I Scream, You Scream

Jul 04 21:25:12 <Dexanote> Everyone, Perception
Jul 04 21:25:20 <Dexanote> and declare where you are
Jul 04 21:25:21 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jul 04 21:25:21 <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, +, -)
Jul 04 21:25:31 <Pemander> 4df+4 I see everything and I am on the first floor sitting against the wall
Jul 04 21:25:32 <CROM> Pemander: I see everything and I am on the first floor sitting against the wall: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Jul 04 21:25:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe is in whatever room Bou is, I assume the front room, with the glass windows.
Jul 04 21:26:00 <Maddy> 4df+3 Elle is working on the LAV
Jul 04 21:26:00 <CROM> Maddy: Elle is working on the LAV: 6 (4df+3=+, +, +, 0)
Jul 04 21:28:16 <Dexanote> Arianna will notice the sound of an ice cream truck.
Jul 04 21:28:40 <Pemander> "…"
Jul 04 21:28:54 <Pemander> She starts softly humming the theme playing and stands up. "Company."
Jul 04 21:29:05 <Pemander> "Let everyone know, Elle."
Jul 04 21:29:14 <Pemander> Or Zoe. Dunno if Elle is nearby.
Jul 04 21:29:26 <Pemander> "I'm going to see what we're dealing with."
Jul 04 21:29:51 <Pemander> She walks over to the glass doors and looks out.
Jul 04 21:30:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe eyes Arianna, not sure if she actually heard something or is just being crazy. «Arianna says company's coming.»
Jul 04 21:30:38 <Dexanote> Indeed, the two of them can hear the music. Actually, Elle can too, cuz she got a six.
Jul 04 21:30:59 <Maddy> «Yeah I heard it. I'm on my way to the front.»
Jul 04 21:31:01 <Tom90deg> "Is that…Ice cream truck music?"
Jul 04 21:31:11 <Pemander> "I think so, yes."
Jul 04 21:31:17 <Maddy> Elle wanders towards the windows, sidling up and looking out.
Jul 04 21:32:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe walks up to the windows as well. "That's a new one."
Jul 04 21:32:36 <Dexanote> A pair of headlights pass by.
Jul 04 21:32:42 <Dexanote> The music trails behind.
Jul 04 21:32:55 <Pemander> "Do we kill them?"
Jul 04 21:32:58 <Dexanote> The truck trails after.
Jul 04 21:33:02 <Pemander> Arianna looks a little bloodthirsty.
Jul 04 21:33:09 <Maddy> "No need to waste bullets."
Jul 04 21:33:15 <Tom90deg> "They seemed to just pass by…I think we should just ignore them if they don't bother us."
Jul 04 21:33:35 <Tom90deg> "Don't suppose we should try to get their attention?"
Jul 04 21:33:42 <Maddy> "Wait…how did that even…"
Jul 04 21:33:58 <Tom90deg> Zoe blinks. "Wait a second…"
Jul 04 21:34:16 <Tom90deg> "Did…" Zoe shakes her head. "Did that just pass out of order?"
Jul 04 21:34:36 <Pemander> "Yeah."
Jul 04 21:34:39 <Pemander> "Wasn't that clear?"
Jul 04 21:34:50 <Tom90deg> "I was just making sure I wasn't hallucinateing."
Jul 04 21:35:09 <Maddy> "…I need to check this out. Anyone wanna come?"
Jul 04 21:35:23 <Pemander> Arianna's eyes narrow. "Yes."
Jul 04 21:35:42 <Dexanote> The 'truck' slows down a bit, turning the corner going left. It doesn't seem to stop for the traffic light trees.
Jul 04 21:35:43 <Tom90deg> "I'll come."
Jul 04 21:35:50 <Tom90deg> "If it's not already gone…"
Jul 04 21:36:00 <Maddy> "Alright, I'mma kit up, meet me at the back."
Jul 04 21:36:18 <Maddy> She heads for Eve, letting Myr know the situation and plan as she goes.
