Hungry Like the Wolf

Mar 25 21:02:25 <E4D> «What are we lookin' at once we get there, Alice?»
Mar 25 21:03:11 * Liebe (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 21:03:42 <TroyL> "Scraw?" Tank inquires, looking up at Jason.
Mar 25 21:03:44 <Maddy> «S-should be a moderately sized cottage, l-lots of trees…big veranda…» she drives down the single lonly road, linded with trees and cliffs.
Mar 25 21:05:13 <Maddy> «It's not far…I…I dont know…» they keep going. Perception!
Mar 25 21:05:32 <Pemander> 4df seeing ALL
Mar 25 21:05:33 <CROM> Pemander: seeing ALL: 1 (4df=0, +, -, +)
Mar 25 21:05:55 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason's nestled behind the gun, casually checking their flanks.
Mar 25 21:05:55 <CROM> E4D: Jason's nestled behind the gun, casually checking their flanks.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Mar 25 21:05:59 <TroyL> 4df+4 I'm a Bird, what do I see?
Mar 25 21:05:59 <CROM> TroyL: I'm a Bird, what do I see?: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Mar 25 21:06:00 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 hrmhrm
Mar 25 21:06:01 <CROM> Ragazzo: hrmhrm: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, +, 0)
Mar 25 21:06:06 <Maddy> Well perception, if you can actially see out I should say
Mar 25 21:06:41 <Ragazzo> Forget mine. Sleeps is curled up in the back.
Mar 25 21:07:26 <Dexanote> Myr does not. She is currently politely ignoring Sadler's bugs and squirrels.
Mar 25 21:08:01 <Maddy> Jason and Tank, why not, see a fork in the road up ahead, on the land between the forks, is a fire burning and a hastily buil shanty down.
Mar 25 21:08:45 <TroyL> "Scraw!" Tank points that shit out.
Mar 25 21:10:03 <E4D> "Whoa, fuck, look alive people, we got fires and signs of habitation. Somebody on this gun up here!"
Mar 25 21:10:24 <E4D> He ducks down into the crew compartment, looking around for a volunteer.
Mar 25 21:10:46 <Pemander> Finn stands up.
Mar 25 21:10:57 <Pemander> "I'm on it."
Mar 25 21:11:20 <TroyL> "Scraw!" Tank volunteers too, hopping on Jason's shoulder.
Mar 25 21:11:32 <Pemander> "Tank is my spotter, I guess."
Mar 25 21:11:33 <E4D> Jason scooches to one side of the turret to allow Finn to climb past to the minigun on top of the turret.
Mar 25 21:11:48 <Pemander> Finn climbs up and mans the gun, rubbing his hands together with glee.
Mar 25 21:11:54 <Maddy> «Should I slow down, or b-blow past?»
Mar 25 21:12:08 <TroyL> Tank is on Finn's head now.
Mar 25 21:13:09 <E4D> <Uhhh, fuck. If you see people, and they ain't tryin' to start a fight, stop us.>
Mar 25 21:14:21 <Maddy> Alice keeps driving, as they get closer, there are a few people to be seen, sitting around the fire. They get up at the sound, and one tries to flag down the LAV.
Mar 25 21:14:31 <TroyL> "Scraw."
Mar 25 21:15:03 <Ragazzo> Sleeps is coiled up anxiously and chewing on his fingernails.
Mar 25 21:15:42 <Maddy> «They're f-flagging us…»
Mar 25 21:15:58 <E4D> «Well…>
Mar 25 21:16:10 <E4D> Jason reaches up and swats Finn's leg. "See what they want!"
Mar 25 21:16:28 <Pemander> Finn groans and stands up. "Ey! Who are you guys?"
Mar 25 21:16:40 <Pemander> "And what's with this fire?"
Mar 25 21:17:28 <TroyL> "Scraw!" 'Yeah!'
Mar 25 21:17:32 * MisterFlames (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 21:17:32 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Mar 25 21:18:01 <Maddy> The man, with dark skin and long hair stands in front of the LAV. "If you're looking for anything up that way," he gestures to the left "don't bother. Nothing but death over there."
Mar 25 21:18:22 <Pemander> "You didn't answer my question."
Mar 25 21:19:04 <Maddy> "We are who we are, why's it important? Just trying to give friendly advice."
Mar 25 21:19:44 <Pemander> "…whatever. What do you mean by 'nothing but death'?"
Mar 25 21:20:51 <Maddy> "Wolves. And not your regular wolves either. Something evil got into them, and they've kill too many of our people."
Mar 25 21:21:02 <Maddy> «What's he saying, w-what's going on?»
Mar 25 21:21:28 <Pemander> Finn leans down into the LAV. "Apparently some shit went down on the road to the left, crazy wolves or summin'."
Mar 25 21:21:58 <Pemander> He stands back up. "Was there a cottage to the left? Or to the right, for that matter?"
Mar 25 21:22:02 * Liebe is now known as Praetor
Mar 25 21:22:07 <Ragazzo> "Oh…oh that's not good."
Mar 25 21:22:09 <Maddy> «Ask if they know about my dad, h-he was on the edge of the reserv.»
Mar 25 21:22:13 <E4D> "*Wolves* did this? Why are there fires-" He shuts up as he's cut off.
Mar 25 21:22:57 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Praetor
Mar 25 21:22:57 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Praetor
Mar 25 21:23:19 * Praetor is now known as Liebe
Mar 25 21:24:03 <Maddy> "We come from the left, our whole village is there. There was an older man living on his own, though."
Mar 25 21:24:30 <Pemander> He leans back down. "They said there was an older guy living on his own down the road to the left. That sound like your dad?"
Mar 25 21:24:59 <Maddy> "I don't know, maybe, we should…" Alice starts hyperventilating a little.
Mar 25 21:25:14 <Pemander> "Hey, hey, it's okay."
Mar 25 21:25:26 <Pemander> "No use worrying about it when we don't know anything for sure."
Mar 25 21:25:42 <Pemander> "Jason, what do you want to do with these guys?"
Mar 25 21:25:54 <Pemander> "Seems like they're harmless, but they're a little weird."
Mar 25 21:25:57 <TroyL> "Scrawdly scrraww caraw caw caw scraw raw scraww srrcaww saw scraw craw caaw," Tank explains to Alice.
Mar 25 21:26:32 * Seth (~ten.labolgcbs.omslts.deepsthgil.5CE9768D-CRInys|7tahCecI#ten.labolgcbs.omslts.deepsthgil.5CE9768D-CRInys|7tahCecI) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 21:26:37 <Maddy> "I- don't- speak- bird." she says between deep breaths, trying to calm down.
Mar 25 21:26:38 <Dexanote> Myr, Sadler, and the squirrels stare at Tank.
Mar 25 21:27:12 <E4D> <We ain't doin' nothin' with 'em. We… damn it…>
Mar 25 21:27:26 <E4D> <We still movin', Alice?>
Mar 25 21:29:07 <Maddy> "No, h-he standing in front of the t-truck."
Mar 25 21:29:24 <Pemander> "Eh? Oh."
Mar 25 21:29:42 <TroyL> Lament leans over to Myr. "Are… are they talking to the bird?"
Mar 25 21:30:11 <E4D> «No, I know that, I mean are we still moving? Are we still going that way?»
Mar 25 21:30:13 <Pemander> "Hey, guy! We need to get moving. Don't got enough room to take you with us. Will you step outta the way?"
Mar 25 21:30:39 <E4D> He taps Finn's leg again. "Ask 'em how long it's been since the got runned off!"
Mar 25 21:30:49 <Pemander> "Oh, 'kay."
Mar 25 21:30:59 <Pemander> "And how long has it been since you got run off by the wolves?"
Mar 25 21:31:25 <Maddy> "If you must. May Grandfather Raven watch of you, and keep Tax-" she stops. "A few months."
Mar 25 21:31:51 <Pemander> Finn swears silently.
Mar 25 21:32:05 <E4D> "Well?"
Mar 25 21:32:11 <Pemander> "Been a few months, he says."
Mar 25 21:32:19 <Pemander> He's speaking a bit more quietly than normal.
Mar 25 21:32:31 <E4D> «Alice, you catch that?»
Mar 25 21:32:51 <Maddy> Alice is clenching her teeth and has her eyes tightly shut. «y-yah…I got that…»
Mar 25 21:34:58 <TroyL> "Scraw…"
Mar 25 21:35:21 <Maddy> «C-can…can we just go, please?»
Mar 25 21:35:33 * Ragazzo is now known as Charm-LAY
Mar 25 21:35:44 <E4D> Jason drops out of the turret. "Hey, Lament, cover my spot."
Mar 25 21:36:04 <TroyL> Lament nods, standing and climbing himself up there. "No problem."
Mar 25 21:36:16 * Charm-LAY is now known as Ragazzo
Mar 25 21:37:54 <E4D> Vacillating between the ramp control and the driver's compartment for a moment, he drops into the radio operator's seat just behind where Alice is seated. "You sure?"
Mar 25 21:38:04 <Ragazzo> Sleeps fusses with his hair. So confused about all of this.
Mar 25 21:38:05 <Maddy> "I have to know."
Mar 25 21:39:02 <Maddy> "Please?"
