Daevites Strike Again

Apr 20 14:31:32 <TroyGM> Finn: Perception.
Apr 20 14:32:34 <Pemander> 4df
Apr 20 14:32:34 <CROM> Pemander: 1 (4df=-, +, 0, +)
Apr 20 14:33:54 <TroyGM> Finn: God is in His Heaven, and all is right with the world.
Apr 20 14:34:09 <Pemander> Finn thinks that's pretty legit.
Apr 20 14:34:42 <Ragazzo> Sleeps vanquishes a particularly nasty tangle in hsi hair.
Apr 20 14:35:21 <Tom90deg> Zoe is leaning against the turret, looking out over the woods
Apr 20 14:35:32 <TroyGM> Zoe: Perception.
Apr 20 14:36:39 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Apr 20 14:36:39 <CROM> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Apr 20 14:37:11 <TroyGM> Something feels… amiss. But you see nothing.
Apr 20 14:37:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe feels odd, but frankly, ever since that soul problem, she's been feeling like someone's standing right behind her. She tries to ignore it.
Apr 20 14:38:34 * TroyGM grins.
Apr 20 14:40:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe idly humms to herself
Apr 20 14:41:02 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stretches. "Nnnh….it's a nice day…" He remarks to himself.
Apr 20 14:41:41 <TroyGM> Claudia: Perception.
Apr 20 14:41:41 <Ragazzo> He peers around at the scenery.
Apr 20 14:41:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods.
Apr 20 14:41:47 <Maddy> 4df+3
Apr 20 14:41:48 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (4df+3=+, +, -, -)
Apr 20 14:41:49 <TroyGM> Sleeps: Perception.
Apr 20 14:42:01 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 hrm
Apr 20 14:42:01 <CROM> Ragazzo: hrm: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Apr 20 14:43:36 <TroyGM> Sleeps: There's a sound like air rushing into a room, pollen flying through the air in green swirls. A lithe, white creature appears behind Zoe, with white hair, yellow eyes and teeth, and a cruel grin. It grabs her hair, bringing a knife to her throat. This is an instant kill attempt.
Apr 20 14:43:47 <TroyGM> 4df+3 Instant Kill Melee
Apr 20 14:43:47 <CROM> TroyGM: Instant Kill Melee: 3 (4df+3=+, -, 0, 0)
Apr 20 14:44:10 <Tom90deg> 4df+8 (Thinking with portals)
Apr 20 14:44:10 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Thinking with portals): 9 (4df+8=0, -, +, +)
Apr 20 14:44:23 <Ragazzo> "Ack!"
Apr 20 14:44:47 <Pemander> Is Finn able to see this happen?
Apr 20 14:44:58 <TroyGM> Moment, Pemander.
Apr 20 14:45:21 <Ragazzo> Sleeps scrambles for his radio. Panicked fumbling.
Apr 20 14:45:31 <TroyGM> ((Current scene at the LAV— Turn order is "Foe", Zoe, Sleeps.))
Apr 20 14:46:02 <TroyGM> Finn: You hear nothing. You see nothing. You feel nothing… until the arrow hurtles through the tree, heading straight for you.
Apr 20 14:46:10 <TroyGM> 4df+4 (Ranged Attack)
Apr 20 14:46:10 <CROM> TroyGM: (Ranged Attack): 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Apr 20 14:48:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe feels the knife pressing against her throat, but before it can move, she vanishes, popping back a few feet away and drawing her sword.
Apr 20 14:49:00 <TroyGM> Claudia: You hear a slight pop, and turning, you see a strange creature with a bow standing a few feet away, pulling back the string and staring at the LAV. It hasn't noticed you yet. Surprise round for you.
Apr 20 14:49:37 <Pemander> 4df+3
Apr 20 14:49:38 <CROM> Pemander: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
Apr 20 14:49:55 <Ragazzo> Click! «A white thing attacked Zoe!»
Apr 20 14:49:56 <Pemander> Finn moves his head to the left just as the arrow thuds into the tree behind him.
Apr 20 14:50:02 <Pemander> "What the fu-"
Apr 20 14:50:31 <Maddy> 4df+6 2 AP, tapping Song to Save the world. Claudia's always humming and shifting into a full song witn viol acompanyment isnt too hard.
Apr 20 14:50:31 <CROM> Maddy: 2 AP, tapping Song to Save the world. Claudia's always humming and shifting into a full song witn viol acompanyment isnt too hard.: 3 (4df+6=-, -, 0, -)
Apr 20 14:50:35 <Maddy> >:|
Apr 20 14:52:11 <TroyGM> Finn: That isn't what happens at all. Instead, the arrow slams into your shoulder, passing through it and into the tree behind you. It then passes through the tree. It actually takes you just a moment to realize you've been injured due to the speed at which the arrow flew and the sharpness of the weapon. You're currently bleeding, and -1 Body.
