The Master Slaver

May 27 19:32:26 <Maddy> "Most music has its merits, even if I don't like it completely."
May 27 19:32:51 <Liebe> Marius sits in his chair and digs in his smaller bag for his headphones and tape deck.
May 27 19:32:58 <SpaceMao> "Well, okay." He continues the selected music.
May 27 19:33:22 <Adhelami> Adhelami pokes the fire with a stick, gasping as the logs collapse a little.
May 27 19:33:26 <Pemander> Finn is inside the trailer with Abigail.
May 27 19:33:34 <Nioki> Alanoch is standing near the fire.
May 27 19:33:44 <Solomon> Solomon is still occupying himself with the task of consolidating his materials. Adrien is fiddling with Adhelami's hair.
May 27 19:34:50 <Maddy> There is a rumbling in the ground, something in the woods breaks a branch. Before anyone can react to the sensory input, 3 Anthropophagii burst from the tree line.
May 27 19:34:51 <Maddy> Pause
May 27 19:36:54 <Maddy> They come from right behind Claudia, who had her back to the woods, and one hits her with it's man catcher. It pulls her back, retreating towards the woods an the other two cover his escape.
May 27 19:36:56 <Maddy> Ok go
May 27 19:37:35 <SpaceMao> "Holy shit, what?!" Nick puts down the tablet and stares, slack-jawed
May 27 19:37:38 <Pemander> Enkal frowns. "I suppose we should go save her."
May 27 19:37:54 <Maddy> There are still 2 Anthos standing there yall.
May 27 19:38:03 <Ragazzo> "…."
May 27 19:38:03 <Adhelami> Adhelami gasps and cries out, quickly standing and stepping back behind Adrien.
May 27 19:38:05 <Solomon> Artemis turns and takes up his lance. "THREE HOSTILES."
May 27 19:38:08 <Pemander> "After this garbage is dealt with, of course."
May 27 19:38:15 <SpaceMao> He shakes his head and snaps out of it. "CLAUDIA!"
May 27 19:38:17 <Maddy> http://after-action.wdfiles.com/local--files/character%3Aanthropophagus/anthropophagus.jpg These dudes, for those who dont know
May 27 19:38:24 <Solomon> Solomon slinks back and away….
May 27 19:38:26 <Maddy> minus the little dudes
May 27 19:38:27 <Pemander> 4df+4 Hammerspace: Maneuver to give Artemis some SICKNASTY ARMORS
May 27 19:38:27 <CROM> Pemander: Hammerspace: Maneuver to give Artemis some SICKNASTY ARMORS: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
May 27 19:38:28 <Adhelami> Abigail blinks and looks up, looking to Finn, and jumping out of bed and heading out.
May 27 19:38:37 <Pemander> Artemis you have +3 to your next pdef roll.
May 27 19:38:44 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps springs off the lav, and winds over, trying to wrap one in his coils.
May 27 19:38:44 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps springs off the lav, and winds over, trying to wrap one in his coils.: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
May 27 19:38:51 <Ragazzo> ^Athletics
May 27 19:39:17 <Solomon> Artemis keeps a cool head as he's clad in these sick nasty armor plates.
May 27 19:39:27 <Maddy> 4df+4 Vs Sleeps.
May 27 19:39:28 <CROM> Maddy: Vs Sleeps.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
May 27 19:39:39 <Maddy> Anymore rolls?
May 27 19:39:44 <Solomon> Artemis charges the other.
May 27 19:39:55 <Solomon> 4df+5 Leaping thrust!
May 27 19:39:55 <CROM> Solomon: Leaping thrust!: 4 (4df+5=+, -, -, 0)
May 27 19:40:28 <Maddy> 4df+4 Vs Art
May 27 19:40:28 <CROM> Maddy: Vs Art: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
May 27 19:40:33 <Liebe> Marius falls over in his chair, taking most of his things to the ground with him as he falls at the surprise. "God damn - " He stands and picks the chair up, folding it and charging the Antropopoporee with it dragging behind him, teeth clenched.
May 27 19:40:35 <Maddy> Last call for rolls.
May 27 19:40:45 <Liebe> 4df+4 ath to melee
May 27 19:40:46 <CROM> Liebe: ath to melee: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
May 27 19:40:49 <Liebe> k
May 27 19:41:10 <Maddy> 4df+4 This is elle shooting one. Concussive shot.
May 27 19:41:10 <CROM> Maddy: This is elle shooting one. Concussive shot.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
May 27 19:41:17 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs elle
May 27 19:41:17 <CROM> Maddy: vs elle: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
May 27 19:41:28 <SpaceMao> Nick steps back behind those more suited to fight, ready to support.
May 27 19:41:34 <Solomon> 4df+4 Solomon casts a spell on himself.
May 27 19:41:34 <CROM> Solomon: Solomon casts a spell on himself.: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
May 27 19:42:51 <Maddy> You cast that spell, bro.
May 27 19:43:45 <Solomon> Well, it's a maneuver. Proceed.
May 27 19:44:24 <Maddy> The anthropophagus Sleeps tried to coil blocks him with the mancatcher, and the other, does much of the same to Adrien.
May 27 19:44:28 <Pemander> Oh by the way Artemis, you also have a shield, and that shield is motherfucking Svalinn the legendary Norse sun shield.
May 27 19:44:42 <Ragazzo> Sleeps hisses in frustration at his dude.
May 27 19:45:30 <Maddy> Their turn.
May 27 19:46:39 <Maddy> 4df+5 Anthro 1 looks at Sleeps, points and makes a fist. Mdef.
May 27 19:46:40 <CROM> Maddy: Anthro 1 looks at Sleeps, points and makes a fist. Mdef.: 3 (4df+5=-, 0, -, 0)
May 27 19:47:31 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 erp
May 27 19:47:31 <CROM> Ragazzo: erp: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
May 27 19:47:48 <Maddy> He doesn't even feel the failed attempt to graft his soul.
May 27 19:48:04 <Maddy> 4df+3 Anthro 2 goes at Art with his mancatcher.
May 27 19:48:04 <CROM> Maddy: Anthro 2 goes at Art with his mancatcher.: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
May 27 19:50:38 <Solomon> 4df+* Armor of Badassery
May 27 19:50:43 <Solomon> 4df+8
May 27 19:50:43 <CROM> Solomon: : 10 (4df+8=0, +, 0, +)
May 27 19:50:59 <Maddy> The mancatch CLINKS of the awesome armour.
May 27 19:51:08 <Maddy> Ok you guys go
May 27 19:51:12 <Solomon> Artemis will retaliate briskly.
May 27 19:51:15 <Pemander> Artemis's armour and Svalinn both disappear in a flash of light.
May 27 19:51:41 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps tries to crush again.
May 27 19:51:41 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps tries to crush again.: 6 (4df+3=+, +, 0, +)
May 27 19:51:49 <SpaceMao> 4df+3 Nick attempts to chain Anthro2 to the spot to help Artemis.
May 27 19:51:50 <CROM> SpaceMao: Nick attempts to chain Anthro2 to the spot to help Artemis.: 1 (4df+3=0, -, -, 0)
May 27 19:52:15 <Solomon> 4df+5 POMMEL SMASH
May 27 19:52:16 <CROM> Solomon: POMMEL SMASH: 5 (4df+5=0, 0, +, -)
May 27 19:52:45 <Pemander> 4df+4 Armors for Sleepses
May 27 19:52:45 <CROM> Pemander: Armors for Sleepses: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
May 27 19:52:54 <Ragazzo> Really.
May 27 19:52:58 <Ragazzo> ffs
May 27 19:53:17 <Pemander> Sleeps' body is illuminated by a blinding light. His scales start to change from their normal hue to an intense gold.
May 27 19:53:21 <Pemander> +3 to your next pdef roll, Sleeps.
May 27 19:54:20 <Solomon> 4df+4 Solomon strikes Artemis' foe with a curse (standard attack)
May 27 19:54:20 <CROM> Solomon: Solomon strikes Artemis' foe with a curse (standard attack): 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
May 27 19:54:55 <Maddy> 4df+4 Vs sleeps
May 27 19:54:55 <CROM> Maddy: Vs sleeps: 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
May 27 19:55:03 <Ragazzo> Point for his power.
May 27 19:55:25 <Liebe> Marius slides in and swings the shitty chair at the head of Sleep's target while cackling, careful to avoid the snake man.
May 27 19:55:33 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs Art
May 27 19:55:34 <CROM> Maddy: vs Art: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
May 27 19:55:35 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Follow up chomp attack against the anthrothingamaus
May 27 19:55:35 <CROM> Ragazzo: Follow up chomp attack against the anthrothingamaus: 1 (4df+2=+, 0, -, -)
May 27 19:55:45 <Ragazzo> It's got lowered def
May 27 19:55:49 <Adhelami> Adhelami has taken to hiding near the LAV with Abigail.
May 27 19:55:51 <Liebe> 4df+6 hail kaiser
May 27 19:55:52 <CROM> Liebe: hail kaiser: 8 (4df+6=0, +, +, 0)
May 27 19:55:52 <Ragazzo> from maneuver
May 27 19:56:25 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Nick
May 27 19:56:26 <CROM> Maddy: vs Nick: 1 (4df+2=-, -, 0, +)
May 27 19:57:21 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs Marius
May 27 19:57:51 * CROM has quit (Connection reset by peer)
May 27 19:58:11 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 19:58:33 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs marius
May 27 19:58:34 <CROM> Maddy: vs marius: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
May 27 20:00:54 <Maddy> Winner describe, in this order, Sleeps, Adrien, Maruis, solomon does whatever he's up to
May 27 20:01:10 <Maddy> Nick's chains just seem to fall off the creature.
May 27 20:01:24 <SpaceMao> "Son of a bitch…"
May 27 20:01:35 <Ragazzo> Sleeps wraps around his creature, binding it in place, as he goes in to maul it's neck with a series of bites.
May 27 20:02:11 <Maddy> what neck?
May 27 20:02:27 <Ragazzo> …shoulder?
May 27 20:02:32 <Maddy> Fine
May 27 20:02:47 <Pemander> The heap of flesh located above his abdomouth.
May 27 20:03:45 <Ragazzo> His fangs sink in…? I guess the second attack hits?
May 27 20:05:02 <Nioki> Alanoch is standing near the fire, which has been coated in black threads. He must be gathering light.
May 27 20:05:06 <Solomon> Artemis deflects the meager mancatcher with a smash of his shield arm, then slams the butt of his lance squarely into the creature's grotesque face, shattering bone. Meanwhile, Solomon causes a huge boil to form its abdomen-ish part, which moves and roils about as the pocket of insidious maggots devour flesh and inject disease.
May 27 20:06:02 <Maddy> Anthro2 is pretty PO'd about this! >:o
May 27 20:08:06 <Liebe> Marius loudly breaks the ass red, white, and blue folding chair over the abodemn through a chink in Sleeps' coils, plastic shards kicking up into its mouth. Marius spins and finds a decent sized part of the chair leg that now sports a jagged spike on one end of it, and readies it as a impromptu shank.
May 27 20:08:37 <Maddy> Oh man noe Anthro1 is mad too!
May 27 20:08:40 <Maddy> Their turn.
May 27 20:09:06 <Solomon> Solomon has kept his distance.
May 27 20:09:09 <Maddy> 4df+5 In pain and knowing it can't do much with this snake on it's face attempts to graft him once more.
May 27 20:09:10 <CROM> Maddy: In pain and knowing it can't do much with this snake on it's face attempts to graft him once more.: 5 (4df+5=+, -, -, +)
May 27 20:09:12 <Maddy> Mdfef
May 27 20:12:32 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Eeeek
May 27 20:12:33 <CROM> Ragazzo: Eeeek: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
May 27 20:13:43 <Maddy> Pain like flaming hooks tear through Sleeps' soul, there's a screaming in his ears only he can hear. -1 body.
May 27 20:14:47 <Ragazzo> Sleeps twists, and cries out in agony, clapping his hands to hsi ears.
