Let There Be Light

Oct 21 23:26:28 <Doctor_Light> A quiet, low rumbling noise starts coming from the sky.
Oct 21 23:27:03 <Ragazzo> "….."
Oct 21 23:27:06 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks up.
Oct 21 23:27:10 <E4D> "That's… right…" Jason looks up, spinning around.
Oct 21 23:27:15 <Nioki> "…What now."
Oct 21 23:27:43 <E4D> Jason's gone.
Oct 21 23:27:44 <Maddy> "Oh COME ON!"
Oct 21 23:28:05 <Maddy> "…"
Oct 21 23:28:11 <Doctor_Light> There's a couple of lights in the air, from behind the ship, over the sea. It looks like an airplane but it's pretty distant.
Oct 21 23:28:15 <E4D> If anyone looks around, he's occupied the east of a 30mm autocannon by the prow of the ship.
Oct 21 23:28:26 <E4D> *nest
Oct 21 23:28:45 <Maddy> Alice follows!
Oct 21 23:29:00 <Nioki> Alanoch looks up, focusing on the lights. He tries to get a clearer view.
Oct 21 23:29:02 <Ragazzo> "…" Dusty peers at it carefully.
Oct 21 23:29:09 <Ragazzo> Does it look like a commercial jet?
Oct 21 23:29:10 <MisterFlames> Midnight looks at where Jason was, then where Jason is. Satisfied, she looks toward the plane. ~Want me to check out the pilot?~
Oct 21 23:29:37 <E4D> ~DO IT.~
Oct 21 23:29:46 <Dexanote> Bruce looks up.
Oct 21 23:29:47 <Doctor_Light> It's not going incredibly fast, and it's a very small plane- the noise is the engine, of course. As it gets a little closer, it looks like a sea plane.
Oct 21 23:29:51 * Waxx (moc.rr.ser.oen.1F7C9A8-CRInys|xxaW#moc.rr.ser.oen.1F7C9A8-CRInys|xxaW) has joined #afteraction
Oct 21 23:30:03 <Ragazzo> "…I think we need to clear the deck."
Oct 21 23:30:12 <Ragazzo> Dusty begins trying to tug bruce away.
Oct 21 23:30:19 <Ragazzo> 4df Come on you damn cat.
Oct 21 23:30:19 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Come on you damn cat.: -3 (4df=0, -, -, -)
Oct 21 23:30:19 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight concentrates on what needs to be done. (Occult Maneuver)
Oct 21 23:30:20 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight concentrates on what needs to be done. (Occult Maneuver): 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 21 23:30:24 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Oct 21 23:30:25 <Glacon> Dexanote: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 21 23:30:28 <Dexanote> Nope.jpg
Oct 21 23:30:41 <Ragazzo> Dusty sighs, and sits by bruce.
Oct 21 23:30:45 <Ragazzo> "Well shit."
Oct 21 23:31:00 <MisterFlames> 4df+6 Midnight then does a mental scan of the pilot, trying to ascertain who they are, and what they're planning.
Oct 21 23:31:00 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight then does a mental scan of the pilot, trying to ascertain who they are, and what they're planning.: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, -, 0)
Oct 21 23:31:58 <E4D> CLUNKCLUNKCLUNK. The massive 30mm High-Explosive Fragmentation rounds feed into place, each one nearly a kilo.
Oct 21 23:32:06 <Nioki> 4df+4 Luxomancy maneuver->Perception. Alanoch focuses his powers, telescoping in on the plane.
Oct 21 23:32:06 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver->Perception. Alanoch focuses his powers, telescoping in on the plane.: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 21 23:32:14 <Maddy> "S-should I do anything?"
Oct 21 23:32:16 <Nioki> 4df+6 Perception. A closer look.
Oct 21 23:32:16 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception. A closer look.: 7 (4df+6=0, +, +, -)
Oct 21 23:33:10 <E4D> "Guns up, hun. You *could* prep a fast boat. Got one by the rear."
Oct 21 23:33:39 <E4D> "Just lower it. Mechanical crank. Button with a down arrow."
Oct 21 23:34:29 <Maddy> Alice nods, running to the fasty boat thinger.
