RAIDERS!

May 15 22:45:24 <Maddy> Elle finishes gun-clean and lays back in the dirt. She takes out a smoke and lights up, looking at the stars.
May 15 22:46:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe idly tests the edge of her sword.
May 15 22:47:02 <Pemander> Finn is swinging Enkal around.
May 15 22:49:12 <Liebe> Marius sits by the fire and strums something pleasant but without lyrics on a cherrywood colored guitar.
May 15 22:55:41 <Abigail> Abigail wanders from the trailer, and yawns a bit, stepping down and looking around. She decides to wander over to the road.
May 15 22:56:07 * Lilah has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))
May 15 22:57:22 <Abigail> Her boots click as she moves onto it, stretching a bit. She takes a deep breath of the air, wondering when they're going to get a move on.
May 15 22:57:43 <Abigail> However, she is sure she hears something… She looks up.
May 15 22:57:43 <Abigail> Perception, everyone.
May 15 22:57:52 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
May 15 22:57:53 <CROM> Tom90deg: 1 (4df+2=0, -, 0, 0)
May 15 22:57:59 <Pemander> 4df
May 15 22:57:59 <CROM> Pemander: 2 (4df=0, +, 0, +)
May 15 22:58:04 <Pemander> Hory sheeeet
May 15 22:58:16 <Liebe> 4df+3 thing
May 15 22:58:17 <CROM> Liebe: thing: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
May 15 22:58:19 <Maddy> 4df+3 eyes.
May 15 22:58:20 <CROM> Maddy: eyes.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
May 15 22:58:43 <Abigail> Zoe is too engulfed in her sword. Everyone else hears the faint hum of… an engine…?
May 15 22:59:29 <Maddy> Elle gets up, heading to the side of the road, and crouching with her gun ready. «We might have company.»
May 15 22:59:52 <Abigail> It's coming from the road, and it's getting closer… Then, around the corner, LIGHTS!
May 15 22:59:55 <Laito> Solomon is in the trailer fiddling with something. He is unaware.
May 15 23:00:15 <Pemander> Finn sits up suddenly.
May 15 23:00:29 <Pemander> He looks around. Where's Abigail?
May 15 23:00:34 <PaulS_laptop> A rebel yell is faintly audible. *whoop* *whoop*
May 15 23:00:44 <Abigail> Screaming and yipping join the sound, and suddenly, BLAMBLAM!!! Gun shots!?
May 15 23:00:45 <Abigail> Abigail drops in the middle of the road.
May 15 23:00:52 <Pemander> "ABIGAIL!"
May 15 23:00:53 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks over at the lights. «Oy, we go ABBY!»
May 15 23:00:54 <Maddy> «Awww shit, this sounds like a Mad Max situation, guys.»
May 15 23:01:01 <Pemander> Finn jumps off the LAV and runs to her.
May 15 23:01:10 <Abigail> And the truck HITS ON THE BREAKS, SCREEEECCHING.
May 15 23:01:16 <Abigail> brakes, even
May 15 23:01:17 <Maddy> "Go Finn go, I got you covered!"
May 15 23:01:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe jumps down, following after Finn.
May 15 23:01:44 <Pemander> He looks down at her. Is she injured?
May 15 23:02:17 <Abigail> Someone comes out of the sun roof of the truck, shotgun pointed, "HEY THERE FUCKERS!!" Nope, sorry Finn!
May 15 23:02:17 <Abigail> 4df+3 BLAST AIMED AT FINN BLAM BLAM
May 15 23:02:17 <CROM> Abigail: BLAST AIMED AT FINN BLAM BLAM: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
May 15 23:02:25 <Pemander> 4df+3
May 15 23:02:25 <CROM> Pemander: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
May 15 23:02:36 <Pemander> Finn simply ignores the shots.
May 15 23:02:45 <Pemander> They all miss because stupid vagrants.
May 15 23:02:47 <PaulS_laptop> "WOOO, LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES SOME FRESH MEAT, BOYS!"
May 15 23:02:47 <PaulS_laptop> "Hoss, Bill, grab th' wimmin. Hank, you an' I're gonna mop these fellers up!"
May 15 23:03:00 <Pemander> Finn seethes.
May 15 23:03:08 <PaulS_laptop> A large man in a large hat jumps out of the back of the truck with a shotgun
May 15 23:03:17 <Pemander> His eyes become engulfed in flame.
May 15 23:03:26 <Pemander> Instant kill attempt on large man with hat.
