The Doctor is Out

Jan 10 23:04:59 <Dr_Kens> Kens appears with his pack and rifle.
Jan 10 23:05:21 <Maddy> <You s-sure you're o-ok to go back in there, Kens?>
Jan 10 23:05:27 <PaulS_laptop> John appears, and imediately starts loading himself up. 40mm grenades and demolition charges
Jan 10 23:05:48 <Dr_Kens> "I am much better than before, Alice. I've had more than enough sleep, and my mind's clear." He gives her a thumbs up.
Jan 10 23:05:50 <Nioki> Alanoch stands near the wall, surrounded by a heavy swarm of black threads.
Jan 10 23:05:53 <Ragazzo> Lance shows up with the hunter's rifle.
Jan 10 23:06:45 <Maddy> <Alright.>
Jan 10 23:06:57 <Dexanote> Myr shows up with black everything, black scarf, black gloves, black boots, etc.
Jan 10 23:07:48 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Jan 10 23:08:14 * PaulS_laptop is now known as John_Williamson
Jan 10 23:08:18 * Dawny (~ten.sndomt.814E1AC5-CRInys|criordna#ten.sndomt.814E1AC5-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 10 23:09:03 <Adhelami> Adhelami follows along to the meeting pointin her cloak and dress and things, with her gun in its holster and her knife and her needles and various created supplies.
Jan 10 23:09:13 <Praetor> Tau shows up in her Eagles shirt and a pair of black jeans.
Jan 10 23:09:21 <John_Williamson> John is in his usual lousy attire. He's also loaded down to an insane degree
Jan 10 23:09:47 <E4D> <Aight, ladies and gents. Suits on. Gloves, the mask, everything.>
Jan 10 23:10:12 <Dr_Kens> He does so, sealing down tight.
Jan 10 23:10:23 <John_Williamson> John suits up in the appropriate gear, muttering to tau "the eagles suck"
Jan 10 23:10:25 <Adhelami> Adhelami looks like she's ready to go on a serious RPG adventure.
Jan 10 23:10:25 <Ragazzo> Lance suits up, nodding, and makes sure it's sealed as well.
Jan 10 23:10:32 <Dexanote> Myrtle glances at John, then suits up. "If another one of those things punches me in the face I want you all to vapourize it."
Jan 10 23:10:48 <E4D> <There's nothing airborn. We just gotta make sure there's no physical contact.>
Jan 10 23:10:51 <John_Williamson> "I was gonna rip it's head off"
Jan 10 23:11:00 <John_Williamson> "but I kinda missed the chance"
Jan 10 23:11:12 <Dexanote> "John that's inefficient and not nearly thorough enough for my satisfaction."
Jan 10 23:11:19 * Kens_Laptop (~ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.enilnotpo.nyd.8200F7FA-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 10 23:11:33 <Artemis> Artemis is right behind Adhelami, clad in his robes and cloak, tugging on some old work gloves as he goes.
Jan 10 23:11:54 <Dexanote> "Frankly I'm disappointed with your timing when it comes to carnage. You carry a flamethrower and cuddle with machineguns but opt to rip something limb from limb when it assaults your teammate."
Jan 10 23:12:04 <Nioki> "If they contain unknown chemicals, vaporization would be unwise."
Jan 10 23:12:16 <John_Williamson> "Mostly, I just wanted to see if I could physically do it"
Jan 10 23:12:39 <John_Williamson> "I've always wondered if I could rip someone's head off. Figured it'd be an opportune time to try"
Jan 10 23:12:43 * Dr_Kens has quit (Quit: 404 user not found.)
Jan 10 23:13:04 <Kens_Laptop> "Hrm, just not around me."
Jan 10 23:13:15 <Kens_Laptop> He chuckles. "It'll get shit all over me."
Jan 10 23:13:21 <Adhelami> "Lehlna, gloves..?"
Jan 10 23:13:28 <Maddy> <We g-got a map, hun?>
Jan 10 23:13:31 <E4D> Jason signs at Alice.
Jan 10 23:13:35 <Nioki> Alanoch carefully wipes both sides of his mask before putting it on.
Jan 10 23:13:57 <John_Williamson> "why would it get shit all over you?"
Jan 10 23:14:18 <Kens_Laptop> "You're too buff."
Jan 10 23:14:38 <Artemis> "Oui, ahh, we are trying to avoid.. .skin contact wizh sings in zhe site."
Jan 10 23:14:46 <Praetor> Tau pulls on a pair of old leather gloves as well, the SCP Foundation logo long since faded from them.
Jan 10 23:14:49 <E4D> <Nothing useful to us. Plan is to go through section by section, seal the one you left behind you, find this thing, and kill it.>
Jan 10 23:14:59 <Maddy> <Works for me.>
Jan 10 23:15:20 <E4D> <You guys covered about half the place last time, so… shouldn't be too hard.>
Jan 10 23:15:35 <John_Williamson> "Small site"
Jan 10 23:15:39 <Adhelami> "Ah!!" She blinks and then digs around in her pockets, "The only gloves I have are Vhen Meer-tal's…"
Jan 10 23:15:57 <John_Williamson> John sets his radio to VOX for the sake of easy comms
Jan 10 23:16:27 <Maddy> <You c-can wear a suit like last time, if y-you dont have apropriate clothes, Vhen.>
Jan 10 23:16:41 <Dexanote> GLANCE. "… Um, Vhen Adhelami, I appreciate them but can you give them to me after we get back? I don't want them to be soiled yet."
Jan 10 23:16:54 <Adhelami> "I am sure I have some things in my bag, may I go and get it?-" She looks up and nods to Myrtle.
Jan 10 23:17:49 <Maddy> <As l-long and y-you're covered head to toe.>
Jan 10 23:18:05 <Adhelami> "…Ah, ok, I will wear the suit maybe."
Jan 10 23:18:11 <Adhelami> She nods. This is the ONLY WAY.
Jan 10 23:18:12 <E4D> <Alice, real quick, could you give them a run down of Zero Four Nine M.O.?>
Jan 10 23:18:15 <Artemis> Artemis nods in agreement.
Jan 10 23:18:17 <Praetor> "Once more into this awful coffin…" Tau mutters.
Jan 10 23:19:47 <Maddy> <Yeah. Ok g-guy, 049, t-the guy behind the things w-we encountered last time, is about 6' tall and heavy a-as fuck. H-he seems to think humanity is c-carrying some kinda plague, and will try to touch skin to skin with people he s-sees the sickness in.>
Jan 10 23:20:23 <Adhelami> Adhelami gets one of the hazmat suits and wrestles into it, cussing like a kehlvonian: "[Your mother's pohnpohn is fat!!]" Mumblegrumble.
Jan 10 23:20:40 <Maddy> <This kills you b-but quick, then he'll try to t-take down anyone still standing, and perform s-some kinda surgery on you t-to make you like the dudes w-we took down before.>
Jan 10 23:20:47 <Artemis> Artemis blinks. "Ah… Lehlna.. let me…" He helps her a bit.
Jan 10 23:21:46 <Kens_Laptop> Kens doesn't say anything about this, but just listens along.