Apr 20 14:52:45 <Pemander> Finn groans and presses a hand to his shoulder. "Shit!"
Apr 20 14:55:31 <TroyGM> 4df+2 Does the Daevite Freeze?
Apr 20 14:55:32 <CROM> TroyGM: Does the Daevite Freeze?: 1 (4df+2=0, -, -, +)
Apr 20 14:55:51 <Maddy> Oh than god.
Apr 20 14:56:30 <TroyGM> The creature is frozen in mid movement, it's eye still carefully trained on Sleeps' neck, muscles tensed. It's trying to let go of the arrow. It wants to. So badly.
Apr 20 14:57:00 <Pemander> Finn jumps down from his tree and searches for the thing responsible for his wounded shoulder.
Apr 20 14:57:09 <Maddy> Claudia's alien notes and tones reverberate through the air. Hopefully someone notices the sound and saves her ass.
Apr 20 14:57:12 <TroyGM> The one on top of the LAV turns to Sleeps, snarling and brandishing its blade. It leaps at him, pulling back for a solid strike to kill the naga.
Apr 20 14:57:22 <TroyGM> 4df+3 (This is an instant kill attempt).
Apr 20 14:57:22 <CROM> TroyGM: (This is an instant kill attempt).: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Apr 20 14:57:42 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 This could go very poorly
Apr 20 14:57:43 <CROM> Ragazzo: This could go very poorly: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Apr 20 14:57:53 <Echo> Or better than expected.
Apr 20 14:58:01 <TroyGM> Much.
Apr 20 15:00:16 <Ragazzo> Sleeps is fleeing! At most the daevite will probably stab the roof of the lav as the naga vanishes over the side.
Apr 20 15:01:11 <Tom90deg> 4df+7 Zoe draws one of her peices of Rebar, and ports. Telestab
Apr 20 15:01:12 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe draws one of her peices of Rebar, and ports. Telestab: 8 (4df+7=0, 0, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:01:59 <TroyGM> 4df+3 This doesn't look good for the Daevite…
Apr 20 15:01:59 <CROM> TroyGM: This doesn't look good for the Daevite…: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Apr 20 15:05:15 <TroyGM> The Daevite is springing after Sleeps. He grins darkly as he raises the blade, prepared to sink in into the soft, feminine back of the mythic creature, when his spinal cord and brain stem are suddenly replaced by a chunk of rebar. It staggers for a moment, then slumps, body laying oddly on the ground, unable to move its head and properly slump.
Apr 20 15:05:29 <TroyGM> 4df+3 Arrow at Finn for LOLZ. Hahaha.
Apr 20 15:05:30 <CROM> TroyGM: Arrow at Finn for LOLZ. Hahaha.: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Apr 20 15:05:35 <Pemander> 4df+3 nope
Apr 20 15:05:35 <CROM> Pemander: nope: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, -)
Apr 20 15:05:50 <Pemander> Finn dodges the arrow and swings Enkal-Katana at the Daevite attacking Sleeps.
Apr 20 15:05:57 <Pemander> 4df+6 using energy transfer
Apr 20 15:05:57 <CROM> Pemander: using energy transfer: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, -)
Apr 20 15:07:02 * Echo is now known as george_takei
Apr 20 15:07:19 * george_takei is now known as Echo
Apr 20 15:08:30 <Ragazzo> Sleeps hears a sound like something violenty dying, and peeks up onto the roof of the LAV. Euuugh. He hisses, and looks around.
Apr 20 15:08:46 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Does he notice claudia and her daevite, or any others?
Apr 20 15:08:46 <CROM> Ragazzo: Does he notice claudia and her daevite, or any others?: 2 (4df+2=+, -, -, +)
Apr 20 15:08:52 <Pemander> Finn nudges the Daevite body with Enkal. "What the hell is this thing?"
Apr 20 15:09:19 <TroyGM> He does not, Ragz.
Apr 20 15:11:06 * Disconnected (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine).
ENDING LOGGING AT Fri Apr 20 15:11:06 2012

BEGIN LOGGING AT Fri Apr 20 15:16:32 2012

Apr 20 15:16:32 * Now talking on #afteraction
Apr 20 15:16:32 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Thurston Harbor, British Columbia, Canada B: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Current Location: Prometheus Lab.
