The Sisters' Arena

Aug 23 18:35:00 <Nioki> "AH!"
Aug 23 18:35:02 * Dawny (ten.sndomt.4AF50C46-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.sndomt.4AF50C46-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 18:35:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Bloody Hell!"
Aug 23 18:35:24 <E4D> Jason thrashes around wildly.
Aug 23 18:35:29 <Ragazzo> Dusty exhales.
Aug 23 18:35:43 <Ragazzo> "Going to be one of those days…"
Aug 23 18:35:47 <Zoe_Chantilli> "What was that?"
Aug 23 18:35:50 <Maddy> Alice looks around, again. "W-what the…"
Aug 23 18:35:56 <Aoi|GM> "Hold still, please." A beast that appears to be nothing but hands and a set of wings is flying them through space.
Aug 23 18:36:02 <Nioki> Alanoch's illusion drops, and he becomes fully visible again.
Aug 23 18:36:05 <Aoi|GM> And by space, I mean /space/.
Aug 23 18:36:06 <Dawny> Kay lifts her cigarette…is it still light. "The fuck?"
Aug 23 18:36:32 <E4D> Jason's horrified, and masks down.
Aug 23 18:36:44 <E4D> <WHAT THE *FUCK* IS GOING ON?>
Aug 23 18:36:47 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Who's that?"
Aug 23 18:36:50 <Ragazzo> Dusty is looking around thoughtfully.
Aug 23 18:37:00 <Maddy> "Uhhh…"
Aug 23 18:37:18 <Aoi|GM> "Mm. A kidnapping, sir, is the correct word, I believe." They lightly drift pass Jupiter, entangled and grasped by the hands.
Aug 23 18:37:26 * Samil reaches for his knife and flips the blade open, holding it in his left hand, and draws his M9, holding it in his right.
Aug 23 18:37:27 <Dawny> "I fucking quit…"
Aug 23 18:37:32 <Zoe_Chantilli> "…Are we in space?"
Aug 23 18:37:36 <Ragazzo> He glances up at the…thing above them.
Aug 23 18:37:42 <Ragazzo> "Father, are you space?"
Aug 23 18:37:48 <Ragazzo> He laughs.
Aug 23 18:37:52 <Dexanote> Shank is silent, his face lighting with flickering candlelight
Aug 23 18:38:07 <Maddy> "I t-think the more i-important q-question is /w-why/ are we b-being kidnapped?"
Aug 23 18:38:12 * Dawny is now known as Kayleigh
Aug 23 18:38:25 <Zoe_Chantilli> "I'd more like to know where we are myself…"
Aug 23 18:38:32 <Aoi|GM> "Hard to tell, really, madam. My masters are engimatic, ahem, cunts."
Aug 23 18:38:44 <Aoi|GM> "And son, I'm not sure father is the right term for me."
Aug 23 18:38:49 <Ragazzo> "Hey, language. There are ladies present."
Aug 23 18:39:06 <Kayleigh> "Oh, like you care Flint"
Aug 23 18:39:08 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Who you caling a lady?"
Aug 23 18:39:13 <Aoi|GM> "Mi scusi".
Aug 23 18:39:21 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception maneuver -> Luxomancy, held. Alanoch begins to pull in light. Well, there's not as much as he'd like, but in space it's less… diluted.
Aug 23 18:39:22 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception maneuver -> Luxomancy, held. Alanoch begins to pull in light. Well, there's not as much as he'd like, but in space it's less… diluted.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
Aug 23 18:39:22 <Ragazzo> "Not about you, Kayleigh."
Aug 23 18:39:38 * E4D is now known as Jason
Aug 23 18:39:45 <Kayleigh> "And I'm okay with that"
Aug 23 18:39:47 <Aoi|GM> Flap, flap. Oh, hey, Saturn.
Aug 23 18:39:58 <Aoi|GM> A reminder that you are all breathing in space.
Aug 23 18:40:06 <Aoi|GM> or not-breathing, in Shank's case.
Aug 23 18:40:07 <Zoe_Chantilli> "This is impossible on a few levels."
Aug 23 18:40:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> "We're going faster than Light, I'd bet, for one."
Aug 23 18:40:20 <Ragazzo> Dusty returns to examining the beast.
Aug 23 18:40:27 * Samil racks the slide on the M9 and considers the possibility he dropped acid without remembering it.
Aug 23 18:40:34 <Jason> Jason's suit continues happily recycling air.
Aug 23 18:40:40 <Dexanote> "Wonda how big i can get…" Chainshank muses, watching Saturn fly by.
Aug 23 18:40:44 <Ragazzo> 4df+4 Uhhh, occult, I guess, to try and recognize this thing.
Aug 23 18:40:44 <Quidmore> Ragazzo: Uhhh, occult, I guess, to try and recognize this thing.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 18:41:04 <Aoi|GM> The beast appears to be a crude creation - a legion of hands affixed to what appears to be a stone gargoyle's wings.
Aug 23 18:41:11 <Aoi|GM> Dusty does not recognize it.
Aug 23 18:41:43 <Nioki> Alanoch wants to scream and thrash ant tell it to let go, but the fact that they're flying through space makes him a bit more able to control that urge.
Aug 23 18:41:46 <Ragazzo> "…what fucked up bitches made you?"
Aug 23 18:41:50 <Kayleigh> "Umm…how are we beathing…this is imposable…"
Aug 23 18:41:57 <Aoi|GM> "You
Aug 23 18:42:03 <Jason> <I'm gonna have to ask that you return us.>
Aug 23 18:42:17 <Maddy> "Kay, w-we have an animate s-scarecrow. Impossible i-is what happens to us."
Aug 23 18:42:27 <Zoe_Chantilli> "We're flying past saturn. I think that's we can breath is a minor point."
Aug 23 18:42:30 <Aoi|GM> "Quiet please, we are passing Uranus. Please resist the urge to make jokes."
Aug 23 18:42:38 <Aoi|GM> Perception.
Aug 23 18:42:41 <Dexanote> 4df+2
Aug 23 18:42:42 <Quidmore> Dexanote: 2 (4df+2=0, -, +, 0)
Aug 23 18:42:43 <Nioki> 4df+4
Aug 23 18:42:44 <Quidmore> Nioki: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Aug 23 18:42:44 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 18:42:44 <Ragazzo> 4df Doo de doo
Aug 23 18:42:45 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 1 (4df+2=0, +, -, -)
Aug 23 18:42:45 <Quidmore> Ragazzo: Doo de doo: -1 (4df=-, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 18:42:45 <Maddy> 4df+3
Aug 23 18:42:46 <Quidmore> Maddy: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Aug 23 18:42:47 <Samil> 4df+3
Aug 23 18:42:47 <Quidmore> Samil: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 18:42:49 <Jason> 4df+4
Aug 23 18:42:49 <Quidmore> Jason: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 18:42:56 <Kayleigh> "Great job Flint, yell at this thing for language, then use that"
Aug 23 18:43:02 <Kayleigh> 4df+3
Aug 23 18:43:02 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: 5 (4df+3=+, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 18:43:27 <Ragazzo> "Hey, the c word is especially offensive."
Aug 23 18:43:38 <Dexanote> "Fuck off Dusty."
Aug 23 18:43:42 <Ragazzo> "Got to have standards."
Aug 23 18:43:45 <Aoi|GM> Alice, Samil, Shank, Kay, and Jason are all very aware of the pair of large green eyes peering out from Uranus' surface. (haha)
Aug 23 18:43:52 <Aoi|GM> At them.
Aug 23 18:43:56 <Kayleigh> "Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunttity cunt cut cunt"
Aug 23 18:43:59 <Dexanote> "Oh cool it's a monster."
Aug 23 18:44:07 <Dexanote> "I din't know that."
Aug 23 18:44:08 <Jason> <… Uranus is watching us.>
Aug 23 18:44:12 <Zoe_Chantilli> "What?"
Aug 23 18:44:25 <Zoe_Chantilli> "It's a planet, it dosn't watch."
Aug 23 18:44:27 <Maddy> "Freaky."
Aug 23 18:44:30 <Ragazzo> "…."
Aug 23 18:44:35 <Kayleigh> "That's what she said"
Aug 23 18:44:38 <Ragazzo> Dusty shakes his head at Kay.
Aug 23 18:44:46 <Maddy> "It's g-got eyes…"
Aug 23 18:44:54 <Aoi|GM> The beast sighs, somehow. "I asked for quiet. If you anger Crystalis, he's going to put you in his garden."
Aug 23 18:44:56 <Ragazzo> DISAPPROVING.
Aug 23 18:44:59 <Aoi|GM> Flap, flap.
Aug 23 18:45:11 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Ah…"
Aug 23 18:45:55 <Aoi|GM> Pluto, you're a midget. So tiny. Also, you're being passed. The eyes rotate on Uranus' surface, watching the beast and the group go.
Aug 23 18:46:10 <Dexanote> Pluto's not a planet any more you cretin.
Aug 23 18:46:17 <Aoi|GM> where did I say it was
Aug 23 18:46:20 <Aoi|GM> bitch fucker
Aug 23 18:46:54 <Dexanote> "Sozat a moon rock or sommat…?"
Aug 23 18:47:04 * Samil holsters the M9 and folds the knife, returning it to a vest pocket, and grabs his shotgun, loading two more shells.
Aug 23 18:47:24 <Aoi|GM> A wall of dark and stars is the only thing that looms in front of them. The beast continues on. "Very well, you may speak now - and no, Sir Chainshank, that's a planet. Or it was, anyway."
Aug 23 18:47:36 <Ragazzo> "Anyone thinking of firing at the thing carrying us through space, you're a stupid, stupid, stupid person."
Aug 23 18:47:38 <Nioki> "Are you going to explain why you took us?"
Aug 23 18:47:54 <Ragazzo> He's looking at Samil.
Aug 23 18:48:07 <Dexanote> "… Sir?"
Aug 23 18:48:18 <Kayleigh> "Says the guy who set himself on fire today"
Aug 23 18:48:35 <Aoi|GM> "One moment, please, Sir Alanoch. And yes, sir. Would you prefer Miss?"
Aug 23 18:48:46 <Dexanote> "No."
Aug 23 18:49:14 <Ragazzo> "I didn't set myself on fire in space, now did I."
Aug 23 18:49:24 <Jason> "…"
Aug 23 18:49:31 <Zoe_Chantilli> "I don't think you can have fire in space."
