Hostage Situation

Nov 11 17:37:35 <E4D> "Basic concept of operations is simple. The hostages are on the northern section of the island, not too far from the waterfront. 50-100 meters."
Nov 11 17:37:48 <E4D> "About a dozen thatched-roof huts in the vicinity."
Nov 11 17:37:51 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
Nov 11 17:37:56 <E4D> "People we're trying to extract are gonna be in one of those."
Nov 11 17:38:37 <E4D> "There are three small boats that are known to be carrying RPG-7s, light anti-armor weapons for anyone who doesn't know."
Nov 11 17:38:49 <E4D> "About a dozen confirmed hostiles, armed with AKs and such."
Nov 11 17:39:03 <E4D> "They'll likely be in or around those huts or by the boats."
Nov 11 17:39:31 <MisterFlames> ((Jason, make a Perception roll. In fact, anyone viewing the map given make a roll with target of five))
Nov 11 17:39:46 <E4D> 4df+4
Nov 11 17:39:47 <Glacon> E4D: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Nov 11 17:40:03 <Maddy> 4df+3
Nov 11 17:40:03 <Glacon> Maddy: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, -, 0)
Nov 11 17:40:09 <Ragazzo> 4df Can't even win.
Nov 11 17:40:09 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Can't even win.: -2 (4df=0, 0, -, -)
Nov 11 17:40:14 <Artemis> 4df+3 Survival maybe.
Nov 11 17:40:14 <Glacon> Artemis: Survival maybe.: 6 (4df+3=0, +, +, +)
Nov 11 17:41:09 <Doctor_Light> 4DF+4
Nov 11 17:41:17 <Doctor_Light> 4df+4
Nov 11 17:41:18 <Glacon> Doctor_Light: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 11 17:41:28 <E4D> "Got a radio on top of this hut right here."
Nov 11 17:41:45 <E4D> "This one's likely to be either an LP/OP, or where they've actually got the hostages."
Nov 11 17:42:07 <MisterFlames> Light, you see the radio mast, too.
Nov 11 17:42:56 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 11 17:42:56 <E4D> "Other concerns. Terrain's open around the immediate vicinity of the huts. Powers of observation are gonna be highly limited to detailed visual inspection from a distance."
Nov 11 17:43:06 <E4D> "Order of battle is likewise simple."
Nov 11 17:43:18 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 17:44:08 <E4D> "We will be coming in from the east to disguise our ship's silhouette. All personnel here will be onboard the LAV. We're gonna drive off the back of the ship, and drive it through the water and make landing on the island."
Nov 11 17:44:55 <E4D> "At that point, we will shut off the diesel and run on battery backup. Cut down on noise. A few of us will walk alongside and keep a watch. Any hostiles will be taken out as quietly as possible."
Nov 11 17:45:55 <Maddy> Alice nods and listens
Nov 11 17:45:55 <E4D> "The LAV will stay sittign in vegetation a little further back from the edge, and will sight in on the boats. Those are the LAV's job. Your jobs will be to, as swiftly as possible, neutralize the footmobiles."
Nov 11 17:47:23 <E4D> "As *soon* as we have the heavy stuff in the boats taken down, the LAV will emerge from cover, moving as quickly as possible to support our attack, gunning down any targets of opportunity."
Nov 11 17:48:24 <E4D> "Also, as quickly as possible, we will load the hostages into the LAV. At that point, all orders of engagement will be completely rescinded, and you will be in a free fire zone."
Nov 11 17:48:39 <E4D> "Gun down anything not *confirmed* friendly."
Nov 11 17:49:32 <E4D> "The ship will then show itself to the north, and stand by to provide suppressive and destructive fires with the 30mm autocannon and .50 deck guns, and the on-board Javelin, against any potential survivors or reinforcements."
Nov 11 17:50:49 <E4D> "We have suppressors available in the armory, and Alice brought some gear up for us. If your weapons are not somewhat quietized, do it now. If you need help, ask me or Alice."
Nov 11 17:51:33 <Maddy> Alice smiles, not that anyone could see,
Nov 11 17:51:38 <E4D> "Upon extraction, we will rendezvouse with the ship in the most expedient manner possible,. In the event we cannot board, we will follow the ship a safe distance out to see with the LAV, and tow it until we *can*."
Nov 11 17:51:49 <E4D> "That is all, people. 10 minutes."
Nov 11 17:52:51 <Artemis> Artemis nods and heads to the armory to fit his pistil with a suppressor.
Nov 11 17:53:28 <Dexanote> Myr's there, as I stated before, with urban camo and suppressed guns.
Nov 11 17:53:37 <Dexanote> No sunglasses this time though.
Nov 11 17:53:57 <Doctor_Light> "Jason. My shooting arm isn't what it used to be. Would I be of more use staying on the ship?"
Nov 11 17:55:11 <E4D> "Every gun in the fight helps. Can you carry weight?"
Nov 11 17:56:29 <Doctor_Light> "Literal weight? Some. And I'm something of a medic."
Nov 11 17:56:29 <Maddy> <I call t-the SMAW.>
Nov 11 17:56:46 <Ragazzo> Lance drifts down to the armory, picking up a SIG similar to the one in the picture, but with a not retarded grip. Also a suppressor.
Nov 11 17:57:18 * Nioki (~PI.AB9185D2.3DC88215.C571A123|alliztahc#PI.AB9185D2.3DC88215.C571A123|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 17:57:36 <Ragazzo> Then back to eve.
Nov 11 17:58:48 <Maddy> Alice gets herself set up with the SMAW, a first aid kit and a couple grenades
Nov 11 17:58:56 <Ragazzo> He's got his sword on his hip, and the gun held in both hands, barrel pointed at the floor.
Nov 11 17:59:03 <E4D> He pulls his helmet down. "Then head down to medical. Grab one of those bags like Lance has. Or a few trauma kits if you can't heft it. We need patcher-uppers to go with the shooters. Yin and yang."Nov 11 17:59:54 <MisterFlames> "I'll stay with the ship, for heavy duty once you get home. Otherwise I'd just be a distraction." Midnight says.
Nov 11 18:01:09 <E4D> Jason "headbangs", flipping the faceplate down. <You sure Midnight?> A little white box hovers around her on the visor: "Midnight - Cat"
Nov 11 18:01:54 <Doctor_Light> "Aye." She nods and heads first to her room, picking up her sidearm, then goes to medical and gets one of the big bags as well.
