Leaving on a Jet Plane

Jan 25 22:33:41 <E4D> Everyone present, perception.
Jan 25 22:33:55 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 25 22:33:55 <Glacon> Maddy: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 25 22:34:00 <Dexanote> 4df+2 or now.
Jan 25 22:34:00 <Glacon> Dexanote: or now.: 0 (4df+2=-, +, -, -)
Jan 25 22:38:23 * Strife has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 25 22:40:06 * Lilah1 (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|nothsa#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|nothsa) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 22:41:58 <Liebe> 4df+3 Oh hi
Jan 25 22:41:59 <Glacon> Liebe: Oh hi: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 25 22:42:30 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 22:43:26 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception
Jan 25 22:43:26 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 25 22:43:40 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Jan 25 22:43:55 * Lilah1 is now known as Adhelami
Jan 25 22:44:09 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Adhelami
Jan 25 22:44:39 * Artemis present.
Jan 25 22:44:43 <Nioki> Alanoch is reading, and thus not paying quite as much attention to things that are not words on paper as he usually would.
Jan 25 22:44:49 * Adhelami with Artemis
Jan 25 22:45:08 <Dexanote> Myrtle's daydraming with her lovely 0.
Jan 25 22:45:38 <Maddy> Adhelami, and Artemis perception please
Jan 25 22:45:55 <Artemis> 4df+3 Oh you know just hangin out
Jan 25 22:45:55 <Glacon> Artemis: Oh you know just hangin out: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 25 22:46:34 <Adhelami> 4df-1 derp~
Jan 25 22:46:34 <Glacon> Adhelami: derp~: 3 (4df-1=+, +, +, +)
Jan 25 22:46:43 <Maddy> …
Jan 25 22:46:55 <Adhelami> Adhelami is actually paying boss amounts of attention. SHE'S ON EDGE.
Jan 25 22:47:13 <E4D> The chatter from the radios grows more frequent. Adhelami, stand by for PM.
Jan 25 22:47:13 <Artemis> Artemis and Adhelami are having a cheerful time, and they are both quite lucid this evening.
Jan 25 22:49:30 <Adhelami> Adhelami's brow furrows a bit, and she looks up, toward the eastern horizon, "…Ah, do you hear that noise..?"
Jan 25 22:49:58 <Artemis> Artemis looks at her curiously. "Hm?"
Jan 25 22:50:07 <E4D> Jason's dropped down into the LAV, monitoring the BFT.
Jan 25 22:51:06 <Nioki> Alanoch flips a page, even though he must have read through the papers several times already.
Jan 25 22:51:24 <Maddy> "Getting anything, babe?"
Jan 25 22:51:30 <Liebe> Tau continues to barely be awake in the corner of the trailer.
Jan 25 22:51:43 <E4D> "Anything o' what?"
Jan 25 22:51:51 <Adhelami> "There is a very clear sound…"
Jan 25 22:52:02 <E4D> Perception, Adhelami
Jan 25 22:52:07 <Adhelami> "You do not hear it??" She blink and stands, looking in that direction.
Jan 25 22:52:09 <Artemis> Artemis looks off the way Adhelami is looking, straining his ears to hear it.
Jan 25 22:52:13 <Adhelami> 4df-1 confused
Jan 25 22:52:13 <Glacon> Adhelami: confused: -3 (4df-1=-, 0, -, 0)
Jan 25 22:52:16 <Artemis> "Ah…. non?"
Jan 25 22:52:25 <E4D> …
Jan 25 22:52:31 <E4D> FFFFF
Jan 25 22:52:42 <Maddy> "Why the r-radios ar b-being funny."
Jan 25 22:54:05 <Artemis> 4df+3 Proximity and focus mehbe
Jan 25 22:54:05 <Glacon> Artemis: Proximity and focus mehbe: 4 (4df+3=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 25 22:54:59 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Tagging SS
Jan 25 22:55:00 <Glacon> Dexanote: Tagging SS: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
Jan 25 22:55:56 <Artemis> Artemis stands up as he peers off over there… and his eyes widen a bit. "…. Jason… JASON…"
Jan 25 22:56:16 <E4D> "Yeah?"
Jan 25 22:56:18 <Liebe> o bb
Jan 25 22:56:32 <E4D> Jason shouts out from his seat in the Eve.
Jan 25 22:56:36 <Adhelami> Adhelami is spooked and looks to Artemis… :c
Jan 25 22:56:44 <Artemis> He points off at the horizon. "Do you see it?"
Jan 25 22:56:54 <E4D> THE WHITE WHALE
Jan 25 22:56:55 <Dexanote> «Planes.» She rolls off APC.
Jan 25 22:57:04 <Dexanote> «Big planes.>
Jan 25 22:57:06 <Dexanote> >
Jan 25 22:57:13 <Nioki> Shouting. Well, here it goes again. Alanoch folds up the papers, stands, and looks to the sky.
Jan 25 22:57:21 <Maddy> "Oh…dear."
Jan 25 22:57:33 <Liebe> Tau blinks up and collects her metal scraps with a wave and a thought, stepping outside. "Mmm?"
Jan 25 22:57:33 <E4D> «Got nothin' on the BFT.»
Jan 25 22:58:24 <Dexanote> «I can hear their engines, I think.»
Jan 25 22:58:55 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy maneuver->Perception. Magic spyglass
Jan 25 22:58:56 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->Perception. Magic spyglass: 6 (4df+5=0, +, -, +)
Jan 25 23:00:09 <Nioki> 4df+8 Perception, +3 from maneuver. Alanoch focuses on the pointed direction, magnifying and clarifying his view.
Jan 25 23:00:10 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception, +3 from maneuver. Alanoch focuses on the pointed direction, magnifying and clarifying his view.: 6 (4df+8=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 25 23:00:12 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|resu) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 23:00:40 <E4D> Alanoch can easily spot what appears to be a dark-painted C-130, and a flight of Ospreys.
Jan 25 23:01:05 <E4D> There are 6 of the smaller craft flanking the larger aircraft, 3 per side.
Jan 25 23:02:31 <Nioki> «Six smaller aircraft, and one larger.»
Jan 25 23:03:40 <E4D> A high-pitched squeal keens from each of the individual radios as a powerful signal is broadcast. «Any and all extant military and paramilitary forces in vicinity of Shanghai Pudong International Airport, this is 7th Fleet IEPE Recovery Unit. Be advised, we will be touching down in ten mikes at the airport and holding on station for forty five…»
Jan 25 23:03:48 <E4D> «… I say again four-five mikes.»
Jan 25 23:04:34 <Nioki> «The larger one has dark paint, four propellers, and is… quite large. The smaller ones have two large propellers each.»
Jan 25 23:04:43 <E4D> «Any forces approaching our location are to broadcast authentication prior to coming within one thousand meters of the perimeter of the airport.»
Jan 25 23:04:44 <Maddy> "Looks like w-we got a ride, hun."
Jan 25 23:05:14 <Liebe> Tau looks up at the sky for a minute, and then around. "What."
Jan 25 23:05:29 <E4D> "ALICE! Get everyone that's outside, inside! We're the fuck outta here!"
Jan 25 23:05:56 * MisterFlames has quit (Quit: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo - Catullus 16)
Jan 25 23:05:58 <Dexanote> Myr starts up APC. «Come on then.»
Jan 25 23:06:07 <Maddy> Alice nods and jumps out of the LAV. "Anyone not in a vehicle? G-get the fuck in one!"
Jan 25 23:06:21 <Maddy> "We're leaving this shithole, hopefully."
Jan 25 23:06:55 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs into EVE's spotter position.
Jan 25 23:07:03 <Artemis> Artemis paps Adhelami on the hand and starts to get their shit together.
Jan 25 23:07:22 <Adhelami> Adhelami quickly does so! Whatever that stuff on the radio was, it didn't sound very nice…
Jan 25 23:08:43 <Maddy> Alice climbs back into Eve and starts her up.
Jan 25 23:08:56 <E4D> «Ladies and gents, these are the guys that bombed the Chinee a couple weeks back. They're here to help.»
Jan 25 23:09:07 <Liebe> Tau goes back into EVE.
Jan 25 23:10:16 <Maddy> "Jason, w-we're like…40 minutes from the ariport byt the l-looks of it…this m-might to be tight…shit Bou." She hops out again going to the top of the trailer and shaking Bou awake.
Jan 25 23:10:39 <Maddy> "Mrrrrg, what?" Alice doesnt answer and just picks ehr up and carries her into where the beds are at.
Jan 25 23:11:37 <E4D> «ALICE, *drive*.»
Jan 25 23:12:06 <Maddy> «Fair warning, anyone with l-less than normal abilities, m-might want to keep t-thoes under wraps untill we're sure how these guys react to that shit.» she says whiles putting Bou under a bed. "Stay there."
Jan 25 23:12:25 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks to Artemis with slight worry…
Jan 25 23:12:36 <Adhelami> This girl don't look normal, "I have not see anyone who looks like me…"
Jan 25 23:13:37 <Maddy> "Don't ask d-don't tell. You have weird hair and eyes, c-coudld be dye and c-contacts. D-don't worry, we've got you covered." Alice runs back and stars a driving!
Jan 25 23:13:47 <Maddy> *eye
Jan 25 23:14:04 <Artemis> Artemis holds Ahdelami's hand and smiles assuringly. "Everysing will be okay, oui?"
