Door: Lime Orchard

Jan 24 20:51:42 <Echo> Mitchell watches, taking a step back as Haeata opens the door.
Jan 24 20:51:45 * PaulS_laptop (natsigryk.ni.evac|46c#natsigryk.ni.evac|46c) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 24 20:51:45 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to PaulS_laptop
Jan 24 20:52:35 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide observes.
Jan 24 20:53:17 <MonkeyBomb> Brock has his rifle at the ready, not knowing what the heck is gonna happen when she opens that door. "Sit," he commands Ace. The dog obeys.
Jan 24 20:53:18 * Dexanote (xed.ma.i|erif.ma.i#xed.ma.i|erif.ma.i) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 24 20:53:18 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Jan 24 20:53:44 <Maddy> By the light of the nearly set sun, you can tell the door is facing the oposite direction you are. It's kinda odd seeing the sun infront of you ande behind you.
Jan 24 20:54:57 <Tehpillowstar> She grips her rifle tigher.
Jan 24 20:55:00 <Tehpillowstar> *tighter
Jan 24 20:55:02 <Maddy> The place the door leads to seems to be a large orchard of some variety. It's over grown to hell at back.
Jan 24 20:55:47 <Echo> Mitchell looks back at Bridge. "You ever deal with these before?"
Jan 24 20:56:01 <PaulS_laptop> Matt adjusts himself slightly, and tries to see further to the sides
Jan 24 20:56:21 <MonkeyBomb> "….." So freaking weird. But then again, it's pretty damn cool too.
Jan 24 20:57:30 <Dexanote> "Nope. Not my department." He crosses his arms, Ivysaur drawing close and glaring through the door. "My specialty is bioskips, not interdimensionals."
Jan 24 20:57:43 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide tries to peer in without exposing herself as much as possible.
Jan 24 20:58:17 <Maddy> Without sticking your head in, ou can see that the orchard is surrounded by forest on the sides you can see.
Jan 24 20:59:34 <MonkeyBomb> "Well."
Jan 24 21:00:02 <Dexanote> Bridge looks down at Ivysaur. "What do you think?" "ZZssss. |:<" "Well Ivy doesn't like it."
Jan 24 21:00:29 <MonkeyBomb> He drums his fingers on his rifle nervously. Ace sits quietly, sensing the tension in the air.
Jan 24 21:00:31 <Tehpillowstar> "I wouldn't touch any fruit we find."
Jan 24 21:00:41 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide whispers this.
Jan 24 21:00:43 <Dexanote> He looks back through the Door. "Any volunteers?"
Jan 24 21:00:45 <PaulS_laptop> "Where does this go, again?"
Jan 24 21:00:53 <PaulS_laptop> Matt steps up
Jan 24 21:01:21 <Tehpillowstar> "We're not sure…."
Jan 24 21:01:42 <MonkeyBomb> "Only one way to find out…" Brock steps up to the door with Matt.
Jan 24 21:01:59 <MonkeyBomb> Ace cocks his head, wondering if he's supposed to follow Brock.
Jan 24 21:02:41 <Echo> "So…"
Jan 24 21:03:03 <Echo> Mirchell steps through, peeking left and right. It's a door, right? Gotta be attached to something.
Jan 24 21:03:07 <Echo> *t
Jan 24 21:03:17 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide steps up.
Jan 24 21:03:19 <Maddy> It is attached to a building of somekind.
Jan 24 21:03:42 <Maddy> Perhaps a processin building.
Jan 24 21:03:55 <Tehpillowstar> She too, steps through and gives the building the door is attached to a good look.
Jan 24 21:04:10 <Echo> He goes in a little farther, each step a little wary. His head's on a swivel, half expecting to pop out of the orchard at him.
Jan 24 21:04:17 <Echo> "What the hell?"
Jan 24 21:04:55 <Maddy> Perception!
Jan 24 21:04:56 <MonkeyBomb> Brock goes through as well. He almost forgets his dog, but he remembers and gives Ace a low whistle. The dog runs through the door.
Jan 24 21:05:08 <Maddy> "Do you want me to keep this open?" Haeata asks.
Jan 24 21:05:36 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide is somewhat behind Mitchell, just as wary as he. "Do you think it's a good idea?"
Jan 24 21:05:40 <Dexanote> Bridge freezes. "YES. Keep the Door open."
Jan 24 21:05:50 <Dexanote> "They don't always work both ways."
Jan 24 21:06:05 <PaulS_laptop> Matt steps through
Jan 24 21:06:14 <Maddy> "This one does, but I will keep it open." she sits on a stool by the door.
Jan 24 21:06:20 <Tehpillowstar> "Noted."
Jan 24 21:06:57 <Echo> Mitchell faces back out toward the orchard, looking around, listening, waiting.
Jan 24 21:07:03 <Maddy> Again
Jan 24 21:07:06 <Echo> 4df+4 Perception!
Jan 24 21:07:06 <Maddy> perception
Jan 24 21:07:06 <CROM> Echo: Perception!: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 24 21:07:12 <Maddy> Anyone else?
Jan 24 21:07:20 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+3
Jan 24 21:07:20 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 24 21:07:22 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 I shall look.
Jan 24 21:07:22 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: I shall look.: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 24 21:08:09 <Maddy> going once
Jan 24 21:08:09 <Dexanote> 4df Bridge steps in, looking around. Ivy steps in as well; this is BRIDGE Perception.
Jan 24 21:08:11 <CROM> Dexanote: Bridge steps in, looking around. Ivy steps in as well; this is BRIDGE Perception.: 1 (4df=+, +, -, 0)
Jan 24 21:08:15 <Maddy> going twice
Jan 24 21:08:43 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 perc. Matt is looking around
Jan 24 21:08:43 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: perc. Matt is looking around: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Jan 24 21:09:05 <Maddy> Everyone but Bridge and Matt notices these are lime trees. They're sectioned off into three different kinds.
Jan 24 21:10:04 <Tehpillowstar> "Lime trees." Adelaide's voices is soft.
Jan 24 21:10:27 <Echo> "Uh… I think we're in a fruit farm."