Mar 25 21:40:34 <E4D> "Ain't gotta beg. Go ahead and take us there."
Mar 25 21:41:09 <TroyL> "Scraw." Tank wholeheartedly agrees.
Mar 25 21:41:16 <E4D> He taps his remote mic and bangs on the hull above him. «Yo, Lament, Finn, you see anything not on two legs, fuckin' shoot it, you copy?»
Mar 25 21:41:32 <Pemander> «Aye aye, cap'n.»
Mar 25 21:42:05 <TroyL> «Hah. Sure. Don't let Sleeps outside, eh?» Laughter from above. «Just messing with you, Sleeps.»
Mar 25 21:42:37 <Maddy> The man stepped away from the road a while ago, and back to his people. Alice keeps driving, trying to calm down.
Mar 25 21:42:46 <Ragazzo> «Hah. Hah. Hah.»
Mar 25 21:43:04 <Pemander> «Oh, and does Grandfather Raven mean anything to you guys?»
Mar 25 21:43:12 <Pemander> «Some kind of weird religion or something?» Finn scratches his head.
Mar 25 21:43:33 <Maddy> «T-the one who brough water and salmon t-to the Haida»
Mar 25 21:43:55 <Pemander> «Oh, so those were some o' them eskimo guys."
Mar 25 21:43:58 <Pemander> »*
Mar 25 21:44:01 <TroyL> Bullets fire and a deer hits the ground.
Mar 25 21:44:06 <TroyL> «Got it.»
Mar 25 21:44:11 <Maddy> «…yes.»
Mar 25 21:44:24 <Pemander> Finn frowns at the dead deer.
Mar 25 21:44:46 <Pemander> He's not one to chastise someone for being overzealous, though.
Mar 25 21:44:47 <TroyL> Lament shouts to the people off the road and points it out. "Food for a couple of weeks!" he yells.
Mar 25 21:45:13 <Maddy> The road is pitch dark as Alice drives, there's just trees everywhere. It's eerily quiet.
Mar 25 21:46:11 <Maddy> Eventually they come to a clearing and see http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/What%20is%20this%20I%20don%20t%20even/Seattle_-_Ellsworth_Storey_Cottages_02.jpg inuminated int the LAV's headlights
Mar 25 21:46:30 <Pemander> «Hey, house up ahead.»
Mar 25 21:46:37 <Pemander> «Looks like it might be your dad's place.»
Mar 25 21:46:42 <Maddy> «W-w-we're here…»
Mar 25 21:46:45 <TroyL> «Quaint.»
Mar 25 21:46:47 <E4D> «Occupied? Any lights?»
Mar 25 21:46:48 <TroyL> "Scraw."
Mar 25 21:46:59 <Pemander> Finn squints at the cottage. Anything significant about it?
Mar 25 21:47:15 <Pemander> And are the lights on?
Mar 25 21:47:49 <Maddy> There are
Mar 25 21:48:00 <Pemander> «Lights are on.»
Mar 25 21:48:02 <E4D> Jason reaches up past the divider and gives Alice's shoulder a squeeze. "Turn on all the lights. I don't want to have to fight somethin' in the dark out there."
Mar 25 21:48:15 <Pemander> «No movement or anything though, s'far as I can see.»
Mar 25 21:48:36 <Maddy> She nods, flicking on the lights. "S-should we…I don't know what to do n-now that we're here…"
Mar 25 21:48:59 <E4D> "Easy. We get out and check the place."
Mar 25 21:49:26 <TroyL> A crackling hits the radio, and a moment later, an old sounding, hard voice comes over it… «Who the hell do you think you are?»
Mar 25 21:49:34 <Maddy> She nods again then freezes.
Mar 25 21:49:39 <Dexanote> … kamina?!
Mar 25 21:49:44 <E4D> He reaches back and pulls snatches a balaclava and boonie out of his pack, almost dropping them as the radio speaks.
Mar 25 21:49:44 <Pemander> «Wuh? Whozzat?»
Mar 25 21:50:00 <Maddy> "…d-dad?"
Mar 25 21:50:25 <Maddy> Alie hasn't picked up her radio yet
Mar 25 21:50:40 <TroyL> «Alton Erdritch. Get that piece of shit out of my driveway.»
Mar 25 21:50:45 <E4D> «Sir, this is Corporal Dodridge, US Marines.»
Mar 25 21:51:00 <Maddy> «DADDY!» Alice wrenches the radio from Jason hands.
Mar 25 21:51:12 <TroyL> Silence for moment. «…Dodridge?» then. «ALICE?»
Mar 25 21:51:13 <E4D> «And…» "Gah! It's yours!"
Mar 25 21:51:26 * TroyL is now known as Alton
Mar 25 21:51:39 <Pemander> Finn cracks a smile and leans back in the gunner position, propping his feet up.
Mar 25 21:52:07 <Maddy> Alice lets go of the radio and scrambles out of the LAV, walking, then walking faster, then running towards the house.
Mar 25 21:52:41 <E4D> "Fuck." He drops the ramp. "Come on, guys. Hey, Alice! Slow down!"
Mar 25 21:52:50 <Pemander> «Uh, right.»
Mar 25 21:53:06 <Pemander> Finn lurches up and jumps off the LAV, following the others.
Mar 25 21:53:21 <Ragazzo> Sleeps blinks, but slithers out after everyone. Colmes follows, curiously.
Mar 25 21:53:22 <Alton> The door is open before she gets there, and an older looking man is standing there, holding a shotgun to his side, dropping it as he sees her. "Alice!"
Mar 25 21:53:32 <Maddy> She hesitates, doubt crossing her mind for a moment. God knows she's met enough things that can pretend to be other things…
Mar 25 21:53:48 <Alton> Lament does his damned duty and sits in the LAV, covering everyone's ass.
Mar 25 21:54:08 <Maddy> "Please, goddess, d-don't let this be a trick…"
Mar 25 21:54:47 <Alton> He steps out onto the porch, looking at her, his eyes hard for a moment… "I've seen enough trash that can look like something else… What did I get my daughter for her fifth birthday?"
Mar 25 21:55:16 <E4D> Jason approaches behind her and off to the side, rifle cradled in his arms. He has a very obvious lane of fire set up.
Mar 25 21:55:31 <Pemander> Finn saunters up behind Jason.
Mar 25 21:55:37 <Maddy> "Y-you got me my f-first sketch book…I kept it with me t-till 23 got glassed, and I s-still curse that I couldnt save it…"
Mar 25 21:55:55 <Maddy> Her eyes well up a little.
Mar 25 21:56:05 <Alton> "Alice?" His voice sounds like it could have broken. Could have. But it didn't.
Mar 25 21:56:42 <Maddy> She runs to him coliding in a tiny bear hug.
Mar 25 21:57:22 <Alton> His arms close around her, tightly. "Oh my God… my baby girl came back to me…"
Mar 25 21:58:00 <Maddy> "I t-thought I'd never…and t-then the Haida s-said…" Oh man, Alice stop crying.
Mar 25 21:58:13 * Praetor (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 21:58:20 <Alton> He kisses her cheek, just thankful that she's alive.
Mar 25 21:58:28 <Pemander> Finn leans over to Jason and whispers, "This might be kind of a bad time, but this is the part where the wolves come out and eat us."
Mar 25 21:58:40 <Pemander> "We should get everyone together quickly."
Mar 25 21:58:50 <Alton> "Scraw."
Mar 25 21:59:01 <E4D> He nods to Finn. "Alice? Maybe we should head inside? This isn't exactly secure."
Mar 25 21:59:48 <Alton> His eyes ratchet over to Jason immediately. They are quite hard for a moment as he slides out of the hug, pulling her quickly beside him and into the house, grabbing his shotgun on the way.
Mar 25 21:59:56 <Maddy> "R-right…i-is it ok if t-thye come in, dad?"
Mar 25 22:00:03 <Pemander> "I'm-a go get everyone else."
Mar 25 22:00:08 <Pemander> Finn heads back to the LAV.
Mar 25 22:00:40 <Alton> "If they're your friends, Alice…."
Mar 25 22:01:06 <Maddy> "T-they are."
Mar 25 22:01:12 <Pemander> Finn pokes into the LAV. "Hey guys, we're gonna all hop inside. Alice's dad is here."
Mar 25 22:01:17 * Liebe has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 25 22:01:35 <Alton> Lament sits in his gunner spot. GUARDING PEOPLE. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.
Mar 25 22:01:37 <Pemander> "Oh, and, uh, Sleeps. Try to look non-threatening. Guy's got a shotgun."
Mar 25 22:02:02 <Maddy> "S-some are…different though."
Mar 25 22:02:28 <Ragazzo> Sleeps huffs, but coils up quietly.
Mar 25 22:02:38 <Ragazzo> He's outside with the others.
Mar 25 22:02:41 <E4D> Jason keys his radio again, looking back to the LAV. «Yo, Lament, button that fucker up and stand by for contact. Keep doin' checks with the thermals. Black dipswitch on the right of the viewscreen; toggles black and white hot. You see anything, don't bother callin' on the radio. Engage with the cannon, ground next to the target, first rounds leadin' off…
Mar 25 22:02:44 <Ragazzo> In plain view.
