Pointing Towards Mudgee

Sep 10 23:05:55 <E4D> "All right, Alice."
Sep 10 23:06:15 <Maddy> Alice starts Eve up, double checking their route and starts off.
Sep 10 23:06:32 <Salmander> «The uh, RV can swim… right?»
Sep 10 23:06:45 <E4D> «We got the Staff Sergeant secured? I don't want him getting rolled in the MEV.»
Sep 10 23:07:13 <Tom90deg> «Ohh, right…Where is he? I want to avoid him for a whlie…»
Sep 10 23:07:15 <E4D> «Negative. By swimming I meant actually swimming. The LAV and MEV can both float and propel themselves in deep water.»
Sep 10 23:07:51 <Salmander> «Uh, right, ok boss.»
Sep 10 23:08:06 <Tom90deg> «Really? Damn…You yankees do know how to make good tank, I'll give you that.»
Sep 10 23:08:19 <Gerald> «Rather fancy for a tank, I must admit.»
Sep 10 23:08:44 <E4D> «Oh, these are piddling. Aren't tanks. Our tanks can drive underwater. With a snorkel for the jet engine. Seriously.»
Sep 10 23:09:58 <E4D> "Get us out of here, Alice."
Sep 10 23:10:00 <Tom90deg> «Heh, nice.»
Sep 10 23:10:41 <Maddy> Maddy> Alice starts Eve up, double checking their route and starts off.
Sep 10 23:11:03 <Gerald> «So, where is our next wonderful destination on this magical tour of the apocalypse?»
Sep 10 23:11:15 <Tom90deg> «Disneyland.»
Sep 10 23:11:37 <Gerald> «Excellent.»
Sep 10 23:12:03 <Tom90deg> «You can't go on the rides through. You're too tall.»
Sep 10 23:12:52 <DawnyWorks> Kay shakes her head. "I hate that guy more than the magic bull shit"
Sep 10 23:12:57 <Maddy> «N-next stop is M-m-mudgee.»
Sep 10 23:13:19 <Maddy> «W-we want to stay off the roads or w-what?»
Sep 10 23:13:28 <Tom90deg> "No kidding Kay…"
Sep 10 23:13:48 <DawnyWorks> Kay rubs her neck and keeps with the convoy.
Sep 10 23:13:49 <Waxx> «I would recommend remaining off of main roads.»
Sep 10 23:13:53 <Dexanote> It's not taht bad; just some puddles pooling. No real bad problems yet.
Sep 10 23:15:40 <Ragazzo> "There's nothing wrong with magic." Remarks dusty from the seat behind Zoe.
Sep 10 23:15:57 <Tom90deg> "Heh, don't have to convince me."
Sep 10 23:16:01 <Maddy> «A-alright.» Vroom!
Sep 10 23:16:34 <DawnyWorks> "Says the guy who does magic"
Sep 10 23:17:45 <Salmander> Redd pushes the pedal to the metal on the badass RV.
Sep 10 23:18:37 <Ragazzo> "Well, yes."
Sep 10 23:18:50 <Ragazzo> "I would know."
Sep 10 23:19:28 <Tom90deg> "Speaking as a girl who does not do magic, I think it's pretty neat as well."
Sep 10 23:19:47 <DawnyWorks> "Get out of my car, now" Kay half smiles.
Sep 10 23:19:49 <E4D> Dawny, Roll perception.
Sep 10 23:20:18 <DawnyWorks> 4df+2 Glacon hates me so…
Sep 10 23:20:18 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: Glacon hates me so…: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Sep 10 23:20:20 <Tom90deg> "Pssh, you don't want me to do that. When I teleport I save momentum. I'd shoot out at whatever speed we're going at."
Sep 10 23:20:37 <E4D> Salmander, Roll perception
Sep 10 23:20:47 <DawnyWorks> "Sucks to be you, Dusty tuck and roll"
Sep 10 23:20:58 <Salmander> 4df+3 ok
Sep 10 23:20:58 <Glacon> Salmander: ok: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Sep 10 23:20:59 <E4D> The RV accelerates rapidly towards the SUV.
Sep 10 23:21:25 <Salmander> «Ah what the fuck.»
Sep 10 23:21:34 <E4D> That's what happens when you gun the gas in a column of vehicles doing 35.
Sep 10 23:21:48 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Wait, what, defense
Sep 10 23:21:49 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Wait, what, defense: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Sep 10 23:21:55 <Ragazzo> FFFU
Sep 10 23:22:01 <Salmander> It's an expression
Sep 10 23:22:40 <Salmander> The liner of the pedal area for the RV is most certainly carpeting of some variety
Sep 10 23:22:52 <E4D> Kay reacts fast enough, along with Redd, to avoid a collision.
Sep 10 23:23:16 <DawnyWorks> «YOU FUCKINGFUCK! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE GOD DAMN IT!»
Sep 10 23:23:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls down the window and yells out of it. "WANKER!"
Sep 10 23:23:28 <Salmander> «I am. Must be a Toyota.»
Sep 10 23:23:54 <DawnyWorks> «I fucking hate you Redd, congrats»
Sep 10 23:24:33 <Salmander> «Calm down. It was probably magic or some shit."
Sep 10 23:24:38 <Salmander> »
Sep 10 23:24:42 <Gerald> «Goodness, please be careful when driving, I have done far too much surviving The Insurgency to die in a car accident.»
Sep 10 23:24:43 * Sabitsuki has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Sabitsuki_))
Sep 10 23:24:56 <DawnyWorks> «Shut up you»
Sep 10 23:25:06 <Ragazzo> «Definitely magic.»
Sep 10 23:25:23 * Sabitsuki (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.20734F86-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Sep 10 23:25:24 <E4D> «Clear the net.»
Sep 10 23:25:26 <Tom90deg> «Bugger. Lets keep from crashing, alright?»
Sep 10 23:25:35 <Ragazzo> "Magic cars. Worst kind."
Sep 10 23:25:44 <Ragazzo> "We have a net?"
Sep 10 23:25:52 <Tom90deg> "Unless they can fly. Then they're pretty bangin."
Sep 10 23:26:32 <Ragazzo> "Autophile."
Sep 10 23:26:52 <Dexanote> at least she doesn't fap with sandpaper
Sep 10 23:26:54 <Nusquam> Samil yawns and stretches in the back seat of El Diablo, glancing tiredly out the window.
Sep 10 23:27:07 <Nusquam> "Oh shit, where're we goin'?"
Sep 10 23:27:07 <Tom90deg> "Pssh, are you saying you don't want a flying car?"
Sep 10 23:27:18 <Ragazzo> "…no."
Sep 10 23:27:23 <Nusquam> 4df+3
Sep 10 23:27:23 <Glacon> Nusquam: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Sep 10 23:27:32 <PaulS_laptop> Assume that John is in the passenger seat of El Diablo. "No fuckin clue"
Sep 10 23:27:32 <E4D> Jason drops down into the troop compartment. "Hey, Alice, how far is it?"
Sep 10 23:27:37 <PaulS_laptop> "ain't nobody told me."
Sep 10 23:29:17 <Maddy> «On the hiway, 398km.»
Sep 10 23:29:46 <Maddy> «S-so like…5 hours.»
Sep 10 23:30:00 <Waxx> Is that over the radio?
Sep 10 23:30:07 <Gerald> «Quite a distance we'll be jumping this time. Let us hope there are no run-ins with my old friends, yes?»
Sep 10 23:30:14 <Nusquam> "You see that shit, Scarface? Stick?"
Sep 10 23:30:23 <Waxx> ALICE AND CHARON
Sep 10 23:30:25 <Waxx> ROLL 1D20
Sep 10 23:30:27 * DawnyWorks has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 10 23:30:31 <Maddy> 1d20
Sep 10 23:30:32 <Glacon> Maddy: 7 (1d20=7)
Sep 10 23:30:44 <Gerald> 1d20
Sep 10 23:30:45 <Glacon> Gerald: 10 (1d20=10)
Sep 10 23:32:39 <Nusquam> "Guys?"
