In the Flesh

Jan 26 20:03:31 <E4D> Jason marches steadfastly into the woods, stopping every couple hundred meters to check his lensatic compass.
Jan 26 20:03:40 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Jan 26 20:04:04 <Artemis> Artemis walks beside and a little behind Jason, keeping a keen eye out.
Jan 26 20:04:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows behind the two of them, keeping a watchful eye.
Jan 26 20:05:47 <E4D> <Best I can tell, we're goin' the right direction. Between the black box and the disposition of the wreckage… we should be able to get close enough to what we're lookin' for.>
Jan 26 20:06:03 <E4D> He taps the side of his helmet. «IFF'll take us in the rest of the way.»
Jan 26 20:06:07 <E4D> *<>
Jan 26 20:06:24 <Nioki> Alanoch walks quickly to catch up, trailing black threads.
Jan 26 20:07:27 <Tom90deg> "Rodger."
Jan 26 20:07:31 <Nioki> "I can take a look from above if you need specific directions."
Jan 26 20:09:02 <E4D> <There might be a small disturbance in the treeline where they came down, but those things'd be comin' pretty much straight down, and we only need to get close. If you focus on anything, just try and keep track of any wildlife that might be around us.>
Jan 26 20:09:41 <Artemis> "Oui." Artemis' nods, confident in both Jason and his own sense of direction.
Jan 26 20:09:55 <Nioki> "Understood."
Jan 26 20:10:47 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Perception. Alanoch focuses his power on clarifying his view of the forest around them.
Jan 26 20:10:47 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Perception. Alanoch focuses his power on clarifying his view of the forest around them.: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Jan 26 20:11:20 <E4D> <If you *do* chance a glance, you're lookin' for two rectangular, knocked-out sections in the rough dimensions of the LAV.>
Jan 26 20:11:26 <Liebe> +3
Jan 26 20:11:52 <Nioki> 4df+8 Perception. Alanoch keeps watch. No small woodland creature can hide from his piercing gaze.
Jan 26 20:11:53 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception. Alanoch keeps watch. No small woodland creature can hide from his piercing gaze.: 6 (4df+8=-, +, -, -)
Jan 26 20:11:54 <Dexaway> 4df+4 tagging SS back
Jan 26 20:11:55 <Glacon> Dexaway: tagging SS back: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 26 20:11:56 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Jan 26 20:12:06 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jan 26 20:12:06 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
Jan 26 20:12:39 <Artemis> 4df+3 Everyone else is doing it
Jan 26 20:12:40 <Glacon> Artemis: Everyone else is doing it: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Jan 26 20:12:58 <E4D> Jason's intent on the compass, steadily trudging forward.
Jan 26 20:14:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe checks her still somewhat unfamilar shotgun, making sure it's safe and loaded
Jan 26 20:14:10 <Maddy> Art and Alanoch both see that off in the distance to the west, the oposite directionf from which you are heading there is an owl flying around. Alanouch can see this is no regular owl, and it;s flight patern is awkward.
Jan 26 20:14:36 <Nioki> "I see a weird owl."
Jan 26 20:14:51 <Artemis> Artemis points in confirmation.
Jan 26 20:14:58 <Artemis> "I do not sink it is well."
Jan 26 20:15:27 <Nioki> "If you give me a moment, I can take a closer look."
Jan 26 20:16:16 <Artemis> Artemis unslings his rifle.
Jan 26 20:16:57 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Perception. Magic spyglass.
Jan 26 20:16:57 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Perception. Magic spyglass.: 7 (4df+5=0, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 20:17:12 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
Jan 26 20:17:46 <Nioki> 4df+8 Perception. Alanoch zooms in on the odd owl.
Jan 26 20:17:47 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception. Alanoch zooms in on the odd owl.: 9 (4df+8=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 26 20:18:05 <Maddy> Jesus christ he can see everything.
Jan 26 20:18:07 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 26 20:18:39 <Artemis> Artemis can't see as much through his powerful scope…
Jan 26 20:18:49 <Nioki> The space in front of Alanoch's eyes seems to warp and bulge as he bends light to make a perfect telescope.
Jan 26 20:18:53 <Maddy> The owl is stricken with the same diseas as the sable was, though further progressed. Most of one wing is fucked up scar tissue. It should be able to fly at all but it is.
Jan 26 20:19:39 <Maddy> *should't
Jan 26 20:20:06 <Nioki> "Diseased. Severely. At this stage, flight should probably be impossible."
Jan 26 20:20:34 <Dexanote> "Kill it then. We can't have that sneaking up on us."
