout just ahead, if that would be safer. I can be invisible."
Feb 04 16:25:14 * Artemis sticks by Tau of course. Not like she needs to be pushed.
Feb 04 16:25:58 <Maddy> <I'm t-the shortest. I'm not useful if I'm not on p-point.> she aproacehs the door. <Lets g-get this door open, t-then we'll see, Al.>
Feb 04 16:26:43 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 04 16:27:10 <Maddy> Alice looks for a place to put in a pass code or what not.
Feb 04 16:27:18 <E4D> <I'll keep a watch out here. Ain't gonna do us no favors if the fuckin' gargoyles comes back.>
Feb 04 16:28:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe's there as well, she's always been there.
Feb 04 16:29:31 <Dexanote> Well, the power looks out on the little light on the locking mechanism. It could probably be breached easy enough with any kind of explosive, monster-level strength, or whatever.
Feb 04 16:29:52 <Tom90deg> "Hm….Mind If I try somthing Alice?"
Feb 04 16:30:36 <Maddy> <Depends.>
Feb 04 16:30:58 <Tom90deg> "I'm going to teleport the locking mechanism out. Should leve a nice big hole where the lock was."
Feb 04 16:31:19 <Maddy> <Do it.>
Feb 04 16:32:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe steps forward placing her hand on the locking mechanism, letting out a breath, focusing, and *port* (2 AP)
Feb 04 16:32:27 <Dexanote> Describe, then I will react.
Feb 04 16:34:01 <Tom90deg> There's a pause and a flash of light and heat from the door. Zoe appears a foot back, the edges of the lock in her hand, glowing red as it drops to the ground. There's a large divot in the doorframe, where the lock was, the edges cooling from their white heat. Zoe waves her hand, the edges of her fingers slightly burned.
Feb 04 16:36:00 <Dexanote> The doors slide open. Inside is lit with standard flourescent lighting. To the left of the entrance on the inside, there is a basic map of this building; the radio station is down the hall, to the left. In all likelihood, the survivors are there.
Feb 04 16:36:13 <Tom90deg> "There, it's open."
Feb 04 16:36:35 <Maddy> <G-good. A-alanoch, y-you sure you wanna go ahead?>
Feb 04 16:36:50 <Nioki> "It is the safest option."
Feb 04 16:37:08 <Artemis> "I… will stay with Tau," Artemis says helpfully, as he usually takes point.
Feb 04 16:37:27 <Tom90deg> "I'll come as well, heh…just in case we find any more doors."
Feb 04 16:37:28 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy maneuver->stealth. The black threads blink out of sight. So does Alanoch.
Feb 04 16:37:28 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->stealth. The black threads blink out of sight. So does Alanoch.: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Feb 04 16:37:31 <Maddy> <Alright. S-stay quiet.>
Feb 04 16:37:33 <Liebe> Tau sighs. "I hate Sites."
Feb 04 16:37:46 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth. Silent but also invisible.
Feb 04 16:37:47 <CROM> Nioki: Stealth. Silent but also invisible.: 6 (4df+6=-, +, 0, 0)
Feb 04 16:37:58 <Dexanote> The lights flicker a bit.
Feb 04 16:38:02 <Ragazzo> Lancius has his sword drawn, and waits, quietly, for everyone to proceed.
Feb 04 16:38:06 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Zoe follows,moving quietly.
Feb 04 16:38:07 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe follows,moving quietly.: 9 (4df+5=+, +, +, +)
Feb 04 16:38:09 <Maddy> «Agent Ruoso? A-are you still here?»
Feb 04 16:38:16 <Nioki> "If anything happens, I will warn you."
Feb 04 16:38:48 <Nioki> Alanoch walks forward, staying next to the wall, invisible.
Feb 04 16:39:02 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artemis' lesser, mortal stealth
Feb 04 16:39:02 <CROM> Artemis: Artemis' lesser, mortal stealth: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Feb 04 16:39:18 <Sir_Chancealot> «Yeah! Sorry… still here. Just dozed off.»
Feb 04 16:39:43 <Maddy> «We're a-at the site. C-check t-targets, they could be us.»
Feb 04 16:39:55 * TauV (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.D8AEF7E5-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.D8AEF7E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 04 16:40:07 <Ragazzo> 4df Lancius attempts quietude, but he's in clanky armor
Feb 04 16:40:07 <CROM> Ragazzo: Lancius attempts quietude, but he's in clanky armor: 3 (4df=0, +, +, +)
Feb 04 16:40:07 <Sir_Chancealot> «You're traveling with company?»
Feb 04 16:40:13 <Ragazzo> ^Stealth
Feb 04 16:41:06 <TauV> Tau rolls forward over the threshold quietly, doing her best in the chair to not destroy someone's feet.
Feb 04 16:41:17 <Maddy> Alice is still outside.
Feb 04 16:41:24 <Nioki> Alanoch stops at the door to the radio room, and bends light to look through the cracks.
Feb 04 16:41:38 <Maddy> «Yes.»
Feb 04 16:41:58 <Sir_Chancealot> «Could you give maybe some kind of signal if it's you?»
Feb 04 16:42:11 <Dexanote> Inside, two people. And a good number of rodents.
Feb 04 16:42:36 <Sir_Chancealot> «Also, who America's first president?»
Feb 04 16:42:39 <Maddy> «I'll anouce m-my pressance then k-knock.»
Feb 04 16:42:45 <Maddy> «I dont know, I'm Canadian.»
Feb 04 16:42:50 <E4D> «Chef Boyardee.»
Feb 04 16:42:51 <Nioki> He walks back to the group.
Feb 04 16:43:01 <Tom90deg> «Washington you yabbos.»
Feb 04 16:43:03 <Sir_Chancealot> «Come on. Even Canadians should know that.»
Feb 04 16:43:06 <Nioki> "Two people. Many rodents."
Feb 04 16:43:23 <Sir_Chancealot> «Sorry. I just need to make sure you're human.»
Feb 04 16:43:34 <Dexanote> Most of the security feeds within are dark, or snow. Most of the site has muddy footprints or other errant dirt, with the lights flickering here and there.
Feb 04 16:43:46 <Sir_Chancealot> «And not… something else»
Feb 04 16:44:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe gives a slight grin. "Something else…heh…"
Feb 04 16:44:16 <Maddy> <Alright, that m-means one of them is hosting something called 028. N-nothing to worry about, -so don't let it squick you.>
Feb 04 16:44:29 <Nioki> «That is a horrible way to test. Trivial knowledge only proves possession of trivial knowledge.»
Feb 04 16:44:37 <Sir_Chancealot> Breathing begins to become heavier and more labored over the radio.