May 27 20:15:07 <Maddy> 4df+3 Anthro2 strikes out at Art, blinded by pain.
May 27 20:15:08 <CROM> Maddy: Anthro2 strikes out at Art, blinded by pain.: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
May 27 20:15:14 * SpaceMao has quit (Client exited)
May 27 20:15:25 <Solomon> 4df+5 Artemis dances away…
May 27 20:15:26 <CROM> Solomon: Artemis dances away…: 7 (4df+5=+, +, +, -)
May 27 20:15:34 <Maddy> Mothe fucker is swift.
May 27 20:16:04 <Solomon> Probably the swiftest. That lance is already on its way to fucking Anthro2's shit again.
May 27 20:16:37 <Maddy> Alright your guys g
May 27 20:16:39 <Maddy> o
May 27 20:17:05 <Pemander> 4df+6 Enkal is dropping some mad swag on Marius and tagging Protector to make it extra bling bling
May 27 20:17:06 <CROM> Pemander: Enkal is dropping some mad swag on Marius and tagging Protector to make it extra bling bling: 8 (4df+6=0, 0, +, +)
May 27 20:17:53 <Solomon> 4df+5 The cutting side, this time…
May 27 20:17:53 <CROM> Solomon: The cutting side, this time…: 6 (4df+5=0, 0, 0, +)
May 27 20:18:12 <Pemander> Marius is now decked with the mighty shield Ancile of the god Mars.
May 27 20:18:13 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs Art
May 27 20:18:15 <CROM> Maddy: vs Art: 5 (4df+4=+, +, 0, -)
May 27 20:18:21 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps tries and crush his guy, gathering himself back together.
May 27 20:18:22 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps tries and crush his guy, gathering himself back together.: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
May 27 20:18:25 <Pemander> +3 to your next pdef roll, Marius
May 27 20:18:56 <Solomon> 4df+4 Solomon spurns the cyst of maggots on
May 27 20:18:56 <CROM> Solomon: Solomon spurns the cyst of maggots on: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
May 27 20:19:31 * SpaceMao (~PI.7CC25EA3.D9A3A5EC.C0DEADD5|criordna#PI.7CC25EA3.D9A3A5EC.C0DEADD5|criordna) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 20:19:40 <Nioki> Alanoch's eyes have turned a flat black, but somehow one can tell when they turn to look at anthropophagus number one.
May 27 20:19:54 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs solomon
May 27 20:19:55 <CROM> Maddy: vs solomon: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
May 27 20:20:31 <Maddy> last call for rolls
May 27 20:20:34 <Nioki> 4df+5 Laser to the eye!
May 27 20:20:35 <CROM> Nioki: Laser to the eye!: 6 (4df+5=-, +, +, 0)
May 27 20:20:45 <Maddy> 4df+4 D:
May 27 20:20:46 <CROM> Maddy: D:: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
May 27 20:20:51 <Maddy> >:D
May 27 20:21:27 <Dexanote> :| Really CROM
May 27 20:21:32 <Liebe> Marius whirls the shank in his hand, scratching it against the armor as it goes. He exhales and calms his mind, and moves deliberately - he grabs the upper jaw of the mouth of Anthro one, using the gloved hand to hold it open. With a quiet grunt, he thrusts the plastic spike into the thing's mouth, going until he hits flesh.
May 27 20:21:45 <Liebe> 4df+6 Tagging Serene Mind and attempting an Instant Kill.
May 27 20:21:46 <CROM> Liebe: Tagging Serene Mind and attempting an Instant Kill.: 5 (4df+6=+, -, -, 0)
May 27 20:21:56 <Maddy> Anthros are immune to instakills
May 27 20:22:00 <Liebe> dgadf
May 27 20:22:08 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs marius
May 27 20:22:09 <CROM> Maddy: vs marius: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
May 27 20:22:50 <SpaceMao> 4df+3 2AP Induce, the trees behind Anthro 2 extend Mesquite-tree like needles, then whip their branches forward, sending the hail of projectile at its back.
May 27 20:22:51 <CROM> SpaceMao: 2AP Induce, the trees behind Anthro 2 extend Mesquite-tree like needles, then whip their branches forward, sending the hail of projectile at its back.: 3 (4df+3=+, +, -, -)
May 27 20:23:03 <Maddy> 4df+2 vs Nick
May 27 20:23:04 <CROM> Maddy: vs Nick: 0 (4df+2=-, -, 0, 0)
May 27 20:24:00 <Maddy> OK! Sol, Art and Nick, you guys just killed that thing. Art and Sol describe first since your damage what physically physical, nick after that with this mentaly physical thing.
May 27 20:24:22 <Maddy> Maruis you killed number one, after the aboe are done, you describe your kill
May 27 20:24:40 <Solomon> Artemis sidesteps, turns, and sends the lance upward into the monster's body, slicing it from crotch to mouth. The skilled laceration also cuts open the maggot cyst, and the vile swarm of critters start to spill out. Most however, are affixed to the tasty, tasty inner flesh made goopy by acidic excretions.
May 27 20:25:03 <Maddy> Gross.
May 27 20:25:34 <Solomon> Poor Artemis must think thats what these vile demons are made of!
May 27 20:26:59 <Maddy> 4df+4 vs snake, retroactive
May 27 20:27:00 <CROM> Maddy: vs snake, retroactive: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
May 27 20:27:12 <Liebe> Marius drives the edge to the far back of Anthro one's mouth, twisting the shank in its flesh before withdrawing and stabbing it wildly and violently. He leaves the piece of plastic in the thing's mouth before quickly getting his hand out of there, waving his arm with distaste.
May 27 20:27:12 <Maddy> Sleeps will describe after maruis
May 27 20:27:40 <SpaceMao> In the creature's mind, the mass of needles tear through its body, rending flesh and bone. The pain made real by its mind causes it to convulse as shock sets in further on top of Artemis's attack. In the real world, it simply moves in response to nothing.
May 27 20:28:15 <Ragazzo> Sleeps fails to wrap his foe back up.
May 27 20:28:25 <SpaceMao> "I can't believe that worked so well…"
May 27 20:28:51 <Maddy> The creatures, now very very dead, lay in a heap with Sleeps coiled in there.
May 27 20:29:05 <Maddy> Alanoch lazers one for good measure.
May 27 20:29:10 <Ragazzo> Sleeps clutches his ears, distracted.
May 27 20:29:16 <Pemander> "Marius you didn't even use Ancile!"
May 27 20:29:21 <Pemander> "It took a lot of work to summon that."
May 27 20:29:27 <Ragazzo> And slithers to the trailer.
May 27 20:29:29 <SpaceMao> Nick clutches his head. "Ah, jesus fuck ow!"
May 27 20:29:33 <Nioki> Alanoch walks towards the edge of the forest where Claudia was taken.
May 27 20:29:47 <Liebe> "What was I supposed to do, hit it with it?"
May 27 20:30:17 <Solomon> Artemis doesn't pause. "Zhe zhird one! We must catch it! Someone stay here to protect zhe ozhers!" He takes off after the fleeing Anthrodemon.
May 27 20:30:17 <Nioki> "We may still be able to locate the third creature. Get ready to move."
May 27 20:30:17 <Pemander> "You could have done /something/."
May 27 20:30:21 <Pemander> "At least get hit!"
May 27 20:30:36 <SpaceMao> He heads over to the fire. "Sorry, guys… I gotta sit this one out, I need to rest. Not used to pushing myself this hard."
May 27 20:30:41 <Pemander> Enkal hops off the trailer. "I will come as well."
May 27 20:30:50 <Maddy> There's a trail of broken twigs where it ran, but then it abruptly stops.
May 27 20:30:53 <Adhelami> Adhelami and Abigail creep out, eyes wide… Adhelami scurries forward, "Lehlna!" She huffs,"Be careful!!"
May 27 20:31:11 <Dexanote> Myr steps on a twig beside Alanoch, announcing her presence. Both guns are drawn. "You're alright?"
May 27 20:31:15 <Solomon> Solomon toddles after. Artemis pauses where the trail ends. Might he roll Survival to track it?
May 27 20:31:17 <Pemander> Finn taps his foot. "I'm going to stay here in case another shows up."
May 27 20:31:26 <Maddy> "I'll stay." says Elle.
May 27 20:31:30 <SpaceMao> He looks over. Huh. She must be the new one, as well as the fellow he fought alongside.
May 27 20:31:34 <Nioki> "I was unprepared. Now let me focus."
May 27 20:32:05 <Liebe> Marius 'tchs' and shrugs. He stabbed it to death, come on. He spares a moment for the death of his closet friend, the chair, and then goes over to Enkal.
May 27 20:32:07 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy-> Perception. Alanoch focuses his power, images flickering and blurs forming in the space around him.
May 27 20:32:08 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy-> Perception. Alanoch focuses his power, images flickering and blurs forming in the space around him.: 4 (4df+5=+, 0, -, -)
May 27 20:32:16 <Nioki> «Artemis, I will attempt to locate the creature. I will provide directions and support should I locate it.»
May 27 20:32:56 <Nioki> His eyes flicker back and forth, and things shift.
May 27 20:33:22 <Nioki> 4df+9 Perception. Tagging visual. He focuses everything on searching the woods for the creature.
May 27 20:33:23 <CROM> Nioki: Perception. Tagging visual. He focuses everything on searching the woods for the creature.: 9 (4df+9=-, 0, +, 0)
May 27 20:33:39 <Adhelami> Abigail looks to Finn and frowns, "Yes, It looks like they have it under control…"
May 27 20:33:40 <Adhelami> Adhelami, of course, frets.
May 27 20:33:47 <Solomon> «Oui.» Artemis tries his best to track the creature, searching relentlessly. Back at camp, Solomon stoops over the corpses of the dead Anthropophogi curiously.
May 27 20:34:05 <Maddy> The track just ends, but Alanoch's expert eye can see that some of the surrounding trees have been slightly bent, like a great ammount of energy was expended in every direction.
May 27 20:34:37 <Nioki> Artemis is suddenly given the benefit of a highlighted path, the signs of movement clearly marked.
May 27 20:35:00 <Solomon> "I don't unzherstand…"
May 27 20:35:03 <Pemander> Enkal is following after Artemis, a bit peeved about having to exercise.
May 27 20:35:42 <Nioki> Alanoch himself refocuses, following the trail. Black threads form a swirling mass around him back at the camp, but while his eyes are there, that's now where he's looking.
May 27 20:36:34 <Nioki> *not, not now
May 27 20:37:05 <Solomon> «Zhe trail is cold…»
May 27 20:37:45 <Pemander> "Are you certain?"
May 27 20:38:20 <Solomon> "Zhere is nozing…" Artemis point all around. "It must have-"
May 27 20:38:27 <Solomon> «You won't find them here, mon ami,» Solomon wheezes into the radio. «Finding the hunter will require a more sophisticated approach.»
May 27 20:38:49 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps looking. A pair of sudden coughs makes it clear that this is becoming a strain.
May 27 20:38:51 <Pemander> Enkal shivers. "That man…"
May 27 20:39:01 <Pemander> "I will return to the camp, Adrien."
May 27 20:39:15 <Pemander> She starts off in that direction.
May 27 20:39:42 <Solomon> The monk nods. «At ease, Alanoch.»
May 27 20:40:38 <Solomon> At the edge of camp, Solomon cuts open one of the corpses above the face, looking for brain matter.
May 27 20:40:59 <Maddy> There's a brain in there, but it's weird and in 4 parts.
May 27 20:43:10 <Nioki> There's a slight cracking noise near Artemis, and three of the trees that the creature had touched are given singe marks pointing towards its path.
May 27 20:44:21 <Nioki> «I have marked the direction in which it went, to assist in finding the path again, should we decide to try. Meanwhile, I will attempt to calculate possible destinations.»
May 27 20:45:00 <Nioki> The lights, black threads, and blurs vanish. Alanoch turns back towards the fire.
