OODA in Action

Oct 12 22:23:18 <E4D> «Everyone, I need shooters. If you can hit a target past 200 yards, see me by the LAV.»
Oct 12 22:23:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe puts up her tent as well.
Oct 12 22:23:31 <Tom90deg> 4df Tent
Oct 12 22:23:31 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Tent: -3 (4df=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 12 22:23:36 <E4D> 4df
Oct 12 22:23:37 <Glacon> E4D: 0 (4df=-, -, +, +)
Oct 12 22:23:39 * SpaceMao|work (~PI.569993B1.EFB4EC88.EB3D692B|criordna#PI.569993B1.EFB4EC88.EB3D692B|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Oct 12 22:23:44 * SpaceMao|work is now known as SpaceMao
Oct 12 22:23:47 <E4D> It collapses. What a fucking moron.
Oct 12 22:23:58 <Tom90deg> "Bloody hell…I hate tents."
Oct 12 22:24:05 <Waxx> Dmitri perks up. "That is me, then." He turns to Misha. [Misha, set up the tent and stow the gear. I will be back shortly.] [Can I come Kommandir?] [No, just stay here.]
Oct 12 22:24:13 <Dawny> Kay heads over to the LAV. "What's up Corporal?"
Oct 12 22:24:25 <Salmander> Johnny is on her shoulder, holding a bazooka
Oct 12 22:24:26 <Dawny> [Bye Misha] Kay smiles to him.
Oct 12 22:24:43 <Maddy> Alice is there, of course
Oct 12 22:24:52 <Waxx> Dmitri grabs his AEK-971, drapes himself in his rain cape and heads over.
Oct 12 22:24:52 <Ragazzo> Zoe might notice that dusty's tent is appealingly erect, and not flopping on the ground.
Oct 12 22:25:06 <Salmander> Redd shows up, his magnum in hand
Oct 12 22:25:08 <Ragazzo> 1d6 Tent Quality Index
Oct 12 22:25:09 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Tent Quality Index: 1 (1d6=1)
Oct 12 22:25:17 <Ragazzo> Just kidding, it's shit.
Oct 12 22:25:50 <Gerald> "I see. I do not believe that the Insurgency had managed to create a new form of monster….are you sure this was an Insurgent?"
Oct 12 22:26:16 <Salmander> "It appeared to be committing a form of espionage."
Oct 12 22:26:21 <Dawny> "Charon, leave him alone, he's trying to protect us."
Oct 12 22:26:28 <E4D> "All right, who do I got?"
Oct 12 22:26:43 <Waxx> Dmitri raises a hand.
Oct 12 22:26:54 <Gerald> "I am simply wondering what new kind of beast we had managed to create in such a short amount of time." Charon honestly doesn't realize that he's talking about a damn caterpillar.
Oct 12 22:27:00 <Maddy> "You always got me hun."
Oct 12 22:27:01 <Salmander> Redd raises a glove
Oct 12 22:27:16 <E4D> "Someone give Redd a rifle."
Oct 12 22:27:19 <Dawny> "I'm here Corporal"
Oct 12 22:27:31 <Gerald> Charon doesn't shoot.
Oct 12 22:27:34 <Salmander> "It was very exotic." Johnny nods to Charon.
Oct 12 22:28:06 <E4D> "All right… that post that Redd found? We're gonna fucking kill everyone there."
Oct 12 22:28:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe dosn't shoot, and she dosn't have any weapons either
Oct 12 22:28:38 <Waxx> Dmitri nods. "Sounds good to me."
Oct 12 22:28:39 <Soulless> Alicel can't shoot. He has his gun but damned if he can actually fire it with any efficiency.
Oct 12 22:28:43 <Ragazzo> Dusty crawls out of his shitty tent to seew hat's happening.
Oct 12 22:29:24 <Salmander> "Post?"
Oct 12 22:30:13 <E4D> "Yeah, Custer, we found a hostile enemy emplacement. They shot one of out people earlier. We're gonna give 'em their money's worth."
Oct 12 22:30:33 <E4D> "Colonel? You want this one?"
Oct 12 22:30:35 <Tom90deg> "HEy Dusty, you wnat to help me with this tent? I hate camping…"
Oct 12 22:30:39 <Waxx> "Certainly."