Mar 25 22:02:57 <E4D> «three shots in semi-auto to let usknow.»
Mar 25 22:03:07 <Alton> «Roger.»
Mar 25 22:03:24 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Mar 25 22:03:46 * Praetor is now known as Liebe
Mar 25 22:04:04 <E4D> Jason follows behind Alice, entering the home and looking for a mat to wipe his boots on.
Mar 25 22:04:10 <Pemander> Finn strolls back over to the house and stands next to Sleeps.
Mar 25 22:04:27 <Maddy> There's a mat and jesus, book shelves everywhere.
Mar 25 22:04:49 <Ragazzo> Sleeps yawns, slithering in behind everyone.
Mar 25 22:04:56 <Alton> Alton looks at Sleeps… "Oh. One of those things," he mutters. "Come in and wipe your… whatever the hell it is you have."
Mar 25 22:04:58 <Ragazzo> Colmes putters in before the naga some point
Mar 25 22:05:09 <Ragazzo> "Yes sir."
Mar 25 22:05:22 <Ragazzo> He makes sure not to track, uh…tailprints.
Mar 25 22:06:11 <Pemander> Finn wipes off his shoes and heads into the room, checking everything out with a curious eye as he goes.
Mar 25 22:06:15 <Maddy> "I c-can't believe, I d-don't even…I..d-dad? T-this is Jason, my husband." Alice tries to introduce the two…
Mar 25 22:06:29 <Alton> He smiles again and looks at Alice, hugging her once more. "Oh thank God…" he says again, letting out a long, slow sigh. For a moment, he looks like an old man, but the illusion is gone the second he gets a good look at the rest of them, his eyes settling on Jason… "Dodridge. Corporal… Dodridge. The man who married and knock up my daughter without so much as giving me a phone
Mar 25 22:06:29 <Alton> call?" he asked, staring straight into his eyes.
Mar 25 22:06:30 <E4D> After slinging his rifle, Jason pulls his boonie cover and balaclava off, walks up to Alton, and extends a hand. "Howdy, sir. My name's Jason Dodridge. Alice'- yeah, that's me."
Mar 25 22:06:43 <E4D> "Oh, uh…"
Mar 25 22:06:46 <Alton> Stare.
Mar 25 22:06:54 <E4D> He seems taken aback by his statement for a moment.
Mar 25 22:07:10 <Pemander> Finn raises an eyebrow at Jason.
Mar 25 22:07:19 <Alton> Alton's hand takes Jason's and shakes it. "Thank you for brining my little girl back to me."
Mar 25 22:07:35 <E4D> "I, uh, didn't know I was supposed to call anyone . And we- Oh, uh, yes sir."
Mar 25 22:07:54 <Maddy> "D-dad…b-be nice."
Mar 25 22:08:38 <Alton> "Eh." He carries his shotgun and goes over to a chair next to a fireplace. "Come on, Alice. Tell me where the hell you all have been…" he said.
Mar 25 22:09:08 <Maddy> "J-just about everywhere at t-this point…s-started in Australia…"
Mar 25 22:09:32 <Pemander> Finn sits down on the floor and makes himself at home.
Mar 25 22:09:38 <Ragazzo> Colmes looks about, then sits somewhere.
Mar 25 22:09:45 <Ragazzo> Sleeps coils up on a cosy carpet/rug.
Mar 25 22:09:53 <E4D> "I got a warning about 15 minutes before Pizzicato went into effect. Gave the evacuation order."
Mar 25 22:11:27 <Alton> Alton relaxes in his chair, listening…
Mar 25 22:12:24 <Maddy> "It's…been a long trip, w-we're trying to get to the US, t-try to see where we c-can help with Jason's contacts in the m-military."
Mar 25 22:12:58 <E4D> "GOC…" Jason mutters, not exactly wanting to hide anything.
Mar 25 22:13:05 <Maddy> "T-that too."
Mar 25 22:13:56 <Maddy> "W-what about you, the Haida s-said something about evil d-death wolves?"
Mar 25 22:14:01 <Alton> "GOC is a damn site better than that other crap…" he muttered.
Mar 25 22:15:22 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Mar 25 22:15:27 <Alton> "The wolves?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "So… some of the Haida are still alive out there. Good…" he said. "Wolves. Tons of them. Huge and too damned smart," he said solidly. "Dangerous. Mostly leave you alone if you kill a few of them…"
Mar 25 22:16:05 <Maddy> "A-any way to s-stop them a-all together?"
Mar 25 22:17:26 <Alton> "There's a big one… the leader… if its the kind of set up that it should be, put a bullet or two in that one, and you'l—"
Mar 25 22:17:39 <Pemander> "Yeah! Punch him in the face!"
Mar 25 22:17:48 <Pemander> "Oh, uh, I mean…"
Mar 25 22:17:52 <Alton> A hail of gunfire sounds from outside the house, the snap of bullets through the woods echoing loudly.
Mar 25 22:18:08 <Dexanote> Groan.
Mar 25 22:18:09 <Pemander> "Oh shit. Is that Troy?"
Mar 25 22:18:16 <Maddy> Alice jumps up, reaching for her sidearm. "I thnk it w-was."
Mar 25 22:18:17 <E4D> Jason turns, bolting for the dor, rifle alrady off his back and inhis hands.
Mar 25 22:18:34 <Ragazzo> "…oh dear."
Mar 25 22:18:41 <Pemander> Finn runs out with them. ~Enkal? I think I might need your help…~
Mar 25 22:18:47 <E4D> «What's the story?»
Mar 25 22:18:59 <Alton> «Seven thermals west. Four more east.»
Mar 25 22:18:59 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason's searching for a target.
Mar 25 22:19:00 <CROM> E4D: Jason's searching for a target.: 1 (4df+4=-, -, -, 0)
Mar 25 22:19:03 <Ragazzo> Sleeps slithers to a window, peering out it nervously. Colmes is doing the same.
Mar 25 22:19:24 <Alton> "SCRAW!" 'Oh shit! Excitement!'
Mar 25 22:19:47 <Alton> Another hail of bullets.
Mar 25 22:19:52 <E4D> «I got nothin' on my scope.»
Mar 25 22:19:53 <Maddy> Alice is on Jason's heels running out. "W-why didn't I put my suit on…"
Mar 25 22:20:27 <Pemander> "Uh…guys? Enkal's not…"
Mar 25 22:20:47 <Alton> Alton is on the heels, shotgun in hand.
Mar 25 22:20:55 <Pemander> Finn looks worried for a moment, but then his expression changes to one of fierce determination!
Mar 25 22:21:15 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps slithers silently out the door, trying to find somewhere to hide. (Stealth)
Mar 25 22:21:15 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps slithers silently out the door, trying to find somewhere to hide. (Stealth): 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Mar 25 22:21:30 <Ragazzo> He finds a nice tree which he invades easily, waiting.
Mar 25 22:21:49 <Maddy> There's a sound of howling and there's movement in the treeline.
Mar 25 22:22:03 <Alton> «EAST, GOD DAMNIT!»
Mar 25 22:22:04 <E4D> Jason takes a knee just outside the door, weapon up. "Somethin' rushes us, just put up a wall of fire."
Mar 25 22:22:16 <Alton> He continues to shoot at termals, being awweessooommmeee!
Mar 25 22:22:22 <Pemander> Finn scowls. He gets into a ready stance, preparing to defend himself if necessary.
Mar 25 22:22:27 <Pemander> 4df+3 Manuever, athletics to pdef
Mar 25 22:22:27 <CROM> Pemander: Manuever, athletics to pdef: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Mar 25 22:22:42 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason sprays fire into the rustling foliage.
Mar 25 22:22:42 <CROM> E4D: Jason sprays fire into the rustling foliage.: 5 (4df+5=+, -, +, -)
Mar 25 22:23:02 <Maddy> Pause Suddenly, a single wolf, with glowing eyes lunges towards Alice!
Mar 25 22:23:08 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle slips to the middle-rear of the group. Stealthing.
Mar 25 22:23:08 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle slips to the middle-rear of the group. Stealthing.: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Mar 25 22:23:22 <Dexanote> don't hide in the middle of a group you dumb slut
Mar 25 22:23:25 <Alton> Alton lunges in front of Alice, "GET DOWN!"
Mar 25 22:24:57 <Maddy> "DAD!" Alice moves, trying to…she doesn't even know, but it's too late, the wolf gets Alton right in the neck, paws digging at his chest. Unpaused.
Mar 25 22:25:26 <E4D> O_O
Mar 25 22:25:33 <Pemander> "Shit!" Finn dashes toward the wolf, aiming a kick right at its jaw.
Mar 25 22:25:34 <Alton> He fires his shotgun into the thing's chest.
Mar 25 22:25:37 <Pemander> 4df+4
Mar 25 22:25:37 <CROM> Pemander: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Mar 25 22:26:10 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Finn
Mar 25 22:26:11 <CROM> Maddy: vs Finn: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
Mar 25 22:26:29 <E4D> 4df+5 The muzzle of Jason's rifle whips around, helping Alice's dad hose the thing down.