Aug 23 18:49:35 * Samil has better things to concern himself with than the protestations of the combustible alchemist extraordinaire, and slings the shotgun, taking up his M4 and ejecting the magazine, checking that it's full, and returning it to his rifle, chambering a round.
Aug 23 18:49:40 <Ragazzo> "That's what you think."
Aug 23 18:49:52 <Kayleigh> "So much better Dusty" Wait…Dusty?
Aug 23 18:50:03 <Aoi|GM> The handbeast runs into an invisible wall with a audible thud. "Oh, bugger."
Aug 23 18:50:14 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Bugger? What?"
Aug 23 18:50:17 <Ragazzo> "Oof…"
Aug 23 18:50:17 <Aoi|GM> (the beast has a faint british accent I forgot to mention this)
Aug 23 18:50:34 <Dexanote> (everyone's gettin british)
Aug 23 18:50:44 <Jason> <What! What happened?>
Aug 23 18:50:47 <Ragazzo> Dusty's american, eff you
Aug 23 18:50:56 <Aoi|GM> "Open the door, please, Laine? One second, Sir Dodridge."
Aug 23 18:51:02 <Samil> "Fire needs oxygen. Self-oxidizing fuels can burn in a vacuum, underwater, anywhere."
Aug 23 18:51:12 <Maddy> "This is a-all very strange…"
Aug 23 18:51:47 <Kayleigh> "We can breath, why couldn't we have fire"
Aug 23 18:51:54 * Tox has quit (Ping timeout)
Aug 23 18:51:56 <Ragazzo> "Exactly."
Aug 23 18:51:59 <Dexanote> "Y'know, I don' wanna shoot at tha wierd grabby gargoyle thingy when 'm stuck near Pluto, eh? So sod off." He barks at Samil.
Aug 23 18:52:17 <Nioki> "You…" Alanoch looks around at the group.
Aug 23 18:52:29 * Quidmore has quit (Ping timeout)
Aug 23 18:52:30 <Ragazzo> "Seriously, is shank siding with me? God damn it samill."
Aug 23 18:52:37 <Ragazzo> "I hate you."
Aug 23 18:52:39 <Nioki> "You really never stop talking about random things. Even when we're flying through space."
Aug 23 18:52:53 <Zoe_Chantilli> "It's how we cope."
Aug 23 18:53:08 <Samil> "I don't think we are in space."
Aug 23 18:53:09 <Ragazzo> "I've been in space before. Blew up a few stars. Not a big deal."
Aug 23 18:53:22 <Aoi|GM> The mother of all sighs rings out, and there's a clicking. The beast flies on into the void…and into a, uh, meadow.
Aug 23 18:53:34 <Kayleigh> "I'm siding with Batter…just so that I'm not siding with Dusty"
Aug 23 18:53:34 <Zoe_Chantilli> "This…is nicer."
Aug 23 18:53:52 <Samil> "If we were, we couldn't breathe, and this thing couldn't fly, and we wouldn't be having this convers-…"
Aug 23 18:53:54 <Ragazzo> "It is." Dusty peers around.
Aug 23 18:54:02 <Aoi|GM> There's a castle. And a double rainbow. And some sunflowers. It smells very nice. The beast flies towards the castle.
Aug 23 18:54:06 <Ragazzo> He's entirely ignoring kay.
Aug 23 18:54:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe takes a look at whatever was carrying them.
Aug 23 18:54:27 <Maddy> Alice peers over at Jason.
Aug 23 18:54:29 <Nioki> "Look, have you seen the world lately? It doesn't work like that any more. You never know how things work now."
Aug 23 18:54:52 <Jason> <Some goddamn Disney Space Oddyssey bullshit
Aug 23 18:54:53 <Ragazzo> "Alanoch is right. Some weird things happening with all the old rules."
Aug 23 18:55:06 <Dexanote> "… Well thizzis dissapointing."
Aug 23 18:55:14 <Dexanote> "Waz hopin for somethin a bit more scary."
Aug 23 18:55:28 <Nioki> Alanoch freezes and stares at the rainbow.
Aug 23 18:55:29 <Aoi|GM> "…Don't tempt them, Sir Chainshank."
Aug 23 18:55:32 <Ragazzo> "I'm sure it's all spooky on the inside."
Aug 23 18:55:44 <Ragazzo> "Probably got puppets, or something."
Aug 23 18:55:48 * Samil is growing steadily more convinced the world never ended, but he's in the midst of a powerful and long-lasting acid trip.
Aug 23 18:55:52 <Zoe_Chantilli> "But is it bigger on the inside?"
Aug 23 18:55:55 <Dexanote> "…" He facepalms.
Aug 23 18:56:19 <Kayleigh> "I should have brought more cigarettes"
Aug 23 18:56:21 <Nioki> "I've always wanted to see natural light refraction…"
Aug 23 18:56:47 <Ragazzo> "They are beautiful. Doubt this is natural though."
Aug 23 18:56:59 <Kayleigh> "You've never seen a rainbow?"
Aug 23 18:57:25 <Jason> "Double rainbows are perfectly natural."
Aug 23 18:57:54 <Aoi|GM> The castle is apparently not a castle, but a ye olde funtimes Roman Colosseum on the inside. The beast flaps and swerves, bringing them into the center of the dirt ring.
Aug 23 18:57:55 <Ragazzo> "Double rainbows and meadows in space are too?"
Aug 23 18:57:57 <Nioki> "Look. The spectrum gets split and divided just like that."
Aug 23 18:58:10 <Aoi|GM> It releases them when it gets within a foot of the ground.
Aug 23 18:58:13 <Dexanote> "Oh glory. A fight to tha death."
Aug 23 18:58:17 <Ragazzo> "….hmm."
Aug 23 18:58:27 <Ragazzo> "I call dibs on killing shank."
Aug 23 18:58:32 * Samil loads a 40mm grenade into the underbarrel launcher on his M4.
Aug 23 18:58:45 <Kayleigh> "Oh no…Dusty, your mine to kill"
Aug 23 18:58:51 <Jason> <Wait, what the hell?>
Aug 23 18:58:55 <Nioki> "Okay. Now you'll explain why we're here, right?"
Aug 23 18:59:02 <Aoi|GM> Stone stands surrounded the arena, and a number of strangely human dolls all sit on them, quiet.
Aug 23 18:59:09 <Ragazzo> "Worse women than you have tried, kay."
Aug 23 18:59:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> "These…dolls are freaking me out."
Aug 23 18:59:22 <Maddy> Alice lands on the ground, wisher sorely she had her helmet. Or guns. Or anything really.
Aug 23 18:59:38 <Ragazzo> "Hmm. Dolls. Almost like puppets."
Aug 23 18:59:40 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe looks around, walking towards one of the dolls carefully.
Aug 23 18:59:40 <Aoi|GM> The dolls are look oddly familiar…Library inhabitants, Dr. Bright, Iyo and Wolf are particularly close together…
Aug 23 18:59:44 <Aoi|GM> *all look
Aug 23 19:00:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Are you going to tell us why we're here, or will you force us to guess?"
Aug 23 19:00:47 <Ragazzo> "Oh, huh…it's the little spirit from the library. I hope that is only a doll."
Aug 23 19:00:52 <Samil> Samil grits his teeth, gazing around.
Aug 23 19:00:56 <Aoi|GM> "You're a bright girl," it says, before flapping back out into the blue sky.
Aug 23 19:01:17 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oi…"
Aug 23 19:01:36 <Aoi|GM> Two women with red skin and in business suits sit in the only spectator box, a young man with a butler outfit and a silver tray lurking behind them.
Aug 23 19:02:16 <Aoi|GM> "These are the newest ones, right, sister?" "Indeed, sister." "Most excellent. I have grown bored, despite young Laine's best attentions."
Aug 23 19:02:52 <Aoi|GM> The dolls all…sway to turn to look at the speakers.
Aug 23 19:02:55 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe looks up at the two red girls. "Up there…something moving."
Aug 23 19:03:20 <Jason> <Who are you?>
Aug 23 19:03:21 <Ragazzo> Dusty follows Zoe's eyes, after noting the doll's movement.
Aug 23 19:04:37 <Dexanote> Shank looks around, getting his bearings.
Aug 23 19:04:40 <Samil> Samil glances up at the spectator box, still gritting his teeth.
Aug 23 19:04:45 <Nioki> "Who are you, why are we here, how do you know who we are, and what do you want us to do before we can leave."
Aug 23 19:05:05 <Zoe_Chantilli> "I thik that covered everything."
Aug 23 19:05:14 <Ragazzo> "Yep."
Aug 23 19:05:23 <Jason> Jason looks over at the kid. <Nobody said we're doin' shit for 'em.>
Aug 23 19:05:53 <Nioki> "Better they tell us. If we don't want to, that's another issue completely."
Aug 23 19:06:05 <Ragazzo> "Mhm."
Aug 23 19:06:08 <Maddy> "Hmm…"
Aug 23 19:06:20 <Zoe_Chantilli> "That's a good point."
Aug 23 19:06:30 <Aoi|GM> They look at each other and laugh, wave the butler type over, and whisper into his ear. He turns bright red with blush, and then goes and disappears into the darkness behind them.
Aug 23 19:06:44 <Jason> He cocks his head to the side. <All right. Valid.>
Aug 23 19:07:16 <Samil> "Everyone got a gun that can use one?" he whispers.
Aug 23 19:07:20 <Ragazzo> Dusty feels a twang of sympathy for the poor young man.
Aug 23 19:07:54 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Nope, just my sword."
Aug 23 19:07:55 <Aoi|GM> He reappears with several dolls in his hands, piled atop each other. They all look familiar. Really familiar. In fact, they're all tiny recreations of you.
Aug 23 19:08:08 <Ragazzo> Dusty sighs.
Aug 23 19:08:18 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oh god…"
Aug 23 19:08:19 <Aoi|GM> He sits them down in front of the sisters and then returns to lurking, still blushing intensely.
Aug 23 19:08:20 <Maddy> "Lovely."
Aug 23 19:08:26 <Ragazzo> "Here we go…"
Aug 23 19:08:30 * Samil sighs.
Aug 23 19:08:47 <Dexanote> "… Oh i like this."
Aug 23 19:08:53 <Samil> He stares at the dolls intently.
Aug 23 19:09:02 <Dexanote> "… That one has a pumpkin 'ead. I want a pumpkin 'ead too."