Jul 04 21:38:00 <Pemander> Arianna skips into the garage, humming happily. "I hope whatever it is tries to fight!"
Jul 04 21:38:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows on after, arriving at the back, pulling out her sword and cheking it over."
Jul 04 21:38:11 <Tom90deg> "I don't…"
Jul 04 21:38:26 <Dexanote> Myr with shudder a bit and sigh, allowing you to go. She heads upstairs as a lookout.
Jul 04 21:38:43 <Dexanote> shudders a bit and sighs8
Jul 04 21:38:44 <Maddy> "I'm with Gambit here. I'm getting bored, but no trying to start a fight ok? Be smart."
Jul 04 21:38:44 <Dexanote> *
Jul 04 21:39:37 <Pemander> "You coming, girly?"
Jul 04 21:39:50 <Pemander> "You can ride on my head if you want."
Jul 04 21:40:05 <Maddy> "Nah. I don't like ice cream."
Jul 04 21:40:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe sheaths her sword, and humms quietly.
Jul 04 21:40:42 <Pemander> She pulls a few knives out and holds them between her fingers. "Neither do I."
Jul 04 21:41:32 <Maddy> "Alright, we ready?" Elle is all kitted out, sunglasses, cover, loadbearing equipment and armour.
Jul 04 21:41:54 <Pemander> "Yes, yes, yes."
Jul 04 21:42:06 <Pemander> She pushes her hair out of her eyes.
Jul 04 21:42:18 <Tom90deg> "Ready."
Jul 04 21:42:46 <Dexanote> sorry back
Jul 04 21:43:19 <Dexanote> Okay. Where are you.
Jul 04 21:43:44 <Maddy> Elle opens the back door, motioning for the other to follow.
Jul 04 21:44:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe does so, keeping close.
Jul 04 21:44:09 <Pemander> As does Arianna.
Jul 04 21:44:16 * CROM has quit (Ping timeout)
Jul 04 21:44:45 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteraction
Jul 04 21:44:45 <Dexanote> ALright.
Jul 04 21:45:30 <Dexanote> Eventually you reach the back door and exit the building with minimal dragon interaction. The three of you will soon notice that it's humid and warm out, but much cooler than earlier that day.
Jul 04 21:46:02 <Maddy> Elle starts to jog around to where the weird truck whent.
Jul 04 21:46:14 <Pemander> "Place your bets, ladies."
Jul 04 21:46:25 <Pemander> "I am predicting the involvement of giant ice cream."
Jul 04 21:46:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefully follows, looking around for any lights or movement.
Jul 04 21:46:56 <Dexanote> You find yourself in a back lot parking lot; the back road feeds to another back road, and the one that the truck went. The traffic light trees are the only source of light from the ground.
Jul 04 21:47:28 <Pemander> "Feels like an ambush."
Jul 04 21:47:48 <Dexanote> Eventually you reach the main road the truck went down. Down the road are a few shops, and a used car lot; the other direction has the square with the bank.
Jul 04 21:47:48 <Pemander> "You're in charge, jarhead. Do we keep going?"
Jul 04 21:47:55 <Pemander> I guess we do!
Jul 04 21:48:23 <Tom90deg> "Hm…used car lot…At some point I need ot get troy to teach me to drive…"
Jul 04 21:48:37 <Tom90deg> "See any sign of the truck?"
Jul 04 21:48:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe strains her hearing, listening carefully
Jul 04 21:48:56 <Pemander> 4df+4 perception for truck signs?
Jul 04 21:48:57 <CROM> Pemander: perception for truck signs?: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Jul 04 21:49:36 <Maddy> 4df+3 looking for the truck
Jul 04 21:49:36 <CROM> Maddy: looking for the truck: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Jul 04 21:50:32 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 listening.
Jul 04 21:50:32 <CROM> Tom90deg: listening.: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, -, +)
Jul 04 21:50:34 <Dexanote> As you pass down the street, the two of you do hear the icecream truck, heading in the opposite direction to your right. You can see the glint of the headlights between an alleyway, passing by.
