Kidnapped!

Feb 19 19:49:33 <Liebe> There is someone in the room with Adhelami.
Feb 19 19:50:04 <Adhelami> She gets an odd feeling, "Lehlna?" She looks behind herself.
Feb 19 19:50:08 <E4D> "Long as we can wreck the motherfuckers on the way out."
Feb 19 19:51:08 <Dr_Kens> Illia sits by the main cabin, cleaning her sword and armor.
Feb 19 19:51:24 <TroyL> Lament looks up at Jason. "Wreck who?" he asked.
Feb 19 19:51:31 <E4D> "The *sites*."
Feb 19 19:51:35 <Liebe> There is a masked man with a knife in very close behind her.
Feb 19 19:52:37 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps, cries out, and stumbles to her butt suddenly, scrambling backwards.
Feb 19 19:53:13 <TroyL> Lament looks surprised, to say the least. "The hell, Jason… Just because some of them were crazy doesn't mean everyone in the Foundation was. I mean… for God's sake… 457 is contained in one of those sites…"
Feb 19 19:53:57 <Liebe> He takes a couple steps forward, and kneels down in front of her, the black eyeholes of the mask revealing nothing. "You really are pretty. I guess that's why they want you." He reaches out his free hand towards her forehead, the non knife one. "Sorry about this."
Feb 19 19:53:57 <E4D> "457?"
Feb 19 19:54:07 <TroyL> "The burning men…"
Feb 19 19:54:50 <E4D> "All right… won't have to blow that one up. Just cut off the oxygen feed. Or fire up a halon discharge."
Feb 19 19:54:50 <Adhelami> Adhelami breaths in sharply and screams as hard and as loud as she can.
Feb 19 19:55:28 <Liebe> It's cut short as the man and Adhelami disappear from this plane of existence when his fingers touch her.
Feb 19 19:55:33 <Dexanote> Myrtle hears the scream from the deck. "Adhelami."
Feb 19 19:55:42 <TroyL> "And if any of them get out? Jason…. You could set the whole island on fire."
Feb 19 19:55:55 <Dr_Kens> Illia freezes and turns towards the scream.
Feb 19 19:55:59 <Maddy> Alice hears screaming, I assume and is bellow decks as fast as she can. "Adhelami?"
Feb 19 19:56:05 <E4D> Jason turns. "What the *fuck*?" «All stations, report. What the fuck was that?»
Feb 19 19:56:17 <Ragazzo> LAnce hobbles along behind everyone, significantly slower.
Feb 19 19:56:20 <Dexanote> She stands, and bolts inside, down belowdecks. «It sounded like Adhelami. Where are you?!»
Feb 19 19:56:39 <Dr_Kens> Illia puts her armor back on and puts the sword back in the sheathe, running downstairs. "Young one…"
Feb 19 19:56:41 <E4D> He leaves Lament behind, collecting his rifle from the pile of gear still laying on the deck.
Feb 19 19:56:42 <Laito> Artemis turns sharply and makes for Adhelami's room, shouting for Myrtle to MOVE, as he approaches.
Feb 19 19:56:50 <TroyL> Lament shoves himself up, carrying his own saline and staggering along behind Jason.
Feb 19 19:56:57 <Maddy> Alice is tearing around the rooms, trying to find her. «Vhen? where are you?»
Feb 19 19:57:09 <Adhelami> In thwe room, Artemis' bag is turned over, things spilling out.
Feb 19 19:57:20 <Adhelami> She's gone. There's no answer.
Feb 19 19:57:22 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Feb 19 19:57:34 <Dexanote> Myr darts between rooms, in vain. «I can't find her.>
Feb 19 19:58:02 <TroyL> Has finally rooted out a radio. "What was it?" he asked quickly.
Feb 19 19:58:11 <Maddy> «Neither can I…» she heads back to the others.
Feb 19 19:58:23 <Dr_Kens> «Artemis, where are you?» He may no longer be able to feel her emotion, but he should still be able to sense the surpressed anxiety.
Feb 19 19:58:23 <Artemis> Artemis sweeps into the room with his gun, eying the fallen duffel. His heart pounds and his mind races to calculate what possibly could have happened to her…
Feb 19 19:58:48 <Maddy> "You don't think i w-was Kainthal…d-do you?"
Feb 19 19:58:53 <Maddy> *it
Feb 19 19:58:53 <E4D> «Alice, what's the word?»
