Doctor, Have a Heart

Jan 06 23:31:16 <Nioki> Alanoch walks over to the entry, and begins the long descent.
Jan 06 23:31:29 <Kens_Laptop> Kens waits for Light to move.
Jan 06 23:31:41 <E4D> The door closes behind them after everyone's in.
Jan 06 23:31:41 <AliceD> <Welp, h-here we go.>
Jan 06 23:32:02 <John_Williamson> John takes a position behind Alanoch, since he's currently on point. To his left, about three steps behind him
Jan 06 23:32:05 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe heads down the stairs.
Jan 06 23:33:12 <Dexanote> Myr has her guns, and those daysunglasses. "… So we have NO idea what we're in for." She mutters to herself
Jan 06 23:33:14 <Adhelami> Adhelami urges the clickers on, "Let us be safe."
Jan 06 23:33:35 <AliceD> Alice moves forward, taking point. <Alright, down 3 f-floors…>
Jan 06 23:33:40 <Nioki> Alanoch focuses on the space ahead, his senses tuned to pick up even the smallest movement.
Jan 06 23:33:41 <Kens_Laptop> "Shut up and focus on moving safely, Myrtle."
Jan 06 23:33:51 <Kens_Laptop> Kens follows downwards, deep into the abyss.
Jan 06 23:33:53 <Light> Light keeps an eye out on the stairs around them for anything unusual.
Jan 06 23:34:37 <E4D> There's nothing that she can see. Simply the descent down to the lower level.
Jan 06 23:35:04 <AliceD> <At b-best, it's completely e-empty, and a-all the food is good.> Alice doesnt mention the plethera of "at worsts" and keeps moving.
Jan 06 23:35:30 <E4D> Standard facility characteristics she's familiar with; stark white construction, soft fluorescent lighting. As promised, there's no apparent dimpling from gunfire, no evidence of damage.
Jan 06 23:35:35 <Artemis> Artemis walks ahead of Tau and Adhelami, letting the others lead on.
Jan 06 23:36:10 <E4D> The bottom falls into view soon enough, a similar-looking hatch to the one they passed through on the way in.
Jan 06 23:36:15 <Vriska> Tau shuffles uncomfortably - the suit is not a fun time, and being underground again surrounded by singing metal is going to quickly give her a headache.
Jan 06 23:36:21 <Dexanote> Myr is obviously very uncomfortable, making every effort not to get too close to anybody.
Jan 06 23:36:22 <John_Williamson> 4df+4 engineering John's mind is playing over likely locations of standard facility construction. Power, pumps, ventilation
Jan 06 23:36:22 <Glacon> John_Williamson: engineering John's mind is playing over likely locations of standard facility construction. Power, pumps, ventilation: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Jan 06 23:36:49 <John_Williamson> Anything and everything engineering
Jan 06 23:37:10 <AliceD> She moves to the hatch and takes a quick look for an acces pannel to get them in.
Jan 06 23:37:32 <Nioki> "I didn't expect to ever come somewhere like this willingly. It's a shame I probably can't destroy it after we're done."
Jan 06 23:37:38 <E4D> There's no way he can tell from the limited bit he's seen so far.
Jan 06 23:38:19 <AliceD> <Well, m-maybe if you're lucky we'll f-find some info o-on your number. S-so there is that.>
Jan 06 23:39:13 <AliceD> <I'm g-going to open this, b-be ready.>
Jan 06 23:39:37 <E4D> The keypad on the left beckons!
Jan 06 23:40:00 <AliceD> Alice heads on over and puts in her code! Go team!
Jan 06 23:41:10 <E4D> The tiny red LED flicks to green and the door slides open. No Star Trek sound to be found.
Jan 06 23:41:15 <E4D> Everyone, perception!
Jan 06 23:41:24 <Kens_Laptop> 4df+4 Percep. Fuck you Glacon.
Jan 06 23:41:25 <Glacon> Kens_Laptop: Percep. Fuck you Glacon.: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Jan 06 23:41:25 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging SS
Jan 06 23:41:25 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging SS: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 06 23:41:27 <AliceD> 4df+4 eyeballs
Jan 06 23:41:28 <Glacon> AliceD: eyeballs: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Jan 06 23:41:29 <Dexanote> REALLY GLACON
Jan 06 23:41:32 <Dexanote> REALLY
Jan 06 23:41:32 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artewat
Jan 06 23:41:32 <Glacon> Artemis: Artewat: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 06 23:41:34 <Light> 4df+4 pursurpshun
Jan 06 23:41:35 <Glacon> Light: pursurpshun: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 06 23:41:45 <Adhelami> 4df-1 Hm~
Jan 06 23:41:46 <Glacon> Adhelami: Hm~: -2 (4df-1=-, 0, +, -)
Jan 06 23:41:52 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 survival instead. Eyes everywhere. the 939s are baaack
Jan 06 23:41:52 <Glacon> John_Williamson: survival instead. Eyes everywhere. the 939s are baaack: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Jan 06 23:43:19 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception
Jan 06 23:43:20 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception: 7 (4df+5=0, 0, +, +)
Jan 06 23:43:52 <Zoe_Chantili> 4df+2 percept
Jan 06 23:43:53 <Glacon> Zoe_Chantili: percept: 3 (4df+2=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 06 23:44:21 <E4D> Everyone, proceed. The DOOR opens to a T-junction. A hallway extends out on their right. To the left is what is apparently a welcome desk. What look to be store rooms line the hallway to the right, ending in another junction.
Jan 06 23:45:06 <Nioki> Alanoch walks forward, looking both ways.
Jan 06 23:45:08 <AliceD> <John, c-can you see if theres a c-computer w-we can get a directory f-from?>
Jan 06 23:45:13 <Kens_Laptop> "Let's take a look at the welcome desk. Maybe a map."
Jan 06 23:46:38 <John_Williamson> John grunts and walks over to the computer
Jan 06 23:46:46 <John_Williamson> is it on?
Jan 06 23:46:51 <Nioki> "Wait. Just a moment."
Jan 06 23:46:56 <E4D> The one on the desk is not.
Jan 06 23:47:14 * Light keeps looking around.
Jan 06 23:47:18 <Kens_Laptop> "Try turning it on. You know, with the power button."
Jan 06 23:47:21 <AliceD> <Alanoch?>
Jan 06 23:48:06 <Nioki> "If this place has been abandoned for several months, it should not be this clean. Even somewhere as… sanitized… as this would have at least gathered some dust."
Jan 06 23:48:28 <John_Williamson> John turns it on
Jan 06 23:48:29 <Dexanote> Low groan.
Jan 06 23:48:33 <Nioki> "There may still be people here."
Jan 06 23:48:38 <Zoe_Chantili> "Automated cleaners?"
Jan 06 23:49:01 <AliceD> <Unless it has a-automated sys- yeah. S-still. N-no shooting first, l-lest your shot at.>
Jan 06 23:49:09 <Vriska> "Site Command wishes they had automatic cleaners."
Jan 06 23:49:09 <AliceD> <Or w-whatever.>
Jan 06 23:49:26 <John_Williamson> "Air movement an' filtration. It won't get dusty down here for another couple years when the filters wear out"
Jan 06 23:49:45 <AliceD> <aaaaanyway. H-how bout that c-computer?>
Jan 06 23:49:49 <E4D> The screen flashes on, then displays "SCPF OS v12.3.0.1" in the center, with smaller text reading "Powered by Windows 7" just below before flashing to a desktop.
Jan 06 23:50:03 <John_Williamson> John snerks lightly
Jan 06 23:50:06 <E4D> A picture of a kitten dangling from a tree branch is the desktop.
Jan 06 23:50:11 <Adhelami> Adhelami is looking around aimlessly, quietly.
Jan 06 23:50:11 <E4D> "Hang in there!"
