Small Town Politics

Sep 21 18:26:43 <Mere_Observer> Styer coughs.
Sep 21 18:26:55 <Dexanote> "Stop coughing on me."
Sep 21 18:27:10 <Dexanote> "Cover your mouth."
Sep 21 18:27:42 <Mere_Observer> Styer coughs again.
Sep 21 18:27:42 <Tom90deg> "Children, are we going to have to turn this car around?"
Sep 21 18:28:14 <Maddy> «We'll be there in like…just under an hour.»
Sep 21 18:29:28 <Mere_Observer> Styer puts his hand a few inches from Myrtles face. "I'm not touching you."
Sep 21 18:29:38 <Tom90deg> "God…"
Sep 21 18:29:59 <Ragazzo> Arnold watches this.
Sep 21 18:30:01 <Ragazzo> Waits.
Sep 21 18:30:35 <Maddy> An hourish later, Elle slows and stops. «Allright this is as close as I'm getting till I got more orders.»
Sep 21 18:30:45 <Tom90deg> "Right then."
Sep 21 18:31:15 <Dexanote> Roll 1d10 Styer
Sep 21 18:31:26 <Mere_Observer> 1d10
Sep 21 18:31:27 <CROM> Mere_Observer: 2 (1d10=2)
Sep 21 18:31:55 <Dexanote> 1d10
Sep 21 18:31:56 <CROM> Dexanote: 7 (1d10=7)
Sep 21 18:32:23 <Dexanote> As Styer gets out of the tank, he'll realize that his sides are rather bruised and sore for some reason.
Sep 21 18:32:32 <Echo> Evans unclips a pair of black gloves from his vest and pulls them on, then yanks a balaclava up, unlatching his helmet strap to adjust it. "Welp."
Sep 21 18:32:52 <Dexanote> «Alright Elle. That's good. Zoe? Arn? Ready?"
Sep 21 18:32:54 <Dexanote> »
Sep 21 18:32:54 <Echo> "So I'm just waitin' here until I get word from you guys?"
Sep 21 18:33:00 <Mere_Observer> Styer winces and holds his side. "Agh, tha' fuck?"
Sep 21 18:33:01 <Tom90deg> «Ready to go.»
Sep 21 18:33:22 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs on out. "Following your lead Myr."
Sep 21 18:33:33 <Ragazzo> Arnold slips on his mask as they stop, after a steadying breath. His already black suit seems to ripple imperceptibly as it shifts in a darker hue, any traces of skin that might have been visible between the cuffs of his suit, and his gloves are covered, along with the space between his mask and clothing, like they'd grown into each other seamlessly.
Sep 21 18:33:41 <Dexanote> Myr climbs out behind Zoe, looking towards the city. Maddy, the setting?"
Sep 21 18:33:46 <Tom90deg> "That…is worrying."
Sep 21 18:33:50 <Ragazzo> He folows, emitting a vaguely disquieting sound into the radio. «Mnh.»
Sep 21 18:34:35 <Dexanote> "…"
Sep 21 18:34:45 <Maddy> It's a fairly average looking city from before the event. Everything is still in good repair and so forth.
Sep 21 18:34:58 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head. "Deal with that later…What's the plan Myr?"
Sep 21 18:35:22 <Dexanote> What part of the city are we beginning in? Outskirts?
Sep 21 18:35:43 <Dexanote> And are there any signs of movement/recent inhabitation/travel on the roads ahead?
Sep 21 18:36:54 <Maddy> You're just a short walk into town, still in the cover of trees, which for some reason have grown right up to the edge of th city. the road you're on now is broken down from disuse untill it passes the trees too.
Sep 21 18:37:32 <Dexanote> "Well. Lets go. Stay on the road, keep an eye out." Myr starts off. «Keep an eye on us, guys.»
Sep 21 18:37:42 <Maddy> «We got yah.»
Sep 21 18:38:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "Weird. The animals kept better care of the roads then the people."
Sep 21 18:38:53 <Ragazzo> Arnold moves along with an oily silence, head turning side to side, taking in the trees around them, as well as scanning the area ahead.
Sep 21 18:40:15 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing
Sep 21 18:40:15 <CROM> Dexanote: Stealthing: 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Sep 21 18:40:18 <Ragazzo> "Mmf mmf hmf."
Sep 21 18:40:22 <Dexanote> Myr fades into the trees.
Sep 21 18:40:25 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Also stealthing
Sep 21 18:40:26 <CROM> Ragazzo: Also stealthing: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Sep 21 18:40:36 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Stealth.
Sep 21 18:40:37 <CROM> Tom90deg: Stealth.: 5 (4df+5=+, +, -, -)
Sep 21 18:41:26 <Dexanote> Myr continues on.
Sep 21 18:41:30 <Ragazzo> Arnold is striding along noiselessly behind the women, following his own path, while staying behind cover.
Sep 21 18:41:48 <Maddy> As they get to the edge of the treeline, they can see they're near a farmer's market, where there are people buying and selling food.
Sep 21 18:41:53 * Nusquam (~ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Sep 21 18:41:53 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Sep 21 18:41:53 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Sep 21 18:42:09 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Myr. "This is unexpected."
Sep 21 18:42:22 <PaulS_laptop> turns out Kyle is there too!
Sep 21 18:43:05 <Dexanote> "…"
Sep 21 18:43:25 <Dexanote> "… Uh."
Sep 21 18:43:32 <Maddy> People are laughing and chatting, bartering and exchanging what you can only guess is ordinary money. An announcement goes over loud speakers. "The Farmer's Market is closing for the day in 15 mintues."
Sep 21 18:43:42 <Ragazzo> Arnold looms untintentionally as he takes in the scene.
Sep 21 18:43:43 <Dexanote> Myr shakes her head, moving towards the Farmer's Market.
Sep 21 18:43:48 <Tom90deg> "Arnold, you may want to remove your mask…this place looks calm."
Sep 21 18:44:12 <Maddy> "Remember, we're open from 7AM to 7PM, Friday to Sunday."
Sep 21 18:44:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows after Myr, trying to act unnoticeable.
Sep 21 18:44:36 <Ragazzo> Arnold shakes his head, and gestures at the ground, motioning that he'll stay here, just to watch, for now.
Sep 21 18:44:51 <Tom90deg> "Right, We'll be back then."
Sep 21 18:45:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows after Myr. "Thoughts?"
Sep 21 18:45:18 <Dexanote> Myr drifts between the stalls, examining the wares, looking at the fruits and vegetables for any ftagn
Sep 21 18:45:37 <Dexanote> She mutters back to Zoe. "This was unexpected."
Sep 21 18:45:44 <Tom90deg> "You're telling me."
Sep 21 18:45:56 <Tom90deg> "A bit…hopefull though. rebulding and whatnot."
Sep 21 18:46:04 <Maddy> It's all just regular farm stuff.
Sep 21 18:46:16 <Dexanote> "You think it looks safe?"
Sep 21 18:46:28 <Tom90deg> Zoe eyes one of the sellers, trying to spot what they're useing for money.
Sep 21 18:46:38 <Maddy> The guy at the peach stand Myrtle finds herself at smiles. "See anything you like? Fresh from this morning."
Sep 21 18:46:43 <Maddy> They're using USD
Sep 21 18:48:31 <Tom90deg> "It does look lovely."
Sep 21 18:48:57 <Maddy> "There's not a lot left, you guys got here late. I'll give you a discount though, I'd rather sell out than have to dragg all this back."
Sep 21 18:50:03 <Dexanote> "… Sure." Myr straightens up and smiles warmly. "We just blew into town, though, and I left my money in the car…"
Sep 21 18:50:04 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Arnold searches from his vantage point for signs of sinisterness. (perc)
Sep 21 18:50:05 <CROM> Ragazzo: Arnold searches from his vantage point for signs of sinisterness. (perc): 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Sep 21 18:50:21 <Maddy> He gets hit in the face with a branch.
Sep 21 18:50:34 <Maddy> "Alright! Hurry back."
Sep 21 18:50:43 <Ragazzo> "…" He looks at the branch.
Sep 21 18:50:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "We will."
Sep 21 18:50:55 <Ragazzo> Snaps it in half.
Sep 21 18:51:01 <Ragazzo> Resumes watching.
Sep 21 18:52:21 <Tom90deg> "Shall we go get some money then?" Zoe says to Myr. "Or, do you take other things in trade?"
Sep 21 18:53:12 <Maddy> "As long as the trade is good. Prefer money though."
Sep 21 18:53:27 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "Thank you."
Sep 21 18:53:53 <Dexanote> "We'll be right back, then." She smiles and nods. "Come on, Zoe~"
Sep 21 18:53:59 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth to steal a peach anyway
Sep 21 18:54:00 <CROM> Dexanote: Stealth to steal a peach anyway: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Sep 21 18:54:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods, and heads on after Myr
Sep 21 18:54:12 <Maddy> The man nods and goes back to couting his till.
Sep 21 18:54:16 <Maddy> df
Sep 21 18:54:17 <CROM> Maddy: 0 (df=0)
Sep 21 18:54:21 <Maddy> 4df
Sep 21 18:54:21 <CROM> Maddy: 0 (4df=+, -, 0, 0)
Sep 21 18:54:23 <Dexanote> Myr snatches one anyway!!
Sep 21 18:54:26 <Maddy> Yeah you get a free peach
Sep 21 18:54:43 <Maddy> the man is very intent on counting his money.
Sep 21 18:56:20 <Dexanote> As they move back towards the way they came, Myr looks at the peach. "… Alright. So which one one of us wants to try it?"
Sep 21 18:56:40 <Tom90deg> "God no. MAybe Atropa can take a look and see if it's clean?"
Sep 21 18:57:10 <Tom90deg> "But it seems fairly friendly, shall we get the LAV to move up?"
Sep 21 18:58:33 <Dexanote> "Yeah." Myr glances in Arnold's general direction and flips him off, intending the gesture to portray "hey fucker stop being a creep and come with us."
Sep 21 18:59:17 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves at a jog down the road towards the LAV.
Sep 21 18:59:35 <Ragazzo> Arnold was looking at the broken branch, hanging just barely by a bit of bark. He nods though to myrtle, and glances around, before heading after them, tugging off his mask. HE blinks a few times, rubbing his face, as he follows.
Sep 21 19:00:11 <Tom90deg> "Seemed calm, a rather frendly farmer's market."
Sep 21 19:00:14 <Dexanote> «So. Uh. The city seems normal and not agressive.»
Sep 21 19:00:30 <Mere_Observer> «DAMMIT!»
Sep 21 19:00:33 <Tom90deg> «I don't suppose we have any american currency?»
Sep 21 19:00:49 <Ragazzo> "I have some in my shoe."
Sep 21 19:01:21 <Tom90deg> When they arrive, Zoe looks over at Atropa. "Hey, we may be able to use your help Atropa."
Sep 21 19:01:24 <Echo> «Why the fuck are you using the radio. Clear the net.»
Sep 21 19:02:03 <Maddy> "Is someone hurt?"
Sep 21 19:02:20 <PaulS_laptop> "Well, now we know that they all know we're there" to Scott
Sep 21 19:02:46 <Tom90deg> "No, but, I was wondering if you could take a look at this." Zoe gestures to the peach Myrtle has. "See if it's..well, normal."
Sep 21 19:02:53 <Mere_Observer> Styer what's left of his money out of his pocket. "Le's see I have………….fourteen dollers an'……sixty two cent."
Sep 21 19:02:56 <Echo> "Urgh." He climbs out the back of the LAV.
Sep 21 19:03:25 <Maddy> "Uhh, I could try." she takes the peach and feels it. Then she smells it. "Smells and feels like a prefectly ripe peach."
Sep 21 19:03:37 <Tom90deg> "Right, just checking."
Sep 21 19:03:51 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle dismounts
Sep 21 19:04:00 <Mere_Observer> Styer climbs out of the LAV, holding his money. "Why do we need money?"
Sep 21 19:04:11 <PaulS_laptop> "Dunno, but i'm broke"
Sep 21 19:04:21 <Tom90deg> "The market apparently takes American money."
Sep 21 19:05:07 <Mere_Observer> "Well damn…do they take pounds by chance?"
Sep 21 19:05:08 <Ragazzo> Arnold takes off a shoe, slides down a sock, and pulls out a clip of benjamins.
Sep 21 19:05:36 <Echo> "Are we going to stand here rambling about a peach all day?"
Sep 21 19:05:42 <Tom90deg> "I imagine not. They said they'd take goods in trade, but prefer money. Also, they close in 10 minutes."
Sep 21 19:05:54 <Maddy> They closed 5 mintures ago.