Feb 04 16:44:44 <TauV> "028 was…"
Feb 04 16:44:45 <Dexanote> wtf
Feb 04 16:44:56 <Tom90deg> «Have to agree. I'm something else, and I can read a book.»
Feb 04 16:45:23 <Maddy> «Cut the chatter, seriously.»
Feb 04 16:45:39 <Maddy> Alice nods and moves forward, weapon at low ready.
Feb 04 16:45:42 <Sir_Chancealot> «Okay, opening the door…»
Feb 04 16:45:55 <Sir_Chancealot> «If you try anything funny…!»
Feb 04 16:46:15 <Maddy> «No w-worries. Not in the mood f-for funny.»
Feb 04 16:46:17 <Sir_Chancealot> There is a long pause after that.
Feb 04 16:46:27 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps himself invisible.
Feb 04 16:46:37 <TauV> "…? The Vermin God, I think." Tau hmms and stays with Artemis.
Feb 04 16:46:38 <Sir_Chancealot> The door slides open.
Feb 04 16:46:39 <Artemis> "I am not zhat funny," Artemis mutters to Tau.
Feb 04 16:47:54 <Sir_Chancealot> As you peer in through the doorway, you see a portly gentleman standing at around six feet tall.
Feb 04 16:47:54 <Maddy> <One and only, Tau.> Alice eventually makes it to the door. She's about 5'3 and dressed in full body armour of some kind, CADPAT forest camo over that and load bareing equipment.
Feb 04 16:48:12 <Maddy> She's well armed.
Feb 04 16:48:18 <Sir_Chancealot> He has dark eyes and dark hair and is dressed in a dirtied dress shirt and jeans.
Feb 04 16:48:44 <Maddy> <A-agent Ruoso, I presume?>
Feb 04 16:48:50 <Sir_Chancealot> The black concentric circles which are his eyes emphasize his lack of sleep.
Feb 04 16:48:57 <Sir_Chancealot> "Y… yeah."
Feb 04 16:49:03 <Sir_Chancealot> "You're the Director?"
Feb 04 16:49:11 <Sir_Chancealot> "Sorry, your name escapes me."
Feb 04 16:49:17 <Dexanote> Off to a side, is a really skinny guy sitting up on a counter; a good number of rodents, roaches, spiders, centipedes, flies, and other crawly things are on and around him; he wears most of a D-Class orange jupmsuit. Zoe will recognize him.
Feb 04 16:49:18 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps to the side, out of the way, invisible, and ready to put a hole through both the new person and the wall behind them. And the wall behind that.
Feb 04 16:49:34 <Maddy> <Was. N-not really a site, or Foundation to be a Director in a-anymore. I g-go by Alice.>
Feb 04 16:49:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe's eyes widen. "S…Sadler?"
Feb 04 16:49:49 <Maddy> She looks at Zoe. <You know him?>
Feb 04 16:49:53 <Dexanote> "Zoe?" he lights up.
Feb 04 16:49:57 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim looks at the girl.
Feb 04 16:49:58 <Ragazzo> Lancius blinks, peering around.
Feb 04 16:50:03 <Sir_Chancealot> And then Sadler.
Feb 04 16:50:05 <Sir_Chancealot> "You know her?"
Feb 04 16:50:22 <Tom90deg> "Sadler!" Zoe ports around the door, jumping onto Sadler,giving him a rather gross hug
Feb 04 16:50:45 <Dexanote> "Yeah, i Knew- OOF" Zoe is now covered in crushed bugs. Hug!
Feb 04 16:50:49 <Maddy> «Jason, g-got two survivors, one is infact host to 027. Zoe s-seems to know him.»
Feb 04 16:51:00 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim looks at Alice.
Feb 04 16:51:10 <Sir_Chancealot> "Is there… anything to… well… is she… y'know?"
Feb 04 16:51:17 <TauV> "I disagree." Mutter.
Feb 04 16:51:23 <Maddy> <Is she what?>
Feb 04 16:51:28 <Tom90deg> "Oh geeze,how are you! I never thought i'd see you again!"
Feb 04 16:51:45 <Dexanote> "Aaah-" hug. He's just quiet.
Feb 04 16:51:47 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim stares dumbly at the former Director before shaking his head and staring at his shoes.
Feb 04 16:52:10 <Maddy> <Speak up, Agent. I n-need to know what's going on here.>
Feb 04 16:52:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe lets go of the hug and steps back, brushing herself off of the dead bugs. "Bla…heh, that may be your only hug."
Feb 04 16:52:41 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, we were originally given supervision of SCP-646."
Feb 04 16:52:56 <Dexanote> "She can teleport- just, okay. Hi…"
Feb 04 16:53:05 <Sir_Chancealot> "That was before Armageddon, of course."
Feb 04 16:53:31 <Sir_Chancealot> "There was originally a bunch of us."
Feb 04 16:53:33 <Maddy> <Right, y-you said something about a paranomal isue here. I'm m-more concered about that r-right now.>
Feb 04 16:53:58 <Sir_Chancealot> "Yeah, something…"
Feb 04 16:54:04 <Dexanote> "Agent Lament just left a while ago to find some food. We teleported again after he left. Nobody knew whhy it's doing that."
Feb 04 16:54:06 <Sir_Chancealot> "Something in the basement, I think."
Feb 04 16:54:28 <Nioki> Alanoch lets himself appear/
Feb 04 16:55:12 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, Director. Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions?"
Feb 04 16:55:21 <Nioki> "Does the teleportation bring you to completely random places? To different continents?"
Feb 04 16:55:39 <Maddy> <Lament? Shit I t-think Jason knows him.> she tilts her head and clears ehr visor so he can se her face. <Let me finish first.>
Feb 04 16:55:46 <Dexanote> "We were in a desert before the last shift… Like, the last before this one."
Feb 04 16:56:01 <Maddy> <Thanks, Sadler? T-that's it right?>
Feb 04 16:56:01 <Dexanote> "Tim just let her talk we need to get out of here."
Feb 04 16:56:08 <Dexanote> "Yeah."
Feb 04 16:56:22 <Sir_Chancealot> "Sadler, I…"
Feb 04 16:56:23 <Ragazzo> Lancius waits and listens.
Feb 04 16:56:28 <Sir_Chancealot> "Please. Go on."
Feb 04 16:56:28 <Nioki> "This could be our best chance at getting closer to where we're going."
Feb 04 16:56:43 <Maddy> <Alright, intervals with the t-teleportation?>
Feb 04 16:57:06 <Sir_Chancealot> "I dunno, how long do you think it's been?"
Feb 04 16:57:14 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim turns to Sadler.
Feb 04 16:57:37 <Maddy> <D-don't want to risk ending up in t-the ass end of Africa or s-something, Alanoch. W-we're days away from Japan.>
Feb 04 16:58:02 <Dexanote> "It's realy just random. Like, three weeks between the first ones. Next day after that."
