This is Halloween

Oct 31 21:04:32 <Dexanote> It starts raining
Oct 31 21:04:47 <Tanhony> "What's an eel?"
Oct 31 21:05:04 <Soulless> "Come over to the other side of the ship."
Oct 31 21:05:15 <Soulless> Alicel walks over and points to the HUGE HONKIN EEL.
Oct 31 21:05:23 <MisterFlames> "It's an aquatic creature."
Oct 31 21:05:32 <Soulless> There's some stuff cut out of it from John and Zoe working on it.
Oct 31 21:05:36 <Tanhony> "That's a boat."
Oct 31 21:05:55 <Tanhony> "Boat."
Oct 31 21:06:35 <Soulless> "An eel is not a boat."
Oct 31 21:06:49 <Tanhony> "Look like a boat."
Oct 31 21:06:54 <Dexanote> Everyone, MDef.
Oct 31 21:07:05 <E4D> 4df+4
Oct 31 21:07:06 <Glacon> E4D: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Oct 31 21:07:14 <Soulless> 4df+4 tagging mechanical
Oct 31 21:07:15 <Glacon> Soulless: tagging mechanical: 5 (4df+4=0, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:07:25 <Tanhony> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:07:26 <Glacon> Tanhony: 3 (4df+3=0, -, +, 0)
Oct 31 21:07:29 <Maddy> 4df+3 D:
Oct 31 21:07:29 <Glacon> Maddy: D:: 4 (4df+3=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:07:37 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Mind
Oct 31 21:07:38 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Mind: 1 (4df+4=-, -, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:07:44 * Strife (PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM#PI.D27C7677.26937DF1.0501ED89|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 21:07:53 * TexasBigfoot has quit (Quit: )
Oct 31 21:07:55 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:07:56 <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=-, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:10:16 <Tanhony> Fleshspore goes looking for a nice ceiling to nap on.
Oct 31 21:10:26 * Nusquam (ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tenreitnorf.ai.ddtf.10rd.781A03A-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 21:10:28 <Dexanote> The rain falls harder, and a cold wind begins to blow. The sea isn't being affected, it doesn't seem. Just the boat.
Oct 31 21:10:41 * ChanServ sets mode +a #afteraction Nusquam
Oct 31 21:10:41 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to Nusquam
Oct 31 21:10:46 <Tom90deg> 4df+2 Mdef
Oct 31 21:10:47 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Mdef: 5 (4df+2=0, +, +, +)
Oct 31 21:11:06 <Laito> 4df+2 woops
Oct 31 21:11:07 <Glacon> Laito: woops: 3 (4df+2=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:11:21 <Maddy> <…>
Oct 31 21:11:55 <Tom90deg> "Anyone else notice this weird rain?"
Oct 31 21:11:56 <Dexanote> Lightning cracks the sky. The sea is flat.
Oct 31 21:12:00 <Soulless> "…yes."
Oct 31 21:12:12 <Soulless> "This is… odd." Alicel is now a wet robot. Again!
Oct 31 21:12:14 <Tom90deg> "Plan?"
Oct 31 21:13:00 <Maddy> <Jason?>
Oct 31 21:13:17 <E4D> Yyeah, hun?>
Oct 31 21:13:34 <E4D> He looks at the sky, then around them at the calm sea.
Oct 31 21:13:36 <Dexanote> Lightning cracks above the ship; the moment the light hits, the entire deck is overgrown with corn.
Oct 31 21:13:52 <Tom90deg> "Corn?"
Oct 31 21:14:03 <Soulless> "Happy birthday Shank?"
Oct 31 21:14:05 <Laito> "Demon," Artemis growls.
Oct 31 21:14:09 <E4D> Jason grabs ALice, pulling her close and down to the deck, kneeling, drawing his handgun.
Oct 31 21:14:20 <Dexanote> http://pumpkinrot.com/images/NSent8.jpg Oh dear.
Oct 31 21:14:27 <E4D> Fuck that. He grabs his rifle back and ignites the pilot.
Oct 31 21:14:41 <Dexanote> The pilot does not work.
Oct 31 21:14:42 <Tom90deg> "Is Shank back?"
Oct 31 21:14:49 <Laito> Artemis starts to reap the corn.
Oct 31 21:14:56 <Maddy> Alice, having relinqished the rigle to Jason, takes outher pistol.
Oct 31 21:14:58 <Laito> With his lance.
Oct 31 21:15:00 <Laito> Aw babby.
Oct 31 21:16:15 <Tom90deg> Zoe pulls out her sword. «Guys?»
