Curing Moosenthropy

[23:31] <Nioki> Alanoch appears, standing under a tree near the LAV.
[23:33] <@Dexanote> "I what?" Myr nods curtly to Alanoch, rooting around in the LAV's compartments for an electric blanket.
[23:33] <Nioki> He flickers, blinking in and out of sight, and doesn't respond.
[23:34] <Ragazzo> Sleeps follows her gaze, and trails off. "…who is that?"
11[23:34] * ~E4D (PI.B08D965B.1516CFF9.0A7181B1|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.1516CFF9.0A7181B1|tibbiM) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[23:34] <Tom90deg> *Alanoch. Nice guy, but a bit distant sometimes.*
[23:34] <@Dexanote> "That's Alanoch." She pulls out a small-medium electric blanket. "He has a gift to bend light. Be polite around him."
[23:35] <Ragazzo> "Ok…" Sleeps nods, and waves quietly to alanoch, before reaching for the blanket. "Thank you…"
[23:35] <@Dexanote> She hands the blanket to Sleeps. "There's a little controller on it to turn it on and off. Plug it into one of the solar chargers in the morning."
[23:36] <Nioki> The figure stops flickering, and Alanoch turns his head to watch the Naga for a few seconds.
[23:37] <Ragazzo> "….hello…."
[23:37] <Ragazzo> Sleeps is marginalyl un-nerved.
[23:38] <Nioki> "Hello."
[23:38] <Ragazzo> "It's…good to meet you? I'm sleeps…."
[23:39] <@Dexanote> "What're you up to, Alanoch? With the… flickering."
[23:40] <Nioki> "I am practicing methods to reduce visible distortion when I bend light for the purpose of invisibility."
[23:41] <@Dexanote> "Alright. How's progress coming?"
[23:41] <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy
[23:41] <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy: 5 (4df+5=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[23:42] <Nioki> Alanoch vanishes. If there's any distortion, there's no way to tell.
[23:42] <Ragazzo> Sleeps goes wide-eyed.
[23:42] <Ragazzo> "…wow."
[23:42] <@Dexanote> 4df+2
[23:42] <CROM> Dexanote: 6 (4df+2=3+, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[23:42] <Nioki> ….
[23:42] <@Dexanote> Myrtle can see Alanoch
[23:42] <Ragazzo> 4df+2 why not
[23:42] <CROM> Ragazzo: why not: 0 (4df+2=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[23:42] <@Dexanote> Or rather, his footprints.
[23:43] <@Dexanote> "I can see where your feet are."
[23:43] <Ragazzo> Sleeps can't see anything
[23:43] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[23:43] <CROM> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[23:43] <Nioki> "Hm. I have been shrinking the area which I bend light around."
[23:44] <Tom90deg> *Can't see anything. Thought I did for a second, but nope.*
[23:44] <Nioki> Alanoch reappears.
[23:44] <Ragazzo> "…you're really good at that."
[23:45] <Nioki> "I suppose that it would benefit me to create an illusory copy of the terrain that I pass through. Alterations from my passing would then not be visible."
00[23:45] <TroyL> 4df+3 Cause I've got nothing else to do.
[23:45] <CROM> TroyL: Cause I've got nothing else to do.: 4 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
00[23:45] <TroyL> Troy points as he appears. "RIGHT THERE!"
[23:45] <@Maddy> Claudia stops playing and just stares at Troy.
[23:45] <@Dexanote> "A bit more strain, but- yes Troy he' right there- I'm sure that's no problem."
[23:46] <Tom90deg> Zoe throws a crumpled up piece of paper at troy
[23:46] <Nioki> Alanoch turns to look at Troy.
[23:46] <@Dexanote> "Alanoch, have you met Troy?" She looks over to Lament.
[23:46] <Ragazzo> Colmes jogs by, and pauses. What's this hullabaloo.
00[23:46] <TroyL> Lament nods. "I have."
