Scavenging, and the STF

(12:27:31 PM) Rights: "I'm actually kind of excited. It's one of those weird thrill things, to be able to go around an empty store and take whatever you need."
(12:27:56 PM) laito: "I need some pads anyway," Alex quips.
(12:27:58 PM) Dr_Kens: The stryker trundles along into town. "I'll say. I'm not used to just taking stuff."
(12:28:01 PM) laito: "Heavy duty."
(12:28:17 PM) Rights: "…Pads." She blinks at Alex, giving him an odd look. FOR YOUR PERIOD?
(12:28:37 PM) laito: Alex smirks. That's the joke, dear.
(12:28:42 PM) Sabitsuki: "It gets old after the fourth time you do it." Harley is sweating a bit. oh god metal boxes.
(12:28:51 PM) Rights: "Taking stuff is easy. Doing it when nobody will stop you is much more interesting." She smirks at Alex, lightly punching his shoulder.
(12:29:25 PM) E4D: The Stryker trundles along, northbound on Stuart.
(12:30:05 PM) E4D: Driver! Perception!
(12:30:18 PM) *laito looks at the new woman. "What do we call you?"
(12:31:08 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+4
(12:31:08 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
(12:31:27 PM) E4D: 4df+6
(12:31:27 PM) Quidmore: E4D: 6 (4df+6=0, +, 0, -)
(12:32:26 PM) Sabitsuki: She slams the last part of the SR together, and loads a 10 round magazine into it, looking up at Alex. "Gabriel Harley, hello." About 5'9, green eyes, and slight, frame-wise. Wearing a slim black men's suit with a dark blue tie.
(12:32:30 PM) E4D: Nothing happens. That he can see.
(12:33:03 PM) Rights: "Good to meet you, Harley…I'm Geier. Doctor Elizabeth Geier."
(12:33:43 PM) laito: "Alex Laito, hello to you to." Respectful nod.
(12:34:51 PM) Sabitsuki: "Hello, Doctor. Mr. Laito."
(12:35:05 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens waves from the front, without looking back.
(12:37:03 PM) Sabitsuki: "Question. How many other people have you guys ran into?"
(12:37:44 PM) laito: "Hopefully zero. Kens is a little jittery behind the wheel."
(12:38:33 PM) Sabitsuki: "Heh. Yes. Erm." She pauses. "Really, though."
(12:38:46 PM) Rights: "Supposedly, they've run into a few."
(12:39:16 PM) Sabitsuki: "A few." She pauses, looking at the gun. "God damn."
(12:39:57 PM) laito: "Sorry," Aled said quietly with his grin. He didn't have the energy to maintain a sharp wit. It was almost as if he'd… dulled somehow…
(12:40:21 PM) Rights: Geier shrugged, leaning back. "Hopefully, this will be quick and painless."
(12:40:56 PM) Dr_Kens: "Should be."
(12:41:49 PM) Sabitsuki: "I, uh. Woke up in a Perth nightclub. Walked outside. There was no one around. Everyone was gone. Nothing for miles except empty buildings, stalled cars, and these…flyers things." She doesn't look up, and her voice is quiet.
(12:42:06 PM) Rights: "Flying things?"
(12:42:18 PM) Rights: "…I just got booted out into the desert."
(12:42:24 PM) Sabitsuki: "Flyers. Little pieces of paper."
(12:42:40 PM) Dr_Kens: "I had to run from a nuclear explosion and grey goo scenario."
(12:42:46 PM) Dr_Kens: "It was bad…."
(12:43:15 PM) Sabitsuki: "O-Oh." Harley isn't taking the whole apocalypse thing very well, clearly.
(12:44:17 PM) Rights: "Grey goo?"
(12:44:17 PM) Rights: "Jesus."
(12:44:26 PM) laito: Alex studied the woman with small, casual glances. What an interesting lady.
(12:46:05 PM) Sabitsuki: She shrugs, and produces a piece of paper from her pocket, unfolding it and glancing at it.
(12:46:46 PM) Sabitsuki: A little dejectedly, in fact.
(12:47:06 PM) Rights: "How long will this drive take?"
(12:47:12 PM) *
laito mental notes.
(12:47:42 PM) Sabitsuki: "So close. So damn close." She bites her lip and stares a hole into the paper.
(12:47:53 PM) Rights: "…Mm?" Geier looks her over."
(12:48:00 PM) laito: "Weren't we all…"
(12:48:04 PM) *laito mutters.
(12:48:39 PM) Dr_Kens left the room (quit: Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 5.0/20110615151330]).
(12:50:14 PM) Sabitsuki: She looks up, then down at the paper again, then hands the paper to Geier, who I am assuming is next to her. On it is a picture: http://i52.tinypic.com/2zf99gj.jpg
(12:51:47 PM) Rights: Geier stares at the picture for a bit…then hands it to Laito.
(12:52:51 PM) Sabitsuki: "A man named Carter wanted me to fly to America and kill that man. It was my last big job. Millions of dollars." She puts her head in her hands.
(12:53:35 PM) *
laito glances at the picture, then hands it back with his serpent-stained hand.
(12:54:36 PM) laito: "No worth but lives now. I'm sure he's grateful for his."
(12:55:02 PM) Sabitsuki: "Sorry. Sorry, christ. I don't even know you people and I'm talking about this. Goddamn." She shakes her head dejectedly. "Yeah, he better."
(12:55:25 PM) Rights: "End of the world, again. Brings everybody together."
(12:55:37 PM) laito: "We are people experienced in the waysof talking about sensitive things with little warning."
(12:56:13 PM) Sabitsuki: "Ugh." She rubs her eyes.
(12:58:03 PM) laito: "Hey did you know there's an unknown celestial body on a collision course with earth in the next sixty years years? I do. Nice to meet you, we used to be the Foundation."
(12:58:23 PM) *laito smiles widely.
(12:58:36 PM) Rights: "Depressing much?"
