"I was in Vietnam, you know."

Sep 09 19:38:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts to work the GPS, and puches up a nearby grocery store. "There we go. Heh, glad the satelites are still up and running."
Sep 09 19:39:05 <DawnyWorks> "Seat belts"
Sep 09 19:40:31 <Maddy> The GPS shows a Mini Mart and Takaway on Myall St
Sep 09 19:42:19 <Maddy> 1.6 KM eastish
Sep 09 19:42:31 <Tom90deg> "Um…Mini-mart i guess? Sounds like a gas station. Would a Takaway be bigger?"
Sep 09 19:42:59 <DawnyWorks> "I don't know:
Sep 09 19:43:00 <DawnyWorks> "
Sep 09 19:43:28 <Maddy> The mini mart is the takeaway
Sep 09 19:43:53 <Tom90deg> "Mini-mart it is! Onward noble steed."
Sep 09 19:44:04 <DawnyWorks> "Seat blets"
Sep 09 19:44:09 <DawnyWorks> belts*
Sep 09 19:44:33 <Ragazzo> Dusty chuckles, having totally been there with the two women the whole time.
Sep 09 19:44:34 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Sep 09 19:44:40 <Ragazzo> He puts on a seat belt.
Sep 09 19:44:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe buckles her seatbelt. "As you wish."
Sep 09 19:45:18 <DawnyWorks> Kay shakes her head and pulls away from the curb.
Sep 09 19:46:31 <Dexanote> Chainshank appears about 15 feet before the vehicle.
Sep 09 19:46:43 <Ragazzo> "Keep going."
Sep 09 19:46:48 <Ragazzo> "Just run him over."
Sep 09 19:46:54 <DawnyWorks> Kay slams on the breaks. "What the fuck Shank?"
Sep 09 19:46:55 <Dexanote> He turns and looks. "Bugger."
Sep 09 19:47:08 <Ragazzo> "Damn it."
Sep 09 19:47:29 <Tom90deg> "Why'd you stop?"
Sep 09 19:47:31 <Dexanote> «Don' 'ave a hang of it yet.» he climbs over the hood and on top the roof. «Go on.»
Sep 09 19:48:35 <DawnyWorks> Kay gets out of the car. "Oi, fucker, you scratch my paint and I'll kill you" She looks at the roses.
Sep 09 19:48:59 <Dexanote> "Oh shut up."
Sep 09 19:49:22 <DawnyWorks> "Just…be careful"
Sep 09 19:50:24 <Dexanote> "Yeh yeh."
Sep 09 19:50:44 <DawnyWorks> Kay gets back in the car. "I swear to god, he better not scratch my paint" She starts to the store.
Sep 09 19:50:52 <Tom90deg> "We'll get you a new car if he scrathes this up Kay. I'm sure there's a dealership around here."
Sep 09 19:51:03 <DawnyWorks> "Not the same"
Sep 09 19:55:44 <DawnyWorks> "Here" Kay pulls up next to the doors and cuts the engine
Sep 09 19:55:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks out the window and climbs out. "Hmm…"
Sep 09 19:56:01 <DawnyWorks> "Now, get the fuck out, and off, of my car"
Sep 09 19:56:20 <Dexanote> He flips off the car, graceful like water. "Aight, so what's up?"
Sep 09 19:56:50 <Ragazzo> Dusty exits the car.
Sep 09 19:57:00 <Ragazzo> "We're picking up food, right?"
Sep 09 19:57:11 <Tom90deg> "And whatever else comes to mind."
Sep 09 19:57:39 <Dexanote> "Aight."
Sep 09 19:57:52 <DawnyWorks> "Nutty bars and low sodium meals"
Sep 09 19:59:18 <Dexanote> He walks in.
Sep 09 19:59:31 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries the doors, seeing if they're unlocked.
Sep 09 19:59:37 <DawnyWorks> Kay follows, rifle up.
Sep 09 20:00:13 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 09 20:02:44 <Dexanote> they're not unlocked though!
Sep 09 20:02:52 <Dexanote> Shank bashes the glass with the Scythe.
Sep 09 20:02:55 <Dexanote> THEN walks in!
Sep 09 20:03:16 <DawnyWorks> Kay follows, rifle up.
Sep 09 20:03:17 <Tom90deg> Zoe sighs. "Scarecrow, I could've just OPENED them."
Sep 09 20:03:33 <Dexanote> "Eh."
Sep 09 20:04:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls her eyes and walks in. "Alright…lets see."
Sep 09 20:05:34 <DawnyWorks> Kay heads directly to the snack food section.
Sep 09 20:06:24 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Kay, after first grabbing a cart. "So, we need all the canned stuff we can find."
Sep 09 20:09:16 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.B0427418-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.B0427418-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 20:10:53 <Dexanote> "Cans. Eh."
Sep 09 20:11:15 <Tom90deg> "Well, dried stuff as well."
Sep 09 20:11:23 <Ragazzo> Dusty pokes around the spice section.
Sep 09 20:11:36 <Dexanote> Shank goes over and examines the rotting fruiit and vegetables.
Sep 09 20:12:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to the canned goods, checking the dates on the cans.
Sep 09 20:12:17 <Ragazzo> He picks up some things that do double duty as delicious and magical compounds.
Sep 09 20:14:33 * Sabitsuki (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 20:14:40 <Tom90deg> Zoe picks one at random, some fruit and pulls the top off, giveing the stuff inside a sniff.
Sep 09 20:15:04 <Dexanote> Peaches!
Sep 09 20:15:30 <Ragazzo> Dusty checks out the sodas.
Sep 09 20:15:45 <Ragazzo> Are they still cold?
Sep 09 20:15:49 <Dexanote> … You opened a can of peaches to see if they were fresh? I assume that's not what you wanted. OK. Date's next December.
Sep 09 20:15:50 <Ragazzo> Maybe?
Sep 09 20:15:57 <Ragazzo> Probably not.
Sep 09 20:15:57 <Dexanote> No. Cool but not cold.
Sep 09 20:16:23 <Ragazzo> He pops a can open, and sniffs the contents.
Sep 09 20:16:39 <Tom90deg> "Stuf still smells good, I'll start packing it up."
Sep 09 20:16:43 <Dexanote> … No-name bola.
Sep 09 20:16:45 * Skyelyn is now known as Break
Sep 09 20:16:46 <Dexanote> … cola
Sep 09 20:16:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts to fill a cart with canned goods, fruit, sauce, whatever is around.
Sep 09 20:17:00 <DawnyWorks> Kay looks for nutty bars.
Sep 09 20:17:00 <Ragazzo> Hmm.
Sep 09 20:17:02 <Ragazzo> ""
Sep 09 20:17:09 <Waxx> Something stirs at the other end of the supermarket.
Sep 09 20:17:13 <Ragazzo> He takes a cautious sip.
Sep 09 20:17:24 <Waxx> It sounds like someone else, moving around.
Sep 09 20:17:28 <Ragazzo> He nearly spits it out, catching the movement.
Sep 09 20:17:51 <DawnyWorks> "Mother fucker" Kay brings her rifle back up and looks around.
Sep 09 20:18:03 <Waxx> "Oh, gosh darnit."
Sep 09 20:18:07 <Waxx> A man comes into view.
Sep 09 20:18:11 <Ragazzo> "…"
Sep 09 20:18:14 <Tom90deg> "Who's there?"
Sep 09 20:18:26 <Waxx> He is wearing a torn set of slacks and a dirty button up power-blue dress shirt.