Oct 12 22:30:45 <Dawny> "Let's do this shit"
Oct 12 22:30:45 <Waxx> "Who do we have again?"
Oct 12 22:30:46 <Ragazzo> "Ugh, god yes."
Oct 12 22:30:52 <Ragazzo> "My tent is crap too."
Oct 12 22:31:14 <E4D> If you're going, head over to #afteractionmission
Oct 12 22:32:22 <Waxx> "Who do we have again?"
Oct 12 22:33:02 <Salmander> Redd examines his rifle. "Right here."
Oct 12 22:33:03 <Maddy> "I-I'm here.
Oct 12 22:34:00 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission E4D
Oct 12 22:34:00 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to E4D
Oct 12 22:34:20 <Waxx> "…Anyone else?"
Oct 12 22:34:43 <Dawny> "Looks like just us four"
Oct 12 22:35:02 <Waxx> "Dodge Ridge will be coming as well, I assume."
Oct 12 22:36:34 <Dawny> "Maybe, I don't know"
Oct 12 22:37:17 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.EEA1F7A9-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.EEA1F7A9-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 22:37:19 <Waxx> "The post is not far from here."
Oct 12 22:37:40 <Waxx> "I think we should travel on foot, go in quietly, expend some ammunition, and withdraw back into the shadows before they know anything has happened."
Oct 12 22:37:53 <Waxx> "It will be difficult to conceal our approach with the vehicles."
Oct 12 22:37:57 <E4D> They can set out whenever they like, and the Colonel is satisfied they are ready.
Oct 12 22:38:05 <Dawny> "Oh, and we have Johnny"
Oct 12 22:38:11 <Waxx> "A bit of a walk, to be sure, but this is war."
Oct 12 22:38:21 <Maddy> "S-shall I get suited u-up then?"
Oct 12 22:38:43 <Waxx> "Yes. Gear up and be ready to leave in three minutes."
Oct 12 22:38:51 <Waxx> "Travel light."
Oct 12 22:39:16 <Maddy> Alice goes to get her Sunday best.
Oct 12 22:40:01 <Waxx> Dmitri checks over his gear once more, assuring himself that he is ready. Everything looks good, so we can start once you all are ready.
Oct 12 22:40:25 <Dawny> "Should I take the large medkit Sir?"
Oct 12 22:40:46 <Waxx> "Too much bulk. Bring some light trauma supplies and that is all."
Oct 12 22:40:50 <Salmander> Redd gets a rifle from somewhere and stand ready, holding it to his side.
Oct 12 22:40:52 <Waxx> "Travel light, like I said."
Oct 12 22:41:00 <Salmander> Pause
Oct 12 22:41:57 <Waxx> "Is everyone ready?"
Oct 12 22:42:39 * Improved_Sabitsuki (PI.07EA0955.AF5E4523.A5501F65|tibbiM#PI.07EA0955.AF5E4523.A5501F65|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 22:43:16 * Sabitsuki has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Improved_Sabitsuki))
Oct 12 22:43:31 * Improved_Sabitsuki is now known as Sabitsuki
Oct 12 22:43:33 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Sabitsuki
Oct 12 22:43:33 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Sabitsuki
Oct 12 22:51:54 <Waxx> IS EVERYONE READY
Oct 12 22:51:55 <Waxx> Y/N
Oct 12 22:51:59 <Sabitsuki> i'm coming
Oct 12 22:52:00 <Dexanote> Y
Oct 12 22:52:12 <Maddy> Waiting on Dawny
Oct 12 22:52:33 <Gerald> OH YEAH
Oct 12 22:52:52 <Sabitsuki> Akane shows up wherever in her dark rain coat and rifle.
Oct 12 22:53:14 <Maddy> Alice is in El-Ahrairah, cammies over top and whichever of her guns seems appropriate.
Oct 12 22:55:55 <Waxx> "Remember, in this engagement we are not lingering. We go quietly, hit fast, and leave."
Oct 12 22:56:04 <Waxx> "No sticking around. We are not here to gather intelligence or count bodies."
Oct 12 22:56:04 <Salmander> Redd is the same as ever, except he's holding a nasty looking rifle
Oct 12 22:56:16 <Maddy> "Of c-course."