Sep 10 23:33:00 <E4D> "Copy."
Sep 10 23:33:17 <Gerald> Charon pulls out a glass of shitty store wine. "I assume that you do not drink, dearest Redd?"
Sep 10 23:33:19 <Waxx> On the other side of town, a Chaos Insurgency listening post picks up the faintest of transmissions on their sets. Until now, your transmissions have been occluded by buildings and obstructions, preventing them from getting a clear fix on you. A weird mix of atmospheric conditions and line of sight, however, grants them this quick glimpse of you.
Sep 10 23:34:20 <Waxx> It's possible to see flares firing into the night sky all throughout the town as they begin looking for you, a rather disturbing visual representation of the numbers you face.
Sep 10 23:34:20 <Gerald> *john
Sep 10 23:34:37 <Waxx> They might not know where you are now, but they have a damned good idea of where you were.
Sep 10 23:34:53 <Tom90deg> "Um….guys?"
Sep 10 23:34:55 <E4D> "Alice, punch it."
Sep 10 23:35:08 <Gerald> "….." Charon stares at the distance.
Sep 10 23:35:10 <E4D> "Take it up to 55, lights off."
Sep 10 23:35:20 <Maddy> "Fucking…god damn." light are off and zoooom!
Sep 10 23:35:30 <Nusquam> "You see it, Stick?"
Sep 10 23:35:37 <Rights> ~Those are a lot of flares.~ Ghost comments, quietly, to Jason.
Sep 10 23:35:43 <Gerald> "Yes." Stark and cold, with an edge of fear in it.
Sep 10 23:35:58 <E4D> "Lo of people firin' 'em."
Sep 10 23:36:03 <Nusquam> "Not the flares, was somethin' else I think I saw."
Sep 10 23:36:22 <Gerald> "Oh? And what would that be?"
Sep 10 23:36:37 <Nusquam> "Was fast, shot up into the air. How the fuck should I know, mate?"
Sep 10 23:37:43 <Gerald> "….." Charon's face pales with fear. No floral speech, no snark, just cold fear.
Sep 10 23:37:44 <E4D> ~Midnight.~
Sep 10 23:38:03 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO) has left #afteraction
Sep 10 23:38:06 <Waxx> Things have gotten very serious, now.
Sep 10 23:38:10 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.D0676176-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteraction
Sep 10 23:38:16 <Nusquam> Samil looks in El Diablo's rear view mirror.
Sep 10 23:38:29 <Nusquam> Then at Charon and John in the front seats.
Sep 10 23:38:37 <Nusquam> "There a party back there or some shit?"
Sep 10 23:39:15 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks over at Kay
Sep 10 23:39:20 <Tom90deg> "What's the plan?"
Sep 10 23:40:12 <Nusquam> "But no, Stick, I thought I saw a cluster of things about, say, half mile out?"
Sep 10 23:40:28 <Nusquam> "Didn't look very big."
Sep 10 23:40:38 <Gerald> "Describe them. As best as you may."
Sep 10 23:41:53 <Nusquam> "Uhh… darkish? Maybe 'cause of the rain? Cluster, biggest about the size of a trashcan lid? It's dark and rainin' man, not much to go by here. Shot up into the air real quick."
Sep 10 23:43:22 <Nusquam> "Mean anything to you?"
Sep 10 23:44:40 <Gerald> "It…it could be a number of things." Charon contemplates.
Sep 10 23:44:47 <Gerald> 4df+2 Dark Ferryman tag
Sep 10 23:44:48 <Glacon> Gerald: Dark Ferryman tag: 2 (4df+2=-, +, 0, 0)
Sep 10 23:45:12 <Dexanote> But which one, you have little idea. Some kind of hivemind is your best idea.
Sep 10 23:47:08 <Gerald> "Of all the various beasts of which it could be, what I can tell you is that it is most likely some form of creatures with a singular mind. Multiple bodies, multiple individuals, much like a swarm of ants, all thinking as one entity. They are quite efficient as aerial patrols, able to communicate and act with a coordination that far surpasses any mortal human."
Sep 10 23:47:53 <E4D> Jason thinks to himself for a moment…
Sep 10 23:47:56 <Nusquam> "…that's a lotta words, mate. Swarm of shit, then."
Sep 10 23:48:01 <E4D> "Alice, halt the vehicle."
Sep 10 23:48:12 <Gerald> "I suppose that is a good description as any."
Sep 10 23:48:14 <Maddy> "k." she does
Sep 10 23:48:43 <E4D> Jason drops the ramp and steps out of the rear of the vehicle, waving down the Stryker.
Sep 10 23:48:44 <Nusquam> He rummages around his pack, removing his helmet and strapping it onto his head and flipping down the night vision device, trying to get a better look.
Sep 10 23:49:42 <E4D> He waves down ANY of the vehicles
Sep 10 23:50:05 <Salmander> Redd stops?
Sep 10 23:50:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out of the SUV once it's stopped. "Jason? Were those flares the people who're hunting us?"
Sep 10 23:50:58 <Nusquam> 4df+5 Tagging Resourcefulness. Samil scans the horizon though the nightvision optic, working his way up into the skies, trying to figure out what the fuck.
Sep 10 23:50:59 <Glacon> Nusquam: Tagging Resourcefulness. Samil scans the horizon though the nightvision optic, working his way up into the skies, trying to figure out what the fuck.: 8 (4df+5=+, +, +, 0)
Sep 10 23:51:16 <Ragazzo> Dusty hops out, following Zoe.
Sep 10 23:51:25 <E4D> "Not now."
Sep 10 23:52:06 <E4D> Jason walks to the rear of the Stryker, drops the ramp, steps inside, and uncouples a PRC-150, hauling it out to the roadside.
Sep 10 23:53:19 <E4D> He sets about fiddling with the control face, setting the retrans and upping the broadcast strength to its maximum setting. Power won't last long, but that's not a problem.
Sep 10 23:53:23 * Lilah has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Sep 10 23:53:26 <PaulS_laptop> John gets out of El Diablo. Half asleep.
Sep 10 23:53:30 <Gerald> Charon pulls himself out after the Diablo slows down.
Sep 10 23:53:30 <E4D> He's done this before.
Sep 10 23:53:36 <PaulS_laptop> "What's going on?"
Sep 10 23:53:39 <PaulS_laptop> he yawns
Sep 10 23:53:40 <E4D> John and Alice might remember.
Sep 10 23:53:50 <Gerald> "They are getting closer. I believe the main force may have finally touched down on the continent."
Sep 10 23:54:07 <Tom90deg> "Then we should leave the continent."
Sep 10 23:54:33 <E4D> "Stand by. Someone get the generator out of the Stryker. Now. Hurry."
Sep 10 23:54:45 <E4D> "Actually, disregard."
Sep 10 23:54:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads to the Stryker.
Sep 10 23:54:50 <PaulS_laptop> John hauls his tired sack of self over and then stops
Sep 10 23:54:58 <Tom90deg> "Eh?"
Sep 10 23:55:16 <Nusquam> "The clouds have spots."
Sep 10 23:55:28 <Ragazzo> "…spots?"
Sep 10 23:55:28 <E4D> He carries the 150 to Diablo, and opens the driver's side door, passing the radio to Charon. "Help me get this bitch uncoupled."
Sep 10 23:55:35 <Ragazzo> "What do you mean
Sep 10 23:55:36 <Ragazzo> ?"
Sep 10 23:56:04 <PaulS_laptop> "You are NOT using my truck as a decoy"
Sep 10 23:56:15 <Tom90deg> "I think we are."