Oct 31 21:16:16 * Tanhony has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 31 21:16:37 <E4D> <Just stay tight. Move for the hatch.>
Oct 31 21:16:41 <Dexanote> They cackle; it's strange. they don't move exactly like Shank. None of them have mohawks.
Oct 31 21:16:47 <Dexanote> Close enough though.
Oct 31 21:16:52 <Laito> Hack, slash, swipe.
Oct 31 21:16:58 <E4D> Jason does so, inching towards it carefully, one hand on Alice's shoulder.
Oct 31 21:17:03 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads towards the hatches.
Oct 31 21:17:13 <Maddy> Alice moves with him fairly fluidly.
Oct 31 21:17:15 <Soulless> Alicel moves with Zoe.
Oct 31 21:17:17 <Dexanote> Describe everything you roll.
Oct 31 21:17:36 <Dexanote> We will go team vs enemy team.
Oct 31 21:17:42 <Dexanote> Begin
Oct 31 21:18:15 <E4D> 4df+5 Jason opens up ahead of him, rifle chicken-winged, on full auto, not letting off the trigger until the bolt locks to the rear.
Oct 31 21:18:15 <Glacon> E4D: Jason opens up ahead of him, rifle chicken-winged, on full auto, not letting off the trigger until the bolt locks to the rear.: 5 (4df+5=-, 0, +, 0)
Oct 31 21:18:33 <Dexanote> 4df+3 First Scarecrow.
Oct 31 21:18:34 <Glacon> Dexanote: First Scarecrow.: 5 (4df+3=+, +, -, +)
Oct 31 21:18:43 <Dexanote> It passes through, blasting holes in the Corn.
Oct 31 21:19:11 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight takes a moment to prepare her mind. (Occult Maneuver)
Oct 31 21:19:12 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight takes a moment to prepare her mind. (Occult Maneuver): 2 (4df+4=-, +, -, -)
Oct 31 21:19:38 <Dexanote> She is disoriented from the Orange.
Oct 31 21:19:45 <Laito> Artemis is cutting a swath through the corn and meets a scarecrow, swiping for the midsection.
Oct 31 21:19:45 <Laito> 4df+4 SWIPE
Oct 31 21:19:46 <Glacon> Laito: SWIPE: 7 (4df+4=0, +, +, +)
Oct 31 21:20:07 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice lets out a few precice shots at Jason's target as she moves with him.
Oct 31 21:20:07 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Second Scarecrow.
Oct 31 21:20:08 <Glacon> Dexanote: Second Scarecrow.: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:20:08 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice lets out a few precice shots at Jason's target as she moves with him.: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:20:17 <Dexanote> It's hewns asunder; -1.
Oct 31 21:20:38 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:20:39 <Glacon> Dexanote: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 31 21:20:48 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 | Zoe slashes at the scarecrow with her sword
Oct 31 21:20:48 <Glacon> Tom90deg: | Zoe slashes at the scarecrow with her sword: 2 (4df+3=0, -, +, -)
Oct 31 21:21:03 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel backs up and tosses his throwing stick at the midsections of the one Zoe was fighting, trying to knock the legs off.
Oct 31 21:21:03 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel backs up and tosses his throwing stick at the midsections of the one Zoe was fighting, trying to knock the legs off.: 3 (4df+4=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:21:10 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:21:10 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 31 21:21:18 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:21:19 <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=0, +, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:22:12 <Dexanote> Alice shoots S1's arm off; however, S3 parries Zoe and Alicel's strikes easily.
Oct 31 21:22:27 * Doctor_Light (ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsacmoc.aw.1dsh.5300FD19-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 21:22:31 <MisterFlames> "My mind's all full of Orange, it's making it hard to think."
Oct 31 21:22:42 <Tom90deg> "Orange? I don't feel anything…"
Oct 31 21:22:46 <E4D> <SOMEONE GRAB MIDNIGHT!>
Oct 31 21:22:55 <Dexanote> Now.
Oct 31 21:22:58 <Soulless> Alicel runs to pick up Midight.
Oct 31 21:23:00 <Tom90deg> Zoe looks for midnight.
Oct 31 21:23:23 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S1 launches itself at Jason, dragging its mangled arm back in a razor-edged arc
Oct 31 21:23:24 <Glacon> Dexanote: S1 launches itself at Jason, dragging its mangled arm back in a razor-edged arc: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:23:50 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S2 launches itself at Zoe and ALICEL, leaping like an animal.
Oct 31 21:23:51 <Glacon> Dexanote: S2 launches itself at Zoe and ALICEL, leaping like an animal.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, +, -)
Oct 31 21:24:00 <Tom90deg> 4df+4
Oct 31 21:24:00 <Glacon> Tom90deg: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:24:04 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S3 follows up S2, aiming at ALICEL
Oct 31 21:24:04 <Glacon> Dexanote: S3 follows up S2, aiming at ALICEL: 5 (4df+4=0, +, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:24:20 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to dodge away, but misses her piviot
Oct 31 21:24:30 <Soulless> 4df+4 two at once?