Jan 06 23:50:31 <Zoe_Chantili> "That's….oddly upbeat."
Jan 06 23:50:33 <Dexanote> "…" Facepal- oh suit.
Jan 06 23:50:33 <Kens_Laptop> "Simple solutions, John. Keep that in mind." He chuckles and walks over.
Jan 06 23:50:35 <Vriska> "…I don't even."
Jan 06 23:50:36 <John_Williamson> John mutters something to himself. it sounds like "not now, working"
Jan 06 23:50:39 <Dexanote> "Really?"
Jan 06 23:50:52 <John_Williamson> "Sophia, can you log me into this thing?"
Jan 06 23:50:57 <John_Williamson> "I don't do computers"
Jan 06 23:50:57 <Vriska> "Let me at that computer, please?"
Jan 06 23:51:04 * Light kneels down on the floor and leans her head on the ground, aiming a flashlight along the hallway floor- looking for any signs of footprints on the sterile linoleum.
Jan 06 23:51:06 <John_Williamson> John shrugs and gets up
Jan 06 23:51:09 <Light> "One sec."
Jan 06 23:51:15 <AliceD> <Tau, do you m-magic.>
Jan 06 23:51:17 <AliceD> your
Jan 06 23:51:19 <Light> 4df+4 anybody here?
Jan 06 23:51:20 <Glacon> Light: anybody here?: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Jan 06 23:51:21 <E4D> Light, perception.
Jan 06 23:52:27 <Nioki> Alanoch stays near the wall, constantly looking back and forth for any signs of anything out of place.
Jan 06 23:52:33 <Vriska> Tau goes over to the computer, accessing the registry.
Jan 06 23:52:54 <E4D> She can't! It's password protected!
Jan 06 23:52:58 * Light frowns and stands back up. She looks at the computer.
Jan 06 23:55:00 <Vriska> She opens up a command window, and quickly resets the permissions of whoever logged in last to admin.
Jan 06 23:55:24 <E4D> That requires a password as well!
Jan 06 23:55:35 <E4D> Shit, whoever used this computer was paranoid as fuck!
Jan 06 23:56:16 <AliceD> <Maybe one of these overrides?> Alice shows the list to Tau.
Jan 06 23:56:34 <Light> "Computer ones might be different- can I try?"
Jan 06 23:56:35 <E4D> Tau, perception
Jan 06 23:56:43 <E4D> Light, as well.
Jan 06 23:56:53 <Vriska> 4df+3 Ok.
Jan 06 23:56:53 <Glacon> Vriska: Ok.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Jan 06 23:57:09 <Light> 4df+6 tagging "Command"
Jan 06 23:57:10 <Glacon> Light: tagging "Command": 4 (4df+6=+, -, -, -)
Jan 06 23:58:25 <E4D> There's a word document on the bottom left hand of the desktop, named "thepasswordispasswordmelissa"
Jan 06 23:59:04 <Vriska> …Tau coughs and types in melissa for the username and password for the password.
Jan 06 23:59:58 <AliceD> Alice is just kinda walking back and forth, watching out for shit
Jan 07 00:00:00 <E4D> Bah-nah-dah-dah! "Welcome, Melissa. Have a nice day!" the computer intones.
Jan 07 00:00:48 <Vriska> "Now let's try the registry…"
Jan 07 00:00:54 <Kens_Laptop> "Thank god for stupid users."
Jan 07 00:01:16 <Light> "My sister's named Melissa," Light notes randomly.
Jan 07 00:01:52 <Vriska> Click click.
Jan 07 00:02:10 <Vriska> It occurs to Tau that she is now literally a clicker.
Jan 07 00:02:16 <Kens_Laptop> ha. ha.
Jan 07 00:04:19 <Adhelami> Adhelami comes over and stands behind her, merely observing.
Jan 07 00:05:22 <E4D> She finds nothing obvious except normal computer bullshit. No revolutionary developments, personnel logs, or anything of the sort.
Jan 07 00:05:58 <E4D> This is apparently a generic workstation there for the unlikely event a receptionist for a place no one knows about would actually have to do something.
Jan 07 00:06:45 <Kens_Laptop> "Must be nice being the receptionist here. Nothing to worry about except keeping a good posture in your seat."
Jan 07 00:06:52 <Kens_Laptop> "Shall we press on?"
Jan 07 00:06:56 <Vriska> "Nothing."
Jan 07 00:07:11 <Dexanote> Myr is breathing steadily. something‘s obviously off.
Jan 07 00:07:20 * Light frowns. Weird. She looks down the hall.
Jan 07 00:07:20 <Vriska> Start, shut down, yes i’m sure. She pushes away. "Waste of time. Sorry."
Jan 07 00:07:25 <Zoe_Chantili> "Hm…"
Jan 07 00:07:28 <John_Williamson> "Myr, you alright?"
Jan 07 00:07:43 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe ducks down and looks under the desk for any kind of panic button or anything.
Jan 07 00:08:30 <E4D> Clevuh guhl. There's one that's easily visible. Left hand side. Taped to the underside on the right is a small handgun.
Jan 07 00:08:49 <Zoe_Chantili> "Here."
Jan 07 00:08:58 <Zoe_Chantili> "Got a button and a gun."
Jan 07 00:09:19 <Zoe_Chantili> "Looks like being the secetary here was a bit tougher than it looks."
Jan 07 00:09:34 <Vriska> "Interesting, if useless."
Jan 07 00:09:53 <Zoe_Chantili> "The gun's still here. That's a importnat fact."
Jan 07 00:09:58 <Adhelami> "I cannot imagine such a place had many visitors…"
Jan 07 00:10:03 <John_Williamson> "Don't push the button, I don't feel like blasting a door down"
Jan 07 00:10:10 <Zoe_Chantili> "If there was some kinda…attack, the gun would have been drawn, if someone was here, right?"
Jan 07 00:10:27 <Light> "If the secretary had time to respond."
Jan 07 00:10:30 <Dexanote> "There doesn't need to be an attack, just an escape."
Jan 07 00:10:36 <Vriska> "Nothing we've seen indicates any kind of attack."
Jan 07 00:10:37 <Zoe_Chantili> "Suppose so."
Jan 07 00:10:42 <AliceD> <Nice.> Alice goes over to recover the firearm. <W-well there were no bullet hole a-anywhere so there is that.>
Jan 07 00:10:48 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe straightnes up. "Anywho, Just something."
Jan 07 00:10:50 <Vriska> "Again, this isn't a bio-keter site."
Jan 07 00:10:57 <Kens_Laptop> "And the gun /was/ still taped."
Jan 07 00:11:11 <John_Williamson> "Let's just move on"
Jan 07 00:11:13 <AliceD> <Moving o-on.> Alice moves to the right.
Jan 07 00:11:16 <E4D> It's a small model, a little .25 caliber.
Jan 07 00:11:17 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe moves around the front of the desk. "After you."
Jan 07 00:11:40 <John_Williamson> John assumes his usual position, around three paces behind and left of the pointman
Jan 07 00:11:52 <Kens_Laptop> Kens just follows.
Jan 07 00:11:57 <AliceD> Alice is on point, like a bawss.
Jan 07 00:12:12 <Light> Light is quite near the front, but lets one or two people with guns go ahead of her.
Jan 07 00:12:41 <John_Williamson> John's gun is drawn, a 40mm in the tube. He really doesn't feel like being a chew toy today
Jan 07 00:12:41 <Dexanote> Myr is near the middle-left.
Jan 07 00:12:52 <E4D> Alice passes a coatroom, one cleaning closet, a waiting room…
Jan 07 00:13:03 <AliceD> <Hmm…>
Jan 07 00:13:10 <E4D> Alice, John, perception.
Jan 07 00:13:14 <AliceD> 4df+4
Jan 07 00:13:14 <Adhelami> "This place looks very simple." She shrugs.
