Man Overboard!

Oct 30 19:33:45 <Laito> Alex turns to Kay. "Kayleigh, why is the coffee machine gone?"
Oct 30 19:33:57 <Ragazzo> "I'm going to bring adhelami some food."
Oct 30 19:35:08 <PaulS_laptop> "It's not as good as usual, because the coffee machine's gone, but it's something"
Oct 30 19:35:16 <PaulS_laptop> It is very obviously coffee
Oct 30 19:35:42 * Adhelami gasps!! "Kaf-fee! Tea is not quite as good." She gladly accepts the mug and sips it.
Oct 30 19:36:15 <Dawny> "Don't call me that"
Oct 30 19:36:26 <PaulS_laptop> John sips his, and takes a seat by her
Oct 30 19:36:28 <Ragazzo> Lance does so, moving to the medbay.
Oct 30 19:36:30 <Laito> "Answer the question, please."
Oct 30 19:36:39 * Strife (PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM#PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 19:36:41 <Ragazzo> He sees John and nods.
Oct 30 19:36:51 <Ragazzo> "Hey there, John, adhelami."
Oct 30 19:37:05 <PaulS_laptop> John nods
Oct 30 19:37:09 <Adhelami> "How are you?" She seems to be getting her energy back. She looks up to the doctor, "I am sorry, I never asked your name."
Oct 30 19:37:20 <Ragazzo> "Call me lance."
Oct 30 19:37:40 <Adhelami> "Dahn Lans. Ok."
Oct 30 19:37:41 <Dawny> "Don't call me Kayleigh" Kay looks up, still working. "And it's gone because it is."
Oct 30 19:37:56 <PaulS_laptop> "He's an old friend of ours"
Oct 30 19:38:11 <PaulS_laptop> "So, Adhel, how're you feeling today?"
Oct 30 19:38:13 <Ragazzo> He sets the plate of food in the one eyed girl's lap, necesarry utensils and everything.
Oct 30 19:38:14 <Laito> "It is gone because it is gone because it is gone is not a reason. Why is the coffee machine gone, Kayleigh."
Oct 30 19:38:28 <Ragazzo> He also places some water on the bedside table.
Oct 30 19:38:44 <Dawny> "Don't, Call. Me. That."
Oct 30 19:38:49 <PaulS_laptop> John sips his coffee. siiiip
Oct 30 19:39:03 * Adhelami looks at the food and smiles brightly, "Thank you!" She begins to eat, looking to John, "I am ok. It is… sore. I spoke to Dahn Artemis for a very long time today."
Oct 30 19:39:03 <Laito> Alex's unblinking gaze isn't threatening, but so oddly piercing. "Why? Is that what Chris called you?"
Oct 30 19:39:20 <Dawny> "Because only a handful of people are allowed to."
Oct 30 19:39:59 <PaulS_laptop> "Oh? How'd that go?"
Oct 30 19:40:39 <Laito> "What a precious metal, your respect is," Alex chuckles. "Why is the coffee machine gone?"
Oct 30 19:41:06 <Dawny> "Because I tossed it over" Kay looks back at her work.
Oct 30 19:41:39 <Adhelami> "I like him very much..! He is so wonderful. He is very kind, and wise. We share much." She nods, sipping her coffee.
Oct 30 19:41:43 <Laito> "And why did you do that?"
Oct 30 19:41:50 <PaulS_laptop> "Good"
Oct 30 19:41:54 <PaulS_laptop> siiip
Oct 30 19:42:20 <Dawny> "Because I chose to." Lopp, pull, loop, pull, pull, loop, pull pull.
Oct 30 19:42:35 <PaulS_laptop> "'e's a good guy. He and Tau and Illia kinda saved our bacon back in Sydney"
Oct 30 19:42:36 <Adhelami> "Do you know about him?"
Oct 30 19:42:46 <Laito> "Pray tell, what made you think this was a wise use of everyone's time?"
Oct 30 19:43:15 <Dawny> "How does it use everyone's time?"
Oct 30 19:43:22 <Ragazzo> Lance hates to interrupt, but. "Adhelami, could I take a small sample of your blood? It will help us in caring for you in the future."
Oct 30 19:43:45 <Adhelami> "Ah… Mn… Yes." She blinks.
Oct 30 19:43:45 * SpaceMao has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Oct 30 19:43:49 * SpaceMao|work (~ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|criordna#ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 19:44:18 <Laito> Alex's eyes roll in a flash, as if the woman was being dense. "Kayleigh, you got angry and you threw the coffee machine off the boat. Why the fuck would you do something like that?"
Oct 30 19:45:43 <PaulS_laptop> "I don't know too much else about him"
Oct 30 19:45:46 <Dawny> "Don't call me that god damn it"
Oct 30 19:46:15 <Adhelami> "I met Dahn Illia… But she does not like me." She frowns.
Oct 30 19:46:18 <Laito> "You don't respect anyone else. Why should I respect you?"
Oct 30 19:46:27 <Adhelami> "I asked her to leave, and she became very angry…
Oct 30 19:46:45 <Ragazzo> Lance recieved a yes, apparently? He starts preparng to take a blood sample.
Oct 30 19:47:23 <Ragazzo> "I'll need one of your arms, for a moment, young miss."
Oct 30 19:47:27 <Dawny> "Just because I don't respect you, doesn't mean I don't respect anyone."
Oct 30 19:47:36 <PaulS_laptop> "I'll have a talk with her next time I see her"
Oct 30 19:47:49 <PaulS_laptop> "Why'd she get angry?"
Oct 30 19:47:57 <Laito> "You threw a community appliance used by everyone into the ocean. How is that respecting anyone?"
Oct 30 19:48:39 <Laito> "You got angry over somethig ridiculous, as usual, and punished everyone on the boat with your terrible ovarian wrath. How is that anywhere near a respectable attitude?"
Oct 30 19:48:55 <PaulS_laptop> siiiiiip
Oct 30 19:49:30 <Laito> "I didn't throw Alicel off the boat just because your trashing the medbay in a rage and screaming like a mad woman."
Oct 30 19:49:44 <Adhelami> "I wanted to speak with Dahn Artemis alone, and there were a lot of people in the room. I quietly asked them to leave, but she did not leave. She refused to leave. I… am not very good at being stern. Artemis made her go."
Oct 30 19:49:57 <Laito> "Even though there are people with head injuries trying to sleep."
Oct 30 19:50:01 <Laito> "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
Oct 30 19:50:12 <Laito> "I mean, what the FUCK is wrong with you?"
Oct 30 19:50:44 <Dawny> "Are you finished?" Kay keeps looking at her work.
Oct 30 19:51:14 <PaulS_laptop> "Aw, well, being stern comes with practice"
Oct 30 19:51:47 <Ragazzo> Lance hums quietly, waiting.
Oct 30 19:51:57 <Adhelami> "I am guilty to upsetting her…"
Oct 30 19:52:10 * Adhelami then looks to Lance, "Ah, I am sorry…"
Oct 30 19:52:11 <PaulS_laptop> "When someone gets upset, that's on 'em. Not on you"
Oct 30 19:52:18 <Adhelami> She offers her arm to him.
Oct 30 19:52:18 <Laito> "HA! Is it John? I bet it's John. You look up to a known murderer like he's a wise man on a mountain, tending to his every whim, and you fuck everyone else because he doesn't let you."
Oct 30 19:52:37 <Ragazzo> "It's no problem, adhelami. And yes, I agree with john. You shouldn't feel responsible."
Oct 30 19:53:01 * Laito laughs.
Oct 30 19:53:03 <Ragazzo> Dab dab. Small pinch as the needle goes in. He draws a ta small measure of blood.
Oct 30 19:53:44 <Dawny> "Excuse me?!" Kay looks up and her eyes narrow. "I don't look up to him. And I'm not trying to fuck him."
Oct 30 19:53:47 <Ragazzo> Then the needle comes out, and he dabs it some more, bandages the site.
Oct 30 19:54:30 * Adhelami cringes at the needle a little, "Ah, well… I cannot help it. I must have angered her by speaking to Artemis.:
Oct 30 19:54:31 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 19:54:46 <Adhelami> "I feel guilt for upsetting her, but I do not regret speaking to Artemis."
Oct 30 19:54:52 <PaulS_laptop> "yeah, well, she can go fuck herself"
Oct 30 19:55:00 <PaulS_laptop> sip
Oct 30 19:55:16 <Adhelami> "Fack herself..?"
Oct 30 19:55:30 <Ragazzo> Lance goes to disocver her bloodtype, however that is done.
Oct 30 19:55:44 <Ragazzo> He looks back. "John…she is a young lady, you know."