Jan 24 21:10:30 <Maddy> The trees seem healthy, if a little over grown, with over ripe and rotting fruit that's gone without harvest for who knows how long on the ground around the trees. The ones on th trees seem fine.
Jan 24 21:10:44 <MonkeyBomb> "Hrmmm."
Jan 24 21:10:55 <Echo> He starts over toward the closest copse of lime trees, lowering his rifle a little.
Jan 24 21:10:58 <PaulS_laptop> "Margaritas, anone?"
Jan 24 21:11:15 <Tehpillowstar> "If the limes are good, we could take 'em back."
Jan 24 21:12:23 <Echo> "Is there any way to tell?"
Jan 24 21:12:33 <PaulS_laptop> "Eat one?"
Jan 24 21:12:34 <Maddy> The one Mitchell aproaches is Finger Limes!.
Jan 24 21:12:37 <Dexanote> Ivysaur snarls at the trees. Bridge glances at Ivy.
Jan 24 21:12:38 <MonkeyBomb> Brock follows Mitchell. He looks back over his shoulder at the building. Ace sniffs a rotting lime on the ground.
Jan 24 21:13:15 <MonkeyBomb> "Alright, so we got limes… Lots of limes."
Jan 24 21:13:24 <Maddy> They're about a thumbs length, and a little thicker, ranging from green yellow to purplish.
Jan 24 21:13:29 <Tehpillowstar> "Maybe it's just being with faeries that's getting to me, but I don't think eating fruit from a place we don't know about is a good idea."
Jan 24 21:14:09 <MonkeyBomb> "…Faeries…?" He picks up a lime, examining it.
Jan 24 21:14:21 <Maddy> Off the tree or off the ground?
Jan 24 21:14:30 <MonkeyBomb> The ground.
Jan 24 21:14:43 <Dexanote> "Yyyeah. I mean we can test them but I'm not sure if… it's a good idea to eat alien fruits."
Jan 24 21:14:59 <Maddy> Its a little soft, probably over ripe.
Jan 24 21:15:36 <Tehpillowstar> "Yeah. You don't want to eat shit that's just lying there." Adelaide tenatively walks over to a branch laden with fruit and examines it.
Jan 24 21:15:49 <MonkeyBomb> He tosses it away. "Definitely a bad idea to eat random stuff."
Jan 24 21:15:49 <Echo> "Cut one open?"
Jan 24 21:16:09 <Tehpillowstar> "Don't have a knife anymore."
Jan 24 21:16:10 <Maddy> Tehpillowstar, same group Mitchell was looking at?
Jan 24 21:16:35 <Echo> Mitchell pulls his from its sheath and hands it over.
Jan 24 21:16:35 <Tehpillowstar> Unless that would mean she's quite a ways from Mitchell, no.
Jan 24 21:17:06 <Maddy> The group she's at looks like normal round limes.
Jan 24 21:17:08 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide takes the knife and plucks a lime from a branch. She then carefully cuts one open.
Jan 24 21:17:36 <MonkeyBomb> Brock watches her lime surgery.
Jan 24 21:17:54 <Maddy> The lime is good! Probably a dooja lime, if you know anyting about limes.
Jan 24 21:18:04 <Maddy> If not it just seems like a large lime.
Jan 24 21:18:23 <PaulS_laptop> "Smells like a lime?"
Jan 24 21:18:28 <Maddy> There's a delightful spray of citrus.
Jan 24 21:18:51 <Maddy> ACE! Survival. And Ivy too I guess.
Jan 24 21:19:09 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide carefully smells the line. "Uh…I think so. Not a lime expert though."
Jan 24 21:19:15 <Dexanote> Bridge looks to Ivysaur. "Can you Razor Leaf a tree to see if it bleeds human blood?" "…" "…What's up?"
Jan 24 21:19:28 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+4 Ace is aware.. maybe!
Jan 24 21:19:29 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Ace is aware.. maybe!: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 24 21:19:29 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Ivysaur peers out into the trees, gritting its teeth. Survival.
Jan 24 21:19:29 <CROM> Dexanote: Ivysaur peers out into the trees, gritting its teeth. Survival.: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 24 21:19:39 <Tehpillowstar> She passes a half to Matt.
Jan 24 21:19:47 <PaulS_laptop> Matt takes it
Jan 24 21:19:58 <PaulS_laptop> and touches his finger to it, then to his tongue
Jan 24 21:20:30 <Maddy> Ace peers into the copse, further away and growls a little. He;s not in full out attack mode but something's got him aggitated. Ivy gets a whiff of something not quite right further in.
Jan 24 21:20:35 <MonkeyBomb> Brock waits for the verdict from Matt.
Jan 24 21:20:35 <Maddy> Lime tastes like a lime.
Jan 24 21:20:52 <PaulS_laptop> "tastes like a lime"
Jan 24 21:21:29 <Tehpillowstar> "Then unless the problem is with the trees, I guess we have limes then."
Jan 24 21:21:36 <MonkeyBomb> Ace's growling gets Brock's attention. He looks in the direction the dog is looking, rifle at the ready.
Jan 24 21:21:50 <Dexanote> Bridge's brow furrows and he crouches beside Ivysaur. "Something out there?" "Hhhnnnr."
Jan 24 21:22:11 <Maddy> There's some movement closer to the forest side of the orchard, but nothing seems o be moving your way.
Jan 24 21:22:16 <Echo> "Gimme my knife."
Jan 24 21:22:30 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide notices Ace's tension and tenses herself, rifle rising. She hands the knife back to Mitchell.
Jan 24 21:22:53 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 burning an AP for perc. Matt looks in that direction and wishes to himself thagt he had a scope
Jan 24 21:22:54 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: burning an AP for perc. Matt looks in that direction and wishes to himself thagt he had a scope: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Jan 24 21:23:07 <Echo> He slips the bayonet into position on his rifle and takes a knee, aiming toward the direction of the movement. "Animal, you think?"
Jan 24 21:23:25 <Dexanote> "… Hey guys, wanna check to see if the trees like… bleed?"
Jan 24 21:23:27 <MonkeyBomb> "No idea. Whatever it is, Ace doesn't like it."
Jan 24 21:23:43 <Maddy> Matt sees the movemet is coming from something no more that 4ish feet tall.