Jan 25 23:14:56 <Dexanote> «… Adhelami, I might have left a pair of sunglasses in the Eve. Hide your eye.»
Jan 25 23:15:08 <Dexanote> «God knows they're probably on edge.»
Jan 25 23:15:14 <Maddy> «Don't let bou out f-from under that bed.» Alice gets onto the Hukun Expessway, speeding. 3 Demerit points!
Jan 25 23:15:29 <Artemis> "Maybe we say she has albinism?"
Jan 25 23:15:34 <Dexanote> Myr drives after her. ZOOM.
Jan 25 23:15:45 <Adhelami> "Albeeneesum..?"
Jan 25 23:16:04 <Artemis> "When a person or animal is all white and pale."
Jan 25 23:16:31 <E4D> "Shit, maybe she's got SAD and doesn't like winter, and hermits it the fuck up…"
Jan 25 23:16:48 <Liebe> "Even if anyone asks, it's not really their business."
Jan 25 23:17:07 <Maddy> Alice sees a sign that says she should slow down, there's a bridge. "Nope." Vrrrrr
Jan 25 23:17:09 <Liebe> Tau checks the Mk. 23 and then places it back in her shoulder holster.
Jan 25 23:17:29 <Adhelami> "Ah..! I am that." She smiles, "I have Alllbeeneesum, ok?"
Jan 25 23:17:30 <E4D> "Urgh, shit… the fuckin' Chinese APC…"
Jan 25 23:18:00 <Maddy> «Tell me w-when, and how, to authenticait or w-whatever, ok, Jason?»
Jan 25 23:18:45 <Maddy> They cross the Xupu bridge with little trouble, the airport barly visible in the distance.
Jan 25 23:19:35 <E4D> «Just read the, uh… shit, one second…»
Jan 25 23:20:04 <E4D> Jason opens a bin beside the comm station and fumbles through a folder. "Ah, no shit."
Jan 25 23:22:34 <E4D> He bangs the forward hatch and reads off of a list, shouting through. "Identify as Two-One-One-Two-Three-Mike-Alpha-Bravo, United States SOCOM to Sierra Charlie Papa Foxtrot Sierra-Two-Three.»
Jan 25 23:22:53 <E4D> "Goddamn. Stupid fuckin' phonetic alphabet."
Jan 25 23:23:23 <E4D> «Myrtle? You're drivin' the Chinese vehicle, right?»
Jan 25 23:23:25 <Maddy> "R-roger." Alice starts doing this, stumbling slightly with her speach impediment.
Jan 25 23:23:38 <Dexanote> «… Shit.»
Jan 25 23:23:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe's sitting in Eve as they drive, waiting to see what comes up.
Jan 25 23:24:01 <Dexanote> Myr is presumably with all the non-active PCs
Jan 25 23:25:56 <E4D> «Just keep it tight. Alice, broadcast that we have a captured Chinese armored personnel carrier riding our ass once we get to the distance they specified.»
Jan 25 23:27:28 <E4D> «Myrtle, we're gonna be dealin' with pilots and military types. Try not to blank people. If they start gettin' edgy…»
Jan 25 23:27:49 <Maddy> «Got it.» she does so.
Jan 25 23:28:02 <Dexanote> «It just happens. I haven't tried to since you told me not to.»
Jan 25 23:28:20 <Dexanote> «I'll try harder though.»
Jan 25 23:28:41 <Tom90deg> «Anything else to keep in mind? Or is being quiet best course of action?»
Jan 25 23:29:01 <Dexanote> «Probably quiet.»
Jan 25 23:30:15 <E4D> Jason feels vaguely *bad* for a moment after hearing Myrtle's statement.
Jan 25 23:30:40 <Tom90deg> «Right then.»
Jan 25 23:33:45 <E4D> More chatter breaks over the radio. «Beginning refueling on the one-three-zero. Expedited, burnin' the pumps; lookin' at one-five mikes, Major.»
Jan 25 23:34:08 <Maddy> As The Convoy passes through Cifu, they can see the airport. «Identifying as Two-One-One-Two-Three-Mike-Alpha-Bravo, U-United States SOCOM to Sierra C-Charlie Papa Foxtrot Sierra-Two-Three. W-we have a c-captured Chinese a-armoured personel c-carrier w-wth us.»
Jan 25 23:34:16 * CondorTalon has quit (Client exited)
Jan 25 23:34:34 * Seth (~ten.labolgcbs.omslts.deepsthgil.5CE9768D-CRInys|7tahCecI#ten.labolgcbs.omslts.deepsthgil.5CE9768D-CRInys|7tahCecI) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 23:38:21 <E4D> «Copy that, gunny, keepin' her runnin'. Send a runner to the chalk leader, tell 'em to stage the Ospreys.»
Jan 25 23:38:33 <E4D> «Copy, sir.»
Jan 25 23:39:14 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|smoor#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|smoor) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 23:40:22 <Nioki> Quietly, Alanoch wonders what they had to do to the English language to make sentences like that.
Jan 25 23:41:21 <Adhelami> Adhelami shift and looks to Artemis.
Jan 25 23:42:01 <Maddy> «Ok, Im stopping, guys.» Alice brings it to a halt.
Jan 25 23:43:27 <E4D> Jason climbs up out of the hatch once the vehicle stops moving. Anyone looking across the flight line sees something a lot like this http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4853/386thexpeditionarylogis.jpg
Jan 25 23:43:57 <E4D> A few dozen personnel in tan flight suits are hustling back and forth between a half-dozen fuel trucks and a half-dozen Ospreys.
Jan 25 23:44:32 <Adhelami> Adhelami peeks out of a peeky-slot and looks, "…Ah, Lehlna, what a huge thing."
Jan 25 23:44:33 <E4D> A single tank sits offside, flanked by a pair of humvees with machine guns on top apparently brought along as security.
Jan 25 23:45:01 <Maddy> Alice fights the urge to follow along with Jason.
Jan 25 23:45:17 <E4D> The gunners keep the weapons leveled at the Convoy's vehicles. The tank's turret is rather conspicuously pointed at the LAV.
Jan 25 23:45:44 <Adhelami> "…They are pointing big gahns at us…"
Jan 25 23:45:49 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.36B0BAA2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Jan 25 23:45:51 <Adhelami> She backs away and frowns.
Jan 25 23:46:38 <Tom90deg> "Not much we can do about it now…"
Jan 25 23:46:56 <E4D> A loudspeaker booms. «ALL PERSONNEL, EXIT YOUR VEHICLE FOR IDENTIFICATION. MILITARY OR PARA-GOVERNMENTAL CHAPERONS, FORM A GROUP TO THE STARBOARD SIDE OF YOUR LEAD VEHICLE.»
Jan 25 23:47:30 <E4D> A half dozen troops wearing camouflage like Jason's pile out of the humvees, advancing slowly on the parked vehicles.
Jan 25 23:47:36 <Maddy> Alice gets out but has no fucking clue where she's suposed to stand.
Jan 25 23:48:01 <Artemis> Artemis ushers Adhelami out, with Tau presumably, following Jason's lead.
Jan 25 23:48:12 <Dexanote> Myrtle and the nonplayers step out, Myr's arms are raised to head-height.
Jan 25 23:48:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out, standing with everyone else.
Jan 25 23:48:13 <E4D> "Alice, that's us."
Jan 25 23:48:35 <E4D> Jason's voice comes over the radio. «Foundation personnel, off to the side with me.»
Jan 25 23:48:41 <Liebe> Yep. Tau and Art flank Adhelami.
Jan 25 23:48:44 <Maddy> "Wh- oh. This is c-confusing." She shuffles over with him.
Jan 25 23:48:47 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs out. He runs his eyes across the crowd.
Jan 25 23:48:53 <Ragazzo> Lance blinks, but head over to the dodridges.
Jan 25 23:48:53 <E4D> Any non-Foundation personnel, to AAM
Jan 25 23:48:57 <Adhelami> Adhelami hides behind Artemis and Tau as they get out. Scary.
Jan 25 23:51:09 <E4D> Jason, Alice, and Lance converse a field-grade officer off to the side. (I'll get to you shortly.)
Jan 25 23:57:36 * Waxx (moc.rr.ser.oen.27F1EAC6-CRInys|xxaW#moc.rr.ser.oen.27F1EAC6-CRInys|xxaW) has joined #afteraction
Jan 26 00:03:07 * MisterFlames (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM) has joined #afteraction
Jan 26 00:03:08 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Jan 26 00:06:16 <E4D> Jason busies himself speaking to the lieutenant colonel in a flight suit. Logistics and materiel concerns are being addressed. An abbreviated explanation of their presence is being given. Backgrounds are being hastily checked.
Jan 26 00:07:09 <Ragazzo> Lance listens in subtly for lack of anything else to do.
Jan 26 00:09:20 <E4D> He's presumably being involved, given his involvement with the Foundation. If he or Alice have any questions, this would be the time.
Jan 26 00:10:34 <Maddy> Alice is more just listening to Jason, worried she might say something that would get someone shot.
Jan 26 00:10:47 <Ragazzo> LAnce interjects with a questio. "Do you have any one that might know about the status of Foundation sites, or personnel?"
Jan 26 00:12:39 <E4D> "The Foundation's gone, son. We got a few extant sites offering combat service and support and staging operations through the Midwest, but the majority of the ones that didn't go up in nukes contributed manpower and materiel to recovery and takeback operations. We're fightin' on a dozen goddamn fronts in North America."