Oct 30 19:55:45 <Dawny> Kay has typing kits
Oct 30 19:55:45 <Laito> Alex snerks. "-Fuck-, you're stupid. You just can't be stopped, can you? You say you respect, yet when one person does something to piss you off, you radiate pure -cunt- to everyone who talks to you."
Oct 30 19:56:09 <Adhelami> It is not a bloodtype even anywhere recorded! It claims it is not blood at all!
Oct 30 19:56:20 <Ragazzo> "…."
Oct 30 19:56:25 <Ragazzo> "I…what."
Oct 30 19:56:29 <PaulS_laptop> "A less polite way to say that you don't have to care about how she feels"
Oct 30 19:56:33 <Ragazzo> He rubs his temples.
Oct 30 19:56:43 <Ragazzo> "Ok…."
Oct 30 19:56:51 <Adhelami> "It is ok, Dahn Lans?"
Oct 30 19:57:00 <Ragazzo> "It…it is fine."
Oct 30 19:57:03 <Dawny> "Anything else?"
Oct 30 19:57:30 <Laito> Alex stares at her with great amusement. "And you really have nothing to say, do you? Nothing to justify."
Oct 30 19:57:34 <Laito> "Incredible."
Oct 30 19:57:41 <Laito> "In-fucking-credible."
Oct 30 19:58:02 <Laito> "And -I'm- the asshole."
Oct 30 19:58:07 <Laito> He laughs again.
Oct 30 19:58:20 <Adhelami> "Ah. Well… I do care." She huffs, "Maybe they are lovers?"
Oct 30 19:58:39 <Dawny> "You don't listen to a damn thing I say, you find me to be an insufferable bitch, a cunt…any other word you can think of that may hurt me."
Oct 30 19:59:14 <Laito> "You think I'm trying to -hurt- you? Heh, no, I'm trying to make you see what you're fucking doing."
Oct 30 19:59:44 <Laito> "You -are- insufferable. You are a -liability- because you are -irrationally angry-."
Oct 30 20:00:27 <Dawny> "I'm a liability? Are you shitting me? I've saved *your* god damn life."
Oct 30 20:02:18 <Laito> "Yeah, thanks, Nurse Nightingale, for letting me lay in a bed. Meanwhile, Chain Shank was evolving into a nightmare god, and you were screaming at John."
Oct 30 20:02:39 <Laito> "-And then you threw the fucking coffee machine into the ocean-."
Oct 30 20:02:53 <Dawny> "Bye" Kay walks away, continuing her work.
Oct 30 20:03:24 <Ragazzo> Lance more thorughly examines the blood. "Does…does it have any of the /properties/ of blood?
Oct 30 20:03:31 <Ragazzo> Antibodies, plasma, any fo that?
Oct 30 20:03:41 <Laito> Alex walks up and grabs her elbow to turn her around roughly.
Oct 30 20:03:46 <Dawny> roll for it
Oct 30 20:03:54 <PaulS_laptop> "How's the coffee?"
Oct 30 20:04:00 <Laito> 4df
Oct 30 20:04:01 <Glacon> Laito: : -2 (4df=+, -, -, -)
Oct 30 20:04:08 <Laito> Pretty easily to resist.
Oct 30 20:04:08 <Dawny> 4df+3 yeah no
Oct 30 20:04:10 <Glacon> Dawny: yeah no: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Oct 30 20:04:11 <Salmander> Roll pdef Laito
Oct 30 20:04:23 <Dawny> "Don't ever try to touch me again."
Oct 30 20:04:49 <Laito> Describe the resist.
Oct 30 20:05:07 <Salmander> Roll pdef, damnit
Oct 30 20:05:28 <Dawny> Kay shoves him away, dropping her yarn and hook.
Oct 30 20:06:14 <Laito> Alex is shoved away hard and he stumbles, and the RE stumbles as the tiny rocket explodes in his face.
Oct 30 20:06:17 <Laito> 4df
Oct 30 20:06:17 <Glacon> Laito: 1 (4df=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:06:22 <Laito> DC 3
Oct 30 20:06:28 <Laito> Alex stumbles… right over the rail.
Oct 30 20:06:34 <Laito> SPLOOSH
Oct 30 20:06:50 <Dawny> «ALEX IS IN THE WATER»
Oct 30 20:07:07 <Salmander> «He tried to manhandle Kay.»
Oct 30 20:07:11 <PaulS_laptop> «Alicel, stop the ship!»
Oct 30 20:07:14 <E4D> «GET THE PRESERVERS IN THE WATER.»
Oct 30 20:07:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts and runs to the side. "Where?
Oct 30 20:07:25 <Tom90deg> "
Oct 30 20:07:26 * Adhelami blinks and looks at the radio, "Ah, Dahn Aleeks..!" :C
Oct 30 20:07:26 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 20:07:35 <Dawny> Kay rushes to drop the preservers.
Oct 30 20:07:36 <E4D> Jason's up and running for the deck. «John! UP TOP! Zodiak!»
Oct 30 20:07:41 <Ragazzo> Lance looks up, swears.
Oct 30 20:07:46 * Light stands up from where she was eating, and runs up to the deck after Jason to see if she can help.
Oct 30 20:07:51 <Maddy> Alice siiiiiiighs and trundles up.
Oct 30 20:08:04 <Ragazzo> "Stay calm, Adhelami. He's fine, I'm sure."
Oct 30 20:08:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to spot where Alex is in the water
Oct 30 20:08:19 <E4D> Alex does not resurface.
Oct 30 20:08:26 <PaulS_laptop> "Rest of the folks on deck'll handle it"
Oct 30 20:08:30 <Tom90deg> "Shit."
Oct 30 20:08:43 <E4D> «JOHN! UP TOP!»
Oct 30 20:08:51 <PaulS_laptop> "I'll be right back, Adhelami"
Oct 30 20:08:54 <PaulS_laptop> «Coming»
Oct 30 20:09:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls off her boots and signs, grabbing a life perserver.
Oct 30 20:09:06 <Adhelami> "They— oh. alright." She lays down and frowns, "I hope he is alright."
Oct 30 20:09:08 <PaulS_laptop> John heads up top, picking up speed as he goes, heading for the Zodiac
Oct 30 20:09:14 <E4D> Jason's operating the winch, moving the boat out. «Get the damn cables out.» He hops into the boat, ready.
Oct 30 20:09:20 <Maddy> "…Should I ssuit up and go with?
Oct 30 20:09:24 <Soulless> Alicel is already up the bridge, stopping the ship.
Oct 30 20:09:27 <Maddy> "I'm a g-good swimmer."
Oct 30 20:09:51 <E4D> "No need, just drop your gear on the boat."
Oct 30 20:09:59 <E4D> He puts a hand down to Alice to pull her up.
Oct 30 20:10:08 <Maddy> Alice takes the hand and goes.
Oct 30 20:10:18 <PaulS_laptop> John brings it the rest of the way into the water, before detaching from the winch and boarding
Oct 30 20:10:19 * SpaceMao|work has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))
Oct 30 20:10:20 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 7.0.1/20110928134238])
Oct 30 20:10:23 <E4D> "GET US DROPPED!"
Oct 30 20:10:30 <PaulS_laptop> *vrmmmmm* engine starts!
Oct 30 20:10:38 <Tom90deg> ZOe keeps an eye out where Alex got knocked over, trying to spot him
Oct 30 20:10:38 * Light waits on deck, staring into the water for signs of a body.
Oct 30 20:10:45 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 20:10:49 <E4D> "Hit the outboard." He yells up to Kay. "WHERE DID HE GO IN? WALK US ON!"
Oct 30 20:11:05 <Tom90deg> "Hmm…." She thinks hard, ~Alex, I want to make a trade.~
Oct 30 20:11:21 <Salmander> Everyone on deck or in the water roll perception
Oct 30 20:11:29 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Oct 30 20:11:29 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Oct 30 20:11:30 <Light> 4df+4
Oct 30 20:11:31 <Glacon> Light: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Oct 30 20:11:36 <Maddy> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:11:36 <Glacon> Maddy: 1 (4df+3=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 30 20:11:43 <E4D> 4df+4 ? Jason looks around, checking the surface.
Oct 30 20:11:43 <Glacon> E4D: ? Jason looks around, checking the surface.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Oct 30 20:11:47 <Maddy> FUCKING PLASTIC BAGS!
Oct 30 20:12:02 <Maddy> "This is w-why you don't litter."
Oct 30 20:12:04 <Soulless> 4df+4 tagging mechanical
Oct 30 20:12:05 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging mechanical: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Oct 30 20:12:09 <Salmander> Zoe, Light and Jason, you hear that shrieking?
Oct 30 20:12:17 <Soulless> Alicel's too far up to see much.
Oct 30 20:12:23 <E4D> "…"
Oct 30 20:12:26 <Tom90deg> "…"«I hear a shreaking.»