Sep 21 19:06:19 <Mere_Observer> Styer puts the money back in his pocket. "Aye? Then let's go!"
Sep 21 19:06:46 <Dexanote> Myr sighs, tapping her foot. "Come on."
Sep 21 19:07:05 <Tom90deg> "Right, lets go."
Sep 21 19:07:08 <Tom90deg> "Lead on Myr."
Sep 21 19:07:19 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods.
Sep 21 19:08:01 <Dexanote> Myr turns and walks on, hoping to catch some of the civilians before they vanish into the night.
Sep 21 19:08:03 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle follows. Greasegun at low ready.
Sep 21 19:08:12 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows as well.
Sep 21 19:08:25 <Mere_Observer> Styer follows!
Sep 21 19:08:40 <Ragazzo> Arnold follows.
Sep 21 19:09:11 <Echo> Scott takes drag, watching the group's back.
Sep 21 19:09:32 <Echo> Probably doesn't do diplomacy any favors having the armored SWAT guy up front anyway.
Sep 21 19:09:46 <Maddy> As they come back to the town, it looks like most of the shops have closed up! But the peach salesman is still there.
Sep 21 19:10:03 <Tom90deg> "Ah, still here?" Zoe gives the man a smile.
Sep 21 19:10:18 <Maddy> "Hey! Didn't think you were coming back."
Sep 21 19:11:52 <Tom90deg> "How could we pass up fresh peaches?"
Sep 21 19:13:04 <Dexanote> "Mind if we ask some questions?"
Sep 21 19:13:04 <Maddy> "You'd be crazy if ya did." she laughs. "I got 2 dozen left. You can takem all for…lets say 15 bucks."
Sep 21 19:13:10 <Maddy> "And of course."
Sep 21 19:13:11 <Echo> "Move into the country…"
Sep 21 19:14:24 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle looks at scott, eebrow raised
Sep 21 19:14:46 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Arnold. "You mind Arnold?"
Sep 21 19:17:01 <Ragazzo> "Not at all." He hands over the clip.
Sep 21 19:17:24 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls off a hundred dollar bill and hands it over. "Also, for the trouble of staying late."
Sep 21 19:18:01 <Mere_Observer> "I have a question." Styer raises his hand.
Sep 21 19:18:31 <Maddy> "Mighty kind of you." the man chuckles as he puts it away. "This isn't a class room, what you folks want to know?"
Sep 21 19:19:11 <Tom90deg> Lifts up the whatever is holding the remaining peaches,and sets them on the ground, picking one up and taking a bite. "Thank you kindly."
Sep 21 19:19:28 <Mere_Observer> "Where do ya' get yer peaches? You grow 'em yer'self?"
Sep 21 19:19:48 <Dexanote> "How'd you all stay safe all this time?"
Sep 21 19:20:06 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "Aye, tha' too."
Sep 21 19:20:16 <Maddy> "My family grows them yeah, and what do you mean safe?"
Sep 21 19:20:54 <Dexanote> "… Are you aware of the state of the world?"
Sep 21 19:21:05 <Mere_Observer> "From all the monstrosities and creature now a-days of course."
Sep 21 19:21:31 <Maddy> "I think you're pulling my long leg." He just kinda laughs.
Sep 21 19:21:42 <Echo> Scott keeps his mouth shut, walking around the group and peeking around.
Sep 21 19:22:01 <Tom90deg> "Have you been out down the road?"
Sep 21 19:22:15 <Maddy> After the fatmers market the street heads into what looks like the main downtown strip.
Sep 21 19:22:34 <Maddy> "Can't say I have. Too much to do here. Farmers don't get a lot of time off."
Sep 21 19:22:47 <Mere_Observer> Styer sighs. "Somethin' is about ta' make hell break loose. Callin' it now." He turns his back on the man and walks away.
Sep 21 19:23:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "No stories from travelers, or anything like that?"
Sep 21 19:23:24 <Maddy> "Not really. We dont' get a lot of travelers."
Sep 21 19:23:46 <Tom90deg> "Don't suppose you noticed anything happening bout…oh a year ago?"
Sep 21 19:23:56 * Echo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 21 19:23:56 * Notify: Echo is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Sep 21 19:24:03 <Dexanote> Myr nods and shrugs. "Alright then. What's the economy like around here?"
Sep 21 19:24:12 * Notify: EchoFourDelta is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Sep 21 19:24:26 * EchoFourDelta (PI.B08D965B.89F024FC.24047B8F|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.89F024FC.24047B8F|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Sep 21 19:24:26 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission EchoFourDelta
Sep 21 19:24:26 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to EchoFourDelta
Sep 21 19:24:28 <Dexanote> actually scratch that
Sep 21 19:24:38 <Maddy> He thinks. "Nah, not really. Oh! Crime rate dropped like mad after the new mayor got elected."
Sep 21 19:24:41 <EchoFourDelta> Scott walks around the group, keeping his mouth shut, peeking around.
Sep 21 19:24:42 <Maddy> "S'about it."
Sep 21 19:24:53 <Dexanote> "Really, now?"
Sep 21 19:24:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "I see, thank you."
Sep 21 19:25:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Myr, raising an eyebrow.
Sep 21 19:25:18 <Maddy> "Townies might know more. I'm just a farmer, and I gotta get back, f you dont mind."
Sep 21 19:26:09 <Tom90deg> "Of course. Thank you for your time, and the very tasty peaches."
Sep 21 19:27:04 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks around, grimacing.
Sep 21 19:27:28 <Maddy> The man heads off and the farmers market is pretty much a ghost stand now. It's dark enough that the streetlamps are on.
Sep 21 19:27:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks over at Myr. "Thoughts?"
Sep 21 19:28:05 <Dexanote> "… Well. Taking bets. Cult leader? Telepath? Just a really good politician?"
Sep 21 19:28:17 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks at the ground. "Zombie."
Sep 21 19:28:19 <Ragazzo> "Could be all of them."
Sep 21 19:28:19 <Tom90deg> "I'm betting telepath."
Sep 21 19:28:37 <Tom90deg> "Not knowing anything happened? No radio broadcasts, no TV, no anything?"
Sep 21 19:28:43 <Tom90deg> "That's some kinda mental controll."
Sep 21 19:28:46 <PaulS_laptop> "Strongman"
Sep 21 19:28:47 <Maddy> People are going too and from some shops downtown, doing last minute shopping, and some people going to bars.
Sep 21 19:28:57 <Maddy> Nightlife is starting.
Sep 21 19:29:16 <PaulS_laptop> "Folks bein' closed mouthed, folks bein' vague, and civilization functoning"
Sep 21 19:29:22 <Dexanote> "I don't like it."
Sep 21 19:29:28 <Mere_Observer> "It might be ignorance from propaganda. I'm sticking with cult actually."
Sep 21 19:29:39 <EchoFourDelta> Evans pulls his helmet off and clips it to the back of his vest, then removes the balaclava.
Sep 21 19:29:56 <PaulS_laptop> "Prolly a warlord or strongman of one sort of another, either religious or just a feller with low friends"
Sep 21 19:29:58 <Ragazzo> "I say we leave before we find out."
Sep 21 19:30:20 <Tom90deg> "I don't like it either. But I don't think it's force…And why are they useing american currency?"
Sep 21 19:30:36 <Tom90deg> "This is the end of the bloody world, the US goverment dosn't exactly back it anymore."
Sep 21 19:30:39 <Maddy> Are they still just standing in the farmer's market?
Sep 21 19:30:46 <Dexanote> Conversing, yeah.
Sep 21 19:30:50 <Mere_Observer> "I say we go find tha' mayor guy an' see if he's worth shootin'." Styer smirks.
Sep 21 19:30:51 <PaulS_laptop> "It prevents needin' to transition to somethin' else"
Sep 21 19:31:06 <Tom90deg> "Perhaps…"
Sep 21 19:31:10 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm with the gas masked feller. Give this place a wide berth"
Sep 21 19:31:12 <Maddy> A security guard looking guy aproaches them. "Guys, Market;s closed."
Sep 21 19:31:25 <Tom90deg> "Ah, very sorry."
Sep 21 19:31:52 <Mere_Observer> Styer squints at the guard.
Sep 21 19:32:16 <Maddy> "Can I help you folks find something?"
Sep 21 19:32:41 <Tom90deg> "We're just passing through, I don't suppose there's a better place for us to talk where we won't bother anyone?"
Sep 21 19:33:46 <Maddy> "Talking don't bother anyone usually, this is just private property and all. Might just head down the strip. I think the Goose and Gridiron's got big enough space for the lot of you."
Sep 21 19:34:08 <Mere_Observer> Styer smiles. "Tha' a pub?"
Sep 21 19:34:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "Thank you very much sir. Guys?" Zoe turns to the group. "Shall we head over there?"
Sep 21 19:34:29 <Maddy> "A pub. Spokanes huge, we got more than one."
Sep 21 19:34:58 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "I wouldn't mind a drink."
Sep 21 19:35:15 <Mere_Observer> He smiles. "Or eight."
Sep 21 19:35:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods. "Where is it sir?"
Sep 21 19:35:49 <EchoFourDelta> "This is probably the worst place in the world to just get smashed."
Sep 21 19:35:58 <Maddy> "Just straight down Main Street." he points. "Have one for me too, I dont get off work will 3AM."
Sep 21 19:36:18 <Dexanote> Myr nods.
Sep 21 19:36:23 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods and gives him a smile. "Thank you very much. Shall we?" Zoe hefts up the crate of peaches.
Sep 21 19:36:28 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods and starts walking. "Everywhere is a good place to get 'smashed' boy-o."
Sep 21 19:36:30 <EchoFourDelta> Evans walks over to Myrtle. "I don't think we can afford that anymore."
Sep 21 19:37:39 <Ragazzo> Arnold is looking around suspciously.
Sep 21 19:37:49 <Tom90deg> Zoe walks over to Myr as they walk down the street. "May be able to get some informantion just overhearing people."
Sep 21 19:38:22 <Dexanote> "Don't eat or drink anything. There could be something in the water." She meets Scott's gaze. "You have any idea?"
Sep 21 19:38:55 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks back at them, walking at a quick and steady pace up ahead. "Hurry up! Drinks won't get drunk by 'em selves!"
Sep 21 19:39:21 <Tom90deg> "Well, at least we'll have a experimental sample…"
Sep 21 19:39:29 <Maddy> There it is! the pub. Not a lot of people in or around it yet. This place probably get busier a little later.
Sep 21 19:39:52 <Dexanote> Myr mutters to herself. 'maybe we can just let styer drink as our annoying little guinea pig'.
Sep 21 19:39:53 <Mere_Observer> Styer quickens his pace and walks inside.
Sep 21 19:39:58 <Ragazzo> Arnold subtly checks that he ha all his guns and knives.
Sep 21 19:40:01 <Dexanote> 'can't drink himself any stupider'
Sep 21 19:40:07 <Maddy> Zoe has also eaten a peach, so there's a guinea pig for yu
Sep 21 19:40:09 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows him in. "I'll take that bet."
Sep 21 19:40:10 <Ragazzo> "This is going to go poorly."
Sep 21 19:40:24 <EchoFourDelta> The cop shrugs. "Let's just go."
Sep 21 19:40:36 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle follows them in, doing his best to look casual
Sep 21 19:40:41 <Maddy> the Girl behind the bar smiles and waves. "Welcome to the Goose and Gridiron, just find yourself a seat."
Sep 21 19:40:49 <Tom90deg> "Thank you."
Sep 21 19:41:08 <Mere_Observer> Styer sits right at the bar, winking at her. "Hey there, wha's yer name?"
Sep 21 19:41:22 <Dexanote> Myr sticks with Scott, sighing. "It's so hard to get good help."
Sep 21 19:41:37 <Tom90deg> "Styer, please come here and sit down."
Sep 21 19:41:40 <Maddy> "I'm Katie. What's your poison?"
Sep 21 19:41:50 <EchoFourDelta> "That's what I'm saying."
Sep 21 19:42:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head and sits at the table. "So…now what?" Zoe looks around the room,for anything of intrest, newspapers, anything like that.
Sep 21 19:42:30 <Mere_Observer> "Katie, wha' a beautiful name. I'll have scotch on tha' rocks." He smiles at Katie, completely oblivious to the others.
Sep 21 19:42:49 <Maddy> There don't seem to be any newspapers.
Sep 21 19:43:02 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks around the joint, and picks up on this. He sighs,
Sep 21 19:43:40 <Tom90deg> "No papers..no information…this place seems isolated mentaly."
Sep 21 19:43:54 <Dexanote> Myr rolls her eyes. "Lets keep an eye on them at least. Styer's going to be a problem."