Aug 23 19:09:43 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Soon Scarecrow. As soon as we get one."
Aug 23 19:10:07 <Dexanote> "No, I'm askin them." He points at the chicks.
Aug 23 19:11:46 <Aoi|GM> "We want you to fight each other to the death for our collective amusement. Cooperate, and you'll all be resurected and go free with some prizes afterwards. Resist, and my sister will start removing these doll's little wooden organs and then crushing them with her delicate fingertips."
Aug 23 19:12:06 <Maddy> "…welp."
Aug 23 19:12:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Right then…"
Aug 23 19:12:27 <Jason> <…>
Aug 23 19:12:48 <Nioki> "One more question. Why shouldn't I hit you with a sun right about now? This is for posterity, you understand."
Aug 23 19:13:33 <Aoi|GM> "…Hahaha. Little Laine?" The butler steps forward. "Demonstration, please."
Aug 23 19:13:39 * Samil cocks the shotgun, loading a shell, and letting the sling take it, taking up the M4 again.
Aug 23 19:13:58 <Aoi|GM> Laine, apparently, flinches and steps forward, picking up the Alanoch doll.
Aug 23 19:14:19 <Ragazzo> "…kid, you're brave, but you're about to regret that."
Aug 23 19:15:08 <Nioki> "Better to clear these things up in the beginning."
Aug 23 19:15:22 <Aoi|GM> "Oooh, demonstration. An excellent word, Sister." "Yes, I know! I was thinking the same." Laine looks apologetic and withdraws a butcher's knife from somewhere in his suit.
Aug 23 19:15:44 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Hold on, no need for a practical demonstration…"
Aug 23 19:16:40 <Aoi|GM> Laine mouths 'sorry' and lightly draws the knife against the doll's cloth throat.
Aug 23 19:16:47 * Samil aims at the butler.
Aug 23 19:17:01 <Jason> <Shit.
Aug 23 19:17:16 <Kayleigh> Kay locks eyes on Alanoch
Aug 23 19:17:18 <Ragazzo> Dusty turns to look at Alanoch.
Aug 23 19:17:28 <Aoi|GM> Alanoch will be feeling the steel against his very real throat as a minor cut appears on it.
Aug 23 19:17:37 <Dexanote> Shank's face lights red.
Aug 23 19:17:59 <Nioki> Alanoch doesn't show much reaction at all. He periodically tears up his own insides.
Aug 23 19:18:09 <Ragazzo> "…well."
Aug 23 19:18:35 <Kayleigh> Kay walks over to Alanoch. "Look up…not gonna touch you"
Aug 23 19:18:40 <Zoe_Chantilli> "I guess they work."
Aug 23 19:18:41 <Nioki> "There. See? Now we know they aren't bluffing."
Aug 23 19:18:46 <Ragazzo> "Think they'd mind us doing teams?"
Aug 23 19:18:50 <Nioki> "I'm fine."
Aug 23 19:19:03 <Dexanote> "Dusty shut tha FUCK up damn."
Aug 23 19:19:10 <Aoi|GM> "I like the young one. Can I keep him?"
Aug 23 19:19:13 <Aoi|GM> "No, sister."
Aug 23 19:19:19 <Dexanote> "Yes." He calls out
Aug 23 19:19:19 <Maddy> "S-seriously, what the fuck is w-wrong with you, Dust?"
Aug 23 19:19:20 <Aoi|GM> The one on the left pouts.
Aug 23 19:19:30 <Kayleigh> "Fine" Kay hands him an Alcohol swab. "At least clean it"
Aug 23 19:19:31 <Zoe_Chantilli> "They have control of a giant flying bird creature that can travel in space. I was pretty sure they wern't bluffing."
Aug 23 19:19:33 <Jason> <Seriously. One more word and you're done. My promise from Coober still stands.>
Aug 23 19:19:47 <Nioki> "Of course, this means I can't drop a sun on them. That would destroy the dolls."
Aug 23 19:20:00 <Aoi|GM> "Our terms are thus: one on one. You will be armed and provided with fitting locales and weaponry."
Aug 23 19:20:34 <Ragazzo> Dusty shakes his head. "Not like I'm happy about this."
Aug 23 19:21:03 <Aoi|GM> The one on the right looks them over, and then whispers to her sister. Left's face lights up with glee. "Yes! An excellent idea."
Aug 23 19:21:35 <Aoi|GM> "You may choose who you wish to fight."
Aug 23 19:21:44 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oh joy."
Aug 23 19:21:47 <Aoi|GM> "If you cannot decide, one will be provided for you."
Aug 23 19:21:53 <Dexanote> "… Mm. Thaz a toughie akshully…"
Aug 23 19:22:00 <Kayleigh> "Best way to do this is uneven…"
Aug 23 19:22:32 <Jason> <I swear to God… one of you fuckers volunteer for Alice and I'll fuckin' filet you when we get back.>
Aug 23 19:22:35 <Ragazzo> "Shank, feel like settling our score?"
Aug 23 19:23:06 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Uneven? How is thta a good idea?"
Aug 23 19:23:06 <Kayleigh> "I don't want to kill anyone, I'm a fixer"
Aug 23 19:23:28 <Kayleigh> "The sooner someone dies, the sooner this is over"
Aug 23 19:23:32 <Maddy> "They s-said one on one, Kay."
Aug 23 19:23:38 <Aoi|GM> They sit back. Left laughs heartily, Right sips red wine from a glass, and Laine continues to look very sad.
Aug 23 19:23:50 <Ragazzo> "Probably better to pair with someone you trust."
Aug 23 19:24:04 <Samil> "…and you believe 'em? Un-fuckin-believable."
Aug 23 19:24:21 <Ragazzo> "I don't believe one damn word they're saying. But what else do we do?"
Aug 23 19:24:29 <Kayleigh> "I mean, unevenly matched. Better fighters against weaker opponents"
Aug 23 19:24:45 <Nioki> "Oh. If the dolls are destroyed, can you still save the person?"
Aug 23 19:25:20 <Jason> <Just stop asking things… there comes a point when antagonizing people doesn't do any good.>
Aug 23 19:25:37 <Aoi|GM> "Perhaps if you can save a man from rapid and total organ failure within 10 seconds."
Aug 23 19:25:50 <Aoi|GM> Left laughs again when Right speaks.
Aug 23 19:26:24 <Maddy> "W-well then…best c-choose our dancing p-partners then."
Aug 23 19:27:38 <Jason> Jason steps over to Alice. <Me and you.>
Aug 23 19:27:39 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe carefully looks at the spectator box, trying to judge distance. "I don't know who to pick…how do you pick someone to kill or be killed by you?"
Aug 23 19:27:41 <Ragazzo> "Hey, Zoe, don't take it the wrong way, you know I'd /love/ for you to slit my throat, but I'd hate to leave shank hanging." He rolls his eyes.
Aug 23 19:28:07 <Maddy> "You s-sure hun?"
Aug 23 19:28:13 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Yah, you have fun…Scarecrow loves him some fire."
Aug 23 19:28:19 <Nioki> "I don't care who."
Aug 23 19:28:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Me either."
Aug 23 19:28:36 <Jason> <Yeah… me and you.>
Aug 23 19:28:37 <Dexanote> "Fuck you Cole."
Aug 23 19:28:45 <Kayleigh> Kay turns to Samil "Batter?"
Aug 23 19:29:00 <Dexanote> he points at Jason. "I want you."
Aug 23 19:29:06 <Maddy> "What if t-they're lying, and c-cant bring us back?"
Aug 23 19:29:13 <Samil> "…sure."
Aug 23 19:29:15 <Jason> <Yeah, too bad fucker. I already told you.>
Aug 23 19:29:22 <Jason> <I'm with Alice.>
Aug 23 19:29:47 <Dexanote> He tilts his head, and looks at Dusty. Then Jason. "I don' care then."
Aug 23 19:29:57 <Ragazzo> "Hmm. Wait. What is we're doing more than one round?"
Aug 23 19:30:02 <Ragazzo> "Winners fighting each other."
Aug 23 19:30:08 <Samil> Samil glares up at the box, his hands playing over the M203, still gritting his teeth.
Aug 23 19:31:07 <Maddy> Alice takes Jason's hand and squeezes it.
Aug 23 19:31:10 <Aoi|GM> Right taps Laine on the shoulder, bringing him in and whispering something in his ear again. He blushes and steps back into the darkness, appearing soon after in the colosseum dirt with a heavy black chest.
Aug 23 19:31:32 <Zoe_Chantilli> "What's in the box?"
Aug 23 19:32:02 <Ragazzo> "Hey." Dusty calls out to the demon bitches. "Will the winners be fighting each other?"
Aug 23 19:32:28 <Jason> <Dusty, shut the FUCK up.>
Aug 23 19:32:40 <Jason> <That's it. When we get back, your asss is packed up and fucking gone.>
Aug 23 19:32:42 <Kayleigh> "Dustin, keep your inhaler on you…I don't need to worry about you having an asthma attack.
Aug 23 19:32:55 <Jason> <Outta this bitch. Your stupid ass is fuckin' *finished.>
Aug 23 19:33:07 <Ragazzo> "What the hell is wrong with you."
Aug 23 19:33:18 <Ragazzo> "You don't want to know what we might have to do?"
Aug 23 19:33:26 <Maddy> "They t-told us."
Aug 23 19:33:28 <Aoi|GM> He places it in front of the group and opens it. Inside are a pocketwatch, a Wehrmacht helmet, a fern leaf, and a piece of pink coral.
Aug 23 19:33:35 <Samil> "Are you trying to give them ideas, fuckstick?"
Aug 23 19:33:55 <Aoi|GM> Right snorts, Left laughs and speaks. "Excellent idea!"
Aug 23 19:34:06 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe ignores the shouting and walks over to the box.
Aug 23 19:34:08 <Maddy> "Way t-to go, Dusty."
Aug 23 19:34:27 <Kayleigh> "God *damn* it. Jack, trade me"
Aug 23 19:34:57 <Aoi|GM> Laine sighs and sounds rather timid. "Touch these with whomever you're going to fight when you're ready."
Aug 23 19:35:15 <Maddy> Alice is still holding on to Jason's hand, so she\ll go where ever he does.
Aug 23 19:35:16 <Ragazzo> "I don't give a damn. Someone can tkae me."