May 15 23:03:29 <Pemander> 4df+4
May 15 23:03:30 <CROM> Pemander: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
May 15 23:03:30 <PaulS_laptop> he spits tobacco juice
May 15 23:03:35 <Liebe> "Yo, what the fuc - " Marius puts his head down immediately and scrambles off with his instrument. not innuedo
May 15 23:03:38 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4
May 15 23:03:39 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
May 15 23:03:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe holds her swrod with a smirk. "Hello wankers."
May 15 23:03:58 <PaulS_laptop> describe
May 15 23:04:44 <Pemander> Finn sprints up to the man who got out of the truck with hundreds of blades protruding from his hands and arms.
May 15 23:05:13 <Pemander> He attempts to ram a barbed fist into his face.
May 15 23:05:28 <PaulS_laptop> The large man brings the shotgun up and blocks
May 15 23:05:35 <Maddy> "FINN, ZOE! GET DOWN!" She brings the rifle up.
May 15 23:05:49 <Pemander> Finn does not bother to get down.
May 15 23:06:08 <Abigail> Other assholes jump out of the truck. Two guys. Oh, it's Hoss and Bill. One opens fire on Elle!!
May 15 23:06:08 <Abigail> 4df+2 "HEY BITCH!"
May 15 23:06:09 <CROM> Abigail: "HEY BITCH!": 1 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, -)
May 15 23:06:34 <Maddy> 4df+3 Mother fucker.
May 15 23:06:35 <CROM> Maddy: Mother fucker.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, 0)
May 15 23:07:10 <Laito> Solomon climbs onto the trailer's roof through the ceiling hatch. He stoops lowly to avoid attracting attention.
May 15 23:08:09 <Maddy> 4df+4 Elle can't fire on the one Finn's engaged, and now she's being shot at. Fuck that shit. Spenfin AP to fire concussive shot.
May 15 23:08:10 <CROM> Maddy: Elle can't fire on the one Finn's engaged, and now she's being shot at. Fuck that shit. Spenfin AP to fire concussive shot.: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, +)
May 15 23:08:39 <Abigail> 4df+3 Military chicks are hot
May 15 23:08:40 <CROM> Abigail: Military chicks are hot: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
May 15 23:08:44 <Maddy> FUCKER!
May 15 23:09:29 <Maddy> The blast hits the asshole, but apparently he's just too drunk to get knocked over…somehoe.
May 15 23:09:31 <Liebe> Marius climbs around the LAV, and calmly and slowly locks his guitar back up in the case. Priorities. He takes a Mk23 out of the case first though, jamming it into his waistband before circling around the LAV to edge closer to the truck.
May 15 23:10:05 <PaulS_laptop> These are some big bad ol' boys
May 15 23:10:29 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Zoe moves forward porting ontop of the truck behind the sunroof, stabbing foreward.
May 15 23:10:29 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe moves forward porting ontop of the truck behind the sunroof, stabbing foreward.: 4 (4df+5=+, -, -, 0)
May 15 23:11:14 <Abigail> Hoss laughs and stumbles, "HAHAOW FUCK YOU BITCH!!"
May 15 23:11:14 <Abigail> The sunroof gunner is spooked!
May 15 23:11:14 <Abigail> 4df+2 Ah Shit!!
May 15 23:11:15 <CROM> Abigail: Ah Shit!!: 4 (4df+2=0, +, +, 0)
May 15 23:11:21 <PaulS_laptop> "What the hell are you waiting for Hoss. They're just bitches, rope 'em up. I don' wanna stay here forever ya fuckin' dolt"
May 15 23:11:27 <Abigail> He DUCKS, just in time into the truck!
May 15 23:11:58 <PaulS_laptop> The big man grappling with finn is yelling. His breath also stinks to high hell
May 15 23:12:03 <Pemander> The metal is slowly creeping to the rest of Finn's body.
May 15 23:12:10 <Tom90deg> "Who you calling a bitch, you bint!"
May 15 23:12:42 <Pemander> Additional barbs grow out periodically.
May 15 23:13:04 <Abigail> Bill jogs on over toward Abigail to see if she's dead. Fuck yes, just knocked the fuck out. "We take this one too?!"
May 15 23:13:04 <Abigail> The sunroof gunner then points his gun up, and shoot the top of the roof of the truck to try and hit zoe…
May 15 23:13:04 <Abigail> 4df+3 BLAP BLAP.
May 15 23:13:05 <CROM> Abigail: BLAP BLAP.: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
May 15 23:13:17 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
May 15 23:13:17 <CROM> Tom90deg: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
May 15 23:13:21 <Laito> Solomon will act next.
May 15 23:13:54 <Tom90deg> 4df+4 (AP reroll)
May 15 23:13:54 <CROM> Tom90deg: (AP reroll): 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
May 15 23:14:22 <Laito> Solomon wraps a short length of old, dusty rope around his fingers, then reaches out as if to touch this Bill thug with his wrapped palm from atop his perch. MDef, Bill.
