Rats and The Bruce

Sep 30 00:40:11 <Dexanote> Styer! In the distance, you hear the sound of groaning metal and a slowly rising, muffled cacophony!
Sep 30 00:40:16 <Echo> Scott's in the terminal, headed toward his office.
Sep 30 00:41:26 <Mere_Observer> Styer stops when he hears it. «Oi, did anybody have any planned guests? I hear somethin' comin' this way.»
Sep 30 00:42:00 <Maddy> Atropa looks at Scott, a little woried.
Sep 30 00:42:50 <Mere_Observer> «Should…should I shoot at it? Cause I will.»
Sep 30 00:43:12 <Dexanote> Styer… roll Perception, -1 drunk.
Sep 30 00:43:36 <Mere_Observer> 4df+2
Sep 30 00:43:38 <CROM> Mere_Observer: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Sep 30 00:44:28 <Pemander> «Where are you at?» Ari hops out of the trailer.
Sep 30 00:46:15 <Dexanote> In his amazingly clear drunkvision, Styer will see a tide of horrid lumpy crawling monsters, much like the one that Arianna coughed up. The horde is skittering clumsily in your direction!
Sep 30 00:47:22 <Mere_Observer> «I'm outside. By tha' way, did ya' know it's rainin'? Cause…HOLY MOTHER OF MARY, WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!?»>
Sep 30 00:47:50 <Maddy> "That sounds bad, should we help?"
Sep 30 00:49:00 <Mere_Observer> Styer pulls out his rifle and pops off a few rounds at the creatures.
Sep 30 00:49:17 <Mere_Observer> 4df+4
Sep 30 00:49:18 <CROM> Mere_Observer: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Sep 30 00:49:42 <Dexanote> You need not even roll! Now, your shots go wide but it's hard to hit the ground. The bullets pass right through the horrid potato things, causing them to burst into green slime!
Sep 30 00:50:31 <Dexanote> The tide splits at this, beginning to weave through the abandoned buildings, horrid things leaping and scrambling over each other to avoid each you!
Sep 30 00:50:40 * Roget (ten.tsacmoc.lf.1dsh.110DCAFD-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.lf.1dsh.110DCAFD-CRInys|tibbiM) has left #afteraction
Sep 30 00:50:55 <Mere_Observer> "EUUUGH!" «GOD DAMMIT, WHAT ARE THESE THINGS!?»
Sep 30 00:51:01 <Dexanote> But they are closing in. The rest of you can hear their squealing and throaty, rough hollering.
Sep 30 00:51:08 <Echo> «What?»
Sep 30 00:51:49 <Mere_Observer> «THEY LOOK LIKE POTATOES!» Styer starts running towards his truck.
Sep 30 00:52:05 <Echo> Scott grabs Atropa by the shoulder and starts making for the LAV, pulling her along.
Sep 30 00:52:12 <Pemander> Arianna clambers up on top of the LAV to get a better view of her surroundings.
Sep 30 00:52:14 <Maddy> Atropa goes with!
Sep 30 00:53:31 <Dexanote> Ari, in the direction styer is (I'll say north), there are at least 200-250 of those lumpy fetid rat things. They don't move in any kind of order, but they're moving right towards you guys. Styer is at the halfway point between you and the beasties; you can see greenish smears in the dark where he blew them up.
Sep 30 00:53:46 <Dexanote> Again, there's a LOT of them, but they don't move cohesively
Sep 30 00:54:50 <Echo> Peeking out left and right down the throughway before he moves, Evans runs out the door to the check-in terminal. «Guys, what's up? Talk to me. Me and Atropa are almost to the LAV.»
Sep 30 00:55:00 <Pemander> «There's…shit.»
Sep 30 00:55:21 <Pemander> «We need big guns, or we need to get out of here.»
Sep 30 00:55:30 <Mere_Observer> «FUCKIN' POTATOES ARE TRYING TO KILL ME! IT'S LIKE IRISH HELL!»
Sep 30 00:55:45 <Maddy> Elle wakes up. «What? Am I needed on the gun or drving what's going on?»
Sep 30 00:55:47 <Pemander> «I count at least a hundred of those rats.»