Oct 31 21:24:30 <Glacon> Soulless: two at once?: 3 (4df+4=-, 0, -, +)
Oct 31 21:24:32 <E4D> 4df+5 <Motherfucker please.> He swings his left fist out, and Oxide responds, attempting to punch it away, letting the rifle drop, his other hand coming up with the sidearm
Oct 31 21:24:32 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S4 darts around, aiming to kick Midnight
Oct 31 21:24:32 <Glacon> Dexanote: S4 darts around, aiming to kick Midnight: 5 (4df+4=0, +, -, +)
Oct 31 21:24:33 <Glacon> E4D: <Motherfucker please.> He swings his left fist out, and Oxide responds, attempting to punch it away, letting the rifle drop, his other hand coming up with the sidearm: 4 (4df+5=0, -, +, -)
Oct 31 21:24:40 <Soulless> 4df+4 and the other attack
Oct 31 21:24:40 <Glacon> Soulless: and the other attack: 3 (4df+4=-, +, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:24:42 <Dexanote> (No, soul, one was at you, sorry.)
Oct 31 21:24:59 <Tom90deg> "Midnight! Where are you!"
Oct 31 21:25:04 <Dexanote> 4df+4 and S5 runs at jason like a moron.
Oct 31 21:25:05 <Glacon> Dexanote: and S5 runs at jason like a moron.: 5 (4df+4=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:25:15 <Dexanote> Now, roll, and let me figure this out.
Oct 31 21:25:34 <E4D> 4df+5 He opens up, slamming out a magazine, trying to stop it.
Oct 31 21:25:34 <Glacon> E4D: He opens up, slamming out a magazine, trying to stop it.: 3 (4df+5=-, -, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:25:54 <Dexanote> K. One sec.
Oct 31 21:27:09 <MisterFlames> 4df+2 Midnight defense.
Oct 31 21:27:09 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight defense.: 4 (4df+2=+, +, -, +)
Oct 31 21:27:47 <MisterFlames> Midnight tumbles from the kick.
Oct 31 21:27:57 <Dexanote> Ok. Jason punches one scarecrow away, before getting shivved by a blathering idiot. Zoe successfully parries one, while ALICEL gets kicked in the neck. Midnight's kicked into Alice - ALICEL, Jason and Midnight all -1. .
Oct 31 21:28:05 <Dexanote> Go.
Oct 31 21:28:14 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel goes fuckit and tosses his eel teeth. They should be sharp enough. (At S3 and S2)
Oct 31 21:28:14 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel goes fuckit and tosses his eel teeth. They should be sharp enough. (At S3 and S2): 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Oct 31 21:28:17 <Dexanote> Jason was shivved in the leg, so you know.
Oct 31 21:28:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe tries to find Midnight, movine towards her.
Oct 31 21:28:53 <E4D> Jason mentally notes through the pain that Oxide's gonna need repairs.
Oct 31 21:29:14 <Laito> Artemis presses his assault on his fleeing quary. "I will not be ignored, Demon!"
Oct 31 21:29:14 <Laito> 4df+4 SLASH
Oct 31 21:29:14 <Glacon> Laito: SLASH: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:29:21 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:29:21 <Glacon> Dexanote: 6 (4df+3=+, 0, +, +)
Oct 31 21:29:22 <Laito> He might be.
Oct 31 21:29:30 <Tom90deg> Zoe slashes at the scarecrow that attacked Midnight.
Oct 31 21:29:38 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Stab!
Oct 31 21:29:38 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Stab!: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:29:40 <Maddy> Alice scoops up kitty and keeps moving. <Jason?>
Oct 31 21:29:43 <Dexanote> That one grabs your blade and tweaks it away from you. It now has a spear.
Oct 31 21:29:44 <MisterFlames> Midnight calls Dingo to her.
Oct 31 21:30:06 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:30:06 <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+3=+, -, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:30:20 <E4D> 4df+7 Jason loads another mag of incendiaries and opens up on the transgressor that had the gall to swing at him.
Oct 31 21:30:21 <Glacon> E4D: Jason loads another mag of incendiaries and opens up on the transgressor that had the gall to swing at him.: 7 (4df+7=+, -, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:30:27 <E4D> *AP
Oct 31 21:30:29 <Dexanote> Zoe stabs S4 in the chest, ripping down and across, ripping an arm off.