Oct 21 23:34:53 <Doctor_Light> It comes close, aiming for, apparently, the water to the left side of the boat. It's dropping lower, seems to be coming in a bit steep.
Oct 21 23:35:09 <MisterFlames> ~Jason, the pilot is a little panicked, and trying to land the plane. Female, her personality is that of a professional, but I doubt her profession is piloting.~
Oct 21 23:35:25 <E4D> 4df+8
Oct 21 23:35:26 <Glacon> E4D: 10 (4df+8=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 21 23:35:49 <Maddy> She lowers the boat, looking around a little, not really sure what the shit.
Oct 21 23:36:02 <E4D> Jason opens fire, tracking up and away as the cannon feeds out as he releases the trigger after hearing Midnight.
Oct 21 23:36:35 <Maddy> "Someone get in this b-boat with me!"
Oct 21 23:37:01 <E4D> Jason dismounts the weapon and hauls ass to the rear of the boat.
Oct 21 23:37:57 * SpaceMao (~PI.74B7D00E.A2FFA589.92D548BF|criordna#PI.74B7D00E.A2FFA589.92D548BF|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Oct 21 23:38:11 <E4D> He leaps into the front of the boat. "Get that engine runnin', Alice."
Oct 21 23:38:14 <Doctor_Light> The plane's right wing goes boom! Already going in a little steeply, the plane starts a mad spiral.
Oct 21 23:38:26 <Maddy> Alice is in a boat, near a bigger boat…in a hole in the bottom of the, wait no. Alice starts her up.
Oct 21 23:39:37 <MisterFlames> Midnight runs to the boat. "Hopefully the pilot survives." She says nothing to Jason, but privately she thinks he was a bit premature.
Oct 21 23:39:50 <Maddy> Thats what she said.
Oct 21 23:39:54 <Ragazzo> Dusty hauls ass for the boat as well.
Oct 21 23:40:01 <Doctor_Light> Ploosh! It hits the water with a magnificent splash.
Oct 21 23:40:08 <Ragazzo> He drops in beside midnight.
Oct 21 23:40:36 <E4D> Jason's NEVER premature.
Oct 21 23:40:37 <Maddy> She heads to the SPLUSH in the leetle boat.
Oct 21 23:40:44 * SpaceMao|work has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 21 23:41:04 <E4D> Jason inches up to the prow, in a low kneeling position, rifle up.
Oct 21 23:41:38 <MisterFlames> Midnight tries to figure out the condition of the pilot. "It's a sea plane, it might still float."
Oct 21 23:41:43 <Doctor_Light> One of the plane's… big landing leg thingies… is floating upright in the water, surrounded by debris and bits of metal.
Oct 21 23:42:10 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks around for the shape of a person floating in the water.
Oct 21 23:42:32 <Maddy> Alice is already getting ready to jump in if she has to.
Oct 21 23:42:35 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason flicks on the powered gunsight, checking for targets.
Oct 21 23:42:36 <Glacon> E4D: Jason flicks on the powered gunsight, checking for targets.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Oct 21 23:42:50 <MisterFlames> "Pilot's alive, and no longer panicked."
Oct 21 23:43:08 <Ragazzo> "Where are they…?"
Oct 21 23:43:27 <MisterFlames> "Let me see."
Oct 21 23:43:51 <Doctor_Light> Coughing noises come from the wreck! A person is grabbing on to the other side of the floating leg, and swimming around to your side.
Oct 21 23:44:15 <MisterFlames> "Well, that made it easier."
Oct 21 23:44:20 <E4D> "TARGET! IDENTIFY! IDENTIFY OR YOU *WILL* BE FIRED UPON!"
Oct 21 23:44:29 <Ragazzo> "I'll say…"
Oct 21 23:44:30 <MisterFlames> "Again."
Oct 21 23:44:38 <Ragazzo> Dusty flatfaces.
Oct 21 23:44:52 <Maddy> Alice heads to the side of the boat, looking around.
Oct 21 23:45:19 <Nioki> Alanoch rubs his forehead, and stands back in the shadows on the boat's deck.