May 27 20:48:33 <Dexanote> Myrtle follows the path after Artemis, quietly keeping an eye out. She slips one gun back to its holster, holding the other in both hands.
May 27 20:48:50 <Ragazzo> Sleeps tries to quell the screaming in his head, before snaking after myrtle, and art, and company.
May 27 20:48:52 * SpaceMao has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))
May 27 20:49:42 <Maddy> The screams start to die down, but you know the graft is still there.
May 27 20:50:11 <Nioki> Alanoch follows after. Black threads and blurred spaces keep with him. He must still be keeping watch, albeit in a less strenuous manner.
May 27 20:50:18 <Solomon> «Better to follow the captive than thy enemy,» Solomon says, picking up Claudia's instrument. He runs a finger over the viol's surface, then inhales deeply as his hand erupts with a short-lived fire. «I can track her.»
May 27 20:51:40 <Ragazzo> Sleeps fidgets, and twitches, very much unsettled by the tiny fragments of soul attached to him.
May 27 20:51:44 <Solomon> Artemis hefts his radio. «Lehlna, stay behind.»
May 27 20:51:51 * CROM has quit (Ping timeout)
May 27 20:51:56 <Adhelami> «Are you sure??»
May 27 20:52:13 <Solomon> «Oui. Stay safe. Old man, lead zhe way.»
May 27 20:52:14 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 20:52:28 <Liebe> Marius finds all this happening and stays out the way, listening in on the conversation.
May 27 20:52:50 <Adhelami> Abigail jogs behind to catch up.
May 27 20:53:10 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps following the path that he saw. Every little thing the creature touched provides markings to use.
May 27 20:53:36 <Solomon> Abigail may pass by the toddling Solomon as he catches up to the others.
May 27 20:53:54 <Solomon> His olfactory senses are alive with Claudia's scent.
May 27 20:54:15 <Maddy> Solomon can feel Claudia is very very far away. Father than anything cold have gotten on foot. Her "life" for lack of a better word seems not weak, but faint. Almost liek someone under anesthetic.
May 27 20:54:37 <Maddy> She's that-away. Could get there on foot in about an hour.
May 27 20:55:05 <Solomon> Too rough a terrain for vehicles?
May 27 20:55:53 <Maddy> Yes, unless you went around the forest, even then, who knows if there's a road to where you're going.
May 27 20:56:56 <Nioki> Alanoch positively radiates. Looks like he'll be the flashlight.
May 27 20:57:47 <Solomon> "She is quite far. No doubt the creature jumped ahead some how. If we're quick, we can catch up our quarry before night falls in its entirety. Come." Solomon starts off in that direction, walking a little more spry than usual. Adrien follows.
May 27 20:57:48 <Dexanote> Myr follows beside Alanoch, keeping pace.
May 27 20:58:36 <Ragazzo> Sleeps snakes after.
May 27 20:58:53 <Maddy> We will assume Enkal comes to or whatever
May 27 20:59:25 <Adhelami> "Hopefully she's alright…" Abigail huffs.
May 27 21:00:13 <Liebe> Marius takes up the vanguard flag.
May 27 21:01:00 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing.
May 27 21:01:00 <CROM> Dexanote: Stealthing.: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
May 27 21:01:19 <Nioki> She's beside a boy who is glowing.
May 27 21:01:23 <Dexanote> YEP>
May 27 21:02:19 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Stealth | Sleeps winds off into the trees and such to hide, while following hte group.
May 27 21:02:19 <CROM> Ragazzo: Stealth | Sleeps winds off into the trees and such to hide, while following hte group.: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
May 27 21:02:26 <Dexanote> Sleeps is a fat naga.
May 27 21:02:30 <Ragazzo> And gets in a fight with a squirrel
May 27 21:02:41 <Ragazzo> He turns, dress ripped, and grumbling.
May 27 21:02:44 <Ragazzo> *returns
May 27 21:02:55 <Adhelami> "Oh dear, Sleeps."
May 27 21:03:07 <Ragazzo> "I know why colmes hated squirrels."
May 27 21:03:14 <Ragazzo> "I'm fine. I'm fine."
May 27 21:03:29 <Nioki> "Should I kill them when I see them?"
May 27 21:03:39 <Ragazzo> "The squirrels?"
May 27 21:03:43 <Nioki> "Yes."
May 27 21:03:45 <Solomon> Adrien frowns. "No, Alanuch…"
May 27 21:04:10 <Ragazzo> "I-yeah, it's fine. Don't."
May 27 21:04:54 <Nioki> "Very well."
May 27 21:05:25 <Pemander> Enkal was there the whole time, albeit quiet.
May 27 21:06:01 <Maddy> After an hourish of walking, the group finds an entrance to a canyon. At the other end of it they see http://chzgetaway.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/vacation-travel-photos-il-vallone-dei-mulini-deep-valley-of-the-mills-sorrento-italy-abandoned-in.jpg
May 27 21:06:21 <Maddy> Except form the POV of being just almost in the canyon.
May 27 21:06:41 <Ragazzo> "…I bet this palce is gorgeous from above."
May 27 21:06:45 <Nioki> Alanoch dims his light.
May 27 21:06:51 <Pemander> Enkal leans over the edge. "How odd. What was this ruin when it was new, I wonder?"
May 27 21:06:57 <Maddy> no ledge
May 27 21:07:05 <Maddy> you're like, walking into the canyon
May 27 21:07:14 <Pemander> Oh.
May 27 21:07:29 <Solomon> "Be ready for a fight," Adrien says, "and remain quiet."
May 27 21:07:46 <Solomon> 4df+3 Artemistealth
May 27 21:07:47 <CROM> Solomon: Artemistealth: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
May 27 21:07:50 <Liebe> "How'd this wind up in Washington? Man." Marius mutters and clenches his hands in his pockets.
May 27 21:08:06 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy->Stealth. Invisibility.
May 27 21:08:07 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy->Stealth. Invisibility.: 3 (4df+5=-, -, -, +)
May 27 21:08:13 <Solomon> Solomon lets Artemis take the lead and slips into the back.
May 27 21:08:14 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps tries and hide, once more.
May 27 21:08:15 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps tries and hide, once more.: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
May 27 21:08:21 <Nioki> Alanoch turns into a blur, and his light goes out.
May 27 21:08:32 <Pemander> 4df Eh why not, Enkalstealth
May 27 21:08:33 <CROM> Pemander: Eh why not, Enkalstealth: 0 (4df=0, +, -, 0)
May 27 21:08:34 <Nioki> 4df+6 Stealth.
May 27 21:08:35 <CROM> Nioki: Stealth.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, -, 0)
May 27 21:08:37 <Ragazzo> And manages to make himself harder to notice, through use of strategic cover.
May 27 21:08:51 <Liebe> 4df this is going to be laughable
May 27 21:08:52 <CROM> Liebe: this is going to be laughable: 1 (4df=+, +, -, 0)
May 27 21:08:55 <Liebe> oh well.
May 27 21:09:06 <Nioki> Alanoch… well, he's still there. He's just invisible. And very quiet.
May 27 21:09:16 <Pemander> Enkal and Marius are not stealthy together. How sweet.
May 27 21:09:21 <Adhelami> 4df derp
May 27 21:09:22 <CROM> Adhelami: derp: -2 (4df=0, -, -, 0)
May 27 21:09:24 * Light has quit (Ping timeout)
May 27 21:09:32 <Adhelami> Victorian woman stumbles inher heels
May 27 21:09:35 <Liebe> Blond is hot. It is, unfortunately, not stealthy.
May 27 21:09:37 * Adhelami is now known as Abigail
May 27 21:09:45 * Liebe is now known as Marius
May 27 21:09:50 <Maddy> pause once yall are done your stealth rolls
May 27 21:10:00 <Solomon> Solomon walks normally.
May 27 21:12:58 <Solomon> Solomon leans over to Abigail. "Excuse me, miss, but I need this." He grabs a pinch of her long hair and snips a long length off with a tiny pair of scissors.
May 27 21:13:34 <Solomon> Predictign her outrage, he holds up a finger to his mouth, reminding her of the need for silence now.
May 27 21:13:56 <Abigail> "Wah—!!!!" DKHGJHGADFGB<SDGFBSDHSDFGDSJG!!!!! She hisses audibly.
May 27 21:14:11 <Pemander> "…"
May 27 21:14:20 <Ragazzo> Sleeps glances over at abigail and solomon. "…."
May 27 21:14:20 <Pemander> "Solomon…"
May 27 21:14:24 <Abigail> All that fire is contained, her face red.
May 27 21:14:28 <Pemander> "Are you trying to have someone kill you?"
May 27 21:14:36 <Pemander> "Because you could just ask."
May 27 21:14:45 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:14:46 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:14:47 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
May 27 21:14:47 <CROM> Maddy: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
May 27 21:14:47 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:14:48 <CROM> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
May 27 21:14:54 <Solomon> He wraps the length of hair around his fingers. "Preparation pauses for no courtesy."
May 27 21:15:03 <Abigail> Huff huff.
May 27 21:15:11 <Maddy> 4df+7 Myrtle instakill
May 27 21:15:12 <CROM> Maddy: Myrtle instakill: 7 (4df+7=+, -, +, -)
May 27 21:15:16 <Dexanote> 4df+2
May 27 21:15:17 <CROM> Dexanote: 1 (4df+2=-, +, 0, -)
May 27 21:15:17 <Maddy> 4df+7 art instakill
May 27 21:15:18 <CROM> Maddy: art instakill: 6 (4df+7=+, -, 0, -)
May 27 21:15:24 <Dexanote> 4df+2 wh
May 27 21:15:24 <CROM> Dexanote: wh: 2 (4df+2=0, +, -, 0)
May 27 21:15:26 <Maddy> 4df+7 abby instakill
May 27 21:15:27 <CROM> Maddy: abby instakill: 9 (4df+7=+, +, 0, 0)
May 27 21:16:38 <Abigail> 4df+2 oh god
May 27 21:16:39 <CROM> Abigail: oh god: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, -)
May 27 21:16:45 <Maddy> Myrtle first.
May 27 21:17:10 <Dexanote> 4df+2
May 27 21:17:10 <CROM> Dexanote: 4 (4df+2=+, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:17:15 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:17:16 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
May 27 21:17:19 <Maddy> Fail
May 27 21:17:20 <Maddy> Art
May 27 21:17:23 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:17:24 <CROM> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
May 27 21:17:41 <Solomon> 4df+7 Tagging Exalted Champion
May 27 21:17:42 <CROM> Solomon: Tagging Exalted Champion: 9 (4df+7=+, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:17:55 <Maddy> failed
May 27 21:17:59 <Maddy> 4df+4 abby
May 27 21:18:00 <CROM> Maddy: abby: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:18:56 <Abigail> 4df+2
May 27 21:18:57 <CROM> Abigail: 2 (4df+2=-, +, 0, 0)
May 27 21:19:03 <Maddy> 4df+4 last one.
May 27 21:19:04 <CROM> Maddy: last one.: 5 (4df+4=0, +, +, -)
May 27 21:19:38 <Abigail> 4df+2 oh god
May 27 21:19:39 <CROM> Abigail: oh god: 3 (4df+2=0, +, 0, 0)
May 27 21:19:46 <Maddy> Pause while I describe.
May 27 21:21:47 <Maddy> The moment you all enter the canyon, what sounds like a single shot rings out. Myrtle and Adrien are hit by 2 seperate bullets, Myrtle in the arm, Adrien in the leg. -1 body to both. Luckily nothing vital was hit.
May 27 21:22:05 <Solomon> Wait now, Artemis only rolled one Defense roll.
May 27 21:23:23 <Maddy> Abigail, is less fortunate. Anyone looking at her at the time sees a fine pink mist errupt from the back of her head. Anyone nearby, gets hit with some.
May 27 21:23:30 <Maddy> Her body falls to the floor.
May 27 21:23:32 <Maddy> Ground
May 27 21:23:35 <Maddy> whatever
May 27 21:23:36 <Pemander> Enkal's eyes widen in horror.
