The Great Pumpkin

Oct 29 20:27:03 <Ragazzo> Dusty wanders to his room, having finished hte coffee. He wants to put on his coat.
Oct 29 20:27:52 <Dexanote> Dusty finds a fully matured, ripe, lush pumpkin growing in Andra's pot.
Oct 29 20:27:54 <Adhelami> "Our pohnpohn had balls of fur on their ends… They are named pohnpohn for when they… ah… wiggle their little feet at things."
Oct 29 20:28:01 <Adhelami> Bat bat. Pohn Pohn.
Oct 29 20:29:16 <MisterFlames> "That does sound nice." Midnight's paws have sharp claws, however.
Oct 29 20:29:45 * Strife has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 29 20:30:20 <Ragazzo> He is silent, and then it starts. A quiet, furious seething *hiss* of rage venting that stops suddenly. His mind swirls as he storms up to the deck, hands taking turns in deliberately chalking additional seals all the way down his forearms.
Oct 29 20:30:30 <Ragazzo> 4df4 Occult maneuver
Oct 29 20:30:33 * Nioki has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 29 20:30:35 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Occult maneuver
Oct 29 20:30:35 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Occult maneuver: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 29 20:30:41 <Ragazzo> |:
Oct 29 20:30:44 <Laito> Alex wanders out onto the deck.
Oct 29 20:30:53 <Dexanote> Shank's out on deck, as usual.
Oct 29 20:30:55 <Ragazzo> He is too god damn angry to think.
Oct 29 20:31:25 <Adhelami> She motions to his tail, "This, I mean…" She then looks up… "Dahn Dusty..?"
Oct 29 20:31:32 <Laito> "How ya doin, Shank? I apologize if I upset you earlier."
Oct 29 20:31:42 <Maddy> Her tai*
Oct 29 20:31:46 <Laito> Alex never sounds terribly genuine.
Oct 29 20:31:51 <MisterFlames> Midnight's tail twitches.
Oct 29 20:31:53 <Adhelami> her*
Oct 29 20:32:00 <Dexanote> "You suck."
Oct 29 20:32:19 <Dexanote> He was burned and bashed by briefcasechick.
Oct 29 20:32:19 <Ragazzo> He storms right up to shank, and shoves both fists into his 'chest'. They ignite on the impact.
Oct 29 20:32:30 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 All points, -2, blah blah
Oct 29 20:32:30 <Glacon> Ragazzo: All points, -2, blah blah: 8 (4df+6=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 29 20:32:38 <Laito> "Whatd- HEY!"
Oct 29 20:32:48 <Dexanote> 4df+3 oh god || "FFF-"
Oct 29 20:32:48 <Glacon> Dexanote: oh god || "FFF-": 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:32:51 <Maddy> "Woah what the fuck?
Oct 29 20:32:58 <Maddy> Alice jumps up!
Oct 29 20:33:02 * Adhelami gasps sharply, crying out.
Oct 29 20:33:05 <Ragazzo> "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU"
Oct 29 20:33:10 <Maddy> "HEYHEY!"
Oct 29 20:33:29 <E4D> 4df+6 IFF Jason levels his rifle at Dusty and pops a shot into his leg.
Oct 29 20:33:30 <Glacon> E4D: IFF Jason levels his rifle at Dusty and pops a shot into his leg.: 7 (4df+6=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 29 20:34:01 <Laito> Alex slips his hands into his pockets.
Oct 29 20:34:04 <Dexanote> Shank's chest splinters, blazing like it was hit by a grenade. The chain is visible.
Oct 29 20:34:19 <E4D> Down by the calf.
Oct 29 20:34:41 <Maddy> Alice has no idea what to do, should she put Shank out? Aaaaah1
Oct 29 20:35:04 <Dexanote> Compel "I get Boners from Pain"
Oct 29 20:35:19 <E4D> "Put him out!" Jason pulls his camelbak off and tosses it to Alice.
Oct 29 20:35:22 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Dusty is so god damn mad.
Oct 29 20:35:23 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty is so god damn mad.: 7 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 20:35:32 <Maddy> Alice puts Shank out!
Oct 29 20:35:39 <Dexanote> Shank is put out!
Oct 29 20:35:39 <Maddy> SPLASH!
Oct 29 20:35:41 <Dexanote> "FUCK."
Oct 29 20:35:47 <Dexanote> "WHAT THE FUCK."
Oct 29 20:36:01 <Maddy> "Guys please…we were doign so well."
Oct 29 20:36:09 <Ragazzo> "NO. NO GOD DAMN IT." He is not even fazed as the bullet grazes him.
Oct 29 20:36:11 <E4D> 4df+4 Athletics. Jason drops his stance, getting ready to charge.
Oct 29 20:36:11 <Dexanote> 4df+5 He spinkicks immediately after bring put out.
Oct 29 20:36:12 <Glacon> E4D: Athletics. Jason drops his stance, getting ready to charge.: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:36:12 <Glacon> Dexanote: He spinkicks immediately after bring put out.: 6 (4df+5=0, -, +, +)
Oct 29 20:36:24 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Argh
Oct 29 20:36:25 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Argh: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 29 20:36:37 <MisterFlames> Midnight just watches, not even sure what is going on.
Oct 29 20:36:56 <Dexanote> "The FUCK is yor problem, Dustin."
Oct 29 20:36:58 <E4D> «I NEED A FIGHTER ON DECK. BRING FLEXCUFFS."
Oct 29 20:37:08 <Ragazzo> Dusty drops on his back but rolsl forward, pouncing on shank and just wahales on him over and over.
Oct 29 20:37:14 <E4D> 4df+6 Jason charges Dusty, in with a tackle.
Oct 29 20:37:14 <Glacon> E4D: Jason charges Dusty, in with a tackle.: 6 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:37:26 <Dexanote> 4df+5 Shank lunges and punches Jason out of the way
Oct 29 20:37:26 <Glacon> Dexanote: Shank lunges and punches Jason out of the way: 7 (4df+5=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 20:37:28 <Maddy> Aice totes has flexcuffs
Oct 29 20:37:34 <Ragazzo> 4df You had your turn already ech.
Oct 29 20:37:34 <Glacon> Ragazzo: You had your turn already ech.: -1 (4df=-, +, 0, -)
Oct 29 20:37:36 <Dexanote> "HES MINE NOW."
Oct 29 20:37:58 <Maddy> Alice sees the futility… "J-jason…"
Oct 29 20:38:05 <E4D> Jason's knocked back. Damage?
Oct 29 20:38:08 <Dexanote> No
Oct 29 20:38:28 <Adhelami> "PLEASE! STOP!"
Oct 29 20:38:31 <Dexanote> "I asked what the fuck."
Oct 29 20:38:52 <Ragazzo> "YOU STOLE IT. YOU STOLE THE ONLY THING SHE LEFT ME!"
Oct 29 20:39:06 <Dexanote> "STOLE WHAT."
Oct 29 20:39:34 <E4D> "Dusty, What the *FUCK* is wrong with you?"
Oct 29 20:39:36 <Ragazzo> " ANDRA'S SOIL YOU FUCKING AUGH!" Tears of rage.
Oct 29 20:39:43 <E4D> "SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN, BACK UP AND BREATHE."
Oct 29 20:40:38 <Dexanote> He pauses, and laughs. That disgusting lagh, a drowning vulture. He hurls the Scythe into the sky, looking at Dusty."
Oct 29 20:40:57 <Laito> "Aaaand there it goes," Alex breathes.
Oct 29 20:41:23 <Ragazzo> Singed, bleeding fists continue to hammer into shank, not doing much. Dusty glances up, and then looks down. He strikes a match.
Oct 29 20:41:40 <Maddy> Alice backs up a little. "Jason please."
Oct 29 20:41:43 <Ragazzo> 4df Tapping shank's flammable aspect, burning damage?
Oct 29 20:41:44 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Tapping shank's flammable aspect, burning damage?: 0 (4df=-, +, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:41:51 <PaulS_laptop> At this point, john, who was apparently watching, sips coffee
Oct 29 20:41:58 <PaulS_laptop> "five bucks on Shank"
Oct 29 20:42:07 <Dexanote> 4df-1 Oh shit. -2, plus Compel…
Oct 29 20:42:07 <Glacon> Dexanote: Oh shit. -2, plus Compel…: -2 (4df-1=0, -, -, +)
Oct 29 20:42:10 <Waxx> Dmitri steps outside, holding a can of soup.
Oct 29 20:42:24 <Dexanote> It's a little spark. Then it grows. The Chainshank screams.
Oct 29 20:42:25 <Waxx> "What in the hell?"
Oct 29 20:42:41 <Adhelami> "You can't let them kil" She gasps sharply at the flame.
Oct 29 20:43:02 <PaulS_laptop> "Shank can't be offed thaqt way, Adhelami. Chill."
Oct 29 20:43:03 <Dexanote> 4df+5 He kicks straight forward, THIS IS CHAINSHANK.
Oct 29 20:43:04 <Glacon> Dexanote: He kicks straight forward, THIS IS CHAINSHANK.: 7 (4df+5=+, +, +, -)
Oct 29 20:43:22 <Ragazzo> The flame that envelops shank is different, a vivid furious roange and it clings to him, wrapping the scarecrow and sinking in. It does not flicker out, ever.
Oct 29 20:43:23 <PaulS_laptop> siiiip
Oct 29 20:43:31 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Defense
Oct 29 20:43:32 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Defense: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 20:43:33 <Soulless> Alicel pulls Adhelami away from the fighting and the fire. Shit dude.
Oct 29 20:43:40 <Dexanote> Dusty catches the leg.
Oct 29 20:43:46 <Ragazzo> Dusty grabs shank's leg, and rips it off.
Oct 29 20:43:53 <Waxx> Dmitri takes a spoonful of soup, then sets the can on a convenient railing.
Oct 29 20:43:53 <Maddy> "If w-we try to interfere, m-many more could get hurt, Adhel…" Alice is fighting the urge to fuck shit up
Oct 29 20:44:16 <Dexanote> The other splits; he skitters back, setting up for…
Oct 29 20:44:24 <Waxx> He cups his hands around his mouth and shouts to Dusty, "HEY ASS HOLE, WE ARE ON A BOAT IN CASE YOU FORGOT."
Oct 29 20:44:25 <PaulS_laptop> "Let 'em fight. They'll chill out after they're done"
Oct 29 20:44:37 * Adhelami is very horrified… "A-Are you sure??"
Oct 29 20:44:43 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows and shoves the flaming limb at shank's head.
Oct 29 20:44:49 <PaulS_laptop> "yeah"
Oct 29 20:44:49 <Ragazzo> 4df Stab
Oct 29 20:44:49 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Stab: -1 (4df=0, -, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:44:56 <Dexanote> 4df+5 Its arms split, its head splits; a whirring tree of pointy sticks, barrleing towards Dusty.
Oct 29 20:44:56 <Glacon> Dexanote: Its arms split, its head splits; a whirring tree of pointy sticks, barrleing towards Dusty.: 2 (4df+5=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 29 20:44:59 <Soulless> "Alice is right, Adhelami."
Oct 29 20:45:14 <Waxx> "WITH YOUR STELLAR RECORD OF BEING UNABLE TO CONTROL YOUR FUCKING FLAMES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO HOLD OFF ON THAT."
Oct 29 20:45:17 <E4D> "DMITRI! GET DUSTY!"
Oct 29 20:45:28 <Waxx> "OKAY!" Dmitri draws his sidearm.
Oct 29 20:45:39 <PaulS_laptop> Siiiip
Oct 29 20:45:43 <Dexanote> That was Def. -4.
Oct 29 20:45:55 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Occult Maneuver for the kitty.
Oct 29 20:45:55 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Occult Maneuver for the kitty.: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Oct 29 20:45:55 <E4D> 4df+4 Athletics. Jason gets ready for another charge, slinging his rifle. Better weight distribution.
Oct 29 20:45:56 <Glacon> E4D: Athletics. Jason gets ready for another charge, slinging his rifle. Better weight distribution.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
Oct 29 20:46:00 <Waxx> The Makarov comes out, the hammer is drawn back. Dmitri levels it at Dusty's arm and fires.
Oct 29 20:46:05 <Waxx> Tagging professional russian!
Oct 29 20:46:19 <Waxx> 4df+7 Put Dusty down
Oct 29 20:46:20 <Glacon> Waxx: Put Dusty down: 7 (4df+7=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:46:52 <E4D> 4df+6 Tagging maneuver. Jason charges again, arms wide.
Oct 29 20:46:53 <Glacon> E4D: Tagging maneuver. Jason charges again, arms wide.: 5 (4df+6=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 29 20:46:55 <Dexanote> Shank's dinged back, 1 HP left. He winds back together, a rough approzimation of what he should look like. "STOP THAT."
Oct 29 20:47:08 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Dusty cares not for tiny giant arm bullet wounds right now
Oct 29 20:47:08 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Dusty cares not for tiny giant arm bullet wounds right now: 2 (4df+4=-, -, -, +)
Oct 29 20:47:19 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Versus jason
Oct 29 20:47:20 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Versus jason: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Oct 29 20:47:36 <Ragazzo> He elbows jason in the face and presses his attack no shank.
Oct 29 20:47:40 <Ragazzo> Or, no.
Oct 29 20:47:46 <Ragazzo> He just slips away.
Oct 29 20:47:51 <Ragazzo> And presses the attack.
Oct 29 20:48:13 <E4D> "TAKE DUSTY DOWN!"
Oct 29 20:48:19 <E4D> "FUCK! HIT HIS ASS!"
Oct 29 20:48:24 <PaulS_laptop> "Hold my coffee for a second" he passes his mug to Adhelami, racking the handle on the PDW
Oct 29 20:48:26 <Waxx> Dmitri fires again.
Oct 29 20:48:27 <Dexanote> 4df+5 He launches over Jason and onto Dusty. Claws.
Oct 29 20:48:28 <Glacon> Dexanote: He launches over Jason and onto Dusty. Claws.: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, -, +)
Oct 29 20:48:33 <Waxx> Tagging Slav Shit and Professional Russian at the same time
Oct 29 20:48:37 <Dexanote> "LEAVE HIM TO ME."
Oct 29 20:48:37 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Defense
Oct 29 20:48:38 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Defense: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Oct 29 20:48:38 * Adhelami takes it, eyes wide, "Please don't kill him..!!"
Oct 29 20:48:39 <E4D> "JUST GET HIM DOWN! SHIT!"
Oct 29 20:48:40 <Waxx> 4df+9 Drop Dusty
Oct 29 20:48:41 <Glacon> Waxx: Drop Dusty: 12 (4df+9=+, 0, +, +)
Oct 29 20:48:49 <E4D> O_O
Oct 29 20:48:56 <Ragazzo> O_O
Oct 29 20:50:04 <Waxx> The slide rocks back, a single shell tumbles end over end into the water.
Oct 29 20:50:17 <PaulS_laptop> John very calmly starts walking over to the fray.
Oct 29 20:50:27 <Waxx> Dmitri steps forward, Makarov held in his right hand, and swivels to aim at Shank.
Oct 29 20:50:30 <Waxx> "YOU ARE NEXT, SCARE CROW."
Oct 29 20:50:50 * Dawny (~ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 20:50:59 <Waxx> "PUT THAT FUCKING FIRE OUT NOW, OR I WILL. SOMEHOW."
Oct 29 20:51:08 * Dexa (ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 20:51:19 <Ragazzo> Dusty is unconscious because jesus fuck a 12.
Oct 29 20:51:48 <PaulS_laptop> John hangs the PDW again, then takes a knee by Dusty
Oct 29 20:51:49 <Soulless> Alicel runs to Dusty, picks him up, and drags him away from Shank as fast as he can.
Oct 29 20:52:11 <PaulS_laptop> «Kay, we got wounded on deck.»
Oct 29 20:52:11 * Adhelami is only further terrified of Dmitri, now.
Oct 29 20:52:14 <E4D> "Jesus, FUCK."
Oct 29 20:52:19 <Dexa> 4df+5 He smashes ALICEL in the head.
Oct 29 20:52:20 <Glacon> Dexa: He smashes ALICEL in the head.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 29 20:52:27 <Dawny> «Copy, who is it and are they bleeding?»
Oct 29 20:52:27 <E4D> «MEDICAL PERSONNEL, on deck *now*!»
Oct 29 20:52:29 <Soulless> 4df+4 Ow
Oct 29 20:52:29 <Glacon> Soulless: Ow: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:52:30 <Dexa> "FUCK OFF."
Oct 29 20:52:34 <Dexa> "HE'S MINE."
Oct 29 20:52:40 <PaulS_laptop> «Dusty and yes»
Oct 29 20:52:42 <E4D> PAUSE
Oct 29 20:52:46 <Dexa> [PAUSE]
Oct 29 20:52:50 <Waxx> The VCR pauses!
Oct 29 20:52:56 <Dawny> Kay grabs a medkit and races on deck. "What the fuck is going on?"