Sep 30 00:55:54 <Pemander> «And they're coming right for us.»
Sep 30 00:57:11 <Maddy> «Driving or running?»
Sep 30 00:57:23 <Mere_Observer> «I'm not leaving my truck!»
Sep 30 00:57:51 <Maddy> «Then get in it, yah mook!»
Sep 30 00:57:54 <Dexanote> The din grows louder. Styer, make an action. The critters are 30 feet from your truck and closing quick.
Sep 30 00:58:13 <Dexanote> They stumble and crawl over each other, confused but spastic.
Sep 30 00:58:20 <Mere_Observer> How far is Styer from his truck?
Sep 30 00:58:32 <Echo> Evans starts banging on the the rear ramp of the LAV with his rifle. He's really beating the shit out of it. "OPEN THE FUCK UP!"
Sep 30 00:58:57 <Maddy> Elle opens it! "The fuck is going on?"
Sep 30 00:59:07 <Dexanote> You can be right at the truck. Its easier.
Sep 30 01:00:38 <Echo> Scott tries to push Atropa in, then clambers up the ramp as it's still lowering.
Sep 30 01:01:23 <Mere_Observer> Styer jumps into the driver's side of his truck and starts the engine. "We are outta here!" Styer slams it into gear and floors it.
Sep 30 01:01:57 <Dexanote> Styer. Roll 1d3
Sep 30 01:02:04 <Mere_Observer> 1d3
Sep 30 01:02:05 <CROM> Mere_Observer: 1 (1d3=1)
Sep 30 01:02:06 <Maddy> «Myrtle, drive or kill?»
Sep 30 01:02:12 <Dexanote> …
Sep 30 01:02:20 <Echo> …
Sep 30 01:02:37 <Dexanote> Styer floors it! STRAIGHT INTO THE HORDE BECAUSE HE, IN HIS DRUNKEN STATE, FORGOT TO SLAM IT IN REVERSE!
Sep 30 01:02:37 <Liebe> …
Sep 30 01:03:00 <Pemander> «STYER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?»
Sep 30 01:03:54 <Maddy> "Evans, get on the minigun!"
Sep 30 01:03:57 <Mere_Observer> The truck has a bulldozer front with spikes, so he's okay! «MAKIN' FUCKIN' POTATO KEBABS! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!»
Sep 30 01:04:18 <Dexanote> Sickening sounds, like he was running over burlap sacks filled with pudding and chicken bones, well up from beneath the truck. The creatures turn, running at the truck, climbing over and gnawing at the metal. EVentually, your wheels are gummed up with greyish goo, highlighted with the occasional green.
Sep 30 01:04:50 <Dexanote> They descend upon the truck, but don't have enough oomph to do more than scratch the paint.
Sep 30 01:05:04 <Pemander> "Oh for…" «Elle, we might need to do a rescue here.»
Sep 30 01:05:16 <Pemander> «Styer's stranded.»
Sep 30 01:05:19 <Echo> "GAH! Uhhhh, all right." Evans clambers up top into the gun turret, pops the hatch, and then… stares at the minigun.
Sep 30 01:05:20 <Dexanote> While the central mass tries and fails at overtaking Styer's truck, the flanks turn and begin to run straight at you all!
Sep 30 01:05:51 <Echo> "Uhhh, Elle? There's two buttons, which one do I press to make it shoot?"
Sep 30 01:06:07 <Mere_Observer> «Oh I'm fine. The paint's already burnt, a few scratches won't hurt anything.»
Sep 30 01:06:35 <Maddy> «Aw fuck, ok.» Elle starts the LAV. "Hold left press right! Close the ramp!"
Sep 30 01:06:46 <Dexanote> They move to pinch you between the two mini-hordes.
Sep 30 01:07:07 <Mere_Observer> «I hear tha' LAV…..IF YOU SHOOT MY TRUCK I WILL BURN YA' ALL ALIVE!»
Sep 30 01:07:14 <Pemander> Arianna gets into the spotter position.
Sep 30 01:07:15 <Dexanote> The stampede's demeanor has completely shifted. It's no longer terrified and confused, it's attacking in blind rage!