Oct 21 23:46:13 <Doctor_Light> The person yells, everyone can tell it's a female by the voice now- cough, cough, "Nine eight- cough- one, zero zero- fuck it." Cough.
Oct 21 23:46:20 <Doctor_Light> "Foundation! Friendly! Don't fire!"
Oct 21 23:47:01 <Maddy> Alice perks up. "I…know that voice."
Oct 21 23:47:06 <E4D> "… DO *NOT* MOVE. NAME AND CLEARANCE!"
Oct 21 23:47:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks on sympathetically.
Oct 21 23:47:46 <PaulS_laptop> John comes up on deck to sww what the commotion is
Oct 21 23:48:05 <MisterFlames> Midnight mentally sighs, but continues to listen. "Uh, Jason? She needs to tread water."
Oct 21 23:48:28 <Ragazzo> "She was also just shot out fo the /sky/."
Oct 21 23:48:39 <Doctor_Light> The person manages to grab onto the pontoon and stabilize themselves. She yells out a string of numbers and characters, at least the first part of which definitely sounds like a valid foundation designation. The last part, what? Then: "Sophia Light."
Oct 21 23:48:44 <E4D> "That's a given, Midnight. I'm not retarded. And yeah, that was intentional."
Oct 21 23:49:15 <E4D> "ADVANCE ALONGSIDE THE WATERCRAFT!"
Oct 21 23:49:24 <Nioki> "Jason needs a vacations," says Alanoch quietly. And definitely well out of his earshot.
Oct 21 23:49:34 <E4D> "Bring it closer, Alice."
Oct 21 23:49:39 <Maddy> Alice does so.
Oct 21 23:49:53 <MisterFlames> "Okay, so who gets to break to the good Doctor that we aren't Foundation anymore?"
Oct 21 23:49:58 <PaulS_laptop> "Somethin up?" to Alanoch
Oct 21 23:50:12 <Doctor_Light> "Can you come closer?" She couldn't hear, but starts swimming towards them once she sees they're approaching.
Oct 21 23:50:17 <Ragazzo> "I think it should be the talking cat wizard." Dusty murmurs.
Oct 21 23:50:21 <E4D> He slings the rifle and draws the Jericho, keeping the weapon aimed squarely at her head.
Oct 21 23:50:26 * Waxx has quit (Quit: A bear is just a man who made a choice.)
Oct 21 23:51:08 <Nioki> "Seaplane just arrived. Jason shot off a wing as it was landing."
Oct 21 23:51:08 <Maddy> "She's b-by herself, Jason. I doubt she's h-here just to round us up."
Oct 21 23:51:28 <Nioki> "I don't know who's in it."
Oct 21 23:51:40 <Ragazzo> "There's also the fact that she just crashed into the ocean. I don't think she /could/ round u up."
Oct 21 23:51:40 <E4D> "Suicide bomber doesn't need much more than one person."
Oct 21 23:51:51 <Ragazzo> *us
Oct 21 23:51:59 <Maddy> "True, b-but I know her v-voice…she helped me."
Oct 21 23:52:04 <Doctor_Light> She swims up to the side of the boat and reaches out to grab onto the side of the boat, grabbing a breath.
Oct 21 23:52:36 <E4D> The first thing she sees as she crests the edge is a .50 caliber handgun pointed at her face.
Oct 21 23:53:06 <Ragazzo> "…."
Oct 21 23:53:06 <Doctor_Light> She glances at it, and the face behind it, still taking a couple of breaths.
Oct 21 23:53:11 <Maddy> "D-don't take the g-gun too personally, Dr. L—light. Precausions."
Oct 21 23:53:16 <Doctor_Light> "Jason Dodridge?"
Oct 21 23:53:31 <MisterFlames> "Doctor Light, I presume?" The voice comes from the small black cat.
Oct 21 23:53:33 * Doctor_Light is now known as Light
Oct 21 23:53:34 <E4D> "How in the hell do you know my fucking name?"
Oct 21 23:53:45 <E4D> "And when did you run into her, Alice?"
Oct 21 23:54:06 <E4D> His point of aim doesn't waver.
Oct 21 23:54:59 <Maddy> "Remember when…he w-was fucking with us? T-tried to kill Travis?"