Nov 11 18:02:10 * Daedalize has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Nov 11 18:02:34 * Daedalize (~ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD#ten.xoc.ta.np.A71FDC51-CRInys|eziladeaD) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:02:46 <MisterFlames> "Yeah, I'm sure, Jason. Not sure about the wild life in this place, to be honest."
Nov 11 18:03:45 <Ragazzo> There's also a silenced 9 millimeter in a holster on Lance's left leg.
Nov 11 18:04:53 <E4D> <Very well, Midnight.>
Nov 11 18:05:22 <E4D> <Stay safe while we're gone, and if anyone tries to fuck with your ship, scramble their brains. Commanding Officer to the Ship's Cat.>
Nov 11 18:05:25 <Artemis> Artemis rejoins the others, adjusting his thigh holster to a better, forward angle to compensate for a draw with the suppressor.
Nov 11 18:06:39 <E4D> He reaches into one of the duffels Alice hauled up and affixed a night optic device to the font of the faceplate, steps over to the Eve, and drops the rear ramp. <Let's get thsi clusterfuck outta the way so we can be *on* our way.>
Nov 11 18:07:22 <Ragazzo> Lance gets in, and plops down, thumb rubbing the patch he's applied ot his vest.
Nov 11 18:08:16 <Maddy> <Want m-me driving?>
Nov 11 18:09:05 <E4D> <I want you to get us in the water, and then switch out with Light. I need you on top.>
Nov 11 18:09:18 <Dexanote> Myr gets in.
Nov 11 18:09:33 <Maddy> <R-right.> Alice gets in ans starts her up.
Nov 11 18:11:52 <Ragazzo> "So, you really want to do this?" He's looking at myrtle.
Nov 11 18:12:08 * Doctor_Light is now known as Light
Nov 11 18:12:14 <E4D> Jason closes and seals the rear ramp.
Nov 11 18:12:22 * Light nods.
Nov 11 18:12:22 <E4D> «Take us out, hun.>
Nov 11 18:12:27 <Ragazzo> "Seems like a risky decision for a teller, although to have survived this long I'm sure your capable."
Nov 11 18:12:37 <Dexanote> "You're a one-eyed doctor."
Nov 11 18:12:56 <Ragazzo> "A one-eyed doctor who's used to stuff like this."
Nov 11 18:13:08 <Dexanote> "Half the time you're talking about things that's never happened. I think I'll be alright."
Nov 11 18:13:09 <Ragazzo> "I'm not trying to offend, and I apologize if I did."
Nov 11 18:13:10 <Maddy> Vrrrrrr!
Nov 11 18:13:14 <E4D> We'll assume the ship has been traveling to the pre-determined drop off point.
Nov 11 18:13:33 <Ragazzo> "Things you think never happened."
Nov 11 18:13:36 <Ragazzo> He shrugs.
Nov 11 18:13:46 <MisterFlames> The ship is there.
Nov 11 18:13:47 <Ragazzo> "Be careful."
Nov 11 18:13:55 <Dexanote> "Oh, you didn't. It's just that you don't strike one as the most fit either." She shrugs. No anger.
Nov 11 18:13:58 <Artemis> Artemis adjusts his gear and makes everything sit just right for the coming combat.
Nov 11 18:13:59 <Dexanote> "I will."
Nov 11 18:14:06 <Dexanote> "You too."
Nov 11 18:14:10 <E4D> *SPLOOOSH* THe Eve drops into the water like a rock, sinking under the momentum, and then buoying up to the surface, floating.
Nov 11 18:14:13 <Ragazzo> "Mmn."
Nov 11 18:14:20 <Maddy> <Hehehehehe…>
Nov 11 18:14:31 <Ragazzo> PErfectly neutral. Certainly no undercurrents of deep mistrust.
Nov 11 18:14:43 * Strife (PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM#PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:14:45 * Dawny (~ten.tsewq.rtsr.CBB1DBEF-CRInys|criordna#ten.tsewq.rtsr.CBB1DBEF-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:15:34 <E4D> Jason climbs up into the gunner stand and pops the hatch. <Come on up, hun. Light, can you operate a steering wheel and gas pedal?>
Nov 11 18:15:49 <Light> "Yes."
Nov 11 18:15:58 <Maddy> Alice squeezes her way to the spotter place.
Nov 11 18:16:05 <Light> She climbs up, getting used to the rhythm of this particular boat.
Nov 11 18:16:27 <Maddy> *truck tank thing
Nov 11 18:16:47 <E4D> http://after-action.wikidot.com/local--files/vehicles/EveOfDestruction.jpg This is what's floating in the water, by the way. :p
Nov 11 18:17:15 <Light> It's /like/ a boat.
Nov 11 18:19:13 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Lookouts.
Nov 11 18:19:14 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Lookouts.: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Nov 11 18:19:39 <Artemis> Artemis checks and rechecks his firearms. Clik. Clik. Clink.
Nov 11 18:19:45 <MisterFlames> No real activity going on at the site. Nothing irregular, at least.
Nov 11 18:19:55 <Ragazzo> Ad does lance, click clunk, chunk.
Nov 11 18:20:04 <MisterFlames> Smells like dinner, in fact. '
Nov 11 18:20:33 <E4D> <1 klick to shore.>
Nov 11 18:21:27 <E4D> <Light, as soon as we touch ground, let off the gas and hit the big red dwitch on the left side of the steering column. Over your head, there's a green button marked BATT 1. Hit that after the switch.>
Nov 11 18:22:51 <Light> "Will do."
Nov 11 18:25:17 <E4D> The LAV touches beach.
Nov 11 18:25:35 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Lookouts.
Nov 11 18:25:36 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Lookouts.: 5 (4df+3=+, -, +, +)
Nov 11 18:25:42 <E4D> <Now. Artemis, Lance, out the back.>
Nov 11 18:25:50 <Ragazzo> Lance hustles out.
Nov 11 18:26:04 <MisterFlames> Looks like a little curious activity is going on now.
Nov 11 18:26:08 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Myr leans back, and takes a deep breath. Stealth.