Oct 29 20:55:29 * Dexanote_ (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.AB16CE54-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 20:56:01 <E4D> "Everyone, back the fuck off! It's over! Shank?" Jason gets up warily, stepping away from the fire-singed reaper.
Oct 29 20:56:06 * Dexanote has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 29 20:56:40 <E4D> He warily eases over towards the bleeding Dusty.
Oct 29 20:56:44 <Dawny> 4df+4 Medical maneuver. Kay kneels by Dusty and checks his pulse and looks his wounds over.
Oct 29 20:56:44 <Glacon> Dawny: Medical maneuver. Kay kneels by Dusty and checks his pulse and looks his wounds over.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 29 20:56:50 * Dexanote_ is now known as Dexanote
Oct 29 20:57:02 <E4D> He holsters his sidearm.
Oct 29 20:57:13 <Waxx> Dmitri steps over Dusty's body, trying to stand between shank and Dusty/Kay.
Oct 29 20:57:17 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Dexanote
Oct 29 20:57:18 <Ragazzo> It looks like passed out from being that god damn batshit pissed.
Oct 29 20:57:26 <Adhelami> "…Dahn Dusty? Is he ok??"
Oct 29 20:57:27 <Ragazzo> The wounds are not that bad.
Oct 29 20:57:33 <Dexanote> There is a low rumbling.
Oct 29 20:58:02 <Soulless> Alicel takes the hit. "NO. HE IS NOT. " He huffs at Shank and backs off to Dusty.
Oct 29 20:58:21 <Dawny> 4df+6 Kay cleans and bandages his wounds. She grabs the smelling salts and tries to wake Dusty.
Oct 29 20:58:21 <Glacon> Dawny: Kay cleans and bandages his wounds. She grabs the smelling salts and tries to wake Dusty.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:58:27 <Waxx> It should be noted that Dmitri has shot Dusty twice!
Oct 29 20:58:34 <PaulS_laptop> "He'll be fine."
Oct 29 20:58:43 <Dawny> "Anyone gonna answer me?"
Oct 29 20:58:54 <Ragazzo> 4df Token wound roll?
Oct 29 20:58:55 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Token wound roll?: -1 (4df=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 20:59:02 <Soulless> "Dusty and Shank got in a fight. Again. This time with more violent consequences."
Oct 29 20:59:07 <PaulS_laptop> "Honestly, I have no idea"
Oct 29 20:59:08 <Dexanote> The rumbling grows louder; almost like drums. everyone can hear it.
Oct 29 20:59:35 * Adhelami looks up…
Oct 29 20:59:37 <Ragazzo> Dusty wakes up, and immediately hauls his ass to his feet, lunging at wher eh thoiinks shank is. He lands on his face.
Oct 29 20:59:53 <Dawny> "STAYTHEFUCKDOWN!"
Oct 29 21:00:05 <PaulS_laptop> "hm?"
Oct 29 21:00:25 <Soulless> Alicel looks around.
Oct 29 21:00:32 <Dexanote> There's a lurch; and everyone is falling through the dark, the dark dark of #afteractionmission .Whoever wasn't taken, remains on the boat. .
Oct 29 21:01:55 <Soulless> Alicel is in the darkness. This reminds him a lot of when he sleeps.
Oct 29 21:02:17 <Ragazzo> Dusty is in his own personal darkness. OF RAEG
Oct 29 21:02:40 <PaulS_laptop> John is in darkness. He continues to sip the coffee. siiip
Oct 29 21:02:46 * Adhelami is terrified..! It's like being sent to another world all over again… D:
Oct 29 21:02:46 <PaulS_laptop> he's out of Give A Fuck
Oct 29 21:02:46 <Laito> It's peaceful here. Alex probes the dark with his senses.
Oct 29 21:02:50 <Dexanote> It’s dark. Night time. As you come to, you notice that you seem to be in the front yard of an abandoned, ruined farmhouse. That’s all you can be certain of; a deep fog obscures the sky. All around the yard and beyond, you make out that the local flora is incredibly overgrown, rustling in the dark. You can make out a few other lamps in the distance, as well as dark, hilly structures through…
Oct 29 21:02:52 <Dexanote> …the fog. In the distance you can make out a few static points of red light, high in the air.
Oct 29 21:02:54 <Dexanote> pause
Oct 29 21:03:00 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 29 21:03:00 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Oct 29 21:03:00 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Oct 29 21:04:33 <Dexanote> unpause
Oct 29 21:05:17 <Soulless> Alicel looks around for the others. "Hello? Anyone here?"
Oct 29 21:05:22 <Ragazzo> Dusty makes right for the farmhouse.
Oct 29 21:05:24 <E4D> Jason takes a few ragged, hollow breaths, looking around. "Sound off!"
Oct 29 21:05:30 <Ragazzo> No fucks given about anything else.
Oct 29 21:05:33 <PaulS_laptop> "Still alive"
Oct 29 21:05:39 <Dexanote> A couple people are absent
Oct 29 21:05:42 <Maddy> Alice looks around. "I'm ok…"
Oct 29 21:05:45 <Laito> "Yeah…"
Oct 29 21:05:50 <Dawny> "Corpsman here"
Oct 29 21:05:57 <Soulless> "Dusty where are you going?"
Oct 29 21:06:02 <PaulS_laptop> the faint scraping sound of the PDW coming off it's hanger stud is audible
Oct 29 21:06:10 <Ragazzo> "To kill shank. He's here, somewhere!"
Oct 29 21:06:10 <Soulless> Alicel grabs Dusty's shoulder and tries to stop him.
Oct 29 21:06:15 <PaulS_laptop> "Anybody know where the fuck we are?"
Oct 29 21:06:28 * lumancer has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 29 21:06:41 <Dawny> "I gave trying to figure that shit out."
Oct 29 21:06:44 <Laito> "I have some theories, but none good enough to speak on."
Oct 29 21:06:45 <E4D> "Dusty! Why the fuck are you after Shank?"
Oct 29 21:07:21 <Adhelami> Suddenly, from elsewhere, there is a Bloody-murder scream crying out… Is that Adhelami's voice?
Oct 29 21:07:33 <Dexanote> Alright. Pause for the rules.
Oct 29 21:07:34 <Ragazzo> "He took my daughter's fucki-"
Oct 29 21:08:17 <Dexanote> I will call for combat. You must go and actually RP your fighting stuff. Explore.
Oct 29 21:08:20 <Dexanote> unpause
Oct 29 21:08:33 <E4D> "ADHEL! WHERE ARE YOU?"
Oct 29 21:08:38 <E4D> "COME TO MY VOICE!"
Oct 29 21:08:39 <Laito> 4df+6 Perception shift. Where is she?
Oct 29 21:08:40 <Glacon> Laito: Perception shift. Where is she?: 8 (4df+6=-, +, +, +)
Oct 29 21:08:59 <Ragazzo> Dusty is also looking for Adhelami , something s will always triumph over rage.
Oct 29 21:09:05 <Dexanote> Out and down the street
Oct 29 21:09:10 <Adhelami> There is no answer from her, except for what is the down-fall of a scream, and silence.
Oct 29 21:09:12 <E4D> "Dusty, did you *see* him take anything?"
Oct 29 21:09:16 <Dexanote> You appeared on the front lawn; she's off to the left
Oct 29 21:09:23 <Laito> Alex perks up, his sense snapping like a whip. Alex starts to run very intently toward the scream.
Oct 29 21:09:32 <Soulless> Alicel tries to figure out where her voice is coming from and starts following Alex.
Oct 29 21:09:45 <Ragazzo> "There was a god damn pumpkin in the pot, I know it was him."
Oct 29 21:09:55 <Dawny> Kay shoulders the medkit and brings her rifle to the low ready.
Oct 29 21:09:56 <Maddy> Alice stays close to Jason, she's got her pistol out.
Oct 29 21:09:59 <E4D> Jason edges closer to the farmhouse. Are there any doors open?
Oct 29 21:10:09 <Dexanote> They dash around the corner; the road is constricted by flora. Adhelami is sitting in the road just outside the field of vision, clutching her face.
Oct 29 21:10:22 <Ragazzo> Dusty sees alex is tending to adhel and just opens the door to the farmhouse stepping in.
Oct 29 21:10:22 <Adhelami> The sound of her crying, on the ground sounds out.
Oct 29 21:10:28 <Laito> Alex slows to a stop by her and crouches. "Adhelami?"
Oct 29 21:10:32 <Soulless> "Adhelami? What is wrong?" He runs to her side.
Oct 29 21:10:45 <Adhelami> There is blood dripping down her face on one cheek, "I…"
Oct 29 21:10:45 <PaulS_laptop> John takes a knee by Adhelami "Kay, need a medic here"
Oct 29 21:11:14 <Laito> Alex places his hands on the girl's shoulders. "What happene,d Adhelami?"
Oct 29 21:11:16 <Adhelami> "K-Kihn…" She shaking, holding her hands against one eye, pressing tightly…
Oct 29 21:11:21 * MisterFlames (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.16251B5-CRInys|SD#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.16251B5-CRInys|SD) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 29 21:11:22 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to MisterFlames
Oct 29 21:11:33 <E4D> «Where is she?»
Oct 29 21:11:35 <Soulless> "…Oh… no."
Oct 29 21:11:36 <Dawny> 4df+4 medical maneuver. Kay steps over and kneels next to Adhelami, checking her out.
Oct 29 21:11:37 <Glacon> Dawny: medical maneuver. Kay steps over and kneels next to Adhelami, checking her out.: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
Oct 29 21:11:41 <Laito> "I know," he says comfortingly. Alex hugs her tight.
Oct 29 21:11:45 <Soulless> He connects this shit quickly in his mind.
Oct 29 21:11:51 <Adhelami> She heaves a sob of pain…
Oct 29 21:12:07 <Adhelami> "M-My… He.."
Oct 29 21:12:29 <Maddy> «Hey, g-guys, talk to us.»
Oct 29 21:12:32 <Dawny> "What's wrong?" Kay takes an alcohol swab, dabbing the wound lightly.
Oct 29 21:12:32 <Laito> "Let Kay take care of you, we're right here. Alex shouts for Jason to direct him.
Oct 29 21:12:41 <PaulS_laptop> "You'll be alright, Adhelami. Doc'll fix you up. Then we kill whoever the fuck who did that"
Oct 29 21:12:50 <Adhelami> Her eye-socket is empty. She is missing an eye.
Oct 29 21:12:55 <Dawny> O_O
Oct 29 21:12:57 <Soulless> «Something happened to Adhelami. I think it was Shank. She is.. missing an eye.»
Oct 29 21:13:07 <Maddy> «..» Alice looks at Jason.
Oct 29 21:13:09 <Maddy> She mad.
Oct 29 21:13:10 <Dawny> "Shitshitshit"
Oct 29 21:13:22 <E4D> Jason nudges the door of the farmhouse open with his rifle, pausing for a moment at the radio traffic. He removes a magazine from his leg pouch and passes it to Alice.
Oct 29 21:13:24 <Dexanote> It's so cleanly cut…
Oct 29 21:13:29 <E4D> "Use these."
Oct 29 21:13:31 <Adhelami> She continues to hold it tightly, shaking… "I…"
Oct 29 21:13:57 <E4D> He swaps mags in his rifle, and ignites the pilot burner at the end of the underbarrel.
Oct 29 21:13:59 <Ragazzo> "…" Dusty has already moived ino the farmhouse, he freezes.
Oct 29 21:14:00 <PaulS_laptop> "You'll be okay, darlin. Kay, take care of her, i'll be back. Gonna start a fire."
Oct 29 21:14:06 <Ragazzo> "Jason, behind you."
Oct 29 21:14:08 <Maddy> Alice nods and loads up.
Oct 29 21:14:28 <Ragazzo> "There's something in that fog…"
Oct 29 21:14:37 <Adhelami> "A-Aleeks…" Titles? Now? Sorry to be rude, but, uh.
Oct 29 21:14:38 <PaulS_laptop> John begins the walk to the farmhouse, picking up speed as he goes. He swaps mags out for the ones with the little green tips.
Oct 29 21:14:38 <E4D> Jason spins, rifle up, finger tensing on the trigger.
Oct 29 21:14:56 <Ragazzo> "Sounds like fucking children."
Oct 29 21:15:02 <Ragazzo> "Laughing."
Oct 29 21:15:09 <Laito> Alex looks at her.
Oct 29 21:15:10 <Dawny> "I…I need you to move your hand honey…please" Kay goes white, so unprepared…
Oct 29 21:15:24 <E4D> Jason flicks his taclight on, wavng the muzzle around, checking his corners.
Oct 29 21:15:27 <Soulless> Alicel stays with Kay and Adhelami. He is no combat man. "Kay, is there anything I can do to help?"
Oct 29 21:15:39 <Ragazzo> He continues to explore the house.
Oct 29 21:15:54 <E4D> «John, by the farmhouse. I got me and Alice and Dusty. Some weird shit goin' on here."
Oct 29 21:15:54 <Dawny> "Gauze…I need a roll of gauze please" Kay shake slightly.
Oct 29 21:15:56 <Maddy> "….something's…not r-right." She stays close to Jason.
Oct 29 21:16:05 <PaulS_laptop> John has now arrived at the farmhouse. he takes up a position behind Alice
Oct 29 21:16:23 <E4D> Jason follows Dusty in, weapon up.
Oct 29 21:16:25 * Adhelami moves her bloodied hands away from her face. Tears and blood mix down that one cheek, into her mouth, dripping down her chin. It's /such/ a clean cut.
Oct 29 21:16:29 <Ragazzo> "…we should leave here…"
Oct 29 21:16:34 <Ragazzo> Dusty is staring at he TV.
Oct 29 21:16:36 <Dexanote> The farmhouse, I should describe. It's barely standing; upon closer inspection, it's just being held up by vines.
Oct 29 21:16:41 <Ragazzo> It's pitch black.
Oct 29 21:16:41 <Soulless> Alicel looks around for anything gauzey. He stares at the removed eye.
Oct 29 21:16:48 <Soulless> *eye socket
Oct 29 21:16:51 <Dexanote> EVERYTHING is so overgrown… corn, weeds, grass…
Oct 29 21:17:02 <PaulS_laptop> "Not til this place burns"
Oct 29 21:17:04 <PaulS_laptop> "All of it"
Oct 29 21:17:05 * Laito keys his radio. «Jason.»
Oct 29 21:17:11 <E4D> Jason turns to leave, his taclight spearing into the darkness. He leaves.
Oct 29 21:17:13 <E4D> «Send it.»
Oct 29 21:17:14 <Adhelami> Shank totally took that lovely, lovely fire-amber eye.
Oct 29 21:17:21 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows, after a moment.
Oct 29 21:17:33 <Soulless> Alicel hands Kay some gauze.
Oct 29 21:17:37 <Laito> «Everything Shank said the last few days… we need to take it seriously.»
Oct 29 21:17:45 <Maddy> "Something is just…wrong…Jason…"
Oct 29 21:17:54 <Dexanote> Quick call; Where is everyone.
Oct 29 21:17:58 <Dawny> Kay wipes the blood off her face, taking a deep breath. "Honey…this is going to hurt…do you trust me?"
Oct 29 21:18:00 <Maddy> Alice is with Jason.
Oct 29 21:18:03 * Laito by Adhelami.
Oct 29 21:18:04 <Dexanote> Where.
Oct 29 21:18:04 <Ragazzo> Dust yis just exiting hte house iwht jason.
Oct 29 21:18:05 <Dexanote> Location.
Oct 29 21:18:06 <E4D> «All personnel, you are weapons free.» Jason is stepping out of the house with Alice.
Oct 29 21:18:07 <Soulless> Alicel is with Adhelami, Kay, and Alex.
Oct 29 21:18:11 <PaulS_laptop> John has just exitted the house
Oct 29 21:18:17 <PaulS_laptop> "Somethin ain't right."
Oct 29 21:18:23 <Adhelami> "T-The pain is…" She heaves another sob. She can't help but double-over against Alex, avoiding Kay's hands a little…
Oct 29 21:18:31 <PaulS_laptop> «Figured we were»
Oct 29 21:18:40 <Laito> «I don't think this is Shank's doing, Jason. This is something else.»
Oct 29 21:18:43 <Dawny> "Shhh…I need you to trust me…"
Oct 29 21:18:50 <E4D> «*What*?»
Oct 29 21:19:04 <E4D> «Something *else* that fucking takes eyes and overgrows shit?»
Oct 29 21:19:06 <Dexanote> The house creaks, followed by a crack.
Oct 29 21:19:12 <Laito> «I don't know how to explain it to you. I just know what Shank told me.»
Oct 29 21:19:17 <Dexanote> It sags to the side.
Oct 29 21:19:22 <Laito> «I think he's been picked.»
Oct 29 21:19:30 <Maddy> Alice turns to face the house.
Oct 29 21:19:35 <Soulless> Alicel is… somewhat marvelling at the socket. It was such a clean cut. A lovely cu- He turns to the noise of the house.