Sep 30 01:07:34 <Maddy> «Your truck is not the higherst proirity right now!»
Sep 30 01:07:45 <Mere_Observer> «LIEK HELL IT ISN'T!»
Sep 30 01:08:24 <Maddy> Elle drives towards the truck!
Sep 30 01:08:41 <Mere_Observer> Are they all over the truck, or just around the base?
Sep 30 01:10:29 <Dexanote> They are crawling all over the truck like puppies crawl all over a friendly cat.
Sep 30 01:10:59 <Echo> «Uh… want me to hose it down?»
Sep 30 01:11:18 <Mere_Observer> «With water or bullets?»
Sep 30 01:11:22 <Echo> He squints. «I'm *pretty* damn sure I could get 'em all.»
Sep 30 01:11:45 <Pemander> «Make sure you 'accidentally' get Styer, too."
Sep 30 01:11:55 <Pemander> » Dammit
Sep 30 01:12:03 <Echo> «Is the cab of the truck armored?»
Sep 30 01:12:03 <Mere_Observer> «Hur hur hur.»
Sep 30 01:12:11 <Mere_Observer> «Aye.»
Sep 30 01:12:15 <Dexanote> The horde behind you picks up its pace. More crawl out from buildings and grates in the ground, squeezing out of little spaces like so many nightmares.
Sep 30 01:12:43 <Maddy> «Is everyone in the trailer? Please tell me everyone is int eh trailer incase we gotta bug out.»
Sep 30 01:12:56 <Pemander> «They keep coming.»
Sep 30 01:13:09 <Echo> He starts firing. All around the truck. Laying hundreds of rounds into the bed, arcing it around back and forth, sweeping it up down left and right.
Sep 30 01:13:09 <Mere_Observer> «Hehehehe.»
Sep 30 01:13:13 <Pemander> «I think it's better that we just zoom out of here rather than try killing them all.»
Sep 30 01:13:29 <Maddy> «I don't wanna leave anyone. Answer me!»
Sep 30 01:13:45 <Mere_Observer> «DAAAAAAAAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIT EVANS!»
Sep 30 01:13:51 <Pemander> «I don't know! I'll check.»
Sep 30 01:13:56 <Echo> The tires, under the truck, skipping dozens of rounds per second under it.
Sep 30 01:14:00 <Pemander> Ath to jump from the LAV to the trailer?
Sep 30 01:14:05 <Dexanote> The rain from earlier in the day begins to return. It just begins to pour.
Sep 30 01:14:15 <Maddy> It's not /that/ far, but it's up to Dex.
Sep 30 01:14:39 <Dexanote> Hrm. Go for it, Pemander. But be aware, that these critters are everywhere.
Sep 30 01:14:41 <Echo> Scott lays off the trigger when the barrels begin to smoke.
Sep 30 01:14:49 <Pemander> 4df+2 No fear (this is a 4!)
Sep 30 01:14:50 <CROM> Pemander: No fear (this is a 4!): 2 (4df+2=0, +, 0, -)
Sep 30 01:15:19 <Mere_Observer> Styer puts his foot on the gas to see if the truck will move any farther.
Sep 30 01:15:48 <Dexanote> The tires and monsters squeal as the truck lurches… Which direction, Styer? Forward? or back?
Sep 30 01:16:15 <Mere_Observer> Forward-er. He's stubborn.
Sep 30 01:17:33 <Dexanote> Then the pickup lurches forward about three feet just as Ari leaps! Ari misses the truck thanks to this, falling facefirst into greasy, wet, gibbering, tiny monsters!
Sep 30 01:18:01 <Dexanote> There's a pause as the critters stop what they're doing… and look right at Ari.
Sep 30 01:18:21 <Dexanote> waaaaiit
Sep 30 01:18:38 <Dexanote> Scratch that and Ari lands fine on the trailer! Styer moves three feet forward.
Sep 30 01:18:56 <Pemander> Ari opens the top hatch and leans inside.
Sep 30 01:19:03 <Pemander> "Hey! Anyone in here?"
Sep 30 01:19:12 <Mere_Observer> Styer slams his hands on the steering wheel. "Dammit!"
Sep 30 01:19:33 <Mere_Observer> He puts it in Reverse and floors it.