Mar 25 22:26:30 <CROM> E4D: The muzzle of Jason's rifle whips around, helping Alice's dad hose the thing down.: 6 (4df+5=0, -, +, +)
Mar 25 22:26:55 <E4D> Funny, he could have sworn Myrtle was standing RIGHT THERE a moment ago…
Mar 25 22:27:19 <Maddy> Finn kicks the wolf pretty hard, but it's undetered, Alton blows a sizable hole in it, Jason turning whats left to past.
Mar 25 22:27:46 <Alton> He holds at his neck, staggering backward and grabbing at Alice.
Mar 25 22:28:00 <Maddy> "Oh god, d-dad, s-say something…" Alice moves over trying to do what she can to stop the bleeding. "Jason get my kit.
Mar 25 22:28:01 <Pemander> ~Enkal, please…things are getting hairy…~
Mar 25 22:28:01 <Maddy> "
Mar 25 22:28:10 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myr tries to gather her nerves, stealthing.
Mar 25 22:28:10 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr tries to gather her nerves, stealthing.: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Mar 25 22:28:16 <Dexanote> Myr was never with you.
Mar 25 22:28:25 <Dexanote> She's probably back at camp.
Mar 25 22:28:41 <Ragazzo> Sleeps peers around from his tree. Oh god, oh god, oh god.
Mar 25 22:28:52 <E4D> «FUCK.» Jason sprints past the unperson Myrtle toward the LAV. «LAMENT, SPRAY THE FUCKING WOODLINE.»
Mar 25 22:29:20 <Alton> «WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE I'M DOING, JASON? JACKING OFF THE FUCKING GUN?!?»
Mar 25 22:29:24 <Pemander> Finn stands ready near Alice and Alton, preparing to defend them.
Mar 25 22:29:57 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice tries to stop the bleeding enough to be able to move him back inside.
Mar 25 22:29:58 <CROM> Maddy: Alice tries to stop the bleeding enough to be able to move him back inside.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Mar 25 22:30:01 <Maddy> Yay!
Mar 25 22:30:14 <Alton> He's bleeding fairly badly, and then… It gets a little better!
Mar 25 22:30:21 <Maddy> "F-finn, h-help me get him back insde."
Mar 25 22:30:28 <E4D> He reaches the LAV as quickly as he can, unlocking and dropping the ramp. He pops a cargo box and grabs Alice's surgical kit and rushes back, pausing for the briefest moment to send the hatch on its way back up. He waves his arms as he runs. "EVERYBODY!BACK INSIDE!"
Mar 25 22:30:53 <Pemander> Finn nods, grabbing the injured man around his legs.
Mar 25 22:31:04 <Ragazzo> Sleeps bugs out of his tree and gets back inside. As does colmes.
Mar 25 22:31:25 <Pemander> ~…Enkal…~
Mar 25 22:31:28 <Maddy> Everyone gets back inside and Alice goes to work. Mumbling as she does. "B-big one…leader…l-like an alpha male?"
Mar 25 22:31:49 <Dexanote> Myr slips back to the LAV, keeping a watch behind them.
Mar 25 22:32:02 <Alton> He nods, coughing a little, a bit of blood in his mucus.
Mar 25 22:32:25 <Alton> «Myrtle! Move us up. Cover the front door. Old man probably has the rest barricaded.»
Mar 25 22:33:48 <Maddy> "Jason…"
Mar 25 22:34:00 <Pemander> "I'm gonna check the rest of the entrances."
Mar 25 22:34:13 <Pemander> "He's gonna be fine, Alice." Finn is up and exploring the rest of the house.
Mar 25 22:34:18 <Dexanote> She makes climbs over into the driver's seat, following Lament's orders. If one were to look in the driver's seat, they'd look right past her to the controls, or the window.
Mar 25 22:34:19 <E4D> "Yeah, Alice?" He's pacing back and forth, looking down at Alton every few seconds.
Mar 25 22:34:31 <Maddy> "T-the alpha male…y-you have to kill him."
Mar 25 22:35:30 <Maddy> Meanwhile the wolves that attacked realized they're not winning a fight with a tank and have started to withdraw.
Mar 25 22:35:39 <E4D> "I'm on it. Who's comin' with?"
Mar 25 22:36:01 <Alton> Lament continues to check thermals.
Mar 25 22:36:01 <Pemander> Finn returns from checking the rest of the house. "I'm with ya."
Mar 25 22:36:11 <Alton> Tank immediately volunteers. "Scraw!"
Mar 25 22:36:24 <E4D> "Tank, stay with Alice."
Mar 25 22:36:37 <Ragazzo> Sleeps slithers over. "I-I'll go…"
Mar 25 22:37:03 <Alton> "Scraw!" Bird salute and a bit of flapping to Alice, looking at Alton concerned.
Mar 25 22:37:07 * Alton is now known as TroyL
Mar 25 22:37:48 <Pemander> Finn is already out the door, waiting just outside for everyone else. He taps his foot impatiently.
Mar 25 22:38:17 <E4D> Jason steps out the door, glancing around, noticing now that the machine gun fire has stopped.
Mar 25 22:38:51 <TroyL> «Situation?»
Mar 25 22:39:16 <Pemander> Finn clenches his fists. ~Enkal, please…~
Mar 25 22:39:21 <E4D> «We're lookin' for the big one. Alice needs room to work anyway.»
Mar 25 22:39:37 <Maddy> If you went now you could probably follow the fleeing wolves.
Mar 25 22:39:45 <TroyL> «That's fine. You kids go do that. I'll be up here murdering whatever needs murdering.»
Mar 25 22:40:09 <Ragazzo> Sleeps slithers nervously around, peering at the wolves.
Mar 25 22:40:11 <Pemander> Finn starts running forward. "Christ, come on, guys!"
Mar 25 22:40:19 <Pemander> He's following them wolves!
Mar 25 22:40:20 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason looks into the woodline, trying to figure out which way they went.
Mar 25 22:40:21 <CROM> E4D: Jason looks into the woodline, trying to figure out which way they went.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Mar 25 22:40:39 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 he naga exhales, and follows, trying to keep to the darkness, unseen.
Mar 25 22:40:40 <CROM> Ragazzo: he naga exhales, and follows, trying to keep to the darkness, unseen.: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 22:40:49 <Dexanote> «Are we going on foot?» Myr asks, quietly, from the cockpit of teh LAV
Mar 25 22:41:06 <Maddy> Its clear to Sleeps and Jason they're heading west.
Mar 25 22:41:17 <Pemander> «Don't see much other option.»
Mar 25 22:41:19 <E4D> <We ain't gettin' the LAV stuck in a bunch of damn trees.>
Mar 25 22:41:26 <Pemander> «Naka, if you're there, try to cover their path from the sky.»
Mar 25 22:41:53 <E4D> He's off, charging through the light brush in the woodline, rifle up and taclight flicked on
Mar 25 22:42:18 <Pemander> ~Enkal, come on, I need you with me here!~
Mar 25 22:42:33 <Ragazzo> Sleeps is snaking throught he trees silently, eyes wide and sweeping back and forth for wolves.
Mar 25 22:42:58 <Maddy> A wolf looks over its shoulder and speeds up, the two following turn to face their persuers.
Mar 25 22:43:33 <Dexanote> Myr exits the LAV and follows Sleeps, quietly keeping with the group.
Mar 25 22:43:41 <Pemander> Did the wolf that kept running look bigger than the others?
Mar 25 22:43:45 <Maddy> 4df+5 One lunges for Jason, the other for Fin.
Mar 25 22:43:45 <CROM> Maddy: One lunges for Jason, the other for Fin.: 3 (4df+5=-, -, -, +)
Mar 25 22:43:55 <Pemander> 4df+3 oh snap
Mar 25 22:43:56 <CROM> Pemander: oh snap: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Mar 25 22:44:27 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason lunges back in an effort to defend himself, swinging the buttstock of his rifle up in a vicious arc.
Mar 25 22:44:27 <CROM> E4D: Jason lunges back in an effort to defend himself, swinging the buttstock of his rifle up in a vicious arc.: 8 (4df+5=+, 0, +, +)
Mar 25 22:45:39 <Maddy> The one attacking Jason is deflected, but the one on Finn bites into his arm. -1 body.
Mar 25 22:45:57 <Pemander> "Argh, dammit!"
Mar 25 22:46:21 <Ragazzo> Sleeps hesitates, briefly, then springs at one attacking Finn, going to bite it on the neck!
Mar 25 22:46:33 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Droppan stealth, chomp!
Mar 25 22:46:33 <CROM> Ragazzo: Droppan stealth, chomp!: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 22:46:52 <Pemander> Finn also aims a punch at the head of the wolf attacking him.
Mar 25 22:46:53 <Pemander> 4df+4
Mar 25 22:46:54 <CROM> Pemander: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Mar 25 22:47:24 <Maddy> The one that was deflected shakes its head, and growls odly as is eyes start to glow.
Mar 25 22:47:36 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Finn
Mar 25 22:47:37 <CROM> Maddy: vs Finn: 2 (4df+2=+, -, -, +)
Mar 25 22:47:46 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Sleeps
Mar 25 22:47:47 <CROM> Maddy: vs Sleeps: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 22:48:08 <E4D> 4df+5 The muzzle's level in a heartbeat, and the big battle rifle starts talking. .338-caliber slugs fly toward their target: the head of the wolf that's attacking Finn.