Nov 11 18:26:08 <Glacon> Dexanote: Myr leans back, and takes a deep breath. Stealth.: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Nov 11 18:26:12 <Artemis> Artemis hustles behind and goes around the LAVs side, opposite Lance.
Nov 11 18:26:24 <E4D> Curiosu activity? What kind of curious?
Nov 11 18:26:34 <Ragazzo> Lance hugs the side of the LAV Art isn't on, scanning for targets.
Nov 11 18:26:45 <MisterFlames> Along the lines of "Hey, did you hear something?"
Nov 11 18:26:51 <Artemis> 4df+3 Survival maneuver to stealth, Art surveys the land type and calculates how best to use it.
Nov 11 18:26:52 <Glacon> Artemis: Survival maneuver to stealth, Art surveys the land type and calculates how best to use it.: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
Nov 11 18:27:03 <E4D> …
Nov 11 18:27:10 <Artemis> He's never been to this part of the world before!Oh well.
Nov 11 18:27:17 <MisterFlames> The land isn't giving a lot of opportunities.
Nov 11 18:28:08 <Artemis> Well, he moves along as subtly as he can, keeping a watch out.
Nov 11 18:28:13 <Ragazzo> 4df Perception maneuver| Lance examines his surroundings for somewhere to hide where he can pick off targets.
Nov 11 18:28:13 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Perception maneuver| Lance examines his surroundings for somewhere to hide where he can pick off targets.: -1 (4df=-, +, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:28:15 <E4D> <Bring it on up, slowly. Light, you see any lights, stop immediately.>
Nov 11 18:28:15 <Maddy> Alice keeps a look out.
Nov 11 18:28:17 <Ragazzo> Nope.
Nov 11 18:28:28 <E4D> <You see a treeline, stop about a hundred yards short.>
Nov 11 18:28:35 <Ragazzo> He just moves as quietly as he can, trying to advance with the LAv,
Nov 11 18:28:53 <Light> Light, a little late, does everything she was supposed to. "You got it." She drives slowly forward, looking around for anything.
Nov 11 18:29:41 <MisterFlames> The two guys on watch are looking toward the treeline, trying to figure out what they heard. One of them heads toward the boat.
Nov 11 18:30:02 <E4D> 4df+4 Peception. Jason scans the treeline, looking for additional targets on the thermal.
Nov 11 18:30:03 <Glacon> E4D: Peception. Jason scans the treeline, looking for additional targets on the thermal.: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
Nov 11 18:30:48 <MisterFlames> All of the heat comes from the huts and such.
Nov 11 18:31:13 <MisterFlames> And the two guys outside. One of which is getting out the RPG.
Nov 11 18:31:26 <E4D> <Halt the vehicle.>
Nov 11 18:31:40 <Light> Light applies breaks.
Nov 11 18:31:47 <E4D> <All personnel, freeze. Get low.>
Nov 11 18:31:59 <Artemis> Artemis drops to the ground.
Nov 11 18:32:20 <Ragazzo> Lance blinks, and lets his SIG hang from it's sling. He draws his 9 mill, swallowing, and halts, dropping to the floor, and rolling slightly away from the lav.
Nov 11 18:32:29 * Dawny has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))
Nov 11 18:32:44 <Dexanote> Myr crouches.
Nov 11 18:32:47 <Ragazzo> He's trying to line up a shot quietly.
Nov 11 18:33:00 <Maddy> Alice waits.
Nov 11 18:33:34 <E4D> Jason keeps the thermals on the man. <Everyone else, disembark. I'm right behind you. Alice, you want the gun? I'm moving out.>
Nov 11 18:33:34 <MisterFlames> The two guards get together, and one of them takes out a pair of binoculars, looking among the trees. The other has the RPG prepped.
Nov 11 18:33:44 <Artemis> Artemis is doing the same with his own pistol.
Nov 11 18:33:44 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth to Guns?
Nov 11 18:33:44 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth to Guns?: 4 (4df+3=+, -, +, 0)
Nov 11 18:34:05 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Looking around.
Nov 11 18:34:05 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Looking around.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 18:34:07 <Maddy> <W-wherever you w-want me.>
Nov 11 18:34:30 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ath to guns? Lance inhales, and steadies himself, tightening his grip.
Nov 11 18:34:31 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath to guns? Lance inhales, and steadies himself, tightening his grip.: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Nov 11 18:34:34 <E4D> 4df+4 Perception. Jason steps out quietly and lines up a shot on the man carrying the RPG. <Binoculars, Artie.>
Nov 11 18:34:34 <Glacon> E4D: Perception. Jason steps out quietly and lines up a shot on the man carrying the RPG. <Binoculars, Artie.>: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 11 18:34:45 <E4D> <On three.>
Nov 11 18:35:08 <Artemis> Artemis adjusts his aim and waits for the count.
Nov 11 18:35:15 <E4D> 4df+7 <One… two… *three*.>
Nov 11 18:35:15 <Glacon> E4D: <One… two… *three*.>: 8 (4df+7=0, 0, +, 0)
Nov 11 18:35:18 <Artemis> 4df+4 PLINK PLINK
Nov 11 18:35:18 <Glacon> Artemis: PLINK PLINK: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Nov 11 18:35:36 <E4D> Hearts and minds? Two in the heart, one in the mind.
Nov 11 18:35:45 <Ragazzo> Lance waits, ready to follow up with a shot if either missed.
Nov 11 18:36:27 <Maddy> 4df+7 PEWPEWPEW
Nov 11 18:36:28 <Glacon> Maddy: PEWPEWPEW: 7 (4df+7=-, +, -, +)
Nov 11 18:36:39 <MisterFlames> RPG goes down, and the binocs guy yelps in surprise, bringing up his AK. He shouts an alarm, of course.
Nov 11 18:36:43 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Psttshh
Nov 11 18:36:44 <Glacon> Dexanote: Psttshh: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
Nov 11 18:37:01 <E4D> I hope his cry's cut short by ALice's blistering fire.
Nov 11 18:37:39 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Let's see.
Nov 11 18:37:39 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Let's see.: 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Nov 11 18:37:55 <Ragazzo> Lance watches…and waits.
Nov 11 18:38:03 <MisterFlames> Yeah, he dropped. However, there is still more noise.
Nov 11 18:38:22 <Artemis> Artemis exhales. His shot was good, but the guy moved his head at the last moment. He moves up into a crouch.
