Guqin Army

Jan 16 18:02:47 <Maddy> Peception!
Jan 16 18:02:57 <Vriska> no.
Jan 16 18:02:58 <Vriska> fuck off.
Jan 16 18:03:00 * E4D is now known as Jason
Jan 16 18:03:09 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artemis
Jan 16 18:03:10 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 16 18:03:10 <Jason> 4df+4
Jan 16 18:03:11 <Glacon> Jason: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Jan 16 18:03:12 <Vriska> 4df+ 3 Ok
Jan 16 18:03:14 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 !?
Jan 16 18:03:15 <Glacon> Ragazzo: !?: 5 (4df+3=+, +, 0, 0)
Jan 16 18:03:21 <Vriska> 4df+3 Ok 2
Jan 16 18:03:21 <Glacon> Vriska: Ok 2: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 16 18:03:28 <Jason> Jason is ENGROSSED in some leftover Freedom toast
Jan 16 18:03:33 <Maddy> Jason gets hit in the face with a plastic bag too
Jan 16 18:03:40 <Maddy> PAFF
Jan 16 18:03:49 <Lilah> 4df-1 Artemis' nose.
Jan 16 18:03:50 <Glacon> Lilah: Artemis' nose.: 1 (4df-1=-, +, +, +)
Jan 16 18:03:55 <Vriska> o_o
Jan 16 18:04:24 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myr is outside on a bench, trying to decide between several pairs of glasses.
Jan 16 18:04:25 <Glacon> Dexanote: Myr is outside on a bench, trying to decide between several pairs of glasses.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Jan 16 18:04:28 <Dexanote> tagging SS
Jan 16 18:04:46 <Jason> "Gah, fuck!" He tosses it to the floor, glancing around the shop at the vents. "The air shouldn't even be on!"
Jan 16 18:05:18 <Maddy> Everyone hears /something/ outside, Myrtle and whoever Lance is hear some kind of chanting getting closer. And drums.
Jan 16 18:05:39 <Ragazzo> Lancius is also outside, and turns his head, with a flat expression towards the sound of the chanting.
Jan 16 18:05:53 * Lilah is now known as Adhelami
Jan 16 18:06:09 <Ragazzo> «There is a procession of some kind approaching. Chanting and drums.»
Jan 16 18:06:11 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks up, and then looks at Artemis.
Jan 16 18:06:18 <Artemis> Is there a tiered parking garage?
Jan 16 18:06:43 <Maddy> Yes
Jan 16 18:07:25 * Ragazzo is now known as Lancius
Jan 16 18:07:40 <Artemis> Artemis bids Adhelami to stay where she is, and takes off for the garage, climbing the stairwell to the top floor to get a good view of the surrounding land.
Jan 16 18:07:54 <Adhelami> Adhelami nods and shifts, checking if her gun is on her.
Jan 16 18:08:14 <Jason> Jason follows after Artemis, hauling his ready bag behind him. «Someone, get outside, give us a visual ground level.»
Jan 16 18:08:23 <Lancius> «Going.»
Jan 16 18:08:35 <Vriska> Tau, having made the top floor her perch awhile ago, cracks open the roof well with a stray thought and bounds up the stairs two at a time just ahead of Artemis.
Jan 16 18:08:51 <Lancius> Lance moves quickly towards the source of the sound, trying to stay behind cover the closer he gets.
Jan 16 18:11:40 <Maddy> Stealth, Lancius.
Jan 16 18:11:49 <Lancius> 4df hurr
Jan 16 18:11:50 <Glacon> Lancius: hurr: -2 (4df=+, -, -, -)
Jan 16 18:11:54 <Lancius> welp
Jan 16 18:11:56 <Maddy> 4df Player
Jan 16 18:11:57 <Glacon> Maddy: Player: 0 (4df=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 16 18:12:56 <Maddy> Lancius sees the large army of Terracotta Soldiers and Dummers.
Jan 16 18:13:10 <Maddy> But their General sees him too.
Jan 16 18:13:23 <Lancius> "…." How large is large?
Jan 16 18:13:30 <Maddy> Easily over 100
Jan 16 18:13:34 <Vriska> Tau is up on the roof, hands on the edge as she looks down.
Jan 16 18:13:56 <Artemis> Artemis hefts his rifle and peers down the scope, assuming her can see this large group from several stories above them, scanning their ranks.
Jan 16 18:14:11 <Maddy> Anyone looking can now clearly see the army advancing. They're Chinese statues but are coming frward like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
Jan 16 18:14:12 <Glacon> Maddy: Japanese Imperial Army Victory March Nanking 1937 日本軍の勝利は1937年南京行進 - length 3m 9s - rated 4.35/5.0 (632) - 113076 views - TheScottishPlayer on 2010.05.01
Jan 16 18:14:20 <Maddy> The chanting is the same aswel.
Jan 16 18:15:17 <Artemis> Artemis looks for the commander figure.
Jan 16 18:15:28 <Lancius> «100 to roughly 150 advancing chinese soldiers…their chanting does seem…appropriate.» Lancius regards the commander.
Jan 16 18:15:41 <Maddy> perception for looking for the comander
Jan 16 18:15:49 <Lancius> 4df+3 Hrm
Jan 16 18:15:50 <Glacon> Lancius: Hrm: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Jan 16 18:15:52 <Vriska> 4df+3 Tau looks too
Jan 16 18:15:53 <Glacon> Vriska: Tau looks too: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Jan 16 18:16:06 <Artemis> 4df+3 …..
Jan 16 18:16:07 <Glacon> Artemis: …..: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Jan 16 18:16:09 <Maddy> 4df+2 hiding among my soldiers.
Jan 16 18:16:10 <Glacon> Maddy: hiding among my soldiers.: -2 (4df+2=-, -, -, -)
Jan 16 18:16:12 <Lancius> *doesn't
Jan 16 18:16:12 <Dexanote> Myrtle runs up to the parking garage, arriving with everyone else.
Jan 16 18:16:13 <Jason> «… WHAT.»
Jan 16 18:16:13 <Jason> «Fuck, all right, everyone, if you're outside, get your asses inside *now*.»
Jan 16 18:16:18 <Adhelami> «Is everything ok?»
Jan 16 18:16:25 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing ITT
Jan 16 18:16:25 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealthing ITT: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Jan 16 18:18:15 <Artemis> "Leader spotted, Jason," Artemis says. He's asking if Jason wants the commander put down.
Jan 16 18:18:16 <Dexanote> She slinks between and behind the hiding Convoy members. God damn it.
Jan 16 18:18:28 <Maddy> Well, apparently he sucks at hiding. The comander is surounded by 6 shieldbearing statues. A japanese man playing an extremely old looking guqin/
Jan 16 18:18:44 <Lancius> «They are made of clay. Surely you could cut through them easily with your weapons.»
Jan 16 18:19:01 * Lancius is backing away, but not taking his eyes off the advancing army.
Jan 16 18:19:03 <Maddy> The army grows closer. No one is brandishing weapons, yet.
Jan 16 18:19:42 <Jason> «LANCE. Where's the Chinee guy?»
Jan 16 18:19:50 <Jason> "Stand by."
Jan 16 18:20:33 <Lancius> «I will bring him out, but there is an entire army here. And he is fragile.»
Jan 16 18:20:38 <Jason> Jason finishes pulling on his gear, tosses the empty bag aside and lines up by Artemis. "Whatcha got, Artie?"
