The Moosening

[23:57] <Tom90deg_> Zoe jumps down from Eve, wandering to a clearing and starts practiceing.
00[23:58] <TroyL> Zoe: Perception Check.
Session Time: Thu Apr 12 00:00:00 2012
[00:00] <Tom90deg_> 4df+2
[00:00] <CROM> Tom90deg_: 5 (4df+2=3+, 3+, 0, 3+)
00[00:00] <TroyL> There's something walking around in the bush.
[00:01] <Tom90deg_> Zoe backs up towards Eve, calling out. "Oi!"
00[00:02] <TroyL> A heavy bleats resounds from inside the woods, echoed again closer.
[00:02] <Dr_Kens> Illia glances out of the back of Eve. "Oui?"
[00:03] <Tom90deg_> Zoe glances back, a smile on her face. "Bonjour Illia. Heard someting walking around. Could be nothing, but some old guy almost ran into Eve."
[00:03] <Dr_Kens> "Ah, alright." She walks out and over to Zoe, stretching.
[00:04] <Tom90deg_> Zoe points to where she heard the noise. "Pretty sure it was over there…"
[00:05] <@Dexanote> 5df+4df+4 a huge, looming shape charges Zoe!! DEFENSE!
[00:05] <CROM> Dexanote: a huge, looming shape charges Zoe!! DEFENSE!: 2 (5df+4df+4=4-, 3+, 0, 3+, 4-, 0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[00:05] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 sorry i'm a moron
[00:05] <CROM> Dexanote: sorry i'm a moron: 6 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[00:06] <Tom90deg_> 4df+8 (3 ap, thinking with portals, additional person teleporting)
[00:06] <CROM> Tom90deg_: (3 ap, thinking with portals, additional person teleporting): 8 (4df+8=4-, 0, 0, 3+)
[00:07] <Tom90deg_> Zoe sees the huge shape charging forward, and latches onto Illia, porting away from the charge with a spin as the shape blows by them.
[00:07] <@Dexanote> A huge, looming BEAST charges the Zoe, roaring. It thuds into a tree, yowling obscenely. A pissed off bull moose, eyes red with rage, slobbering in fury. Not in rabbies, no, but in pure, unadulterated animal anger.
[00:07] <Tom90deg_> "Oh bugger…A moose?"
[00:08] <Dr_Kens> "Mon dieu what the hell…" Illia puts her hand on her sword.
[00:08] <@Dexanote> SNORT.
[00:08] <@Dexanote> It glares at Illia with one big, lazy eye.
[00:08] <@Dexanote> … the French.
[00:08] <Tom90deg_> Zoe pulls out her sword as well. "We may have a problem. This isn't Marlon."
[00:08] <@Dexanote> 4df+5 tagging Call of the Wild, attacking Illia. MOOSE used HORN ATTACK!
[00:08] <CROM> Dexanote: tagging Call of the Wild, attacking Illia. MOOSE used HORN ATTACK!: 2 (4df+5=0, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[00:10] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Dive forward, sharp centurion's blade swinging to cleave through it's flesh and bone. Cut it's legs, bring it to it's knees.
[00:10] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Dive forward, sharp centurion's blade swinging to cleave through it's flesh and bone. Cut it's legs, bring it to it's knees.: 4 (4df+4=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
[00:12] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 "BRUUUB"
[00:12] <CROM> Dexanote: "BRUUUB": 5 (4df+4=4-, 0, 3+, 3+)
[00:12] <@Dexanote> LEAP.
[00:12] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 KICK
[00:12] <CROM> Dexanote: KICK: 5 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[00:12] <@Dexanote> melee
[00:12] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Adjutants can defend well, rolling to the side to avoid.
[00:12] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Adjutants can defend well, rolling to the side to avoid.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 4-, 0)
[00:13] <Ragazzo> Sleeps hears a commotion! It wakes him from his moose nap.
[00:13] <Ragazzo> Er.
[00:13] <Ragazzo> Not moose nap
[00:13] <@Dexanote> Stealth*
00[00:13] <TroyL> …
[00:13] <@Dexanote> The bull moose kicks back at Illia, sending her flying at a tree. THOMP.