Sep 21 19:44:02 * MisterFlames has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 21 19:44:02 <Tom90deg> "You think?"
Sep 21 19:44:09 <Maddy> She gets him a scotch on the rocks. "You're not from around here. Visiting the good ol' USA to get some hunting in?" she motions to his gun.
Sep 21 19:44:12 <Dexanote> She begrudgingly follows STyer to the bar.
Sep 21 19:44:15 <Tom90deg> "Worst case, we can drag him home."
Sep 21 19:44:16 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 survival, Kyle is not just a woodsman, and half decent at picking up on things with people too. He finds somewhere to be and has a listen for anything interesting
Sep 21 19:44:16 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: survival, Kyle is not just a woodsman, and half decent at picking up on things with people too. He finds somewhere to be and has a listen for anything interesting: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 21 19:45:02 <Maddy> People in the pub are mostly talking about mundane stuff. Looking forward to the weekend, fuck mondays, god my wife will not get off my back about leaving the toilet seat up.
Sep 21 19:45:34 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "Somethin' like tha'." He sips his drink. "So Katie…" He cocks his eyebrow and looks her up and down. "…whats there ta' do around here?"
Sep 21 19:45:49 <Maddy> There is a strange, almost void of noise from a hooded figure in thecorner. They sit alone.
Sep 21 19:46:44 * MisterFlames (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|alFretsiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.6E7591CF-CRInys|alFretsiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Sep 21 19:46:45 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Sep 21 19:46:47 <Maddy> "Well, there's a pretty good nightlife, I think, and there's the Fox Teater, if you like symphonies.
Sep 21 19:46:49 <Maddy> "
Sep 21 19:47:09 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle wanders to the party and gestures with his head in the direction of the hooded guy "somethin' wierd about that feller. can't place it, but he don't belong"
Sep 21 19:48:08 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances over. "He's got a hood and in a tavern. Might as well have a sign."
Sep 21 19:48:26 <Ragazzo> "That is fairly blatant."
Sep 21 19:48:26 <Mere_Observer> "Aye? And do ya' enjoy the nightlife Katie? Do you like going out and having fun?" He gives a cocky grin.
Sep 21 19:49:21 <Maddy> "On my days off, yeah. Nice club called Edge just up the road."
Sep 21 19:49:22 <Dexanote> Myr slides into a booth, eyes glancing between Hoodie-poo and Styer.
Sep 21 19:49:56 <PaulS_laptop> "No, I mean the air 'bout him. Somethin don't feel right. Like eerythin' around him's quiet an' dead"
Sep 21 19:50:26 <Ragazzo> Arnold slides into a seat at the bar, and gets himself some orange juice.
Sep 21 19:50:47 <Maddy> The hooded figure seems to be whatching Styer, though you cant see their face.
Sep 21 19:50:54 <Tom90deg> "Well, what can we do about it? tel Styer that he insulted his mother and see what happens?"
Sep 21 19:50:54 <Mere_Observer> "Oh yeah? Sounds like fun." He cocks his eyebrow. "What do ya' say we head over there? I'm sure this place can work without ya' fer one night. I promise ya' won't regret it."
Sep 21 19:51:32 <Maddy> "Sorry honey, I gotta work for a living." she smiles. "Tell you what, if you're in town a couple days, I'm off tomorrow night."
Sep 21 19:52:31 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods and smiles. "I can do t'morrow. Where should I pick ya' up?"
Sep 21 19:52:46 <EchoFourDelta> "Wait a second."
Sep 21 19:52:59 <Maddy> She giggles and whispers her adress in his ear.
Sep 21 19:53:15 <Ragazzo> Arnold does not drink his juice, but it stits in front of him.
Sep 21 19:53:21 <EchoFourDelta> Evans walks over to where Myrtle's seated. "How the hell are there fresh peaches in September?"
Sep 21 19:53:36 <Tom90deg> "I dunno. When do peaches grow?"
Sep 21 19:53:47 <PaulS_laptop> "season varies"
Sep 21 19:53:49 <Mere_Observer> Styer smiles "Aye, around say….ten?"
Sep 21 19:54:06 <Maddy> "Perfect."
Sep 21 19:54:47 <EchoFourDelta> "Around May. It's early summer for 'em."
Sep 21 19:54:53 <Dexanote> "… That's… hm. You're right."
Sep 21 19:55:17 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "See ya then." He winks at her and stands up with his drink. He walks over to the others with a cat-ish grin on his face.
Sep 21 19:55:46 <Maddy> The hooded person now whatches the group.
Sep 21 19:55:55 <Dexanote> "… Alright. You really think we're going to let you hook up with her?"
Sep 21 19:56:13 <Tom90deg> "I think he does."
Sep 21 19:56:15 <Mere_Observer> Styer cocks his eyebrow. "Ya' wanna try an' stop me?"
Sep 21 19:56:26 <Tom90deg> "Or he's just pandering his ego, just to show he could."
Sep 21 19:56:42 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 kyle continues to eye the stranger
Sep 21 19:56:43 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: kyle continues to eye the stranger: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Sep 21 19:56:52 <PaulS_laptop> "he's lookin' at us"
Sep 21 19:57:10 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at the stranger as well. "Is he. Well, we are noticeable."
Sep 21 19:57:15 <Dexanote> "Yep. He's looking at us." Myr scowls at Styer. "You're probably hitting on his girl."
Sep 21 19:57:21 <Mere_Observer> "I also found out there was a club called Edge and a Fox Theater." He looks at Kyle. "Who?"
Sep 21 19:57:32 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle again gestures with his head
Sep 21 19:57:43 <Dexanote> "He really doesn't like you, Styer."
Sep 21 19:58:05 <Ragazzo> Arnold rubs his temples.
Sep 21 19:58:25 <Maddy> The figure finally gets up. They're waeing a long baggy robe and look to be at least 6'4. They approach.
Sep 21 19:58:25 <Mere_Observer> Styer give shim the middle finger and smiles. "Oi, how's this fer ya'?"
Sep 21 19:59:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe facepalms. "Oh god…"
Sep 21 19:59:04 <Tom90deg> "Herding cats…"
Sep 21 19:59:14 <Ragazzo> "It begins." Mumbles Arnold.
Sep 21 19:59:14 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle is still standing from before. he adjusts himself some
Sep 21 19:59:16 <Dexanote> Myr glances at Scott and Kyle, a flash of a smile as if to say 'just as planned'.
Sep 21 19:59:28 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle winks back
Sep 21 19:59:28 <Maddy> "You shouldn't be here." female voice, hushed whisper. "You're in danger."
Sep 21 19:59:42 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at the source of the female voice.
Sep 21 19:59:43 <Dexanote> "oh."
Sep 21 19:59:57 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks surprised. "Oh, I apologize miss."
Sep 21 20:00:11 <Dexanote> "… Do we know you?"
Sep 21 20:00:15 <Maddy> "Come with me, I'll explain everything." The hooded woman heads for the door.
Sep 21 20:00:31 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle looks at the others
Sep 21 20:00:35 <Mere_Observer> "Oh god, here we go…."
Sep 21 20:00:43 <Ragazzo> "Baw baw, black sheep…" Murmurs arnold lowly, looking to myrtlw.
Sep 21 20:00:46 <Dexanote> "Well this isn't suspicious."
Sep 21 20:00:48 <Ragazzo> myrtle
Sep 21 20:00:51 <Dexanote> ragz are you drunk
Sep 21 20:01:05 <Maddy> Her footsteps make a heavy sound and she waits at the door.
Sep 21 20:01:06 <Ragazzo> dolan pls
Sep 21 20:01:31 <PaulS_laptop> "We're already dancing a foxtrot. may as well cut a rug" kyle shrugs and steps towards her. His right hand rests casually on his holster
Sep 21 20:01:32 <EchoFourDelta> Scott stays where he is, waiting to see how Myr reacts.
Sep 21 20:01:59 <Ragazzo> "That made no sense."
Sep 21 20:02:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at Myr. "With her?"
Sep 21 20:02:13 <Tom90deg> "I can escape easily, if it goes downhill."
Sep 21 20:02:19 <Dexanote> "Well we know something's off."
Sep 21 20:02:32 <Dexanote> She stands. "We have guns. Come on."
Sep 21 20:02:40 <Mere_Observer> Styer stands and goes to the hooded girl. "Le's go ma'am." he smiles.
Sep 21 20:02:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands and follows after the hooded girl.
Sep 21 20:02:50 <Ragazzo> Arnold sighs, and follows.
Sep 21 20:03:47 <Maddy> She leads them out of the pub, waving off Katie when she tries to protest them not paying, then contiues to what looks like an antique shop and heads inside.
Sep 21 20:04:01 <EchoFourDelta> Evans nudges Myr, then glances down at the gear he's wearing. "For a second, I thought I might have come overdressed."
Sep 21 20:04:19 <Dexanote> "Nope."
Sep 21 20:04:22 <Dexanote> "YOu have sense."
Sep 21 20:04:46 <Maddy> "Last one in, close and lock the door, draw the shutters.
Sep 21 20:04:50 <Ragazzo> "Changing my bet to magic shopkeeper."
Sep 21 20:05:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe does so.
Sep 21 20:05:18 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle takes a position with a back to a wall
Sep 21 20:05:35 <Dexanote> "Arnold, your turn to go first."
Sep 21 20:05:44 <Mere_Observer> Styer stays next to the hooded figure. Girls can do no harm in his mind.
Sep 21 20:05:56 <Dexanote> no but they can harm your face
Sep 21 20:05:57 <Ragazzo> "And how's that?" He heads in first, I guess.
Sep 21 20:06:36 <Maddy> "Magic, someof this stuff might be magic. I don't know, I just collect and trade it." she takes off her robes once they're all in. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/Drawings/Tifa-2.jpg and turns towards the group. "Got questions, or shuld I go right into it?"
Sep 21 20:06:53 <Dexanote> "Right into it."
Sep 21 20:07:05 <EchoFourDelta> "Wait, wait, wait, what the shit."
Sep 21 20:07:09 <Tom90deg> "No offence miss, but you'll have to do better than that to surprise us. Please go into it."
Sep 21 20:07:13 <Tom90deg> "Well, some of us."
Sep 21 20:07:13 <Mere_Observer> Styer just oogles her with his mouth open.
Sep 21 20:07:40 <Ragazzo> Arnold wonders how she gets into pants, briefly.
Sep 21 20:07:51 <Maddy> She looks like she could easilly be 7' if she straightened out. "asnt going for suprise, just making sure I wasn't going to be intuerruped."
Sep 21 20:08:39 <EchoFourDelta> "How are we in danger? If something's fucked up, we can just walk right out to our tank and leave."
Sep 21 20:08:41 <Dexanote> Myr steps back, eyes locked on the devil. "Oh. This… is new."
Sep 21 20:08:42 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle shrugs
Sep 21 20:08:43 <Ragazzo> "Are you a demonic cult ringleader, of somekind?"
Sep 21 20:08:52 <PaulS_laptop> "And now they know we have a tank."
Sep 21 20:09:00 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle :| at scott
Sep 21 20:09:03 <Maddy> "You guys are in danger every momen't you're here. Normally I just try to ward people off, and the horns are good for that." she laughs. "But you look like an experienced group. Figured you could help."
Sep 21 20:09:12 <Dexanote> She drifts to the back of the group.
Sep 21 20:09:19 <Mere_Observer> Styer can't stop looking at her big red boobies.
Sep 21 20:09:32 <Ragazzo> Arnold turns to watch the dmeon warily.
Sep 21 20:09:35 <Ragazzo> demon
Sep 21 20:09:44 <PaulS_laptop> "Help. meanin' we're in danger and you'd like us to stay"
Sep 21 20:09:50 <Maddy> "Basically, the town is the demons. I'm nt a demon, I just look the part, so I manages to stay here."
Sep 21 20:10:10 <Maddy> "Yeah, not very long. I just need you to kill the mayor."
Sep 21 20:10:11 <Tom90deg> "The whole town is the demons?"
Sep 21 20:10:14 <Ragazzo> "Demons, huh." Arnold drums his mask.
Sep 21 20:10:17 <Tom90deg> "Oh, is that all?"
Sep 21 20:10:25 <Mere_Observer> Drool lingers on Styer's lower lip.
Sep 21 20:10:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Myrtle. "Do you want it messy or clean?"
Sep 21 20:10:49 <Ragazzo> Arnold passes styer a napkin.
Sep 21 20:11:01 <Ragazzo> "Compose yourself."