(12:58:44 PM) Sabitsuki: She looks up and around, a little perturbed. "What? The what?"
(12:58:50 PM) Dr_Kens [~ten.enilnotpo.nyd.C1AC529B-CRInys|sneK_ehT#ten.enilnotpo.nyd.C1AC529B-CRInys|sneK_ehT] entered the room.
(12:59:06 PM) *
laito waves a hand. "The good news is, it might change its mind before then."
(12:59:13 PM) laito: "Forget I said anything."
(1:00:37 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley sits stock still with the rifle in her hands. Her eyes resemble an owl's.
(1:01:08 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens yawns.
(1:01:34 PM) laito: "I still wonder about some of that shit," Alex says to Geier. "Surely not ALL of it could have been destroyed…" Alex ponders the most dangerous objects on earth.
(1:02:28 PM) Rights: Geier breaths in deep, and sighs. "…I don't want to sound alarming, but…/we/ are probably much more predisposed to survive than /you/. No offense to the average human."
(1:03:22 PM) laito: "That's what I'm afraid of. No offense to -you-, flesh abomination."
(1:03:31 PM) Dr_Kens: "None taken, Geier. It's true. Unaltered humans can be weaker."
(1:03:36 PM) laito: Alex pats Geier thigh affectinately.
(1:03:53 PM) Sabitsuki: "…Average human? Okay, what the hell. I walked out of Hitman and into fucking Fallout."
(1:04:21 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens waves his right arm. "You better get used to it. We're probably the least bizarre in this new world."
(1:04:50 PM) Rights: "Aww." She smiles at Laito, and rolls her eyes. "Flesh abomination. Sweet."
(1:04:57 PM) laito: "Gabriel, if you'd like to have a long, existentially-compromising conversation over coffee later, I'd be happy to provide that for you."
(1:05:38 PM) Sabitsuki: She rubs her eyes and doesn't respond.
(1:06:20 PM) Ragazzo [ten.llebcap.10ntks.lsd.A853CC41-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.10ntks.lsd.A853CC41-CRInys|tibbiM] entered the room.
(1:08:36 PM) laito: Alex turns to Elizabeth. "But -really-. There's you. And then there are…" He takes a deep sigh. "So, so many other things worse…"
(1:09:45 PM) Rights: "I know. Which is what worries me…I'm still more or less human. I can starve to death or waste away or take a bullet to the head and my brain'll be turne dto jelly."
(1:09:51 PM) Rights: "There are things I would worry about much more."
(1:10:46 PM) laito: "I -know- we had things that a nuclear blast would not erase. Jesus, 58 -alone-…"
(1:17:04 PM) Dr_Kens: "Kids, kids, chill. We're alive. That's the important t hing."
(1:19:02 PM) Rights: "For now!"
(1:19:06 PM) Rights: Geier seems quite cheerful about this.
(1:20:17 PM) E4D: And they're there!
(1:21:26 PM) Rights: "Target time!"
(1:21:43 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens stops the stryker and turns off the engine. "Let's go raid us some supplies. Woo!"
(1:21:48 PM) *laito gets out and has a nice look around. He is feeling sharp in the head today. Not sharp in the tongue. Alex uses a fate point and takes two points from Persuasion and adds them to Perception. Alex has 3 fate points left.
(1:22:32 PM) Rights: Geier gets out and looks around as well.
(1:23:18 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens picks up his bag and rifle, waltzing out of the stryker.
(1:28:37 PM) Rights: "Well…c'mon, boys. and girl. Lets head in."
(1:29:24 PM) laito: It's a nice morning. Alex probably won't get gunned down by snipers.
(1:29:28 PM) *
laito follows Geier.
(1:29:43 PM) E4D: Probably not.
(1:30:19 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley gets out of the metal coffin. Her eyes are still slightly wide.
(1:30:41 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens walks into the Target and goes straight for the electronics section. What's left?
(1:31:51 PM) Rights: Geier heads for the pharmacy as soon as she's in Target.
(1:31:53 PM) E4D: The group from a few days before snatched up about all of the batteries, a couple dozen Motorola IComs, coaxial cable, and a few GPS units.
(1:32:46 PM) Dr_Kens: Are there any phones, cameras, computer equipment, or other cables?
(1:33:16 PM) E4D: You name it, it's there. Target: the finest in mediocre consumer electronics.
(1:33:24 PM) Sabitsuki: hell yeah
(1:34:34 PM) *laito meanders the aisles. He pokes through the -absolutely ravaged- book section. He reads the backs of cheesy romance novels.
(1:34:36 PM) Rights: Geier digs around behind the pharmacy counter, grabbing some plastic bags while she's at it. Anything useful left?
(1:35:11 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+3 Engineering (Electrical) roll to see how much of the stuff is still salvageable for his arm.
(1:35:12 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: Engineering (Electrical) roll to see how much of the stuff is still salvageable for his arm.: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
(1:36:01 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+3 Engineering (Mechanical) roll to see how much of the stuff is still salvageable for his arm.
(1:36:01 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: Engineering (Mechanical) roll to see how much of the stuff is still salvageable for his arm.: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
(1:37:11 PM) E4D: There's not a lot you can find that compares to high-end bionics components in a few Toshiba and Acer computers. Servos, tiny little actuators… none of this can be found here.
(1:38:28 PM) E4D: The didn't grab a lot out of the pharmacy. Geier's got a smorgasborg of drugs and chemicals to choose from.
(1:38:56 PM) laito: 4df+yes. Alex grabs a basket (not a cart) and loads it with books and magazines. Shit does he love magazines.
(1:40:06 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens sighs and walks over to the pharmacy. Time to grab medical supplies instead.
(1:40:57 PM) Rights: Geier starts filling bags. A bag of condoms, a bag of low-grade painkillers, she even digs around in back for pills for Alice. "Hey, cyberarm."