Apr 20 15:16:32 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Wed Apr 18 23:37:30 2012
Apr 20 15:16:33 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Maddy
Apr 20 15:16:33 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteraction
Apr 20 15:19:58 <Maddy> 4df+4 Maintaining the ward
Apr 20 15:19:59 <CROM> Maddy: Maintaining the ward: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Apr 20 15:20:56 <TroyGM> And Bou.
Apr 20 15:23:30 <Ragazzo> Sleeps looks around Fiddles with his radio. «…guys?»
Apr 20 15:23:59 <Pemander> «You okay, Sleeps?»
Apr 20 15:24:19 <Maddy> 4df+6 And out of nowhere, Bou, with truly massive thorns coming from her knuckles, comes flying fist first at the Daevite.
Apr 20 15:24:21 <CROM> Maddy: And out of nowhere, Bou, with truly massive thorns coming from her knuckles, comes flying fist first at the Daevite.: 8 (4df+6=0, +, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:24:36 <Ragazzo> «I am…this white thing attacked Zoe, then me, but it didn't get me, and then I think zoe must have killed it."
Apr 20 15:24:41 <Ragazzo> »
Apr 20 15:25:08 <Pemander> «Yeah I'm looking at one of them right now, Claudia has it.»
Apr 20 15:25:22 <TroyGM> 4df The Daevite is unable to move and they've got movement based Phys Def, so I'm denying him his bonus.
Apr 20 15:25:22 <CROM> TroyGM: The Daevite is unable to move and they've got movement based Phys Def, so I'm denying him his bonus.: 1 (4df=0, 0, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:27:57 <Maddy> Bou connects with the creature, right in the soft spot where his liver is, if he has a liver. It's like having several 2.5 inch, barbed, claw shaped knives shoved in then torn out brutaly.
Apr 20 15:28:37 <Ragazzo> «Oh…uhm. Ok…I'm going to take a look at the one on the LAV…»
Apr 20 15:28:59 <Ragazzo> Sleeps pulls himself on top of the lav, and pokes the daevite with a stick, to make sure it's really 100% dead.
Apr 20 15:29:21 <TroyGM> The creature doesn't move. It's blood doesn't pour out. It's organs remain perfectly in place. And then the song ends, and bowel and viscera pour out of it and onto the porch, reeking of ink and blood and rotten feces.
Apr 20 15:29:45 <Pemander> "Dammit Bou! I had that one!" :(
Apr 20 15:29:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe winces at the brutal disembowling that Bou just did.
Apr 20 15:30:05 <TroyGM> 4df+3 An arrow arcs out of the woods again, aiming at Finn.
Apr 20 15:30:05 <CROM> TroyGM: An arrow arcs out of the woods again, aiming at Finn.: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Apr 20 15:30:13 <Pemander> 4df+3
Apr 20 15:30:13 <CROM> Pemander: 2 (4df+3=-, +, -, 0)
Apr 20 15:30:22 <Maddy> Claudia is panting, and sweating. She looks like she just ran a marathon. "Vas ist los?"
Apr 20 15:30:26 <Pemander> Finn manages to lean back just as the arrow whizzes past his head.
Apr 20 15:30:32 <Pemander> "Oh you are SO dead!"
Apr 20 15:30:43 <TroyGM> The woods… are silent.
Apr 20 15:30:46 <Pemander> Finn runs into the area of the woods that the arrow came from.
Apr 20 15:30:57 <Maddy> Bou's thorns return to normal size. "Finn! Wait!"
Apr 20 15:31:04 <Pemander> Unless he doesn't know where it came from, in which case he fumes.
Apr 20 15:31:23 <TroyGM> Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's fumin'.
Apr 20 15:31:34 <Pemander> Finn fumes.
Apr 20 15:31:49 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Occult, sleeps stares shrewdly at the daevite corpse, trying to figure out what the fuck.
Apr 20 15:31:50 <CROM> Ragazzo: Occult, sleeps stares shrewdly at the daevite corpse, trying to figure out what the fuck.: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Apr 20 15:31:52 <Pemander> "Anyone got bandages?"
Apr 20 15:31:57 <Pemander> "My shoulder hurts."
Apr 20 15:32:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe ducks down behind the LAV, on what she hopes was the opposite side the arrow came from was.
Apr 20 15:32:20 <Ragazzo> Sleeps is unaware that an arrow got fired because he doesn't have super hearing.
Apr 20 15:32:29 <Ragazzo> So he stays on top of the lav being a target.
Apr 20 15:33:15 <TroyGM> The wood hidden foe in uninterested in the femmy naga. He continues to fire at the boy with the magic thing.
Apr 20 15:33:26 <TroyGM> 4df+3 Lol. Gonna murder ya, Finn.