Jan 16 18:21:02 <Jason> «No one else here speaks Chinese!»
Jan 16 18:21:16 <Lancius> Lance is keeping a good thirty or so yard from the front fo the army.
Jan 16 18:21:20 <Maddy> The front line of the army is nearly at the parking lot.
Jan 16 18:21:23 <Jason> He glances over to Artemis. "Wait, Zoe's Chinese. Does she speak Chinese?"
Jan 16 18:21:24 <Lancius> «Very well.»
Jan 16 18:21:26 <Artemis> "Commander figure."
Jan 16 18:21:34 <Dexanote> "No, Jason, she does not."
Jan 16 18:21:42 <Dexanote> "And she's British."
Jan 16 18:21:53 <Dexanote> Myr facepalms so hard she's right there.
Jan 16 18:21:57 <Jason> "Oh. Well, fuck."
Jan 16 18:22:27 <Jason> "Artemis, stand by to take the shot."
Jan 16 18:22:31 <Adhelami> Adhelami decides to sneak up to the top of the parking structure and slinks up the stairs, pushing the bar-door open, peeking out. Nobody answered her, so she's a little worried.
Jan 16 18:22:46 <Dexanote> "Art, where's Adhelami."
Jan 16 18:22:47 <Lancius> Liang surfaces quickly, with minimal fuss.
Jan 16 18:22:50 <Maddy> The army stops, watching at the edge of the parking lot, just watching.
Jan 16 18:22:55 <Artemis> 4df+3 Awareness maneuver to Ranged
Jan 16 18:22:56 <Glacon> Artemis: Awareness maneuver to Ranged: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:23:12 <Maddy> The Player changes his playing.
Jan 16 18:23:22 <Artemis> "Down stairs."
Jan 16 18:23:38 <Lancius> Slouch. He moves out into the open, and clearing his throat, calls out to the commander, in formal, mandarin, introducing himself, politely, and asking to speak with the man.
Jan 16 18:23:59 <Jason> 4df+4 Perception maneuver to ranged. Jason lases the target, getting his range.to feed to Artemis.
Jan 16 18:24:00 <Glacon> Jason: Perception maneuver to ranged. Jason lases the target, getting his range.to feed to Artemis.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:24:05 <Dexanote> She sighs, and looks over the edge at the army. "You should call her up."
Jan 16 18:25:02 <Lancius> While waiting for a response, liang subtly keys his radio, and mumbles. «I would appreciate someone to haul me out of here if this goes poorly.»
Jan 16 18:25:02 <Maddy> 4df+5 Perception to ranged. The archers, about 50 in their number, get ready, and the 6 Shield-Bearers croud closer on the Player.
Jan 16 18:25:03 <Glacon> Maddy: Perception to ranged. The archers, about 50 in their number, get ready, and the 6 Shield-Bearers croud closer on the Player.: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 16 18:26:04 <Vriska> 4df+4 MDEF to Magic. Tau focuses, scanning the parking lot intently.
Jan 16 18:26:05 <Glacon> Vriska: MDEF to Magic. Tau focuses, scanning the parking lot intently.: 5 (4df+4=+, +, -, 0)
Jan 16 18:26:27 <Jason> <*FUCK*. *HIT* *THAT* *MOTHERFUCKER*.>
Jan 16 18:26:30 <Maddy> The drums have gone silent, and there's only the eerie sound of the guqin.
Jan 16 18:26:39 <Dexanote> And Jason's shout. Ass.
Jan 16 18:26:56 <Lancius> «Please stay calm…»
Jan 16 18:27:30 <Adhelami> Adhelami walks out from the door, and nears the group, but decides to be quiet as to not break any silence in the situation…
Jan 16 18:27:33 <Lancius> Liang repeats his introduction in cantonese.
Jan 16 18:27:44 <Artemis> Artemis hesitates, "Not yet…"
Jan 16 18:27:57 <Maddy> The man laughs.
Jan 16 18:28:19 <Jason> «Ask him who he is.»
Jan 16 18:28:24 * Lancius is now known as Liang
Jan 16 18:28:41 <Maddy> [You should leave now.]
Jan 16 18:28:57 <Jason> Jason stays sighted in on the man as best he can, trying to maintain a clear line of sight around the shield-bearers.
Jan 16 18:29:10 * Salmander is now known as Justabickblackthong
Jan 16 18:29:31 <Maddy> [This is my territory, you see.] He shouts from behind the soldiers
Jan 16 18:29:56 <Artemis> Artemis is deadly still, going through the calculations of the shot and constantly adjusting for wind of the movements of the shield bearers.
Jan 16 18:30:12 * Justabickblackthong is now known as Salmander
Jan 16 18:30:43 <Maddy> [Last Chance.]
Jan 16 18:31:10 <Liang> "[I respect that, sir, and would greatly appreciate if you could the patience to negotiate an agreement for myself, and my companions to pass through your territory.]"
Jan 16 18:31:35 <Maddy> [Or, you could just leave.]
Jan 16 18:32:04 <Dexanote> Myr slooowly steps back away from the edge.
Jan 16 18:32:43 <Vriska> Tau mutters a few feet from Artemis, her hand up and lightly tapping buttons on some invisible console as she squints.
Jan 16 18:33:00 <Liang> Liang pauses, looking at the man calculatingly, trying to deduce what rank the officer has from his armor, if possible.
Jan 16 18:33:25 <Maddy> The man is a human middleaged Japanese dude in scavaged clothes.
Jan 16 18:33:33 <Liang> Not clay?
Jan 16 18:33:35 <Maddy> No
Jan 16 18:34:01 <Maddy> He's hard to see now though, what with the soldiers rattleing their swords and the shields being raised.
Jan 16 18:34:36 <Jason> «What's the word?»
Jan 16 18:34:58 <Liang> 4df+4 Persuasion. "[As venerable, and noble a detachment as you command, sir, I believe it would be in both of our interests for you to negotiate. Blood shed would be a regrettable thing.]"
Jan 16 18:34:59 <Glacon> Liang: Persuasion. "[As venerable, and noble a detachment as you command, sir, I believe it would be in both of our interests for you to negotiate. Blood shed would be a regrettable thing.]": 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Jan 16 18:35:11 <Vriska> «Jason, where exactly is the EVE parked?»
Jan 16 18:35:43 <Maddy> Not intimidation?
Jan 16 18:35:48 <Liang> He quietly keys his radio, mumbling. «Just…wait. It'll either go well right now, or go really bad. He wants us to leave this city. Says it's his territory."
Jan 16 18:36:16 <Liang> No, he's speaking in a very neutral, placating tone. Not threatening at all.
Jan 16 18:36:37 <Liang> «Trying to set up a negotiation.»
Jan 16 18:36:38 <Jason> «Lower level, out back of the Wanga-Pang-Pang Diner.»
Jan 16 18:36:50 <Maddy> [Well when you put it that way…]
Jan 16 18:37:07 <Maddy> 4df+5 Physdef, everyone on the roof.
Jan 16 18:37:08 <Glacon> Maddy: Physdef, everyone on the roof.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, -, 0)
Jan 16 18:37:17 <Jason> Jason looks over at Artemis, tapping him on the shoulder and raising an eyebrow.