Mar 25 22:48:08 <CROM> E4D: The muzzle's level in a heartbeat, and the big battle rifle starts talking. .338-caliber slugs fly toward their target: the head of the wolf that's attacking Finn.: 5 (4df+5=-, +, 0, 0)
Mar 25 22:48:10 <Maddy> Describe, Finn first.
Mar 25 22:48:22 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Jason
Mar 25 22:48:22 <CROM> Maddy: vs Jason: 0 (4df+2=-, -, -, +)
Mar 25 22:48:35 <Ragazzo> Sleeps gets his fang in, but then breaks it off when a spike of pain shoots through his jaw.
Mar 25 22:48:56 <Pemander> Finn's fist hits the wolf right along the left eye, knocking it down and springing up afterwards.
Mar 25 22:49:28 <Pemander> "Jason, we can't get tied down here or we're gonna lose the rest of the pack."
Mar 25 22:49:37 <Pemander> "Sleeps and I can take care of these two, you need to go get the big one."
Mar 25 22:50:02 <Maddy> The one Jason hit is up agin.
Mar 25 22:50:55 <Maddy> 4df+7 Tagging Assuming Control, it lunges at Jason.
Mar 25 22:50:55 <CROM> Maddy: Tagging Assuming Control, it lunges at Jason.: 8 (4df+7=+, -, 0, +)
Mar 25 22:52:34 <E4D> 4df+5 "GAH!" This fucker's fast… He swings up with a knife…
Mar 25 22:52:34 <CROM> E4D: "GAH!" This fucker's fast… He swings up with a knife…: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Mar 25 22:52:49 <Maddy> Oh, oh dear.
Mar 25 22:54:23 <Maddy> Its eyes glow as it tries to tear into Jason's suit. It fails of course, but its holding tight.
Mar 25 22:54:35 <Maddy> -1 body, fluff that however it makes sense
Mar 25 22:55:26 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Myrtle circles the wolf and Jason, trying to pick a weak point on the beast. Perception maneuver.
Mar 25 22:55:26 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle circles the wolf and Jason, trying to pick a weak point on the beast. Perception maneuver.: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
Mar 25 22:57:00 <Pemander> Finn kicks the thing in the chest. Fucking wolves, man!
Mar 25 22:57:02 <Pemander> 4df+4
Mar 25 22:57:03 <CROM> Pemander: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
Mar 25 22:57:31 <E4D> 4df+7 He swings back, bringing the knife down at its skull. No more fucking around. 1 AP spent.
Mar 25 22:57:32 <CROM> E4D: He swings back, bringing the knife down at its skull. No more fucking around. 1 AP spent.: 9 (4df+7=-, +, +, +)
Mar 25 22:57:37 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Finn
Mar 25 22:57:38 <CROM> Maddy: vs Finn: 4 (4df+2=+, +, 0, 0)
Mar 25 22:57:49 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Jason.
Mar 25 22:57:49 <CROM> Maddy: vs Jason.: 3 (4df+2=+, -, 0, +)
Mar 25 22:57:50 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps tries to put the squeeze on Jason's wolf.
Mar 25 22:57:50 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps tries to put the squeeze on Jason's wolf.: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, -, 0)
Mar 25 22:58:01 <Ragazzo> ^Ath maneuver
Mar 25 22:58:17 <Ragazzo> Er, Finn's
Mar 25 22:58:19 <Ragazzo> Not jason's
Mar 25 22:58:28 <Pemander> Finn's is Jason's.
Mar 25 22:58:43 <Ragazzo> oh
Mar 25 22:58:56 <Maddy> Myrtle can see that whatever changed the wolf has left its spine weak
Mar 25 23:00:09 <Maddy> Finn misses, Jason describe your hit.
Mar 25 23:01:13 <Maddy> The wolf that ket running is dissapearing into the trees
Mar 25 23:02:16 <E4D> The blade cracks bone and plunges deep, straight down, and through the neck. He gives it a bit of a twist, and pulls back, running after the one that got away.
Mar 25 23:02:28 <Pemander> Finn follows Jason in the direction of the last wolf.
Mar 25 23:02:37 <Maddy> Perception
Mar 25 23:02:48 <Maddy> 4df+3 Beat this or match it.
Mar 25 23:02:49 <CROM> Maddy: Beat this or match it.: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Mar 25 23:02:50 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:02:50 <Ragazzo> Sleeps also follows, if hanging back a bit.
Mar 25 23:03:32 <E4D> 4df+3 Jason's hurt a little, and pretty damn focused on the trees ahead, not paying as much attention as he probably should.
Mar 25 23:03:32 <CROM> E4D: Jason's hurt a little, and pretty damn focused on the trees ahead, not paying as much attention as he probably should.: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:04:00 <TroyL> Lament is spinning and checking for thermals. He takes out a few more wolves as they get closer to the house.
Mar 25 23:04:10 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 The naga loooooks
Mar 25 23:04:11 <CROM> Ragazzo: The naga loooooks: 1 (4df+2=0, -, 0, 0)
Mar 25 23:04:21 <Maddy> The naga hits a tree.
Mar 25 23:04:42 <Pemander> 4df
Mar 25 23:04:43 <CROM> Pemander: 1 (4df=0, 0, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:05:07 <Ragazzo> It do rahter comedically, tail half smushing up to rest of it's body. He rubs his forehead. Owwwww.
Mar 25 23:05:07 <Maddy> Jason can see it zigagging into a clearing.
Mar 25 23:06:10 <E4D> "Up here! It opens up!"
Mar 25 23:06:13 <Dexanote> Myr follows Jason, keeping pace step-for-step.
Mar 25 23:06:46 <Maddy> 4df+5 phys def, everyone!
Mar 25 23:06:47 <CROM> Maddy: phys def, everyone!: 6 (4df+5=+, -, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:06:51 <Pemander> Finn dashes into the clearing, holding the arm the wolf bit.
Mar 25 23:06:55 <Pemander> 4df+3 oh dammit not again
Mar 25 23:06:55 <CROM> Pemander: oh dammit not again: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:07:00 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Shiiiit
Mar 25 23:07:01 <CROM> Ragazzo: Shiiiit: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, -, 0)
Mar 25 23:07:12 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Zoe was always here!
Mar 25 23:07:12 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe was always here!: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:07:23 <E4D> 4df+5 He slings the rifle and draws his shotgun as he breaks the woodline, shuffling the pump forward and locking it to semi-auto. A sound catches his attention…
Mar 25 23:07:23 <CROM> E4D: He slings the rifle and draws his shotgun as he breaks the woodline, shuffling the pump forward and locking it to semi-auto. A sound catches his attention…: 8 (4df+5=+, +, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:07:51 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 25 23:08:24 <TroyL> Sleeps suddenly had a severe case of anal seepage and went back to the fucking LAV. :|
Mar 25 23:09:24 <Maddy> The wolf jumping from a pile of rocks at Jason misses. Two lunge for Finn, roll a 1d2. The last misses Zoe, barely.
Mar 25 23:09:41 <Pemander> 1d2
Mar 25 23:09:41 <CROM> Pemander: 2 (1d2=2)
Mar 25 23:09:57 <Maddy> Oh.
Mar 25 23:09:59 <Maddy> Oh dear.
Mar 25 23:10:09 <Maddy> You miss your next round.
Mar 25 23:10:35 <Pemander> "An ambush? Bullshit!"
Mar 25 23:10:37 <Maddy> Jason, Zoe, Myrtle. Your turns.
Mar 25 23:10:51 <Maddy> the two on Finn tear at his legs.
Mar 25 23:11:25 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Myr slides out of the way and locks her Perception on the slightly bigger one.
Mar 25 23:11:26 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr slides out of the way and locks her Perception on the slightly bigger one.: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Mar 25 23:11:31 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Zoe spins as the wolf barely misses her, slashing down as she does so.
Mar 25 23:11:32 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe spins as the wolf barely misses her, slashing down as she does so.: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:11:46 <E4D> 4df+7 STILL no fucking around. Jason opens up, shelling the wolf that attacked with a half-dozen 8-gauge flechette loads. A concrete wall would be having a bad day after that.
Mar 25 23:11:46 <CROM> E4D: STILL no fucking around. Jason opens up, shelling the wolf that attacked with a half-dozen 8-gauge flechette loads. A concrete wall would be having a bad day after that.: 5 (4df+7=0, -, -, 0)
Mar 25 23:12:03 <Maddy> 4df+2 Oh shi
Mar 25 23:12:04 <CROM> Maddy: Oh shi: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 23:12:07 <Maddy> That is a dead wolf!
Mar 25 23:12:22 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Zoe
Mar 25 23:12:23 <CROM> Maddy: vs Zoe: 0 (4df+2=-, -, +, -)
Mar 25 23:12:31 <Maddy> Also dead, describe, the both of you
Mar 25 23:13:32 <Tom90deg> Zoe spins, sliceing down with a yell, the blade of her sword bluring downwards as it hits the wolf behind the head. There's a squelshing noise, and the wolf colapses, it's head rolling onwards a few more feet before skidding to a stop.