Oct 21 23:55:03 <PaulS_laptop> "Waddya think, Al? friendly, or hostile?"
Oct 21 23:55:35 <Light> "Alice Dodridge." She nods her head a little towards the other voice, though she can't really see.
Oct 21 23:55:54 <Maddy> "She's the one w-who told me t-to burn the bear." Alice nods back.
Oct 21 23:56:37 <E4D> "Flat. On your stomach, hands behind your back."
Oct 21 23:56:47 <Light> "Permission to get in?"
Oct 21 23:56:52 <Nioki> "Neither. Whoever it is is most likely someone who simply headed towards us, a moving boat, as a sign of people and a way out of Australia."
Oct 21 23:57:10 <E4D> "Get in. Nice and slow."
Oct 21 23:57:11 <Nioki> "We'll see."
Oct 21 23:57:48 <PaulS_laptop> "We really do need to get off the coast, then."
Oct 21 23:58:07 <Nioki> "Were it a hostile, they would have already tried to kill us."
Oct 21 23:58:50 <Light> She pulls herself in, carefully. Shortish woman, dark hair, wiry, wearing a heavy coat, then drops onto the floor and onto her stomach.
Oct 21 23:59:35 <Light> "I just flew here from Athens," she starts talking clearly. "And I've spoken to your wife once. The Council has fallen."
Oct 22 00:00:00 <E4D> Jason pulls a set of flexcuffs from a pouch on his cartridge belt and zips it around her wrists, the weapon pressed against her back, just below her neck. "Alice, search her."
Oct 22 00:00:20 <Ragazzo> ~That's rather ominous sounding.~ He thinks at Midnight.
Oct 22 00:00:38 <PaulS_laptop> "What's a good thing" he mutters to Alanoch
Oct 22 00:00:47 <MisterFlames> ~It is. I'm in her head right now. She's telling the truth, as far as she believes.~
Oct 22 00:00:59 <Maddy> Alice searches her pretty well.
Oct 22 00:01:14 <E4D> "Bring us back."
Oct 22 00:01:31 <Ragazzo> ~She's a doctor of some kind…? Foundation?~
Oct 22 00:01:32 <E4D> "Anything in the plane?"
Oct 22 00:02:07 * Sabitsuki (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 22 00:02:15 <MisterFlames> ~She said she was Foundation, so yeah.~
Oct 22 00:02:39 <Ragazzo> ~Right.~
Oct 22 00:02:57 <Light> "Nothing much." She sighs. There's literally nothing on her, and the coat is just thick and padded.
Oct 22 00:03:20 <Light> "Listen. I worked for O5-2."
Oct 22 00:03:47 <Maddy> "She's g-good."
Oct 22 00:04:35 <Light> She glances at Alice out of the corner of her eye.
Oct 22 00:05:11 <E4D> "I don't give a damn who you worked for, and working for one of those fucking retards ain't gonna make me think any higher of you anyway. If you'd been smart you'd have told 'em to cram their bullshit up their collective ass and have fucked off. It's a good thing my wife's here."
Oct 22 00:05:13 <Nioki> "There've been no shots, so whoever it is must be either benign or now a captive."
Oct 22 00:06:00 <E4D> He holsters the handgun as they approach the Huon. «John, I need some assistance by the rear in hoisting the fastboat.»
Oct 22 00:06:39 <PaulS_laptop> "I meant the council bit"
Oct 22 00:06:39 <PaulS_laptop> "buncha fuckers"
Oct 22 00:07:30 <Light> "Yes, what I was saying- I worked for O5-2. The council has fallen. All of them are dead."
Oct 22 00:07:45 <Maddy> "…even 6?"
Oct 22 00:09:01 <E4D> «*John*.»
Oct 22 00:09:37 <PaulS_laptop> «Yo»
Oct 22 00:10:09 <PaulS_laptop> «On it» he heads over to the hoist
Oct 22 00:10:31 <Light> "Yes. All of them are dead."
Oct 22 00:10:37 <E4D> "Buncha dumb assholes."
Oct 22 00:11:03 <E4D> "What'd you say you did? Kiss ass for a living?"