Jan 24 21:23:55 <Dexanote> He stands back up.
Jan 24 21:24:22 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide kneels down and scans for movement.
Jan 24 21:24:33 <Maddy> Or should I say.
Jan 24 21:24:36 <Maddy> Somethings.
Jan 24 21:25:07 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide scans around, only moving her eyes. Are the others fairly close to her?
Jan 24 21:25:22 <Maddy> thats up to them
Jan 24 21:25:31 <Tehpillowstar> Her breath shakes with rising fear.
Jan 24 21:25:38 <Dexanote> Bridge is fairly central in the group. Ivysaur doesn't like the trees.
Jan 24 21:25:59 <MonkeyBomb> Brock is probably in the midst of the group as well.
Jan 24 21:26:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Shorter'n a person"
Jan 24 21:26:16 <PaulS_laptop> "Can't tell much else"
Jan 24 21:26:55 <Maddy> The movement suddlenly increeses, and no there's sound of a scuffle!
Jan 24 21:26:56 <Echo> "You wanna head closer, or wait it out, dude?"
Jan 24 21:27:14 <Echo> "… what the hell?"
Jan 24 21:27:45 <PaulS_laptop> "Move in til we can see it better. I can't make it out well"
Jan 24 21:28:08 <Echo> Mitchell stands, leaning side to side a little, trying to get a better view from where he's at before starting toward it slowly. "Somebody goin' Marquis of Queensbury over there."
Jan 24 21:28:27 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+3 Brock peers through his rifle scope at… whatever it is, hoping to catch some kind of glimpse.
Jan 24 21:28:27 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide takes a deep breath, gathering her will.
Jan 24 21:28:28 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Brock peers through his rifle scope at… whatever it is, hoping to catch some kind of glimpse.: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Jan 24 21:28:34 <MonkeyBomb> Brock doesn't see shit.
Jan 24 21:29:01 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Matt moves forward slowly, but is trying to notice this better. Perc roll.
Jan 24 21:29:01 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Matt moves forward slowly, but is trying to notice this better. Perc roll.: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Jan 24 21:29:09 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 She keeps the rifle level, and tries to see what's going on.
Jan 24 21:29:09 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: She keeps the rifle level, and tries to see what's going on.: 6 (4df+3=0, +, +, +)
Jan 24 21:29:28 <Maddy> As they get closer, they see some strange creature, almost all arms legs and head, with no torso to speak of. Three larger ones are kicking the ever loving shit out of a smaller one over some rotting limes.
Jan 24 21:29:31 <Maddy> pause
Jan 24 21:29:31 <Dexanote> Bridge looks down at Ivysaur, and Ivy nods, trudging in after the group.
Jan 24 21:30:34 <PaulS_laptop> "You see that?"
Jan 24 21:30:40 <PaulS_laptop> toAdelade
Jan 24 21:31:16 <Tehpillowstar> She nods.
Jan 24 21:31:34 <Maddy> They seem to be made of wood and bark, like the trees of the forest surrounding the orchard. They're faces and heads aer similare to small monkeys, carved into living wood, and moving as though it were flesh. The carved eye sockets are empty and infected with dry rot.
Jan 24 21:32:12 <Maddy> The "bigger" ones are fighting over the limes they stole from the little one. They make not vocalizations.
Jan 24 21:32:13 <Maddy> Go.
Jan 24 21:32:21 <Maddy> *no not not.
Jan 24 21:32:22 <Tehpillowstar> She holds her hand up into a fist.
Jan 24 21:32:53 <MonkeyBomb> "………." Brock stops, observing.
Jan 24 21:33:00 <Echo> "… Hey, you little fuckers!"
Jan 24 21:33:20 <Echo> Mitchell waves his arms out, puffing up and making himself look big. "WAAAAAAGH"
Jan 24 21:33:33 <Maddy> They stop at look at Mitchell. The little one takes the chance to snatch some rotting fruit and run off into the woods.
Jan 24 21:33:38 <Tehpillowstar> "…" ~Well so much for that.~
Jan 24 21:33:40 <Maddy> The other three just stare.
Jan 24 21:34:07 <MonkeyBomb> How big are the "larger ones," exactly?
Jan 24 21:34:08 <Dexanote> "…"
Jan 24 21:34:14 <Echo> "…" Mitchell kinda stares back, his plan going exactly opposite from how he intended it to.
Jan 24 21:34:17 <Maddy> still no more that 4'
Jan 24 21:34:38 <Maddy> Pdef!
Jan 24 21:34:46 <Dexanote> "… Ivysaur, Stun Spore."
Jan 24 21:34:56 <Dexanote> oh wait i'll PDef first
Jan 24 21:35:00 <Maddy> not you
Jan 24 21:35:02 <Maddy> just mitchell
Jan 24 21:35:40 <Tehpillowstar> Can Adelaide use a power?
Jan 24 21:35:45 <Maddy> no
Jan 24 21:36:00 <Echo> 4df+3 Shit
Jan 24 21:36:00 <CROM> Echo: Shit: 1 (4df+3=+, -, -, -)
Jan 24 21:36:03 <Echo> …
Jan 24 21:36:04 <Maddy> 4df+3 Left
Jan 24 21:36:05 <CROM> Maddy: Left: 2 (4df+3=-, +, -, 0)
Jan 24 21:36:07 <Maddy> again
Jan 24 21:36:12 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 pdef.
Jan 24 21:36:12 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: pdef.: 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Jan 24 21:36:15 <Echo> 4df+3 Shit: the second
Jan 24 21:36:15 <CROM> Echo: Shit: the second: 0 (4df+3=0, -, -, -)
Jan 24 21:36:20 <Echo> Not you paul
Jan 24 21:36:21 * Gara (daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD#daed.si.hctiw.eht|gnod.gniD) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 24 21:36:34 <Maddy> 4df+3 Right
Jan 24 21:36:34 <CROM> Maddy: Right: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 24 21:36:38 <Maddy> and once more
Jan 24 21:36:44 <Echo> 4df+3 Shit: The Shittening
Jan 24 21:36:44 <CROM> Echo: Shit: The Shittening: 3 (4df+3=+, +, -, -)
Jan 24 21:36:45 <Maddy> 4df+3 Middle
Jan 24 21:36:45 <CROM> Maddy: Middle: 2 (4df+3=0, -, +, -)
Jan 24 21:38:16 <Maddy> The three creatures charge at Mitchell, the one on the left and righ jumping on him and clawing at his face with their little branch hands. -2 body. The last one bounces off the two that got their first.