Aug 23 19:35:19 <Nioki> Alanoch walks to the coral.
Aug 23 19:35:38 <Jason> Jason walks over and stands in front of hte helmet.
Aug 23 19:35:45 <Aoi|GM> "Each one is representative of the area and gear you'll fight in."
Aug 23 19:35:56 <Nioki> He pauses.
Aug 23 19:35:57 <Kayleigh> Kay grabs the fern leaf. "Batter?"
Aug 23 19:36:13 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe picks up the pocketwatch. "Alright then…"
Aug 23 19:36:16 <Dexanote> Chainshank tilts his head, staring. He fluidly moves and takes the helmet.
Aug 23 19:36:35 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks between zoe and shank.
Aug 23 19:36:59 <Aoi|GM> *plip* Jason and Shank disappear.
Aug 23 19:37:08 <Jason> Jason didn't touch it
Aug 23 19:37:15 <Aoi|GM> whoop.
Aug 23 19:37:21 <Aoi|GM> Disregard then.
Aug 23 19:37:44 <Nioki> "Dusty. Want to fight?"
Aug 23 19:38:05 <Ragazzo> "Sure thing kid. Go easy on me."
Aug 23 19:38:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Kay?"
Aug 23 19:38:34 <Ragazzo> "And try not to get hurt."
Aug 23 19:38:39 <Nioki> "They want a show. Make it flashy. Least we can do for an appreciative audience."
Aug 23 19:38:44 <Maddy> Alice looks at Jason.
Aug 23 19:38:56 <Ragazzo> "Yeah. I'll be leaving anyway after this."
Aug 23 19:38:58 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Touch this, heh, fern says jungle to me. I'd prefer something with more buildings."
Aug 23 19:39:02 <Dexanote> He calls up to the daemonettes. "Oi, Misses, may I 'ave a punkin 'ead?"
Aug 23 19:39:13 <Ragazzo> "But still, I'll try my best not to hurt you."
Aug 23 19:39:23 <Nioki> "We can take the fern."
Aug 23 19:39:31 <Nioki> "A burning forest is very flashy."
Aug 23 19:39:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty goes to touch the fern.
Aug 23 19:39:39 <Ragazzo> "Indeed."
Aug 23 19:39:40 <Nioki> Alanoch does as well.
Aug 23 19:40:03 <Aoi|GM> They look at each other for a second. "What do you think?" "Wouldn't hurt, and Sir Chainshank is so very handsome." "Indeed…very well, Laine, a pumpkin for our little brother, please?"
Aug 23 19:40:11 <Samil> It should be noted that Kayleigh already had the fern.
Aug 23 19:40:20 <Ragazzo> "Oh."
Aug 23 19:40:23 <Samil> Which would make it Kay and Dusty.
Aug 23 19:40:29 <Ragazzo> "Hey…let's take the coral?"
Aug 23 19:40:51 <Ragazzo> "These two have the fern."
Aug 23 19:41:05 <Kayleigh> "I'm fighting in the god damn jungle, someone fight with me"
Aug 23 19:41:37 * Samil approaches and touches the fern. "For the last Goddamn time, I'm not Batter."
Aug 23 19:41:56 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Looks like it's you and me Dusty…"
Aug 23 19:41:57 <Kayleigh> "Totally are"
Aug 23 19:42:00 <Nioki> Alanoch returns to touch the coral.
Aug 23 19:42:03 <Aoi|GM> Laine SIGHS, retreats, and returns with a decently sized ripe bright orange pumpkin, sitting it on the ground.
Aug 23 19:42:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Unless you'd rather Alanoch."
Aug 23 19:42:23 <Jason> <Shank…let go.>
Aug 23 19:42:28 <Ragazzo> "…I'd like to Zoe. But I don't want the kid getting messed up."
Aug 23 19:42:52 <Dexanote> He glares at Jason. "An' why?"
Aug 23 19:42:53 <Aoi|GM> "A reminder: this is to the death."
Aug 23 19:43:17 <Jason> <Cuz if you don't, I'll ducking end your goddamn existence.>
Aug 23 19:43:21 <Ragazzo> "Maybe I'll see you in the next round?"
Aug 23 19:43:24 <Jason> *fucking
Aug 23 19:43:26 <Aoi|GM> "It won't stick, but…to win, you must kill." Laine looks even more apologetic.
Aug 23 19:43:35 <Dexanote> His gaze drifts to the pumpkin, lazily dropping the helmet and taking it in his hand.
Aug 23 19:43:52 <Ragazzo> "…wait."
Aug 23 19:43:59 <Nioki> "Don't hold back. I won't."
Aug 23 19:43:59 <Maddy> Alice nods to Jason.
Aug 23 19:44:09 <Ragazzo> "Chainshank. You and me."
Aug 23 19:44:26 <Ragazzo> "I'm sorry Alanoch. I'm leaving you with Zoe."
Aug 23 19:44:34 <Dexanote> The ammo tin splits to scrap, as he replaces his head. Leering eyes and jagge teeth. "Fuck I jus' wanna kill somethin."
Aug 23 19:44:37 <Aoi|GM> Dolls of Hare and Manticore watch Dusty intently with tiny button eyes from the stand.
Aug 23 19:44:42 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe holds out the watch. "Come on, grab ahold."
Aug 23 19:44:49 <Nioki> "Fine."
Aug 23 19:44:54 <Nioki> Alanoch touches the watch.
Aug 23 19:45:15 <Ragazzo> Dusty takes the coral, strides over to shank.
Aug 23 19:45:21 <Ragazzo> "Let's do it."
Aug 23 19:45:31 <Maddy> Alice reaches out to the helmet.
Aug 23 19:45:34 <Jason> Jason grabs the helmet, pressing Alice's hand against it with his.
Aug 23 19:46:02 <Kayleigh> fern
Aug 23 19:46:20 <Aoi|GM> Jason and Alice disappear with the sound of a gunshot.
Aug 23 19:46:46 <Nioki> Alanoch places his hand on the pocketwatch.
Aug 23 19:47:33 <Dexanote> Shank takes the coral, wretching pumpkin seeds over the ground.
Aug 23 19:47:40 <Aoi|GM> Zoe and Alanoch disappear with the ringing of a chorus bell.
Aug 23 19:48:11 <Aoi|GM> Dusty and Shank disappear with the sound of a wave crashing.
Aug 23 19:48:47 <Aoi|GM> Samil and Kayleigh disappear with the sound of a monkey's wild call.
Aug 23 19:49:04 <Aoi|GM> #helmet
Aug 23 19:49:05 <Aoi|GM> #coral
Aug 23 19:49:07 <Aoi|GM> #fern
Aug 23 19:49:10 <Aoi|GM> #watch
Aug 23 19:59:55 * Waxx (moc.rr.ser.oen.1F7C9A8-CRInys|xxaW#moc.rr.ser.oen.1F7C9A8-CRInys|xxaW) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:18:50 * Quidmore (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:18:57 * Tox (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|agemO#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|agemO) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:24:36 * Quidmore has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Aug 23 20:24:51 * Quidmore (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:25:53 <Aoi|GM> Alice reappears in the arena, and so does Jason, who is perfectly fine.
Aug 23 20:27:09 <Aoi|GM> Doll Jason has a neat little hole in his head, though.
Aug 23 20:28:15 <Maddy> Alice runs over and wraps her arms around him and squeezes.
Aug 23 20:28:59 <Aoi|GM> Left and Right look at each and grin wickedly.
Aug 23 20:29:30 <Jason> Jason hugs her. "I'm sorry you had to do that…"
Aug 23 20:32:23 <Maddy> She says nothing, just standinger where she is.
Aug 23 20:34:06 <Aoi|GM> Right claps a little. "Well done. Laine, her secondary prize, please."
Aug 23 20:34:53 <Aoi|GM> Laine steps forward and offers the trench knife to Alice.
Aug 23 20:35:37 <Jason> "Stay away from us, Laine."
Aug 23 20:35:54 <Jason> Jason draws his handgun, presuming he has his gear back.
Aug 23 20:36:41 <Aoi|GM> Laine pales somewhat and backs off. "Please, sir, just…calm down." He puts the knife on the ground and steps away quickly.
Aug 23 20:36:54 <Jason> Jason holsters the weapon.
Aug 23 20:37:01 <Aoi|GM> The sisters find this hilarious.
Aug 23 20:37:54 <Jason> "Don't hate me, please…"
Aug 23 20:38:05 <Maddy> "Why w-would I hate you?"
Aug 23 20:40:15 <Aoi|GM> Shank appears, and Dusty does as well, face down in the dirt. Both of them are fine, but Dusty Doll now has several…bleeding…stab wounds and a harsh bruise around its neck.
Aug 23 20:40:27 <Ragazzo> Conscious?
Aug 23 20:40:32 <Aoi|GM> Yes.
Aug 23 20:40:53 <Ragazzo> "…damn."
Aug 23 20:41:09 <Aoi|GM> Kay and Samil appear as well. Samil Doll gets two big fist sized holes in it.
Aug 23 20:41:25 <Maddy> "I c-could never hate you."
Aug 23 20:41:26 <Kayleigh> Kay turns to Samil. "You good?"
Aug 23 20:42:00 <Dexanote> Shank looks at Dusty, his face /blazing/ red. He laugh, the cackle like drowning crows.
Aug 23 20:42:11 <Samil> "Damn. That was such a pleasant draft."
Aug 23 20:42:12 <Aoi|GM> The sisters laugh with him.
Aug 23 20:42:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty shakes his head.
Aug 23 20:42:38 <Aoi|GM> "Laine, give little brother and the girl their secondary prizes as well."
Aug 23 20:42:43 <Ragazzo> "You'll have to try it again."
Aug 23 20:42:52 <Kayleigh> Kay nudges Samil "Slightly distracting too" She smiles
Aug 23 20:42:55 <Ragazzo> "Still alive."
Aug 23 20:42:59 <Dexanote> "Do ye FEAR Death, Dustin Cole?"
Aug 23 20:43:11 <Ragazzo> "Nope."
Aug 23 20:43:17 <Dexanote> He looks at the daemonettes. "M?"
Aug 23 20:44:02 <Samil> "So noted."
Aug 23 20:44:15 <Aoi|GM> Laine approaches Shank fearfully and offers him a large dagger with a shark tooth for a blade.