May 15 23:14:32 <Abigail> There is wild giggling from inside the truck from Sunroof.
May 15 23:14:34 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
May 15 23:14:35 <Pemander> What aspect is Zoe tagging?
May 15 23:14:36 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2
May 15 23:14:36 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 0 (4df+2=0, -, 0, -)
May 15 23:14:48 <Laito> 4df+4 Against this DC
May 15 23:14:48 <CROM> Laito: Against this DC: 4 (4df+4=+, -, -, +)
May 15 23:14:53 <Abigail> 4df+2 Bill's mental
May 15 23:14:54 <CROM> Abigail: Bill's mental: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
May 15 23:14:58 <Maddy> Oh dear, bill…
May 15 23:15:23 <Abigail> oh god
May 15 23:15:29 <Tom90deg> ZOe dodges, porting neatly around the shots fired.
May 15 23:15:39 <Liebe> Marius uses the excellent distraction caused by Zoe to sprint like mad towards the thug truck, stopping by the passenger door. He jimmies the handle.
May 15 23:16:00 <PaulS_laptop> The door is open. It had been ever since Bill got out
May 15 23:16:10 <Liebe> o
May 15 23:16:26 <Liebe> He climbs in!
May 15 23:17:00 <Abigail> Sunroof is a skinny dude, wildly cackling until Marius steps in, "WAHHH FUCK YOU!!"
May 15 23:17:00 <Abigail> 4df+3 SHOOT MARIUS!!
May 15 23:17:00 <CROM> Abigail: SHOOT MARIUS!!: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
May 15 23:17:14 <Laito> Solomon grips his wrapped hand into a tight fist and utterly enslaves the thug's willpower. Solomon will force Bill to do a single action before he may try to break free of the effect.
May 15 23:17:26 <Dexanote> 4df+4
May 15 23:17:26 <CROM> Dexanote: 4 (4df+4=0, +, 0, -)
May 15 23:17:35 <Laito> On Bill's next turn that is.
May 15 23:17:41 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
May 15 23:17:55 <Liebe> 4df+4 er
May 15 23:17:55 <CROM> Liebe: er: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
May 15 23:18:43 <Abigail> The bullet catches Marius in the arm as he shows in the truck door!
May 15 23:19:07 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 Big Dude shoves forward hard, while snapping the shotgun down on Finn's head. Dude's no slouch
May 15 23:19:08 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Big Dude shoves forward hard, while snapping the shotgun down on Finn's head. Dude's no slouch: 4 (4df+3=+, -, +, 0)
May 15 23:19:16 <Pemander> 4df+3
May 15 23:19:17 <CROM> Pemander: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
May 15 23:19:23 <Abigail> Bill stands there, lifeless, eyes wide, still holding onto Abigail's hair like a caveman
May 15 23:20:19 <PaulS_laptop> The shotgun's barrel connects, sending Finn tumbling backwards. The skin on his head is split and bleeding as well. No fracture, though.
May 15 23:20:24 <Abigail> Hoss, meanwhile, charges Elle!!
May 15 23:20:25 <Abigail> 4df+2 MELEE BUTT OF GUN TO YOUR FACE!!
May 15 23:20:25 <CROM> Abigail: MELEE BUTT OF GUN TO YOUR FACE!!: 1 (4df+2=0, -, 0, 0)
May 15 23:20:49 <Maddy> 4df+3 Fuck your shit.
May 15 23:20:50 <CROM> Maddy: Fuck your shit.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
May 15 23:20:52 <Pemander> Finn wipes some of the blood from his hair and turns 180, ignoring the big man and slowly walking toward Bill.
May 15 23:21:07 <PaulS_laptop> "Quit fuckin' around hoss. Just fuckin' shoot her in the kne-WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOIN' BOY?!"
May 15 23:21:14 <Laito> Solomon violently wrenches his fist aside in a swift motion, and then…
May 15 23:21:14 <Maddy> Elle, being the small, lithe woman she is, easily sidesteps the drunken redneck.
May 15 23:21:17 <Pemander> A lance is slowly extending from his palm.
May 15 23:21:28 <Liebe> He howls in pain and fury, but immediately clamps down on it. AP for Focus.
May 15 23:22:15 <Maddy> 4df+4 Concussive shot again, on Hoss.
May 15 23:22:16 <CROM> Maddy: Concussive shot again, on Hoss.: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
May 15 23:22:19 <Maddy> >:|
May 15 23:22:24 <Abigail> Hoss stumbles forward like a dumb fuck.