Jan 16 18:37:17 <Jason> "We *don't* have to stay here. Hit up a station on the way out, top off. Ain't no need to-"
Jan 16 18:37:23 <Jason> 4df+5 Ffffff
Jan 16 18:37:23 <Glacon> Jason: Ffffff: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 16 18:37:33 <Artemis> Permission to take the shot first.
Jan 16 18:37:42 <Adhelami> 4df+2 Waah!
Jan 16 18:37:43 <Glacon> Adhelami: Waah!: 0 (4df+2=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 16 18:37:46 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Oh dear
Jan 16 18:37:46 <Glacon> Dexanote: Oh dear: -1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, -)
Jan 16 18:37:50 <Maddy> They've already fired, but you can fire back, sure
Jan 16 18:37:51 <Vriska> 4df+2 Yep.
Jan 16 18:37:51 <Glacon> Vriska: Yep.: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 16 18:37:55 <Dexanote> Myr happens to be in front of Adhelami.
Jan 16 18:38:13 <Jason> Jason's *not* wearing his helmet.
Jan 16 18:38:21 <Artemis> 4df+5 Artemis
Jan 16 18:38:21 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis: 6 (4df+5=+, +, -, 0)
Jan 16 18:38:44 <Maddy> Doesn't matter, these arrow are raining the fuck down on you. Everyone who failed the roll takes 1 body.
Jan 16 18:38:46 <Artemis> Artemis remains calm and takes the shot the moment an arrow leaves a bow.
Jan 16 18:39:20 <Maddy> 4df+6 Shields on me!
Jan 16 18:39:22 <Glacon> Maddy: Shields on me!: 7 (4df+6=+, -, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:39:25 <Jason> Blood sprays over Artemis as an arrow flies past them. Jason spins away.
Jan 16 18:39:40 <Artemis> 4df+5 The silence is broken by a .338 lapua magnum
Jan 16 18:39:41 <Glacon> Artemis: The silence is broken by a .338 lapua magnum: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, +, -)
Jan 16 18:39:53 <Dexanote> I'll say an arrow passes right through Myr's arm and badly nicks Adhel.
Jan 16 18:39:53 <Liang> "[Fuck!]"
Jan 16 18:40:08 <Liang> 4df+4 Liang attempts to sneak away.
Jan 16 18:40:09 <Glacon> Liang: Liang attempts to sneak away.: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:40:13 <Maddy> The arrows are comming from above
Jan 16 18:40:22 <Maddy> Hence "Raining"
Jan 16 18:40:32 <Maddy> Pause
Jan 16 18:42:03 <Maddy> Art's first shot catches a Shield, which…somehow deflects the bullet like it was tungsten carbide.
Jan 16 18:42:07 * Praetor (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Jan 16 18:43:01 <Artemis> Artemis exhales calmly, a cold focus washing over him as the pained screams of his dear friends echo in his ears.
Jan 16 18:43:18 * Vriska has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 16 18:43:27 <Artemis> 4df+7 Tapping Jason's spotter Aspect, tagging Enlightened Spirit for the sharp determination to put the threat down, will instakill if possible
Jan 16 18:43:28 <Glacon> Artemis: Tapping Jason's spotter Aspect, tagging Enlightened Spirit for the sharp determination to put the threat down, will instakill if possible: 8 (4df+7=+, 0, +, -)
Jan 16 18:43:42 <Maddy> unpause btw lol
Jan 16 18:44:11 <Maddy> Shit, thats a hit, if you want to instakill, 2 more rolls.
Jan 16 18:44:30 <Artemis> 4df+3 First
Jan 16 18:44:30 <Glacon> Artemis: First: 5 (4df+3=+, +, -, +)
Jan 16 18:44:37 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jan 16 18:44:38 <Glacon> Maddy: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Jan 16 18:44:40 <Maddy> one more
Jan 16 18:44:40 <Artemis> 4df+3 Second
Jan 16 18:44:41 <Glacon> Artemis: Second: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Jan 16 18:44:44 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jan 16 18:44:45 <Glacon> Maddy: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:44:54 <Maddy> Sorry dude, Ill describe.
Jan 16 18:45:20 <Artemis> AP to reroll second?
Jan 16 18:45:26 <Artemis> nvm
Jan 16 18:46:57 <Artemis> 4df+3 re-second
Jan 16 18:46:57 <Glacon> Artemis: re-second: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Jan 16 18:47:06 <Maddy> No dice, still
Jan 16 18:47:30 <Praetor> Tau ducks behind the edge of the roof just in time as arrows come down, taking only one in her shoulder and standing as soon as the barrage ends. She puts her hands out wide, grasping the sparse vans and cars in the parking lot in her mind.
Jan 16 18:47:50 <Jason> Jason scoots up to the edge of the concrete Artemis is firing over, pausing for a moment to remove a gauze bandage from his first aid kit. He presses it to his cheek with his left hand and picks his rifle back up with his right, settling behind it and letting the bipod carry the front's weight as he sights in. "That *MOTHERFUCKER*."
Jan 16 18:48:05 <Dexanote> Myr was thrown to the ground, taking an arrow to her upper arm. Through and through.
Jan 16 18:48:11 <Maddy> The shot hits, but not where Art had wanted. The Player is hiding like a coward behind his Shieldmen. [Oh that's it!] He shouts in Japanese.
Jan 16 18:48:44 <Maddy> The Army charges! Is anyone on the ground?
Jan 16 18:49:02 <Liang> Liang is…
Jan 16 18:49:11 <Maddy> Physdef dude.
Jan 16 18:49:18 <Liang> But he was trying to hide. Ok.
Jan 16 18:49:21 <Liang> 4df AHHH
Jan 16 18:49:22 <Glacon> Liang: AHHH: -1 (4df=0, -, -, +)
Jan 16 18:49:25 <Praetor> 4df9 She folds and circles her hands towards her body, demanding the cars slide and cross into the terracotta army, slamming them from three different angles.
Jan 16 18:49:32 <Dexanote> SPENDING A FATE POINT
Jan 16 18:49:42 <Praetor> 4df+9 Sincerity
Jan 16 18:49:42 <Artemis> "Everyone inside."
Jan 16 18:49:43 <Glacon> Praetor: Sincerity: 8 (4df+9=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 16 18:49:51 <Dexanote> COMPELLING LANCES SWITCH THING TO A RANDOM DIFF. PERSON
Jan 16 18:49:58 <Liang> Yes, thank you god.
Jan 16 18:50:00 <Jason> Nope.
Jan 16 18:50:13 <Dexanote> k
Jan 16 18:50:13 <Praetor> Yes, Jason, he can do that
Jan 16 18:50:28 <Adhelami> Adhelami holds the arrow wound quietly as she retreats toward the inside. The arrow rests just below the clavicle. Ow.
Jan 16 18:50:36 <Maddy> 4df+5 against liang.
Jan 16 18:50:37 <Glacon> Maddy: against liang.: 5 (4df+5=0, +, 0, -)
Jan 16 18:50:56 <Maddy> The first shoulder coming up backhands Liang with his shield.
Jan 16 18:51:04 <Liang> 1d6 hnnnwaaaait
Jan 16 18:51:04 <Glacon> Liang: hnnnwaaaait: 2 (1d6=2)
Jan 16 18:52:16 <Maddy> reroll your defence
Jan 16 18:52:48 <Liang> 4df+3 AHHHHWHATISTHISCLAYSOLDIERSAHHH
Jan 16 18:52:49 <Glacon> Liang: AHHHHWHATISTHISCLAYSOLDIERSAHHH: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, -, 0)
Jan 16 18:53:00 <Maddy> He gets backhanded all the same
Jan 16 18:53:04 <Maddy> POMP!