[00:14] <Ragazzo> He peers about blearily
[00:14] <Tom90deg_> "Illia!" Zoe cries out, and glares at the moose, sword out, moveing towards it
[00:14] <Tom90deg_> 4df+3 Snicker snack
[00:14] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Snicker snack: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[00:14] <Dr_Kens> She groans softly, and moves forward, coughing to clear her lungs. "I am fine."
[00:16] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 "BROOOOWFF."
[00:16] <CROM> Dexanote: "BROOOOWFF.": 1 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 4-)
[00:16] <@Dexanote> the moose is… Snicker snacked. i guess. Didn't know Zoe was into that, she should tell Myr.
[00:17] <Ragazzo> Sleeps slithers towards the brouhaha anxiously, trying to be quiet.
[00:17] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Sneakan
[00:17] <CROM> Ragazzo: Sneakan: 3 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 3+, 4-)
00[00:17] <TroyL> Sleeps. Perception.
[00:17] <Tom90deg_> One and two, and one and two and through and through, zoe slashes into the moose
[00:17] <Ragazzo> 4df+2 ruh roh
[00:17] <CROM> Ragazzo: ruh roh: 0 (4df+2=0, 4-, 0, 4-)
[00:17] <Ragazzo> ^TRoyl, your perc
00[00:18] <TroyL> BLEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTT! A second moose charges down the naga, attempting to trample him.
00[00:18] <TroyL> 4df+4 BLLEEAATT!
[00:18] <CROM> TroyL: BLLEEAATT!: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 3+)
[00:18] <@Dexanote> DOUBLE MOOSE.
[00:18] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 FFFU
[00:18] <CROM> Ragazzo: FFFU: 1 (4df+3=0, 4-, 4-, 0)
[00:19] <@Dexanote> establishing turn order. Me, Illia, Zoe, Sleeps, Troy, Me.
[00:19] <Tom90deg_> Zoe spins, seeing the second moose. "What the bugging hell is with the moose? MARLON! If i find out this is you!"
00[00:19] <TroyL> Sleeps is fucking trampled like a bitch naga by a god damned Moose. Do they have moose in India, bitch? Fuck no. Take a body.
[00:19] <@Dexanote> 4df+3 Athletics, as I CHARGE AND THROW ZOE LIKE A BITCH.
[00:19] <CROM> Dexanote: Athletics, as I CHARGE AND THROW ZOE LIKE A BITCH.: 4 (4df+3=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[00:20] <Tom90deg_> 4df+6 (1 ap, 1 left)
[00:20] <CROM> Tom90deg_: (1 ap, 1 left): 6 (4df+6=0, 3+, 4-, 0)
[00:20] <Ragazzo> Sleeps cries out, and whimpers in pain like a bitch naga indeed. OW.
[00:21] <Tom90deg_> Zoe ports to the side, allowing the massive wall of fur and horns to plow past her, Bringing her sword down and towards it's knees.
[00:21] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Nobody can kick around Illia. Nobody. Moose or not, you can die. Rolling over the ground, she thrusts her sword up at the moose's soft underbelly. "Get away from her, you /bitch!/ "
[00:21] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Nobody can kick around Illia. Nobody. Moose or not, you can die. Rolling over the ground, she thrusts her sword up at the moose's soft underbelly. "Get away from her, you /bitch!/ ": 6 (4df+4=3+, 0, 0, 3+)
00[00:22] <TroyL> That's a bull moose.
[00:22] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 you get an A for an Aliens reference
[00:22] <CROM> Dexanote: you get an A for an Aliens reference: 3 (4df+4=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[00:22] <@Dexanote> … She stabbed a bull moose in the belly.
[00:23] <@Dexanote> Well, okay. The moose screams out, hobbling a bit, stomping blindly at Illia. -1 Body.
00[00:23] <TroyL> The other Moose is filled with rage at Sleeps still. The naga should probably try to get the fuck away.