Sep 09 20:18:38 <Waxx> There is a neck tie wrapped around his forehead, like a bandana, and in his arms is an M-14 battle rifle.
Sep 09 20:18:53 <Tom90deg> "Um…Hello."
Sep 09 20:18:54 <DawnyWorks> Kay trains her rifle on him.
Sep 09 20:19:03 <Waxx> He looks at them.
Sep 09 20:19:09 <Tom90deg> "Who're you?"
Sep 09 20:19:21 <Waxx> Behind him, another man appears. Slightly effeminate, but well muscled.
Sep 09 20:19:45 <Ragazzo> Dusty raises an eyebbrow.
Sep 09 20:19:49 <Waxx> Bandana man looks them over. "I was in Vietnam, ya know."
Sep 09 20:19:57 <Tom90deg> "I wasn't."
Sep 09 20:20:08 <Waxx> 5d6 sanity check
Sep 09 20:20:09 * Tox|Laptop1 (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO) has left #afteraction
Sep 09 20:20:09 <Glacon> Waxx: sanity check: 17 (5d6=1, 1, 5, 4, 6)
Sep 09 20:20:13 * Tox|Laptop1 (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 20:20:15 <Ragazzo> "…"
Sep 09 20:20:18 <Waxx> Bandana man shifts on his feet but says nothing.
Sep 09 20:20:18 <DawnyWorks> "And I was in Iraq" Kay takes another step toward him.
Sep 09 20:20:31 <Tom90deg> "Who are you?"
Sep 09 20:20:41 <Ragazzo> "I helped kick off a war on another planet."
Sep 09 20:20:46 <Waxx> "Who am I? Or who I am? Those are two very different questions."
Sep 09 20:20:53 <Ragazzo> "If we're sharing credentials…"
Sep 09 20:20:58 <Waxx> "Who I am is more philosophical, who's in there, who's trying to get out and say, hey, I'm hungry."
Sep 09 20:21:04 <Waxx> "Who am I?"
Sep 09 20:21:09 <DawnyWorks> "What is your name and why are you here, how about that"
Sep 09 20:21:18 <Waxx> "Well, that information was in the pamphlet passed out at the start of this session. You should know by now."
Sep 09 20:21:19 * Tox|Laptop1 is now known as Tox|Laptop
Sep 09 20:21:26 <Waxx> "Are there any questions?"
Sep 09 20:21:42 <DawnyWorks> "Yeah, you got any ID?"
Sep 09 20:21:46 <Ragazzo> "…what session?"
Sep 09 20:21:51 <Waxx> 5d6 Sanity check
Sep 09 20:21:51 <Glacon> Waxx: Sanity check: 16 (5d6=5, 1, 4, 3, 3)
Sep 09 20:22:03 <Waxx> "It was in the pamphlet passed around at the beginning of this therapy session."
Sep 09 20:22:11 <Waxx> Bandana man brushes his moustache.
Sep 09 20:22:16 <Ragazzo> "…"
Sep 09 20:22:19 <Waxx> It is a bushy, greyish brown moustache.
Sep 09 20:22:25 <Tom90deg> "Um…this is not a thearpy session…Are you alright? Do you know where you are?"
Sep 09 20:22:35 <DawnyWorks> Kay looks at the other guy with him. "Who are you?"
Sep 09 20:22:51 <Waxx> The effeminate man says nothing. Bandana man is clearly doing the talking today.
Sep 09 20:23:33 <Dexanote> "Whaz all this then…?" Chainshank looks from around a shelf.
Sep 09 20:23:46 <DawnyWorks> "Shank, do you know who this is?"
Sep 09 20:23:51 <Dexanote> "Nope."
Sep 09 20:24:10 <Ragazzo> "Why the hell would shank know?"
Sep 09 20:24:11 <DawnyWorks> "I thought you knew everything….I men, fuck. You knew David"
Sep 09 20:24:15 <DawnyWorks> mean*
Sep 09 20:24:22 <Dexanote> "I knew David cuz i asked his ghost what his name was."
Sep 09 20:24:36 <Dexanote> "Who're you?" he points at Headband
Sep 09 20:24:56 <Waxx> 5d6 Sanity check
Sep 09 20:24:57 <Glacon> Waxx: Sanity check: 21 (5d6=6, 6, 1, 3, 5)
Sep 09 20:25:02 <DawnyWorks> "Mother fucker" Kay turns back to the guy.
Sep 09 20:25:07 <Waxx> Quite calmly. "Gosh darnit, I told you who I am."
Sep 09 20:25:21 <Ragazzo> "What is your name, Sir."
Sep 09 20:25:31 <Ragazzo> "Nice mustache, by the way."
Sep 09 20:25:34 <Waxx> "Hold on." He turns to the effeminate man.
Sep 09 20:25:40 <Waxx> "Chad, the briefcase, please."
Sep 09 20:26:11 <Waxx> 'Chad' reaches into a tattered potato sack and produces some crumpled flyers. He hands one to Bandana man, who hands it to Dusty.
Sep 09 20:26:26 <Ragazzo> "…?"
Sep 09 20:26:30 <Ragazzo> Dusty reads it.
Sep 09 20:26:32 <Waxx> It's a pamphlet for Site 23's "Site Intensive Humanity Training Seminar", as run by one Stanley Blevins.
Sep 09 20:26:32 <Dexanote> "Din't know we had rednecks in Australia." Shank swings around and drags the Scythe across the ground.
Sep 09 20:26:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe goes over and looks over Dusty's sholder.
Sep 09 20:26:55 <Ragazzo> "Uh huh…"
Sep 09 20:27:03 <DawnyWorks> "Well?"
Sep 09 20:27:08 <Waxx> "That one is a misprint, it's why I still have it."
Sep 09 20:27:12 <Ragazzo> "Aren't Alice and jason from Site 23?"
Sep 09 20:27:17 <Waxx> "It is really named the Site Humanity Intensive Training seminar."
Sep 09 20:27:23 <Ragazzo> "Says his name is Stanley Blevins?"
Sep 09 20:27:25 <Tom90deg> "I think I remember something about that."
Sep 09 20:27:28 <Waxx> 5d6 Sanity check
Sep 09 20:27:29 <Glacon> Waxx: Sanity check: 20 (5d6=6, 3, 6, 4, 1)
Sep 09 20:27:31 <E4D> SHIT, to the astute observer.
Sep 09 20:27:36 <Waxx> "That is quite clearly me, yes."
Sep 09 20:27:36 <Dexanote> loldusty
Sep 09 20:27:41 <Waxx> "I had my wife murdered, you know."
Sep 09 20:27:41 <DawnyWorks> "Radio Corporal"
Sep 09 20:27:43 <Tom90deg> "Do these radio's still work for the distance?"
Sep 09 20:27:49 * Heiden has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 09 20:27:54 <Tom90deg> «Um…Jason? Alice? You reading me?»
Sep 09 20:28:02 <Tom90deg> "Did you sir…"
Sep 09 20:28:09 <DawnyWorks> Kay keeps her gun on bandana man.
Sep 09 20:28:14 <Waxx> "Don't worry though, I didn't murder her myself."
Sep 09 20:28:18 <Waxx> "Director Carr did it."
Sep 09 20:28:24 <Dexanote> "… Yor a Foundation guy."
Sep 09 20:28:25 <Ragazzo> "…was…wa she crazy?"
Sep 09 20:28:27 <Ragazzo> *was
Sep 09 20:28:31 <Dexanote> "I was in one of yor boxes for a while."