Aug 23 20:44:21 <Kayleigh> "Dude, Corporal, I was god damn Teddy Roosevelt."
Aug 23 20:44:35 <Dexanote> "Aha…" He flips it around before lodging it in the centre of his chest.
Aug 23 20:44:36 <Jason> "I don't fucking care."
Aug 23 20:44:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty goes to examine the dolls, sighing tiredly.
Aug 23 20:44:57 <Maddy> Alice takes one of Jason's hands, picking up the trench knife in the other and looking it over.
Aug 23 20:45:04 <Aoi|GM> The dolls are up in the spectator booth.
Aug 23 20:45:10 <Ragazzo> Oh.
Aug 23 20:45:15 <Aoi|GM> Laine approaches Kay and hands her the same blunderbuss.
Aug 23 20:45:57 <Ragazzo> He peers from a distance.
Aug 23 20:46:22 <Jason> Jason eyes the knife Aliceis holding. He mutters slowly and quietly, "I think that was mine…"
Aug 23 20:46:31 <Aoi|GM> The knife appears to have a bit of blood on the knuckles, but otherwise looks fine. Alice gets a strange, protective feeling from it.
Aug 23 20:46:35 <Samil> "That gun is bullshit."
Aug 23 20:46:48 <Maddy> "…Yeah."
Aug 23 20:47:16 <Kayleigh> "This gun is baddass"
Aug 23 20:47:36 <Aoi|GM> Brass finishing, wood furniture where it counts. Nice, if old, gun.
Aug 23 20:47:56 <Aoi|GM> Laine steps back, and reappears up in the booth.
Aug 23 20:48:17 * Gerald (~PI.06250957.754EB832.5B4A3365|alliztahc#PI.06250957.754EB832.5B4A3365|alliztahc) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:48:47 <Dexanote> "This is fun…"
Aug 23 20:49:08 <Dexanote> He feels his pumpkin-head. "Ah good."
Aug 23 20:50:25 <Aoi|GM> "Excellent, excellent." "Exciting, no?" "Yes, yes!" "Sister, you're getting alliterative, again." "Sorry, sister." "…"
Aug 23 20:50:36 <Aoi|GM> Right pointedly looks away and sips wine.
Aug 23 20:51:36 <Kayleigh> "How's you arm?" Kay turns to Samil. "That didn't fuck it up, did it?"
Aug 23 20:52:23 <Samil> "It's fine."
Aug 23 20:53:00 <Jason> <Can we go now, please?"
Aug 23 20:53:02 <Kayleigh> "Hey, Joshua, you almost got me few times…good fight?"
Aug 23 20:53:22 <Aoi|GM> "Almost, almost!"
Aug 23 20:53:36 <Dexanote> "I din't know I could do that thingy wit me chain."
Aug 23 20:53:47 <Dexanote> He mutters to nobody in particular
Aug 23 20:53:48 <Maddy> "W-we're still m-missing two."
Aug 23 20:53:50 <Samil> "I was naked in the mud with a fucking stick. You had a magical muzzle loaded elephant gun that never needs reloading. Yeah, good fight, of course."
Aug 23 20:54:28 * Samil sighs.
Aug 23 20:54:41 <Dexanote> "We were on a bridge over an ocea wit a shark the size of a train."
Aug 23 20:54:55 <Kayleigh> "Fine" Kay shoves the gun to him. "Be a whiny little bitch." She turns and walks away, leaving the gun behind.
Aug 23 20:54:56 <Dexanote> He jabs Samil in the back of the head with a finger
Aug 23 20:55:31 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Aug 23 20:55:36 <Dexanote> he He smacks his forehead. "I shoulda become gallows, fuck."
Aug 23 20:55:37 <Samil> "I am in no mood, scarecrow," he seethes, glancing over his shoulder.
Aug 23 20:55:53 <Dexanote> "That woulda bin fantastic."
Aug 23 20:56:01 <Jason> Jason looks around at the others incredulously. "You're actually amused by this shit?"
Aug 23 20:56:15 <Samil> "No. No, I'm not."
Aug 23 20:56:19 <Dexanote> "Why not?"
Aug 23 20:56:27 <Dexanote> "I /killed/ /Dusty/."
Aug 23 20:56:29 <Jason> He looks up at the sisters. "Are you entertained?"
Aug 23 20:56:40 <Jason> "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"
Aug 23 20:56:57 <Maddy> Alice squeezes his hand.
Aug 23 20:57:04 <Aoi|GM> "…"
Aug 23 20:57:04 * Samil sighs *again*.
Aug 23 20:57:13 <Samil> "Right, let's quote Gladiator."
Aug 23 20:57:19 <Aoi|GM> They both laugh madly. Laine flinches and looks like he's about cry.
Aug 23 20:57:20 <Aoi|GM> *to
Aug 23 20:57:34 <Dexanote> "Man thissis a bit 'mbarassin."
Aug 23 20:57:35 <Samil> "Right after chastising us for seeming amusement with this bullshit."
Aug 23 20:58:05 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 20:59:51 <Aoi|GM> *pip* Zoe and Alanoch appear in the dirt.
Aug 23 21:00:15 <Aoi|GM> Alanoch Doll has some pretty severe stabbing wounds and Zoe Doll looks like it was put through a microwave.
Aug 23 21:00:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe lets out a long breath, checking herself over for burns and wounds. "You alright Alaonch?"
Aug 23 21:00:50 <Nioki> "That was…"
Aug 23 21:00:56 <Nioki> "Strange."
Aug 23 21:01:02 * Waxx has quit (Quit: A bear is just a man who made a choice.)
Aug 23 21:01:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> "We were in a dance club trying to kill each other. That's only happened twice to me before."
Aug 23 21:01:25 <Aoi|GM> "Excellent, excellent. Now for the final stage!"
Aug 23 21:01:34 <Dexanote> "Oh dear."
Aug 23 21:01:35 <Zoe_Chantilli> "God…"
Aug 23 21:01:39 <Dexanote> Sarcasm
Aug 23 21:01:47 <Ragazzo> "…"
Aug 23 21:01:57 <Aoi|GM> "A two on two. Winners, take your prizes and pick your teams."
Aug 23 21:02:06 <Zoe_Chantilli> "What? Prizes?"
Aug 23 21:02:27 <Aoi|GM> "…Oh, yes. Laine, Miss Chantilli's prize, please."
Aug 23 21:02:44 <Maddy> Alice holds her knife and looks at Jason. "W-wish me luck?"
Aug 23 21:02:55 <Kayleigh> "I call Alice's team!" Kay jogs next to her.
Aug 23 21:03:05 <Aoi|GM> Laine sighs again and walks over to Zoe, handing her a tablet with 4 of the pills inside.
Aug 23 21:03:28 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Pills? Great….Thanks. Don't suppose you'll tell me what they do?"
Aug 23 21:03:34 <Maddy> "A-alright, Kay. Y-you and me I guess…"
Aug 23 21:03:39 <Jason> Jason glares at the rest of them. "God fucking help whoever hurts her. That's all I
Aug 23 21:03:43 <Jason> 'm saying."
Aug 23 21:03:45 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe takes the pills and put them in her pocket.
Aug 23 21:03:47 <Nioki> "Hope you enjoyed the show. I made it extra flashy."
Aug 23 21:03:47 <Aoi|GM> "I can't, sorry, miss." He really does sound apologetic.
Aug 23 21:04:07 <Jason> <I fucking *dare* you, Shank. I goddamn *dare* you.>
Aug 23 21:04:10 <Maddy> "A-agaisn't Z-zoe and Shank…w-we're…fucked."
Aug 23 21:04:10 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oh come on Jason! You think I want to? What, should I just kneel down and wait for her to kill me?"
Aug 23 21:04:29 <Jason> Jason marches over to Zoe. He leans in.
Aug 23 21:04:30 <Kayleigh> "I like that idea…"
Aug 23 21:05:01 <Zoe_Chantilli> "You would Jenny."
Aug 23 21:05:15 <Dexanote> Shank flips the dagger out, twirling it around, getting a feel for its weight and unbalance. "I like, s'like a saw."
Aug 23 21:05:44 <Jason> Jason grins politely behind his visor and steps away.
Aug 23 21:05:45 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Ohh, you'll murder me? Great!"
Aug 23 21:06:04 * Samil approaches Jason, looking livid, grabbing his collar and whispering while passing him the blunderbuss.
Aug 23 21:06:06 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Everyone hear that? If i don't let you kill me, he'll muder me and everyone I care about!"
Aug 23 21:06:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Wonderful, just great."
Aug 23 21:06:47 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oh, I'm sorry Jason, was that just supposed to be between us?"
Aug 23 21:06:50 <Kayleigh> "Oi, Zoe, just shoot at her…you'll miss every time" Kay winks.
Aug 23 21:07:01 <Dexanote> "Huh?"
Aug 23 21:07:11 <Dexanote> "Who'z Zoe?"
Aug 23 21:07:22 <Dexanote> He's not paying attention to anything but sharktooth
Aug 23 21:07:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Bugger off Scarecrow."
Aug 23 21:07:31 <Kayleigh> Shiny*
Aug 23 21:09:11 <Maddy> Alice looks at Jason and shakes her head. "I'll be fine."
Aug 23 21:09:28 <Jason> 4df+4 Jason turns to the sisters, squaring off, gauging their distance, the wind.
Aug 23 21:09:28 <Quidmore> Jason: Jason turns to the sisters, squaring off, gauging their distance, the wind.: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Aug 23 21:09:33 <Jason> OMG
Aug 23 21:10:43 <Samil> 4df+3 Samil does as well, judging whether the wind is too strong to prohibit smoking.
Aug 23 21:10:43 <Quidmore> Samil: Samil does as well, judging whether the wind is too strong to prohibit smoking.: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 21:10:44 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Oh sure, you will be. What should I do? Just sit there and wait? If you show up with a bruse is he going to kill me Alice?"
Aug 23 21:11:54 <Maddy> "No. I s-shot him in the head not f-five minutes ago and he l-looks no worse for wear."
Aug 23 21:12:26 <Kayleigh> Kay pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one. "Corporal?"
Aug 23 21:13:04 <Zoe_Chantilli> "What about after this? Do I need to sleep with one eye open cause i was unlucy enough to be foreced to fight you?
Aug 23 21:13:16 <Jason> "Thanks…"
Aug 23 21:13:24 <Maddy> "No. don't be r-redicoulous."