Jul 04 21:50:58 <Dexanote> The rest of the truck follows after
Jul 04 21:51:32 <Pemander> "I can't tell. Is it going somewhere, or just circling?"
Jul 04 21:52:22 <Tom90deg> "Can't tell…" Zoe looks around at the buildings, seeing if there's anything with some height.
Jul 04 21:52:37 <Dexanote> Buildings, yes. As well as traffic light trees.
Jul 04 21:52:55 <Tom90deg> "I can try to get some height."
Jul 04 21:53:31 <Maddy> Back. "Good plan."
Jul 04 21:53:43 <Pemander> "If it's circling, we can wait in an alley for it to pass by."
Jul 04 21:53:56 <Pemander> "Trying to keep up with it is pointless, after all."
Jul 04 21:54:16 <Tom90deg> "Want me to try to get on the roof of this building?" Zoe gestures to a 3 story combo storefront/apartment.
Jul 04 21:54:26 <Dexanote> The music seems to fade. I'll say that you are north of the bank, and it is now going east.
Jul 04 21:55:07 <Maddy> "Do it fasst."
Jul 04 21:56:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe eyes the building, judgeing the angle, and jumps, as you hear a stuttering sound, and if anyone is watching can see zoe teleport up, repeating quickly, before she ends up above the roof, landing with a roll, and getting to her feet, looking for the lights. (1 ap)
Jul 04 21:56:22 <Tom90deg> «I'm on the roof, looking for the lights…»
Jul 04 21:57:35 <Dexanote> Zoe will now notice that across the buildings appears to be a suburb. You definitely see the lights a few streets over, circling slowly around the truck.
Jul 04 21:58:34 <Tom90deg> «It's a few streets over…Hold on, seeing it it loops back…»
Jul 04 21:59:09 <Dexanote> It's probably actually going at walking speed.
Jul 04 21:59:33 <Tom90deg> «It seems slow. I think we could run after it.»
Jul 04 22:00:12 <Maddy> «Alright, lets try to flank it.»
Jul 04 22:00:46 <Tom90deg> «Right, you want me on the ground or up?»
Jul 04 22:00:47 <Pemander> Arianna nods to Elle. "What do we do if it doesn't stop?"
Jul 04 22:01:28 <Maddy> "Try to get its attention, I suppose, and if that doesnt do it, go back and just keep an eye on it."
Jul 04 22:01:37 <Pemander> "Alright."
Jul 04 22:01:44 <Maddy> «Come on down.»
Jul 04 22:01:53 <Tom90deg> «Stand clear…»
Jul 04 22:02:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe eyes the falling distance, and jumps, pording downwards,but leaving it a few feet from the ground, rolling, and getting to her feet. "Ahh…been too long since I got the chance to do that."
Jul 04 22:02:46 <Tom90deg> "Lead the way."
Jul 04 22:02:49 <Maddy> "Alright lets get moving." and shes off!
Jul 04 22:02:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows!
Jul 04 22:03:13 <Pemander> Arianna jogs alongside them.
Jul 04 22:03:24 <Maddy> Ell manouvers though alleys, keeping track of the music and lights, trying to make sure they'll come out on its side.
Jul 04 22:04:25 <Dexanote> The dynamic trio quickly pass through the alleyway and come to a fence, which divides the back road from the scrubby backywards. You can see the headlights approaching the next street over.
Jul 04 22:05:03 <Maddy> "Zoe, you wanna try to get their attention? I'll cover you."
Jul 04 22:05:21 <Tom90deg> "Gotya."
Jul 04 22:05:33 <Maddy> Elle climbs the fence
Jul 04 22:06:04 <Pemander> Arianna does so as well. "I'm not going to be very useful unless there's something in that truck."
Jul 04 22:06:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe vaults over the fence,and runs down the alley. "Oy! Ice Cream!" she calls out when she gets near the street.