Apr 20 15:33:26 <CROM> TroyGM: Lol. Gonna murder ya, Finn.: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, -)
Apr 20 15:33:33 <Pemander> 4df+3 enough with the arrows already
Apr 20 15:33:34 <CROM> Pemander: enough with the arrows already: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:33:42 <Tom90deg> ~Enkhal! Tell Caudia to use the thermal cameras~
Apr 20 15:33:56 <TroyGM> This one goes through your calf. -1 Body
Apr 20 15:34:04 <Pemander> ~Claudia, Zoe says that you should use the thermal cameras.~
Apr 20 15:34:16 <Pemander> Finn groans and starts limping over to the LAV, hoping to find cover.
Apr 20 15:34:26 <Pemander> "Will someone please kill that thing before it perforates me again?"
Apr 20 15:34:51 <Ragazzo> Sleeps turns the thing, over, peering at it's face. Trying to recall if this is some kind fo demon from the various myths, and legends, and lore he is familiar with.
Apr 20 15:35:34 <TroyGM> Lament is down below, negotiating with the Bous for… fuck if I know. Probably supplies? Maybe some food? A duck? Maybe a bird cage, cause Tank scares him now. Jesus. He's got problems. «Everything alright up there?»
Apr 20 15:35:49 <Maddy> «Daevites!» Says the bou
Apr 20 15:35:59 <Pemander> «Arrows.» Moans Finn.
Apr 20 15:36:05 <Maddy> «I killed one, but one is shooting finn!»
Apr 20 15:36:16 <Ragazzo> «…something is shooting arrows?»
Apr 20 15:36:31 <Ragazzo> «Finn! Are you ok?!» DDDD:
Apr 20 15:36:34 <Pemander> "Yeah!" he calls to Sleeps. "Get off the roof!"
Apr 20 15:36:43 <Pemander> He pulls himself gingerly into the LAV.
Apr 20 15:36:58 <Ragazzo> Sleeps gets the hell off the roof.
Apr 20 15:37:50 <TroyGM> «…Kill it. Kill all of them. I'll be right there.»
Apr 20 15:38:49 <Tom90deg> Zoe manages to get inside the LAV, waiting.
Apr 20 15:39:02 <Maddy> Bou runs to the LAV, dragging a half passed out Claudia with her.
Apr 20 15:39:35 <Ragazzo> «Where's the one with the arrows….?»
Apr 20 15:39:56 <Tom90deg> Zoe points in the general direction where she thinks the arrows have come from, but she's not sure.
Apr 20 15:40:01 <Maddy> "Somewhere in the woods."
Apr 20 15:40:14 <Ragazzo> Sleeps sneakily slithers off into the woods.
Apr 20 15:40:14 <TroyGM> Is Claudia using the thermals?
Apr 20 15:40:15 <Pemander> Finn searches for bandages in the LAV.
Apr 20 15:40:20 <Pemander> He is bleeding all over the floor.
Apr 20 15:40:20 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Stealth
Apr 20 15:40:21 <CROM> Ragazzo: Stealth: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Apr 20 15:40:44 <Ragazzo> Colmes is still snoozing in the trailer like a worthless schlub.
Apr 20 15:40:45 <TroyGM> 4df+3 Perception
Apr 20 15:40:46 <CROM> TroyGM: Perception: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Apr 20 15:40:50 <Ragazzo> Well fuck
Apr 20 15:41:04 <TroyGM> 4df+3 A cold laugh, and an arrow for the snake.
Apr 20 15:41:04 <CROM> TroyGM: A cold laugh, and an arrow for the snake.: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:41:11 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Eep!
Apr 20 15:41:12 <CROM> Ragazzo: Eep!: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Apr 20 15:41:55 <TroyGM> The arrow stabs just above the tip of Sleeps' tail, slipping deep into the earth. The naga looks like its leaving a small trail of its scales in the underbrush. -1 Body.
Apr 20 15:42:32 <Pemander> "Sleeps!"
Apr 20 15:42:39 <Ragazzo> Sleeps thrashes, and hisses in agony for a moment, before throwing itself into a thick patch of bush, trying once more to hide.
Apr 20 15:42:42 <Pemander> Finn's eyes are bright blue.
Apr 20 15:42:43 <Maddy> Claudia is still trying to catch her breath
Apr 20 15:42:45 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 oh god plz
Apr 20 15:42:45 <CROM> Ragazzo: oh god plz: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Apr 20 15:43:00 <TroyGM> 4df+3
Apr 20 15:43:16 <TroyGM> Crom. I swear to god, you fucking fuck.
Apr 20 15:44:24 <TroyGM> 4df+3
Apr 20 15:44:25 <CROM> TroyGM: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, -, 0)
Apr 20 15:45:30 <TroyGM> There's a slight grunt… Annoyed sounding.