Jan 26 20:21:01 <E4D> 4df+5 A single .338 round flies at the thing.
Jan 26 20:21:02 <Glacon> E4D: A single .338 round flies at the thing.: 6 (4df+5=0, +, +, -)
Jan 26 20:21:10 <Artemis> "I would take zhe shot, but your eh… light would be more sile-"
Jan 26 20:21:20 <Maddy> 4df+5 is pretty far away.
Jan 26 20:21:20 <Glacon> Maddy: is pretty far away.: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 26 20:21:26 <Maddy> But Jason is magic.
Jan 26 20:21:39 <Nioki> "We should assume that all animals here are infected."
Jan 26 20:21:40 <Artemis> Artemis lowers his rifle mid sentence, knowing Jason is on mark.
Jan 26 20:22:07 <Dexanote> "… I'm gonna be a shadow, okay?"
Jan 26 20:22:11 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing
Jan 26 20:22:11 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealthing: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Jan 26 20:22:22 <Dexanote> She trips on a stick. "Agh- fff- nevermind.":
Jan 26 20:22:35 <Maddy> Alanoch gets a nice view of the bird being shot twice, getting set on fire and exploding into feathers.
Jan 26 20:23:00 <Maddy> Everyone else looking just sees an explosion of flaming feathers.
Jan 26 20:23:06 <Nioki> "What did you shoot it with?"
Jan 26 20:23:39 <Nioki> "Because it exploded."
Jan 26 20:23:55 <Nioki> "I did not think most bullets caused that."
Jan 26 20:24:18 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 26 20:24:29 <Artemis> Artemis blinks at Jason, his expression saying clearly, '-I- didn't fire…'
Jan 26 20:24:39 <E4D> <Nope. These do that.>
Jan 26 20:25:08 <E4D> He ejects the magazine and presses a single round back into the stack before slapping it back in, sling the rifle, and keeps moving.
Jan 26 20:25:39 <Nioki> "I see. Well. I will continue to keep watch."
Jan 26 20:25:56 <Dexanote> "… What are the chances it was fitted with a bomb?"
Jan 26 20:26:19 <E4D> <Mark two-one-one. Used a modification of 'em to kill Type Gree- not likely.>
Jan 26 20:26:32 <Liebe> myrtle what
Jan 26 20:28:48 <E4D> He chuckles. <I mean, I ain't gonna argue that hookin' birds up with bombs isn't an awesome idea.>
Jan 26 20:28:56 <E4D> <But this one probably didn't have one.>
Jan 26 20:29:45 <Artemis> Artemis continues forth after scanning the immediate area.
Jan 26 20:30:10 <E4D> Jason tosses Artemis the compass behind his back. <Catch.>
Jan 26 20:30:27 <Artemis> The sharp-handed monk catches it easily.
Jan 26 20:30:51 <Artemis> Almost drops it though. "Eh?"
Jan 26 20:31:01 <E4D> <Bearing one-seven-zero.>
Jan 26 20:32:14 <Artemis> He situates the gadget in his hand and finds their heading, looking between it and the ground before him.
Jan 26 20:32:23 <E4D> <Just keep us movin' that way. I keep gettin' a fuzzy signal, but it keeps droppin'. Either it landed in a fucking ravine, or there's just too much foliage around us. I'm thinkin' it's the latter.>
Jan 26 20:33:37 <E4D> <Wait!>
Jan 26 20:33:43 <Artemis> Artemis stops instantly.
Jan 26 20:33:43 <E4D> <Shit! I got it!>
Jan 26 20:34:28 <E4D> <I fuckin' got it!> Jason turns a little to his right, facing a more southerly direction than they had been traveling.
Jan 26 20:34:50 <E4D> He raises an arm, pointing straight ahead. <Motherfuckin' *that* away.>
Jan 26 20:35:21 <Nioki> Alanoch stays quiet, looking for anything that moves.
Jan 26 20:35:28 <Artemis> Artemis stares at the man briefly, then proceeds.
Jan 26 20:35:29 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth Retry
Jan 26 20:35:29 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealth Retry: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 26 20:35:38 <Dexanote> She's a fucking ninja. Right behind Jason.
Jan 26 20:35:48 <E4D> «Approx-goddamn Myrtle- imately 2.5 klicks.>
Jan 26 20:37:14 <E4D> Jason starts out for the long march.
Jan 26 20:39:07 <Dexanote> Myrtle follows!
Jan 26 20:41:45 <Artemis> Yes Artemis does that too, occasionally stopping to look around, though this should not be alarming to anyone.