Jul 04 22:07:04 <Maddy> "That's ok." Elle lines up a shot in case.
Jul 04 22:07:07 <Pemander> Arianna goes further down the street, staying out of sight. She intends to get behind the truck.
Jul 04 22:07:39 <Dexanote> The headlights turn the corner and head towards Zoe, the music and truck following behind. They seem to lock on to her.
Jul 04 22:08:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe stops, and waits on the sidewalk, slightly tensed,ready to move out of the way. "That's right…"
Jul 04 22:09:20 <Dexanote> The headlights slow and blare right in Zoe's face; the music passes right by and continues on the road, while the truck slows and stops a bit past her.
Jul 04 22:09:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe holds up a hand, blocking the light in her eyes. "Hello?"
Jul 04 22:10:09 <Pemander> Arianna slowly follows the trucks path and tries to get close to it while staying out of sight.
Jul 04 22:10:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefully approaches the truck, looking for anyone in it.
Jul 04 22:11:24 <Maddy> Elle moves up a little too.
Jul 04 22:12:05 <Dexanote> The windows are blackened.
Jul 04 22:12:12 <Dexanote> Perception.
Jul 04 22:12:20 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jul 04 22:12:20 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (4df+3=+, +, -, -)
Jul 04 22:12:24 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jul 04 22:12:24 <CROM> Tom90deg: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Jul 04 22:12:26 <Pemander> 4df+4
Jul 04 22:12:26 <CROM> Pemander: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Jul 04 22:15:42 <Dexanote> Elle, you'll notice that the truck's not 'running', as in, does not have a running engine. It's completely silent when stopped. Ari, you'll notice the same, as well as the fact that the Traffic Light Trees are few and far between here; a majority of the light is actually coming from a single larger tree off behind you at a corner, and the truck's headlights. Zoe, you notice both of these…
Jul 04 22:15:43 <Dexanote> …things, as well as the fact that the music's now coming from above.
Jul 04 22:16:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up carefully.
Jul 04 22:20:46 <Dexanote> The headlights move above the group, shining down. The music gets a bit louder, as if descending.
Jul 04 22:21:00 <Tom90deg> "Bugger…"
Jul 04 22:21:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefully takes a step to the side, seeing if the noise follows.
Jul 04 22:21:44 <Maddy> "Get ready to bug out…"
Jul 04 22:21:45 <Pemander> Arianna crosses her arms and simply waits.
Jul 04 22:22:06 <Tom90deg> "Like my arse is on fire."
Jul 04 22:23:27 <Dexanote> The passenger side door of the ice cream truck opens up.
Jul 04 22:23:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the open door. "Hello?"
Jul 04 22:23:55 <Pemander> Arianna tenses and gets ready to throw some sharp swag.
Jul 04 22:24:52 <Dexanote> The doorway is a large, square mouth.
Jul 04 22:25:20 <Dexanote> Rectangular. Within is a convulsing pit of a throat, with molars around the edges.
Jul 04 22:25:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes a step back. "Oh pissing hell."
Jul 04 22:25:54 <Pemander> "K-k-kill…" mumbles Arianna.
Jul 04 22:26:04 <Tom90deg> "Elle?"
Jul 04 22:26:49 <Maddy> "Run!"
Jul 04 22:27:03 <Maddy> 4df+4 Elle opens up and starts backing up.
Jul 04 22:27:04 <CROM> Maddy: Elle opens up and starts backing up.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Jul 04 22:27:05 <Dexanote> One lamp turns to look at Arianna. The other descends in the way they came.
Jul 04 22:27:12 <Dexanote> The music surrounds them.
Jul 04 22:27:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe backs up, staying by Elle. "Forget fireing, just go!"
Jul 04 22:27:46 <Dexanote> Maddy what kind of roll was that
Jul 04 22:27:51 <Maddy> "I can do both" guns
Jul 04 22:27:59 * Liebe (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.C021E544-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.C021E544-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Jul 04 22:28:57 <Dexanote> The music grows louder and backmasks, reversing as the bullets pepper the steel hull of the icecreamtruck.