Sep 30 01:19:56 <Pemander> «Elle, we're missing some people.»
Sep 30 01:20:01 <Dexanote> Uuuuh. Damn. Ari, I'm gonna say right now that unless Maddy has Bou in there, there won't be anybody in there.
Sep 30 01:20:23 <Dexanote> «The rest of us are in the office still.» Myr shouts over the radio. «God damn it I told you to wait!»
Sep 30 01:20:41 <Dexanote> Elle. Roll 1d6.
Sep 30 01:20:46 <Maddy> 1d6
Sep 30 01:20:47 <CROM> Maddy: 2 (1d6=2)
Sep 30 01:20:59 <Dexanote> Actually no. Ari, roll athletics instead.
Sep 30 01:21:13 <Pemander> 4df+2
Sep 30 01:21:14 <CROM> Pemander: 3 (4df+2=0, -, +, +)
Sep 30 01:21:33 <Dexanote> Okay. As Styer drunkenly backs into the side of the LAV, Ari does NOT lose her footing!
Sep 30 01:21:35 <Maddy> «Wait? You didn't say anything, I'm not goin anywhere anyhow, jut trying to get rid of some of thse things.
Sep 30 01:21:38 <Dexanote> Because that totally happened.
Sep 30 01:21:52 <Pemander> "WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING, ASSHOLE!"
Sep 30 01:21:56 <Dexanote> «… I was right next to you, Elle.» A few seconds later. «… Oh.»
Sep 30 01:22:34 <Maddy> «Ah shit, worst timing for that, sorry! We're waiting for you, Evans is hosing them down.»
Sep 30 01:22:49 <Dexanote> Those critters not crushed between the truck and tank begin to crawl up the LAV towards the trailer, many of them looking at Ari, many of them looking at the hatch.
Sep 30 01:23:03 <Mere_Observer> Styer sighs and just decides to lay down and take a nap in the cab. «Wake me up when this shit is over.»
Sep 30 01:23:25 <Maddy> «What? Styer what the fuck are you doing?»
Sep 30 01:23:26 <Pemander> "Shit." Ari climbs down through the hatch and closes it behind her. «Now I'm stuck in the trailer.»
Sep 30 01:23:46 <Echo> 4df+2 Does Evans notice the ones going after Ari?
Sep 30 01:23:47 <CROM> Echo: Does Evans notice the ones going after Ari?: 0 (4df+2=-, 0, -, 0)
Sep 30 01:23:58 <Mere_Observer> «Nappin'. I can't move tha' truck and can't get to the thrower.»
Sep 30 01:24:22 <Maddy> «Don't take a nap in the truck we're leaving you drunken fool!»
Sep 30 01:24:45 <Dexanote> Can't see shit captain. Critters press themselves up against the… viewing implements!
Sep 30 01:24:51 <Mere_Observer> He laughs. «Sure we are.»
Sep 30 01:25:49 <Echo> Evans drops back down into the turret, closing the hatch behind him. "They're swarming up top. Arianna just dropped down into the trailer."
Sep 30 01:26:33 <Pemander> «We need something to stun them or draw them off for a second. Otherwise Styer's fucked. Not that I care, but, you know.»
Sep 30 01:27:15 <Echo> «Well… I got an idea.»
Sep 30 01:27:17 <Dexanote> There is scratching and clawing outside for several minutes.
Sep 30 01:27:24 <Echo> «His truck won't like it, though.»
Sep 30 01:27:34 <Dexanote> But suddenly… the sounds of thudding. Scratching. Fleeing.
Sep 30 01:27:49 <Maddy> «Myrtle, are you on your way? I do not like the sound of that»
Sep 30 01:27:58 <Dexanote> The cacaphony of hoary screams turns to squeals of terror, as a different, clearer voice pierces the night.
Sep 30 01:28:01 <Echo> «Just hit the fuel tank with incendiar… ies… Anybody see anything?»
Sep 30 01:28:07 <Mere_Observer> Styer opens his eyes. "Tha' fuck?"
Sep 30 01:28:18 <Dexanote> "MYOW!!!!!!!"