Jan 26 20:42:32 <Nioki> Alanoch follows, still focused on keeping watch.
Jan 26 20:44:57 <Liebe> It is, despite Jason's earlier guess, at the bottom of a small cliff, upturned on its side, the parachute splayed out behind it. A nearby path provides easy access down, however.
Jan 26 20:45:32 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 26 20:47:09 <Dexanote> Myr grabs a sapling and half-hangs over the cliff, looking over the geography for easy access.
Jan 26 20:48:10 <E4D> <… Fuck.>
Jan 26 20:48:53 <Artemis> "I will go first," Artemis says, picking his way down the path.
Jan 26 20:49:22 <Nioki> Alanoch scans the area, looking for anything that could bite.
Jan 26 20:52:22 <Liebe> A woman yells something in harsh French, and there's a terrible wrenching as the LAV is lifted upright onto her wheels, revealing the woman in the duster just behind it.
Jan 26 20:52:46 <Dexanote> "…" Deep breath.
Jan 26 20:53:19 <Artemis> Artemis aims his rifle at the disturbance.
Jan 26 20:53:37 <E4D> Jason checks for the aforementioned massive drivetrain damage, shattered and crushed cargo boxes, and ruptured fuel systems.
Jan 26 20:54:22 <E4D> The weapon comes up a moment later as the lady comes into view.
Jan 26 20:54:28 <Nioki> Alanoch is suddenly in a swarm of black threads. He stares at the woman, waiting.
Jan 26 20:54:32 <Liebe> She looks up at the path, right into Artemis' scope sight. A woman that looks uncomfortably like an aged version of his mentor.
Jan 26 20:55:25 <Artemis> Artemis furrows his brow. Huh. He calls out calmly. "[Was that French I heard?]"
Jan 26 20:55:46 <Liebe> A bald girl, no more than 18, paces out from behind the LAV and stands next to her, looking, well, depressed. The cargo on the left side is scattered about the bottom of the small and wide ravine, and there is no damage.
Jan 26 20:56:24 <Liebe> "[This is your vehicle, I take it.]"
Jan 26 20:56:33 <Liebe> The first woman says.
Jan 26 20:56:37 <E4D> <*IDENTIFY*!>
Jan 26 20:57:30 <Artemis> "Jason, hold. [It is. I need to ask if you are afflicted by an infectious skin condition.]"
Jan 26 20:58:11 <Liebe> She tilts her head slightly, a forceful gleam entering her eyes. "Researcher Emory Vriska, SCP Foundation Area-14 Level Four Bio-Keter threat analysis."
Jan 26 20:59:07 <Liebe> "And if you're asking if I am infected by the Flesh, non. [Sarah, go back to the compound."] She forcefully juts her head east, and the barefoot girl walks up and out, heading towards the jungle.
Jan 26 20:59:27 <Artemis> "… Vriska?"
Jan 26 21:00:18 <E4D> <Myrtle? Start grabbin' our shit?>
Jan 26 21:00:22 <Dexanote> Myr sighs. God damn it more SCP.
Jan 26 21:00:43 <Dexanote> She snaps a twig and is there. "Just anything I can?"
Jan 26 21:00:57 <E4D> <Security Director Dodridge. Site Twenty-Three.>
Jan 26 21:01:04 <Dexanote> She pulls Eve's door open and looks inside.
Jan 26 21:01:12 <E4D> Jason offers a half-ass salute, then advances to check the Eve with Myrtle.
Jan 26 21:01:34 <Dexanote> Should be noted Myr has a Load Limit of 2, and looks like it.
Jan 26 21:01:38 <E4D> His first checks for bunnez.
Jan 26 21:01:45 <Artemis> Artemis follows, thoroughly confounded.
Jan 26 21:02:02 <Liebe> She rights her head. "Oui, Vriska. Speak English, boy?" She looks from Artemis to Jason. "Dodridge. The 939 kill team speaks of you occasionally."
Jan 26 21:02:22 <Artemis> Artemis nods at the first question.
Jan 26 21:02:38 <Liebe> Emergency and Rations are sideways in the LAV, freting horriblely.
Jan 26 21:02:53 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps back, watching the area as he listens in.
Jan 26 21:03:01 <Maddy> Turbo is somehow running on his wheel.
Jan 26 21:03:05 <Maddy> runrunrunrunrunrun
Jan 26 21:03:07 <Dexanote> Myr hefts one cage. "Good god."