May 27 21:23:44 <Pemander> Somewhere off with the rest of the Convoy, Finn's heart sinks.
May 27 21:24:03 <Dexanote> Myr keels over, letting out a cry.
May 27 21:24:11 <Solomon> Solomon is still twisting her hair in his hands as he watches her body fall.
May 27 21:24:34 <Maddy> The building isn't far. You could make it in 3 rounds, less if you're fleet of foot.
May 27 21:24:39 <Ragazzo> Sleeps brekas his cover, and snakes over to to myrtle. Eyes flickering to abigail in shock, and horror, before he tries to help her up.
May 27 21:24:40 <Nioki> Alanoch isn't much for sympathy. Instead, he uses the bullets' trajectories to look for the snipers.
May 27 21:24:50 <Ragazzo> HEr being myrtle.
May 27 21:24:53 <Nioki> He doesn't let out any sign of where he is.
May 27 21:25:04 <Abigail> Abigail's body hits the ground with a thump, her gun with a clatter, her golden eye suddenly losing its light and becoming brown.
May 27 21:25:32 <Solomon> Artemis takes off for the buildign slightly behind the others, drawing his pistol and looking for targets.
May 27 21:27:08 <Maddy> Roll percep if you're looking.
May 27 21:27:20 <Pemander> 4df+2 I will find you and I will kill you
May 27 21:27:20 <CROM> Pemander: I will find you and I will kill you: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
May 27 21:27:22 <Solomon> 4df+4 Survival
May 27 21:27:23 <CROM> Solomon: Survival: 5 (4df+4=-, +, +, 0)
May 27 21:27:29 <Ragazzo> "M-myrtle, are you ok? C-come on, we have tog et to cover."
May 27 21:27:35 <Nioki> 4df+7 Tagging visual.
May 27 21:27:36 <CROM> Nioki: Tagging visual.: 9 (4df+7=0, +, 0, +)
May 27 21:27:52 <Nioki> Alanoch, still invisible, calculates and searches.
May 27 21:27:59 * Light (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 21:28:00 <Nioki> There's no hiding from him.
May 27 21:28:37 <Dexanote> "Shut up, Sleeps. Help me." She pushes, reaching for a support.
May 27 21:28:40 <Maddy> Alanoch and Solomon can see tiny little dots of people. There's one…maybe 2 people on each side of the canyon, and at least one in the top floor of the building.
May 27 21:28:57 * Solomon is now known as Artemis
May 27 21:29:03 <Ragazzo> Sleeps helps her up, and takes her…forward?
May 27 21:29:05 <Pemander> Enkal runs over to Sleeps and Myrtle to assist them.
May 27 21:29:08 <Ragazzo> To the nearest wall.
May 27 21:29:19 <Maddy> Who is running towards the building?
May 27 21:29:29 <Ragazzo> Sleeps, and myrtle.
May 27 21:29:34 <Artemis> Artemis is. He will get in first.
May 27 21:29:34 <Pemander> And Enkal!
May 27 21:29:39 <Pemander> 4df+4 Giving Myrtle some armor
May 27 21:29:40 <CROM> Pemander: Giving Myrtle some armor: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
May 27 21:29:54 <Dexanote> Myr drags herself over, bleeding.Rolling Medical. 1 AP spent.
May 27 21:30:01 <Nioki> Alanoch doesn't move, staying hidden. He knows the snipers will follow the others.
May 27 21:30:10 <Pemander> A very light-weight chainmail vest appears over Myrtle's shoulders. +1 to next pdef roll.
May 27 21:30:15 <Dexanote> 4df+2 She rips a length of cloth off the bottom of her shirt, and wraps a tourniquet.
May 27 21:30:15 <CROM> Dexanote: She rips a length of cloth off the bottom of her shirt, and wraps a tourniquet.: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
May 27 21:30:23 <Nioki> I would like to use that very high perception as a maneuver bonus towards a larger spell.
May 27 21:30:27 <Maddy> This is your turn. You can take a chance with an athletics roll, but failing to meet the DC might be bad.
May 27 21:30:59 <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sleeps hurries forward, trying to support while he does. (Ath)
May 27 21:31:00 <CROM> Ragazzo: Sleeps hurries forward, trying to support while he does. (Ath): 5 (4df+3=0, +, 0, +)
May 27 21:31:02 <Pemander> If we instead choose to run back the way we came, would it leave us open for attack?
May 27 21:31:06 <Ragazzo> *support myrtle
May 27 21:31:15 <Maddy> Yes.
May 27 21:31:21 <Artemis> 4df+3 Artemis takes aim at one of the snipers as he runs.
May 27 21:31:22 <CROM> Artemis: Artemis takes aim at one of the snipers as he runs.: 3 (4df+3=-, +, +, -)
May 27 21:31:26 <Pemander> Well then it seems like there's not much choice here!
May 27 21:31:28 <Pemander> 4df Ath
May 27 21:31:29 <CROM> Pemander: Ath: -1 (4df=-, +, 0, -)
May 27 21:32:24 <Maddy> Enkal stumbles, and is still 3 rounds away from the door. Sleeps, Myrtle in tow, is super quick and is 1 away from the door now. Art, running and gunning, is 2 away.
May 27 21:33:03 <Marius> 4df+4 Marius sprints forward and grabs Enkal's hand, dragging her with him with his head down
May 27 21:33:04 <CROM> Marius: Marius sprints forward and grabs Enkal's hand, dragging her with him with his head down: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
May 27 21:33:11 <Artemis> 4df+4 Solomon casts a spell on himself, still near Abigail
May 27 21:33:12 <CROM> Artemis: Solomon casts a spell on himself, still near Abigail: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
May 27 21:33:33 <Maddy> Marius is halpful! He and enkal are now one round from safty.
May 27 21:33:53 <Dexanote> "Sleeps, I'm going to stick by you." Myr squeezes his shoulder, wincing.
May 27 21:34:01 <Pemander> "Oh thank you thank you thank you." Enkal looks freaked out.
May 27 21:34:23 <Artemis> A deathly visage appears above Solomon for a flash of a moment. He gains +1 PDef for 3 rounds. Attacks against him will be punished.
May 27 21:34:47 <Ragazzo> Sleeps nods, keeping a grip on myrtle, and helping her forward. "O-ok."
May 27 21:34:56 <Nioki> Alanoch doesn't feel like running at all. He feels pissed.
May 27 21:35:07 <Nioki> This is generally a bad thing.
May 27 21:35:39 <Dexanote> Myr glances back at Alanoch. "Sleeps, get DOWN."
May 27 21:36:14 <Marius> Marius finds an acceptable chuck of rock and drags himself and Enkal behind it, pushing his and her head quickly.
May 27 21:36:19 * Abigail is now known as Adhelami
May 27 21:36:44 <Ragazzo> Sleeps gets down, pushing myrtle under him.
May 27 21:36:49 <Nioki> It's impossible to tell where Alanoch is. The forest is filled with a heavy swarm of black threads.
May 27 21:38:25 <Nioki> A voice comes from inside. It sounds like Alanoch on a bad day, which is what this is.
May 27 21:39:43 <Nioki> "For every one of us you hurt, I will kill all you of you. But you have hurt more than one of us. So I will have to make this -interesting- for you."
May 27 21:40:37 <Marius> Marius subconsciously reaches up and flicks his sunglasses down over his eyes.
May 27 21:40:44 <Ragazzo> Sleeps covers his eyes.
May 27 21:41:55 <Nioki> Tagging maneuver, mind over matter, and blood of the sadist for an automatic 12. Spending last AP for a special spell. The black threads shoot upwards, blotting out the sky, and pale indigo lights spark between them.
May 27 21:42:23 <Maddy> Oh jeeze
May 27 21:42:42 <Pemander> Enkal cowers.
May 27 21:42:46 <Artemis> Solomon uses this distraction to move for the structure.
May 27 21:42:55 <Maddy> GO SOL GO
May 27 21:43:02 <Maddy> 2 turns away for you
May 27 21:43:40 <Nioki> There are no stars left. Everything is lit pale indigo, but it hurts. Wherever the light touches feels tight and sore. This can't be good.
May 27 21:43:45 <Ragazzo> Sleeps coils aorund myrtle, making sure she's covered, and buries his face in his side.
May 27 21:44:36 <Pemander> "…Marius…"
May 27 21:44:42 <Pemander> "I'm scared."
May 27 21:45:52 <Nioki> The snipers find themselves lit up from every side, black threads swirling. Then, it all moves. The threads pulse and vanish, and the lights focus. The snipers find themselves bathed in pillars of searingly bright radiation.
May 27 21:46:35 <Marius> He squeezes her hand reassuringly and completely squashes the desire to look.
May 27 21:46:37 <Artemis> Solomon goes, turning in mid running and waving his hands in a great sweeping manner. The hasty invocation rises Abigail's lifeless body to its feet. The corpse clumsily runs along beside the warlock as Alanoch prepares to destroy their foes…
May 27 21:46:49 <Nioki> Alanoch focuses everything on them, burning skin and weapon alike.
May 27 21:47:44 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
May 27 21:48:08 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:48:08 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:48:09 <CROM> Maddy: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:48:09 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:48:09 <CROM> Maddy: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
May 27 21:48:10 <CROM> Maddy: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
May 27 21:48:20 <Maddy> 4df+7
May 27 21:48:21 <Maddy> 4df+7
May 27 21:48:21 <CROM> Maddy: 6 (4df+7=0, 0, 0, -)
May 27 21:48:21 <CROM> Maddy: 8 (4df+7=+, -, +, 0)
May 27 21:48:25 <Maddy> 4df+4
May 27 21:48:26 <CROM> Maddy: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
May 27 21:48:55 <Maddy> Physdef Alanoc, vs 6, sleeps 8 marius 2
May 27 21:49:10 <Marius> 4df+4 ok
May 27 21:49:12 <CROM> Marius: ok: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
May 27 21:49:13 <Nioki> 4df+3 Hah hah.
May 27 21:49:14 <CROM> Nioki: Hah hah.: 3 (4df+3=+, -, -, +)
May 27 21:49:34 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Sleeps.
May 27 21:49:35 <CROM> Dexanote: Sleeps.: 3 (4df+3=+, -, -, +)
May 27 21:49:40 <Dexanote> Sleeps can't win anyway.
May 27 21:50:20 <Maddy> Alanoch and sleeps are shot!
May 27 21:50:23 <Maddy> THE HUMANITY
May 27 21:50:33 <Maddy> Well not in Sleeps case. -1 body.
May 27 21:51:09 <Maddy> Your turn. As it stands Sleeps, Myrtle, Enkal and Marius at 1 round away from the door, Art and Sol 2, Alanoch 3.
May 27 21:51:25 * SpaceMao (~PI.7CC25EA3.D9A3A5EC.C0DEADD5|criordna#PI.7CC25EA3.D9A3A5EC.C0DEADD5|criordna) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 21:51:50 <Artemis> Artemis, Solomon, and Solomon pretty puppet go, go, go.
May 27 21:52:02 <Dexanote> Sleps lets out a shout, writhing to grip the wound. Myr pulls herself out from under him, and they both book it towards the door.
May 27 21:52:09 <Maddy> Alanoch kills 3 snipers…but their spotters remain.
May 27 21:52:26 <Pemander> 4df RUN ENKAL RUN
May 27 21:52:26 <Maddy> They must have been in slighhtly different places.
May 27 21:52:26 <CROM> Pemander: RUN ENKAL RUN: 3 (4df=+, 0, +, +)
May 27 21:52:34 <Pemander> Enkal is bookin' it to the building.
May 27 21:52:36 <Maddy> Enkal makes it to the door!
May 27 21:52:44 <Marius> "C'mon, we have to go now." He squeezes her hand again and runs towards the door. Marius runs with her, i'll roll Ath if needed
May 27 21:52:49 <Nioki> Alanoch barely processes the gunshot. He's already coughing up blood from the exertion.