Jan 24 21:39:02 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 Pistol draws, and aims at the last one. He's concerned about overpenetration.
Jan 24 21:39:03 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Pistol draws, and aims at the last one. He's concerned about overpenetration.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, 0, 0)
Jan 24 21:39:16 <Echo> "GAH, FUCK!" He swings his rifle wildly around, trying to club the two basically riding on him, then drops it, letting the sling catch it, pulls a magazine from a pouch, and tries to start clubbing them with it.
Jan 24 21:39:28 <Maddy> 4df+4 These be hard to hit.
Jan 24 21:39:29 <CROM> Maddy: These be hard to hit.: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Jan 24 21:39:51 <Echo> He pirouettes around in circles, spinning and flailing, then drops down to the ground, rolling and trying to dislodge them. "WWAAAAAGH!"
Jan 24 21:40:12 <MonkeyBomb> "Oh shit." Brock rushes out towards the monkey things to help Mitchell. He tries to kick the nearest one off of the man. Ace runs after him.
Jan 24 21:40:32 <Echo> The magazine goes flying somewhere when Mitchell hits the ground. He settles for covering his face with his hands.
Jan 24 21:40:44 <Maddy> Matt gets Mr. Middle right in the face. Bit of wood and liquid goes flying.
Jan 24 21:40:49 <Maddy> Now it's mad.
Jan 24 21:41:00 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 Adelaide uses Mind Fray on the one that Paul didn't shoot. Just body damage, no AP
Jan 24 21:41:01 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: Adelaide uses Mind Fray on the one that Paul didn't shoot. Just body damage, no AP: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Jan 24 21:41:29 <Maddy> Mr. Left and Right fall off Mitchell as he flails.
Jan 24 21:42:06 <Maddy> Tehpillowstar, which one?
Jan 24 21:42:09 <Dexanote> Bridge opens his mouth, but pauses at the wanton destruction. He looks at Ivysaur. Ivysaur shakes its head.
Jan 24 21:42:10 <MonkeyBomb> Brock help Mitchell up, offering him a hand.
Jan 24 21:42:21 <Tehpillowstar> Mr. Left
Jan 24 21:42:49 <Maddy> 4df+5 Eat a dick I'm made of wood.
Jan 24 21:42:50 <CROM> Maddy: Eat a dick I'm made of wood.: 5 (4df+5=-, -, +, +)
Jan 24 21:42:58 <Maddy> Mr. Left is unaffected
Jan 24 21:43:28 <Echo> Mitchell rounds on the one closest to him. Say Mr. Right. Blood in his eyes and on his face, he's not going to try and fire. He's damn well going to draw some blood though. He detaches his sling and winds the rifle back by the barrel, swinging it like a baseball bat.
Jan 24 21:43:31 <Tehpillowstar> ~Well so much for that.~ But Adelaide isn't happy. Looks like we're going to fight old school.
Jan 24 21:43:38 <Echo> 4df+6 Tagging Killer Instinct.
Jan 24 21:43:39 <CROM> Echo: Tagging Killer Instinct.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, -)
Jan 24 21:43:52 <Maddy> 4df+4 ohdear
Jan 24 21:43:52 <CROM> Maddy: ohdear: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 24 21:44:22 <Maddy> Mr Right's head goes flying! Home run, and no the body is running after his head.
Jan 24 21:44:38 <Maddy> * now
Jan 24 21:45:38 <Echo> "…" Mitchell scrambles backwards, trying to get back behind the others. "Guys, I'm bleedin'."
Jan 24 21:45:43 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6. Burning an AP. Pistol still in hand, it comes up, arm fully outstretched to his side, other hand tucked into his belt. Blam.
Jan 24 21:45:53 <Maddy> you took your turn already
Jan 24 21:45:53 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6
Jan 24 21:45:53 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 10 (4df+6=+, +, +, +)
Jan 24 21:46:03 <PaulS_laptop> oh, disregard. Thought we looped over
Jan 24 21:47:22 <Dexanote> Bridge slips over to Mitchel, crouching. "Ivy, keep an eye out. I got ya, Mitch."
Jan 24 21:47:26 <MonkeyBomb> Brock turns to the nearest monkey thingamajig, aiming his rifle at it. Ace growls.
Jan 24 21:47:45 <Echo> Mitchell wipes at his face. Fuck, splinters.
Jan 24 21:47:49 <MonkeyBomb> What are the creatures doing?
Jan 24 21:48:13 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Medicine [Trauma], Bridge presses Mitchel back. "Stop fucking with your face, let me get the big stuff out and try to stop the bleeding."
Jan 24 21:48:13 <CROM> Dexanote: Medicine [Trauma], Bridge presses Mitchel back. "Stop fucking with your face, let me get the big stuff out and try to stop the bleeding.": 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Jan 24 21:48:40 <Maddy> Middle had been shot in the face, so he's mad, Left is getting up from where he landed when he fell off Mitchell, and Right is collecting his head.
Jan 24 21:49:32 <Maddy> The bleeding's not terrible, but there's a buncha blood as face injuries tend to ooze a bit.
Jan 24 21:50:18 <Echo> "SHOOT THE ONE WITHOUT A HEAD!" Mitchell waves a hand vaguely in the direction of the little asshole. He's pointing the wrong way, eyes shut while Bridge works on him. Forfeiting the turn unless Mitchell's directly attacked.
Jan 24 21:51:32 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+5 [Ranged, Tagging "Hunter"] Brock takes aim at the middle one and gently squeezes the trigger.
Jan 24 21:51:33 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: [Ranged, Tagging "Hunter"] Brock takes aim at the middle one and gently squeezes the trigger.: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, +, -)
Jan 24 21:51:34 <Dexanote> I'm only taking one action. Ivysaur's sitting back, putting itself between the beasties and Bridge.