Jul 04 22:29:50 <Maddy> 4df+3 percep to guns. While Elle runs, she looks for a weakness.
Jul 04 22:29:51 <CROM> Maddy: percep to guns. While Elle runs, she looks for a weakness.: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Jul 04 22:29:54 <Pemander> Ari is rigging the game. She tosses a knife at one of the headlights in an attempt to gain some cover.
Jul 04 22:29:56 <Pemander> 4df+4
Jul 04 22:29:57 <CROM> Pemander: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Jul 04 22:30:00 <Pemander> Corrected roll: 6
Jul 04 22:30:13 <Dexanote> The side window thing that the driver should be giving icecream out from slides open, and what look like fleshy pink, white and brown tendrils shoot out.
Jul 04 22:30:22 <Maddy> "SHIT!"
Jul 04 22:30:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe keeps up with Elle, not having much of anything to do.
Jul 04 22:30:43 <Dexanote> Arianna, your headlight smashes; a loud offkey note screeches out from around you.
Jul 04 22:31:24 <Dexanote> All of you, perception again. Which direction are you running? The way you came, or down the road towards the square?
Jul 04 22:31:34 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jul 04 22:31:34 <CROM> Tom90deg: 1 (4df+2=0, +, -, -)
Jul 04 22:31:44 <Pemander> 4df+4 Perception, Ari is running towards the square. Jumping that fence would be problematic.
Jul 04 22:31:44 <CROM> Pemander: Perception, Ari is running towards the square. Jumping that fence would be problematic.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Jul 04 22:32:08 <Maddy> Elle is running and gunning, so just following the others, hoping they know where to lead her.
Jul 04 22:32:10 <Maddy> 4df+3
Jul 04 22:32:10 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Jul 04 22:32:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe's following as well.
Jul 04 22:33:39 <Dexanote> Alright. The icecreamtruck starts moving again, following you at an equal pace to Elle's running speed. The headlight zips around and drifts ahead of you, keeping distance. The music remains behind you in the same spot.
Jul 04 22:34:10 <Dexanote> The cylindrical pink, brown and white tendrils turn and slowly undulate in a rhythm to the song.
Jul 04 22:34:28 <Tom90deg> "Can you see a speaker on the truck?!"
Jul 04 22:36:25 <Dexanote> Yes, there is a speaker on top.
Jul 04 22:36:52 <Dexanote> Ari can probably see the strange, pulsing black thing attached to the underside of the speaker.
Jul 04 22:36:59 <Tom90deg> "Aim for the speaker! Maybe the'll confuse it!"
Jul 04 22:38:35 <Dexanote> The truck trundles slowly behind, matching with Elle's speed because I thought it'd be cool. The music's quieter now, the 'cloud' remaining behind you.
Jul 04 22:38:47 <Dexanote> You are halfway to the square.
Jul 04 22:39:13 <Maddy> Our turn?
Jul 04 22:39:34 <Dexanote> everyone 1d10 for turn order. the truck goes last
Jul 04 22:39:46 <Dexanote> yes
Jul 04 22:39:54 <Pemander> 1d10
Jul 04 22:39:55 <CROM> Pemander: 8 (1d10=8)
Jul 04 22:40:12 <Tom90deg> 1d10
Jul 04 22:40:13 <CROM> Tom90deg: 6 (1d10=6)
Jul 04 22:40:50 <Maddy> 1d10
Jul 04 22:40:51 <CROM> Maddy: 10 (1d10=10)
Jul 04 22:40:51 <Dexanote> Maddy
Jul 04 22:43:02 <Maddy> 4df+6 tagging perception manouver, still shooting, focusing on the weakspot she spied.