Oct 12 22:57:49 <Waxx> "Remember your discipline. Do not engage until I say so, or we are fired upon. But none of you are going to be stupid enough to give us away first, right?"
Oct 12 22:58:20 <Salmander> "Nope."
Oct 12 22:58:30 <Maddy> "D-don't worry about me, Colonel. J-jason's taught me well."
Oct 12 22:58:45 <Waxx> "Very good. I trust you all."
Oct 12 22:58:56 <Sabitsuki> Akane looks at Redd for moment and then pulls her hood up.
Oct 12 22:59:01 <Dawny> Kay grabs two of the smaller medkits and heads back over. "Ready Sir"
Oct 12 22:59:23 <Maddy> Alice puts on her helmet
Oct 12 23:00:11 <Salmander> Redd pulls down his hat
Oct 12 23:00:14 <Waxx> "Very good." Dmitri pulls a small compass from a lanyard on his neck and checks it, then orients himself.
Oct 12 23:00:29 <Waxx> "If you see mud or loose dirt on the way, spread it on your face. Blacken as much of your skin as possible."
Oct 12 23:00:38 <E4D> Due roughly east, along the road, approximately 1.5 miles, across a clearing.
Oct 12 23:00:42 <Dawny> "Copy"
Oct 12 23:01:03 <Waxx> He draws the hood of his rain cape over his head and motions for them to move out. "Redd, you take point. Follow the road, but stay off of it."
Oct 12 23:01:40 <Salmander> Redd nods and takes point, following the road but staying off it.
Oct 12 23:01:48 <Waxx> TO THE LETTER, I LIKE THAT
Oct 12 23:02:23 <Salmander> Sorry I used passive tense :(
Oct 12 23:02:41 <Maddy> Alice follows!
Oct 12 23:03:15 <Dawny> Kay takes a nice middle spot and follows.
Oct 12 23:03:25 <Sabitsuki> Akane follows, her eyes wandering to possible ambush spots.
Oct 12 23:03:37 <Waxx> In a low whisper, just loud enough for them to hear, "Radio silence from this point on. Hand signals. If you need to use the radio, signal with mic clicks. Voice transmissions, emergency only."
Oct 12 23:03:58 <Dawny> Kay nods and continues.
Oct 12 23:04:18 <Salmander> The hat nods and Redd watches the road up ahead.
Oct 12 23:05:52 <E4D> Redd, perception.
Oct 12 23:06:35 <Salmander> 4df+3 what 'ave we 'ere
Oct 12 23:06:36 <Glacon> Salmander: what 'ave we 'ere: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Oct 12 23:07:00 <E4D> He can make out the triple-strands of concertina.
Oct 12 23:07:11 <E4D> The tree and line of bushes from before are just ahead.
Oct 12 23:07:22 * Tom90deg (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.A90C65A3-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 23:08:01 <Waxx> Dmitri snaps his fingers quietly to get their attention. He points to Redd and Kay, motioning for them to keep an eye on the ground in case of mines or booby traps. Everyone else should keep their heads up.
Oct 12 23:08:39 <Dawny> Kay nods and starts sweeping the ground for mines and such.
Oct 12 23:08:42 <Salmander> Redd points to the trees, and then to the concertina.
Oct 12 23:11:54 <Salmander> Redd also sweeps the ground, looking for little 2s and 1s. God forbid they find a 4.
Oct 12 23:12:23 <Maddy> Alice is still keeping a regular old look out. Go Alice
Oct 12 23:12:37 <E4D> Everyone, perception.
Oct 12 23:12:46 <Maddy> 4df+3 Eyes!
Oct 12 23:12:47 <Glacon> Maddy: Eyes!: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Oct 12 23:12:57 <Dawny> 4df+2 Mines?
Oct 12 23:12:57 <Glacon> Dawny: Mines?: 2 (4df+2=0, -, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:13:04 <Salmander> 4df+3 Mine mine mine
Oct 12 23:13:05 <Glacon> Salmander: Mine mine mine: 3 (4df+3=+, -, +, -)
Oct 12 23:13:14 <Waxx> 4df+2 Perception
Oct 12 23:13:14 <Glacon> Waxx: Perception: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Oct 12 23:13:37 <Sabitsuki> 4df+3
Oct 12 23:13:38 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:15:53 <Maddy> Alice signals for them to stop and get down.
