She Who Weaves the Dreams of Reality

Oct 25 20:45:53 <E4D> "__………………….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
Oct 25 20:46:03 <E4D> A figure in the distance suddenly drops into the ocean with a great *SPLOOSH*!
Oct 25 20:46:06 <Nioki> He drops the tea.
Oct 25 20:46:16 <Maddy> NOT THE TEA!
Oct 25 20:46:16 <Soulless> Alicel starts looking in the warehouse like a baws. He's too far away to hear the going's on. He's no perception bot.
Oct 25 20:46:17 <Laito> "Ohjesus. HEY, WE GOT SOMEONE IN THE WATER."
Oct 25 20:46:39 <E4D> "Dafuq?"
Oct 25 20:46:58 <Maddy> Alice sprints to the SLPOOSH!
Oct 25 20:47:02 <Soulless> "Midnight, you can hear better than I. What is going on?"
Oct 25 20:47:03 <Nioki> Alanoch runs towards where the figure fell.
Oct 25 20:47:56 * Light also dashes to the noise.
Oct 25 20:48:00 <PaulS_laptop> John hears commotion and leaves the warehouse, toting a huge mess of clothing "what's all this?" he sees eople running and ambles over to where they're going
Oct 25 20:48:01 <E4D> "A figure in the distance"
Oct 25 20:48:07 <E4D> "drops into the ocean "
Oct 25 20:48:32 <Laito> "Hey, let's get someone out there, yeah?" Alex calls.
Oct 25 20:48:35 <E4D> "dashes to the noise." "runs towards where the figure fell" "sprints to the SLPOOSH" Nope.
Oct 25 20:48:55 <Maddy> Alice sprints to the zodia then.
Oct 25 20:48:58 <Flames> "Something fell in the water."
Oct 25 20:49:03 <E4D> Jason's behind her.
Oct 25 20:49:06 <Dexanote> "Welp they're lost."
Oct 25 20:49:08 <E4D> Bow chicka wow wow.
Oct 25 20:49:11 <Dexanote> Shank stands, out of the saltwater.
Oct 25 20:49:23 <E4D> In the water, the figure bobs up, sputtering.
Oct 25 20:49:40 <Maddy> "M-midnight!" Alice beckons.
Oct 25 20:49:43 <E4D> To anyone looking, it's obviously a person.
Oct 25 20:49:45 <PaulS_laptop> John walks to the zodiac, and undoes one of the ropes
Oct 25 20:50:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Anybody else wanna come?"
Oct 25 20:50:12 <Soulless> "We should go check what is going on."
Oct 25 20:50:23 <Soulless> He sweeps a quick gaze over the boxes.
Oct 25 20:50:31 <Flames> "Sure." Midnight says.
Oct 25 20:50:35 <Soulless> 4df+2 perception, anything interesting?
Oct 25 20:50:35 <Glacon> Soulless: perception, anything interesting?: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
Oct 25 20:50:37 <E4D> *Clack*-*clack*.
Oct 25 20:50:48 <Maddy> "Come on lets /go/"
Oct 25 20:50:57 <E4D> Jason sits at the front of the Zodiac, laying flat.
Oct 25 20:51:07 <Maddy> Alice starts up the boat.
Oct 25 20:51:14 * Laito watches from the deck.
Oct 25 20:51:26 <PaulS_laptop> John casts off the last line and guns the little boat towards them
Oct 25 20:51:33 <PaulS_laptop> *the figure
Oct 25 20:51:52 <Lilah> It's a girl! She's screaming what seems to be incoherently…
Oct 25 20:52:01 * Light also stays on deck, watching the boat and the figure in the water.
Oct 25 20:52:03 <PaulS_laptop> …zipping right past her before swinging around for a second pass
Oct 25 20:52:07 <PaulS_laptop> "dammit"
Oct 25 20:52:22 <E4D> Jason pulls his field mask on, pointing to Alice's.
Oct 25 20:53:10 <PaulS_laptop> This time he doesn't pass her, and drifts to a stop a good 10ft away from her
Oct 25 20:53:24 <Lilah> She's now speaking… english? "Pp-blghppsstplease!" bob under, "Pl Ah..!!"
Oct 25 20:53:45 <Maddy> Alice pulls on her mask. "Should I g-grab her?"
Oct 25 20:53:59 <PaulS_laptop> "throw her a rope"
Oct 25 20:54:03 <E4D> |Toss a line.|
Oct 25 20:54:15 <Maddy> Alice tosses a rope.