Jan 26 21:03:18 <E4D> Jason's not in the mood for small talk. He rights their cage, giving pets for a moment then turning to face… <Emory was it?>
Jan 26 21:03:59 <E4D> <Hate to be short, but we got somebody runnin' outta time. There's infected animals all over the goddamn place here. Had a bite victim.>
Jan 26 21:04:59 <Liebe> She considers him for a moment. "I am living out of a 610 observational compound a kilometer east of here. I can treat your wounded."
Jan 26 21:05:21 <Liebe> "There are cots and food for a MTF as well."
Jan 26 21:06:14 <E4D> «I need to get this vehicle checked and hooked to its trailer. You got any idea where that ended up?»
Jan 26 21:06:17 <E4D> *<>
Jan 26 21:06:39 <E4D> <And how the hell did you move it? Or does that run in the family?>
Jan 26 21:06:55 <Liebe> "I had it hauled back to the compound earlier. I was going to strip it for parts."
Jan 26 21:07:28 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 26 21:07:29 <Dexanote> "… may we have it back?"
Jan 26 21:07:33 <Liebe> "That was SCP-940-01's abili…" She furrows her brow. "Family?"
Jan 26 21:07:35 <Dexanote> Straight face
Jan 26 21:09:08 * Lilah1 is now known as Adhelami
Jan 26 21:09:23 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Adhelami
Jan 26 21:09:54 <E4D> <Yeah, we're gonna need the trailer. Sorta how we keep outta the rain. And yeah, family. Can you do the woo-woo magic metal flippy thing?>
Jan 26 21:10:40 <Dexanote> "Are you a technomancer like Tau, is what Corporal Dodridge means."
Jan 26 21:10:51 <Liebe> She pushes up her glasses and stares at Jason as if he were very stupid.
Jan 26 21:10:56 <Artemis> Artemis watches the woman's face carefully.
Jan 26 21:11:05 <Liebe> "…What."
Jan 26 21:11:08 <Dexanote> Her body says 'he's reasonably eloquent', her voice says 'this man has the IQ of a lemur.
Jan 26 21:11:13 <Artemis> "Jason."
Jan 26 21:11:18 <Dexanote> "Shh. May I?"
Jan 26 21:12:34 <Liebe> "Tau is here? What are you talking about?" She looks between all three of them, face stoic but teeth gritted.
Jan 26 21:13:09 <E4D> "Yeah, the LAV just sorta flipped up into the air. You the one that did that? Tau does it. There ain't a lotta Vriskas workin' for the Foundation.>
Jan 26 21:13:23 <E4D> <Fuck it, not now. We need to get this vehicle back so we can pick her up.>
Jan 26 21:13:58 <E4D> Jason disappears into the driver's hatch to go through a series of pre-op checks.
Jan 26 21:14:02 <Artemis> Artemis quietly keys his radio.
Jan 26 21:14:14 <Artemis> And wanders over there.
Jan 26 21:14:39 <Nioki> Alanoch stays quiet. Still keeping watch.
Jan 26 21:15:27 <Liebe> Emory looks between Myrtle and Artemis' backside for a moment, then glances up at Alanoch. Eyes narrow.
Jan 26 21:15:44 <Liebe> 4df+3 dc 5
Jan 26 21:15:44 <Glacon> Liebe: dc 5: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, +, -)
Jan 26 21:16:12 <Liebe> She stares at his form for awhile, then looks away again.
Jan 26 21:16:58 <E4D> Jason tries the starter.
Jan 26 21:17:15 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Perception at Emory. This is nothing, just Myr taking an equally good look.
Jan 26 21:17:16 <Glacon> Dexanote: Perception at Emory. This is nothing, just Myr taking an equally good look.: 2 (4df+2=+, -, +, -)
Jan 26 21:17:45 <Liebe> EVE livvvvves.
Jan 26 21:18:23 <Liebe> Myrtle can make out the familiar bulges of both a pistol and a longer weapon inside the coat, though not much more.
Jan 26 21:18:28 <E4D> Jason sets it to high idle to re-pressurive the air tanks, then climbs out and begins loading the scattered cargo as neatly as possible back into the side.
Jan 26 21:18:46 <Dexanote> She assumes literally everyone has a weapon. Good then.
Jan 26 21:20:56 <Nioki> Alanoch walks down to join the others, and checks on EVE's spotter position.
Jan 26 21:21:43 <Artemis> Artemis helps with the littered cargo.
Jan 26 21:21:51 <E4D> Jason shouts from inside the Eve as he heads back through the rear of the vehicle to the ramp. <Doctor Vriska?>
Jan 26 21:22:18 <E4D> He drops an armload of cargo into a locker and closes it, then turns to face her.
Jan 26 21:22:31 <Liebe> She blinks and looks up from some reverie. "Yes?"
