Pingtan General

Dec 27 20:19:00 <E4D> Jason climbs into the LAV. «Alice, you got the grid on the hospital, right? Take us there.»
Dec 27 20:19:22 <PaulS_laptop> «Someone drive Natasha»
Dec 27 20:19:35 <PaulS_laptop> «I've got the gun»
Dec 27 20:21:25 <Maddy> «Ready w-when y'all are.» Alice starts up the LAV.
Dec 27 20:22:22 <Praetor> «Merte, I will drive it.»
Dec 27 20:22:24 <Artemis> Artemis and friends pile into the EVE, presumably.
Dec 27 20:22:25 * Ragazzo is now known as ChrisHansen
Dec 27 20:23:17 * ChrisHansen is now known as Ragazzo
Dec 27 20:25:38 <Praetor> Tau settles into the driver's seat of the BMP and takes a moment to familiarize herself with the controls.
Dec 27 20:25:53 <Ragazzo> Lancius sits in uh…not-eve.
Dec 27 20:27:07 <PaulS_laptop> John settles himself into the ring mount, situating the flamethrower's gun and the 25mm AT gun in handy locations along the BMP, so he can swap between them handily. It's a trick he picked up during the Sydney push
Dec 27 20:32:25 <Maddy> «So our c-choices a-are the Pingtan Hospital, in the c-centre of town, o-o the Pingtan Centre for Venerial Disease Prevention and Treatment, wwhich is much closer.»
Dec 27 20:33:11 <Dr_Kens> «Pingtan Hospital sounds like it would have more of the equipment we'd need, Alice…but it sounds more dangerous…»
Dec 27 20:33:15 <PaulS_laptop> «Hit the actual hospital. We got time.»
Dec 27 20:33:22 <E4D> «… PINGTAN HOSPITAL.»
Dec 27 20:33:22 <Ragazzo> «The hospital, I believe. It will likely be better equipped, yes?»
Dec 27 20:33:39 <Light> «Lot of crossroads between here and the center of town.»
Dec 27 20:33:54 <Dr_Kens> «I don't like town centers, ever since Australia…fucking elder god things…»
Dec 27 20:34:09 <PaulS_laptop> «Jason, mind if I borrow the Javelin?»
Dec 27 20:34:18 <Praetor> «Pingtan Hospital, please.» Tau is rather quiet.
Dec 27 20:34:29 <PaulS_laptop> John dismounts and grabs it, returning to hang it. He asked as a courtesy.
Dec 27 20:34:33 <E4D> «Got the round loaded.»
Dec 27 20:34:42 <E4D> «Javelin's empty.»
Dec 27 20:34:46 <Maddy> «…you guys know I w-wasn't actually soggestiing we shack up in the l-local STD clinic, right?»
Dec 27 20:34:50 <PaulS_laptop> «Damn»
Dec 27 20:35:01 <Maddy> «It w-was a jooke.»
Dec 27 20:35:05 <PaulS_laptop> [[redact, meant SMAW]]
Dec 27 20:35:23 <Adhelami> Adhelami shifts. She's feeling the nerves, now.
Dec 27 20:35:35 <Ragazzo> «Oh. Haha.»
Dec 27 20:35:38 <Praetor> «Sorry Director, not doing jokes tonight.» She starts the BMP.
Dec 27 20:35:59 <Maddy> Alicestarts out slowly, making sure Tau's following.
Dec 27 20:36:14 <PaulS_laptop> John situates the SMAW while Tau drives
Dec 27 20:36:26 <Praetor> Yep.
Dec 27 20:37:49 <Artemis> Artemis only sits quietly in the back of EVE.
Dec 27 20:37:59 <E4D> «PAW LANG CHU!»
Dec 27 20:38:06 <E4D> «CHING POW CHU!»
Dec 27 20:38:56 <PaulS_laptop> «What's with the chink speak?»
Dec 27 20:38:59 <Maddy> «…honey?»
Dec 27 20:39:11 <Dr_Kens> Kens shakes his head and says nothing.
Dec 27 20:39:12 <Maddy> «Babe? l-love of my life?»
Dec 27 20:39:15 <E4D> «Yeah?»
Dec 27 20:39:18 <Maddy> <Shush.>
Dec 27 20:39:21 <Maddy> «»
Dec 27 20:39:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami grabs Artemis' hand and holds it, tightly.