Jan 07 00:13:15 <Glacon> AliceD: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Jan 07 00:14:59 <Artemis> Artemis stands about.
Jan 07 00:15:05 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 eyes everywhere
Jan 07 00:15:06 <Glacon> John_Williamson: eyes everywhere: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:15:34 <Zoe_Chantili> "Yah…nothing really to see."
Jan 07 00:15:35 <AliceD> Alice motions for everyone to stop.
Jan 07 00:15:41 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe does so
Jan 07 00:15:45 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps to the wall, watching for anything and everything.
Jan 07 00:15:52 * Light stops immediately.
Jan 07 00:16:02 <Kens_Laptop> Kens stops, clutching his rifle.
Jan 07 00:16:09 <AliceD> <I hear f-foot steps…> she says quietly.
Jan 07 00:16:57 <Dexanote> 4df+3 weakened Stealth from suit.
Jan 07 00:16:57 <Glacon> Dexanote: weakened Stealth from suit.: 0 (4df+3=0, -, -, -)
Jan 07 00:17:02 <John_Williamson> John stops, gun up
Jan 07 00:17:09 <Dexanote> Myr does not fuck up but does not stealth. She raises her gun.
Jan 07 00:17:12 <AliceD> <Boots and h-heels.>
Jan 07 00:17:28 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 survival maneuver, John listens closer
Jan 07 00:17:29 <Glacon> John_Williamson: survival maneuver, John listens closer: 3 (4df+2=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 07 00:17:32 <Adhelami> D: "W-Wat??"
Jan 07 00:17:40 <AliceD> Alice hunkers down. <-check your fire, c-could be friendlies, w-who knows.>
Jan 07 00:17:44 <Zoe_Chantili> 4df+5 Zoe tries to duck into an alcolove
Jan 07 00:17:45 <Glacon> Zoe_Chantili: Zoe tries to duck into an alcolove: 6 (4df+5=0, +, -, +)
Jan 07 00:18:00 <Kens_Laptop> 4df+4 Kens strains to hear. "Does it sound Foundation-issued?"
Jan 07 00:18:01 <Glacon> Kens_Laptop: Kens strains to hear. "Does it sound Foundation-issued?": 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Jan 07 00:18:05 <E4D> There are no alcoves. Unless she shuts herself off in a broom closet.
Jan 07 00:18:11 <Light> 4df+4 who are these people?
Jan 07 00:18:12 <Glacon> Light: who are these people?: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Jan 07 00:18:22 <Vriska> Tau puts a hand to her head.
Jan 07 00:18:25 <E4D> A man in dark camouflage charges across their field of view at the end of the hallway at full tilt, moving right to left.
Jan 07 00:18:46 <AliceD> <…>
Jan 07 00:19:02 <Dexanote> "Shoot him."
Jan 07 00:19:07 <AliceD> <Shhh.>
Jan 07 00:19:13 <Light> "No. Get his attention," Light breathes.
Jan 07 00:19:25 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps and hides behind Tau.
Jan 07 00:19:26 <Artemis> Artemis draws his pistol.
Jan 07 00:19:39 <Dexanote> "Shall I try?" mutter mutter
Jan 07 00:19:55 <Artemis> He will chase the target down if commanded, for he is fast on his feet.
Jan 07 00:20:07 <John_Williamson> "I can get his attention"
Jan 07 00:20:09 * Light listens for the heels.
Jan 07 00:20:25 <E4D> The heels… can't be heard, and the boots are fading off.
Jan 07 00:20:31 <Nioki> Alanoch stays quiet, staring ahead.
Jan 07 00:21:07 <AliceD> Alice advances quietly, part waiting for something horrible to be chasing this man.
Jan 07 00:22:24 <E4D> The intersection is about 10 meters away. The sounds of footwear on tile are gone.
Jan 07 00:22:33 <John_Williamson> John assumes his usual position still. If something jumps out, it'll get Alice, giving him time to shoot it.
Jan 07 00:23:16 <Artemis> Artemis creeps forth to the junction, intent on covertly scanning down both directions.
Jan 07 00:23:42 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe follows quietly.
Jan 07 00:23:49 <Vriska> "It's ok, Sehlvi." She takes her suited hand.
Jan 07 00:24:04 <Nioki> "I can hide myself and scout ahead."
Jan 07 00:24:06 <John_Williamson> A hand pulls a cylinder out of a pouch, and screws it onto the muzzle of the PDW
Jan 07 00:24:20 <AliceD> Alice peeks, still looking for a security station. <Y-you sure, Alanoch?>
Jan 07 00:25:00 <E4D> The man they saw run past is standing at the end of the *that* hallway, Artemis, about 200 feet down. His hands are spread a little, each of them slightly out to the side. His feet are shoulder width apart. He cocks his head to the side, then lurches off down another junction, his head seemingly the last thing to move.
Jan 07 00:26:03 <Artemis> Artemis blinks, and glances down the other direction.
Jan 07 00:26:35 <Nioki> "Myrtle is also proficient at moving silently. If I hide her as well, we should be capable of scouting with minimal risk."
Jan 07 00:26:48 <E4D> Nothing. Several doors are visible, with offices apparent in the closer ones.
Jan 07 00:26:59 <Dexanote> Glance. "… Lets go then… let me try to get in a groove."
Jan 07 00:27:17 <Light> "If you note anything unusual, come back straight away."
Jan 07 00:27:26 <AliceD> <D-do it.>
Jan 07 00:27:33 <Dexanote> 4df+5 tagging PEOD.
Jan 07 00:27:33 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging PEOD.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 07 00:27:46 <Dexanote> … Do we have a Scene Aspect.
Jan 07 00:27:51 <Zoe_Chantili> "As am I."
Jan 07 00:27:56 <E4D> We do not, at the moment.
Jan 07 00:28:06 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Stealth. Fate point spent, +2 for both Alanoch and Myrtle, invisibility.
Jan 07 00:28:06 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy->Stealth. Fate point spent, +2 for both Alanoch and Myrtle, invisibility.: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:28:14 <Nioki> Persists until dropped.
Jan 07 00:28:17 <Dexanote> She leans, becoming somewhat less obvious.
Jan 07 00:28:31 <Artemis> Artemis waves the others up.
Jan 07 00:29:14 <Kens_Laptop> Kens moves forward, waiting by Artemis.
Jan 07 00:29:20 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth. Invisible, quiet, rather hard to notice.
Jan 07 00:29:21 <Glacon> Nioki: Stealth. Invisible, quiet, rather hard to notice.: 5 (4df+6=0, -, -, +)
Jan 07 00:29:46 <AliceD> Alice does her best to cover the invisible people.
Jan 07 00:29:52 <Light> Light only saw him briefly, but did it look like Foundation camo on the guy?
Jan 07 00:30:12 <Artemis> "He was moving… razher strangely. He looked at me."
Jan 07 00:30:17 <Vriska> Tau comes closer to Artemis, making sure Adhelami is following, still holding her head. This headache…
Jan 07 00:30:23 <Nioki> Alanoch and Myrtle blink out of sight. Myrtle can see an outline in the air that marks Alanoch.
Jan 07 00:30:59 <Nioki> "Should we follow him?"
Jan 07 00:31:05 <Dexanote> Nod.
Jan 07 00:31:29 <Artemis> "I would dislike leaving him behind us, so, oui, I sink we should."
Jan 07 00:31:31 <Kens_Laptop> "Tau, are you alright?"
Jan 07 00:32:06 <AliceD> <Set your r-radios to VOX>
Jan 07 00:32:30 <Vriska> "It is disorienting to be encased in metal again after so long." She waves him off. "Just a headache."
Jan 07 00:33:05 <Dexanote> CLICK-VOX
Jan 07 00:33:28 <Nioki> Alanoch lets two small white lights appear briefly in the air, showing the convoy where they are, then starts in the direction the man went.