[00:24] <Tom90deg_> 4df+3 Zoe sees Illia slash at it's belly, and moves to try and hobble it, slashing at it's knees
[00:24] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Zoe sees Illia slash at it's belly, and moves to try and hobble it, slashing at it's knees: 3 (4df+3=4-, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[00:25] <@Dexanote> 4df+4
[00:25] <CROM> Dexanote: 5 (4df+4=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[00:25] <@Dexanote> it shoves Zoe onto her ass
[00:26] <Tom90deg_> Zoe rolls back, missing the small moving target, being knocked aside by the fury of the moose.
00[00:27] <TroyL> 4df+4 THE MOOSE IS SO ANGRY! HE TRAMPLES POOR SLEEPS AGAIN!
[00:27] <CROM> TroyL: THE MOOSE IS SO ANGRY! HE TRAMPLES POOR SLEEPS AGAIN!: 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[00:28] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 AHHH
[00:28] <CROM> Ragazzo: AHHH: 3 (4df+3=3+, 0, 4-, 0)
00[00:28] <TroyL> Sleeps: Athletics to GTFO RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
[00:29] <Ragazzo> He springs out of the way, in a crumpled heap, and instead of fleeing like a bitch naga, springs back at the moose, fangs parted. He's LVID, and BEWILDERED.
[00:29] <Ragazzo> 4df CHOMP CHOMPY
[00:29] <CROM> Ragazzo: CHOMP CHOMPY: -1 (4df=0, 0, 4-, 0)
00[00:29] <TroyL> 4df+5 Nope.avi
[00:29] <CROM> TroyL: Nope.avi: 6 (4df+5=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[00:29] <Ragazzo> He hurts his pretty little mouf
[00:30] <Ragazzo> and falls back sniffling
00[00:30] <TroyL> Moose… ANGRY!
[00:31] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 MOOSE 1 ATTACK ILLIA AGAIN STOMP STOMP
[00:31] <CROM> Dexanote: MOOSE 1 ATTACK ILLIA AGAIN STOMP STOMP: 5 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[00:32] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 MOTHERFUCKER BITCH PLEASE, I'M FUCKING FABULOUS.
[00:32] <CROM> Dr_Kens: MOTHERFUCKER BITCH PLEASE, I'M FUCKING FABULOUS.: 3 (4df+4=0, 3+, 4-, 4-)
[00:32] <@Dexanote> NO YOU'RE STOMPED BITCH
00[00:32] <TroyL> Lawl
[00:32] <@Dexanote> Angry bull moose stomps the shit out of Illia.
[00:33] <Dr_Kens> She moans and tries to get away.
[00:33] <Tom90deg_> Zoe sees Illia being stomped and lets out another cry of anger.
[00:33] <Dr_Kens> Using AP, using power.
[00:33] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Mind vs moose stomping out Sleeps.
[00:33] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Mind vs moose stomping out Sleeps.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 4-, 0)
00[00:35] <TroyL> 4df+0 Shit. Moose ain't got no brain.
[00:35] <CROM> TroyL: Shit. Moose ain't got no brain.: 2 (4df+0=3+, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[00:36] <Dr_Kens> Successful. Illia gains +2 to mdef and pdef, and troymoose feels incredible anger for her Broken Church Ass.
00[00:36] <TroyL> The moose glares at Illia… AND CHARGES DOWN ON HER BROKEN CHURCH ASS!
00[00:37] <TroyL> 4df+5 (Tagging Call of the Wild, Stopin' Time!
[00:37] <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Call of the Wild, Stopin' Time!: 7 (4df+5=0, 3+, 3+, 0)
11[00:37] * @Maddy (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|yddaM) Quit (Quit: WOOSH)
[00:37] <Tom90deg_> Zoe leaps at the moose that was currently stomping Illia, moving to the side and shashing.
[00:37] <@Dexanote> THE MOOSE LOOKS AT ZOE
[00:37] <Tom90deg_> 4df+5 (thinking with portals, last AP)
[00:37] <CROM> Tom90deg_: (thinking with portals, last AP): 6 (4df+5=3+, 4-, 3+, 0)
[00:37] <@Dexanote> AND BACK TO ILLIA.