Sep 30 01:28:26 <Echo> …
Sep 30 01:28:31 <Dexanote> Everyone, perception.
Sep 30 01:28:32 <Echo> Fuck you, Dexanote.
Sep 30 01:28:35 <Maddy> Bou pops up. "Bruce?"
Sep 30 01:28:37 <Pemander> 4df+4
Sep 30 01:28:38 <Echo> 4df+2 ?
Sep 30 01:28:39 <CROM> Pemander: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Sep 30 01:28:39 <CROM> Echo: ?: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Sep 30 01:28:41 <Mere_Observer> 4df+3
Sep 30 01:28:41 <CROM> Mere_Observer: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Sep 30 01:28:44 <Maddy> 4df+3 Elle
Sep 30 01:28:45 <CROM> Maddy: Elle: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Sep 30 01:28:55 <Maddy> Atropa is in the LAV and can't see shit.
Sep 30 01:29:05 <Maddy> Bou is in the trailer and also cant see shit.
Sep 30 01:29:06 <Pemander> Arianna opened the trailer door to see what's up.
Sep 30 01:29:10 <Echo> Evans just… listens.
Sep 30 01:29:24 <Mere_Observer> Styer's looking out the truck window.
Sep 30 01:30:25 <Dexanote> You can all see, through the night, what looks like a grey cannonball rocket its way through the darkness, cutting a swathe through the terrified beasties. They scatter as the new challenger literally decimates their ranks, leaving naught but grey and green slime in its wake.
Sep 30 01:31:19 <Dexanote> It slams into a building, knocking a hole through the wall. The creatures turn and flee, fleeing harder and faster than they had before. they worm their way underground, moistly slamming and skittering against each other in the darkness.
Sep 30 01:32:07 <Dexanote> Soon… they're gone, and the slime left behind is being washed away by the rain. A few stragglers have forgotten why they flee, and are staring at the cloudy night sky.
Sep 30 01:32:26 <Maddy> «Jesus fuck…what the hell just happened?»
Sep 30 01:32:28 <Dexanote> Meanwhile, the hangar that the grey blob smashed into collapes slowly.
Sep 30 01:32:37 <Pemander> «I have no clue.»
Sep 30 01:32:58 <Dexanote> «… uh, everything's gone here.»
Sep 30 01:33:07 <Mere_Observer> «See, I told ya we'd be fine.» Styer gets out of his truck.
Sep 30 01:33:11 <Dexanote> «They ran off.»
Sep 30 01:33:44 <Maddy> «Shut the fuck up Styer.»
Sep 30 01:34:01 <Mere_Observer> Styer laughs.
Sep 30 01:34:07 <Maddy> «Someting huge plowed through them, I'm going to investigate.»
Sep 30 01:34:19 <Mere_Observer> «Aye, I'll come with ya.»
Sep 30 01:34:31 <Echo> After waiting a minute to make sure it's clear, Evans pops back up out of the hatch on top of the LAV, and swings the minigun around in an arc on the scate mount. He turns back to Styer's truck, clicking on the spotlight.
Sep 30 01:34:47 <Pemander> «Keep the gun on the building, Scott.»
Sep 30 01:35:07 <Echo> The truck is pocked with hundreds and hundreds of holes on less-reinforced areas, ad dents everywhere else.
Sep 30 01:35:07 <Pemander> «Whatever smashed the rats is still in there.»
Sep 30 01:35:12 <Maddy> Elle hops out nd heads for the collapsed hangar.
Sep 30 01:35:26 <Echo> He spins the weapon back around to face the hanger.
Sep 30 01:35:50 <Dexanote> The hangar shudders, one of the side doors falling open. A rotund, somewhat rough and uncommonly pissed off shape waddles out.
Sep 30 01:35:57 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks at his truck as he's walking to the collapsed hangar. «Evans' I will burn you when you sleep.»
Sep 30 01:36:03 <Dexanote> "Myow." It grunts.
Sep 30 01:36:18 <Maddy> Elle point her gun at it. "Uuhhh…"
Sep 30 01:36:18 <Dexanote> It looks like one of those Worlds Fattest Cats, only grey. Possibly made of stone.
Sep 30 01:36:26 <Maddy> «It's a really fat cat.»