May 15 23:22:25 <Abigail> Bill, however, brings his sawed-off up to his own head and… BLAM!!
May 15 23:22:38 <Laito> Solomon cackles.
May 15 23:22:38 <Pemander> Finn stops.
May 15 23:22:40 <Abigail> His head explodes in a mess. All over Abigail's dress come the fuck on. And he falls over.
May 15 23:22:51 <PaulS_laptop> Bits of head patter to the earth
May 15 23:22:51 <Pemander> He turns around once more and starts walking back to big dude.
May 15 23:23:00 <Abigail> 4df+3 Hoss is an idiot
May 15 23:23:01 <CROM> Abigail: Hoss is an idiot: 1 (4df+3=-, +, -, -)
May 15 23:23:04 <Maddy> 1d3
May 15 23:23:05 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (1d3=3)
May 15 23:23:14 <Maddy> He takes a body, and cannot act for 1 action.
May 15 23:23:36 <Pemander> Lightning starts to arc off of Finn's body and strike the road around him.
May 15 23:23:44 <Liebe> Marius runed glove sputters and crackles with silver light as he reaches over and grasps the Sunroof's windpipe from his awkward position.
May 15 23:23:49 <Pemander> Overcharge activated. Body loss for this turn: 1.
May 15 23:24:09 <PaulS_laptop> "BILL! I don' know what the fuck you did, boy, but Bill was my brother in law. I done known him since grade school. An' i'm gonna make good use'a you *personally*"
May 15 23:24:19 <Liebe> *sunroof guy's
May 15 23:24:22 <Dexanote> I am spending an Action Point to declare the Scene Aspect, "A Good Night Gone Bad.". I am also spending another AP to Instakill Hoss.
May 15 23:24:30 <Maddy> A sonic bust hits Hoss center mass as he stumbles by.
May 15 23:24:32 <Abigail> "aWH FUCKS…" Hoss is staggered!
May 15 23:24:56 <Maddy> "GET SOME, COCKSUCKER!"
May 15 23:25:00 <Laito> Solomon cackles, waving his hands about, "Is that so??"
May 15 23:25:04 <Abigail> Sunroof coughs, choking, "AAGGH!!" He grips Marius' arm, raising his gun!
May 15 23:25:13 <Pemander> 4df+7 Attack on Big dude
May 15 23:25:13 <CROM> Pemander: Attack on Big dude: 7 (4df+7=+, 0, -, 0)
May 15 23:25:18 <Dexanote> It is my turn, PEmander.
May 15 23:26:10 <Dexanote> The thug group might… MIGHT be slowly realizing this might have been a Bad Idea. A Good Night Gone Bad, Scene Aspect activated.
May 15 23:26:39 <Dexanote> Hoss is knocked back in a daze. Looking up, a very, very angry looking blonde woman is very suddenly standing directly above him.
May 15 23:26:55 <Abigail> "Haahhbluh…? H-Hey babbbbyy…"
May 15 23:27:29 <Dexanote> She looks down at him, slowly turning a gilded revolver to his chest. "Shut up."
May 15 23:27:32 <Dexanote> Instakill.
May 15 23:27:40 <Dexanote> 4df+5 First shot, tagging Stealth maneuver.
May 15 23:27:41 <CROM> Dexanote: First shot, tagging Stealth maneuver.: 4 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, -)
May 15 23:30:02 <Dexanote> She places a foot on the man's gut and empties three shots directly into his chest, in a perfect upside down triangle. She turns and draws her other gun, aiming one at Bill and the other at Sunroof.
May 15 23:30:24 <Laito> Bill has very recently taken his own life.
May 15 23:30:39 <Abigail> 4df+1 Does Hoss SURVIVE?
May 15 23:30:39 <CROM> Abigail: Does Hoss SURVIVE?: 3 (4df+1=0, +, +, 0)
May 15 23:30:48 <Abigail> Oh fuck no, he sputters to death.
May 15 23:30:54 <Liebe> Before he gets the shot off, Marius pulls back with the Power Glove - "BETTER GRIT THOSE TEETH, BRO" - and brings in a haymaker containing the literal kinetic force of a MAC truck doing 90 on a downward slope.
May 15 23:31:17 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
May 15 23:31:17 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Nusquam
May 15 23:31:17 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
May 15 23:32:05 <Laito> Meanwhile, the mad witch-doctor atop the trailer has challenged Big Guy. He killed your friend, Big Guy. And now he's jerkin' around again. Solomon draws back an arm and points at the huge fellow with his other hand reminiscent nocking a bow. PDef, Big Guy. This is a supportive action, PC's, not kill-stealing.