Jan 16 18:53:40 <Artemis> Artemis will fire on the soldiers near Lance to help him escape.
Jan 16 18:53:53 <Liang> "[WHAT THE FU-OW!]"
Jan 16 18:54:00 <Maddy> Your turn, the archers are reloading.
Jan 16 18:54:20 <Artemis> 4df+3 Cover fire
Jan 16 18:54:20 <Glacon> Artemis: Cover fire: 1 (4df+3=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 16 18:54:27 <Jason> 4df+4 So does Jason. The big rifle's a little harder to handle with just one hand.
Jan 16 18:54:27 <Glacon> Jason: So does Jason. The big rifle's a little harder to handle with just one hand.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 16 18:54:28 <Dexanote> 4df+4 STEALTHING
Jan 16 18:54:29 <Glacon> Dexanote: STEALTHING: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 16 18:54:33 <Maddy> Pause
Jan 16 18:55:30 * Liang is now known as Launce
Jan 16 18:57:38 <Maddy> 1/3 of the army is taken out by cars. rolling against Jason and art
Jan 16 18:57:41 <Maddy> 4df+1
Jan 16 18:57:42 <Glacon> Maddy: 0 (4df+1=+, -, 0, -)
Jan 16 18:57:54 <Maddy> 4df+1
Jan 16 18:57:55 <Glacon> Maddy: 1 (4df+1=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 16 18:58:12 <Maddy> Two more are shattered by Jason and Art.
Jan 16 18:58:37 <Praetor> Tau quickly drops back down behind the edge of the roof, looking pale at both the effort for that and the arrow in her shoulder.
Jan 16 18:59:40 <Jason> Jason looks over at Adhelami. "Fire! Get over here and fire! Myrtle? Open up!"
Jan 16 18:59:41 <Artemis> "RUN," Artemis shouts down to Lance before turning and ducking below the low wall, surveying the damage and immensely relieved to find Adhelami without an arrow in the neck or something.
Jan 16 19:00:39 <Launce> Launce has -ran- like hell, but he's got no idea where everyone is, so he's settled for a outcropping of a building near the garage, where he's taking shots at the army.
Jan 16 19:00:55 <Launce> 4df+6 Ahhh I still have no idea what is happening
Jan 16 19:00:55 <Glacon> Launce: Ahhh I still have no idea what is happening: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, -)
Jan 16 19:01:05 <Maddy> 4df+1 vs lance
Jan 16 19:01:06 <Glacon> Maddy: vs lance: 3 (4df+1=+, +, -, +)
Jan 16 19:01:11 <Maddy> another shatters
Jan 16 19:01:27 <Maddy> That everyone
Jan 16 19:01:28 <Maddy> ?
Jan 16 19:01:46 <Adhelami> "Moving my arm hurts…" She claims with a bit of quietness, an ARROW sticking out of her below the clavicle. They probably can't hear her. But she draws her gun anyway. She is closer to the door than the wall Jason and Art are on.
Jan 16 19:01:49 <Launce> «[What is happening!?]»
Jan 16 19:02:16 <Praetor> She pulls the Mk23 from her shoulder holster, checks it, and steels herself to poke back over the wall.
Jan 16 19:02:22 <Jason> "Artemis? You want to handle that?"
Jan 16 19:02:34 <Maddy> Is anyone still in the open on the roof?
Jan 16 19:02:56 <Dexanote> Myr helps Adhelami towards the door, before standing and calmly making her way down the marking agrage.
Jan 16 19:03:00 <Artemis> "No, Lehlna, stay down. Don't move." He scuttles over to her and tries to help get the arrow out of her shoulder as gently as possible.
Jan 16 19:03:03 <Dexanote> *Garage
Jan 16 19:03:36 <Maddy> Aaaanyone?
Jan 16 19:03:54 <Jason> Jason, Artemis, Adhelami, Myrtle, and Tau are.
Jan 16 19:04:11 <Jason> "NO! Shit, leave it in!"
Jan 16 19:04:17 <Adhelami> Adhelami is sitting behind a light pole. She huffs and waves at myrtle a little, "Wait."
Jan 16 19:04:26 <Jason> "You don't fuckin' pull a goddamn arrow out!"
Jan 16 19:04:39 <Artemis> RedRedeact
Jan 16 19:04:41 <Dexanote> She stops, glancing back.
Jan 16 19:05:22 * Launce is behind a corner of the parking garage, near one of the entrances.
Jan 16 19:06:19 <Maddy> 4df+5 Physdef roof people in the open
Jan 16 19:06:20 <Glacon> Maddy: Physdef roof people in the open: 9 (4df+5=+, +, +, +)
Jan 16 19:06:27 <Jason> O_O
Jan 16 19:06:33 <Praetor> can't win
Jan 16 19:07:22 <Jason> 4df+7 Burning AP. Challenge Accepted.
Jan 16 19:07:23 <Glacon> Jason: Burning AP. Challenge Accepted.: 7 (4df+7=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 16 19:07:45 <Praetor> 4df+2 durr
Jan 16 19:07:46 <Glacon> Praetor: durr: 0 (4df+2=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 16 19:08:18 <Maddy> The Soldires, meanwhile are advancing n the parking garage.
Jan 16 19:09:12 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle retries stealthing, relaxing as she makes her way to the lower levels.
Jan 16 19:09:13 <Glacon> Dexanote: Myrtle retries stealthing, relaxing as she makes her way to the lower levels.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Jan 16 19:09:25 <Launce> Launce backpedals a bit further, but sights carefulyl down his rifle, searching for high priority targets…like the commander.
Jan 16 19:09:34 <Launce> 4df+4 Perc. to ranged.
Jan 16 19:09:34 <Glacon> Launce: Perc. to ranged.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 19:09:47 <Dexanote> She ties her arm with a cloth as best she can, as she makes it to the second floow.
Jan 16 19:09:49 <Dexanote> floor*
Jan 16 19:10:04 <Maddy> The comander is right there, still playing his guqin, though getting a little cocky and not so crunched in with his protectors.
Jan 16 19:10:13 <Artemis> 4df+7 Artemis is covering Adhelami with his life, cloak wrapped around her. Burning Iron-thread Cloak.
Jan 16 19:10:13 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis is covering Adhelami with his life, cloak wrapped around her. Burning Iron-thread Cloak.: 9 (4df+7=+, +, -, +)
Jan 16 19:10:39 <Praetor> Tau takes another two arrows to the shoulder, crying out quietly and falling to her side. Still concious, but bleeding heavily.
Jan 16 19:10:57 <Launce> «[WHAT IS GOING ON?!]»
Jan 16 19:11:02 <Maddy> Art and Adhel are ok! Go team!
Jan 16 19:11:08 <Maddy> Everyone else gets hit with arrows.
Jan 16 19:11:26 <Jason> Jason abandons firing and grabs Tau by the collar, dragging her back toward under the canopy.
Jan 16 19:11:47 <Artemis> Artemis is pelted with arrows that DINK off of the iron-threading in the cloak. "Lehlna, stay still, I love you."
Jan 16 19:12:35 <Artemis> As the volley stops, he starts to move her to a safer area with cover along with the others.