Feb 04 16:58:08 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, that answers one of my questions."
Feb 04 16:58:16 <Sir_Chancealot> "So what, we're in China or something?"
Feb 04 16:59:04 <Maddy> <Shit. Alright- one second, seriously- W-we got transport o-outside, but something fucked o-our wheels, so we need to raid your motor pool then w-we can get you out of here.>
Feb 04 16:59:29 <Dexanote> "We don't have a garage anymore."
Feb 04 16:59:40 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, first of all, where are you taking us?"
Feb 04 16:59:47 <Maddy> <…the Agent s-said you had vehicle s-supplies.>
Feb 04 17:00:05 <Maddy> <Away from the magic teleporting building with something bd in t-the basement.>
Feb 04 17:00:05 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim stares at the ground solemnly.
Feb 04 17:00:40 <Sir_Chancealot> He looks like he's about to say something, but then he snaps back to his feet.
Feb 04 17:00:57 <Dexanote> "Everyone else is dead or teleported away…"
Feb 04 17:01:16 <Sir_Chancealot> "We don't exactly want to be added to that list."
Feb 04 17:01:35 <Dexanote> "I think there's some mechanical stuff downstairs. Like, a small warehouse of stuff."
Feb 04 17:01:46 <Maddy> Alice turns her attention to Sadler. He seems to know more. Odd since he's technically the anomalous one here. <C-can you take me there?>
Feb 04 17:02:14 <Sir_Chancealot> "I'll come with."
Feb 04 17:02:28 <Sir_Chancealot> "If nothing else, I'll be an extra gun."
Feb 04 17:02:33 <Dexanote> "Errh…" He twitches. "Maybe. Okay. Just… like, be careful."
Feb 04 17:02:53 <Dexanote> He hops off the counter. "It should be on the maps…"
Feb 04 17:03:15 <Maddy> <Always am. S-stay b-behind me and you'll be fine. W-worse comes t-to Zoe can port you out fast.>
Feb 04 17:03:40 <Sir_Chancealot> "You never did answer my question, Director."
Feb 04 17:04:03 <Dexanote> He sets off, the pile of crawling things following him. "Lets just move. Come on."
Feb 04 17:04:33 <Sir_Chancealot> "Fuckin' a." Tim mutters under his breath.
Feb 04 17:04:45 <Sir_Chancealot> He draws his pistol and follows Sadler.
Feb 04 17:05:06 <Maddy> <Ask it again w-while we're moving.> she heads out, following Sadler. «Jason, I'm getting shit for Eve. T-the building has several anomalies, including t-teleporting to random places.»
Feb 04 17:05:14 <Nioki> Alanoch blinks several times, until his eyes gain a vague reddish glow.
Feb 04 17:05:17 <Sir_Chancealot> "Where are we headed after this?"
Feb 04 17:06:21 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Feb 04 17:06:21 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Feb 04 17:06:37 <Ragazzo> Lancius follows sadler and company.
Feb 04 17:06:46 <Maddy> <Our g-group is headed to Valdivostok, a couple h-hundred km f-from here. F-from there, there's a US Military post in Japan.>
Feb 04 17:06:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Sadler
Feb 04 17:07:05 <Nioki> "I'm watching infrared. Try not to obstruct my view unless you have a reason to do so."
Feb 04 17:07:05 <Sir_Chancealot> "And what are you hoping to find there?"
Feb 04 17:07:42 <Maddy> <…the military.>
Feb 04 17:07:58 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim sighs.
Feb 04 17:07:59 <Dexanote> They head down the hall, down some concrete stairs. "Lament didn't have any idea of what's going on after this. They got rid of some of these floating heads, said it was too much of a liabilty." The lights flicker intermittently. "… I don't really know what else is around here."
Feb 04 17:09:51 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, do you really think the military is still intact?"
Feb 04 17:09:51 <Maddy> <Floating…t-those fuckers bothered t-the shit out of us in AUZ and a-at sea.>
Feb 04 17:10:00 <Maddy> <Uh yeah.>
Feb 04 17:10:03 <Maddy> <I know it is.>
Feb 04 17:10:12 <Sir_Chancealot> "I guess you would."
Feb 04 17:10:20 <Tom90deg> "Floating heads? Like that mask thing?"
Feb 04 17:11:09 <Maddy> <W-we were on a USMC flight to t-the outpost, b-but we got hit b-by an EMP.>
Feb 04 17:11:41 <Dexanote> They reach the bottom, with a T junction. One side is cut off, to straight dirt. "My cell's gone…"
Feb 04 17:12:10 <Sir_Chancealot> "Keep it together, Sad."
Feb 04 17:12:15 <Tom90deg> "You were in a cell Sadler?"
Feb 04 17:12:39 <Sir_Chancealot> "You wanna tell her?"
Feb 04 17:12:45 <Dexanote> "I was in containment for a couple weeks…"
Feb 04 17:13:00 <Dexanote> "Why wouldn't i? I know her."
Feb 04 17:13:03 <Tom90deg> "Great…"
Feb 04 17:13:28 <Tom90deg> "Me and Sadler go way back."
Feb 04 17:13:37 <Sir_Chancealot> "Do tell."
Feb 04 17:13:46 <Maddy> Alice keeps her eyes peeled. <Not the time, dude.>
Feb 04 17:13:49 <Tom90deg> "Later, when we're out of the teleoring building."
Feb 04 17:13:59 <Sir_Chancealot> "Right."
Feb 04 17:14:02 <Tom90deg> *teleporting
Feb 04 17:14:04 <Dexanote> To their left, another hallway. A sign declares more containment, and storage.
Feb 04 17:14:56 <Dexanote> There's a pair of double doors, with a spraypainted ♀ symbol with a line through it.
Feb 04 17:15:11 <Tom90deg> "No girls allowed, eh?"
Feb 04 17:15:19 <Sir_Chancealot> "Guess it's just you and me, Sad."
Feb 04 17:15:25 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim chuckles.
Feb 04 17:15:32 <Ragazzo> Lancius observes it, tilting hsi head.
Feb 04 17:15:38 <Tom90deg> "And Alonch, Lance and Art."
Feb 04 17:15:39 <Ragazzo> "I can go in as well, can't I?"
Feb 04 17:15:42 <Maddy> <Or w-we could just not go in there.>
Feb 04 17:15:45 <Ragazzo> He nods at zoe.
Feb 04 17:15:53 <Ragazzo> "What is in there?"
Feb 04 17:15:58 <Dexanote> "Dunno why taht's there."
Feb 04 17:16:06 <Tom90deg> "Heh, a good point. Where are the vehicle stuff? Lets not stay here for longer than we have to."