[23:46] <Nioki> "We have talked, briefly, and not often."
[23:47] <Nioki> Which is pretty much true of everyone when it comes to Alanoch.
[23:48] <@Maddy> Claudia gets up, deciding it's time for bed.
[23:50] <Nioki> Alanoch turns to look in to the forest.
[23:50] <@Dexanote> "What is it?"
00[23:51] <TroyL> Alanoch: Perception.
11[23:52] * @Maddy (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM) Quit (Quit: WOOSH)
[23:52] <Ragazzo> Colmes has jogged off once more.
[23:52] <Nioki> 4df+5
[23:52] <CROM> Nioki: 7 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
00[23:52] <TroyL> Alanoch: There are several large shadows moving out in the forest.
[23:53] <Nioki> "We may have trouble."
[23:53] <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up with a sigh.
[23:53] <Ragazzo> "…what kind?"
[23:53] <@Dexanote> "What kind of trouble…?" Myr takes her glasses off and tosses them in the LAV
[23:53] <Ragazzo> This is sleeps, who clutches his blanket ot him.
00[23:54] <TroyL> Everyone: Percetion checks please. Alanoch: +2 bonus to yours.
[23:54] <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Hrm
[23:54] <CROM> Ragazzo: Hrm: 1 (4df+2=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[23:54] <Nioki> "Multiple large, moving figures. Give me a moment to look closer."
[23:54] <Tom90deg> 4df+2 eye spy something starting with M
[23:54] <CROM> Tom90deg: eye spy something starting with M: -1 (4df+2=4-, 4-, 0, 4-)
[23:54] <Nioki> 4df+7 See EVERYTHING
[23:54] <CROM> Nioki: See EVERYTHING: 5 (4df+7=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[23:54] <@Dexanote> 4df+2 Myrtle.
[23:54] <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle.: 3 (4df+2=0, 3+, 0, 0)
[23:55] <Nioki> Tagging visual for a reroll.
[23:55] <Nioki> 4df+7 Obey me, Crom.
[23:55] <CROM> Nioki: Obey me, Crom.: 6 (4df+7=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[23:55] <@Dexanote> Crom doesn't suck Alacock
00[23:56] <TroyL> There's a loudpainfull loudcracking sound, followed by something huge hurtling out of the woods. It takes all of you only a moment to realize that something has uprooted a tree and hurled it at you. Athletics or PDef to evade. Myrtle and Alanoch: +2 Bonus to yours for spotting the giant tree hurtling at you.
[23:56] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 "Holy shit!" Myr dives out of the way!
[23:56] <CROM> Dexanote: "Holy shit!" Myr dives out of the way!: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[23:56] <Nioki> 4df+5 pdef
[23:56] <CROM> Nioki: pdef: 7 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[23:56] <Nioki> Alanoch just sidesteps
[23:56] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Athletics, Sleeps hits the floor.
[23:56] <CROM> Ragazzo: Athletics, Sleeps hits the floor.: 2 (4df+3=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[23:56] <Tom90deg> 4df+8 (2 AP)
[23:56] <CROM> Tom90deg: (2 AP): 9 (4df+8=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[23:57] <Nioki> «We are under attack.»
[23:58] <Ragazzo> «Is it a moose?» Colmes.
00[23:58] <TroyL> Everyone except Sleeps dodges the tree. The door Naga catches it in the chest, rolling with it.
[23:58] <Nioki> «I do not know. There are multiple, and they threw a tree at us.»
00[23:58] <TroyL> Two large, bipedal moose come charging out of the woods. In the distance is the sound of another tree being uprooted.
[23:58] <Ragazzo> «I'm heading back to you all now.»
[23:59] <Nioki> «Yes, they are moose.»
00[23:59] <TroyL> The first moose goes for Alanoch. The second for Zoe.
[23:59] <@Dexanote> «Bipedal moose.»