Oct 31 21:31:10 <E4D> <RIGHT HERE, HUN, STAY CLOSE!>
Oct 31 21:31:11 <Dexanote> 4df+1 Jason tagged Straw Men, on Scarecrow 5
Oct 31 21:31:12 <Glacon> Dexanote: Jason tagged Straw Men, on Scarecrow 5: 1 (4df+1=-, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:31:19 <Laito> Whoa whoa, you want to disarm Artemis, roll Athletics.
Oct 31 21:31:20 <Maddy> 4df+6 Alice twitches as the scarecrow connects with her husband and fires bullet after bullet after bullet into it/
Oct 31 21:31:21 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice twitches as the scarecrow connects with her husband and fires bullet after bullet after bullet into it/: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 31 21:31:44 <Dexanote> Scarecrow 5 shrieks, burning. -1.
Oct 31 21:31:50 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight tries to clear her mind and concentrate.
Oct 31 21:31:50 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight tries to clear her mind and concentrate.: 7 (4df+4=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:31:55 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:31:55 <Glacon> Dexanote: 1 (4df+3=-, +, -, -)
Oct 31 21:32:05 <Dexanote> Alice blasts S5 apart.
Oct 31 21:32:07 <Dexanote> -1
Oct 31 21:32:43 <Dexanote> Aight. my turn.
Oct 31 21:32:46 <Dexanote> Wait no.
Oct 31 21:32:49 <Dexanote> ALICEL
Oct 31 21:33:22 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel tosses eel teeth at S3.
Oct 31 21:33:23 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel tosses eel teeth at S3.: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Oct 31 21:33:57 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 21:33:58 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=0, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:34:15 <Dexanote> It looks at the eel teeth, as they bounce to the ground.
Oct 31 21:34:44 <Dexanote> Me now.
Oct 31 21:35:16 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S1, cackling like a madman, spins and rakes a claw up at Artemis.
Oct 31 21:35:17 <Glacon> Dexanote: S1, cackling like a madman, spins and rakes a claw up at Artemis.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Oct 31 21:35:39 <Laito> 4df+4 Artemis tumbles aside!
Oct 31 21:35:40 <Glacon> Laito: Artemis tumbles aside!: 8 (4df+4=+, +, +, +)
Oct 31 21:35:40 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S2 turns to Alice, leaping over S3, pouncing.
Oct 31 21:35:41 <Glacon> Dexanote: S2 turns to Alice, leaping over S3, pouncing.: 2 (4df+4=-, 0, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:36:02 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S3 creepdashes at Alice, upward claw-slash.
Oct 31 21:36:02 <Glacon> Dexanote: S3 creepdashes at Alice, upward claw-slash.: 2 (4df+4=+, -, -, -)
Oct 31 21:36:14 <Dexanote> 4df+4 S4 spartakicks ALICEL
Oct 31 21:36:14 <Glacon> Dexanote: S4 spartakicks ALICEL: 4 (4df+4=+, +, -, -)
Oct 31 21:36:29 <Laito> Artemis snatches up his lance in the same fluid motion he uses to ghost his way out of the scarecrow's path.
Oct 31 21:36:38 <Soulless> 4df+4 what's with the kicking guys? :<
Oct 31 21:36:38 <Glacon> Soulless: what's with the kicking guys? :<: 6 (4df+4=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:36:39 <Dexanote> 4df+3 S5 is on fire. Ath to grapple Zoe.
Oct 31 21:36:39 <Glacon> Dexanote: S5 is on fire. Ath to grapple Zoe.: 2 (4df+3=+, -, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:36:52 <Maddy> 4df+4 Alice twists, trying to avoid the attack.
Oct 31 21:36:52 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice twists, trying to avoid the attack.: 6 (4df+4=-, +, +, +)
Oct 31 21:36:58 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Ath roll
Oct 31 21:36:59 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Ath roll: 0 (4df+3=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 31 21:39:14 <Tom90deg> Zoe is grabed around by the buring straw man, crying out as the fire burns her
Oct 31 21:39:26 * Salmander has quit (Quit: Hey, you've tried to reach me, Salmander. I'm not here right now, so please leave your name and number at the .tell.)
Oct 31 21:39:33 <Dexanote> S1 misses Artemis, falling into corn like a droopy eyed armless child. Alice uses her power of feminine flexibility to do a tumbling, midair dodge, avoiding both S2 and S3. ALICEL is kicked in the head again, by the same scarecrow. S5 takes Zoe's hands, twisting her wrists around and down.
Oct 31 21:40:11 <E4D> <!>
Oct 31 21:40:57 <Laito> 4df+4 Artemis wades back in with a fury….