Sep 09 20:28:32 <Ragazzo> "Or a murderer?"
Sep 09 20:28:35 <Ragazzo> "Both?"
Sep 09 20:28:45 <Tom90deg> "Good good…" Zoe is talking in a somewhat low calm voice, like talking to a growling dog.
Sep 09 20:28:54 <Waxx> 5d6 MY WIFE CHEATED ON ME
Sep 09 20:28:55 <Glacon> Waxx: MY WIFE CHEATED ON ME: 19 (5d6=6, 4, 4, 1, 4)
Sep 09 20:29:03 <Waxx> "My wife was having an affair with her hair dresser."
Sep 09 20:29:12 <Waxx> "I tried to have her assassinated by a third party but the assassin turned out to be a police officer."
Sep 09 20:29:20 <Waxx> "So I had Director Carr kill all three of them for me." Blevins brushes his moustache.
Sep 09 20:29:26 <Ragazzo> "…I see."
Sep 09 20:29:32 <Tom90deg> "Ah, I see….Well, I'm sure you did the right thing…"
Sep 09 20:29:39 <Waxx> "I was in Vietnam, you know."
Sep 09 20:29:45 <Ragazzo> "Mr. Blevins, I think you need a drink."
Sep 09 20:29:53 <Tom90deg> <Jaaaason….damn range on these radios…»
Sep 09 20:29:57 <Ragazzo> "Let's just all relax, and go have one?"
Sep 09 20:29:58 <Waxx> "This is a dry site. There is no alcohol allowed."
Sep 09 20:30:03 <Ragazzo> "…."
Sep 09 20:30:09 <Waxx> "Hey!"
Sep 09 20:30:10 <E4D> «Copy, say again?»
Sep 09 20:30:11 <Waxx> Blevins perks up.
Sep 09 20:30:25 <Waxx> "You guys should come to the inter-personal relationships seminar I will be holding."
Sep 09 20:30:30 <Ragazzo> "Er…since when…did…" He glances at the pamphlet.
Sep 09 20:30:32 <Dexanote> «Ya know a Blevins? E's goin on about some shit seminar.»
Sep 09 20:30:37 <Tom90deg> «does the name 'Blevens' ring any bells?»
Sep 09 20:30:43 <Waxx> 5d6 It's s-h-i-t
Sep 09 20:30:43 <Glacon> Waxx: It's s-h-i-t: 15 (5d6=5, 2, 1, 5, 2)
Sep 09 20:30:44 <Dexanote> «Foundation SHIT.»
Sep 09 20:30:46 <Ragazzo> "…Site-23 have a mini mart?"
Sep 09 20:30:53 <Waxx> "That isn't how you pronounce it."
Sep 09 20:30:58 <Maddy> «Hooooly shit…B-Blevins?»
Sep 09 20:31:00 <E4D> «Yeah, he's in charge of the Sierra Hotel India Tango training at 23. Staff Sergeant Blevins.»
Sep 09 20:31:15 <Ragazzo> «…oh.»
Sep 09 20:31:15 <Dexanote> "S'a… uh, whaz that word."
Sep 09 20:31:18 <Tom90deg> «He's here.»
Sep 09 20:31:20 <Ragazzo> «Hah. Shit.»
Sep 09 20:31:31 <E4D> «Holy S.H.I.T.»
Sep 09 20:31:41 <Waxx> At that moment, a rat skitters across the floor. It's a completely normal rat.
Sep 09 20:31:42 <DawnyWorks> «Orders?»
Sep 09 20:31:54 <Tom90deg> «And someone else, looks kinda…enfiminite. What should we do?»
Sep 09 20:31:55 <Waxx> Chad dives to the floor and rips it apart with his hands, then begins eating the flesh.
Sep 09 20:31:56 <Dexanote> "Tha one where ya take tha first letters of a sentence an' make a new word with it."
Sep 09 20:32:04 <Ragazzo> «He thinks he's at your old si-HOLY SHIT!»
Sep 09 20:32:07 <Tom90deg> "Shit!"
Sep 09 20:32:09 <Waxx> 5d6 Sanity check
Sep 09 20:32:09 <Glacon> Waxx: Sanity check: 15 (5d6=5, 3, 1, 4, 2)
Sep 09 20:32:12 <Tom90deg> "Um…You want some fruit?"
Sep 09 20:32:13 <Waxx> "Watch your language."
Sep 09 20:32:14 <Dexanote> "… Well thas a new one."
Sep 09 20:32:14 <E4D> «Give him a radio.»
Sep 09 20:32:24 <DawnyWorks> Kay hands him her radio
Sep 09 20:32:32 <Waxx> Blevins picks up the radio and keys it.
Sep 09 20:32:40 <DawnyWorks> "That's nasty"
Sep 09 20:32:49 <Waxx> «THIS IS KILO NINER ACTUAL, I NEED FAST MOVERS ON MY POSITION NOW!»
Sep 09 20:33:06 <Waxx> «WE'VE GOT CHARLIE ALL OVER THIS GOD DAMNED PLACE AND IF I DON'T GET SOME FUCKING NAPALM HERE WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE SPROUTING DAISIES, OVER.»
Sep 09 20:33:12 <Dexanote> "Oh shut up."
Sep 09 20:33:19 <Waxx> Blevins hands the radio back.
Sep 09 20:33:23 <Dexanote> "Daisies don' grow in this dryness."
Sep 09 20:33:33 <Waxx> "You tell that son of a bitch if I don't get my god damned air support, shit is going to hit the fucking fan."
Sep 09 20:33:34 <E4D> «Kilo Niner Actual, be advised, we cannot route air support to your location at this time. Stand by for retrans from higher, copy?»
Sep 09 20:34:00 <Waxx> Blevins is able to hear Jason's transmission come through. He shakes his head.
Sep 09 20:34:09 <Dexanote> "Don' you mean Site Human Intensive Trainin?" Shank tilts his head, a note of amusement in his voice
Sep 09 20:34:11 <Ragazzo> "What the hell is happening here?" Mumbles Dusty to Zoe.
Sep 09 20:34:20 <Waxx> He tightens the tie around his head and shifts the M14 to a ready position.
Sep 09 20:34:32 <Tom90deg> "I have no idea, it's like he's haveing a flashback or something. Heard something about this in Vets…"
Sep 09 20:34:33 <E4D> «Do you copy? Stand by for comms from higher.»
Sep 09 20:34:42 <Waxx> "Boys, there's no air support available. It's down to the wire, now."
Sep 09 20:34:48 <Maddy> Alice, meanwhile, is laughing her ass off quietly.
Sep 09 20:34:50 <Ragazzo> "…."
Sep 09 20:34:51 <Waxx> "We've got to strap our nuts on and go in with our teeth."
Sep 09 20:34:52 <Dexanote> "… Well. Ok."
Sep 09 20:35:03 <DawnyWorks> Kay tenses slightly, her riffle still up.
Sep 09 20:35:04 <Ragazzo> "Er."
Sep 09 20:35:08 <Dexanote> Shank reaches toward Dusty, still watching Blevins.
Sep 09 20:35:23 <Waxx> "Grab your pig stickers and let's find some gooks." Blevins grabs Chad, still devouring the rat, and begins dragging him towards an exit.
Sep 09 20:35:28 <Ragazzo> Dusty was never not watching shank.
Sep 09 20:35:30 <E4D> «Staff Sergeant Blevins? This is Director Jason Dodridge.»
Sep 09 20:35:42 <Ragazzo> He waves a burning litghter at shank.