Feb 04 17:16:11 <Dexanote> It's rather obvious the storage area's in that direction.
Feb 04 17:16:41 <Maddy> <Shit w-well you guys go I guess. K-keep radio c-contact.>
Feb 04 17:16:43 <Dexanote> "We kinda… used all the stuff upstairs. that's the only one that's not covered in teeth."
Feb 04 17:17:02 <Tom90deg> "Better and better….You be careful Sadler."
Feb 04 17:17:31 <Nioki> "Should we expect violence?"
Feb 04 17:17:47 <Sir_Chancealot> "It couldn't hurt."
Feb 04 17:17:51 <Sir_Chancealot> "Well, I guess it could."
Feb 04 17:17:52 <Maddy> <Fast as you can,<
Feb 04 17:18:03 <Ragazzo> "Violence does hurt, generally."
Feb 04 17:18:09 <Dexanote> He slinks back just a bit.
Feb 04 17:18:15 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim grips his gun with both hands.
Feb 04 17:18:49 <Ragazzo> "I will go first? Unless one of you men would like to?" Looking at sadler and tim.
Feb 04 17:19:03 <Dexanote> Sadler's a skinny fuck.
Feb 04 17:19:04 <Nioki> Alanoch shimmers for a moment, wavering like a mirage, then vanishes.
Feb 04 17:19:08 <Sir_Chancealot> "I figure I'm most expendable one here."
Feb 04 17:19:22 <Sir_Chancealot> "I'll go first."
Feb 04 17:19:27 <Maddy> <Alanoch will go ahead, since h-he can be invisible>
Feb 04 17:19:37 <Ragazzo> He shakes his head, nodding in agreement with alice.
Feb 04 17:19:38 <Sir_Chancealot> "Fair enough."
Feb 04 17:19:57 <Nioki> "If I am spotted regardless, I will call."
Feb 04 17:20:05 <Ragazzo> Opens the door, cautiously, sword in hand. "Go on, alanoch." Speaking to air.
Feb 04 17:20:10 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy maneuver->Stealth
Feb 04 17:20:10 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->Stealth: 3 (4df+5=-, -, -, +)
Feb 04 17:20:16 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth.
Feb 04 17:20:17 <CROM> Nioki: Stealth.: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, 0)
Feb 04 17:20:35 <Nioki> Alanoch walks forwards, silent and invisible.
Feb 04 17:20:37 <Sir_Chancealot> "Wait!"
Feb 04 17:20:44 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim says in a stage whisper.
Feb 04 17:20:53 <Dexanote> Through the doors, a fairly blank hallway. Tiled floors, flourescent lighting, etc. Basic Foundation style.
Feb 04 17:20:55 <Nioki> He presumably waits. No real way to tell.
Feb 04 17:21:09 <Ragazzo> Lancius pauses, about to head in.
Feb 04 17:21:11 <Sir_Chancealot> "I don't want him to be the victim of friendly fire."
Feb 04 17:21:15 <Dexanote> The hall turns right after about 30 or so feet.
Feb 04 17:21:23 <Sir_Chancealot> "How do we know its him?"
Feb 04 17:21:34 <Dexanote> "I think he knows what he's doing…"
Feb 04 17:21:37 <Ragazzo> He shakes his head, and continues. "It will be fine."
Feb 04 17:21:49 <Maddy> <Alanoch is the best at w-what he does.>
Feb 04 17:21:53 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim grunts.
Feb 04 17:22:59 <Nioki> "If violence will occur, I will warn you and move to the side. Also, I will be most likely be fighting or misdirecting the attacker."
Feb 04 17:23:21 <Nioki> "Do not call me on the radio."
Feb 04 17:23:45 <Nioki> Alanoch, still invisible, turns and resumes walking.
Feb 04 17:24:06 <Ragazzo> Lancius plods along a few feet behind, or maybe not. Hard to tell for him.
Feb 04 17:24:21 <Sir_Chancealot> The pistol in Tim's hands trembles so much, it's practically making noise.
Feb 04 17:24:37 <Maddy> Alice and the other ladies wait behind.
Feb 04 17:24:45 <Dexanote> As they turn the corner, they will see a wall of glass windows. Kind of like a surgical theatre.
Feb 04 17:24:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe leans by the door, looking at the "No Women" sign. "I take it that this kind of thing was somewhat common in sites? Gender specific artifacts?"
Feb 04 17:25:24 <Ragazzo> Lancius tilts his head.
Feb 04 17:25:40 <Ragazzo> Starts towards it, slowly, keeping his head on a swivel.
Feb 04 17:25:47 <Maddy> <In some.>
Feb 04 17:26:04 <Nioki> Alanoch looks through the windows.
Feb 04 17:26:07 <Maddy> <W-we lost a colegue to a particularly n-nasty one once.>
Feb 04 17:26:13 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim trudges forward, trying to keep his blindspots to a minimum.
Feb 04 17:26:22 <Dexanote> Below, a huge room; most of the walls are covered by some kind of greyish crust, with holes chewed in and out of the corners as if something tunneled in or out. A huge, bloated thing lays in the middle, the size of a schoolbus. You all know what the Birth Worm looks like.
Feb 04 17:26:24 <Tom90deg> "Sorry to hear that."
Feb 04 17:26:58 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim's grip on his gun tightens.
Feb 04 17:27:08 <Dexanote> It should be noted that the no ♀ sign is more of grafitti than anything official.
Feb 04 17:27:33 <Maddy> <P-part or our j-job, r-regretibly, w-was working with shit that c-could kill or w-worse at a m-moment's notice.>
Feb 04 17:27:35 <Sir_Chancealot> His walking suddenly becomes a bit more forced and robotic.
Feb 04 17:27:36 <Ragazzo> "This is not what we need."
Feb 04 17:27:44 <Sir_Chancealot> "Fuck this thing."
Feb 04 17:28:01 <Ragazzo> He turns away, looking for around for what might be mechanical parts.
Feb 04 17:28:48 <Dexanote> There are more doors down the hall; one labeled "Maintenance Supplies", the other "General Mechanical Supplies"
Feb 04 17:28:56 <Sir_Chancealot> His vision trained on the "Worm," Tim keeps his gun pointed at it steadily as he gently flicks the safety off."
Feb 04 17:29:11 <Nioki> "Do not attack."
Feb 04 17:29:21 <Ragazzo> "I will check the 'general mechanical supplies'."
Feb 04 17:29:27 <Ragazzo> Looks oddly at Tim.
Feb 04 17:29:39 <Ragazzo> "Calm yourself. The thing down there is not going anywhere."
Feb 04 17:29:56 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim just keeps his gun pointed at the ready with his finger already sliding against the trigger.
Feb 04 17:30:00 <Nioki> "Unless there is no alternative, do not aggravate it or gain its attention."