[23:59] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle Stealths
[23:59] <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle Stealths: 6 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
00[23:59] <TroyL> 4df+5 (Tagging Call of the Wild) "BLLEEEAATT!" It attempts to crush Alanoch's skull.
[23:59] <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Call of the Wild) "BLLEEEAATT!" It attempts to crush Alanoch's skull.: 6 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[23:59] <Nioki> Alanoch's eyes blaze a pale indigo, focusing on the charging moose.
[23:59] <Ragazzo> Sleeps gets smacked and groans, before wriggling free, and trying to slithers into the dark, around behind the mooses.
Session Time: Mon Apr 16 00:00:00 2012
[00:00] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Stealth maneuver
[00:00] <CROM> Ragazzo: Stealth maneuver: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
[00:00] <@Dexanote> …
[00:00] <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Zoe attempts to hide, moveing around the LAV
[00:00] <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe attempts to hide, moveing around the LAV: 8 (4df+5=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
[00:00] <Nioki> 4df+3 Pdef. Alanoch isn't meant for this.
[00:00] <CROM> Nioki: Pdef. Alanoch isn't meant for this.: 1 (4df+3=0, 0, 4-, 4-)
00[00:01] <TroyL> The moose's punch catches Alanoch's small, tender midsection, lifting him off of the ground and throwing him through the air. He lands several feet away with a loud thud. (-1 Body)
00[00:02] <TroyL> 4df+4 (Tagging Call of the Wild) Other moose is looking for Zoe.
[00:02] <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Call of the Wild) Other moose is looking for Zoe.: 6 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[00:03] <Tom90deg> Zoe is in the shadows, pulling out one of her pieces of rebar. Never gonna see this one coming.
[00:03] <Nioki> He doubles over, his breath hissing out. Suddenly, he hurts to look at.
[00:05] <@Dexanote> Myr blanches, looking away from Alanoch. She looks at the Moose Men, trying to figure out if they have any kind of weak spot.
[00:05] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 Perception, Maneuver. Find the weak spot!
[00:05] <CROM> Dexanote: Perception, Maneuver. Find the weak spot!: 5 (4df+3=3+, 0, 0, 3+)
00[00:07] <TroyL> Myrtle: The degigrade legs are awkward for standing. Those knees…
03[00:08] * AndroUser (~moc.rr.ser.ple.8DE98881-CRInys|criordna#moc.rr.ser.ple.8DE98881-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteraction
00[00:08] <TroyL> Everyone: Perception.
[00:08] <Ragazzo> Sleeps waits, just preparing for the right moment to strike.
[00:08] <Nioki> 4df+5
[00:08] <CROM> Nioki: 7 (4df+5=0, 3+, 0, 3+)
[00:08] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[00:08] <CROM> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[00:08] <@Dexanote> 4df+3
[00:08] <CROM> Dexanote: 5 (4df+3=3+, 3+, 0, 0)
[00:08] <Ragazzo> 4df+2 perc.
[00:08] <CROM> Ragazzo: perc.: 5 (4df+2=3+, 0, 3+, 3+)
00[00:08] <TroyL> Another tree hurtling out of the woods. Everyone gets a +2 to avoid. Athletics or PDef again.
[00:08] <@Dexanote> 4df+4
[00:08] <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
[00:09] <Tom90deg> 4df+6
[00:09] <CROM> Tom90deg: 8 (4df+6=0, 0, 3+, 3+)
[00:09] <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Ath.
[00:09] <CROM> Ragazzo: Ath.: 8 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 3+, 0)
03[00:09] * AndroUser is now known as Geo_Mobile
[00:09] <Nioki> 4df+5
[00:09] <CROM> Nioki: 6 (4df+5=3+, 4-, 0, 3+)
[00:10] <Ragazzo> Sleeps is hidden, and as such otu of the way of the tree trunk this time.