Mar 25 23:16:53 <E4D> The effect would best be described a raw hamburger, dozens and dozens of 4mm needles pulping the wolf's flesh, embedding into bone, and shredding organs.
Mar 25 23:17:03 <Maddy> 4df+5 the wolves on Finn keep tearing.
Mar 25 23:17:03 <CROM> Maddy: the wolves on Finn keep tearing.: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Mar 25 23:17:10 <Maddy> Oh man Finn…
Mar 25 23:17:20 <Maddy> You can roll physdef…if you want.
Mar 25 23:17:29 <Pemander> ~ENKAL~
Mar 25 23:17:40 <Pemander> ~I'm with you, Finn.~
Mar 25 23:18:01 <Pemander> The shackles on Finn's legs widen to protect them.
Mar 25 23:18:08 <Pemander> 4df+3 please god no
Mar 25 23:18:08 <CROM> Pemander: please god no: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, -, 0)
Mar 25 23:18:34 <Maddy> Sorry Finn. Too little, too late. -1 body. Jason, Myrtle, Zoe and Finn! your turn!
Mar 25 23:18:39 <Dexanote> 4df+7 Myrtle finally takes a shot at one of the wolves. Spending an AP for instakill. If they're working as a unit, that is, both wolves countt as one enemy, I want to kill both of them.
Mar 25 23:18:39 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle finally takes a shot at one of the wolves. Spending an AP for instakill. If they're working as a unit, that is, both wolves countt as one enemy, I want to kill both of them.: 6 (4df+7=0, +, -, -)
Mar 25 23:18:51 <Dexanote> the ones at Finn.
Mar 25 23:19:23 <Maddy> 4df+2
Mar 25 23:19:23 <CROM> Maddy: 0 (4df+2=0, -, 0, -)
Mar 25 23:19:25 <Maddy> roll once more
Mar 25 23:19:34 * Seth is now known as Seth_Revolutionary
Mar 25 23:19:40 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Mar 25 23:19:50 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Second.
Mar 25 23:19:50 <CROM> Dexanote: Second.: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Mar 25 23:19:55 <Maddy> 4df+2
Mar 25 23:19:55 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+2=-, +, +, +)
Mar 25 23:20:01 <Dexanote> I don't like you, CROM.
Mar 25 23:20:06 * Dexanote has kicked CROM from #AfterActionMission (Dexanote)
Mar 25 23:20:06 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:20:44 <Dexanote> Myr shoots the wolves; a last second twitch caused a bullet headed for the spinal column to imbed itself in shoulder flesh.
Mar 25 23:20:50 <Maddy> The bullet takes out one wolf, but doesn't come out the other side. The other wolf stops chewing on Finn…and his eyes start to glow.
Mar 25 23:21:32 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason drops the shotgun, letting its sling catch it, and draws the big Eagle, squeezing off a round with every step he takes toward the wolves trying to maul Finn. >:o
Mar 25 23:21:33 <CROM> E4D: Jason drops the shotgun, letting its sling catch it, and draws the big Eagle, squeezing off a round with every step he takes toward the wolves trying to maul Finn. >:o: 5 (4df+5=-, -, +, +)
Mar 25 23:21:33 <Dexanote> Everyone will notice Myrtle in the dead centre of the fight. Her expression goes from a calm, to 'oh shit.'
Mar 25 23:22:03 <Maddy> 4df+4 Tagging Assuming control to get out the way.
Mar 25 23:22:04 <CROM> Maddy: Tagging Assuming control to get out the way.: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
Mar 25 23:22:10 <Maddy> Nope. Jason desribe.
Mar 25 23:23:15 * Tom90deg has quit (Broken pipe)
Mar 25 23:23:31 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:24:18 <E4D> He lights one up, then the other, dropping them fairly cleanly. He gives the one that crumples on top of Finn a savage kick, sending its limp form rolling.
Mar 25 23:24:23 * Tom90deg has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Mar 25 23:24:44 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:24:58 <Pemander> Finn is now wearing both greaves and gauntlets, both alight in blue fire. "I…AM FUCKING…PISSED!"
Mar 25 23:25:00 <Maddy> The wolf the lead them here is fleeing again! Athletics to keep up!
Mar 25 23:25:16 <Pemander> 4df+5 tagging energy transfer you are not getting away you douche
Mar 25 23:25:16 <CROM> Pemander: tagging energy transfer you are not getting away you douche: 5 (4df+5=+, -, 0, 0)
Mar 25 23:25:22 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason's a fucking stallion.
Mar 25 23:25:22 <CROM> E4D: Jason's a fucking stallion.: 3 (4df+5=-, -, +, -)
Mar 25 23:25:28 <E4D> But tired.
Mar 25 23:25:35 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Run run run
Mar 25 23:25:36 <CROM> Tom90deg: Run run run: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:25:41 <Maddy> 4df+5
Mar 25 23:25:42 <CROM> Maddy: 8 (4df+5=+, +, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:25:47 <Maddy> Oh jeese guys.
Mar 25 23:25:56 <Dexanote> 4df+0
Mar 25 23:26:06 <Dexanote> 4df+0 Maddy, we're getting a new bot.
Mar 25 23:26:06 <CROM> Dexanote: Maddy, we're getting a new bot.: 0 (4df+0=0, 0, -, +)
Mar 25 23:26:11 <Maddy> Perception to spot the wolf.
Mar 25 23:26:12 <Dexanote> Myr trails behind.
Mar 25 23:26:21 <Pemander> 4df I HATE WOLVES
Mar 25 23:26:21 <CROM> Pemander: I HATE WOLVES: -1 (4df=-, -, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:26:37 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 eye spy with my little eye, something starting with W
Mar 25 23:26:38 <CROM> Tom90deg: eye spy with my little eye, something starting with W: 2 (4df+2=0, -, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:26:45 <Maddy> 4df+3 beat this.
Mar 25 23:26:45 <CROM> Maddy: beat this.: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:27:02 <E4D> 4df+4 >:| Jason's wary, looking for targets as he loads a new mag, stumbling over peat moss and foliage as he bulldozes through.
Mar 25 23:27:02 <CROM> E4D: >:| Jason's wary, looking for targets as he loads a new mag, stumbling over peat moss and foliage as he bulldozes through.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Mar 25 23:27:26 <Maddy> There it is! it ducked into a cave!
Mar 25 23:28:42 * Pemander has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 25 23:28:57 * Pemander (moc.tsewnepoediw.yrt.2C0C72D2-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.tsewnepoediw.yrt.2C0C72D2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:29:51 <Pemander> "A cave? You better believe that fucking alpha is in here somewhere."
Mar 25 23:30:08 <Dexanote> alpha as fuck
Mar 25 23:30:09 <E4D> Flicking the handgun's light on, he follows inside. INTO GRENDEL'S LAIR.
Mar 25 23:30:15 <Pemander> Finn is getting pumped and moving into a defensive stance.
Mar 25 23:30:23 <Pemander> 4df+3 Maneuver, athletics to pdef
Mar 25 23:30:24 <CROM> Pemander: Maneuver, athletics to pdef: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
Mar 25 23:30:32 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle catches up badly, out of breath, Stealthing.
Mar 25 23:30:32 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle catches up badly, out of breath, Stealthing.: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Mar 25 23:30:37 <Pemander> He follows Jason into the cave.
Mar 25 23:30:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows, a grin on her face. She's faced the fundimental sprit of wolves before, this holds no fear for her.
Mar 25 23:31:22 <Pemander> Finn is scowling. He is in no mood for nonsense.
Mar 25 23:31:33 <Pemander> ~I'm sorry, Enkal.~
Mar 25 23:31:44 <Pemander> ~Now is not the time to speak. Let us fight.~
Mar 25 23:31:46 <Maddy> Inside, the regular wolf bows it's head in suplication to something in the back, its eyes aflame. It growls at the wolf, it lead them right to him! A huge paw lashes out crushing the skull of the other wolf.
Mar 25 23:32:12 * Seth_Revolutionary is now known as Seth
Mar 25 23:33:15 <Maddy> As it comes out of the shadoes, it's a horrible thing to see. A wolf, easily the size of a bufallo, his eyes angry, and its fur matted and blody.
Mar 25 23:33:17 <E4D> Jason holsters the handgun slowly, and reaches behind him into a pouch, coming back out with a magnesium flare.
Mar 25 23:33:31 <Pemander> "I am going to fuck you up, mister wolf."
Mar 25 23:33:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe quietly murmers, "Bugger."
Mar 25 23:33:40 <Pemander> Finn's entire arms are ablaze.
Mar 25 23:33:54 <E4D> He strikes it, illuminating the enclosure in a harsh, red, glinting light.
Mar 25 23:33:59 <Tom90deg> 'Wish I brought a dusty speical…"
Mar 25 23:34:15 <Pemander> "I /am/ the Dusty special."
Mar 25 23:34:25 <Maddy> The beast throws his head back and howls. Metal deffense
Mar 25 23:34:35 <Pemander> 4df+3 first my legs now my mind
Mar 25 23:34:35 <CROM> Pemander: first my legs now my mind: 5 (4df+3=+, -, +, +)
Mar 25 23:34:44 <Dexanote> And just then, Finn felt a crushing derpness in his soul
Mar 25 23:34:54 <Dexanote> 4df+6 tagging EB, MDef.