Oct 30 20:12:26 <Salmander> Dose are the shrieking eels
Oct 30 20:12:43 <Light> Oh no!
Oct 30 20:12:45 <Tom90deg> «I cannot beleve this. If we meet a man in black I'm going to stab him.»
Oct 30 20:12:48 <Salmander> You hear assorted splashing
Oct 30 20:12:49 <E4D> He pulls on a set of dive goggles, leaning over and - fuck- looking underwater.
Oct 30 20:12:57 <PaulS_laptop> John putters the zodiac over close to him
Oct 30 20:13:02 <PaulS_laptop> *to the splashing
Oct 30 20:13:06 <Maddy> Alice gets ready to jump in if she has to.
Oct 30 20:13:06 <E4D> He raises up -QUICKLY-.
Oct 30 20:13:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe trys to spot the splashing. "Alex! Make a noise!"
Oct 30 20:13:12 <Light> "Zoe- can you teleport in the water?'
Oct 30 20:13:23 <Salmander> The shrieking gets a bit louder. Now even Alcel can hear it
Oct 30 20:13:46 <Tom90deg> "No, but I can teleport out of the water."
Oct 30 20:13:49 * Light also looks up and down the deck, to find the source of the splashing.
Oct 30 20:13:53 * Light nods.
Oct 30 20:13:58 <Salmander> Jason is suddenly met with the frightening visage of a large red eel with yellow eyes about to bite him
Oct 30 20:14:07 <Tom90deg> "So if you can spot him, I can bring him up."
Oct 30 20:14:23 <Dawny> Kay stands there, watching, still pissed.
Oct 30 20:14:40 <E4D> 4df+9 Burning AP and tagging IFF Jason brings his pistol out, dunking it in the water and firing
Oct 30 20:14:40 <Glacon> E4D: Burning AP and tagging IFF Jason brings his pistol out, dunking it in the water and firing: 9 (4df+9=0, -, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:14:57 <Salmander> 4df+3 Go Fezzik go
Oct 30 20:14:57 <Glacon> Salmander: Go Fezzik go: 7 (4df+3=+, +, +, +)
Oct 30 20:15:17 <E4D> He slams out 11 .50GI rounds, pulling back as he empties the mag.
Oct 30 20:15:24 <Salmander> The eel is incredibly slippery and quite the think bugger, but you manage to take it down
Oct 30 20:15:33 * Light continues looking around that part of the boat in the water.
Oct 30 20:15:41 <Salmander> Of course, you can still hear the splashing
Oct 30 20:15:48 <Salmander> The shrieking eel/s/
Oct 30 20:15:52 <E4D> "GET US THE FUCK BACK TO THE WINCHLINES!"
Oct 30 20:15:54 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to zero in on the splashing
Oct 30 20:16:02 <PaulS_laptop> John putters it back
Oct 30 20:16:11 <PaulS_laptop> "eels?"
Oct 30 20:16:21 <Maddy> "What about Alex?"
Oct 30 20:16:29 <Dawny> "Fuck him"
Oct 30 20:16:41 <E4D> There's a rapidly clouding pool of murky red illuminated by the decklights offside, near where Laito fell in.
Oct 30 20:16:50 * Adhelami shifts in bed, "I am getting a bad feeling…"
Oct 30 20:16:53 <E4D> Jason ejects the mag and replaces it.
Oct 30 20:17:04 <PaulS_laptop> "There. The red."
Oct 30 20:17:06 <Tom90deg> "JAson! SPotted anything? I can still hear splashing!"
Oct 30 20:17:07 <Ragazzo> Lance swallows, looking at her.
Oct 30 20:17:11 <PaulS_laptop> "Jason, want me to bring 'er around?"
Oct 30 20:17:21 <Ragazzo> "It's going to be fine, Adhelami…"
Oct 30 20:17:35 <Ragazzo> "I'll go look up top…"
Oct 30 20:17:46 <E4D> "Hook us up and get us the fuck out of the water!"
Oct 30 20:18:01 <Salmander> There's some more shrieking near Jason
Oct 30 20:18:13 <Ragazzo> Lance moves up to the deck, and swallows, hearing shreking.
Oct 30 20:18:19 <Light> "Dammit," Light mumbles. She continues looking for anything like a limb breaking the surface.
Oct 30 20:18:22 <Adhelami> "Alright." She nods and adjusts in her bed. She grabs a radio by her bed and begins fooling with the buttons and dials on it again.
Oct 30 20:18:29 <Salmander> They always get louder when they're about to feed
Oct 30 20:18:35 <Tom90deg> "If you see a limb of anything tell me, I can bring him up in a second."
Oct 30 20:18:49 <E4D> 4df+4 Perception maneuver to ranged. Looking for targets
Oct 30 20:18:49 <Glacon> E4D: Perception maneuver to ranged. Looking for targets: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Oct 30 20:18:58 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 looking for Alex
Oct 30 20:18:59 <Glacon> Tom90deg: looking for Alex: 4 (4df+2=+, +, +, -)
Oct 30 20:19:06 <PaulS_laptop> John hooks the zodiac back up to be hoisted
Oct 30 20:19:29 <PaulS_laptop> And then hits the "up" button *whirrr*
Oct 30 20:19:31 <Ragazzo> 4df Dusty examines the surf as well
Oct 30 20:19:32 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty examines the surf as well: 0 (4df=+, +, -, -)
Oct 30 20:19:35 <E4D> Jason's pistol is up.
Oct 30 20:19:46 <Dawny> dusty?
Oct 30 20:19:50 <Ragazzo> Lance
Oct 30 20:19:53 <Ragazzo> Derp.
Oct 30 20:20:02 <Salmander> Jason spots another red eel swimming around in the water, heading for the red area where Laito is
Oct 30 20:20:10 <E4D> Light, compelling cold-hearted
Oct 30 20:20:11 <Waxx> Dmitri comes out on deck, "What is going on here?"
Oct 30 20:20:33 <Light> 4df+5 Looking for a body
Oct 30 20:20:34 <Glacon> Light: Looking for a body: 3 (4df+5=0, -, 0, -)
Oct 30 20:20:44 <Salmander> Zoe also sees the eel
Oct 30 20:20:48 <Dawny> "Doctor Laito is in the water"
Oct 30 20:20:53 <E4D> 4df+11, tagging IFF, the maneuver, and burning AP. He opens fire again, dropping the pistol to its holster and opening up with his rifle.
Oct 30 20:20:57 <Tom90deg> "Eel over there!"
Oct 30 20:21:00 <E4D> 4df+11 tagging IFF, the maneuver, and burning AP. He opens fire again, dropping the pistol to its holster and opening up with his rifle.
Oct 30 20:21:01 <Glacon> E4D: tagging IFF, the maneuver, and burning AP. He opens fire again, dropping the pistol to its holster and opening up with his rifle.: 11 (4df+11=+, 0, 0, -)
Oct 30 20:21:04 <Waxx> "…What?!"
Oct 30 20:21:17 <Salmander> Ok, the eel literally can't beta that, so we'll assume it dies
Oct 30 20:21:23 <Dawny> "Yep" Kay gives no fucks.
Oct 30 20:21:39 <E4D> Jason smiles. "Eat *that*, motherfucker."
Oct 30 20:21:53 <Salmander> The shrieking stops
Oct 30 20:22:02 <Tom90deg> "Was…that the last one?"
Oct 30 20:22:10 <Waxx> Dmitri goes to the edge and begins looking down for Alex. "ALEKS! CAN YOU HEAR ME!" No, not at all.
Oct 30 20:22:11 <Light> 4df+6 reroll since I derped the bonus, either add one to the last one or use this at GM's discretion
Oct 30 20:22:12 <Glacon> Light: reroll since I derped the bonus, either add one to the last one or use this at GM's discretion: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, -)
Oct 30 20:22:45 <Salmander> 4df+4 An eel suddenly jumps out of the water, attempting to bite Dmitri's face
Oct 30 20:22:45 <Glacon> Salmander: An eel suddenly jumps out of the water, attempting to bite Dmitri's face: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Oct 30 20:22:56 <Salmander> …It fails to clear the boat
Oct 30 20:23:02 <PaulS_laptop> *chunk* the zodiac reaches "stowed" height
Oct 30 20:23:05 <Maddy> THUNK
Oct 30 20:23:08 <Salmander> Eelure
Oct 30 20:23:13 <E4D> Jason jumps out of the Zodiac, rolling off the deck on his shoulder and scampering to his feet toward the rear of the ship, chceking the water's surface.
Oct 30 20:23:17 <Tom90deg> "Shit! They can jump!"