Jan 07 00:33:37 <Kens_Laptop> "Mmmhm. If it gets worse, let me know." He moves away.
Jan 07 00:33:58 <Light> Light makes sure to keep an eye on the other side of the hallway, the way he came from.
Jan 07 00:34:02 <Adhelami> Adhelami grips her hand a little.
Jan 07 00:34:21 <Adhelami> "We will nap together when we get back to our room, ok?" She says quietly to Tau.
Jan 07 00:34:37 <E4D> Two choices: The direction the man went, or down the hallway towards the officers.
Jan 07 00:34:41 <E4D> *offices
Jan 07 00:34:48 <Artemis> Artemis leads on, stalking down the way the man went.
Jan 07 00:35:10 <Nioki> Artemis probably isn't leading in front of the invisible people who are scouting ahead.
Jan 07 00:35:31 <Kens_Laptop> Kens balls his hands into a fist, exhaling slowly. Nothing but echoes, here.
Jan 07 00:35:33 <Artemis> Probably not.
Jan 07 00:35:49 <AliceD> Alice keeps watch where the ivisibule people went
Jan 07 00:36:04 <E4D> Which way did the invisible people go?
Jan 07 00:36:11 <Dexanote> Myr trains her gun ahead. "Don't kill him unless he makes a point in killing us."
Jan 07 00:36:13 <Vriska> "Thank you, Sehlvi…" She paps her on the head lightly through the suit, switches to VOX, and follow's Artemis.
Jan 07 00:36:13 <Kens_Laptop> "Alice, shouldn't we be checking the offices for information?"
Jan 07 00:36:27 <Nioki> MEANWHILE. Alanoch walks quickly and silently after where the man went.
Jan 07 00:36:39 <AliceD> <Maybe w-we should wait for them to come back…>
Jan 07 00:36:46 <E4D> Invisible people, perception.
Jan 07 00:37:04 <AliceD> <We have t-to make sure the building is s-safe before we do anything else.>
Jan 07 00:37:10 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception
Jan 07 00:37:10 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 07 00:37:16 <Kens_Laptop> He sighs. "Copy."
Jan 07 00:38:46 <E4D> Dexanote, Tom, PERCEPTION
Jan 07 00:38:51 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 07 00:38:52 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, +, +)
Jan 07 00:38:57 <Zoe_Chantili> 4df+2
Jan 07 00:38:57 <Glacon> Zoe_Chantili: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:39:49 <E4D> Zoe, pdef.
Jan 07 00:40:27 <Zoe_Chantili> (redatct)
Jan 07 00:40:33 <E4D> MYRTLE, PDEF
Jan 07 00:40:47 <Dexanote> 4df+2 AGAIN.
Jan 07 00:40:48 <Glacon> Dexanote: AGAIN.: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 07 00:41:03 <AliceD> <I'm goin gto just…> Alice inches over to the closest door and listens at it.
Jan 07 00:41:07 <E4D> 4df+5
Jan 07 00:41:07 <Glacon> E4D: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 07 00:41:09 <AliceD> 4df+4 ears.
Jan 07 00:41:10 <Glacon> AliceD: ears.: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 07 00:43:02 <E4D> As they round the corner, a fist comes around and slams into Myrtle's face, cracking the faceplate of her respirator and knocking her on her ass. There's blood on the plexiglass… but it's not hers. The man stands over her for an instant, eyes wide and wild, blood draining from the opened flesh on his right hand. And then he jumps on top of her.
Jan 07 00:43:31 <Kens_Laptop> "Fuck!" Kens peers around the corner. "Myrtle!" He hisses.
Jan 07 00:43:33 <Dexanote> SCHRAK "AGHK-" BAMPF
Jan 07 00:43:42 <Dexanote> CLUTCHFACE
Jan 07 00:43:45 <Nioki> «GET OVER HERE NOW!»
Jan 07 00:43:57 <Artemis> Artemis aims and fires instinctively.
Jan 07 00:44:11 <John_Williamson> John advances and fires on him
Jan 07 00:44:15 <E4D> Roll for it.
Jan 07 00:44:17 <John_Williamson> 4df+5
Jan 07 00:44:18 <Glacon> John_Williamson: 4 (4df+5=0, -, 0, 0)
Jan 07 00:44:21 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe dashes. Teleport, slamming into the figure. (-1 AP)
Jan 07 00:44:25 <Artemis> 4df+5 Tagging CC, his instincts are fine honed.
Jan 07 00:44:26 <Glacon> Artemis: Tagging CC, his instincts are fine honed.: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 07 00:44:27 <Nioki> Alanoch drops the invisibility, focusing his power forward.
Jan 07 00:44:34 <Dexanote> SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE
Jan 07 00:44:35 <Artemis> TAP TAP
Jan 07 00:44:42 <AliceD> Alice hauls ass over.
Jan 07 00:45:09 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy attack. Very small, thin, and powerful laser.
Jan 07 00:45:09 <Kens_Laptop> Kens follows Alice quite quickly.
Jan 07 00:45:09 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy attack. Very small, thin, and powerful laser.: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 07 00:45:21 <E4D> Zoe, roll pdef against 4, 3, and 6.
Jan 07 00:46:12 <Light> Sophia stays near the back, crouched a bit, watching the hallway behind them.
Jan 07 00:46:27 <Vriska> 4df+1 Tau also shoots if possible.
Jan 07 00:46:28 <Glacon> Vriska: Tau also shoots if possible.: 2 (4df+1=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 07 00:46:58 <Zoe_Chantili> 4df+8 (two AP, Teleport Dodge, +2 Thinking with Portals.)
Jan 07 00:46:59 <Glacon> Zoe_Chantili: (two AP, Teleport Dodge, +2 Thinking with Portals.): 8 (4df+8=+, 0, 0, -)
Jan 07 00:47:06 <Kens_Laptop> Kens kneels next to Myrtle, and starts pulling her towards the hallway.
Jan 07 00:47:47 <Kens_Laptop> *that they came from.
Jan 07 00:47:55 <E4D> Her initial effort is a failure due to immediately teleporting away again, her suit's shredded, and she dodges the gunfire successfully.
Jan 07 00:47:57 <E4D> 4df+6
Jan 07 00:47:58 <Glacon> E4D: 4 (4df+6=-, -, 0, 0)
Jan 07 00:48:41 <E4D> The man is hit by John and Artie's gunfire, and loses an arm to the laser. He looks up at Alanoch. He doesn't seem to care. He lunges. Pdef, Alanoch.
Jan 07 00:49:00 <AliceD> Pause!
Jan 07 00:49:13 <AliceD> I want to try and instand kill before he gets to Al.
Jan 07 00:49:20 <E4D> Proceed.
Jan 07 00:49:36 <Vriska> If Alice fails I would like to try next.
Jan 07 00:49:50 <AliceD> 4df+4 Inisial pewpew
Jan 07 00:49:50 <Glacon> AliceD: Inisial pewpew: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:50:03 <E4D> 4d+6
Jan 07 00:50:09 <E4D> 4df+6
Jan 07 00:50:09 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+6=-, +, 0, -)
Jan 07 00:50:43 <AliceD> 4df+4 Here we go again
Jan 07 00:50:44 <Glacon> AliceD: Here we go again: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:50:56 <E4D> 4df+6
Jan 07 00:50:57 <Glacon> E4D: 9 (4df+6=+, +, +, 0)
Jan 07 00:51:27 <AliceD> Fuck
Jan 07 00:52:21 <AliceD> Alice levels her gun to try for a headshot to stop him in his tracks, unfortunately, she only manages to hit him in the jaw, not actualy affecting any brain matter.
Jan 07 00:52:59 <E4D> The man's jaw and most of his neck are simply no longer there. Alanoch, pdef.