Oct 25 20:54:21 <Maddy> *toss!*
Oct 25 20:54:24 <E4D> His rifle's up and sighted in.
Oct 25 20:54:40 <Lilah> She throws her hand up out the water… "Hel-"Gasp— She throws her hand forward and grips the rope!
Oct 25 20:54:46 <E4D> 4df+4 Breath control, eyes, muzzle target.
Oct 25 20:54:47 <Glacon> E4D: Breath control, eyes, muzzle target.: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
Oct 25 20:54:55 <E4D> Eh, he points anyway.
Oct 25 20:55:09 <Laito> Success. Gun is pointed efficiently.
Oct 25 20:55:24 <PaulS_laptop> John has one hand on the tiller/throttle, the other is pointing the PDW at random chick
Oct 25 20:55:48 <Maddy> Alicce hauls the girl to the boat.
Oct 25 20:56:12 <E4D> |Pull 'er up the middle, hun.|
Oct 25 20:56:40 <Maddy> "R-roger." She does so.
Oct 25 20:57:06 <Lilah> "AhbThank you…!" She gasps. Her accent is obviously foreign.
Oct 25 20:58:00 <Lilah> The pale-haired woman throws a hand onto the edge of the boat, gripping it and gasping heavily…
Oct 25 20:58:17 <PaulS_laptop> and *whirrrrrrrrrr* they're returning to the docks, up on plane.
Oct 25 20:58:24 <Nioki> Alanoch, back near the warehouse, resumes carrying tea.
Oct 25 20:58:39 * Dexanote has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Oct 25 20:59:04 <PaulS_laptop> they skip over some light chop, and alice gets sprayed with water
Oct 25 20:59:13 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 25 20:59:13 <Lilah> Cold and wet, she profusely thanks those in the little boat.
Oct 25 21:00:02 <E4D> The man at the front of the small boat she's now on is covered head to toe in camouflaged armor and web gear, face obscured by a black mask with darkened bug-eyed lenses, and a rather large rifle pointed right at her.
Oct 25 21:00:50 <Maddy> "W-want I should check her? D-doesn't look like she…really has much of anything with her."
Oct 25 21:01:20 <Lilah> The woman's amber eyes widen, and she cringes away, holding her hands up
"A-Ah…" The gun is obviously getting her nervous…
Oct 25 21:01:35 <E4D> "Wait 'til we get back. Somethin' funny happens, this ain't the place for it to go down."
Oct 25 21:01:51 <Maddy> "Fair enough."
Oct 25 21:01:52 <PaulS_laptop> The man at the stern is a horrifyingly scarred man in damp, ratty clothing, pointing a mean looking gun at her too. He's smiling, though.
Oct 25 21:02:38 <Lilah> "P-Please, I mean no harm…" Obvious accent is obvious— but from where, it's difficult to discern. Her hair is grey, her eyes are oddly colored, and her traditional-looking clothing is even more difficult to pinpoint.
Oct 25 21:03:18 <PaulS_laptop> he winds down the engine as they pull up to a dock
Oct 25 21:03:29 <PaulS_laptop> bumping into it with a soft *thump*
Oct 25 21:04:18 <Maddy> "Stay calm. W-we'll have this sorted m-momentarily."
Oct 25 21:04:33 <PaulS_laptop> "i'll take care of the zodiac"
Oct 25 21:04:37 <PaulS_laptop> "y'all take care of her"
Oct 25 21:05:09 <E4D> |Get her up on the dock.| He reaches down to key his radio. «All personnel, be advised, one individual recovered, female, bringing her aboard.»
Oct 25 21:05:42 <Maddy> Alice does so. "Easy n-now."
Oct 25 21:05:43 <Nioki> Alanoch is on the deck, standing next to a fairly large box of tea.
Oct 25 21:06:04 <Laito> Alex wanders over to where the others will be boarding the woman.
Oct 25 21:06:25 <Light> "Injured?" Light yells down.
Oct 25 21:06:32 <Lilah> She accepts Alice's help, nodding and thanking her… She keeps her eyes down.
Oct 25 21:06:57 <PaulS_laptop> John makes the zodiac fast, then goes to see the new person
Oct 25 21:07:05 <E4D> |Alice is gonna handle it.|
Oct 25 21:07:31 <Light> Light gives a thumbs-up.
Oct 25 21:07:58 <Maddy> "Not s-sure yet." She turns back to the woman. "I'm g-going to put my hands on you, ok?"