Feb 04 17:30:29 <Ragazzo> "…"
Feb 04 17:30:33 <Sir_Chancealot> Beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead.
Feb 04 17:30:34 <Maddy> Alice's eye twitches. Someone is demonstrating woefully bad trigger dicipline somewhere.
Feb 04 17:30:53 <Ragazzo> Lancius narrows his eyes.
Feb 04 17:30:55 <Sir_Chancealot> He furrows his brow.
Feb 04 17:31:08 <Sir_Chancealot> His breathing is now audible.
Feb 04 17:31:12 <Nioki> "Unless it attacks us, there is no reason to put ourselves at risk."
Feb 04 17:31:12 <Ragazzo> "You. Lower your weapon. Remove your finger from the trigger."
Feb 04 17:31:19 <Maddy> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:31:20 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+3=+, +, 0, -)
Feb 04 17:31:31 <Sir_Chancealot> With some hesitation, Tim complies.
Feb 04 17:31:59 <Ragazzo> He steps towards the man, moving quickly, and takes the gun from him. Does tim resist?
Feb 04 17:32:00 <Sir_Chancealot> He draws his gun downward, however still keeping his finger on the trigger.
Feb 04 17:32:06 <Sir_Chancealot> Of course.
Feb 04 17:32:15 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Athletics to disarm tim
Feb 04 17:32:16 <CROM> Ragazzo: Athletics to disarm tim: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Feb 04 17:32:18 <Sir_Chancealot> "You stay right where you are."
Feb 04 17:32:23 <Sir_Chancealot> Shit.
Feb 04 17:32:25 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Feb 04 17:32:25 <CROM> Tom90deg: 0 (4df+2=-, +, -, -)
Feb 04 17:32:54 <Sir_Chancealot> Athletics to resist?
Feb 04 17:33:01 <Ragazzo> Or defense. Your choice
Feb 04 17:33:09 <Sir_Chancealot> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:33:09 <CROM> Sir_Chancealot: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, -, 0)
Feb 04 17:33:16 <Dexanote> Winner describes
Feb 04 17:34:18 <Tom90deg> Zoe lets out a sigh. Leaning on the wall, sorta sliding down it. Sadler's here, someone she knows. Things are looking up.
Feb 04 17:34:33 <Ragazzo> Lancius twists tim's wrist, and takes the gun, keeping his fingers clear of the trigger. "You are to anxious to hold this safely. Did you receive any training with this weapon?" Lightly pushes the man away, flicking the safety on, after some fumbling. Jason's lessons have paid off.
Feb 04 17:34:50 <Sir_Chancealot> "Give that back, please."
Feb 04 17:35:06 <Maddy> Alice relaxes a little. <S-so far, so good.>
Feb 04 17:35:18 <Ragazzo> "At a later time. When there is less danger of you having it."
Feb 04 17:35:31 <Ragazzo> He goes back to searching the rooms with supplies.
Feb 04 17:35:32 <Sir_Chancealot> "I'm asking nicely."
Feb 04 17:35:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up at Alice. "Something weird about that other guy…the one who was with Sadler."
Feb 04 17:35:52 <Nioki> "We are not here to argue. Control yourselves and discuss this at a later time or I will send you back to wait with the others."
Feb 04 17:36:04 <Dexanote> Sadler presses himself against the wall, staring at birthworm through the glass.
Feb 04 17:36:05 <Ragazzo> «I have found 'automotive' supplies.»
Feb 04 17:36:16 <Nioki> Alanoch turns to the supplies room, and walks.
Feb 04 17:36:22 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim just sits on the ground.
Feb 04 17:36:31 <Sir_Chancealot> He takes something out of his breast pocket.
Feb 04 17:36:38 <Sir_Chancealot> Then he just stares at it.
Feb 04 17:37:02 <Maddy> «Alright. W-we're looking for anything tht works with an LAV III, ok?»
Feb 04 17:37:06 <Dexanote> The supplies room is actually pretty damn huge.
Feb 04 17:37:13 <Maddy> «I r-repeat, LAV III»
Feb 04 17:37:15 <Sir_Chancealot> He swallows the lump in his throat.
Feb 04 17:37:23 <Maddy> «How c-copy?»
Feb 04 17:37:29 <Nioki> "We are here for supplies. We do not have time to break down. This place could teleport at any time."
Feb 04 17:37:45 <Nioki> Alanoch looks through the supply room.
Feb 04 17:37:55 <Dexanote> It's full of crates of everything the site would need. Mostly plumbing stuff, but a corner of it is dedicated to vehicular supplies.
Feb 04 17:38:04 <Ragazzo> «Understood.»
Feb 04 17:38:26 <Ragazzo> He eventually finds that corner, and begins searching for tires of the appropriate designation.
Feb 04 17:38:32 <Nioki> He walks over, and looks for anything marked LAV II, or that looks similar to what he's seen on the LAV.
Feb 04 17:38:36 <Maddy> «Mainly w-wheels.»
Feb 04 17:38:45 <Nioki> *III
Feb 04 17:38:49 <Maddy> «But shit, a-anything is good.»
Feb 04 17:39:24 <Dexanote> He'll find a couple. I honestly have no idea what kinds of tires, but I'll assume EVE has one spare.
Feb 04 17:39:50 <Ragazzo> Lancius picks them up, and for a moment, looks around for anything else useful.
Feb 04 17:40:05 <Ragazzo> «I have them.»
Feb 04 17:40:23 <Ragazzo> «We will return, unless you would like any other supplies.»
Feb 04 17:40:54 <Nioki> Alanoch takes a look around for anything else that might be useful, related to the LAV or not.
Feb 04 17:40:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up, cocking her head to the side, listening
Feb 04 17:41:09 <Maddy> «Anything that l-looks useful for either the LAV or the t-trailer.>?
Feb 04 17:41:10 <Maddy> »
Feb 04 17:41:17 <Maddy> 4df+4
Feb 04 17:41:17 <CROM> Maddy: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Feb 04 17:41:31 <Ragazzo> He looks
Feb 04 17:41:41 <Tom90deg> "Alice, you hear something?"
Feb 04 17:41:51 <Maddy> <Hm? N-no I was tlking to Lacius.>
Feb 04 17:41:56 <Maddy> <W-what's up?>
Feb 04 17:42:17 <Tom90deg> "Hm…must be nothing. This place is probaly ready to collapse on itself at any rate."
Feb 04 17:42:30 <Maddy> «Guys h-hurry it up.»
Feb 04 17:42:42 <Ragazzo> Just grabs whatever crates of LAV equipment there is. Load limit of eight bro, he can carry a lot. Practically a camel, this man.
Feb 04 17:42:49 <Ragazzo> Starts to trundle out.