Oct 31 21:40:57 <Glacon> Laito: Artemis wades back in with a fury….: 3 (4df+4=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 31 21:41:17 <Dexanote> Everyone roll, then I will oppose.
Oct 31 21:41:41 <E4D> 4df+8 Jason swings out in a torrent of hateful rage, again letting the rifle drop to draw the handgun, emptying a magazine and tearing into the one that attacked Alice with his knife.
Oct 31 21:41:41 <Glacon> E4D: Jason swings out in a torrent of hateful rage, again letting the rifle drop to draw the handgun, emptying a magazine and tearing into the one that attacked Alice with his knife.: 10 (4df+8=+, 0, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:41:44 <Tom90deg> Zoe cries our in pain and anger and spits forward into the creatures buring eye. She then spends 3 AP, and telefrags, right into the center of the scarecrow's body.
Oct 31 21:41:45 <E4D> *2 AP
Oct 31 21:42:42 <Dexanote> Alice, ALICEL.
Oct 31 21:42:49 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel backs away and shucks a couple bones he harvested off the eel, at the joints to attempt to immobilize the Scarecrow that struck him.
Oct 31 21:42:49 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel backs away and shucks a couple bones he harvested off the eel, at the joints to attempt to immobilize the Scarecrow that struck him.: 6 (4df+4=+, -, +, +)
Oct 31 21:43:05 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight reaches into her inner calm, and abjures the scarecrow that kicked her.
Oct 31 21:43:05 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight reaches into her inner calm, and abjures the scarecrow that kicked her.: 2 (4df+4=-, -, +, -)
Oct 31 21:43:50 <Maddy> Alice also goes red with rage. She mad. Tapping Aspect RED BLOOD to force a (00++) roll on shootan the one that attacked her. Thats a result of 6 for Alice.
Oct 31 21:44:37 <Dexanote> 4df+3 One scarecrow braces for impact versus Artemis…
Oct 31 21:44:37 <Glacon> Dexanote: One scarecrow braces for impact versus Artemis…: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 31 21:45:05 <Maddy> She's trying to punch its fucking head off.
Oct 31 21:45:06 * Rights (~PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA#PI.BF0EFC49.1A349E52.3D65DC1F|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 21:45:14 <Maddy> With a gun
Oct 31 21:46:07 <Dexanote> 4df+3 Jason's sudden explosion of concentrated rage simply cuts into both of the scarecrows attacking Alice, cutting one in half horizontally… then cramming his fist down the others "throat", pulling back and ripping its ass out its face.
Oct 31 21:46:07 <Glacon> Dexanote: Jason's sudden explosion of concentrated rage simply cuts into both of the scarecrows attacking Alice, cutting one in half horizontally… then cramming his fist down the others "throat", pulling back and ripping its ass out its face.: 3 (4df+3=+, -, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:47:04 <Dexanote> 4df+3 The fourth Scarecrow looks at Alicel, narrowing its eyes in an "Ah shit." expression as it's pelted by eelbones and viscera.
Oct 31 21:47:04 <Glacon> Dexanote: The fourth Scarecrow looks at Alicel, narrowing its eyes in an "Ah shit." expression as it's pelted by eelbones and viscera.: 5 (4df+3=+, +, +, -)
Oct 31 21:47:37 <Dexanote> 4df+2 Vs Midnight
Oct 31 21:47:38 <Glacon> Dexanote: Vs Midnight: 4 (4df+2=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 31 21:48:04 <MisterFlames> "I'm just not having any luck with these guys," the little cat says.
Oct 31 21:48:04 <Dexanote> Covered in viscera and pinned by eelbones, it doesn't notice Midnight's psychic onslaught.
Oct 31 21:49:05 <Dexanote> Aaaand Zoe telefrags inside the fifth, drawing its arms into itself, folding the space around and inside it, causing a total protonic collapse. It turns to dust.
Oct 31 21:49:32 <Dexanote> Alice Dodridge, flavour it up grrrl friend.
Oct 31 21:49:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe's kneeling in the cloud of dust, painting.
Oct 31 21:50:29 <Laito> Artemis?
Oct 31 21:50:35 <Maddy> Alice is like a woman possesed, much like when she tried to stab the red shard creature to death, jumping onto a scarerow, thrusting one hand into its chest cavityand just starting to pull out whatever she can grab hold of, her other hand pressing the barrel of her gun to it's pumpkiny head, pulling the trigger log after she's run our of bullets, or pumpkin to shoot,
Oct 31 21:51:06 <Dexanote> Oh, Artemis cuts his guy vertically.
Oct 31 21:51:24 <Maddy> Alice mad.