Sep 10 23:56:21 <E4D> "It's my truck, it's busted, and we can get new ones at the baval base."
Sep 10 23:56:26 <E4D> *naval
Sep 10 23:56:30 <Gerald> Charon nods, taking the radio. "It is crippled as it is. It will do little to no good until it gets fixed."
Sep 10 23:56:40 <Nusquam> "Uh. There's a ring of lumpy shit in the clouds."
Sep 10 23:56:43 <Tom90deg> "If we could blow it up as well, it might make them think we died…most likely not though…Should we booby trap it?"
Sep 10 23:56:45 <E4D> "We need something to get these CI fucks off our tail. Timeslip maneuver."
Sep 10 23:57:02 <Nusquam> "They're spiraling around and shit really, really fast." he says, blankly staring skyward.
Sep 10 23:57:02 <E4D> "John? Can you rig this bitch? Fuel bomb?"
Sep 10 23:57:05 <Nusquam> "Is this bad?"
Sep 10 23:57:16 <Tom90deg> "Get Dusty to help. He'll make it really go boom."
Sep 10 23:57:23 <Tom90deg> "Heh, it's what he does."
Sep 10 23:57:25 <Gerald> "…..Yes. I suggest we all hurry, I do not know if those are Insurgent beasts flying above."
Sep 10 23:57:27 <Ragazzo> "What? Do you need a timed explosion?"
Sep 10 23:57:35 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Everyone roll Perception
Sep 10 23:57:35 <Glacon> Dexanote: Everyone roll Perception: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Sep 10 23:57:40 <Gerald> 4df eyes
Sep 10 23:57:40 <Glacon> Gerald: eyes: 3 (4df=0, +, +, +)
Sep 10 23:57:42 <Ragazzo> 4df Derp
Sep 10 23:57:42 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Derp: 0 (4df=+, -, -, +)
Sep 10 23:57:43 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 lookin
Sep 10 23:57:43 <Glacon> Tom90deg: lookin: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Sep 10 23:57:45 <Nusquam> 4df+3
Sep 10 23:57:46 <Maddy> 4df+3
Sep 10 23:57:46 <Glacon> Nusquam: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Sep 10 23:57:53 <E4D> "I need a victi-"
Sep 10 23:57:53 <E4D> 4df+4
Sep 10 23:57:54 <Maddy> 4df+3 come on
Sep 10 23:58:00 <Glacon> E4D: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Sep 10 23:58:09 * Disconnected (Connection reset by peer).
ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Sep 10 23:58:09 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Sep 10 23:58:24 2011

Sep 10 23:58:24 * Now talking on #afteraction
Sep 10 23:58:24 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission | Route Map: http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia Point B: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia - Current Location: Dubbo Base Hospital
Sep 10 23:58:24 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Mon Sep 05 22:25:47 2011
Sep 10 23:58:24 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to AliceD
Sep 10 23:58:25 <Salmander> 4df+3 Late to the party
Sep 10 23:58:25 <Glacon> Salmander: Late to the party: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
Sep 10 23:58:32 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Sabitsuki
Sep 10 23:58:32 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Sabitsuki
Sep 10 23:58:37 <AliceD> 4df+3
Sep 10 23:58:38 <Glacon> AliceD: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
Sep 10 23:59:12 <Dexanote> WELP NOPE. None of you notice anything. Samil notes the things whipping around overhead are gone, lost to the rain and clouds.
Sep 10 23:59:28 <PaulS_laptop> "Of course I can rig a bomb, Jason"
Sep 10 23:59:35 <Ragazzo> "A what?"
Sep 10 23:59:37 <Nusquam> "Shit's gone now."
Sep 10 23:59:43 <Nusquam> "Correction."
Sep 10 23:59:50 <Nusquam> "Shit's no longer up in the clouds now."
Sep 10 23:59:52 <PaulS_laptop> People might notice that john is sort of slow in responding
Sep 11 00:00:09 <PaulS_laptop> he's on a low
Sep 11 00:00:13 <Salmander> Redd gets out of the RV, groaning as he tracks mud. "What's goin' on?"
Sep 11 00:00:16 <PaulS_laptop> and dangerously knurd
Sep 11 00:00:28 <E4D> What?
Sep 11 00:00:30 * Maddy has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 11 00:00:41 * You are now known as Maddy
Sep 11 00:00:42 * services.synirc.net sets mode +r Maddy
Sep 11 00:00:50 <Dexanote> Everyone, where are you?
Sep 11 00:01:00 <Maddy> Alice is in the LAV driver seat
Sep 11 00:01:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe is standing by the Stryker.
Sep 11 00:01:05 <Salmander> Redd's standing in the mud beside the RV
Sep 11 00:01:06 <E4D> Dexanote, pause.
Sep 11 00:01:15 <Dexanote> PAUSE
Sep 11 00:01:27 <PaulS_laptop> John is somewhere between the LAV and the hummvee. And confused as fuck.
Sep 11 00:01:39 <E4D> The LAV is up front, the diablo towed behind it, and the other vehicles are herringboned on either side of the road. The people are as they declare.
Sep 11 00:01:54 <Gerald> "Move. Move! Hurry, and let us leave with all haste!" Charon starts uncoupling El Diablo
Sep 11 00:02:00 <Nusquam> Samil's chillin' in the back seat of El Diablo.
Sep 11 00:02:10 <Sabitsuki> knurd
Sep 11 00:02:37 <Tom90deg> "Dusty, can you help John rig this thing to blow and blow big?"
Sep 11 00:02:50 <E4D> Jason's beside the wrecked, towed humvee, pushing a radio into Charon's hands.
Sep 11 00:03:09 <PaulS_laptop> john walks over to the LAV, and grabs a demolition kit
Sep 11 00:03:19 <Ragazzo> "Right."
Sep 11 00:03:27 <E4D> "Fuel bomb, John. I want the fuckers to burn."
Sep 11 00:03:31 <Gerald> Charon grabs the radio. "We are being followed by what sounds like a number of well coordinated beasts that may or may not be controlled by my former employers. I suggest we hurry."
Sep 11 00:03:55 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm getting to that, relax"
Sep 11 00:03:59 <Nusquam> "I don't see 'em in the sky anymore, guys."
Sep 11 00:04:03 <E4D> "There's a spot in the center console to plug that radio into. Plug it in and pick another truck."
Sep 11 00:04:05 <PaulS_laptop> "I need a lot of diesel"
Sep 11 00:04:11 <PaulS_laptop> "A lot."
Sep 11 00:04:21 <PaulS_laptop> "And a bucket or something."
Sep 11 00:04:22 <Ragazzo> Dusty just heads to the humvee, and chalks a circle the floor of the inside,, that will increase the violence of whatever explosion John sets off.
Sep 11 00:04:27 <Gerald> Charon hops into the vehicle, and starts plugging in the radio.
Sep 11 00:04:34 <E4D> "Four jerry cans on the back. That gives you 20 gallons."
Sep 11 00:04:53 <Salmander> Redd gets back in teh RV and grumbles about post-apocalyptic landscapes.
Sep 11 00:05:04 * DawnyWorks (moc.noehtyar.F97808E5-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.noehtyar.F97808E5-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Sep 11 00:05:06 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Occult maneuver
Sep 11 00:05:06 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Occult maneuver: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 11 00:05:33 <PaulS_laptop> john walks over, and grabs them. "Do we have a big drum or someshit?"
Sep 11 00:05:36 <Nusquam> Samil does a quick check of his weapons, ensuring they're loaded, rounds chambered. He's seen this movie before.
Sep 11 00:05:41 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Alchemy, this car's a powder keg
Sep 11 00:05:41 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Alchemy, this car's a powder keg: 6 (4df+6=0, +, 0, -)
Sep 11 00:06:26 <PaulS_laptop> "ANYBODY, do we have a drum or a big bucket or something? I've got an idea."