Feb 04 17:43:07 <Dexanote> The lights flicker, and emergency lighting flicks on.
Feb 04 17:43:08 <Ragazzo> «I will bring as much as I am able too.»
Feb 04 17:43:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up. "Bugger…"
Feb 04 17:43:24 <Maddy> «Come on guys, let's go.»
Feb 04 17:43:24 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim's attention is drawn up from the photograph.
Feb 04 17:43:31 <Maddy> Alice hits her halogens.
Feb 04 17:43:39 <Ragazzo> «I will make haste.»
Feb 04 17:43:56 <Sir_Chancealot> "Sadler?! You there, bud?"
Feb 04 17:44:04 <Ragazzo> "Alanoch, please scout ahead. I can not see with all these boxes."
Feb 04 17:44:05 <Maddy> 4df+3 Alice tilt her head upwards.
Feb 04 17:44:06 <CROM> Maddy: Alice tilt her head upwards.: 1 (4df+3=-, -, +, -)
Feb 04 17:44:10 <Dexanote> The vermin are there.
Feb 04 17:44:22 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim drags himself to his feet and approaches the vermin.
Feb 04 17:44:33 <Sir_Chancealot> What about him?
Feb 04 17:44:43 <Nioki> Alanoch walks ahead, invisible, looking and listening.
Feb 04 17:44:56 * Light (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 04 17:45:09 <Sir_Chancealot> "Sadler?! Sad?!"
Feb 04 17:45:13 <Nioki> He lets a dim trail of light through the boxes appear.
Feb 04 17:45:18 <Dexanote> "I'm right here."
Feb 04 17:45:35 <Sir_Chancealot> "Something tells me we should cheese it, guy."
Feb 04 17:45:42 <Maddy> <Huh.> she tilts her head.
Feb 04 17:45:47 <Ragazzo> "We are leaving now."
Feb 04 17:45:53 <Tom90deg> "Hm?"
Feb 04 17:45:56 <Ragazzo> LAncius continues to plod away towards the exit.
Feb 04 17:46:13 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim follows.
Feb 04 17:46:25 <Dexanote> Above Zoe and Alice, something is reaching from the ceiling
Feb 04 17:46:30 <Sir_Chancealot> He hastily stuffs the picture in his breast pocket.
Feb 04 17:46:31 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception. Alanoch walks ahead of them, senses tuned for any trouble.
Feb 04 17:46:31 <CROM> Nioki: Perception. Alanoch walks ahead of them, senses tuned for any trouble.: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, 0, 0)
Feb 04 17:46:32 <Maddy> Alice points up.
Feb 04 17:46:48 <Dexanote> Black carapace, long, humanoid arms. Mouthless, except for a curly proboscis.
Feb 04 17:46:54 <Dexanote> Really, really long body.
Feb 04 17:47:22 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim begins reciting the Lord's Prayer.
Feb 04 17:47:37 <Tom90deg> "Huh…Looks kinda like Iyo…"
Feb 04 17:47:43 <Maddy> <Let's go, yeah?>
Feb 04 17:47:59 <Tom90deg> "Ehh…no hurry, we should wait for them…"
Feb 04 17:48:11 <Maddy> <D-don't want to get trapped w-when this place ports…t-theyre right there.>
Feb 04 17:48:40 <Dexanote> The thing reaches, and caresses Zoe's face.
Feb 04 17:48:51 <Sir_Chancealot> "Hey! Look out!"
Feb 04 17:49:02 <Ragazzo> Lancius has exited the place, still alrgely unaware of what's happening because of all the crap he is carrying.
Feb 04 17:49:09 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim runs toward it.
Feb 04 17:49:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe grins, gently bating away the caressing, like a frently cat.
Feb 04 17:49:13 <Dexanote> Itt glances.
Feb 04 17:49:23 <Sir_Chancealot> I shall attempt to grab the appendage.
Feb 04 17:49:28 <Sir_Chancealot> And tear it loose.
Feb 04 17:49:29 <Dexanote> Roll Ath
Feb 04 17:49:32 <Nioki> "Just keep walking. You. Stop."
Feb 04 17:49:40 <Sir_Chancealot> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:49:40 <CROM> Sir_Chancealot: 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Feb 04 17:49:45 <Maddy> Alice waves bye bye to the thing, then going to help Lancius. <D-dude, w-what are you doing?>
Feb 04 17:49:51 <Maddy> Alice is imensly unimprssed.
Feb 04 17:50:06 <Tom90deg> Zoe gets to her feet, patting the thing. "Gotta go now, sorry…"
Feb 04 17:50:11 <Nioki> Alanoch flickers into sight, glaring icicles at the new guy.
Feb 04 17:50:40 <Sir_Chancealot> "Huh…"
Feb 04 17:50:44 <Sir_Chancealot> "… I…"
Feb 04 17:51:00 <Ragazzo> Lancius stops, and blinks staring…at the…thing. He draw shis sword, shifting his stuff to one arm. "What is -that-? Zoe, back away."
Feb 04 17:51:19 <Dexanote> It glances at Lancius, and hisses a low hiss.
Feb 04 17:51:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Lance. "It's fine. It's cute, in a gross way" But zoe does take a few steps back, she did say goodbye.
Feb 04 17:51:49 <Maddy> <Don't w-worry about it, Lancius. L-lemmy get some of those.> she goes to help him,
Feb 04 17:52:16 <Ragazzo> «It is like the thing in the place I just came from…»
Feb 04 17:52:21 <Ragazzo> Er.
Feb 04 17:52:24 <Ragazzo> Not radio talk
Feb 04 17:52:32 <Ragazzo> "…if you are sure."
Feb 04 17:52:34 <Sir_Chancealot> "You want to gimme my gun back?"
Feb 04 17:52:38 <Nioki> "If it does not attack, do not attack it. We do not need a fight with unknown organisms that could easily be avoided by a little self control."
Feb 04 17:52:42 <Dexanote> 4df+3 whoops, sorry.
Feb 04 17:52:42 <CROM> Dexanote: whoops, sorry.: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Feb 04 17:52:44 <Ragazzo> He doesn't put his sword away, eying it with no small amount of caution.
Feb 04 17:52:49 <Dexanote> Okay. One moment.
Feb 04 17:53:03 <Maddy> <Why w-was he dissarmed?>
Feb 04 17:53:07 <Tom90deg> "Come on guys, lets go. I don't want to telport to the bottom of the ocean or something."
Feb 04 17:53:20 <Dexanote> It recoils from tim, glaring at Lancius.
Feb 04 17:53:34 <Maddy> <RUOSO! Christ!>
Feb 04 17:53:38 <Nioki> "He showed a lack of self control. Note his current behavior."
Feb 04 17:53:42 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Zoe, Def.