[00:37] <Dr_Kens> 4df+6 MY PDEF IS JUST FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
[00:37] <CROM> Dr_Kens: MY PDEF IS JUST FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.: 7 (4df+6=0, 3+, 4-, 3+)
[00:38] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 def vs tom quick
[00:38] <CROM> Dexanote: def vs tom quick: 4 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[00:38] <@Dexanote> MOOSE 1 IS CUT BAD
00[00:38] <TroyL> Illia Defends! Shit! Moose!
[00:40] <Tom90deg_> That first moose looks bad, Zoe grins at it.
[00:41] <Ragazzo> Sleeps strikes out again, at the not injured moose, trying to wrap around it's stupid fat neck, and contstrict it.
[00:42] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 Chokan (ath maneuver)
[00:42] <CROM> Ragazzo: Chokan (ath maneuver): 4 (4df+3=3+, 0, 4-, 3+)
[00:42] <@Dexanote> that's you, troy
[00:42] <Ragazzo> yep
[00:43] <Ragazzo> 300 lbs of snaketrap is squeezing around this moose's neck.
00[00:44] <TroyL> 4df+4 BLARGH! SNAKETRAP!
[00:44] <CROM> TroyL: BLARGH! SNAKETRAP!: 5 (4df+4=3+, 0, 0, 0)
00[00:44] <TroyL> The moose flexes, then bleats, showing off it firmly toned muscle groups and shaggy fur, wondering if this group of three females is impressed by its mating display yet.
00[00:45] <TroyL> Just kidding. He wants to kill you all.
[00:45] <@Dexanote> Yep.
[00:45] <Ragazzo> Sleeps is just a dude who looks like a lady. But he is frustrated by the moose's toned, and well kept physique.
[00:46] <Dr_Kens> dat physique
[00:46] <@Dexanote> 4df+5 CAAAAL OF THE WIIIILD also i'm goring illia with mah hornz
[00:46] <CROM> Dexanote: CAAAAL OF THE WIIIILD also i'm goring illia with mah hornz: 7 (4df+5=3+, 4-, 3+, 3+)
[00:47] <Dr_Kens> 4df+6 FUCK YOUR FACE.
[00:47] <CROM> Dr_Kens: FUCK YOUR FACE.: 7 (4df+6=3+, 4-, 3+, 0)
[00:47] <@Dexanote> ok
[00:48] <@Dexanote> The moose… somehow misses Illia.
[00:48] <Dr_Kens> The moose is blinded by rage.
[00:49] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Sword stab at the injured moose's underbelly once more.
[00:49] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Sword stab at the injured moose's underbelly once more.: 2 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 0)
[00:50] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 Back, sorry. AGH
[00:50] <CROM> Dexanote: Back, sorry. AGH: 6 (4df+4=3+, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[00:50] <@Dexanote> SUCH A MUSCULAR BELLY
[00:51] <Dr_Kens> DAT BELLAY
[00:51] <Tom90deg_> 4df+3 Zoe cannot see the masive muscled belly, and only drives her sword into it's side.
[00:51] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Zoe cannot see the masive muscled belly, and only drives her sword into it's side.: 6 (4df+3=0, 3+, 3+, 3+)
[00:51] <Ragazzo> Seeps is self concious about his own belly. It's not bad, but..that moose's belly. Jeez. Huff.
[00:52] <@Dexanote> 4df+4 MOOSE LOOKS AT ZOE.
[00:52] <CROM> Dexanote: MOOSE LOOKS AT ZOE.: 5 (4df+4=4-, 3+, 0, 3+)
[00:52] <Tom90deg_> Zoe looks at Moose.
[00:52] <@Dexanote> MOOSE IS STABBED IN BELLY BY LESBIAN BRITISH THIEF. MOOSE KEELS OVER, PITIFULLY HOWLING, BLEEDING ALL OVER THE SOFT EARTH.
[00:53] <@Dexanote> INCAPACITATION.
[00:53] <Tom90deg_> "I win Moose."
[00:53] <Tom90deg_> "Illia! Are you alright?"
00[00:53] <TroyL> The other moose is filled with rage, turning and goring the fuck out of Zoe.
[00:53] <Dr_Kens> She grunts as she shifts out. "Moose bacon for breakfast."