03[00:10] * @Lilah (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.BBED7138-CRInys|nothsa#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.BBED7138-CRInys|nothsa) has left #afteraction
[00:10] <Tom90deg> Zoe is still in the shadows, unseen from the hunting moosemen
00[00:11] <TroyL> The tree goes crashing into the side of the LAV. Lament looks out of it. Then curses, and goes back in, heading up to the guns.
00[00:11] <TroyL> The moose turns away from Alanoch, bleating angrily, looking for another target. 4df+4
00[00:12] <TroyL> 4df+4 Perception
[00:12] <CROM> TroyL: Perception: 1 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 4-)
00[00:12] <TroyL> THE MOOSE IS BLIND.
[00:12] <Nioki> Alanoch climbs to his feet. He turns his head, looking at the moose that hit him.
00[00:12] <TroyL> 4df+4 Perception
[00:12] <CROM> TroyL: Perception: 3 (4df+4=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
00[00:12] <TroyL> SO IS THAT ONE.
00[00:12] <TroyL> Alanoch.
[00:14] <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy attack. His eyes flicker, and a quarter sized hole appears, burned through the trees on a path towards the moose's chest.
[00:14] <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy attack. His eyes flicker, and a quarter sized hole appears, burned through the trees on a path towards the moose's chest.: 2 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
[00:14] <Nioki> …
00[00:15] <TroyL> …
[00:15] <@Dexanote> …
[00:15] <Nioki> Can I tag for a reroll?
00[00:15] <TroyL> I'm gonna say yes.
[00:15] <Nioki> 4df+5 Dammit Crom
[00:15] <CROM> Nioki: Dammit Crom: 5 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 3+, 4-)
00[00:15] <TroyL> 4df+5 DEFENDING.
[00:15] <CROM> TroyL: DEFENDING.: 4 (4df+5=4-, 0, 4-, 3+)
00[00:18] <TroyL> The beam lances out at the moose as it attempts to duck away, slicing an antler from its head and causing the creature to be off balance terribly.
00[00:18] <TroyL> Also, it takes damage.
[00:19] <Nioki> "I am going to burn your skin off before I kill you."
[00:21] <@Dexanote> 4df+7 Myr draws both pistols, having run off to the side, and opens fire on the other mooseman's legs. Tagging Weak Knees, the perception maneuver i got earlier.
[00:21] <CROM> Dexanote: Myr draws both pistols, having run off to the side, and opens fire on the other mooseman's legs. Tagging Weak Knees, the perception maneuver i got earlier.: 6 (4df+7=0, 0, 4-, 0)
[00:22] <@Dexanote> "Aim for their legs!"
00[00:22] <TroyL> 4df+5 "BLLEEAATTT!"
[00:22] <CROM> TroyL: "BLLEEAATTT!": 6 (4df+5=0, 4-, 3+, 3+)
00[00:22] <TroyL> The shots fly between them, narrowly missing.
11[00:22] * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[00:23] <Tom90deg> 4df+10 Zoe has her piece of rebar out, and with a dash from the shadows and a pop, she appaers by the one that charged her, trying to telestab it's huge knee.
[00:23] <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe has her piece of rebar out, and with a dash from the shadows and a pop, she appaers by the one that charged her, trying to telestab it's huge knee.: 10 (4df+10=0, 3+, 0, 4-)
[00:23] <@Dexanote> "Fuuuck." She steps back. "Back off to camp, maybe we can-"
00[00:24] <TroyL> 4df+6 (Tagging Call of the Wild Twice) DEFENSE! C'mooonnnn DEFENSE!
[00:24] <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Call of the Wild Twice) DEFENSE! C'mooonnnn DEFENSE!: 4 (4df+6=4-, 3+, 4-, 4-)
00[00:26] <TroyL> The rebar teleports into the moose's knee, but it does so… vertically. The moose's knee is fused in place, it's bones splintered as it screams loudly, falling to the ground.