Oct 22 00:11:03 * Dawny (~moc.ishcm.tneilc.FC165C98-CRInys|alliztahc#moc.ishcm.tneilc.FC165C98-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 22 00:11:28 <Maddy> Alice nods and goes back to waiting to get back on the bigger boat
Oct 22 00:11:41 <E4D> «Doc? You belowdecks? I need you on deck for medical examination of a prisoner.»
Oct 22 00:12:04 <Dexanote> "MYOW."
Oct 22 00:12:08 <Dexanote> Bruce waddles towards Light.
Oct 22 00:12:13 <Nioki> "So. Who is she?"
Oct 22 00:12:16 <Dawny> «Copy» Kay heads up to the deck.
Oct 22 00:12:33 <Light> "The overseers? Even I can agree with you." She sounds just a little annoyed at that. "And, no. I had your wife's job before she did."
Oct 22 00:12:37 <PaulS_laptop> John is busy making the hoist ready for the fastboat
Oct 22 00:12:44 <E4D> Jason ties the boat off. "BRING 'ER UP, JOHN!"
Oct 22 00:12:47 <Light> "I wouldn't be surprised if she's seen my name on paperwork. I'm who I say I am."
Oct 22 00:13:00 <PaulS_laptop> And he hits the "up" button
Oct 22 00:13:05 <PaulS_laptop> *whirrrrrr*
Oct 22 00:13:42 <MisterFlames> ~She's telling the truth, Jason, or at least what she believes to be the truth.~
Oct 22 00:14:03 <Light> She grunts. "Permission to sit up."
Oct 22 00:14:11 <Dawny> Kay lights a cigarette and walks toward Jason. "What's going on Corporal?"
Oct 22 00:14:25 <PaulS_laptop> *kachunk* the lift is up
Oct 22 00:14:25 <E4D> "Stand up, Doc."
Oct 22 00:14:44 <Dawny> "I am standing…"
Oct 22 00:15:06 <Maddy> "The other Doc."
Oct 22 00:15:30 <Dawny> "Another…seriously, Corporal, you need to use different names for people."
Oct 22 00:15:43 <Light> She gets onto her feet and stands up, taking a couple glances around.
Oct 22 00:15:51 <E4D> He reaches down to his pistol holster and removes a folding knife, flicking it open. He reaches behind Light and cuts the zipties.
Oct 22 00:16:34 <PaulS_laptop> "So, who's the chick?"
Oct 22 00:16:38 <Maddy> Alice steps onto the deck of the bigger boat.
Oct 22 00:16:51 <E4D> "Doctor Sophia Light. O5-2's assistant."
Oct 22 00:16:53 <Nioki> Alanoch stands to the side, watching.
Oct 22 00:17:02 <E4D> "Former Research Director of Site-23."
Oct 22 00:17:10 <Dexanote> "MYOW."
Oct 22 00:17:11 <Light> She sighs in relief. "Thank you, Corporal."
Oct 22 00:17:14 <Light> She nods.
Oct 22 00:17:26 <MisterFlames> Midnight regards the new arrival carefully.
Oct 22 00:17:36 <Dawny> "So…just an over all check?"
Oct 22 00:17:44 <Nioki> "Site 23?"
Oct 22 00:18:05 <Maddy> "W-where Jason and I u-used to work."
Oct 22 00:18:12 <E4D> Jason nods at Kay. "Shot her down."
Oct 22 00:18:17 <MisterFlames> "Glass crater now," Midnight says.
Oct 22 00:18:23 <Maddy> "Yeeeep."
Oct 22 00:18:29 <E4D> "Doctor? If you'll follow the Doc?"
Oct 22 00:18:30 <Light> "Hello," she looks up at Kay, then at the cat.
Oct 22 00:18:58 <Nioki> "Where…" Pause.
Oct 22 00:19:02 <Nioki> *twitch*
Oct 22 00:19:19 <Dawny> "Sup" Kay nods and heads below. "Come on."
Oct 22 00:19:40 <MisterFlames> Midnight follows Kay and Light, because why not?
Oct 22 00:19:42 <Dexanote> Bruce follows Light.
