The Sisters' Arena: The Pocket Watch

Aug 23 19:52:56 <Aoi|GM> Zoe and Alanoch appear on a dance floor. Obnoxious house music blares, and shadowy, unidentifiable figures jostle them back and forth. A sign above welcomes to them to "Club Tick-Tock".
Aug 23 19:53:43 <Aoi|GM> Both of them feel a whisper on their necks and one of the figures slides a knife into each of their pockets, along with a tablet of something.
Aug 23 19:54:06 <Nioki> Immediately, Alanoch pulls light around himself, fading into the crowd.
Aug 23 19:54:30 <Nioki> Nioki: Stealth: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
Aug 23 19:54:51 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe does the same, stealthing back into the crowd.
Aug 23 19:55:05 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Stealth: 7 (4df+4=+, +, +, 0)
Aug 23 19:56:13 <Nioki> If there's one thing Alanoch isn't used to, it's a crowd. He loses Zoe in the mass. He has enough trouble controlling his panic.
Aug 23 19:56:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Perception: 3 (4df+2=0, +, -, +)
Aug 23 19:56:58 <Nioki> Nioki: Perception: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 19:57:39 <Nioki> Alanoch takes the objects from his pocket and examines them.
Aug 23 19:57:59 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe loses sight of Alanoch as well, and moves deeper into the crowd, looking at the stuff she was given.
Aug 23 20:01:50 <Aoi|GM> The knife appears to be one of a wilderness survival make, and the tablet looks tiny and pink.
Aug 23 20:02:42 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe pockets the pill, any pill like that in a club is probaly bad news. She draws her pirate sword and serches for Alanoch.
Aug 23 20:03:07 <Nioki> Alanoch looks closer at the tablet.
Aug 23 20:03:48 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Perception: 3 (4df+2=0, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:04:08 <Nioki> Reroll stealth and perception?
Aug 23 20:05:09 <Aoi|GM> Yes.
Aug 23 20:05:42 <Nioki> Nioki: Stealth: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:05:53 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Stealth: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:05:54 <Nioki> Nioki: Perception: 2 (4df+4=-, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:05:59 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Percep: 2 (4df+2=0, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 20:06:37 <Nioki> They can't seem to find each other in the crowd. Alanoch concentrates, pulling in as much light as he can for the eventual strike.
Aug 23 20:06:57 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe still can't spot him, muttering as she keeps thinking she spots him, but no, nothing.
Aug 23 20:08:03 <Nioki> They just can't find each other.
Aug 23 20:08:09 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Stealth: 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:08:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Percp: 0 (4df+2=0, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:08:28 <Nioki> Nioki: Stealth: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Aug 23 20:08:35 <Nioki> Nioki: perception: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:09:34 <Nioki> Alanoch thinks about the best way to do this. He could burn the whole crowd, but that could hurt him and destroy his ability to hide.
Aug 23 20:09:57 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe climbs up onto a table, quickly scanning the crowd for Alanoch.
Aug 23 20:10:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Althetics manuver: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:11:05 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe on a table: -1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:11:10 <Nioki> Nioki: Perception: 4 (4df+4=+, -, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:11:26 <Nioki> Yeah. She's on a table. Pretty obvious.
Aug 23 20:11:58 <Aoi|GM> The shadow people at the table murmur and depart as Zoe spills their drinks.
Aug 23 20:12:26 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe perception: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:12:38 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe still can't see Alanoch anywhere.
Aug 23 20:12:45 <Nioki> 4df+6 Luxomancy. Fate point + Held Maneuver. Alanoch uses the club lights as his weapon, brightening them as they touch Zoe and blasting her with a very painful laser show.
Aug 23 20:12:59 <Nioki> Nioki: 7 (4df+6=+, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:13:02 <Nioki> Pdef.
Aug 23 20:14:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Dodge!: 3 (4df+4=0, +, -, -)
Aug 23 20:14:29 <Nioki> It's flashy all right. It also hurts like getting hit with a disco ball made of concentrated industrial laser. It's hard to dodge something that moves at the speed of light.
Aug 23 20:14:48 <Aoi|GM> The shadow people let out a cheer.
Aug 23 20:15:04 <Nioki> She can feel her skin pull taught from the heat, cracking and burning in several places.
Aug 23 20:15:25 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe lets out a cry of pain and rolls to the floor. It hurts bad but she knows where Alonch is now, and her sword is out.
Aug 23 20:15:48 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe runs at Alonch, swinging her blade.
Aug 23 20:16:21 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Piratein!: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:16:27 <Nioki> Nioki: Defense.: -1 (4df+2=-, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:16:35 <Nioki> Alanoch isn't a fighter. It's pretty obvious.