Apr 20 15:45:34 <TroyGM> Sleeps: Perception
Apr 20 15:45:43 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Staaaare
Apr 20 15:45:44 <CROM> Ragazzo: Staaaare: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 15:46:25 <TroyGM> Ragz: Up a tree, almost directly above you, stands one of the white creatures. It's maybe thirty feet off the ground.
Apr 20 15:47:12 <Ragazzo> Can sleeps roll sneak/ath to get up the tree unnoticed, behind it?
Apr 20 15:47:40 <TroyGM> I'm going to say yes, but you're going to have to make it awesome.
Apr 20 15:49:03 <Ragazzo> Sleeps bites his lip, and reaching down, tugs the arrow out, holding back a whimper. Then breathing in as quietly as he can, he begins to wind around the tree, creeping up as noiselessly and swiftly, as he can.
Apr 20 15:49:22 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sneaky sneaky
Apr 20 15:49:23 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sneaky sneaky: 2 (4df+3=-, -, +, 0)
Apr 20 15:49:27 <Ragazzo> Fffuuuu
Apr 20 15:50:05 <TroyGM> 4df+3
Apr 20 15:50:05 <CROM> TroyGM: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Apr 20 15:50:12 <Maddy> Compelling Scene aspect, You Hurt My Friend, for a reroll for Sleeps
Apr 20 15:50:22 <Ragazzo> troy?
Apr 20 15:50:30 <TroyGM> I'LL ALLOW IT.
Apr 20 15:50:37 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 PHEW
Apr 20 15:50:38 <CROM> Ragazzo: PHEW: 2 (4df+3=+, -, -, 0)
Apr 20 15:50:41 <Ragazzo> FFS
Apr 20 15:50:43 <Maddy> WELL I TRIED
Apr 20 15:51:01 <TroyGM> Anyone else have anything fancy before I slaughter the naga?
Apr 20 15:51:30 <Tom90deg> Well, when sleeps cries out, Zoe's gonna bolt towards him, but other than that, nope
Apr 20 15:51:32 <Ragazzo> Can I tag my hiding for a reroll?
Apr 20 15:52:05 <TroyGM> I'LL ALLOW IT
Apr 20 15:52:19 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 GODS DAMN IT CROM
Apr 20 15:52:20 <CROM> Ragazzo: GODS DAMN IT CROM: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Apr 20 15:52:27 <Ragazzo> YOU ARE A GIANT TIT
Apr 20 15:52:29 <Maddy> JESUS
Apr 20 15:52:35 <Ragazzo> A BIG FLABBY HAIRY TIT
Apr 20 15:53:12 <TroyGM> It turns, spotting Sleeps curling smoothly up the tree, his deft snake body climbing rapidly. He hisses, dropping his bow and pulling out a short knife, jumping down at the femboysnakewhore with a vengeance.
Apr 20 15:53:20 <TroyGM> 4df+2 Melee Murder Time.
Apr 20 15:53:21 <CROM> TroyGM: Melee Murder Time.: 0 (4df+2=+, -, -, -)
Apr 20 15:53:32 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 oh fuck off
Apr 20 15:53:33 <CROM> Ragazzo: oh fuck off: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Apr 20 15:54:14 <TroyGM> It soars past Sleeps, and disappears with a pop before it hits the ground, appearing again on the tree above him, laughing in that hysterical way.
Apr 20 15:54:41 <Ragazzo> Is sleeps close enough for an attack?
Apr 20 15:55:16 <TroyGM> Nope. Athletics, DC of Tree to get to him this turn.
Apr 20 15:55:19 <TroyGM> …
Apr 20 15:55:20 <TroyGM> Three
Apr 20 15:55:30 <Ragazzo> Hah.
Apr 20 15:55:36 <Ragazzo> 4df+3
Apr 20 15:55:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 words
Apr 20 15:55:40 <CROM> Ragazzo: words: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 15:56:15 <TroyGM> Do it, Sleeps. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
Apr 20 15:56:48 <Pemander> Finn passes out from blood loss.
Apr 20 15:57:51 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Athletics, Tagging 'you hurt my friend'. Sleeps winds up the tree at a lightning place, pulling himself past branches with his hands, and wraps cruelly around the daevite, constricting as tightly as he can, trying to immobilize it.
Apr 20 15:57:52 <CROM> Ragazzo: Athletics, Tagging 'you hurt my friend'. Sleeps winds up the tree at a lightning place, pulling himself past branches with his hands, and wraps cruelly around the daevite, constricting as tightly as he can, trying to immobilize it.: 5 (4df+5=+, +, -, -)
Apr 20 15:58:52 <TroyGM> 4df+2 RAWR! SNAKE!