Jan 16 19:12:51 <Maddy> Upon inspection, the arrows are terracotta. When they hit people, they're sharper and harder than real ones. Though when they bounce off Art's cloak and hit the ground, they shatter.
Jan 16 19:13:22 <Artemis> Artemis unhooks the frag grenade from his belt…
Jan 16 19:13:34 <Maddy> Any they miss, since there are 50 coming down at a time, shatter as well.
Jan 16 19:14:00 <Artemis> Is the commander still out in the lot?
Jan 16 19:14:34 <Maddy> Yes, with his Shielders, though he now stands behind them, walking forward as the soldiers rush for the stairs.
Jan 16 19:14:40 <Maddy> No longer sorounded.
Jan 16 19:14:43 <Adhelami> Adhelami is lead along by Artemis toward the canopy, she sees Tau's condition and nearly breaks into tears at the sight, "[Sehlvi!! I cannot believe this. This cannot happen.]" She goes over to her and kneels next to her.
Jan 16 19:14:48 <Maddy> Your turn
Jan 16 19:15:16 <Launce> 4df+8 Tagging cat's cat's eye and earlier maneuver, launce tries to headshot the commander. Instakill is possible
Jan 16 19:15:17 <Glacon> Launce: Tagging cat's cat's eye and earlier maneuver, launce tries to headshot the commander. Instakill is possible: 8 (4df+8=+, +, -, -)
Jan 16 19:15:31 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Launce
Jan 16 19:15:32 <Glacon> Maddy: vs Launce: 4 (4df+2=+, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 19:15:37 <Dexanote> Myrtle glances out to the lot, guesstimating how far the guy is from her. She, behind a 7 Stealth, follows the rows around the army's left.
Jan 16 19:15:42 <Maddy> one more roll if you want to one shot him
Jan 16 19:15:44 <Jason> "Artie, you and me gotta bust that commander."
Jan 16 19:15:44 <Jason> He nods toward the wall, and runs back out from under the canopy to the edge, sighting in again.
Jan 16 19:15:53 <Launce> 4df+4 come on….
Jan 16 19:15:54 <Glacon> Launce: come on….: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Jan 16 19:15:57 <Maddy> 4df+2
Jan 16 19:15:58 <Glacon> Maddy: 1 (4df+2=0, +, -, -)
Jan 16 19:16:00 <Artemis> Artemis nods, and turns….
Jan 16 19:16:09 <Maddy> Desribe the shit out f that, Launce
Jan 16 19:16:36 <Jason> 4df+8 Tagging the earlier maneuver and Con1. He adjusts his aim a little, KW-ing for elevation and fires again, sending a single round at the man's face.
Jan 16 19:16:36 <Jason> 4df+8
Jan 16 19:16:37 <Artemis> Artemis turns and starts back toward the edge of the garage, taking a running start and shuffling his feet as he brings the grenade to bear, rolling his body and arm up and out into a mighty throw even as the Hunter's shot rings out.
Jan 16 19:16:37 <Glacon> Jason: Tagging the earlier maneuver and Con1. He adjusts his aim a little, KW-ing for elevation and fires again, sending a single round at the man's face.: 7 (4df+8=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 16 19:16:58 <Artemis> 4df+6 CC
Jan 16 19:16:59 <Glacon> Artemis: CC: 6 (4df+6=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 19:17:15 <Maddy> Keep in mind theres 63 terracotta soldiers coming at you all the while
Jan 16 19:17:34 <Launce> Launce mutters a quiet prayer in french, standing in the way of the soldiers that charge the stairs to get a clear shot. HThe jerks forward, and a bullet flies otu across the expanse…catching the man squarely in the head. The runes on the round glow eagerly just before impact, and then the round. goes *boom*. Pink mist.
Jan 16 19:17:37 <Artemis> He launches the grenade out into the air, aiming for the commanders position.
Jan 16 19:17:41 <Dexanote> Maddy Guys stop « From OOC.
Jan 16 19:17:49 <Launce> *The bolt
Jan 16 19:18:23 <Maddy> The Player's head is indeed pink mist. Pause while I exposit a moment
Jan 16 19:21:34 <Maddy> The Guqin falls silent and clatters to the floor as Jason's bullet misses, since the man no longer has a face. Artemis' grenade somehow hits the man where his head used to be, getting stuck in what's left of his neck, blowing bits of him and his 6 protectors in every direction.
Jan 16 19:21:54 <Maddy> The Soldiers stop inches from Launce.
Jan 16 19:22:01 <Maddy> Frozen, statues again.
Jan 16 19:22:10 <Maddy> Ok go
Jan 16 19:22:26 <Artemis> "[FUCK YOU.]"
Jan 16 19:22:27 <Launce> Launce strikes a match on one of the statues swearing.
Jan 16 19:22:31 <Launce> Lights up.
Jan 16 19:22:40 <Launce> Deeeeeeeeep drag.
Jan 16 19:22:43 <Jason> Jason watches or a moment, then begins popping a single round into each one.
Jan 16 19:22:46 <Artemis> Artemis curse is a very deeply angry shout.
Jan 16 19:23:08 <Adhelami> Adhelami pet pets Tau and is using her cloak as a blood-stop device in various places.
Jan 16 19:23:09 <Launce> "[Fucking golems…]"
Jan 16 19:23:15 <Praetor> Tau coughs a little, and blearily looks over at the three arrows sticking out of her.
Jan 16 19:23:19 <Maddy> 63 shots later, there are only the handfull of drummers, and 50 archers.
Jan 16 19:23:34 <Jason> A steady "PA-KOW" echoes again and again from the rooftop.
Jan 16 19:24:01 <Artemis> Artemis rushes back to Adhelami and Tau to assist with the triage if he possibly can.
Jan 16 19:24:10 <Adhelami> "Ah, Sehlvi you are awake, good…!!" She huffs tiredly. They are both ARROW'D
Jan 16 19:24:25 <Launce> «Are there injured? Should I bring up the doctor?]»
Jan 16 19:24:26 <Maddy> Alice, meanwhile, was in the basement doing shit, and had her radio off unknowingly. "Oh shit." she turns it back on.
Jan 16 19:24:28 <Launce> []
Jan 16 19:24:39 <Jason> «Anyone? Alice? We got three down up top. Arrows, still inside the victims.»
Jan 16 19:24:46 <Maddy> «[Wait, what? Who's injured and why?]»
Jan 16 19:24:56 <Jason> «Just get up here.»
Jan 16 19:24:57 <Artemis> «Please hurry.»
Jan 16 19:24:57 <Maddy> «Arrows? What?»
Jan 16 19:25:00 <Dexanote> «We just had a hundred stone soldiers attack us.»
Jan 16 19:25:07 <Dexanote> «Tau and Adhel were shot down.»
Jan 16 19:25:11 <Maddy> Alice is booking it up the stairs.
Jan 16 19:25:16 <Jason> «And Myrtle.»
Jan 16 19:25:22 <Adhelami> Adhelami gives Tau head pets, "You will be ok."
Jan 16 19:25:26 <Jason> «Dunno *where* she is.»
Jan 16 19:25:34 <Launce> «I was going to look through the remains of that man's body. Search him for artifacts. But I will bring up the doctor.»
Jan 16 19:25:47 <Launce> []
Jan 16 19:25:48 <Praetor> "Adhelami…" She musters up a look of small horror at the other girl's wound.