May 27 21:53:00 <Maddy> No need Marius you get ther at the end of this run
May 27 21:53:23 <Artemis> 4df+4 Artemis athletics
May 27 21:53:24 <CROM> Artemis: Artemis athletics: 6 (4df+4=+, +, +, -)
May 27 21:53:29 <Nioki> He tries to struggle towards the door, but…
May 27 21:53:34 <Nioki> 4df Athletics.
May 27 21:53:34 <CROM> Nioki: Athletics.: 2 (4df=+, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:53:53 <Dexanote> "Sleeps, come on, soon as we're tehre I'll treat it." "O-okay agh-"
May 27 21:53:54 <Maddy> Art makes it to the door!
May 27 21:53:59 <Maddy> Alanoch stumbles.
May 27 21:54:13 <Artemis> Is the door open?
May 27 21:54:15 <Maddy> Sleeps and myrtle make it to the door!
May 27 21:54:32 <Maddy> No, its closed, but theres an overhang, Snipers cant hit you here
May 27 21:54:50 <Artemis> Describe the door briefly, if you can.
May 27 21:55:17 <Maddy> Its a metal door, regular in p much every way. No window.
May 27 21:55:24 <Nioki> Panic and adrenaline help Alanoch move. But he's no gymnast.
May 27 21:55:56 <Maddy> Solomon and Al are still not at the door! OH NO!
May 27 21:56:07 <Maddy> Sol you have a chance to run, if you wanna chance it
May 27 21:56:46 <Artemis> Nope, Solomon is going at his own pace. He has ways of avoiding bullets. Also, Abigail meat shield.
May 27 21:56:58 <Maddy> That is very handy, yes.
May 27 21:57:08 <Maddy> Al is 2 turns away, Sol one.
May 27 21:57:08 <Dexanote> 4df+2
May 27 21:57:09 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
May 27 21:57:10 <Dexanote> 4df+1
May 27 21:57:10 <CROM> Dexanote: 4 (4df+1=+, +, 0, +)
May 27 21:57:27 * Ragazzo (ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.9D9E68E8-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.9D9E68E8-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 21:57:27 <Dexanote> Spend AP, medical. Myrtle can't treat Sleeps' tail wound properly.
May 27 21:58:04 <Maddy> 4df+8 vs Sol.
May 27 21:58:05 <CROM> Maddy: vs Sol.: 4 (4df+8=-, -, -, -)
May 27 21:58:08 <Maddy> FUCKER
May 27 21:58:13 <Maddy> 4df+8 vs Al
May 27 21:58:14 <CROM> Maddy: vs Al: 6 (4df+8=0, 0, -, -)
May 27 21:58:15 <Artemis> Heh
May 27 21:58:18 <Maddy> S'better
May 27 21:58:41 <Dexanote> Spending an AP
May 27 21:58:45 <Dexanote> Scene Aspect
May 27 21:59:10 <Dexanote> "Blinded by the Light" ; the snipers and/or spotters are still dazed by the blinding blast Alanoch provided.
May 27 21:59:24 <Maddy> Ill take it
May 27 21:59:27 <Dexanote> Spending another AP. 1 left.
May 27 21:59:39 <Dexanote> Forcing a reroll against ALanoch's sniper.
May 27 21:59:41 <Maddy> Al, defent agains 3
May 27 21:59:42 <Dexanote> spending another AP
May 27 21:59:47 <Nioki> 4df+3 Defense!
May 27 21:59:48 <CROM> Nioki: Defense!: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
May 27 21:59:55 <Ragazzo> Sleeps cringes, the end of his tail twisting slightly, and presses to the wall of the door.
May 27 22:00:08 <Maddy> Alanoch is missed, but he knows he's been shot at.
May 27 22:00:20 <Maddy> Sol, describe whatever the fuck after you roll
May 27 22:00:50 <Nioki> Alanoch keeps moving. He's hurt, he's burned out, and he was never fast to begin with.
May 27 22:01:37 <Artemis> 4df+3 Wrathful Bulwark
May 27 22:01:37 <CROM> Artemis: Wrathful Bulwark: 0 (4df+3=-, -, 0, -)
May 27 22:01:54 <Maddy> WHAT
May 27 22:02:14 <Maddy> Sol is hit by some fuckary!
May 27 22:02:31 <Maddy> What is this shit, you're hit in the leg. -1 body.
May 27 22:02:33 <Artemis> It's not a crit miss, but if the sniper that shot at him hits, that sniper suffers the very same bullet at +1.
May 27 22:03:10 <Maddy> Oh right, I'm an idiot
May 27 22:03:36 <Maddy> Sol SEES the bullet ment for him, but it hits Abby again insteead.
May 27 22:04:17 <Maddy> Everyone is at the door! your move.
May 27 22:04:34 <Artemis> Artemis tries the door./
May 27 22:04:57 <Nioki> Alanoch looks pretty bad.
May 27 22:05:01 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Stealthing!
May 27 22:05:01 <CROM> Dexanote: Stealthing!: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
May 27 22:05:05 <Maddy> It's unlocked. Does he open it of just check it?
May 27 22:05:08 <Dexanote> Wait no.
May 27 22:05:11 <Dexanote> redact!
May 27 22:05:14 <Nioki> He has bullet hole, and blood trickles from his nose and mouth.
May 27 22:05:15 <Ragazzo> "Myrtle, alanoch needs help…."
May 27 22:05:58 <Dexanote> "Alanoch, if you want to kill the people who shot you, you're going to let me patch you up." Myr slides up next to Alanoch, waiting for consent."
May 27 22:06:09 <Nioki> He just nods.
May 27 22:06:23 <Artemis> Artemis goes to open it but Solomon stops him. Everyone then becomes aware that Abigail is following Solomon. Puppet Abigail lumbers to the door, turns the handle, and goes through.
May 27 22:06:34 <Nioki> His eyes are unfocused, and his threads are moving erratically.
May 27 22:06:47 <Pemander> Enkal looks at Solomon with disbelief.
May 27 22:07:08 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Last AP. Medical. She rips more strips of cloth from her shirt, binding Alanoch's wounds as best she can. CROM if you fuck me over we're getting a new bot.
May 27 22:07:08 <CROM> Dexanote: Last AP. Medical. She rips more strips of cloth from her shirt, binding Alanoch's wounds as best she can. CROM if you fuck me over we're getting a new bot.: -2 (4df+2=-, -, -, -)
May 27 22:07:14 * Dexanote has kicked CROM from #AfterActionMission (Dexanote)
May 27 22:07:15 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 22:07:17 <Nioki> …
May 27 22:07:22 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stares at the bullet ridden, headless abigail in unrelenting horror and disgust.
May 27 22:07:22 * Dexanote sets ban on *!*@synIRC-42460C2D.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
May 27 22:07:24 * Dexanote has kicked CROM from #AfterActionMission (Dexanote)
May 27 22:07:28 <EchoFourDelta> Alanoch takes 1 point of damage
May 27 22:07:37 <Marius> iosgydifsdg
May 27 22:08:12 * Dexanote removes ban on *!*@synIRC-42460C2D.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
May 27 22:08:15 <Ragazzo> Declaring inteisty scene aspect
May 27 22:08:18 * Dexanote invited CROM into the channel.
May 27 22:08:18 * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.D2C06424-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 22:08:18 <Ragazzo> And tagging for myr
May 27 22:08:25 <Artemis> The poor girl is still bleeding quite a bit from the head.
May 27 22:08:31 <Maddy> Ok ok ok Christ.
May 27 22:08:39 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.20rd.D49AC7CC-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 22:08:39 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteractionmission Nusquam
May 27 22:08:39 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
May 27 22:08:44 <Maddy> Alanoch gets batched up, BLAH no extra body damage
May 27 22:08:44 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Myr takes a breath, after accidentally sticking her finger in Alanoch's bullet wound, and tries again!
May 27 22:08:45 <CROM> Dexanote: Myr takes a breath, after accidentally sticking her finger in Alanoch's bullet wound, and tries again!: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
May 27 22:08:59 <Nioki> 4df+1 Actually only took 1 damage.
May 27 22:08:59 <CROM> Nioki: Actually only took 1 damage.: 2 (4df+1=+, +, 0, -)
May 27 22:09:41 <Dexanote> "I'm sorry I'm sorry!"
May 27 22:10:45 <Nioki> Alanoch is clearly in PAIN.
May 27 22:10:48 <Nioki> Lots of it.
May 27 22:11:03 <Dexanote> She shoves him back against the wall, turning to press herself back next to him. "Sorry sorry sorry-"
May 27 22:11:04 <Maddy> She stops the bleeding.
May 27 22:11:08 <Maddy> Ok
May 27 22:11:15 <Marius> Marius takes one look at Solomon and his nostrils flare. He points at Abigail's corpse and his glove skitters with light. "Drop it."
May 27 22:11:17 <Maddy> Is abby puppet going in?
May 27 22:11:53 <Nioki> "They'll," *cough* "They'll be moving to get a clear shot. We need to get inside."
May 27 22:12:01 <Artemis> Yes.
May 27 22:12:29 <Nioki> "I killed three of them. We need some way of targeting the others."
May 27 22:12:47 <EchoFourDelta> Who's standing close by the door?
May 27 22:12:47 <Ragazzo> "I can go up and look around…" Hisses sleeps. And I do mean hiss.
May 27 22:12:54 <Ragazzo> Sleeps isn't.
May 27 22:12:54 <Dexanote> "I'll walk up and shoot them in the head." She looks over to the door.
May 27 22:12:55 <Maddy> Anyone peeking inside see a nice lobby, a half wall just inside the door.
May 27 22:12:58 <Pemander> Enkal is.
May 27 22:13:01 <Dexanote> "Come on."
May 27 22:13:10 <Maddy> There's a lady behing a desk, fillinf out forms
May 27 22:13:11 <Maddy> Oh
May 27 22:13:11 <Ragazzo> "You're hurt…"
May 27 22:13:15 <Artemis> Adrien has moved aside from the door for dead Abigail.
May 27 22:13:24 <Maddy> And like 5 dueds with guns pointed at Abby puppet
May 27 22:13:33 <Ragazzo> "…."
May 27 22:13:40 <Marius> oook redact last line then
May 27 22:13:50 <EchoFourDelta> Enkal, roll pdef.
May 27 22:13:58 <Pemander> 4df+2 ;A;
May 27 22:13:59 <CROM> Pemander: ;A;: -1 (4df+2=-, -, -, 0)
May 27 22:14:17 <Maddy> Pause
May 27 22:14:54 <Maddy> http://after-action.wdfiles.com/local--files/character%3Ainterior-guard/Interior%20Guard.jpg Also these are the guards
May 27 22:16:07 <Artemis> Puppet Abby lumbers forth.
May 27 22:16:14 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+3 Guard 1 opens fire, spilling rounds through Abigail's dead body. Doesn't do to stand too close to the line of fire, especially when a dead woman's taking the heat.
May 27 22:16:15 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: Guard 1 opens fire, spilling rounds through Abigail's dead body. Doesn't do to stand too close to the line of fire, especially when a dead woman's taking the heat.: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
May 27 22:16:15 <Maddy> Unpause
May 27 22:16:41 <Artemis> All guards in the room, roll PDef. This is an area attack.
May 27 22:17:20 <EchoFourDelta> After the first one takes up fire, the others join in, the rounds slamming into and through the dead woman into Enkal. Joints split, bone shatters, and muscle tears as Abigail's corpse is eviscerated.
May 27 22:17:29 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
May 27 22:17:40 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP
May 27 22:17:40 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP: 5 (4df+7=-, +, -, -)
May 27 22:17:42 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP
May 27 22:17:43 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP: 7 (4df+7=+, +, -, -)
May 27 22:17:44 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP
May 27 22:17:44 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP: 6 (4df+7=0, +, -, -)
May 27 22:17:46 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP
May 27 22:17:46 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP: 6 (4df+7=-, 0, +, -)
May 27 22:17:47 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP
May 27 22:17:47 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP: 4 (4df+7=0, -, -, -)
May 27 22:17:54 <EchoFourDelta> Go ahead, Artemis.