Feb 04 17:53:42 <CROM> Dexanote: Zoe, Def.: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Feb 04 17:53:47 <Maddy> <Ok everyone out.>
Feb 04 17:53:53 <Ragazzo> "He is an ill-disciplined fool. Let us leave, qui-"
Feb 04 17:53:58 <Maddy> «Jason w-we're on our way.»
Feb 04 17:54:02 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Feb 04 17:54:02 <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Feb 04 17:54:36 <Dexanote> It snatches Zoe by the back of the neck and tries to drag her up through the hole in the ceiling. Ath, not Melee.
Feb 04 17:55:08 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy, instant kill attempt.
Feb 04 17:55:08 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy, instant kill attempt.: 6 (4df+5=+, +, -, 0)
Feb 04 17:55:11 <Maddy> <ZOE!>
Feb 04 17:55:26 <Ragazzo> Lancius immediately drops his crates, and leaps, attempting to grab Zoe and tug her back.
Feb 04 17:55:27 <Dexanote> fuuuuck brb
Feb 04 17:55:28 <Tom90deg> Zoe lets out a scream and ports backto the ground. (1 ap)
Feb 04 17:55:36 <Ragazzo> Oooor not
Feb 04 17:55:39 <Ragazzo> Redact mine
Feb 04 17:56:06 <Tom90deg> Zoe lands on the ground, it's arms still draped around Zoe, dropping to the ground, leaking fluid.
Feb 04 17:56:12 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Feb 04 17:56:14 * E4D (PI.57859BDB.5B8DAF65.392216F3|tibbiM#PI.57859BDB.5B8DAF65.392216F3|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Feb 04 17:56:36 <Dexanote> Zoe falls to the ground yes. Nioki, lets continue.
Feb 04 17:56:37 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:56:38 <CROM> Dexanote: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
Feb 04 17:57:08 <Nioki> 4df+5 #2
Feb 04 17:57:08 <CROM> Nioki: #2: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, +)
Feb 04 17:57:10 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:57:10 <CROM> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Feb 04 17:57:18 <Nioki> 4df+5 #3
Feb 04 17:57:18 <CROM> Nioki: #3: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Feb 04 17:57:21 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Feb 04 17:57:22 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=-, -, +, 0)
Feb 04 17:57:29 <Dexanote> … describe.
Feb 04 17:58:53 <Nioki> Alanoch simply looks at the creature. That's all it takes. A quick hiss of frying insect carapace and the creature's head vanishes.
Feb 04 17:59:27 <Nioki> A small puff of ash floats to the floor.
Feb 04 17:59:32 <Nioki> "Now. Can we leave?"
Feb 04 17:59:37 <Dexanote> It slumps from the hole in the ceilng, and the rest of it falls.
Feb 04 17:59:48 <Dexanote> It's like a centipede-centaur thing.
Feb 04 17:59:50 <Sir_Chancealot> "Please."
Feb 04 17:59:59 <Tom90deg> "Yes…lets get out of here…"
Feb 04 18:00:03 <Ragazzo> Lancius raises an eyebrow, but nods, helping Zoe up with one arm.
Feb 04 18:00:08 <Ragazzo> "Quickly."
Feb 04 18:00:12 <Sir_Chancealot> "I feel like I'm going crazy just trying to keep up with what's going on."
Feb 04 18:00:13 <E4D> «Shit. Any station, any station, this is Jason, what your status?»
Feb 04 18:00:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes the arm and stands up, shaking her head.
Feb 04 18:00:41 <Ragazzo> Starts towards the exit, crates in hand, after steadiying zoe.
Feb 04 18:00:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads on towards the exit, following the group
Feb 04 18:00:58 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim follows.
Feb 04 18:01:01 <Maddy> «On our w-way out, t-two survivors, and w-we got stuff for the LAV»
Feb 04 18:01:40 <Dexanote> They make their way back upstairs; the lights are still off. There's skittering through the walls; Sadler's long since nope'd to the front of the group.
Feb 04 18:02:44 <Ragazzo> Lancius flicks his eyepatch up. Cat's eye time.
Feb 04 18:02:45 <Maddy> «We might h-have hostiles on our tail, fuck.» Alice glares at Tim.
Feb 04 18:03:00 <Sir_Chancealot> "What?"
Feb 04 18:03:05 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim throws out his arms.
Feb 04 18:03:08 <Dexanote> fucking brb
Feb 04 18:03:16 <Ragazzo> "I will cover us. Someone tkae these crates."
Feb 04 18:03:27 <Sir_Chancealot> "…"
Feb 04 18:03:29 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over, taking them.
Feb 04 18:03:47 <Maddy> «Just m-move!»
Feb 04 18:03:48 <Maddy> <>
Feb 04 18:04:01 <Ragazzo> Lancius moves to cover their rear, still keeping pace with the group.
Feb 04 18:04:10 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps to the side, watching for any more trouble.
Feb 04 18:04:17 <Sir_Chancealot> Tim books it to the front of the group.
Feb 04 18:05:35 <E4D> «Get your asses out here now. No fuckin' delays. We can patch our shit well enough with what we got on hand if you can't bring the cargo out.»
Feb 04 18:06:06 <Maddy> «W-we got it, it's ok.»
Feb 04 18:06:42 <Ragazzo> «We are almost out, yes?» Lancus continues to scan the darkness behind them, backpedaling at a swift, but even pace.
Feb 04 18:06:59 <Dexanote> They make their way upstairs, and out. There's skittering in the walls here and there; they KNOW they're being watched.
Feb 04 18:07:42 <Sir_Chancealot> "Motherfucker." Tim heavily breathes.
Feb 04 18:08:01 <Dexanote> The exit is just down and around a corner.
Feb 04 18:08:21 <Maddy> Alice is hauling ass, and checking around her for targets.
Feb 04 18:08:30 <Ragazzo> Lancius carries on as he was, eyes peeled, and scanning the ceiling as well as everything behind them.
Feb 04 18:09:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe runs ahead, pulling out one of her piece of rebarr, getting ready t brace the door.
Feb 04 18:10:47 <Nioki> 4df+4 Mdef maneuver->Luxomancy. He focuses his mind, processing and preparing his stored light.
Feb 04 18:10:47 <CROM> Nioki: Mdef maneuver->Luxomancy. He focuses his mind, processing and preparing his stored light.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Feb 04 18:11:16 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Feb 04 18:12:07 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Perc. Maneuver to defense tagging cat's eye, Lancius is on high alert, scanning the darkness.
Feb 04 18:12:08 <CROM> Ragazzo: Perc. Maneuver to defense tagging cat's eye, Lancius is on high alert, scanning the darkness.: 4 (4df+5=-, -, 0, +)
Feb 04 17:59:12 <E4D> Jason… waits outside, apparently suffering from a radio malfunction. He finishes a reboot and turns his helmet radio back on.