Jan 26 21:24:08 <E4D> <You heard what I said about our injured? One's infected.>
Jan 26 21:25:13 <Liebe> "Yes. The compound is well stocked with 610 treatment gel. How long ago was the infection?"
Jan 26 21:25:33 <Dexanote> "Last night."
Jan 26 21:25:47 <Maddy> This afternoon
Jan 26 21:26:48 <Liebe> She raises a hand out of her pocket flippantly. "Unless you put him under a sun lamp, I can treat him."
Jan 26 21:27:33 <E4D> <We've kept him in a state of borderline hypothermia.>
Jan 26 21:28:21 <Liebe> Head twitch. "Good. Shall I ride with you to your camp and then show you to the compound?"
Jan 26 21:31:52 <E4D> <It'd be appreciated. Our people should be ready to move once we get there.>
Jan 26 21:32:06 <E4D> SEE, he's *not* retarded.
Jan 26 21:32:54 <Liebe> *pat* "Let's go, then." She enters the LAV once the ramp is down.
Jan 26 21:34:34 <Artemis> Artemis is very uneasy around this woman.
Jan 26 21:36:09 <E4D> Jason rather easily picks up the aircraft's emergency transceiver once he's moving and drives there as quickly as possible, navigating carefully through most of the woods, flattening a few trees where he can't.
Jan 26 21:40:52 <Liebe> Emory removes a strange looking revolver from her shoulder holster as they travel, spins it open to check something, then replaces it, not paying attention to anyone else.
Jan 26 21:42:14 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging Employee Benefits, Occult
Jan 26 21:42:14 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging Employee Benefits, Occult: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 26 21:42:18 <Dexanote> @ revolver
Jan 26 21:42:34 <Nioki> Alanoch, of course, has taken the spotter seat. He watches for any problematic animals.
Jan 26 21:43:46 <Liebe> It's a Chippa Rhino. The bullets are likely custom pressed and assembled, but Myrtle can tell nothing about it other than that.
Jan 26 21:44:08 <Dexanote> "I like your weapon." nod.
Jan 26 21:45:02 <E4D> They should be reaching the "camp" soon.
Jan 26 21:46:17 <Liebe> She glances at Myrtle briefly then looks away. "Thank you."
Jan 26 21:19:33 <E4D> «Got the Eve runnin'. Made contact with an Area-14 researcher, Emory Vriska. She's posted here on 610 observation duty. Got a place we can treat our wounded. Be ready to leave when we get there. Copy all that, Alice?»
Jan 26 21:19:47 <Liebe> Tau gapes a little. «My…grandmother?»
Jan 26 21:20:02 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks, and then smiles brightly! Sehlvi's grandmother!
Jan 26 21:20:41 <Maddy> «G-got it…w-what about…"
Jan 26 21:20:43 <Maddy> »
Jan 26 21:20:48 <E4D> «Bunnies are good to go.»
Jan 26 21:21:00 <Maddy> :»»
Jan 26 21:21:17 <Maddy> «C-copy.» she tries not to sound too extatic.
Jan 26 21:21:26 <Maddy> «What about Lance?»
Jan 26 21:21:56 <Liebe> Tau blinks heavily once…and then gets very childish in her pain haze. «Memaw? Memaw Vriska is here?»
Jan 26 21:25:54 <Adhelami> "It is your grandmother?" The girl smiles brightly.
Jan 26 21:26:54 <Ragazzo> Lance has drifted out of consciousness.
Jan 26 21:27:33 <Liebe> "I…" She furrows her brow intensely. "My mother told me she was dead."
Jan 26 21:28:08 <E4D> She told me enough! She told me *you* killed her!
Jan 26 21:28:43 <Liebe> get out of here
Jan 26 21:28:51 * E4D (PI.02A02C13.F6269241.1099D908|tibbiM#PI.02A02C13.F6269241.1099D908|tibbiM) has left #afteraction
Jan 26 21:28:58 * E4D (PI.02A02C13.F6269241.1099D908|tibbiM#PI.02A02C13.F6269241.1099D908|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Jan 26 21:28:59 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteraction E4D
Jan 26 21:28:59 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to E4D
Jan 26 21:32:22 <Maddy> "Vhen? Cc-can you get Tau r-ready to move? I h-have to pack Lance up."
Jan 26 21:34:52 <Adhelami> "Yes of course." Adhelami smiles, and goes about wrapping poor Tau up into what is surely a fur bundle.
Jan 26 21:35:08 <Adhelami> "Now now, No complaining Sehlvi, you will be ok soon." All smiles.