Aug 23 20:17:29 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe slies the blade across his chest, showing a large line of red in the lights of the club, and holds her sword at the ready.
Aug 23 20:17:33 <Nioki> He jumps back into the crowd, pulling more light around himself, hiding.
Aug 23 20:18:09 <Nioki> Nioki: Stealth: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:18:31 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe slides back as well, hissing as her skin cracks.
Aug 23 20:18:53 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Aug 23 20:19:04 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Percep: 1 (4df+2=0, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:19:06 <Nioki> Nioki: Perception: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
Aug 23 20:19:14 <Nioki> They lose each other once more.
Aug 23 20:19:26 <Nioki> Alanoch concentrates, drawing in more light for his next attack.
Aug 23 20:19:56 <Nioki> 4df+4 perception maneuver -> Luxomancy attack.
Aug 23 20:20:01 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe stays low, useing the poeple around her as shields. She can't teleport in this mess, she'd end up stuck inside someone.
Aug 23 20:22:10 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe moves quietly, circling around to get behind, to catch him by surprize if he shows himself
Aug 23 20:22:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth manuver.: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:23:26 <Nioki> Oh yeah forgot to post this here. maneuver succeeded. Nioki: perception maneuver -> Luxomancy attack.: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Aug 23 20:24:54 * Quidmore (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.E2D5BD62-CRInys|tobeparg) has joined #watch
Aug 23 20:25:17 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth. Here we go again.
Aug 23 20:25:18 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth. Here we go again.: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Aug 23 20:25:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Zoe Stealth
Aug 23 20:25:20 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe Stealth: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Aug 23 20:25:32 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Percep+Manuver
Aug 23 20:25:33 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Percep+Manuver: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:25:33 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception
Aug 23 20:25:34 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception: 2 (4df+4=-, -, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:25:46 <Nioki> She sees him.
Aug 23 20:26:33 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe sees him, the dark shape looking the other way. She advances towards him and stabs into his back.
Aug 23 20:26:41 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Backstabin!
Aug 23 20:26:42 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Backstabin!: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 20:26:45 <Nioki> 4df+2 Nooo
Aug 23 20:26:45 <Quidmore> Nioki: Nooo: 3 (4df+2=+, +, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:26:58 <Nioki> Alanoch feels her coming, and dodges out of the way.
Aug 23 20:28:02 <Nioki> He spins to face her, bringing his face close. His eyes are an empty black, and the black threads start to swirl around him. They look almost like a colossal eye, Alanoch the iris.
Aug 23 20:28:03 <Zoe_Chantilli> "Damn it! Hold still!"
Aug 23 20:28:57 <Nioki> 4df+6 Luomancy+maneuver. There's no flash. Just a feeling of sudden heat.
Aug 23 20:28:58 <Quidmore> Nioki: Luomancy+maneuver. There's no flash. Just a feeling of sudden heat.: 6 (4df+6=+, 0, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:29:10 <Nioki> Fate point used.
Aug 23 20:29:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+6 Action point Zoe dodge
Aug 23 20:29:19 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Action point Zoe dodge: 6 (4df+6=-, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:30:24 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe flashes out of view, behind Alanoch, a slight burn on her side from the near miss. She goes to swing again.
Aug 23 20:30:33 <Nioki> She manages to get away from his face before the blast of electromagnetic radiation hits her.
Aug 23 20:30:50 <Nioki> He dodges back towards the crowd.
Aug 23 20:31:06 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Zoe attacks again!
Aug 23 20:31:07 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Zoe attacks again!: 4 (4df+2=0, +, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:31:22 <Aoi|GM> Stealth or Physical Defense
Aug 23 20:31:24 <Aoi|GM> Nioki.
Aug 23 20:31:33 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:31:34 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth: 4 (4df+4=-, -, +, +)
Aug 23 20:32:12 <Aoi|GM> He manges to blend into the crowd again just as Zoe's sword swipes through. One of the shadow people gets gutted and disappears with a dejected sigh, but the rave continues.
Aug 23 20:32:34 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe moves back into the crowd, staying low and eyes open.
Aug 23 20:33:14 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:33:14 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:33:19 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception maneuver. He stores more light. This is becoming dangerous.
Aug 23 20:33:19 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception maneuver. He stores more light. This is becoming dangerous.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:33:22 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Percep
Aug 23 20:33:22 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Percep: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:33:25 <Aoi|GM> The crowd seems to favor Alanoch and avoid Zoe. Probably because she spilled those drinks. Alanoch may roll Stealth in place of Defense.
Aug 23 20:33:48 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth. He's not looking for her yet, just hiding.
Aug 23 20:33:48 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth. He's not looking for her yet, just hiding.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:34:16 <Nioki> He has more light stored and ready to use.