Jul 04 22:43:03 <CROM> Maddy: tagging perception manouver, still shooting, focusing on the weakspot she spied.: 4 (4df+6=-, 0, -, 0)
Jul 04 22:43:56 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Jul 04 22:47:32 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Jul 04 22:49:55 * DrBridge (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Jul 04 22:50:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe can't do anything, and even if she had a gun, she'd be more liekly to hit Elle or Ari, so she keeps up, eyeing the tendrels, ready to take action if anything hapens.
Jul 04 22:50:43 * Liebe has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jul 04 22:50:48 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Jul 04 22:50:56 * DrBridge is now known as Dexanote
Jul 04 22:51:16 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Jul 04 22:52:32 <Dexanote> The truck has a smallish, pulsing black thing on the speaker system.
Jul 04 22:52:48 <Dexanote> The tendrils raise up, almost vertical.
Jul 04 22:55:04 <Pemander> Ari is rigging the game again.
Jul 04 22:55:12 <Pemander> 4df+4 Another knife, at the other headlight.
Jul 04 22:55:12 <CROM> Pemander: Another knife, at the other headlight.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
Jul 04 22:55:16 <Pemander> Corrected roll: 5.
Jul 04 22:57:29 <Dexanote> 4df+4 The headlight zips around, blaring at your face!
Jul 04 22:57:29 <CROM> Dexanote: The headlight zips around, blaring at your face!: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Jul 04 22:57:33 <Dexanote> tink
Jul 04 22:57:49 <Dexanote> The Truck cries out, starting to zigzag.
Jul 04 22:57:50 <Pemander> That light is out, then?
Jul 04 22:57:54 <Dexanote> yes
Jul 04 22:57:54 <Pemander> Excellent.
Jul 04 22:58:12 <Pemander> Using last AP to declare Scene Aspect: Shrouded. The ladies have a combat advantage, because their foe is now essentially blind.
Jul 04 22:59:02 <Dexanote> Got it.
Jul 04 22:59:07 <Dexanote> Zoe. Go.
Jul 04 22:59:34 <Dexanote> The truck swerves, its back wheels sliding.
Jul 04 22:59:52 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 Perception, Zoe eyes the waving tendrils, ready to dodge them (Manouver to pDef)
Jul 04 22:59:52 <CROM> Tom90deg: Perception, Zoe eyes the waving tendrils, ready to dodge them (Manouver to pDef): 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
Jul 04 23:00:07 <Dexanote> You are welcome to reroll that, for Shrouded
Jul 04 23:00:33 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jul 04 23:00:33 <CROM> Tom90deg: -1 (4df+2=0, -, -, -)
Jul 04 23:01:19 <Dexanote> Zoe falls on her face, then.
Jul 04 23:01:19 <Dexanote> No damage.
Jul 04 23:02:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe staggers to her feet, looking back at the truck.
Jul 04 23:02:52 <Dexanote> The truck swerves and turns, slaming into a trafficlight tree. It tilts and falls on its driver's side, tendrils flailing towards the sky.
Jul 04 23:03:24 <Pemander> Ari grins. "Too easy."
Jul 04 23:03:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe slows. "Still…"
Jul 04 23:03:37 <Dexanote> The music stops.
Jul 04 23:04:11 <Tom90deg> "Think it's dead?"
Jul 04 23:04:23 <Pemander> "I think we shouldn't bother waiting to find out."
Jul 04 23:04:31 <Pemander> "It's down for the count, let's just leave."
Jul 04 23:04:33 <Maddy> "One way to be sure." she pulls out a grenade.
Jul 04 23:04:39 <Pemander> "Hoh shit."
Jul 04 23:04:43 <Pemander> "I didn't know you had one of those."
Jul 04 23:04:49 <Pemander> "Can…can I throw it?"
Jul 04 23:05:09 <Maddy> "Get it in the "mouth"" she passes it to her.
Jul 04 23:05:16 <Pemander> "Yesss!"
Jul 04 23:05:17 <Dexanote> The tendrils turn towards the girls, ends splitting into three tendrils.
Jul 04 23:05:25 <Tom90deg> "Quickly please…"
Jul 04 23:05:27 <Pemander> "Get fucked, ice cream truck!"