Sep 30 01:36:33 <Pemander> «…what?»
Sep 30 01:36:46 <Echo> «SHe said it's a really fat cat.»
Sep 30 01:36:46 <Mere_Observer> Styer kneels down at it. "Awww, aren't you just adorable!"
Sep 30 01:36:49 <Dexanote> It looks at the LAV, and begins to waddle closer.
Sep 30 01:37:12 <Pemander> «Scott I heard what she- ugh.»
Sep 30 01:37:20 <Dexanote> Rather, it waddles past Styer and goes to the LAV, plopping its giant ass down and looking at the LAV, with a face that says "This looks familiar."
Sep 30 01:37:39 <Dexanote> It looks like it's straining itself trying to recall from where.
Sep 30 01:37:55 <Mere_Observer> Styer just chuckles. "Well, this thing is certainly odd."
Sep 30 01:37:58 <Maddy> «I'm for serious.» she crouches and holds her hand out for him to sniff. «Looks like it's made of stone.»
Sep 30 01:38:06 <Maddy> «BRUCE!!» says Bou.
Sep 30 01:38:18 <Mere_Observer> «Bruce?»
Sep 30 01:38:19 <Dexanote> Bruce looks at Elle's radio.
Sep 30 01:38:31 <Pemander> «Why does everyone just magically trust the fucking demon cat?»
Sep 30 01:38:36 <Maddy> She clambours out of the trailer and heads over. "You're alive!"
Sep 30 01:38:56 <Dexanote> It narrows its eyes. http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/not-sure-baby.jpg this face
Sep 30 01:38:56 <Maddy> «I don't trust it, I'm just looking at it. Bou seems to know it.»
Sep 30 01:39:06 <Dexanote> It doesn't narow its eyes.
Sep 30 01:39:09 <Echo> «Just sayin', Ari.»
Sep 30 01:39:10 <Dexanote> Just… that face.
Sep 30 01:39:11 <Pemander> «You held out your hand to it!»
Sep 30 01:39:22 <Maddy> Bou hugs The Bruce.
Sep 30 01:39:35 <Maddy> «Cause it's a cat.»
Sep 30 01:39:38 <Pemander> "Ugh." Arianna closes the trailer door and huddles up on a bed.
Sep 30 01:39:48 <Dexanote> Bruce takes a solid 2 seconds to realize it's BOU!
Sep 30 01:39:52 <Dexanote> "Myoww!!!"
Sep 30 01:39:58 <Maddy> "Meow!"
Sep 30 01:40:00 <Dexanote> It awesomefaces at Bou!
Sep 30 01:40:04 <Mere_Observer> Styer is bored with the cat and goes to get a pressure washer for his poor truck.
Sep 30 01:40:35 <Dexanote> Then looks at Elle, Atropa and Scott.
Sep 30 01:40:46 <Dexanote> Its face says "who the fuck are you people."
Sep 30 01:40:56 <Maddy> «Bruce is a cat that Dusty, Ginger and Kitty made!»
Sep 30 01:41:10 <Maddy> "I thought you fell off the boat."
Sep 30 01:42:06 <Mere_Observer> Styer brings back the pressure washer, spraying down the green and grey goop from his truck.
Sep 30 01:42:15 <Echo> Scott sort of waves at it from a dozen meters away.
Sep 30 01:42:27 <Dexanote> Bruce looks at Bou with a sad face.
Sep 30 01:42:43 <Dexanote> He ignores Scott because Scott's a wimp.
Sep 30 01:43:36 <Maddy> "I'm glad you're back! Dusty had to leave and so did Ginger and Kitty."
Sep 30 01:43:44 <Mere_Observer> Styer calls over to the cat. "Oi! Why didn't ya' get here sooner!? Could've saved mah damned truck!"
Sep 30 01:43:54 <Dexanote> Bruce looks at Bou with the saddest of faces.
Sep 30 01:44:18 <Maddy> :< "No Bruce don't make the sad kitty face! I'l crrryyy!"
Sep 30 01:44:27 <Maddy> She applies more hugs.
Sep 30 01:44:35 <Echo> "Hey, for the record, I was trying to clean your truck off so you could run over."