Aug 23 21:13:32 <Jason> "No, you won't have to wait that long."
Aug 23 21:13:45 <Zoe_Chantilli> "See? See?"
Aug 23 21:13:52 <Dexanote> "ey, least 'e doesn't hate ya automatically."
Aug 23 21:13:59 <Dexanote> Nonchalant as fuck
Aug 23 21:14:02 <Maddy> "I d-don't suppose you've ever h-had something you would die, and m-most certainly k-kill to protect."
Aug 23 21:14:10 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Shut up Scarecrow! I know you too well."
Aug 23 21:14:25 <Jason> Jason edged over to Shank.
Aug 23 21:14:26 <Dexanote> "Yeh yeh."
Aug 23 21:14:32 <Kayleigh> "Why do you think I called being on her team?" Kay takes a drag.
Aug 23 21:14:38 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Of course, but this is some weird…situation. Not like we would really be fighting or hirting eatch other. I stabbed Alanoch in the neck!"
Aug 23 21:14:40 <Maddy> She turns away from Zoe and stands with Jason.
Aug 23 21:14:59 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Don't get too cocky Jenny. You're going to be ffighting her next if i know my ladders."
Aug 23 21:15:01 <Nioki> "And I hit you with enough light that you'd be dead by tomorrow."
Aug 23 21:15:40 <Kayleigh> "Nah, I'll just let her kill me"
Aug 23 21:15:40 <Maddy> "Thay siad this w-was the final stage. Do p-pay attention."
Aug 23 21:15:55 <Kayleigh> "That too"
Aug 23 21:16:19 <Jason> Jason nods, and turns away from the Shank.
Aug 23 21:16:34 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Wahtever. Like you can really controll Scarecrow anyway. Looks Like i'm going to be gunning for you Jenny."
Aug 23 21:16:53 <Aoi|GM> "Very well…if your team are squared…"
Aug 23 21:17:08 <Maddy> "G-got that neat blunderbus?"
Aug 23 21:17:23 <Dexanote> He pats Zoe on the back, flipping the knife around.
Aug 23 21:17:47 <Aoi|GM> "Fight." "Fight."
Aug 23 21:18:04 <Maddy> "Here?"
Aug 23 21:18:13 <Aoi|GM> "Yes."
Aug 23 21:18:19 <Aoi|GM> Athletics for everyone fighting
Aug 23 21:18:21 <Aoi|GM> Please
Aug 23 21:18:26 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:18:27 <Quidmore> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=+, 0, -, 0)
Aug 23 21:18:36 <Maddy> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:18:37 <Quidmore> Maddy: 1 (4df+3=+, -, -, -)
Aug 23 21:18:41 <Maddy> :|
Aug 23 21:18:42 <Kayleigh> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:18:42 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: 4 (4df+3=0, +, +, -)
Aug 23 21:18:55 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:18:56 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 4 (4df+3=+, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 21:19:01 <Dexanote> roll again
Aug 23 21:19:07 <Aoi|GM> kay and zoe roll again
Aug 23 21:19:09 <Nioki> Alanoch walks to the edge of the stadium, and begins storing light. He used most of what he had up when he was high,
Aug 23 21:19:16 <Kayleigh> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:19:16 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: 2 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 21:19:29 * Samil approaches Jason, walking by nonchalantly, facing away from the sisters.
Aug 23 21:19:34 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:19:35 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 21:19:53 <Aoi|GM> Zoe goes first, then Kay, then Shank, then Alice
Aug 23 21:20:11 <Aoi|GM> "Spectators, stand to one side, please."
Aug 23 21:20:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty is staying away from the action, thinking about where he'll head after jason boots him.
Aug 23 21:20:38 <Jason> Jason steps away.
Aug 23 21:20:48 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Sorry Jenny…" Zoe moves towards her, swinging her sword up and across.
Aug 23 21:21:12 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Swing for the bleachers!
Aug 23 21:21:12 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Swing for the bleachers!: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 21:21:31 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 "No worries"
Aug 23 21:21:32 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: "No worries": 2 (4df+3=+, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 21:21:36 <Aoi|GM> Defense wins
Aug 23 21:21:59 <Samil> Samil steps away as well.
Aug 23 21:22:32 <Kayleigh> 4df+2 Kay sidesteps and goes for a punch to the head. "Me too"
Aug 23 21:22:32 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Kay sidesteps and goes for a punch to the head. "Me too": 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Aug 23 21:22:51 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4
Aug 23 21:22:52 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 21:23:07 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe dodges with a sigh. "it's alright."
Aug 23 21:23:12 <Aoi|GM> Shank's turn
Aug 23 21:25:25 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Shank BOLTS at Alice, tumbling into a slash like a tidal wave, the sharkdagger singing through the air.
Aug 23 21:25:26 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Shank BOLTS at Alice, tumbling into a slash like a tidal wave, the sharkdagger singing through the air.: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 21:25:55 <Maddy> 4df+6 Using a fate because fuck that.
Aug 23 21:25:56 <Quidmore> Maddy: Using a fate because fuck that.: 5 (4df+6=+, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 21:26:18 <Jason> "…"
Aug 23 21:26:23 <Jason> <Good.>
Aug 23 21:27:18 <Maddy> Alice hardens the skin of her suit, bringing her arms infront of her face and deflecting the hit. With Shank so close…
Aug 23 21:27:40 <Maddy> 4df She takes a swing with the trench knife.
Aug 23 21:27:40 <Quidmore> Maddy: She takes a swing with the trench knife.: -1 (4df=-, +, -, 0)
Aug 23 21:27:47 <Dexanote> "Knowl now I’mma snake in the grass girl." Shank whispers. "You’d better watch out, I migh' strike."
Aug 23 21:27:53 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:27:59 <Dexanote> 4df+3 .
Aug 23 21:28:00 <Quidmore> Dexanote: .: 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Aug 23 21:28:14 <Dexanote> He slips under it, turning to face her.
Aug 23 21:28:15 * Samil skirts around the edge of the arena to the spectator box, hollering up. "Oi! Either of ya smoke?"
Aug 23 21:29:06 <Aoi|GM> Left looks. "Smoke? Heavens, no. How uncouth." Right waits until she goes back to yelling at the fight to look at Samil and nod quickly.
Aug 23 21:29:39 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe attacks at Kay again
Aug 23 21:29:43 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 21:29:43 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 21:29:54 * Samil reaches into his vest and withdraws two joints, holding them up and watching her inquisitively.
Aug 23 21:30:03 <Nioki> Alanoch watches the sisters more than the fight. He can't think of a safe way to hurt them or use them.
Aug 23 21:30:35 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 "You gotta be quicker"
Aug 23 21:30:35 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: "You gotta be quicker": 4 (4df+3=+, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 21:31:22 <Jason> Jason follows Samil's actions, looking back every few seconds to glance at Alice.
Aug 23 21:31:50 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Kay side steps again and rips the sleeve off her cammies, lighting it with her lighter.
Aug 23 21:31:50 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Kay side steps again and rips the sleeve off her cammies, lighting it with her lighter.: 1 (4df+3=0, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 21:32:05 <Samil> Keeping his voice down trying not to attract the attention of left, he says, "I got two."
Aug 23 21:34:42 <Dexanote> 4df+4 shank twists, slashing upward, daggerblade seeking flesh
Aug 23 21:34:42 <Quidmore> Dexanote: shank twists, slashing upward, daggerblade seeking flesh: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
Aug 23 21:36:44 <Dexanote> That was melee.
Aug 23 21:37:26 <Jason> Jason reaches into his drop pouch, grabbing a small touchpad.
Aug 23 21:37:27 <Aoi|GM> She looks at her sister hesitantly - she's cheering and putting her foot on the lip of the booth. "Later."
Aug 23 21:38:21 * Ragz (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 21:38:21 <Maddy> 4df+3 Defending!
Aug 23 21:38:22 <Quidmore> Maddy: Defending!: 5 (4df+3=-, +, +, +)
Aug 23 21:38:37 <Dexanote> Describe how i hit
Aug 23 21:38:53 * Samil nods and turns to watch the fight.
Aug 23 21:39:05 <Samil> He returns the joints to his vest pocket.
Aug 23 21:39:55 <Maddy> Alice takes a slash right across the face, having left her helmet back in her tent. She grabs her face, blood already starting to trickle down.
Aug 23 21:39:56 * Ragazzo has quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Ragz))
Aug 23 21:40:06 * Ragz is now known as Ragazzo
Aug 23 21:40:15 <Jason> <YOU MOTHERFUCKER.>
Aug 23 21:40:36 <Maddy> 4df+4 She pulls her sidearm, sticking it as close to his giant, orange head as he can.
Aug 23 21:40:37 <Quidmore> Maddy: She pulls her sidearm, sticking it as close to his giant, orange head as he can.: 0 (4df+4=-, -, -, -)
Aug 23 21:40:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty shakes his head sympathetically at Jason.
Aug 23 21:40:53 <Dexanote> 4df+3 "Run, little rabbit… Go hide in the blades of that grass…"
Aug 23 21:40:54 <Quidmore> Dexanote: "Run, little rabbit… Go hide in the blades of that grass…": 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Aug 23 21:40:55 <Jason> He advances toward the area where they're fighting, drawing his sidearm.
Aug 23 21:41:14 <Dexanote> It passes through his mouth, out the back of his head cleanly.
Aug 23 21:41:37 <Aoi|GM> Laine glances at Jason and pales even further. "Sir, please, no." He's whispering, not attracting the attention of the Sisters.
Aug 23 21:41:39 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Intimidation || "Run rabbit run."
Aug 23 21:41:40 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Intimidation || "Run rabbit run.": 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 21:42:54 <Maddy> 4df+3 Alice winces, one eye closed and covered in blood.
Aug 23 21:42:55 <Quidmore> Maddy: Alice winces, one eye closed and covered in blood.: 1 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 21:43:18 <Dexanote> Terror.
Aug 23 21:44:04 <Jason> <YOU HAVE… *ONE*, I SAY AGAIN, *ONE* GODDAMN CHANCE, YOU SON OF A BITCH.>
Aug 23 21:44:25 <Maddy> "If this leaves a mark…I'm cooking on you tonight."
Aug 23 21:44:34 <Nioki> "Jason. Control yourself. Or they'll do it for you. I don't think she wants that."
Aug 23 21:44:46 <Dexanote> He looks at Jason, pushing Alice away.