Sep 21 20:11:08 <Maddy> "Yeah. Well I'm over simplifying. She's like this half demon half human. It's not gonna be easy, but if you kill her, these good people will stop being the demons, hopefully."
Sep 21 20:11:16 <Mere_Observer> Styer takes it, a little red in the face. "…right…"
Sep 21 20:11:23 <Maddy> "And I can go back to trading with them for werid shit."
Sep 21 20:11:23 <Dexanote> "… Can we just snipe her?"
Sep 21 20:11:24 <PaulS_laptop> "And…?"
Sep 21 20:11:58 <PaulS_laptop> notable: kyle actually does have a scoped rifle still hanging from his back
Sep 21 20:12:01 <Maddy> "Not likely."
Sep 21 20:12:24 <Tom90deg> "Where is she normaly located?
Sep 21 20:12:24 <Tom90deg> "
Sep 21 20:12:35 <Tom90deg> "And do we need…I don't know…holy weapons or something to kill her?"
Sep 21 20:12:37 <Maddy> "Demon's are tricky things. Probably best to talk to her, draw out her secrert and then snipe that." she laughs. "County hall."
Sep 21 20:12:59 <Maddy> "Shouldn't, I dont think. I mean people in town still go to church so I dont think holy things help."
Sep 21 20:13:17 <PaulS_laptop> "Define secret"
Sep 21 20:13:22 <Mere_Observer> "I don't 'spose ya' have a tree shredder around here anywhere do ya'?"
Sep 21 20:13:35 <Tom90deg> "WEll, to be fair the church could not longer be holy…I just don't want to fire a sniper round through her head and see her get up none the worse for wear."
Sep 21 20:14:26 <Maddy> She completely ignores Styer. "Demons and warlocs, which I think is what the girl is, keep their souls out of their bodies. Its just about the only way to kill them for good."
Sep 21 20:15:00 <EchoFourDelta> "Wait… how…" Scott pinches the bridge of his nose. "We're being asked to straight up kill the shit out of somebody. With no evidence. The person asking us to do it says they're a "demon"…"
Sep 21 20:15:09 <Tom90deg> "Oh damn, phylanctry."
Sep 21 20:15:18 <EchoFourDelta> "And they *look* like the horns and pitchfork devil bullshit to start with!"
Sep 21 20:15:30 <Maddy> "Well like I said, you can like, talk to her. She'll probably admit it."
Sep 21 20:15:33 <EchoFourDelta> He holds out his arms. "How much sense does this make?"
Sep 21 20:15:49 <PaulS_laptop> "And the danger itself is?"
Sep 21 20:15:53 <Ragazzo> "What part of any of this makes sense."
Sep 21 20:16:01 <Maddy> "Well you'd make good vessles."
Sep 21 20:16:21 <PaulS_laptop> "good luck."
Sep 21 20:16:33 <Mere_Observer> He sighs. "I so called this would happen. I'll be in tha' pub if ya' need me ta' shoot somethin'." Styer heads back inside.
Sep 21 20:16:54 <Tom90deg> "Good vessels for what."
Sep 21 20:16:55 <EchoFourDelta> "Wait, what the—"
Sep 21 20:17:10 <Maddy> "Not really luck involved, man, it just happens over time." Styer, we ARE in side
Sep 21 20:17:14 <Ragazzo> "I swear he's going to die."
Sep 21 20:17:18 <Dexanote> "Oh. Posession. Wonderful."
Sep 21 20:17:25 <Dexanote> "Styer goddamn stay back here."
Sep 21 20:17:30 <Ragazzo> "Sooner, is what I mean."
Sep 21 20:17:37 <Mere_Observer> Then styer is even /more/ inside.
Sep 21 20:17:41 <Maddy> "More demons. The people here, they're still people in there, but they're hosts to some ugly shit."
Sep 21 20:17:43 <Dexanote> "You just asked a demon girl out. She probably has teeth in places there shouldn't be teeth."
Sep 21 20:18:00 <Tom90deg> "That'll be funny to watch."
Sep 21 20:18:03 <Tom90deg> "Wait…"
Sep 21 20:18:04 <Maddy> "Take out the mayor, and I'm fairly certain the people are let go."
Sep 21 20:18:07 <Ragazzo> Arnold doesn't say. 'you would know'.
Sep 21 20:18:11 <Tom90deg> "Is the stuff they have here dangerous?"
Sep 21 20:18:12 <Ragazzo> He clear shi throat though.
Sep 21 20:18:20 <Tom90deg> "Like posion or anything?"
Sep 21 20:18:23 <Maddy> "What, the peaches? Nah, it's jsut peaches."
Sep 21 20:18:25 <Mere_Observer> Styer stops and sighs. "Shite…. fine, we'll kill tha' mayor."
Sep 21 20:18:28 <Tom90deg> "Ahh, good."
Sep 21 20:18:39 <Maddy> "Good price too."
Sep 21 20:18:40 <Tom90deg> "Mind if i ask something though?"
Sep 21 20:18:46 <Maddy> "Not at all."
Sep 21 20:18:56 <PaulS_laptop> "What's in it for us?"
Sep 21 20:18:58 <Tom90deg> "What's in it for us becides the warm fuzzy feeling of helping these people?"
Sep 21 20:19:15 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle looks at Zoe
Sep 21 20:19:16 <Dexanote> Myr points at Kyle and Zoe. "Why shouldn't we just pack up and drive?
Sep 21 20:19:30 <Maddy> "Well, you\d be taking a town full of demons off the map. And hell, I'm always looking for more people to trade shit with."
Sep 21 20:19:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks at Kyle and grins. "Owe me a coke."
Sep 21 20:19:52 <PaulS_laptop> "What do you have to trade?"
Sep 21 20:19:59 <Mere_Observer> "I'll do it fer the bartender gal ta' be normal again."
Sep 21 20:20:08 <Tom90deg> "I'll bet you would."
Sep 21 20:20:08 <Maddy> "Information, weapons, magic, other shit."
Sep 21 20:20:19 <Maddy> "You don't wanna fuck Katie."
Sep 21 20:20:39 <Mere_Observer> Styer facepalms. "Whyyyyyyyy?"
Sep 21 20:20:43 <Dexanote> Myr steps forward. "Okay. We have a list of demands."
Sep 21 20:20:56 <Tom90deg> "Shut up Styer. The adults are talking."
Sep 21 20:21:07 <Maddy> "Cause just about everyone else in town has. Who knows what she's carrying." she turns to Myrtl. "Lets hear it."
Sep 21 20:21:08 <Dexanote> "You don't need to fulfil all of them but a few would be great."
Sep 21 20:21:37 <Dexanote> "First. Do what you can to remove her parasites." She points at Zoe.
Sep 21 20:21:56 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks like he had the sugar stolen from his cookie jar. "But…..dammit…."
Sep 21 20:21:59 <Maddy> "No, but I know where The Collect is." she sits, puts her hoves up and wraps her tail around them.
Sep 21 20:22:50 <Maddy> "My magic isn't strong enough for that kinda shit."
Sep 21 20:23:04 <Tom90deg> "That would be useful."
Sep 21 20:23:45 <Maddy> "Net demand?"
Sep 21 20:23:49 <Dexanote> She nods. "Good enough. Secondly…" She looks at Kyle, Zoe and Scott. "… Hm. What kinds of things would you feel were a good trade."
Sep 21 20:24:25 <PaulS_laptop> "Well, I've got a project I wouldn't mind seeing some equipment for. Namely, some heavy firepower."
Sep 21 20:24:29 <Mere_Observer> "Can I get a mega ultra power upgrade for mah' truck?" Styer cocks his eyebrow.
Sep 21 20:24:49 <Tom90deg> "Any kind of weapons would be nice, and I may have some stuff to trade."
Sep 21 20:25:07 <EchoFourDelta> "We've *got* weapons."
Sep 21 20:25:24 <Ragazzo> "She probably means magical ones."
Sep 21 20:25:27 <Tom90deg> "Magic weapons Scott."
Sep 21 20:25:30 <Dexanote> "We have weapons."
Sep 21 20:25:31 <Maddy> "I collect mundane odities and benign anomalous items." she spreads her arms as if to say "look at all this weird shit I have. Theres stuff liek 2 headed kittens in jars, archaic medical devices, and deformed animal skeletons.
Sep 21 20:25:34 <Dexanote> "We have magical weapons too."
Sep 21 20:25:39 <Ragazzo> "Although we do have the magic to send bits of metal through people's skulls."
Sep 21 20:25:45 <Ragazzo> "So there's that."
Sep 21 20:25:54 <PaulS_laptop> "I just mean big ones."
Sep 21 20:25:54 <Maddy> I've you've ever heard of the Obscura Antique shop, this place is basically it.
Sep 21 20:26:31 <Tom90deg> "well….Should we stay here, or come back tommorow?"
Sep 21 20:26:39 <Maddy> "Could just go kill her now."
Sep 21 20:26:46 <Dexanote> She looks around and rolls her eyes. "Alright. Whatever. Guys, lets take a vote."
Sep 21 20:27:01 <Dexanote> "For information regarding the Collect, do we go and kill the demon mayor?"
Sep 21 20:27:02 <EchoFourDelta> "There's a buncha stuff we honestly don't need here. Comes down to 'we doing this?' yes or no."
Sep 21 20:27:05 <Tom90deg> "I'll take up…what's your name?"
Sep 21 20:27:17 <Dexanote> "I say yes, just to get it out of the way."
Sep 21 20:27:25 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm bored enough to. So sure. I'll take my pick'a stuff later"
Sep 21 20:27:31 <Ragazzo> "Fine, ye,s let's get it over with."
Sep 21 20:27:33 <Tom90deg> "I say yes too."
Sep 21 20:27:35 <Maddy> "You couldnt pronounce it. Currently I'm going by Tifa."
Sep 21 20:28:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe smirks slightly. "Alright, I'll take up Tifa's offer. And if she's open to trade later."
Sep 21 20:28:18 <Mere_Observer> "I'm gonna pretend tha' mayer gave Katie those probable STDs…"
Sep 21 20:28:32 <Maddy> "As long as I'm breathing, I'll trade for shit."
Sep 21 20:31:28 <Tom90deg> "Fair enough."
Sep 21 20:31:53 <Maddy> "Currently on a snowglobe kick, so if you find a weird one, I'll pay out good for it."
Sep 21 20:31:53 <EchoFourDelta> "Where are we headed?"
Sep 21 20:32:19 <Maddy> "City Hall, Just keep going straigh, then turn left on Simard.
Sep 21 20:32:20 <Maddy> "
Sep 21 20:32:35 <Tom90deg> "Wait, are we doing this now?"
Sep 21 20:32:36 <EchoFourDelta> "What-…" Scott stops at the snowglobe part for a second, then continues. "What could we run into?"
Sep 21 20:32:42 <Ragazzo> "I'll make sure to thoroughly search the next vault we find."
Sep 21 20:32:44 <Tom90deg> "We should wait for a bit, try to get a plan."
Sep 21 20:32:56 <Mere_Observer> Styer stands up. "You don't happen to have anythin' Irish like Fragarach in stock do ya'?"
Sep 21 20:32:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe laughs at Arnorld's comment.
Sep 21 20:34:02 <PaulS_laptop> "Ma as well do it now. Anything we have to think about besides just her? defenses? guards?"
Sep 21 20:34:09 <EchoFourDelta> "No shit, Zoe, that's what I'm figuring out."
Sep 21 20:34:11 <PaulS_laptop> "also, what's the hall made of?"
Sep 21 20:34:18 <Maddy> "As long as you act natural between here and the hall, and dont be a dick untill you get into her office, you should be good"
Sep 21 20:34:35 <Dexanote> "Is she particularly powerful?"
Sep 21 20:34:41 <Dexanote> "Whats she look like?"
Sep 21 20:35:09 <Maddy> "Stone, yes and she's got black hair, a weird eye, horn growing from one side of her head and one claw hand."
Sep 21 20:35:15 <PaulS_laptop> "And once we kill her, what kind of guards does she have, so we don't end up fucked."
Sep 21 20:35:29 <Tom90deg> "Well, wait."
Sep 21 20:35:40 <Tom90deg> "we don't need to worry about her. We need to worry about her soul jar."
Sep 21 20:35:44 <Maddy> "Guards are probably again, demons in people, so they shouldn't be an issue once she's proper dead."
Sep 21 20:35:56 <PaulS_laptop> "Just raising a suggestion, we should flatten the place"
Sep 21 20:36:02 <PaulS_laptop> "and go from there."
Sep 21 20:36:24 <Ragazzo> "I could possibly fool her into thinking I'm one of her kind."
Sep 21 20:36:32 <Ragazzo> "If that might be something we want."