Sep 11 00:06:30 <E4D> Jason circles an arm over his head. "Hey, YO, everyone bring it in!"
Sep 11 00:06:32 <Ragazzo> The circle Dusty has drawn on the floor of the car glows like a burning coal.
Sep 11 00:06:44 <Ragazzo> He heads tot h e group.
Sep 11 00:06:48 <DawnyWorks> Kay jogs to Jason.
Sep 11 00:06:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads on over.
Sep 11 00:07:10 <Gerald> Charon pulls himself out of the soon-to-be-bomb, and strides over towards Jason.
Sep 11 00:07:14 <Salmander> Redd sighs and gets out, walking over to Jason, still grumbling.
Sep 11 00:07:25 <Maddy> Alice finally gets out of the LAV.
Sep 11 00:07:28 <Nusquam> He puts on the pack to which his riot shield is tied and turns his body to face Jason, but continues surveying the sky.
Sep 11 00:07:43 <PaulS_laptop> John rummages about to find something. Finding nothing, he takes two of the jerry cans and places them inside the bomb-to-be, rigging it up rfor radio det.
Sep 11 00:07:51 <PaulS_laptop> it's a generic firebomb
Sep 11 00:08:01 <E4D> "Hey, listen up. No comms on the radio for the next half hour. You need to talk, flash a light up from the rear, and well get the whole deal stopped. We get out, and talk face to face. From the time we start moving, the busted humvee's gonna be broadcasting."
Sep 11 00:08:22 <DawnyWorks> "Copy"
Sep 11 00:08:38 <Tom90deg> "Right. What's it going to be broadcasting?"
Sep 11 00:08:45 <Gerald> Charon nods. "Understood, fearless leader."
Sep 11 00:08:45 <E4D> "It's gonna talk for about 15 minutes and then stop. We'll be a ways out by then, and we're gonna be hauling ass."
Sep 11 00:08:52 <E4D> "It's gonna be broadcasting noise."
Sep 11 00:08:58 <Tom90deg> "Right. Going dark then."
Sep 11 00:09:04 <Salmander> The hat nods. Redd gets back in the RV.
Sep 11 00:09:20 <Nusquam> "Aye, cap'n."
Sep 11 00:09:26 <Gerald> "Ah, we may also be having some creatures of a more paranormal sort following us, as well."
Sep 11 00:09:31 <E4D> "It's gonna sound like encrypted chatter to them, and it's gonna be coming from us, but this'll be putting out a far stronger signal with the vehicle's booster."
Sep 11 00:09:43 <Gerald> "Some form of hive-minded beast, I believe."
Sep 11 00:09:53 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "a whiff of the ol brimstone" Then he walks over to the opposite side of the road and picks a suitable spot. Using the other two jerry cans, the demolitions kit and assorted scrap, he rigs up one HELL of a nice booby trap with pressure and pressure-release mechanisms along the road proper. They try to move Diablo, it's going to explode. They go to check out Diablo or help their wounded, it goes. They burn
Sep 11 00:09:54 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "a whiff of the ol brimstone" Then he walks over to the opposite side of the road and picks a suitable spot. Using the other two jerry cans, the demolitions kit and assorted scrap, he rigs up one HELL of a nice booby trap with pressure and pressure-release mechanisms along the road proper. They try to move Diablo, it's going to explode. They go to check out Diablo or help their wounded, it goes. They burn: 8 (4df+6=0, 0, +,
Sep 11 00:10:06 <Tox|Laptop> "They burn"
Sep 11 00:10:22 <PaulS_laptop> "Jason, make sure nobody steps anywhere near here after I arm this."
Sep 11 00:10:47 <Nusquam> "…should I get out?" Samil inquires.
Sep 11 00:11:00 <E4D> "You need to pick another ride."
Sep 11 00:11:04 <Tom90deg> "Lets move out now then."
Sep 11 00:11:27 <PaulS_laptop> "Anybody comes by, it's going to look like three forty three scooped up a bucket of hell, took a piss in it, injected it back into his bladder and then pissed it out over the whole area."
Sep 11 00:11:28 <E4D> Jason turns and decouples the tow bar, and carries it back to the LAV's storage compartment.
Sep 11 00:11:34 <Nusquam> He eyes Eve. "How about that one?"
Sep 11 00:11:44 <E4D> "Fine place to be, Samil."
Sep 11 00:11:46 <Nusquam> He points, like a kid in the candy store.
Sep 11 00:11:58 <Nusquam> He hops out, approaching it.
Sep 11 00:12:11 <Nusquam> "Can I do the gun thing?"
Sep 11 00:12:11 <PaulS_laptop> "Give me the all clear to arm this shit"
Sep 11 00:12:37 <Gerald> Charon pulls himself into the SUV, trying to fit in so his knees don't poke an eye out.
Sep 11 00:12:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe gets in the SUV, climbing in shotgun.
Sep 11 00:13:06 <PaulS_laptop> john waits
Sep 11 00:13:10 <E4D> "Alice is driving, so yeah, I want you on the minigun up top."
Sep 11 00:13:28 <E4D> "Left button spins the barrels, right button makes it go BZZZZ."
Sep 11 00:13:32 <DawnyWorks> Kay looks at Charon in the SUV. "You're sitting me, right?"
Sep 11 00:13:33 <Maddy> Alice gets back into the drivers seat.
Sep 11 00:13:37 <DawnyWorks> shitting*
Sep 11 00:13:37 <Gerald> He also remembers to grab the case of wine with him as he switches vehicles.
Sep 11 00:13:38 <Nusquam> "Excellent."
Sep 11 00:14:07 <Salmander> Redd sits in the RV. Forever alone.
Sep 11 00:14:07 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets in the SUV.
Sep 11 00:14:08 <E4D> "All right, people. Remember, no talking on the radios for half an hour. After that, talk all you damn want."
Sep 11 00:14:19 <Gerald> "Strange times call for strange bedfellows, I believe the saying goes? If you want, then you are free to move, dearest Kayleigh."
Sep 11 00:14:22 <Tom90deg> "Got it."
Sep 11 00:14:22 <Nusquam> He clambers into Eve, looking giddily at the implement of death entrusted to him with nary a second thought.
Sep 11 00:14:43 <E4D> He climbs into the troop compartment, banging on the divider. "Head 'em out, Alice."
Sep 11 00:14:47 <Gerald> "I simply request that you do not try to shoot me this time around."
Sep 11 00:15:21 <E4D> Climbing into the turret, Jason nestles into the gunner's seat.
Sep 11 00:15:31 <DawnyWorks> "Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That. And this is *my* god damn car" Kay climbs into her driver's seat. "Zoe, med kit by your feet, get me out a couple of 800s please"
Sep 11 00:15:48 <Tom90deg> "Just…be quiet Charon."
Sep 11 00:16:00 <Maddy> Alice heads out again, pointing in the general directiong of Mudgee.
Sep 11 00:16:04 <Gerald> Charon rolls his eyes. "If you insist as much."
Sep 11 00:16:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe opens it up and hands it over.
Sep 11 00:16:33 <Dexanote> Zoe PDef
Sep 11 00:16:41 <Nusquam> "So, like, anything special I oughta know about this?"
Sep 11 00:16:54 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Sep 11 00:16:55 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 11 00:17:00 <DawnyWorks> "Kay chews the pills, sipping water"
Sep 11 00:17:00 <Dexanote> 4df+6
Sep 11 00:17:01 <Glacon> Dexanote: 8 (4df+6=+, -, +, +)
Sep 11 00:17:03 <DawnyWorks> -""
Sep 11 00:17:15 * Salmander has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 11 00:17:28 <E4D> "You ain't gotta worry about ammo. About 6,000 rounds per minute, don't fire for more than 10 seconds at a time, and watch the tracers. Walk it on target."