Jan 10 23:22:13 <Maddy> <Basically, don't l-let this thing t-touch you. Suit or n-no, it's just not worth the r-risk.>
Jan 10 23:22:18 <John_Williamson> "Are the dudes themselves contagious?"
Jan 10 23:22:39 <Dexanote> "Didnt infect me when it punched through my mask."
Jan 10 23:22:50 <Maddy> <No. They're just gross and violent.>
Jan 10 23:22:59 <John_Williamson> "gotcha"
Jan 10 23:23:11 <Adhelami> Adhelami is listening. She plops the head-piece on, smiling to Artemis.
Jan 10 23:23:19 <John_Williamson> John's mind goes back to what he was thinking about before, whether or not he can actually rip someone's head off
Jan 10 23:23:42 <Ragazzo> Lance quietly fiddles with his rifle, making sure it's all loaded and such.
Jan 10 23:23:51 <Kens_Laptop> Kens walks over to Alice, tapping her shoulder.
Jan 10 23:23:53 <Artemis> Artemis secures the girl into the suit. There. No insta-dying for Adhelami. Artemis is pleased with this.
Jan 10 23:24:23 <Nioki> Alanoch waits, quietly.
Jan 10 23:24:35 <Maddy> <Hmm?>
Jan 10 23:24:38 <Praetor> Tau watches, tiredly smiling as she rubs her head, the seeds of a headache already blooming.
Jan 10 23:24:53 <E4D> Jason, for his part, returns to the .50 caliber machine gun, squats down behind it, and turns to his laptop. He taps at it for a few moments, and opens the door.
Jan 10 23:24:56 <Kens_Laptop> "I take it we're not going to attempt to reason with him?"
Jan 10 23:25:26 <Maddy> <Cause s-something that c-can and will kill a human being b-by simply touching them, d-doesn't need to be here.>
Jan 10 23:25:35 <E4D> He arms the SMAW, loading a very large, very noticeable 83mm anti-armor rocket into the weapon.
Jan 10 23:25:56 <Kens_Laptop> "Hrm, alright. Your call."
Jan 10 23:26:28 <Kens_Laptop> He walks away.
Jan 10 23:26:30 <Adhelami> Adhelami comes over and hugs Tau with a wrinkly crunch of her suit.
Jan 10 23:26:41 <John_Williamson> John checks over his gear. 6 40mm rounds, and two demolition charges.
Jan 10 23:26:49 <Maddy> <We r-ready?>
Jan 10 23:26:58 <Ragazzo> Lance nods.
Jan 10 23:27:18 <Kens_Laptop> "As ready as I'll ever be."
Jan 10 23:27:22 <Praetor> aw. surprise hug. "Thank you, Sehlvi." Squeeze. >w<
Jan 10 23:27:55 <E4D> The open door beckons!
Jan 10 23:28:07 <Maddy> Alice heads forward! Go team!
Jan 10 23:28:11 <John_Williamson> John steps through
Jan 10 23:28:12 <Nioki> Alanoch mounts a night optic device on his mask, and walks forward.
Jan 10 23:28:13 <Kens_Laptop> Kens walks towards it, following Alice.
Jan 10 23:28:17 <Ragazzo> Lance follows.
Jan 10 23:29:06 <Adhelami> Crinkle hug, muffled, "You are welcome Sehlvi!!" She then urged Tau and Artemis on.
Jan 10 23:29:09 <Adhelami> urges*
Jan 10 23:29:27 <Dexanote> Myr climbs in, taking the SHRAPNEL GUN.
Jan 10 23:29:34 <Artemis> Artemis follows the others, staying ahead of Tau and Adhelami.
Jan 10 23:29:41 <Dexanote> > ARI-013 Electromagnetic Shrapnel Gun "The Resistor" <
Jan 10 23:30:03 <Maddy> Alice heads down the stairs, and towars where the reception desk is.
Jan 10 23:30:53 <John_Williamson> John follows Alice, in his usual "a few paces behind and to the left"
Jan 10 23:31:38 * Light (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 10 23:31:40 <E4D> Perception!
Jan 10 23:31:45 <Kens_Laptop> 4df+4 Percep
Jan 10 23:31:46 <Glacon> Kens_Laptop: Percep: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
Jan 10 23:31:51 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 10 23:31:52 <Glacon> Maddy: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
Jan 10 23:32:03 <Ragazzo> 4df+1 Ahh?
Jan 10 23:32:03 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ahh?: -1 (4df+1=-, 0, 0, -)
Jan 10 23:32:08 <Praetor> 4df+3 ye
Jan 10 23:32:09 <Glacon> Praetor: ye: 2 (4df+3=-, +, -, 0)
Jan 10 23:32:09 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 John is action survivor man
Jan 10 23:32:10 <Glacon> John_Williamson: John is action survivor man: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, -, 0)
Jan 10 23:32:22 <Adhelami> 4df-1 derp
Jan 10 23:32:22 <Glacon> Adhelami: derp: 0 (4df-1=-, +, 0, +)
Jan 10 23:32:28 <Nioki> 4df+6 Vision!
Jan 10 23:32:28 <Glacon> Nioki: Vision!: 4 (4df+6=-, +, -, -)
Jan 10 23:33:05 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 10 23:33:09 <Dexanote> 4df+2 .
Jan 10 23:33:10 <Glacon> Dexanote: .: 5 (4df+2=+, +, 0, +)
Jan 10 23:33:29 <Dexanote> Somehow. Myrtle can sense the world better than Alanoch. Just once.
Jan 10 23:33:56 <Maddy> Alice walks around to the desk, checking for anything recent.
Jan 10 23:34:12 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artederp
Jan 10 23:34:12 <Glacon> Artemis: Artederp: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Jan 10 23:34:13 <Nioki> Alanoch fiddles with the optic device, still unfamiliar.
Jan 10 23:34:14 <E4D> Kens, Myrtle and Alice notice well enough that the scene has been undisturbed…
Jan 10 23:34:40 <John_Williamson> John is mostly interested in the hallway beyond, and in listening
Jan 10 23:34:45 <Dexanote> "Everything's the same…" She ducks to the side.
Jan 10 23:34:49 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing.
Jan 10 23:34:49 <Glacon> Dexanote: Stealthing.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Jan 10 23:34:50 <Maddy> <Hmmm…> she clicks something on the computer.
Jan 10 23:34:53 <Kens_Laptop> "Huh. Well, nothing's chanced."
Jan 10 23:34:57 <Kens_Laptop> *changed
Jan 10 23:35:04 <Dexanote> -1 for suit, so 5
Jan 10 23:35:51 <E4D> A camera feed opens up with a small chime, revealing a woman in a gray security uniform.
Jan 10 23:36:01 <Maddy> <Got something.>
Jan 10 23:36:22 <John_Williamson> "hm?"
Jan 10 23:36:27 <Kens_Laptop> Kens heads on over. "What's going on?"
Jan 10 23:36:28 <E4D> She turns as Alice speaks, looking away from the door of the room she's in and gazing up at the security camera.