Jan 26 00:13:47 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: Fartsplosion)
Jan 26 00:14:47 <E4D> Jason turns and heads off after speaking to the colonel's assistant for a few moments, heading over to AAGM. Lance can continue his conversation.
Jan 26 00:14:54 <Ragazzo> "About what I thought…how's the western coast of the states doing?"
Jan 26 00:15:07 <Maddy> "And C-canada!" Alcie blurts out.
Jan 26 00:15:10 <Maddy> Alice
Jan 26 00:18:46 <E4D> "We got a few military installations holdin' the line along the west coast. Near as we can tell, we got biologicals tearin' ass all over the fuckin' place. Same story for a lot of Canada. Outskirts of urban centers are battlefields just about everywhere you go. We got CI activity in some locations, but they're doin' about as much harm as good…"
Jan 26 00:19:59 <Ragazzo> "What about MC&D? They were pretty much invisible before all this, there been much of a peep out of them?"
Jan 26 00:19:59 <Maddy> Alice nods, a little downtroden.
Jan 26 00:20:22 <Ragazzo> Lance accepts the news with resignation.
Jan 26 00:20:42 <E4D> "I'm not familiar with the designation."
Jan 26 00:21:01 <E4D> "Ma'am, there a particular location you're askin' after?"
Jan 26 00:22:39 <Maddy> "Uh, an island off the coast of B-british Columbia. Haida Gwaii."
Jan 26 00:23:41 <E4D> "B.C.'s intact near as we can tell. Islands have fared better than most locations. The larger ones are under repent flight overwatches to keep the damn things clear."
Jan 26 00:24:22 <Maddy> She sighs, a little relieved. "T-thank you. I s-should go help my husband pack."
Jan 26 00:24:48 <E4D> "Sir? If there are no further concerns, I'm gonna have to ask you to grab your gear." He taps his watch to make the point. "We got a timetable, and we're pushin' it."
Jan 26 00:24:56 <E4D> "My men will get your vehicle loaded."
Jan 26 00:27:12 <Maddy> "Oh, uh. I have rabbits and a hamster…should I…?"
Jan 26 00:27:23 <Ragazzo> "That's all, I guess. I don't suppose you could tell me if there's been a list drawn up of survivors in middle california that I could get ym hands on?"
Jan 26 00:27:53 <Ragazzo> He doesn't seem hopeful at all.
Jan 26 00:27:58 <E4D> "We can handle that, ma'am." He nods at the LAV. "They'll be fine in the vehicle."
Jan 26 00:28:17 <E4D> Jason reappears to lead them off to the Osprey.
Jan 26 00:28:27 <Maddy> Alice goes with!
Jan 26 00:29:04 <E4D> As he approaches, a Marine boards the LAV and drives it off to the rear of the C-130, right up the cargo ramp.
Jan 26 00:29:13 <Ragazzo> Lance dinks off
Jan 26 00:29:18 <Ragazzo> To wherever they are going
Jan 25 23:49:23 <Dexanote> Myrtle takes a deep breath, stepping to the side.
Jan 25 23:49:46 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows Myr.
Jan 25 23:49:50 <Nioki> Alanoch stands with as much space as he can, waiting.
Jan 25 23:49:54 <Artemis> Artemis and Tau lead Adhelami over there.
Jan 25 23:50:28 <E4D> A group of Marines in chemical gear are already enveloping the group, keeping a fair distance back, about 20 meters. One steps to the center. <Who's the ranking individual here?>
Jan 25 23:50:47 <Dexanote> "…" She glances over at Tau and Artemis.
Jan 25 23:51:21 <Tom90deg> Zoe glaces around. "Um…we don't really have one sir, at least over here."
Jan 25 23:51:36 <Adhelami> "Artemis is close with Vhen Jason…"
Jan 25 23:51:39 <Artemis> Artemis steps forward once ahead of Adhelami. "Civilians," he answers.
Jan 25 23:51:48 <Artemis> "But you can talk to me."
Jan 25 23:51:51 <Dexanote> Myr mentally sighs.
Jan 25 23:52:47 <E4D> The dark lenses of the gas mask pass over Zoe, giving her a quick appraisal, snapping quickly to Artemis as he speaks. <Very well, sir. Are any of your number suffering from any obvious blood-born or airborne infections?>
Jan 25 23:53:12 <Artemis> "Not zhat we are aware of, sir," he replies, honest and forward.
Jan 25 23:53:19 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps an intent watch over the marines. Paranoia has been useful so far.
Jan 25 23:54:52 <E4D> <The man removes a clipboard from a pouch on the front of his MOPP suit, giving it a quick glance. <Are there any individuals among your group that exhibit paranormal or supernatural phenomena or characteristics?>
Jan 25 23:55:35 <Artemis> Artemis stands tall (ish), peculiar in his dark-jedi-robes and full cloak. "You will have to speak wizh Jason Dodridge about zhat."
Jan 25 23:55:50 <E4D> <I'm asking you, sir.>
Jan 25 23:56:16 <Dexanote> Myrtle absent-mindedly shifts to one leg. Fffuuu-
Jan 25 23:56:25 <Artemis> "I am unaware, sir."
Jan 25 23:56:34 <Maddy> Bou, at this moment sneaks out out the trailer.
Jan 25 23:56:45 <Maddy> And sneak I mean stumbles.
Jan 25 23:56:50 <Maddy> No bones.
Jan 25 23:56:52 <Liebe> Tau silently grips Adhelami's hand but says nothing.
Jan 25 23:57:15 <Adhelami> In direct sight of the men?
Jan 25 23:57:16 <E4D> <…> The man's handgun comes out of his holster, leveled at Bou, but he does not fire. <What the hell is that?>
Jan 25 23:57:45 <Maddy> "…sorry, should I go back inside?"
Jan 25 23:57:46 <Artemis> Artemis looks back at Bou. "Friendly and clumsy. Please stay your weapon."
Jan 25 23:57:56 <E4D> The other Marines' weapons follow their Lieutenant's.
Jan 25 23:58:01 <Liebe> Siiiigh.
Jan 25 23:58:17 <Adhelami> Adhelami flinches a little, and looks to Tau with obvious and slight panic in her eye.
Jan 25 23:58:19 <Nioki> Alanoch remains silent, watching.
Jan 25 23:58:38 <Liebe> Hand squeeze. "It's ok, love."
Jan 25 23:58:50 <Liebe> 4df+4 MDEF to Magic. "It's ok."
Jan 25 23:58:50 <Glacon> Liebe: MDEF to Magic. "It's ok.": 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 25 23:59:17 <E4D> <Does it exhibit dangerous or lethal memetic, biological, or kinetic properties in a passive state?>
Jan 25 23:59:32 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging SS, Perception maneuver; Her glasses slide down her nose.
Jan 25 23:59:32 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging SS, Perception maneuver; Her glasses slide down her nose.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 25 23:59:58 <Artemis> "It has been wizh us for some time now, and no harm has come of it."
Jan 26 00:00:07 <Maddy> "No. Im an artificially, man mad humanoid. Built for the purpose of gardning and companionship."
Jan 26 00:00:18 <E4D> <…>
Jan 26 00:00:21 <Maddy> "Not much gardens to be had here though."
Jan 26 00:00:28 <Adhelami> "Dahn Bou is very friendly…" Adhelami peeps out.
Jan 26 00:00:37 <Artemis> Artemis only smiles at the man.
Jan 26 00:01:02 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.C6535186-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.C6535186-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 26 00:01:02 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Jan 26 00:01:02 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Jan 26 00:01:02 <E4D> He lowers his weapon, giving a nod to Adhelami, his face obscured by the dark-lenses gas mask. <Very well, ma'am.>
Jan 26 00:01:50 <Adhelami> Scary. @_@ But, she nods back, and then urges Bou over, "Dahn, Please come stand by me, ok?"
Jan 26 00:01:58 <Maddy> "May I sit? It's winter and i'm very tired."
Jan 26 00:02:04 <Dexanote> *@
X
Jan 26 00:02:18 <Adhelami> "Ah, sitting is ok, too."
Jan 26 00:02:24 <E4D> <We're not intent on harming any of you. You're traveling with Foundation and Coalition personnel. That falls within our mandate.> He speaks this generally to the group, then turns his focus back to Artemis. <Sir, we're just trying to ascertain whether or not you've got anything with you that's gonna make our plane fall outta the goddamn sky.>
Jan 26 00:02:42 <Maddy> She sits on the ground, indian style.
Jan 26 00:02:50 <Liebe> "Lieutenant, there are supernatural and paranormal personnel among us, but none of them represent a passive or active memetic or infectious threat."
Jan 26 00:02:55 <Adhelami> "I will give you my cloak." As she wraps it over the plant lady.
Jan 26 00:03:07 * MisterFlames (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|malFretsiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 26 00:03:08 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Jan 26 00:03:13 <Maddy> "Thanks, mister."
Jan 26 00:03:34 <Artemis> Artemis nods in agreement with Tau. "Thank you for being forthcoming, Lieutenant."
Jan 26 00:04:17 <Adhelami> Pat pats for Bou.