Jan 07 00:53:34 <Nioki> 4df+3 Pdef. Guess who's fucked?
Jan 07 00:53:35 <Glacon> Nioki: Pdef. Guess who's fucked?: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:54:00 <E4D> 4df+2 The man's unarmed. GET IT?
Jan 07 00:54:00 <Glacon> E4D: The man's unarmed. GET IT?: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, +, -)
Jan 07 00:54:08 <Dexanote> …
Jan 07 00:54:13 <Dexanote> the… man?
Jan 07 00:54:35 <E4D> He doesn't manage to do much more than knock the kid to the ground and bleed all over his suit as he flails at him.
Jan 07 00:54:59 <John_Williamson> "I'mma try somethin"
Jan 07 00:55:09 <Nioki> Alanoch glares at him. He has a very dangerous glare.
Jan 07 00:55:23 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy attack. This dangerous.
Jan 07 00:55:23 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy attack. This dangerous.: 6 (4df+5=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 07 00:55:24 <Vriska> 4df+7 Instant Kill Sincerity
Jan 07 00:55:24 <Glacon> Vriska: Instant Kill Sincerity: 11 (4df+7=+, +, +, +)
Jan 07 00:55:58 <E4D> … Do as you will, Tau.
Jan 07 00:57:31 <Vriska> Tau simply detonates the bullets in the man's body already, cutting his muscle, organs and bone with shrapnel. It's clean and painful, about as messy as a heart attack.
Jan 07 00:58:13 <Vriska> Go, Nioki.
Jan 07 00:58:16 <AliceD> <John, check the air. Now.>
Jan 07 00:58:22 <E4D> Her target crumples to the ground.
Jan 07 00:58:44 <John_Williamson> John checks the little machine on his belt
Jan 07 00:58:46 <John_Williamson> anything?
Jan 07 00:58:51 * Light scans the halls around them as she walks up.
Jan 07 00:58:52 <E4D> He lays twitching beside Alanoch. The body just… doesn't seem to stop moving.
Jan 07 00:59:06 <Vriska> Tau mumbles a bit and tries to desperately get through the suit to rub at her head. FUCK. >_<
Jan 07 00:59:37 <Nioki> He crumples in three different pieces, and the mush left over from his internal explosions slips out.
Jan 07 00:59:50 <John_Williamson> «We got 610…nah, just fuckin' with you. Air's clean, Alice»
Jan 07 00:59:50 <Kens_Laptop> Kens puts Myrtle safely in the hallway they came from, and walks over to Tau. He rests a hand on her shoulder. "Is it really bad?"
Jan 07 00:59:59 <Zoe_Chantili> "Eeech…."
Jan 07 01:00:11 <John_Williamson> "Y'allright, Myr?"
Jan 07 01:00:12 <AliceD> Alice slams the butt of her gun into the dudes cranium, be there any, then goes over to Myrtle and Zoe. <Adhelami, I n-need to you fix the suits.>
Jan 07 01:00:25 <Nioki> There are two thin grooves the ceiling, and Alanoch's eyes blaze with indigo light.
Jan 07 01:00:28 * Light frowns and kneels down next to the body, keeping a bit away from it. She scans it up and down.
Jan 07 01:00:42 <Dexanote> Myr's hands shake, over her eyes. The sunglasses are shattered all in her face. Blood.
Jan 07 01:00:42 <AliceD> <Don't take off you mask too long, quick a-as you can.>
Jan 07 01:00:53 <E4D> The pieces are still seizing, though the pace is slowing.
Jan 07 01:01:15 * Light carefully feels the clothes up and down for anything on the body.
Jan 07 01:01:17 <AliceD> 4df+4 Alice tries to fix Myr's face before Adhelami gets to her.
Jan 07 01:01:17 <Dexanote> Vriska: Instant Kill Sincerity: 11 (4df+7=+, +, +, +) Tau simply detonates the bullets in the man's body already, cutting his muscle, organs and bone with shrapnel. It's clean and painful, about as messy as a heart attack.
Jan 07 01:01:18 <Glacon> AliceD: Alice tries to fix Myr's face before Adhelami gets to her.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 07 01:01:28 <John_Williamson> «Air's clean. Whatever this guy is, it ain't airborne. Make sure you didn't get non'a his blood on you"
Jan 07 01:01:37 <John_Williamson> »
Jan 07 01:01:52 <Nioki> Alanoch checks to make sure his suit is still intact.
Jan 07 01:02:31 <E4D> It is.
Jan 07 01:02:52 <Adhelami> Adhelami scoots forward to help fix the suits. Who has shredded suits, "If your soot is damaged, please come to me!"
Jan 07 01:03:02 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe heads on over.
Jan 07 01:03:10 <Dexanote> 4df+1
Jan 07 01:03:11 <Glacon> Dexanote: 1 (4df+1=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 07 01:03:30 <Kens_Laptop> Kens moves away, assuming Tau is fine, and stands out of the way, taking it all in.
Jan 07 01:03:46 <Dexanote> take it away
Jan 07 01:04:45 <Kens_Laptop> He shivers under the hot suit, having glanced over the blood. He mutters something under his breath.
Jan 07 01:05:00 <Nioki> There are two black, voidlike circles hovering just above his mask, in line with his eyes.
Jan 07 01:05:06 * Light pulls an ID card and a handgun from the dead body, and holds the card up to look at it.
Jan 07 01:05:54 <Adhelami> Adhelami whips out something NAASTY from her bag. Little corked jars of her spit. Yeah, ick it up.
Jan 07 01:06:29 <AliceD> Alice quickly and carfully removes all broken bits and cleans her up, making sre not to get any of the dude's blood in her wounds. She pulls out some anti-microbial gell with some numming shit to sooth the pain.
Jan 07 01:06:36 <AliceD> <Y-you ok, Myr?>
Jan 07 01:06:59 <Vriska> Tau keeps near Adhelami and stands over the fallen luxomancer. "Are you unharmed besides the obvious, Alanoch? I do not know the sharpnal cut through his skin."
Jan 07 01:07:07 <Dexanote> "… He's dead, right?"
Jan 07 01:07:14 <Dexanote> Gritted teeth. Glare.
Jan 07 01:07:22 <Nioki> "I'm fine."
Jan 07 01:07:38 <Nioki> Alanoch climbs to his feet, and the circles vanish.
Jan 07 01:07:44 <AliceD> <A-assuming he was alive in the f-first place, y-yes, he's dead.>
Jan 07 01:07:44 <Light> "Yes." She stands up, looks around for currently injured people to help.
Jan 07 01:07:49 <AliceD> <He;s gibs.>
Jan 07 01:07:53 <Vriska> Tau nods.
Jan 07 01:08:00 <AliceD> <Kinda g-gross, m-might not wanna look.>
Jan 07 01:08:18 <E4D> Myrtle, perception.
Jan 07 01:08:29 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 07 01:08:29 <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+2=0, +, 0, 0)
Jan 07 01:08:52 <Light> "He was carrying an ID card on him. Foundation. What can we tell from that?"
Jan 07 01:08:53 <Dexanote> "…" deeeeeeeep breaaaaaaaath
Jan 07 01:08:56 <Adhelami> Adhelami gets some thread, and begins to poke it into the shredded suit bits, sewing it up like any old thing… All it needs is some of her personal made thread.
Jan 07 01:09:36 <Adhelami> Upon doing a quick mending, she applies some of the spit on the thread and fabric— it begins to mold together, the thread taking on the properties of the suit material and closing up the gaps.
Jan 07 01:10:01 <Zoe_Chantili> "Thanks Ami…."
Jan 07 01:10:37 <Dexanote> Sniff. Her eyes grow wide. "… Get away from him."
Jan 07 01:10:55 <Artemis> Artemis ushers everyone back who may be near.
Jan 07 01:11:00 <Kens_Laptop> He goes towards the gibbed guy. He takes out his small science kit. "What's wrong with him?"