Dec 27 20:39:32 <Artemis> Squeeze, brief smile.
Dec 27 20:39:56 <PaulS_laptop> «Bhizuei»
Dec 27 20:40:04 <PaulS_laptop> «somethin I heard on Firefly once»
Dec 27 20:40:51 <E4D> «Take us there, Alice.»
Dec 27 20:40:58 <Maddy> Vrrrrr they go!
Dec 27 20:44:07 * Light is now known as Light-brb
Dec 27 20:45:51 <Praetor> Tau follows.
Dec 27 20:47:48 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 John looks around
Dec 27 20:47:48 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John looks around: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Dec 27 20:47:52 <Maddy> Alice pulls them onto the road, making her way down Hatian east road.
Dec 27 20:50:00 <Maddy> They continue through the roundabout from the night before, getting closer to the hostpital.
Dec 27 20:50:43 <Adhelami> "I am of the nerves." Adhelami says quietly to Artemis.
Dec 27 20:51:01 <Artemis> Artemis smiles at her. "I am too."
Dec 27 20:52:32 <Maddy> And then, there it is. «Sixth f-floor. Hospitals and shit.»
Dec 27 20:55:45 * Light-brb is now known as Light
Dec 27 20:56:13 <Maddy> She parallel parks, despite there not being any other cars.
Dec 27 20:57:32 <Artemis> Artemis huffs a deep breath.
Dec 27 20:57:54 <Dr_Kens> Kens is focused, reviewing his note-filled diagrams of the adjutants.
Dec 27 20:58:42 <PaulS_laptop> John swings the ring mount over to cover the approach
Dec 27 20:59:12 <Praetor> «Let's go.» Park. She gets out. She wishes she'd worn pope dress despite it being so cold.
Dec 27 20:59:26 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks to Artemis, concern etched on her face.
Dec 27 20:59:49 <Maddy> Alice gets out too.
Dec 27 21:00:00 <PaulS_laptop> John slings the flamethrower on, stows the SMAW and dismounts
Dec 27 21:00:20 <Ragazzo> Lancius disembarks, looking around, sword in hand.
Dec 27 21:00:34 <Maddy> Alice clips her helmet on. <Shall w-we clear this bitch?>
Dec 27 21:01:11 <PaulS_laptop> "We shall."
Dec 27 21:01:25 <PaulS_laptop> John looks at the entry
Dec 27 21:01:46 <E4D> «Yours if you want it. Bottom to top, by the numbers. No one split off on your own for any reason until this structure's clear.»
Dec 27 21:01:54 <Light> Light also steps out. She stows her pistol in an inner pocket, hoping if push comes to shove she remembers enough to shoot it if need be.
Dec 27 21:02:13 <PaulS_laptop> «I'll breach. Who wants point?»
Dec 27 21:02:34 <Maddy> «I will.»
Dec 27 21:02:37 <Maddy> <>
Dec 27 21:03:27 <E4D> «Non-dynamic entry. Keep it intact.»
Dec 27 21:03:29 <Dr_Kens> Kens sighs, packs everything, and waits. «Should I wait for the all clear?»
Dec 27 21:03:32 <Artemis> «I will… or Aleece.»
Dec 27 21:03:39 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 John walks up to the door. And breaches more than slightly excessively.
Dec 27 21:03:39 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John walks up to the door. And breaches more than slightly excessively.: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Dec 27 21:03:41 <Artemis> Artemis gets out and prepares to breach.
Dec 27 21:03:46 <Maddy> «Yours i-if you want ti Art.»
Dec 27 21:04:01 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 tagging "now look buddy" for a reroll
Dec 27 21:04:02 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "now look buddy" for a reroll: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Dec 27 21:04:02 <E4D> John, roll 1d2
Dec 27 21:04:07 <PaulS_laptop> 1d2
Dec 27 21:04:07 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: 2 (1d2=2)
Dec 27 21:04:15 <E4D> John breaks his ankle.
Dec 27 21:04:25 <PaulS_laptop> "mother FUCKER"
Dec 27 21:04:35 <Ragazzo> "…may I try?"
Dec 27 21:04:37 <PaulS_laptop> it's the same leg that got fucked up the past few times.
Dec 27 21:04:45 <Maddy> <Jesus, John.>
Dec 27 21:04:53 <Maddy> Alice goes over. <Stay still,>
Dec 27 21:04:56 <E4D> That a BAD kick, bro.