Aug 23 21:45:09 * Samil makes his way around the perimeter of the arena over to Jason, again lowering his voice.
Aug 23 21:45:30 <Samil> "Think, man. You want even? Don't do it here, or he'll just get healed again, and you'll catch flak for interference."
Aug 23 21:45:55 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe swings again, slices upwards.
Aug 23 21:46:00 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Slice!
Aug 23 21:46:00 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Slice!: 3 (4df+2=-, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 21:46:19 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Sidestep
Aug 23 21:46:19 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Sidestep: 5 (4df+3=0, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 21:46:50 <Kayleigh> "Told you Shiny, to slow" Kay smiles
Aug 23 21:47:24 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4
Aug 23 21:47:25 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 21:47:55 <Samil> "I got shot twice with a Goddamn elephant gun. She'll be fine… and I can understand wanting revenge, but wait until the opportune moment."
Aug 23 21:47:56 <Kayleigh> 4df+2 Lighting Shank
Aug 23 21:47:56 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Lighting Shank: 3 (4df+2=+, -, +, 0)
Aug 23 21:48:32 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Def. i presume
Aug 23 21:48:32 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Def. i presume: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 21:49:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Zoe dodgeing Kay
Aug 23 21:49:16 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe dodgeing Kay: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Aug 23 21:51:11 <Dexanote> The bullets pass through Chainshank, as he looks back at Alice.
Aug 23 21:53:10 <Dexanote> 4df+4 he stabs down at Alice, aiming for her heart
Aug 23 21:53:12 <Quidmore> Dexanote: he stabs down at Alice, aiming for her heart: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Aug 23 21:53:48 <Maddy> 4df+6 Her heart is encaced in titanium.
Aug 23 21:53:48 <Quidmore> Maddy: Her heart is encaced in titanium.: 9 (4df+6=+, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 21:54:12 <Dexanote> That it is.
Aug 23 21:54:55 <Maddy> The blade glances off the suit harmlessly, and again she fires at him.
Aug 23 21:55:04 <Maddy> 4df+4 my boolet, take them
Aug 23 21:55:07 <Quidmore> Maddy: my boolet, take them: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 21:55:24 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Aug 23 21:55:31 <Dexanote> 4df+3 .
Aug 23 21:55:32 <Quidmore> Dexanote: .: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 21:55:44 <Dexanote> It passes through his torso, dinging off the bomb-box
Aug 23 21:56:20 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe goes in for another hit on Kay
Aug 23 21:56:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 21:56:23 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 21:56:38 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 "Faster"
Aug 23 21:56:39 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: "Faster": 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Aug 23 21:57:46 <Kayleigh> 4df+7 Tagging Corpsman up! Fixing Alice ABAP.
Aug 23 21:57:47 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Tagging Corpsman up! Fixing Alice ABAP.: 7 (4df+7=-, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 21:59:20 <Nioki> Alanoch has enough light. Now it's just a matter of waiting. He stares at the sisters.
Aug 23 21:59:44 <Aoi|GM> The dolls all shudder, leaning in and becoming a little too intent. Right looks at Left as she cheers wildly and inarticulately.
Aug 23 22:00:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe glances around the arena at the leaned in dolls.
Aug 23 22:00:22 * Samil glances from the fight up to the stands.
Aug 23 22:00:31 <Maddy> Kay manages to stop the bleeding, Alice can see a little better now.
Aug 23 22:01:03 <Kayleigh> "Whoop his ass girl" Kay claps Alice on the back.
Aug 23 22:03:18 <Dexanote> 4df+4 he stabs Kayleigh in the gut. "Bugger off."
Aug 23 22:03:18 <Quidmore> Dexanote: he stabs Kayleigh in the gut. "Bugger off.": 3 (4df+4=+, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 22:03:36 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Nope
Aug 23 22:03:36 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Nope: 3 (4df+3=0, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:03:52 <Kayleigh> "You're too slow as well Jack"
Aug 23 22:04:07 <Dexanote> He glares at her, stepping over Alice
Aug 23 22:04:54 <Maddy> 4df+6 using last fate point to set up a manuver, Athletics to use her flexibility to get the drop on shank
Aug 23 22:04:55 <Quidmore> Maddy: using last fate point to set up a manuver, Athletics to use her flexibility to get the drop on shank: 5 (4df+6=0, -, +, -)
Aug 23 22:05:54 <Dexanote> Yes.
Aug 23 22:06:04 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe slides around Shank, jumping on Kay's back, putting her in a choke hold "Sorry….I'm so sorry…"
Aug 23 22:06:05 <Dexanote> 4df+3 "Ugh-"
Aug 23 22:06:06 <Quidmore> Dexanote: "Ugh-": 3 (4df+3=-, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 22:06:29 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+3 Alethetics manuver.
Aug 23 22:06:30 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Alethetics manuver.: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 22:06:38 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Nope
Aug 23 22:06:39 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Nope: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Aug 23 22:07:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe wraps her arm around her neck, starting to choke her.
Aug 23 22:08:12 <Kayleigh> 4df+2 "Damn it Zoe" Kay tries to throw her off
Aug 23 22:08:12 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: "Damn it Zoe" Kay tries to throw her off: 3 (4df+2=+, +, -, 0)
Aug 23 22:08:28 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4fd+3 Althetics counter
Aug 23 22:08:36 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+3
Aug 23 22:08:36 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Aug 23 22:09:59 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He kicks twice and stabs Kay in the neck
Aug 23 22:10:00 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He kicks twice and stabs Kay in the neck: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Aug 23 22:10:16 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 Gah
Aug 23 22:10:16 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Gah: 3 (4df+3=-, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:10:28 <Kayleigh> tell it
Aug 23 22:11:36 <Dexanote> The wind's knocked out of you as the scarecrow pummels your guts, before he gouges down and through your chest
Aug 23 22:12:08 <Kayleigh> "Ow, fuck"
Aug 23 22:12:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Don't hurt her Shank!"
Aug 23 22:12:40 <Maddy> 4df+6 Alice flows around Shank, grappling him and pressing the gun barrel to his head and blasting him
Aug 23 22:12:41 <Quidmore> Maddy: Alice flows around Shank, grappling him and pressing the gun barrel to his head and blasting him: 8 (4df+6=0, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 22:12:42 <Dexanote> "Sod off."
Aug 23 22:12:48 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Welp
Aug 23 22:12:49 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Welp: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 22:13:08 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Pull off his head! He can't see then!"
Aug 23 22:13:33 <Kayleigh> "Who's team are you on Shiny?" Kay stands
Aug 23 22:13:45 <Dexanote> First Body taken. A bullet rips through, tearing the pumpkin to pieces. Bits remain, one single eye glaring at Kay.
Aug 23 22:15:19 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He wheels around, slashing at Alice's neck
Aug 23 22:15:19 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He wheels around, slashing at Alice's neck: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 22:15:56 <Maddy> 4df+3 No bueno!
Aug 23 22:15:57 <Quidmore> Maddy: No bueno!: 5 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:16:18 <Dexanote> Not neck, but across her gut
Aug 23 22:17:28 <Maddy> The hit connects, though the knife cant peirce her suit there is a lot of force behind his swing and that shit hurts. She holds her stomach.
Aug 23 22:19:23 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 22:20:32 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe goes up to Kay and swings at her with the flat of her blade.
Aug 23 22:20:41 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4fd+4 Manuver powered attack
Aug 23 22:20:49 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4
Aug 23 22:20:49 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 22:22:41 <Kayleigh> 4df+3 nooooo
Aug 23 22:22:42 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: nooooo: -1 (4df+3=-, -, -, -)
Aug 23 22:23:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe swings around and rings Kay with the flat of her blade upside the head, the metal *Dong* ringing through the arena.
Aug 23 22:25:09 <Kayleigh> 4df+7 using corpsman up on self
Aug 23 22:25:09 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: using corpsman up on self: 8 (4df+7=0, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 22:26:28 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Aug 23 22:26:28 <Dexanote> 4df+4 Shank cuts again, launching a fury at Alice, merciless flashes of tooth dancing through the air
Aug 23 22:26:29 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Shank cuts again, launching a fury at Alice, merciless flashes of tooth dancing through the air: 6 (4df+4=+, +, -, +)
Aug 23 22:27:04 * Laito has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Aug 23 22:27:10 <Maddy> 4df+3 Noooo
Aug 23 22:27:11 <Quidmore> Maddy: Noooo: 2 (4df+3=0, -, 0, 0)
Aug 23 22:27:15 * Laito1 (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 22:28:07 <Dexanote> "Run rabbit run."
Aug 23 22:28:32 <Maddy> Alice is struck in the face again and a mist of blood comes it. She goes down without a sound.
Aug 23 22:28:34 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Alice!"
Aug 23 22:29:10 <Jason> Until now, Jason was twitching periodically. It's stopped.
Aug 23 22:29:25 <Jason> <She's down, asshole. Step the fuck back.>
Aug 23 22:29:34 <Maddy> She's not dead, just out. And bleeding from the face again.
Aug 23 22:29:44 <Aoi|GM> "To the death!"
Aug 23 22:29:45 <Samil> Samil winces slightly as Alice drops.
Aug 23 22:29:52 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe runs over to shank and swings at him with a scream.
Aug 23 22:29:52 <Dexanote> He turns to look at Zoe. "You'll say the worst of me, with a hope they'll understand…"
Aug 23 22:29:55 <Aoi|GM> The dolls continue to leer and lean in.
Aug 23 22:30:41 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Sliceing up Shank.
Aug 23 22:30:41 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Sliceing up Shank.: 0 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 22:30:46 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Aug 23 22:30:47 <Quidmore> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=0, +, -, +)
Aug 23 22:31:06 <Dexanote> He parries easily, one handedly blocking each hit.
Aug 23 22:31:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> "You filthy demon!"
Aug 23 22:32:01 <Nioki> "I think this fight's over."
Aug 23 22:32:18 <Dexanote> 4df+4 "Return to the dirt with thiz cursed affair. "
Aug 23 22:32:19 <Quidmore> Dexanote: "Return to the dirt with thiz cursed affair. ": 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 22:32:37 <Jason> Jason looks up to the arena box. "ALL RIGHT! ENOUGH!"