Jan 16 19:25:50 <Maddy> "What's in g-god's…what." Alice stares a moment, then out at the broken army. "Uh."
Jan 16 19:25:56 <Dexanote> «Second floor parking garage now. I don't have an arrow sticking out of me.»
Jan 16 19:26:06 <Maddy> "Ok explain w-while I f-fix people."
Jan 16 19:26:15 <Maddy> 4df+4 Tau Fisrt, roll wounds.
Jan 16 19:26:17 <Glacon> Maddy: Tau Fisrt, roll wounds.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Jan 16 19:26:58 <Praetor> 4df+2 wounds
Jan 16 19:26:58 <Glacon> Praetor: wounds: 2 (4df+2=-, +, -, +)
Jan 16 19:27:08 <Adhelami> "I am ok, Sehlvi." The girl smiles. MY PAIN STRENGTHENS ME, YO.
Jan 16 19:27:53 <Maddy> Alice will spend her own AP to give you body back, but you're gonna be hurting. She cleans the wounds, carefully removing the arrow and closing the wounds.
Jan 16 19:27:54 <Launce> Launce moves out to the man's remain's anyway, scowling, and rubbing his cheek where he got bashed by stone soldiers.
Jan 16 19:27:57 <Jason> "Dude came marchin' up with a bunch of troops and they started firin' arrows."
Jan 16 19:27:57 <Jason> "They got hit."
Jan 16 19:27:57 <Jason> Jason is bleeding from easily a half-dozen or so wounds on his arms and legs. The gauze still held to his face is soaked through.
Jan 16 19:28:29 <Launce> Checks over the guys probably very splashy remains for any mystical objects, or bits of arcana that'd explain the statue army.
Jan 16 19:28:30 <Maddy> She's shaking a little, surpressing an urge to see to Jason first.
Jan 16 19:29:03 <Maddy> All that's by the body is his personal effects, boring shit like a wallet, and the Guqin
Jan 16 19:29:11 <Jason> He steps back over to the ledge, easing in behind the rifle and sighting in on the remnant of the terracotta contingent.
Jan 16 19:29:17 <Praetor> ["I fucking hate China…"]
Jan 16 19:29:20 <Artemis> Artemis trots back to the ledge to see what the rest of the army is doing.
Jan 16 19:29:30 <Launce> Flicks through the wallet, pockets it, then picks up the Guqin, looking it over with his cat's eye.
Jan 16 19:29:56 <Dexanote> Myrtle catches up to the group and slouches back against the nearest wall. She's bloody but no longer bleeding.
Jan 16 19:30:19 <Maddy> It's a really really old Guqin, but there's not a lot to tell from it
Jan 16 19:30:42 <Launce> He casually strides over to the statues, and begins a domino chain of fallen statues by pushing hte first of each row. If that's possible.
Jan 16 19:31:00 <Maddy> Oh yes
Jan 16 19:31:06 <Jason> Wait
Jan 16 19:31:08 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Jan 16 19:31:11 <Maddy> But!
Jan 16 19:31:16 <Maddy> They're like 200 killows
Jan 16 19:31:20 <Maddy> so roll athletics
Jan 16 19:31:33 <Launce> 4df+4 SHOVE
Jan 16 19:31:33 <Glacon> Launce: SHOVE: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Jan 16 19:31:37 <Maddy> Nope
Jan 16 19:31:37 <Artemis> "Take care of zhem," Artemis tells Alice. "I am going to help destroy zhe rest."
Jan 16 19:31:37 <Launce> Ffffu-
Jan 16 19:31:42 <Jason> lol
Jan 16 19:31:49 <Maddy> "A-alright."
Jan 16 19:31:55 <Adhelami> "Ah, Adrien." Adhelami reaches out to him tiredly.
Jan 16 19:32:07 <Maddy> "Jason? A-are you ok? I n-need to see to Adhelami f-first…"
Jan 16 19:32:11 <Launce> He tries again, and again. Until ti works.
Jan 16 19:32:22 <Artemis> He crouches down to kiss Adhelami and touch her face. "You are strong and I love you."
Jan 16 19:32:41 <Adhelami> "Ah, Vhen, it is ok if you want to help him first." She smiles. She then looks to Artemis, "I love you. Ok, go." Kiss.
Jan 16 19:32:44 <Maddy> He eventually gets one column down
Jan 16 19:33:08 <Maddy> 9 more
Jan 16 19:33:09 <Launce> «[These should all be destroyed, in case someone else capable fo animating them comes along.»
Jan 16 19:33:11 <Jason> He turns away from the scope to look back at Alice "I'm fine. Take care of her."
Jan 16 19:33:15 <Praetor> "Don't hurt yourself…" Tau exhales and coughs tiredly, her color still gone from her face.
Jan 16 19:33:33 <Maddy> Alice nods, not believing a word, but tends to the woman.
Jan 16 19:33:40 <Maddy> 4df+4 roll wounds Adhelami
Jan 16 19:33:42 <Glacon> Maddy: roll wounds Adhelami: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Jan 16 19:33:46 <Adhelami> 4df+1 roar!
Jan 16 19:33:47 <Glacon> Adhelami: roar!: 2 (4df+1=+, +, 0, -)
Jan 16 19:33:50 <Launce> He keeps going, grumbling, and burning through ciagrettes, occasionally havinmg to light new ones every so often.
Jan 16 19:33:59 <Maddy> Alice fixes her too! Another AP spent
Jan 16 19:34:13 <Artemis> Artemis trots down the stairwell, lance in hand, and starts smashing into the clay soldiers one by one.
Jan 16 19:34:18 <Maddy> "Ok, Jason, you're next."
Jan 16 19:34:34 <Jason> He suddenly notices a warm, wet feeling in his hand, oddly familiar, and recognizes what it is after a moment. He tosses the soaked gauze down to the concrete beside him and pressed another wad of the sterile cloth to his face.
Jan 16 19:34:46 <Adhelami> Adhelami smiles and thanks her once it is taken out and patched up. She goes over to Tau and grabs her head, making her rest it in her lap.
Jan 16 19:34:48 <Jason> *s
Jan 16 19:34:58 <Maddy> "Stop that, Jason. S-sit still."
Jan 16 19:36:04 <Jason> Turning slowly, Jason brings his rifle to order arms and plops down to the "floor", doing as he's told.
Jan 16 19:36:13 <Maddy> 4df+4 Wounds yatta yatta
Jan 16 19:36:14 <Glacon> Maddy: Wounds yatta yatta: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Jan 16 19:36:19 <Adhelami> oh shit
Jan 16 19:36:19 <Maddy> No no no
Jan 16 19:36:27 <Launce> Launce considers one statue, a drummer, and leaves it upright, warding art away if he tries to smash it.
Jan 16 19:36:29 <Praetor> yes
Jan 16 19:36:36 * Jason is now known as E4D
Jan 16 19:36:36 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Jan 16 19:36:44 <Maddy> tagging last straw for a reroll mother fucker
Jan 16 19:36:55 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 16 19:36:56 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 16 19:37:15 <Maddy> Roll wounds plese
Jan 16 19:37:38 <E4D> 4df+2 :<
Jan 16 19:37:39 <Glacon> E4D: :<: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
Jan 16 19:38:03 <Maddy> Yay! you're fixed now too. Alice picks out bits or terracotta.