(1:41:06 PM) Rights: "Hold these." She shoves the bags at him, and starts filling more.
(1:41:29 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens opens his own pack and dumps everything Geier tosses at him in.
(1:41:45 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley looks for more practical things. Like alcohol.
(1:43:44 PM) Rights: "Think. Is there anything specific we might need?" She gets bandages and gauze and the like.
(1:44:08 PM) Dr_Kens: "Some antiseptics, antibiotics, and…uh…"
(1:44:11 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens thinks for a moment.
(1:44:25 PM) Dr_Kens: "…maybe some stimulants and sedatives.
(1:44:27 PM) Dr_Kens: "
(1:44:34 PM) laito: Alex finds himself standing before a shelf stocked with Yoohoo chocolate drink. He ponders the ethics of taking them all.
(1:45:08 PM) E4D: Kens happens by the Toy aisle. Perception!
(1:45:32 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+4 What's that
(1:45:32 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: What's that: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
(1:45:40 PM) E4D: It's the end of the world as we know it. No one's around to judge Alex.
(1:45:51 PM) E4D: Except his own concience.
(1:46:27 PM) Rights: Geier keeps filling bags. "Jesus, I should've made Dodridge come along. He's a big guy, he could carry all this shit."
(1:46:39 PM) E4D: Kens spots… dear lord could it be? Dozens and dozens of small, remote controlled toys! What could be inside? That's for his brilliant scientist's mind to decipher!
(1:46:42 PM) laito: Alex accepts the challenge and fails. He consumes three Yoohoo's, and is defeated - for a hundred more stand in the place of their devoured comrades. Alex shatters the bottles against the floor in protest and walks away like a boss.
(1:47:15 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens smiles and moves to grab a bunch of the toys. "Yessss."
(1:49:16 PM) Rights: Geier decides to go deposit some of the bags in the Stryker for now. This may take multiple trips back and forth.
(1:49:56 PM) laito: "Hey what's this, I dunno, fuck it." Alex strolls down an aisle, grabbing a random box from a shelf and throwing it onto the floor.
(1:50:16 PM) Rights: "You're terrible at looting!" Geier calls to Alex as she passes him on the way out, laden with bags.
(1:50:30 PM) laito: "YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMNED MOUTH."
(1:50:45 PM) Dr_Kens: "Fuck yeah motors and wires. Time to dismember these." HE puts them in his pack with some more pharmacy stuff.
(1:50:55 PM) Rights: "BREAK SHIT, STEAL THINGS!" Geier shouts back.
(1:51:10 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley walks by Laito's aisle with a thing of boxed wine in each hand. Her look says "I am drinking tonight because I need it".
(1:51:29 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens starts to go out, but decides to grab a bunch of Monsters energy drinks. "This should help." And goes back to the stryker.
(1:52:00 PM) laito: "Long as you share. I FORGOT ABOUT THE SECOND PART."
(1:52:03 PM) E4D: Perception, everyone.
(1:52:20 PM) laito: 4df+6
(1:52:42 PM) Sabitsuki: 4df+4, Fate point, move a Sneak point into Perception
(1:52:52 PM) Rights: 4df+3
(1:52:52 PM) Quidmore: Rights: 1 (4df+3=-, -, 0, 0)
(1:52:59 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+4
(1:52:59 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
(1:53:08 PM) Nusquam [ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.25F5BCBC-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.25F5BCBC-CRInys|tibbiM] entered the room.
(1:53:08 PM) mode (+ao Nusquam Nusquam) by ChanServ
(1:53:15 PM) E4D: laito, re-roll?
(1:53:21 PM) laito: 4df+6
(1:53:33 PM) Sabitsuki: 4df+4 Dicks
(1:53:33 PM) Quidmore: Sabitsuki: Dicks: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
(1:53:47 PM) Sabitsuki: put something after it Heiden
(1:53:49 PM) Sabitsuki: *er Laito
(1:53:55 PM) MisterFlames [~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.16251B5-CRInys|SD#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.16251B5-CRInys|SD] entered the room.
(1:53:55 PM) mode (+o MisterFlames) by ChanServ
(1:57:06 PM) laito: Alex would like to know where his lovely companions are in relation to him. He is near FOOD. Geier and Gabriel are nearby, as stated. Kens?
(1:57:34 PM) Dr_Kens: He's by the beverages.
(1:58:58 PM) Rights: Geier is either on her way or returning form putting bags int he Stryker. GM's choice.
(1:59:09 PM) laito: Alex stops what he's doing suddenly, head perking up. "We need to go. Now." He starts out of his aisle in the direction of the front of the store. "Kens, Lizzie, time to gooooo…."
(1:59:34 PM) Dr_Kens: "Copy that." He grabs one more can of monster and runs out to the stryker.
(1:59:37 PM) E4D: *Tink*-*tink*-*tink*.
(1:59:49 PM) laito: "EYES SHUT!"
(1:59:57 PM) E4D: A small grey cylinder the size of a soda can skitters down the aisle.
(1:59:58 PM) Rights: "One moment, I've got-uh, what?"
(2:00:14 PM) Sabitsuki: "What. What now."
(2:00:19 PM) E4D: It doesn't explode. There's a *PAMF*
(2:00:36 PM) laito: "Nevermind, run faster."
(2:00:36 PM) E4D: thin grey gas can be seen blowing out one end.
(2:00:50 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens stops and puts on his respirator.
(2:00:50 PM) Rights: "Oh fuck."
(2:01:13 PM) Dr_Kens: <Oh, sweet, this works.>
(2:01:25 PM) E4D: The magic white smoke quickly envelopes Kens.
(2:01:28 PM) Dr_Kens: He runs out.
(2:01:51 PM) Rights: Geier runs like a bitch back to the Stryker.
(2:01:56 PM) E4D: Kens, physical defense.
(2:02:05 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+2 I'm a boss.