Jan 26 00:04:45 <E4D> <Thank you ma'am.> He passes the clipboard in his hands off to Artemis. <If you would, I just need a name and a short physical description written from each of you. Approximate weight, height, hair color, eye color, blood type, and any distinguishing marks.>
Jan 26 00:05:27 <Maddy> Bou raises her hand.
Jan 26 00:06:40 <E4D> <Yessirrruh… plant.>
Jan 26 00:06:52 <Artemis> Artemis takes the clipboard and looks it over.
Jan 26 00:06:55 <Maddy> "I don't got blood. Do I just write N/A?"
Jan 26 00:07:27 <Adhelami> "…I do not know these things…" Adhelami frowns.
Jan 26 00:07:49 <Artemis> "I will help," he says to Adhelami, removing the pen from the clip.
Jan 26 00:07:53 <E4D> There are spaces in row and column form for each of the things the lieutenant rattled off, with no mention of anything "paranormal." It appears to be a simple flight roster.
Jan 26 00:08:21 <E4D> If these things aren't loaded right, they *can* crash, and identification of personnel on a flight *can* be important.
Jan 26 00:08:35 <Liebe> "Well, we can get everything but your blood type right now, love…" Tau thinks for a moment.
Jan 26 00:08:50 <Adhelami> "Ah, Dahn Lans said that I did not have a blood type…"
Jan 26 00:09:13 <Liebe> "Ah." She blinks a little and looks up. "Well, N/A it is."
Jan 26 00:09:13 <Artemis> Artemis scribbles his form out, giving brief answer and leaving the hair and blood type fields blank. He goes ahead and fills out Adhelami's form too, then hands it off to Tau.
Jan 26 00:09:30 <Dexanote> Myr fills hers out. 5'5, blonde, blue, AB+, none
Jan 26 00:09:32 <Maddy> "Should I just write "Bougainvillea" in every field?"
Jan 26 00:09:34 <Dexanote> eventually.
Jan 26 00:09:49 <E4D> <Can someone assist the plant entity?>
Jan 26 00:09:58 <Dexanote> "Sure."
Jan 26 00:10:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe eventually filles her out as well, not listing her last name, but filling everything else in as accurate as she can.
Jan 26 00:11:55 <Liebe> She takes the clipboard and pen. 135lbs, green eyes, 5'6, black hair, O negative. She studies Adhelami briefly for a moment, filling out a space for her, listing blood type as N/A.
Jan 26 00:12:14 <Maddy> Bou manages to write down, in her weird handwriting that looks like perfectly immitated fonts from helvetica to comic sans, her ID number from back at the Labs, her "name" and so forth, simply putting PLANT under blood and destiguishing marks.
Jan 26 00:12:16 <Adhelami> "Ah what is my, eh, wait?" Weight.
Jan 26 00:12:41 <Adhelami> Distinguishable marks: MISSING EYE.
Jan 26 00:12:51 <Maddy> She then adds ENTITY after the dude calls her that.
Jan 26 00:13:11 <Maddy> She seems pleased.
Jan 26 00:13:30 <Liebe> "I put down 105 and listed your eye, Sehlvi."
Jan 26 00:13:47 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: Fartsplosion)
Jan 26 00:13:55 <Adhelami> "Ah, ok. It is very important that they know I cannot see with this eye." She nods.
Jan 26 00:14:54 <Nioki> Alanoch fills his out quickly and without anything unusual or unnecessary. 142, 5'8", brown, grey, 0+, none.
Jan 26 00:15:14 <Liebe> After the clipboard is passed around, Tau hands it lightly back to the Lieutetant.
Jan 26 00:16:29 <E4D> He takes it from Tau as Jason approaches the group. <Ladies and gents, soon as you get done with the paperwork, quickly grab your packs from the LAV and the APC. Make sure you get everything out. We'll be ridin' in Ospreys. Our vehicle and trailer's gettin' loaded up in the C-130.>
Jan 26 00:16:50 <Adhelami> Adhelami is confused. "…What does that mean?"
Jan 26 00:17:00 <Maddy> Bou hands her sheet in too. Along with her written description there is this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/Drawings/NOBONES.png
Jan 26 00:17:11 <Adhelami> omg
Jan 26 00:17:21 <Artemis> "We are leaving on an aircraft, let's get out sings, Lehlna."
Jan 26 00:17:22 <Liebe> …
Jan 26 00:17:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods and does so, getting her duffel bag, standing ready.
Jan 26 00:17:31 <Liebe> .kick Bou from Convoy
Jan 26 00:17:53 <Adhelami> "Ah, ok." She smiles to Artemis sweetly… "What is an aircraft?"
Jan 26 00:18:20 <Liebe> "Those, Sehlvi." She motions at the large gunships.
Jan 26 00:18:31 <Artemis> "It is ah.. like zhe boat, or zhe EVE, only it looks like zhat," he points at the large plane, "and it flies."
Jan 26 00:18:48 <Adhelami> "Ah! So it flies in the air?"
Jan 26 00:18:59 <Adhelami> "Such a big thing??" O_X
Jan 26 00:19:12 <Nioki> Alanoch looks at the ospreys to see what kind of windows they have.
Jan 26 00:19:13 <E4D> The lieutenant makes a :| face behind his gas mask at Bou's entry.
Jan 26 00:19:30 <Maddy> :3
Jan 26 00:19:46 <E4D> There are circular plexiglass windows between every seat along the fuselage.
Jan 26 00:20:00 <Artemis> "Oui," Artemis smiles.
Jan 26 00:20:22 <Adhelami> "Ehh!! What an odd thing it is!" She puffs and heads to the EVE
Jan 26 00:21:04 <Tom90deg> "When do you want us to board?"
Jan 26 00:21:42 <E4D> Jason answers. <Just as soon as you can grab your shit. Form a group by the rear of the first Osprey.>
Jan 26 00:22:31 <Artemis> Adhelami and Clicks gather all their things, as well as carry a few other things belonging to the group, and wait to board.
Jan 26 00:22:46 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads on to the rear of the plane.
Jan 26 00:22:59 <Adhelami> "Ah, I hope Ehliet will be able to find us…" Adhelami mumbles as she gathers her things, along with a cage for AHZIR. Kitty meow.
Jan 26 00:23:14 <Artemis> MEER.
Jan 26 00:23:23 <Tom90deg> "He found you before, I'm sure he'll find us."
Jan 26 00:23:35 <Nioki> Alanoch grabs his meager possessions, and goes to stand where directed.
Jan 26 00:23:46 <Liebe> Tau is stricken with a sudden pang at the name. She hadn't seen him for awhile. "I am sure…he will be fine."
Jan 26 00:24:03 <Adhelami> "Ah, I know pohnpohn, It is ok, I am sorry, you'll get out soon." She then smiles to Zoe, turning to Tau, "….Hmmm…"
Jan 26 00:24:10 <Adhelami> "You miss him, Sehlvi..?" She smiles.
Jan 26 00:24:56 <Liebe> "A little." She frowns. "He tends to carry around the weight of several worlds on his shoulders."
Jan 26 00:27:12 <Adhelami> "He is elsewhere, I think. I cannot sense his energy here. I think maybe he is visiting another world.." She stands ready to board, Ahzir MEERING.
Jan 26 00:27:37 <Adhelami> "Sometimes he does to catch up with friends, or to see how time has passed, or get materials."
Jan 26 00:27:59 <Liebe> Tau frowns but stands with her CLICKS. Adhelami is an honorary click ok "Ah, alright…"
Jan 26 00:28:21 <Adhelami> "Don't worry, I am sure he misses you, Sehlvi…!"
Jan 26 00:28:47 <Liebe> Huff!!
Jan 26 00:29:20 <Adhelami> Pap pap~
Jan 26 00:29:29 <E4D> Jason waltzes up, completely laden with packs, flanked by Alice and Lance.
Jan 26 00:29:49 * CondorTalon (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|smoor#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.4DCF5DB1-CRInys|smoor) has left #afteractionmission
Jan 26 00:30:13 <Maddy> Alice it pretty pack laden as well
Jan 26 00:30:20 <Ragazzo> Lance carries what he can
Jan 26 00:30:35 <E4D> Off to the side, the LAV can be seen rolling up the ramp of the C-130. It's separated from the trailer, and they're both secured to a pair of large cargo pallets.
Jan 26 00:31:20 <Liebe> Tau has her duffelbag, Charlotte under one arm, and her sidebag.
Jan 26 00:31:35 <Ragazzo> "Hate this present." He mumbles to himself.
Jan 26 00:32:19 <E4D> A loadmaster stands at the rear of the smaller airplane. He screams out to the Convoy as the engines whine up, straining to be heard. «ALL PERSONNEL, I NEED YOU TO EMBARK AT THIS TIME. HALF OF YOU ON ONE SIDE, HALF OF YOU ON THE OTHER. RANKING PERSONNEL, I NEED YOU AT THE *FRONT* OF THE CRAFT."
Jan 26 00:32:55 <Maddy> Alice shuffles to where she needs to be.
Jan 26 00:32:59 <E4D> Jason takes his spot at the head of the port column and steps aboard the ramp, holding Alice's hand behind him./
Jan 26 00:33:01 <Ragazzo> As does lance.
Jan 26 00:33:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs on board, getting a seat next to a window.
Jan 26 00:33:12 <Ragazzo> Being where he needs to be that is
Jan 26 00:33:28 <Adhelami> "Ah, Lehlna, Sehlvi, can you sit with me..? I am a little scared…"
Jan 26 00:35:00 <Artemis> "As if I planned not to?"