00[00:53] <TroyL> 4df+5 (Tagging Call of the Wild) FUCK YOU.
[00:53] <CROM> TroyL: (Tagging Call of the Wild) FUCK YOU.: 6 (4df+5=0, 3+, 0, 0)
[00:54] <Tom90deg_> 4df+4 Uh oh…Zoe is exausted and running on empty
[00:54] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Uh oh…Zoe is exausted and running on empty: 3 (4df+4=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
[00:54] <Ragazzo> Sleeps chews his lip, trying to figure out how he can help.
00[00:54] <TroyL> Zoe is pick up and slammed into the LAV like a ragdoll. -1 Body.
[00:55] <@Dexanote> Myr wakes up, peeks out of her tent, sloooowly sliiiides back into the tent, and ziiiips it up.
[00:55] <Tom90deg_> Zoe lets out a gasp as the wind is knocked out of her, she weakly gets to her knees, breathing painfully.
[00:55] <Ragazzo> 4d+3 Athletics to melee, Sleeps lunges, trying to get on the moose's back, and get a good squeeze.
[00:55] <Dr_Kens> "Zoe!"
00[00:57] * TroyL coughs. "Forgot the "f", Ragz."
[00:57] <Tom90deg_> Zoe nods at Illia, giving her a weak smile. "Have to try harder than that!"
[00:57] <Ragazzo> 4df+3 -uck yout royl
[00:57] <CROM> Ragazzo: -uck yout royl: 2 (4df+3=4-, 0, 3+, 4-)
00[00:58] <TroyL> 4df+4 Flleeex.
[00:58] <CROM> TroyL: Flleeex.: 4 (4df+4=0, 4-, 0, 3+)
[00:58] <Ragazzo> He clings ineffectually for a moment before getting bucked.
[00:59] <Tom90deg_> Zoe coughs, "Sleeps! Be careful!"
00[00:59] <TroyL> The moose struts at Sleeps for a moment, flexing its firm buttocks.
[00:59] <Ragazzo> "….ew."
[00:59] <Dr_Kens> dat ass
[00:59] <@Dexanote> the other moose whimpers, reaching out to its brother in its death throes.
[00:59] <Tom90deg_> "Illia, finish that moose!"
[01:00] <Dr_Kens> "Non, mon ami. Not yet."
11[01:01] * Light (~ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|thgiL) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[01:01] <Ragazzo> Sleeps winds off somewhere to hide and lick his wounds.
00[01:03] <TroyL> Bitch Naga Runs.
[01:04] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 She likes doing things from below, today. Illia cuts at the underside of the moose once more.
[01:04] <CROM> Dr_Kens: She likes doing things from below, today. Illia cuts at the underside of the moose once more.: 3 (4df+4=3+, 0, 4-, 4-)
[01:04] <Ragazzo> Your damn right.
[01:04] <@Dexanote> Me, or Troy?
[01:04] <Dr_Kens> Troy.
00[01:04] <TroyL> 4df+4
[01:04] <CROM> TroyL: 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 3+)
00[01:04] <TroyL> Hah
[01:05] <Dr_Kens> The muscles are too tough. The blade, slick with blood, fails to cut into the moose.
[01:06] <Tom90deg_> 4df+3 Ath manuver to Defence Zoe braces herself, stareing at the moose, getting ready to duck
[01:06] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Ath manuver to Defence Zoe braces herself, stareing at the moose, getting ready to duck: 1 (4df+3=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
00[01:06] <TroyL> 4df+4 The Moose advances on Zoe and does a quick butt into her chest.
[01:06] <CROM> TroyL: The Moose advances on Zoe and does a quick butt into her chest.: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, 4-, 4-)
[01:07] <Tom90deg_> 4df+4 Duck and roll
[01:07] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Duck and roll: 3 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 3+)
00[01:07] <TroyL> The moose bleats in anger and rage, stomping around, moving to protect the fallen one.
[01:07] <Tom90deg_> Zoe ducks under the moose's attack, rolling under Eve, waiting for the thunk.
[01:08] <@Dexanote> "mrrrrugh…" It lays its head down, sighing.
00[01:08] <TroyL> The a deep bleat from the woods.