Dec 27 21:05:08 <Artemis> "Ahh… I sink I will take zhis one, oui?"
Dec 27 21:05:11 <PaulS_laptop> "I'll be fine"
Dec 27 21:05:17 <PaulS_laptop> "Someone get the door"
Dec 27 21:05:25 <Ragazzo> "Ah, go ahead."
Dec 27 21:05:27 <Ragazzo> Nods at art.
Dec 27 21:05:34 <Maddy> <Please d-do, Art. John, at least l-et me get an ACE on it.>
Dec 27 21:05:41 <E4D> Alice, roll Medical and Perception.
Dec 27 21:05:52 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice is a doctor.
Dec 27 21:05:52 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice is a doctor.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, -, +)
Dec 27 21:05:56 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice has eyes
Dec 27 21:05:57 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice has eyes: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Dec 27 21:06:02 <Artemis> Artemis will breach when everyone is ready. Is it locked?
Dec 27 21:06:05 <Praetor> "Or…I could unlock it…no? Anyone." Murmur.
Dec 27 21:06:07 <E4D> … Yes. Yes she does.
Dec 27 21:06:23 <E4D> 1d2
Dec 27 21:06:24 <Glacon> E4D: 2 (1d2=2)
Dec 27 21:06:27 <Artemis> Artemis will definitely let Tau help, she knows that.
Dec 27 21:06:29 <Dr_Kens> Kens sighs and walks out, moving to the wall.
Dec 27 21:07:02 <E4D> And her KEEN FUCKING EYES in conjuction with her doctory senses can tell the break's nice and clean.
Dec 27 21:07:44 <Praetor> Tau crouches and feels for the door's composition, and tries to discern the type of lock.
Dec 27 21:07:55 <Praetor> 4df+4 Engineering to Magic
Dec 27 21:07:56 <Glacon> Praetor: Engineering to Magic: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Dec 27 21:08:03 <Maddy> <D-do it Tau…John, don't m-move ok? I'm gonna get a splinty t-thing.>
Dec 27 21:08:21 <Maddy> Alice retrieves THE BOOT! for John.
Dec 27 21:08:54 <E4D> DAS BOOT.
Dec 27 21:09:00 <E4D> THE BOOT.
Dec 27 21:09:20 * Light hangs around with Alice, letting the others break in first.
Dec 27 21:09:30 <Dr_Kens> Kens hangs behind Light. Waiting.
Dec 27 21:09:41 <Maddy> <OK, I need to take off y-your boot, and replace it with t-this boot.>
Dec 27 21:09:53 <Maddy> <It'll probably smart.>
Dec 27 21:10:01 <E4D> Jason mashes the red button to the right of the electronic doors, holds it, and pushes them open, revealing the lobby.
Dec 27 21:10:13 <E4D> <Knock yourselves out.>
Dec 27 21:10:21 <PaulS_laptop> John lifts his leg, winces and undoes his boot
Dec 27 21:10:32 <Artemis> Artemis goes, pistol leading.
Dec 27 21:10:58 <PaulS_laptop> he replaces it with DAS BOOT, and goes in, still favoring that foot heavily
Dec 27 21:11:08 <Maddy> Alice helps support his leg, and what not. attaching the splint. <Ok. B-back to the LAX with you.>
Dec 27 21:11:19 <Ragazzo> Lancius moves behind art, scanning the lobby.
Dec 27 21:11:24 <Ragazzo> Dark, or not?
Dec 27 21:11:54 <Maddy> LAV
Dec 27 21:12:16 <PaulS_laptop> "Fuck that. Last time I halfassed somethin', Jill got ate"
Dec 27 21:12:30 <PaulS_laptop> John is all of the serious
Dec 27 21:12:49 <E4D> Of course it's dark.
Dec 27 21:12:53 <Maddy> <You can man the gun.>
Dec 27 21:12:57 <Maddy> Alice hits her lights.
Dec 27 21:13:04 * Light leans over to Alice. "Was that actually his fault?" She asks quietly.
Dec 27 21:13:16 <Maddy> Alice shakes her head.
Dec 27 21:13:16 * Artemis flashlight mount. Click.
Dec 27 21:13:32 <Ragazzo> Lancius remove shis eye patch entirely.
