Moose Supremacy

Apr 18 01:42:26 <Maddy> Claudia is still looking around when…
Apr 18 01:42:33 <Geothermal> Jake comes running from the trees towards the camp shouting "MOOSE!"
Apr 18 01:42:42 <Maddy> «Someones coming…»
Apr 18 01:42:46 <TroyL> "God damnit!"
Apr 18 01:42:55 <Maddy> «And apparently a moo- oh I see it now.»
Apr 18 01:42:59 <TroyL> Lament picks up Bou and runs for the LAV.
Apr 18 01:43:30 <Maddy> The moose is right on Jake's tail, full of rage and slobering.
Apr 18 01:43:56 <Maddy> 4df+4 physdef, Jake.
Apr 18 01:43:56 <CROM> Maddy: physdef, Jake.: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Apr 18 01:44:07 <Geothermal> 4df+3
Apr 18 01:44:08 <CROM> Geothermal: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Apr 18 01:44:30 <TroyL> …
Apr 18 01:45:27 <Maddy> The moose rams Jake, throwing him into the LAV with amazing force. He has the wind knocked from him.
Apr 18 01:45:54 <TroyL> «Claudia! Aim at the moose and press that button I told you not to press!»
Apr 18 01:45:56 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle stands, drops her soup, and stealths
Apr 18 01:45:56 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle stands, drops her soup, and stealths: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
Apr 18 01:46:11 <Dexanote> She slips back to the LAV.
Apr 18 01:46:25 <Maddy> «Uhm ok…»
Apr 18 01:46:31 <Geothermal> Jake is struggling to his feet, trying to get a hold on his shotgun
Apr 18 01:47:21 <Maddy> 4df+6 Die moose!
Apr 18 01:47:21 <CROM> Maddy: Die moose!: 7 (4df+6=0, +, +, -)
Apr 18 01:47:37 <Maddy> 4df+4 I am moose!
Apr 18 01:47:38 <CROM> Maddy: I am moose!: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Apr 18 01:48:30 <Maddy> Claudia manages to hit the moose! Woah! «I hit I hit!» the moose stumbles a moment. Anyone else attacking?
Apr 18 01:49:13 <TroyL> Lament is protecting THE BOU.
Apr 18 01:49:33 * Waxx has quit (Quit: A bear is just a man who made a choice.)
Apr 18 01:50:08 <Geothermal> 4df+5 Focus boost. "Eat boomstick!"
Apr 18 01:50:08 <CROM> Geothermal: Focus boost. "Eat boomstick!": 6 (4df+5=0, -, +, +)
Apr 18 01:50:25 <Maddy> 4df+4 Mooose?
Apr 18 01:50:26 <CROM> Maddy: Mooose?: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Apr 18 01:51:12 <Maddy> The moose bellows in agony, bleeding fairly badly. Last chance for attacks anyone?
Apr 18 01:52:38 <Maddy> Alright, his turn.
Apr 18 01:52:46 <Dexanote> 4df+5 Myr's off to one side! She drops stealth, taking the moose by surprise, unloading her twin pistols!
Apr 18 01:52:47 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr's off to one side! She drops stealth, taking the moose by surprise, unloading her twin pistols!: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, 0, 0)
Apr 18 01:53:04 <Maddy> 4df+4 oh man, myrtle you sneak.
Apr 18 01:53:05 <CROM> Maddy: oh man, myrtle you sneak.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Apr 18 01:53:24 <Dexanote> "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOOSE AROUND HERE!?"
Apr 18 01:53:47 <Geothermal> "IT
Apr 18 01:53:54 <Echo> Because it's Canada, you big Canadian.
Apr 18 01:53:55 <TroyL> "I AM CERTAIN FINN IS RESPONSIBLE!"
Apr 18 01:53:59 <Geothermal> 's Canada! In a forest!"
Apr 18 01:54:13 <Maddy> Ok now it's his turn.