May 15 23:32:11 <Liebe> 4df+7 Instant Kill, tag Retail Retaliation
May 15 23:32:11 <CROM> Liebe: Instant Kill, tag Retail Retaliation: 11 (4df+7=+, +, +, +)
May 15 23:32:18 <Dexanote> Jesus christ.
May 15 23:32:20 <Abigail> Oh my god.
May 15 23:32:25 <Abigail> …
May 15 23:32:27 * Dexanote gives voice to Liebe
May 15 23:32:37 <Liebe> lemme describe
May 15 23:32:37 <PaulS_laptop> Autofail
May 15 23:32:40 <PaulS_laptop> describe
May 15 23:34:14 * Break (~ten.nozirev.soif.acnasl.A748E19A-CRInys|kaerB#ten.nozirev.soif.acnasl.A748E19A-CRInys|kaerB) has joined #afteraction
May 15 23:35:13 <Liebe> The punch connects with his face. His head connects the door. The driver's door flies off the truck in a explosion of silver light. Sunroof's neatly twisted neck and several of his teeth follow the door.
May 15 23:35:18 * Break has quit (Quit: bluh)
May 15 23:35:38 <Tom90deg> Zoe can see the whole thing below her, with a bit of shock. "Woah…"
May 15 23:35:45 <Liebe> Over the din, Marius cries: "ALLAH ACKBAR."
May 15 23:35:50 <Dexanote> "…" Myr lowers one gun, aiming back at Big Guy.
May 15 23:35:51 <Pemander> Gogo Solomon?
May 15 23:35:53 * Waxx has quit (Connection reset by peer)
May 15 23:36:14 <Abigail> Sunroof is a fucking mess. Done.
May 15 23:36:14 <Laito> Pdef, Big Guy
May 15 23:36:14 <PaulS_laptop> "fuckin sandnigger piece of fuckin' shit"
May 15 23:36:41 <Maddy> "Oh no you didn't."
May 15 23:36:42 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging Big Bad Bob Haywood
May 15 23:36:42 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: tagging Big Bad Bob Haywood: 5 (4df+6=-, 0, +, -)
May 15 23:37:15 <Laito> 4df+4
May 15 23:37:15 <CROM> Laito: : 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
May 15 23:37:34 <Liebe> Marius grins like a fox in a chicken coop and slides over to the driver's seat, checking for keys.
May 15 23:37:35 <Laito> AP, for reroll!
May 15 23:37:39 <Laito> 4df+4 !
May 15 23:37:39 <CROM> Laito: !: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
May 15 23:37:53 <Abigail> There are keys in the ignition.
May 15 23:38:04 <Laito> Big Guy feels something terribly unpleasant slither over his leathery hide, but nothing serious occurs.
May 15 23:38:13 <Pemander> Gonna let Zoe go now.
May 15 23:39:06 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 ranged. Robert Haywood's shotgun is loaded with beanbags and rock salt. This shell is a rock salt round, and aimed directly at Finn. This is gonna hurt, boy
May 15 23:39:06 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: ranged. Robert Haywood's shotgun is loaded with beanbags and rock salt. This shell is a rock salt round, and aimed directly at Finn. This is gonna hurt, boy: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
May 15 23:39:16 <Pemander> 4df+3
May 15 23:39:17 <CROM> Pemander: 2 (4df+3=0, +, -, -)
May 15 23:39:50 <PaulS_laptop> Yep, it hurts. Rock salt peppers Finn's face, neck and chest. None of it causing *serious* injury, but DAMN does that sting.
May 15 23:40:12 <Liebe> Marius turns the truck on, doing his best impression of a Jihadist whoop.
May 15 23:41:03 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 (Thinking with Portals) Zoe moves, seeing how that Sunroof is a bit taken care off, and ports down, slashing at the Big Guy.
May 15 23:41:04 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Thinking with Portals) Zoe moves, seeing how that Sunroof is a bit taken care off, and ports down, slashing at the Big Guy.: 5 (4df+5=+, 0, 0, -)
May 15 23:41:18 <Pemander> All of the areas struck with rock salt begin filling in with metal.
May 15 23:41:22 <Pemander> Finn does not look perturbed.
May 15 23:41:34 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4
May 15 23:42:01 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4
May 15 23:42:02 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
May 15 23:42:50 <PaulS_laptop> Bob Haywood is a big man. And fairly fast. He snaps the shotgun up to block
May 15 23:43:11 <Pemander> Finn is attempting another insta-kill. Expending AP, first roll is the 7 from before.
May 15 23:43:28 <Pemander> Roll pdef, big bad bob haywood.
May 15 23:43:44 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 Big Bad Bob Haywood.