Aug 23 20:34:43 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe moves carefully through the crowd, always watching…wating.
Aug 23 20:34:48 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:34:49 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Aug 23 20:34:52 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth. Next round.
Aug 23 20:34:52 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth. Next round.: 4 (4df+4=0, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:34:55 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Percep
Aug 23 20:34:55 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Percep: 0 (4df+2=-, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:34:59 <Nioki> 4df+4 SPerception
Aug 23 20:34:59 <Quidmore> Nioki: SPerception: 3 (4df+4=0, -, -, +)
Aug 23 20:35:10 <Nioki> They can't find each other.
Aug 23 20:35:27 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Again Stealth
Aug 23 20:35:28 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Again Stealth: 4 (4df+4=0, +, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:35:33 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:35:34 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth: 1 (4df+4=-, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:35:36 <Nioki> …
Aug 23 20:35:37 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Again P
Aug 23 20:35:38 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Again P: 2 (4df+2=+, 0, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:35:44 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception
Aug 23 20:35:44 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 20:35:56 <Nioki> She sees him because fuck you quid.
Aug 23 20:36:16 <Nioki> The black threads swirling around him probably help.
Aug 23 20:36:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe spots him again, the black mist around him twisting the lights. She moves in close and slashes at his neck.
Aug 23 20:36:29 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Attack damn you Quid.
Aug 23 20:36:30 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Attack damn you Quid.: 3 (4df+2=+, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 20:36:31 <Nioki> 4df+4 stealth.
Aug 23 20:36:31 <Quidmore> Nioki: stealth.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, -, +)
Aug 23 20:36:53 <Nioki> Between the lights, the crowd, and the swirling threads, he's not an easy target.
Aug 23 20:37:13 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe misses, curseing.
Aug 23 20:38:59 <Nioki> 4df+6 Luxomancy maneuver, perception opposes. He releases a ball of light at her chest.
Aug 23 20:38:59 <Quidmore> Nioki: Luxomancy maneuver, perception opposes. He releases a ball of light at her chest.: 6 (4df+6=-, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:39:04 <Nioki> WAIT
Aug 23 20:39:16 <Nioki> Not maneuver. Attack.
Aug 23 20:39:22 <Nioki> Pdef opposes.
Aug 23 20:39:45 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe sees the ball, and triest to teleport out of the way, behind Alanoch.
Aug 23 20:39:54 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+6 Fate point dodge.
Aug 23 20:39:54 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Fate point dodge.: 7 (4df+6=0, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:40:22 <Nioki> She avoids it, but can feel a wash of heat even through him.
Aug 23 20:40:29 <Nioki> Alanoch dodges back into the crowd.
Aug 23 20:40:48 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe reapears close to Alanoch, going for another desprate swing.
Aug 23 20:40:52 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 20:40:52 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 1 (4df+2=-, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:40:54 <Nioki> 4df+4 stealth
Aug 23 20:40:54 <Quidmore> Nioki: stealth: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:41:01 <Nioki> He's already gone.
Aug 23 20:41:19 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe curses again and looks, fading back into the crowd.
Aug 23 20:41:24 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:41:24 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth: 2 (4df+4=-, +, -, -)
Aug 23 20:41:29 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 PErcep
Aug 23 20:41:30 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: PErcep: 3 (4df+2=+, -, 0, +)
Aug 23 20:41:33 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception
Aug 23 20:41:34 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception: 4 (4df+4=-, 0, +, 0)
Aug 23 20:41:39 <Nioki> 4df+4 stealth
Aug 23 20:41:40 <Quidmore> Nioki: stealth: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:41:52 <Nioki> He's gone. But he knows where she is.
Aug 23 20:42:02 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe can't spot him.
Aug 23 20:43:34 <Nioki> 4df+4 Luxomancy, Alanoch focuses to create a bright flash of light around her. Oppose with perception, penalty to perception.
Aug 23 20:43:35 <Quidmore> Nioki: Luxomancy, Alanoch focuses to create a bright flash of light around her. Oppose with perception, penalty to perception.: 5 (4df+4=+, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:43:53 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 20:43:53 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 1 (4df+2=0, -, +, -)
Aug 23 20:44:16 <Nioki> She's blinded, barely able to see.
Aug 23 20:44:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe lets out a cry as the light flashes, blinding her.
Aug 23 20:45:25 <Zoe_Chantilli> She moves into the crowd, half blind.
Aug 23 20:45:29 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:45:30 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Stealth: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:45:35 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df Perception
Aug 23 20:45:35 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Perception: -2 (4df=0, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:45:38 <Nioki> Alanoch grabs a glass from a nearby table and focuses on her, aiming.