Apr 18 01:54:20 <Maddy> 1d3
Apr 18 01:54:21 <CROM> Maddy: 1 (1d3=1)
Apr 18 01:54:39 <Maddy> 4df+4 The moose, in its rage and pain charges the LAV.
Apr 18 01:54:40 <CROM> Maddy: The moose, in its rage and pain charges the LAV.: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Apr 18 01:54:58 <Maddy> nothing happens, it's a tank.
Apr 18 01:55:13 <Maddy> you guys go.
Apr 18 01:55:26 <Maddy> «I can't hit it, it's too close to the tank.»
Apr 18 01:56:02 <Geothermal> "I got it!"
Apr 18 01:56:17 <Geothermal> 4df+3 Shotgun to the FACE
Apr 18 01:56:17 <Dexanote> "Then turn the tank and hit it!"
Apr 18 01:56:18 <CROM> Geothermal: Shotgun to the FACE: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Apr 18 01:56:31 <Maddy> 4df+4 moooose?
Apr 18 01:56:32 <CROM> Maddy: moooose?: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Apr 18 01:56:32 <Dexanote> There really is no reason that a shotgun to the face should harm this very angry moose.
Apr 18 01:56:38 <Maddy> And it doesnt
Apr 18 01:57:18 <Geothermal> It did before…
Apr 18 01:57:40 <TroyL> Misfire?
Apr 18 01:57:51 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myrtle steps back and tries to relax, Stealthing naturally.
Apr 18 01:57:51 <CROM> Dexanote: Myrtle steps back and tries to relax, Stealthing naturally.: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
Apr 18 01:58:05 <Maddy> 4df+3 eyes on moose.
Apr 18 01:58:07 <CROM> Maddy: eyes on moose.: 7 (4df+3=+, +, +, +)
Apr 18 01:58:15 <Maddy> …the moose sees you Myrtle.
Apr 18 01:58:22 <Maddy> He judges your soul.
Apr 18 01:59:07 <Maddy> For a moment it locks eys with you, and it just knows.
Apr 18 01:59:11 <Dexanote> http://myfacewhen.com/images/196.jpg "… Troy…"
Apr 18 01:59:51 <Geothermal> 4df+3 ANOTHER shotgun to the FACE
Apr 18 01:59:52 <CROM> Geothermal: ANOTHER shotgun to the FACE: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, -, +)
Apr 18 02:00:16 <Maddy> 4df+4 will take the lower of the two…
Apr 18 02:00:17 <CROM> Maddy: will take the lower of the two…: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Apr 18 02:00:24 <Maddy> >:| Crom you're being a bitch.
Apr 18 02:00:32 <Dexanote> http://myfacewhen.com/i/493.jpg sorry this was Myr's face
Apr 18 02:00:37 <Geothermal> Teething problems
Apr 18 02:00:49 <Maddy> The moose suddenly moves its head and Jake hits an antler.
Apr 18 02:01:04 <Maddy> This pisses it the fuck off.
Apr 18 02:01:19 <Dexanote> Myr scrambles back, trying to put the LAV between her and the animal. "WHERE IS FINN."
Apr 18 02:01:34 <Geothermal> "Oh shit."
Apr 18 02:01:35 <Maddy> «Whoever you are get in here.»
Apr 18 02:01:42 <Maddy> 1d3 targeting
Apr 18 02:01:44 <CROM> Maddy: targeting: 3 (1d3=3)
Apr 18 02:02:34 <Maddy> 4df+4 physdef Jake, or athletics to get into the LAV.
Apr 18 02:02:35 <CROM> Maddy: physdef Jake, or athletics to get into the LAV.: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Apr 18 02:02:55 <Geothermal> 4df+3 Ninfa dodge roll/flip into the tank
Apr 18 02:02:56 <CROM> Geothermal: Ninfa dodge roll/flip into the tank: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Apr 18 02:03:21 <Maddy> he gets into the LAV…but with the help of ANTLER! -1 body
Apr 18 02:04:41 <Geothermal> Jake lands on his head inside the LAV. "OW"
Apr 18 02:05:20 <Maddy> «SOME ONE KILL IT!» Claudia's accent is so much more intense now.