Jan 26 00:35:15 <Adhelami> "They said that thing again… Ahh, rangking..?"
Jan 26 00:36:33 <E4D> The loadmaster climbs on board after everyone else, and slaps a button on the inner hull. The engines are steadily getting louder, a dull roar all that's heard unless you shout.
Jan 26 00:36:41 <Ragazzo> Lance sits somewhere, and frets quietly. Not because aircraft, because he's been reminded his step-daughter is almost certainly dead.
Jan 26 00:37:11 <Artemis> "Ah… official levels of authority. Like officers or captains."
Jan 26 00:37:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe sits, and looks out the window.
Jan 26 00:37:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami is spooked by the sounds and looks around.
Jan 26 00:38:01 <Ragazzo> "Oh…hmm. I was…a lot of things, in a lot of places. None of them would count here…or rather now, I think. Both. I don't know…" Musing to himself.
Jan 26 00:38:04 <E4D> «Goodall, this is Oscar-Five-Niner, we are beginning our takeoff. Close formation.»
Jan 26 00:38:16 <Liebe> Tau touches little gypsy girl's hand, offering HAND HOLDING if she pleases. "Ranking, love. The man with the clipboard, he outranked the others. It's a chain of command."
Jan 26 00:38:30 <E4D> «Copy Five-Niner. Goodall holding. We'll be in the air momentarily.»
Jan 26 00:38:33 <E4D> Perception
Jan 26 00:38:42 <Maddy> 4df+4 eyeballs and ears
Jan 26 00:38:43 <Glacon> Maddy: eyeballs and ears: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Jan 26 00:38:46 <Nioki> 4df+5 Woo
Jan 26 00:38:46 <Glacon> Nioki: Woo: 4 (4df+5=0, -, -, +)
Jan 26 00:38:47 <Adhelami> 4df-1 Plane fears
Jan 26 00:38:47 <Glacon> Adhelami: Plane fears: 1 (4df-1=+, 0, 0, +)
Jan 26 00:38:47 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Tagging cat's eye, if possible
Jan 26 00:38:48 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Tagging cat's eye, if possible: 4 (4df+3=+, -, +, 0)
Jan 26 00:38:54 <Liebe> 4df+3 WHY NOT
Jan 26 00:38:54 <Glacon> Liebe: WHY NOT: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 26 00:39:02 <Maddy> ZOIDBERG
Jan 26 00:39:24 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jan 26 00:39:25 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Jan 26 00:39:30 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artederp
Jan 26 00:39:30 <Glacon> Artemis: Artederp: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
Jan 26 00:39:40 <Artemis> Artemis is rummaging through a bag currently.
Jan 26 00:40:22 <E4D> The C-130 streaks past them about two hundred feet away. The smaller craft is buffeted as the gigantic aircraft rolls past at high speed.
Jan 26 00:41:19 <E4D> Adhelami is in just the right spot the see it through the still-open rear hatch. It lifts off into the night sky, thousands of pounds of metal raised aloft into the air by some unknown means.
Jan 26 00:42:26 <E4D> 1d2
Jan 26 00:42:26 <Glacon> E4D: 2 (1d2=2)
Jan 26 00:42:54 <Adhelami> D: Dear metal lord… She takes a deep breath. Suddenly this is scary. Suddenly the idea of being in one of these is SCARY. Shit shit shit
Jan 26 00:42:58 <E4D> There's a moment of feeling like you're all on an elevator going up as the Osprey lilts off the ground.
Jan 26 00:44:07 <Adhelami> "A-Aahh…" She suddenly brings her hands to her face KJSDKJGFDKHL
Jan 26 00:44:22 <Artemis> "Ah… are you alright, Lehlna?'
Jan 26 00:44:30 <Artemis> Artemis looks up from the bag.
Jan 26 00:44:31 <E4D> It holds for a second, the engines getting even louder, and then it climbs steadily, moving straight up into the air before gently accelerating forward. The rear of the craft stays open. A Marine sits on the deckplate behind a .50 caliber machine gun, pointed out behind them.
Jan 26 00:44:47 <Adhelami> She is shaking.
Jan 26 00:45:07 <Artemis> Oh dear. He hugs his arms around her tightly. "It is okay, Lehlna, we are safe."
Jan 26 00:45:08 <E4D> Anyone looking out the back can see they're a good thousand feet off the ground by now, with the airport disappearing into the distace.
Jan 26 00:45:32 <Liebe> "The Engine was worse," Tau mutters, seeming almost…relaxed. "Adhelami, ah, do not be scared, we are here and everything is fine…"
Jan 26 00:45:40 <Ragazzo> "See ya china…"
Jan 26 00:45:48 <Ragazzo> [I fucking hate you.]
Jan 26 00:45:55 <Ragazzo> In mandarin.
Jan 26 00:45:59 * Liebe gives voice to Ragazzo
Jan 26 00:46:11 <Artemis> As Artemis peers out of the open hatch, he says a small prayer for the Den Mother and her brood.
Jan 26 00:46:17 <Artemis> In his head
Jan 26 00:46:25 <Adhelami> Tears! TEARS! "W-W-W-…." English isn't happening, sorry.
Jan 26 00:46:52 <E4D> A dozen jets streak past them, moving in the opposite direction, heading south-southeast and inland.
Jan 26 00:47:05 <Artemis> He shares a concerned glance with Tau and continues trying to sooth the girl with calming words.
Jan 26 00:47:15 <Adhelami> Officially, Adhelami is afraid of planes.
Jan 26 00:47:18 <E4D> F/A-18 Hornets to anyone familiar with the aircraft.
Jan 26 00:47:29 <E4D> Alanoch, perception.
Jan 26 00:47:55 <Liebe> Somewhere far away, Denmother leads a gaggle of tan faced children in a flanking maneuver on a herd of stag, each of them running on all fours. Hooks made of flesh dangle freely from each of their backs. A howl is issued; a loud scratching cry of war and contentment.
Jan 26 00:50:08 <Nioki> 4df+7 Perception, tagging visual. Alanoch watches.
Jan 26 00:50:09 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception, tagging visual. Alanoch watches.: 6 (4df+7=+, -, -, 0)
Jan 26 00:52:27 <Nioki> Alanoch opens his mouth as if to speak, then closes it again. He looks around at the convoy members present.
Jan 26 00:52:54 <Nioki> Mentally, he makes a few important alteration to his map.
Jan 26 00:53:02 <Maddy> Alice is just looking at her feet.
Jan 26 00:53:23 <Liebe> Tau does a thing; she kisses at Adhelami's hands lightly. "Love, love, love, it's okay…" She croons.
Jan 26 00:54:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe' still stareing out the window, her bad dreams making her claustrophobia flare up a bit.
Jan 26 00:54:37 <Ragazzo> Lance is only dimly aware of anything aorund him, lost in his head.
Jan 26 00:55:27 <Adhelami> Sniffle sniff, "E-Ehh…" She lets Tau kiss her shaking hand, Artemis hugging her. She certainly feels better with them here, than not.
Jan 26 00:55:27 <Nioki> He looks around for Jason.
Jan 26 00:55:53 <E4D> The crew chief steps over to Jason's seat. He yells, quite loudly, trying to be heard through the white noise of the engines. "We'll be touching down in about an hour. Gonna undergo mid-air refueling. Weren't able to take on as much bulk at the airport as we'd figured."
Jan 26 00:56:17 <E4D> Jason's seated at the front of the passenger compartment, probably just a few seats down from Alanoch.
Jan 26 00:56:57 <Nioki> He stands, gripping seats for stability as he walks down.
Jan 26 00:57:31 <Nioki> He crouches slightly, to whisper.
Jan 26 00:59:15 <Nioki> "Is there any reason we should want to prevent the destruction of the egg creatures?"
Jan 26 01:01:12 <E4D> Jason flips his faceplate up so he can speak more easily. "I'm the one that recommended it following the briefing."
Jan 26 01:02:43 <E4D> "Chinese forces either don't know what's growin' there, or can't deal with it themselves at the moment."
Jan 26 01:03:05 <Nioki> "Good. I will not inform the others."
Jan 26 01:04:16 <E4D> He nods.
Jan 26 01:06:06 * MisterFlames has quit (Quit: )
Jan 26 01:06:33 <Nioki> Alanoch makes his way back to his seat. He is, of course, at a window and spaced away from anyone else.
Jan 26 01:08:41 <E4D> The flight is relatively smooth now, with the occasional buffet coming from a strong gust,
Jan 26 01:09:29 <Adhelami> Adhelami remains fairly horrified the entire time.
Jan 26 01:09:48 <E4D> The crew chief leans up through the hatch at the front every now and then, conversing with the pilots, usually after one of the several shifts in heading they've made since takeoff,.
Jan 26 01:11:25 <E4D> Time passes.
Jan 26 01:11:46 <E4D> Perception.
Jan 26 01:12:07 <Maddy> 4d+4 eyes
Jan 26 01:12:08 <Nioki> 4df+5 Oi.
Jan 26 01:12:09 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Cat's eye, again
Jan 26 01:12:09 <Glacon> Nioki: Oi.: 6 (4df+5=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 01:12:09 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Cat's eye, again: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:12:22 <Liebe> 4df+3 Is it a 4?