Nov 11 18:38:31 <Ragazzo> Lance does the same.
Nov 11 18:38:48 <Ragazzo> He's weaving between trees, trying to stay in cover.
Nov 11 18:39:00 <MisterFlames> The camp starts getting active, and two more people step outside, AKs in hand.
Nov 11 18:39:15 <Light> Light takes the momentary silence to slip out of Eve, carefully, keeping the vehicle between her and gunfire.
Nov 11 18:39:30 <E4D> <Move it up, *quick*. Double time. Get to the tree line and pick your targets, and do it fucking fast. Alice, be ready to hit those boats.>
Nov 11 18:39:39 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Looking for targets.
Nov 11 18:39:40 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Looking for targets.: 5 (4df+3=+, +, 0, 0)
Nov 11 18:39:55 <Maddy> <Right.> Alice sits in the LAV, now sans driver.
Nov 11 18:40:00 <E4D> Jason moves as quickly as he dares through the foliage, keeping to any low brush and bushes.
Nov 11 18:40:05 <Artemis> Artemis is up and hustling. He is a hustler.
Nov 11 18:40:11 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth
Nov 11 18:40:12 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 18:40:13 <MisterFlames> The two men point in your general direction, and start to shout.
Nov 11 18:40:37 <Ragazzo> Lance lifts his pistol, and squeezes off a round, aiming for the one on the left.
Nov 11 18:40:49 <Artemis> Artemis aims, one on the right.
Nov 11 18:40:50 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Pop
Nov 11 18:40:51 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Pop: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, +, +)
Nov 11 18:40:55 <Artemis> 4df+2 PLINK
Nov 11 18:40:56 <Glacon> Artemis: PLINK: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 18:40:58 * Dexanote_ (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:41:11 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Cole's
Nov 11 18:41:11 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Cole's: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:41:15 * Dexanote_ is now known as ProfChainsawFace
Nov 11 18:41:20 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason opens up. Single shot to the head.
Nov 11 18:41:20 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Arty
Nov 11 18:41:21 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Arty: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 18:41:21 <Glacon> E4D: Jason opens up. Single shot to the head.: 2 (4df+5=-, -, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:41:26 <E4D> O_O
Nov 11 18:41:40 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Jason
Nov 11 18:41:40 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Jason: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:41:46 <E4D> Jason slips on the rocky underfooting as he squeezes the trigger.
Nov 11 18:41:48 <Artemis> Lots of distracting foliage, it seems.
Nov 11 18:42:11 <MisterFlames> Both men are hit and hurt, and try to take cover.
Nov 11 18:42:41 <Ragazzo> Lance slips back into the treeline, moving quickly, and keeping low, to avoid returning fire.
Nov 11 18:42:54 <MisterFlames> Lights start coming on in the area, around the radio hut and another one.
Nov 11 18:43:28 <Artemis> Artemis keeps an eye out with any hostiles hefting RPGs.
Nov 11 18:43:55 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 11 18:43:56 <Ragazzo> Lance is looking for more approaching men.
Nov 11 18:45:04 * ProfChainsawFace has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 8.0/20111104165243])
Nov 11 18:45:58 <E4D> <Those two! With the lights on! Get there, *now*!>
Nov 11 18:46:29 * Tox has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 11 18:46:32 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:46:34 <E4D> Jason raises up, weapon sighted dead ahead, checks his flanks, and then starts moving forward in a low, fast crouch.
Nov 11 18:46:43 <Maddy> Alice stays on the boats unless told otherwise.
Nov 11 18:47:10 <Artemis> Artemis stalks ahead on Jason's command.
Nov 11 18:47:21 <Ragazzo> Lance follows.
Nov 11 18:47:22 <Artemis> 4df+3 Stealth to PDef maneuver
Nov 11 18:47:23 <Glacon> Artemis: Stealth to PDef maneuver: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Nov 11 18:47:38 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:47:52 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ath to phys. def maneuver, LAnce abandons stealth, just trying to be a hard target.
Nov 11 18:47:52 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath to phys. def maneuver, LAnce abandons stealth, just trying to be a hard target.: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Nov 11 18:48:45 <E4D> 4df+4 Athletics to pdf. He runs faster and faster, weapon up, head on a swivel. Get lucky and hit Oxide, it ain't gonna hurt *too* bad.
Nov 11 18:48:45 <Glacon> E4D: Athletics to pdf. He runs faster and faster, weapon up, head on a swivel. Get lucky and hit Oxide, it ain't gonna hurt *too* bad.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 11 18:48:50 <E4D> O_O
Nov 11 18:48:51 <MisterFlames> The two who took hits and cover do a bit of 'spray and pray'. Typical irregular fire discipline, that is, None.
Nov 11 18:49:04 <Dexanote> Myr follows everyone, Stealth'd 5, but still careful.
Nov 11 18:49:28 * Light stays near the vehicle with Alice, deciding that as she's unprotected, she may as well hang back.
Nov 11 18:49:29 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Everyone roll PD against this.
Nov 11 18:49:30 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Everyone roll PD against this.: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Nov 11 18:49:32 * Strife has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Nov 11 18:49:44 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Oh noes
Nov 11 18:49:45 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Oh noes: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
Nov 11 18:49:48 <Artemis> 4df+6 Artemis' Pdef
Nov 11 18:49:48 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis' Pdef: 5 (4df+6=+, -, 0, -)
Nov 11 18:49:54 <E4D> 4df+7 Like a fucking boss. Jason's a dreadnaught, charging ahead.
Nov 11 18:49:55 <Glacon> E4D: Like a fucking boss. Jason's a dreadnaught, charging ahead.: 9 (4df+7=0, 0, +, +)
Nov 11 18:50:31 <Maddy> 4df+4
Nov 11 18:50:32 <MisterFlames> The bullets might be actively avoiding Jason, in fact.
Nov 11 18:50:32 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 18:50:41 <E4D> 4df+5 He draws his handgun as he approaches the downed targets. He takes aim at the first one he sees, unleasing two rounds at the his center of mass.