Jan 24 21:51:57 <Maddy> 4df+4 ah no
Jan 24 21:51:57 <CROM> Maddy: ah no: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Jan 24 21:52:26 <Maddy> your bullet barely grazes the spindly thing! Now it's their turn.
Jan 24 21:53:10 <Maddy> Left charges in the direction of Bridge, though there's an Ivy in the way. Pdef Ivy!
Jan 24 21:53:14 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jan 24 21:53:14 <CROM> Maddy: 1 (4df+3=-, -, -, +)
Jan 24 21:53:25 <Maddy> YOU SHITTY SPRITE
Jan 24 21:53:44 <Maddy> Right is still going after his head, turn missed.
Jan 24 21:56:22 <Maddy> Left attacks Matt while we wait.
Jan 24 21:56:28 <Maddy> 4df+3 Rar!
Jan 24 21:56:29 <CROM> Maddy: Rar!: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Jan 24 21:56:35 <Maddy> er
Jan 24 21:56:37 <Maddy> Middle
Jan 24 21:56:38 <Maddy> not left
Jan 24 21:56:53 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 I thought I shot you
Jan 24 21:56:54 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: I thought I shot you: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Jan 24 21:57:03 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 burning an AP for power. He shoots too.
Jan 24 21:57:04 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: burning an AP for power. He shoots too.: 1 (4df+4=-, -, -, 0)
Jan 24 21:57:17 <Maddy> 4df+4 You did, so now it's mad.
Jan 24 21:57:18 <CROM> Maddy: You did, so now it's mad.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 24 21:57:48 <Maddy> It's moving to quick for you to hit it, and it starts clawing at your face too! -1 body.
Jan 24 21:58:55 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Jan 24 21:58:55 <CROM> Dexanote: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Jan 24 21:59:29 <Maddy> The thing flails uselessly against Ivy's thick hide.
Jan 24 21:59:34 <Maddy> Your trn.
Jan 24 22:00:06 <Dexanote> Its not very effective.
Jan 24 22:00:32 <Echo> Mitchell's sitting this round out!
Jan 24 22:00:44 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide spends an action point to use telekinetic field, because I really feel like using powers today?
Jan 24 22:00:59 <Tehpillowstar> d3 Length of time the spell lasts
Jan 24 22:00:59 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: Length of time the spell lasts: 1 (d3=1)
Jan 24 22:01:25 <PaulS_laptop> GM, is the monkeything still physically /on/ him?
Jan 24 22:01:34 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Ivysaur growls, baring its teeth, its plant shaking as a pair of thin vines twist out of it, flinging a pair of broad, flat leaves at the weedgoblin. -1 PP, using Razor Leaf. On a cit this does x3 damage.
Jan 24 22:01:35 <CROM> Dexanote: Ivysaur growls, baring its teeth, its plant shaking as a pair of thin vines twist out of it, flinging a pair of broad, flat leaves at the weedgoblin. -1 PP, using Razor Leaf. On a cit this does x3 damage.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 24 22:01:42 <Maddy> PaulS_laptop, yes.
Jan 24 22:02:18 <Maddy> 4df+2 Living Wood compelled.
Jan 24 22:02:18 <CROM> Maddy: Living Wood compelled.: 3 (4df+2=0, +, +, -)
Jan 24 22:02:22 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 strength maneuver to remove it.
Jan 24 22:02:23 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: strength maneuver to remove it.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 24 22:02:38 <Tehpillowstar> Maddy: My thing was a success right?
Jan 24 22:03:06 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 burning last AP to shoot on same turn with maneuver. -2 to this if maneuver wasn't successful.
Jan 24 22:03:06 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: burning last AP to shoot on same turn with maneuver. -2 to this if maneuver wasn't successful.: 6 (4df+6=-, -, +, +)
Jan 24 22:03:20 <Maddy> Tehpillowstar, I guess? there doesnt seem to be a way for it to fail.
Jan 24 22:03:48 <Maddy> Mr Middle gets Riddled with boolet.
Jan 24 22:04:12 <Maddy> Hes not looking so good and struggles to stand again.
Jan 24 22:04:20 <Tehpillowstar> Everyone has +1 pdef and mdef then.
Jan 24 22:04:57 <Maddy> The one Ivy hit is all kindsa fucked up and has it's left arm taking completely off.
Jan 24 22:05:23 <Maddy> MonkeyBomb, you goin?
Jan 24 22:06:06 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+3 Brock maneuvers to shoot Left, I guess, making sure that if he misses he won't hit an ally.
Jan 24 22:06:06 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Brock maneuvers to shoot Left, I guess, making sure that if he misses he won't hit an ally.: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Jan 24 22:06:22 <Maddy> 4df+4 not my day
Jan 24 22:06:23 <CROM> Maddy: not my day: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 24 22:06:33 <Maddy> Again! barely graze the thing.
Jan 24 22:06:43 <Dexanote> Bridge finishes up with Matt. "Try not to get hit again. Alright?"
Jan 24 22:06:44 <MonkeyBomb> He swears under his breath.
Jan 24 22:07:02 <Maddy> Now it's their turn. Left is fleeing
Jan 24 22:07:21 <Maddy> 4df+3 Casting Glamour VS everyone's perception/surv
Jan 24 22:07:22 <CROM> Maddy: Casting Glamour VS everyone's perception/surv: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 24 22:07:33 <Echo> 4df+4 Perc for Mitchell!
Jan 24 22:07:34 <CROM> Echo: Perc for Mitchell!: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Jan 24 22:07:36 <Echo> :D
Jan 24 22:07:43 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+3 Perc for Brock!
Jan 24 22:07:44 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Perc for Brock!: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
Jan 24 22:07:47 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Matt's perception.
Jan 24 22:07:48 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Matt's perception.: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 24 22:07:49 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 oh dear
Jan 24 22:07:50 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: oh dear: 5 (4df+3=+, +, -, +)
Jan 24 22:07:58 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+4 Surv for Ace (?)
Jan 24 22:07:58 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Surv for Ace (?): 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Jan 24 22:08:43 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Ivysaur Perception. Bridge is trying to clean himself off.