Oct 25 21:08:10 <Lilah> She keeps her hands fisted and tight to herself, except to adjust various parts of her unusual clothing or oddly-uniform-grey hair.
Oct 25 21:08:25 <Lilah> She turns to Alice and nods, "Ah, yes, it's ok."
Oct 25 21:08:38 <E4D> Jason follows after her, slinging his rifle, and drawining his handgun as he steps out, weapon pointed now at her face as Alice moves closer.
Oct 25 21:08:58 <PaulS_laptop> the PDW falls back to it's normal carry stud on his belt, he leans himself up against a piling, watching
Oct 25 21:09:05 <Maddy> Alice checks her for weapons. Roll stealth if you're hiding something, let me know if I find anything otherwse.
Oct 25 21:09:36 <Laito> Alex studies the girl over there. "Really, Jason, settle down."
Oct 25 21:09:41 <Lilah> "A-AH!!" She suddenly stumbles back, stepping away, hands up in front of her face, "Please..!"
Oct 25 21:10:07 <E4D> |Uh, sorry, Laito. Not while Alice is standing that close.
Oct 25 21:10:10 <PaulS_laptop> John tries very hard not to snerk
Oct 25 21:10:19 <Maddy> "Jason, you know you can get your gun out fast enough to take her down if she tries anything
Oct 25 21:10:19 <Laito> "Dude, captain, fucking relax. She's terrified."
Oct 25 21:10:28 <Lilah> Her hands are very, very scarred, by the way.
Oct 25 21:10:37 <Laito> Alex trots over that way.
Oct 25 21:10:52 <Nioki> Alanoch turns to watch her, staring in the way he does to all new people. It's a bit disquieting. He's memorizing her.
Oct 25 21:11:12 <Maddy> Alice doesn't try to calm the girl down, knowing it ain't going to do any good.
Oct 25 21:11:47 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 25 21:12:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty has wandered over to look at the new arrival.
Oct 25 21:12:03 <Lilah> She simply stands there, head turned away, hands up and shaking, "Please, I…" She is having difficulty forming the proper words.
Oct 25 21:12:20 <E4D> |Well, she can be terrified until Alice is done checking her. If she's clean, then we ain't gonna have an issue.| He looks directly at her. |What's your name? I'm not going to do anything unless you give me reason.|
Oct 25 21:12:59 <Laito> "Jason, seriously." Alex places a gentle hand on Jason's outstretched arm and mutters, "She's not capable of -anything-, Jason, trust me."
Oct 25 21:13:35 * Light folds her arms and watches the newcomer from a distance.
Oct 25 21:13:47 <Dexanote> Shank looms in the distance, with lit eyes
Oct 25 21:13:55 <Lilah> "Adhelami… I-I don't have a family name anymore." She glances up between her hands and quickly looks back down. She looks back toward Alice, and then suddenly drops the bag she's holding with a *clunk* onto the dock.
Oct 25 21:14:12 <Lilah> Ad-hel-ah-mi Is how she pronounces it.
Oct 25 21:15:25 <Maddy> "Alright, Adhelami. He's n-not going to h-hurt you, he's j-just guarding our g-group." Alice goes back to checking the girl, assuming this is possible.
Oct 25 21:16:16 <PaulS_laptop> "If we wanted you dead, we wouldnt'a fished you out. What's got yer ass so scared anyway?"
Oct 25 21:16:17 <Lilah> Contents of the bag: Rolls of various threads, various sizes and shapes of sewing needles, sewing items and supplies, some light clothing, buttons, clasps, and the largest thing, a wooden device which is folded.
Oct 25 21:16:17 <Lilah> There is nothing else on her person.
Oct 25 21:16:31 <PaulS_laptop> "First time someone's had you at gunpoint or somethin?"
Oct 25 21:16:45 <Maddy> "She's clean…you a t-tailor?"
Oct 25 21:16:57 <E4D> <I'm not trusting you on this because you have literally no way of knowing, Doctor.>
Oct 25 21:17:01 <Lilah> She looks to John, but only glances at him, before looking away, "…" She looks to Alice and nods…
Oct 25 21:17:10 <Nioki> Alanoch walks closer, stopping beside Light.
Oct 25 21:17:16 <Laito> "It's my job to know, jason."
Oct 25 21:17:24 <E4D> 4df+4 Shoulder check. Jason shoves hard, pushing his hand off of him.
Oct 25 21:17:25 <Glacon> E4D: Shoulder check. Jason shoves hard, pushing his hand off of him.: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
Oct 25 21:17:34 <Waxx> Dmitri radios from the boat. «Dodge Ridge, all in order?»