Jan 07 01:11:03 <Kens_Laptop> He pauses.
Jan 07 01:11:08 <Light> Light stands up, laying down the gun quickly but still carrying the ID card, and steps back.
Jan 07 01:11:50 <AliceD> <This ain't 008, I c-can tell you that. He's not…rotten enough.>
Jan 07 01:12:20 <Vriska> "The zombie plague?"
Jan 07 01:12:22 <Dexanote> "It smells like… like chemicals." She tries to scoot back, stumbling up.
Jan 07 01:12:39 <Kens_Laptop> "Definitely not that…maybe…"
Jan 07 01:12:59 <Dexanote> "You ca- of course you can't." What kinds, E4D
Jan 07 01:13:05 <AliceD> <I can't smell shit. L-lett me take a look.>
Jan 07 01:13:08 <E4D> *everyone, perception
Jan 07 01:13:10 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception.
Jan 07 01:13:11 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception.: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 07 01:13:23 <Kens_Laptop> 4df+4 pdef "No, Alice, I'm already here with my kid. Give me a second in a bit."
Jan 07 01:13:24 <Zoe_Chantili> 4df+2
Jan 07 01:13:24 <Glacon> Kens_Laptop: pdef "No, Alice, I'm already here with my kid. Give me a second in a bit.": 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 07 01:13:25 <Glacon> Zoe_Chantili: 2 (4df+2=0, +, 0, -)
Jan 07 01:13:27 <Kens_Laptop> …*PERCEP
Jan 07 01:13:41 <Light> 4df+4 Perception
Jan 07 01:13:42 <Glacon> Light: Perception: 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Jan 07 01:14:13 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artederp
Jan 07 01:14:13 <Glacon> Artemis: Artederp: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Jan 07 01:14:40 <Light> "Everyone shhh."
Jan 07 01:15:23 <AliceD> 4df+4
Jan 07 01:15:24 <Glacon> AliceD: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Jan 07 01:15:59 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 action survivor
Jan 07 01:15:59 <Glacon> John_Williamson: action survivor: 5 (4df+2=+, +, +, 0)
Jan 07 01:16:03 <AliceD> Alice listens
Jan 07 01:16:26 <Vriska> 4df+3 yep
Jan 07 01:16:26 <AliceD> She turrrrnnnss slowly.
Jan 07 01:16:26 <Glacon> Vriska: yep: 1 (4df+3=-, -, +, -)
Jan 07 01:16:57 * Light turns around, mouth twisting in concentration.
Jan 07 01:17:23 <Dexanote> 4df+2 did you want me to?
Jan 07 01:17:23 <Glacon> Dexanote: did you want me to?: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Jan 07 01:17:33 <Kens_Laptop> Kens shifts his weight, still standing in the same spot.
Jan 07 01:18:03 * Light frowns.
Jan 07 01:18:22 <AliceD> <Something c-coming. Guns up.>
Jan 07 01:18:43 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe pulls her shotgun around
Jan 07 01:18:45 <Dexanote> Gun up. Cover mouth.
Jan 07 01:18:49 <Artemis> Artemis is ready.
Jan 07 01:19:02 <Nioki> Alanoch focuses, drawing in light. Black threads appear and orbit him.
Jan 07 01:19:06 <Kens_Laptop> He brings his rifle up, not sure what to expect. (After putting away his kit, of course.)
Jan 07 01:19:06 <Vriska> 4df+4 Mental Defense to Magic. Tau moves the headache to one side in her mental drawing room.
Jan 07 01:19:07 <Glacon> Vriska: Mental Defense to Magic. Tau moves the headache to one side in her mental drawing room.: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Jan 07 01:19:19 <Vriska> Nope. Flinch.
Jan 07 01:19:28 * Light squeezes off to the side and back.
Jan 07 01:19:41 <John_Williamson> John's gun comes up
Jan 07 01:21:50 <E4D> Down the hallway, from where they saw the security officer haul ass before, a tall, striking female shambles around the corner. She looks… confused, like someone who just woke up; a few strands of blonde hair hang across her face, as if she simply forgot to brush them away. She round the corner as she steps into their junction, turning away from them…
Jan 07 01:21:56 <E4D> and heading toward the end of the hall.
Jan 07 01:22:24 <Artemis> 4df+3 Survival to Ranged | Artemis crouches down and aims carefully.
Jan 07 01:22:25 <Glacon> Artemis: Survival to Ranged | Artemis crouches down and aims carefully.: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 07 01:22:28 <AliceD> <I'm going to get her attention, if she charges, take her down.>
Jan 07 01:22:36 * Artemis nods.
Jan 07 01:22:54 <John_Williamson> "It's going to charge."
Jan 07 01:23:11 <AliceD> <Then take her down w-when she does.>
Jan 07 01:23:28 <John_Williamson> John turns to Zoe "bet you a Nutty bar it charges"
Jan 07 01:23:35 * Light nods.
Jan 07 01:23:39 <Zoe_Chantili> "You're on."
Jan 07 01:23:49 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch focuses, drawing in light and visualizing just where to hit the woman.
Jan 07 01:23:50 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch focuses, drawing in light and visualizing just where to hit the woman.: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 07 01:23:51 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe loweres her gun, she knows she can't hit anything at this range."
Jan 07 01:24:04 <AliceD> Alice picks up some spent brass, and.
Jan 07 01:24:08 <AliceD> 4df+4 TOSS!
Jan 07 01:24:09 <Glacon> AliceD: TOSS!: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Jan 07 01:24:11 <AliceD> >:|
Jan 07 01:24:30 <Artemis> Good throw, Alice!
Jan 07 01:24:45 <AliceD> It could have been great.
Jan 07 01:24:58 <Vriska> Even Superb.
Jan 07 01:25:15 <E4D> ting-ta-ting-ting ting on the tile goes the spent casing. The woman stops… and turns, her head starting the movement, seemingly craning around to face them, with the body following.
Jan 07 01:26:01 <AliceD> 4df+4 Percept to ranged Alice waves, gun still pointed at her, aiming all the while
Jan 07 01:26:02 <Glacon> AliceD: Percept to ranged Alice waves, gun still pointed at her, aiming all the while: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Jan 07 01:26:15 <E4D> +3
Jan 07 01:26:41 * Kens_Laptop (~ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc) has left #afteractionmission
Jan 07 01:26:46 <Vriska> 4df+5 Magic to Alice's ranged, will describe when fired if needed.
Jan 07 01:26:46 <Glacon> Vriska: Magic to Alice's ranged, will describe when fired if needed.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 07 01:26:47 * Kens_Laptop (~ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 07 01:27:16 <E4D> She slowly rolls her head back, and *SCREAMS* before charging, just like the officer.
Jan 07 01:27:20 <Artemis> 4df+5 Two bullets, both kneecaps
Jan 07 01:27:21 <Glacon> Artemis: Two bullets, both kneecaps: 2 (4df+5=-, -, -, 0)
Jan 07 01:27:22 <Nioki> 4df+7 Luxomancy attack. Two black globes appear in the air in front of the woman, at knee height.
Jan 07 01:27:22 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy attack. Two black globes appear in the air in front of the woman, at knee height.: 9 (4df+7=+, +, +, -)
Jan 07 01:27:29 <Dexanote> 4df+2 SHOOT HUH
Jan 07 01:27:30 <Glacon> Dexanote: SHOOT HUH: 3 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, +)
Jan 07 01:27:33 <Artemis> 4df+5 fuck you reroll
Jan 07 01:27:33 <Glacon> Artemis: fuck you reroll: 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Jan 07 01:28:11 <Nioki> There's a pale indigo light in a beam between them. Running through it, well…
Jan 07 01:28:19 <E4D> 4df+6 !