Sep 09 20:35:44 <Ragazzo> "What."
Sep 09 20:36:10 <Waxx> Being given the radio has caused Blevins to automatically fail his SANITY CHECK.
Sep 09 20:36:25 <Tom90deg> «I don't think he can hear you Jason, he's off in his own world. What should we do?>
Sep 09 20:36:27 <Dexanote> "… Thot 'e was gonna start shootin. Nevamind." he follows after Blevins, swinging the scythe up and holding the neck.
Sep 09 20:36:47 <Ragazzo> "…follow him…?"
Sep 09 20:36:57 <Tom90deg> "I guess…
Sep 09 20:36:58 <Tom90deg> "
Sep 09 20:37:04 <DawnyWorks> "I ain't following a BSC"
Sep 09 20:37:10 <Waxx> Blevins and Chad exit the building, standing just outside the door.
Sep 09 20:37:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts to follow carefully.
Sep 09 20:37:20 <Ragazzo> Dusty does the same.
Sep 09 20:37:20 <Tom90deg> "BSC?"
Sep 09 20:37:36 <Dexanote> "Whaz up?" Shank's leaning over, head between theirs.
Sep 09 20:37:41 <DawnyWorks> "Bat shit crazy" Kay goes back on her hunt for nutty bars.
Sep 09 20:37:43 <Waxx> Blevins drops into a low crouch, weapon raised, and begins slowly circling around the structure, heading for the entrance on the -other- side of the same building.
Sep 09 20:38:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows patiently.
Sep 09 20:38:10 <Waxx> They reach the other door. Blevins motions for everyone to halt.
Sep 09 20:38:21 <Ragazzo> He clears his throat stopping.
Sep 09 20:38:33 <Ragazzo> "Staff Sergeant Blevins?"
Sep 09 20:38:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe halts.
Sep 09 20:38:39 <Waxx> Chad, knowing what to do, hands him the half-eaten rat carcass. Blevins raises it to his mouth and bites the tail off, then tosses the body into the door.
Sep 09 20:38:42 <Waxx> "FRAG OUT!"
Sep 09 20:38:53 <Ragazzo> "…."
Sep 09 20:38:54 <Waxx> Blevins waits for the explosion.
Sep 09 20:38:57 <DawnyWorks> Kay's still inside looking for nutty bars. Fuck you guys
Sep 09 20:38:58 <Ragazzo> Dust covers his mouth.
Sep 09 20:39:03 <Ragazzo> *dusty
Sep 09 20:39:06 <Waxx> Nothing happens! He turns to Dusty.
Sep 09 20:39:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe yells loudly. "BOOOOM!"
Sep 09 20:39:12 <Waxx> !!! THERE IT IS
Sep 09 20:39:13 <Waxx> GO GO GO
Sep 09 20:39:21 <Waxx> Blevins gets up and charges in, M14 raised.
Sep 09 20:39:33 <Dexanote> "… 'es batty."
Sep 09 20:39:34 <Ragazzo> Dusty gives Zoe a look.
Sep 09 20:39:40 <Ragazzo> "That was hilarious, but cruel."
Sep 09 20:39:48 <Dexanote> Shank leans on the Scythe.
Sep 09 20:39:53 <Ragazzo> He grabs Chad.
Sep 09 20:39:56 <Ragazzo> "Hey, kid."
Sep 09 20:39:57 <Tom90deg> "He was waiting for it! I mena….it's what he wanted…"
Sep 09 20:40:05 <Ragazzo> "Look at me."
Sep 09 20:40:07 <Tom90deg> "I don't know how todeal with crazy people…"
Sep 09 20:40:12 <Waxx> Chad bites Dusty's hand.
Sep 09 20:40:40 <Ragazzo> Dusty tilts his head.
Sep 09 20:40:41 <Waxx> Blevins swings his M14 at Kay, but recognizes her as not being a gook, so he lowers the weapon.
Sep 09 20:41:03 <Ragazzo> He fishes out a vial of cholorform from a pocket.
Sep 09 20:41:08 <Ragazzo> "I was saving this…"
Sep 09 20:41:41 <DawnyWorks> Kay shakes her head and sighs. "Sgt, our forces have supressed the area here. We're clear"
Sep 09 20:41:46 <Ragazzo> Dusty splashes the young man in the face with chloform.
Sep 09 20:41:51 <Waxx> "What? Really?"
Sep 09 20:41:54 <Ragazzo> 4df Thrown, I guess?
Sep 09 20:41:54 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Thrown, I guess?: 0 (4df=0, +, -, 0)
Sep 09 20:41:55 <Tom90deg> "Kay? Is he over by you?"
Sep 09 20:42:00 <Waxx> 4df Chad
Sep 09 20:42:01 <Glacon> Waxx: Chad: 3 (4df=0, +, +, +)
Sep 09 20:42:06 <Ragazzo> Damn it.
Sep 09 20:42:15 <Waxx> Chad bites Dusty again.
Sep 09 20:42:15 <DawnyWorks> "Yes Sgt. Thanks to your steller leadership."
Sep 09 20:42:28 <Ragazzo> It gets all over dusty's sleeve.
Sep 09 20:42:32 <Ragazzo> He's terrible at this.
Sep 09 20:42:37 <Tom90deg> "Smooth Dusty…"
Sep 09 20:42:40 <Tom90deg> "Kay?"
Sep 09 20:42:51 <DawnyWorks> "Shut up Zoe"
Sep 09 20:42:59 <Tom90deg> "Fine."
Sep 09 20:43:03 <Ragazzo> 4df Duty tries to druug he kid with his now chemical covered sleeve.
Sep 09 20:43:04 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Duty tries to druug he kid with his now chemical covered sleeve.: 0 (4df=0, +, -, 0)
Sep 09 20:43:08 <Ragazzo> *usty
Sep 09 20:43:11 <Ragazzo> Fffuck
Sep 09 20:43:12 <Waxx> 4df Chad
Sep 09 20:43:12 <Glacon> Waxx: Chad: 0 (4df=+, -, -, +)
Sep 09 20:43:18 <Ragazzo> |:
Sep 09 20:43:25 <Waxx> Chad keeps sinking his teeth into Dusty. It is starting to become a major nuisance, now.
Sep 09 20:43:33 <Ragazzo> "Ow, shit."
Sep 09 20:43:43 <Ragazzo> "This is kind of starting to hurt."
Sep 09 20:43:49 <Ragazzo> "Zoe? Help?"
Sep 09 20:43:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe comes up behind the kid and tres to hold him steady and give dusty a hand.
Sep 09 20:43:55 <DawnyWorks> "Sgt, we'd like to take you back to see Cpt. Dodridge so we can give you a proper accommodation."
Sep 09 20:44:03 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Atheltics mauver
Sep 09 20:44:04 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Atheltics mauver: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 09 20:44:21 <E4D> «Staff Sergeant Blevins, be advised, our forces have routed the enemy at your pos. I need a status report.»
Sep 09 20:44:46 <Waxx> "Give me that radio, son." He beckons for Kay's radio.
Sep 09 20:45:01 <Dexanote> compel Dusty's "I Have Sex With Razors" Aspect.
Sep 09 20:45:27 <Ragazzo> Accepted. But I want ti made clear, dusty is only gay for pain, not men.
Sep 09 20:45:38 <DawnyWorks> "Yes Sgt" Kay hands the radio over, but fist mumbles «Go with it Jason»
Sep 09 20:46:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty tugs at his collar, and grumbles, rubbing his cheeks.