Oct 12 23:16:05 <Waxx> Dmitri passes the signal along and takes a knee.
Oct 12 23:16:18 <Dawny> Kay passes the message and takes a knee.
Oct 12 23:16:37 <Waxx> Dmitri clicks his fingers again, motioning them in.
Oct 12 23:16:57 <Waxx> He holds up both hands, fingers outspread, and points in the distance at the gaggle of enemy soldiers milling about.
Oct 12 23:17:02 <Maddy> She tries to relay the message that she sees the glint of a scope, dead ahead.
Oct 12 23:17:06 <Dawny> Kay pivots and heads to Dmitri.
Oct 12 23:17:11 <Sabitsuki> Akane crouches, and scopes a distant target, while moving in.
Oct 12 23:17:17 <Sabitsuki> 4df+3 Percep to Ranged
Oct 12 23:17:18 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Percep to Ranged: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:17:46 <Salmander> Redd holds up his rifle, looking through the scope.
Oct 12 23:19:54 <E4D> Redd catches a bush shuffling, then standing up, a long rifle on front of it.
Oct 12 23:20:24 <Salmander> Redd snaps his glove and points to the bush
Oct 12 23:20:42 <Salmander> He aims at the bush.
Oct 12 23:20:52 <Waxx> Dmitri squints, then finally makes out what Redd has seen. He nods.
Oct 12 23:21:32 <Waxx> Dmitri levels his weapon, taking aim and motioning for everyone to do likewise. It is nearly time.
Oct 12 23:22:03 <Sabitsuki> Akane puts weight on the trigger of the sound modulated 417.
Oct 12 23:22:03 <Maddy> Alice tries to get Dmiti's atention, motion to a man with a radio.
Oct 12 23:22:06 <Dawny> Kay lays in a prone, taking aim.
Oct 12 23:22:52 <Waxx> He taps Alice on the shoulder and points to the radioman. This is now her target.
Oct 12 23:23:02 <Maddy> She then motions to a machine gunner. Alice sees all.
Oct 12 23:23:28 <Maddy> 4df+3 She nods, taking aim at the radioman and awaits her signal.
Oct 12 23:23:29 <Glacon> Maddy: She nods, taking aim at the radioman and awaits her signal.: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, -)
Oct 12 23:23:52 <Waxx> Dmitri nudges Kay, pointing at the MG.
Oct 12 23:23:58 <Waxx> Akane can choose her targets as she pleases!
Oct 12 23:24:07 <Salmander> Redd stays on the sniper in the bush
Oct 12 23:24:48 <Waxx> Dmitri holds up a hand with three fingers extended, and begins counting down.
Oct 12 23:24:53 <Waxx> Three. Two. One.
Oct 12 23:25:07 <Waxx> "Fire at will."
Oct 12 23:25:16 <Salmander> 4df+3 Redd shoots the sniper
Oct 12 23:25:17 <Glacon> Salmander: Redd shoots the sniper: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Oct 12 23:25:21 <Maddy> 4df+6 One between the eyes, sorry radioman.
Oct 12 23:25:21 <Salmander> fuuu
Oct 12 23:25:22 <Glacon> Maddy: One between the eyes, sorry radioman.: 7 (4df+6=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 12 23:25:32 <Dawny> 4df+3 Kay shifts her aim to the new target and fires
Oct 12 23:25:32 <Glacon> Dawny: Kay shifts her aim to the new target and fires: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Oct 12 23:25:34 <Waxx> 4df+7 Tagging Professional Slav
Oct 12 23:25:34 <Glacon> Waxx: Tagging Professional Slav: 5 (4df+7=-, -, +, -)
Oct 12 23:25:40 <Waxx> thanks glacon
Oct 12 23:25:42 <Sabitsuki> 4df+8 Tag Burning Serenity 6 shots, down the scope sticking out of the bush.
Oct 12 23:25:42 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Tag Burning Serenity 6 shots, down the scope sticking out of the bush.: 8 (4df+8=-, 0, +, 0)
Oct 12 23:26:23 <E4D> 4df+2 across the board.