Feb 19 19:59:05 <Maddy> «Nothing, s-she's just gone…»
Feb 19 19:59:27 <Artemis> Artemis scans the room helplessly, careful not to disturb anything in his search for clues. "I… i don't know… "
Feb 19 19:59:31 <E4D> «I'm up on the deck. Ain't nothin' up here.»
Feb 19 20:00:20 <TroyL> Lament is scanning the ocean, looking for signs of… anything
Feb 19 20:00:26 <Maddy> "Shit…I'm…what d-do we even do?"
Feb 19 20:00:56 <Liebe> A hint of red paint drips onto Lament's nose.
Feb 19 20:01:31 <TroyL> …Stares up…
Feb 19 20:02:01 <Artemis> Artemis steps out of his room and proceeds to tear through the remained of the ship, searching every room, nook, cranny, nitch… no place is unturned.
Feb 19 20:02:15 <Artemis> remainder*
Feb 19 20:02:23 <Liebe> There is a hastily coat of arms on the ceiling, featuring crossed roses and the letters 'XLND'.
Feb 19 20:02:26 <Ragazzo> Lance flumphs into the room, well behind everyone else.
Feb 19 20:02:30 <Liebe> *hastily painted
Feb 19 20:02:57 <TroyL> «Guys… What do roses and the letters XLND mean to all of you?»
Feb 19 20:03:14 <E4D> «FFFFFFFFFF.»
Feb 19 20:03:35 <Maddy> «…you have /got/ to b-be kidding me.»
Feb 19 20:03:59 <TroyL> «Neither of those responses answers my question or tells me if I could be running.»
Feb 19 20:04:42 <E4D> «No, just… stay there. I'm on my way back.»
Feb 19 20:04:52 <Maddy> Alice heads back up too.
Feb 19 20:04:55 <E4D> «Alice, get everyone on the upper level, here.»
Feb 19 20:05:04 <Dr_Kens> Illia goes up top.
Feb 19 20:05:14 <Ragazzo> Lance starts up, having heard al lthis
Feb 19 20:05:24 <E4D> Jason doubles back to cripple-ass Lament.
Feb 19 20:05:40 <Dexanote> Myrtle is with Lament, helping him up to the top levels.
Feb 19 20:05:41 <Maddy> «Got it.» "Y-you heard him, e-everyone up top."
Feb 19 20:06:31 <TroyL> Lament keeps one eye closed, the one closest to Myrtle.
Feb 19 20:07:15 <Artemis> There is a palpable storm of tension and controlled anger floating with Artemis as he goes to the deck. "What duzzhat mean? What is it? -What happened here-??"
Feb 19 20:07:40 <TroyL> "I… uh… would love an explanation of any sort."
Feb 19 20:07:44 <E4D> "There's a pair of sisters… demons…"
Feb 19 20:07:52 <Dr_Kens> "Artemis, you did not answer my radio call. I was worried." She glances sideways and grimaces.
Feb 19 20:08:03 <Maddy> "The Xelands t-took a number of u-us hostage, m-made us fight eachother t-to the deaths…" she explains to Art.
Feb 19 20:08:26 <Maddy> "F-for their a-amusement…"
Feb 19 20:08:33 * Liebe has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Feb 19 20:09:20 <Artemis> Artemis stares at Alice, his eyes flicking between hers searchingly.
Feb 19 20:09:27 <Artemis> "……. -what-……"
Feb 19 20:09:35 <E4D> "Yeah."
Feb 19 20:09:41 <Dr_Kens> "Artemis…" She waves her hand at him.
Feb 19 20:09:53 <TroyL> "The Zee-linds? What the fuck is a Zee-lind?"
Feb 19 20:10:04 <Artemis> "NOT NOW, ILLIA," Artemis snaps.
Feb 19 20:10:15 <E4D> Jason repeats himself. "A pair of sisters. Demons."
Feb 19 20:10:26 <E4D> "Alice, repeat yourself?"
Feb 19 20:10:34 <Dr_Kens> She falls silent and sighs. She looks away.
Feb 19 20:10:34 <Maddy> "I d-don't know what kind of d-danger she c-could be in…but there is a c-chance they don't w-want to harm her…w-we might have time to f-figure something out."
Feb 19 20:10:55 <Artemis> "Where are zhey. How do I find zhem."