Sep 09 20:46:25 <Ragazzo> He takes another stab at drugging Chad.
Sep 09 20:46:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe holds him steady again
Sep 09 20:46:41 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Atheltics
Sep 09 20:46:42 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Atheltics: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Sep 09 20:46:49 <Waxx> «This is Kilo Niner Actual. We have driven off the enemy and are preparing to press home our attack. We urgently need medical supplies and ammunition, over.»
Sep 09 20:46:55 <Waxx> 4df+3 Chad athletics
Sep 09 20:46:55 <Glacon> Waxx: Chad athletics: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Sep 09 20:46:57 <Ragazzo> 4df His sleeve presses firmly to Chad's soft, rat blood covered lips.
Sep 09 20:46:57 <Glacon> Ragazzo: His sleeve presses firmly to Chad's soft, rat blood covered lips.: 2 (4df=+, +, -, +)
Sep 09 20:47:21 <Waxx> 4df Chad
Sep 09 20:47:21 <Glacon> Waxx: Chad: 2 (4df=+, -, +, +)
Sep 09 20:47:29 <Ragazzo> GOD DAMN IT
Sep 09 20:47:32 <Ragazzo> |:
Sep 09 20:47:43 <Waxx> Chad is pulled away by Zoe, Dusty's sleeve isn't even in reach of him.
Sep 09 20:47:55 <Waxx> As Zoe pulls him away, Chad releases some sort of animal scream. Blevins turns.
Sep 09 20:48:10 <Tom90deg> "Damn it Dusty, use that sleve!"
Sep 09 20:48:23 <Waxx> Blevins sees Zoe pulling Chad away.
Sep 09 20:48:26 <Waxx> Blevins sees Zoe.
Sep 09 20:48:30 <Ragazzo> "Fffu-"
Sep 09 20:48:30 <Waxx> Zoe is an asian.
Sep 09 20:48:35 <Waxx> BLEVINS TOSSES ASIDE THE M14
Sep 09 20:48:38 <Waxx> BLEVINS DRAWS HIS 1911
Sep 09 20:48:42 <Ragazzo> Dusty hurries forward.
Sep 09 20:48:47 <Waxx> "CHAD! GET THAT FUCKING GOOK OFF OF YOU!"
Sep 09 20:48:55 <Waxx> Blevins begins firing!
Sep 09 20:48:56 <Tom90deg> "What?"
Sep 09 20:48:59 <Waxx> 4df+5 I was in Vietnam
Sep 09 20:49:00 <Glacon> Waxx: I was in Vietnam: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
Sep 09 20:49:01 <DawnyWorks> 4df+3 fcuk you guy
Sep 09 20:49:01 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: fcuk you guy: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Sep 09 20:49:07 <Waxx> Dusty, Zoe, roll defense
Sep 09 20:49:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks over and yells, dropping chat and dodgeing behind a shelf.
Sep 09 20:49:16 <Dexanote> Shank is just standing there
Sep 09 20:49:17 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Ffs
Sep 09 20:49:17 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ffs: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Sep 09 20:49:29 <Tom90deg> 4df+6, Telport dodge to he shelves!
Sep 09 20:49:39 <Dexanote> oh dear
Sep 09 20:49:39 <Tom90deg> 4df+6 Action point
Sep 09 20:49:39 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Action point: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 09 20:50:01 <Waxx> Zoe teleports away as Blevins fires. Dusty takes a grazing wound to the shoulder; nothing major, but just enough to knock him back a bit in surprise.
Sep 09 20:50:07 <Waxx> 4df+3 Blevins defense
Sep 09 20:50:07 <Glacon> Waxx: Blevins defense: 1 (4df+3=-, -, -, +)
Sep 09 20:50:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe blips between the shlves and starts running down them, tryig to hide.
Sep 09 20:50:15 <Waxx> Kay shoots Blevins in the back.
Sep 09 20:50:17 <Ragazzo> "Ahh! Mother fucker!"
Sep 09 20:50:22 <Waxx> "AAAUUGH!"
Sep 09 20:50:25 <E4D> «STAFF SERGEANT. I NEED A REPORT! NOW!»
Sep 09 20:50:29 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Zoe stealthing
Sep 09 20:50:30 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Zoe stealthing: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Sep 09 20:50:32 <Waxx> 4df+6 Sanity Check for power
Sep 09 20:50:32 <Glacon> Waxx: Sanity Check for power: 7 (4df+6=-, +, +, 0)
Sep 09 20:50:38 <Dexanote> «'e started shootin the humans.»
Sep 09 20:50:42 <Waxx> Blevins fails his sanity check, granting him immense rage.
Sep 09 20:50:51 <Tom90deg> «Jason! He went nuts, started calling me a gook and shooting, Gotta hide!»
Sep 09 20:51:02 <Dexanote> «… Yep gonna hafta call ya back.»
Sep 09 20:51:05 <Maddy> A;lice stops laughing
Sep 09 20:51:11 <E4D> «OK, everyone get the fuck outta there.»
Sep 09 20:51:23 <Waxx> Blevins falls forward due to the fact that he's just been shot through the chest. He hits the ground hard and rolls over, raising his 1911 at Kay.
Sep 09 20:51:24 <E4D> «DO NOT engage Staff Sergeant Blevins!»
Sep 09 20:51:24 <Dexanote> Shank just watches the chaos.
Sep 09 20:51:27 <Waxx> 4df+3 Firing at Kay
Sep 09 20:51:28 <Glacon> Waxx: Firing at Kay: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
Sep 09 20:51:31 <Dexanote> «Bit late.»
Sep 09 20:51:34 <Ragazzo> Dusty closes in on Blevins' grumbling, and makes a grab for the gun, palms sparking.
Sep 09 20:51:38 <DawnyWorks> 4df+3 mother whore
Sep 09 20:51:39 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: mother whore: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Sep 09 20:51:49 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Your gun goes poof
Sep 09 20:51:49 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Your gun goes poof: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Sep 09 20:52:06 <Waxx> Blevins' gun disappears before the shot is fired. This only pisses him off more.
Sep 09 20:52:16 <Waxx> "GOD FUCK DAMMIT SON OF A CUNT WHORE FUCK!"
Sep 09 20:52:17 <Waxx> "ASS FUCK!"
Sep 09 20:52:19 <Dexanote> "Nice Dusty."
Sep 09 20:52:20 <E4D> ITT: Dusty is a Twilight vampire.
Sep 09 20:52:20 <Waxx> "FUCKING ASS! SHIT!"
Sep 09 20:52:32 <Ragazzo> What the fuck
Sep 09 20:52:32 <Waxx> Blevins kicks and screams. Chad lays there.
Sep 09 20:52:33 <Dexanote> «Dusty jus' busted 'is gun.»
Sep 09 20:52:43 <DawnyWorks> Kay steps closer, her rifle on the man. "Calm you shit"
Sep 09 20:52:45 <Dexanote> «'es a bit distraught.»
Sep 09 20:52:47 <Tom90deg> "Everyone! Get to the car, lets go!"
Sep 09 20:52:47 <Waxx> "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"
Sep 09 20:52:48 <Waxx> "FUCK!"
Sep 09 20:52:50 <Waxx> "FUCK! FUCK!"
Sep 09 20:53:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty picks up the other gun.
Sep 09 20:53:03 <E4D> «Ok, get him settled, be advised, I'm oscar mike.»
Sep 09 20:53:07 <Ragazzo> Checks it for ammo.