Apr 20 15:58:52 <CROM> TroyGM: RAWR! SNAKE!: 3 (4df+2=-, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 15:59:22 <TroyGM> Immobile. On a tree limb. Thirty Feet in the air. With the Naga's lower body wrapped around it…
Apr 20 15:59:49 <TroyGM> Both of you plummet from the tree. Opposed Athletics check to see who winds up on bottom.
Apr 20 16:00:01 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Fffffuuuu
Apr 20 16:00:02 <CROM> Ragazzo: Fffffuuuu: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
Apr 20 16:00:07 <TroyGM> 4df+2
Apr 20 16:00:08 <CROM> TroyGM: 5 (4df+2=+, +, +, 0)
Apr 20 16:00:23 <Ragazzo> Can I retroactively tag you hurt my friend?
Apr 20 16:00:35 <TroyGM> For a reroll. :|
Apr 20 16:00:49 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Dum de dum
Apr 20 16:00:50 <CROM> Ragazzo: Dum de dum: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Apr 20 16:00:54 <Ragazzo> SAd
Apr 20 16:01:40 <TroyGM> Sleeps hits the ground hard, getting the wind knocked out of him and a nasty bruise on his back! It's probably going to be… unsightly. And it stings real bad… Ow ow ow… The Daevite groans and pushes out of the Naga's coils.
Apr 20 16:03:30 <Ragazzo> Sleeps writhes, hissing angrily, but is otherwise to busy being fucked to hell and back by crom to stop the daevite.
Apr 20 16:04:47 <TroyGM> The Daevite stumbles up, shaking its head. It moves to attack the naga, but it's a bit dizzy…
Apr 20 16:04:54 <TroyGM> 4df+1 (MELLLEEEEEE!_
Apr 20 16:04:55 <CROM> TroyGM: (MELLLEEEEEE!_: 0 (4df+1=-, 0, +, -)
Apr 20 16:05:04 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 LIIIIVE
Apr 20 16:05:04 <CROM> Ragazzo: LIIIIVE: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 16:07:05 <Ragazzo> The daevite…trips over a thick section of tail?
Apr 20 16:07:40 <TroyGM> And apparently lands with a nice thud. Ouch. Poor little guy.
Apr 20 16:07:50 <Maddy> Bou is helping bandage Finn, and Claudia is now recovered and still trying to figure out what's going on.
Apr 20 16:07:51 <TroyGM> He pushes himself back up, glaring at the Naga, stabbing out… AGAIN!
Apr 20 16:07:56 <TroyGM> 4df+1
Apr 20 16:07:56 <CROM> TroyGM: 0 (4df+1=0, +, -, -)
Apr 20 16:08:10 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 DONT DIE SLEEPS
Apr 20 16:08:10 <CROM> Ragazzo: DONT DIE SLEEPS: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Apr 20 16:09:19 <Ragazzo> Sleeps snaps out of his pain-induced haze, and springs at the Daevite as he strikes, mouth spreading open into what could be more accurately described as a maw. He is pissed.
Apr 20 16:09:31 <Ragazzo> 4df CHOMP
Apr 20 16:09:31 <CROM> Ragazzo: CHOMP: 1 (4df=-, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 16:09:57 <TroyGM> 4df+1 Uh oh.
Apr 20 16:09:58 <CROM> TroyGM: Uh oh.: 4 (4df+1=+, +, +, 0)
Apr 20 16:10:07 <Ragazzo> well tits
Apr 20 16:10:11 <TroyGM> The Daevite jumps! Nimbly!
Apr 20 16:10:33 <TroyGM> Its grabs its bow off the ground. It's had enough of this, and it's going to make off for the woods! It's runnin' for it!
Apr 20 16:11:21 * Disconnected (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine).
ENDING LOGGING AT Fri Apr 20 16:11:21 2012

BEGIN LOGGING AT Fri Apr 20 16:14:29 2012

Apr 20 16:14:29 * Now talking on #afteraction
Apr 20 16:14:29 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Thurston Harbor, British Columbia, Canada B: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Current Location: Prometheus Lab.
Apr 20 16:14:29 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy!~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM at Wed Apr 18 23:37:30 2012
Apr 20 16:14:29 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Maddy
Apr 20 16:14:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps tries to tackle the fucker and squeeze the shit out of it again?
Apr 20 16:14:41 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps tries to tackle the fucker and squeeze the shit out of it again?: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Apr 20 16:15:27 <TroyGM> 4df+1 Ugh
Apr 20 16:15:28 <CROM> TroyGM: Ugh: 0 (4df+1=+, 0, -, -)
Apr 20 16:15:34 <TroyGM> Sleeps has him!