Jan 16 19:38:06 <Maddy> *of
Jan 16 19:38:12 <Maddy> 2 more points spent
Jan 16 19:38:23 <Maddy> Alice has 3 AP laft
Jan 16 19:38:25 <E4D> "Gah, fuck, easy there…"
Jan 16 19:38:34 <Maddy> "S-sorry hun…"
Jan 16 19:38:50 <Launce> Launce takes the Guqin, and fiddling a bit, plucks out a harsh few notes, eyes locked on the statue.
Jan 16 19:39:08 <Maddy> "Guess w-we ought to get Tau t-to somewhere to rest, and some food."
Jan 16 19:39:25 <Maddy> When he plucks the notes, the archers fall to parade rest.
Jan 16 19:39:32 <Praetor> "Adhelami…" She sighs tiredly, pain leaving her body in little short pulls. She reaches up with an arm and lightly strokes the girl's face once, then returns it to her side.
Jan 16 19:39:41 <Launce> "[Of course…]"
Jan 16 19:39:46 <Launce> He exhales.
Jan 16 19:39:53 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Jan 16 19:39:55 <E4D> "I wouldn't move anyone for a bit. Make sure the bleedin's stopped."
Jan 16 19:39:55 <Artemis> Artemis takes great joy in destroying each standing statue one by one. This is his daily exercise for the day.
Jan 16 19:40:02 <Maddy> "I did."
Jan 16 19:40:03 <E4D> "I mean, if they got holed."
Jan 16 19:40:08 <Maddy> "It's my job."
Jan 16 19:40:10 <Adhelami> "Ah, you will be ok, Sehlvi. I will take care of you, ok?"
Jan 16 19:40:12 <Maddy> Smile.
Jan 16 19:40:31 <Artemis> Artemis looks over at Launce. "[What was that?]"
Jan 16 19:40:38 <Maddy> "I'm g-gonna get Tau some juice."
Jan 16 19:40:54 <Launce> "[I have the means by which these statues are controlled.]"
Jan 16 19:40:58 <Launce> Lifts the Guqin.
Jan 16 19:41:03 <E4D> "No doubt." He hefts himself up with the butt of the rifle and begins picking up spent casings, collecting them in his cover.
Jan 16 19:41:08 <Praetor> "Oui. Lovely woman…" She closes her eyes.
Jan 16 19:41:12 <Launce> "[Stop smashing them, it is safe.]"
Jan 16 19:41:25 <Artemis> Artemis trots over and keys his radio. «Jason..»
Jan 16 19:42:47 <E4D> «Send it.>
Jan 16 19:42:50 <Maddy> Alice brings some lost bread to Tau, and some juice.
Jan 16 19:42:52 <Artemis> «Zhe instrument he was playing.. zhat is what controls zhe statues..»
Jan 16 19:43:43 <E4D> «Destroy it.»
Jan 16 19:44:07 <Artemis> Artemis looks at Launce. "[We will destroy it.]"
Jan 16 19:44:19 <Launce> "[Agreed.]"
Jan 16 19:44:33 <Launce> He holds out the Guqin to Art.
Jan 16 19:45:28 <Artemis> Artemis takes the instrument and considers. What will happen to the soldiers if the key is destroyed. He curiously plucks a string and thinks 'forward'.
Jan 16 19:46:04 <Maddy> The drumers play again.
Jan 16 19:46:46 <Launce> "[They may be useful…but better to destroy it.]"
Jan 16 19:46:55 <Artemis> How many are left?
Jan 16 19:47:04 <E4D> Jason begins opening fire on the things the moment the sound starts.
Jan 16 19:47:11 <Maddy> 45 Archers
Jan 16 19:47:23 <Maddy> and like 2 drummers now
Jan 16 19:47:26 <Artemis> «Hold, Jason.»
Jan 16 19:47:30 <Launce> "[Although, it might be harmless once the soldiers are destroyed.]"
Jan 16 19:47:38 <E4D> He stops firing.
Jan 16 19:48:47 <Artemis> «I was only considering zhe possibility zhat destroying zhe lute,» lollute, «would make zhem uncontrollable and dangerous. Perhaps make them walk off zhe top story of zhe garage before doing so.» Art is thinking.
Jan 16 19:49:32 <Launce> "[There…is the possibility that these are not all of them.]"
Jan 16 19:49:44 <E4D> «I *could* just take the sledge from the pioneer kit and beat them all down into modern art.»
Jan 16 19:49:51 * Launce rubs his chin thoughtfully.
Jan 16 19:50:02 <Artemis> «I like zhat idea better, bring two.»
Jan 16 19:50:03 <Praetor> Tau sips on the juicebox. T^T
Jan 16 19:50:07 <Launce> "[Should we encounter more, it might be best to keep the instrument.]"
Jan 16 19:50:23 <Launce> "[As a potential tool.]"
Jan 16 19:50:35 <Adhelami> Adhelami pet pets Tau.
Jan 16 19:51:35 <E4D> Jason heads downstairs through the garage and retrieves two of the weapons of masonry destruction.
Jan 16 19:51:35 <Launce> He's talking at art.
Jan 16 19:51:47 <Maddy> "S-sorry I wasn't around t-to help guys." Alice feels terrible.
Jan 16 19:52:43 <Artemis> Artemis merely shakes his head. "[I do not know. We will be rid of it and hope zheir aren't more to come alive.]"
Jan 16 19:52:51 <E4D> He eventually makes it out to the two and stops beside Artemis, holding out the WMD.
Jan 16 19:53:31 <Artemis> Artemis sets his lance aside for the much more preferred sledge giving jason a curt nod. Let's do zis.
Jan 16 19:53:44 * Launce shrugs, meanders off.
Jan 16 19:54:30 <E4D> No More Mister Nice Guy by Alice Cooper plays in the background as their lives transform into a whirling montage of pottery destruction.
Jan 16 19:54:34 <Artemis> He sets the guqin down near the man's gore pile, intent on coming back to it after the parking lot is littered in clay bits.
Jan 16 19:56:04 <Artemis> Artemis destroys the second-to last statue by leaping off a car and splitting it down the middle. Fuck this is fun.
Jan 16 19:56:16 <E4D> "Hold."
Jan 16 19:56:50 <E4D> Jason steps off.
Jan 16 19:56:55 <Maddy> A lone, sad archer stands.
Jan 16 19:56:55 <Artemis> Artemis huffs and puffs, looking at Jason.
Jan 16 19:57:00 <Maddy> At parade rest
Jan 16 19:57:05 <E4D> And returns a few minutes later, decked out in that thing what Artemis has mixed feelings about.
Jan 16 19:57:19 <Dexanote> the pony costume?
Jan 16 19:57:26 <Praetor> "It's ok, Alice…." Tau turns her head a little. Adhelami lap pillow whoo~
Jan 16 19:57:26 <E4D> No. The other thing.
Jan 16 19:57:33 <Artemis> "How far do you sink you can send zhe pieces?"
Jan 16 19:57:38 <Praetor> The fursuit?
Jan 16 19:57:41 <E4D> 4df+5 Athletics maneuver
Jan 16 19:57:41 <Glacon> E4D: Athletics maneuver: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 16 19:58:02 <Maddy> "You f-feeling up to m-moving inside? D-don't want you to g-get cold out here."