(2:02:05 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: I'm a boss.: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, -, 0)
(2:02:27 PM) Sabitsuki: "Oh, hell." Harley covers her mouth with a handkerchief from her pocket and runs out
(2:02:35 PM) Sabitsuki: Fate point, moving last Sneak point into Guns
(2:03:06 PM) E4D: Karley, pdef.
(2:03:09 PM) E4D: *H
(2:03:35 PM) Sabitsuki: 4df+3 bluh
(2:03:35 PM) Quidmore: Sabitsuki: bluh: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
(2:04:29 PM) E4D: Both of them make a few steps out the door, then drop to the ground, spasming and siezing.
(2:04:52 PM) Rights: "Oh fuck-" Geier skids on her heels near the Stryker, and starts back to them.
(2:05:00 PM) Dr_Kens: "mudder fukker"
(2:05:30 PM) E4D: Kens is probably too busy squeezing his jaw shut so tight it can shatter teeth to talk.
(2:05:48 PM) laito: Alex comes up behind and helps Gabriel up. He'll carry her. Kens is heavier. Geier is stronger.
(2:06:57 PM) E4D: Laito, pereception.
(2:07:23 PM) laito: 4df+6 Perceiving things!
(2:07:23 PM) Quidmore: laito: Perceiving things!: 5 (4df+6=0, +, -, -)
(2:08:29 PM) E4D: His acute eye notices several boxes in the back of the Stryker labeled "NAAK".
(2:09:00 PM) E4D: His time with the Foundation would tell him that's short for Nerve Agent Antidote Kit.
(2:10:11 PM) laito: Indeed he does. "Lizzie! The Nerve agent kits in the back! Hurry!"
(2:10:49 PM) *
laito drag-carries Gabriel away from the door and to the Stryker.
(2:11:12 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley seizes
(2:11:15 PM) Sabitsuki: the day
(2:11:19 PM) Sabitsuki: carpe diam
(2:11:29 PM) Sabitsuki: no but seriously she's trying to scream and it's not working.
(2:19:09 PM) Rights: Geier grabs the NAAK, and sets to work quick. "Alex, call Dodridge!" She barks at him, opening the kit.
(2:20:45 PM) Rights: 4df+4 Medical to NAKNAKNAKNAK
(2:20:45 PM) Quidmore: Rights: Medical to NAKNAKNAKNAK: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
(2:21:10 PM) ***laito unceremoniously drops poor Gabriel to the ground near Geier and rushes back to the door to claim Kens. He grabs up his radio as he runs. «Dodridge, Sandy Vagina, come back, Dodridge.»
(2:22:50 PM) E4D: «AGV, go ahead. What's up?»
(2:24:18 PM) E4D: The autoinjector slams home in her thigh, the thick needle penetrating down into muscle, injecting an antagonist to the VX gas.
(2:24:27 PM) laito: «We've got at least three hostiles in the rear of the retail store lobbing nerve agents at our doctors, we'll be late for dinner.»
(2:24:47 PM) E4D: Moments later, the muscles in her body start unclinching. Kens is, apparently, still in the worst pain of his life.
(2:25:04 PM) E4D: «Copy, Eve will be on station momentarily.»
(2:25:08 PM) Dr_Kens: He groans loudly.
(2:25:10 PM) E4D: Physical Defense!
(2:25:13 PM) Sabitsuki: "Oh, god. Oh my god."
(2:25:41 PM) Sabitsuki: She has pained tears in her eyes as she reaches for the gun strap, pulling it close as she tries to stand.
(2:26:00 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+2
(2:26:00 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: -1 (4df+2=0, -, -, -)
(2:26:48 PM) E4D: Everyone?
(2:27:06 PM) Rights: 4df+2 aw fuck
(2:27:06 PM) Quidmore: Rights: aw fuck: 0 (4df+2=0, 0, -, -)
(2:27:23 PM) laito: 4df+1 Bluh indeed.
(2:27:24 PM) Quidmore: laito: Bluh indeed.: -3 (4df+1=-, -, -, -)
(2:27:33 PM) E4D: 4df+2 Through the smoke.
(2:27:33 PM) Quidmore: E4D: Through the smoke.: 1 (4df+2=+, 0, -, -)
(2:28:21 PM) Sabitsuki: 4df+3 derp
(2:28:21 PM) Quidmore: Sabitsuki: derp: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
(2:29:14 PM) E4D: A hail of gunfire saturates the air through the roiling cloud of nerve gas just inside the store. Kens takes a round, spanging off his shoulder; Alex takes one in the leg, dropping him to the concrete. Geier is knocked away from her patient as one grazes her face.
(2:29:22 PM) E4D: -1 everyone.
(2:30:46 PM) E4D: There's a pause.
(2:30:48 PM) laito: Alex drops Kens as he falls, clutching his calf in pain.
(2:31:09 PM) E4D: Everything inside the store is silent, except for the hissssss of a sputtering grenade.
(2:31:11 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens groans through his teeth.
(2:31:33 PM) Sabitsuki: She pulls the rifle up, sighting it and watching the store as she balances on Florence's wall.
(2:31:53 PM) Rights: "Fah!" Geier grunts, and grits her teeth, trying to treat kens again. "Somebody close the damn DOOR."
(2:32:38 PM) laito: "Too late, lizzie. There are Top Men watching us."
(2:32:45 PM) Rights: 4df+4 Don't die Kens.
(2:32:45 PM) Quidmore: Rights: Don't die Kens.: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
(2:33:47 PM) E4D: Kens receives the same treatment as Harley, taking a bit longer to come out of it.
(2:34:41 PM) Rights: "YES BUT PERHAPS THEY WILL NOT SHOOT THROUGH THE DOOR."
(2:34:59 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley jams on the door shut button thing I dunno what it is
(2:35:05 PM) Sabitsuki: she hits it though
(2:35:17 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens scrambles into the bay and loads his rifle.
(2:35:20 PM) E4D: The ramp closes behind them, sealing them inside the heavily armroed vehicle.