[00:27] <Tom90deg> Zoe lets go of the rebar, rolling on the ground to her feet, a triumphant slasher smile on her face
[00:27] <@Dexanote> Myr stumbles a bit at the flash and the smell of burning flesh. "Agh-"
00[00:28] <TroyL> Everyone! Perception!
[00:28] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[00:28] <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=3+, 0, 0, 4-)
[00:29] <@Dexanote> 4df+2
[00:29] <CROM> Dexanote: 5 (4df+2=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[00:29] <Nioki> 4df+5
[00:29] <CROM> Nioki: 5 (4df+5=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
00[00:30] <TroyL> Alanoch and Myrtle watch as a tree comes flying out of the woods longways like a spear, aimed straight at Zoe.
00[00:30] <TroyL> 4df+6 SPEAR TREE.
[00:30] <CROM> TroyL: SPEAR TREE.: 6 (4df+6=3+, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[00:30] <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Bugger
[00:30] <CROM> Tom90deg: Bugger: 7 (4df+4=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[00:31] <Tom90deg> Zoe spots the tree a second before it hits, and there is a cloud of dust and splinters. Zoe is nowhere to be seen for a moment, but then she appears to the side of the tree, seemingly flipping off the woods.
00[00:32] <TroyL> 4df+4 The first moose sees Myrtle now! HAHAHA!
[00:32] <CROM> TroyL: The first moose sees Myrtle now! HAHAHA!: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 4-, 3+)
[00:32] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 defending with BLANK
[00:32] <CROM> Dexanote: defending with BLANK: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 4-, 0)
00[00:32] <TroyL> …
[00:32] <@Dexanote> … well, ok. Wasted AP. The mOose sees her
[00:33] <@Dexanote> Myr stumbles a bit on a branch, as she tries to slip out of focus. Obviously, this doesn't work.
00[00:35] <TroyL> 4df+4 The moose punches the hell out of her.
[00:35] <CROM> TroyL: The moose punches the hell out of her.: 2 (4df+4=0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[00:36] <@Dexanote> 4df+2 Uh
[00:36] <CROM> Dexanote: Uh: 3 (4df+2=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[00:36] <@Dexanote> She DUCKS!
00[00:36] <TroyL> THE MOOSE BELLOWS WITH RAGE.
00[00:37] <TroyL> The other moose is crawling toward the woods.
[00:39] <@Dexanote> Myr stumbles back, turning to run and regroup with the others. "I swear to god I'm going to kill Finn for this-:
[00:39] <@Dexanote> "
[00:39] <Nioki> Alanoch turns his gaze on the moose that is still a threat.
00[00:39] <TroyL> It shields its eyes from Alanoch….
[00:40] <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception maneuver->Luxomancy. Black threads swarm around him. Alanoch is preparing something big.
[00:40] <CROM> Nioki: Perception maneuver->Luxomancy. Black threads swarm around him. Alanoch is preparing something big.: 6 (4df+5=3+, 3+, 4-, 0)
00[00:41] <TroyL> Myrtle.
[00:42] <@Dexanote> 4df+2 I suppose she turns to shoot two more times, emptying one gun as she runs. "Alanoch, do it!"
[00:42] <CROM> Dexanote: I suppose she turns to shoot two more times, emptying one gun as she runs. "Alanoch, do it!": 3 (4df+2=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
[00:43] <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Stealth maneuver Zoe meanwhile, ducks back into the shadows, getting ready to backstab the other moose.
[00:43] <CROM> Tom90deg: Stealth maneuver Zoe meanwhile, ducks back into the shadows, getting ready to backstab the other moose.: 6 (4df+5=4-, 3+, 3+, 0)
00[00:44] <TroyL> Zoe: Perception.
[00:44] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[00:44] <CROM> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+2=3+, 0, 0, 0)
00[00:45] <TroyL> Zoe runs smack dab into a huge, absurdly big looking bipedal moose. It's holding a tree that it looks like it's about to throw, but instead… It spots her, and uses it as a club.