Mar 25 23:34:55 <CROM> Dexanote: tagging EB, MDef.: 4 (4df+6=-, -, -, +)
Mar 25 23:34:57 <E4D> 4df+4 NOPE
Mar 25 23:34:57 <CROM> E4D: NOPE: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Mar 25 23:35:05 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Mar 25 23:35:05 <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:35:11 <Maddy> Oh dear
Mar 25 23:35:54 <Maddy> Zoe, you feel your life leave your body, time stretches out, and your life slowly starts to play before your eyes. You cannot act this round.
Mar 25 23:36:04 <Maddy> Jason, Finn, Myr. Your turn.
Mar 25 23:36:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe's hand drops, the sword pointing at the ground, her eyes looking into the middle distance
Mar 25 23:36:48 <Maddy> more like your whole body drops
Mar 25 23:37:04 <Pemander> More like the bass drops.
Mar 25 23:37:23 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging EB again; Occult. What /are/ these, and does Myrtle know enough to kill tthem easier?
Mar 25 23:37:24 <CROM> Dexanote: tagging EB again; Occult. What /are/ these, and does Myrtle know enough to kill tthem easier?: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:37:33 <Maddy> This is what is must feel like to die…
Mar 25 23:37:42 <E4D> 4df+7 Jason lunges at the big wolf, stabbing down at it's right eye with the lit end of the magnesium flare. THAT should fuck it up *somehow*.
Mar 25 23:37:42 <CROM> E4D: Jason lunges at the big wolf, stabbing down at it's right eye with the lit end of the magnesium flare. THAT should fuck it up *somehow*.: 7 (4df+7=0, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 23:37:47 <Pemander> Finn dashes forward, swinging his arm at the wolf's head. A sword appears in his hand halfway through the swing.
Mar 25 23:38:00 <Pemander> 4df+8 tagging energy transfer and brash because i am not fucking around
Mar 25 23:38:00 <CROM> Pemander: tagging energy transfer and brash because i am not fucking around: 8 (4df+8=+, -, -, +)
Mar 25 23:38:24 <Maddy> Myrtle has heard rumors of dire wolves, and how their slow, and can't manouver well in small spaces.
Mar 25 23:38:38 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs Jason.
Mar 25 23:38:39 <CROM> Maddy: vs Jason.: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Mar 25 23:38:45 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs finn
Mar 25 23:38:45 <CROM> Maddy: vs finn: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, +)
Mar 25 23:38:56 <Maddy> Describe, Jason then Finn
Mar 25 23:40:51 <E4D> He plunges the flare through the eyeball, the sclera popping, sizzling, and boiling away as the entire eye and surrounding flesh are charred and ruined. He releases his grip, leaving it there to burn.
Mar 25 23:42:11 * Pemander_ (moc.tsewnepoediw.yrt.2C0C72D2-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.tsewnepoediw.yrt.2C0C72D2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 25 23:42:59 <Maddy> It howls in pain, thrashing its head and pawing at its ruined eye.
Mar 25 23:43:22 <Pemander_> Enkal is buried into the side of the great wolf's snout and makes a satisfying sound as Finn pulls him back, leaving a wicked and bloody gash.
Mar 25 23:45:55 <Maddy> He pulls back further, then SNAPS its jaws at Finn.
Mar 25 23:46:01 <Maddy> 4df+5 BITE
Mar 25 23:46:02 <CROM> Maddy: BITE: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Mar 25 23:46:05 <Maddy> :|
Mar 25 23:46:10 <Pemander_> 4df+5 tagging earlier manuever biatch
Mar 25 23:46:10 <CROM> Pemander_: tagging earlier manuever biatch: 4 (4df+5=+, 0, -, -)
Mar 25 23:46:15 * Pemander has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 25 23:46:20 * Pemander_ is now known as Pemander
Mar 25 23:46:28 <Maddy> Zoe you can move again. it's your guys turn
Mar 25 23:47:15 <Tom90deg> Zoe gasps, taking in a deep breath, looking around the cave franticaly, and then bolts outside into the open air.
Mar 25 23:47:39 <E4D> "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, FUCKSTAIN!"
Mar 25 23:48:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands in the mouth of the cave, gasping for breath.
Mar 25 23:48:50 <Tom90deg> "CAn't…too closed in, undergound!"
Mar 25 23:48:57 <E4D> 4df+7 Just a few left. Jason lunges after the thing again, bringing the Goliath down in a stabbing motion just behind its shoulder, trying to anchor himself to it.
Mar 25 23:48:57 <CROM> E4D: Just a few left. Jason lunges after the thing again, bringing the Goliath down in a stabbing motion just behind its shoulder, trying to anchor himself to it.: 5 (4df+7=-, -, 0, 0)
Mar 25 23:49:06 <Pemander> Finn breathes deep and crouches down, preparing to attack with all his strength.
Mar 25 23:49:11 <Pemander> 4df+3 manuever athletics to melee
Mar 25 23:49:11 <CROM> Pemander: manuever athletics to melee: 2 (4df+3=0, -, +, -)
Mar 25 23:49:40 <Maddy> 4df+6 vs Jason, taggin hulking
Mar 25 23:49:40 <CROM> Maddy: vs Jason, taggin hulking: 6 (4df+6=0, +, -, 0)
Mar 25 23:50:13 <Maddy> He stabs but the wolf shakes him off.
Mar 25 23:50:45 <Maddy> Again he howls! Medef!
Mar 25 23:51:04 <Pemander> Finn is feeling awkward and off balance, probably due to his legs being shredded by those assholes. Maneuver failed.
Mar 25 23:51:05 <E4D> Jason's hand suddenly feels empty. He looks at the thing as soon as he stops rolling, eyes fixing on the blade jutting from the beast's shoulder.
Mar 25 23:51:31 <E4D> 4df+4 !
Mar 25 23:51:32 <CROM> E4D: !: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Mar 25 23:51:40 <Dexanote> Myr slinks up to Finn, whispering in his ear. "Corner them. Look how big they are, they're stuck." then the Howl.
Mar 25 23:51:46 <Dexanote> 4df+6 tagging EB, 3 AP left
Mar 25 23:51:46 <CROM> Dexanote: tagging EB, 3 AP left: 9 (4df+6=0, +, +, +)
Mar 25 23:51:53 <Dexanote> Myr is unswayed
Mar 25 23:52:03 <Pemander> 4df+3 mah brane
Mar 25 23:52:03 <CROM> Pemander: mah brane: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Mar 25 23:52:13 <Dexanote> She's made scarier noises while bangin Lament
Mar 25 23:52:29 <Pemander> That mental image causes Finn's mind to further deteriorate.
Mar 25 23:52:45 <Maddy> Pemander, youll get a PM in a moment, for now, you feel yourself hit the floor.
Mar 25 23:53:01 <Maddy> Jason, Zoe, Myrtle, your go.
Mar 25 23:53:59 <Dexanote> 4df+3 She glances up, Perception Maneuver. The one closest to her has no idea she's there, unless it passed a 3 or higher Percep recently. What wounds can she exacerbate?
Mar 25 23:54:00 <CROM> Dexanote: She glances up, Perception Maneuver. The one closest to her has no idea she's there, unless it passed a 3 or higher Percep recently. What wounds can she exacerbate?: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Mar 25 23:54:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe gritts her teeth, running back into the cave, pulling out a piece of rebar, jumping and telestabbing at the wolf.
Mar 25 23:54:40 <Tom90deg> 4df+7 (2 AP telestab, 1 AP Thinking with portals)
Mar 25 23:54:40 <CROM> Tom90deg: (2 AP telestab, 1 AP Thinking with portals): 10 (4df+7=+, +, +, 0)
Mar 25 23:54:49 <Dexanote> Holy fuck
Mar 25 23:55:33 <Maddy> 4df+4 Wel shit.
Mar 25 23:55:34 <CROM> Maddy: Wel shit.: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Mar 25 23:56:14 <Maddy> They wound Jason made to its eye is pretty heinous.
Mar 25 23:58:49 <Tom90deg> Zoe blinks out of sight, and reapears, almost on the wolf's back, the piece of rebar shoved into it's back, with a huge flash of light, and the smell of burned hair and meat filling the cave as the piiece of rebar cools from red hot inside of the wolf.
Mar 25 23:59:50 * Pemander has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 26 00:00:05 <Maddy> This wolf is pissed as hell.
Mar 26 00:00:28 <Maddy> 4df+7 tagging Hulking and attacking Zoe. This is an insta kill attempt.
Mar 26 00:00:29 <CROM> Maddy: tagging Hulking and attacking Zoe. This is an insta kill attempt.: 8 (4df+7=0, +, -, +)
Mar 26 00:00:41 <Tom90deg> 4df+8 (last two AP)
Mar 26 00:00:41 <CROM> Tom90deg: (last two AP): 7 (4df+8=0, -, -, +)
Mar 26 00:01:16 <Maddy> 4df+5 1/3
Mar 26 00:01:17 <CROM> Maddy: 1/3: 3 (4df+5=+, -, -, -)
Mar 26 00:01:41 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Mar 26 00:01:41 <CROM> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Mar 26 00:02:37 <Maddy> The wolf throws Zor from his back and turns to slap at her, but can't move well in the small cave.