Feb 19 20:11:36 <E4D> "*You* don't. *They* find *us*."
Feb 19 20:11:39 <Nioki> Alanoch steps out on deck. He looks unusually normal.
Feb 19 20:12:01 <Maddy> "I don't know…maybe…shit why isn't Laito around…Alanoch s-said he saw them on the Ninebreaker once."
Feb 19 20:12:17 <E4D> "… really."
Feb 19 20:12:32 <Maddy> "S-said they were in the market."
Feb 19 20:13:15 <Artemis> "How do reach zhe doctor, zhen??" His voice is escalating with the anxiety that's slowly creeping into his calm, cautious approach to tense situations.
Feb 19 20:13:43 <Maddy> "I don't know…"
Feb 19 20:14:51 <Artemis> He starts to pace.
Feb 19 20:16:08 <Ragazzo> Lance glances around, rubbing his temples.Fuck. Why did the guy who knew abotu magic and demons and shit have to die right before -this-.
Feb 19 20:16:32 <Nioki> "The demon ladies?"
Feb 19 20:16:46 <Nioki> Alanoch stops a distance away, looking over.
Feb 19 20:17:14 <Nioki> "I think I made them nervous. I'm not sure why."
Feb 19 20:17:25 * Liebe (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.AD34885D-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.AD34885D-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Feb 19 20:17:40 <Maddy> "T-they've taken Adhelami."
Feb 19 20:18:44 <Nioki> "…To make her fight? They'll probably be disappointed."
Feb 19 20:19:09 <Maddy> "W-we don't know w-what for."
Feb 19 20:19:11 <TroyL> 4df+6 (Tagging Foundation Trained, what the fuck do I know about these bitches occult roollll!)
Feb 19 20:19:12 <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Foundation Trained, what the fuck do I know about these bitches occult roollll!): 7 (4df+6=0, +, -, +)
Feb 19 20:19:32 <Nioki> "Does anyone need to know what they look like?"
Feb 19 20:19:46 <Artemis> Artemis turns his head at the boy. "Tell me."
Feb 19 20:19:58 <Artemis> He wasn't there during the first encounter.
Feb 19 20:20:30 <Nioki> "Tell you? Telling is inefficient. Just a moment."
Feb 19 20:21:01 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch recalls exactly what they looked like.
Feb 19 20:21:02 <CROM> Nioki: Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch recalls exactly what they looked like.: 5 (4df+5=-, +, 0, 0)
Feb 19 20:21:21 <Artemis> "Wha-" His angry mind almost protests, then he remembers. Right. Light wizard. Nod.
Feb 19 20:21:22 <Nioki> 4df+7 Luxomancy. Personal holodeck.
Feb 19 20:21:22 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy. Personal holodeck.: 7 (4df+7=-, +, -, +)
Feb 19 20:22:13 <Nioki> Alanoch looks at an empty space on the deck. Two figures appear. Life size. Perfect replicas of the demon ladies as they were at the tournament.
Feb 19 20:23:16 <Dr_Kens> "Real demons, then…or close enough." She hisses softly.
Feb 19 20:23:37 <Nioki> "I can also present images of how they were in the market."
Feb 19 20:23:55 <Nioki> "I only tried to say hello. I wonder if they thought I was going to kill them."
Feb 19 20:24:19 <Artemis> "Anysing zhat will help," Artemis says lowly.
Feb 19 20:24:59 <Liebe> Troy: Name has turned up a couple times in reports on the Hand and MC&D. They do a lot of paranormal human trafficking, selling and buying. Those sold to them don't come back. Not a whole lot else to know beyond that besides the obvious implications of their associations with those two organizations.
Feb 19 20:25:41 <Nioki> Two more figures appear. The demon ladies as they were at the market.
Feb 19 20:26:23 <Nioki> Alanoch seems to have completely memorized they're appearance.
Feb 19 20:26:29 <Nioki> *their
Feb 19 20:27:08 <Artemis> Artemis studies them for as long as he can before turning away with the struggle to contain his outrage.
Feb 19 20:27:13 <TroyL> Lament will related this knowledge. "Oh, shit, guys…"
Feb 19 20:27:57 <Maddy> "?"
Feb 19 20:28:54 <TroyL> "They… and this is only if I'm remembering correctly… They've worked with MC&D and the Hand… They… uh… they're… traffickers… in… people…"
Feb 19 20:29:11 <Maddy> Alice frowns deeply.