00[00:45] <TroyL> 4df+7 MOOSE SMASH!
[00:45] <CROM> TroyL: MOOSE SMASH!: 9 (4df+7=3+, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[00:46] <@Dexanote> shiiiit
[00:47] <@Dexanote> Myrtle hears and sees the forest move, going pale. Shit.
00[00:49] <TroyL> Redact Zoe's death.
00[00:49] <TroyL> Perception checks!
[00:49] <Nioki> 4df+5
[00:49] <CROM> Nioki: 6 (4df+5=0, 0, 3+, 0)
[00:49] <Tom90deg> 4df+2
[00:49] <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=3+, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[00:49] <@Dexanote> 4df+2
[00:49] <@Dexanote> 4df+2 butts
[00:49] <CROM> Dexanote: butts: 3 (4df+2=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
00[00:50] <TroyL> Myr and Alanoch, take your +2.
00[00:50] <TroyL> TREE!
[00:51] <Tom90deg> 4df+4
[00:51] <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+4=4-, 0, 4-, 0)
[00:51] <Nioki> 4df+5
[00:51] <CROM> Nioki: 2 (4df+5=4-, 4-, 4-, 0)
00[00:51] <TroyL> …
[00:52] <@Dexanote> 4df+4
[00:52] <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
00[00:52] <TroyL> It comes out wide, crashing near the LAV, rolling at everyone and obviously attempting to knock them off their feet. Alanoch and Zoe are knocked off their feet.
[00:53] <Tom90deg> Zoe hits the ground hard
[00:54] <@Dexanote> Myr runs to the LAV, jumping over the log, clambering in the back. Sadler and Mr Fish scatter.
[00:55] <Nioki> Alanoch slowly rises to his feet. The black threads around him flicker in the air, swirling outwards into a shape that looks like the cross between an atom and a giant eye.
[00:56] <Tom90deg> She tries to stay in the shadow, her sword out, moving towards the moose Alonch is targeting.
[00:57] <Nioki> He faces the standing moose, and the black threads, all at once, vanish.
[01:01] <Nioki> 4df+10 Luxomancy. +3 from maneuver. Tagging mind over matter for +2. AP spent for special attack. A pale, flickering indigo light appears around the moose, and patches of its fur turn the empty black of Alanoch's threads. He fills it with light.
[01:01] <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy. +3 from maneuver. Tagging mind over matter for +2. AP spent for special attack. A pale, flickering indigo light appears around the moose, and patches of its fur turn the empty black of Alanoch's threads. He fills it with light.: 7 (4df+10=4-, 0, 4-, 4-)
[01:01] <Nioki> Tag for a reroll.
[01:01] <Nioki> Last AP.
[01:01] <Nioki> 4df+10 Don't joke with me, Crom.
[01:01] <CROM> Nioki: Don't joke with me, Crom.: 6 (4df+10=4-, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[01:01] <Nioki> …
[01:01] <@Dexanote> Snippeted.
[01:02] <@Dexanote> Spending one of my AP to reroll yours
00[01:02] <TroyL> Quit that.
[01:02] <@Dexanote> go again.
[01:02] <@Dexanote> no?
[01:02] <@Dexanote> ok
00[01:04] <TroyL> The moose seems to flare brightly with light for a moment, and it appears as if it's going to brust into flame for a moment. The creature's fur glows, appearing to shimmer and sparkle, falling to the ear as it cries out in pain and anger. After a moment, it shrinks back into a smaller moose, more agile and calm, kinder. Gentler. No longer infected with the mind controlling lycanthropy, it's free! Delightfully, happily free! It runs over and noses Alanoch, kissing his forehead, and the trots off away from the woods, making out on the other side of the road, running at top, happy moose speed! :D
[01:05] <Nioki> Alanoch just stands there.
[01:05] <@Dexanote> "…" Myr looks out of the battle-turret at the moose. "… Wat."