May 27 22:18:06 <Artemis> 4df+6 Tagging Left-Handed Scholar
May 27 22:18:07 <CROM> Artemis: Tagging Left-Handed Scholar: 7 (4df+6=+, -, 0, +)
May 27 22:19:57 <Artemis> Solomon wrenches his hands apart, as if tearing something in half. Abigail's destroyed corpse violently explodes, sending blood, gore, and bone shrapnel in every which way. All but one of the guards are pelted with bullet-like body debris.
May 27 22:20:20 <EchoFourDelta> The rest of you, go! >:D
May 27 22:20:39 <Dexanote> Myr shakes. She steps forward, falling into Stealth.
May 27 22:20:43 <Dexanote> 4df+4
May 27 22:20:43 <CROM> Dexanote: 1 (4df+4=-, 0, -, -)
May 27 22:20:50 <Dexanote> She stumbles over Sleeps.
May 27 22:21:06 <Artemis> Artemis crouches and peers in, aiming his 45 at one of the guards.
May 27 22:21:11 <Artemis> 4df+3 Pow bang
May 27 22:21:11 <CROM> Artemis: Pow bang: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, -)
May 27 22:21:12 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Sleeps curls around her, Athletics maneuver.
May 27 22:21:13 <CROM> Dexanote: Sleeps curls around her, Athletics maneuver.: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, +, -)
May 27 22:21:21 <EchoFourDelta> A few of the guards flinch, but just barely. One doesn't even move. All lower their weapons in unison, slap fresh magazines in, and chamber a round.
May 27 22:21:33 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 At Artemis
May 27 22:21:33 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: At Artemis: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
May 27 22:21:36 <Nioki> Alanoch steps in front of the door, and his eye blazes.
May 27 22:21:37 <Pemander> Enkal whips a flurry of knife-like birds into the air and sends them into the building.
May 27 22:21:45 <Pemander> 4df+4 Hammerspace baby
May 27 22:21:45 <CROM> Pemander: Hammerspace baby: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
May 27 22:21:50 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy attack @ guard 1
May 27 22:21:51 <CROM> Nioki: Luxomancy attack @ guard 1: 4 (4df+5=+, -, -, 0)
May 27 22:21:54 <EchoFourDelta> The round impacts, but the guard barely seems to notice.
May 27 22:22:03 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 Enkal
May 27 22:22:03 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: Enkal: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
May 27 22:22:21 <EchoFourDelta> They scatter left right and sideways.
May 27 22:22:37 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+7 -1 AP Guard 1against Alanoch.
May 27 22:22:37 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: -1 AP Guard 1against Alanoch.: 8 (4df+7=+, 0, +, -)
May 27 22:22:58 <EchoFourDelta> Skin bubbles and boils away as a rifle is leveled at the boy's face.
May 27 22:23:04 <Marius> Marius reaches in his pocket and pants with effort as he pulls the pin on a grenade hidden in there, rolling it in the lobby, at the woman's desk.
May 27 22:24:09 <Marius> 4df+4 athletics for frag grenade, any nearby guards
May 27 22:24:10 <CROM> Marius: athletics for frag grenade, any nearby guards: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, -, 0)
May 27 22:24:14 <Marius> oh for fuck's sake
May 27 22:24:18 <Marius> 4df+4 serene mind tag
May 27 22:24:18 <CROM> Marius: serene mind tag: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
May 27 22:24:34 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:24:34 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
May 27 22:24:36 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:24:36 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
May 27 22:24:37 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:24:38 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 2 (4df+4=-, +, -, -)
May 27 22:24:39 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:24:39 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
May 27 22:24:40 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:24:41 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 4 (4df+4=0, -, +, 0)
May 27 22:25:20 <EchoFourDelta> The grenade erupts with a WHUMP, filling the air inside the room with dust, almost impossible to see through.
May 27 22:25:32 <EchoFourDelta> It's quiet, the haze still hanging in the air.
May 27 22:25:52 <Artemis> Adrien removes himself from the door frame, reloading.
May 27 22:25:54 <EchoFourDelta> Two wet thuds can be heard, then three clattering sounds, metal on tile.
May 27 22:26:07 <EchoFourDelta> Alanoch, pdef.
May 27 22:26:07 <Nioki> Alanoch takes the opportunity to move away from the door.
May 27 22:26:13 <Nioki> 4df+3
May 27 22:26:13 <CROM> Nioki: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
May 27 22:27:07 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 The guard he blasted charges through the dust, a silvery blade raised high and coming down in a wicked arc, aimed where his left shoulder meets his neck.
May 27 22:27:08 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: The guard he blasted charges through the dust, a silvery blade raised high and coming down in a wicked arc, aimed where his left shoulder meets his neck.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
May 27 22:27:25 <EchoFourDelta> Artemis, pdef
May 27 22:27:34 <EchoFourDelta> Enkal, you too.
May 27 22:27:38 <Artemis> 4df+5 !
May 27 22:27:39 <CROM> Artemis: !: 4 (4df+5=0, -, -, +)
May 27 22:27:51 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 !
May 27 22:27:52 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: !: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
May 27 22:28:05 <Nioki> Alanoch has already moved, and the guard hits air.
May 27 22:28:19 <Pemander> Oh woops sorry
May 27 22:28:20 <Pemander> 4df+2
May 27 22:28:21 <CROM> Pemander: 1 (4df+2=0, 0, -, 0)
May 27 22:28:44 <Artemis> Artemis will retaliate immediately.
May 27 22:28:50 <Marius> as well Marius
May 27 22:28:54 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4 The last one standing charges Enkal, a jagged machete slicing through at her stomach.
May 27 22:28:54 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: The last one standing charges Enkal, a jagged machete slicing through at her stomach.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
May 27 22:29:15 <EchoFourDelta> The blade hits hard and bites deep, catching in her ribs.
May 27 22:29:27 <Pemander> Enkal looks down. "It…hurts."
May 27 22:29:30 <EchoFourDelta> He releases the blade and charges down the hallway, away from the others.
May 27 22:29:38 <EchoFourDelta> Past the desk, past the woman.
May 27 22:30:06 <Artemis> aRTEMIS IS GOING TO USE HIS POWER HERE AS eNKAL IS INJURED.
May 27 22:30:26 <Maddy> OK!
May 27 22:30:32 <Maddy> THAT IS TOTALY COOL WITH ME
May 27 22:30:59 <Dexanote> Sleeps relaxes, and Myrtle shoos him back. She tries to relax.
May 27 22:31:01 <Dexanote> 4df+4
May 27 22:31:02 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
May 27 22:31:39 <Artemis> Ahem caps
May 27 22:31:39 <Artemis> 3 AP, auto Body damage verses that assailant. Artemis quick fires twice from the hip into that guards back.
May 27 22:32:22 <Artemis> This doesnt count as his turn. How many are left?
May 27 22:33:19 <EchoFourDelta> That guard's clear and away.
May 27 22:33:27 <EchoFourDelta> There are two that failed their attack.
May 27 22:33:57 <Artemis> Artemis pivots into the door way and moves to skewer the guard that swung at Alanoch.
May 27 22:34:02 <Artemis> 4df+5 SHINK
May 27 22:34:03 <CROM> Artemis: SHINK: 7 (4df+5=+, +, -, +)
May 27 22:34:08 <EchoFourDelta> ffff
May 27 22:34:10 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:34:10 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 1 (4df+4=-, -, 0, -)
May 27 22:34:16 <EchoFourDelta> … Describe.
May 27 22:34:29 <Marius> Marius immediately grasps at the guard that Artemis does not deal with.
May 27 22:34:44 <Marius> 4df+5 Last AP for Attack bonus; Power
May 27 22:34:45 <CROM> Marius: Last AP for Attack bonus; Power: 5 (4df+5=0, +, -, 0)
May 27 22:34:54 <EchoFourDelta> 4df+4
May 27 22:34:54 <CROM> EchoFourDelta: 2 (4df+4=0, -, 0, -)
May 27 22:35:00 <EchoFourDelta> >.>
May 27 22:35:00 <Artemis> It's too quick to prevent. Artemis comes in low and impales the poor fellow on the lance, turning him about to act as a shield against any other active guards in the room.
May 27 22:35:26 <EchoFourDelta> The dust has settled, leaving only…
May 27 22:35:36 <Maddy> The woman behind the desk
May 27 22:35:45 <Maddy> She sighs. "Are you finally done?"
May 27 22:35:55 <Artemis> Artemis points his gun at her.
May 27 22:35:56 <Maddy> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/What%20is%20this%20I%20don%20t%20even/scribe.jpg this is here, btw
May 27 22:36:02 <Artemis> "…Oui."
May 27 22:36:11 <Nioki> "Can I burn her face off?"
May 27 22:36:17 <Maddy> *her
May 27 22:36:20 <Dexanote> Myr stealthily walks in, pointing her gun right at her head. Stealth of 3, up to you if you see her.
May 27 22:36:22 <Marius> Marius grabs the demon by the face and repeatedly slams its head into the stone work with wordless grunts, the glove glowing brighter with each slam, drawing more gore.
May 27 22:36:33 <Pemander> Enkal is on the ground clutching her machete wound. "I have never been severely wounded before. It does not feel pleasant."
May 27 22:36:43 <Maddy> "I assume you're here for the newest aquisition." she glances at Marius, rolling her eyes.
May 27 22:37:14 <Maddy> Her voice is delicate and has a hint of a british accent. Anytime she moves, you can hear her clockwork clicking.
May 27 22:37:14 <Marius> He stands, panting. "Myrtle, help Enkal, please." His voice is far away.
May 27 22:37:22 <Artemis> Solomon strolls in.
May 27 22:37:29 <Artemis> Grinning slightly.
May 27 22:37:51 <Artemis> "The Collect, I presume," the old man says lowly.
May 27 22:38:01 <Dexanote> She leers at the woman, turning to go to try to help Enkal. She approaches, crouching. Enkal, spend an AP to Medical.
May 27 22:38:14 <Nioki> Alanoch is through the door. He is surrounded by black threads, and his the veins on his face and neck are far too dark.
May 27 22:38:19 <Maddy> "No sir. The Collect doesn't liek to deal with The Master's buisness."
May 27 22:38:30 <Pemander> Enkal does so. This is her last AP.
May 27 22:38:31 <Maddy> "Not to it's flavour"
May 27 22:38:34 <Dexanote> 4df+2
May 27 22:38:35 <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+2=+, -, +, -)
May 27 22:38:36 <Pemander> 4df+1 mah wounds
May 27 22:38:37 <CROM> Pemander: mah wounds: 2 (4df+1=+, +, 0, -)
May 27 22:38:48 <Maddy> *its
May 27 22:39:14 <Marius> Marius stares at the woman, his body language pronouncing the willingness of a mad dog to pounce on this lady thing and beat the shit out of her.
May 27 22:39:21 <Artemis> "Indeed? I thought myself clever."
May 27 22:39:45 <Maddy> "You seem the type. How can I help you?"
May 27 22:40:09 <Dexanote> "Okay, Enkal. Sorry." Myr pulls her butterfly knife out, flicking it open, and cutting a length of Enkal's pantleg. She cuts it into strips and ties it around her gut.
May 27 22:40:20 <Artemis> "Please pardon while my companions and I make ourselves comfortable. We're looking for a woman who was brought here an hour ago. We'd like to reacquire her."
May 27 22:40:28 <Maddy> Clickclickclick-whiiiiirrr. She looks around the room.
May 27 22:40:52 <Nioki> "I would like to incinerate every single one of you. You deserve far worse than that."
May 27 22:41:27 <Maddy> "Well far be it for me to keep you. There are two ways to where new aquisitions are taken to be altered. One through the door behind me, but ther guard are waiting for you, and you seem injured."
May 27 22:41:29 <Artemis> "Ease, my sunny friend."
May 27 22:41:46 <Artemis> "And the second way?"
May 27 22:42:25 <Maddy> "There is a back way. One of The Master's speakers is here, she had us instal a way from the slave pens to her office. She has a taste for our merchandise."