Jan 10 23:36:40 <Maddy> <…uuuh.>
Jan 10 23:36:43 <Maddy> <Tau.>
Jan 10 23:36:59 <E4D> <Hey! Who the hell are you people?>
Jan 10 23:37:17 <Adhelami> Adhelami creeps up behind Maddy and watches, gasping at the 'hey!'
Jan 10 23:37:22 <Kens_Laptop> "Someone's alive, and not changed…"
Jan 10 23:37:36 <Ragazzo> "…"
Jan 10 23:37:41 <Praetor> "Hm?" She steps over. "What am I looking at, here?"
Jan 10 23:38:03 * The_Plague_Doctor (moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.6BFA53D6-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 10 23:38:12 <E4D> She's in what appears to be a supply room, judging by the bottles of what are apparently industrial cleaner. A few vents are visible, and only a single bare lightbulb is on.
Jan 10 23:38:25 <Maddy> <Oh shit, s-she's ok! This is Dr. Alice E-erdrich, site 23. W-what the h-hell is going on here?> she looks at Tau. <Can you f-find out where this camera is?>
Jan 10 23:38:47 <E4D> She speaks again, adjusting her lapel mic. <This workin- oh, ok. There we go.>
Jan 10 23:39:39 <E4D> <What the hell do you *think* is going on? You're the ones that killed the twos, right?>
Jan 10 23:39:59 <Maddy> <Yeah, I guess I m-meant in more a g-genral sense. Do you know w-where you are?>
Jan 10 23:40:47 <E4D> <I sure as hell do. You comin' to get me out?>
Jan 10 23:41:10 <The_Plague_Doctor> On the camera feed, the door behind the uniformed woman opens, revealing a masked figure in black robes.
Jan 10 23:41:13 <E4D> She reaches into a pouch on her tactical vest, rummaging around for a map.
Jan 10 23:41:27 <Maddy> <Yeah, hang t-tight and w-we'll get to you as s-soon as- oh god, run!>
Jan 10 23:41:49 <Maddy> <Wait you're in a fucking clos-, oh god.> Alice
Jan 10 23:41:54 <Praetor> "Aaah…" Tau looks at the camera and then immediately goes to the bank, looking for a label to the appros screen.
Jan 10 23:41:54 <Adhelami> "Wah!! [Monster!]" She backs away, eye wide.
Jan 10 23:41:54 <Maddy> Alice stop freaking out.
Jan 10 23:41:55 <E4D> She looks up with a jerk at the camera. <What?>
Jan 10 23:42:30 <Ragazzo> Lance raises an eyebrow, watching. Oh dear…
Jan 10 23:42:34 <Maddy> <It's in there! Tau, where is she?>
Jan 10 23:42:35 <E4D> The woman turns to face the Doctor she'd evaded for so long, and freezes.
Jan 10 23:42:47 <E4D> Her hand is an inch from her sidearm.
Jan 10 23:43:04 <E4D> Terror like that can make an inch a mile.
Jan 10 23:43:17 <Kens_Laptop> "049, Don't!"
Jan 10 23:43:41 <John_Williamson> to Alice "god dammit, let's go. If there's one, there's prolly more"
Jan 10 23:44:17 <Nioki> Alanoch stares at the screen, waiting.
Jan 10 23:44:19 <The_Plague_Doctor> The Doctor stalks forth without regard to the paltry threat of her firearm, reaching out to grab her arm and pull her forward.
Jan 10 23:44:20 <Kens_Laptop> "It's not the creatures, John, it's him. It's the doc himself." Kens shivers under his suit.
Jan 10 23:44:51 <Praetor> redact last line. "Alice, there's no way to tell." She mutters. "Damn."
Jan 10 23:45:27 <John_Williamson> "I mean one who ain't already turned"
Jan 10 23:45:34 <John_Williamson> John heads off down the hallway
Jan 10 23:46:01 <E4D> His movement toward her sets her off, the weapon comes up, exposing the barest bit of wrist between her tactical glove and the sleeve of her blouse.
Jan 10 23:46:03 <The_Plague_Doctor> The Doctor plants a firm grip on the woman's throat, and she goes limp.
Jan 10 23:46:22 <Maddy> <Shit!> Alice slams her fist on the desk. <God /damnit/ this is…ok, let's fucking clear it.>
Jan 10 23:46:22 <John_Williamson> John is oblivious
Jan 10 23:46:47 <Maddy> Alice steps away from the computer, heading to were they fought the two before.
Jan 10 23:46:53 <E4D> Tau, give me an Adeptus Mechanicus roll.
Jan 10 23:47:00 <Ragazzo> Lance follows.
Jan 10 23:47:20 <Kens_Laptop> Kens pauses, watching the video, sighs, and heads off after Alice.
Jan 10 23:47:29 <John_Williamson> Alice will notice John slightly ahead of her
Jan 10 23:47:49 <Praetor> 4df+7 Hack the Gibson tap
Jan 10 23:47:49 <Glacon> Praetor: Hack the Gibson tap: 7 (4df+7=0, -, +, 0)
Jan 10 23:47:55 <The_Plague_Doctor> It drags the woman out of the closet and off the camera feed.
Jan 10 23:48:18 <Maddy> <Slow d-down, John. W-we got other p-people to w-wait for.>
Jan 10 23:49:28 <Artemis> Artemis is keeping an eye out for the -2's.
Jan 10 23:50:16 <Adhelami> Adhelami keeps close to Artemis. T^T Scary draggy monster.
Jan 10 23:50:41 <John_Williamson> John carries on. He's walking roughly average speed, and looking for -2s
Jan 10 23:51:06 <Praetor> Tau blinks once out of her mindless following, and then speaks. "Alice, I've got where the woman was."
Jan 10 23:51:19 <Maddy> <How c-close is it?>
Jan 10 23:51:39 * Dexanote has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Jan 10 23:51:53 <Nioki> A small cloud of tiny black spheres forms around Alanoch, like floating drops of ink.
Jan 10 23:52:28 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.CBFED478-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 10 23:52:41 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 tracking senses tingling
Jan 10 23:52:41 <Glacon> John_Williamson: tracking senses tingling: 4 (4df+2=+, +, +, -)
Jan 10 23:52:52 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Jan 10 23:53:04 <Praetor> "Cross of Engineering and Medical, two floors below us. Stairs…" She rubs at her head. "…take the next left twice and then go down."
Jan 10 23:53:47 <Praetor> "Ugh." Disengage, disengage.
Jan 10 23:54:07 <John_Williamson> "Y'allright?"
Jan 10 23:54:58 <Maddy> <R-right, let's move. T-to where we w-were before.>
Jan 10 23:55:03 <Adhelami> "Sehlvi?" Adhelami goes to her side.
Jan 10 23:55:41 <John_Williamson> "Shouldn't we be going for where he is first, so we can just terminate him and then mop up at our leasure?"
Jan 10 23:56:08 <Praetor> "Electronics are harder to translate into thought." She pushes hair out of her eyes and follows. "It's ok, Sehlvi, I will just need to sleep when we get back."
Jan 10 23:56:21 <Maddy> <No, I d-don't want more of his creations s-sneaking up on us. We're clearing s-section by section and s-sealing them behind us.>
Jan 10 23:56:36 <Adhelami> "I will make you tea and hug you."