Jan 26 01:12:22 <Glacon> Liebe: Is it a 4?: 1 (4df+3=+, -, -, -)
Jan 26 01:12:31 <Liebe> no it is not.
Jan 26 01:12:43 <Liebe> Tau is busy humming to her lady.
Jan 26 01:13:10 <Nioki> Alanoch reads and rereads the Foundation's information on him, committing it to perfect memory.
Jan 26 01:13:46 <Artemis> 4df+3 Hmmmm
Jan 26 01:13:47 <Glacon> Artemis: Hmmmm: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 26 01:14:20 <Adhelami> 4df-1 scaryyy
Jan 26 01:14:21 <Glacon> Adhelami: scaryyy: -1 (4df-1=0, +, -, 0)
Jan 26 01:16:07 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 (tagging claustrophobia, stareing intently out the window)
Jan 26 01:16:08 <Glacon> Tom90deg: (tagging claustrophobia, stareing intently out the window): 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Jan 26 01:17:20 <E4D> There's a muffled bit of frantic conversation at the front of the craft. Zoe and Artemis both make this out.
Jan 26 01:17:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up towards the front of the craft.
Jan 26 01:17:56 <Artemis> Artemis looks up and excuses himself from his girls to stand and walk forth.
Jan 26 01:18:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands as well, following Art
Jan 26 01:20:27 <Nioki> Alanoch doesn't move. He just concentrates on the noise. Getting in their way would hardly help them.
Jan 26 01:20:42 <Adhelami> Adhelami struggles at his leaving a bit, before turning to clutch Tau
Jan 26 01:21:11 <Nioki> He does take a look out the window, bending light just enough to look around the airplane in all directions, just in case.
Jan 26 01:22:09 <E4D> They're high, just above some low-lying cloud cover. The surface isn't visible.
Jan 26 01:22:12 <Liebe> "Unf. Adhelami~. It's ok, it's ok…" She goes back to humming, only glancing up at Artemis' back as he leaves once and briefly.
Jan 26 01:23:20 <E4D> Before anything else can be done, there's a *whump*. The engines go quiet. Perception, then pause.
Jan 26 01:23:30 <Maddy> 4df+4 Uhm
Jan 26 01:23:30 <Glacon> Maddy: Uhm: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 26 01:23:36 <Liebe> 4df+3 oh god
Jan 26 01:23:37 <Glacon> Liebe: oh god: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 01:23:37 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 Bugger
Jan 26 01:23:38 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Bugger: 2 (4df+2=-, -, +, +)
Jan 26 01:23:48 <Liebe> there's the 4
Jan 26 01:24:23 <Adhelami> 4df-1 "AAH!!"
Jan 26 01:24:23 <Glacon> Adhelami: "AAH!!": -3 (4df-1=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 26 01:24:25 <Artemis> 4df+3 What the
Jan 26 01:24:26 <Glacon> Artemis: What the: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 26 01:24:33 <Nioki> 4df+5 Again.
Jan 26 01:24:34 <Glacon> Nioki: Again.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 26 01:24:37 <E4D> 4df+4
Jan 26 01:24:37 <Glacon> E4D: 4 (4df+4=+, -, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:26:29 <E4D> Jason's facing the wrong way, but those across from him, the ones facing the C-130, can see the LAV and trailer fly out the rear of the much larger aircraft, seemingly hanging in the air for a moment before an enormous parachute unfurls, catching them and righting their trajectory.
Jan 26 01:26:45 <E4D> Still paused
Jan 26 01:27:24 <E4D> A feeling of moderate weightlessness is felt by everyone as the aircraft begins losing altitude.
Jan 26 01:28:46 <E4D> There are no warning sounds, save for a panicked clattering as the crew chief jumps to his seat and buckles in.
Jan 26 01:29:12 <E4D> The pilots, to their credit, work quietly and quickly in an effort to right whatever went wrong.
Jan 26 01:29:52 <E4D> Perception.
Jan 26 01:30:00 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Cat's eye, again
Jan 26 01:30:00 <Artemis> 4df+3 :|
Jan 26 01:30:00 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Cat's eye, again: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 26 01:30:01 <Glacon> Artemis: :|: 7 (4df+3=+, +, +, +)
Jan 26 01:30:03 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Jan 26 01:30:03 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=+, -, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:30:16 <Adhelami> 4df-1 "AAHH"
Jan 26 01:30:17 <Glacon> Adhelami: "AAHH": 1 (4df-1=0, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 01:30:19 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 26 01:30:20 <Glacon> Maddy: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:30:29 <Artemis> Artemis is very, very quite alarmed and on the alert.
Jan 26 01:30:34 <Nioki> 4df+5 Again!
Jan 26 01:30:35 <Glacon> Nioki: Again!: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Jan 26 01:31:02 <Tom90deg> Zoe has a death grip on the seats to eather side of her.
Jan 26 01:31:06 <Liebe> 4df+3 asdasfdsg
Jan 26 01:31:06 <Glacon> Liebe: asdasfdsg: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Jan 26 01:31:38 <Ragazzo> Lance is looking dully at his feet.
Jan 26 01:32:08 <E4D> Alanoch and Artemis have a crystal-clear view of the C-130 and the aircraft on the opposite side. A couple of the other de-powered Ospreys slam into a steepish ridge, exploding into fireballs that illuminate the night.
Jan 26 01:32:40 <E4D> As the C-130 finally loses enough altitude to dip into the upper reaches of the forest their closing with, it snaps a wing, flipping end over end after the other one shears away and the fuselage rips in half.
Jan 26 01:32:50 <E4D> The Convoy's Osprey is luckier.
Jan 26 01:33:13 <Artemis> Artemis shouts (because of the ambient volume), "WHAT IS HAPPENING?"
Jan 26 01:33:35 <E4D> Again, to their credit, the pilots have calmly and professionally selected a relatively clear location in the forest for their final descent.
Jan 26 01:33:47 <Tom90deg> "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK! SHUT UP AND LET THEM WORK!"
Jan 26 01:33:47 <Nioki> "WE ARE PROBABLY CRASHING."
Jan 26 01:33:55 <E4D> Everyone, roll defense.
Jan 26 01:34:02 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Ahhhh
Jan 26 01:34:03 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ahhhh: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 26 01:34:03 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice
Jan 26 01:34:04 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Jan 26 01:34:06 <Artemis> Artemis ignores Zoe and promptly pushes past her to get back to his seat….
Jan 26 01:34:07 <Nioki> Alanoch considers bracing himself, and realizes the futility of it.
Jan 26 01:34:14 <Nioki> 4df+3 Whomph.
Jan 26 01:34:14 <Glacon> Nioki: Whomph.: 6 (4df+3=+, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 01:34:14 <E4D> He fails.
Jan 26 01:34:18 <E4D> It's a plane crash
Jan 26 01:34:23 <Liebe> 4df+2 lol dump stat
Jan 26 01:34:23 <Glacon> Liebe: lol dump stat: 0 (4df+2=-, -, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:34:27 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 Brace brace brace
Jan 26 01:34:27 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Brace brace brace: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
Jan 26 01:34:29 <Adhelami> 4df+2
Jan 26 01:34:32 <Maddy> 4df+1 Bou
Jan 26 01:34:33 <Glacon> Maddy: Bou: 1 (4df+1=+, 0, -, 0)
Jan 26 01:34:36 <Artemis> 4df+5
Jan 26 01:34:40 <Artemis> 4df+5
Jan 26 01:34:40 <Glacon> Artemis: : 5 (4df+5=+, -, -, +)
Jan 26 01:34:40 <Nioki> Apparently, relaxing was the correct response.
Jan 26 01:34:44 <Adhelami> 4df+2
Jan 26 01:34:51 <Adhelami> fdlkjgkfdgh
Jan 26 01:35:04 <Adhelami> 4df+2 ffuuuu
Jan 26 01:35:05 <Glacon> Adhelami: ffuuuu: 3 (4df+2=0, -, +, +)
Jan 26 01:35:12 <E4D> Pause.
Jan 26 01:35:41 <E4D> 4df+5
Jan 26 01:35:41 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 26 01:38:42 <E4D> Several hours later, the effects are apparent. Those who were knocked unconscious slowly come to to a grisly scene. The smell of burning diesel and hydraulic fluids hangs thick in the night air. It's not difficult to see, what with a dozen small fires burning all over. Some of the trees have caught, the progress of the flames hindered by greenery under snow.
Jan 26 01:41:41 <E4D> To those who remained conscious through it all - Alanoch, Alice, Artemis, Jason, and Zoe - Tau got the worst, her restraints tearing away from their hardpoints on impact, sending her careening through the air to slam brokenly against the crew compartment's door, held there for a moment by the massive forward momentum before being flung against the ceiling…
Jan 26 01:41:47 <E4D> as the stricken craft tumbles.
Jan 26 01:42:27 <E4D> Bou loses much of her "coat", leaves shorn away by contact with the "seatbelt" as her boneless form slips under the webbing.
Jan 26 01:43:16 <E4D> Adhelami is knocked unconscious nearly instantly by an errant medical case launched through the air upon impact, opening up a wide gash on her scalp.
Jan 26 01:44:20 <E4D> Lance fares better, but not much, his restraints stretching to capacity before breaking, sending him hurtling facefirst into the opposite side of the fuselage.
Jan 26 01:44:45 <E4D> Alice collides with Lance on the way across, her restraints having failed similarly.