Oct 29 21:19:40 <E4D> Jason sprints away, grabbing Alice's sleeve and dragging her with him, spinning and backpedalling to face the house.
Oct 29 21:19:49 <Maddy> Alice goes!
Oct 29 21:19:56 <Dexanote> The house slowly, slowly collapses.
Oct 29 21:19:58 <Ragazzo> Dusty is doing his damnedest to distance himself from the house as well.
Oct 29 21:20:07 <Adhelami> The shaking girl pulls her hand down again, to try and let Kay do her thing…
Oct 29 21:20:16 <E4D> «… I mean it… you shoot first and ask questions later, people.»
Oct 29 21:20:30 <E4D> «You see Shank… use your best judgement.»
Oct 29 21:20:33 <Dexanote> It feels like the brush and plants are closer than before…
Oct 29 21:20:38 <Dawny> 4df+8 Tagging Trauma Care. Kay cleans the eye socket, trying to be as gentle as she can. She packs the empty socket with gauze, adding another layer over it and taping it down. "Honey, there's not much I can do…I'm so sorry…"
Oct 29 21:20:38 <Glacon> Dawny: Tagging Trauma Care. Kay cleans the eye socket, trying to be as gentle as she can. She packs the empty socket with gauze, adding another layer over it and taping it down. "Honey, there's not much I can do…I'm so sorry…": 8 (4df+8=0, 0, +, -)
Oct 29 21:20:39 <Dexanote> Constricting.
Oct 29 21:20:55 <E4D> "TIGHTEN UP TO ME."
Oct 29 21:21:02 <Ragazzo> "…god damn it…"
Oct 29 21:21:03 <Dexanote> There ARE a couple lights lit down the street.
Oct 29 21:21:06 <PaulS_laptop> «And the Lord said unto me, I will set you high in my artillery. And I will set you to burn….burn I shall»
Oct 29 21:21:19 <Ragazzo> Dusty shifts to be closer to the others he's with, putting his back to them.
Oct 29 21:21:31 <Dawny> Kay grabs a needle and cleans a spot on her arm, then injects the warm amber liquid.
Oct 29 21:21:33 <Maddy> "R-right…"
Oct 29 21:21:38 * Adhelami takes the pain well, gripping onto Alex and Alicel during the whole thing…
Oct 29 21:21:41 <PaulS_laptop> John tightens up takingt a position to Jason's left rear
Oct 29 21:21:43 <Laito> Alex pulls himself regretfully from Adhelami and paces a short distance away.
Oct 29 21:21:44 <E4D> Jason sweeps the flamethrower around them, walking a circle around the little group, splay-burning the ground around them.
Oct 29 21:22:13 <Laito> "WHERE ARE YOU, SHANK?" he shouts calmly. "WHAT NOW, HUH?"
Oct 29 21:22:15 <Dawny> "Shh…It's okay honey…it's okay…the pain will go soon."
Oct 29 21:22:18 <E4D> He empties the cylinder, popping it and dropping it to his drop pouch and inserting another.
Oct 29 21:22:21 <Ragazzo> "I'd turn this whole place to ash if I could…."
Oct 29 21:22:57 <PaulS_laptop> John starts beating against the plate under his shirt, frantically, before ripping the shirt off and taking off the plate carrier
Oct 29 21:23:05 * Adhelami grabs at him a little, trying to see him on her blind side… She goes back to holding her now-taped eye. She just shivers and shakes and cries quietly.
Oct 29 21:23:12 <PaulS_laptop> "Something's fucking gnawin on me"
Oct 29 21:23:15 <Dexanote> There are bite marks on his skin.
Oct 29 21:23:22 <PaulS_laptop> He looks down at himself
Oct 29 21:23:22 <Ragazzo> "…"
Oct 29 21:23:23 <Dawny> Kay opens her canteen, still shaking slightly. "Take a sip…come one honey"
Oct 29 21:23:24 <Soulless> Alicel is giving Adhelami a comforting, firm hug. The kind Kay gave him earlier.
Oct 29 21:23:33 <E4D> "Get to the lights. Stay tight."
Oct 29 21:23:35 <Ragazzo> "Turn around." Dusty had a nightmare about this once.
Oct 29 21:23:45 <Ragazzo> He starts checking john ever.
Oct 29 21:23:52 <Dawny> on
Oct 29 21:23:54 <Dawny> *
Oct 29 21:23:57 <Maddy> "R-roger."
Oct 29 21:23:57 <Ragazzo> Over
Oct 29 21:24:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Feels like a fucking child chewed on me"
Oct 29 21:24:13 <Ragazzo> "…they did."
Oct 29 21:24:14 <E4D> Jason advances slowly toward the lights. "Get that carrier back on."
Oct 29 21:24:33 <PaulS_laptop> John gathers up his plate, leaving the shirt from the warehouse behind "way ahead of you"
Oct 29 21:24:38 <E4D> Jason's breath is a little uneven. "Remember, John. Weapons free."
Oct 29 21:24:52 <Ragazzo> "Invisible cannibal children…what the hell…."
Oct 29 21:24:56 * Adhelami holds onto Alicel tightly, "W-W…." She can't think. God, why can't anybody speak Khelvonian?
Oct 29 21:24:59 <E4D> He moves smoothly toward the lights, picking up speed.
Oct 29 21:24:59 <Ragazzo> Dusty sticks close, following.
Oct 29 21:25:11 <Laito> 4df+6 Perception
Oct 29 21:25:11 <Glacon> Laito: Perception: 8 (4df+6=-, +, +, +)
Oct 29 21:25:11 <Maddy> "I…I saw something. Small…ran a-across the lawn..," Alice points her weapon.
Oct 29 21:25:12 <PaulS_laptop> "You never have to remind me of that." John follows, continuing to stay rear left
Oct 29 21:25:18 <E4D> Jason freezes, taking up a shooting stance.
Oct 29 21:25:27 <Maddy> "I think A-alex is right, Jason…that wasn't shank…"
Oct 29 21:25:37 <Dawny> Kay stands and starts to put things away, her head racing. "I'm so sorry…"
Oct 29 21:25:49 <E4D> "Jesus fucking Christ… it's that goddamn house all over again…:
Oct 29 21:25:50 <Soulless> Alicel nods and just holds her. His grip is firm but comforting, protective and supportive at once. He can't speak this, but he can communicate in other ways.
Oct 29 21:26:21 <Soulless> He, in the meantime, looks around for other dangers, trying to figure our how they got here and why. And how they can go back.
Oct 29 21:26:49 <E4D> He takes a deep breath, exhaling slowly, then reaches back, giving Alice's shoulder a squeeze before stepping off again for the lights. «Alex, do what you gotta do and get to my position. We're moving for the lights across the street."
Oct 29 21:27:16 <E4D> «You got a casualty, get'em mobile and move. *Fast*.»
Oct 29 21:27:17 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 survival maneuver. john looks about, letting the baser survival instincts take over as he travels. Condition Red.
Oct 29 21:27:18 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: survival maneuver. john looks about, letting the baser survival instincts take over as he travels. Condition Red.: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, -)
Oct 29 21:27:27 <Maddy> Alice nods, stay close..
Oct 29 21:27:28 <Adhelami> "I-It… will be ok." She manages to get out.
Oct 29 21:27:32 <Dexanote> It's foggy in an unknown land, John.
Oct 29 21:27:35 <Soulless> Alicel tilts his head. "Hello children. " His gaze is curious, far-off like he's looking at something.
Oct 29 21:27:38 <Dexanote> You're lost as everyone else.
Oct 29 21:27:51 <Dawny> Kay takes a deep, shaky breath. «I've done all I can Corporal» She sounds defeated.
Oct 29 21:27:52 <Laito> «Got it.» "]Alicel, ladies, we gotta move."
Oct 29 21:27:52 <Maddy> 4df+3 perception manouver, keeping eye for targets.
Oct 29 21:27:53 <Glacon> Maddy: perception manouver, keeping eye for targets.: 0 (4df+3=-, -, -, 0)
Oct 29 21:27:56 <Soulless> "Would you like to explain to me this place?"
Oct 29 21:28:09 <Maddy> Alice gets hit with a plastic bag. Even here!
Oct 29 21:28:13 <Soulless> He waves to something.
Oct 29 21:28:17 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Occult, dusty suspects they're in another world, as a matter fact, he almost knows it, can he spot anything…off, about this place?
Oct 29 21:28:18 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Occult, dusty suspects they're in another world, as a matter fact, he almost knows it, can he spot anything…off, about this place?: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Oct 29 21:28:21 <Ragazzo> No.
Oct 29 21:28:22 <Dexanote> No.
Oct 29 21:28:23 <Soulless> "Wait! No. Alex. There are children here."
Oct 29 21:28:24 <Ragazzo> No he cannot
Oct 29 21:28:34 <PaulS_laptop> "Alicel. Where?"
Oct 29 21:28:37 <Laito> "No, Alicel. No there are not."
Oct 29 21:28:42 <Soulless> Alicel is smiling at nothing. "Right here." He motions his hand at nothing.
Oct 29 21:28:44 <Laito> Alex seems dead certain of this.
Oct 29 21:28:47 <E4D> «Pick 'em up, people. We need to keep this shit tight. Kay, guns up.»
Oct 29 21:28:52 <Soulless> "But I see them."
Oct 29 21:28:53 <PaulS_laptop> there's that unpleasant edge in John's voice now.
Oct 29 21:28:56 <Dexanote> The road is fairly inviting.
Oct 29 21:29:00 <Laito> "Alicel, it's false."
Oct 29 21:29:06 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 John fires a burst where Alicel just waved
Oct 29 21:29:07 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John fires a burst where Alicel just waved: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 29 21:29:09 <Laito> "Kay, get her up, let's go."
Oct 29 21:29:15 <Soulless> "Hello children. Do you have names? Alex? What are you talking about?"
Oct 29 21:29:16 <PaulS_laptop> "Got plentya ammo"
Oct 29 21:29:16 <Dexanote> A couple streetlamps, disappearing into the fog.
Oct 29 21:29:34 <Dawny> «Alicel sees children…»
Oct 29 21:29:37 <Laito> "ALICEL." It's a tone that shouldnt be argued with. "THEY AREN'T CHILDREN."
Oct 29 21:29:59 <Soulless> Alicel just looks hurt at Alex. "I see them. They are friendly. They waved."
Oct 29 21:30:04 <Ragazzo> «The children are monsters. Don't try to…try to be nice.»
Oct 29 21:30:14 <E4D> Jason passes his rifle to ALice and unlimbers the shotgun.
Oct 29 21:30:15 <Dawny> «Are they the rude ones?»
Oct 29 21:30:18 * Adhelami manages standing, her head pounding… She backs away from Alicel.
Oct 29 21:30:29 <Maddy> Alice takes it. "T-thank you."
Oct 29 21:30:31 <Soulless> "…Monsters? They seem quite harmless…"
Oct 29 21:30:39 <Laito> "Kay, let's GO." Alex helps Adhelami along, moving to get to Jason.
Oct 29 21:30:45 <E4D> He shuffles all the rounds out and loads a series of blue cartridges.
Oct 29 21:30:51 <Laito> "Alicel, just because you see it doesnt mean its true."
Oct 29 21:30:52 <Soulless> "Alice, one is right by you."
Oct 29 21:31:07 <Dawny> "Please don't yell at me." Kay brings her rifle up and follows.
Oct 29 21:31:07 <Soulless> "She is in a nightgown. A young human."
Oct 29 21:31:14 <Soulless> "She has such a nice smile."
Oct 29 21:31:23 <Maddy> Alice spins and aims. "Be my eyes."
Oct 29 21:31:32 <Soulless> "Are you sure you cannot see it? " He points to it.
Oct 29 21:31:37 <Soulless> "Hello little one."
Oct 29 21:31:41 <Maddy> Alice shivers, she's so cold.
Oct 29 21:31:42 <Ragazzo> "…"
Oct 29 21:31:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty focuses on where Alicel is gesturing.
Oct 29 21:31:53 <Maddy> She points where she's pointed to.
Oct 29 21:32:25 <Soulless> "…Alex, it is not like I can be affected by the paranormal. Surely there is something there. I see it. I have checked; it is no glitch in my sensory systems."
Oct 29 21:32:27 <E4D> "Alice, you okay?"
Oct 29 21:32:47 <Ragazzo> "Something he can see, but we can't…"
Oct 29 21:32:47 <Maddy> 4df+4 firing where she's been showed. "It's c-c-cold…"
Oct 29 21:32:48 <Glacon> Maddy: firing where she's been showed. "It's c-c-cold…": 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 29 21:32:48 <Dexanote> They take to the road, making their way between street lamps. Along the shoulders are… pumpkins?
Oct 29 21:32:50 <Laito> "Seeming friendly doesnt mean friendly."
Oct 29 21:32:52 <Dexanote> So many pumpkins.
Oct 29 21:32:56 <Ragazzo> "Whatever it is can't affect alicel…"
Oct 29 21:32:59 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+5 John fires
Oct 29 21:33:00 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John fires: 6 (4df+5=0, +, +, -)
Oct 29 21:33:05 <Soulless> Alicel looks for the other children, checking their locations.
Oct 29 21:33:08 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason fires.
Oct 29 21:33:09 <Glacon> E4D: Jason fires.: 2 (4df+5=-, -, 0, -)
Oct 29 21:33:12 <Dexanote> Fires where, and with what.
Oct 29 21:33:30 <Maddy> At where Alice pointed with her gun
Oct 29 21:33:35 <PaulS_laptop> at where Alicel was pointing, with a PDW loaded with the hilarity that is .22mag raufoss
Oct 29 21:33:36 <E4D> At ALice's fire's direction, shotgun.
Oct 29 21:33:36 <Dexanote> Towards the house.
Oct 29 21:33:42 <Dexanote> Alright.
Oct 29 21:33:53 * Adhelami points at the pumpkins… She's not really going to try and talk with a headache like this.
Oct 29 21:33:55 <Dexanote> The guns impact across the yard, into the flora.
Oct 29 21:34:07 <Soulless> "…Alex, I do not know what you are talking about. They have not once shown a single sign of aggression. The little girl even smiled."
Oct 29 21:34:31 <Soulless> Alicel lookes sad.
Oct 29 21:34:37 <Soulless> "They have all run away now."
Oct 29 21:34:40 <Maddy> "That doesn't mean it's friendly."
Oct 29 21:34:44 <Dawny> "Alicel, stop. Not all smiles are friendly."
Oct 29 21:34:48 <Soulless> "I suppose the gunfire must have startled them."
Oct 29 21:34:55 <Dexanote> Jason vanishes, after shooting.
Oct 29 21:35:01 <Maddy> "Christ, it's l-like- Jason."
Oct 29 21:35:02 <PaulS_laptop> "Alicel, if it's alive, we're killing it"
Oct 29 21:35:02 <Dawny> "Corporal?"
Oct 29 21:35:05 <Ragazzo> Dusty sticks with the group until his player returns.
Oct 29 21:35:06 <Laito> "Alicel, i fucking swear, listen to what I say."
Oct 29 21:35:07 <Maddy> "JASON?"
Oct 29 21:35:10 <Soulless> He looks confused. An unfriendly smile? He jumps a bit. "Jason?"
Oct 29 21:35:10 <Adhelami> "A-Ah… wait… p-please…"
Oct 29 21:35:14 <Maddy> Alice is shaking a little.
Oct 29 21:35:17 <PaulS_laptop> «Jason, whereth'fuck'd you go»
Oct 29 21:35:20 <Adhelami> "T-They…"
Oct 29 21:35:27 <Maddy> "They what?"
Oct 29 21:35:28 <Dexanote> The lightposts go out.
Oct 29 21:35:30 <Soulless> Alicel looks to Alex curiously, wondering what he's saying.
Oct 29 21:35:36 <Adhelami> "Th-Their voices are… angry… They are angry..!!"
Oct 29 21:35:47 <Soulless> "…Angry? Whose voices?"
Oct 29 21:35:48 <Dawny> "Who's angry?"
Oct 29 21:35:49 <Maddy> Alice hits her lights. "So am I, where is my husband?"
Oct 29 21:35:58 <Laito> "They don't like being shot at."
Oct 29 21:36:04 <Soulless> He looks around again. Can he see anything?
Oct 29 21:36:06 <Dexanote> One remains, to the left; about 300 feet out, underneath the points of red lights.
Oct 29 21:36:33 <Adhelami> "T-Their voices… children."
Oct 29 21:36:34 <PaulS_laptop> "Fuck 'em"
Oct 29 21:36:39 <PaulS_laptop> "They're dead"
Oct 29 21:36:43 <Dawny> "What are they saying?"
Oct 29 21:36:45 <Maddy> Alice grits her teeth.
Oct 29 21:36:47 <PaulS_laptop> "YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD"
Oct 29 21:36:56 <Maddy> "Where is he!?"