Jan 26 21:35:39 <Maddy> Alice suits up and goes to deal with Lance.
Jan 26 21:35:51 <Ragazzo> She could probably wake him.
Jan 26 21:36:03 <Liebe> Tau still doesn't know what the fuck but she allows herself to be bundled up.
Jan 26 21:36:03 <Maddy> <L-lance, you alive?>
Jan 26 21:36:30 <Ragazzo> He's breathing, but you know, borderline hypothermic.
Jan 26 21:37:03 <Maddy> Alice nudges him
Jan 26 21:37:05 <Maddy> nudge nudge.
Jan 26 21:37:23 <Ragazzo> WAkes up, cough, cough. Blink. "What?"
Jan 26 21:37:40 * Dawny (~ten.sndomt.28749454-CRInys|criordna#ten.sndomt.28749454-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Jan 26 21:38:14 <Maddy> <W-we're going, you're going to be ok.>
Jan 26 21:38:27 * Dawny (~ten.sndomt.28749454-CRInys|criordna#ten.sndomt.28749454-CRInys|criordna) has left #afteraction (Love you all)
Jan 26 21:38:38 <Ragazzo> "Oh. Good."
Jan 26 21:39:28 <Maddy> "let's g-get you wrapped a little. N-not going to war you up yet, u-un fortunately, b-but you'll be more comfortable w-with the wind off you.>
Jan 26 21:39:44 <Ragazzo> "Sure."
Jan 26 21:40:04 <Ragazzo> "Hmm…maybe I'll lose a bit of ear…"
Jan 26 21:40:12 <Maddy> Alice gets to making sure Lance is ready for transport. She chuckles a little.
Jan 26 21:40:19 <Ragazzo> "That might not be so terrible."
Jan 26 21:43:02 <Maddy> «S-some one f-find Bou.»
Jan 26 21:43:04 <Adhelami> Adhelami then manages to get Tau onto a tarp for transport, "You are comfortable and warm, Sehlvi?"
Jan 26 21:44:27 <Liebe> "Blug. Yes." Fur cocoooooon.
Jan 26 21:46:24 <Adhelami> "Good." She begins to pet Tau's forehead, "I am going to find Dahn Bou." She nods, and stands, scurrying off.
Jan 26 21:46:48 <Adhelami> "Dahn Bou~?" She looks in the tree tops as she heads for the camp edge, near the forest.
Jan 26 21:47:16 <Maddy> Bou shuffles out of the treeline, looking right plant!sad. all the the leaves on her left arm and leg are gone, as is much of the peatmost one the left side of her body. She's wrapped some cloth around her left leg. probably scavenged from a a dead pilot's flights suit. She has tree bark and piine needles attached over the places missing moss, held on with paracord and the help of her thorns.
Jan 26 21:47:56 <E4D> The LAV rolls into camp, looking none the worse for wear following the emergency air drop.
Jan 26 21:48:24 <Maddy> Alice stands by Lance.
Jan 26 21:49:07 <E4D> The driver's hatch pops open. And then a Jason popped out.
Jan 26 21:49:32 <Maddy> Alice waves.
Jan 26 21:49:34 <Ragazzo> Lance is sitting up.
Jan 26 21:49:50 <Ragazzo> Well, more that he lacks the energy to go horizontal again.
Jan 26 21:50:03 <Dexanote> Myr looks out.
Jan 26 21:50:43 <Adhelami> "Ah, Dahn, come here." Adhelami urges her foreward, and pats her on the head, "We are going somewhere else."
Jan 26 21:51:10 <Maddy> "I look stupid." says Bou.
Jan 26 21:51:25 <Adhelami> "You look fine, Dahn. I think you look lovely!"
Jan 26 21:51:31 <Adhelami> Big smile.
Jan 26 21:52:00 <Maddy> Oh jeee that smile is contagious. Bou looks like a child who's tying to hard to pout and failing.
Jan 26 21:52:01 <Artemis> Artemis emerges from the LAV and goes to find Tau immediately.
Jan 26 21:52:45 <E4D> <Lance isn't gonna be inside the LAV. We can stop him outboard, and wash everything down later.>
Jan 26 21:52:53 <Adhelami> "Ah, I can see past your attempts, Dahn." Head tap, "You are still as lovely as a mid-season bloom."
Jan 26 21:53:07 <Liebe> Tau has been bundled up into some kind of horrendous fur and leather warm abomination by that fiendish white haired woman, where she was last time.
Jan 26 21:53:37 <E4D> <Artemis? I'll help you get Tau onto a stretcher.>
Jan 26 21:53:45 <Dexanote> Myr climbs out.