Dec 27 21:14:02 * Light nods and keeps a little low, looking over the floor for footprints that aren't theirs. Must be dusty in there, right?
Dec 27 21:14:06 <PaulS_laptop> John shakes his head, and makes for the door. He's limping/dragging it badly
Dec 27 21:14:29 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 Sign of people, is there any?
Dec 27 21:14:29 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: Sign of people, is there any?: 4 (4df+2=0, 0, +, +)
Dec 27 21:14:30 <E4D> There's some on the ground, not much in the air.
Dec 27 21:15:02 <E4D> John doesn't see shit that would indicate occupancy.
Dec 27 21:15:13 <Maddy> <Looks deserted so f-far.> Alice gives up trying to get John out of the building.
Dec 27 21:15:28 <Ragazzo> "Mmnm…"
Dec 27 21:15:29 <Artemis> Artemis leads on, pushing into the lobby.
Dec 27 21:15:40 <PaulS_laptop> John is not having a good time
Dec 27 21:15:53 <PaulS_laptop> but he's too stubborn to listen to reason
Dec 27 21:15:55 <Ragazzo> LAncius follows art. "Are we checking rooms, or just sweeping corridors?"
Dec 27 21:16:00 <Artemis> Artemis points to a wheelchair over there…
Dec 27 21:16:18 <PaulS_laptop> John shakes his head
Dec 27 21:16:33 <E4D> It's just as cold inside, and snow blows in from the intensifying flurry outside.
Dec 27 21:17:06 <Dr_Kens> Kens shivers. "Could we close the door?"
Dec 27 21:17:35 <Praetor> Tau follows silently, not for talk. She looks at her feet and extends her mental reach downwards, feeling for a generator, alive or dead.
Dec 27 21:17:36 <E4D> <Pussy.>
Dec 27 21:17:45 <Praetor> 4df+7 Let's see.
Dec 27 21:17:46 <Glacon> Praetor: Let's see.: 6 (4df+7=-, +, 0, -)
Dec 27 21:17:56 <E4D> Jason wanders in behind him, rifle at the alert carry.
Dec 27 21:18:02 <Maddy> <We've been living outside f-for like a week, dude. T-this ain't nothin.>
Dec 27 21:18:26 <Dr_Kens> "Regardless…"
Dec 27 21:18:27 <Light> 4df+4 Survival, seeing if anything other then them has been in the building
Dec 27 21:18:27 <Glacon> Light: Survival, seeing if anything other then them has been in the building: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Dec 27 21:18:51 <E4D> There's a backup. The Machine whispers to her mind, telling her its fine, and ready to serve its purpose.
Dec 27 21:19:01 <E4D> O_o
Dec 27 21:19:16 <Praetor> light can smell century old farts
Dec 27 21:19:53 * Light kneels and looks around at the dust.
Dec 27 21:21:08 <E4D> To THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST of Light's knowledge, this area appears to have been surrendered to dereliction soon after the event. There is faint evidence of military footwear leaving its mark, probably during an evacuation, if she had to guess. There's nothing else to indicate any occupation more recent than that from where she is, though.
Dec 27 21:21:28 <Praetor> "Should I turn on the lights?"
Dec 27 21:21:41 <Maddy> <Hmm, what do you think, Jason?>
Dec 27 21:22:01 * Light stares at the ground for a bit.
Dec 27 21:22:04 <E4D> <I think we should trip the gennie and hit up the upper floors.
Dec 27 21:22:25 <E4D> Light, roll 1d5
Dec 27 21:22:25 <Maddy> She nods. <S-sounds good.>
Dec 27 21:22:30 <Light> Any animal/pest life?
Dec 27 21:22:32 <PaulS_laptop> "Get me to Plant an' i'll do it"
Dec 27 21:22:34 <Light> 1d5
Dec 27 21:22:35 <Dr_Kens> "As long as the equipment is powered, and we have light in the rooms, I can operate."
Dec 27 21:22:35 <Glacon> Light: 3 (1d5=3)
Dec 27 21:22:44 <Praetor> Tau twitches her hand and extends a waking song to the generator.
Dec 27 21:23:22 <E4D> There doesn't appear to be… well, *anything* here. Temperature's probably killed it all off.
Dec 27 21:24:57 <Light> "This place has been deserted for weeks. Unless anything entered from the upper floor or has been in the hospital since it was abandoned… let's see… a few months ago, there's no sign of life."