Oct 31 21:53:45 <Dexanote> Alice, like a satanic, territorial wolf, leaps onto the second Scarecrow, ripping pumpkin and rose and oak and maple and a dead squirrel and pumpkin and claws and skin- a shower like dead leaves, pulling the scarecrow to pieces.
Oct 31 21:54:19 <Laito> Artemis searches for a new target.
Oct 31 21:54:40 <Dexanote> Artemis's and the one that keeps kicking ALICEL are alive. Artemis's is in hald, effectively with two heads, two torsos and two arms.
Oct 31 21:54:57 <Dexanote> ALICEL's is pinned to the dead eel, struggling in vain, hugely damaged.
Oct 31 21:54:59 <MisterFlames> Midnight attempts to retreat, since she's only going to get squished here.
Oct 31 21:55:01 <Laito> Oh. Well if it wants to attack again…
Oct 31 21:56:15 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel grabs what eel bones he has left that he harvested and begins pelting, like a child grabbing snowballs and throwing them at someone else's snowfort.
Oct 31 21:56:15 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel grabs what eel bones he has left that he harvested and begins pelting, like a child grabbing snowballs and throwing them at someone else's snowfort.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, +, -)
Oct 31 21:56:17 <Dexanote> 4df+4 tagging the scarecrow's Power for two attacks at one HP. The siamese Scarecorw turns and bum-rushes Art, bits of rose and ivy shooting from between the halves.
Oct 31 21:56:18 <Glacon> Dexanote: tagging the scarecrow's Power for two attacks at one HP. The siamese Scarecorw turns and bum-rushes Art, bits of rose and ivy shooting from between the halves.: 3 (4df+4=0, 0, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:56:21 <Dexanote> 4df+4
Oct 31 21:56:21 <Glacon> Dexanote: 3 (4df+4=+, -, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:56:37 <Dexanote> It slams the halves together, like a giant mouth. Both attacks at Art, same target
Oct 31 21:56:41 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 | Zoe swings at the scarecrow near Art
Oct 31 21:56:42 <Glacon> Tom90deg: | Zoe swings at the scarecrow near Art: 2 (4df+3=-, +, 0, -)
Oct 31 21:57:08 <Dexanote> 4df+1 The pinned one throws bones at ALICEL
Oct 31 21:57:09 <Glacon> Dexanote: The pinned one throws bones at ALICEL: 2 (4df+1=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:57:14 <Laito> 4df+4 (Defense) Artemis swings. Let's see who hits first!
Oct 31 21:57:14 <Glacon> Laito: (Defense) Artemis swings. Let's see who hits first!: 5 (4df+4=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 31 21:57:48 <Soulless> 4df+4 (def) Alicel doesn't stop chucking, but tries to dodge.
Oct 31 21:57:49 <Glacon> Soulless: (def) Alicel doesn't stop chucking, but tries to dodge.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Oct 31 21:58:14 * Rights has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Oct 31 21:58:27 <Dexanote> Yep, that scarecrow can't throw a bone to save its life.
Oct 31 21:59:00 <Dexanote> 4df+3 vs Zoe
Oct 31 21:59:01 <Glacon> Dexanote: vs Zoe: 4 (4df+3=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:59:07 <Dexanote> Aight, go.
Oct 31 21:59:24 <Maddy> 4df+3 Manouver, perception to ranged | Alice reloads when she realizes she's out, sighting in on the one fighting Art.
Oct 31 21:59:25 <Glacon> Maddy: Manouver, perception to ranged | Alice reloads when she realizes she's out, sighting in on the one fighting Art.: 3 (4df+3=0, +, -, 0)
Oct 31 21:59:38 * E4D has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 31 21:59:38 * Notify: E4D is offline (SCP and Related Channels).
Oct 31 21:59:58 <Laito> Artemis cleaves the fly-trap scarecrow before it bites down on him.
Oct 31 21:59:59 <Laito> 4df+4 Eviscerate!
Oct 31 21:59:59 <Glacon> Laito: Eviscerate!: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Oct 31 22:00:11 <Soulless> 4df+4 Alicel chucks what eel teeth and bones he has left to the one pinned, like how children are in snowball fights.
Oct 31 22:00:11 <Glacon> Soulless: Alicel chucks what eel teeth and bones he has left to the one pinned, like how children are in snowball fights.: 3 (4df+4=0, -, +, -)
Oct 31 22:00:47 <Maddy> 4df+5 Jason moves with her, dumping more hot lead into the siamese scarecrow.