Sep 21 20:36:38 <Maddy> "That's awefully suspicious dude. That's just a good way for the demons in people to becomes demons out of people."
Sep 21 20:36:56 <Tom90deg> "Do you have any information on her soul jar?"
Sep 21 20:37:41 <Maddy> "Nah, she never let me thaat close. When she first came here, she was a nice lady, did a lot of trade, it was rude to ask that of someone youre friendly with."
Sep 21 20:38:16 <Maddy> "then the world went tits up, she went nuts, and here we are."
Sep 21 20:38:37 <Tom90deg> "Hm…is there a range on the soul jar? or can it be anywhere?"
Sep 21 20:38:53 <Maddy> "Probably on her person or close by."
Sep 21 20:39:13 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Sep 21 20:39:20 <PaulS_laptop> "raising again the point of 'drop the building on her head'"
Sep 21 20:39:31 <PaulS_laptop> "that should do it"
Sep 21 20:39:33 <Dexanote> "I do like that idea…"
Sep 21 20:39:35 <Maddy> "I already told you why thats a terrible idea."
Sep 21 20:39:43 <Ragazzo> "If that doesnt work, we're in a town full of hostiles."
Sep 21 20:39:49 <Maddy> "Exactly."
Sep 21 20:39:52 <Tom90deg> "Yah."
Sep 21 20:39:56 <Tom90deg> "We got one shot at this."
Sep 21 20:40:00 <PaulS_laptop> "if they're still demons when she's dead, we're still in a town full of hostiles"
Sep 21 20:40:02 <Mere_Observer> Styer is sitting on the ground humming an irish fighting song and staring up.
Sep 21 20:40:10 <Tom90deg> "We need to kill her, and her soul jar, otherwise,we're gonna be dead."
Sep 21 20:40:12 <PaulS_laptop> "or any number of ifs"
Sep 21 20:40:22 <Tom90deg> "No, she's the one keeping the demons here, right?"
Sep 21 20:40:27 <Ragazzo> "The point is if it doesn't kill her, whoever you are. I don't believe we've met."
Sep 21 20:40:38 <Tom90deg> "If she dies, they get freed, right?"
Sep 21 20:40:43 <Maddy> "No I mean, unless you have a bombing plane or something, how are you going to blow up the buildint before someone notices yall are asking shady?"
Sep 21 20:40:57 <PaulS_laptop> "Aforementioned tank"
Sep 21 20:41:10 <Tom90deg> "It's not gonna blow up a building in one go Kyle."
Sep 21 20:41:13 <Maddy> "The LAV isn't gonna take the building down near fast enough."
Sep 21 20:41:53 <Tom90deg> "Lets just try to walk in, like she said, and talk to her."
Sep 21 20:42:20 <Mere_Observer> "Well we need to do something."
Sep 21 20:42:32 <Ragazzo> "What's our story?"
Sep 21 20:42:41 <Tom90deg> "Refugees?"
Sep 21 20:42:47 <Ragazzo> "Could work."
Sep 21 20:42:49 <Tom90deg> "Looking for somewhere to stay?"
Sep 21 20:42:52 <Maddy> "Look if you guys aren't doing this tonight, you probably should just go anf come back later. It's probably shady as hell you guys just hanging out in the local antique shop."
Sep 21 20:43:17 <Mere_Observer> Styer stand up. "She's in town hall?"
Sep 21 20:43:20 <Maddy> "Yes."
Sep 21 20:43:21 <Tom90deg> "Well, what do you guys think, when should we do it?"
Sep 21 20:43:21 <PaulS_laptop> "why don't we just walk in, cap her, find where she pops out from again, cap her again, and pop the jar thing?"
Sep 21 20:43:31 <PaulS_laptop> "In and out in an hour."
Sep 21 20:43:33 <Tom90deg> "CAuse we'll be swarmed by demons."
Sep 21 20:43:45 <Maddy> "That's not how phylacteries work. You pop her and she just doesnt die."
Sep 21 20:44:04 <Tom90deg> "SO we need to kill the soul jar and her at the same time."
Sep 21 20:44:05 <PaulS_laptop> "by pop her, I mean "lots of itsy bitsy pieces"
Sep 21 20:44:12 <Mere_Observer> Styer heads for the exit. "I'm gonna go talk to her." He's out the door.
Sep 21 20:44:20 <Dexanote> She nods. "It shouldn't be too hard."
Sep 21 20:44:22 <Tom90deg> "Oh bloody hell. He's gonna die."
Sep 21 20:44:24 <Ragazzo> "Is it possible that someone could fool her into thinking they were like he-oh dear."
Sep 21 20:44:48 <Tom90deg> "Styer! She's got books back here you would like!"
Sep 21 20:44:56 <Maddy> Tifa shrugs. "Just go guys. I'll come help if I hear an explosion."
Sep 21 20:45:03 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Sep 21 20:45:03 <Dexanote> "… Fine. Okay."
Sep 21 20:45:06 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle shrugs "may as well."
Sep 21 20:45:14 <Ragazzo> "Well. This will be fun."
Sep 21 20:45:18 <Mere_Observer> Styer is strolling down the street, politely nodding at anyone out on the street on his way to city hall.
Sep 21 20:45:24 <Tom90deg> Zoe sighs, and jogs out the door, after styer, looking over at Myrtle.
Sep 21 20:45:25 <Dexanote> Myr sighs. "Come on guys. Lets just make it up as we go. Throw Styer at her if it goes south."
Sep 21 20:45:32 <Ragazzo> Arnold is lying. Quite obviously.
Sep 21 20:45:34 <Tom90deg> "Can do."
Sep 21 20:45:47 <Dexanote> Myr begrudgingly follows Styer.
Sep 21 20:45:49 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle follows. *shok* bolt locked back
Sep 21 20:46:04 <EchoFourDelta> "Wait, what? We're seriously going through with this? No plan, no backup, nothing? We haven't even told the LAV crew what
Sep 21 20:46:08 <EchoFourDelta> s happening."
Sep 21 20:46:18 <PaulS_laptop> "Woerst case, we run like we stole something"
Sep 21 20:46:25 <PaulS_laptop> "and just keep running"
Sep 21 20:46:38 <Maddy> Once they've all headed out, Tifa locks the door behind them again and picks up a cyclopian cougar skull. "Think these guys might do it? Buisness here is kinda slow."
Sep 21 20:46:47 <Tom90deg> "It's that or let styer try and have everyone running after us."
Sep 21 20:48:15 <Ragazzo> Arnold puts his mask on after a pause. Inky blackness. Etc. etc. Unpleasantly spooky vibe.
Sep 21 20:48:21 <Ragazzo> He follows.
Sep 21 20:48:24 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks up the steps of city hall, humming a tune.
Sep 21 20:48:40 <Maddy> A couple people on the street turn to Arnold and nod approvingly.
Sep 21 20:48:59 <Tom90deg> Zoe stays in the middle of the group on the road to city hal
Sep 21 20:49:23 <PaulS_laptop> Kule swaps the greasegun for the cetme. A click is audible as it selects to auto. and is now hanging limply by his side casual like
Sep 21 20:49:35 <Mere_Observer> Styer waits at the building's door for the group.
Sep 21 20:49:45 <Maddy> City hall is kinda dead, most civil sevants having gone home for the weekend. There's a janitor, and a receptionist
Sep 21 20:49:49 <Ragazzo> Arnold acknowledges their looks with a brief turn of his head.
Sep 21 20:50:10 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle doesn't acknowledge them at all
Sep 21 20:51:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe gives them a slight nod as they walk in.
Sep 21 20:51:15 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks into the building. Is the receptionist a male or female?
Sep 21 20:51:22 <Maddy> male
Sep 21 20:52:31 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods to the man politely. "Evenin' sir, I'm lookin' fer tha' mayor. Ya' seen 'er?"
Sep 21 20:52:36 <EchoFourDelta> Styer hangs back, outside. It wouldn't do for a fully tacced-out SWAT officer to go inside, packing heat.
Sep 21 20:52:54 <Maddy> "She's in her office." he points down a hall.
Sep 21 20:53:25 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle, meanwhile, has no concern with striding in, giving not a fuck. Retro-tac'd out.
Sep 21 20:53:34 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealth
Sep 21 20:53:35 <Ragazzo> Arnold stands behind styer some way, and scans the hall soundlessly, the lens of his mask emitting a dreadful dim glow. Anyone else in here?
Sep 21 20:53:35 <CROM> Dexanote: Stealth: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
Sep 21 20:53:35 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods to him. "Thank ya' very much sir." Styer walks towards the mayor's office.
Sep 21 20:53:41 <Maddy> "No problem."
Sep 21 20:53:46 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 Zoe moves down the hallway quietly.
Sep 21 20:53:47 <CROM> Tom90deg: Zoe moves down the hallway quietly.: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
Sep 21 20:54:01 <Dexanote> Myr drifts along with the big strong badass Kyle.
Sep 21 20:54:02 <Maddy> The door says "Mayor Morningray" on it
Sep 21 20:54:19 <Ragazzo> Arnold just moves along like he has every right to be there.
Sep 21 20:54:29 <Mere_Observer> Styer knocks on the door. "Hellooooo?"
Sep 21 20:54:35 <Maddy> "Come in."
Sep 21 20:54:53 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle stops outside the door
Sep 21 20:55:16 <Mere_Observer> Styer opens the door slowly and strolls into the office. "Evenin', Mayor Morningray." Styer smiles to her.
Sep 21 20:55:31 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Myr with a sigh, her experssion clearly stating, "This is gonna be unplesant."
Sep 21 20:55:53 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows behind him
Sep 21 20:56:06 <Ragazzo> Arnold walks in just before whoever is last.
Sep 21 20:56:15 <Maddy> She sitting at ther desk. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/What%20is%20this%20I%20don%20t%20even/Dahliajpg.jpg Not in this pose, obviously, just sitting at her desk, writing in a journal or some sort.
Sep 21 20:56:37 <Maddy> Zoe will recognize Dahllia Morningray.
Sep 21 20:56:46 <Maddy> "Evening."
Sep 21 20:57:18 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks up to her desk. "How are ya' this evenin'?"
Sep 21 20:57:35 <Ragazzo> Arnold looms silently.
Sep 21 20:57:43 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle is still in the hallway
Sep 21 20:57:58 <Maddy> "I'm fine. It's not often new folks in town come to visit me. How can I help you."
Sep 21 20:58:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe's eyes widen. "Bloody hell, Dahllia?"
Sep 21 20:58:23 <Maddy> "Oh! Zoe! You'e alive. That's nice."
Sep 21 20:58:31 <Dexanote> "… Wait."
Sep 21 20:58:36 <Dexanote> "You guys know each other?"
Sep 21 20:58:58 <Tom90deg> "I knew her back in the libary. She didn't have…" Zoe gestures to the horn and arm. "then though."
Sep 21 20:59:05 <Ragazzo> Arnold's head tilts. It's less curious, and more sinister though now.
Sep 21 20:59:17 <Mere_Observer> Styer cocks his eyebrow. "Well it's a bit rude not to introduce us, don't ya' think Zoe?"
Sep 21 20:59:30 <Dexanote> "… Uh. Okay."
Sep 21 20:59:34 <Tom90deg> "It's nice to see you alive as well. Sorry, this is Dahllia, old friend."
Sep 21 20:59:44 <Maddy> "You guys thinking of moving to town?"
Sep 21 21:00:01 <Maddy> "Probably the last safe place on Earth, honestly."
Sep 21 21:00:07 <Tom90deg> "I'm more worried about you, what happened?"
Sep 21 21:00:49 <Maddy> "Not much. Had to take some darastic measures to survive all that shit last year." she shrugd.
Sep 21 21:01:19 <Tom90deg> "I can see…"
Sep 21 21:01:21 <Dexanote> "… Such as?"
Sep 21 21:01:42 <Maddy> "I shifted from curse magic, more towards demonology."
Sep 21 21:01:45 <EchoFourDelta> Scott's puttering around at the door to the building, looking around. He starts whistling a jaunty tune.
Sep 21 21:02:13 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "Well tha's abit obvious."
Sep 21 21:02:28 <Tom90deg> "I can see…it seemed to have side effects."
Sep 21 21:03:06 <Maddy> "It'd a damn good thing Im left handed." she laughs. "How you been, Zoe? Head from Dusty at all?"
Sep 21 21:03:43 <Tom90deg> "Yes, actually. I got thrown out of the Libary with him. He…got thrown through time somehow. Midnight's here too."
Sep 21 21:04:04 <Maddy> She raises an eyebrow. "Like in the building?"