Oct 22 00:19:42 <Maddy> "Hey n-now Alanoch, you've gotten along with the r-rest of us former Foundation, t-try to give her a chance too."
Oct 22 00:20:07 <Light> "Please, call me Sophia." She sounds a little tired. She glances at the cat again, then at Alanoch, then starts following Kay, shedding her coat on the deck the way. It's very wet.
Oct 22 00:20:14 <Light> *deck along the way
Oct 22 00:20:29 <Dexanote> Bruce gets stuck in the coat.
Oct 22 00:20:37 <Dexanote> Rolls around, trying to get out.
Oct 22 00:20:45 <Nioki> "You have stated dissatisfaction with and separation from the foundation."
Oct 22 00:20:45 <Dawny> Kay leads her to the medical area and pats a table. "Sit and tell me how you feel."
Oct 22 00:21:08 <PaulS_laptop> "fer good reason"
Oct 22 00:21:08 <PaulS_laptop> Oct 22 00:21:09 <Maddy> "Who's to s-say she's not the same. That's w-why I said g-give her a chance."
Oct 22 00:21:19 <PaulS_laptop> "You know, I wonder if Thompson's still alive"
Oct 22 00:21:28 <Maddy> Alice sighs a little and looks at Jason. "So…"
Oct 22 00:21:31 <Light> "I'm fine. Honestly. I'm a… was a… pseudo-doctor of medicine."
Oct 22 00:22:05 <PaulS_laptop> "I really hope he is" a faint smile, then John walks off
Oct 22 00:22:17 <Nioki> "I sincerely doubt that a research director had very serious concerns with their place of employment."
Oct 22 00:22:33 <Maddy> "I w-was the research Director once."
Oct 22 00:22:43 <Maddy> "After her, a-actually."
Oct 22 00:22:44 <Light> Sophia sits down anyways.
Oct 22 00:22:45 <Dawny> Kay raises her eyebrows. "Explain that one to me." She opens a few drawers, taking out equipment.
Oct 22 00:24:33 <Nioki> "And, regardless of such concerns as there may have been, they did their job. So I hope you can understand my feelings on the matter, having been on the receiving end of that job."
Oct 22 00:24:49 <Light> "I'm good with medicine. Had my share of experience. Right now, do you have any dry clothes?"
Oct 22 00:24:56 <Nioki> "I've already made an exception in your case. I don't expect to make another."
Oct 22 00:25:02 <Light> "I'm afraid mine were in the plane."
Oct 22 00:25:15 <Maddy> "F-fair enough."
Oct 22 00:25:27 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Oct 22 00:25:48 <Dawny> 4df+4 Medical maneuver. "I know where to get you some" Kay hooks up a bp monitor and takes her temp.
Oct 22 00:25:49 <Glacon> Dawny: Medical maneuver. "I know where to get you some" Kay hooks up a bp monitor and takes her temp.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Oct 22 00:26:26 <Light> She opens her
Oct 22 00:26:46 <Light> mouth anyways. "THank you."
Oct 22 00:27:51 <Maddy> Alice wanders a little ways off from the other people on the deck and stares out at the ocean.
Oct 22 00:27:58 <Dawny> 4df+6 Kay does a basic check. "How long were you in the water?" She looks for injuries or any abnormalities.
Oct 22 00:27:58 <Glacon> Dawny: Kay does a basic check. "How long were you in the water?" She looks for injuries or any abnormalities.: 5 (4df+6=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 22 00:30:36 <MisterFlames> ~Alice, could you please find a dry uniform for the doctor to wear?~ Midnight asks telepathically. She's sitting out of the way, but still listening.
Oct 22 00:31:04 <Maddy> ~Uh sure…give me a moment.~
Oct 22 00:31:16 <Light> "You saw. Not very long. And it was warm, though I'm cooling now." Her blood pressure and other things are a little stressed, and from bags under her eyes, you might guess she's been awake for a very long time. "You know, I wasn't exactly expecting a welcome wagon, but I suppose there's nothing wrong with a bit of mid-night excitement." Dryly.
Oct 22 00:31:49 <MisterFlames> Midnight's tail twitches in recognition of her name.