Sep 09 20:53:08 <Waxx> Blevins begins trying to crawl towards the RAT CARCASS GRENADE.
Sep 09 20:53:10 <Dexanote> brb
Sep 09 20:53:19 <Tom90deg> «WHat? Oscar Mike?»
Sep 09 20:53:19 <E4D> Jason hauls at at camp to the hummer, waiting for Alice.
Sep 09 20:53:24 <E4D> *ass
Sep 09 20:53:34 <Ragazzo> "Christ this is sad."
Sep 09 20:53:40 <DawnyWorks> "He's on his way, calm your shit Sgt!"
Sep 09 20:53:42 <Maddy> Alice is right on his heels. "Oh god…" She's still kinda laughng
Sep 09 20:53:51 <Waxx> His grubby fingers wrap around the carcass, squishing some blood out of it. He rolls onto his back and stares up at Kat, believing he has had the last laugh.
Sep 09 20:54:08 <Ragazzo> "Can I just drug them both?"
Sep 09 20:54:10 <Waxx> "I have you now, zipperhead."
Sep 09 20:54:17 <Waxx> Blevins waits for the explosion.
Sep 09 20:54:24 <Ragazzo> "Boom."
Sep 09 20:54:25 <DawnyWorks> Kay shoves her rifle at Zoe.
Sep 09 20:54:29 <Waxx> It isn't loud enough!
Sep 09 20:54:39 <Tom90deg> (Zoe is hiding near the front)
Sep 09 20:54:45 <E4D> The hummer
Sep 09 20:54:47 <DawnyWorks> fine, at Dusty
Sep 09 20:54:51 <Dexanote> 4df+3 He walks over and picks Blevins under the arms.
Sep 09 20:54:51 <Glacon> Dexanote: He walks over and picks Blevins under the arms.: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Sep 09 20:54:52 <Ragazzo> *Boom!
Sep 09 20:54:53 <E4D> 's hauling balls to the supermarket.
Sep 09 20:54:55 <Dexanote> roll Def
Sep 09 20:54:57 <Waxx> Blevins looks angrily at the carcass. "God damned defective gook grenades."
Sep 09 20:55:07 <Waxx> 4df+3 Blevins defense
Sep 09 20:55:08 <Glacon> Waxx: Blevins defense: 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Sep 09 20:55:11 * Salmander (~ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS#ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 20:55:14 <Tom90deg> "What's up? Is it clear?"
Sep 09 20:55:15 <Dexanote> Shank drops him.
Sep 09 20:55:17 <Dexanote> "Fuck."
Sep 09 20:55:30 <Ragazzo> "One old man, for fucks sake."
Sep 09 20:55:30 <DawnyWorks> 4df+2 fuckingfuckfuck
Sep 09 20:55:31 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: fuckingfuckfuck: 5 (4df+2=+, 0, +, +)
Sep 09 20:55:40 <Ragazzo> Dusty caresses his shoulder wound.
Sep 09 20:55:54 <DawnyWorks> Kay tries to pin Blevens down
Sep 09 20:55:56 <E4D> There's a screech of tires out front, and the clattering of boots on tile a few moments later.
Sep 09 20:56:04 <E4D> "STAFF SERGEANT!"
Sep 09 20:56:06 <Dexanote> Shank steps back, taking the Scythe back.
Sep 09 20:56:06 <Waxx> Dusty's shoulder wound is merely a flesh wound. Nothing debilitating, only bloody and painful.
Sep 09 20:56:15 <Waxx> Kay manages to tackle Blevins and pin him.
Sep 09 20:56:21 <Ragazzo> He's still stroking it. Slowly.
Sep 09 20:56:32 <DawnyWorks> "Don't fucking move"
Sep 09 20:56:39 <Waxx> Blevins has only one option left.
Sep 09 20:56:44 <Waxx> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Sep 09 20:56:49 <Waxx> "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Sep 09 20:57:07 <Waxx> Blevins is completely subdued, now. Chad lays still.
Sep 09 20:57:24 <Maddy> Alice has managed to regain her composure. "It's ok s-sir, w-we're here."
Sep 09 20:57:54 <Tom90deg> "He was fine, but then he just went nute and started shooting."
Sep 09 20:58:01 <E4D> "Nute?"
Sep 09 20:58:09 <Dexanote> "Daffy, i presume.""
Sep 09 20:58:14 <Tom90deg> "Nuts."
Sep 09 20:58:20 <Waxx> 4d6
Sep 09 20:58:20 <Glacon> Waxx: 14 (4d6=1, 5, 5, 3)
Sep 09 20:58:20 <E4D> "Oh, nuts."
Sep 09 20:58:25 <Waxx> Blevins' sanity returns.
Sep 09 20:58:34 <Waxx> Blood begins to pool underneath his body.
Sep 09 20:58:38 <Dexanote> Shank is making a point to stay behind him.
Sep 09 20:58:42 <Waxx> "…Gosh darnit, that was my sidearm."
Sep 09 20:58:47 <Ragazzo> "Uh…shit."
Sep 09 20:58:56 <Ragazzo> "That's a lot of blood…"
Sep 09 20:58:58 <E4D> "Kay! THe man's shot, help him out!"
Sep 09 20:59:01 <Waxx> "I am really upset, now. That was really important to me."
Sep 09 20:59:17 <Maddy> "D-don't worry sir M-maybe Dusty can p-put it back together."
Sep 09 20:59:19 <E4D> "Listen up, Staff Sergeant, we can fix it, but I need you to lay still."
Sep 09 20:59:38 <Ragazzo> Dusty carefully gathers up the pile of ash.
Sep 09 20:59:39 <Waxx> "I am -really- upset, Jason."
Sep 09 20:59:51 <Ragazzo> He looks awkward.
Sep 09 21:00:04 <Maddy> Alice tends to the man's wounds.
Sep 09 21:00:06 <Maddy> 4df+3
Sep 09 21:00:06 <Glacon> Maddy: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
Sep 09 21:00:26 <Tom90deg> zoe stays out of sight.
Sep 09 21:00:27 <Waxx> Blevins was shot through the chest! It will take more than a zero roll to fix that!
Sep 09 21:00:41 <E4D> "I get that, Staff Sergeant… stand by, we're gonna take care of ya."
Sep 09 21:00:49 <Waxx> "Jason. This is a really painful, debilitating wound."
Sep 09 21:00:55 <Ragazzo> Dusty grumbles, and kneels beside blevins.
Sep 09 21:00:59 <Waxx> "I -really- wish this had not happened."
Sep 09 21:01:06 <Ragazzo> "Need some help?"
Sep 09 21:01:56 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Life science maneuver, dusty is examining the wound
Sep 09 21:01:56 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Life science maneuver, dusty is examining the wound: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Sep 09 21:02:00 <Dexanote> Shank kneels and looks at Blevins.
Sep 09 21:02:14 <Maddy> Tapping Dusty's roll to re rol med
Sep 09 21:02:24 <Waxx> It is a rather grisly bullet wound to the chest, from close range. He is bleeding like crazy!
Sep 09 21:02:24 <Maddy> 4df+5
Sep 09 21:02:25 <Glacon> Maddy: 7 (4df+5=+, +, +, -)
Sep 09 21:02:47 <Waxx> Alice, go ahead and describe your action. It's a success.
Sep 09 21:02:53 <E4D> Jason hurries back to the hummber to grab any medical supplies he can find, dragging a CASEVAC bag to Alice.
Sep 09 21:03:16 <Waxx> "I am so mad. I just…I cannot believe how mad I am, right now."