Sep 21 21:04:30 <Ragazzo> Arnold's sweeping his gaze around the office, and it's contents contemplatively.
Sep 21 21:04:31 <Tom90deg> "Is that a problem?"
Sep 21 21:04:44 <Maddy> "No, no. Just wondering."
Sep 21 21:04:55 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 perception, anything stand out?
Sep 21 21:04:56 <CROM> Ragazzo: perception, anything stand out?: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Sep 21 21:05:06 <Tom90deg> "No, she's…wandering. Very hard to pin down her."
Sep 21 21:05:07 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "I love tha' buildin'." He smiles.
Sep 21 21:05:21 <Dexanote> "Your city's doing great. The other places we've been could learn a thing or two."
Sep 21 21:05:41 <Maddy> No, infact, everything in this room is super ordinary except for Dahlia herself. "I know, right? Thing are great here. You really ought to stay."
Sep 21 21:05:54 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle stands in the hallway still. He's leaning against the wall with the cetme ready
Sep 21 21:06:33 <Mere_Observer> Styer shakes his head. "I'm sorry ta' say we can't do tha' ma'am."
Sep 21 21:06:51 <Maddy> "You sure? As long as I'm mayor, you'd be safe."
Sep 21 21:06:58 <Tom90deg> "Why's that?"
Sep 21 21:07:28 <Maddy> "I run a tight ship." she shrugs. "And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."
Sep 21 21:08:09 <Dexanote> "Anything… else. wierd around here?"
Sep 21 21:08:22 <Tom90deg> "I see…" Zoe glances at Myr. "WOuld you excuse us for just a moment?"
Sep 21 21:08:27 <Mere_Observer> Styer chuckles. "How'd you get tha' job exactly?"
Sep 21 21:08:39 <Maddy> "Well there's me." she laughs. "I was the only one who ran."
Sep 21 21:08:55 <Dexanote> 'Oh, oh sure. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit paranoid."
Sep 21 21:09:18 <Mere_Observer> Styer cock's his eyebrow. "Wha' happened to tha' old mayer?"
Sep 21 21:09:33 <Maddy> "Died when the world ended."
Sep 21 21:09:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves over to Myr and touches her arm, pulling her towards the door. "Just one minute Dahllia, sorry."
Sep 21 21:10:00 <Ragazzo> Arnold's posture loosens somewhat, and he takes on a slouch that's not like him at all, the darkness of his clothing seem to take on a fuller texture then before. Hands sliding smoothly into the pockets of his coat. Despite the change, he seems more alert then before, and is looking inquisitively at Dahlia. (Dropping another point of mental health, and AP).
Sep 21 21:10:17 <Maddy> alright.
Sep 21 21:10:24 <Ragazzo> Leaning forward, he taps the desk, and nods lightly, as if to indicate approval. He likes the desk.
Sep 21 21:11:24 <Mere_Observer> Styer sits in a chair infront of Dahllia's desk. "So, ya like runnin' a tight ship 'eh?"
Sep 21 21:11:42 <Maddy> She smiles. "It's nice eh?" god you're still so Canadian. "I like your mask." she winks her false eye at him.
Sep 21 21:11:46 <Tom90deg> "Come on Myr, lets step outside for a sec."
Sep 21 21:11:51 <Maddy> "Yeah, I do. Important to keep the people safe."
Sep 21 21:12:41 <Ragazzo> Arnold touches the mask as if surprised. The glare behind his lenses deepens for a moment, flickering, amused.
Sep 21 21:13:30 <Ragazzo> He takes a seat, folding one leg over the other, and leans back, soundlessly.
Sep 21 21:13:33 <Dexanote> Myr scoots along with Zoe outside the room. "Okay what."
Sep 21 21:13:38 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "Aye, I imagine. How'd ya' go about gettin' 'em ta' listen to ya? I can't imagine they were thrilled about you gettin' the job at first."
Sep 21 21:14:07 <Tom90deg> "Either the magic shop girl is lieing, or Dahilla fell an awfuly long way."
Sep 21 21:14:23 <Maddy> "Nah, nah, the physical changes came slow enough that Id already cleaned up and shit. People looked past it."
Sep 21 21:14:26 <Tom90deg> 'What do you think we should do? I know her, but she might be possessed or something."
Sep 21 21:14:53 <Maddy> "I pretty much got rid of all or most crime in my first month, so they listened gladly."
Sep 21 21:15:53 <Dexanote> "She's some kind of demonic witch, Zoe."
Sep 21 21:16:00 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks surprised. "In a month? Tha's quite a feat! You must have used somekinda magic 'er somethin' tah do tha'!"
Sep 21 21:16:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe sighs. "I suppose so…Just not how I expected us to meet up again. Ah well…"
Sep 21 21:16:27 <Tom90deg> "Back in we go I guess."
Sep 21 21:17:11 <Dexanote> Myr nods and puts on a smile, stepping back in. "So, Ms Morningray. Have you had any other wierd problems over the last couple months?"
Sep 21 21:17:15 <EchoFourDelta> Styer hasn't heard anything out of the way. No gunfire, screaming…
Sep 21 21:17:24 <Maddy> "Yeah, yeah, I did. Wont lie. Nothing super insidious. Just a blanket curse on the city. Reflected anything unsavoury you did right back on you."
Sep 21 21:17:32 <EchoFourDelta> He stops whistling for a moment… listens intently.
Sep 21 21:17:47 <EchoFourDelta> *Scott
Sep 21 21:17:48 <EchoFourDelta> Starts whistling again.
Sep 21 21:18:00 <Maddy> "No, not really. Had a couple come in from up the mountain a whiiiile back, they live here now."
Sep 21 21:18:17 <Tom90deg> Zoe grins. "Anything unsaviory,eh?"
Sep 21 21:18:32 <Dexanote> Myr nods. Oh. Of /course/.
Sep 21 21:18:36 <Maddy> "People learned fast."
Sep 21 21:18:37 <Tom90deg> "So if someone jumps some random guy, they get it right back at themselves, huh?"
Sep 21 21:18:54 <Maddy> "Pretty much."
Sep 21 21:19:05 <Ragazzo> Arnold produces a notepad from his coat, and then a pen from another. He writes in a neat, practiced hand. "You're a fan of masks, then." He pauses, seeing the conversation has begun again. Just waits, watching dahlia.
Sep 21 21:19:05 <Mere_Observer> "So if say…I shot a bullet into the air. Would I magically get shot?" He smiles jokingly.
Sep 21 21:19:36 <Dexanote> Myr looks her up and down. "You were from the Library, right? Zoe said so. Are you with the Hand?"
Sep 21 21:19:52 <Maddy> "No, the curse got taken off after a while. And no, not in the Hand, just hung out in the library whne I was bored."
Sep 21 21:20:04 <Maddy> "Met some mages there, refined my skill."
Sep 21 21:20:45 <Dexanote> "You're a mage, then. We had a mage who could bend light for a while."
Sep 21 21:21:12 <Maddy> "I call myself a warlok, but more or less, yes."
Sep 21 21:22:43 <Ragazzo> Arnold's head tilts at this. He writes another line below the first, before holding out the pad to dahlia. "I had the impression you were a sorceress."
Sep 21 21:23:50 <Maddy> She looks at Arnold. "There are far too many words for what I do." she laughs. "I like you, you should stay."
Sep 21 21:24:11 <Dexanote> "What'd you do to the people, then? A lot of them don't even know what's happened to the world."
Sep 21 21:24:31 <Ragazzo> He writes. "Or you could come with me."
Sep 21 21:25:24 <Maddy> "I think they're just happy to be in denial." she shakes her head at Anold. "My people need me here."
Sep 21 21:26:16 <Maddy> "As long as nothing disturbs them too much, they go about their days like nothing ever hppened. It makes it easy to be mayor."
Sep 21 21:27:18 <Dexanote> Myr shifts a bit, tilting her head and looking at Dahlia. "Is there anybody else with Power in this town?"
Sep 21 21:29:04 <Maddy> "Depends on what you mean."
Sep 21 21:29:39 <Dexanote> "Anybody with magic? Above-human ability? Different species?"
Sep 21 21:29:55 <Ragazzo> Arnold sets the pad on a knee, while he seems to think.
Sep 21 21:30:05 <Maddy> "Well, the people living in town have a little of my magic, for protection."
Sep 21 21:30:22 <Ragazzo> He writes. "Is there a waffle house?" Holds it up.
Sep 21 21:30:36 <Maddy> "Nothing they can control, so don't go pissing anyone off. I can't be sure what wil happen." she laughs. "There's an IHOP."
Sep 21 21:32:07 <Maddy> "So I mean, I hate to be blunt, but why are you in my office anyways?"
Sep 21 21:33:08 <Maddy> "I mean we been blatheering for like a half hour, and I'm still not sure what you want. You said you don't wanna stay, so why are you here?"
Sep 21 21:33:09 <Ragazzo> Write write. "I have a parking ticket I need cleared." Holds up.
Sep 21 21:33:26 <Maddy> "Ok, that is a lie, cause we dont have meter maids."
Sep 21 21:33:49 <Tom90deg> "This place is unique, so far. It's working well, and that's worthy of looking into."
Sep 21 21:33:59 <Ragazzo> Muffled dark laughter.
Sep 21 21:34:16 <Mere_Observer> "I heard there was a beautiful mayer in this town and I wanted to see if it was true." Styer gives a cocky grin.
Sep 21 21:34:36 <Maddy> She rolls her eyes at Styer. "Oh please."
Sep 21 21:34:49 <Mere_Observer> Styer laughs.
Sep 21 21:35:02 <Dexanote> Myr sighs. Better try. "Do you know a Tifa?"
Sep 21 21:35:43 <Maddy> "Tifa? The weird antique chick who walks around in a burqua? What about her?"
Sep 21 21:36:32 <Dexanote> "… You know nothing about her?"
Sep 21 21:37:19 <Maddy> "She's jsut one of the people who live here. There's like 50000 people in the city, I can't know all of them intimately."
Sep 21 21:37:47 <Mere_Observer> Styer cups the air infront of his chest. "Surely the honkin' red hooters must help though."
Sep 21 21:38:02 <Ragazzo> Write write. "The man flirting with you is going to take another chance to flirt wtith you using that sentence."
Sep 21 21:38:42 <Maddy> "Spent some time in her shop when I-" she flicks her eyes at Styer. "Red." Not a question, just a statement.
Sep 21 21:39:00 <Dexanote> "Yes. Red."
Sep 21 21:39:09 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "She got sunburned I believe."
Sep 21 21:39:12 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle, behind the wall, winces
Sep 21 21:39:49 <Maddy> "I was hoping to spare you of some of the shit that's going on here…you ought to shut the door so I can explain."
Sep 21 21:40:18 <Tom90deg> "We are professional shit-stirrers."
Sep 21 21:41:47 <Mere_Observer> "I'm just good at makin' shit, not stirrin' it per say." Styer nods to himself.
Sep 21 21:42:22 <Maddy> Dahlia waits for people to cose the door.
Sep 21 21:42:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe moves to the door, and gives Mry a look.
Sep 21 21:43:44 <EchoFourDelta> «What's going on in there?»
Sep 21 21:45:20 <Mere_Observer> «We're all havin' sex. Stay out.»
Sep 21 21:45:39 <Dexanote> "We have a couple guys out- shut up Styer- side. It'd be best if you left the door open."
Sep 21 21:45:47 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Sep 21 21:45:53 <Maddy> Dahlia rolls her eye, waves a hand and closes the door herself. "They'll be fine."
Sep 21 21:46:00 <Tom90deg> "Welp."
Sep 21 21:46:34 <Tom90deg> "So. What's going on Dahlia?"
Sep 21 21:47:59 <Maddy> "I stared a very delicate cycle when everything went crazy, and as long as I live, I'll keep it rolling. You guys rolling in could have made niice additions, I might have even been able to expand, but That stupid goat eye'd bitch went rnning her mouth again. Should have known better"
Sep 21 21:49:39 <Maddy> "Your friends will probably still add a healthy portion to my power, and that mask…" she grins, and the cracks in her arm and face glow a sickly purple, as does her eye.
Sep 21 21:49:44 <Maddy> the false one.
Sep 21 21:50:18 <Mere_Observer> Styer sighs. "Here we go…."
Sep 21 21:50:19 <Tom90deg> Zoe sighs. "As you wish."
Sep 21 21:51:03 <Maddy> Zoe feels a horribe burn in her soul fragments. "And you have something tastey in you."
Sep 21 21:51:11 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle is fairly oblivious
Sep 21 21:51:18 <Tom90deg> "Oh, you don't want those…They get angry."