00[01:09] <TroyL> *there's
[01:09] <Tom90deg_> "Oh you are SHITTING me!"
[01:09] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 Melee at Dexanote. Killing blow. "[Sleep.]"
[01:09] <CROM> Dr_Kens: Melee at Dexanote. Killing blow. "[Sleep.]": 3 (4df+4=0, 4-, 3+, 4-)
[01:09] <@Dexanote> 4df+4
[01:09] <CROM> Dexanote: 2 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 0, 0)
00[01:10] <TroyL> The other moose sees what Illia has does. YOU BITCH!
[01:11] <Dr_Kens> Fuck you I do what I want.
[01:11] <@Dexanote> Moose —> Dead
[01:11] <Tom90deg_> 4df+3 Zoe rolls out, moveing towards the remaining moose with a stab.
[01:11] <CROM> Tom90deg_: Zoe rolls out, moveing towards the remaining moose with a stab.: 1 (4df+3=4-, 4-, 3+, 4-)
00[01:11] <TroyL> 4df+4
[01:11] <CROM> TroyL: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 3+, 4-)
00[01:12] <TroyL> Denied.
00[01:12] <TroyL> RAGING BLEAT! You kill me pal? I'll kill YOURS!
00[01:12] <TroyL> 4df+4 KILL ZOE!
[01:12] <CROM> TroyL: KILL ZOE!: 5 (4df+4=0, 3+, 3+, 4-)
[01:13] <Tom90deg_> 4df+4 dodge duck dip dive and dodge!
[01:13] <CROM> Tom90deg_: dodge duck dip dive and dodge!: 1 (4df+4=0, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[01:13] <Dr_Kens> oh damn
00[01:13] <TroyL> Again. Into the LAV. Again. A world of hurt and pain.
00[01:13] <TroyL> -1 body
[01:14] <Tom90deg_> Zoe lets out a cry of pain, gasping, colapsing to the ground, clutching her chest.
[01:14] <Dr_Kens> Illia growls, gripping her sword even more tightly. "I'll have your head for that!"
00[01:14] <TroyL> Bleat. 'You and what army, cunt?'
[01:15] <Dr_Kens> 4df+4 She thrusts her sword up towards it's neck, trying to stab into it.
[01:15] <CROM> Dr_Kens: She thrusts her sword up towards it's neck, trying to stab into it.: 2 (4df+4=4-, 4-, 4-, 3+)
00[01:15] <TroyL> The bleating deep in the woods is getting closer.
00[01:15] <TroyL> 4df+4 Fuck your sword.
[01:15] <CROM> TroyL: Fuck your sword.: 2 (4df+4=3+, 4-, 4-, 4-)
[01:17] <Tom90deg_> 1d2
11[01:18] * CROM (~moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg#moc.sregor.elbac.ten.epc.7B5E93A2-CRInys|tobeparg) Quit (Ping timeout)
00[01:23] <TroyL> The moose turns, stomping toward Zoe. A swift kick to the side of her hear fractures her cheek bone and sends the other side of her face smashing into the LAV, leaving a deep, nasty gash and knocking her unconcious, bleeding, and badly wounded. The moose turns, starting to stalk toward Illia, and then… there's a crunching sound. Branches snap, and you can clearly hear a tree being knocked to the ground nearby…
11[01:24] * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.8257A4F3-CRInys|tibbiM) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[01:24] <Dr_Kens> Illia glances at Zoe, praying she's still breathing. Then she turns to face the noise.
00[01:25] <TroyL> Out of the woods steps a huge, twelve foot bipedal creature. Antlers loom from either side of its long head, and it looks down at the scene with two glowing red eyes. As it steps forward into the light, you realize it's a giant, moose. Some sort of… mooseman or something. It leans for an instant, pucking up the body of the dead moose, then bleats out and angry, bitter scream, sending the other bull moose running into the woods behind it, then lowering it's head, staring at Illia… A sound like two rocks sheering against each other fills the woods as it opens its mouth, speaking one word…
00[01:25] <TroyL> "Ffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…."
00[01:26] <TroyL> It turns, and heads back into the trees.