Sep 30 01:44:52 <Dexanote> Bruce just remains all sad looking but lets Bou hug him. By staying still.
Sep 30 01:45:08 <Dexanote> He looks up at Elle with the saddest fat kitty eyes.
Sep 30 01:45:18 <Dexanote> Dusty is gone. :(
Sep 30 01:45:23 <Mere_Observer> "It has holes and dents. You did more damage than the damned potatoes did!"
Sep 30 01:46:12 <Echo> "… It's the thought that counts."
Sep 30 01:46:38 <Mere_Observer> "I told ya' not ta' and ya' did anyway!"
Sep 30 01:46:50 <Maddy> "Nooooooo!" Bou makes crying sounds but has no tears.
Sep 30 01:47:29 <Echo> "It's *just* sheet metal. You can patch that up no problem."
Sep 30 01:48:26 <Maddy> Atropa goes to try to comfort crying Bou and pouty face Bruce.
Sep 30 01:48:42 <Dexanote> Bruce tiiiips… and flopd down, looking up at Atropa. "Myow?"
Sep 30 01:48:43 <Mere_Observer> "But ya' shot 'er!" He looks at Evans with a face similar to if you had shot his daughter in the face.
Sep 30 01:49:16 <Pemander> Arianna pops out of the trailer and stares at Styer. "Kyle did most of the work on it anyway, you dingus!"
Sep 30 01:49:21 <Echo> The cop clambers up out of the turret and hops down the side of the LAV.
Sep 30 01:49:25 <Pemander> "If anyone should be disappointed, it's him."
Sep 30 01:50:00 <Mere_Observer> "Which is even more reason ta' not have! No body cares wha' I think, but think about Kyle!"
Sep 30 01:50:16 <Pemander> "Kyle won't give a shit."
Sep 30 01:50:23 <Pemander> "He only worked on it to have something to do, anyway."
Sep 30 01:50:33 <Pemander> "Now stop complaining and be thankful your sorry ass is still alive."
Sep 30 01:50:50 <Echo> "Look man, I was trying to clear things off enough so you could get to the LAV."
Sep 30 01:51:34 <Mere_Observer> "I wasn't in danger! I was fine! I didn' need ya' to save me! I asked ya' ta' fuck off, and ya' shot at mah truck!"
Sep 30 01:52:21 <Maddy> "You were in danger, there were hundreds of rats all over your fucking car."
Sep 30 01:52:23 <Maddy> says ell
Sep 30 01:52:38 <Maddy> Atropa pets Bruces belly.
Sep 30 01:53:34 <Mere_Observer> "I was taking a fuckin' nap! In my truck!" He points to the small paint scratches on his truck. "Tha's what they did!" he points to the bullet holes. "Tha's wha' /you/ did!"
Sep 30 01:54:19 <Dexanote> Bruce purs. its like a pestal and mortar grinding against each other.
Sep 30 01:55:13 <Mere_Observer> "I didn't ask for help! I specificly said don't shoot my truck, I'll be fine!"
Sep 30 01:55:47 <Pemander> "Ungrateful little…" Arianna grumbles.
Sep 30 01:56:09 <Echo> "Look here, dude. If you want me to help repaint it…"
Sep 30 01:56:52 <Maddy> "You are the biggest twat on the face of the planet." Elle wanders off. «Myrtle, rats left, now there's a sonte cat called Bruce. I think we ought to move on soon before the rats return.»
Sep 30 01:57:15 <Mere_Observer> "Fuck off." He jumps in his truck and drives it to maintenance. Once he and his truck are in there, the hangar door closes.
Sep 30 01:57:30 <Dexanote> «Wait what. The cat's back?»
Sep 30 01:59:07 <Dexanote> «… YEah, we should get going soon. Come back, we'll camp for the night.»
Sep 30 01:59:34 <Echo> «I *told* y'all.»
Sep 30 01:59:54 <Maddy> «Got it. Also Styer is becoming more and more rediculous.»
Sep 30 02:00:15 <Mere_Observer> «Fuck you too.»
Sep 30 02:00:53 <Pemander> «Domestic disputes aside, everyone is uninjured I think.»