Jul 04 23:05:33 <Maddy> "Let's not let this turn into anime."
Jul 04 23:05:33 <Pemander> 4df+4 tossan that nade (this is throwing)
Jul 04 23:05:34 <CROM> Pemander: tossan that nade (this is throwing): 5 (4df+4=+, +, 0, -)
Jul 04 23:05:49 <Tom90deg> "You're not even asian. How do you think I feel?"
Jul 04 23:05:59 <Tom90deg> *Retcon, NM
Jul 04 23:06:05 <Maddy> "FRAG OUT" she gets down.
Jul 04 23:06:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe ducks as well'
Jul 04 23:06:19 <Pemander> Arianna prostrates herself.
Jul 04 23:06:37 <Dexanote> 4df+4 The tendrils lunge for the grenade!
Jul 04 23:06:38 <CROM> Dexanote: The tendrils lunge for the grenade!: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Jul 04 23:07:55 <Dexanote> The chocolate one taps it at the ground! It bounces! The strawberry one tries to grab it! It fumbles! The vanilla one tries to slap it! bounces off its 'palm' and pops in the mouth! Shit!
Jul 04 23:08:15 <Dexanote> The door slams shut with a horrid metalllic screech
Jul 04 23:08:23 <Tom90deg> "Smooth."
Jul 04 23:08:28 <Dexanote> *prft*
Jul 04 23:08:35 <Dexanote> that was rather underwhelming.
Jul 04 23:08:43 <Dexanote> the explostion
Jul 04 23:08:45 <Pemander> "It…it didn't even go boom!"
Jul 04 23:08:54 <Pemander> Arianna frowns. "Target down, officer Jarhead."
Jul 04 23:08:59 <Tom90deg> "Well, I imagine there was a lot of stuff in there…"
Jul 04 23:09:52 <Dexanote> There's motion as the tendrils evaporate and turn to ash. The blackish pulsing thing on the speaker unlatches itself and bounces away.
Jul 04 23:10:29 <Maddy> "Oh no you don't fucker." Elle runs after it.
Jul 04 23:10:38 <Maddy> 4df+4 spending AP to use concussive shot.
Jul 04 23:10:38 <CROM> Maddy: spending AP to use concussive shot.: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Jul 04 23:10:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe runs after Elle
Jul 04 23:10:46 <Dexanote> 4df+4 DARK BLOBBY
Jul 04 23:10:47 <CROM> Dexanote: DARK BLOBBY: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Jul 04 23:11:01 <Dexanote> The concussive shot shatters the glob! Pieces fly EVERYWHERE
Jul 04 23:11:04 <Pemander> Arianna walks after them at a leisurely pace.
Jul 04 23:11:10 <Pemander> Uh oh. She ducks!
Jul 04 23:11:42 <Tom90deg> "Eech…"
Jul 04 23:11:45 <Dexanote> Fragments plorp and blounch away under their own power, falling into sewer grates and into the grass.
Jul 04 23:11:52 <Maddy> "Oh shit…did I overcharge it again?"
Jul 04 23:11:54 <Dexanote> A majority stop moving.
Jul 04 23:12:08 <Tom90deg> "I really hope that did'nt make dozens of them…"
Jul 04 23:12:13 <Dexanote> Nope, you just used Hyper Voice on a nightmare with the consistency of jello.
Jul 04 23:12:43 <Pemander> Arianna clasps her hands together with delight ."Hee! It exploded!"
Jul 04 23:12:57 <Tom90deg> "Elle, should we check out the truck?"
Jul 04 23:12:57 <Maddy> Elle goes over to one and pokes it with erh boot.
Jul 04 23:14:09 <Maddy> "Yeah, after I'm done poking the black jelly."
Jul 04 23:14:29 <Dexanote> The glorp that you're sticking your shoe in does not seem to move much.
Jul 04 23:15:20 <Maddy> She stomps it for good measure then heads to the truck.