Jan 24 22:08:43 <CROM> Dexanote: Ivysaur Perception. Bridge is trying to clean himself off.: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Jan 24 22:09:35 <Maddy> Everyone but Brock and Bridge notice Mr. Left shimmer slightly then take off into the woods. Brock see's him shimmer and disappear comepletely, Bridge dgaf.
Jan 24 22:10:00 <Maddy> 4df+3 Mr Right is charging Mitchell!
Jan 24 22:10:01 <CROM> Maddy: Mr Right is charging Mitchell!: 3 (4df+3=+, -, -, +)
Jan 24 22:10:29 <Echo> THe headless one?
Jan 24 22:10:40 <Maddy> well it has a head now.
Jan 24 22:10:47 <Echo> Mitchell scrambles to his feet.
Jan 24 22:10:53 <Echo> Runs toward it.
Jan 24 22:11:13 <Echo> And defends himself with a kick launched square between its legs.
Jan 24 22:11:24 <Echo> 4df+3 Defense (just flavor)
Jan 24 22:11:24 <CROM> Echo: Defense (just flavor): 1 (4df+3=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 24 22:11:42 <Maddy> You kicked a genderless stick man in the crotch.
Jan 24 22:11:47 <Maddy> It's not very effective.
Jan 24 22:11:55 <Tehpillowstar> (Mitchell *might* have the bonus from Adelaide's tk field)
Jan 24 22:12:04 <Maddy> it claws the shit out of your leg. -1 body.
Jan 24 22:12:05 <Echo> He'd still fail.
Jan 24 22:12:33 <Echo> Mitchell topples again, falling under the assault of a wooden midget for the second time in as many minutes.
Jan 24 22:12:46 <Maddy> Mr. Middle waves his hands in the air and suddenly there are 2 more of him AP spent.
Jan 24 22:12:56 <Maddy> The Mir. Middles attack Matt again!
Jan 24 22:12:58 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jan 24 22:12:59 <CROM> Maddy: 1 (4df+3=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 24 22:13:07 <Tehpillowstar> "…"
Jan 24 22:13:18 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 You're no cow
Jan 24 22:13:19 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: You're no cow: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, +, 0)
Jan 24 22:13:43 <Maddy> All three of the Middles flail uselessly against Matt, having been too shot up to do shit.
Jan 24 22:13:48 <Maddy> your turn.
Jan 24 22:14:27 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 Fuck it. Adelaide starts shooting at any wood imps that currently aren't assaulting anyone.
Jan 24 22:14:27 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: Fuck it. Adelaide starts shooting at any wood imps that currently aren't assaulting anyone.: 0 (4df+3=0, -, -, -)
Jan 24 22:14:44 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Matt picks up one Mr. Middle, and begins working on dismembering it.
Jan 24 22:14:45 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Matt picks up one Mr. Middle, and begins working on dismembering it.: 1 (4df+3=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 24 22:14:46 <Tehpillowstar> Or not. She hilariously misses. Such a POG. What shooting skill.
Jan 24 22:14:54 <Maddy> 4df+4 I guess that's just Left, who is runnin away.
Jan 24 22:14:55 <CROM> Maddy: I guess that's just Left, who is runnin away.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
Jan 24 22:14:59 <Maddy> Yah you miss.
Jan 24 22:14:59 <Echo> 4df+6 Mitchell shoves the one attacking his leg off, and tries to climb on top of it. He raises his rifle…
Jan 24 22:15:00 <CROM> Echo: Mitchell shoves the one attacking his leg off, and tries to climb on top of it. He raises his rifle…: 5 (4df+6=-, 0, +, -)
Jan 24 22:15:29 <Maddy> 4df+2 Compelled Livinf wood on Middle.
Jan 24 22:15:30 <CROM> Maddy: Compelled Livinf wood on Middle.: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 24 22:15:44 <Maddy> The damn arm ar stubbornly stuck on there.
Jan 24 22:15:53 <Maddy> 4df+4 No mitch why
Jan 24 22:15:54 <CROM> Maddy: No mitch why: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Jan 24 22:15:57 <Maddy> …
Jan 24 22:16:02 <Echo> … FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Jan 24 22:16:15 <Maddy> The bullet goes right through but Mr. Right seems no more worse for wear.
Jan 24 22:16:27 <Echo> And brings it down on the thing's head. Wait, is that its head? No. That's a mound of dirt beside it.
Jan 24 22:16:42 <Echo> Mitchell's got blood in his eyes and can't see too well.
Jan 24 22:16:55 <MonkeyBomb> Brock totally lunges on Mr. Right, trying to smash its face in. Unarmed roll?
Jan 24 22:17:03 <Maddy> yeah
Jan 24 22:17:31 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+2 Worth a shot.
Jan 24 22:17:31 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: Worth a shot.: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 24 22:17:42 <Maddy> 4df+4 CROM be nice, I have a headache.
Jan 24 22:17:42 <CROM> Maddy: CROM be nice, I have a headache.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
Jan 24 22:17:47 <Maddy> NO FUCK YOU
Jan 24 22:17:54 <Maddy> Brock knocks its head off again.
Jan 24 22:18:08 <Maddy> It goe scrambling after its head.
Jan 24 22:18:56 <MonkeyBomb> He laughs, pointing at the head "Fetch, boy." Ace would totally fetch the head if he could…
Jan 24 22:19:48 <Maddy> Roll agil
Jan 24 22:20:32 <Maddy> for the doge I mean
Jan 24 22:20:37 <MonkeyBomb> 4df+2 [Ace, Agility] The dog fetches, or tries to at least.
Jan 24 22:20:37 <CROM> MonkeyBomb: [Ace, Agility] The dog fetches, or tries to at least.: 0 (4df+2=-, 0, -, 0)
Jan 24 22:20:44 <Maddy> 4df No my head nooo
Jan 24 22:20:45 <CROM> Maddy: No my head nooo: 2 (4df=+, +, 0, 0)
Jan 24 22:20:51 <Maddy> WHAT
Jan 24 22:20:56 <Maddy> no Maddy fiat
Jan 24 22:21:05 <Maddy> Ace gets the head this is retarded.
Jan 24 22:21:23 <MonkeyBomb> *wagwagwag*
Jan 24 22:21:31 <Maddy> The head is trying, and failing to bite Ace back.