Sep 09 21:03:33 <Maddy> "J-jason, d-do you have you ID card?"
Sep 09 21:03:35 <Waxx> "There is this crushing pain in my chest, and I am pretty sure that is just balled up rage."
Sep 09 21:03:49 <Ragazzo> "Could be the bullet."
Sep 09 21:03:50 <E4D> "Yeah, here." Jason fishes it out of his pocket and passes it to Alice."
Sep 09 21:04:26 <Maddy> "G-got you sir." She tapes the card to the wound, one corner left. "W-we might need Midnight l-later."
Sep 09 21:04:49 * DawnyWorks has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 09 21:04:51 <Ragazzo> "Uh…"
Sep 09 21:04:58 <Ragazzo> "I could sear it shut, for now."
Sep 09 21:05:02 <Waxx> For dealing with the sucking chest wound, Alice gets a +2 to her next roll.
Sep 09 21:05:10 <Ragazzo> "Midnight would be able to undo the scarring."
Sep 09 21:05:12 <Dexanote> "… Close there. Clever work."
Sep 09 21:05:33 <E4D> "NO!"
Sep 09 21:05:34 <E4D> "
Sep 09 21:05:43 <Maddy> "S-searing it shut doesnt f-fis the bullet inside….or the internal damage."
Sep 09 21:05:45 <E4D> "It's a sucking chest, don't close that shit yet."
Sep 09 21:06:06 <Ragazzo> "Alright, alright."
Sep 09 21:06:16 <E4D> Jason un-velcroes the top of the pack, yanking a fold-out litter from the bag.
Sep 09 21:06:23 <E4D> "Hey, yo Dusty? A hand?"
Sep 09 21:06:29 <Ragazzo> "On it."
Sep 09 21:06:34 <Waxx> Blevins coughs some blood into his moustache.
Sep 09 21:06:37 <Ragazzo> Dusty helps with the litter.
Sep 09 21:06:43 <Dexanote> Shank watches on.
Sep 09 21:06:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe calls out from her hiding spot. "Sorry, I'm gonna stay out of sight for now."
Sep 09 21:06:52 * Salmander has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 09 21:06:54 <Ragazzo> "Ugh…I hope that hospital has some blood saved out…"
Sep 09 21:06:57 <Waxx> 5D6 SANITY CHECK
Sep 09 21:07:03 <Waxx> 5d6 sanity check
Sep 09 21:07:03 <Glacon> Waxx: sanity check: 18 (5d6=6, 3, 2, 2, 5)
Sep 09 21:07:05 <Ragazzo> *up
Sep 09 21:07:14 <E4D> "All right, get by his feet, we're gonna roll him up and slide the litter under him."
Sep 09 21:07:14 <Waxx> Blevins pokes his head up, looking for Zoe.
Sep 09 21:07:16 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, it's safe now, please get out here."
Sep 09 21:07:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe quickly moves, heading towards the front windows, teleporting through them and getting out to the SUV
Sep 09 21:07:53 <Tom90deg> (Action point spent)
Sep 09 21:08:26 <E4D> Jason rolls him over a bit. "Alice, the stretcher?"
Sep 09 21:08:32 <Waxx> Moving Blevins causes him to acquire attribute INTENSE PAIN. Blevins passes out.
Sep 09 21:08:39 <Ragazzo> Dusty does whatever is needed.
Sep 09 21:08:44 <Maddy> "C-coming!" Alice hlps!
Sep 09 21:08:57 <Waxx> Chad lays on the ground. Only now you realize that he's been shot through the head.
Sep 09 21:09:06 <Ragazzo> "…"
Sep 09 21:09:11 <Ragazzo> "Oh god damn it."
Sep 09 21:09:42 * Salmander (~ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS#ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 21:09:42 <E4D> "Shut up, Dusty."
Sep 09 21:09:49 <E4D> "Not now."
Sep 09 21:10:22 <Waxx> Forensic examination will prove that it was Blevins who shot Chad. When Zoe teleported away, only Chad remained to catch that bullet.
Sep 09 21:10:22 <Dexanote> Shank vanishes.
Sep 09 21:10:47 <Ragazzo> Dusty rubs his forehead.
Sep 09 21:11:06 <Dexanote> a cold cold wind passes through the store.
Sep 09 21:11:42 <E4D> Jason removes his helmet and rests it under Blevins' feet, then sets about tying the stretcher's straps around him.
Sep 09 21:11:42 <Sabitsuki> Faust walks down the road outside the hotel and store, oblivious to any sucking chest wounds in the vicinity. His nose is in a book, and a tiny herd of…white things chirps and scratches at his heels. He whistles Das Lied der Deutschen quietly.
Sep 09 21:12:39 <E4D> «Any station, be advised, we have one casualty inbound, critical condition, sucking chest wound, shock suspected, how copy?»
Sep 09 21:13:11 <Waxx> Blevins seems stabilized for the time being, although in a very precarious position. The present medics can't be sure if he'll make it or not.
Sep 09 21:13:14 <E4D> «We got Midnight, Kay, or the Doc around?»
Sep 09 21:13:41 <E4D> "All right, Dusty, lift him *carefully*. At the feet. Grab the poles, we're putting him in the back of the hummer."
Sep 09 21:13:41 <Nusquam> «Uh… Copy? Who's Doc?»
Sep 09 21:13:59 <Ragazzo> Dusty lifts cautiously when directed.
Sep 09 21:14:27 <E4D> Jason lifts, walking gingerly toward the exit. "Someone grab his sidearm and the rifle."
Sep 09 21:14:36 <Ragazzo> "Sidearm's ash."
Sep 09 21:14:41 <Ragazzo> "I've got the rifle."
Sep 09 21:14:42 <Waxx> His sidearm is GONE. FUCKING GONE.
Sep 09 21:14:43 <Waxx> GONE FOREVER.
Sep 09 21:14:56 <E4D> "Alice? Grab that pack, and ride in the back with him?"
Sep 09 21:15:09 <Maddy> "Of c-course."
Sep 09 21:15:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe hides in the SUV and will follow them when they move on.
Sep 09 21:15:45 <Maddy> Alice does so.
Sep 09 21:16:19 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets in to the SUV once they've boarded.
Sep 09 21:16:38 <Ragazzo> He finds Zoe, and plops down beside her.
Sep 09 21:16:42 <E4D> Jason jumps into the driver's seat and drives as fast as he can back to the hospital.
Sep 09 21:16:47 <Flames> Midnight, meanwhile, is in her 'room' at the Hospital, not knowing about any of this.
Sep 09 21:16:51 <Salmander> Meanwhile Redd walks through what was formerly the town's park, unaware of whatever's going on.
Sep 09 21:16:56 * Gerald (~PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc#PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 21:17:00 <Sabitsuki> Meanwhile, a snake farts.
Sep 09 21:17:02 <Ragazzo> He takes a moment to check his shoulder.
Sep 09 21:17:09 <Tom90deg> "Well…That was unplesant…"
Sep 09 21:17:17 <Ragazzo> "Yeah."
Sep 09 21:17:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe fires up the SUV and drives back to the hospital.
Sep 09 21:17:57 <Nusquam> "WHOEVER MIDNIGHT IS, CAP'N AMERICA'S LOOKIN' FOR YOU! SOMETHIN' ABOUT A SUCKING CHEST WOUND OR SOME SHIT!" Samil shouts from what used to be an operating room.
Sep 09 21:18:02 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has left #afteraction
Sep 09 21:18:15 <Nusquam> He's reclining on the operating table.