Mar 26 00:02:41 <Maddy> Its all you guys now.
Mar 26 00:03:13 <E4D> 4df+7 The Eagle's drawn and barks out one more time.
Mar 26 00:03:13 <CROM> E4D: The Eagle's drawn and barks out one more time.: 6 (4df+7=-, 0, 0, 0)
Mar 26 00:03:47 <Maddy> 4df+4 FU
Mar 26 00:03:48 <CROM> Maddy: FU: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Mar 26 00:03:53 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Zoe pulls out her eel tooth knife and stabs it up from the ground.
Mar 26 00:03:53 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe pulls out her eel tooth knife and stabs it up from the ground.: 1 (4df+3=-, -, +, -)
Mar 26 00:04:00 <Maddy> 4df+4 Lol
Mar 26 00:04:00 <CROM> Maddy: Lol: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Mar 26 00:04:28 <Dexanote> 4df+5 dropping Shroud. Myr pulls her second gun and follows Jason's shooting.
Mar 26 00:04:28 <CROM> Dexanote: dropping Shroud. Myr pulls her second gun and follows Jason's shooting.: 6 (4df+5=0, +, -, +)
Mar 26 00:04:37 <Maddy> 4df+4 Oh for fu-
Mar 26 00:04:38 <CROM> Maddy: Oh for fu-: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Mar 26 00:04:55 <Maddy> AHAHAHA, too bad Jason fucked him up. Jason describe.
Mar 26 00:04:58 * Seth has quit (Quit: Clap on! , Clap off! Clap@#&$NO CARRIER)
Mar 26 00:04:59 * Dexanote sets ban on *!*@synIRC-2A39E5B7.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Mar 26 00:05:05 * Dexanote has kicked CROM from #AfterActionMission (Dexanote)
Mar 26 00:05:22 * Dexanote removes ban on *!*@synIRC-2A39E5B7.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Mar 26 00:05:26 * Dexanote invited CROM into the channel.
Mar 26 00:05:26 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
Mar 26 00:07:43 <E4D> Its a quick, clean end for the thing. The .50 caliber slug catches it squarely between the eyes as turns to look back at him, entering through the front of its skull and exploding out back, the frangible round practically detonating against the back of its skull, and sending blood, bone, and brain matter flying.
Mar 26 00:09:14 <Maddy> The beast finally falls to the ground, its blood leaving from its wounds and mouth and pooling on the cave floor. It falls almost completely silent, then you get the feeling you're being watched from the mouth of the cave.
Mar 26 00:09:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe sturgles out from under the beast, breathing deeply. "Bastard…."
Mar 26 00:10:01 <E4D> Jason turns, the handgun still raised.
Mar 26 00:11:28 <Maddy> There are 14 pairs of eyes staring at you. 13 wolves, and a native woman, dressed only in a hooded cloak of wolf skin, the head of the wolf, her head dress.
Mar 26 00:12:09 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle slides back into the shadows.
Mar 26 00:12:10 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle slides back into the shadows.: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Mar 26 00:12:46 <Maddy> The woman walks forward, towards the body, the wolves waiting behind.
Mar 26 00:13:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands, stareing at the woman.
Mar 26 00:14:12 <Maddy> She says a few words in another tongue, petting the fur of the dire wolf. Slowly, he changes to a similarly dressed native man.
Mar 26 00:14:46 <E4D> Jason steps slowly over to the wolf and pulls his knife from its body, gun still on the man.
Mar 26 00:15:34 <Maddy> "Oh Ta'xet. You have met the end you would have on these mortals…" she bows her head, then stands again. "Thank you."
Mar 26 00:16:38 <Tom90deg> "What was this?"
Mar 26 00:16:55 <Maddy> "My…duality."
Mar 26 00:17:04 <Maddy> "Now I am alone."
Mar 26 00:17:46 <E4D> Jason DEGAF. "Uh…" He slowly lowers the handgun, securing it and the knife. "You're welcome. And I'm sorry to be rude, but I need to go t my wife. The wolf attacked her father."
Mar 26 00:18:08 <Maddy> "Wait. I would give you something."
Mar 26 00:18:20 <E4D> He picks up the shotgun and slings it, stopping mid-stride. "Yes?"
Mar 26 00:18:23 <Tom90deg> "How nice."
Mar 26 00:19:35 <Maddy> She waves her hand, and the 13 wolves leave. She removes Ta'xet's headdress and cloak and holds it out to Jason. "Take this to the people. Tell them Tia would see them back on their land. The wolves will chance them no longer."
Mar 26 00:23:06 <E4D> "Very well."
Mar 26 00:23:39 <E4D> "Is, uh… can you do come us? Maybe you could help?"
Mar 26 00:23:59 <E4D> He starts walking, but slows a bit, as if expecting her to follow.
Mar 26 00:24:18 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows after Jason.
Mar 26 00:24:30 <Maddy> "…I will be there when you need me. May Sin smile upon you." she turns into a wolf o buffalo size and runs off.
Mar 26 00:25:01 <Tom90deg> "Never met a skinwalker before…"
Mar 26 00:25:53 <E4D> Jason's walk turns into a jog as he ignores Zoe. There's time to discuss it later. He needs to get back. The jog turns into a run, then a sprint,.
Mar 26 00:26:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows after Jason
Mar 26 00:26:57 <TroyL> Lament looks down at the thermal… that doesn't look like wolves… «Identify.»
Mar 26 00:27:32 <Tom90deg> «Zoe.»
Mar 26 00:27:39 <E4D> «Jason comin' in.»
Mar 26 00:27:56 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: Sorry!)
Mar 26 00:29:19 <E4D> He runs past the LAV and to the house, dropping the items Tia gave him onto a table by the door. "Alice!?"
Mar 26 00:29:26 <TroyL> «Guys, hurry, if you can. Alice has been quiet.»
Mar 26 00:29:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads in the house as well.
Mar 26 00:29:50 <Maddy> Alice is in the kitchen, sitting on the floor her back to the door.
Mar 26 00:29:54 <Maddy> She's still.
Mar 26 00:30:51 <E4D> "What are you - we got it. It's dead. He looks around, then eyes her a little more carefully.
Mar 26 00:30:58 <E4D> *"
Mar 26 00:31:06 <E4D> "What are you doing in here?"
Mar 26 00:31:10 * Liebe has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Mar 26 00:31:46 <Maddy> She trembles, and as he gets closer, he can se she's cradling her father's upper body, as he lays on the floor.
Mar 26 00:32:05 <Maddy> Her clothes are covered in blood.
Mar 26 00:34:04 <E4D> "Oh God, hun…" He steps over to where she's sitting, and rests a hand on the back of her shoulder, giving her the tinest shake. "Alice?"
Mar 26 00:34:50 <Maddy> "I c-couldn't…I t-tried…"
Mar 26 00:35:14 <Maddy> She's shaking. "Oh god Jason…w-why couldn't I…"
Mar 26 00:35:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefuly and quietly leaves them alone and exists the kitchen
Mar 26 00:37:56 <TroyL> «Guys? Everything alright?»
Mar 26 00:38:20 <E4D> "I know, I know…" He kneels beside her, running his hands down her arms to hers and gently pulling them away from her father's body. "We… you tried… that's all you *can* do. We're not in a hospital." He taps the radio. «Not now, Lament.»
Mar 26 00:38:28 <Tom90deg> Zoe goes to find Lament.
Mar 26 00:38:55 <Maddy> "I can't d-do this anymore, Jason. I j-just. Can't. Do it.
Mar 26 00:38:56 <Maddy> "
Mar 26 00:40:14 <Maddy> She covers her face and starts to cry, getting blood everywhere as she does.
Mar 26 00:46:40 <E4D> Jason slowly, slowly eases her away from Alton, pulling her into an embrace, head against his chest. He stays quiet.
Mar 26 00:47:47 <Maddy> "P-please, Jason…s-stay with me here?"
Mar 26 00:51:57 <TroyL> Lament's footsteps enter the house for the first time, softly and carefully. He looks over toward Jason, trying to give him a signal, namely: 'Get her somewhere else for a few, bro. Be gently, and you've got my condolences. I've heard nothing but what a great man he is.'
Mar 26 00:53:58 <E4D> He nods a few times, pulling her up with him as he stands. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"
Mar 26 00:56:03 <Maddy> "Just promise me. We'll stay here?"
Mar 26 00:56:39 <TroyL> Lament swallows and takes a quiet step forward.
Mar 26 00:57:29 <E4D> He looks over to Lament as he approaches. "Of course. I promise. We'll stay."
Mar 26 00:57:43 <Maddy> She nods, and lets him lead her to somewhere else.
Mar 26 00:58:12 <TroyL> He nods toward the Colonel. "I'll take care of him…" he whispers silently.
Mar 26 01:00:31 <E4D> Jason throws up a hand as he and Alice disappear elsewhere into the house.
Mar 26 01:02:06 <TroyL> Lament slips over to a closet (linens, I hope?) opening it (oh thank god, linens), and pulls out a few sets of sheets. He quietly goes over, kneeling next to the Alton's body, and wrapping them around him.