Sep 21 21:51:30 <PaulS_laptop> «Scott, they shut the door. Wanna head on up?»
Sep 21 21:52:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe reaches up behind her, drawing out her sword. "You remember Shank Dhalia? He rode with us. He's gone. But we're still here. Think about that."
Sep 21 21:52:15 <EchoFourDelta> «What's up?»
Sep 21 21:52:22 <Maddy> 4df+5 Curse of Slow vs Zoe's mdef. You cannot tag anything cause of soul badness
Sep 21 21:52:23 <CROM> Maddy: Curse of Slow vs Zoe's mdef. You cannot tag anything cause of soul badness: 6 (4df+5=-, 0, +, +)
Sep 21 21:52:33 <Mere_Observer> Styer see's her draw her weapon. "Is it about to go down?"
Sep 21 21:52:40 <Tom90deg> 4df+2
Sep 21 21:52:41 <CROM> Tom90deg: 2 (4df+2=+, +, -, -)
Sep 21 21:53:15 <Maddy> Zoe can only act every 2 rounds for 4 rounds.
Sep 21 21:53:49 <PaulS_laptop> «I dunno, but shuttin th' door's a bad idea. I got a feeling things're gonna come to a head soon enough»
Sep 21 21:53:56 <Dexanote> «Might have a situation.»
Sep 21 21:54:27 <Maddy> Your go. Zoe can move this round.
Sep 21 21:54:44 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Myr fades back and stealths.
Sep 21 21:54:45 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr fades back and stealths.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Sep 21 21:55:12 <Mere_Observer> Styer jumps out of the chair and pulls his rifle out.
Sep 21 21:55:18 <PaulS_laptop> «duly noted. Want me to breach?»
Sep 21 21:55:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe feels the pressing of the curse on her, and gritting her teeth, the moves forward, porting by Dhalia, siceing into her arm.
Sep 21 21:55:52 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 (Thinking with Portals 5 AP)
Sep 21 21:55:53 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Thinking with Portals 5 AP): 8 (4df+5=0, +, +, +)
Sep 21 21:56:00 <Maddy> 4df+3 dangit
Sep 21 21:56:01 <CROM> Maddy: dangit: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Sep 21 21:56:15 <Dexanote> «Uuuh.»
Sep 21 21:56:16 <Maddy> You manages to slice her, she bleeds black.
Sep 21 21:57:05 <EchoFourDelta> Scott runs into the building. Huh. A receptionist.
Sep 21 21:57:06 <Tom90deg> Zoe grits her teeth, sliceing into her arm, her sword moving slower than usual, but her suddent apperiance surprises Dhalia, and her sword cuts a gash into her arm.
Sep 21 21:57:24 <Maddy> The receptionis seems to be choking on something.
Sep 21 21:57:51 <Ragazzo> Arnold's clothing takes on a deep, unsettling writhing blackness. The lenses of his mask glow as though there's a fire behind them. He stands up, staring fixedly at dahlia, but otherwise seems entirely calm. As if he's challenging her to fight. (dropping my last action point, and a second point of mind for another buff, intimidation)
Sep 21 21:57:57 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Intimidation
Sep 21 21:57:57 <CROM> Ragazzo: Intimidation: 4 (4df+5=-, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 21 21:58:03 <Ragazzo> (lame)
Sep 21 21:58:18 <EchoFourDelta> "…" He stops, looking the way his team went, then at the receptionist. "Fuck." He hauls the man out of his chair and tries to see what's wrong with him,.
Sep 21 21:58:30 <PaulS_laptop> «fuckit, breaching anyway» And kyle does so with a boot to the door.
Sep 21 21:58:36 <Maddy> Something is climbing…no clawing out of his throat.
Sep 21 21:58:51 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 ath, kick door open hard
Sep 21 21:58:51 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: ath, kick door open hard: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Sep 21 21:58:57 <Mere_Observer> 4df+4 Styer burst fires 3 rounds at Dahllia's torso.
Sep 21 21:58:57 <CROM> Mere_Observer: Styer burst fires 3 rounds at Dahllia's torso.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
Sep 21 21:59:01 <Maddy> The door is kicked open.
Sep 21 21:59:09 <Maddy> 4df+3 vs styer
Sep 21 21:59:10 <CROM> Maddy: vs styer: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Sep 21 21:59:47 <Maddy> He blasts her, more black blood and the sicly purple glow. She turns her attention to Arnold.
Sep 21 22:02:25 <Maddy> 4df+5 The glow gets brighter and more red. Physdef, arnod
Sep 21 22:02:26 <CROM> Maddy: The glow gets brighter and more red. Physdef, arnod: 4 (4df+5=+, -, 0, -)
Sep 21 22:03:13 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Dum de dum
Sep 21 22:03:14 <CROM> Ragazzo: Dum de dum: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Sep 21 22:03:31 * Mere_Observer has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 21 22:03:37 * EchoFourDelta has quit (Ping timeout)
Sep 21 22:03:37 * Notify: EchoFourDelta is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Sep 21 22:03:58 <Maddy> A bolt of flame hits Arnold but disipates uselessly.
Sep 21 22:05:05 * Notify: EchoFourDelta is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Sep 21 22:05:22 * Mere_Observer (ten.htuoslleb.dra.D0C37357-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.htuoslleb.dra.D0C37357-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Sep 21 22:05:24 * EchoFourDelta (PI.B08D965B.89F024FC.24047B8F|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.89F024FC.24047B8F|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Sep 21 22:05:24 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission EchoFourDelta
Sep 21 22:05:24 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to EchoFourDelta
Sep 21 22:05:32 <Dexanote> «Yep we've got firebolts.»
Sep 21 22:05:47 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging Out of Give A Damn. Kyle in a fight is, above all else, *efficient*. Automatic fire from a .308 at fairly close range.
Sep 21 22:05:47 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: tagging Out of Give A Damn. Kyle in a fight is, above all else, *efficient*. Automatic fire from a .308 at fairly close range.: 5 (4df+6=+, -, -, 0)
Sep 21 22:05:55 <Tom90deg> "Unimaginative."
Sep 21 22:07:43 <EchoFourDelta> (5 minutes ago) "Jesus fucking Christ!" Scott jumps back from the man, stumbling over the vacant chair and flying ass over teakettle into floor in a pile of SWAT cop.
Sep 21 22:08:34 <EchoFourDelta> He draws his handgun and aims at the man as he comes up, his rifle clattering away. «Uh, the guy in the lobby's got something crawling out of him. Myrtle, advise?»
Sep 21 22:08:36 <Maddy> The thing tears from the man, looking like a vaguly humanoid shaped pile of bone and meat.
Sep 21 22:08:38 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Perception. Maddy, this is GM discretion; Myr is doing a Sherlock Scan over Dahlia's demonic posture.
Sep 21 22:08:39 <CROM> Dexanote: Perception. Maddy, this is GM discretion; Myr is doing a Sherlock Scan over Dahlia's demonic posture.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Sep 21 22:08:45 <Maddy> he can act at his turn.
Sep 21 22:09:05 <Maddy> Myr can see shes pretty demonic!
Sep 21 22:09:32 <Dexanote> Well that wasn't useful. Gooo people!!
Sep 21 22:09:42 <Maddy> Arnolds turn
Sep 21 22:09:55 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to swing for anoyher hit, but she can't seem to move her arms quickly, like she's in slow motion.
Sep 21 22:11:36 <Ragazzo> Arnold twists his neck and produces a crack that only adds to the deeply creepy as fuck vibe. He starts moving around the desk calmly, towards dahlia, brushing his suit down, gaze still fixed on her. When he reaches her side, he gives her another warning glare, and begins searching her desk, and drawers, like she doesnt concern him at the moment.
Sep 21 22:11:48 <Ragazzo> 4df+5 Perc. He's searching for her phylactery.
Sep 21 22:11:49 <CROM> Ragazzo: Perc. He's searching for her phylactery.: 6 (4df+5=+, +, -, 0)
Sep 21 22:12:29 <Maddy> He searches to no avail, but when he next glances, her false eye almsot seems to look back at him.
Sep 21 22:12:47 <Dexanote> BUT OF COURSE
Sep 21 22:13:18 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging Out of give A damn. Kyle is efficient, if not overly stlish. Automatic fire from a .308. Pelvis.
Sep 21 22:13:19 <CROM> PaulS_laptop: tagging Out of give A damn. Kyle is efficient, if not overly stlish. Automatic fire from a .308. Pelvis.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, -)
Sep 21 22:14:25 <EchoFourDelta> …
Sep 21 22:14:35 <Maddy> No roll, Dahlia is weakened after using Destruction magic. Most f her pelvis is blown away, and she lets out an ungodly howl, as some kinds of change start to happen…
Sep 21 22:14:39 <Maddy> Scots turn.
Sep 21 22:14:51 <Tom90deg> "Oh buggering hell…"
Sep 21 22:15:05 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 Scott opens fire on the mass of bone and flesh that crawled out of the receptionist. «HOLYFUCKINGSHITIT'SLIEKTHERATBUTAPERSONFUCK!!!!»
Sep 21 22:15:06 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: Scott opens fire on the mass of bone and flesh that crawled out of the receptionist. «HOLYFUCKINGSHITIT'SLIEKTHERATBUTAPERSONFUCK!!!!»: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Sep 21 22:15:31 <Maddy> 4df oh dear
Sep 21 22:15:33 <CROM> Maddy: oh dear: 2 (4df=-, +, +, +)
Sep 21 22:15:44 <Maddy> He blasts a good portion of his face away.
Sep 21 22:16:19 <PaulS_laptop> «Easy now» very calm. chuck yeager style, yo
Sep 21 22:16:25 <Maddy> Styer's go.
Sep 21 22:18:32 <Mere_Observer> 4df+6 Styer runs his finger tips along the stone wall. -1 AP for a new coat of stone skin. He swings his stone fist at Dahllia's face.
Sep 21 22:18:33 <CROM> Mere_Observer: Styer runs his finger tips along the stone wall. -1 AP for a new coat of stone skin. He swings his stone fist at Dahllia's face.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, -, 0)
Sep 21 22:19:19 <Maddy> She's out of body, but still up. He manages to smashe her face good but she's till coming!
Sep 21 22:19:33 <Maddy> 4df+8 Her clawed hand slashes at Styer.
Sep 21 22:19:34 <CROM> Maddy: Her clawed hand slashes at Styer.: 7 (4df+8=0, -, +, -)
Sep 21 22:20:36 <Mere_Observer> 4df+7 and -1 AP to keep the stone skin.
Sep 21 22:20:36 <CROM> Mere_Observer: and -1 AP to keep the stone skin.: 8 (4df+7=+, -, 0, +)
Sep 21 22:21:16 <Maddy> Her claw rakes usessly over her, slicing his clothes a little bu doing no damage. Myr;s go, Zoe, can attack this round.
Sep 21 22:23:29 <Dexanote> I'd like to let Zoe go first because I'm afraid my plan will end the fight and I want her to do something again before that.
Sep 21 22:23:37 <Tom90deg> "Where's her soul Jar!?"
Sep 21 22:23:43 <Maddy> Zoe go.
Sep 21 22:24:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe yells out, breaking free of the slowness temporarly, drawing a piece of rebar.
Sep 21 22:24:07 <Ragazzo> "Mnnfmnnfmnnh."
Sep 21 22:24:16 <Ragazzo> Points at the eye socket.
Sep 21 22:24:37 <Mere_Observer> "I ALREADY PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE!"
Sep 21 22:24:43 <Ragazzo> This is all deeply malovelent and spooky.
Sep 21 22:24:47 <Ragazzo> Ooooooh!
Sep 21 22:24:50 <Tom90deg> Zoe glances at Arnold, and nods, looking at her false eye, and telestabing the eye.
Sep 21 22:25:34 <Maddy> …gonna roll for it?
Sep 21 22:25:38 <Tom90deg> 4df+5 (Thinking with portals 4 AP)
Sep 21 22:25:38 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Thinking with portals 4 AP): 6 (4df+5=+, +, -, 0)
Sep 21 22:28:23 <Maddy> There's anothe blood curdling screach as the soul stone is pierced and implodes.
Sep 21 22:28:38 <Maddy> 4df+8 one last slash at Zoe.
Sep 21 22:28:39 <CROM> Maddy: one last slash at Zoe.: 8 (4df+8=+, 0, -, 0)
Sep 21 22:29:12 <Tom90deg> 4df+9 (Teleport Dodge, Thinking with Portals 2 AP)
Sep 21 22:29:12 <CROM> Tom90deg: (Teleport Dodge, Thinking with Portals 2 AP): 8 (4df+9=0, -, 0, 0)
Sep 21 22:30:10 <Maddy> The body, or whats left of it, falls to the ground. Scott you're still fighting a ile of meat and bones, but it's thrashing, put itdown.