Apr 18 02:05:24 <Dexanote> Myrtle goes through different contingencies in her head. They can try to shoot it, yes, but it's too close for any real effect. Finn's probably having fucksex with the naga- she blanches at that and shakes her head- and besides he's completely useless anyway. Birdman's gone somewhere so he's not gonna help. Alanoch's probably passed out.
Apr 18 02:06:20 <Maddy> «I'm coming down…I dont have any instruments…»
Apr 18 02:06:45 <Dexanote> She's not completely sure the extent of Claudia's power, but it probably doesn't work on mundane animals, so that's right out. Lament's not used to containing moose, and besides, he needs time to prepare…
Apr 18 02:07:05 <Geothermal> Jake loads a couple shells into his shotgun from his pocket. "I can stick my head out and blast it. Hopefully we can kill it. I left my bag out there."
Apr 18 02:08:01 <TroyL> "SCRAW!" Tank arrives!
Apr 18 02:08:11 <Dexanote> <CLaudia can your gift hold the moose?»
Apr 18 02:08:18 <TroyL> "Scraw!" He nods eagerly. "Scraw sssccrrawww caw scraawwsss!"
Apr 18 02:09:16 <Maddy> She drops into the back of the LAV. "We shall find out…this will sound…odd." she clears her throat
Apr 18 02:09:16 <Dexanote> And oh god damn it the crippled bird is back.
Apr 18 02:09:32 <Echo> Pause
Apr 18 02:09:38 <Echo> TroyL
Apr 18 02:09:43 <Echo> You have my blessing
Apr 18 02:10:10 <TroyL> "Scraw."
Apr 18 02:10:25 <Maddy> 4df+4 She starts to sing, her voice inhuman, and odd. Piicture glados singing, or the turrret opera.
Apr 18 02:10:26 <CROM> Maddy: She starts to sing, her voice inhuman, and odd. Piicture glados singing, or the turrret opera.: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Apr 18 02:10:31 <Maddy> 4df+2 Moose?
Apr 18 02:10:32 <CROM> Maddy: Moose?: 2 (4df+2=-, -, +, +)
Apr 18 02:10:32 <TroyL> Tank is moving on up! He's gonna try to attack this damned moose and teach this fucker a lesson!
Apr 18 02:10:51 <Maddy> The moose is frozen in its tracks this round, as long as Claudia is singing.
Apr 18 02:11:25 <TroyL> Tank stares for a long moment at the moose. Now… Now is the time for tank… to become… the hero.
Apr 18 02:11:38 <TroyL> 4df+8
Apr 18 02:11:39 <CROM> TroyL: 7 (4df+8=0, +, -, -)
Apr 18 02:12:22 <Dexanote> Myr slides out from behind the LAV, readying both pistols.
Apr 18 02:14:44 <TroyL> Myr gets an opportunity to see Tank flapping once or twice. He lets out what can only be called an ear piercing 'Scraw!' and a crash of thunder seems to sound in the distance. A moment later, a bolt of lightening slams down into the bird, and you must assume that he's dead.. except that… Far about you, the thunder continues. Looking up, you see a massive, gigantic bird. Easily ten feet
Apr 18 02:14:44 <TroyL> accross. Each flap of its winds seems to send the sound of thunder rolling through the air. Ear scraw sounds like lightening striking a tree. It looks down at the moose…
Apr 18 02:14:55 <TroyL> 4df+4 LIGHTENING STRIKE, MOTHERFUCKER!
Apr 18 02:14:55 <CROM> TroyL: LIGHTENING STRIKE, MOTHERFUCKER!: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Apr 18 02:15:12 <Maddy> No defense hes enthraled
Apr 18 02:15:29 <Dexanote> "…" Myr drops her pistols.