(2:35:37 PM) Rights: Geier takes the moment to look over everybody's damages.
(2:36:03 PM) Sabitsuki: She slides down the wall, still holding onto the rifle.
(2:40:45 PM) Rights: "Anybody know how to drive this thing, or do we just sit here and wait for the cavalry?!" Geier sounds pissed.
(2:40:46 PM) E4D: It's quiet again.
(2:41:23 PM) laito: Alex struggles to get to the driver's seat. He could probably figure it out.
(2:41:27 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens waves a hand. "I can drive…but I'm kinda in bad shape."
(2:41:45 PM) laito: "Lay down and be miserable, Kens, I got it."
(2:42:19 PM) Rights: "You just volunteered." Geier makes her way to Kens, grabbing the supplies as she goes, and descends upon him. "Alex, don't steer us into a tree."
(2:42:19 PM) Maddy: <I g-got the mini gun. R-ready to go.>
(2:42:21 PM) E4D: Perception!
(2:42:29 PM) E4D: For the target people!
(2:42:36 PM) Sabitsuki: 4df+4 ffs
(2:42:37 PM) Quidmore: Sabitsuki: ffs: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
(2:42:42 PM) Dr_Kens: 4df+4 Percep
(2:42:43 PM) Quidmore: Dr_Kens: Percep: 2 (4df+4=-, +, -, -)
(2:42:53 PM) laito: 4df+6
(2:42:53 PM) Quidmore: laito: : 5 (4df+6=-, -, +, 0)
(2:43:12 PM) Rights: 4df+3 Perception
(2:43:12 PM) Quidmore: Rights: Perception: 3 (4df+3=-, +, -, +)
(2:44:30 PM) E4D: Harley can hear a quiet thud against the ramp./
(2:45:16 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley pales. "Drive, holy shit. They're going to blow it."
(2:45:24 PM) laito: Alex starts the Stryker and peddles it in reverse.
(2:45:42 PM) Rights: "Wha-"
(2:45:56 PM) laito: 4df+8 "Heheh"
(2:45:57 PM) Quidmore: laito: "Heheh": 7 (4df+8=0, -, -, +)
(2:46:05 PM) E4D: 4df+4 Ho fuck.
(2:46:06 PM) Quidmore: E4D: Ho fuck.: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
(2:46:15 PM) laito: "Heheheheh"
(2:46:46 PM) E4D: The Stryker lurches to the rear, splattering a pair of STF-Alpha-1 personnel who happen to be trying to attach a demolition charge to the ramp.
(2:48:07 PM) laito: Alex stops, puts in the forward gear and starts away.
(2:48:20 PM) E4D: They blow past the LAV a moment later.
(2:48:29 PM) Sabitsuki: whoops lol
(2:48:33 PM) Maddy: Alice waves
(2:48:39 PM) laito: Alex waves.
(2:48:46 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens burps.
(2:48:53 PM) Sabitsuki: Harley doesn't wave because she's trying not to cry a bit
(2:49:16 PM) Rights: Geier grabs something for stability, and points at Kens and Gabriel. "Strip." She ordered. "…I'm not joking, you two are still covered in nerve agents. Second we get back to the hospital, get out and we're decontaminating you."
(2:49:21 PM) Sabitsuki: also she's in the troop compartment because that'd be silly
(2:49:32 PM) Dr_Kens: Kens gets naked.
(2:50:18 PM) E4D: Laito, et al take it back to AAIC
(2:50:44 PM) E4D: The LAV rolls up a moment later. To the front is the target, and a pair of squooshed Foundation Agents.
(2:50:52 PM) Maddy: <Huh.>
(2:50:57 PM) E4D: «Laito said there were three.»
(2:51:21 PM) Maddy: «Let's f-find the third t-then.»
(2:51:23 PM) E4D: «There *were* six when they got dropped off.»
(2:52:10 PM) Maddy: «Novi killed one, h-heavily injured another.»
(2:52:26 PM) Maddy: «S-so w-were missing 2.5.»
(2:52:59 PM) E4D: The ramp drops, away from the store. A thin gray haze snakes out the front.
(2:53:41 PM) Maddy: <What's t-the plan?>
(2:54:06 PM) E4D: «We go in and nail the fuckers.»
(2:54:55 PM) Maddy: «Got it.> she readies one of her myriad of guns. <Ready.>
(2:55:45 PM) PaulS_laptop [~ten.dshqrabme.pchd.6990F71B-CRInys|luap#ten.dshqrabme.pchd.6990F71B-CRInys|luap] entered the room.
(2:56:34 PM) E4D: The rear hatch is open. "Stay sharp, no suit breaches. I'll be covering you in the turret. You get any wierd shit, pull back, and we'll say fuck it."
(2:56:56 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Gotcha. You want I should take the flamethrower? or the 240?"
(2:57:40 PM) E4D: "Fuck, man, it's up to you."
(2:57:53 PM) Maddy: Alice nods. <Let's move.>
(2:57:56 PM) E4D: Jason climbs up to the minigun.
(2:58:10 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Fuck it, I'll take both"
(2:58:35 PM) laito is now known as Laito-brb
(2:59:01 PM) PaulS_laptop: John loads up, slinging the full flamethrower on instead of his usual extra ammunition
(2:59:50 PM) Maddy: <Let's g-get moving.> Alice takes up point. Is there still smoke?
(3:01:33 PM) E4D: It's clearing out. They can see into the store. There's… nothing visible. The main aisle down the center. Hey, it's a supermarket.
(3:02:29 PM) PaulS_laptop: John dismounts first
(3:04:04 PM) Maddy: Alice hits her thermals, just in case. She moves forward carefully. <J-john, c-cover our s-six.>
(3:04:22 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Gladly"
(3:04:49 PM) Maddy: I'll assume Akane is in the middle somewhere.
(3:05:16 PM) E4D: Akane is back home. It's *just* them.