Nov 11 18:50:42 <Glacon> E4D: He draws his handgun as he approaches the downed targets. He takes aim at the first one he sees, unleasing two rounds at the his center of mass.: 8 (4df+5=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 11 18:50:43 * Heiden (ten.htuoslleb.mem.47AB3795-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.htuoslleb.mem.47AB3795-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:50:43 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Heiden
Nov 11 18:50:58 <Light> 4df+3 Oh shit oh shit oh shit
Nov 11 18:50:59 <Glacon> Light: Oh shit oh shit oh shit: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Nov 11 18:51:03 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Prolly dead.
Nov 11 18:51:04 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Prolly dead.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Nov 11 18:51:22 * DexaDexa (ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 18:51:31 <Artemis> Artemis tumbles under the clumsy line of fire and starts to close in on the two soldiers, and pelts the second one with more bullets.
Nov 11 18:51:36 <Artemis> 4df+2 PLINK PLINK
Nov 11 18:51:36 <Glacon> Artemis: PLINK PLINK: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 18:51:37 <MisterFlames> ((Alice and Sophia are fine. LAV is not going to let AK fire through.))
Nov 11 18:51:53 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Tapping Cover
Nov 11 18:51:53 <Ragazzo> Lance looks back, and lines up a shot on the one jason didn't kill.
Nov 11 18:51:53 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Tapping Cover: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:51:59 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Plink
Nov 11 18:52:00 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Plink: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Nov 11 18:52:04 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Tapping Cover
Nov 11 18:52:05 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Tapping Cover: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
Nov 11 18:52:14 <MisterFlames> Down.
Nov 11 18:52:27 <Ragazzo> "Let's get the door?"
Nov 11 18:52:52 <MisterFlames> There is a lot of shouting in one of the Indonesian languages, but God knows what they're saying. '
Nov 11 18:52:57 <Ragazzo> Lance takes up a spot to the left of the first hut's door.
Nov 11 18:53:15 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Nov 11 18:53:20 <E4D> Jason charges ahead toward the huts, holstering his handgun and drawing the combat shottie from its scabbard. He waves the others up frantically with his left hand.
Nov 11 18:53:38 <E4D> Jason passes the first hut, heading for the one with lights and the radio tree.
Nov 11 18:53:48 <Ragazzo> Lance follows jason.
Nov 11 18:53:53 <DexaDexa> Myr's rightbehind him.
Nov 11 18:54:08 <MisterFlames> Two more guys come out from the lit building, and another steps out from the radio hut. All with AKs.
Nov 11 18:54:11 <Artemis> Artemis follows, drawing his lance with his free hand.
Nov 11 18:54:30 <Artemis> Then he turns in an instant and charges the nearest soldier.
Nov 11 18:55:28 <MisterFlames> Roll attacks.
Nov 11 18:55:31 <E4D> 4df+7 Tagging Con1. Jason flicks the upbuilt SPAS to semi-auto, sending two 8-gauge flechette rounds at the one who thought hiding until the last minute was better
Nov 11 18:55:31 <Artemis> 4df+5 Feint, duck, swipe across throat
Nov 11 18:55:32 <Glacon> Artemis: Feint, duck, swipe across throat: 3 (4df+5=-, -, -, +)
Nov 11 18:55:32 <Glacon> E4D: Tagging Con1. Jason flicks the upbuilt SPAS to semi-auto, sending two 8-gauge flechette rounds at the one who thought hiding until the last minute was better: 6 (4df+7=-, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 18:55:49 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 This is gonna hurt.
Nov 11 18:55:49 <Glacon> MisterFlames: This is gonna hurt.: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 11 18:55:53 <MisterFlames> Down.
Nov 11 18:56:08 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Lance fires off several rounds at the one guy that's left from his pistol.
Nov 11 18:56:08 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lance fires off several rounds at the one guy that's left from his pistol.: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, +)
Nov 11 18:56:28 <DexaDexa> 4df+2 Myr fires off a couple rounds after everyone else gets out of teh way.
Nov 11 18:56:29 <Glacon> DexaDexa: Myr fires off a couple rounds after everyone else gets out of teh way.: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Nov 11 18:56:46 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Arty
Nov 11 18:56:46 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Arty: 3 (4df+2=-, +, 0, +)
Nov 11 18:57:01 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Myr
Nov 11 18:57:01 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Myr: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:57:15 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Lance
Nov 11 18:57:16 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Lance: 3 (4df+2=0, +, +, -)
Nov 11 18:57:36 <MisterFlames> Jason's is down, but the two others didn't get touched.
Nov 11 18:58:35 <MisterFlames> Whups. Myr's did get hit, Sorry. He's hurt, but not down.
Nov 11 18:59:00 <MisterFlames> Arty and Myr are targets.
Nov 11 18:59:14 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Arty
Nov 11 18:59:14 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Arty: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Nov 11 18:59:21 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Myr
Nov 11 18:59:21 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Myr: 1 (4df+3=0, 0, -, -)
Nov 11 18:59:27 <Artemis> 4df+4 Nope
Nov 11 18:59:28 <Glacon> Artemis: Nope: 5 (4df+4=+, +, -, 0)
Nov 11 18:59:28 <DexaDexa> 4df+2 "Shi-"
Nov 11 18:59:29 <Glacon> DexaDexa: "Shi-": 2 (4df+2=-, 0, +, 0)
Nov 11 18:59:44 <MisterFlames> Shots go wide.
Nov 11 18:59:53 <Ragazzo> Lance drops his pistol into it's holster, and draws hsi sword, going in for some up close and personal.
Nov 11 19:00:27 <Artemis> Artemis responds with extreme violence.
Nov 11 19:00:29 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 He strides up, and takes a heavy swing at neck of the guy myr hit.
Nov 11 19:00:30 <Glacon> Ragazzo: He strides up, and takes a heavy swing at neck of the guy myr hit.: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Nov 11 19:00:43 <Artemis> 4df+5 This is a very sharp weapon.
Nov 11 19:00:43 <Glacon> Artemis: This is a very sharp weapon.: 7 (4df+5=+, -, +, +)
Nov 11 19:00:50 <DexaDexa> 4df+4 Myr steps back behind Arty, Lance, Jason and Light before shifting to wipe the target's memory of her. MDef.
Nov 11 19:00:51 <Glacon> DexaDexa: Myr steps back behind Arty, Lance, Jason and Light before shifting to wipe the target's memory of her. MDef.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 19:00:59 <E4D> 4df+7 Jason sidearm comes out, ripping shots at the wounded personnel as he makes for the entrance of the radio hut.