Oct 30 20:23:20 <Salmander> And is shredded in the propeller
Oct 30 20:23:20 <E4D> Just a pool of red.
Oct 30 20:23:33 <Tom90deg> "DAmn it…anything? I can bring him up…but i can't see him…"
Oct 30 20:23:44 <Waxx> "Do we have any lights?"
Oct 30 20:24:04 <E4D> The hull running lights and searchlights are on.
Oct 30 20:24:11 <Light> "Just blood." She makes a face.
Oct 30 20:24:12 <Waxx> "Ah, I see that we do."
Oct 30 20:24:23 * Adhelami gets on the radio, «Is Dahn Aleeks ok..?» Her sheepish voice comes through.
Oct 30 20:24:29 * Bright_ (~PI.4238C7BA.D8221F4F.2673BB13|77tahCecI#PI.4238C7BA.D8221F4F.2673BB13|77tahCecI) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 20:24:29 <PaulS_laptop> John dismounts the zodiac and finds a big rope. he rummages on his belt before finding what he wants, RUSTED HUNK OF SHRAPNEL
Oct 30 20:24:47 <Soulless> «Things will be explained after this is over, Adhelami.»
Oct 30 20:24:48 <Ragazzo> "…" Lance stares at out the water in shock.
Oct 30 20:24:49 * Dexanote is now known as ProfChainsawFace
Oct 30 20:25:27 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 athhe hastily ties the shrapnel on the end, then throws the weighted end into the water, by the red pool
Oct 30 20:25:28 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: athhe hastily ties the shrapnel on the end, then throws the weighted end into the water, by the red pool: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Oct 30 20:25:44 <Waxx> Dmitri cups his hands over his mouth this time. "ALEKS!"
Oct 30 20:25:50 * ProfChainsawFace is now known as DEXANOTE
Oct 30 20:25:57 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to DEXANOTE
Oct 30 20:26:41 <Laito> Silence. Slosh slosh go the waves on the boat side.
Oct 30 20:27:26 <Soulless> Alicel gets on deck, staring. There's not much he can do at this point.
Oct 30 20:27:51 <Tom90deg> "Great…"
Oct 30 20:28:37 <Waxx> 4df+9 Dmitri leans over the rail and shakes his fist at the water. "GIVE HIM BACK!!!"
Oct 30 20:28:38 <Glacon> Waxx: Dmitri leans over the rail and shakes his fist at the water. "GIVE HIM BACK!!!": 10 (4df+9=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:28:46 * Light folds her arms on the deck rail.
Oct 30 20:28:55 <E4D> 4df+10 ocean
Oct 30 20:28:55 <Glacon> E4D: ocean: 12 (4df+10=-, +, +, +)
Oct 30 20:29:11 * Bright has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 30 20:29:12 <Salmander> "Hey everybody." Redd walks onto the deck.
Oct 30 20:29:27 <Waxx> Unsurprisingly, the Ocean is unmoved by Dmitri's shouting.
Oct 30 20:29:32 <PaulS_laptop> John continues fishing for a laito
Oct 30 20:29:33 <E4D> The Russian's cries go unheeded by the murky depths.
Oct 30 20:29:41 <Laito> Dmitri's roar is fucking terrifying though. o.o
Oct 30 20:30:05 <DEXANOTE> Somewhere, Chainstalk does a double take.
Oct 30 20:32:28 <Soulless> "Hello Red.."
Oct 30 20:32:31 <Soulless> *Redd.
Oct 30 20:32:31 <Maddy> Alice stares into the sea and frowns, not really sure what to do
Oct 30 20:32:41 <Salmander> "What's happenin'."
Oct 30 20:32:50 <Soulless> Alicel points to a pool of red.
Oct 30 20:32:55 <Soulless> In the ocean.
Oct 30 20:32:56 <E4D> "…"
Oct 30 20:33:14 <E4D> "How the hell did he go in?"
Oct 30 20:33:29 <Soulless> "He was talking to Kay earlier."
Oct 30 20:33:42 <Soulless> "Right before this event, in fact, he asked for some time with her."
Oct 30 20:33:45 <Maddy> Alice looks at Kay.
Oct 30 20:33:54 <Salmander> "Somethin' get in the propeller?"
Oct 30 20:33:56 <Tom90deg> "I think i herad he was messing with Kay."
Oct 30 20:34:04 <Soulless> "Redd…That is Alex."
Oct 30 20:34:06 * Light stares a bit longer, then throws up her arms and goes to see what John's doing.
Oct 30 20:34:54 <Light> "Anything?"
Oct 30 20:35:14 <Maddy> "What? No it's not"
Oct 30 20:35:17 <Salmander> "Oh. Well shit."
Oct 30 20:35:24 <E4D> "No, it's not. That's one of the goddamn eels."
Oct 30 20:35:25 <Soulless> "…It isn't?"
Oct 30 20:35:30 <Soulless> "Ah. Then where is Alex?"
Oct 30 20:35:50 <Soulless> Alicel couldn't tell, he was paying attention to controlling the ship.
Oct 30 20:35:51 <Salmander> "Oh, well ok."
Oct 30 20:36:01 <Maddy> "We don't know."
Oct 30 20:36:13 <PaulS_laptop> John continues fishing for Alex
Oct 30 20:36:13 <Soulless> "Understood."
Oct 30 20:36:28 <Tom90deg> Zoe continues to walk the railing, looking for any sign
Oct 30 20:36:30 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Oct 30 20:36:31 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Oct 30 20:36:35 <Waxx> "ALEKS!" Dmitri is undeterred.
Oct 30 20:37:59 * Light watches John fish.
Oct 30 20:38:35 <PaulS_laptop> "yo, Sophia, you got those nets still, right?"
Oct 30 20:38:49 <Maddy> Alice has been counting in her head. It's been a while since they first got the call he went over….
Oct 30 20:38:54 <PaulS_laptop> "let's rig them up an see if we can fish 'im out"
Oct 30 20:39:08 <Light> "They're… plankton nets, but I think I saw real mesh ones in a hold somewhere."
Oct 30 20:39:15 * Photosynthetic (~ten.tsewq.siob.AB634812-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tsewq.siob.AB634812-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 30 20:39:29 * Adhelami sits quietly, looking at her little radio…
Oct 30 20:39:32 <PaulS_laptop> "What're you waiting for. Get them. I'll get the hoists ready"
Oct 30 20:39:36 * DEXANOTE is now known as Dexanote
Oct 30 20:39:47 <Adhelami> She is worried, misses alex.
Oct 30 20:39:57 <PaulS_laptop> John ties his "fishing line" off the rail
Oct 30 20:40:06 * Salmander is now known as Salaway
Oct 30 20:40:38 <Soulless> Alicel walks to John's fishing line, watching it and letting John and Light handle the netting and the hoists.
Oct 30 20:40:41 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John attempts to temporarily repurpose the zodiac hoist as a net hoist
Oct 30 20:40:41 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John attempts to temporarily repurpose the zodiac hoist as a net hoist: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Oct 30 20:41:03 * Light runs down to look around the hold she thought she saw it in, then finds it and runs it up.
Oct 30 20:41:32 * Adhelami speaks once more into the radio, «Is Dahn Aleeks ok? Has he been found..?»
Oct 30 20:41:35 <Light> She starts helping him attach it.
Oct 30 20:41:41 * Salaway is now known as Salmander
Oct 30 20:42:13 <Tom90deg> «Not yet…»
Oct 30 20:42:21 <Tom90deg> "Need some help John?"
Oct 30 20:42:24 <PaulS_laptop> "Alright, good. Gimmie a hand deploying this shit"
Oct 30 20:42:35 <PaulS_laptop> "Keep an eye on the net"
Oct 30 20:42:41 <Light> "Tell me what to do."
Oct 30 20:42:48 * Light nods.
Oct 30 20:42:51 <PaulS_laptop> "heave it over when I say"
Oct 30 20:43:08 <Waxx> Unusually for Dmitri, there are no recriminations or accusations yet. It is clear to those who know him that he very worried!
Oct 30 20:43:22 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John attempts to jury rig up a makeshift shrimp net off the stern. It's ugly, but it works
Oct 30 20:43:22 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John attempts to jury rig up a makeshift shrimp net off the stern. It's ugly, but it works: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 30 20:43:26 <E4D> Jason keeps his weapon up by them, ready to fend off eels.
Oct 30 20:43:38 <E4D> It'll do just fine.
Oct 30 20:43:41 <Soulless> "John, do you want me to help you?"
Oct 30 20:43:44 <PaulS_laptop> "Light, throw it"
Oct 30 20:43:58 <E4D> "DMITRI! OVER HERE! BY THE STERN! WEAPON UP!"