(3:05:44 PM) E4D: She advances to the entrance uneventfully.
(3:06:01 PM) Maddy: Alice peers around the entrance, searchingly, keeping and eye and and ear out.
(3:06:13 PM) Maddy: 4df+2 Come on Quiddy.
(3:06:14 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: Come on Quiddy.: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
(3:06:15 PM) E4D: Perception.
(3:06:34 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df
(3:06:35 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: -1 (4df=-, 0, +, -)
(3:07:28 PM) E4D: 4df+4 She doesn't see the weapon aimed at her from 2 aisles down, nor the small thermal signature of the hand obscured by the bulk of the weapon, or the cool shade of the helmet.
(3:07:28 PM) Quidmore: E4D: She doesn't see the weapon aimed at her from 2 aisles down, nor the small thermal signature of the hand obscured by the bulk of the weapon, or the cool shade of the helmet.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
(3:09:07 PM) E4D: pdef?
(3:09:26 PM) Maddy: 4df+3 Ahhhh
(3:09:26 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: Ahhhh: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
(3:09:28 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df autofail
(3:09:28 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: autofail: 1 (4df=-, +, 0, +)
(3:10:25 PM) E4D: The pair both take two rounds double-tapped center mass from a pair of trained marksmen.
(3:11:21 PM) E4D: -1 Body.
(3:11:58 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Motherfucker! I hate when they do that"
(3:12:28 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+4 John returns fire in the general direction with the underslung M203 of his 240H
(3:12:29 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: John returns fire in the general direction with the underslung M203 of his 240H: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
(3:12:35 PM) Maddy: <Jesus fuck!> That shit hurts like a hammer to the sternum. Assuming Alice isn't knocked on her ass, she drags herself to some cover. <L-left!> she points over to a rack.
(3:13:00 PM) E4D: 4df+3
(3:13:00 PM) Quidmore: E4D: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
(3:13:01 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Way ahead of you"
(3:13:19 PM) Maddy: 4df+4 Alice doesn't like getting shot :V
(3:13:19 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: Alice doesn't like getting shot :V: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
(3:13:49 PM) E4D: The immediate counterfire blows one of them out into the aisle, and he's riddled with a hail of rounds from Alice's Shrike immediately after.
(3:14:13 PM) E4D: They hear nothing from the other shooter.
(3:15:22 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Other guy's still there"
(3:15:30 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Hose the rack down"
(3:15:33 PM) Maddy: <You w-wouldn't h-happen to have flashbangs, w-would you?>
(3:15:40 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Got grenades"
(3:15:45 PM) Maddy: <M-might be nice t-to talk to this g-guy.>
(3:15:51 PM) Laito-brb is now known as Laito
(3:15:57 PM) Maddy: John can practically hear the slasher smile.
(3:16:13 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Ah yes, 'talk'"
(3:16:46 PM) PaulS_laptop: john yells to the guy "YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIEND? COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP OR WORSE WILL HAPPEN"
(3:17:52 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+3 intimidating man is yelling at you to give up
(3:17:52 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: intimidating man is yelling at you to give up: 6 (4df+3=0, +, +, +)
(3:21:05 PM) Nusquam: Perception.
(3:21:15 PM) Maddy: <If he comes out, w-we /do/ w-want to s-see what he knows.> Alice whispers. <K-keep the pliers s-stowed t-till we know.>
(3:21:36 PM) Maddy: 4df+2 The two blindest people are on this mission. This cannot end well.
(3:21:37 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: The two blindest people are on this mission. This cannot end well.: 3 (4df+2=0, +, +, -)
(3:21:58 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df
(3:21:58 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: -2 (4df=-, 0, -, 0)
(3:24:01 PM) Dr_Kens is now known as Kens_Showah
(3:24:05 PM) MisterFlames left the room (quit: Quit: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo - Catullus 16).
(3:24:12 PM) Nusquam: Something about the size of a fist and matte green comes sailing over the aisles of shelves, striking John harmlessly in the head and landing a few feet away. It is very clearly a grenade.
(3:24:20 PM) Nusquam: Roll PDef.
(3:24:58 PM) Maddy: 4df+6 Hardening nanoweave. <Fuck>
(3:24:58 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: Hardening nanoweave. <Fuck>: 5 (4df+6=-, -, +, 0)
(3:26:30 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+2
(3:26:30 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
(3:26:56 PM) Nusquam: 4df+4
(3:26:56 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
(3:27:45 PM) E4D: Jason hears the explosion and sprints inside, locking off the turret. <One friendly, coming in!>
(3:28:05 PM) PaulS_laptop: I'm going to expend my three fate points to ignore incapacitation
(3:28:22 PM) Light [~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|alliztahc] entered the room.
(3:29:53 PM) Nusquam: The grenade explodes, showering John and Alice with shrapnel. Alice can feel it hitting her suit, and may be slightly disoriented by the blast. -2 Body John.
(3:30:36 PM) Maddy: Alice shakes her head, trying to regain her composure. <Fuckin'…ugh!>
(3:31:25 PM) Nusquam: Sorry, -1*
(3:32:20 PM) PaulS_laptop: "You had your chance"
(3:32:27 PM) PaulS_laptop: John is *pissed*
(3:32:41 PM) Maddy: <L-light him up. W-we can take info f-from his corpse.>
(3:34:13 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+6 And The Answer Is A Gun. John unlimbers the flamethrower. "Lighting him up. On fire, actually. BURN FUCKER! AHAHAHAHA"
(3:34:14 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: And The Answer Is A Gun. John unlimbers the flamethrower. "Lighting him up. On fire, actually. BURN FUCKER! AHAHAHAHA": 6 (4df+6=+, -, -, +)
(3:35:24 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+4 then
(3:35:24 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: then: 2 (4df+4=-, -, -, +)
(3:35:42 PM) Maddy: 4df+4 more boolet!