Nov 11 19:00:59 <Glacon> E4D: Jason sidearm comes out, ripping shots at the wounded personnel as he makes for the entrance of the radio hut.: 7 (4df+7=+, -, 0, 0)
Nov 11 19:01:29 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Dead
Nov 11 19:01:29 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Dead: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, +, -)
Nov 11 19:01:49 <MisterFlames> Arty's guy is what's left, and he's looking a bit overwhelmed now.
Nov 11 19:01:53 <DexaDexa> -1 AP.
Nov 11 19:02:40 <E4D> 4df+4 Perception to identify immediate targets He lets the now-spent mag fall into his drop pouch and slams another into the well, sending the action home and drawing the shottie as he breaches.
Nov 11 19:02:41 <Glacon> E4D: Perception to identify immediate targets He lets the now-spent mag fall into his drop pouch and slams another into the well, sending the action home and drawing the shottie as he breaches.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 19:02:46 <Ragazzo> Lance swipes is sword through the air, clearing it of blood, as his target's head thumps to the ground.
Nov 11 19:03:18 <Ragazzo> "Go back up Jason, artemis. I'll take this last guy, and be right there."
Nov 11 19:03:46 <MisterFlames> The Outside targets are cleared now. Jason steps into the radio hut, where two guys are with the hostages, and there's a lot of screaming going on.
Nov 11 19:03:47 <Artemis> Artemis ducks away rejoins Jason.
Nov 11 19:04:13 <E4D> Is it english?
Nov 11 19:04:23 <Ragazzo> Lance draws his pistol and fires a round at the last guy's head?
Nov 11 19:04:36 <MisterFlames> Nope!
Nov 11 19:04:43 <Artemis> He holsters the pistol and unslings the shotgun as he follows Jason inside.
Nov 11 19:05:16 <DexaDexa> Myr steps in. Unstealth'd. "Well, that wasn't so hard." She breathes.
Nov 11 19:05:48 <E4D> 4df+7 Burning point #3 for mah power. «TAKE THE SHOT!» Jason sends a double tap at one man's head, to his left. «RIGHT SIDE! RIGHT SIDE!»
Nov 11 19:05:49 <Glacon> E4D: Burning point #3 for mah power. «TAKE THE SHOT!» Jason sends a double tap at one man's head, to his left. «RIGHT SIDE! RIGHT SIDE!»: 6 (4df+7=+, 0, -, -)
Nov 11 19:05:58 <Maddy> Alice whistle a jaunty tune.
Nov 11 19:07:03 <Artemis> 4df+4 Tagging CC, as Artemis blasts the second man with the volatile Super Shorty.
Nov 11 19:07:03 <Glacon> Artemis: Tagging CC, as Artemis blasts the second man with the volatile Super Shorty.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Nov 11 19:07:12 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Shot taken.
Nov 11 19:07:13 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Shot taken.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Nov 11 19:07:23 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Arty's
Nov 11 19:07:23 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Arty's: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Nov 11 19:07:37 <Artemis> Fate point reroll
Nov 11 19:07:41 <Artemis> 4df+4 !!!
Nov 11 19:07:42 <Glacon> Artemis: !!!: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Nov 11 19:07:48 <MisterFlames> 4df+3 Arty's
Nov 11 19:07:48 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Arty's: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Nov 11 19:08:00 <E4D> Holy shit. Talk about differential.;
Nov 11 19:08:02 <MisterFlames> It was fated, both targets down.
Nov 11 19:08:08 <Artemis> Head: gone.
Nov 11 19:08:32 <MisterFlames> The woman looks up and speaks in English. "Are you with Timor Leste?"
Nov 11 19:08:51 <E4D> «BRING THE LAV IN!»
Nov 11 19:09:00 <E4D> «NOW! KEEP GUNS UP!»
Nov 11 19:09:19 <Artemis> Artemis racks the Shorty and slings it.
Nov 11 19:09:22 <Maddy> <December 24th, 9PM, eastern stand-> Alice's singing is interupted. <You h-heard the man, Light!>
Nov 11 19:09:22 * Light gets back inside the driver's seat, and starts it up.
Nov 11 19:09:29 <E4D> <We're here to get you out, ma'am.>
Nov 11 19:09:48 <Maddy> Vrrrrr
Nov 11 19:10:00 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Lance kills the guy outside with a shot to his head, and then makes for jason and art, gesturing for myr to follow.
Nov 11 19:10:00 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lance kills the guy outside with a shot to his head, and then makes for jason and art, gesturing for myr to follow.: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, 0)
Nov 11 19:10:15 <MisterFlames> "Good, thank you." She gets up and grabs the young boy with her. "Watch out, though, there's something in the woods that had the men here worried."
Nov 11 19:10:25 <E4D> <Artemis, get them up and secure them. Flex cuffs. Hands only, behind the ba- what?>
Nov 11 19:10:34 <MisterFlames> Everyone outside, please roll Perception.
Nov 11 19:10:34 <E4D> <What was it?>
Nov 11 19:10:43 <Ragazzo> 4df Ahhh?
Nov 11 19:10:43 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ahhh?: 0 (4df=-, +, 0, 0)
Nov 11 19:10:53 <E4D> «HMAS HAWKESBURY, WE NEED YOU ON STATION *NOW*.»
Nov 11 19:10:54 <DexaDexa> 4df+4 tagging Severe Senses
Nov 11 19:10:55 <Glacon> DexaDexa: tagging Severe Senses: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Nov 11 19:11:01 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 I am the night.
Nov 11 19:11:01 <Glacon> MisterFlames: I am the night.: -1 (4df+2=-, -, -, 0)
Nov 11 19:11:07 <Light> The LAV rolls forwards.
Nov 11 19:11:09 <DexaDexa> Oh FUCK
Nov 11 19:11:13 <Light> And, you know, towards the others.
Nov 11 19:11:53 <MisterFlames> Something *big* comes out of the woods. Whatever it is, it's probably as big as the LAV, and doesn't show up clearly on Infrared.
Nov 11 19:12:15 <DexaDexa> "… Shit."
Nov 11 19:12:20 <DexaDexa> "Jason…"
Nov 11 19:12:23 <Ragazzo> «We've got something big out here, hurry up on the LAV.»