Dec 27 21:25:10 <Light> She stands up. "Hold on."
Dec 27 21:25:47 <Dr_Kens> "What's up, Light?"
Dec 27 21:26:14 <Light> Sophia walks to the floor by the stairs with a distantly focused look on her face, kneels down again, and rubs her finger on part of the tile.
Dec 27 21:26:30 <Ragazzo> Lancius halts, turning his head to watch sophie curiously.
Dec 27 21:27:29 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 does John see anything
Dec 27 21:27:29 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: does John see anything: 2 (4df+2=+, -, -, +)
Dec 27 21:27:32 <Praetor> 4df+5 Let there be Light
Dec 27 21:27:32 <Glacon> Praetor: Let there be Light: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, -, +)
Dec 27 21:28:07 <Light> She grins a little.
Dec 27 21:28:59 <Light> Which, of course, almost never happens.
Dec 27 21:29:02 <Light> "Look at this."
Dec 27 21:29:17 <PaulS_laptop> "Hm?"
Dec 27 21:29:38 <Artemis> Artemis wanders over.
Dec 27 21:29:46 <Ragazzo> As does lancius
Dec 27 21:29:46 <Dr_Kens> Kens kneels down next to her.
Dec 27 21:30:05 <PaulS_laptop> John takes a look
Dec 27 21:30:07 <Maddy> Alice looks.
Dec 27 21:30:18 <E4D> 4df+5
Dec 27 21:30:19 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+5=+, 0, -, 0)
Dec 27 21:30:57 <E4D> The generator turns over, but reaches back, again reporting to her, telling Tau of its thirst.
Dec 27 21:31:15 <Light> She stands up abruptly, and starts examining the staircase.
Dec 27 21:31:30 <Maddy> <What's going on?>
Dec 27 21:31:38 <Ragazzo> Lancius' eyes travel up the staircase.
Dec 27 21:31:41 <Dr_Kens> "Everything alright, Light?"
Dec 27 21:31:46 <Artemis> "You are alarming me, Doctor," says the frenchman with the gun.
Dec 27 21:31:48 <Praetor> "Generator is empty. Manual activation it is."
Dec 27 21:31:57 <Maddy> <We g-got fuel.>
Dec 27 21:33:17 <Light> Oh- in the grout on the floor where she's pointing, there's a tiny little SCP logo.
Dec 27 21:33:24 <Maddy> <What.>
Dec 27 21:33:30 <Ragazzo> "…" Lancus narrows his eyes.
Dec 27 21:33:32 <Dr_Kens> "Oh, would you look at that."
Dec 27 21:33:32 <Maddy> <Jason, coe look at this.>
Dec 27 21:33:40 <Ragazzo> "…this is…good?"
Dec 27 21:33:49 <Maddy> <I dont know.>
Dec 27 21:33:57 <PaulS_laptop> "Either really good or really bad"
Dec 27 21:34:01 <E4D> Jason comes over, flicking his helmet light on, aiming it squarely where Light's pointing.
Dec 27 21:34:16 <Light> "Sort of. It means, to my knowledge, that there's a passageway, probably to the site, nearby."
Dec 27 21:34:25 <Praetor> Tau comes over too, because, hell.
Dec 27 21:34:43 <Dr_Kens> "If we can gain access, we could probably use their medical facility, instead."
Dec 27 21:34:43 <Light> "Which I'd use to guess that the site is abandoned."
Dec 27 21:35:11 <Praetor> "What kind of Site was this again?"
Dec 27 21:36:11 <Artemis> Artemis nudges Tau. "Should we find zhe generators and activate while zhe rest of you sweep?"
Dec 27 21:37:07 <Dr_Kens> "I'd feel better if we stayed as a group, but I"m not the leader here." He glances back. "And I'd hate for you to get hurt before the operation."
Dec 27 21:37:51 <Ragazzo> "I would accompany you, if you wish to go search the generator…"
Dec 27 21:38:01 <Ragazzo> "But that is if we are separating…"
Dec 27 21:38:05 <Artemis> "I have no fear if Tau is with me."
Dec 27 21:38:35 <PaulS_laptop> "The site'll have backup power"
Dec 27 21:38:47 <Praetor> She reaches up and squeezes her countryman's shoulder. "Let us do that then."
Dec 27 21:38:50 <Artemis> "Neizher should you." Artemis looks at Jason to see what he thinks.