Apr 18 02:16:00 <Maddy> Desribe the carnage
Apr 18 02:17:23 * Dexanote has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.88.2 [Firefox 11.0/20120312181643])
Apr 18 02:17:42 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Apr 18 02:19:42 <TroyL> The lightening slams down into the moose's body, sending it flying away from the LAV. It's unlike any strike you've ever seen, as it seems to continue so long as the bird in the sky continues to cry out loudly. The moose's fur seems to smoke and burn as its body smoulders, burned into the ground like it's nothing, turning from living to dead to bones to ashes to dust as the cry seems to
Apr 18 02:19:42 <TroyL> continue. After a long moment, the strike ends, and thunder continues for a moment as the bird in the sky drifts lower. About ten feet above the LAV, you see a bolt of lightening ascend back into the sky, and a weak "Scraw" as Tank tumbles awkwardly on his poorly healed wing, landing awkwardly… in Myr's hair.
Apr 18 02:19:47 <TroyL> Everything smells of ozone.
Apr 18 02:20:49 <Dexanote> A few moments pass, and Myr falls back on her butt. "What the hell was that."
Apr 18 02:21:20 <TroyL> "Scraw."
Apr 18 02:21:41 <Geothermal> Jake snaps out of his stupor he'd been imposed on, and sticks his head out the LAV. He slurs "Is sit ded dyet?"
Apr 18 02:21:47 <Maddy> Claudia stops singing, realizing the animal is good and dead.
Apr 18 02:22:31 <Dexanote> Myr's glasses slide off her face, Tank still on her head. She blinks blankly.
Apr 18 02:22:43 <Maddy> "Was that…the little bird?" she's out of breath and her voice still distorted as hell. She sounds like GLaDos.
Apr 18 02:22:49 <Maddy> With a german accent
Apr 18 02:23:24 <Dexanote> She picks Tank out of her hair and sets him gently on the ground, stumbling back from him. "Is anybody hurt?"
Apr 18 02:23:38 <Geothermal> Jake falls on his ass in the LAV, still dizzy from the mindlock.
Apr 18 02:24:22 <TroyL> "Scraw." Tank looks exhausted. He seems to teeter for a moment before falling back on his birdfeathers. "Scraww…" He tilts over some.
Apr 18 02:24:32 <Maddy> "I think the-" she clears her throat going back to normal. "I think the new man is hurt."
Apr 18 02:24:47 <Geothermal> "I'm good." Jake shouts out of machine. "Once I get my supplies I will be anyways."
Apr 18 02:25:01 <Maddy> She makes a happy martin call for Tank.
Apr 18 02:26:21 <TroyL> Tank scraws on the ground, seemingly out of it. All that took a lot out of the little bird!
Apr 18 02:26:47 <Dexanote> Myr takes a deep breath, pulling herself to her feet. She toddles over to the other side of the LAV, skirting the moosebones, within line of sight of Jake. "And who are you?"
Apr 18 02:26:50 <Maddy> "Did you know Tank could do that?"
Apr 18 02:27:03 <Maddy> Bou shakes her head.
Apr 18 02:27:33 <TroyL> Lament is staring.
Apr 18 02:27:44 <TroyL> "I told them.. to let me… put the bird in a cage! Damnit!"
Apr 18 02:28:02 <Maddy> "Well he seems to be defensive of us…"
Apr 18 02:28:06 <Dexanote> Myr looks at Lament like a cow looks at an oncoming train.
Apr 18 02:28:48 <Dexanote> "One thing at a time. The bird is knocked out, and we have a stranger bleeding in our transport."
Apr 18 02:29:21 <Maddy> "Yes, that seems urgent…" she sighs. "I am sorry you had to hear that…for what it's worth."
Apr 18 02:29:26 <Geothermal> "Name's Jake. Thanks for the hand."
Apr 18 02:30:18 <Geothermal> Jake exits the LAV and slowly makes his way to the bones. "Damn."