Aug 23 20:45:43 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth
Aug 23 20:45:43 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth: 5 (4df+4=-, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 20:45:49 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception
Aug 23 20:45:50 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception: 7 (4df+4=+, 0, +, +)
Aug 23 20:45:58 <Nioki> She can't hide now.
Aug 23 20:46:10 <Nioki> 4df+4 Perception maneuver -> thrown.
Aug 23 20:46:10 <Quidmore> Nioki: Perception maneuver -> thrown.: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 20:46:25 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4 dodging blind
Aug 23 20:46:25 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: dodging blind: 1 (4df+4=0, -, -, -)
Aug 23 20:46:51 <Nioki> He's ready. He sees her, he has a glass of something alcoholic. It's considered polite to offer a friend a drink.
Aug 23 20:46:57 <Nioki> 4df+4 Thrown
Aug 23 20:46:58 <Quidmore> Nioki: Thrown: 3 (4df+4=-, +, 0, -)
Aug 23 20:47:13 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+4
Aug 23 20:47:14 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, +, -)
Aug 23 20:47:24 <Nioki> She dodges.
Aug 23 20:47:50 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe opens her eyes, her eyes watering, and charges at Alanoch, swordr raised.
Aug 23 20:47:58 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2 Sice and dice!
Aug 23 20:47:58 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Sice and dice!: 3 (4df+2=0, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:49:37 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth.
Aug 23 20:49:37 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth.: 2 (4df+4=0, 0, -, -)
Aug 23 20:50:07 <Nioki> He sees her coming. Only one thing to do.
Aug 23 20:50:18 <Nioki> He grabs the pill from his pocket and swallows.
Aug 23 20:50:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe slices into himm the blade cuttong
Aug 23 20:53:05 <Aoi|GM> The pill immediately takes effect, giving him…quite the experience. Recover a point of Body and Fate. Perception takes a -2.
Aug 23 20:53:21 <Nioki> Well.
Aug 23 20:53:28 <Nioki> Alanoch giggles.
Aug 23 20:53:47 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe sees him standing, almost shaking off the attack as if it was nothing
Aug 23 20:54:06 <Nioki> He tilts his head to the side.
Aug 23 20:54:17 <Nioki> "You're /glowing!/ "
Aug 23 20:54:35 <Aoi|GM> …and a +1 to Magic.
Aug 23 20:54:57 <Zoe_Chantilli> "You're high!"
Aug 23 20:55:13 <Nioki> "You could glow so much brighter. Like a star. It'd be cool."
Aug 23 20:55:27 <Nioki> "…Or maybe it'd be really, really hot. Like a star."
Aug 23 20:55:41 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe glares, swinging again at him
Aug 23 20:55:52 <Nioki> 4df+5 Luxomancy. "I want to find out!"
Aug 23 20:55:53 <Quidmore> Nioki: Luxomancy. "I want to find out!": 7 (4df+5=-, +, +, +)
Aug 23 20:56:15 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe teleports bhind him, burning her last action point.
Aug 23 20:56:23 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+6 Teleportin!
Aug 23 20:56:24 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: Teleportin!: 5 (4df+6=-, 0, -, +)
Aug 23 20:56:34 <Nioki> A blast of intense heat fills the room. No way to dodge.
Aug 23 20:57:01 <Nioki> Along with it comes a psychadelic swirl of colors, like the world on acid.
Aug 23 20:57:16 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe gets blasted, her clothes burned, some hair gone, she hisses as she feels the burn.
Aug 23 20:57:38 <Nioki> It's everything from rainbows to gamma radiation.
Aug 23 20:57:43 <Zoe_Chantilli> She stands up again, in pain and swings her sword.
Aug 23 20:57:51 <Zoe_Chantilli> 4df+2
Aug 23 20:57:52 <Quidmore> Zoe_Chantilli: 4 (4df+2=+, +, 0, 0)
Aug 23 20:57:56 <Nioki> 4df+4 Stealth. Swirling colors!
Aug 23 20:57:56 <Quidmore> Nioki: Stealth. Swirling colors!: 2 (4df+4=0, -, -, 0)
Aug 23 20:58:06 <Nioki> He doesn't try to dodge.
Aug 23 20:58:29 <Nioki> He just stares at the sword as it makes a path of colors.
Aug 23 20:58:36 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe slices his neck, blood spraying out onto the dance floor.
Aug 23 20:59:15 <Aoi|GM> A shadow person mourns his fallen bro.
Aug 23 20:59:33 <Aoi|GM> And then they both disappear back into AAM.
Aug 23 20:59:35 <Zoe_Chantilli> Zoe breathes heavily, her skin burning.