Jan 24 22:21:50 <MonkeyBomb> The dog takes the head back to Brock, happy at completing his task.
Jan 24 22:22:18 <Maddy> Anyone else?
Jan 24 22:22:59 <Echo> Mitchell's currently on top of a sprite, pounding a bit of dirt that he thinks is the thing's head with the butt of his rifle.
Jan 24 22:23:35 <PaulS_laptop> Matt's still got the thing in his hands, presumably
Jan 24 22:23:39 <Maddy> DEX
Jan 24 22:24:06 <Dexanote> Bridge and Ivysaur stay close to one another, Bridge cringing at Mitchel's brutality. "Ivysaur, Stun Spore its head."
Jan 24 22:25:04 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Ivy hurries over after Ace and the head, growling at Ace as he shakes the flower vigorously. A sharp smelling yellow powder showers out and over the head, most of it missing Ace.
Jan 24 22:25:04 <CROM> Dexanote: Ivy hurries over after Ace and the head, growling at Ace as he shakes the flower vigorously. A sharp smelling yellow powder showers out and over the head, most of it missing Ace.: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 24 22:27:16 <Maddy> 4df+4 noooo
Jan 24 22:27:17 <CROM> Maddy: noooo: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Jan 24 22:27:35 <Maddy> The head, and thus the body, becomes sluggish!
Jan 24 22:28:15 <Maddy> The middles attack Matt again!
Jan 24 22:28:17 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jan 24 22:28:18 <CROM> Maddy: 0 (4df+3=-, -, -, 0)
Jan 24 22:28:31 <Maddy> and Mr. Left has disappeared into the wood.
Jan 24 22:28:49 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Matt has one of them in his hands still, the others are at his feet
Jan 24 22:28:50 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Matt has one of them in his hands still, the others are at his feet: 6 (4df+3=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 24 22:29:13 <Maddy> 4df+1 Mr Right uselessly tries to pull his head out of the dog's mouth.
Jan 24 22:29:13 <CROM> Maddy: Mr Right uselessly tries to pull his head out of the dog's mouth.: 0 (4df+1=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 24 22:29:46 <Maddy> The extra middles disappear, leaving only one kicking at Matt and missing completely.
Jan 24 22:30:21 <MonkeyBomb> Eh. Does Ace need roll something?
Jan 24 22:31:20 * Nusquam (stluser.etaidemmi.EERF.llew.desusid|seispoib#stluser.etaidemmi.EERF.llew.desusid|seispoib) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 24 22:31:20 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Jan 24 22:31:20 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Jan 24 22:31:34 <Maddy> Nah that roll is sad.
Jan 24 22:31:44 <Maddy> Though he probably enjoys the game of tug of war
Jan 24 22:31:56 <Maddy> your turn again
Jan 24 22:31:59 <Tehpillowstar> "Hey Matt!"
Jan 24 22:32:12 <MonkeyBomb> The dog maintains a sturdy grip on the head.
Jan 24 22:32:24 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+5 Tagging Neat Parlour Trick. Adelaide just telekinetically lifts Mr. Middle and just /leaves/ it there, restraining it with telekinetic force to prevent it from doing anything funny.
Jan 24 22:32:25 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: Tagging Neat Parlour Trick. Adelaide just telekinetically lifts Mr. Middle and just /leaves/ it there, restraining it with telekinetic force to prevent it from doing anything funny.: 8 (4df+5=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 24 22:32:32 <PaulS_laptop> "Yo!"
Jan 24 22:32:38 <MonkeyBomb> "Hey, Mitchell. Are you alright?"
Jan 24 22:33:06 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 BlamityBlam
Jan 24 22:33:07 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: BlamityBlam: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Jan 24 22:33:08 <MonkeyBomb> Brock hurries over the the wounded Marine, confident in Ace's grip.
Jan 24 22:33:10 <Echo> He looks over toward the voices, wipes his face, and raises a hand.
Jan 24 22:34:32 <Maddy> Mr Middle is spliters, what's left of him stops moving.
Jan 24 22:34:49 <MonkeyBomb> Ace still has the head. He's having fun.
Jan 24 22:35:45 <Dexanote> Bridge crosses his arms. "… Well."
Jan 24 22:35:53 <Maddy> Wait no
Jan 24 22:35:58 <Maddy> Middle is just tuck
Jan 24 22:36:08 <Maddy> WIAT
Jan 24 22:36:15 <Maddy> OH GOD IM DUMB
Jan 24 22:36:18 <Maddy> Middle is dead
Jan 24 22:36:24 <Maddy> Right is still trying to get his head back
Jan 24 22:36:26 <Maddy> there go
Jan 24 22:36:44 <Tehpillowstar> did I waste my turn
Jan 24 22:37:24 <Echo> His eyes clear, Mitchell draws his rifle again and rips a few rounds off at the little bastard.
Jan 24 22:37:24 <MonkeyBomb> "Jesus." Brock helps Mitchell up. "Goddamn monkeys," he says as he surveys the damage.
Jan 24 22:37:28 <Echo> 4df+6 LAST AP
Jan 24 22:37:28 <CROM> Echo: LAST AP: 5 (4df+6=-, 0, -, +)
Jan 24 22:37:35 <Echo> …
Jan 24 22:38:28 <Maddy> Which dude is he shooting?
Jan 24 22:40:27 <Echo> Right
Jan 24 22:40:58 <Maddy> Right is also now dead
Jan 24 22:41:05 <Maddy> Ace can keep his head.
Jan 24 22:41:16 <Maddy> Yay all the monkey men are dead.
Jan 24 22:41:42 <Dexanote> "… sssso."
Jan 24 22:41:49 <Dexanote> Bridge looks back at the Door.
Jan 24 22:41:49 <PaulS_laptop> Matt quietly reloads
Jan 24 22:41:56 <PaulS_laptop> "So. Limes"
Jan 24 22:42:32 <MonkeyBomb> Brock takes the head from Ace, placing it on the ground and pulverizing it with his boot.
Jan 24 22:43:03 <Tehpillowstar> "Yes. Limes."
Jan 24 22:43:09 <Echo> Mitchell takes a deep breath, sighs, and plops down onto his ass in the grass.