Oct 29 21:37:00 <Adhelami> She points in front of Alicel, "Mnh.. I c-can't…"
Oct 29 21:37:07 <Dexanote> The tangled garden looms, the fog just blackening the stars. A winding path opens towards the lamps; you don't even notice anything move. It just happens.
Oct 29 21:37:20 <Soulless> Alicel looks at what is in front of him that Adhelami is pointing at.
Oct 29 21:37:32 * PaulS_laptop is now known as Bloody_John_Williamson
Oct 29 21:38:01 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+5 John fires where Adhelami is pointing
Oct 29 21:38:01 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: John fires where Adhelami is pointing: 1 (4df+5=-, -, -, -)
Oct 29 21:38:13 * Adhelami cries out st the sound.
Oct 29 21:38:25 <Dexanote> The bullets impact, bursting pumpkins and cutting corn.
Oct 29 21:38:33 <Soulless> 4df+4 tagging mechanical, Alicel is looking for the voices of children and the sight of any children, also anything out of the ordinary
Oct 29 21:38:33 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging mechanical, Alicel is looking for the voices of children and the sight of any children, also anything out of the ordinary: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 21:38:42 <Dexanote> There's a wet crunching, as the pumpkins collapse.
Oct 29 21:39:14 <Maddy> "Alex…I'm going to need you to help me here…"
Oct 29 21:39:18 <Soulless> "Everything is silent."
Oct 29 21:39:18 <Dawny> Kay fumbles with the pumpkin seed in her pocket.
Oct 29 21:39:23 <Laito> "I gotcha,"
Oct 29 21:39:24 <Soulless> "…Really silent."
Oct 29 21:39:34 <Laito> 4df+6 Perception
Oct 29 21:39:34 <Glacon> Laito: Perception: 7 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 21:39:59 <Dexanote> It smells like blood.
Oct 29 21:40:02 <Maddy> 4df+3 looking for anything!
Oct 29 21:40:03 <Glacon> Maddy: looking for anything!: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 29 21:40:06 <Maddy> Nope
Oct 29 21:40:08 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 29 21:40:08 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Oct 29 21:40:21 <Dexanote> A stream of gore leaks from behind you.
Oct 29 21:40:38 <Laito> "I think I know where we are, but it's only a theory." Alex turns around.
Oct 29 21:40:45 * Adhelami continues to stand away, holding her eye… The blood on her hands has dried.
Oct 29 21:40:50 <Soulless> Alicel follos Alex's gaze.
Oct 29 21:40:53 <Soulless> *follows
Oct 29 21:41:05 <Maddy> "…Alex?"
Oct 29 21:41:30 <Dexanote> The corn is dripping blood. Why is there suddenly corn behind you. There wasn't corn there before you looked.
Oct 29 21:41:43 <Ragazzo> "…"
Oct 29 21:41:46 <Soulless> "…That is odd."
Oct 29 21:41:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty's eyes are narrow.
Oct 29 21:41:56 <Dawny> "Fucking Children of the Corn bull shit"
Oct 29 21:42:06 <Maddy> Alice absently reaches for her helmet…no dice.
Oct 29 21:42:11 <Soulless> "Children of the Corn? I do not understand."
Oct 29 21:42:16 <Laito> "Midwest america I think. There was an anomalous item being contained here. something to do with children. Something that takes children."
Oct 29 21:42:20 <Dawny> "Ah!" Kay spins, gun up.
Oct 29 21:42:24 * Adhelami breaths heavily, "W-What…" She can't…
Oct 29 21:42:26 <Maddy> "Oh…oh god."
Oct 29 21:42:28 <Ragazzo> He reaches into his pocket, feeling for the otherworldly Ecstasy he received before.
Oct 29 21:42:30 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+2 survival maneuver. John is in full on "condition black" PTSD mode.
Oct 29 21:42:30 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: survival maneuver. John is in full on "condition black" PTSD mode.: 0 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 29 21:42:45 <Dexanote> You trip.
Oct 29 21:43:01 <Dawny> Kay gasps for air, closing her eyes for a second. "Calm…calm yourself Kayleigh…"
Oct 29 21:43:04 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Fuckin root"
Oct 29 21:43:13 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John picks himself up off the ground
Oct 29 21:43:16 <Soulless> "That takes children, Alex? That is odd. " He looks at Kay. "What is going on? "
Oct 29 21:43:27 <Soulless> He follows Kay's gaze.
Oct 29 21:43:29 <Ragazzo> He decides against taking it, for now.
Oct 29 21:43:33 <Dexanote> There's bits of a skeleton hand under where John tripped.
Oct 29 21:43:34 <Bloody_John_Williamson> he looks down at the ground tomake sure he didn't lose anything…then stops
Oct 29 21:43:34 <Laito> "Alicel. I need you to listen to me."
Oct 29 21:43:42 <Soulless> "Yes, Alex?"
Oct 29 21:43:42 <Maddy> "This isn't good…we have to find Jason…maybe Shank…"
Oct 29 21:44:21 <Soulless> Alicel is staring at Alex, without concern, without worry, just curiosity and a kind of thinking in which he's trying to figure out exactly the situation and why everyone is worried.
Oct 29 21:44:26 <Laito> "We are not in a good place. These children are… changed. They are not harmless, and they mean harm. I need you to disbelieve their behavior."
Oct 29 21:44:37 <Ragazzo> Dusty wracks his brain, dread tramping down the his still simmering fury.
Oct 29 21:45:04 <Soulless> "… That is difficult to believe, Alex. If they wanted to hurt us, they would have already. They had ample time to…"
Oct 29 21:45:15 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John is at that place he was when he saw Akane get chomp'd. The same place he seems to keep ending up. He's well and truly beyond giving a fuck. He's got a sort of odd conservatism to his movement
Oct 29 21:45:16 <Dawny> "I fucking hate children"
Oct 29 21:45:21 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Alicel, shut the fuck up."
Oct 29 21:45:28 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "They're fucking hostile"
Oct 29 21:45:29 <Ragazzo> He's trying to figure out what the kind of place could possibly have this sort of shit. He looks around.
Oct 29 21:45:35 <Maddy> "They have, Alicel. Who do yout hink took Jason? Who do you think was cewing on John?"
Oct 29 21:45:43 <Dexanote> They find themselves in a clearing.
Oct 29 21:45:45 <Soulless> "Understood."
Oct 29 21:45:49 <Laito> "I need you to trust me because I know more than you do, Alicel."
Oct 29 21:45:52 <Dexanote> I presume they were walking
Oct 29 21:45:52 <Dawny> "Who do you think tugged at my god damn coat"
Oct 29 21:45:55 <Soulless> "I will let you all know should I see more."
Oct 29 21:45:56 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Any time you think they ain't hostile, think of Adhelami. or Jason."
Oct 29 21:46:10 <Soulless> Alicel is trusting people.
Oct 29 21:46:20 <Soulless> Especially Alex's words that they are hostile.
Oct 29 21:46:23 <Laito> 4df+6 More Perception
Oct 29 21:46:24 <Glacon> Laito: More Perception: 7 (4df+6=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 21:46:38 <Soulless> 4df+2 Alicel is not a seeking bot
Oct 29 21:46:38 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel is not a seeking bot: 4 (4df+2=-, +, +, +)
Oct 29 21:46:49 <Ragazzo> 4df Perc?
Oct 29 21:46:49 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Perc?: -1 (4df=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 29 21:46:53 <Dexanote> The reddish points of light, the last lamp, those are just beyond this brush… about 50 feet, maybe. It's like a wall.
Oct 29 21:47:01 <Adhelami> "…I …hope Dahn Jason… is ok…" She says very softly, wiping tears and breathing heavily.
Oct 29 21:47:03 <Dawny> 4df+3 Okay, getting creeped out now…
Oct 29 21:47:03 <Glacon> Dawny: Okay, getting creeped out now…: 2 (4df+3=+, -, -, 0)
Oct 29 21:47:13 <Dawny> ^percep.
Oct 29 21:47:23 <Laito> Alex stops walking.
Oct 29 21:47:32 <Ragazzo> As does dusty.
Oct 29 21:47:35 <Laito> "Oooooh…. shit."
Oct 29 21:47:37 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+2 survival substituting perc. Taking in the background.
Oct 29 21:47:37 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: survival substituting perc. Taking in the background.: 3 (4df+2=0, +, 0, 0)
Oct 29 21:47:45 <Maddy> Alice stops, she's right behind Alex, covering every move.
Oct 29 21:47:45 <Ragazzo> "If those are eyes…"
Oct 29 21:47:57 <Laito> "Nope. That's a fucking ferris wheel."
Oct 29 21:47:57 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "…eyes?"
Oct 29 21:48:03 <Laito> Alex continues walking.
Oct 29 21:48:07 <Dawny> Kay pauses. "Farris wheel?"
Oct 29 21:48:17 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "…Remember the freaks?":
Oct 29 21:48:27 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Doctor whatever's carneval. And the children…"
Oct 29 21:48:30 <Dawny> "Mother whore!" Kay jumps again. "The fuck was that?"
Oct 29 21:48:33 <Maddy> "That's what I was thinking, John."
Oct 29 21:48:37 <Soulless> "What is going on?"
Oct 29 21:48:39 <Dexanote> They arrive at the lamp. it's the only spot without SOME kind of brush around it. Why…
Oct 29 21:48:39 * Adhelami is living in a land of befuddlement and pain.
Oct 29 21:48:53 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "They're fucking after Shank…and the rest of us."
Oct 29 21:48:57 <Soulless> Alicel examines the lamp curiously.
Oct 29 21:49:00 <Laito> 4df+6 further Perception
Oct 29 21:49:00 <Glacon> Laito: further Perception: 3 (4df+6=0, -, -, -)
Oct 29 21:49:18 <Ragazzo> Dusty glances at Kay. "What happened?"
Oct 29 21:49:19 * Laito looks at Adhelami.
Oct 29 21:49:36 <Dexanote> Past the lamppost is a decrepit, rusted Ferris wheel. Littered around, (Laito stop Perceping unless I ask god damn) booths here and there. Rusted pickup truck, hueg pumpkins…
Oct 29 21:49:41 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Buncha psycho children"
Oct 29 21:49:45 <Dawny> "Something brushed me and babbled. I HATE CHILDREN!"
Oct 29 21:49:46 <Adhelami> "…We are… going to die..?" She asks gently.
Oct 29 21:49:57 <Ragazzo> "No."
Oct 29 21:50:01 <Maddy> "No, Adhelami, not if I can hep it.
Oct 29 21:50:02 <Dawny> "I'm here, you're not going to die."
Oct 29 21:50:02 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "nope, Adhel, we ain't gonna die"
Oct 29 21:50:05 <Ragazzo> "Not like this, not here."
Oct 29 21:50:06 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "They are"
Oct 29 21:50:30 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+5 tagging "and the answer is a gun" intimidation roll at the children he can't see: John yells out again "YOU FUCKS'RE GONNA BURN. ALL OF YA"
Oct 29 21:50:30 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: tagging "and the answer is a gun" intimidation roll at the children he can't see: John yells out again "YOU FUCKS'RE GONNA BURN. ALL OF YA": 7 (4df+5=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 29 21:50:45 <Laito> Alex places and arm aroudn the girl. "We'll be fine. You want to know something?"
Oct 29 21:51:00 <Adhelami> "…mn.." She looks up to him, sniffling…
Oct 29 21:51:24 <Soulless> Alicel looks around, ferris wheel, pumpkins… It doesn't frighten him. He places one hand on Adhelami's arm.
Oct 29 21:51:29 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Get the fuck offa me" John shakes his leg
Oct 29 21:51:40 <Laito> "Dahn, Adhelami, ah…. Fyahna… fyoet."
Oct 29 21:51:49 <Maddy> "Everyone, tight to me."
Oct 29 21:52:05 <Bloody_John_Williamson> john takes up a position rear left to Alice
Oct 29 21:52:10 <Dawny> Kay takes Alice's right flank.
Oct 29 21:52:13 <Dexanote> From all around you.
Oct 29 21:52:16 <Dexanote> Everywhere.
Oct 29 21:52:17 <Dexanote> You hear this.
Oct 29 21:52:20 <Adhelami> "Ah
" Suddenly, her eye widens, and she looks down, crying out!
Oct 29 21:52:26 <Dexanote> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ1BsEOibwQ
Oct 29 21:52:27 <Glacon> Dexanote: Harvest Dance - Mannheim Steamroller - length 3m 3s - rated 5.00/5.0 (22) - 6053 views - MannheimSteamrollers on 2009.05.31
Oct 29 21:52:28 <Ragazzo> Dusty closes up the rear.
Oct 29 21:52:43 <Ragazzo> "….oh hell."
Oct 29 21:52:59 <Dexanote> It's louder behind you, towards the wheel.
Oct 29 21:53:06 <Dawny> "That's…beautiful…"
Oct 29 21:53:13 <Soulless> Alicel is by Adhelami, head tilting at the noise. It's a pleasant tune.
Oct 29 21:53:14 <Maddy> "Anyone who can shoot worth a damn, for a circle around the onese who can't."
Oct 29 21:53:19 <Laito> Alex grabs Adhelami by the waist and swings her about, away from the alarming thing she sees.
Oct 29 21:53:27 <Adhelami> "Something" She looks up, breathing heavily…
Oct 29 21:53:37 <Soulless> Alicel follows Adhelami's gaze.
Oct 29 21:53:51 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Gotcha" john falls back just a bit, to where he's expanded the wedge to keep the noncombatants in the center
Oct 29 21:53:54 <Adhelami> "H-Hugged my…" She motions at her waist.
Oct 29 21:54:07 <Dexanote> The ferris wheel groans.
Oct 29 21:54:16 <Dexanote> The points of light go out.
Oct 29 21:54:16 <Laito> "I know, ignore them."
Oct 29 21:54:25 <Adhelami> "It… felt… it is sorry…"
Oct 29 21:54:30 <Soulless> Alicel has his knives out, looking at the ferris wheel. "…Is anyone there?"
Oct 29 21:54:35 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "It's gonna burn."
Oct 29 21:54:46 <Dexanote> It starts leaning towards you.
Oct 29 21:54:48 <Ragazzo> Dusty exhales face set in a hard mask. He just wanted to kill a reaper, damn it all.
Oct 29 21:55:09 <Maddy> Alice shoulders her rifle, ready.
Oct 29 21:55:12 <Ragazzo> "…" Dusty imemdiately starts to back up.
Oct 29 21:55:13 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "We might wwant to get out of that thing's way"
Oct 29 21:55:25 <Laito> "Everyone split, don't run back, run out." Alex bolts to the side, Adhelami's hand in his.
Oct 29 21:55:32 <Soulless> Alicel quickly runs outwards.
Oct 29 21:55:35 <Dexanote> There's a path to the right, down a road.
Oct 29 21:55:40 <Soulless> Well, to the side.
Oct 29 21:55:48 <Maddy> "What about my husband?"
Oct 29 21:55:50 * Adhelami stumbles, but catches up to his pace.
Oct 29 21:55:50 <Laito> Thataway then.
Oct 29 21:55:52 <Dexanote> Everywhere else is completely sealed by stacks of pumpkins.
Oct 29 21:56:00 <Soulless> Alicel follows the path.
Oct 29 21:56:14 <Maddy> Alice hesitates and folows.
Oct 29 21:56:15 <Laito> "Falling Ferriswheel, Alice, just making sure it doesnt crush us first.
Oct 29 21:56:16 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John tears ass
Oct 29 21:56:21 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows.
Oct 29 21:56:50 <Adhelami> "I am sorry…" She says to Alex, breathing heavy. Sweat has begun to bead on her forehead. She's getting a fever, probably.
Oct 29 21:56:59 <Dawny> Kay keeps on Alice's flank.
Oct 29 21:57:15 <Dexanote> The fog and darkness ignites, a harsh orange light throbbing to the music. A peachtree stands to one side; before you, the largest pumpkin any of you has ever seen pulses along with the music. It’s simply enormous; easily the size of a house, with deep orange skin and a grey, petrified stem atop. Dozens of dance in a feverish circle around it; none of them can be over 10. Each of them is…
Oct 29 21:57:16 <Soulless> Alicel is in front now, after running to the path first.
Oct 29 21:57:17 <Bloody_John_Williamson> john drops back to take up Alice's left
Oct 29 21:57:17 <Dexanote> …wearing only pyjamas… Something unearthly about them.
Oct 29 21:57:27 <Laito> "Don't be."
Oct 29 21:57:44 <Soulless> "Look. More children."
Oct 29 21:57:53 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Everybody, open fire."
Oct 29 21:57:55 <Dexanote> And between the pumpkin and the circle’s edge stands the Chainshank, awe struck, looking up at the monstrosity.
Oct 29 21:57:56 <Laito> "Stay back, John, don't shoot them."
Oct 29 21:58:05 <Laito> "NO, john."