Oct 30 20:44:03 <Adhelami> Adhelami's heart drops a little. She fools with the piece of thread that she found in her lap, and then plucks a hair. She aligns it with the thread, and begins pulling and extending it as a way to keep her mind from reeling too much.
Oct 30 20:44:05 <PaulS_laptop> "Alicel, get up on the bridge. On my call, bring her forward Dead Slow"
Oct 30 20:44:09 * Light tosses the net over the side.
Oct 30 20:44:20 <PaulS_laptop> «We're working on it, Adhel.»
Oct 30 20:44:41 <Soulless> Alicel runs up. «Let me know.»
Oct 30 20:44:53 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to help as best she can
Oct 30 20:45:17 <PaulS_laptop> John winches out some slack using the zodiac winch
Oct 30 20:45:31 <PaulS_laptop> «Alicel, forward DEAD SLOW. Use the maneuvering thrusters»
Oct 30 20:45:41 * Light peers at the net in the water, watching for anything unusual.
Oct 30 20:46:01 <Salmander> The shrieking starts up again
Oct 30 20:46:06 <PaulS_laptop> John looks at the floats on the net. Anything looking like it's bumping into it yet?
Oct 30 20:46:15 <Waxx> Dmitri jogs over to Jason, his Makarov out and ready. "What is it?"
Oct 30 20:46:20 <Waxx> "Have you found him?"
Oct 30 20:46:31 <Light> "No."
Oct 30 20:46:34 <E4D> "… FUCK! Eels! Carnivorous."
Oct 30 20:46:45 <Soulless> Alicel begins doing as he is told, patient and slow.
Oct 30 20:46:59 <Salmander> It becomes louder, and you can hear close splashing
Oct 30 20:47:33 <Light> "Zoe, over here- if we get him in the net and can see him, it's safe for you to get him back here?"
Oct 30 20:47:57 <Waxx> "What happened, Jason? Why is he overboard?"
Oct 30 20:48:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over. "Yah. I can get him back on deck. It won't be clean, but we'll get back in one piece."
Oct 30 20:48:19 * Light nods and watches.
Oct 30 20:48:22 <PaulS_laptop> «SHIT, I got an idea! Jason, pop the Double Eagle minehunting robots»
Oct 30 20:48:22 <Salmander> 4df+4 SPLASH an eel attempts to jump onto deck
Oct 30 20:48:23 <Glacon> Salmander: SPLASH an eel attempts to jump onto deck: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Oct 30 20:48:35 <Maddy> "W-we don't know, he c-came up to talk to Kay, t-then we got the call."
Oct 30 20:49:01 <E4D> "JESUS!" Jason backpedals, weapon up!
Oct 30 20:49:03 <Light> "Fish on ship!"
Oct 30 20:49:06 <Waxx> 4df+4 Dmitri swings out and punches at it.
Oct 30 20:49:06 <Glacon> Waxx: Dmitri swings out and punches at it.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:49:07 <Salmander> Success. It lands and slithers around like a slick snake.
Oct 30 20:49:19 <Salmander> It yellow eyes glint in th- Russian fist
Oct 30 20:49:22 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:49:23 <Glacon> Salmander: 1 (4df+3=-, +, -, -)
Oct 30 20:49:34 <Photosynthetic> Glen was there too, apparently.
Oct 30 20:49:35 <Salmander> Dmitri punches it overboard
Oct 30 20:49:38 <Tom90deg> "So? It's a fish, what is it gonna do suffacate at us threatenly?"
Oct 30 20:49:39 <Waxx> "FUCK YOU!"
Oct 30 20:49:41 <Photosynthetic> It backs up and chatters furiously.
Oct 30 20:49:46 <E4D> "Whoa! Fuck yeah!"
Oct 30 20:50:08 <Salmander> 4df+4 Another hops out of the water with jaws open wide, heading for Dmitri
Oct 30 20:50:09 <Glacon> Salmander: Another hops out of the water with jaws open wide, heading for Dmitri: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:50:14 <Salmander> Defense, Dmitri
Oct 30 20:50:18 <Waxx> 4df+4 Pdef
Oct 30 20:50:19 <Glacon> Waxx: Pdef: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Oct 30 20:50:25 <Ragazzo> "Jesus christ!"
Oct 30 20:50:30 <Tom90deg> "Bloody hell…"
Oct 30 20:50:31 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason opens up.
Oct 30 20:50:31 <Glacon> E4D: Jason opens up.: 8 (4df+5=+, 0, +, +)
Oct 30 20:50:31 <Photosynthetic> Glen swats at it, snarling.
Oct 30 20:50:34 <Salmander> Dmitri punches that one off too
Oct 30 20:50:39 <Light> 4df+4 Perception, anything human down there
Oct 30 20:50:40 <Glacon> Light: Perception, anything human down there: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Oct 30 20:50:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out her sword, making sure nothing comes close.
Oct 30 20:50:51 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 also looking around the net
Oct 30 20:50:52 <Glacon> Tom90deg: also looking around the net: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 30 20:50:55 <Waxx> "IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE ME ALEKS BACK!"
Oct 30 20:51:06 <Ragazzo> Lance draws his sword, and continues to peer around for alex.
Oct 30 20:51:08 <Waxx> "I WILL TURN THE SEAS RED WITH YOUR BLOOD!"
Oct 30 20:51:10 <Salmander> There's loud shrieking as three suddenly hop on deck, snarling at the convoy
Oct 30 20:51:21 <Waxx> "YOUR WIDOWS WILL CURSE MY NAME!"
Oct 30 20:51:22 <Maddy> Alice is just kinda staring, and pointing her gun at eels!
Oct 30 20:51:32 <Salmander> The eel that was punched off is hit by Jason's bullets and dies in midair
Oct 30 20:51:36 <E4D> "KILL 'EM! KILL 'EM ALL!"
Oct 30 20:51:36 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 John fires a burst at the eels, while winching the net back in
Oct 30 20:51:36 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John fires a burst at the eels, while winching the net back in: 6 (4df+5=0, +, 0, 0)
Oct 30 20:51:42 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:51:43 <Glacon> Salmander: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 30 20:51:43 <Photosynthetic> 4df+1, Glen hisses and swats
Oct 30 20:51:48 <Maddy> 4df+4 No like eels!
Oct 30 20:51:49 <Photosynthetic> 4df+1 , Glen hisses and swats
Oct 30 20:51:50 <Glacon> Maddy: No like eels!: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Oct 30 20:51:50 <Glacon> Photosynthetic: , Glen hisses and swats: 2 (4df+1=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 30 20:51:52 <Salmander> One eel down
Oct 30 20:51:57 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:51:58 <Glacon> Salmander: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:52:03 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:52:03 <Glacon> Salmander: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:52:07 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Zoe stabs at the eel. She's gonna make some Sushi.
Oct 30 20:52:07 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Zoe stabs at the eel. She's gonna make some Sushi.: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:52:11 <E4D> Awww, Glen.
Oct 30 20:52:15 <Salmander> Glen and Alice are not succesful
Oct 30 20:52:15 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Lance stabs the nearest eel.
Oct 30 20:52:15 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Lance stabs the nearest eel.: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:52:21 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:52:22 <Glacon> Salmander: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Oct 30 20:52:25 <Salmander> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:52:26 <Glacon> Salmander: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 30 20:52:35 <Laito> Total eel slaughter.
Oct 30 20:52:36 <Salmander> On the other hand, Zoe and Cole have sushi
Oct 30 20:52:50 <Tom90deg> "There we go! I'm gonna eat that damn fish."
Oct 30 20:52:52 <Salmander> The eels writhe and die
Oct 30 20:52:57 <Photosynthetic> Bared teeth.
Oct 30 20:52:58 <Ragazzo> He tugs his sword loose, and beheads the eel.
Oct 30 20:52:59 <Salmander> The shrieking ceases
Oct 30 20:53:15 <Salmander> Looks like you're having sushi for dinner
Oct 30 20:53:20 <Waxx> "COME ON! I AM WAITING FOR YOU!"
Oct 30 20:53:23 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John begins reeling the net in «Alicel, dead stop!»
Oct 30 20:53:23 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John begins reeling the net in «Alicel, dead stop!»: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Oct 30 20:53:29 <Maddy> "Who want's unagi?" Alice is covered in eel gore.
Oct 30 20:53:36 <Tom90deg> "Me."
Oct 30 20:53:38 <Salmander> Eel gust everywhere
Oct 30 20:53:41 <Dexanote> hnng
Oct 30 20:53:42 <Waxx> "SEND ME YOUR FISH KING! I WILL CRUSH HIM UNDER MY HEELS LIKE I DID THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY!"
Oct 30 20:53:51 <Salmander> …
Oct 30 20:53:54 <Waxx> To emphasize this point, Dmitri slams a bootheel down on the nearest eel carcass.