May 15 23:43:44 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Big Bad Bob Haywood.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, 0, 0)
May 15 23:43:50 <Pemander> …
May 15 23:43:54 <PaulS_laptop> He has now exhausted all AP
May 15 23:45:53 <PaulS_laptop> Bob steps aside, letting Zoe topple from her own exerted force(she's out of the way of Finn's attack) in doing so.
May 15 23:48:00 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myr stealths again, slipping back and circling Bob and Big Guy. Reloading.
May 15 23:48:00 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr stealths again, slipping back and circling Bob and Big Guy. Reloading.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
May 15 23:48:16 <TroyL> Abigail's off-color eye snaps open.
May 15 23:49:23 <Liebe> Marius blares the horn as he steps on the gas and puts the seatbelt on, heading towards Big Guy; sunglasses hanging by one ear, blood trickling out of his arm. He screams the lyrics to 'White Wedding' at the top of his lungs.
May 15 23:49:23 <TroyL> Then narrows.
May 15 23:50:23 <Maddy> "Oh shit!" Ells gets out of the way of the truck.
May 15 23:51:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe ports out of the way of the truck, seeing it storm by.
May 15 23:54:21 <Liebe> 4df+6 I do your work on this Earth, Billy Idol
May 15 23:54:22 <CROM> Liebe: I do your work on this Earth, Billy Idol: 7 (4df+6=-, 0, +, +)
May 15 23:54:26 <Dexanote> SPending an AP to declare a Scene Aspect. "My Pet.". Abigail is everyone's favourite timelocked cutie. And she's bleeding out. Kill these jackasses.
May 15 23:54:36 <Dexanote> two Scene Aspects, i have 1 AP left.
May 15 23:54:37 * Light (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL) has joined #afteraction
May 15 23:54:41 <Pemander> She's not bleeding out.
May 15 23:54:46 <Pemander> She's unconscious but uninjured.
May 15 23:55:07 <Abigail> She's p. hurt, either way. i mean, internal bleeding POSSIBLE, BUT YA KNOW
May 15 23:55:09 <Dexanote> w/e play
May 15 23:55:17 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 Robert Haywood knows the horn of his truck anywhere(it plays a few bars of Dixie). he also knows that someone is driving it at him. Press X to not die!
May 15 23:55:18 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Robert Haywood knows the horn of his truck anywhere(it plays a few bars of Dixie). he also knows that someone is driving it at him. Press X to not die!: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
May 15 23:58:12 <Liebe> Marius gets to the bit about it being a nice day for said wedding, pumps the gas once more, clicks the seatbelt free, and then painfully rolls out of the vehicle.
May 15 23:58:32 <Liebe> 1d3 whee damage
May 15 23:58:32 <CROM> Liebe: whee damage: 1 (1d3=1)
May 15 23:58:40 <PaulS_laptop> describe
May 15 23:58:42 <Liebe> lame
May 15 23:58:52 <PaulS_laptop> 3HP left
May 16 00:00:49 <Liebe> It's a truck going 75 mph, and it's too late for redneck alpha to move bitch, get out the way. It hits him and knocks him forward a damn good distance before skidding and flipping.
May 16 00:01:35 <Liebe> Dixie plays sadly.
May 16 00:01:40 <Laito> The brass Trucknuts (TM) dangle quietly on the back bumper as the vehicle rolls back to it's wheels.
May 16 00:01:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe smirks as he ragdolls.
May 16 00:03:07 <PaulS_laptop> Bob Haywood attempts to stand, collapses onto his 870 as his leg gives way under himself. he steadies himself on the shotgun and rises. He draws a nickel plated Series 70 colt 1911 from a holster on his hip "Killed *grunt* boys. Ran me *grunt* over. "AND YOU BROKE MY FUCKIN' TRUCK!"
May 16 00:03:18 <PaulS_laptop> He limps towards Finn
May 16 00:03:23 <Dexanote> Welp
May 16 00:05:03 <Abigail> Tagging scene aspect: YOU FUCKED UP MY LADY
May 16 00:05:42 <Abigail> +1 to attack and defense for both Bob and Finn. They're both pissed off.
May 16 00:05:43 <Liebe> Marius rolls into a ditch, moans, and promptly begins crooning 'Space Cowboy.'
May 16 00:08:36 <Pemander> 4df+8 Here we go, Finn time (Overcharge is still active)
May 16 00:08:37 <CROM> Pemander: Here we go, Finn time (Overcharge is still active): 8 (4df+8=0, 0, -, +)
May 16 00:08:59 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 "Fuck you, man"
May 16 00:08:59 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: "Fuck you, man": 4 (4df+5=+, 0, -, -)
May 16 00:09:30 <Pemander> Finn rams an armored fist into Bob's face.
