The Sisters' Arena: The Fern

Aug 23 19:49:34 * Now talking on #fern
Aug 23 19:49:49 * Dexanote (~ten.elbacogc.emoh.8DF857A-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.elbacogc.emoh.8DF857A-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #fern
Aug 23 19:50:13 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #fern
Aug 23 19:50:24 * Jason (PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM) has joined #fern
Aug 23 19:50:27 * Nioki (~ten.tniopriafym.tsae.ngn.A65439E3-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tniopriafym.tsae.ngn.A65439E3-CRInys|alliztahc) has joined #fern
Aug 23 19:50:57 * Zoe_Chantilli (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.486E13D7-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.486E13D7-CRInys|ged09moT) has joined #fern
Aug 23 19:52:14 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM) has left #fern
Aug 23 19:52:24 * Zoe_Chantilli (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.486E13D7-CRInys|ged09moT#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.486E13D7-CRInys|ged09moT) has left #fern
Aug 23 19:52:40 * Jason (PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM#PI.B08D965B.17C6AEC6.7D53AD95|tibbiM) has left #fern
Aug 23 19:56:34 <Aoi|GM> *crunch* *crunch* Samil falls quietly onto his face in some mud as Kayleigh walks by with, armored in typical Teddy Roosevelt "i'm hunting moose, son" gear.
Aug 23 19:56:50 <Aoi|GM> Kayleigh has a rather comically large blunderbuss.
Aug 23 19:57:18 <Aoi|GM> Samil is in a state of undress, and a wooden spear with a cruel looking tip waits at his side.
Aug 23 20:03:06 <Samil> <Grape>: Samil: Survival (Stealth): 0 (4df+2=0, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:03:24 <Samil> Samil grabs the spear and attempts to quietly crawl out of the mud and behind cover.
Aug 23 20:03:40 * Nioki (~ten.tniopriafym.tsae.ngn.A65439E3-CRInys|alliztahc#ten.tniopriafym.tsae.ngn.A65439E3-CRInys|alliztahc) has left #fern
Aug 23 20:04:05 <Kayleigh> 17:01 Grape Kayleigh: perception: 0 (4df+2=-, -, +, -)
Aug 23 20:07:07 <Aoi|GM> Kayleigh sees nothing.
Aug 23 20:08:13 <Samil> The naked, mud-covered stoner is one with the earth, a ghost in the jungle as he creeps through the bushes. He sneaks up behind her, lunging forward with the spear, aiming his strike at the base of her skull.
Aug 23 20:09:57 <Samil> The spear snags on Kay's pack, failing to pierce it.
Aug 23 20:10:15 <Samil> <Grape>: Samil: Tapping Fuck This Shit.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0) Was attack.
Aug 23 20:10:34 <Samil> <Grape>: Kayleigh: def: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +) Kay's def.
Aug 23 20:10:34 <Kayleigh> 17:06 Grape Kayleigh: def: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 20:11:25 <Kayleigh> Kay turns and fires a shot.
Aug 23 20:11:54 <Kayleigh> Grape Kayleigh: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 20:12:41 <Samil> <Grape>: Samil: defense.: 2 (4df+2=+, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:20:46 * Samil grunts, being spun by the shot, but uses his momentum to keep carrying him forward.
Aug 23 20:21:33 <Kayleigh> Kay grits her teeth and takes a breath. "Come on Batter"
Aug 23 20:21:58 <Samil> <Grape>: Samil: Tagging In Over His Head. Samil viciously stabs for Kay's throat.: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:22:16 <Kayleigh> Grape Kayleigh: fuck off: 3 (4df+3=+, -, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:24:55 * Quidmore (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #fern
Aug 23 20:26:38 <Kayleigh> Kay shoves as the knife comes down. It nicks the side of her neck and cuts up her cheek. "You can do better than that Batter…"
Aug 23 20:27:31 <Kayleigh> spear*
Aug 23 20:28:29 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 She raises her weapon and fires another shot.
Aug 23 20:28:29 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: She raises her weapon and fires another shot.: 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:30:59 <Samil> 4df+2 He uses the spear to try and beat the muzzle of the gun away.
Aug 23 20:31:00 <Quidmore> Samil: He uses the spear to try and beat the muzzle of the gun away.: 3 (4df+2=+, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:32:48 <Samil> 4df+2 Stepping in close, he rotates the spear so its point faces up, and jabs upward, attempting to drive it through Kay's throat at the chin.
Aug 23 20:32:48 <Quidmore> Samil: Stepping in close, he rotates the spear so its point faces up, and jabs upward, attempting to drive it through Kay's throat at the chin.: 3 (4df+2=+, -, +, 0)
Aug 23 20:33:51 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 She spins and raises for another shot.
Aug 23 20:33:51 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: She spins and raises for another shot.: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
Aug 23 20:35:05 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Kay chuckles slightly. "Really not even fair…" She fires a shot
Aug 23 20:35:06 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Kay chuckles slightly. "Really not even fair…" She fires a shot: 5 (4df+3=0, +, +, 0)
Aug 23 20:36:38 <Samil> 4df+4 Tagging In Over His Head, expending final action point. He sidesteps and attempts to force the muzzle away once more.
Aug 23 20:36:39 <Quidmore> Samil: Tagging In Over His Head, expending final action point. He sidesteps and attempts to force the muzzle away once more.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:37:53 <Samil> Samil is ventilated by the second large caliber slug and collapses to the ground in a heap.
Aug 23 20:38:54 <Kayleigh> Kay walks over to him and looks down, her face regretful. She kicks his leg lightly. "Bater?"
Aug 23 20:38:56 <Kayleigh> Batter*
Aug 23 20:39:16 <Samil> He is very dead and doesn't respond.
Aug 23 20:39:20 <Samil> Bullets tend to do that.
Aug 23 20:39:53 <Kayleigh> Kay drops her weapon and kneels, checking for a pulse. "Come on Batter."
Aug 23 20:40:19 <Samil> No pulse. A large red pool is forming in the mud beneath him.
Aug 23 20:40:23 <Aoi|GM> Both Samil and Kayleigh fade into AAM.