Sep 11 00:17:29 <Dexanote> Something bites Zoe around the shoulder. Hard. Fucking hard.
Sep 11 00:17:38 <Tom90deg> "AH!"
Sep 11 00:17:49 <Ragazzo> "Wh-what?"
Sep 11 00:17:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe flails at her sholder. "Something bit me!"
Sep 11 00:18:00 <Gerald> Charon looks up. "Oh?"
Sep 11 00:18:05 <Ragazzo> Dusty leans forward, trying to see.
Sep 11 00:18:05 <DawnyWorks> Kay jumps and looks at Zoe. "Let me see"
Sep 11 00:18:22 <E4D> "Alice, stop, we're leaving a truck behind."
Sep 11 00:18:25 <Nusquam> He whirls it around to look at Zoe, finger hitting the left button, spinning the barrels up.
Sep 11 00:18:26 <Tom90deg> "You drive! There's a huge bomb behind us! Gahh! Blodoy buggering hell!"
Sep 11 00:18:32 <Dexanote> It appears to be a disembodied dog's skull. The braincase has been broken away
Sep 11 00:18:51 <Maddy> Alice stops again!
Sep 11 00:18:54 <Tom90deg> "Get it off!"
Sep 11 00:19:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to pry the skull open.
Sep 11 00:19:15 <Dexanote> It's biting pretty damn hard.
Sep 11 00:19:16 <Nusquam> "She just got bit by a fuckin' skull, mate."
Sep 11 00:19:19 <Gerald> 4df+2 Athletics, pull it off without ripping off her shoulder
Sep 11 00:19:19 <Glacon> Gerald: Athletics, pull it off without ripping off her shoulder: 2 (4df+2=0, +, -, 0)
Sep 11 00:19:20 <DawnyWorks> "Fucking magic shit"
Sep 11 00:19:22 <Dexanote> Everyone will notice things dropping from the sky.
Sep 11 00:19:31 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Oppose
Sep 11 00:19:31 <Glacon> Dexanote: Oppose: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Sep 11 00:19:35 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Pry it open.
Sep 11 00:19:35 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Pry it open.: 3 (4df+3=-, +, 0, 0)
Sep 11 00:19:38 <Nusquam> Samil turns his gaze upward.
Sep 11 00:19:43 <Nusquam> "Nope."
Sep 11 00:19:48 <Dexanote> They're all skull fragments, jaws of many animals.
Sep 11 00:19:50 <PaulS_laptop> John looks very serious as he arms his device and walks over to Eve. "Bombs are armed" He climbs up to ride Eve, only to get pelted by magic somethings
Sep 11 00:19:53 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Sep 11 00:19:58 <Dexanote> 4df+4 when biting
Sep 11 00:19:58 <Glacon> Dexanote: when biting: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Sep 11 00:20:01 <Nusquam> He ducks into the Eve's hatch, closing and securing it.
Sep 11 00:20:06 <DawnyWorks> 4df+3 Helping Zoe
Sep 11 00:20:07 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: Helping Zoe: 2 (4df+3=-, +, -, 0)
Sep 11 00:20:08 <Gerald> "….Ah. More undead, a rather common theme."
Sep 11 00:20:22 <Dexanote> A croc, cats, dogs, rats, birds, a human… twelve or thirteen in all.
Sep 11 00:20:30 <Nusquam> "GET IN THE FUCKING CARS!"
Sep 11 00:20:36 <Tom90deg> "Less talk more action! GAaah! This really fuckig hurts!"
Sep 11 00:20:46 <Dexanote> The dogskull loosens and is thrown off.
Sep 11 00:20:52 <DawnyWorks> "Zoe, I have to drive" Kay fires the engine. "You two, fucking help"
Sep 11 00:21:09 <Dexanote> 4df+6 Samil.
Sep 11 00:21:09 <Glacon> Dexanote: Samil.: 4 (4df+6=-, -, -, +)
Sep 11 00:21:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls up the window with her good hand, clutching her sholder.
Sep 11 00:21:33 <Ragazzo> Dusty rolls up the other.
Sep 11 00:21:38 <PaulS_laptop> John gets himself comfortable, looking saner than usual. And goes to bed on Eve.
Sep 11 00:21:40 <Ragazzo> "What the hell…"
Sep 11 00:22:27 <Tom90deg> "Come on, lets go…"
Sep 11 00:22:32 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 (defense?) John is technically atop eve.
Sep 11 00:22:33 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: (defense?) John is technically atop eve.: 2 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, +)
Sep 11 00:22:46 <DawnyWorks> Kay glances over at Zoe, chewing her lip. She heads out with the convoy.
Sep 11 00:23:26 * Salmander (~ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS#ten.elbacwahs.gc.63A9248-CRInys|rednamlaS) has joined #afteraction
Sep 11 00:23:27 <Dexanote> 4df+6 Then at Hogn.
Sep 11 00:23:27 <Glacon> Dexanote: Then at Hogn.: 4 (4df+6=-, -, -, +)
Sep 11 00:23:29 <Dexanote> john
Sep 11 00:23:37 <Dexanote> A cat sinks itself into John's leg
Sep 11 00:24:52 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 11 00:24:58 <Gerald> Charon flexes his fingers, getting ready to smash some skulls.
Sep 11 00:25:11 <Dexanote> The swarm circles fast, so fast. i'm waiting for all you to go. I attacked, your turn
Sep 11 00:25:25 <E4D> Jason yanks John down into the turret, closing the hatch.
Sep 11 00:25:34 <Gerald> Charon has no gun!
Sep 11 00:25:39 <Maddy> "What the fuck i-is going on?"
Sep 11 00:25:39 <E4D> 4df+4 to pulverize the cat.
Sep 11 00:25:39 <Glacon> E4D: to pulverize the cat.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
Sep 11 00:25:43 <PaulS_laptop> John's awake now again.
Sep 11 00:25:48 <E4D> "DRIVE, ALICE."
Sep 11 00:25:50 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Sep 11 00:25:50 <PaulS_laptop> "What the fuck was that?"
Sep 11 00:25:50 <Glacon> Dexanote: 0 (4df+2=0, 0, -, -)
Sep 11 00:25:55 <Tom90deg> "Drive! come on Kay, get us out of here!"
Sep 11 00:25:57 <Dexanote> The cat's disintegrated.
Sep 11 00:26:04 <Maddy> "Drive stop drive stop, jesus christ." she goes
Sep 11 00:26:09 <DawnyWorks> "I'm fucking *going*!"
Sep 11 00:26:15 <E4D> The Eve takes off. The other vehicles had better follow.
Sep 11 00:26:18 <PaulS_laptop> "Fucking raining fucking cats?"
Sep 11 00:26:22 <Dexanote> 4df+5 They follow as well
Sep 11 00:26:22 <Glacon> Dexanote: They follow as well: 3 (4df+5=0, -, 0, -)
Sep 11 00:26:33 <Salmander> Redd keeps cruising.
Sep 11 00:26:55 <PaulS_laptop> John goes back to asleep. He can't muster shit for energy today.
Sep 11 00:27:10 * Tox|Laptop has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Sep 11 00:27:50 <DawnyWorks> Kay follows, still glancing at Zoe
Sep 11 00:27:59 <Gerald> "Why are there so many thrice-damned undead in this wasteland? While I understand the ample materials for use, I beg the forces that be to use some originality for once!"
Sep 11 00:28:27 <E4D> Jason shoves John down into the troop compartment, then climbs up into the turret, arming the coaxial.
Sep 11 00:28:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe is leaning back on the seat, holding her sholder tight. "Damn damn damn. Good thing I got another one of these coats…."