Oct 29 21:58:06 <Ragazzo> Dusty breathes in, and then out, through his teeth. "Ffffff-"
Oct 29 21:58:18 <Soulless> Alicel isn't shooting. He's just staring.
Oct 29 21:58:21 <Dawny> Kay raises her rifle, waiting.
Oct 29 21:58:33 <Maddy> "…" Alice barely manages not to fire, thank god for Jason's training. Her rifle is still shouldered.
Oct 29 21:58:33 <Laito> Alex walks forward a few paces. "Shank," he calls.
Oct 29 21:58:37 <Dexanote> More children, sitting atop the Great Pumpkin, wave and smile.
Oct 29 21:58:43 <Ragazzo> "Don' fire…we aren't ready to fight ghosts, or whatever the hell these are…"
Oct 29 21:58:47 <Soulless> Alicel waves back.
Oct 29 21:58:53 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John has the PDW sitting in the crook of his arm, how you'd shoot an M31 or similar.
Oct 29 21:58:56 <Soulless> Oh wait, no, he shouldn't do that. He stops mid-wave.
Oct 29 21:58:59 <Bloody_John_Williamson> He's ready to hose shit down
Oct 29 21:59:01 <Dexanote> He holds, so delicately, Adhelami’s eye in one hand. Remember, everything is in a fog.
Oct 29 21:59:35 <Ragazzo> "*Shank*."
Oct 29 21:59:42 * Adhelami cries out at Chainshank, gripping close to Alex. It is a sound of sorrow
and maybe a little anger.
Oct 29 21:59:57 <Dexanote> "…s' so… beautiful…"
Oct 29 21:59:57 <Soulless> "Shank? Did you remove Adhelami's eye?"
Oct 29 22:00:29 <Maddy> "Where is he."
Oct 29 22:00:33 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Return it."
Oct 29 22:01:01 <Dawny> "I can't put it back John" Kay hisses, glancing back at Adhelami.
Oct 29 22:01:01 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John's hand unconsciously falls back to the sheath where his pliers sit.
Oct 29 22:01:10 <Ragazzo> Dusty makes right for Shank, and hauls the reaper's frame around. "*Shank*."
Oct 29 22:01:19 <Laito> Alex squeezes Adhelami's hand.
Oct 29 22:01:24 <Ragazzo> He's not making any move to attack.
Oct 29 22:01:28 <Dexanote> He doesn't respond. One fo the children stops dancing, a little boy wearing Spiderman pyjamas, and goes "shhh"
Oct 29 22:01:29 <Soulless> Alicel follows Dusty.
Oct 29 22:01:40 <Soulless> He is silent.
Oct 29 22:01:42 <Laito> "Kid has a point."
Oct 29 22:01:57 <Laito> Alex observes.
Oct 29 22:02:06 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Fuck you"
Oct 29 22:02:06 <Ragazzo> "…" Dusty glances up at the…display.
Oct 29 22:02:20 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John isn't sure whether he should be lighting up Shank or the kids first
Oct 29 22:02:22 <Dexanote> The music stops.
Oct 29 22:02:28 <Soulless> Alicel watches the children curiously.
Oct 29 22:02:30 <Maddy> "…" Alice is so goddamn mad.
Oct 29 22:02:39 <Dexanote> The children, oh god, the children, they stop and look at Chainshank.
Oct 29 22:02:43 <Laito> "Patience," Alex bids.
Oct 29 22:03:05 <Soulless> He stares at Shank curiously.
Oct 29 22:03:19 <Dexanote> He whispers something, something inaudiable, and they swarm him.
Oct 29 22:03:32 <Laito> Alex watches confidently.
Oct 29 22:03:50 <Dexanote> Dozens of kids, two to ten years of age, just little kids, in their pyjamas, tear the Chainshank apart.
Oct 29 22:04:03 <Ragazzo> "Wha-no!"
Oct 29 22:04:10 <Dawny> Kay keeps her rifle up, aiming at the little fucks.
Oct 29 22:04:15 <Laito> Alex holds a hand out, steadying Dusty.
Oct 29 22:04:19 <Laito> And the others.
Oct 29 22:04:22 <Soulless> Alicel looks for Shank's chain.
Oct 29 22:04:28 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Oct 29 22:04:30 * E4D (PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 29 22:04:39 <Soulless> Can he see any chain?
Oct 29 22:04:43 <Ragazzo> Dusty tries to stop them, ror at least grab the chain. It was going to be *him* who did it.
Oct 29 22:04:47 <Dexanote> One of them, in a baseball onesie, drags his Chain out of the body.
Oct 29 22:05:02 <Soulless> Alicel follows the kid and tries to grab the chain.
Oct 29 22:05:09 <Dawny> "It's…it's a baby…"
Oct 29 22:05:13 <Dexanote> More kids push ALICEL and Dusty down.
Oct 29 22:05:13 <Laito> Alex doesn't argue as Dusty and the robot go forward.
Oct 29 22:05:30 <Soulless> Alicel tries to throw these kids off.
ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 22:05:33 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 22:05:33 2011

Oct 29 22:05:36 <Dexanote> Off to the side, an enormous pumpkin breaks open; Jason rolls out, dazed.
Oct 29 22:05:38 <Soulless> 4df D:
Oct 29 22:05:38 <Glacon> Soulless: D:: 1 (4df=-, 0, +, +)
Oct 29 22:05:41 <Ragazzo> Dusty struggles, almost certainly futilely.
Oct 29 22:05:51 <Ragazzo> 4df Off, off off
Oct 29 22:05:52 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Off, off off: 1 (4df=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 29 22:05:54 <Dexanote> 1d20
Oct 29 22:05:55 <Glacon> Dexanote: 8 (1d20=8)
Oct 29 22:05:57 <Dexanote> Yep.
Oct 29 22:06:05 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+7 tagging "and the answer is a gun" ""Fuck you. Fuck all of you" completely deadpan. The trigger trips the sear and auto sear, as the bolt slams forward. The gun cycles. And again. Fifty times at 1600rpm. John rakes the fire across the children.
Oct 29 22:06:06 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: tagging "and the answer is a gun" ""Fuck you. Fuck all of you" completely deadpan. The trigger trips the sear and auto sear, as the bolt slams forward. The gun cycles. And again. Fifty times at 1600rpm. John rakes the fire across the children.: 8 (4df+7=+, 0, -, +)
Oct 29 22:06:06 <Dexanote> because eight little kids are holding you back.
Oct 29 22:06:12 <E4D> He's firing his handgun wildly as he rolls away, skidding on his butt, firing behind him.
Oct 29 22:06:24 <Laito> Alex sighs.
Oct 29 22:06:27 <Laito> "It's no use."
Oct 29 22:06:27 <E4D> 4df+6 IFF He looks around, tracking for targets, and opens fire
Oct 29 22:06:28 <Glacon> E4D: IFF He looks around, tracking for targets, and opens fire: 8 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:06:30 <Bloody_John_Williamson> He drops the mag, and slams a new one in, firing again
Oct 29 22:06:35 * Adhelami holds her ears and cries out, turning into Alex.
Oct 29 22:06:41 <Dexanote> one sec.
Oct 29 22:06:50 <Maddy> Alice runs to Jason.
Oct 29 22:07:13 <E4D> He holsters the empty handgun and comes up to his feet, shotgun at the ready.
Oct 29 22:07:21 <Dawny> Kay looks, wide eyed.
Oct 29 22:08:48 <Ragazzo> Dusty growls in rage, and doesn't stop struggling. These god damn brats. Still not getting free, but yeah.
Oct 29 22:09:08 <E4D> He hugs Alice against him for a brief moment, shotgun raised, then looks around again, trying to get his bearing on what's happening?
Oct 29 22:09:10 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+2
Oct 29 22:09:11 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: 5 (4df+2=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:09:29 <Maddy> "D-don't shoot…Alex says there's not use…"
Oct 29 22:09:30 <Laito> Alex gently rubs a hand up and down Adhelami's back, calm as ever.
Oct 29 22:09:41 <Maddy> "T-they want Shank…"
Oct 29 22:09:42 <Dexanote> The children are unphased by John's remorseless pieces of metal; they have no effect. Perhaps they just passed through… Ghosts, after all. However, he suddenly feels ill.
Oct 29 22:09:53 <Dawny> "Doctor…Tell me it's okay to not want to shoot…"
Oct 29 22:09:53 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:09:54 <Glacon> Dexanote: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:10:11 <Laito> "It's okay, Kay."
Oct 29 22:10:30 <Maddy> She hugs Jason.
Oct 29 22:10:34 <Dexanote> Everyone, PDef.
Oct 29 22:10:34 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Dammit dusty" *Hork, up comes coffee* "FUCK YOUR" *HORK* "COFFEE"
Oct 29 22:10:39 <Maddy> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:10:40 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:10:48 <E4D> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:10:49 <Glacon> E4D: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:10:51 <Laito> 4df+1
Oct 29 22:10:52 <Glacon> Laito: : 1 (4df+1=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:10:54 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel is not an armor bot
Oct 29 22:10:54 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel is not an armor bot: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 29 22:10:57 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Ahhhh
Oct 29 22:10:57 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ahhhh: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Oct 29 22:11:02 <Bloody_John_Williamson> pumpkin seeds come up. It's like a bad halloqween. And more. And more. And peach pits.
Oct 29 22:11:04 <Dawny> 4df+3 mother whore
Oct 29 22:11:04 <Glacon> Dawny: mother whore: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:11:11 <E4D> *wait, 4df+5
Oct 29 22:11:17 <E4D> 4df+5
Oct 29 22:11:17 <Glacon> E4D: 7 (4df+5=0, 0, +, +)
Oct 29 22:11:24 <Dexanote> 4df+5
Oct 29 22:11:24 <Glacon> Dexanote: 1 (4df+5=-, -, -, -)
Oct 29 22:11:27 <Adhelami> 4df+2
Oct 29 22:11:27 <Glacon> Adhelami: : 1 (4df+2=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 29 22:11:36 <Dexanote> Alright.
Oct 29 22:12:31 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John continues horking up peach pits and pumpkin seeds
Oct 29 22:12:51 <Soulless> Alicel tries to get these kids off of him. Can he get up yet?
Oct 29 22:13:13 <Dexanote> The children don't even look at you; they're too busy ripping Chainshank apart. Alice and Jason are suddenly separated by a few hyper-fast-growing stalks of corn, razor sharp. ALICEL is thrown on his back, the ground ripping under him.
Oct 29 22:13:40 <Dexanote> Everyone else is showered with shrapnel as several pumpkins splinter, exploding violently.
Oct 29 22:13:53 <Maddy> "No!" Alice tries to get to Jason.
Oct 29 22:13:58 <E4D> "BULL *SHIT*, you motherfuckers!"
Oct 29 22:13:59 <Laito> Alex and Adhelami watch with subdued alarm.
Oct 29 22:14:05 <E4D> The Goliath comes out.
Oct 29 22:14:28 <Dexanote> There's a horrible, woody ripping noise, from the Great Pumpkin. Everyone, MDef.
Oct 29 22:14:29 * Adhelami keeps her face buried in Alex's shoulder, breathing deeply…
Oct 29 22:14:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty swears, still trying to get up.
Oct 29 22:14:34 <Dawny> Kay shrinks, screaming quietly.
Oct 29 22:14:34 <Maddy> 4df+3
Oct 29 22:14:35 <Glacon> Maddy: 5 (4df+3=+, -, +, +)
Oct 29 22:14:35 <Bloody_John_Williamson> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:14:36 <Glacon> Bloody_John_Williamson: 6 (4df+4=0, 0, +, +)
Oct 29 22:14:36 <Soulless> Alicel's face is one of surprise. He stares at the sky and covers his hands under his arms, rolling over and curling up.
Oct 29 22:14:40 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Shiiiiiit
Oct 29 22:14:41 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Shiiiiiit: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:14:46 <Soulless> 4df+4 tagging mechanical
Oct 29 22:14:46 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging mechanical: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:14:48 <Adhelami> 4df+3
Oct 29 22:14:49 <Glacon> Adhelami: : 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:14:58 <E4D> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:14:58 <Glacon> E4D: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 29 22:15:09 <Dexanote> 4df+5
Oct 29 22:15:09 <Glacon> Dexanote: 6 (4df+5=0, +, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:15:17 <Dexanote> ah shit i was aiming at 4.
Oct 29 22:15:18 <Laito> 4df+8 MDef shift, tagging RIWYMOT.
Oct 29 22:15:18 <Glacon> Laito: MDef shift, tagging RIWYMOT.: 9 (4df+8=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:15:21 <Dawny> 4df+3
Oct 29 22:15:22 <Glacon> Dawny: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:15:24 <Dexanote> Result, 5.
Oct 29 22:15:30 <Laito> Alex stares calmly.
Oct 29 22:15:34 <Dexanote> PMs.
Oct 29 22:16:47 <Ragazzo> Dusty squeezes his eyes shut.
Oct 29 22:16:56 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John continues horking
Oct 29 22:17:09 <Laito> "This is what you wanted, Shank," Alex says.
Oct 29 22:17:13 * Adhelami gasps and groans out deeply, holding her head with shaking hands. She collapses to her knees.
Oct 29 22:17:19 <E4D> 4df+8 burning AP and tagging DEFCON. Jason hacks at the stalks with the massive knife, trying to get to Alice.
Oct 29 22:17:19 <Glacon> E4D: burning AP and tagging DEFCON. Jason hacks at the stalks with the massive knife, trying to get to Alice.: 7 (4df+8=+, -, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:17:19 <Ragazzo> He opens them, after a moment.
Oct 29 22:17:25 * E4D is now known as Defcon
Oct 29 22:17:25 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Oct 29 22:17:35 <Defcon> He's out of fucks.
Oct 29 22:17:39 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John takes a knee beside Adhelami
Oct 29 22:17:46 <Adhelami> Mixed with the pain, the horrible overload in her senses is absolutely sickening…
Oct 29 22:17:49 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "y'all" *hork* "right?"
Oct 29 22:17:54 <Bloody_John_Williamson> dry heaving now
Oct 29 22:17:57 <Laito> Alex just observes the marvel of the Great Pumpkin.
Oct 29 22:17:57 <Dexanote> The cornstalks are hacked with some effort; they spray gore, Defcon.
Oct 29 22:18:04 <Defcon> "SHIT'S ORANGE, DON'T CARE!"
Oct 29 22:18:16 <Ragazzo> Dusty sits up, trying to stand.
Oct 29 22:18:31 <Adhelami> She holds her head tightly, shaking her head. She's sweating and her cheeks are red with heat… "…hurts…"
Oct 29 22:18:34 <Defcon> He grabs Alice's hand, pulling her to him as he fights through the shit toward John.
Oct 29 22:18:36 <Ragazzo> He's also staring at the pumpkin, trying to spot shank's chain.
Oct 29 22:18:39 <Soulless> Alicel lets out a massive screech, high-pitched. Maybe someone can hear past the screeching that he's saying 'organge'.
Oct 29 22:18:42 <Maddy> Alice reaches for Jason, clawing at the corn an gore laft between them.
Oct 29 22:18:50 <Dexanote> Blood rains over you; then stops.
Oct 29 22:18:53 <Dexanote> Everything stops.
Oct 29 22:19:01 <Dawny> Kay presses her hand to Adhelami's forehead.
Oct 29 22:19:20 <Bloody_John_Williamson> "Shit'll be alright." He doubles over to the side, horking again, before putting a hand on her shoulder
Oct 29 22:19:27 <Bloody_John_Williamson> and then vomits again
Oct 29 22:19:40 <Defcon> "Are you okay?"
Oct 29 22:19:46 * Adhelami gives a pained smile to Kay…
Oct 29 22:20:10 <Soulless> Alicel gets up, wiping his eyeballs.
Oct 29 22:20:13 <Dexanote> The Great Pumpkin is open, like a ragged mouth; within is a horrid swirling O R A N G E N E S S. The children hurl the Chain and the parts in, and climb in after.
Oct 29 22:20:24 <Dawny> "You're burning up…" Kay crushes an 800 and puts the powder in her mouth. "Take a sip of water"
Oct 29 22:20:27 <Laito> Alex starts to chuckle.
Oct 29 22:20:45 <Laito> A soft snicker that grows into a genuine laugh.
Oct 29 22:20:52 <Laito> Like he's heard a hearty joke.
Oct 29 22:20:56 <Dexanote> The pumpkin closes.
Oct 29 22:21:04 * Adhelami takes it and drinks the water— looking up to Alex…
Oct 29 22:21:09 <Soulless> Alicel watches the pumpkin, then to Alex. "What is funny?"
Oct 29 22:21:11 <Ragazzo> Dusty breathes out.
Oct 29 22:21:12 <Dexanote> There's a stillness, a silence.
Oct 29 22:21:22 <Maddy> Alice clings to Jason, shaking.
Oct 29 22:21:27 <Laito> Alex just…. cracks up, the sound of his laughter piercing the silence.