Sep 09 21:19:16 <Sabitsuki> Faust keeps whistling as he shuts the black leather bound tome and shoves it under his arm. Something tugs on his pants-leg, and he lifts the tiny skulls with ivory spider legs up. "You're a needy one, aren't you Dave?"
Sep 09 21:19:44 <Sabitsuki> He puts one of each shoulder and keeps whistling as he enjoys the fading evening light on the road.
Sep 09 21:20:19 <Ragazzo> 4df Dusty fixes up his grazed shoulder as best he can.
Sep 09 21:20:19 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty fixes up his grazed shoulder as best he can.: -2 (4df=-, +, -, -)
Sep 09 21:20:25 <Tom90deg> ~Midnight, can you hear me?~
Sep 09 21:20:26 <Dexanote> You mangle it you fuck
Sep 09 21:20:26 <Ragazzo> Spurt.
Sep 09 21:20:35 <Ragazzo> "Ow, shit!"
Sep 09 21:20:54 <Ragazzo> "I'm going to wait for someone who know what they're doing."
Sep 09 21:21:03 <Tom90deg> "Good plan."
Sep 09 21:21:10 <Dexanote> Chainshank appears over Blevins.
Sep 09 21:21:27 <Ragazzo> "I feel bad for that kid…the one who bit me."
Sep 09 21:21:30 <Dexanote> He throws the Scythe at a wall, the blade sinking deep.
Sep 09 21:21:36 <Gerald> Charon walks through the hospital, looking around the decaying building.
Sep 09 21:21:46 <Maddy> Alice STARES.
Sep 09 21:21:55 <Maddy> "What do you w-w-want, Shank?"
Sep 09 21:22:17 <Dexanote> "'es not done yet."
Sep 09 21:22:39 <Tom90deg> "Yah, but don't blame yourself…it was..well, sort of an accident. Heh, he was trying to kill me."
Sep 09 21:23:03 <Maddy> "No, and I'm n-not sure he w-will be done a-anytime soon."
Sep 09 21:23:11 <Ragazzo> He shrugs, and winces.
Sep 09 21:23:26 <Dexanote> "… Prolly not."
Sep 09 21:23:36 <Ragazzo> "Not your fault either."
Sep 09 21:25:04 <E4D> The hummer stops just outside the trauma bay. "All right!"
Sep 09 21:25:10 <E4D> "Let's get him out and inside!"
Sep 09 21:25:20 <Tom90deg> "Yah…I just got out of the way. I mean…I'm sorry he's dead, but not like I ment for him to get killed."
Sep 09 21:25:28 <Maddy> "R-right." Alice hops up, rady to help.
Sep 09 21:25:42 <E4D> Jason exits the vehicle and runs around back, popping the cargo hatch. "Ready, Alice? *Shank*?"
Sep 09 21:26:02 <Flames> ~Zoe?~
Sep 09 21:26:16 <Ragazzo> Dusty pats her on the shoulder.
Sep 09 21:26:29 <Dexanote> "Yeh." He exits and steps out of the way. the Scythe is still embedded in the wall.
Sep 09 21:26:38 <Tom90deg> ~Midnight, some wounded coming in if you don't know, they need big help.~
Sep 09 21:26:47 <Maddy> Alice grabs her kit and one end of the stretcher.
Sep 09 21:26:54 <Flames> ~Okay, I'll get ready. What happened?~
Sep 09 21:27:20 <Tom90deg> ~I'll explain in person, it's a long story.~
Sep 09 21:27:30 <E4D> Jason eases his end of the stretcher out, carefully keeping him level.
Sep 09 21:27:33 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteraction
Sep 09 21:28:40 <Gerald> Charon pokes his head into the room, harsh medical light reflecting off of his head. "Comrades."
Sep 09 21:28:40 <Maddy> "W-who's taking a l-look at him? I d-don't know if my training can help here."
Sep 09 21:29:07 <Nusquam> Meanwhile, in the OR, Samil is contemplating creating a Native American style headdress, substituting feathers for devilweed, inspired by the blunts' bright red color.
Sep 09 21:29:19 <Tom90deg> ~The guy needs help though…They should be there soon~
Sep 09 21:30:01 <Flames> ~Okay, I'll meet you all in the Lobby. Is Dusty with you?~
Sep 09 21:30:40 <Tom90deg> ~YAh, he got winged. I won't be near though…He called me a gook and started shooting at me.~
Sep 09 21:30:45 <E4D> Jason deftly rotates, switching his grip on the stretcher, and backs into the ER door, edging over to a trauma suite. "All right, put him down."
Sep 09 21:31:06 <Maddy> Alice does so, carefuly.
Sep 09 21:31:26 <E4D> «We got him in trauma! Anyone around got ANY type of expertise with this?»
Sep 09 21:31:34 <Flames> ~Weird…~ Midnight heads toward Trauma.
Sep 09 21:31:42 <Ragazzo> «Midnight is coming, I think.»
Sep 09 21:31:46 <Dexanote> «Define trauma.»
Sep 09 21:31:46 <Flames> «Hello, Jason. I'm on my way.»
Sep 09 21:31:52 <Gerald> Charon strides fully into the Trauma room. "And who is this fine fellow?"
Sep 09 21:35:33 <Flames> Midnight arrives, looking curiously at the scene. "What happened?
Sep 09 21:36:10 <Ragazzo> "I ought to get over there. You alright, zoe?"
Sep 09 21:36:16 <Ragazzo> "Midnight might need help."
Sep 09 21:36:29 <Maddy> "S-shot in c-chest. L-long story."
Sep 09 21:36:36 <Tom90deg> "Go on, I'll just stay out of sight. Heh, I'm good at that."
Sep 09 21:36:48 <Ragazzo> "Alright. See you later"
Sep 09 21:37:03 <Ragazzo> Dusty hops out, and makes his way over to the trauma center.
Sep 09 21:37:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads to the roof
Sep 09 21:38:03 <Ragazzo> "Midnight?"
Sep 09 21:38:11 <Dexanote> Shank wrenches the Scythe out of the wall and follows, keeping an even pace.
Sep 09 21:38:40 <Flames> "Chest, huh? Okay, where's Dusty? I need a bit… oh, hello, Dusty. I need you to set up a thaumaturgic circle…" Midnight goes on to explain what she needs.
Sep 09 21:38:51 <Flames> 4df+4 Occult Maneuver.
Sep 09 21:38:51 <Glacon> Flames: Occult Maneuver.: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Sep 09 21:39:19 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Dusty draws the circle with a nod.
Sep 09 21:39:19 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty draws the circle with a nod.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 09 21:40:56 <Ragazzo> "I'm going to have to start making blood again…"
Sep 09 21:41:20 <Gerald> "So, are we going to be seeing some /actual/ use for magic this time around, rather than creating a simple typewriter?"
Sep 09 21:41:27 <Flames> 4df+6 Taking their time, the two use their knowledge of heremic circles and magic to remove the bullet fragments and heal the wound.
Sep 09 21:41:28 <Glacon> Flames: Taking their time, the two use their knowledge of heremic circles and magic to remove the bullet fragments and heal the wound.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, +, -)
Sep 09 21:42:01 <Gerald> "Though, admittedly, the ham that was created along with said typewriter was quite delicious."
Sep 09 21:42:20 <E4D> Flames, narrate.
Sep 09 21:43:10 <Flames> Midnight glows with white light from the circle, then the light flows over Blevins, healing the wound completely. The bullet rests where the entry wound was, but no scar remains.