Feb 19 20:29:44 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Employee Benefits, Occult, Liebe.
Feb 19 20:29:44 <CROM> Dexanote: Employee Benefits, Occult, Liebe.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Feb 19 20:29:47 <Dr_Kens> "Can we get the little one back?"
Feb 19 20:30:23 <TroyL> "No one has come back that I know of…" he said quitely.
Feb 19 20:30:30 <Artemis> Artemis smashes a fist into whatever vertical surface is nearest. Depending on the material of the surface, it may dent, crack, or just break.
Feb 19 20:30:31 <Nioki> "Really? Then the obvious reason would be the crawling insect from earlier hired them."
Feb 19 20:30:41 <Liebe> myrtle: same results as troy, more or less flavored differently. Myrtle can have dealt with them if you please
Feb 19 20:31:01 <Nioki> "Assuming they, ah, work between worlds."
Feb 19 20:31:08 <TroyL> "The crawling ins- Wait. Wait wait wait."
Feb 19 20:31:27 <TroyL> "Is this thing from…. Site66?"
Feb 19 20:32:39 <Dexanote> Well, she's known people who have DONE business with them. She may have encountered them once or twice.
Feb 19 20:32:40 <Nioki> "No. The pathetic excuse for a puss-ridden wound who's obsessed with the girl."
Feb 19 20:33:22 <E4D> "What?"
Feb 19 20:33:23 <Maddy> "Kainthal?|
Feb 19 20:33:36 <E4D> "Ah."
Feb 19 20:34:22 <TroyL> "Kainwhat?"
Feb 19 20:34:39 <Adhelami> Troy hasn't even seen Adhelami, probably…
Feb 19 20:34:41 <Nioki> "Who else would specifically target her for something like this?"
Feb 19 20:34:56 <E4D> "It's… Alice, brief Lament?"
Feb 19 20:35:03 <E4D> "Or Alanoch."
Feb 19 20:35:09 <Maddy> "I'm n-not sure it f-fits his style…s-she said he'd been back in her dreams, b-but she n-never mentioned him threatening t-to come for her. H-he seems like the g-gloating t-type. Hm? S-sure."
Feb 19 20:35:14 <E4D> "He could givo complete audiovisual."
Feb 19 20:35:23 * TroyL has no idea what teh fook is going on here.
Feb 19 20:35:28 <E4D> "So you know what to look for.
Feb 19 20:35:32 <Dexanote> "Okay, Lament."
Feb 19 20:35:34 <Maddy> Alice motions over to AAM.
Feb 19 20:35:36 <Artemis> Suddenly Artemis speaks clearly, with revelation.
Feb 19 20:35:43 <Dexanote> "Adhelami is from another world."
Feb 19 20:35:44 <Artemis> "He could have killed Ehliet."
Feb 19 20:35:51 <Dexanote> "She has a Power from her god there."
Feb 19 20:36:00 <Maddy> "H-he woundt ned the Xelands t-then."
Feb 19 20:36:10 <Dexanote> "Another guy from her world, Kaiinithal, went and stole other people's Powers there."
Feb 19 20:36:11 <Maddy> "M-more r-reason to think it's not him."
Feb 19 20:36:15 <TroyL> "What world and what god? I know several of each."
Feb 19 20:36:20 <Dexanote> "He wants hers, then he will be a god."
Feb 19 20:36:32 <Dexanote> "I don't know, Adhelami's not the most versed in these things."
Feb 19 20:37:24 <TroyL> He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Alright… What sorts of details? I mean… hell… there are some worlds we might actually be able to get to without too many problems…"
Feb 19 20:37:38 <Dexanote> She sighs. "Her world ended. She was on the wrong end of a holocaust."
Feb 19 20:37:49 <Artemis> CLANG CLANG CLANG, goes Artemis' fist against the tuna-ship's wall.
Feb 19 20:37:54 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Feb 19 20:38:13 <Artemis> Three swift punches, and then it starts to hurt quite badly.
Feb 19 20:38:17 <TroyL> "And there are several worlds that did that, too… Hell…"
Feb 19 20:38:55 <Dr_Kens> "Artemis." She walks over and rests a hand on his shoulder. "Stop it. You will damage your body. [And then how will you save your other half?]"
Feb 19 20:39:16 <Maddy> Alice frowns again,
Feb 19 20:40:45 <Maddy> "Troy, I don't think Adhelami's w-world is involved here, b-but I can give a little more info on her and h-her people later."