Sep 11 00:29:30 <Maddy> 4df+3 driving
Sep 11 00:29:31 <Glacon> Maddy: driving: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Sep 11 00:29:35 <DawnyWorks> 4df+3 drive the fuck away.
Sep 11 00:29:35 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: drive the fuck away.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Sep 11 00:29:39 * Heiden (ten.htuoslleb.mem.404AAB27-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.htuoslleb.mem.404AAB27-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Sep 11 00:29:40 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Heiden
Sep 11 00:29:55 <Salmander> 4df+1 Keep driving, keep cruising, don't look back, just keep on walking
Sep 11 00:29:55 <Glacon> Salmander: Keep driving, keep cruising, don't look back, just keep on walking: 4 (4df+1=+, +, 0, +)
Sep 11 00:30:19 <Dexanote> You all flee. Apologies.
Sep 11 00:32:18 <E4D> "Okay… keep driving… goddamn skull bullshit."
Sep 11 00:33:18 <E4D> "We can't have people spread out like this. It's a hazard to communications, and it's damned dangerous to have them in those civvie vehicles."
Sep 11 00:33:47 <E4D> "And I know the Kay is gonna throw a bitch-fit about givin' up that damned Rover, but hell… we can't keep up like this."
Sep 11 00:34:01 <Maddy> "How m-many, n-not counting diver and g-gunners, can we f-fit in here?"
Sep 11 00:34:14 * Heiden has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 11 00:36:40 <E4D> "We can FIT about a dozen people in each one. It'll be tight, but… hey."
Sep 11 00:36:44 <Gerald> Charon pops open the box of shitty wine, and grabs a bottle. "Would either of you ladies care for a drink?"
Sep 11 00:37:06 <Gerald> He actually dropped a couple of wineglasses in with the bottles.
Sep 11 00:37:17 <Dexanote> There's a cold wind inside Eve.
Sep 11 00:37:29 <Tom90deg> "Not unless it's spiked with morphine."
Sep 11 00:37:31 <DawnyWorks> "Driving, and Zoe, no. You're already bleeding"
Sep 11 00:37:34 <Dexanote> It swirls and Chainshank fades in. "… Tha fuck?"
Sep 11 00:38:15 <Dexanote> He's bent over. "… Ah. We're movin. Kay."
Sep 11 00:39:23 <Gerald> He shrugs, and pours himself a glass. "If you insist, although this is far better than most store-bought varieties."
Sep 11 00:39:41 <Tom90deg> "I hate wine."
Sep 11 00:40:02 <DawnyWorks> "I fucking love wine, but I have to be able to drive and fix you"
Sep 11 00:40:51 <E4D> «All stations, keep this bitch movin'. Quick. We ain't stoppin til we hit the next down or we need fuel. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.»
Sep 11 00:40:56 <Tom90deg> "Oh good, we have something to argue about, we're really getting close now…" Zoe is in a bit of shock.
Sep 11 00:41:36 <DawnyWorks> Kay lights a cigarette and cracks her window. "Zoe, pain lever…give me a one to ten"
Sep 11 00:41:55 <Salmander> in spite of popular belief Redd does not, in fact, put the pedal to the metal, but moves to a reasonable if hurried pace given the position of surrounding vehicles.
Sep 11 00:42:17 <Dexanote> butbutbut Tha Redd wunz go fasta
Sep 11 00:42:36 <Tom90deg> "Umm…right now? 5. maybe less, I feel a bit woozy."
Sep 11 00:43:16 <DawnyWorks> "Fuckfuckfuck." Kay unclips her canteen. "Sip this"
Sep 11 00:44:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes the canteen and drinks. "Bla…"
Sep 11 00:44:12 <DawnyWorks> "It's water"
Sep 11 00:44:46 <Tom90deg> "I know, water's too clear. It's hiding something."
Sep 11 00:45:35 <Salmander> Mineral oil
Sep 11 00:46:10 <DawnyWorks> "What?" Kay glances at Zoe again. "Do me a favor, tell me your name"
Sep 11 00:46:45 <Tom90deg> "Zooooey. Not written like that, but zoey…dash is important."
Sep 11 00:47:25 <DawnyWorks> "What's my name Zoe"
Sep 11 00:47:59 <Tom90deg> "Jenny…"
Sep 11 00:48:33 <Sabitsuki> i love you Jen-ay
Sep 11 00:48:36 <Ragazzo> Dusty is eying Zoe with mild concern.
Sep 11 00:48:49 <DawnyWorks> "No, what's my *name* Zoe?"
Sep 11 00:48:50 <Salmander> Run Zoe Run
Sep 11 00:48:59 <Gerald> Charon is in the back, leaning against one window with his legs sprawled across the back seats. "Well, that is of some considerable concern. Do you remember my name, dear zoe?"
Sep 11 00:49:07 <Tom90deg> "Asshole."
Sep 11 00:49:16 <Gerald> He laughs. "Correct!"
Sep 11 00:49:20 <Tom90deg> "You're Kay, I like Jenny more."
Sep 11 00:50:07 <DawnyWorks> "Okay, Zoe, where are we?"
Sep 11 00:50:46 <Tom90deg> "Car. Wheel's on the wrong side though…"
Sep 11 00:50:57 <Tom90deg> "Should be here…"
Sep 11 00:51:14 <DawnyWorks> "What's the one thing that pisses me off more than anything?"
Sep 11 00:52:16 <Tom90deg> "Dusty fining your underwear." Zoe lets out a little giggle and leans back in her seat, still squezeing her sholder.
Sep 11 00:52:43 <DawnyWorks> "…" Kay blinks and glances into the rear view at Dusty.
Sep 11 00:53:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty raises an eyebrow.
Sep 11 00:53:17 <Tom90deg> "You were sooo mad at him that day…I thought Dimitir was gonna hurt you…"
Sep 11 00:53:37 <Gerald> Charon chuckles. "Quite surprised you didn't say 'Insurgents with marfan's syndrome'."
Sep 11 00:53:50 <Ragazzo> Dusty leans closer, examining Zoe.
Sep 11 00:53:50 <DawnyWorks> "Sweetie, you're getting your days mixed up."
Sep 11 00:54:12 <Salmander> Redd begins an interesting conversation with the bobble head on the dashboard.
Sep 11 00:54:14 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Life science, I guess, can he pick out any immediate problems
Sep 11 00:54:14 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Life science, I guess, can he pick out any immediate problems: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Sep 11 00:54:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe is very pale and sweating slightly.
Sep 11 00:54:59 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, let me see your shoulder…"
Sep 11 00:55:18 <Tom90deg> Zoe rolls over, exposing her torn up sholder.
Sep 11 00:55:34 <Ragazzo> How badly torn up?
Sep 11 00:55:50 <Dexanote> It's a fairly clean dog bite
Sep 11 00:55:54 <Dexanote> there's a tooth stuck in there.
Sep 11 00:56:07 <Gerald> "An infection is probably quite likely, truth to be told. You may wish for some assistance in cleaning it." He pauses. "Assuming you are willing to accept my help, of course."
Sep 11 00:56:08 <Dexanote> Bleeding, but not destroyed.
Sep 11 00:56:11 <Ragazzo> "Right…first thing…"
Sep 11 00:56:32 <Ragazzo> 4df Dusty pulls the tooth.
Sep 11 00:56:32 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty pulls the tooth.: -3 (4df=-, 0, -, -)
Sep 11 00:56:37 <Ragazzo> …
Sep 11 00:56:49 <Sabitsuki> ouch
Sep 11 00:56:49 <Ragazzo> He pokes himself in the eye.
Sep 11 00:56:54 <Tom90deg> "AAAG!"
Sep 11 00:57:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe slaps at Dusty. "Get back!"
Sep 11 00:57:03 <Dexanote> He poles himself in the eye WITH the tooth
Sep 11 00:57:06 <Gerald> Charon sighs.