May 16 00:09:50 <PaulS_laptop> Bob goes flying
May 16 00:09:50 <Pemander> Afterwards he continues walking until he reaches Abigail, at which point he lifts her up. "You guys finish him off. I'm tired of fighting."
May 16 00:09:56 <PaulS_laptop> he comes to rest against a tree
May 16 00:10:25 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 *bang*. A .45 caliber slug fired by the man slumped against the tree, at finn's kneecap.
May 16 00:10:26 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: *bang*. A .45 caliber slug fired by the man slumped against the tree, at finn's kneecap.: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
May 16 00:10:37 <Pemander> 4df+3
May 16 00:10:37 <CROM> Pemander: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
May 16 00:10:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out a piece of rebar with a grin.
May 16 00:10:42 <PaulS_laptop> wild miss
May 16 00:11:01 <Pemander> He continues walking back toward the trailer.
May 16 00:11:12 <PaulS_laptop> tagging scene aspect Internal Bleeding. Robert Haywood has three rounds to live!
May 16 00:11:26 <Liebe> "Some people call me Ma-ruice…" Marius crawls out the ditch, coughing.
May 16 00:11:51 <PaulS_laptop> "gonna" *cough, blood comes up* "Kill all you fuckers"
May 16 00:11:58 <Abigail> The eye looks at Finn, as if asking him, 'should I?'
May 16 00:12:02 <Abigail> 'Knifey puppy time?'
May 16 00:12:14 <Pemander> "Go ahead, if you want, Dorchadas."
May 16 00:12:20 <Pemander> "Just don't hurt her eye this time, please."
May 16 00:12:31 <Pemander> He doesn't sound like he gives even a single fuck.
May 16 00:12:32 <Dexanote> Myr glances at Finn, quickly nipping away, back to the camp.
May 16 00:13:08 * Notify: EchoFourDelta is online (SCP and Related Channels).
May 16 00:13:10 * EchoFourDelta (ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.474510DC-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.knilneddus.nyd.wta.474510DC-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
May 16 00:13:15 <Maddy> "Oh jeeze…" Elle still has her rifle ready, but she kinda wants to see whatever's about to go down…
May 16 00:13:25 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteraction EchoFourDelta
May 16 00:13:25 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to EchoFourDelta
May 16 00:13:35 <Tom90deg> 4df+7 (Telestab and Thinking with Portals) Zoe ports forward with her piece of Rebar, trying to pin him to the tree.
May 16 00:13:35 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Telestab and Thinking with Portals) Zoe ports forward with her piece of Rebar, trying to pin him to the tree.: 9 (4df+7=+, +, +, -)
May 16 00:14:48 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 Bob slumps, falling from where he was(and possibly out of the way of Zoe)
May 16 00:14:49 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: Bob slumps, falling from where he was(and possibly out of the way of Zoe): 5 (4df+5=0, 0, -, +)
May 16 00:14:55 <PaulS_laptop> nope. He is indeed stabbed
May 16 00:15:00 <PaulS_laptop> 1hp left
May 16 00:15:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe reappers, her piece of rebar stabing into him, a flash of light and the smell of smoked meat coming from him, alont with the smell of burnt wood.
May 16 00:16:11 <Abigail> Abigail's eye suddenly widens, and swirls, the pupil widening into a black void. Swirling suddenly with redness, black ichor leaks, and then begins to flood from the void and out onto the road…
May 16 00:16:11 <Abigail> Rising up out of the puddle, http://cgv.blicky.net/shs/0153.jpg , Beithioch hisses and then screeches loudly into the night. Good doggie.
May 16 00:16:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe steps to the side, gestureing at the pinned redneck. "Shall I ring the dinner bell?"
May 16 00:16:46 <PaulS_laptop> Bill is impaled on the tree. His eyes widen with shock, first at the impalement and agony, then at the giant helldog
May 16 00:17:31 <Abigail> Abigail's lips speak, "Destroy and devour him." Simple. Beithioch screaaammmsss in the direction of Bill, the 7-foot creature stomping into his direction. Aw shit I'm hungry, son.
May 16 00:17:32 <Pemander> Finn carefully wipes the ichor tear from her face and carries her to the trailer without looking back.
May 16 00:17:58 <Abigail> Abigail's horrible void eye will remain open until puppy returns.
May 16 00:18:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe steps well back, allowing a clear shot at it.
May 16 00:18:23 <PaulS_laptop> *bob, not bill
May 16 00:18:44 <PaulS_laptop> This is too much for Bob to take in all at once
May 16 00:18:47 <Liebe> Marius takes one long, bored look at the hellmonster and then puts his head down in the dirt, going still.