Oct 25 21:17:55 <Laito> Jason is, in fact, a little -too- zealous in the action. Alex is effortlessly shaken off and Jason kinda looks like an ass.
Oct 25 21:18:05 <Maddy> "Jason. She's clean. Both of y-you cut it out."
Oct 25 21:18:06 * Laito :|
Oct 25 21:18:10 <Nioki> "We quite regularly have new people arrive, in case this seemed unusual. I doubt it's coincidence, given how often it happens."
Oct 25 21:18:31 <E4D> Jason holsters his weapon.
Oct 25 21:18:33 <Maddy> "Miss, a-are you injured or anything?"
Oct 25 21:18:33 * Light looks up at the sound of the radio. Not like she'd see him, clearly.
Oct 25 21:18:47 <Light> "Hm- yes, I understand."
Oct 25 21:19:08 <Soulless> Alicel walks over to examine the goings on, especially that of the new person.
Oct 25 21:19:12 <E4D> He looks at Laito. "See, she performed a physical check to make sure she wasn't armed. She's qualified to actually say she's unarmed with a basis behind it."
Oct 25 21:19:27 <E4D> <See how it wasn't just a baseless claim like yours was?>
Oct 25 21:20:09 <Lilah> "…I feel ok. Ah… Pain in my head, but will leave." She quickly drops her scarred hands, and clasps them in front of her again. She looks toward Alex and Jason, "Please, it's alright." She nods. She notes their slightly tense conversation.
Oct 25 21:20:17 <Laito> Alex shrugs. Alex could tell at a glance whether anyone was armed. It's okay that the captain didn't know that about him. "Point taken, boss."
Oct 25 21:20:18 <E4D> «We had an individual splash down, Colonel. Just completed a patdown. She's unarmed. Bringing her onboard.»
Oct 25 21:20:27 <Laito> It's a -little- snark.
Oct 25 21:20:39 <Waxx> «Ah, very good.» There is the sound of a tea cup being stirred. «I will prepare some more tea, then.»
Oct 25 21:21:11 <Maddy> "Hungry a-at all, should still be some lasagna…"
Oct 25 21:21:47 <Lilah> "I… ah… what is… lah-san-ah?"
Oct 25 21:21:58 <PaulS_laptop> "Food."
Oct 25 21:22:35 <PaulS_laptop> "Noodles and meat and tomato sauce"
Oct 25 21:22:40 <PaulS_laptop> "and lots of cheese"
Oct 25 21:23:13 <Maddy> "It's like…uh…hmmm" Alice reallizes, what with the spactacular entance to the sea, the accent, etc, that this lady is probably from the moon or something rediculous and has no idea how to explain lasangna. She lets John do it.
Oct 25 21:23:51 <Light> "Pardon me.
Oct 25 21:23:53 <Light> "
Oct 25 21:23:56 <Lilah> "Oh.. mm.. What is…—" She waves a hand, "No mind to me, I am not… from here..?"
Oct 25 21:24:06 <Light> Light turns and heads down the stairs to find the galley.
Oct 25 21:24:11 <Lilah> Adhelami shifts on her feet.
Oct 25 21:24:16 * Lilah is now known as Adhelami
Oct 25 21:24:37 <Soulless> "It is something humans enjoy eating."
Oct 25 21:24:57 <E4D> Jason takes a few steps back, nodding at the gangway.
Oct 25 21:25:00 <Maddy> "W-where are you from, if I may ask?" Say the moon, I dare you.
Oct 25 21:25:18 <Light> And maybe strelnikov.
Oct 25 21:25:38 <PaulS_laptop> John gathers up his goodies, and then heads back to the others and the ship.
Oct 25 21:26:03 <Adhelami> "Mm…" She nods. So much to take in, oh god… She looks to Alice, "Ah… mnn… Not from this… time. Space. Place…? I do not know the right word."
Oct 25 21:26:14 <Adhelami> "I… was sent."
Oct 25 21:26:42 <Nioki> Alanoch takes the crate of tea, and resumes carrying it to the mess.
Oct 25 21:26:44 <PaulS_laptop> "Maybe we should get her on the ship, and dry"
Oct 25 21:27:10 <Adhelami> "Yes, it is cold." She drops her eyes again.
Oct 25 21:27:11 <Maddy> "F-far enough a-away we won't know anything about it, I g-guess." Alice chuckles. "D-don't worry about it, lets get you some food…and dry clothes. John c-can you find something in her size?"