Oct 30 20:53:57 <E4D> John's snagged something heavy.
Oct 30 20:54:02 <Light> "Cook it first, eel blood is poisonous-" she sees if she can help JOhn pull the net in.
Oct 30 20:54:03 <Ragazzo> "God, where is alex…"
Oct 30 20:54:13 <Soulless> Alicel stops!
Oct 30 20:54:23 <Soulless> Or rather, the boat comes to a stop.
Oct 30 20:54:28 <Waxx> "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIEND!" Dmitri curses the sea!
Oct 30 20:54:30 <Maddy> Alice, seeinf there' nothing ese for her to do, starts to collect the eels still fit for human consuption.
Oct 30 20:54:37 <Salmander> You hear what sounds less like a shriek and more like a roar
Oct 30 20:54:47 <Ragazzo> Lane swallows.
Oct 30 20:54:51 <Ragazzo> Lance
Oct 30 20:55:00 <Photosynthetic> Glen leaps to the edge and prepares to jump in if it'll help snag Alex.
Oct 30 20:55:21 <Salmander> Indeed, John has snagged something heavy
Oct 30 20:55:24 <Tom90deg> "Glen, I'll jump in, I can just pull him back out instantly?
Oct 30 20:55:30 <Waxx> Dmitri steps on another carcass. "THAT WAS YOUR SON!"
Oct 30 20:55:48 <Tom90deg> "Dimitri! Stop steping on the fresh fish!"
Oct 30 20:55:51 <Salmander> You see a glint of yellow in the water far off dmitri
Oct 30 20:56:02 <PaulS_laptop> "I GOT SOMETHIN"
Oct 30 20:56:03 <Waxx> He jabs a finger at Zoe. "FUCK YOU!"
Oct 30 20:56:07 <Light> "… John, be ready to cut the net if that isn't something we want." SHe looks in to see if there's a person there.
Oct 30 20:56:14 <Salmander> Somehow, you can hear a string quartet begin to play suspenseful music
Oct 30 20:56:31 <PaulS_laptop> "I ain't losing the net. If it's something big, we kill it"
Oct 30 20:56:31 <Waxx> Again to emphasize his point, Dmitri kicks a fish carcass at her.
Oct 30 20:56:33 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out the sword, and gets ready to cut the net
Oct 30 20:56:36 <Photosynthetic> Glen sinks its claws into the net and helps pull.
Oct 30 20:56:50 <Salmander> The net is pulled up
Oct 30 20:57:06 <Salmander> To reveal what can only be described as several large rubber boots
Oct 30 20:57:13 <Photosynthetic> "…"
Oct 30 20:57:17 <Ragazzo> "………………."
Oct 30 20:57:20 <Light> "What?"
Oct 30 20:57:32 <Tom90deg> "What the hell…"
Oct 30 20:57:36 <Photosynthetic> "What are those?"
Oct 30 20:57:40 <Maddy> "Hey! Colonel, d-don't waste that, y-you can eat them and strike f-fear into their hearts."
Oct 30 20:57:43 <PaulS_laptop> "boots."
Oct 30 20:57:56 <Salmander> Meanwhile, you can hear the sound of water being displaced as something red with yellow eyes approaches the ship
Oct 30 20:58:01 <Waxx> "I DO NOT GIVE THE SHIT. WHERE IS ALEKS. WHERE IS HE!"
Oct 30 20:58:08 <Photosynthetic> "Fish!" Glen yelps, pointing.
Oct 30 20:58:14 * Light looks up.
Oct 30 20:58:18 <Salmander> It looms closer and closer
Oct 30 20:58:21 <Salmander> DA DUN
Oct 30 20:58:21 <Tom90deg> "Where?"
Oct 30 20:58:23 <Salmander> DA DUN
Oct 30 20:58:29 <Salmander> DA DUN DA DUN DA DUN
Oct 30 20:58:30 <Light> "Forget alex. Let's gun it."
Oct 30 20:58:47 <PaulS_laptop> "gunning it" 4df+5 automatic fire at FISH
Oct 30 20:58:49 <Ragazzo> "…" Lance stares at the yellow eyes.
Oct 30 20:58:52 <Salmander> Everyone roll mental defense
Oct 30 20:58:58 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4
Oct 30 20:58:58 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Oct 30 20:59:03 <Waxx> 4df+3 Mdef
Oct 30 20:59:04 <Glacon> Waxx: Mdef: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Oct 30 20:59:04 <Photosynthetic> 4df+3 don't go crazy
Oct 30 20:59:04 <Glacon> Photosynthetic: don't go crazy: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
Oct 30 20:59:10 <Light> 4df+4
Oct 30 20:59:11 <Glacon> Light: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 30 20:59:16 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Oct 30 20:59:16 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:59:21 <E4D> 4df+4
Oct 30 20:59:21 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:59:25 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Uh oh
Oct 30 20:59:26 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Uh oh: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 30 20:59:27 <Maddy> 4df+3
Oct 30 20:59:28 <Glacon> Maddy: 3 (4df+3=+, -, +, -)
Oct 30 21:00:21 <Light> Tagging a fate point to activate Beacon of Solidarity- everyone gets +1 to their rolls.
Oct 30 21:00:52 <Light> Light faces the the thing stoically.
Oct 30 21:01:20 <Salmander> Everyone who rolled under 4 is brought to their knees by an incredibly loud shriek that rolls across the ship
Oct 30 21:01:20 <Soulless> 4df+5 tagging mechanical
Oct 30 21:01:21 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging mechanical: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 30 21:01:38 <Waxx> Salmander, can I tag my temporary aspect to boost my roll?
Oct 30 21:01:39 <Salmander> Alicel isn't
Oct 30 21:01:42 <Salmander> Sure
Oct 30 21:01:51 <Tom90deg> "Gaaah!"
Oct 30 21:01:54 <Photosynthetic> Glen buckles with a cry.
Oct 30 21:01:59 <Ragazzo> "Nnnh!" Lance goes down, sword clattering to the deck in front of him as he covers his ears.
Oct 30 21:02:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe falls to her knees, hands over her ears.
Oct 30 21:02:07 <Maddy> Alice is able to resist the horrible scream thanks to Light's stoicism.
Oct 30 21:02:14 <PaulS_laptop> As is John
Oct 30 21:02:21 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason stands frim, opening fire.
Oct 30 21:02:22 <Glacon> E4D: Jason stands frim, opening fire.: 6 (4df+5=0, -, +, +)
Oct 30 21:02:24 <Waxx> Dmitri digs his bootheels into the deck plates, standing with Alice and Light. He raises a hand and points at the FISH KING.
Oct 30 21:02:28 * Adhelami looks up, "…What is that sound?"
Oct 30 21:02:29 <Salmander> 4df+5
Oct 30 21:02:29 <Glacon> Salmander: 4 (4df+5=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 30 21:02:34 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+7 tagging "and the answer is a gun". Magdump!
Oct 30 21:02:35 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "and the answer is a gun". Magdump!: 6 (4df+7=+, -, 0, -)
Oct 30 21:02:43 <Salmander> 4df+5
Oct 30 21:02:44 <Glacon> Salmander: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, -, +)
Oct 30 21:02:46 <E4D> "ENGAGE!!! PUT IT DOWN!!!"
Oct 30 21:03:01 <Waxx> "COME ON, THEN, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HARD ENOUGH
Oct 30 21:03:03 <Waxx> !"
Oct 30 21:03:17 <Salmander> The gigantic eel is pelted with gunfire from jason and John and it falls back a bit
Oct 30 21:03:23 <Maddy> 4df+4 GUNSGUNS
Oct 30 21:03:24 <Glacon> Maddy: GUNSGUNS: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
Oct 30 21:03:27 * Light ducks under the rail and looks for a weak spot or something on the eel.
Oct 30 21:03:30 <Salmander> 4df+5
Oct 30 21:03:31 <Glacon> Salmander: 3 (4df+5=0, -, 0, -)
Oct 30 21:03:37 <Dawny> 4df+3 Dir mother whore
Oct 30 21:03:38 <Glacon> Dawny: Dir mother whore: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Oct 30 21:03:42 <Dawny> Die*
Oct 30 21:03:48 <Salmander> Roll mdef, kay
Oct 30 21:03:53 <Waxx> Dmitri draws his MAKAROV PM and begins firing in a blind fury at the FISH KING and also the SEA IN GENERAL.
Oct 30 21:03:59 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 7.0.1/20110928134238])
Oct 30 21:03:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe weakly gets to her feet. "Net it, Maybe alex got swallowed whole…"
Oct 30 21:04:05 <Dawny> 4df+3 don't rape my brain!