Jul 04 23:15:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows to the truck.
Jul 04 23:16:42 <Dexanote> The truck is lightly smoking. The scent of old ice cream begins to linger. What's that kind with vanilla, chocolate ans strawberry? That kind. It's kind of rank. I think a bat just hit my window.
Jul 04 23:17:08 <Pemander> Neopolitan.
Jul 04 23:17:21 <Tom90deg> "Blech…"
Jul 04 23:18:16 <Maddy> Stupid bat. Elle clambours up on to the side of the tipped truck, pointing her gun at the door and looking in.
Jul 04 23:18:44 <Dexanote> The inside seems to be normal, if a bit moist.
Jul 04 23:18:56 <Dexanote> not like, humid moist. Like saliva moist.
Jul 04 23:19:01 <Maddy> "Oh gross."
Jul 04 23:19:14 <Dexanote> Nothing strange inside though. And the windows are no longer tinted; the driver's seat is empty.
Jul 04 23:19:21 <Tom90deg> Zoe ports up to the side as well, looing in the door. "You think there's any reason to search this more?"
Jul 04 23:19:26 <Pemander> Are its teeth intact?
Jul 04 23:19:30 <Pemander> Ari wants one.
Jul 04 23:21:05 <Dexanote> Nope!
Jul 04 23:21:17 <Tom90deg> "I mean, i cna't think of anything it could possibly have. Not like there's going to be….20 gold pieces and a ring of armor."
Jul 04 23:21:17 <Pemander> Damn.
Jul 04 23:21:42 <Pemander> She gives one of the wheels a light kick. "Let's just get back. Everyone's probably worried."
Jul 04 23:21:48 <Pemander> "Not that I care."
Jul 04 23:22:07 <Maddy> "Figured we might as well look. Lets go."
Jul 04 23:22:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe hops down. "True, no harm in looking, but I really don't want to dig around in it."
Jul 04 23:23:14 <Maddy> She hops down and looks aroudn where they are and heads back towards the bank.
Jul 04 23:23:26 <Pemander> Ari does the same.
Jul 04 23:23:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows, humming softly.
Jul 04 23:23:57 <Pemander> Once they arrive, Ari calls out, "Hey, Myrtle! You missed it! I killed an ice cream truck!"
Jul 04 23:24:19 <Dexanote> «What was that? I'm upstairs.»
Jul 04 23:24:30 <Pemander> «Killed an ice cream truck!»
Jul 04 23:24:36 <Tom90deg> «There was some sort of…thing controlling a ice cream truck.»
Jul 04 23:24:55 <Tom90deg> «It had a huge mouth and what looked like ice cream tentacles.»
Jul 04 23:26:47 <Dexanote> <… uh. That's definitely a new one.>
Jul 04 23:27:26 <Tom90deg> «You're telling me. Elle might've killed the thing that as controlling it, but not sure. It shattered, and some bits ran off.»
Jul 04 23:27:27 <Pemander> «Tossed the grenade right into its mouth and BAM! Down like a sack of potatoes.» There is a childlike glint in Arianna's eyes.
Jul 04 23:28:15 <Dexanote> «… Is anybody hurt?»
Jul 04 23:28:36 <Pemander> «Nah.»
Jul 04 23:29:19 <Maddy> «I need to wash my boots, anyone seen a hose?»
Jul 04 23:29:19 <Dexanote> «Alright. Wash up, I've got first watch. Keep an eye and ear out in case it wakes back up.»
Jul 04 23:29:35 <Tom90deg> "Don't think so, sorry…"
Jul 04 23:29:50 <Pemander> «I was going to take first watch tonight.»
Jul 04 23:30:19 <Dexanote> «There's a couple washrooms on first floor.»
Jul 04 23:30:20 <Maddy> "Meh, there's one in Eve, I'm jsut being lazy." she heads to wash up propper.
Jul 04 23:33:22 <Pemander> Arianna takes a seat in front of the glass windows and peers out at the night sky.