Sep 11 00:57:16 <Ragazzo> "Fuck, ow!"
Sep 11 00:57:22 <DawnyWorks> "Fuck" Kay swerves slightly. "Son of a bitch you two"
Sep 11 00:57:33 <Ragazzo> "I'm sorry!"
Sep 11 00:57:34 <Salmander> Redd whistles "I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" as he drives, blissfully unaware of Dusty's idiocy in the vehicle up ahead.
Sep 11 00:57:39 <Gerald> "Do not blame me, /I/ did nothing."
Sep 11 00:57:57 <Salmander> He removes the tooth with his eye. He knows must remove it from his eye.
Sep 11 00:58:03 <DawnyWorks> "What did I tell you about talking to me?"
Sep 11 00:58:22 <Sabitsuki> *thump*
Sep 11 00:58:34 <Ragazzo> "…"
Sep 11 00:58:37 <Gerald> He chuckles.
Sep 11 00:58:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks up. "What's that?"
Sep 11 00:59:09 <Ragazzo> "Hopefully not another skull…"
Sep 11 00:59:29 <Dexanote> Shank is like, in Eve.
Sep 11 00:59:33 <DawnyWorks> "I don't know Zoe" Kay shakes her head. "And the correct answer is magical bull shit"
Sep 11 00:59:45 <Gerald> "Most likely some horrific beast bent on our death and dismemberment." Sigh. "It is an event that is being rather frightfully here."
Sep 11 01:00:03 <Gerald> *repeated rather frightfully
Sep 11 01:00:09 <Tom90deg> "Mmm…"
Sep 11 01:01:53 <Tom90deg> "Don't stop and see."
Sep 11 01:02:02 <DawnyWorks> "Not going to"
Sep 11 01:02:15 <Ragazzo> "Still smarter than me, even when your loopy."
Sep 11 01:02:38 <DawnyWorks> "Not hard"
Sep 11 01:02:39 <Tom90deg> Zoe laughs. "That's not too hard…EEeehh…This is really hurting…"
Sep 11 01:03:08 <DawnyWorks> "Remember the 800s you got me, take two of them"
Sep 11 01:03:20 <Sabitsuki> *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump*
Sep 11 01:03:31 <Tom90deg> "Which are those…"
Sep 11 01:03:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe digs around in the box on the floor.
Sep 11 01:03:44 <Salmander> Redd looks back at the beds in the RV. "WHO'S FUCKIN'?"
Sep 11 01:04:00 <DawnyWorks> "White bottle, on top"
Sep 11 01:04:07 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks out the window without opening it.
Sep 11 01:04:13 <E4D> What are the thumps? Running over something?
Sep 11 01:04:16 <Ragazzo> He's trying to see what's up there.
Sep 11 01:04:27 <Ragazzo> If there is somethnig.
Sep 11 01:04:33 <Ragazzo> Assuming they're from above.
Sep 11 01:04:36 <Tom90deg> Zoe grabs it and tries to undo the top, but failing. Damn childproof caps. She reaches back and hands it to Dusty. "Would you?"
Sep 11 01:04:46 <Ragazzo> Dusty nods, popping it open.
Sep 11 01:04:50 <Ragazzo> H hands her two.
Sep 11 01:04:52 <Ragazzo> *He
Sep 11 01:05:04 <Tom90deg> Zoe swallows them down with some water. "Blla."
Sep 11 01:05:21 <Sabitsuki> A wiry set of thick, hairy legs hangs off the side of the roof, 4 of them
Sep 11 01:05:30 <Ragazzo> "…."
Sep 11 01:05:30 <Salmander> Which roof
Sep 11 01:05:42 <Ragazzo> "We have trouble."
Sep 11 01:05:54 * Gerald has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 11 01:06:11 <Sabitsuki> which one zoe is in
Sep 11 01:06:14 <Sabitsuki> *whichever
Sep 11 01:06:17 * Gerald (~PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.0A6905B2|alliztahc#PI.06250957.C3AC2A01.0A6905B2|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Sep 11 01:06:44 <Salmander> Redd notices some large creature lying on top of the vehicle ahead, shrugs, and keeps driving. Fuck that.
Sep 11 01:07:21 <DawnyWorks> "Mother fucker…" Kay flashes her lights…a lot.
Sep 11 01:07:39 <Gerald> "Ah, we are permitted to use radios, yes?"
Sep 11 01:07:42 <Dexanote> "… Hm. Thaz odd."
Sep 11 01:07:44 <Maddy> Alice sees the flashing lights. "We got a p-problem."
Sep 11 01:07:46 <Salmander> «Hey, uh, you guys in the SUV got, a fuckin'… somethin' on your roof. You probably noticed.»
Sep 11 01:07:46 <E4D> «Copy, go ahead. Send your traffic. I told ya'll to use your damn radios.»
Sep 11 01:07:47 <Gerald> "I suggest we let them know of this."
Sep 11 01:07:49 <DawnyWorks> «THERE'S SOMETHINGON MY GOD DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!»
Sep 11 01:07:57 <Ragazzo> «Can someone shoot whatever the hell is on the roof off?»
Sep 11 01:08:21 <DawnyWorks> «Don't shoot my fucking car»
Sep 11 01:08:24 <Tom90deg> "They'll miss!" Zoe crouches down in her seat.
Sep 11 01:08:35 <Gerald> "See? Some foul beast bent on killing us all. Swerve, dear Kay, and see if you can shake the monster off."
Sep 11 01:08:37 <Salmander> «Yeah, I'm not shoootin' that shit. Good luck.»
Sep 11 01:08:43 <E4D> 4df+4 perception. What's he got? Jason spins the turret, zooming in 20x, autostabilizing and priming the GAU-21/A coax.
Sep 11 01:08:43 <Glacon> E4D: perception. What's he got? Jason spins the turret, zooming in 20x, autostabilizing and priming the GAU-21/A coax.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Sep 11 01:08:45 <DawnyWorks> "Zoe, baby, I need you to stop moving, please"
Sep 11 01:09:35 <Gerald> Charon's still holding a glass of red wine.
Sep 11 01:09:36 <Tom90deg> "Don't want to get shot though…"
Sep 11 01:09:38 <E4D> Motherfucker, PLEASE.
Sep 11 01:10:03 <Ragazzo> "Where the fuck did you get wine."
Sep 11 01:10:19 <DawnyWorks> "Charon, you're done. No more talking, or I'm feeding you to the fucker"
Sep 11 01:10:22 * Lurker (~ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.3E3E8CAD-CRInys|aropmA_E#ten.tsacmoc.ag.1dsh.3E3E8CAD-CRInys|aropmA_E) has joined #afteraction
Sep 11 01:10:36 <E4D> <KAY… Keep on track, steady speed, do NOT adjust course.»
Sep 11 01:10:52 <Gerald> "Oh? Back in Dubbo when myself, Jason, Alice, and the Reaper went for supplies."
Sep 11 01:10:54 <E4D> «ALICE, same thing.»
Sep 11 01:11:03 <Salmander> Redd keeps whistling and taps his fingers against the wheel.
Sep 11 01:11:12 <DawnyWorks> «Easy for you to say, I've got a giant ass spider fucking thing on my god damn car»
Sep 11 01:11:14 <Ragazzo> Dusty grumbles, crouching a little hmself.
Sep 11 01:11:17 <Maddy> «Yesir»
Sep 11 01:11:27 <E4D> 4df+7 Jason opens fire with the 25 mike mike.
Sep 11 01:11:27 <Glacon> E4D: Jason opens fire with the 25 mike mike.: 7 (4df+7=-, -, +, +)
Sep 11 01:11:28 <Salmander> «It as four legs. Spiders have eight.»