Apr 20 16:15:49 <Ragazzo> Can this maneuver deprive the daevite of an action instead of debuffing his defense?
Apr 20 16:16:15 <TroyGM> Since you got him unaware, I'm gonna say yes. Knock yourself out.
Apr 20 16:16:53 <Ragazzo> 4df CHOMP. Again.
Apr 20 16:16:54 <CROM> Ragazzo: CHOMP. Again.: 0 (4df=0, -, 0, +)
Apr 20 16:17:42 <TroyGM> 4df+1 GRAH!
Apr 20 16:17:43 <CROM> TroyGM: GRAH!: 2 (4df+1=+, 0, -, +)
Apr 20 16:17:58 <TroyGM> 4df+2 Athlethics! LET ME OUTTA HEE-AH!
Apr 20 16:17:59 <CROM> TroyGM: Athlethics! LET ME OUTTA HEE-AH!: 3 (4df+2=+, -, +, 0)
Apr 20 16:18:35 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 NO HE WILL NOT LET HIM GO
Apr 20 16:18:35 <CROM> Ragazzo: NO HE WILL NOT LET HIM GO: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Apr 20 16:19:07 <Ragazzo> Sleeps continues to bite at the daevite over and over, hissing furiously all the while.
Apr 20 16:19:18 <Ragazzo> 4df Bite. Bite. CRUNCH.
Apr 20 16:19:18 <CROM> Ragazzo: Bite. Bite. CRUNCH.: 2 (4df=+, +, -, +)
Apr 20 16:20:00 <TroyGM> 4df No Defense this time, then.
Apr 20 16:20:00 <CROM> TroyGM: No Defense this time, then.: 1 (4df=-, 0, +, +)
Apr 20 16:20:35 <Ragazzo> Sleeps bites the daevite several dozen times in few seconds, and pumps the fucker full of DEADLY NEUROTOXIN
Apr 20 16:21:04 <Ragazzo> *in a
Apr 20 16:21:52 <TroyGM> The Deavite screams loudly, writhing a little, then… it starts to rot in Sleeps' coils, its body decaying as the naga continues to crush it. +1 Bonus to Eating the Daevite, if you choose to do so, Sleeps.
Apr 20 16:22:12 <Pemander> Eat that fucker.
Apr 20 16:23:49 <Ragazzo> Sleeps doesn't eat rotting food. He knows better. Instead, he tkaes deep shuddering breaths for a few moments, and when he becomes aware of the stabbing pain his single is radiating and the taste of the daevite in his mouth, he vomits harshly, and unctrollably.
Apr 20 16:23:58 <Ragazzo> *single fang
Apr 20 16:26:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe meanwhile, has bandages up Finn as best as her no skill can, but he needs a real doctor and soon.
Apr 20 16:26:03 <TroyGM> It tastes like ink and rot, by the way. Enjoy that.
Apr 20 16:26:18 <Pemander> Thank God someone finally did that.
Apr 20 16:26:19 <Ragazzo> He eventually stops, and catching his breath. slithers slowly back to camp. Rubbing his eyes. Along the way, he reaches for his radio, and keys it. "I got the last one…they taste awful…."
Apr 20 16:26:34 <Pemander> Poor sucker's looking pretty pale.
Apr 20 16:26:50 <Maddy> Bou already bandaged Finn, don't know what Zoe's bandaging.
Apr 20 16:27:23 <Tom90deg> NM then. Zoe heads out to check out the body on the roof. Maybe itstill has it's weapon…
Apr 20 16:27:28 <Pemander> The handwaving is strong with this one.
Apr 20 16:28:26 <Pemander> Redact him being passed out, then. I didn't notice Bou helped him get bandaged.
Apr 20 16:29:05 <TroyGM> Zoe: The body and the weapon have both rotted away. Interesting.
Apr 20 16:29:36 <Ragazzo> Sleeps wretches every so often. He washes his mouth out as soon as he can, then looks for the god damned doctor.
Apr 20 16:29:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe curses under her breath. She wanted that knife. Sleeps needs a better way to hurt people than biteing.
Apr 20 16:29:54 <Pemander> He winces and limps over to Sleeps. "You killed that guy?"
Apr 20 16:29:59 <Pemander> "Awesome!"
Apr 20 16:30:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe hops down with a nod. *Are you alright?*
Apr 20 16:31:31 <Maddy> "Would someone like to explain what just happened?" Claudia is concerned?
Apr 20 16:32:10 <Pemander> "Sleeps killed a monster, that's what happened!"