Oct 30 21:04:05 <Glacon> Dawny: don't rape my brain!: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Oct 30 21:04:08 <Salmander> The eel shrieks again as Alice's fire hits it in the eye
Oct 30 21:04:09 <Waxx> 4df+4 Firing
Oct 30 21:04:10 <Glacon> Waxx: Firing: 5 (4df+4=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 30 21:04:21 <Salmander> kay is also at ehr knees
Oct 30 21:04:27 <Salmander> 4df+5
Oct 30 21:04:28 <Glacon> Salmander: 8 (4df+5=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 30 21:04:37 <Photosynthetic> Glen climbs to its feet, shivering.
Oct 30 21:04:38 <Salmander> Dmitri completely misses in all his rage
Oct 30 21:04:42 <Light> She runs to the stairwell instead, while the guns fire. "Come on! If you're not armed, get over here!"
Oct 30 21:04:55 <Photosynthetic> Glen totters after Light.
Oct 30 21:05:06 <Salmander> It begins to catch up to the boat now and it opens its jaws wiiiiiide
Oct 30 21:05:21 <Maddy> "Grenade." Alice holds out her hand to Jason.
Oct 30 21:05:22 <E4D> "!"
Oct 30 21:05:24 <Light> "Run! Run!" She waves to everyone who's fallen down.
Oct 30 21:05:31 <Salmander> Bright yellow blood drips from its wounds into the ocean and illuminates scene
Oct 30 21:05:32 <E4D> He passes her a frag.
Oct 30 21:05:40 <Ragazzo> Lance swears, stumbling to his feet, eyes locked on the fish.
Oct 30 21:05:50 <Waxx> "KOMMANDIR!" Misha appears, and also tosses Dmitri a frag grenade, expending one of his fate points.
Oct 30 21:05:57 <PaulS_laptop> "I'll be right back" John disappears down below. Shortly thereafter, you hear a hydraulic whine and several mechanical *chunks*
Oct 30 21:05:58 <Tom90deg> "Smile you son of a bitch!"
Oct 30 21:06:11 <Maddy> 4df+6 Alice hardens her suit, putting some more muscle behind her throw.
Oct 30 21:06:11 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice hardens her suit, putting some more muscle behind her throw.: 7 (4df+6=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 30 21:06:21 <Maddy> Grenade in the mouf.
Oct 30 21:06:27 <Salmander> yep
Oct 30 21:06:31 <Salmander> Right in the gullet
Oct 30 21:06:33 <PaulS_laptop> [[redact]]
Oct 30 21:06:44 <Maddy> "CHOKE ON IT!"
Oct 30 21:06:50 <Laito> Artemis goes to the medbay to keep Adhelami company.
Oct 30 21:06:54 <E4D> "That's what he said…"
Oct 30 21:06:55 <PaulS_laptop> [[actually, don't redact]]
Oct 30 21:06:57 <Waxx> Dmitri hauls back and throws his grenade.
Oct 30 21:07:00 <Waxx> 4df+4 Throwing
Oct 30 21:07:01 <Glacon> Waxx: Throwing: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 30 21:07:10 <Salmander> Anoter one down the throat
Oct 30 21:07:16 <Salmander> The eel shrieks
Oct 30 21:07:20 * Adhelami looks very nervous and unhappy. The loud noises are not helping either. She sits and extends thread, thread thread…
Oct 30 21:07:23 <Salmander> Its jaws begin to descend
Oct 30 21:07:25 <Salmander> And then
Oct 30 21:07:29 <Salmander> BOOM
Oct 30 21:07:30 <PaulS_laptop> «Alicel, use the thrusters to bring the ship around. I want her facing 90 degrees to her current travel. Gonna give it a broadside»
Oct 30 21:07:31 <E4D> Jason dives to the deck.
Oct 30 21:07:38 <Ragazzo> Lance drops.
Oct 30 21:07:39 <Salmander> BOOM
Oct 30 21:07:46 * Light crouches in the stairwell.
Oct 30 21:07:49 <Photosynthetic> Glen tumbles down the stairs.
Oct 30 21:07:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe ducks by the railing
Oct 30 21:07:56 <Salmander> If the first explosion wasn't enough, the second sure was
Oct 30 21:07:57 <Maddy> Alice flops onto the deck with grace and ease.
Oct 30 21:07:58 <Waxx> Dmitri staggers as the boat rocks, observing impending doom!
Oct 30 21:07:59 <Photosynthetic> Knocked off its feet by the explosion.
Oct 30 21:08:06 <Soulless> «…Understood!» Alicel begins doing as ordered, not knowing if John has a good idea but dammit has has to try something.
Oct 30 21:08:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe gets to her feet, looking at the huge eel
Oct 30 21:08:26 <Salmander> There's a flash of yellow as its incandescent blood flies in all directions
Oct 30 21:08:36 <Salmander> …Zoe roll pdef
Oct 30 21:08:42 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Oct 30 21:08:44 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 30 21:09:07 <Salmander> Zoe is successfully not blinded by the blood, and somehow manages to dodge every drop
Oct 30 21:09:07 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+12, tagging "and the answer is a gun". When the ship turns around sufficiently to where the 30mm can traverse to meet it, John opens fire. *BOOM*
Oct 30 21:09:14 <Salmander> At what
Oct 30 21:09:20 <Tom90deg> "Have to try harder than that!"
Oct 30 21:09:24 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+12 at the eel
Oct 30 21:09:24 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: at the eel: 10 (4df+12=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 30 21:09:30 <E4D> «We got it.»
Oct 30 21:09:33 <Tom90deg> "God that stuff stinks."
Oct 30 21:09:41 <E4D> «CHECK FIRE, JOHN! EEL'S DEAD!»
Oct 30 21:09:42 <Salmander> The eel just exploded, bro
Oct 30 21:09:49 <Maddy> Alice is covered in more eel guts.
Oct 30 21:09:56 <Waxx> "I AM BULLET PROOF!"
Oct 30 21:09:59 <PaulS_laptop> «Rodger»
Oct 30 21:10:01 <Salmander> It's raining eel guts, hallelujah
Oct 30 21:10:15 <Waxx> Dmitri begins kicking pieces of eel meat into the sea, still cursing it.
Oct 30 21:10:17 <Ragazzo> Lance stands, shakily, wiping steaming eel guts and acidic blood off his clothes and armor.
Oct 30 21:10:21 <Laito> Artemis sits by Adhelami and pats her thread-wrapped hand comfortingly.
Oct 30 21:10:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe idly looks around to see if any teeth managed to land on deck
Oct 30 21:10:24 <Maddy> "Unagi f-for the next…forever."
Oct 30 21:10:28 <E4D> Jason claps Alice on the back.
Oct 30 21:10:38 * Adhelami looks to him, "Dahn Aleeks is lost in the water…"
Oct 30 21:10:42 <E4D> "Nice throw, hun. Learnin' at the feet of the master."
Oct 30 21:10:44 <PaulS_laptop> «Any sign of Alex?»
Oct 30 21:10:50 <Salmander> Quite a few teeth. They're about the size of a butcher knife.
Oct 30 21:10:53 <Photosynthetic> Glen staggers back up the stairs, tripping at the top and splatting into a puddle of eel blood.
Oct 30 21:11:18 <Photosynthetic> "Ow," it mumbles, reaching out a paw to swat idly at a nearby tooth.
Oct 30 21:11:21 <Laito> Artemis nods, unwilling to share that the crew just had to battle a platoon of deadly eels in Alex's vicinity.
Oct 30 21:11:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe picks up a few of the teeth, pocketing them to look at later.
Oct 30 21:11:34 <Maddy> "Thanks b-babe…I just wish w-we could have found Alex."
Oct 30 21:11:55 <Tom90deg> "We should check the Eel's stoumach if it's possible…"
Oct 30 21:11:56 <Photosynthetic> Glen pulls its eel tooth closer, peering dazedly at it.
Oct 30 21:11:59 <Waxx> Dmitri stands on the stern of the ship, gripping onto the rails until his fingers go numb.
Oct 30 21:11:59 * Light heads out of the stairwell, looking unamused at all these eel guts. She reaches out a hand to help pull Glen up, if he wants to take it somehow.
Oct 30 21:12:02 <Photosynthetic> It looks up. "Alex…"
Oct 30 21:12:03 <Maddy> Alice grabs a coupe teeth too, she knows Jason will want one, Joey too, probaby.
Oct 30 21:12:06 <Adhelami> She drops her hands into her lap, "I am so worried, I think i might die…" She shuts her eye as her head is pounding.
Oct 30 21:12:09 <Photosynthetic> Glen accepts the hand.
Oct 30 21:12:23 <Dawny> Kay looks up, then closes her eyes…the guilt has finally hit her.
Oct 30 21:12:27 <Photosynthetic> (By maneuvering one of its iron fencing bits into Light's grip.)