Jan 07 01:28:19 <Glacon> E4D: !: 8 (4df+6=-, +, +, +)
Jan 07 01:28:30 <AliceD> 4df+7 Alice opens up on her.
Jan 07 01:28:32 <Glacon> AliceD: Alice opens up on her.: 6 (4df+7=-, +, -, 0)
Jan 07 01:29:07 <John_Williamson> 4df+7 "You owe me a nutty bar"
Jan 07 01:29:07 <Glacon> John_Williamson: "You owe me a nutty bar": 7 (4df+7=-, +, +, -)
Jan 07 01:29:25 <E4D> The others' gunfire hits her, Artemis and Alices' brutally tearing into her torso, but the game's not afoot until she loses hers to Alanoch's laser tripwire.
Jan 07 01:29:36 <E4D> BOTH OF THEM.
Jan 07 01:30:05 <E4D> She tumbles, and her head cracks sickeningly into the floor.
Jan 07 01:30:24 <Kens_Laptop> "She down for good?"
Jan 07 01:30:26 <Zoe_Chantili> "You win…."
Jan 07 01:30:32 <Nioki> "Keep shooting."
Jan 07 01:31:15 <E4D> One arm peels itself off the floor, extends, then slaps down against the tile. *sliiiiide* She drags herself forward.
Jan 07 01:31:38 <AliceD> 4df+6 taking Taus manouver now
Jan 07 01:31:39 <Glacon> AliceD: taking Taus manouver now: 4 (4df+6=0, -, -, 0)
Jan 07 01:32:01 <E4D> 4df
Jan 07 01:32:02 <Glacon> E4D: -1 (4df=-, +, 0, -)
Jan 07 01:32:18 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Tagging Employee Benefits. She raises her gun, Boom. Headshot.
Jan 07 01:32:19 <Glacon> Dexanote: Tagging Employee Benefits. She raises her gun, Boom. Headshot.: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Jan 07 01:32:21 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy attack. Alanoch sweeps another beam across her face.
Jan 07 01:32:22 <Glacon> Nioki: Luxomancy attack. Alanoch sweeps another beam across her face.: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 07 01:32:27 <Dexanote> al first
Jan 07 01:33:32 <E4D> Alice's heavy-caliber round slams into the top of her skull, traveling down through her torso, and exiting somewhere unpleasant. Myrtle's revolver speaks, the rounds slamming into her shoulders before she's burned up by the lasers.
Jan 07 01:34:49 <Kens_Laptop> "Great, now I'll never be able to examine it's body." He sighs. "Well, as long as we're safe…"
Jan 07 01:35:07 <Nioki> "I'm sure there are others."
Jan 07 01:35:09 <AliceD> <Sorry Kens.>
Jan 07 01:35:17 <AliceD> «Jason, you there?»
Jan 07 01:35:26 <Kens_Laptop> "Don't worry, I'd rather the group stay safe…"
Jan 07 01:35:29 <E4D> «Yeah! Send it.»
Jan 07 01:36:25 <AliceD> «Shit is fucked. People a-are like zombies, b-but not the 008 kind. Straight up Crazies s-style shit. K-killed 2 s-so far. Myr r-reported a strong c-chem smell from one of the bodies.»
Jan 07 01:36:51 <E4D> «We got anyone injured?»
Jan 07 01:36:58 <John_Williamson> John walks over to the body. He hits the tester machine
Jan 07 01:37:03 <Nioki> "Given their obvious penchant for survival, it seems best to focus on rendering them helpless. What would be a mortal wound on a human may not make much difference to them."
Jan 07 01:37:28 <Light> "There's at least one more here. They also don't seem to have good hearing."
Jan 07 01:37:38 <Kens_Laptop> "I need to examine a body."
Jan 07 01:37:55 <Zoe_Chantili> "Well, do you need the head intact?"
Jan 07 01:37:56 <AliceD> <Myrtle got h-hit in the face, b-but I patched her up. I t-think were ok otherwise.»
Jan 07 01:38:10 <Light> Sophia, feeling somewhat confident because of the suit, carefully feels the mutilated corpse for anther ID card.
Jan 07 01:38:20 <Nioki> "They were able to find Myrtle and I in spite of out invisibility. Vision may be secondary as well."
Jan 07 01:38:32 <Kens_Laptop> "Uh…preferably so, but if not it's okay."
Jan 07 01:38:59 <Dexanote> Touch. Touch. Wince.
Jan 07 01:39:13 <Dexanote> Sorry, blink, blink, wince
Jan 07 01:39:14 <Zoe_Chantili> "I can port behind one and bang, but I'd only want to get a headshot with that, don't want that thing comeing around again."
Jan 07 01:39:23 <John_Williamson> «Bodies're hot»
Jan 07 01:39:29 <AliceD> «They're s-stupid as h-hell, but once t-they see you, they go a-ape shit and attack. W-we know there's at least one more. K-kens want to examine one. I…I'm not sure what to do here.»
Jan 07 01:39:35 <John_Williamson> «Machine says chloroacetyl chloride, various organic compounds??
Jan 07 01:40:04 <Vriska> "…Chloride?"
Jan 07 01:40:15 <Light> "We can't rule out something pathogenic- dissection would work but after we clear the compound."
Jan 07 01:40:18 <Kens_Laptop> Kens paces slightly, back and forth. He's muttering to himself.
Jan 07 01:40:39 <Dexanote> Myr groans, turning into an irritated growl.
Jan 07 01:40:47 <Vriska> "Chloroacetyl chloride…I've heard that somewhere before, but I can't…[fucking headache…]"
Jan 07 01:41:22 <Kens_Laptop> "Chemicals…but act zombie-like, potentially with contaminated flesh…"
Jan 07 01:41:35 <Light> 4df+4 Biology- any idea what that would do?
Jan 07 01:41:35 <Glacon> Light: Biology- any idea what that would do?: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
Jan 07 01:42:24 <Light> "It's… related to adrenaline production…" She frowns.
Jan 07 01:43:02 <Kens_Laptop> "No, can't be infection, wouldn't survive chemicals." He taps his side as he paces.
Jan 07 01:43:21 <AliceD> <Jesus, I dont like this…but the building looks intact…Shit might s-still be good if w-we could clear the structure.>
Jan 07 01:43:25 <Nioki> 4df+3 Hard science, tagging mind over matter. Alanoch knows this much about chloroacetyl chloride.
Jan 07 01:43:25 <Glacon> Nioki: Hard science, tagging mind over matter. Alanoch knows this much about chloroacetyl chloride.: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
Jan 07 01:43:31 <Nioki> Not very much.
Jan 07 01:43:33 <Light> "Maybe some, but you're right, that rules out a lot."
Jan 07 01:43:52 <E4D> Not a lot, apparently.
Jan 07 01:44:26 <AliceD> 4df+4 Alice uses life science to try to add to the brainstorming.
Jan 07 01:44:27 <Glacon> AliceD: Alice uses life science to try to add to the brainstorming.: 5 (4df+4=+, +, -, 0)
Jan 07 01:44:39 <Light> "That's a massive concentration. Not natural. Uh…" She paces.
Jan 07 01:44:49 <Nioki> "If I have read about it before, I do not remember what I read."
Jan 07 01:45:01 <Zoe_Chantili> "If it's related to adeleane production, perhaps that's what making them act so insane, a overdose or something. Cancer of the adrenals. Have to get some Kidneys…."
Jan 07 01:45:08 <Kens_Laptop> "They don't look like D-class…"
Jan 07 01:45:34 <Kens_Laptop> Kens shakes his head. "Zoe, that sort of thing doesn't happen like that." He keeps pacing.
Jan 07 01:45:47 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe shrugs and leans against the wall.
Jan 07 01:45:53 <AliceD> Alice rolls the female's body and…oh god.
Jan 07 01:45:57 <Vriska> "Is there a SCP that could increase the body's natural adren levels like this? Would that do it?"