Jan 16 19:58:15 <Artemis> "Uzzhe flat side of zhe hammer," Artemis suggests as Jason trots by.
Jan 16 19:59:05 <Adhelami> "Vhen, do not feel trouble. It is ok." She smiles warmly.
Jan 16 19:59:37 <Praetor> "I do not want to move, to be truthful, but if you think it is best I will go."
Jan 16 19:59:39 <E4D> 4df+9 Maneuver and Power. Jason charges from a distance of about 20 meters, arcing the sledge back and swinging for the bleachers as he comes alongside the archer.smacking its helmet with the flat of the 20-pounder.
Jan 16 19:59:39 <Glacon> E4D: Maneuver and Power. Jason charges from a distance of about 20 meters, arcing the sledge back and swinging for the bleachers as he comes alongside the archer.smacking its helmet with the flat of the 20-pounder.: 6 (4df+9=-, -, 0, -)
Jan 16 19:59:45 <Artemis> Reroll that.
Jan 16 20:00:31 <Artemis> The ground is covered in bits of clay and may be hazardous to move recklessly on.
Jan 16 20:00:31 <E4D> He misses, as the momentum carries him off-stride, then returns for another shot.
Jan 16 20:00:39 <E4D> <If I fuck this one up, it's your go.>
Jan 16 20:00:40 <Artemis> Artemis laughs.
Jan 16 20:01:33 <E4D> 4df+9 Jason sprints at it again, bellowing a war cry, swinging a little sooner this time, and…
Jan 16 20:01:34 <Glacon> E4D: Jason sprints at it again, bellowing a war cry, swinging a little sooner this time, and…: 9 (4df+9=0, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 16 20:01:51 <Artemis> That'll do it.
Jan 16 20:02:38 <Maddy> Alice looks over at the source of the noise and laughs a little
Jan 16 20:03:31 <Adhelami> "They are being silly." She laughs a little, but not too much because ow.
Jan 16 20:03:39 <Maddy> The archer's head EXPLODES, sending shards everywhere, the largest part going a good distance
Jan 16 20:04:57 <Maddy> Fractures start forming through the body that is still standing…then it just falls the hell apart.
Jan 16 20:05:09 <Artemis> Artemis claps.
Jan 16 20:05:10 <Maddy> Victory is absolute
Jan 16 20:05:13 <E4D> He rests the hammer over his shoulder, and looks back, taking a bow.
Jan 16 20:05:51 <Maddy> Alice helps the wounded inside and to find the matress store.
Jan 16 20:06:06 <Praetor> Jason is now…THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.
Jan 16 20:06:08 <Maddy> There's one of them nasa beds to sleep on.
Jan 16 20:06:13 <Artemis> Artemis unslings Emilio and walks over to the guqin.
Jan 16 20:06:35 <Maddy> If the guqin were alive, it would probably quake with ear
Jan 16 20:06:38 <Maddy> fear too
Jan 16 20:06:59 <Artemis> "Well."
Jan 16 20:07:23 * PaulS_laptop (~PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.5CFEEC3A|luap#PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.5CFEEC3A|luap) has joined #afteraction
Jan 16 20:08:59 <Dexanote> lance is quaking with ear
Jan 16 20:09:03 <Artemis> He clicks Emilio to single-fire and blasts the instrument. BLAM, click. Next tube. BLAM, click click. Bottom tubes. BLAM, click, BLAM. Quad dose of high-brass buckshot.
Jan 16 20:09:13 <Praetor> …
Jan 16 20:09:32 <E4D> And then there was one less SCP in the world.
Jan 16 20:09:36 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Praetor
Jan 16 20:09:36 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Praetor
Jan 16 20:09:44 * Praetor gives voice to Dexanote
Jan 16 20:09:48 <Maddy> Oh man, there's a mess of splintered wood and strings.
Jan 16 20:09:54 <E4D> Jason will sleep a little better tonight.
Jan 16 20:10:01 * Artemis just did his first confirmed decom.
Jan 16 20:10:13 <Maddy> Not that anyone knows that.
Jan 16 20:10:49 <Dexanote> Bridge would
Jan 16 20:11:01 <Maddy> WELL HE'S NOT HERE!
Jan 16 20:11:27 <E4D> Quadruple barrel shotgun blowing away a stringed instrument and two grown men attacking statues with sledgehammers like seniors attacking freshmen with paddles in Dazed and Confused? This decomm was almost as good as Peanuts.
Jan 16 20:11:28 * Praetor has kicked Dexanote from #afteraction (Unforunately your Bridge is in a different castle)
Jan 16 20:11:29 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Jan 16 20:11:29 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Jan 16 20:11:47 <Artemis> Damned fine work, gentlemen.
Jan 16 20:12:02 <Adhelami> Adhelami helps Tau into a mattress and covers her up with a heated blanket awwwhh
Jan 16 20:12:06 <Artemis> Artemis nods at Jason and starts back to the mall.
Jan 16 20:12:27 <PaulS_laptop> John, meanwhile, is being John
Jan 16 20:12:32 <Praetor> : A: "Sehlvi, do not tell anyone, but you are my favorite, ok."
Jan 16 20:12:58 <Maddy> «There's s-still lost bread if y-y'all are hungry after your d-destruction of the pottery barn a-army.»
Jan 16 20:13:45 <Dexanote> «Lost bread? Is that like Forbidden rice?»
Jan 16 20:13:49 <Dexanote> snrrrk
Jan 16 20:14:32 * Launce is now known as Ragazzo
Jan 16 20:14:39 <Maddy> «Yes. I-in that only one word in t-the name acurately d-describes anythign bout the dish.»
Jan 16 20:14:49 <Adhelami> Adhelami giggles and nods, pecking the woman on the forehead.
Jan 16 20:15:07 <Ragazzo> Launce meanders by jason. Offers the dude's wallet.
Jan 16 20:15:46 <Artemis> Artemis goes to look for his wounded ladies.
Jan 16 20:15:55 <Ragazzo> "[The dead man's wallet.]"
Jan 16 20:15:56 <E4D> «What's Forbidden Rice?»
Jan 16 20:16:07 <Ragazzo> WAit, jason no speaka da french.
Jan 16 20:16:13 <Maddy> «It's a kinda rice. It's not f-forbidden, though.»
Jan 16 20:16:17 <Maddy> «Just rice.»
Jan 16 20:16:22 <E4D> Jason looks at him form behind Oxide's visor.
Jan 16 20:16:33 <E4D> *from
Jan 16 20:16:35 <E4D> <Uh, what?>
Jan 16 20:16:49 <Ragazzo> He waves the wallet, clearly offering it to the man.
Jan 16 20:17:07 <Ragazzo> Takes a drag with his free hand.
Jan 16 20:17:08 <E4D> <Oh.> Jason takes the wallet and flips it open, looking for ID.
Jan 16 20:17:14 <Praetor> Tau sighs contendedly under the blanket and shifts in her bandages, warm fuzzy sleep creeping up on her. Maybe she will get hurt more often.
Jan 16 20:17:47 <Maddy> There is an ID! But it is in Japanese!
Jan 16 20:18:04 <Maddy> There's also like 1000 yen.
Jan 16 20:18:15 <E4D> <Merde.> It's all in Japanese.
Jan 16 20:19:00 <Maddy> But yea, that's what that dude looked like before he got gibbsed
Jan 16 20:19:09 <Maddy> how his walet survived is a miracle