Feb 04 18:00:07 <Dexanote> Perception.
Feb 04 18:00:30 <E4D> 4df+4
Feb 04 18:00:31 <CROM> E4D: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Feb 04 18:00:39 <Dexanote> nope…
Feb 04 18:01:13 <E4D> He rotates the turret slowly, checking for anything approaching from the woodline, playing the thermals slowly through the trees..
Feb 04 18:05:24 <Artemis> Artemis and Tau are probably out there, because they are certainly not inside with the others.
Feb 04 18:05:57 <E4D> <HEY! Artie, you see anything from where you're at?>
Feb 04 18:08:16 <Artemis> 4df+3 idunnololmaybe
Feb 04 18:08:17 <CROM> Artemis: idunnololmaybe: 3 (4df+3=+, -, -, +)
Feb 04 18:09:39 <Dexanote> Artemis will see a large, dark shape creeping out a window.
Feb 04 18:10:12 <Artemis> Artemis takes aim with his scoped rifle. "Zhere, on zhe side…"
Feb 04 18:10:57 <E4D> Jason's up and on top of the LAV the moment Artemis speaks. <Where?> His rifle tracks side to side, searching for a target.
Feb 04 18:10:59 <Dexanote> aaand brb fucking again.
Feb 04 18:11:16 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Feb 04 18:11:17 <TauV> 4df+3 Tau leans back and looks too
Feb 04 18:11:17 <CROM> TauV: Tau leans back and looks too: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Feb 04 18:14:03 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 18:14:53 * PaulS_worktop (~moc.rr.zib.es.0BDA26FA-CRInys|_nrehtuoS#moc.rr.zib.es.0BDA26FA-CRInys|_nrehtuoS) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 18:17:12 * Nioki is now known as Nioki_DINES
Feb 04 18:18:02 * Sir_Chancealot (~moc.rr.ser.iw.170F9EB1-CRInys|alliztahc#moc.rr.ser.iw.170F9EB1-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 18:19:17 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Feb 04 18:19:23 <Dexanote> I am so sorry.
Feb 04 18:20:14 * PaulS_worktop has quit (Ping timeout)
Feb 04 18:20:27 <Dexanote> Anyway. Those who got 3 or higher can see a long, centipedal thing exactly like the one that almost grabbed Zoe, crawling from the upstairs window. It has no idea where you are.
Feb 04 18:20:56 <TauV> "…Well."
Feb 04 18:20:58 <E4D> Jason
Feb 04 18:21:09 <E4D> 's still oblivious, looking for a target.
Feb 04 18:22:15 * PaulS_worktop (~moc.rr.zib.es.0BDA26FA-CRInys|_nrehtuoS#moc.rr.zib.es.0BDA26FA-CRInys|_nrehtuoS) has joined #afteraction
Feb 04 18:22:37 <Dexanote> The rest of the group makes it outside, to see everyone gawking.
Feb 04 18:22:52 <Artemis> artemis will point it out for him, which window, etc, so no worries.
Feb 04 18:23:01 <Dexanote> Clouds have rolled in; it's kinda dark out now.
Feb 04 18:23:09 <TauV> 4df+6 Sincerity
Feb 04 18:23:10 <CROM> TauV: Sincerity: 7 (4df+6=-, +, 0, +)
Feb 04 18:23:16 <Artemis> Artemis takes the shot after sighting it.
Feb 04 18:23:19 <Artemis> 4df+3 Aim
Feb 04 18:23:21 <CROM> Artemis: Aim: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Feb 04 18:23:22 <Tom90deg> When everyone gets outside, Zoe turns around, slamming the door behind her.
Feb 04 18:23:41 <Artemis> Moving too fast. He shoots on instinct.
Feb 04 18:23:43 <Tom90deg> "Everyone out?"
Feb 04 18:23:59 <Artemis> 4df+3 The barett roars
Feb 04 18:24:00 <CROM> Artemis: The barett roars: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Feb 04 18:24:03 <Maddy> <Guys l-let's go! Agent Ruoso pissed off something in there.> She packs the LAV parts.
Feb 04 18:24:25 <Sir_Chancealot> Ruoso gives her a scornful look before going on the move.
Feb 04 18:24:30 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason adds his own fire to Artemis', giving it hell. His rifle starts chattering.
Feb 04 18:24:30 <CROM> E4D: Jason adds his own fire to Artemis', giving it hell. His rifle starts chattering.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, -, 0)
Feb 04 18:24:37 <PaulS_worktop> John, meanwhile, is wherever the trailer is
Feb 04 18:24:52 <Dexanote> 4df+3 The sirebug glance- fuck
Feb 04 18:24:52 <CROM> Dexanote: The sirebug glance- fuck: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
Feb 04 18:25:12 <PaulS_worktop> he sort of drags his mangled ass up and out of the trailer, gun in hand
Feb 04 18:25:39 <Maddy> <John, g-get your ass back inside w-we're leaving.>
Feb 04 18:25:44 <Maddy> Alice gets in the drivers seat.
Feb 04 18:25:54 <PaulS_worktop> he shrugs
Feb 04 18:26:14 <Sir_Chancealot> "Should I get inside, too?"
Feb 04 18:26:24 <Dexanote> it is peppered with metal, bursts of gore flying everywhere, and skitters back into the window.
Feb 04 18:26:28 <Maddy> <Unless you wanna be eaten by the thing you pissed off.>
Feb 04 18:26:30 <E4D> <YES. We are *not* staying here!>
Feb 04 18:26:30 <PaulS_worktop> and walks into Eve proper "ain't lettin' y'all drop the trailer an' ditch me"
Feb 04 18:26:35 <Dexanote> You can hear it screaming.
Feb 04 18:26:54 <Maddy> <Why the fuck would we ditch the tailer, our people and all our shit?>
Feb 04 18:26:58 <Maddy> Alice is angry.
Feb 04 18:26:59 <Sir_Chancealot> "Ruoso takes a step inside the trailer."
Feb 04 18:27:00 <E4D> Jason drops back into the turret, yelling at Alice as he descends. <Wha the hell is that thing?>
Feb 04 18:27:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads quickly to the Eve
Feb 04 18:27:09 <Maddy> <I dont know.>
Feb 04 18:27:14 <Maddy> <Everyone on?>
Feb 04 18:27:29 <E4D> <Just fucking move it. We're good.>
Feb 04 18:27:29 <Tom90deg> "Ready to go."
Feb 04 18:27:39 <Dexanote> The screaming dies off, after several minutes. There's no other sound.
Feb 04 18:27:46 <Maddy> Alice gets them out of there and back to their camp.
Feb 04 18:28:38 <Maddy> She is fuming the whole way back