Feb 19 20:41:19 <Nioki> "We should hire the demon sisters, then. If that disgusting specimen is the target again."
Feb 19 20:42:21 <Maddy> "He's not. What. No the sisters took Adhelami. No one is l-listening."
Feb 19 20:42:28 <Artemis> "Let us kill all zhree, I sink."
Feb 19 20:42:31 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Feb 19 20:43:04 <Artemis> Artemis muses darkly, largely ignoring his former battlesister.
Feb 19 20:43:08 <TroyL> "Isn't this guy from her world, though? I mean… If I could just figure out what we're dealing with…" He sighed.
Feb 19 20:43:24 <Maddy> "He's not involved. H-he's more direct."
Feb 19 20:43:26 <Dr_Kens> "Then I will be by your side, as we have been for the past." She ignores his ignoring.
Feb 19 20:43:31 <Nioki> "Fine. The merchants might know how to find them."
Feb 19 20:43:54 <Maddy> "Yeah w-we went over that. P-ptoblem being I don't know how to contact them e-either."
Feb 19 20:44:29 <Artemis> Artemis turns and strides swiftly inside again, back to Adhelami's room.
Feb 19 20:44:37 <Artemis> Suddenly and with purpose.
Feb 19 20:44:50 <Maddy> Alice resis the urge to follow.
Feb 19 20:46:12 <Adhelami> Adhelami's bag is there with all her little things. Her weaving and sewing kits and her journal and some dresses.
Feb 19 20:46:18 <Adhelami> The letter may very well be in the journal.
Feb 19 20:46:56 <Dr_Kens> Illia sighs and stays where she is. "[May the souls of our brothers and sisters guide you to safety, young one. I will come.]"
Feb 19 20:47:48 <Artemis> Artemis rummages through the bag, trying to ignore all of her things and focus on the task at hand. He removes the letter from the journal and opens the envelope. He pours over its contents again…
Feb 19 20:48:13 <Nioki> "An old magic lady gave me a deck of tarot cards. I could check those."
Feb 19 20:48:51 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has left #afteraction
Feb 19 20:48:59 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Feb 19 20:48:59 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Feb 19 20:50:00 <Maddy> "M-maybe."
Feb 19 20:54:03 <Artemis> ~And if you ever need me, inflate this baloo-~ "[You have got to be joking,]" Artemis mutters with agitation. With a sigh, he removes the secondary item from the envelope.
Feb 19 20:54:19 <Artemis> «I need… a marker.»
Feb 19 20:56:02 <Nioki> Alanoch pulls a small tin box from his pocket. It looks like it once held candy.
Feb 19 20:56:32 <Maddy> «I have s-several, s-should I come to you?"
Feb 19 20:56:53 <Nioki> He opens it, revealing a set of tarot cards. He takes them out, and looks for a flat, dry surface.
Feb 19 20:57:01 <Artemis> «Oui, please.»
Feb 19 20:57:14 <Maddy> Alice gets her art supplies out and jogs down.
Feb 19 20:58:31 <Nioki> He settles on a table inside, because he isn't stupid enough to use cards on the deck of a boat.
Feb 19 20:59:26 <E4D> If he did, there's a good chance Rex and Weevil would knock them into the water.Feb 19 20:59:53 <Maddy> She comes up to the room. "Art?"
Feb 19 21:00:34 <Artemis> Artemis greets Alice with a look between… puffs of air as he fills a prismatic balloon..
Feb 19 21:00:55 <Maddy> "…w-whtat's that for?" she holds out the marker.
Feb 19 21:00:57 <Nioki> In the dining room, such as it is, he lays them out and tries to remember how Mother Gaea had used them.
Feb 19 21:02:18 <Liebe> 3x3 formation, the first nine cards off a shuffled deck.
Feb 19 21:02:39 <Nioki> He shuffles and deals.
Feb 19 21:02:47 <Nioki> Then flips the first card.
Feb 19 21:02:53 <Artemis> "Summoning zhe doctor," he replies tiredly, before inhaling deeply and forcing air into the vessel once again.
Feb 19 21:02:56 <Liebe> Then she'd flip them vertically, left to right.
Feb 19 21:03:24 <Liebe> The first is Lovers.
Feb 19 21:03:44 <Maddy> "Ah…"