(3:35:42 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: more boolet!: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
(3:36:32 PM) Nusquam: 4df+4 As John begins immolating the shelves in front of him, the sprinkler system in the store engages, drenching everyone.
(3:36:33 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: As John begins immolating the shelves in front of him, the sprinkler system in the store engages, drenching everyone.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
(3:37:21 PM) Kens_Showah is now known as Dr_Kens
(3:37:27 PM) Nusquam: Alice hears a grunt a few aisles down as she opens up through the shelves.
(3:38:33 PM) Maddy: Alice moves up, trying to get a look but still staying mostly behind cover.
(3:39:00 PM) Nusquam: 4df+7 Return fire. Physical Defense, Alice.
(3:39:01 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: Return fire. Physical Defense, Alice.: 7 (4df+7=0, +, -, 0)
(3:39:41 PM) Maddy: 4df+6 <Oh god->
(3:39:41 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: <Oh god->: 5 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, -)
(3:40:57 PM) Nusquam: Alice is struck once in the lower left torso by the erratic return fire. -1 Body.
(3:41:34 PM) Maddy: She ducks back into cover. <H-he's still shooting.> her voice is pained.
(3:41:43 PM) E4D: Jason hears Alice scream, charging up in the aisle, tagging Defcon and spending a point for melee.
(3:42:12 PM) E4D: 4df+9 He tackles down the aisle, launching a punch at the target's helmet.
(3:42:13 PM) Quidmore: E4D: He tackles down the aisle, launching a punch at the target's helmet.: 8 (4df+9=0, 0, -, 0)
(3:42:41 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Jason, get down. I want that fucker to burn."
(3:44:37 PM) Nusquam: 4df+7 They whirl around to face him, bringing their rifle to bear and opening up, not having enough time to defend. PDef, Jason. The STF operative is incapped after this is resolved.
(3:44:38 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: They whirl around to face him, bringing their rifle to bear and opening up, not having enough time to defend. PDef, Jason. The STF operative is incapped after this is resolved.: 6 (4df+7=+, -, 0, -)
(3:45:07 PM) E4D: 4ff+6 Charging the suit.
(3:45:11 PM) E4D: 4df+6 Charging the suit.
(3:45:11 PM) Quidmore: E4D: Charging the suit.: 5 (4df+6=0, -, 0, 0)
(3:46:11 PM) Nusquam: Jason is peppered with bullets as he charges. Oxide takes the brunt of it, but he's still feeling the blunt force trauma. -1 Body.
(3:47:11 PM) Maddy: <I-is he still…alive?> Alice drags herself to her feet. God that shit hurts.
(3:47:13 PM) Nusquam: The STF operative collapses to the floor in a heap, their body going rigid.
(3:47:56 PM) PaulS_laptop: "If he is, he won't be for long!"
(3:48:29 PM) Maddy: She nods, leaning on the shelf and making her way to Jason.
(3:48:39 PM) PaulS_laptop: John hangs the flamethrower's gun on the provided hanger on the tank, and slings the 240. Out comes a plain, understated knife.
(3:49:02 PM) E4D: <Stand by, John.>
(3:49:10 PM) Laito left the room.
(3:49:28 PM) PaulS_laptop: John is walking slowly to the man. He's leaking blood out from somewhere. Not much, but some. "Why? You want him?"
(3:49:30 PM) E4D: Jason hauls them up, pulling them into a sitting position and pulling off their helmet.
(3:51:20 PM) Maddy: <Jesus, John. S-sit still. Let me l-look at you.>
(3:51:30 PM) Maddy: 4df+3 I'm a doctor. Usually.
(3:51:31 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: I'm a doctor. Usually.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
(3:51:47 PM) PaulS_laptop: "I want to 'talk' with that man"
(3:52:07 PM) Maddy: <Fucking, s-sit still!>
(3:52:33 PM) PaulS_laptop: "It can wait"
(3:52:56 PM) Nusquam: Surprise, it's a woman. Caucasian. Golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes. And a bit of blood dripping from the left corner of her mouth. She's out cold.
(3:53:58 PM) PaulS_laptop: "You alright, Alice?"
(3:54:56 PM) Maddy: <B-bruised as h-hell, but El-ahrairah d-does his j-job.>
(3:55:20 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Good."
(3:57:07 PM) E4D: Jason's bloodlust calms, and he lowers a fist, looking back at Alice.
(3:58:34 PM) Maddy: <Y-you think she knows a-anything?>
(4:00:05 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Everybody knows something"
(4:00:11 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Let's find out"
(4:00:16 PM) Maddy: 4df+3 doctoring the lady.
(4:00:16 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: doctoring the lady.: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
(4:05:26 PM) Nusquam: 4df+2 Opposed med check.
(4:05:26 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: Opposed med check.: 0 (4df+2=0, -, 0, -)
(4:09:30 PM) Nusquam: Alice's examination finds no life-threatening injuries, as it appears the trauma plate in the woman's vest took the shot. Alice is able to rouse her with the use of smelling salts. As she glances around, she appears disoriented.
(4:10:04 PM) Maddy: Alice looks at Jason, backing up a little. Interrogation is not her thing.
(4:10:38 PM) Nusquam: Her right hand slowly reaches for her side.
(4:10:43 PM) PaulS_laptop: "You want to? Or should I?"
(4:10:59 PM) E4D: Jason steps on her hand, bearing down.
(4:11:07 PM) Maddy: Alice points her gun.
(4:11:25 PM) PaulS_laptop: "because I can if you want"
(4:11:36 PM) PaulS_laptop: John is…smiling…at her
(4:11:42 PM) Nusquam: Her face contorts in pain, and there's a cracking sound.
(4:11:55 PM) E4D: <No offense, John, but we need this one alive. Unmangled. For now.>
(4:12:03 PM) Maddy: Alice winces a little.