Jan 26 01:45:52 <E4D> The entire mess sits upside down, where the Osprey finally came to rest.
Jan 26 01:46:23 <E4D> There's an Oxide-shaped hole on the thin fuselage section beside where Jason was seated.
Jan 26 01:47:56 <E4D> Go.
Jan 26 01:48:30 <Ragazzo> "…." Lance squeezes his eyes shut for a moment, silently checking off his mental list to see if he as any debilitating injuries.
Jan 26 01:48:43 <Maddy> Alice gets up slowly at first but then kicks it into high gear. <Lance, y-you ok?>
Jan 26 01:48:58 <Adhelami> Adhelami hangs upside-down supposedly, her head dripping quite a bit of blood. oh jesus. "…nh…"
Jan 26 01:49:06 <Maddy> Bou is out like a light anf half nekkid.
Jan 26 01:49:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe lets out a cough and shoves the wreckage off of her, feeling that nothing seems broken, just a bit brused. "I'm alright, who can move?"
Jan 26 01:49:17 <Nioki> Alanoch, surprisingly unharmed, sits on the ceiling of the Osprey.
Jan 26 01:49:22 <Ragazzo> "Good enough to treat the wounded…." He holds out a hand, presumably getting up with alice's help.
Jan 26 01:49:28 <E4D> He doesn't, but the Marine laying beside him does, his head twisted at an odd angle, and bleeding from an ugly chest wound. A large hunk of metal nearly a foot long protrudes from the woman's torso.
Jan 26 01:49:30 <Nioki> "I can."
Jan 26 01:49:32 <E4D> *her
Jan 26 01:49:51 <Ragazzo> Lance checks just to be sure. Dead?
Jan 26 01:50:05 <E4D> She'd *quite* obviously dead.
Jan 26 01:50:13 <Artemis> Artemis slowly clamors to Adhelami's side to check on Adhelami oh lord please not be dead.
Jan 26 01:50:19 <Maddy> <Right. People, sound off!>
Jan 26 01:50:30 <Ragazzo> Ok. He moves on sweeping the cabin for injured, trying to sort by priority as swiftly as he can.
Jan 26 01:50:35 <Tom90deg> "Zoe's here, and I'm alright"
Jan 26 01:50:42 <Liebe> Tau lies brokenly face down next to the crew compartment, leg at an odd angle; a gash from her forehead causes a small pool of blood around her. She is unconcious.
Jan 26 01:50:43 <E4D> The crew chief dangles brokenly from his seat, arms hanging limply "above" his head.
Jan 26 01:50:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves as well, trying to find everyone.
Jan 26 01:50:53 <Nioki> "Alanoch. Alive and unharmed."
Jan 26 01:51:10 <E4D> The pilots… no one's getting them out of the cockpit in one piece.
Jan 26 01:51:44 <Maddy> <If you see someone who can't speak for themselves, do it for them.> Alice tries to navigate the wreckage, going over to Adhelami.
Jan 26 01:51:54 <Adhelami> Adhelami ain't in good shape. But, she's breathing.
Jan 26 01:52:07 <Maddy> <Help me get her down.>
Jan 26 01:52:10 <E4D> Every exit appears to be jammed shut, the cargo door knocked closed by the impact,
Jan 26 01:52:13 <Ragazzo> Lance heads to Tau, quickly evaluating her condition.
Jan 26 01:52:16 <Artemis> Artemis goes about unstrapping Adhelami from the seat and getting her down even before Alice gets there.
Jan 26 01:52:19 <E4D> *CLANG*
Jan 26 01:52:22 <Maddy> Well then.
Jan 26 01:52:27 <E4D> *CLANG*
Jan 26 01:52:40 <Artemis> His head jerks up sharply, what is that oh god, *gun*
Jan 26 01:52:53 <Tom90deg> «That you clanging Jason?»
Jan 26 01:52:54 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Life sci maneuver. LAnce is pretty sure it's jason.
Jan 26 01:52:55 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Life sci maneuver. LAnce is pretty sure it's jason.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 26 01:52:55 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice ignores the clanging and goes about diagnosing the poor woman and fixing her.
Jan 26 01:52:56 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice ignores the clanging and goes about diagnosing the poor woman and fixing her.: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
Jan 26 01:53:09 <Tom90deg> «Stand clear, I'm gonna blow a hole in the side, try to hit where I should…»
Jan 26 01:53:18 <Nioki> Alanoch is already letting off occasional sparks of light. He's just a wee bit on edge.
Jan 26 01:53:30 <Ragazzo> 4df+7 He goes about fixing whatever is wrong with Tau as best he can.
Jan 26 01:53:31 <Glacon> Ragazzo: He goes about fixing whatever is wrong with Tau as best he can.: 8 (4df+7=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 26 01:53:36 <E4D> An emergency panel is ripped away an instant later. Oxide's dull red visor peeks in a moment later. <Thought you guys might want out!>
Jan 26 01:53:42 <Adhelami> 4df+1
Jan 26 01:53:43 <Glacon> Adhelami: 1 (4df+1=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 26 01:53:47 <Adhelami> wounds
Jan 26 01:54:04 <Tom90deg> "My hero. Keep on tearing, we're gonna need a big hole."
Jan 26 01:54:10 <Liebe> 4df+2 Wounds
Jan 26 01:54:11 <Glacon> Liebe: Wounds: 0 (4df+2=-, -, +, -)
Jan 26 01:54:22 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 26 01:54:23 <Artemis> Jason's keen sense of sudden motion earns him a flash of Artemis pointing a gun at him for a brief moment.
Jan 26 01:54:29 <Maddy> Alice manages to fix her up, spending an AP to restore body uness the kit that hit her is near by,.
Jan 26 01:54:33 <Nioki> "Ah. Good. I think that I prefer boats to planes."
Jan 26 01:54:50 <Nioki> "Perhaps we can use a boat instead of trying this again."
Jan 26 01:55:05 <Tom90deg> "Decide that later, we need to get everyone out…"
Jan 26 01:55:30 <Tom90deg> Zoe crawls over to Bou, gently picking her up, moveing towards the hole.
Jan 26 01:55:37 <E4D> Jason nods, then leans back out, gripping the fuselage's skin in armored gloves and giving a might pull. The thin aluminum shrieks as it's peeled away, exposing dead wiring and insulation.
Jan 26 01:55:47 <E4D> It's cleared away easily.
Jan 26 01:55:57 <Maddy> Bou is leaking fluids.
Jan 26 01:55:58 <Liebe> Tau's legs are very obviously broken and the gash on her head and deep and severe.
Jan 26 01:56:20 <Artemis> Artemis lets Alice take care of Adhelami while he wanders over to Tau to check on he- oh merciful god please no.
Jan 26 01:56:33 <Liebe> There are likely internal injuries as well; it'd be difficult for Lance to tell without an x-ray.
Jan 26 01:56:35 <Maddy> We'll just say Ragz managed to splint them and stitch her up then wandered off somewhere like a jerk
Jan 26 01:56:42 <Adhelami> Adhelami is woozy, but the bleeding is kept contained… She makes incoherent noises.
Jan 26 01:56:49 <Nioki> Alanoch gathers his bag, which seems to have survived just as well as him, and looks around the cabin.
Jan 26 01:57:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefully takes Bou outside, and lies her on the ground, not sure how to deal with her wounds. "
Jan 26 01:57:24 <Tom90deg> "Is anyone trapped or pinned?"
Jan 26 01:57:46 <Maddy> <Shhh Vhen, stay still, I'm going to have to carry you.> Alice picks her up gently and heads out <Someone get Alanoch down.>
Jan 26 01:58:07 <Nioki> "No, no, let me."
Jan 26 01:58:40 <Maddy> <Alright.>
Jan 26 01:58:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe crawls back inside, starting to take any gear or supplies and movinf them out, staying out of the way of the doctors.
Jan 26 01:58:57 <Nioki> Alanoch unbuckles himself. Thump.
Jan 26 01:58:57 <E4D> Jason makes his way inside, checking who's wounded, and who's being tended to. He gives the pilots and crew a cursory inspection.
Jan 26 01:59:22 <E4D> <I YOU'RE CAPABLE OF MOVING AND YOU'RE NOT CARING FOR WOUNDED, GET THE FUCK OUTSIDE!>
Jan 26 01:59:46 <Tom90deg> Zoe grabs her duffel and ports, landing outside.
Jan 26 01:59:51 <Nioki> "I can help check for internal injuries."
Jan 26 01:59:54 <Artemis> Artemis glances between his two lady friends with great concern before getting the fuck outside, and taking some of their things with him.
Jan 26 02:00:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Art. "You alright?"
Jan 26 02:00:18 <Adhelami> "[Where is…]" Adhelami speaks dazed in Kehlvonian
Jan 26 02:00:37 <Maddy> Alice props Adhelami up agains a tree then heads back in. <If you could herem Alanoch. I dont want to move her.>
Jan 26 02:00:43 <Artemis> Well, since fuckign Ragazzo is gone, Artemis will carry Tau out.
Jan 26 02:00:57 <Maddy> *here, not herem what is that
Jan 26 02:01:03 <E4D> <Careful! Don't move her too much!>
Jan 26 02:01:31 <Maddy> <Don't move her at all.>
Jan 26 02:01:40 <Nioki> He gingerly walks over, and crouches.