Oct 22 00:32:16 <Dawny> "I was half asleep, I didn't see shit." Kay takes out a couple of blue pills. "Have trouble sleeping?"
Oct 22 00:32:34 <E4D> Jason steps over to where Alice is.
Oct 22 00:32:42 <Light> "Didn't I say I just flew from Athens?" She starts wringing out her hair, and turns her head to face the cat.
Oct 22 00:33:22 <Maddy> Alice smiles at him. "Hey, I w-was just about to bring Ms. Light some clothes. W-wanna hang out after?"
Oct 22 00:33:31 <Dawny> Kay hands her a towel. "I can get you a set of uniforms. Height and weight?"
Oct 22 00:33:58 <MisterFlames> Midnight looks at Light in reply, in the inscrutable gaze of a feline.
Oct 22 00:35:53 <Maddy> She heads to her room, digging out an extra CADPAT digital camo uniform. It's that…or the pirate outfit. She heads for the medbay. "H-hello?"
Oct 22 00:36:20 <Ragazzo> Dusty is sitting by midnight, silently. He's petting bruce if, the stone cat is aorund.
Oct 22 00:36:29 <Light> "160 centimeters, 54 kilograms," she says automatically. "Now- I've heard about you, I think."
Oct 22 00:36:38 <Dexanote> Bruce is abovedeck, trapped in a coat
Oct 22 00:37:07 <Dawny> "Hey Alice." Kay turns and smiles. "There's uniforms on board, by the way. I can give you guys you're back. About me?" Kay turns back to Light.
Oct 22 00:37:16 <Light> My bad, she says that to the cat.
Oct 22 00:37:37 <Ragazzo> Dusty goes up top, and disentangles bruce, before returning. He'd have sen the cat's plight before he went down.
Oct 22 00:37:42 <MisterFlames> "You may have. I've dealt with the Foundation a time or two."
Oct 22 00:37:47 <Ragazzo> He sits by midnight again.
Oct 22 00:38:05 <Ragazzo> Redact.
Oct 22 00:38:10 <Laito> Alex wanders by the struggling coat.
Oct 22 00:38:13 <Ragazzo> Dusty has been up top the whole time.
Oct 22 00:38:28 <Ragazzo> He continues working on disentangling bruce.
Oct 22 00:38:42 <Laito> re fucking dact
Oct 22 00:39:24 <E4D> Jason's waiting for Alice outside of the infirmary.
Oct 22 00:39:29 <Dexanote> MYOW.
Oct 22 00:39:39 <Nioki> Alanoch stands around, thinking. Probably not about good things. A bright thread zips around his head, unusually quickly.
Oct 22 00:39:40 <E4D> …
Oct 22 00:39:47 <E4D> "NO."
Oct 22 00:39:54 <Dawny> "You're clear" Kay smiles and offers the pills. "If you need them, they're your's"
Oct 22 00:40:02 <E4D> "GO. AWAY."
Oct 22 00:40:06 <PaulS_laptop> John passes by Jason "You got time?"
Oct 22 00:40:11 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks up, and continues tugging the coat.
Oct 22 00:40:14 <E4D> He's audible in the infirmary.
Oct 22 00:40:15 <Ragazzo> "What?"
Oct 22 00:40:17 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteraction
Oct 22 00:40:19 <Light> She glances at the cat a second longer, then smiles rarely at it. "No, thank you-" she looks back at Kay- "I'm sorry, I'm slightly addled, did I catch your name?"
Oct 22 00:40:31 <E4D> REDACT
Oct 22 00:40:34 <Dexanote> Bruce is making it so hard, Ragazzo. He's so keen on getting out he /completely/ negates your efforts.
Oct 22 00:40:46 <Ragazzo> "…"
Oct 22 00:40:52 <Ragazzo> Is this sophia's coat?
Oct 22 00:41:23 <Dawny> "Kayleigh Donnachaidh, call me Kay" Kay smiles and puts the pills back.
Oct 22 00:41:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe wanders up on deck
Oct 22 00:41:40 <Maddy> "C-came to drop off some clothes. I'll l-let you rest and s-stuff…" Alice puts the uniform down and heads back out with Jason.