Sep 21 22:30:43 <Tom90deg> "Don't you try to take what's mine Black Dhalia."
Sep 21 22:30:58 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle looks at her funny
Sep 21 22:31:22 <Mere_Observer> Styer fiddles with his torn shirts.
Sep 21 22:31:23 <Ragazzo> Arnold looks about. Is there a window?
Sep 21 22:31:34 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes a deep breath. "Ok…now what?"
Sep 21 22:31:40 <Ragazzo> If there is, he looks through it. Are they srrounded by angry demons/people?
Sep 21 22:31:41 <Maddy> "Did you realy just say that?" suddenly Tifa steps out of thin air.
Sep 21 22:31:52 <Tom90deg> "Say what?"
Sep 21 22:31:54 <Maddy> Out the window, everything looks normal.
Sep 21 22:32:26 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks at Tifa. "You don't happen to have a magical shirt on ya', do ya'?"
Sep 21 22:32:33 <EchoFourDelta> Evans retrieves his rifle. Automatic fire can be heard coming from the lobby.
Sep 21 22:32:47 <Maddy> "I have a shirt back at the shop. It's not magic."
Sep 21 22:33:01 <Tom90deg> "Tifa, so what happens now?"
Sep 21 22:33:03 <PaulS_laptop> «Everything dead down there?»
Sep 21 22:33:06 <PaulS_laptop> still very cool
Sep 21 22:33:33 <Ragazzo> Arnold twitches at tifa's sudden appearance, whirling around jerkily and nearly drawing his guns. He stops, and moves himself forcibly to a corner, facing a wall. After a bit, he takes off his mask, and turns around, rubbing his tightly controlled, blank face with both hands.
Sep 21 22:33:41 <Mere_Observer> Styer looks disappointed. "Okay…"
Sep 21 22:34:10 <Maddy> "So now, I tell you where to find The Collect and you do whatever you want with that info, and I help these people get back on their feet."
Sep 21 22:34:18 <Ragazzo> Arnold is silent for the rest of the evening.
Sep 21 22:34:37 <Maddy> "Also I give you my calling card, since I think you're gonna be more likely to find things for my collection than these guys are."
Sep 21 22:34:45 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.88.2 [Firefox 15.0.1/20120905151427])
Sep 21 22:35:09 <Tom90deg> "And also open for trade. And also…I wnat to make a change, if i can."
Sep 21 22:35:40 <Tom90deg> "Solomon put the souls in a kinda…cage. And I'm rather worried what that actually does. CAn you take a look and see what's up with it?"
Sep 21 22:36:29 <Maddy> "A change?" she crouches to pick up what's left of Dalia's skull, complete with a piece of rebar fused to it. There are still bits of flesh hanging off it. "That'll cost you…can I keep this?"
Sep 21 22:37:20 <Tom90deg> "It'll cost you." Zoe says with a grin.
Sep 21 22:37:57 <Maddy> "So I take a peek at whatever this Solomon did, and I can keep the skull. Deal."
Sep 21 22:38:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks over at Myrtle. "That ok with you?"
Sep 21 22:38:32 <Dexanote> "Why do you want the skull?" She asks with genuine curiosity.
Sep 21 22:38:51 <Maddy> Scott is now in a room with a motionless pile of of meat and bones.
Sep 21 22:39:19 <Maddy> "Just look at it, man! When I get the fleshy pits cleaned off, it'll be a real conversation piece."
Sep 21 22:39:36 <Dexanote> "… Sure, then."
Sep 21 22:39:38 <Maddy> She's holding it by the rebar, and horn.
Sep 21 22:39:51 <Tom90deg> Zoe nods witha grin. "Should I sign it?"
Sep 21 22:39:55 <Dexanote> Myr makes wtf-face at Zoe when Tifa's not looking
Sep 21 22:40:31 <Maddy> "Naahh, I like it better this way."
Sep 21 22:40:41 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Sep 21 22:40:53 <Tom90deg> "Right then. Shall we retire to your shop? I've got some stuff for trade as well later."
Sep 21 22:41:18 <PaulS_laptop> "An' I want my compensation" the color is back in his voice
Sep 21 22:41:39 <Maddy> "Compensation? I dont recal making a deal with you, bro."
Sep 21 22:41:39 <Tom90deg> "We'll all get paid, right Tifa?"
Sep 21 22:41:54 <Mere_Observer> Styer rips off his torn shirt. "You made a deal with me."
Sep 21 22:42:12 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle flatfaces
Sep 21 22:42:17 <Maddy> "Like I said, you get my calling card, and The Collect. Shirt's free." she starts out back to her shop.
Sep 21 22:42:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe follows.
Sep 21 22:42:41 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks with her back to the shop.
Sep 21 22:42:55 <PaulS_laptop> Kyle follows
Sep 21 22:43:01 <EchoFourDelta> Scott's standing in the lobby.
Sep 21 22:43:04 <Maddy> She stops and looks at Scott. "Aww man, you killed one. I guess that's not bad, should have been much more."
Sep 21 22:43:14 <EchoFourDelta> Next to a bullet-riddled pile of flesh and bone.
Sep 21 22:43:26 <EchoFourDelta> ANd an unconscious receptionist.
Sep 21 22:43:37 <EchoFourDelta> Everything around them seems to have caught some gunfire.
Sep 21 22:43:46 <Tom90deg> "Is…everyone gonna vomit up something like that?"
Sep 21 22:44:04 <EchoFourDelta> He turns. "Huh?"
Sep 21 22:44:23 <Maddy> "No, when they're still inside they're technically not on our plane. They're just gone now." The reseptionist is quite dead actually.
Sep 21 22:44:24 <PaulS_laptop> "New york style, huh?" Kyle's attempt at humor amongst a sour mood
Sep 21 22:44:36 <Tom90deg> "Right."
Sep 21 22:44:49 <EchoFourDelta> "It was flailing around."
Sep 21 22:44:51 <Tom90deg> "Lets just get to your shop. Been a long day."
Sep 21 22:45:16 <Maddy> "Poor guy, that could not have been plesent." she nods to Scott and she heads tot he shop. "Nothing you could have done for him though."
Sep 21 22:45:27 <Mere_Observer> Styer pinches the bridge of his nose.
Sep 21 22:46:09 <Mere_Observer> He walks out of the city hall to the antique shop.
Sep 21 22:46:16 <Tom90deg> Zoe walks in as well.
Sep 21 22:46:19 <Dexanote> Myr stealths and lurks around.
Sep 21 22:48:12 <Tom90deg> "So Tifa…What kinda stuff are you looking for, trade-wise?
Sep 21 22:48:13 <Tom90deg> "
Sep 21 22:48:31 <Mere_Observer> 'And what do you have interesting to trade?"
Sep 21 22:49:06 <Maddy> "Weird shit. Nothing too dangerous though, and unless you find something really compelling, nothing live."
Sep 21 22:49:25 <Tom90deg> "How does a bottle of love potion grab ya?"
Sep 21 22:49:30 <EchoFourDelta> "I got a snowglobe."
Sep 21 22:49:54 <Maddy> "In shop right now." she grabs an old Dethclok t off the wall and tosses it at Styer. "Nothing too special, just look around and see if anything catches your eye."
Sep 21 22:50:04 <Maddy> she turns to Scott. "Oooooh~?"
Sep 21 22:50:23 <Tom90deg> "Well, first, can you take a look at the soul cage?"
Sep 21 22:50:34 <Mere_Observer> Styer catches the t-shirt and slips it on over his rock hard abs.
Sep 21 22:51:07 <Maddy> "Oh right, sorry. I just love snowglobes. Gimme a sec…whatever your name is. I don't knwo any of your names."
Sep 21 22:51:11 <Dexanote> …
Sep 21 22:51:45 <EchoFourDelta> "Yeah, you mentioned weird shit. This one's we- Scott. Scott Evans. My friend found it. She says it's creepy to be alone with. Kinda morbid scene in it."
Sep 21 22:51:57 <Tom90deg> "I'm Zoe."
Sep 21 22:52:04 <Mere_Observer> "Styer." He winks.
Sep 21 22:52:33 <Maddy> "Niiice, bring it by sometime. And nice to meet you guys, without the threat of demons." she motions to her chair. "Take a seat, Zoe."
Sep 21 22:53:01 <Tom90deg> Zoe sits down. "Do you want to know anything about what I can remember?"
Sep 21 22:55:14 <Maddy> "Nah, this should be simple." she stands behind her, placing her hands on Zoe's shoulders. They glow black somehow, and a hot/cold feeling goes through Zoe. "Ohhh, he locked them in tight."
Sep 21 22:55:41 <Tom90deg> "Great. Is the soul rot stopped at least?"
Sep 21 22:56:02 <Maddy> "Soul rot? that's not a thing. Souls are incoporeal, they can't rot."
Sep 21 22:56:14 <Tom90deg> "Damn it…Solomon really took me for a ride."
Sep 21 22:56:24 <Tom90deg> "Anyway…can you unlock them?"
Sep 21 22:57:00 <Tom90deg> "I'm not sure about going to the collect, and if they're unlocked, they might be happier."
Sep 21 22:57:06 <Maddy> "Bad, bad things can be done to a soul, but I've never heard of rot. As for the lock, I'm not familiar enough with…necromancy? I think? I dont know. I just don't think I can do anything for you there."
Sep 21 22:57:16 <Tom90deg> "Damn."
Sep 21 22:57:52 <Maddy> She takes her hands off. "Sorry chicka, The Collect is probably your best bet, or learn to live with them."
Sep 21 22:58:22 <Tom90deg> "I can do that, I was just wondering if you could undo his locks. Don't like haveing his spells still stuck in me."
Sep 21 22:59:14 <Maddy> "Yeah, felt kinda liek he almost had a hook in there. Not sure what his plans are. You probably should get rid of this guy to be safe."
Sep 21 22:59:20 <Tom90deg> "Well, I guess we'll talk about this more tommorow, I just killed one of my old friends."
Sep 21 22:59:37 <Tom90deg> Zoe shakes her head. "News gets better and better."
Sep 21 23:00:15 <Maddy> "A shame, though don't worry too much about it. Dont' knwo how much of her was actually left in there." she pats the skull. "Gotta get this in with the beetles. anyone else wanna trade?"
Sep 21 23:00:38 <Tom90deg> "I do. A love potion, and have you ever heard of Soma?"
Sep 21 23:01:24 <Maddy> "An actual love potion? and Soma, ooh, not really my collection type, but I bet I coudl trade that on for some neat stuff later."
Sep 21 23:01:48 <Tom90deg> "Yup, and real 100% love potion, trust me on that."
Sep 21 23:02:29 <Tom90deg> "I don't suppose you have any weapons, swords or the like? Or can you do enhancements on weapons?"
Sep 21 23:02:32 <Maddy> "Niiice. I'd like to see them then, whenever you guys have time. I'm sure you got people to report into." Speaking of back at the LAV, Atropa is quietly panicking.
Sep 21 23:03:17 <Maddy> "Weapons, yeah, boring shit right now though. Swords, daggers, I think I have a flail somewhere. Enhancements, those'll cost you."
Sep 21 23:03:34 <Tom90deg> "Say, a love potion, and a bottle of Soma?"
Sep 21 23:04:19 <Maddy> "Mmm, the Soma maybe, I'll think on it. I mean it completely depends on what you want."
Sep 21 23:04:36 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks over to Tifa and Zoe. "Did I hear you say something about weapon enhancements?"
Sep 21 23:04:36 <Tom90deg> "But we'll talk about that later, I'm gonna head back, it's been a long day. Nice meeting you Tifa."
Sep 21 23:05:09 <Maddy> "Likewise, and yeah, Styer."
Sep 21 23:05:34 <Mere_Observer> "Like, what kind of enhancements?"
Sep 21 23:06:27 <Maddy> "Could make things exceptionally strong, sharp, resistant to breaking, so on and so forth."
Sep 21 23:07:18 <Mere_Observer> Styer nods. "Tha's handy. I could certainly use tha'. Tel ya' what, I'll be around sometime t'morrow. I'll talk to you more about it then. Sound good?"
Sep 21 23:07:57 <Maddy> "Sounds good to me.
Sep 21 23:09:48 * Tom90deg has quit (Quit: Tom90deg)
Sep 21 23:11:21 <Mere_Observer> Styer walks out of the antique shop and goes to the LAV.
Sep 21 23:17:49 <Maddy> and then the LAV went home if everyone is den
Sep 21 23:17:50 <Maddy> done