Aug 23 22:32:47 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+6 Zoe burns a fate point, teleporting around Chank rapidly
Aug 23 22:32:48 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe burns a fate point, teleporting around Chank rapidly: 7 (4df+6=+, -, +, 0)
Aug 23 22:32:56 <Dexanote> He tries to backhand Zoe.
Aug 23 22:32:58 <Kayleigh> 4df+2 Kay stands and rushes Shank, trying to light him.
Aug 23 22:32:59 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: Kay stands and rushes Shank, trying to light him.: 3 (4df+2=0, -, +, +)
Aug 23 22:33:08 <Dexanote> 4df+3 "Bugger-"
Aug 23 22:33:09 <Quidmore> Dexanote: "Bugger-": 3 (4df+3=+, -, +, -)
Aug 23 22:33:24 <Dexanote> He twists, smacking the lighter out of her hand.
Aug 23 22:33:40 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe teleports rapidly, almost seeming to be in a few places in once, circleing around Shank, her blury images spinning around him
Aug 23 22:33:42 <Aoi|GM> "To. The. Death." Left's eye blaze and Right looks at her worriedly. The dolls collectively shudder.
Aug 23 22:37:21 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He holds out the blade at where he THINKS the next Zoe image will be.
Aug 23 22:37:21 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He holds out the blade at where he THINKS the next Zoe image will be.: 5 (4df+4=0, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 22:37:44 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4
Aug 23 22:37:44 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:37:53 <Dexanote> Almost.
Aug 23 22:38:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe spins around it, the ghostly imageins laughing. "What's the matter scarecrow…I hated you for a long time…"
Aug 23 22:38:45 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe ends up behind him and she reaches up, jumping on his back, trying to yank his pumpkin head off.
Aug 23 22:38:52 <Dexanote> He becomes still.
Aug 23 22:39:37 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+3 Atheltics roll
Aug 23 22:39:38 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Atheltics roll: 0 (4df+3=-, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 22:39:44 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Ath to match
Aug 23 22:39:44 <Quidmore> Dexanote: Ath to match: 4 (4df+3=-, +, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:40:01 <Dexanote> He lurches forward, reaching back to grab Zoe.
Aug 23 22:41:16 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He shifts, suddenly facing Zoe, arm reforming backwards and stabbing her in the face.
Aug 23 22:41:16 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He shifts, suddenly facing Zoe, arm reforming backwards and stabbing her in the face.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
Aug 23 22:41:32 * Ragazzo (ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.llebcap.ac2tks.lsd.733D207B-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteractionmission
Aug 23 22:41:53 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Zoe tries to dodte the reforming arm coming backwards
Aug 23 22:41:53 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe tries to dodte the reforming arm coming backwards: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Aug 23 22:42:03 <Dexanote> Nope.
Aug 23 22:43:14 <Ragazzo> Dusty exhales, rubbing his face.
Aug 23 22:43:28 <Ragazzo> "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch in the real world."
Aug 23 22:43:31 <Samil> "Freaky ass scarecrow," he mutters, reaching into his vest and withdrawing a joint, placing it between his lips and holding his lighter to it. He stops short of striking it, remembering righty, and snaps the lighter shut, pocketing it and the whacky tobaccy.
Aug 23 22:43:34 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He wrenches downward, working the knife to sever down her jawline and decapitate the remains.
Aug 23 22:43:35 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He wrenches downward, working the knife to sever down her jawline and decapitate the remains.: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Aug 23 22:43:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty looks away.
Aug 23 22:43:59 <Ragazzo> That upsets him actually.
Aug 23 22:44:19 <Aoi|GM> oh good, we'll stop if it's upsetting the children in the audience
Aug 23 22:44:21 <Dexanote> 4df+4 He follows that, slashing straight over and around, jabbing the tooth in Kayleigh's heart.
Aug 23 22:44:21 <Quidmore> Dexanote: He follows that, slashing straight over and around, jabbing the tooth in Kayleigh's heart.: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Aug 23 22:44:34 <Kayleigh> 4df+3
Aug 23 22:44:34 <Quidmore> Kayleigh: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 22:44:43 <Dexanote> 4df+4 and reverses teh slash in an arc, decapitating Alice.
Aug 23 22:44:44 <Quidmore> Dexanote: and reverses teh slash in an arc, decapitating Alice.: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 22:44:55 <Jason> Jason taps the button held tightly in his hand twice.
Aug 23 22:44:58 <Aoi|GM> "…Oh, my."
Aug 23 22:45:09 <Ragazzo> "Shank, I'm going to kill you in the real world."
Aug 23 22:45:10 <Samil> "…"
Aug 23 22:45:35 <Jason> Jason fixes Shank in an ice glare. Not that he can see it behind the visor.
Aug 23 22:47:54 <Aoi|GM> "Little brother is the winner, it seems." "…Erm, indeed."
Aug 23 22:48:02 <Aoi|GM> The dolls shudder again and move back.
Aug 23 22:48:06 <Dexanote> He rises to his feet, looking at the daemonettes. "Now fix em an' let us go home."
Aug 23 22:48:42 <Aoi|GM> "…Yes. Laine." Left settles back in her chair, purring like a cat.
Aug 23 22:49:07 <Samil> "Home's a funny way of puttin' it…"
Aug 23 22:49:15 <Aoi|GM> Laine steps forward, touches the dead, and they disappear, reappearing back in camp with all their limbs.
Aug 23 22:50:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty watches curiously.
Aug 23 22:50:25 <Jason> Jason looks around for Shank.
Aug 23 22:50:34 <Aoi|GM> He steps up to Samil, Dusty, and Jason, holding out his hands. "Sir, if you're ready to return…"
Aug 23 22:50:34 <Nioki> "Hold it."
Aug 23 22:50:40 <Aoi|GM> And Alanoch.
Aug 23 22:50:42 <Nioki> "What about the dolls."
Aug 23 22:51:02 <Aoi|GM> Laine pauses and looks up at Right.
Aug 23 22:51:05 <Jason> "WHERE IS MY WIFE?"
Aug 23 22:51:18 <Aoi|GM> "Give them to them."
Aug 23 22:51:29 <Aoi|GM> Laine flinches and nods. "She's back in your reality, sir."
Aug 23 22:51:42 <Jason> "PUT ME BACK. NOW."
Aug 23 22:51:53 <Aoi|GM> He holds out a shaking hand.
Aug 23 22:52:02 <Dexanote> "Yeh, putem back."
Aug 23 22:52:16 <Jason> Jason takes his hand, squeezing it.
Aug 23 22:52:28 <Ragazzo> Dusty waits for his doll.
Aug 23 22:52:30 <Aoi|GM> Jason disappears.
Aug 23 22:52:32 <Nioki> "Oh. By the way. I like the rainbow. It's nice."
Aug 23 22:52:34 <Aoi|GM> Back to camp with him.
Aug 23 22:52:59 <Aoi|GM> Laine smiles hesistantly at Alanoch. "Thank you."
Aug 23 22:53:16 <Aoi|GM> "I'll get your dolls and things back to you at your reality in a second…I think it's best you get out of here for now."
Aug 23 22:53:25 <Aoi|GM> He glances up at Left.
Aug 23 22:53:30 <Ragazzo> "Very well."
Aug 23 22:53:37 <Ragazzo> Dusty holds out his hand.
Aug 23 22:53:46 <Aoi|GM> Dusty is gone.
Aug 23 22:54:14 <Aoi|GM> "Malta, give little brother his prize."
Aug 23 22:54:19 <Aoi|GM> "…Me?"
Aug 23 22:54:21 <Aoi|GM> "YES."
Aug 23 22:54:24 * Samil reaches into his vest, withdrawing two joints, and squeezes Laine's hand, whispering, "One for you and one for the lady on the right. It'll help ya unwind a bit, I think you could use it."
Aug 23 22:54:28 <Aoi|GM> "…Yes, sister."
Aug 23 22:54:41 <Aoi|GM> "…Thank you, sir?" Samil disappears.
Aug 23 22:55:19 <Aoi|GM> Right, or Malta, walks down out of the box, sighing.
Aug 23 22:55:42 <Aoi|GM> She approaches Shank. "Well done, brother. For your victory, we can grant you anything in our power."
Aug 23 22:56:04 * Aoi|GM is now known as Aoi
Aug 23 22:56:06 <Dexanote> "… Mmm…" He tilts his head.
Aug 23 22:56:23 <Aoi> "Just one, though."
Aug 23 22:56:27 <Dexanote> "I want… Hm…"
Aug 23 22:59:25 <Dexanote> "What c'n I ask for?"
Aug 23 23:00:10 <Aoi> "…Well. Riches. Glory. That sort of thing." She sizes him up a bit. "My sister could probably solve your problem with those fellows trying to kill you."
Aug 23 23:00:23 <Dexanote> "… 'ow so?"
Aug 23 23:01:31 <Aoi> "From what I understand, she could enchant your chain. Make it attract things for you to posses. Dead bodies. Inanimate objects. Or she could make it generate a flesh body whenever you don't have one."
Aug 23 23:05:09 * Laito1 (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.4571CD79-CRInys|sirhc) has left #afteractionmission
Aug 23 23:07:11 <Aoi> "Yes? No?"
Aug 23 23:07:41 <Dexanote> "… I… I think I c'n do that. Not tha flesh one, thaz stupid." He creaks. "If ya c'n make it so tha Chain isn't jus' left in tha dirt. Plants growin around it, findin their way to it."
Aug 23 23:08:01 <Dexanote> "Somethin like that." He nods.
Aug 23 23:08:20 <Aoi> "Alright. Selena?" The sister nods and descends, coming over to observe Shank.
Aug 23 23:08:49 <Dexanote> "I don' want a fleshy body. S'not me."
Aug 23 23:09:03 <Dexanote> She doesn't feel that horrid malice.
Aug 23 23:09:41 <Aoi> "Yes, understandable, brother. Alright." She draws a tiny knife and…lightly pokes the chain with it. "Done."
Aug 23 23:12:56 <Aoi> Malta considers. "Yes, excellent work, sister."
Aug 23 23:13:04 <Dexanote> "Thank you, mistresses." He bows. "Hope ta see ya again sometime."
Aug 23 23:14:01 <Aoi> "Indeed. Soon, even." They grin wickedly in tandem, the world going black - the only thing reflecting in the dark is their terrible, sharpened pearly whites, like demon Chesire Cats…
Aug 23 23:14:08 <Aoi> And then Shank feels the tug, and is gone.