Oct 29 22:21:58 <Maddy> "I didn't know w-w-where you were…"
Oct 29 22:22:00 <Bloody_John_Williamson> John continues pretty much dry heaving, trying hard not to. He doesn't rise from where he's kneeling, though
Oct 29 22:22:18 <Soulless> Alicel walks to Alex. He pats John on the back, not knowing what else to do with him.
Oct 29 22:22:32 * Bloody_John_Williamson is now known as PaulS_laptop
Oct 29 22:22:32 <Defcon> Jason edges in to the group, looking around, checking their status, keeping Alice close. "I ain't leavin' ya. Ain't no fucking children of the corn gonna stop me."
Oct 29 22:22:43 <Dexanote> There's the sound of breaking wood in the distance. Then the creak of metal.
Oct 29 22:23:03 <Dexanote> The pumpkins to the side, start dragging towards their king.
Oct 29 22:23:05 <Ragazzo> "…now…what." His voice is hard, and bitter edged.
Oct 29 22:23:09 <Dexanote> The corn, too.
Oct 29 22:23:28 <Laito> Alex is -l a u g h i n g-
Oct 29 22:23:30 <Dexanote> More flies by.
Oct 29 22:23:34 <Defcon> Jason wheels on the sound, weapon up, then tracks the foliage as it moves toward the Pumpkin King.
Oct 29 22:23:35 <Dexanote> Alex, PDef.
Oct 29 22:23:38 <Adhelami> "Nh…" Adhelami only makes a curious noise…
Oct 29 22:23:42 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:23:43 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:23:48 <Laito> 4df+1
Oct 29 22:23:49 <Glacon> Laito: -1 (4df+1=-, 0, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:24:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Wish I'd'a brought some defoliant"
Oct 29 22:24:03 <Dexanote> He's smashed in the back of the head by a flying pumpkin.
Oct 29 22:24:40 <Laito> Alex stumbles and grunts, still laughing between breaths.
Oct 29 22:24:44 <Dexanote> Bits of wood fly by… The vines, crawl towards the Pumpkin.
Oct 29 22:24:55 <Dexanote> Faster. Faster. Everyone, PDef, DC 3
Oct 29 22:25:00 <Defcon> Jason presses the shotgun into Alice's hand as he pulls his rifle back. "Stay with me hun."
Oct 29 22:25:03 <Defcon> 4df+5
Oct 29 22:25:03 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Ahhh
Oct 29 22:25:04 <Glacon> Defcon: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:25:04 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ahhh: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Oct 29 22:25:16 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel is still not an armor bot.
Oct 29 22:25:16 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2
Oct 29 22:25:16 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel is still not an armor bot.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 29 22:25:17 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: 0 (4df+2=-, -, 0, 0)
Oct 29 22:25:22 <Adhelami> 4df+2
Oct 29 22:25:34 <Maddy> "4df+4
Oct 29 22:25:36 <Adhelami> 4df+2
Oct 29 22:25:36 <Glacon> Adhelami: : 3 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:25:38 <Maddy> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:25:38 <Laito> 4df+1
Oct 29 22:25:39 <Glacon> Maddy: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 29 22:25:39 <Glacon> Laito: : 2 (4df+1=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:25:51 <Dexanote> Now…
Oct 29 22:25:58 <Maddy> Alice clings to the weapon. "N-not going anywhere without you."
Oct 29 22:27:01 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 29 22:27:46 <Dawny> 4df+3 mdef
Oct 29 22:27:47 <Glacon> Dawny: mdef: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 29 22:27:50 <Dexanote> ALICEL successfully knocks away a lamp post, hurtling through the air. Adhelami is barely zinged by thorns and trees; Laito's smashed by more pumpkins, Alice is slammed by vines and knocked down. John's crushed as hunks of the Ferris wheel fling by.
Oct 29 22:27:58 <Dexanote> And Dusty.
Oct 29 22:28:25 <Defcon> Jason pulls her back to her feet by the collar, keeping her close.
Oct 29 22:28:45 <Ragazzo> "Grk!"
Oct 29 22:28:57 <Ragazzo> He growls sitting up.
Oct 29 22:29:05 <PaulS_laptop> John hits the ground with a solid *thud* from the impact
Oct 29 22:29:09 <Dexanote> The Scythe that the Chainshank threw into the sky at the beginning of their fight hurtles from the sky, slamming into him at 70 miles an hour.
Oct 29 22:29:13 <PaulS_laptop> "motherfucker"
Oct 29 22:29:20 * Adhelami cries out, holding her head!
Oct 29 22:29:24 <Maddy> Alice shudders.
Oct 29 22:29:31 <Dexanote> Kay's pinged by blueberries. She's covered in blueberries.
Oct 29 22:29:40 <Soulless> Alicel hunches over his hands to protect them. He runs to John and Dusty.
Oct 29 22:29:42 <Ragazzo> Dusty /stares/, eyes not laving hte hulking mess for a moment
Oct 29 22:29:56 <Ragazzo> *leaving
Oct 29 22:30:09 <Dexanote> Everyone, PM me how much HP you have left.
Oct 29 22:31:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty grunts, but still stares ignoring the scythe violently wedged down into his shoulder.
Oct 29 22:31:44 <Defcon> "KAY! GET DUSTY!"
Oct 29 22:32:03 <Defcon> He shakes his head for a moment, trying to clear his head. So much fucking orange.
Oct 29 22:32:15 <Ragazzo> Dusty stands popping the scythe out easily. It's not as deep as it looks.
Oct 29 22:32:29 <Ragazzo> He grunts, and grimaces, holding it tightly.
Oct 29 22:32:36 <Dawny> 4df+4 Medical maneuver. Kay runs to Dusty, checking him out.
Oct 29 22:32:37 <Glacon> Dawny: Medical maneuver. Kay runs to Dusty, checking him out.: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:32:39 <PaulS_laptop> John sits up. He feels like shit again. Fucking impact.
Oct 29 22:32:41 <Laito> Alex is on the groun after the flying pumpkins, rolling about in pain and still chuckling.
Oct 29 22:32:54 * Laito incapped, technially.
Oct 29 22:32:54 <Ragazzo> Fine. Just bleeding from a gash on the shoulder.
Oct 29 22:33:01 <Dexanote> Everything around you, all the garden, all the trees and houses and booths and trucks, all pile on and over the pumpkin.
Oct 29 22:33:13 <Adhelami> "D-Dahn… Aleeks…?" She breaths deeply, looking up at the mass.
Oct 29 22:33:20 <Dexanote> In an instant, everything stops; a silence grips the scene. Through the fog, you can see an enormous pile of everything which passed you; a heap of corn and wood and metal and trees and pumpkins, so many pumpkins, a hundred and fifty feet across and eighty feet high. Around you, the children, oh god the children. They walk past, gibbering nonsense, cut and bruised. Some cry, some sing, some…
Oct 29 22:33:21 <Dexanote> …skip and some crawl. They move as one, climbing up and into the pile, disappearing underneath.
Oct 29 22:33:37 <Soulless> Alicel stares at the mass, concerned.
Oct 29 22:33:41 <Maddy> Alice is breathing hard, clearly hurting.
Oct 29 22:34:03 <Dawny> 4df+6 Kay cleans and covers Dusty's wound, swearing to herself, shaking.
Oct 29 22:34:03 <Glacon> Dawny: Kay cleans and covers Dusty's wound, swearing to herself, shaking.: 4 (4df+6=0, -, -, 0)
Oct 29 22:34:37 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Oct 29 22:34:37 <Dawny> "WHO ELSE NEEDS MEDICAL?!"
Oct 29 22:34:40 <Soulless> Alicel doesn't mind the children. It's not something that revolts him or disturbs him any way (he's not programmed for it). He's mostly concerned for Shank and the people who have been hurt.
Oct 29 22:34:50 <Soulless> "Alex and John were struck as well, Kay."
Oct 29 22:34:54 <Defcon> "It's all right, hun, just stay with me." He keeps the weapon trained on the growing mass. "Just stay close." He looks over "Alice got whacked! Laito's down!"
Oct 29 22:34:56 <Ragazzo> "…he's so god damn…" He sighs, backing away after Kay is done, going to help alex up, scythe stil lclenched in hsi grip
Oct 29 22:35:11 <Dexanote> The Scythe starts to rust, incredibly fast.
Oct 29 22:35:18 <Maddy> "I'm f-f-fiiine…" She's not fine.
Oct 29 22:35:19 <PaulS_laptop> John reaches behind him, and pulls a hunk of rusted metal out of the poly plate "fuck"
Oct 29 22:35:26 <Ragazzo> Dusty glances at it, lets go.
Oct 29 22:35:35 <Dawny> 4df+4 medical. Kay runs to Alex, checking his pulse and looking him over.
Oct 29 22:35:35 <Glacon> Dawny: medical. Kay runs to Alex, checking his pulse and looking him over.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 22:35:44 <Dexanote> The pile of autumn shifts, slithering over itself, rustling…
Oct 29 22:35:48 <Dawny> "John, I'll be there in a second!"
Oct 29 22:35:51 <Defcon> "Don't lie to me, hun."
Oct 29 22:35:53 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm fine." he winces when he inhales"
Oct 29 22:35:56 <Laito> He's fine, just bludgeoned. Not much Kay can do.
Oct 29 22:35:57 * Adhelami shakily stands, watching the mass…
Oct 29 22:35:58 <Soulless> Alicel steps forwards a bit, then goes to the others, staring at the pile of.. everything.
Oct 29 22:36:13 <Soulless> "Adhelami?"
Oct 29 22:36:17 <Defcon> He kneels, pulling Alice down lower with him. "Just take a knee for a minute."
Oct 29 22:36:29 <Dawny> Kay goes to John next. "Where does it hurt?"
Oct 29 22:36:35 <Maddy> She does, wincing a litte
Oct 29 22:36:53 <Dawny> "Corporal, watch here, I'll be right there!"
Oct 29 22:36:56 <Dawny> her*
Oct 29 22:37:04 <Defcon> "Where's the pain, Alice?"
Oct 29 22:37:08 <Adhelami> "Mn..?" She looks to Alicel… She's hurting and hot…
Oct 29 22:37:14 <Maddy> "M-my ribs…"
Oct 29 22:37:24 <Adhelami> One hand is still set on her eye…
Oct 29 22:37:24 <Dexanote> It's slow at first. A bit of vine twitches here, a twig snaps there… Then it lurches. The fairgrounds twist and hiss, the Great Pumpkin pulling to the top of the pile.
Oct 29 22:37:28 <Dawny> "Give me updates Corporal!"
Oct 29 22:37:31 <Soulless> Alicel pulls Adhelami to Kay. "Kay, Adhelami is quite injured."
Oct 29 22:37:31 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm fine. Just impact damage"
Oct 29 22:37:40 <Defcon> "Ribs!"
Oct 29 22:37:44 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks away from the others. To the pumpkin.
Oct 29 22:37:49 <Adhelami> "I am ok..!" She breaths.
Oct 29 22:38:00 <Soulless> "You are hotter than a normal human should be."
Oct 29 22:38:03 <Laito> Alex rolls over and watches the spectacle, dazed as he is.
Oct 29 22:38:08 <Adhelami> Only some scratches from trees and vines.
Oct 29 22:38:12 <Dawny> "One to ten! You too John." Any bleeding?
Oct 29 22:38:31 <Dawny> "I just gave her something to calm the fever, there's not much else I can do."
Oct 29 22:38:32 <Maddy> "Four…"
Oct 29 22:38:42 <Defcon> "Alice, cinch up the straps on your concealable. As tight as you can get 'em."
Oct 29 22:38:47 <PaulS_laptop> "One" he winces. It's clearly not a one. "no blood. Somethin don't feel right inside, though"
Oct 29 22:39:05 <Dawny> "Where?" Kay grabs her bag.
Oct 29 22:39:08 * Defcon is now known as E4D
Oct 29 22:39:08 * Notify: E4D is online (SCP and Related Channels).
Oct 29 22:39:14 * ChanServ sets mode +q #afteractionmission E4D
Oct 29 22:39:14 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to E4D
Oct 29 22:39:27 <Dawny> "What's my level Corporal?!"
Oct 29 22:39:33 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
Oct 29 22:39:33 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Oct 29 22:39:34 <Dexanote> A massive spire of autumn vaults the pumpkin upwards, suspending it above the ruined fairgrounds.
Oct 29 22:39:41 <Maddy> Alice nods, doing as he said and letting out a ittle cry.
Oct 29 22:39:50 * Adhelami gasps as she watches the pumpkin go up…
Oct 29 22:40:07 <PaulS_laptop> he reaches around to a wide, displaced divot in the armor on his back. Like something big and heavy hit there"
Oct 29 22:40:10 <Dawny> "Alicel" Kay hands him a bittle of pills. "Take these to Corporal, Alice needs two"
Oct 29 22:40:11 <E4D> "Just be tough for me, Alice. You're ok."
Oct 29 22:40:18 <PaulS_laptop> "Don't feel broken, just hurts"
Oct 29 22:40:32 <Soulless> "Understood." Alicel walks to Alice and hands her two pills. "Take these. Kay's orders."
Oct 29 22:40:47 <PaulS_laptop> he totally doesn't notice the trickle of blood down from under his plate
Oct 29 22:40:49 <Dexanote> The peach tree moves to a sholder, the ferris wheel jutting from the back. Two arms split from the core.
Oct 29 22:40:55 <Maddy> "I'lll b-b-be ok…n-no worse than c-childbirth." she tries to laugh, taking the pills.
Oct 29 22:41:03 <Soulless> He then walks back and hands the bottle to Kay, looking at the spectacle.
Oct 29 22:41:17 <Maddy> "Ow."
Oct 29 22:41:18 <Ragazzo> "No…god damn it…*no*…."
Oct 29 22:41:19 <Laito> Alex struggles to his knees, watching the spectacle.
Oct 29 22:41:26 <Laito> -Laughing-
Oct 29 22:41:28 <E4D> "WHO CAN FIRE A WEAPON? SHOO-TERSSS!! *SOUND* OFF!!!"
Oct 29 22:41:33 <Dawny> "It's bleeding…fuck…" Kay closes her eyes for a moment. "Take it off, SIT THE FUCK DOWN DOCTOR!"
Oct 29 22:41:34 <Soulless> "Is that… Shank?"
Oct 29 22:41:38 <Maddy> "I c-can…"
Oct 29 22:41:50 <PaulS_laptop> "Good to go, Jason"
Oct 29 22:42:00 <Laito> "Tha's not Shank anymore. Tha's… something more than Shank…"
Oct 29 22:42:06 <PaulS_laptop> John checks his mag
Oct 29 22:42:07 <Soulless> "…What is it, Alex?"
Oct 29 22:42:15 <Dawny> "NEGATIVE ON JOHN!"
Oct 29 22:42:28 <E4D> He hands Alice another red-painted magazine.
Oct 29 22:42:44 <Dawny> "Take it off John"
Oct 29 22:42:49 <Maddy> "But…maybe w-we dont have to…Alex?"
Oct 29 22:42:52 <PaulS_laptop> "Not til we're the fuck out of here"
Oct 29 22:43:13 <Laito> "Fucker made his choice and made it hard…
Oct 29 22:43:18 <PaulS_laptop> John pockets the splinter of metal. A good 1/4" is bloody
Oct 29 22:43:25 <Dexanote> There's a series of hundreds of splrcthds as every pumpkin across its body splits a different face, then the sound of ripping stone. A horrible, jagged mouth splits across The Great Pumpkin, then two eyes.
Oct 29 22:43:30 <Dawny> "I need to check that, you could bleed out before we get out of here. Take. It. The. Fuck. Off."
Oct 29 22:43:34 <Ragazzo> "…."
Oct 29 22:43:36 <Soulless> "…Alex, please explain."
Oct 29 22:43:43 <PaulS_laptop> "Ain't deep. Barely a nick"
Oct 29 22:43:52 <PaulS_laptop> "Other side's the one that feels wrong"
Oct 29 22:44:01 <Dawny> "TAKE IT OFF YOU RIGHT BASTARD!"
Oct 29 22:44:06 <Dexanote> The Chainstalk looks above, hunching over, looking to the East.
Oct 29 22:44:17 <Dexanote> *looms above
Oct 29 22:44:18 <E4D> "SHANK!"
Oct 29 22:44:21 <PaulS_laptop> Kay may notice one small hole and one large "dented" area in his rear armor
Oct 29 22:44:26 <PaulS_laptop> "Patient refuses treatment"
Oct 29 22:44:32 <E4D> Jason stands up. "*SHAAAANK*!!!"
Oct 29 22:44:42 <Dexanote> It slowly turns, looking right into Jason's soul.
Oct 29 22:44:43 <Maddy> Alice struggles to her feet too.
Oct 29 22:44:45 <Dawny> 4df+2 "Fuck the patient"
Oct 29 22:44:46 <Glacon> Dawny: "Fuck the patient": 2 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, -)
Oct 29 22:44:49 <Dexanote> k
Oct 29 22:44:52 <Dexanote> take smut to PMs
Oct 29 22:45:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty matches jason's scream, ounce for ounce as loud, and a hundred times more pissed.