[01:05] <Nioki> He has the blankest look on his face.
00[01:06] <TroyL> He always had the blankest look on his face.
[01:06] <@Dexanote> «Wat.»
[01:06] <Tom90deg> Zoe is watching from the shadows, with just the what face.
00[01:06] <TroyL> The other moose has made it to the edge of the woods and is retreating.
[01:06] <Nioki> "I…"
[01:06] <Nioki> "What just…"
00[01:07] <TroyL> And it's gotten away.
[01:08] <@Dexanote> «… Alanoch what the fuck did you do?»
[01:08] <Tom90deg> «Secnded» Zoe mumbles into the radio
[01:08] <Nioki> "I don't- I don't know. That wasn't supposed to happen."
00[01:10] <TroyL> «Alanoch. Did you just… did you just turn that moose monster into a regular moose?»
[01:10] <@Dexanote> «Did you eat something?» She climbs out of the LAV. "Like…"
[01:11] <Nioki> "I meant to incinerate it. Maybe incinerating them transforms them?"
[01:11] <@Dexanote> "Maybe. We should try it again." «Did you hear that, Troy? Maybe incineration transforms them back.»
[01:12] <@Dexanote> "… Did you use UV light there?"
00[01:12] <TroyL> «That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.»
[01:12] <Nioki> "Oh. Yes."
[01:12] <Tom90deg> «You've a better idea?»
[01:12] <@Dexanote> «Sunlight, maybe.»
[01:12] <@Dexanote> «We've never seen them during the day.»
[01:12] <Nioki> "So… if that turns them back, why don't I just send a UV pulse through the forest?"
[01:13] <Nioki> "I can replicate sunlight, also."
[01:13] <Tom90deg> Zoe nods, walking over to Alanoch and Myrtle. *Shall I put on sunscreen?*
[01:13] <Nioki> "That would have been a lot easier, wouldn't it."
[01:14] <@Dexanote> "Might not be permanent. Or… maybe. I don't know what the hell, Alanoch. Are you a wizard?" Her voice carries exasperation.
00[01:15] <TroyL> «He's probably an Alchemist.»
[01:16] <@Dexanote> «If you're close enough to hear the conversation you can come out and talk to us.»
[01:16] <Tom90deg> Zoe smirks
[01:17] <Nioki> "What? No. I control electromagnetic radiation. I do not cause random explosions. Or turn things into other things with magic."
00[01:17] <TroyL> «I'm seriously ten feet away. Like… you can probably hear my voice."
[01:17] <Nioki> "At least, I have not done so before."
[01:17] <Tom90deg> *At least I disable the one…That could've been very nasty.*
[01:18] <Nioki> "What if I have the power to turn things into harmless moose? What if that's all my power does now?"
[01:18] <Nioki> "Just, moose. Everywhere. Moose."
[01:18] <@Dexanote> "Jesus christ how horrifying."
[01:18] <@Dexanote> deadpan as FUCK
[01:19] <Nioki> Alanoch was probably joking.
[01:19] <Tom90deg> *I doubt that very much.*
[01:19] <@Dexanote> Myr struggles with a straight face for a few seconds, letting out a snicker.
[01:22] <@Dexanote> "… are either of you badly hhurt? You took a solid hit, Alanoch."
[01:22] <Nioki> He looks down at himself. He's bruised and bleeding.
[01:22] <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head. *I'm alright. I was lieing low for the most part. Don't want to get kicked in the head again.*
[01:23] <Nioki> "I will be fine. I do not think I will be able to keep watch tonight, though."
[01:23] <Tom90deg> *We need Jay to take a look at you. He's very good.*
[01:23] <Nioki> "I will be fine."
[01:23] <@Dexanote> "… ALanoch, I know you don't like people touching you, so should I get you some bandages and antiseptics?"
[01:23] <Nioki> "I will get them myself."