Dec 27 21:39:15 <E4D> <Aren't we makin' some *wild* ass assumptions about the site?"
Dec 27 21:39:17 <E4D> >
Dec 27 21:39:25 <PaulS_laptop> "The SNAP backups will run for decades without main power. It'll still have air an' emergency light"
Dec 27 21:39:43 <Light> "Be careful. If you go, if you see anything like a tunnel leading far away that seems out of place, tell us."
Dec 27 21:39:56 <PaulS_laptop> "Learned a lot from bein' stuck in Engineering"
Dec 27 21:40:00 <Artemis> Artemis nods. "Of course." He looks at Tau.
Dec 27 21:40:13 <Maddy> <Lets j-just clear this building, w-we can check out the site later.>
Dec 27 21:40:17 <Maddy> <Like t-tomorrow.>
Dec 27 21:40:20 <Ragazzo> Lancius peers questioningly at the cogs, his offer to go with them hanging the air.
Dec 27 21:41:11 <Praetor> "Stay with the group, Roman."
Dec 27 21:41:17 <Artemis> Up to Tau, Artemis has turned away to go to the EVE, for a fuel tank.
Dec 27 21:41:32 <Maddy> <Be c-careful, you two, k-keep radio contact.>
Dec 27 21:41:47 * Artemis sets his radio to VOX.
Dec 27 21:41:58 <Ragazzo> Lancius seems to disagree with letting hte two go off by themselves, but doesn't press it.
Dec 27 21:42:16 <Dr_Kens> "Should we start making our way up to the operating rooms and prep for their surgery?"
Dec 27 21:42:34 <Maddy> <We should clear the building first.>
Dec 27 21:42:37 <Maddy> <As planed.>
Dec 27 21:42:44 <E4D> «Okay, jackasses. Let's clear the… yeah. What they said.»
Dec 27 21:42:55 <Maddy> Alice takes point, letting Tau and Artemis go on their mission for power.
Dec 27 21:43:01 <E4D> Jason starts off toward the stairwell, going up!
Dec 27 21:43:09 <Praetor> Tau pockets her hands and walks downstairs.
Dec 27 21:43:24 <Ragazzo> Lancius follows the dodridges.
Dec 27 21:43:27 <Artemis> Artemis joins Tau shortly, in the AAM stairwell.
Dec 27 21:43:46 <PaulS_laptop> John joins Tau in AAM
Dec 27 21:43:50 <Dr_Kens> Kens follows them up.
Dec 27 21:44:47 <Maddy> Alice walks with Jason, keeping him covered
Dec 27 21:45:44 <Adhelami> Adhelami hangs in the EVE, discovering her iTouch which was buried in her backpack. She is poking at it and listening to Party Rock.
Dec 27 21:45:50 <Light> Light gives the room another sweeping look, then follows the others up, at the back.
Dec 27 21:47:13 <Ragazzo> "This hospital is attached to one of your organization's facilities?"
Dec 27 21:47:24 <Maddy> <S-seems that way.>
Dec 27 21:47:28 <E4D> <Apparently.>
Dec 27 21:47:38 <Maddy> <Clear s-so far.>
Dec 27 21:47:43 <Dr_Kens> "Evidentally."
Dec 27 21:47:47 <Ragazzo> "Is it possible some of the ah….ESS CEE PEES you contained brke out?"
Dec 27 21:47:51 <Ragazzo> *broke
Dec 27 21:47:53 <Light> "Maybe just an escape route, or a way to smuggle in supplies."
Dec 27 21:48:06 <Maddy> <Possible, yes.>
Dec 27 21:49:48 <Ragazzo> "Hrm…"
Dec 27 21:50:19 <E4D> Jason, Alice, and Lance secure the upper floors, locating the dispensary, operating suites, and supply locations en route.
Dec 27 21:50:48 <Adhelami> "[Who in the triple hellish pits is] Party Rock [and what house are they in? This song is very confusing.]" Tap tap.