Jan 26 21:54:02 <Artemis> "Oui, good." He kneels by his mentor, placing a hand on her head. "Tau?"
Jan 26 21:54:04 <Maddy> Alice nods, and shrugs apolegetically at Lance and she picks him up, suit assisted.
Jan 26 21:54:25 <Ragazzo> Lance nods, goes wherever with alice's help
Jan 26 21:54:37 <E4D> <You're ridin' with him!>
Jan 26 21:54:52 <Maddy> <Can do.>
Jan 26 21:55:33 <Liebe> Emory steps out of the vehicle and gazes around. Tau looks up hopefully at Artemis. "Yes?"
Jan 26 21:55:55 <E4D> Jason stands by to assist Artemis.
Jan 26 21:55:57 <Artemis> "We're… moving. To a Foundation outpost."
Jan 26 21:56:32 <Adhelami> Adhelami comes back with Bou and a smile on her face, "I have found Dahn Bloom lady."
Jan 26 21:57:16 <Liebe> "Yes…?" She would make a 'go-on' gesture if her arms could move.
Jan 26 21:57:43 <Maddy> "Not bloomin' yet. It's winter."
Jan 26 21:58:26 <Artemis> "They can take care of Lonce zhere. Emory Vriska is with us."
Jan 26 21:58:43 <Artemis> His eyes flick between hers expectantly.
Jan 26 21:59:42 <Liebe> She stares…"Grandma…?"
Jan 26 21:59:53 <Adhelami> "I know, but you are still pretty." She nods and then heads over to the LAV, looking it over.
Jan 26 22:00:15 <E4D> <Listen, we can explain this shit when we get there. We got a critical casualty, and Lance ain't gonna do any better the longer we wait.>
Jan 26 22:00:36 <Artemis> Artemis nods. "Oui, stay still, we're moving you."
Jan 26 22:01:06 <Liebe> Brow furrow. "Ok. Can I see her?"
Jan 26 22:01:40 <Artemis> "You can talk to her on zhe way."
Jan 26 22:01:54 <E4D> Jason unfolds a litter and scoots it beside Tau. <Get ready to slide it under her.>
Jan 26 22:02:13 <E4D> He puts a hand on her leg and another on her shoulder, rolling her gently up on her side.
Jan 26 22:02:35 <Liebe> "Ok…enngh." roll.
Jan 26 22:03:42 <Artemis> Artemis shifts the stretcher under her and situates it properly.
Jan 26 22:04:00 <E4D> Jason eases her back down and then takes up a spot by her feet.
Jan 26 22:04:44 <Artemis> Artemis takes hold of the headward handles and lifts in tandem with Jason.
Jan 26 22:06:03 <Maddy> <I'm ready, hun.>
Jan 26 22:07:12 <Liebe> Tau blinks and doesn't move from her stretcher.
Jan 26 22:10:30 <Ragazzo> Lance is wherever he ought to be
Jan 26 22:11:29 <Adhelami> Adhelami goes to find her silly cat and tucks him into the pocket of her cloak, looking around for anything they should gather up.
Jan 26 22:12:49 <E4D> Jason mounts up, ready to follow directions from Emory back to the compound.
Jan 26 22:14:02 <Adhelami> Adhelami gets in, sitting near Tau if she can.
Jan 26 22:14:26 <Liebe> As the stretcher is loaded, the two family members make eye contact…and nothing is said. Emory climbs in and directs Jason eastward.
Jan 26 22:19:00 <E4D> He drives.
Jan 26 22:19:40 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: ???, Forest B: CSS, Japan - Current Location: ???, Forest.
Jan 26 22:19:40 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Thu Jan 26 02:12:41 2012
Jan 26 22:21:18 * Maddy has changed the topic to: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: ???, Russia B: CSS, Japan - Current Location: 610 Observation Outpost, Russia.
Jan 26 22:22:10 * Dexanote is now known as Gigabyte
Jan 26 22:22:35 * Gigabyte is now known as Silverbolt
Jan 26 22:22:58 * Silverbolt is now known as Dexanote
Jan 26 22:23:30 <Liebe> She stops him a kilometer later. "Here. Stop. Let me open the elevator down."
Jan 26 22:27:21 <Liebe> She climbs out as soon as the vehicle stops, and kicks aside a small growth of moss, disappearing down a ladder it reveals.
Jan 26 22:27:41 <Liebe> "Stupid," she murmurs as she goes.