Nov 11 19:12:49 <E4D> <LAV! STAND BY TO ENGAGE!>
Nov 11 19:12:51 <MisterFlames> «Hawkesbury on station» Midnight replies.
Nov 11 19:13:13 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason steps outside, unlimbering the FLASH. <Show your face, motherfucker.>
Nov 11 19:13:14 <Glacon> E4D: Jason steps outside, unlimbering the FLASH. <Show your face, motherfucker.>: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Nov 11 19:13:18 <DexaDexa> Myr reloads, squinting at the hueg thing.
Nov 11 19:13:32 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Nov 11 19:13:38 <Light> "Alice, how are we?" She pulls it up.
Nov 11 19:13:39 <Artemis> Artemis secures the hostages (that is what Jason suggested, right?).
Nov 11 19:13:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 LAnce doesn't waste time with that, he just fires.
Nov 11 19:13:40 <Glacon> Ragazzo: LAnce doesn't waste time with that, he just fires.: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
Nov 11 19:13:50 <Ragazzo> Right up at the big thing.
Nov 11 19:14:18 <MisterFlames> Jason sees it. It looks like a Komodo Dragon, really. Only twenty feet long, weighing two tons, and thick scales.
Nov 11 19:14:34 <DexaDexa> 4df+2 Occult
Nov 11 19:14:34 <MisterFlames> '4df+6 Armor plating.
Nov 11 19:14:34 <Glacon> DexaDexa: Occult: 4 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, +)
Nov 11 19:14:39 <Ragazzo> It should be noted lance has dropped his pistol and swapped to the SIG.
Nov 11 19:14:48 <MisterFlames> 4df+6 Armor plating.
Nov 11 19:14:48 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Armor plating.: 9 (4df+6=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 11 19:15:34 <E4D> 4df+7 <… Fuck *that*. CLEAR THE BACKBLAST AREA!> He kneels and fires a 66mm high explosive incendiary, hoping to God 20-foot long Komodos burn.
Nov 11 19:15:34 <Glacon> E4D: <… Fuck *that*. CLEAR THE BACKBLAST AREA!> He kneels and fires a 66mm high explosive incendiary, hoping to God 20-foot long Komodos burn.: 7 (4df+7=0, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 19:15:58 <MisterFlames> 4df+6 Armor plating.
Nov 11 19:15:58 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Armor plating.: 5 (4df+6=0, +, -, -)
Nov 11 19:16:29 <DexaDexa> 4df+3 Stealth || Myr relaxes, keeping her eyes on the beast.
Nov 11 19:16:29 <Glacon> DexaDexa: Stealth || Myr relaxes, keeping her eyes on the beast.: 6 (4df+3=+, +, 0, +)
Nov 11 19:16:30 <MisterFlames> They do burn, and it does not like that. However, it's now angry, on fire, and charging toward Jason.'
Nov 11 19:16:33 <Ragazzo> Lance hustles back from the blast, squeezing his eye shut to avoid the flash.
Nov 11 19:16:51 <Maddy> 4df+6 Fuck you whatever you are! Alice shoosts it.
Nov 11 19:16:51 <Glacon> Maddy: Fuck you whatever you are! Alice shoosts it.: 9 (4df+6=+, 0, +, +)
Nov 11 19:16:55 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Attack Jason!
Nov 11 19:16:55 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Attack Jason!: 6 (4df+4=0, 0, +, +)
Nov 11 19:17:12 <MisterFlames> 4df+6 Armor plating.
Nov 11 19:17:13 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Armor plating.: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, -, 0)
Nov 11 19:17:33 <E4D> 4df+5 <FUCK ME!> He dives toward it and to the side as it charges, trying to get past it.
Nov 11 19:17:33 <Glacon> E4D: <FUCK ME!> He dives toward it and to the side as it charges, trying to get past it.: 8 (4df+5=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 11 19:18:26 <MisterFlames> The jaws miss, and Jason smells cooked meat as he misses. It's still moving, though, although more thrashing than consciously attacking.
Nov 11 19:18:52 <Artemis> Artemis circles about to the beasts huge flank, setting up for something stupid and courageous.
Nov 11 19:18:56 <Artemis> 4df+3 Ath to melee
Nov 11 19:18:57 <Glacon> Artemis: Ath to melee: 6 (4df+3=+, +, +, 0)
Nov 11 19:19:02 <Artemis> Oh yeah.
Nov 11 19:19:10 <E4D> Jason hustles toward the LAV. «GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, PEOPLE! WE! ARE! LEAVING!»
Nov 11 19:19:12 <Ragazzo> Burning my last point to swap back to melee.
Nov 11 19:19:24 <Ragazzo> Oooor not.
Nov 11 19:19:32 <Maddy> Alice stands by to cover their escape.
Nov 11 19:19:39 <Ragazzo> Yeah, never mind, he just backs up.
Nov 11 19:20:03 <DexaDexa> Myrtle keeps her gun on the reptile, behind Alice.
Nov 11 19:20:04 <MisterFlames> Maneuver successful, Arty. Go.
Nov 11 19:20:26 <Light> Light puts it in gear, or something.
Nov 11 19:20:29 <E4D> He scrabbles up the side, not bothering climbing in, and settles into the bustle rack.
Nov 11 19:20:43 <Maddy> Alice is in the LAV
Nov 11 19:20:56 <Ragazzo> Actually, yes he does spend the point, and he draws his sword, sprinting for where Arty is.
Nov 11 19:21:02 <Artemis> Artemis uses this moment to be a fine distraction to the beast. He sprints up to the monster's side, leaps mightily, and brings the tip of the lance in for its scaly neck.
Nov 11 19:21:15 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ath maneuver to melee, as lance gets ready to fuck up some komod with arty.
Nov 11 19:21:15 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath maneuver to melee, as lance gets ready to fuck up some komod with arty.: 3 (4df+3=0, +, 0, -)
Nov 11 19:21:20 <Artemis> 4df+7 !!!
Nov 11 19:21:21 <Glacon> Artemis: !!!: 7 (4df+7=0, -, +, 0)
Nov 11 19:21:35 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 He slashes at the same neck as arty.