Dec 27 21:51:10 <Ragazzo> As they move throughtout the building, lancius is constantly alert, sweeping over everything with both eyes, searching for any oddness…
Dec 27 21:51:39 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Perc. Tapping Cat's eye to pick up any phenomena, if there is some
Dec 27 21:51:40 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Perc. Tapping Cat's eye to pick up any phenomena, if there is some: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, +, -)
Dec 27 21:51:57 <E4D> <It's possible, Lancivs.>
Dec 27 21:53:19 <Ragazzo> "There does not seem to be anything here…"
Dec 27 21:53:23 * Salmander (~ten.elbacwahs.ss.0F105DC6-CRInys|rednamlaS#ten.elbacwahs.ss.0F105DC6-CRInys|rednamlaS) has joined #afteraction
Dec 27 21:55:58 <Maddy> <I w-want to start prepping the t-theater.>
Dec 27 21:56:17 <Ragazzo> "I can bring up the doctor to help you…"
Dec 27 21:56:18 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong B: Undesignated SCP Facility - Current Location: Pingtan, China.
Dec 27 21:56:18 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Wed Dec 21 23:37:39 2011
Dec 27 21:56:36 * Maddy has changed the topic to: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong B: Undesignated SCP Facility - Current Location: Pingtan Hospital.
Dec 27 21:56:39 <Dr_Kens> "Alice, I'll help you."
Dec 27 21:56:57 <Maddy> <Any help cleaning and p-prepping is a-apreciated and welcomed.>
Dec 27 21:57:00 <Light> "I can as well."
Dec 27 21:57:03 * Light heads up.
Dec 27 21:57:23 <Ragazzo> "If it is simple cleaning then I will help myself." Nod.
Dec 27 21:57:31 <Artemis> «We've reached zhe generator.»
Dec 27 21:57:59 <Dr_Kens> "Make sure you guys get two gurneys set up, so both Alice and I can see each other and hear each other quickly."
Dec 27 21:58:03 * Lilah has quit (Ping timeout)
Dec 27 21:58:18 <Maddy> «Awesome Artemis. Upper f-floors are clear. I'm g-going to sanitize the shit out o-of the theater.»
Dec 27 22:00:10 <Adhelami> «Is everything safe?» tappa tap. She found Angry birds.
Dec 27 22:00:34 <Artemis> «Oui.»
Dec 27 22:00:46 <Dr_Kens> Kens moves two gurneys into the room, along with carts for the tools and ex-Cogs
Dec 27 22:01:56 <Maddy> Alice gets to srcrubbing, cleaning and prepping.
Dec 27 22:03:20 <Light> Light finds the theater and starts helping to clean it out. After years of doing this in labs, she's very thorough.
Dec 27 22:03:26 <E4D> «Artemis, one thing, Want power routed *only* to this floor, trip *all* breakers in external rooms, as in ones that are visible to the outside, and leave heating systems disabled. Lights and basic power in central rooms on the 4th floor only, copy?»
Dec 27 22:03:48 <Artemis> «Oui. Got it.»
Dec 27 22:04:27 <Adhelami> Adhelami hops out of the EVE, finally figuring that you have to throw the birds into the pig towers. No wonder these birds are angry. She wanders into the hospital.
Dec 27 22:04:30 <Dr_Kens> He sanitizes the equipment and replaces the covers on the gurney with sanitary ones. Many doctors make light work of cleaning and prepping a whole theater for a simultaneous operation.
Dec 27 22:05:09 <Maddy> Its still awfully dark on the main floor
Dec 27 22:05:38 <Dr_Kens> Rave party time. No, kidding. Still waiting on light.
Dec 27 22:08:24 <Adhelami> Adhelami huffs. «It is dark.»
Dec 27 22:09:36 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Dec 27 22:10:09 <Artemis> «Stay where you are, Sehv-leh…*huff* I will be zhere shortly.»
Dec 27 22:11:25 <Adhelami> Adhelami giggles, «Ok. I am playing with silly birds.» Tap tap.
Dec 27 22:14:37 <Light> What a weird thing to say, Light thinks. She continues disinfecting like a boss.
Dec 27 22:15:07 <E4D> The lights flare on in the operating theater.
Dec 27 22:15:19 <Maddy> «Awesome job, guys.»
Dec 27 22:15:24 <E4D> Several pieces of equipment go off. BWEE BWEE BWEE BWEE BWEE
Dec 27 22:15:41 <Dr_Kens> «Thanks, guys. Now get your asses up- One moment.»
Dec 27 22:15:47 <Dr_Kens> Kens starts to turn off equipment.
Dec 27 22:16:52 <PaulS_laptop> «Let there be light, and there was light. An' I saw it was good»