Sep 11 01:11:48 <DawnyWorks> «Shut up whore»
Sep 11 01:12:22 <Salmander> «Singin' roll or bowl a ball a penny a pitch»
Sep 11 01:12:43 <Sabitsuki> 4df bluh bluh i'm fat
Sep 11 01:12:43 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: bluh bluh i'm fat: -1 (4df=-, 0, +, -)
Sep 11 01:13:25 <E4D> 1d2
Sep 11 01:13:26 <Glacon> E4D: 2 (1d2=2)
Sep 11 01:14:03 <E4D> «GOT IT! I HIT IT! KNOCKED THE *SHIT* OUT OF IT!»
Sep 11 01:14:33 <Ragazzo> «Is it off the damn car?»
Sep 11 01:14:51 <Gerald> <Congratulations, Corporal. Let us hope it is truly dead, a number of beasts have a tendency to not die when asked politely.»
Sep 11 01:14:54 <E4D> «Uhh, negative, but it's leaking.»
Sep 11 01:15:17 <E4D> «Everyone, bring it to a halt.»
Sep 11 01:15:44 <Maddy> Alice comes to a stop.
Sep 11 01:16:03 <Ragazzo> "Thank god. Now Zoe can get looked at…"
Sep 11 01:16:07 <DawnyWorks> Kay slows to a stop, grabing her med kit and starting to look at Zoe's wound.
Sep 11 01:16:12 <Salmander> Redd does not slam the breaks but instead comes to a nice, easy stop.
Sep 11 01:16:16 <Ragazzo> "And I want to see whatever the fuck is on the roof."
Sep 11 01:16:21 <Gerald> Charon pops open the door and steps out.
Sep 11 01:16:36 <Dexanote> Shank hits the Big Red Button and opens the back door of Eve, stepping out with the Scythe.
Sep 11 01:16:37 <E4D> «Alice, stand by to drop the ramp. Kay, Charon, Zoe, Dusty, when you hear me open fire again, open the rear hatches, bail, and get the fuck up here and into the Eve.»
Sep 11 01:16:38 <Ragazzo> Dusty does the same, while pulling on his cloves.
Sep 11 01:16:51 <Ragazzo> Redact
Sep 11 01:16:55 <DawnyWorks> «What are you doing to my car?»
Sep 11 01:17:56 <E4D> «You're getting the hell out of it, cuz we have a new strain of hellwasp on top of it and it ain't lettin' go.»
Sep 11 01:18:08 <Tom90deg> «My arm hurts…»
Sep 11 01:18:09 <Ragazzo> Dusty blinks.
Sep 11 01:18:11 <E4D> «That thing's about to be compromised.»
Sep 11 01:18:14 <Gerald> «….» He quietly stops and doesn't step all the way out.
Sep 11 01:18:18 <Dexanote> "Oi Jazon."
Sep 11 01:18:39 <Maddy> «Ready to drop t-the ramp, just give me t-the word.»
Sep 11 01:18:40 * Doctopus has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 11 01:18:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out slowly, a bit woozy and unstable."
Sep 11 01:18:48 <Tom90deg> ((Retcon, whoops)
Sep 11 01:18:51 <E4D> 4df+7 3 bursts left. He rips off another 20 rounds, throttling the thing.
Sep 11 01:18:52 <Glacon> E4D: 3 bursts left. He rips off another 20 rounds, throttling the thing.: 8 (4df+7=+, +, -, 0)
Sep 11 01:19:01 <Tom90deg> ((Thought we already dropped the hatch))
Sep 11 01:19:08 <Sabitsuki> Body: 0
Sep 11 01:19:19 <DawnyWorks> Kay steps out, gabs Zoe, and books to Eve.
Sep 11 01:19:25 <Maddy> Alice drops the hatch!
Sep 11 01:19:27 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows.
Sep 11 01:19:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows, trying to keep her feet steady.
Sep 11 01:19:38 <Gerald> Charon pops out and runs, legs launching him across the asphalt.
Sep 11 01:19:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks back at the car, and whatever was on the roof.
Sep 11 01:20:04 <Ragazzo> As does duusty.
Sep 11 01:20:07 <Ragazzo> *dusty
Sep 11 01:20:08 <Dexanote> "Dammit Jazon I wanted ta kill it."
Sep 11 01:20:24 <Salmander> «I think it's dead boss.»
Sep 11 01:20:46 <DawnyWorks> "Fuck…fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I hate all of you, every last one"
Sep 11 01:20:50 <E4D> Jason looks out over the top. "What the hell's the matter with her?"
Sep 11 01:21:13 <Gerald> "Ah, she was bitten by a flying dog skull. She appears to be in shock, I believe."
Sep 11 01:21:20 <Sabitsuki> Hellfly…but more spider than fly at this point. Bigger, uglier. Multiple sets of compound eyes and mandibles, orange-ish goop for blood. About 12 legs, wing span of about 6 feet.
Sep 11 01:21:36 <Gerald> "Quite the specimen we have killed, though."
Sep 11 01:21:39 <DawnyWorks> 4df+4 medical maneuver cheeking out the wound.
Sep 11 01:21:39 <Glacon> DawnyWorks: medical maneuver cheeking out the wound.: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
Sep 11 01:21:43 <E4D> "Shit, get her in the Stryker."
Sep 11 01:21:58 <Ragazzo> Dusty helps Zoe into the stryker.
Sep 11 01:22:23 <E4D> Jason climbs out, flipping the plate down. <Alice! Yo! Need you out here! Charon! Driver's seat! Dusty! Driver's seat of Florence!>
Sep 11 01:22:32 <E4D> <Shank! Cover me!>
Sep 11 01:22:36 <Gerald> "Ah, as enjoyable as helping another would be, I am quite certain that our dear medic would attempt to shoot me should I make such an attempt." He moves and hops into the Florence.
Sep 11 01:22:48 <Salmander> Redd continues to watch, flicking the bobble head.
Sep 11 01:22:50 <Maddy> Alice runs out.
Sep 11 01:22:58 <Dexanote> "Aight." Shank moves next to Jason.
Sep 11 01:23:03 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets into florence, glancing back at Zoe worriedly.
Sep 11 01:23:05 <Gerald> Not the florence, dammit, the Eve.
Sep 11 01:23:09 <E4D> <Negative, up here in Eve, Boatman. You're ridin' in style.»
Sep 11 01:23:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe gets into the stryker, and takes a seat, pale and somewhat clammy.
Sep 11 01:23:18 <E4D> Jason advances toward the thing, rifle up.
Sep 11 01:23:22 <Sabitsuki> The bullets seem to have ran the bug through, except for a single rock like object in the stomach. The surface of it is a black color, interspaced with lines of the orange-ish goo, like lava in magma.
Sep 11 01:23:36 <Dexanote> Shank lazily twirls the Scythe.
Sep 11 01:23:37 <Sabitsuki> It is about as big as a human being's head.
Sep 11 01:23:38 <DawnyWorks> Kay thinks about what all she's going to have to do to help Zoe. "Okay, Zoe, I need you to relax a bit…kay?"
Sep 11 01:23:40 <Maddy> Alice follows. "W-what we got here?"
Sep 11 01:23:55 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, you ought to lay down…let Kay look at you…"
Sep 11 01:24:03 <E4D> <I got *no* idea. Never saw any shit like this at 23…>
Sep 11 01:24:10 <Ragazzo> ~Midnight, are you in here?~
Sep 11 01:24:35 <Maddy> Alice nods, pulling her helmet on. <Want me to take a looksee?>
Sep 11 01:25:03 <E4D> 4df+4 Jason dumps a mag intot he thing's head.
Sep 11 01:25:03 <Glacon> E4D: Jason dumps a mag intot he thing's head.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
Sep 11 01:25:14 <Sabitsuki> splat
Sep 11 01:25:25 <Sabitsuki> Congrats on your goo paint job