Oct 31 22:00:48 <Glacon> Maddy: Jason moves with her, dumping more hot lead into the siamese scarecrow.: 7 (4df+5=+, +, -, +)
Oct 31 22:01:18 <Dexanote> 4df+3 holy shit
Oct 31 22:01:19 <Glacon> Dexanote: holy shit: 4 (4df+3=0, +, 0, 0)
Oct 31 22:01:19 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 22:01:20 <Glacon> Dexanote: 2 (4df+3=-, 0, +, -)
Oct 31 22:01:22 <Dexanote> 4df+3
Oct 31 22:01:22 <Glacon> Dexanote: 4 (4df+3=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 31 22:02:26 <MisterFlames> «You know,» Midnight says over the radio, «I'll be over here, dealing with the injured.»
Oct 31 22:02:37 <Dexanote> Artemis slams the siamese scarecrow back, cleaving it further, before Alice and Jason reduce it to paste with a storm of lead. It bursts and slumps, twitching.
Oct 31 22:03:24 <Dexanote> ALICEL accurately shots a bone right in the rough area where its sternum would be, causing it to simply stop and collapse.
Oct 31 22:03:26 * PaulS_laptop (~PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.8889FFE9|luap#PI.2447D932.FF38DDE6.8889FFE9|luap) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 22:03:37 <Dexanote> They're dead.
Oct 31 22:04:13 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands up breathing heavly. "Well…That was fun."
Oct 31 22:04:16 <Soulless> Alicel is pretty quiet throughout this whole thing. OH WAIT. His neck is where he talks.
Oct 31 22:04:33 <Dexanote> Nah, i think he's have backup speakers in like his belly.
Oct 31 22:04:48 <Soulless> Works for me. "I will have to go get repairs."
Oct 31 22:05:02 <Soulless> His voice comes from his torso this time.
Oct 31 22:05:10 <Tom90deg> "Right then. Anyone else hurt?"
Oct 31 22:05:17 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 Midnight works to clear her mind again (Occult maneuver)
Oct 31 22:05:17 <Glacon> MisterFlames: Midnight works to clear her mind again (Occult maneuver): 4 (4df+4=-, +, 0, 0)
Oct 31 22:05:22 <Tom90deg> "And we should collect this corn."
Oct 31 22:05:24 <Maddy> Alice is panting, still kinda in "KILL" mode. Jason looks at her. <Hun?>
Oct 31 22:05:38 <Dexanote> The corn remains. Upon closer inspection it's like a huge mat of corn, roots intertwined and barely gripping the deck.
Oct 31 22:05:39 <Laito> Artemis picks up some of the dropped foes (assuming they are rather light, being made of dried plant matter), and starts dropping them in the ocean.
Oct 31 22:06:06 <MisterFlames> 4df+5 "I'm a bit battered." Midnight says. (Healing magic against one Body wound)
Oct 31 22:06:07 <Glacon> MisterFlames: "I'm a bit battered." Midnight says. (Healing magic against one Body wound): 8 (4df+5=+, +, 0, +)
Oct 31 22:06:08 <Tom90deg> ZOe starts to walk down the rows, tearing off the husks of corn and dropping them down
Oct 31 22:06:14 <Laito> Actually, he's grabbing the corn too, just removing everything and dumping it over.
Oct 31 22:06:30 <Tom90deg> "Wait! Don't dump the corn!
Oct 31 22:06:31 <Tom90deg> "
Oct 31 22:06:39 <Tom90deg> "It's good corn, useful for food."
Oct 31 22:06:41 <Maddy> <Burn it.>
Oct 31 22:06:43 <Soulless> Alicel makes his way to the dead one he killed, recollecting his shit and coming back when he's done to help Zoe. "Artemis, we need that corn.""
Oct 31 22:06:51 <Tom90deg> "Burn it? Why?"
Oct 31 22:07:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe blinks.
Oct 31 22:07:30 <Tom90deg> And takes a step back from the corn. "Um…yes. Lets burn it. The corn just giggled at me."
Oct 31 22:07:31 <Maddy> <Why would you eat something that came from /that/> She points at the carcas of the one she tore apart,
Oct 31 22:07:48 <Laito> Artemis shakes his head, continuing his task.
Oct 31 22:07:58 <Maddy> There are still bits of stuff just…stuck in her suit.
Oct 31 22:08:00 <Dexanote> The corn husks open up.
Oct 31 22:08:05 <Tom90deg> Zoe starts to toss the stuff over the edge as well.
Oct 31 22:08:13 <Dexanote> Eyeballs pour out.
Oct 31 22:08:21 * Laito stops.
Oct 31 22:08:24 <Maddy> Jason tries to ignite his pilot light again.
Oct 31 22:08:24 <Tom90deg> "Fucking buggering hell!"
Oct 31 22:08:25 <Laito> Artemis does.
Oct 31 22:08:36 <Laito> "I wonder if… hers…"
Oct 31 22:08:39 <Dexanote> Works this time.