Oct 29 22:45:24 <E4D> "*PUT*. *US*. *BACK*."
Oct 29 22:45:28 <PaulS_laptop> John stares at Shank, and his hands continue to check over his gun
Oct 29 22:45:28 <Adhelami> "D-Dahn… Shank is…" She looks to Alex…
Oct 29 22:45:39 <Dexanote> It nods, and looks to the South-East.
Oct 29 22:45:49 <Soulless> Alicel isn't screaming. He's looking up at… whatever Shank is now, expecting Alex's explaination.
Oct 29 22:46:13 <E4D> "YOU *OWE* ME. AND HERE SHE IS, HURT."
Oct 29 22:46:15 <Dexanote> You're hurled through the orange back into #Afteraction.
Oct 29 22:46:28 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 John makes a point of refusing Kay's treatment
Oct 29 22:46:29 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John makes a point of refusing Kay's treatment: 1 (4df+2=+, -, 0, -)
Oct 29 22:46:40 <Soulless> Alicel catches himself before he hits the floor of the deck.
Oct 29 22:46:41 <E4D> Jason lands on the deck, sputtering.
Oct 29 22:46:54 <E4D> 4df+4 difficulty 3
Oct 29 22:46:55 <Glacon> E4D: difficulty 3: 2 (4df+4=-, -, -, +)
Oct 29 22:47:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Back the *fuck* off, Kay. Wait til we're"
Oct 29 22:47:05 <Laito> POOF Alex is strewn over the deck, unconscious.
Oct 29 22:47:06 <Dawny> Kay falls, but proceeds to rip John's armor off.
Oct 29 22:47:11 <Soulless> He gets up quickly.
Oct 29 22:47:17 <Maddy> Alice voips back, competely unharmed…she ooks around, confused.
Oct 29 22:47:17 <E4D> He landed on his shoulder, a loud popping sound is heard.
Oct 29 22:47:19 <PaulS_laptop> John hits the deck with a thump, landing on Kay
Oct 29 22:47:20 * Adhelami hits the deck at an angle and slides…
Oct 29 22:47:26 * SpaceMao|work has quit (Client exited)
Oct 29 22:47:30 <E4D> "GAH! FUUUUUUCK!"
Oct 29 22:47:30 <Maddy> !! Alice goes to Jason!
Oct 29 22:47:35 * SpaceMao|work (~PI.633FA761.860932A9.B9D0BEFA|criordna#PI.633FA761.860932A9.B9D0BEFA|criordna) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 22:47:37 <Dawny> "Let me look" Kay shoves John off her.
Oct 29 22:47:41 <Maddy> "Sit still, babe, I got it."
Oct 29 22:47:44 <E4D> "GOD FUCKING *DAMN* IT!"
Oct 29 22:47:55 <Soulless> Alicel walks over to the unconscious Alex and begins dragging him. "Where should I put Alex?"
Oct 29 22:47:57 <PaulS_laptop> "You've got other wounded to take care of"
Oct 29 22:48:01 <Maddy> "Shhh shhh." Alice looks like she never left the ship.
Oct 29 22:48:11 <Dawny> "Alice, let me know if you need me. You're wounded fuck head"
Oct 29 22:48:33 <Soulless> Alicel is quite unharmed, despite everything. "Can someone help me with Alex? He is unconscious."
Oct 29 22:48:40 <Maddy> "Work with me, I have to pop it back, ok?" she gets ready.
Oct 29 22:48:42 <Dawny> "Put him in the medbay"
Oct 29 22:48:56 <PaulS_laptop> John goes to give Alicel a hand
Oct 29 22:48:59 <E4D> Jason sits up, nodding.
Oct 29 22:49:07 <Maddy> 4df+4 fixen Jason.
Oct 29 22:49:08 <Glacon> Maddy: fixen Jason.: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 29 22:49:17 <E4D> He grits his teeth. "GAH, FUCK!"
Oct 29 22:49:23 <Soulless> Alicel and John moves the unconscious Alex to the medbay. "You are ok, John?"
Oct 29 22:49:27 <Maddy> >:| Tagging ast straw for a reroll
Oct 29 22:49:28 <Adhelami> Adhelami stays hunched over, shaking. Her eye is gone. Really, Really gone. So it was real.
Oct 29 22:49:32 <Maddy> 4df+4
Oct 29 22:49:32 <Glacon> Maddy: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Oct 29 22:49:45 <Dawny> Kay storms after John. "Sit."
Oct 29 22:49:55 <E4D> "*SHIT*!" He screams another profanity as there's another loud pop.
Oct 29 22:49:58 <Soulless> He then walks back to Adhelami, noticing her shaking. He embraces her, comforting and supportive.
Oct 29 22:50:15 <Ragazzo> Dusty lays where he landed.
Oct 29 22:50:24 <Ragazzo> He rolsl onto his back.
Oct 29 22:50:44 <PaulS_laptop> John makes his way back up top again, he's clearly pained, but the blood has stopped
Oct 29 22:50:55 <Dawny> « Every-fucking-body. MedBay. Now.»
Oct 29 22:51:03 <PaulS_laptop> He walks over to Alicel, Adhelami, etc and sits
Oct 29 22:51:10 <E4D> Jason rolls over on all his gear, laying as flat on his back as he can.
Oct 29 22:51:14 * Adhelami is quiet…
Oct 29 22:51:32 <PaulS_laptop> John doesn't say anything, just sits
Oct 29 22:51:39 <Maddy> "I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry." she pets his head.
Oct 29 22:51:45 <Dexanote> Everyone now has "This is Hallowe'en" in their heads. It's sung in unliving gibberish.
Oct 29 22:51:51 <Maddy> "I'm so sorry…"
Oct 29 22:51:57 <PaulS_laptop> "You'll be fine, darlin."
Oct 29 22:52:02 <Maddy> She sniffles a litte/
Oct 29 22:52:15 <E4D> He's pale, and there's a cold sweat on his forehead. He nods quickly a few times.
Oct 29 22:52:41 <Maddy> "Tell me what you need and it's yours.
Oct 29 22:52:45 <PaulS_laptop> he turns to look at her some, wincing a bit as he does so
Oct 29 22:53:01 <E4D> "Nah… I'm fine… shit just…"
Oct 29 22:53:09 <Maddy> She's p. much unscathed somhow, despite her ribs being pretty magned before.
Oct 29 22:53:21 <Soulless> Alicel just holds Adhelami, comforting and letting her… well, he's just trying to be there for her and to help her.
Oct 29 22:53:23 <Dawny> «Did I not make myse;f clear?!»
Oct 29 22:53:29 <Dawny> myself*
Oct 29 22:53:37 <PaulS_laptop> «It can wait, dammit»
Oct 29 22:53:46 <Soulless> "Come on. We should go." He whispers this gently.
Oct 29 22:54:02 <Maddy> «I'm fine and I took care of Jason. Don't worry.»
Oct 29 22:54:05 <E4D> He lays where he is on the deck, pulling Alice down to him, hugging her. "You okay?"
Oct 29 22:54:16 <Adhelami> "Let us… go…"
Oct 29 22:54:24 <Waxx> Dmitri and Misha step over, carrying mugs of tea.
Oct 29 22:54:31 <Waxx> "What in the hell happened?!"
Oct 29 22:54:41 <Maddy> "Yeah, I'm fine.." she wipes an aerrant tear.
Oct 29 22:54:48 <Maddy> There is much hugging.
Oct 29 22:54:55 <Soulless> Alicel holds her kindly as they wander into the medbay, supportive and kind like Kay was to him.
Oct 29 22:55:09 <PaulS_laptop> "Doc'll take care of you. Later on tonight, want me to swing by for a chat?"
Oct 29 22:55:16 <Dawny> «Fine, fuck it.» Kay closes her eyes and leans over a counter, shaking.
Oct 29 22:55:26 <Adhelami> "Mn…" She nods, still dazed.
Oct 29 22:55:30 <PaulS_laptop> John says as he passes them in the way downstairs. John heads off to Engineering
Oct 29 22:55:39 <PaulS_laptop> taking his fucked up plate along with him
Oct 29 22:55:41 * Adhelami is missing an eye, russians.
Oct 29 22:55:42 <Soulless> Alicel and Adhelami are in the medbay now. "Kay?"
Oct 29 22:56:08 <Dawny> "What?" Kay stands, she's a bit red faced…might have been crying…who knows.
Oct 29 22:56:18 <Waxx> "Dodge Ridge!"
Oct 29 22:56:32 <Adhelami> "…May I lay down…?"
Oct 29 22:56:36 <Soulless> Alicel would intake breath if he could at seeing Kay's expression. "I brought Adhelami."
Oct 29 22:56:51 <E4D> Jason wiggles away a bit, laying on his back still, looking at Dmitri upside down.
Oct 29 22:56:53 <Dawny> "Please lay down" Kay forces a smile.
Oct 29 22:56:54 <E4D> "Colonel…"
Oct 29 22:57:03 <Soulless> "Adhelami, you will be fine. Would you like me to remain here with you?"
Oct 29 22:57:20 <Maddy> Alice stays by Jason but sits up.
Oct 29 22:57:34 <Soulless> He says this as kindly as he can muster. It's difficult.
Oct 29 22:57:44 <Dawny> Kay feels her forehead, the fever not as heavy. "Please…try to sleep…there's not much I can do."
Oct 29 22:57:58 * Adhelami goes to the nearest bed, climbing into it, "Mn… What you wish, Alicel…" She sets her hand over her wound, shutting her only eye, "It is ok, Dahn Kay, please."
Oct 29 22:58:00 <Waxx> "Dodge Ridge, what the hell happened?" Dmitri kneels down and give Jason his mug of tea.
Oct 29 22:58:26 <PaulS_laptop> meanwhile, down in Engineering, John lays the busted armor over a table
Oct 29 22:58:28 <Dawny> "I'm so sorry…"
Oct 29 22:58:48 <E4D> Jason tries to reach over with his left arm, winces like a motherfucker, and just lets it sit for a moment. "We got taken to the Harvest."
Oct 29 22:58:52 <PaulS_laptop> and runs his fingers over the divot and the minor breach in the back.
Oct 29 22:59:19 <Adhelami> "Nothing can be done— do not feel sad."
Oct 29 22:59:32 <Waxx> "How many are wounded? Can we help?"
Oct 29 22:59:37 <Soulless> Alicel lays one hand to her hand and gently squeezes. He at least understands that that eye cannot be replaces.
Oct 29 22:59:41 <Soulless> *replaced
Oct 29 23:00:04 <E4D> "Alice and I are fine. We got wounded in sickbay."
Oct 29 23:00:05 <Dawny> Kay nods and walks into a back medbay room. The kicking and screaming starts again.
Oct 29 23:00:34 <Waxx> "Are you sure? You look like hell."
Oct 29 23:01:00 <Maddy> "He d-dislocated his shoulder, b-but I've taken care of i, Colonel."
Oct 29 23:01:03 <E4D> "Just popped the shoulder loose when I came back out. I'm fine. I got Alice here."
Oct 29 23:01:11 <Maddy> She miles.
Oct 29 23:01:14 <Maddy> smiles even
Oct 29 23:01:25 <Ragazzo> Quietly, without fuss, a blue jagged rift in reality has opened on the boat, in the medbay. It's oblong shaped , and about eight inches across. A hand shoots out of it after a moment, gripping the edge and pulls. It's in the sleeve of an extremely frayed doctor's coat. As it pulls, and pulls…more and more of a man comes into view.
Oct 29 23:01:38 <Ragazzo> He has large, large ears.
Oct 29 23:01:40 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging "I solve practical problems", John begins affecting repairs to his armor, using a steam pipe he took the asbestos off of. He can't fix the hole, but it's small. that divot, however…
Oct 29 23:01:41 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging "I solve practical problems", John begins affecting repairs to his armor, using a steam pipe he took the asbestos off of. He can't fix the hole, but it's small. that divot, however…: 6 (4df+6=+, -, -, +)
Oct 29 23:02:03 <Ragazzo> He stumbles out, and looks around.
Oct 29 23:02:06 <E4D> Jason's handgun comes out of his holster, aimed at the spot.
Oct 29 23:02:15 <Ragazzo> Dr. Lance Cole nods.
Oct 29 23:02:18 <Dawny> Kay is kicking walls and screaming in medbay.
Oct 29 23:02:25 <Ragazzo> "Yes, ok. Good."
Oct 29 23:02:29 <Ragazzo> He puts his hands up.
Oct 29 23:02:37 <PaulS_laptop> John winces as he works, but it works. He's completely oblivious to the goings on in medical
Oct 29 23:02:45 <Waxx> "I will go see if we can help in medbay. Come, Misha."
Oct 29 23:02:47 <Maddy> "Cole?" Alice looks.
Oct 29 23:02:49 <Laito> "Kay…." Alex mutters through the bleariness.
Oct 29 23:02:51 <Ragazzo> "Hello Jason. I'm back, to help with your wounded."
Oct 29 23:03:06 <Laito> "P-ple…"
Oct 29 23:03:06 <Dawny> "What, Doctor, what?!"
Oct 29 23:03:10 <Ragazzo> He's missing an eye.
Oct 29 23:03:16 <E4D> Jason rests his head on the deck. He gestures at the door close by. "Belowdecks."
Oct 29 23:03:22 <Ragazzo> It's not even covered, just scarred shut.
Oct 29 23:03:23 <Soulless> Alicel hears the chaos. "Adhelami. I am sorry for your loss."
Oct 29 23:03:26 <Laito> Alex is really out of it. "Ple- s-…"
Oct 29 23:03:28 <E4D> "THree breaks down, opast the kitchen."
Oct 29 23:03:44 <Ragazzo> "Right."
Oct 29 23:03:48 <Maddy> Alice tries to help Jason drink some tea.
Oct 29 23:03:58 * Adhelami squeezes back, her eye closed— "No, it is ok. I am just so… tired."
Oct 29 23:04:09 <E4D> He gestures with the pistol then holsters the weapon. It's still empty.
Oct 29 23:04:18 <Waxx> Dmitri and Misha head down to sick bay, looking around.
Oct 29 23:04:20 <Soulless> "Sleep please. Dream of something pleasant."
Oct 29 23:04:25 <Ragazzo> Lance moves to the wounded, and goes to see to Adhelami first.
Oct 29 23:04:31 <E4D> He pushes himself up off the deck with his right hand, standing.
Oct 29 23:04:39 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO) has left #afteraction
Oct 29 23:04:43 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.99019A52-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 23:04:46 <Soulless> Alicel doesn't pull his hand away, to let her know he'll be here, at least until she falls asleep.
Oct 29 23:04:47 <Adhelami> Adhelami opens her one eye to the stranger. There is tape over the other…
Oct 29 23:04:56 <Maddy> "C-carefu, love."
Oct 29 23:05:02 <Soulless> "Hello? You are?"
Oct 29 23:05:05 <Ragazzo> "Hello. I'm a doctor, please trust me for the moment." Lance peers at the one eyed young woman with his one eye.
Oct 29 23:05:13 <Ragazzo> "My name is lance cole."
Oct 29 23:05:20 * PaulS_laptop1 (~PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.D8E92AD8|luap#PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.D8E92AD8|luap) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 23:05:22 <Adhelami> "…You are like me." She says tiredly.
Oct 29 23:05:23 <Dawny> Kay walks out of the back room and stops. "Who the fuck are you?"
Oct 29 23:05:35 <Ragazzo> "Shhh, dear. It's going to be ok. Rest."
Oct 29 23:05:36 <Laito> "K-kay…"
Oct 29 23:05:49 * PaulS_laptop has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 29 23:05:56 <Soulless> Alicel looks curiously at Lance, then to Adhelami.
Oct 29 23:06:05 <Dawny> "What doctor?"
Oct 29 23:06:09 <Laito> "S-shut… the fuck up…."
Oct 29 23:06:33 <Waxx> "What the hell is going on here?"
Oct 29 23:06:53 <Ragazzo> He glances at Kay. "Come here and help me, I'm Dr. Cole. Who's hurt how, and who who is stable?"
Oct 29 23:07:07 <Laito> Alex passes out.
Oct 29 23:07:21 <Laito> Alex passes out -grinning-.
Oct 29 23:07:28 <Adhelami> Her one amber eye flicks about, looking the man over… She then turns her head to look to Dmitri, "Dahn Dmitri…" She is sweating, her left eye is covered with tape and gauze, and she sounds very unlike herself.
Oct 29 23:07:34 <Dawny> Kay takes a breath and shakes her head. "They're all stable, only one refusing treatment"
Oct 29 23:08:20 <Dawny> Kay looks like hell…no…worse.
Oct 29 23:08:33 <Ragazzo> Dusty begins to examine Adhelami, treating anything kay missed in her rush. Scrapes, and such.
Oct 29 23:08:35 <Waxx> "Who is refusing?"