Oct 12 23:26:23 <Glacon> E4D: across the board.: 0 (4df+2=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 12 23:26:28 <E4D> O_O
Oct 12 23:26:54 <Salmander> :D
Oct 12 23:28:11 <E4D> The radio man's head explodes, the machine gunner crumples after taking a step, trying to pull himself to his feet before dropping under his heavy load. The sniper jerks as if stung, and then drops, crawling a few feet before shuddering and falling still. Kay's target is struck, a small, white puff visible in the thermal. Dmitri's target is holed center-mass.
Oct 12 23:28:46 <Maddy> Alice smiles.
Oct 12 23:28:52 <E4D> Several of the other troops panic immediately, a few errant shots flying in all directions, a few whipping past the shooters.
Oct 12 23:29:10 <Dawny> Kay nods quietly.
Oct 12 23:29:12 <Sabitsuki> Akane shifts her crouch into a prone.
Oct 12 23:29:18 <Waxx> "Give it to them! No fear! No retreat!"
Oct 12 23:29:55 <Salmander> Redd crumples until he's down to just his shoulders. He sits in the grass, aiming at whoever is closest.
Oct 12 23:29:58 <E4D> 6 of them remain. One of them runs around, slapping his fellows on the back, pointing out in the group's direction.
Oct 12 23:30:32 <E4D> The others take prone positions, a couple kneeling behind bushes, just their heads exposed.
Oct 12 23:30:43 <Maddy> 4df+4 take out mister leader.
Oct 12 23:30:44 <Glacon> Maddy: take out mister leader.: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Oct 12 23:30:44 <E4D> 4df+2 massed return fire
Oct 12 23:30:44 <Glacon> E4D: massed return fire: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, -)
Oct 12 23:30:55 <E4D> pdef, everyone.
Oct 12 23:30:57 <Maddy> 4df+3 nope
Oct 12 23:30:58 <Glacon> Maddy: nope: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Oct 12 23:31:06 <E4D> 4df+2
Oct 12 23:31:07 <Glacon> E4D: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 12 23:31:08 <Dawny> 4df+3 please no
Oct 12 23:31:08 <Glacon> Dawny: please no: 5 (4df+3=+, +, -, +)
Oct 12 23:31:14 <Waxx> 4df+4 Defense
Oct 12 23:31:14 <Glacon> Waxx: Defense: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Oct 12 23:31:24 <Salmander> 4df+3 lolno
Oct 12 23:31:25 <Glacon> Salmander: lolno: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Oct 12 23:31:25 <Sabitsuki> 4df+4 Physical Defense
Oct 12 23:31:26 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Physical Defense: 2 (4df+4=-, -, -, +)
Oct 12 23:31:40 <E4D> The soldier attempting to rally a response drops, a .338 caliber hole in his vest.
Oct 12 23:31:57 <Maddy> Alice is increasingly pleased with herself.
Oct 12 23:32:44 <Waxx> Dmitri swings the rifle around, tracking the remaining stragglers and firing another burst.
Oct 12 23:32:51 <Waxx> 4df+4 Keep firing
Oct 12 23:32:51 <Glacon> Waxx: Keep firing: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
Oct 12 23:33:07 * Gerald has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Oct 12 23:33:11 <Salmander> 4df+3 shoot down Mook #4
Oct 12 23:33:11 <Glacon> Salmander: shoot down Mook #4: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Oct 12 23:33:17 <Dawny> 4df+3 making papa Metri proud
Oct 12 23:33:17 <Glacon> Dawny: making papa Metri proud: 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Oct 12 23:33:35 <Maddy> Alice took her shot for this round already
Oct 12 23:34:32 <E4D> Dmitri strikes his target, a burst chewing up the bush he was hiding in. The soldier slowly crumples to his side. Kay nails the other one. Redd's target's is knocked flat on his back as the .50BMG round strikes his vest's trauma plate.
Oct 12 23:34:43 <E4D> The two remaining attempt to bug out.
Oct 12 23:34:59 <E4D> Panicked cries can be heard as they fire their weapons behind them.
Oct 12 23:35:19 <Waxx> "Alice, take them!"
Oct 12 23:35:58 * Gerald (~PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc#PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.2C57C08|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 12 23:36:27 <Maddy> 4df+4 Yes sir!