Jan 26 02:01:57 <E4D> <We gotta get her outta here. Place is sorta on fire.>
Jan 26 02:02:11 <Maddy> <5 seonds.>
Jan 26 02:02:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe stays outside, not much she can do in there.
Jan 26 02:02:25 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy maneuver->Alice's medical.
Jan 26 02:02:26 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->Alice's medical.: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 26 02:02:31 <Artemis> Artemis picks up his best friend, being extremely careful with her. "I am getting her out." He is adamant.
Jan 26 02:02:37 <Adhelami> Adhelami blinks and looks around in a daze. Things start coming back to her.
Jan 26 02:02:42 <Maddy> 4df+ okwhatever then
Jan 26 02:02:43 <Artemis> Or he'll wait.
Jan 26 02:02:59 <Nioki> Alanoch tilts his head for a moment, and projection suddenly appears in the air.
Jan 26 02:03:16 <Nioki> An amazingly crisp x-ray scan.
Jan 26 02:03:52 <Nioki> A moment later, another appears. At a different angle. Then several more. EVen some images that look almost like actual cross-sections.
Jan 26 02:03:52 <Maddy> 4df+6 quick study of the internals.
Jan 26 02:03:52 <Glacon> Maddy: quick study of the internals.: 6 (4df+6=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 26 02:04:41 <Adhelami> "Sehlviii? Lehllnnaa..??" She sits up a bit, now panicked that she can't see them or hear them or oh god the flying thing must have fallen out of the sky
Jan 26 02:05:04 <Maddy> Whatever they carry her out
Jan 26 02:05:13 <Liebe> Couple ribs broken chief.
Jan 26 02:05:45 <Maddy> <Nothing's bleeding in there. Ribs are fucked, lets go.>
Jan 26 02:06:08 <Nioki> The images vanish, and Alanoch steps out of the plane.
Jan 26 02:06:50 <Adhelami> Damn my head hurts. Shit is on fire. Oh god what. Adhelami attempts standing.
Jan 26 02:07:20 <Maddy> <Don't move, Vhen.> Alice comes out of the plane, presumably helping carry Tau.
Jan 26 02:07:23 <E4D> She may notice she's standing on the "ceiling."
Jan 26 02:07:30 <Maddy> No sh'es not
Jan 26 02:07:37 <E4D> Derp, she got out.
Jan 26 02:07:50 <Artemis> Artemis helps Adhelami stand, "Easy, lehlna, let's get out." He helps her walk to Jason's impromptu entry.
Jan 26 02:08:16 <Adhelami> Adhelami is outside on a tree
Jan 26 02:08:28 <Artemis> Well redact
Jan 26 02:09:03 <Nioki> "Should I survey the area?"
Jan 26 02:09:09 <Maddy> <If you could.>
Jan 26 02:09:56 <Tom90deg> "Wnat me to scout out anything? I'm alright."
Jan 26 02:10:36 <E4D> <Alanoch, Zoe, go for it, stick close together.>
Jan 26 02:10:46 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Perception. The space above and in front of Alanoch begins to warp as he bends light. Far above the crash site, a convex patch of blackness appears.
Jan 26 02:10:47 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Perception. The space above and in front of Alanoch begins to warp as he bends light. Far above the crash site, a convex patch of blackness appears.: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Jan 26 02:10:48 <E4D> <You get your shit out the plane?>
Jan 26 02:11:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe folows Alanoch.
Jan 26 02:11:08 <Nioki> "I do not need to move."
Jan 26 02:11:09 <Maddy> <I'll get it.>
Jan 26 02:11:19 <Tom90deg> "Ah, well alright then. Never mind."
Jan 26 02:11:47 <Adhelami> Adhelami is hurting, but still trying to discover the others, "H-Hello..?" She blinks and begins wobbly walking
Jan 26 02:11:53 <Tom90deg> "Is everyone out of the plane?"
Jan 26 02:11:59 <Artemis> Artemis goes back into the plane, promising to come back out soon.
Jan 26 02:12:05 <Artemis> He needs to go find Azhir.
Jan 26 02:12:35 <Adhelami> There are wild MEERS and MEWLS
Jan 26 02:12:35 * Maddy has changed the topic to: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: ???, Forest B: CSS, Japan - Current Location: ???, Forest.
Jan 26 02:12:35 <Nioki> 4df+10 Perception. Tagging visual. Alanoch's eyes go a flat black as he looks down from above himself, picking every detail around the crash.
Jan 26 02:12:37 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception. Tagging visual. Alanoch's eyes go a flat black as he looks down from above himself, picking every detail around the crash.: 9 (4df+10=-, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 26 02:13:22 <Artemis> Artemis almost or -does- step on a snake as he tromps on in to find the kitten.
Jan 26 02:13:39 <Adhelami> Meerr MEERR POHNPOHN NEEDS HAALP
Jan 26 02:13:39 <Artemis> 1d2
Jan 26 02:13:39 <Glacon> Artemis: : 1 (1d2=1)
Jan 26 02:13:42 <Artemis> Almost.
Jan 26 02:13:52 <Liebe> The snake may or may not murmur and curse.
Jan 26 02:14:08 <Maddy> Alice goes back in and helps gather any damn thing.
Jan 26 02:14:11 <Nioki> "Will you -please- silence that cat. I am trying to concentrate."
Jan 26 02:15:07 <Artemis> He goes back to the cargo, where the feline's cage was strapped down. He probably bounced around like fuck and is not very happy. Shortly he exits the plane again with the cage in hand.
Jan 26 02:17:22 <Adhelami> Adhelami, wandering away from her tree and toward kitten sounds, trips on a rock and PLOMPH hits the ground with a groan
Jan 26 02:18:00 <Adhelami> ;
_; I am disoriented and lehlna and sehlvi and pohnpohn and "Ehhhh…"
Jan 26 02:18:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe sees Adhelami plomph and runs over to her. "Oh Adhelami, are you alright? Don't move…"
Jan 26 02:18:21 <Adhelami> "W-Where is everyone…??"
Jan 26 02:20:00 <Tom90deg> "Shhh, Artemis is in the plane getting your cat, Tau is hurt, but she'll be alright, try to not move…"
Jan 26 02:21:17 <Artemis> Artemis returns to Adhelami with pohnpohn and sets the cage down, opening it up because the feline deserves to be out of it for awhile.
Jan 26 02:21:31 <Adhelami> The kitten scurries out and to Adhelami's side
Jan 26 02:21:41 <Adhelami> Adhelami is laying on the ground crying and confused
Jan 26 02:21:59 <Adhelami> "L-Lehlna!! I-I-I-Is Tau…??"
Jan 26 02:22:21 <Artemis> "She is alive, but injured. Zhe doctors will take care of her."
Jan 26 02:23:07 <Adhelami> "W-We fell out of the sky..??"
Jan 26 02:24:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe backs away, letting them talk, and goes to lean against a tree.
Jan 26 02:24:45 <Artemis> Artemis shakes his head. "Somesing happened… I do not know. All zhe planes went down."
Jan 26 02:26:59 <E4D> <It was a goddamn EMP.>
Jan 26 02:27:14 <Adhelami> "L-Lehllnnaa…" The girl sniffles and cries, shaking. Ahzir is all balled up against her.
Jan 26 02:27:35 <Maddy> Alice has been standing just over there, comepletely still and completely silent for a while now.
Jan 26 02:28:53 <Adhelami> Adhelami is laying on her back, just a mess of crying, shaking and cat.
Jan 26 02:29:10 <Nioki> Alanoch continues his examination of the area, moving in a slow outward spiral.
Jan 26 02:29:37 <E4D> <Alice?>
Jan 26 02:30:04 <Maddy> No answer.
Jan 26 02:30:09 <E4D> Jason drops their gear off to the side of the small copse the plane settled in and steps back over to where she is.
Jan 26 02:30:52 <Artemis> Artemis crouches to pet Adhelami's head, looking up at Jason. Bah, he'll speak to the man later.
Jan 26 02:31:40 <Tom90deg> zoe wanders over to Alanoch. "Any sign of EVE? I saw it get shoved out before we crashed."
Jan 26 02:33:10 <Nioki> "Sh."
Jan 26 02:33:29 <Liebe> Tau breathes shallowly and wretchedly from wherever she was laid.
Jan 26 02:33:30 <Maddy> She's just standing there, un moving and looking deeper into the woods.
Jan 26 02:33:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls her eyes, standing by Alanoch.
Jan 26 02:33:58 <Adhelami> Adhelami then sits up, "I want to see Sehlvi…"
Jan 26 02:34:24 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: ~ Trillian Astra - www.trillian.im ~)
Jan 26 02:34:41 <Artemis> He helps her up, offering her a brief kiss before going to where Tau lay.
Jan 26 02:34:41 <Nioki> He motions her to move further away, not really looking.
Jan 26 02:35:57 <E4D> Jason kneels beside Alice, and pulls her gently down with him, wrangling her into a hug. <Alice, you okay?>
Jan 26 02:37:04 <Maddy> There's nothing for a moment, then she starts to tremble and shake, burrying the front of her helmet into Jason's chest.
Jan 26 02:38:03 <Adhelami> Adhelami moves over to Tau, Ahzir following closely. The girl quickly is at Tau's side, and begins to cry for her heavily, "S-Sehlvi..!" She leans over the woman's head, hugging her closely to her chest.