May 16 00:19:01 <Abigail> Raising one of its horrible knife-hands, it brings it down on the vulnerable bob.
May 16 00:19:01 <Abigail> 4df+5 SLICE N DICE
May 16 00:19:01 <CROM> Abigail: SLICE N DICE: 7 (4df+5=+, 0, +, 0)
May 16 00:19:34 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 ohmygodgetitawaygetitaway he frantically tries to free himself
May 16 00:19:34 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: ohmygodgetitawaygetitaway he frantically tries to free himself: 6 (4df+5=0, +, +, -)
May 16 00:19:42 <PaulS_laptop> oooh, too slow!
May 16 00:20:22 <Abigail> Bob manages to scramble from being pinned… but it doesn't help. The scythe-blades come down on him, and drag some seriously nasty cuts through his body.
May 16 00:20:48 <PaulS_laptop> he dies screaming
May 16 00:22:10 <Pemander> Meanwhile Finn sets Abigail down on a cot, presses a cloth to the skin below her cursed eye to soak up the ichor, then heads back out and leans against the trailer.
May 16 00:22:20 <Abigail> His screams are mixed in with the ear-splitting victory screech of the darkness-creature. Hunching over hastily, the claws begin to completely cut the body to shreds, shoving pieces into his widened eye-hole.
May 16 00:22:30 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head, and heads back over to the trailer. "Hey Finn. Is Abby ok?"
May 16 00:22:41 <Pemander> "Fine."
May 16 00:22:50 <Tom90deg> She says over the screams
May 16 00:22:59 <Tom90deg> "Good to hear."
May 16 00:23:02 <Pemander> "She's just bruised from the bean bag, as far as I can tell."
May 16 00:23:07 <Pemander> "Up soon, hopefully."
May 16 00:23:29 <Tom90deg> 'I'm sure she will be. I think she's tougher than she looks."
May 16 00:23:42 <Pemander> "She is."
May 16 00:24:34 <Dexanote> "This is going to stick with me for a few weeks." Myr sits atop Eve, legs crossed, hands folded, eyes closed.
May 16 00:25:17 <Abigail> Upon completely devouring Bob, and dripping with blood from the eye, it proceeds to look for more yum-yums. Oh shit yeah, look at these dead bodies everywhere it's CHRISTMAS
May 16 00:25:27 <Tom90deg> "Mm…"
May 16 00:26:02 <Pemander> "Too bad there won't be any survivors to tell the story."
May 16 00:26:14 <Liebe> "SOMEONE TELL STRANGE THING I AM NOT FOOD, THANKS."
May 16 00:26:19 <Tom90deg> "We'll remember that for next time."
May 16 00:26:33 <Tom90deg> "Leave some alive to warn everyone else."
May 16 00:26:39 <Abigail> Knifey-puppy walks over to Marius, hisses with curiosity, claws a little at his back…
May 16 00:26:47 <Liebe> His voice cracks slighty.
May 16 00:26:55 <Pemander> Finn whistles at Beithioch. "No girl. That isn't food."
May 16 00:26:57 <Abigail> Do I eat it..??? *A *
May 16 00:27:35 <Abigail> SCREEECCHHHH 'Ok mommy's friend says I don't eat you ok sorry'
May 16 00:27:55 <Dexanote> 4df+4
May 16 00:27:56 <CROM> Dexanote: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
May 16 00:27:57 <Liebe> Marius furiously breaks into the chorus of Help! under his breath.
May 16 00:28:08 <Dexanote> Myr shifts, staring at Beithioch, unblinking.
May 16 00:28:25 <Abigail> He stomps off to eat Bill with quickness, and Sunroof too. He shoves their sliced-up parts into his eye-hole with vigor.
May 16 00:28:47 <Maddy> "Groooossss…." Elle keeps watching.
May 16 00:28:49 <Pemander> Once it's done eating all the bodies, Finn pushes off from the trailer and motions for Beithioch to come to him.
May 16 00:29:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the creature. "Hm…is he shoving them into his eye?"
May 16 00:29:22 <Pemander> "Yes."
May 16 00:29:39 <Abigail> He wanders over to Hoss, which is closer to everyone, and yes, he is slicing up the bodies and shoving them into his eye-hole which is leaking quite a bit of blood and goo.
May 16 00:29:39 <Tom90deg> "Just checking."
May 16 00:30:57 <Abigail> Once whistled at, the creature SCREEEEECHES and stomps after Finn, holding it's bleeding claws inward to his torso.
May 16 00:31:24 <Pemander> Finn pets a bloody claw. "Good girl. Go back to momma now, okay?"
May 16 00:31:43 <Abigail> 'I done good I ATE NUMMAS YEAH!! Time for bed.'