May 27 22:42:47 <Maddy> "Slaves guard themselves, you may have to haggle."
May 27 22:44:07 <Artemis> Adrien and Solomon exchange glances.
May 27 22:44:25 <Artemis> "How many guards," Artemis asks, gesturing to the door behind her.
May 27 22:44:56 <Maddy> "At least 20. May I suggest the pens. The Slaves can smell, but I dont think its enough to kill."
May 27 22:45:19 * Ragazzo (ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.9D9E68E8-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.labolgcbs.ackorf.deepsthgil.9D9E68E8-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 22:45:37 <Dexanote> "So what organization are you affiliated with, ma'am?"
May 27 22:46:05 <Dexanote> Myr stands, bloodied, with her torn shirt. Her sunglasses are cracked.
May 27 22:46:27 <Maddy> "I was installed a the behest of The Master. He found it important to keep tabs when this base became permenet."
May 27 22:47:23 <Dexanote> "Idiot. Got it."
May 27 22:47:40 <Dexanote> She glances at Artemis and Solomon. "Lets just go."
May 27 22:47:48 <Nioki> "Why have we been targeted?"
May 27 22:48:06 <Artemis> Adrien moves around behind the desk woman.
May 27 22:48:31 <Maddy> "The guards you dismantled will have a key-" she click whirs to look at Alanoch. "You were traveling with the new aquisition. She was the target, not you. The rest was of your own devices."
May 27 22:48:36 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stares around wearily.
May 27 22:48:48 <Pemander> "Why would you bother telling us about the alternate route?"
May 27 22:48:55 <Pemander> "Is it not in your best interest to let us die?"
May 27 22:49:11 <Maddy> "I'm not programed to have a best interest."
May 27 22:49:12 <Dexanote> "Shut up, Enkal, or I'll kick you in the gash."
May 27 22:49:36 <Maddy> "Other then, finishs filling." She's never stopped filling this whole time.
May 27 22:49:46 <Pemander> "Why are you being hostile toward me, Myrtle?"
May 27 22:49:59 <Pemander> "Now is not the time for us to fight amongst ourselves."
May 27 22:50:10 <Ragazzo> "Please, can we just…stop. And get claudia, and go back?"
May 27 22:50:13 <Ragazzo> "Please…"
May 27 22:50:20 <Artemis> "I apologize, mademoiselle," Artemis says to the desk clerk.
May 27 22:50:23 <Dexanote> "Come on." Myr glances at Art and Sol.
May 27 22:50:33 <Nioki> "If all we do is take her back, they will continue to target us."
May 27 22:50:56 <Pemander> "I do not even like Claudia. I suggest that we leave."
May 27 22:51:00 <Nioki> "This entire operation must be obliterated."
May 27 22:51:24 <Maddy> "I suggest you speak to The Master's Speaker then. Even if you leveled this building, The Master would do what he could."
May 27 22:51:30 <Artemis> Artemis is already on that, Alanoch, readying his lance to dismantle the dutiful clerk.
May 27 22:51:35 <Maddy> "You shall have to speak to her anyways."
May 27 22:51:52 <Maddy> She motions to the slave pens door again.
May 27 22:51:53 * SpaceMao has quit (Ping timeout)
May 27 22:51:54 <Dexanote> "Yes, Alanoch." She glances at the strange, strange woman. "Then we'll do that."
May 27 22:52:12 <Artemis> Solomon moves along to the pen door.
May 27 22:52:34 <Nioki> "And who is the master?"
May 27 22:52:51 <Marius> Marius exhales angrily and turns to help Enkal.
May 27 22:52:54 <Maddy> "The Master runs this slaving ring.
May 27 22:52:57 <Maddy> "
May 27 22:53:01 <Ragazzo> Slave pens? As in humanoid people locked? Sleeps stares at them.
May 27 22:53:08 * SpaceMao (~ten.ralugnicym.49BB4B9C-CRInys|criordna#ten.ralugnicym.49BB4B9C-CRInys|criordna) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 22:53:14 <Maddy> She looks back down at her files. "Anything else?"
May 27 22:53:15 <Nioki> "I wish to meet with the master."
May 27 22:53:19 <Maddy> "He is not here."
May 27 22:53:25 <Dexanote> "Then what use are you?"
May 27 22:53:57 <Ragazzo> "One of your monsters did something ot my soul."
May 27 22:54:00 <Artemis> Artemis is ready to break the filer.
May 27 22:54:02 <Ragazzo> "How do I undo it."
May 27 22:54:28 <Maddy> "I'm not programed to be if use to you. I gave you suggestions to get to the Speaker. She is human, and quite inteligent, perhaps she will see you're not to be trifled with, and you can strike a deal."
May 27 22:54:57 <Maddy> She looks at Sleeps. "Your older companion knows of the Colect. Ask him."
May 27 22:55:03 <Dexanote> Myr huffs, turning to the door.
May 27 22:55:11 <Marius> "Let's just get a move on, jesus, whatever we're going to do, we've got people bleeding."
May 27 22:55:13 <Ragazzo> "The what."
May 27 22:55:19 <Dexanote> "Lets just get going, I'm getting annoyed."
May 27 22:55:21 <Ragazzo> "…ok."
May 27 22:55:22 <Artemis> "Come along, companions, we will have this figured out shortly." Solomon opens the door.
May 27 22:55:23 <Ragazzo> "Sorry."
May 27 22:55:34 <Maddy> Did he get a key from a corpse?
May 27 22:55:34 <Dexanote> Myr follows after Solomon.
May 27 22:55:44 <Artemis> Yes.
May 27 22:55:50 <Pemander> Enkal sticks with the others I suppose.
May 27 22:55:57 <Ragazzo> Sleeps follows, sticking near myrtle.
May 27 22:56:06 <Marius> Marius will help her walk if need be. Carry her if not.
May 27 22:56:22 <Maddy> Yay! it opens, there is a long hallway, then it opens up to what looks like a jail. There are many humanoid ish people in cells, one or two patrolling.
May 27 22:56:40 <Nioki> Alanoch follows. Black threads swirl after him.
May 27 22:56:41 <Artemis> Artemis decidedly does not destroy the clerk and catches up to Solomon.
May 27 22:56:58 <Pemander> Enkal is capable of walking, though her wound is being a bit of a bother.
May 27 22:57:12 <Artemis> The warlock observes the imprisoned souls pitilessly, eying them for viability to use in a potential offensive.
May 27 22:57:18 <Nioki> He watches the cages. More black threads flare out.
May 27 22:57:32 <Dexanote> 4df+4
May 27 22:57:33 <Maddy> All of the slaves look like they were oncee human, but they've been heavily, surgically altered.
May 27 22:57:33 <CROM> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
May 27 22:57:37 <Ragazzo> Sleeps fists tighten into balls.
May 27 22:57:51 <Dexanote> Myr tries to shift into stealth; at this point she's limping slightly.
May 27 22:58:37 <Maddy> The stranges of them is in a bathtub
May 27 22:58:39 <Maddy> http://keiththompsonart.com/images/full/broodmermaid.jpg
May 27 23:00:24 <Artemis> Solomon pauses briefly to examine her through the bars. Intriguing.
May 27 23:00:48 <Dexanote> Myr glances over, doing a double take. She pales a little.
May 27 23:00:52 <Nioki> "This place needs to burn. I wants to burn."
May 27 23:00:56 <Dexanote> "Wha'd… what'd they do…"
May 27 23:00:57 <Nioki> *It
May 27 23:01:00 <Artemis> Adrien is notably extremely uncomfortable. He wants to free all these people.
May 27 23:01:24 <Pemander> Enkal's expression has dropped into the realm of extreme impassivity.
May 27 23:01:33 <Pemander> She does not seem to care one way or the other. She just wants to leave.
May 27 23:01:39 <Maddy> A "guard" slave looks them over. She's a torso of a woman, stuck on what looks like a slug tail. Shes naked and hairless.
May 27 23:02:02 <Ragazzo> Sleeps has paled, and looks furious.
May 27 23:02:09 <Maddy> "The ssssscribe let your thrrrrouugh?"
May 27 23:02:18 <Ragazzo> "….can't we do s-omething-?" He hisses ot myr.
May 27 23:02:30 <Marius> "This is fucking abominable," Marius comments without much emotion, but without caring for volume.
May 27 23:02:33 <Artemis> Solomon nods. "Indeed. You'll not be stopping us."
May 27 23:02:56 <Maddy> "I sssssupose I couldn't if I wanted to…"
May 27 23:03:11 <Artemis> "No. You couldn't."
May 27 23:03:20 <Artemis> Solomon continues forth.
May 27 23:03:31 <Maddy> "But perhapsssss we coudl haggle?" she calls out. "You have wounded."
May 27 23:03:58 <Artemis> Solomon turns back and smiles at Myrtle. She's the leader after all.
May 27 23:04:09 <Maddy> She moves after Sol, eww she leaves a mucus trail.
May 27 23:04:12 <Nioki> "That only means that you owe us."
May 27 23:04:28 <Nioki> Alanoch is clearly ready to keep right on killing.
May 27 23:04:50 <Nioki> He's still bleeding from his mouth.
May 27 23:05:12 <Maddy> "I did not injure you, but iffff you are to aaangry, head on your way. I have to fffeeed the merchandissssse."
May 27 23:05:34 <Dexanote> Myr shivers, slowly turn to walk after the group.
May 27 23:05:37 <Artemis> "No one will come to harm," Artemis says firmly.
May 27 23:05:51 <Ragazzo> "You're an awful disgusting thing." Snaps the naga suddenly, before heading after myrtle.
May 27 23:06:00 <Ragazzo> This is clearly athe guard.
May 27 23:06:02 <Maddy> "I am only what the massster made me."
May 27 23:06:21 <Maddy> She turns and goes, theres a trackign number sattoed on her neck
May 27 23:06:26 <Artemis> Adrien looks straight up sorry for the guard as he passes.
May 27 23:06:27 <Maddy> muuuccccuusssss trail
May 27 23:06:40 <Artemis> Solomon proceeds to the door beyond.
May 27 23:06:43 <Ragazzo> Sleeps face falls, seeing the number.
May 27 23:06:50 <Dexanote> "Alanoch, when we get Claudia, you can burn it all."
May 27 23:06:50 <Ragazzo> "…I'm sorry."
May 27 23:07:14 <Maddy> Theres a door and elevator at the back.
May 27 23:07:22 <Maddy> Rather a door to an elevator
May 27 23:08:02 <Artemis> Through they go, presumably.
May 27 23:08:09 <Nioki> "I don't have much left," he says, quietly.
May 27 23:08:37 <Maddy> Yes! theres like 4 floors, your on 1, 2 ans 3 are "storage" 4 is The Speakers office.
May 27 23:08:44 <Pemander> Enkal follows into the elevator.
May 27 23:08:47 * Sabitsuki (moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM#moc.rr.ser.submuloc.679F7FA4-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
May 27 23:09:05 <Artemis> Solomon presses 4.
May 27 23:09:22 <Marius> Assume Marius stays with Enkal and follows closely, I will brb.
May 27 23:09:23 <Artemis> When everyone is in that is.
May 27 23:09:26 * Marius has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
May 27 23:09:33 <Maddy> DING then they go up
May 27 23:10:01 <Maddy> When they get out, they see a laaaarge office, big desk, aquarium.
May 27 23:10:11 <Artemis> Solomon tactically allows Artemis to exit the elevator first, following second.
May 27 23:10:16 <Maddy> http://1photos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/wpid-web_businesswoman_s39_26_part.jpg This woman is behind the desk.
May 27 23:10:24 <Maddy> "No need to sneak."
May 27 23:10:43 <Maddy> "I am no danger to you, I know when I'm out matched."
May 27 23:11:06 <Artemis> "I'm glad we're in agreement then good evening," Solomon replies.
May 27 23:11:31 <Maddy> "Before you get to threats, I would like to strike a deal."
May 27 23:11:47 <Dexanote> "Speak quickly."