Jan 10 23:56:58 <Maddy> <You g-go to travel, Tau?>
Jan 10 23:57:01 <Maddy> *good
Jan 10 23:57:24 <Praetor> aw aw aw. "Thank you, love." Head paps through suit. "Oui, let's go." Tau leads if Alice will allow.
Jan 10 23:57:35 <Maddy> <Tea and h-hugs might b-be better reserved for w-when we're not in a hostile enviroment.>
Jan 10 23:57:42 <Artemis> Artemis looks at Tau with concern, but knows she'll be alright. He keeps a sharp eye out in all directions.
Jan 10 23:58:15 <Nioki> "If our former encounters are any indication, it is best to focus on disabling and immobilizing them rather then trying to kill them immediately. They are far more resilient than other humans we have killed."
Jan 10 23:58:35 <Maddy> Alice heads towards the scene of last week's showdown. <Good t-thinking, Alanoch.>
Jan 10 23:58:38 <Dexanote> brb
Jan 10 23:58:45 <John_Williamson> "Did anybody else remember to bring grenades?"
Jan 10 23:58:47 <E4D> The bodies are still there.
Jan 10 23:58:51 <John_Williamson> John loads one
Jan 10 23:59:01 <Artemis> "I have one," Artemis answers John.
Jan 10 23:59:15 <John_Williamson> "good"
Jan 10 23:59:45 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice goes over the the area with a fine toothed comb, then heads to a door for a listen.
Jan 10 23:59:46 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice goes over the the area with a fine toothed comb, then heads to a door for a listen.: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
Jan 10 23:59:49 <Maddy> >:|
Jan 10 23:59:49 <Adhelami> "Ah, silly Vhen, I mean after." Pluff.
Jan 11 00:00:06 <Nioki> "Oh. And before we turn any corners, I can put up a reflective zone in the air to allow us to look."
Jan 11 00:00:12 <John_Williamson> 4df+2 tracking senses
Jan 11 00:00:12 <Glacon> John_Williamson: tracking senses: 0 (4df+2=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 11 00:00:31 <Nioki> 4df+5 Keen senses, listening.
Jan 11 00:00:31 <Glacon> Nioki: Keen senses, listening.: 5 (4df+5=0, -, +, 0)
Jan 11 00:00:50 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 11 00:00:51 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+2=+, -, +, +)
Jan 11 00:00:56 <E4D> Sorry, but your doctor is in another room, Alice.
Jan 11 00:01:04 <Dexanote> Myr listens and breathes steadily.
Jan 11 00:01:35 <Maddy> <Someone cover me, I'm opening this up.>
Jan 11 00:01:47 <Artemis> Artemis nods, pistol at the ready.
Jan 11 00:01:51 <John_Williamson> John steps into position to
Jan 11 00:01:53 <John_Williamson> PDW up
Jan 11 00:01:56 <Dexanote> Myr raises a gun. The Resistor.
Jan 11 00:02:08 <Kens_Laptop> Kens stands nearby, watching the hallways.
Jan 11 00:02:09 <Nioki> Alanoch steps back, to see through when the door opens.
Jan 11 00:02:23 <Maddy> <Going.> Alice flings open the door ready for a shambling horror.
Jan 11 00:02:24 <Artemis> Artemis waits off to the side, waiting to follow John and Alice in.
Jan 11 00:02:32 <Ragazzo> Lance lifts his gun, sighting over her shoulder.
Jan 11 00:02:37 <Praetor> Tau mutters and tries her tired and true trick of shifting the headache to one side in her mental drawing room as she follows.
Jan 11 00:02:45 <Praetor> 4df+4 MDEF to Magic
Jan 11 00:02:45 <Glacon> Praetor: MDEF to Magic: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Jan 11 00:02:46 <E4D> There's nothing here, except for the decomposed man hanging from a noose in the center of the room.
Jan 11 00:02:57 <Maddy> In and too the centre, faning left- oh gross. <Eeeeugh.>
Jan 11 00:03:19 <John_Williamson> "Guess he didn't feel like hanging around for 049"
Jan 11 00:03:26 <Nioki> "Hm. I'm surprised he couldn't find any faster methods than hanging."
Jan 11 00:03:27 <John_Williamson> *to find him
Jan 11 00:04:11 <Kens_Laptop> Kens peers in. "May he rest in peace."
Jan 11 00:04:25 <Maddy> <This room is clear.> Alice backs away from the room, heading to the other door in the hall and redoing the same breach and clear.
Jan 11 00:04:30 <John_Williamson> "Next room"
Jan 11 00:04:35 <Ragazzo> Lance follows.
Jan 11 00:04:58 <Kens_Laptop> Kens sticks close.
Jan 11 00:05:03 <John_Williamson> John, again, is in position to follow her in or cover her
Jan 11 00:05:51 <Maddy> <Looks good. Moving on, I'll s-seal this one behind us.>
Jan 11 00:06:50 <Dexanote> Myr shakes off the chill she just got up her spine, and follows the group.
Jan 11 00:07:35 <Maddy> Once everyone's moved out of the section, she hits the control to sel the section, this will stay clear till they open it again.
Jan 11 00:09:13 <Maddy> <Alright, onto new frontiers.> Alice starts off to where the dude had come from on their first visit.
Jan 11 00:09:38 <John_Williamson> John follows, on the left
Jan 11 00:11:15 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps forward and to the right, senses tuned for anything unpleasant.
Jan 11 22:50:56 <Dexanote> Myr leans against the wall, happy behind her 5 Stealthing. She's quiet.
Jan 11 22:51:18 <Dr_Kens> Kens waits in his suit, hand gripping the rifle.
Jan 11 22:51:38 * Laito is now known as Artemis
Jan 11 22:52:05 <Maddy> Alice is still on point, having secrued and sealed the two sections they'd visited last week. <Ok, we ready?>
Jan 11 22:52:35 * Plague_Doctor (moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 11 22:52:36 <E4D> The door behind them sealed, the entry team is left with the expansive hall ahead of them, opening into what appears to be common area at the end.
Jan 11 22:53:13 <Maddy> Any doors to offices?
Jan 11 22:53:26 <Maddy> Or whathave you
Jan 11 22:55:44 <E4D> There are several, each clearly labeled. The one closest to them down the hallway on the left reads "ARMORY 2". To the right is "CONTINGENCY 2"
Jan 11 22:55:59 <Dr_Kens> "Hrm, Armory 2…could be useful."
Jan 11 22:56:34 <Praetor> "Let's focus on the doctor, hm?" Tau keeps a constant hand on her head.
Jan 11 22:56:46 <Dexanote> "What kind of contingency…"
Jan 11 22:56:47 <Dr_Kens> "Right, right."
Jan 11 22:57:06 <Maddy> <W-we're already a-armed, and w-e need t clear first, b-but we o-ough to make sure t-therre's not a zombie dude i-in there.>
Jan 11 22:57:27 <E4D> A camera on the bulkhead beside them follows their every movement.
Jan 11 22:59:29 <Maddy> <C-cover me, Tau?> She aproaches the Armoury.