(4:12:09 PM) PaulS_laptop: "I won't mangle her. Promise"
(4:12:21 PM) Maddy: <John, s-stand down.>
(4:13:02 PM) E4D: 4df+4 Jason does a quick search, checking her for weapons. <Don't do anything you're gonna regret, lady.>
(4:13:03 PM) Quidmore: E4D: Jason does a quick search, checking her for weapons. <Don't do anything you're gonna regret, lady.>: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
(4:14:06 PM) Nusquam: 4df+2 She glares at him, silently grimacing in pain.
(4:14:07 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: She glares at him, silently grimacing in pain.: 1 (4df+2=+, -, 0, -)
(4:14:40 PM) Nusquam: Jason seizes her rifle and two sidearms. They were pretty obvious.
(4:15:09 PM) Nusquam: He also finds several grenades in drop pouches.
(4:16:41 PM) Nusquam: 4df+2 Athletics for maneuver…
(4:16:41 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: Athletics for maneuver…: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
(4:16:48 PM) E4D: He slings them all, and drops the grenades into his own drop pouch. <Get her out of her vest, Alice.>
(4:17:06 PM) Maddy: <R-right.> Alice does so.
(4:17:09 PM) Nusquam: Her left hand is anything but inconspicuous as it slowly reaches behind her.
(4:17:38 PM) PaulS_laptop: "watch her hand"
(4:17:46 PM) Maddy: Alice's shrike is right back in her face. <Don't. Move.>
(4:18:30 PM) Nusquam: She looks up at Alice and smiles, her teeth stained red with blood. "Wouldn't dream of it."
(4:18:47 PM) Nusquam: She seems pretty out of it, still.
(4:18:50 PM) E4D: 4df+4 Jason launches a punch into her stomach. <STOP YOUR STUPID SHIT, OR YOUR DAY'S GONNA GET WORSE.>
(4:18:50 PM) Quidmore: E4D: Jason launches a punch into her stomach. <STOP YOUR STUPID SHIT, OR YOUR DAY'S GONNA GET WORSE.>: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
(4:19:04 PM) Maddy: Alice tosses her vest away.
(4:19:06 PM) PaulS_laptop: "Yeah, he might let me talk to you"
(4:19:07 PM) Nusquam: 4df+4
(4:19:07 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
(4:19:18 PM) Nusquam: Jason's fist finds the trauma plate.
(4:19:26 PM) Nusquam: She grunts as the wind is knocked out of her.
(4:20:18 PM) Nusquam: 4df+4 Producing a combat knife from behind her back, given nobody actually stopped her, she attempts to jam it through Jason's visor.
(4:20:18 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: Producing a combat knife from behind her back, given nobody actually stopped her, she attempts to jam it through Jason's visor.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
(4:21:00 PM) Maddy: 4df+4 single shot to the shin.
(4:21:01 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: single shot to the shin.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
(4:21:02 PM) Rights left the room (quit: Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client).
(4:21:27 PM) Nusquam: 4df+4 PDef for shin shot.
(4:21:28 PM) Quidmore: Nusquam: PDef for shin shot.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
(4:21:50 PM) E4D: 4df+4
(4:21:51 PM) Quidmore: E4D: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
(4:21:54 PM) Nusquam: Her shin is shot and she gives a yelp of pain as blood splatters the floor. She won't be walking any time soon.
(4:22:06 PM) Maddy: <I said don't move.>
(4:22:33 PM) Nusquam: The knife fails to penetrate Jason's visor, but does gouge it considerably.
(4:23:33 PM) Nusquam: She's gasping for breath at this point, bleeding freely from her leg.
(4:23:46 PM) PaulS_laptop: 4df+3 "Do that again, miss, and I'm going to enjoy myself" Athleticss. John grabs her arm and jerks it hard out of the way, then attempts to snap it back in a way arms don't bend
(4:23:46 PM) Quidmore: PaulS_laptop: "Do that again, miss, and I'm going to enjoy myself" Athleticss. John grabs her arm and jerks it hard out of the way, then attempts to snap it back in a way arms don't bend: 1 (4df+3=-, -, +, -)
(4:23:59 PM) Nusquam: A look of unfettered hatred is set across her features.
(4:24:17 PM) E4D: <FUCK IT.>
(4:24:26 PM) Maddy: <We going to talk, or should we just let John take you apart?>
(4:24:34 PM) E4D: Jason grabs the knife and snatches her drag handle, pulling her behind him toward the entrance.
(4:24:53 PM) PaulS_laptop: John smiles at her again. He's doing is damndest to look like a nice guy.
(4:24:53 PM) Maddy: Alice gets up and follows.
(4:24:54 PM) Nusquam: She is dragged.
(4:27:11 PM) Nusquam: A long streak of red is left on the floor behind her.
(4:27:46 PM) E4D: He hauls her up into the crew compartment. <John, Alice? Keep an eye on this stupid bitch. If she moves, repaint the LAV with her, would ya?>
(4:28:03 PM) Maddy: <Of course, dear.>
(4:28:30 PM) E4D: <Put some flexcuffs on her.> He walks to the front, muttering. <Fuckin' tupd shit…>
(4:28:42 PM) Maddy: <Should I tourniquet her leg?> Alice cuffs her.
(4:28:57 PM) E4D: «Let her ass bleed.»
(4:29:16 PM) Nusquam: Her leg is continuing to bleed freely. She offers no resistance to being cuffed, having passed out from blood loss.
(4:29:42 PM) Maddy: <She'll probably be dead by the time we get back to the hospital.>
(4:30:05 PM) E4D: <Do whatcha gotta do. Keep that leg alive, though. Geier might want it.>
(4:31:10 PM) Maddy: 4df+3 stopping the bleeding.
(4:31:11 PM) Quidmore: Maddy: stopping the bleeding.: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
(4:31:27 PM) Nusquam: Alice successfully bandages her leg.
(4:32:43 PM) Maddy: She sits back, waiting to get back home.
(4:33:08 PM) E4D: Jason drives back, and there they are.