Jan 07 01:46:42 <AliceD> <Oh jesus…> Alice pulls the fron of her dress open, showing the woman has been neatly opened and sewn back closed.
Jan 07 01:46:59 <Light> "Sure- maybe- what?"
Jan 07 01:47:01 <Kens_Laptop> Kens stops pacing at stares at the body.
Jan 07 01:47:31 <Kens_Laptop> "Huh."
Jan 07 01:47:31 <AliceD> «Got some Dr. Heart s-shit going on here…>
Jan 07 01:47:41 <Dexanote> Myr's body language switches between several different emotions in a very short amount of time, settling on "oh god damn it"
Jan 07 01:48:35 <Nioki> "Dr. who?"
Jan 07 01:48:45 <Zoe_Chantili> Zoe wanders over to myr and leans against the wall next to her.
Jan 07 01:48:58 <Vriska> "…No one make the obvious joke at Alanoch's expense, please."
Jan 07 01:49:48 * Light rises to her feet. "Everyone, look around us."
Jan 07 01:49:49 <Kens_Laptop> He leans down, and feels the body with his gloves. "I…recognize this. I've seen this type of stitching…"
Jan 07 01:50:22 <Kens_Laptop> Under his gas mask, Kens' eyes widen. "Amazing, 049…He…it's here!"
Jan 07 01:50:38 <Dexanote> "…" Slooow. "… What."
Jan 07 01:50:49 <AliceD> "N-no familiar w-with that one."
Jan 07 01:50:52 <Kens_Laptop> Kens takes out a scalpel from his science kit and cuts the stitching open.
Jan 07 01:50:55 * Light does a 360 to scan the hallways.
Jan 07 01:50:56 <AliceD> <>
Jan 07 01:51:05 <Kens_Laptop> 4df+4 Medical roll
Jan 07 01:51:05 <Glacon> Kens_Laptop: Medical roll: 2 (4df+4=-, +, -, -)
Jan 07 01:51:22 <Light> "Him and another one. 049 doesn't wear heels."
Jan 07 01:51:30 <Nioki> Alanoch turns in a slow circle, looking and listening for any more trouble.
Jan 07 01:51:34 <Vriska> "I know that one. The Plague Doctor, Alice."
Jan 07 01:51:38 <Zoe_Chantili> "Is 049 something we need to be running from?"
Jan 07 01:51:40 <Dexanote> "… What do the numbers mean."
Jan 07 01:51:44 <AliceD> <She s-sounds bad.>
Jan 07 01:51:46 <AliceD> *shit
Jan 07 01:51:59 * Dexanote is now known as Dexaway
Jan 07 01:51:59 <Kens_Laptop> "SCP-049…Good old doc. Still doing the work of fixing people…"
Jan 07 01:52:07 * Artemis is now known as ButtDoctor
Jan 07 01:52:11 <AliceD> «Jason, y-you familiar with 049?»
Jan 07 01:52:16 * ButtDoctor is now known as Artemis
Jan 07 01:52:20 <Kens_Laptop> He cuts the stitching, pulling the roughly cut abdomen open.
Jan 07 01:52:38 <Light> "It's a surgeon wearing a mask. You die if he touches you."
Jan 07 01:52:41 <E4D> «7 times 7.»
Jan 07 01:52:46 <Light> "And he does this." Light gestures at the body.
Jan 07 01:53:07 <John_Williamson> "Let's just kill it, then"
Jan 07 01:53:18 <Zoe_Chantili> "So don't let him touch you. I second John's motion."
Jan 07 01:53:23 <AliceD> «Plague Doctor, a-apprently you d-die if he t-touches you, then he makes you a f-freaky zombie. What t-the fuck are we d-doing?»
Jan 07 01:53:34 <Kens_Laptop> "Ha…hahah…Yes, it is it. Look at her abdomen, quite different from normal…" He stands up.
Jan 07 01:53:47 <Kens_Laptop> "NO. He won't kill you. Well…not unless you're infected."
Jan 07 01:54:13 <Vriska> "His conditions for infection are totally asinine and random, Kens."
Jan 07 01:54:55 <Kens_Laptop> "He can be spoken to. Reasoned with."
Jan 07 01:55:00 <Vriska> "Also, you're starting to act a little batshit insane."
Jan 07 01:55:05 <Vriska> "Yep."
Jan 07 01:55:05 <E4D> «Okay, uh, Alice?»
Jan 07 01:55:14 <Nioki> "Whatever he is, is it possible to kill him?"
Jan 07 01:55:14 <Light> "Which happens if he /touches/ you." She glances at Kens. "Are you feeling anxious about this? We can probably kill him."
Jan 07 01:55:40 <AliceD> «Yes?»
Jan 07 01:55:57 <Vriska> Tau keeps hold of Adhelami and pulls her and herself a good distance from Kens.
Jan 07 01:56:25 <AliceD> «Kens is saying he's usually ok, and c-can be spoken to and r-reasoned with. He o-only touches you if you;re infected…whatever that means.»
Jan 07 01:56:38 <Adhelami> Adhelami hugs the woman's arm, frowning…
Jan 07 01:56:39 <E4D> «Your call. Boots on the ground and all. I say we get everyone back up here, lock the shit up, and get someone workin' on pullin' a map for us.»
Jan 07 01:57:13 <E4D> «We ain't gonna be able to use this place until that fucker's gone.»
Jan 07 01:57:25 <AliceD> «Sounds good. If w-we go in with fire powe and a m-map, I'm reasonably s-sure we can take him out. Light s-said we could p-probably kill him.»
Jan 07 01:57:35 * Dexaway is now known as Dexanote
Jan 07 01:57:48 <Kens_Laptop> "You…can't be serious? Killing him?"
Jan 07 01:57:53 <John_Williamson> «frag him»
Jan 07 01:57:58 <Zoe_Chantili> "Is there any reason why we should NOT?"
Jan 07 01:58:03 <E4D> «Copy, we'll talk it out when we're all back.»
Jan 07 01:58:04 <AliceD> <Kens shut up, you're acting nutty r-right now.»
Jan 07 01:58:04 <Dexanote> "His pet broke my glasses."
Jan 07 01:58:07 <Dexanote> Quiet
Jan 07 01:58:41 <AliceD> <Alright guys, w-we;re getting out of here. K-kens up from and GO!>
Jan 07 01:58:50 <Kens_Laptop> He's already standing up, btw.
Jan 07 01:59:17 <Vriska> "If I can make a suggestion - if we can find some sort of atmospheric control, we could probably gas the place."
Jan 07 01:59:29 <Vriska> "We have suits and he does not." Shrug.
Jan 07 01:59:33 <Zoe_Chantili> "I like the way she thinks."
Jan 07 01:59:37 <Kens_Laptop> He takes his scalpel and puts it on the ground. He walks away to the wall.
Jan 07 01:59:59 <AliceD> <Kens! Come on we're leaving till w-we got a map of the place.>
Jan 07 02:00:20 <Kens_Laptop> He nods and starts moving away, out of the site.
Jan 07 02:00:52 <Zoe_Chantili> «OH Jason, also. We found a computer station. May be able to use it if we get access or something.»
Jan 07 02:01:14 <AliceD> Alice nods to Tau. <Good idea, t-think you c-can sweet talk the computers to s-spit out a m-map, s-so we can head back in t-tomorrow?>
Jan 07 02:01:58 <Vriska> "Let me try."
Jan 07 02:02:05 <E4D> «Copy. Door's open up top.»
Jan 07 02:02:31 <AliceD> <Jason's g-got a wireless coneection, it j-just needs a Lady's touch.>
Jan 07 02:02:46 <AliceD> Alice head back to Jason.
Jan 07 02:03:02 <Kens_Laptop> Kens is up and out of the site, walking back towards the common room.