Apr 20 16:32:26 <Tom90deg> Zoe begins to write and then scribbles it out. "Too complex to write. Troy'll be able to explain better, and we can fill in blanks."
Apr 20 16:32:38 <TroyGM> Lament comes pounding out of the house, breathing hard, followed by Bous. SO MANY BOUS! WITH SUPPLIES.
Apr 20 16:32:48 <TroyGM> "Load them. Quickly, if you don't mind. Claudia!"
Apr 20 16:33:06 <Maddy> "On it." she wipes the sweat from her brow and gets loading.
Apr 20 16:33:10 <Maddy> Bou helps.
Apr 20 16:33:31 <Pemander> Finn limps over to Lament. "Why the hurry? What's going on?"
Apr 20 16:33:42 <TroyGM> Lament waits until she gets close, slipping the card to her. "Here. With compliments."
Apr 20 16:33:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe approaches Lament, *3 here, all dead, all rotted, including weapons.*
Apr 20 16:34:17 <TroyGM> Lament looks at him. "Where's there's one, more are going to follow. And soon. The Bous are about to level the house to protect the lab. And we're getting the fuck out of here before we all end up dead."
Apr 20 16:34:40 <Pemander> "Alright, boss man."
Apr 20 16:34:50 <Pemander> He moves to help load the supplies.
Apr 20 16:34:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods, looking for a Bou she can say a few words to.
Apr 20 16:35:29 <TroyGM> Lament is over at the LAV, giving it a quick check. «We're moving, people. Everyone load up. Get everything that you can. Everything.»
Apr 20 16:36:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads to a Bou, with a quick note. *Thank you for your help,and showing me the dinosaurs. Keep safe.* and then she begins to load the supplies quickly.
Apr 20 16:36:16 <Maddy> White Flower is there.
Apr 20 16:36:52 <Maddy> The Bous help, then head back into the lab.
Apr 20 16:37:00 <Pemander> Finn hops into the trailer once the supplies are loaded.
Apr 20 16:37:18 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs aboard the LAV as well. Guess we'll have to learn to drive some other time.
Apr 20 16:37:37 <Maddy> "Shall I drive, Troy?"
Apr 20 16:37:55 <TroyGM> "Do it, Clauds. I'll be in the gunner's seat." He looks tense. Nervous.
Apr 20 16:38:10 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Apr 20 16:38:16 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Apr 20 16:38:19 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: Ragazzo)
Apr 20 16:38:35 <Maddy> She jumps into the drivers sid. «I assume this will be explained later, oce we are safe…er."
Apr 20 16:38:36 * Ragz (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.BA7F1C32-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.BA7F1C32-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Apr 20 16:38:37 <Maddy> »
Apr 20 16:39:02 * Ragz is now known as Ragazzo
Apr 20 16:39:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe is also a bit tense. She dosn't like people who can teleport, and she's fought with the daevites before.
Apr 20 16:42:07 <TroyGM> «Is everyone aboard?»
Apr 20 16:42:17 <Ragazzo> Sleeps has squeezed into the trailer.
Apr 20 16:42:34 <Pemander> "You okay, buddy?"
Apr 20 16:42:35 <Ragazzo> And is trying to bandage his tail wound, while ignoring the pain on his back.
Apr 20 16:42:40 * Waxx (~moc.rr.ser.oen.42E72715-CRInys|xxaW#moc.rr.ser.oen.42E72715-CRInys|xxaW) has joined #afteraction
Apr 20 16:42:44 <Pemander> "Here, lemme help."
Apr 20 16:43:00 <TroyGM> Mmm… dat tail… so thick…
Apr 20 16:43:34 <Ragazzo> "…i-it's okay…" Sleeps is failing terribly at this…his tail is so supple and soft, and his hands are shaking. SThe naga is pale from vomiting, and his hands shake.
Apr 20 16:46:51 <TroyGM> «Take us out, Clauds.»
Apr 20 16:47:13 <Ragazzo> He gives up, eventually just wrapping some bandages around the wound as best he can and lying back, grumbling.
Apr 20 16:47:47 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Apr 20 16:48:03 <Maddy> Claudia starts driving. «There is a GPS, where am I going?»
Apr 20 16:48:56 <TroyGM> A long moment of silence. «Take us toward Vancouver. If there's anyone left alive there, we need to warn them.»
Apr 20 16:49:10 * Pemander has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Apr 20 16:49:37 * Liebe is now known as Praetor
Apr 20 16:49:41 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Praetor
Apr 20 16:49:41 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Praetor
Apr 20 16:49:44 * Praetor is now known as Liebe
Apr 20 16:49:47 <Maddy> «Ja.» she goes!