Oct 12 23:36:27 <Glacon> Maddy: Yes sir!: 4 (4df+4=-, +, +, -)
Oct 12 23:36:28 <Sabitsuki> 4df+4 Cowards die in shame. Two in the shoulderblades.
Oct 12 23:36:28 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Cowards die in shame. Two in the shoulderblades.: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:36:54 <Dawny> Kay keeps them in her sites, just in case.
Oct 12 23:37:54 <E4D> 4df+2
Oct 12 23:37:54 <Glacon> E4D: 4 (4df+2=+, +, 0, 0)
Oct 12 23:38:59 <E4D> Alice's takes a round to the leg and stumbles. As his comrade turns back to reach for him, the one left standing crumples, taking the shot to the chest, dropping to his knees and reaching out for the one hit in the leg.
Oct 12 23:39:45 <Waxx> "Anyone who wants to, drop him."
Oct 12 23:39:46 <E4D> He tries to stand, rolls to his back, and sort of wiggles around. His injured friend makes it to his feet, limping severely, and grabs the downed target's hand, pulling him.
Oct 12 23:39:55 <Dawny> 4df+3 cleaning up
Oct 12 23:39:56 <Glacon> Dawny: cleaning up: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Oct 12 23:40:02 <Maddy> 4df+4 Good night.
Oct 12 23:40:02 <Glacon> Maddy: Good night.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:40:15 <Maddy> To the injured one.
Oct 12 23:40:19 <E4D> 4df Wounded target.
Oct 12 23:40:19 <Glacon> E4D: Wounded target.: 1 (4df=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 12 23:40:33 <Salmander> Redd just watches
Oct 12 23:41:01 <E4D> Alice's big-bore strikes the man in the head as he's chewed up by Kay's 5.56. He collapses in a heap on top of his comrade.
Oct 12 23:41:22 <E4D> There's no movement.
Oct 12 23:41:26 <Dawny> Kay takes a deep breath and nods again.
Oct 12 23:41:30 <Waxx> "Outstanding, all of you. Now we should withdraw, before anyone comes to investigate."
Oct 12 23:41:39 <Sabitsuki> Akane grunts softly.
Oct 12 23:41:49 <Dawny> "Copy Sir"
Oct 12 23:41:53 <Maddy> Alice nods, withdrawing with the others.
Oct 12 23:41:55 <Dexanote> Shank fades in.
Oct 12 23:42:11 <Dexanote> He looks at the carnage and fades back out.
Oct 12 23:42:26 <Waxx> "Redd, lead us back."
Oct 12 23:43:13 <Dawny> Kay flips her rifle back onto safe and goes into a kneel.
Oct 12 23:43:13 <Salmander> Redd nods and pops back up, walking back. He takes point, following the road but staying off it.
Oct 12 23:43:18 <Sabitsuki> "Hold on. Can I get a minute with a body? There's something I should do for John."
Oct 12 23:43:58 <Waxx> Dmitri seems annoyed, but relents. "Everyone, stay back and cover her."
Oct 12 23:44:15 <Dawny> Kay sighs and takes a prone again.
Oct 12 23:44:21 <Maddy> Alice is read.
Oct 12 23:44:24 <Maddy> ready even
Oct 12 23:44:34 <Salmander> Redd sighs and sits back down, following the road but staying off it.
Oct 12 23:44:54 <Sabitsuki> She nods and racewalks up to the road, grabbing a corpse a dragging it to the nearest tree.
Oct 12 23:45:20 <Dawny> "Fucking collectors" Kay mumbles quietly.
Oct 12 23:45:25 <E4D> Akane, perception.
Oct 12 23:45:37 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5 Tag Burning Serenity
Oct 12 23:45:38 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Tag Burning Serenity: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 12 23:45:50 <Salmander> You're supposed to follow the road but stay off it. Jeez, Akane.
Oct 12 23:45:58 <E4D> 4df+4 Survivor's desperation.
Oct 12 23:45:58 <Glacon> E4D: Survivor's desperation.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 12 23:46:20 <E4D> 4df+4 From hell's heart I stab at thee.
Oct 12 23:46:21 <Glacon> E4D: From hell's heart I stab at thee.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, -, +)
Oct 12 23:46:33 <E4D> pdef, akane
Oct 12 23:47:02 <Sabitsuki> 4df+6 One last Tag.