May 27 23:12:14 <Artemis> "You are a wise woman," Solomon says, holding up a gnarled, blacked wand, "to make this go quickly. Proceed.'
May 27 23:12:27 <Maddy> "I will give you your friend back, and will promise that The Master will not seak you, or anyone involved with your…group…again."
May 27 23:12:32 <Nioki> Alanoch waits, staring at her face.
May 27 23:12:50 <Maddy> "You will allow me, and my slaves to leave."
May 27 23:13:02 <Ragazzo> "…."
May 27 23:13:08 <Maddy> "You and your friend will leave without any further harm done,"
May 27 23:13:15 <Ragazzo> Sleeps grips myrtle's sleeve.
May 27 23:13:20 <Sabitsuki> "No."
May 27 23:13:21 <Dexanote> She looks over.
May 27 23:13:22 <Nioki> "You killed one of ours."
May 27 23:13:25 <Artemis> Solomon stalks about toward the desk.
May 27 23:13:31 <Artemis> Hand behind his back.
May 27 23:13:33 <Artemis> hands.
May 27 23:13:34 <Maddy> "The moment this body is harmed."
May 27 23:13:42 <Maddy> "Miss Zann dies."
May 27 23:13:46 <Ragazzo> He looks at her imploringly. "Please…I don't want…"
May 27 23:13:55 <Maddy> "You will not leave this buiding alive."
May 27 23:14:20 <Artemis> "We'd like the woman first. Show of good faith that we know she's unharmed.'
May 27 23:14:34 <Artemis> Solomon peers at her. My she is pretty.
May 27 23:15:08 <Sabitsuki> Marius puts his hand in his pocket and confirms the second and last grenade is there.
May 27 23:15:09 <Maddy> "She is…well you can see, but if you make a move against her, me, or the surgeon. She dies, you do not leavee here alive."
May 27 23:15:30 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stares contemptuously at the woman.
May 27 23:15:54 <Maddy> "I am out matched by you. You, however are outmatch by my guard."
May 27 23:16:02 <Artemis> The old man smiles at her. "It seems, we've got a fair compromise, haven't we, companions?"
May 27 23:16:32 <Ragazzo> "I want the slaves to be free…."
May 27 23:16:41 <Maddy> "They wold not survive free."
May 27 23:16:42 <Ragazzo> It's almost less then a mumble.
May 27 23:16:45 <Nioki> "I do not know. I still want to torture her for a very long time and then watch her die."
May 27 23:16:59 <Maddy> "They have been made not to know freedom any longer."
May 27 23:17:04 <Pemander> "I support whichever decision leads us out of this building as soon as possible."
May 27 23:17:22 <Dexanote> "They're suffering."
May 27 23:17:26 <Pemander> "The option where we receive Claudia seems very reasonable."
May 27 23:17:33 <Artemis> "Perhaps some day, my young friend," Solomon assures. "For now we've a life to save." Adrien nods regretfully.
May 27 23:18:08 <Artemis> "We have to… leave zhem."
May 27 23:18:13 <Nioki> "They killed one of us."
May 27 23:18:18 <Maddy> "Alright then." she stands.
May 27 23:18:20 <Dexanote> Myr glares at Enkal. "You could have left when the guards started shooting. You don't need to be here."
May 27 23:18:33 <Maddy> "Don't make me kill more, young man."
May 27 23:18:34 <Nioki> Alanoch's eyes follow the woman.
May 27 23:18:46 <Dexanote> Myr's eyes turn to follow her as well.
May 27 23:18:47 <Pemander> "Please be quiet, Myrtle."
May 27 23:18:57 <Artemis> "Do not force her to kill more of us," Adrien says to Alanoch.
May 27 23:19:03 <Nioki> "Do you honestly think they'll just leave us alone after all this?"
May 27 23:19:18 <Ragazzo> "…what's the colect."
May 27 23:19:29 <Artemis> "The young man brings up a fine point," Solomon says to the Speaker.
May 27 23:20:16 <Maddy> She opens a back door to a room with a two way mirror. The moment they enter, they see a tall man, arms and legs with too many joints, his back hunched. Claudia is on the operating table.
May 27 23:20:29 <Maddy> THUMP! he brushes her leg off the table.
May 27 23:20:35 <Maddy> sever bellow the knee.
May 27 23:20:48 <Artemis> The warlock approaches the Speaker at the door to peer inside.
May 27 23:20:53 <Nioki> "She is in immediate danger. As soon as she is not, she will have no reason not to send more after us."
May 27 23:21:07 <Maddy> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Sasha_Krolik/What%20is%20this%20I%20don%20t%20even/cobbledskald.jpg This is on the wall, the surgeon keeps referencing it.
May 27 23:21:10 <Dexanote> "Well it looks like you entered this deal under false pretenses, Speaker."
May 27 23:21:14 <Artemis> "Have the surgeon stabilize her," Solomon commands.
May 27 23:21:24 <Maddy> "This was started before you arrived."
May 27 23:21:34 <Ragazzo> "We're here now!"
May 27 23:21:49 <Maddy> "Herr Chirrug?" she speaks to the man. "Stop the surgery. This one's going free."
May 27 23:22:02 <Ragazzo> Sleeps lip curls back, fang exposed.
May 27 23:22:11 <Dexanote> Myr steps forward, dra- oh you bitch- wing her gun and levelling it directly at the surgeon.
May 27 23:22:13 <Maddy> The man looks up. "Shall I at least finish this leg, or shall the lovely lady never walk again?"
May 27 23:22:15 <Artemis> "Calm, everyone," Adrien advises.
May 27 23:22:42 <Maddy> The Speaker looks at Myrtle as if ot say "well?"
May 27 23:23:18 <Artemis> Solomon mirrors the look. Will his companions fuck it up?
May 27 23:24:02 <Maddy> "She may as well have a matching set." the German man says.
May 27 23:24:09 <Dexanote> Myr freezes, shivering.
May 27 23:24:33 <Maddy> "I am a mouthpiece for The Master himself. He trusts my judgement."
May 27 23:24:43 <Maddy> "If I tell him you are not worth the effort, you shant be.
May 27 23:25:21 <Sabitsuki> "Everyone in support of this deserves to die," Marius says calmly.
May 27 23:25:29 <Ragazzo> "Your master is an awful creature, and so are you."
May 27 23:25:36 <Maddy> "And my life is worth more to me than the bonus Miss Zann could bring."
May 27 23:25:42 <Maddy> "Perhaps he is."
May 27 23:26:03 <Nioki> Alanoch doesn't speak. He takes deep breaths, suppressing a cough, and watches.
May 27 23:26:06 <Artemis> "-Everyone- calm down…" Artemis is right the fuck on edge. This could turn deadly at any moment.
May 27 23:26:22 <Maddy> "You decision. Shall he finish the leg."
May 27 23:26:40 <Maddy> "Or will you leave here with a cripple.
May 27 23:26:41 <Maddy> "
May 27 23:26:58 <Artemis> "Whatever allows her to walk efficiently," Solomon suggests.
May 27 23:27:10 <Dexanote> "She can live with one leg."
May 27 23:27:33 <Dexanote> Myr hasn't moved. "One leg is better than none."
May 27 23:28:11 <Nioki> "Can you reattach her old one?"
May 27 23:28:18 <Maddy> "Herr Chirrug. Finish the surgery. Just the leg. You'll get your full payment." she looks back. "She will need to learn to walk, but it will be mor efficient than leving her with only one.
May 27 23:28:37 <Maddy> Claudia's other leg is covered by a blanket by the way.
May 27 23:29:02 <Artemis> Solomon shifts, standing beside the Speaker and slightly behind. He takes a snippit of her hair just like he did with Abigail.
May 27 23:29:37 <Dexanote> creep
May 27 23:29:55 <Maddy> The masterful surgeon takes what looks like the neck and head of a double bass, and begins to attach it below her knee.
May 27 23:30:29 <Dexanote> "… I think she'll like that."
May 27 23:30:29 <Artemis> The old man makes no particular effort to remain stealthy other than doing it unexpectedly.
May 27 23:30:41 <Maddy> He moves easy as it is to breathe, and after a long time, that seems liek eternity, it is done.
May 27 23:30:58 <Maddy> He takes the blanket off of her, showint ther ehr other leg was done the same way before
May 27 23:32:14 <Maddy> He steps back, putting down his instruments and collecting her old legs and leaves through a back room.
May 27 23:32:33 <Maddy> "So." says the Speaker.
May 27 23:32:39 <Maddy> "Do we have a deal?"
May 27 23:32:59 <Dexanote> "If we meet you again, this entire operation will come down."
May 27 23:33:12 <Dexanote> She lowers her gun.
May 27 23:33:14 <Artemis> "Indeed," says the warlock, holding her lock of hair. "Don't force me to hunt you."
May 27 23:33:14 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stares at the floor.
May 27 23:33:22 <Artemis> Because now he can.
May 27 23:33:41 <Nioki> "You have no reason to honor the deal."
May 27 23:33:58 <Maddy> "I am honouring the deal. Go get your friend, walk out."
May 27 23:34:03 <Artemis> "Believe me, young man, she does now."
May 27 23:34:12 <Artemis> Artemis goes to the table and hefts Claudia from it.
May 27 23:34:25 <Maddy> "If I wanted to keep her, you would be dead already."
May 27 23:34:36 <Maddy> "But I would die in the proccess."
May 27 23:35:18 <Maddy> "The guards already know to let you leave."
May 27 23:35:20 <Dexanote> "Come on."
May 27 23:35:36 <Maddy> "The snipers, what's left of them, have returned to be treated."
May 27 23:35:41 <Ragazzo> Sleeps turns to go, casting one last venomous glare at the speaker.
May 27 23:35:49 <Pemander> Enkal leaves as well.
May 27 23:35:49 <Dexanote> SLEEPS used GLARE
May 27 23:36:08 <Sabitsuki> Triple leave combo.
May 27 23:36:15 <Nioki> Alanoch pauses for a moment, then turns back to the elevator.
May 27 23:36:42 <Maddy> She sits back at her desk, turning to the aquarium and watching the fish as they leave.
May 27 23:36:44 <Artemis> Solomon spares a smile for the Speaker. "Until we meet again." Then he goes, Artemis trailing with Claudia.
May 27 23:36:55 <Ragazzo> 4df+2 Intimidation, declaring and tagging tagging scene aspect 'Batshit pissed'. At teh speaker. It's a heavy fucking glare.
May 27 23:36:56 <CROM> Ragazzo: Intimidation, declaring and tagging tagging scene aspect 'Batshit pissed'. At teh speaker. It's a heavy fucking glare.: 2 (4df+2=0, +, 0, -)
May 27 23:37:03 <Ragazzo> And then leaves.
May 27 23:37:08 <Ragazzo> Felt like it,
May 27 23:37:27 <Maddy> The woman is true to her word, no one even gives them a second look as they leave.
May 27 23:38:12 <Adhelami> I'm assuming Abigail's BITS are still in the LOBBY.
May 27 23:38:19 <Ragazzo> Sleeps tries and patch his tail up in the elevator.
May 27 23:38:22 <Nioki> He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out two things. One is a deck of tarot cards, and the other is what looks like a crane made of ice.
May 27 23:38:26 <Artemis> Artemis leads the others out through the lobby and the messy of Abigail, and out of the building entirely, on their way back to camp. Solomon, trailing behind, takes some of her to preserve.
May 27 23:38:46 <Dexanote> Myr diverts her eyes from the cells, walking through. She is quiet.
May 27 23:38:59 <Maddy> "I'm sorry." A voice says to her as she starts to cry. "You were my favourite mouth piece. You are now a liability."
May 27 23:39:14 <Ragazzo> Sleeps stares sadly into most of the cells.
May 27 23:39:20 <Artemis> Redacto!
May 27 23:39:56 <Maddy> The Speaker starts to foam at the mouth, and her eyes roll back in her head. "You will be used for beautiful things. A shame Miss Zann will not be amongst them."