Jan 11 23:00:16 <Praetor> Tau nods airily and draws the Mk. 23, and squints through her headache for a moment.
Jan 11 23:00:28 <Praetor> 4df+7 Magic to Alice's ranged
Jan 11 23:00:30 <Glacon> Praetor: Magic to Alice's ranged: 6 (4df+7=+, 0, -, -)
Jan 11 23:01:43 <Maddy> Alice opens the door, rushing in and pans around the room, checking her corners and above.
Jan 11 23:02:02 <Maddy> 4df+4 eyes!
Jan 11 23:02:04 <Glacon> Maddy: eyes!: 4 (4df+4=-, +, -, +)
Jan 11 23:02:54 <Artemis> Artemis follows, gun ready.
Jan 11 23:03:18 <Dr_Kens> "What do you see, Alice?" He glances over his shoulder at her.
Jan 11 23:04:32 <E4D> There are a few weapons removed, and some of the ammo cans have had their seals removed for use. Probably in a hurry, by the looks of it; there's one can on its side, with spare 5.56mm rounds scattered over the floor.
Jan 11 23:04:51 <E4D> Other than that, the racks appear undisurbed.
Jan 11 23:05:44 <Praetor> Tau looks in, whistles. Makes a mental note of that room. Decent death trap if she could lock something in there.
Jan 11 23:05:51 <Maddy> <Nothing yet…just a mess…> Alice backs out again, closind the door. <Contingecy?>
Jan 11 23:06:26 <Dr_Kens> "Ready when you are. Hell of a lot of ammo. Seems the doc hit this place fast."
Jan 11 23:06:29 <Dexanote> Myr knocks on Contingency
Jan 11 23:06:54 <Maddy> <Yet, n-not a shot f-fired up here.>
Jan 11 23:08:08 <E4D> There's no answer.
Jan 11 23:08:15 <Maddy> Alice heads to contingency, assuming no one answers the door and repeats the process of clearing and checking.
Jan 11 23:08:33 <Maddy> 4df+4 more eyes
Jan 11 23:08:34 <Glacon> Maddy: more eyes: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:09:16 <E4D> This one is almost identical in size to the armory, but packed full of ammunition racks and grenade crates. Ammo and explosives of all descriptions are stored in the canisters lining the walls. There's nothing else to be found.
Jan 11 23:09:34 <Dr_Kens> "…holy fuck."
Jan 11 23:10:02 <Praetor> "Yeah. That would be a Foundation 'contigency.'" Tau snorts quietly.
Jan 11 23:10:14 <Artemis> Artemis blinks .
Jan 11 23:10:31 <Maddy> <Clear and g-good. L-lets find this dick and get this d-done. W-we got at least one shambler, and the d-doctor to deal with.> again, she backs out ans seals it
Jan 11 23:12:04 <Dr_Kens> "Lay on, Macduff."
Jan 11 23:12:47 <Maddy> <Wh-…> Alice never minds and heads into the common room.
Jan 11 23:12:59 <Dexanote> Myr keeps her eyes forward, following Alice..
Jan 11 23:13:33 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps to the side, mostly watching for more of the plague doctor's zombies.
Jan 11 23:13:34 <E4D> Perception.
Jan 11 23:13:40 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 11 23:13:40 <Glacon> Maddy: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:13:42 <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Percep.
Jan 11 23:13:43 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: Percep.: 5 (4df+4=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 11 23:13:44 <Nioki> 4df+6 Visual.
Jan 11 23:13:44 <Glacon> Nioki: Visual.: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, -, +)
Jan 11 23:14:12 <Praetor> 4df+3 ye
Jan 11 23:14:13 <Glacon> Praetor: ye: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Jan 11 23:15:15 <Artemis> 4df+3 derr
Jan 11 23:15:16 <Glacon> Artemis: derr: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:15:49 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 11 23:15:49 <Glacon> Dexanote: 1 (4df+2=-, +, -, 0)
Jan 11 23:16:09 <Dexanote> Myr trips a bit.
Jan 11 23:17:00 <Nioki> Alanoch points to the right.
Jan 11 23:17:10 <E4D> The room's obviously social/dining room. Chairs and sofas adorn one corner; there's an island to the right.
Jan 11 23:17:22 <E4D> Wow, 50-inch plasma screen on the wall beside them.
Jan 11 23:17:34 <Artemis> Artemis scans the room evenly.
Jan 11 23:17:49 <Nioki> "The woman from the video. She is clearly severely injured. Possibly no longer sane."
Jan 11 23:17:52 <E4D> Everyone can hear the tiny sobs emanating from behind the island, quiet, pitiful sounds.
Jan 11 23:18:10 <E4D> They stop as the boy speaks.
Jan 11 23:18:14 <Maddy> <W-wh-? She should b-be dead.>
Jan 11 23:18:32 <Maddy> Alice's gun is up in seconds, inching around the island.
Jan 11 23:18:48 <E4D> Alice, roll athletics.
Jan 11 23:18:50 <Nioki> "Whatever else she is, she is not dead."
Jan 11 23:18:52 <Artemis> Artemis circles from the other side opposite alice.
Jan 11 23:18:53 <Dexanote> Myr rslowly raises her gun.
Jan 11 23:18:54 <Dr_Kens> "They don't have emotions. Unless they changed…?" He movse a bit towards Alice.
Jan 11 23:18:58 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 11 23:18:58 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=-, 0, +, +)
Jan 11 23:20:01 <E4D> The woman launches her at Alice, driving her back against a stainless-steel oven, locking her hands around Alice's neck.
Jan 11 23:20:36 <Artemis> Artemis fires twice into the woman's back, knowing the terrible hollow points wont go through and harm Alice.
Jan 11 23:20:46 <Artemis> 4df+3 Tap tap
Jan 11 23:20:46 <Glacon> Artemis: Tap tap: 4 (4df+3=+, +, 0, -)
Jan 11 23:20:53 <Dr_Kens> "Fucking christ." Kens lurches at the sudden motion.
Jan 11 23:21:26 <Maddy> Alice moves witht he woman, lifting her leg up and planting in in the woman's stomach. She rolls on her back over the oven, trying to flip the bitch.
Jan 11 23:21:52 <Praetor> 4df+4 MDEF to Magic
Jan 11 23:21:52 <Glacon> Praetor: MDEF to Magic: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Jan 11 23:22:18 <E4D> Alice takes the woman with her in a roll over the oven, landing squarely on top of her.
Jan 11 23:22:30 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch's eyes track her every movement as he calculates just where to strike.
Jan 11 23:22:31 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch's eyes track her every movement as he calculates just where to strike.: 2 (4df+5=0, -, -, -)
Jan 11 23:22:31 <Artemis> …
Jan 11 23:22:53 <E4D> They roll behind the oven, out of view of the others.
Jan 11 23:23:38 <E4D> 4df+3
Jan 11 23:23:39 <Glacon> E4D: 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Jan 11 23:23:39 <Maddy> 4df+4
Jan 11 23:23:40 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 11 23:24:03 <Dexanote> Myrtle waits for people to shoot, then hurries over to halp Alice, Resistor up.