Oct 12 23:47:03 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: One last Tag.: 3 (4df+6=0, -, -, -)
Oct 12 23:47:09 <Sabitsuki> Jesus fucking christ.
Oct 12 23:47:43 <E4D> The downed soldier opens fire with a handgun, several of the rounds catching her, one to the left calf, another to the left arm.
Oct 12 23:48:05 <Dawny> Kay jumps, looking at Dmitri. "Sir"
Oct 12 23:48:10 <Waxx> "God fucking dammit."
Oct 12 23:48:11 <Maddy> 4df+4 Assuming the shot is safe, take the dick out.
Oct 12 23:48:11 <Glacon> Maddy: Assuming the shot is safe, take the dick out.: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 12 23:48:22 <Waxx> "This is why we do not do stupid favors."
Oct 12 23:48:26 <Sabitsuki> "…" She stops for a second, and then reaches underneath her cloak, withdrawing a handaxe.
Oct 12 23:48:55 <E4D> 4df Why do you hate my groin?
Oct 12 23:48:56 <Glacon> E4D: Why do you hate my groin?: 1 (4df=0, +, +, -)
Oct 12 23:49:02 <E4D> His crotch explodes.
Oct 12 23:49:08 <Maddy> Not his groin, dont be a dick Echo.
Oct 12 23:49:53 <E4D> The man writhes and screams in pain.
Oct 12 23:50:06 <Dawny> Kay chews her lip, reaching for one of her medkits. "Sir, orders"
Oct 12 23:50:06 <Sabitsuki> 4df+4 She grimaces and drives the axe into his skull.
Oct 12 23:50:07 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: She grimaces and drives the axe into his skull.: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Oct 12 23:50:07 <E4D> He shrill cries echo in the night, reaching the entrenched group.
Oct 12 23:50:11 <Sabitsuki> gdlondighdsiog
Oct 12 23:50:11 <E4D> 4df
Oct 12 23:50:12 <Glacon> E4D: -1 (4df=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 12 23:50:12 <Salmander> "Oh, that's just nasty Daw-ridge."
Oct 12 23:50:28 <E4D> His head splits around the blade.
Oct 12 23:50:53 <Maddy> <Not where I was aiming, b-but ok.>
Oct 12 23:50:57 <Sabitsuki> She withdraws the blade, brings the body up to the tree, and then pins the body to the tree by the neck with the axe.
Oct 12 23:50:58 <Waxx> "Field dressing. Full treatment when we get back. There is no time now."
Oct 12 23:51:15 <E4D> His head falls off, and the body drops to the ground.
Oct 12 23:51:28 <Sabitsuki> She grunts and leaves the axe there.
Oct 12 23:51:31 <Dawny> "Copy Sir" Kay keeps her rifle at the ready and sprints to Akane.
Oct 12 23:51:39 <Dexanote> Another cold wind passes through the group
Oct 12 23:52:16 <Dawny> 4df+4 just wrapping with gauze to slow the bleeding.
Oct 12 23:52:16 <Glacon> Dawny: just wrapping with gauze to slow the bleeding.: 1 (4df+4=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 12 23:52:27 <Sabitsuki> She walks back, brushing Kay off. "No time. Fuck off."
Oct 12 23:52:35 <Sabitsuki> There is strangely little bleeding.
Oct 12 23:52:36 <E4D> 4df+1 wounds
Oct 12 23:52:37 <Glacon> E4D: wounds: 0 (4df+1=+, 0, -, -)
Oct 12 23:52:43 <E4D> She succeeds.
Oct 12 23:53:24 <Dawny> "You welcome bitch" Kay mumbles, sprinting back.
Oct 12 23:53:41 <Waxx> "Redd, lead us back now. No more stupid favors."
Oct 12 23:53:44 <Sabitsuki> She cradles the head past the rifle and keeps walking.
Oct 12 23:54:13 <Salmander> Redd leads them back, taking point. BUT DOES HE FOLLOW THE ROAD?
Oct 12 23:54:28 <Dawny> Kay looks upset and goes back to her spot, headed home.
Oct 12 23:54:45 <Maddy> Alice goes too, of course.
Oct 12 23:59:17 <E4D> And they're back! Way to drop the radio man and any rallying personnel first.