Oct 30 21:12:29 <Salmander> The teeth an incandescent white
Oct 30 21:12:30 <Tom90deg> "John, can we rig up the net thing to hold the eel?"
Oct 30 21:12:34 <Waxx> Misha comes down to meet him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Kommandir. I am sorry."
Oct 30 21:12:42 * Light helps steady Glen, then walks over to Alice and Jason.
Oct 30 21:12:42 <Soulless> Alicel comes down to harvest himself a few eel teeth for throwing later.
Oct 30 21:12:43 <Salmander> Probably looked pretty creepy to see a shining smile underwater
Oct 30 21:12:51 <Photosynthetic> On its feet again, it comes along with Light.
Oct 30 21:12:54 <Maddy> "…did Misha just english?"
Oct 30 21:12:55 <PaulS_laptop> John can't hear Zoe
Oct 30 21:12:57 <Laito> "The others are doing their best, I'msure if it."
Oct 30 21:13:06 <Light> She pauses, then says, "Good show," to the duo.
Oct 30 21:13:15 <Tom90deg> «John, can we rig up the net to hold the eel in one place?»
Oct 30 21:13:35 <Ragazzo> "…." Lance slaps his left ear. Sploosh. "…that's disgusting."
Oct 30 21:13:41 <Salmander> Alicel suddenly finds himself stuck in the ribcage of the eel
Oct 30 21:13:41 <Maddy> "T-thanks.'
Oct 30 21:13:45 <PaulS_laptop> «Sure. Net's already rigged, just deploy it again. we'll backtrack and hoist it up»
Oct 30 21:13:48 <Salmander> As it fell from high in the sky
Oct 30 21:14:02 <Tom90deg> "Just…wnat to check. Maybe Alex pulled a Jonah."
Oct 30 21:14:16 <Waxx> Dmitri coughs violently from the sheer amount of RAGE he is enduring.
Oct 30 21:14:35 <Tom90deg> «»
Oct 30 21:14:39 <Photosynthetic> "Alex?" it asks.
Oct 30 21:14:45 <Soulless> «I am in a ribcage.»
Oct 30 21:14:56 <Tom90deg> «This is gonna be gross, trying to examine it.»
Oct 30 21:15:02 <Adhelami> "Sometimes, I think it is so difficult to trust in the fate of The Maker." Her eye looks down sadly.
Oct 30 21:15:05 <Maddy> Alice looks at Alicel. "Huh. N-need some help?"
Oct 30 21:15:16 <Light> "Wouldn't be the strangest thing he's ever done. Zoe, if you pull it up, I'll give you a hand."
Oct 30 21:15:18 <Dawny> Kay walks over to Dmitri, shaking. "I…I'm…I fucked up…"
Oct 30 21:15:20 <Light> She glances at Dmitri.
Oct 30 21:15:29 <Soulless> Alicel regards the bones. "I would like to make knives out of these later."
Oct 30 21:15:41 <Tom90deg> "Don't think we can pull it up, but we can figure out something."
Oct 30 21:15:44 <Maddy> "G-good idea. U-use every part of it."
Oct 30 21:15:47 <Tom90deg> "And thanks."
Oct 30 21:15:58 <Light> "Hm."
Oct 30 21:15:58 <Soulless> "In the meantime, would anyone like to help me get out of this?" He takes out a knife and futilely cuts at a bone.
Oct 30 21:16:08 <Soulless> Because no, Alicel is no fighting bot, he cannot fight good.
Oct 30 21:16:11 <Ragazzo> Lance goes to Alicel.
Oct 30 21:16:13 <PaulS_laptop> John heads to the side now facing the carcass
Oct 30 21:16:16 <Laito> "He trusts us, perhaps, to trust him," Artemis offers, somewhat unhelpfully.
Oct 30 21:16:22 <PaulS_laptop> "The white eel!"
Oct 30 21:16:31 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 He lifts the bone cage away. (ath)
Oct 30 21:16:32 <Glacon> Ragazzo: He lifts the bone cage away. (ath): 5 (4df+3=+, -, +, +)
Oct 30 21:16:43 <Photosynthetic> Glen slips under the edge of the ribcage to join Alicel.
Oct 30 21:16:48 <Adhelami> "Hm. The way of the world is so difficult, and I am a simple woman within it."
Oct 30 21:16:54 <Soulless> Does it lift?
Oct 30 21:16:59 <Laito> "We all are."
Oct 30 21:17:08 <Tom90deg> «John, how you want to rig up the carcas?»
Oct 30 21:17:09 <Salmander> Yep
Oct 30 21:17:33 <Waxx> Misha and Dmitri exchange a few quiet words in Russian, before they turn back from the railing. Dmitri looks quite drained, and Misha has to support him as they walk,
Oct 30 21:17:52 <Soulless> Alicel scurries out with Glen, hugging it.
Oct 30 21:17:57 <Dawny> "I'm sorry…" Kay calls after them.
Oct 30 21:17:58 <Adhelami> "A… cog?" She smiles a little.
Oct 30 21:18:08 * Light follows John.
Oct 30 21:18:10 <Ragazzo> Lance tosses the rib aside for later use.
Oct 30 21:18:10 <PaulS_laptop> "Bring it alongside"
Oct 30 21:18:22 <Laito> "Cogs in a mighty machine."
Oct 30 21:18:59 <PaulS_laptop> John, having read Moby Dick, begins rigging it up
Oct 30 21:19:02 <Waxx> Dmitri only walks a few meters before stumbling and dropping to his knees. Misha tries to help him up.
Oct 30 21:19:28 <Light> "Never got that book." She attempts to help him some more.
Oct 30 21:19:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe also tries to help.
Oct 30 21:19:38 <Adhelami> "See, I remembered." She taps her head, and then adjusts herself in her bed, "…He helped me very much. I hope he is ok, Oh…" She takes a deep breath.
Oct 30 21:19:42 <Dawny> Kay rushes to Dmitri. "Come on Sir…medbay…please"
Oct 30 21:20:42 <Waxx> He swats everyone away. Dmitri is completely fine, but this man who lost his wife and shed not a single tear in public is now on his knees, weeping openly.
Oct 30 21:21:18 <Tom90deg> «Lets go fast John, just in case…»
Oct 30 21:21:24 <Photosynthetic> Glen stills in Alicel's arms, watching Dmitri.
Oct 30 21:21:25 <Dawny> Kay tries to hug him, figuring she's the last person he wants to see. "I'm so sorry Sir…I didn't mean to…"
Oct 30 21:21:25 <Maddy> "G-give hiim his s-space…"
Oct 30 21:21:44 <Soulless> Alicel wanders over to Dmitri when he is able to, regards his tears and his attitude.
Oct 30 21:22:18 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John continues rigging shit up
Oct 30 21:22:18 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John continues rigging shit up: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 30 21:22:23 <E4D> "John! Help me police this brass and get the deck washed. I don't anyone slippin' on this shit…"
Oct 30 21:22:29 <Laito> "I hope so as well. He was nice to us when we were under the scrutiny of the others."
Oct 30 21:22:44 <Adhelami> "Are the others unkind to you..?"
Oct 30 21:22:46 <PaulS_laptop> "Gimmie a sec, bringing Moby Eel up alongside for use"
Oct 30 21:23:10 <Photosynthetic> Glen presses a gentle paw to the center of Alicel's chest. "Give him space," it says softly.
Oct 30 21:23:34 <Waxx> Misha taps Dmitri. [Kommandir, come on, you are embarrassing yourself. At least do this in private.]
Oct 30 21:24:03 <Soulless> "I know." He is actually not too close to Dmitri, just regarding his pain. And his loss. And trying to learn.
Oct 30 21:24:12 <Dawny> [Misha, let him morn. It's not embarrassing] Kay scolds gently.
Oct 30 21:24:44 <Salmander> 4df-2
Oct 30 21:24:44 <Glacon> Salmander: -2 (4df-2=+, -, -, +)
Oct 30 21:24:49 <Laito> "We were not trusted at first. Our church is known to be violent and terroristic."
Oct 30 21:24:53 <Salmander> Johnny has no idea what the fuck is going on
Oct 30 21:24:53 <Maddy> Alice is still retrieving teeth and flesh for food and nomnomnom
Oct 30 21:24:53 <Waxx> Misha gives Kay a look and helps Dmitri to his feet anyway, ushering him away from everyone. Dmitri wobbles a bit and allows himself to be pushed along.
Oct 30 21:25:04 <Soulless> He pulls away once he's seen enough. Those letters Dmitri typed that he saw when he was in his room… It's starting to make sense.
Oct 30 21:25:49 <Dawny> «I'm sorry Alex» Kay goes to medbay.