Jan 11 23:24:15 <E4D> The woman's having a hard time fighting Alice off, her spine shattered by the hollow points.
Jan 11 23:24:48 <Praetor> I would like to Instant Kill the woman.
Jan 11 23:25:03 <E4D> … Proceed.
Jan 11 23:25:08 <PaulS_laptop> Apparently John is there, doing John things
Jan 11 23:25:29 <Praetor> 4df+9 Sincerity, AP Instant Kill
Jan 11 23:25:29 <Glacon> Praetor: Sincerity, AP Instant Kill: 8 (4df+9=-, +, -, 0)
Jan 11 23:25:53 <E4D> 4df+3
Jan 11 23:25:53 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:26:20 <Praetor> 4df+5 2
Jan 11 23:26:21 <Glacon> Praetor: 2: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 11 23:26:25 <E4D> 4df+3
Jan 11 23:26:26 <Glacon> E4D: 7 (4df+3=+, +, +, +)
Jan 11 23:26:38 <Praetor> jesus christ.
Jan 11 23:26:59 * Dexanote glasses
Jan 11 23:27:16 <Dexanote> I sincerely hope you weren't counting on that working.
Jan 11 23:27:20 <E4D> Describe it, that's one damage.
Jan 11 23:27:47 <PaulS_laptop> I would like to have John give it a try once Tau is finished
Jan 11 23:28:04 <E4D> It should be noted that Alice is directly on top of this woman.
Jan 11 23:28:08 <Praetor> Tau manages to detonate one of Artemis' hollow points, sending fragments into the woman spine, before she recoils and coughs violently into her hand.
Jan 11 23:28:34 <Dr_Kens> "Tau, are you alright?" Kens moves over to support her.
Jan 11 23:29:14 <Artemis> Artemis edges toward the women… maybe he can just get in close and pop the woman in the skull if Alice can hold her away…
Jan 11 23:29:27 <E4D> 4df+4 She woman flails wildly with her arms, trying to dislodge Alice. One hand connects with her helmet.
Jan 11 23:29:27 <Glacon> E4D: She woman flails wildly with her arms, trying to dislodge Alice. One hand connects with her helmet.: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 11 23:29:43 <Praetor> Tau nods, holding her hand over her face.
Jan 11 23:29:43 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice, now on top of the woman has her gun right against her chest. She's in a bad way, and Alice isn't realy that worried about getting hurt.
Jan 11 23:29:44 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice, now on top of the woman has her gun right against her chest. She's in a bad way, and Alice isn't realy that worried about getting hurt.: 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Jan 11 23:30:49 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 instant kill. athletics. tagging Cry Some More. John closes with the woman, and grabs her by the head, bracing a foot on her shoulder. He has her under the jaw, and is attempting to pull her head off. "Always wanted to try this"
Jan 11 23:30:49 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: instant kill. athletics. tagging Cry Some More. John closes with the woman, and grabs her by the head, bracing a foot on her shoulder. He has her under the jaw, and is attempting to pull her head off. "Always wanted to try this": 4 (4df+6=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 11 23:30:56 <E4D> 4df+3
Jan 11 23:30:56 <Glacon> E4D: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:30:59 <E4D> Fail.
Jan 11 23:31:08 <PaulS_laptop> The head remains firmly attached
Jan 11 23:31:25 <E4D> Perception, everyone.
Jan 11 23:31:37 <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 pcep
Jan 11 23:31:37 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: pcep: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Jan 11 23:31:38 <Nioki> 4df+6 Visual mastery.
Jan 11 23:31:39 <Glacon> Nioki: Visual mastery.: 5 (4df+6=0, +, -, -)
Jan 11 23:31:48 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 survivor
Jan 11 23:31:49 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: survivor: 0 (4df+2=+, -, -, -)
Jan 11 23:31:55 <Praetor> 4df+3 s
Jan 11 23:31:55 <Glacon> Praetor: s: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Jan 11 23:31:59 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artemis
Jan 11 23:31:59 <Glacon> Artemis: Artemis: 2 (4df+3=0, -, +, -)
Jan 11 23:32:04 <Maddy> 4df+4 Even if she's some how not shambled, she's not going to live so Alice just pops her in the chest and head
Jan 11 23:32:04 <Glacon> Maddy: Even if she's some how not shambled, she's not going to live so Alice just pops her in the chest and head: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
Jan 11 23:32:17 <Maddy> 4df+4 eyes and eears
Jan 11 23:32:18 <Glacon> Maddy: eyes and eears: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 11 23:32:30 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Jan 11 23:32:30 <Glacon> Dexanote: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Jan 11 23:32:39 <E4D> Point blank, gun to the skin. The woman's dead, at the cost of Alice forfeiting perception.
Jan 11 23:32:47 <Maddy> Cool
Jan 11 23:33:06 <E4D> She's splattered with gore.
Jan 11 23:33:19 <PaulS_laptop> "neat"
Jan 11 23:33:21 <Dexanote> hhhot
Jan 11 23:33:39 <Dr_Kens> "Uh…Alice…you have a little red on you."
Jan 11 23:34:03 <Dexanote> Myrtle glances at Kens. Finally, a reference she /gets/
Jan 11 23:34:04 <Plague_Doctor> <We meet again, Doctor Kens.> A muffled voiced, as if spoken from a gas mask comes from over by a large couch.
Jan 11 23:34:24 <Dr_Kens> "Ah, the Doctor himself." Kens turns around to face the voice.
Jan 11 23:34:33 <Dr_Kens> "Indeed we do."
Jan 11 23:35:10 <Dexanote> 4df+4 STEALTHING, Myr absent-mindedly slides back and into a half-crouch.
Jan 11 23:35:10 <Glacon> Dexanote: STEALTHING, Myr absent-mindedly slides back and into a half-crouch.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:35:41 <Plague_Doctor> 4df+4 Watching everyone.
Jan 11 23:35:42 <Glacon> Plague_Doctor: Watching everyone.: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Jan 11 23:35:53 <Nioki> Alanoch lets the black threads swirl close to him, waiting to strike.
Jan 11 23:35:58 <Plague_Doctor> The doctor just loses sight of Myrtle.
Jan 11 23:35:58 <Praetor> Tau takes a step back, clicking backwards on the loafer's heels, overwhelmed with the mental effort to stay upright in this metal noisebox.
Jan 11 23:36:40 <Maddy> Alice wipes the blood off her faceplate then- oh god badday. <Get him!> Her gun is up again.
Jan 11 23:36:45 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.5551A887-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.5551A887-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Jan 11 23:36:45 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Jan 11 23:36:45 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Jan 11 23:36:53 <Dr_Kens> "Wait, don't shoot him!"
Jan 11 23:36:58 <Maddy> <…why?>
Jan 11 23:37:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Why the fuck not?"
Jan 11 23:37:04 <Dr_Kens> "He's talking."
Jan 11 23:37:10 <Dr_Kens> "He doesn't talk unless it's for a good reason."
Jan 11 23:37:16 <Praetor> …
Jan 11 23:37:27 <Maddy> <Then he kills m-more people, I d-don't really care, you know.>
Jan 11 23:37:30 <Praetor> i would like to attempt to instant kill Dr. Kens.