Oct 31 22:08:55 <Maddy> 4df+5 Popcorn for snacks.
Oct 31 22:08:56 <Glacon> Maddy: Popcorn for snacks.: 4 (4df+5=-, -, +, 0)
Oct 31 22:08:57 <Tom90deg> Zoe retreats back past the line of corn. "Light it up!"
Oct 31 22:09:00 <Dexanote> Now, if any of you are /botanists/, you'd note that these are Doll's Eyes.
Oct 31 22:09:02 <MisterFlames> Midnight looks over the eyes.
Oct 31 22:09:12 <Soulless> Alicel picks an eyeball up, weighing it in his hand and examining it curiously. He retreats to Zoe, but keeps the eye.
Oct 31 22:10:14 <Laito> Redact, Artemis isn't stupid.
Oct 31 22:10:20 <Soulless> "This is not a real eye. This is not even an artificial eye."
Oct 31 22:10:50 <Tom90deg> "Don't care. Burn the creepy giggleing eyes."
Oct 31 22:11:08 <Dexanote> ALice, easily and quickly, incinerates a swathe through the corn, leaving a few piles of ash and bits of husk left here and there.
Oct 31 22:12:08 * Dawny (ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 22:12:19 <Maddy> *Jason
Oct 31 22:12:24 <Dexanote> Jason, yes.
Oct 31 22:12:32 <Maddy> Alice just stands there looksing cool.
Oct 31 22:12:35 <Dexanote> The rain let up a little while ago.
Oct 31 22:12:38 <Soulless> Alicel stares at the eyeball in his hand. Well, 'eyeball'.
Oct 31 22:12:56 <Maddy> <Ceil?> Alice looks over to him
Oct 31 22:13:19 <Dawny> Kay rolls over and blinks a few times. "Hello?"
Oct 31 22:13:26 <Soulless> "Yes?"
Oct 31 22:13:31 <Laito> Artemis sheathes his sword and goes inside to check on Adhelami.
Oct 31 22:13:38 <Maddy> Kay is still restrained in the recovery room.
Oct 31 22:13:47 <MisterFlames> "Who else is wounded?"
Oct 31 22:14:04 <PaulS_laptop> John was completely unaware of the goings on, and is down in engineering still. He's makin scrimshaw.
Oct 31 22:14:13 * Adhelami has recently woke up from the BEST CATCH-UP SLEEP EVER. She sits with a little smile on her face, staring forward as she gathers her sleepy thoughts.
Oct 31 22:14:24 <Maddy> <Could you get some people together and sweep this ash into the sea? I'd like to take care of the wounded.> and of course by wounded, she means Jason.
Oct 31 22:14:38 <Adhelami> "Dahdendahdendahden…" She rubs her eye.
Oct 31 22:15:00 <Soulless> "Understood. I will do that."
Oct 31 22:15:01 <Adhelami> She tried to rub the other, but shit that hurt.
Oct 31 22:15:06 <Laito> Artemis enters the medbay and goes to Adhelami's bed, removing his mask to greet her with a smile.
Oct 31 22:15:15 <Soulless> «Is anyone capable of helping me clean the deck?»
Oct 31 22:15:17 <Maddy> <Midnight, do you need vetrinary care?>
Oct 31 22:15:24 <MisterFlames> 4df+4 (Occult Manuever) "How badly is Jason hurt?" Midnight asks.
Oct 31 22:15:25 <Glacon> MisterFlames: (Occult Manuever) "How badly is Jason hurt?" Midnight asks.: 4 (4df+4=+, 0, -, 0)
Oct 31 22:15:38 <MisterFlames> "I healed myself, Alice, I'm all right."
Oct 31 22:15:46 <PaulS_laptop> «Just use the firehose to clean the deck.»
Oct 31 22:15:49 * Adhelami looks over, and gasps a little, "Vhen Artemis! Hallo." She looks around, "What part of the day is it..?"
Oct 31 22:15:54 <Soulless> «Understood.»
Oct 31 22:16:02 <Soulless> Alicel pockets the 'eye'.
Oct 31 22:16:15 <Maddy> She nods. Jason has some blunt force trauma, and Oxide needs repairs, but he's a strong guy.
Oct 31 22:16:15 <Soulless> He goes to get the hose.
Oct 31 22:17:05 <Laito> "Dusk," Artemis says. "You rested well?"
Oct 31 22:17:43 * Dawn (ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.tsewq.hcor.76825E81-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #afteraction
Oct 31 22:18:24 <Dawn> "Hello?" Kay tugs at her restraints lightly.
Oct 31 22:18:39 <Maddy> Alice takes Jason off to help him repair the suit and tend to his wounds. «Samhain d-dinner soon.»