Nov 11 19:21:35 <Glacon> Ragazzo: He slashes at the same neck as arty.: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 19:21:43 <Artemis> 4df+7 fate point, reroll
Nov 11 19:21:43 <Glacon> Artemis: fate point, reroll: 5 (4df+7=-, 0, 0, -)
Nov 11 19:21:47 <Artemis> ffffuck
Nov 11 19:21:57 <E4D> «Shit. They're fighting this thing.»
Nov 11 19:22:19 <DexaDexa> 4df+2 Myrtle removes the silencer from her gun, and fires off several loud shots.
Nov 11 19:22:19 <Glacon> DexaDexa: Myrtle removes the silencer from her gun, and fires off several loud shots.: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
Nov 11 19:22:20 <Maddy> «Get in the fucking tank!»
Nov 11 19:22:37 <Maddy> Alice resists the urge to find a way to honk the horn.
Nov 11 19:22:50 <E4D> «Midnight, do you have radio traffic? See any lights?» He talks as he gets set up to deliver some rifle fire to the beast's grape. Guaranteed to open up the sinuses.
Nov 11 19:23:09 <DexaDexa> She steps back into the LAV. Hopefully this will distract the lizard.
Nov 11 19:23:11 <Artemis> Well never fucking mind then. Artemis takes the hostages and retreats with the others.
Nov 11 19:23:23 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason rips out a long burst from his rifle, letting the crosshairs walk up the creatures neck and head.
Nov 11 19:23:24 <Glacon> E4D: Jason rips out a long burst from his rifle, letting the crosshairs walk up the creatures neck and head.: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Nov 11 19:23:54 <MisterFlames> ((Okay, hold it. Who melee attacked.))
Nov 11 19:24:00 <Ragazzo> Lance helps arty with his hostages, and gets in the LAV.
Nov 11 19:24:06 <Ragazzo> Well, lance did.
Nov 11 19:24:21 <Artemis> Artemis did.
Nov 11 19:24:29 <Artemis> Or didnt. Whatever is more useful.
Nov 11 19:24:34 <Ragazzo> Yeah.
Nov 11 19:24:48 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Dying throes. Melee attackers roll PD against this.
Nov 11 19:24:48 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Dying throes. Melee attackers roll PD against this.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
Nov 11 19:25:05 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Oops
Nov 11 19:25:05 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Oops: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Nov 11 19:25:08 <Artemis> 4df+4
Nov 11 19:25:09 <Glacon> Artemis: : 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Nov 11 19:25:30 <E4D> <Oh shit.>
Nov 11 19:25:34 <MisterFlames> Artemis and Cole lose one body each, due to burns.
Nov 11 19:25:56 <MisterFlames> The lizard is still thrashing around, but no longer coordinated.
Nov 11 19:26:23 <MisterFlames> «I don't see any lights. There was radio traffic, though.»
Nov 11 19:26:36 <Ragazzo> Lance swears and backs away, glancing at Artemis. "I think we're done here. Let's go back?"
Nov 11 19:26:47 <Ragazzo> He winces, eye squeezing almost shut.
Nov 11 19:26:51 <Ragazzo> This huuuurts.
Nov 11 19:28:12 <E4D> <ALICE! LIGHT! WE GOT INJURED!>
Nov 11 19:28:22 <E4D> <MYR, can you drive?>
Nov 11 19:28:37 <Ragazzo> "Artemis, come on, let's *go*."
Nov 11 19:28:44 <Light> «Is the thing dead?»
Nov 11 19:29:02 <MisterFlames> Yeah, it's dead, but still thrashing around.
Nov 11 19:29:16 <Artemis> Yes yes, off they go
Nov 11 19:29:29 <Ragazzo> LAnce heads into the LAV with art.
Nov 11 19:29:30 <Light> Er, Light asks via radio, but she sees that too, I imagine.
Nov 11 19:29:56 <E4D> «It's dy*ing*. I can cover you.»
Nov 11 19:30:07 <Maddy> Alice dropt into the crew compartment. <Who n-needs fixin?"
Nov 11 19:30:09 <Maddy> >
Nov 11 19:30:19 <DexaDexa> "Yes, I can drive. Doctor Light, help them." Myr climbs through into the driver's seat.
Nov 11 19:30:31 <Ragazzo> "Let me handle those burns of yours…" He says to Art, pulling out his first kit, once they're inside and going to work on the warrior. "I could use some help, Alice."
Nov 11 19:30:38 <E4D> Jason dismounts and kneels by the back of the LAV, rifle up, checking their flanks.
Nov 11 19:30:42 <Ragazzo> "OR sophia. Either of you."
Nov 11 19:30:55 <Light> Light moves out, carrying the big medical bag. "Right here."
Nov 11 19:31:00 <E4D> <Get 'em on board, work on them there if you can. We're burnin' time.>
Nov 11 19:31:11 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 He goes to work on art. Basic burn treatment.
Nov 11 19:31:12 <Glacon> Ragazzo: He goes to work on art. Basic burn treatment.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Nov 11 19:31:25 <Artemis> "Check the hostages," Artemis says.
Nov 11 19:31:29 <Ragazzo> ^Using the kit.
Nov 11 19:31:35 <Maddy> 4df checking the hostages.
Nov 11 19:31:35 <Glacon> Maddy: checking the hostages.: 0 (4df=+, -, -, +)
Nov 11 19:31:38 <MisterFlames> Hostages seem fine.
Nov 11 19:31:51 <Maddy> Nevermind then. Alice gets back into the turret
Nov 11 19:31:52 <MisterFlames> "Can we go now?" The woman says.
Nov 11 19:32:24 <Light> "Anyone else?"
Nov 11 19:32:26 <E4D> <We're takin' you back to your people. You're safe now.>
Nov 11 19:32:28 * Nioki has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 7.0.1/20110928134238])
Nov 11 19:32:31 <Ragazzo> Lance is still burned up.
Nov 11 19:32:45 <E4D> Jason steps up into the troop campartment up the ramp.
Nov 11 19:32:46 <MisterFlames> "Thank you," she replies softly.
Nov 11 19:32:52 <Ragazzo> He's attempting to treat himself.
Nov 11 19:33:07 <Maddy> <I got the g-guns, let's shag it.>
Nov 11 19:34:15 <DexaDexa> Myr gets a feel for teh controls and goes.
Nov 11 19:34:18 <MisterFlames> And the run be done, and back to the Hawk and AfterAction.