Jan 24 22:43:21 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide heads over to Mitchell. "Dude, you alright?"
Jan 24 22:43:25 <Maddy> There's a little noise from the woods as the little sprite from before peeks out from behind a tree.
Jan 24 22:43:35 <MonkeyBomb> "Limes, then Door."
Jan 24 22:43:46 <Echo> He raises his hands high over his head. "YEAH! FUCK YOU, ASSH- aww, hey, it's the little one."
Jan 24 22:44:12 <PaulS_laptop> Matt takes a knee and readies his pistola
Jan 24 22:44:35 <MonkeyBomb> He glances over at the little sprite, then down at the splintered remains of the bigger one's head, then back at the sprite, waiting.
Jan 24 22:44:41 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide watches the sprite.
Jan 24 22:44:46 <Echo> "The ones that jumped on my head was attackin' that one."
Jan 24 22:45:13 <Maddy> He looks a lot differnt now. The dry rot is gone and his empty eye sockets have a warm glow from them. It waves at them.
Jan 24 22:45:26 <MonkeyBomb> "Let's get out of here before it calls for backup…" He still doesn't trust it.
Jan 24 22:45:29 <Echo> "…"
Jan 24 22:45:36 <PaulS_laptop> Matt waves back with his other hand
Jan 24 22:46:02 <Echo> Mitchell goes ahead and waves. Hell, original mission complete, after a fashion.
Jan 24 22:46:28 <Maddy> It kinda shuffles out from behind the tree and circles its foot in the dirt. There's a pleseant chime sound, and you get the impression it's thanking you.
Jan 24 22:46:52 <MonkeyBomb> Ace wags his tail at the little creature.
Jan 24 22:47:07 <PaulS_laptop> Matt nods
Jan 24 22:47:17 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide waves.
Jan 24 22:47:28 <Tehpillowstar> She smiles. D'awww.
Jan 24 22:47:56 <MonkeyBomb> Never trust a magic monkey thing. Brock gives it a nod.
Jan 24 22:47:56 <Maddy> The little sprite looks at the over grown orchard and starts pulling weeds and cleaning up spoiled fruit.
Jan 24 22:48:46 <PaulS_laptop> Matt gets up, looks to the sprite, walks over to a tree and looks at it
Jan 24 22:48:51 <PaulS_laptop> "May we?"
Jan 24 22:48:55 <PaulS_laptop> he gestures to the tree
Jan 24 22:49:24 <Echo> After sitting on the cool grass for a bit, Mitchell pushes himself up, favoring his right leg a little.
Jan 24 22:49:29 <Maddy> It nods and smiles. It only seems to be interested in eating the ones that fell off the tree, though it's avoiding the rotten ones now.
Jan 24 22:50:01 <PaulS_laptop> Matt nods back at it "Mitchell, you okay?"
Jan 24 22:50:24 <PaulS_laptop> Matt starts grabbing limes, dropping them down the front of his (tucked in) shirt
Jan 24 22:50:37 <Echo> "Yeah, I'm good. I could have sworn I took one of their heads off twice."
Jan 24 22:50:56 <Echo> "Just kept comin' back for more."
Jan 24 22:51:11 <Maddy> The little dude looks at Addy and tilts its head a but when it passes, but then goes back to his slow gardening.
Jan 24 22:51:16 <PaulS_laptop> "You did. Beheading doesn't seem to work"
Jan 24 22:51:42 <PaulS_laptop> "Pinning it in the air with magical force powers and then shooting the shit out of it does, however"
Jan 24 22:51:53 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide begins plucking limes. "Thank you."
Jan 24 22:52:21 <MonkeyBomb> Brock scuttles over and begins helping as well.
Jan 24 22:52:33 <MonkeyBomb> Ace sniffs the little monkey sprite thingy.
Jan 24 22:52:46 <Echo> "I'm… I'm uh, I'm gonna go back and let Haeata know what's going on."
Jan 24 22:53:25 <Tehpillowstar> "Alright."
Jan 24 22:53:28 <Maddy> Tiny, as I shall now call him, makes happy swishy chimey noises as he works.
Jan 24 22:54:20 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide as she picks fruit begins to think what they can do with the limes besides dousing the juice over fish and making cheviche.
Jan 24 22:54:58 <Maddy> There are three kindsa limes, dooja, finger and desert/
Jan 24 22:55:28 <Tehpillowstar> But the Vitamin C would mean they wouldn't have to worry about scurvy.
Jan 24 22:55:34 <MonkeyBomb> Brock now has a handful of limes. He goes with Mitchell, thinking of grabbing a bucket or something to help carry limes back.
Jan 24 22:55:41 <PaulS_laptop> Matt is loading up a bunch of the biggest limes. he's not a limme conesseur
Jan 24 22:55:47 <PaulS_laptop> he just wants his goddamn margaritas
Jan 24 22:56:01 <Echo> Mitchell wanders back through the door to #afteraction
Jan 24 22:56:16 <Dexanote> Bridge and Ivysaur gather a collection of limes, carrying them on Ivysaur's leaves. "Come on, guys."
Jan 24 22:56:30 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide walks back through the door with her armful of limes.
Jan 24 22:57:01 <Echo> "Hey! One'a y'all see a mag that got dropped?"
Jan 24 22:57:22 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide pauses before going through. "I'll look for it."
Jan 24 22:57:45 <Dexanote> Bridge strolls out past Adelaide, Ivysaur slipping through first, and go out back to AAIC
Jan 24 23:00:06 <Tehpillowstar> 4df+3 Adelaide looks for the missing magazine.
Jan 24 23:00:07 <CROM> Tehpillowstar: Adelaide looks for the missing magazine.: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Jan 24 23:00:59 <Echo> There it is, over there.
Jan 24 23:01:22 <PaulS_laptop> Matt heads back through the door, cutting open a lime into a wedge and placing it between his teeth
Jan 24 23:01:29 <PaulS_laptop> and back into #afteraction
Jan 24 23:01:30 <Tehpillowstar> Adelaide carefully picks up the magazine while trying not to drop her limes.
Jan 24 23:02:06 <Tehpillowstar> She then waltzes back to #afteraction