Jan 26 22:27:55 <E4D> Jason pokes up out of the driver's hatch. <Where's our trailer?>
Jan 26 22:29:17 <Liebe> There's a sliding, and a section of the forest floor shifts, revealing an industrial elevator, Emory riding it up as it appears. "Down here." She steps aside to allow the LAV enough room to get on.
Jan 26 22:30:04 <Maddy> Alice hangs out on the roof.
Jan 26 22:30:15 <E4D> Jason idles the vehicle forward. <We have the infected individual up on the top of the LAV.>
Jan 26 22:30:23 <Ragazzo> Lance is also up there.
Jan 26 22:31:01 <Liebe> "Lower him down and strip the infected area after it reaches the bottom and I'll field treat him there."
Jan 26 22:31:16 <Maddy> <C-can do.>
Jan 26 22:31:25 <E4D> <Strip *what* infected area?>
Jan 26 22:31:30 <Liebe> She punches a control and it descends, the 'doors' sliding shut behind.
Jan 26 22:31:38 <E4D> <Oh, clothing.>
Jan 26 22:31:44 <Maddy> <Infected area is his f-face and hands, s-shoudn't be hard.>
Jan 26 22:31:50 <Ragazzo> "Mhm."
Jan 26 22:33:17 <Liebe> It descends in relative silence. Emory steps off the elevator and into a nearby corridor as the LAV arrives in a small vehicle bay. The trailer sits perfectly fine inside.
Jan 26 22:33:59 <Dexanote> "WOuldn't it be… more efficient to just amputate his ears? Hands need the cure but…"
Jan 26 22:34:05 <E4D> He again idles the vehicle forward, parking it neatly beside the trailer. «No one go nowhere. This whole motherfucker needs deconned.>
Jan 26 22:34:12 * ConsortAlon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu) has joined #afteraction
Jan 26 22:34:32 <Ragazzo> "Myrtle, you are s-such a b-bitch."
Jan 26 22:34:42 <Dexanote> "Thanks."
Jan 26 22:35:14 <Ragazzo> "Y-you're welcome."
Jan 26 22:35:15 * CondorTalon has quit (Ping timeout)
Jan 26 22:35:38 * ConsortAlon is now known as CondorTalon
Jan 26 22:35:51 <E4D> We'll assume the decon shit's accomplished, because that would be complicated as fuck to pull off intelligibly IC.
Jan 26 22:36:16 <Dexanote> Simple. It's like a Full Heal in Pokemon; just a spray.
Jan 26 22:36:30 <Artemis> Channel.
Jan 26 22:36:41 <Liebe> She returns a moment later with a black tube with red lettering on it, and an IV bag with a milky white compound inside.
Jan 26 22:37:17 <E4D> <Oh shit.>
Jan 26 22:37:32 <E4D> <He's gonna be fuckin' *hating* life when he wakes up.>
Jan 26 22:37:53 <E4D> Jason watches from off to the side, weapon held at the alert carry.
Jan 26 22:38:58 <Ragazzo> "….I am awake." He peers at the bag.
Jan 26 22:39:02 <Ragazzo> "Shiiiiiiiit."
Jan 26 22:41:33 <Liebe> She holds up the bag. "This is a compound partially constructed of the Foundation's Agent Blue and panicide, derived in part from study on SCP-500. It is the closet thing to a miracle cure that can be mass produced." She looks from Lance to the bag. "It stings like a whore with the clap."
Jan 26 22:42:29 <Ragazzo> "I was in france back in it's heyday. Don't exaggerate."
Jan 26 22:43:54 <Liebe> "I am not." She places the tube in her pocket and then produces a syringe. "Stay still and count, yada yada…"
Jan 26 22:44:21 <Ragazzo> "Blah blah, please stick me already."
Jan 26 22:44:51 <Liebe> She crouches and does so. Bonne nuit, Lance.
Jan 26 22:45:08 <Ragazzo> Can I roll m. def. to stay awake?
Jan 26 22:45:13 <Ragazzo> OR trY?
Jan 26 22:45:21 <Liebe> …
Jan 26 22:45:55 <Ragazzo> Ok, no.
Jan 26 22:45:57 <E4D> Yes, you can.
Jan 26 22:46:07 <E4D> Lance, roll mdef.
Jan 26 22:46:14 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 TWRO
Jan 26 22:46:15 <Glacon> Ragazzo: TWRO: 4 (4df+5=-, +, 0, -)
Jan 26 22:47:31 <Liebe> 4df+2 sigh
Jan 26 22:47:32 <Glacon> Liebe: sigh: 3 (4df+2=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 26 22:47:57 <Liebe> He is barely lucid, but awake.