Oct 29 23:08:42 <Soulless> "Adhelami, please sleep. Your body should rest. Please dream well."
Oct 29 23:08:43 <Laito> Cole*
Oct 29 23:08:49 <Ragazzo> "Ok. Point me to him, then go lie down, I'll be taking a look at you too."
Oct 29 23:08:54 <Dawny> "John"
Oct 29 23:09:11 <Dawny> "I'm fine doctor"
Oct 29 23:09:15 <Soulless> "Is there anything I can do to help, Lance?"
Oct 29 23:09:25 <Ragazzo> "Did I ask that? Lie down."
Oct 29 23:09:25 <Adhelami> "…I can't. There is too much pain." She huffs, bringing her hand up against her eye. There are only minor cuts and bruises on her.
Oct 29 23:09:33 <Ragazzo> He goes to john, and examines the man.
Oct 29 23:09:35 <Waxx> "Who was wounded?"
Oct 29 23:09:39 <Ragazzo> If he resists?
Oct 29 23:09:44 <Ragazzo> Does he resist?
Oct 29 23:10:05 <Dawny> "John, Jason, Alice, Dusty, her…" Kay sighs.
Oct 29 23:10:12 <Soulless> "…Is there any way to dull her pain, Kay?"
Oct 29 23:10:37 <Dawny> "I've given her a full does of morphine and an IB8…"
Oct 29 23:10:42 <Waxx> Dmitri looks around. "Can Misha and I do anything?"
Oct 29 23:10:46 <Dawny> dose*
Oct 29 23:10:56 <PaulS_laptop1> John is not in medical
Oct 29 23:11:04 <Adhelami> She seems to be loopy, but it's either working slowly on her, or not very well at all…
Oct 29 23:11:08 <Ragazzo> Lance looks about for john.
Oct 29 23:11:14 <Dawny> "Tea…please…" Kay looks about to cry and she's shaking.
Oct 29 23:11:19 <PaulS_laptop1> John is in engineering
Oct 29 23:11:34 <Dexanote> All they have is orange pekoe
Oct 29 23:11:46 <Ragazzo> "Ok…you first…" He goes to kay, and presses the young medic onto a medical cot.
Oct 29 23:12:00 <Dawny> "Fuck off" Kay shoves him.
Oct 29 23:12:22 <Waxx> Dmitri draws his sidearm. "Dusty, do not make me shoot you again."
Oct 29 23:12:26 <Waxx> "And you either, Kay-lee."
Oct 29 23:12:31 <Laito> Cole
Oct 29 23:12:35 <Dawny> (It's Lance Cole)
Oct 29 23:12:41 <Ragazzo> Lance looks up.
Oct 29 23:12:44 <Soulless> "Shall I go prepare some tea?"
Oct 29 23:12:48 <Waxx> derp
Oct 29 23:12:51 <Soulless> Alicel can't even cook.
Oct 29 23:12:51 <Ragazzo> "Director strelnikov?"
Oct 29 23:12:59 <Ragazzo> "I'm trying to see if this woman is hurt?"
Oct 29 23:13:00 <Waxx> "Dr. Cole?"
Oct 29 23:13:01 <Ragazzo> *.
Oct 29 23:13:05 <Waxx> "Leave her be. She is fine."
Oct 29 23:13:10 <Ragazzo> "Yes sir."
Oct 29 23:13:11 <Dawny> [Misha, will you make me a cup of tea please?]
Oct 29 23:13:21 <Ragazzo> "Can you point me towards john?"
Oct 29 23:13:30 <Ragazzo> He's looking at dmitri.
Oct 29 23:13:38 <Dawny> "Engineering, I'll bet on it"
Oct 29 23:13:43 <Soulless> Alicel goes straight to being ignored. Well, some crazy stuff happened…
Oct 29 23:13:46 <Waxx> "I have no idea. Ask her."
Oct 29 23:13:48 * Ragazzo is now known as DrCole
Oct 29 23:14:01 <DrCole> "Right."
Oct 29 23:14:05 * Adhelami looks to Alicel, "It is ok."
Oct 29 23:14:14 <Adhelami> Man her english is sucky and limited right now…
Oct 29 23:14:41 * Disconnected (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine).
** ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 23:14:41 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 23:19:21 2011

Oct 29 23:19:21 * Now talking on #afteraction
Oct 29 23:19:21 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia B: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Current Location: On a boat.
Oct 29 23:19:21 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Sat Oct 29 01:01:19 2011
Oct 29 23:19:22 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Maddy
Oct 29 23:19:40 <Adhelami> "I do not want sleep…"
Oct 29 23:19:42 <PaulS_laptop> John has several bruised ribs on his left side, and a puncture wound down in the small of his back, looks deep, but not through anything vital. It's seeping blood.
Oct 29 23:19:57 <PaulS_laptop> He sits still for the doc
Oct 29 23:20:01 <Dawny> "I'm…I'm scared Sir…"
Oct 29 23:20:17 <PaulS_laptop> aside from his hands continuing to crudely sew the patch into the carrier, and repairone of the shoulder straps
Oct 29 23:20:27 <Waxx> "Why? What is wrong, child."
Oct 29 23:20:56 * Disconnected (An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine).
ENDING LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 23:20:56 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Sat Oct 29 23:21:39 2011

Oct 29 23:21:39 * Now talking on #afteraction
Oct 29 23:21:39 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia B: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Current Location: On a boat.
Oct 29 23:21:39 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Sat Oct 29 01:01:19 2011
Oct 29 23:21:39 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to AliceD
Oct 29 23:21:45 <E4D> "There's something in there."
Oct 29 23:21:57 * Maddy has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by AliceD))
Oct 29 23:21:59 <E4D> "That's a projectile wound."
Oct 29 23:22:01 * You are now known as Maddy
Oct 29 23:22:01 <PaulS_laptop> "Thanks. Also, if I pass out from this shit, I'll hunt you 'cross time"
Oct 29 23:22:11 <Waxx> Dmitri sends Misha off to help the others. "Come on Kay-lee, let us get out of here then."
Oct 29 23:22:14 <DrCole> He removed the bulelt or whatever too.
Oct 29 23:22:21 <DrCole> Thought it was a stab wound, my bad.
Oct 29 23:22:41 <PaulS_laptop> it was at least one piece of shrapnel
Oct 29 23:22:52 <Dawny> Kay goes with Dmitri, shaking.
Oct 29 23:22:57 <PaulS_laptop> John has the big piece, but not the little part that broke off
Oct 29 23:23:03 <E4D> "Colonel!"
Oct 29 23:23:05 <PaulS_laptop> when he decided to be an idiot and yank it
Oct 29 23:23:12 <E4D> "Where's she going? We got people hurt?"
Oct 29 23:23:13 <DrCole> Lance drops the small piece into john's lap.
Oct 29 23:23:28 <DrCole> "A souvenir for you."
Oct 29 23:23:39 <DrCole> "Was anyone else hurt, besides the guys in the medbay?"
Oct 29 23:23:41 <PaulS_laptop> "heh, thanks"
Oct 29 23:23:46 <Dawny> "C-copy Corporal" Kay takes a deep breath. "Who still needs attention?"
Oct 29 23:23:58 <Maddy> Alice is with Jason. "It's ok. I c-can dea with it, let her go."
Oct 29 23:24:00 <PaulS_laptop> "Nope, that should be everybody. Adhelami and Alex alright?"
Oct 29 23:24:06 <DrCole> "Got them."
Oct 29 23:24:19 * Strife (PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM#PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 29 23:24:37 <DrCole> "The girl who lost the eye, and the asshole who had a lum pon his lump?"
Oct 29 23:24:40 <Dawny> "All good…who else needs attention Corporal?"
Oct 29 23:24:42 <DrCole> *lump on his
Oct 29 23:25:02 <Waxx> "They seem to be taken care of already."
Oct 29 23:25:44 <E4D> "What's wrong with you, Doc? You okay?"
Oct 29 23:26:21 <DrCole> "Ok, I have to have a chat with someone up on the deck. Tell me if you need anything John. Or if anyone does."
Oct 29 23:26:54 <E4D> "Wait, what's wrong with Adhel?"
Oct 29 23:26:55 <PaulS_laptop> "Yup, them. And will do."
Oct 29 23:27:10 <Waxx> "I am just taking her out for some fresh air."
Oct 29 23:27:15 <Dawny> "She lost an eye" Kay looks down.
Oct 29 23:27:47 * DrCole moves up to the deck, and hunches in front of dusty. The man has passed out. He sighs, looking the alchemist over, and nods fixing what kay missed. Scratches, small cuts. So on and so forth.
Oct 29 23:28:04 <Waxx> "Come on, Kay-lee. Outside."
Oct 29 23:28:29 <Dawny> Kay follows
Oct 29 23:28:34 <DrCole> Then he hefts dusty over his shoulder, with a small grunt.
Oct 29 23:28:39 <DrCole> He nods at Kay.
Oct 29 23:28:52 <Waxx> Dmitri helps her upstairs and outside, getting her a bit of air. "Tell me what happened."
Oct 29 23:28:54 <E4D> "That… that was permanent?"
Oct 29 23:29:02 <DrCole> "I saw to John. You can put him out of mind. Good work on everyone."
Oct 29 23:29:17 <DrCole> Then to medical!
Oct 29 23:29:25 <DrCole> He sets dusty n a cot.
Oct 29 23:29:52 <Soulless> Alicel is still in medical. He has nothing to do.
Oct 29 23:30:19 <DrCole> Anyone around lance will note that he is a doctor's coat, ragged, and covered in slashes and tattered, as well as wearing very worn through beat up slacks.
Oct 29 23:30:20 <Maddy> "E-everyone's injuries s-seemed to persist…except mine."
Oct 29 23:30:25 * Adhelami lays with an arm above her head, "Dahn Alicel. You may go if you like…"
Oct 29 23:30:59 <Soulless> "…No, I want to watch you sleep, if that is alright. I care about you and wish to make sure you dream well."
Oct 29 23:30:59 <Dawny> "The girl…she lost an eye, and there where ghost children attacking, then John was puking pumpkin seeds, then
Oct 29 23:31:09 <Adhelami> She brings her hand down and begins to rub her pounding head…
Oct 29 23:31:12 <DrCole> He glances at Adhel. "Young miss, are you in a great amount of pain?"
Oct 29 23:31:27 <Dawny> they could be seen,,,then Shank…I don't even know…"
Oct 29 23:31:43 <Adhelami> "It will be ok…" She assures Cole.
Oct 29 23:31:43 <E4D> "ALicel, cut it out with the fuckign watching people sleep bullshit."
Oct 29 23:31:46 <E4D> "Seriously."
Oct 29 23:31:49 <E4D> "I mean it."
Oct 29 23:31:53 <E4D> "I'm not kidding."
Oct 29 23:31:58 <E4D> "I'm seriously."
Oct 29 23:32:02 <Waxx> "…I do not even know what to say."
Oct 29 23:32:33 <DrCole> "Shhh, please. It i not necessary for you to suffer through this. I know some of what you are bearing."
Oct 29 23:32:35 <E4D> He's totally seriously, you guys.
Oct 29 23:32:40 * Adhelami turns her head to Jason, "Dahn Jason.."
Oct 29 23:32:54 <Adhelami> Her head is fuzzy.
Oct 29 23:33:00 <Dawny> Kay shakes slightly, trying to light a cigarette. "I…I've never…"
Oct 29 23:33:06 <E4D> He nods. "Adhel."
Oct 29 23:33:09 <Waxx> "Well, it is over now. Relax."
Oct 29 23:33:10 <DrCole> 4df+4 life science maneuver, he considers what he could give adhel without harming her.
Oct 29 23:33:10 <Glacon> DrCole: life science maneuver, he considers what he could give adhel without harming her.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 29 23:33:16 <Waxx> "You are safe, here on the boat. I even have my flag up."
Oct 29 23:33:19 <Soulless> Alicel just looks at Jason in a confused manner. "…?" He doesn't understand why. "…Then I will not watch her sleep."
Oct 29 23:33:32 <E4D> "I don't just mean her."
Oct 29 23:33:37 <Adhelami> "I am ok." She insists.
Oct 29 23:33:38 <DrCole> He knows. Exactly. Should have been +3 derp. Still.
Oct 29 23:34:03 <E4D> "We'll get this taken care of, Adhel."
Oct 29 23:34:16 <Dawny> "Your flag?"
Oct 29 23:34:32 <DrCole> "Miss, please. It is my job to take away pain. Allow me to do so?"
Oct 29 23:34:47 <Adhelami> "…I do not like the medicine.." She groans a little.
Oct 29 23:35:06 <DrCole> He smiles kindly, setting up an IV. "It will be ok. I promise."
Oct 29 23:35:13 <Maddy> "…she's not really from here…she migh b-be having an advers reaction."
Oct 29 23:36:06 <DrCole> He pauses.
Oct 29 23:36:41 <Adhelami> "Dahn Kay gave me medicine… Now I am only hurting and… tired."
Oct 29 23:36:47 <Maddy> "She's from another place, ike n-not this planet."
Oct 29 23:37:15 <DrCole> Lance examines her for any symptoms, or irregularities that are symptomatic of bad reactions to painkillers.
Oct 29 23:37:26 <DrCole> "I can help you sleep, if you like…"
Oct 29 23:37:36 <Adhelami> She has a very high fever.
Oct 29 23:37:45 <DrCole> "Just a short rest, to regain your strength."
Oct 29 23:37:48 <Maddy> "F-flush it w-with saline, w-we know that doesn't hurt her. G-get it out of her system."
Oct 29 23:37:51 <DrCole> "Hmmm…"
Oct 29 23:38:03 <Waxx> Dmitri points to his ramshackle flag pole, the Soviet hammer and sickle flag flying from it still.
Oct 29 23:38:04 <Maddy> Alice is best doctor!
Oct 29 23:38:07 <Soulless> Alicel just goes silent.
Oct 29 23:38:11 <Adhelami> "I feel too… awake. But tired…"
Oct 29 23:38:12 <DrCole> "Fever…"
Oct 29 23:38:14 <Adhelami> Restless.
Oct 29 23:38:33 <Dawny> Kay nods and leans against Dmitri. "I'm sorry Sir…I couldn't help"
Oct 29 23:39:01 <Adhelami> "I am sorry I am a burden." She says softly.
Oct 29 23:39:21 <PaulS_laptop> John finishes up his armor, donning it and heading up to Medical
Oct 29 23:39:33 <Maddy> "IV, fluids, do it."
Oct 29 23:39:38 <Soulless> "You are not a burden. If you were we would have left you behind."
Oct 29 23:39:42 <Waxx> "Sometimes you can do nothing but watch. That is life, that is war."
Oct 29 23:40:10 <Dawny> "But it's my job to fix"
Oct 29 23:40:44 <DrCole> 4df+8 Tapping it don't have to hurt+maneuver| Lance swaps out the IV he'd prepared substituting it for saline. "Shhh, it will be ok…" A cool soothing stream fills Adhel.
Oct 29 23:40:44 <Glacon> DrCole: Tapping it don't have to hurt+maneuver| Lance swaps out the IV he'd prepared substituting it for saline. "Shhh, it will be ok…" A cool soothing stream fills Adhel.: 10 (4df+8=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 29 23:41:15 <PaulS_laptop> John taps on the bulkhead by Medical
Oct 29 23:41:36 <Waxx> "It does not matter."
Oct 29 23:42:24 <Dawny> "It makes me useless"
Oct 29 23:42:40 <PaulS_laptop> John raps again
Oct 29 23:42:55 * Adhelami breaths outward softly, "…Someone is knocks."
Oct 29 23:42:56 <DrCole> Lance looks up.
Oct 29 23:42:58 <DrCole> "Hello?"
Oct 29 23:44:40 <Waxx> "You have got to get out of this idea of being useless, really."
Oct 29 23:44:55 <PaulS_laptop> "It fine to enter?"
Oct 29 23:45:02 <Dawny> "If I can't do my job, what do you call it?"
Oct 29 23:45:22 <DrCole> "I'd prefer if this room was as quiet as possible." Lance dims the light slightly. "Nearly everyone here needs to rest."
Oct 29 23:45:31 <Adhelami> "Dahn John… Are you ok..?"
Oct 29 23:45:59 <PaulS_laptop> "I'm fine. Sore but fine. How you holding up?" he's not loud
Oct 29 23:46:07 <Waxx> "I call it being mopey and silly."
Oct 29 23:46:43 <Dawny> Kay sighs and takes a drag. "Fine then"
Oct 29 23:46:58 <Waxx> "You can mope about it, or do something about it."
Oct 29 23:47:19 <Maddy> "Jason? W-wanna call it a night?"
Oct 29 23:47:31 <Dawny> "What can I do? She's missing an *eye*"
Oct 29 23:47:37 <Adhelami> "I am hurting. But it is ok."
Oct 29 23:47:51 <E4D> "One more thing to do…"