Jan 11 23:37:39 <E4D> Proceed.
Jan 11 23:37:47 <Praetor> lol
Jan 11 23:38:21 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 intimidation. John stands up from his position struggling with the woman. He's kinda spattered with blood from Alice. He looks up and he *grins* at the plague doctor.
Jan 11 23:38:21 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: intimidation. John stands up from his position struggling with the woman. He's kinda spattered with blood from Alice. He looks up and he *grins* at the plague doctor.: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Jan 11 23:38:49 <Plague_Doctor> <Oh, no, not much time to talk. People to cure, I'm pleased you've found more Doctors, though I wonder why you travel with the ill.>
Jan 11 23:39:21 <Artemis> Artemis stands by Tau, watching the situation unfold.
Jan 11 23:39:35 <Plague_Doctor> The Doctor seems wholly unconsered with John.
Jan 11 23:39:49 <Dr_Kens> "Humor me, Doctor. Who among us is ill?"
Jan 11 23:41:20 <Plague_Doctor> The doctor points a limb at John. <You /can/ see it can't you?>
Jan 11 23:42:04 * PaulS_laptop has quit (Ping timeout)
Jan 11 23:42:08 <Dr_Kens> He glances over at John. "No, not him. He was being treated. I was watching over him."
Jan 11 23:43:03 <Dexanote> Myrtle looks at the Plague Doctor, then at Kens, then at John, then at Plague Doctor, then at Kens again. Deep, shaky sigh.
Jan 11 23:43:12 <Praetor> 4df+6 Sincerity, MDEF to Magic Tau watches the two Doctors very closely.
Jan 11 23:43:12 <Glacon> Praetor: Sincerity, MDEF to Magic Tau watches the two Doctors very closely.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, -, 0)
Jan 11 23:43:23 <Plague_Doctor> He cocks his head tot he side, beak in the air as he thinks. <Then I'm afraid I'll have to cure you as well.>
Jan 11 23:43:40 <Plague_Doctor> <My cure is /most/ effective.>
Jan 11 23:43:49 <Maddy> <Ok shooting him now.>
Jan 11 23:43:55 <Nioki> 4df+5 Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch takes a moment to look around at the rest of the convoy, memorizing their appearances at a glance.
Jan 11 23:43:56 <Glacon> Nioki: Perception->Luxomancy. Alanoch takes a moment to look around at the rest of the convoy, memorizing their appearances at a glance.: 3 (4df+5=-, +, -, -)
Jan 11 23:44:01 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice opens up on the doctor
Jan 11 23:44:01 <Dr_Kens> "Doctor, you know me. I am not ill!"
Jan 11 23:44:02 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice opens up on the doctor: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
Jan 11 23:44:14 <Plague_Doctor> 4df+5
Jan 11 23:44:15 <Glacon> Plague_Doctor: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
Jan 11 23:44:39 <Artemis> 4df+5 Tagging CC | Center mass twice, center mask once
Jan 11 23:44:39 <Glacon> Artemis: Tagging CC | Center mass twice, center mask once: 5 (4df+5=-, +, +, -)
Jan 11 23:44:59 <Plague_Doctor> 4df+5 oh no
Jan 11 23:45:00 <Glacon> Plague_Doctor: oh no: 3 (4df+5=0, -, 0, -)
Jan 11 23:45:14 <Dr_Kens> "I just need the equipment! Things are differ-" He blanches at the gunfire.
Jan 11 23:45:27 * Doctor_Light is now known as Light
Jan 11 23:46:13 <Plague_Doctor> The Doctor is made of stern stuff, he gets hit, but seems unperturbed by Alice's gunfire. Artemis manages to hit him somewhere soft and he stumbles back a moment. The mask bleeds as your face would had you been shot there,
Jan 11 23:46:44 <Praetor> "Control yourself Kens." Tau's voice is a low hiss after the gunfire.
Jan 11 23:47:26 <Dr_Kens> "All you do is kill, Tau! That's all we ever do! How many times to we save those we know, those we trust, and those we love?"
Jan 11 23:47:47 <Praetor> …
Jan 11 23:47:48 <Maddy> <Shut up Kens, t-there is litterally no reason to keep this thing alive.>
Jan 11 23:47:50 <Praetor> Threshold reached.
Jan 11 23:47:55 <Dexanote> Oh.
Jan 11 23:48:01 <Artemis> Artemis keeps an eye on the doctor, but eyes Doctor Kens nervously….
Jan 11 23:48:27 <Dexanote> Myr glances at Kensington, running backwards a bit to GTFO away from the COgwork Pope.
Jan 11 23:49:11 <Praetor> 4df+7 Defend yourself Kens.
Jan 11 23:49:12 <Glacon> Praetor: Defend yourself Kens.: 8 (4df+7=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 11 23:49:15 <Plague_Doctor> 4df+4 The Plague Doctor lunges forward at Kens, attempting to tear into his suit.
Jan 11 23:49:15 <Glacon> Plague_Doctor: The Plague Doctor lunges forward at Kens, attempting to tear into his suit.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Jan 11 23:49:17 <Artemis> He sees that look on her face. "Mentor…" Is the Plague Doctor still stranding?
Jan 11 23:49:31 <Dr_Kens> 4df+3 pdef
Jan 11 23:49:31 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: pdef: 1 (4df+3=0, 0, -, -)
Jan 11 23:49:36 <Artemis> So he is. Artemis fires at PD again.
Jan 11 23:49:56 <Dr_Kens> "So be it."
Jan 11 23:49:57 <Artemis> 4df+5 CC again, a side step to get a better sight picture around Kens.
Jan 11 23:49:58 <Glacon> Artemis: CC again, a side step to get a better sight picture around Kens.: 5 (4df+5=0, -, 0, +)
Jan 11 23:49:58 <Dexanote> Myrtle shoots at the same time Art does.
Jan 11 23:50:02 <Plague_Doctor> Roll again for the doctor, kens.
Jan 11 23:50:07 <Dexanote> Or rather after.
Jan 11 23:50:17 <E4D> Pause.
Jan 11 23:50:19 <Dr_Kens> 4df+3 pdef for the doc.
Jan 11 23:50:20 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: pdef for the doc.: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Jan 11 23:51:35 <Plague_Doctor> Kens' suit is now breached, but he doctor hasn't touched him yet. Waiting on Tau
Jan 11 23:52:34 <Praetor> 4df+5 Keep rolling, Kens.
Jan 11 23:52:34 <Glacon> Praetor: Keep rolling, Kens.: 7 (4df+5=+, +, -, +)
Jan 11 23:52:41 <Dr_Kens> 4df+3 def
Jan 11 23:52:42 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: def: 1 (4df+3=-, +, -, -)
Jan 11 23:53:08 <Praetor> 4df+5 Once more.
Jan 11 23:53:09 <Glacon> Praetor: Once more.: 6 (4df+5=0, +, -, +)
Jan 11 23:53:16 <Dr_Kens> 4df+3 Come on, Glacon. Please.
Jan 11 23:53:16 <Artemis> "Mentor, NO!" Fuck, so many things happening!
Jan 11 23:53:17 <Glacon> Dr_Kens: Come on, Glacon. Please.: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
Jan 11 23:53:46 <Praetor> I will describe.
Jan 11 23:54:46 <Praetor> Ken's hand reaches out and grips the Doctor by his throat, lifting him from the ground with a strength that is not the doctor's own.
Jan 11 23:55:06 <Praetor> Please to be rolling the defense, Plague Doctor.
Jan 11 23:55:29 <Plague_Doctor> 4df+5
Jan 11 23:55:30 <Glacon> Plague_Doctor: 5 (4df+5=+, -, 0, 0)
Jan 11 23:55:46 <Praetor> 4df+7 Sincerity
Jan 11 23:55:47 <Glacon> Praetor: Sincerity: 7 (4df+7=+, +, -, -)
Jan 11 23:56:39 <Praetor> Tau holds both hands to her head, as Ken's vise like grip closes on the SCP's throat.
Jan 11 23:58:08 <Artemis> Artemis holsters his weapon and steps back behind Tau, waiting for her to… do… whatever it is she's doing to the SCP….
Jan 11 23:58:44 <Dr_Kens> Kens' eyes widen and his breathing pants, "Wh…wha…"
Jan 11 23:59:10 <Maddy> Alice isn't really sure what to do, this is getting a little sureal for her
Jan 11 23:59:48 <Praetor> The bullets enter the Plague Doctor's body as soon as his neck is snapped, and the arm throws the body aside.
Jan 12 00:00:26 <Maddy> Pause
Jan 12 00:01:11 <Plague_Doctor> Myrtle, roll for shooting earlier
Jan 12 00:02:21 <Dexanote> 4df+7 using the scaling maneuver, dropping Stealth, +1 for Resistor || Myrtle steps in, pushes the barrel of the Resistor under the Plague Doctor's armpit, and fires.
Jan 12 00:02:22 <Glacon> Dexanote: using the scaling maneuver, dropping Stealth, +1 for Resistor || Myrtle steps in, pushes the barrel of the Resistor under the Plague Doctor's armpit, and fires.: 5 (4df+7=-, +, -, -)
Jan 12 00:03:18 <Plague_Doctor> The Doctor's neck doesn't quite snap, but he is flung limply across the room, laying motionless but breathing.
Jan 12 00:04:14 <Praetor> The arm turns on Kens, the vise finding a good spot on his own master's throat, and choking him.
Jan 12 00:04:31 <Maddy> <Tau!>
Jan 12 00:04:33 <Dr_Kens> "T…Tau…you… /bitch/ "
Jan 12 00:04:54 <Dr_Kens> "…better…better by…the Church's hand…than by…the Foundations!"
Jan 12 00:05:20 <Praetor> Purple spots mark the arrival of a Ken's train to knockoutville, incapping him.
Jan 12 00:05:37 <Dexanote> No, Kens. No. By your hand.
Jan 12 00:05:58 <Dr_Kens> "So…so much…good…bye…Jillia-"
Jan 12 00:06:05 <Praetor> Tau coughs once, snarls, and spits a gobule of blood across the floor. "I have had it with the insane doctors around here."
Jan 12 00:06:13 <Maddy> Alice moves over. <Jesus…I though you w-were going to kill him.>
Jan 12 00:06:17 <Artemis> Artemis covers the 'dead' SCP just to make sure.
Jan 12 00:07:11 <Dr_Kens> He coughs under his suit, into his mask.
Jan 12 00:07:15 <Maddy> She makes sure Kens isn't going to aspirate then moves over to the doctor.
Jan 12 00:07:50 <Nioki> Alanoch stands back. He seems vaguely irritated, but little more.
Jan 12 00:07:56 <Maddy> Alice dumps a mag into his head.
Jan 12 00:08:23 <Plague_Doctor> The breathing stops sometime halfway through the shooting, it's kinda gross.
Jan 12 00:09:02 <Plague_Doctor> It takes about 12 seconds for Alice to empty her gun. The doctor's head is pretty much paste now.
Jan 12 00:09:05 <Praetor> Tau mutters and puts her back to a wall, sliding to the floor, slightly disgusted with herself.
Jan 12 00:09:25 <Maddy> «Jason?»
Jan 12 00:09:30 <E4D> «Send it.»
Jan 12 00:09:35 <Maddy> «Site secure.»
Jan 12 00:09:45 <E4D> «Copy that.»
Jan 12 00:09:59 <Maddy> She turns to Kens. <What do we do with him?>
Jan 12 00:10:09 * Plague_Doctor has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Jan 12 00:10:18 <Dr_Kens> Kens coughs. "A…Alice…"
Jan 12 00:10:19 <Dexanote> Myrtle aims at Kens.
Jan 12 00:10:33 <Dr_Kens> He points at his pack.
Jan 12 00:11:03 <Dr_Kens> "S…something. For…for john."
Jan 12 00:11:11 <E4D> Kens is unconscious.
Jan 12 00:11:35 <Dr_Kens> Redactged.
Jan 12 00:11:58 <Maddy> Alice aims too, though she's pretty sure he's not much of a threat. <What's in there?>
Jan 12 00:12:11 <Dr_Kens> "Out…outermost…pocket, note."
Jan 12 00:12:35 <Maddy> Alice moves over and removes the note. <What is t-this?>
Jan 12 00:12:53 <Dr_Kens> "It's…it's for…John. Memories."
Jan 12 00:13:35 <Maddy> She rolls her eyes, not that you can see and puts it back. <You're alive, d-dude. Don't n-need to give out will just yet.>
Jan 12 00:13:35 <Dr_Kens> He starts to breathe more heavily, lightly. "Just…give him. I'm…not go…back…"
Jan 12 00:13:50 <Maddy> <…wut.>
Jan 12 00:13:50 <Dr_Kens> "Please…leave…me here."
Jan 12 00:14:14 <Maddy> Alice takes a deep breath, letting it out again before hitting her radio. «Jason?»
Jan 12 00:14:26 <E4D> «Alice, start- break. Go ahead.»
Jan 12 00:14:40 <Maddy> «K-kens is r-requesting h-he stay at the s-site when we leave.»
Jan 12 00:15:10 <E4D> «*What*? Is he injured?»
Jan 12 00:15:52 <Maddy> «Not b-badly, but I think h-he'd want to stay anyways…» she looks at the sad man.
Jan 12 00:16:58 <Maddy> «Maybe hes better here…it's secure, and w-we could leave some things for him.»
Jan 12 00:17:49 <E4D> «Ain't forcin' no one to come along. Give it another sweep and unseal the hatches, and we can start stripping the place.»
Jan 12 00:18:32 <Praetor> "[…forgive our trepasses, as we forgive those who trepass against us…]" Not Broken God. But it'll do.
Jan 12 00:18:41 <Maddy> «Roger that.» Alice nods to Kens, then the others as she takes the note again. <You heard him. L-lets get this done, double time.>
Jan 12 00:18:50 <Dr_Kens> Just before he passes out, he smiles at the news.
Jan 12 00:20:19 <Nioki> "Well. After this, I would appreciate it if someone would give me access to whatever data this site has."