Tomo's Revenge

Oct 13 00:31:39 <Sabitsuki> "Yeah. …You hear something?"
Oct 13 00:31:41 <Maddy> "Not me littleman, this was a bush. I saw it eat a bird."
Oct 13 00:31:58 <Dawny> "Fuck that stupid fucking plant bull shit."
Oct 13 00:32:01 <Tom90deg> "YAh, I maniged to pull you out of that one. That was a bit weird. But look on the bright side."
Oct 13 00:32:12 <PaulS_laptop> "No. you?"
Oct 13 00:32:13 <Tom90deg> "With that fire? It's probaly dead."
Oct 13 00:32:24 <Maddy> "It tried to eat Egghead."
Oct 13 00:32:29 <PaulS_laptop> John's been doing this long enough that at "you hear something", his gun was already out
Oct 13 00:32:33 <Salmander> "Oh, I see."
Oct 13 00:32:37 <Dawny> "Yeah, I would have died had you not…thanks girly."
Oct 13 00:33:13 <Sabitsuki> "Something like a…fox cry." She turns and looks behind her at camp for a moment. "Cat? No, fox. Too whiny."
Oct 13 00:33:39 <PaulS_laptop> "Thinkin we should check it out?"
Oct 13 00:34:25 <Sabitsuki> "Probably just a stray."
Oct 13 00:34:38 <Gerald> "Would it be a concern of ours?"
Oct 13 00:34:54 <Sabitsuki> Akane doesn't look convinced.
Oct 13 00:34:58 <Tom90deg> Zoe gives Kay a half hug. "HEh, we just keep on saveing each other don't we."
Oct 13 00:35:00 <PaulS_laptop> «Keep yer eyes out for a fox or cat or somethin»
Oct 13 00:35:13 <Dawny> "I've still seen your tits"
Oct 13 00:35:16 <Tom90deg> "Foxes have a creepy cry."
Oct 13 00:35:27 <Tom90deg> "Should I demand you show me yours to be fair?"
Oct 13 00:35:49 <Sabitsuki> "Hold on, there it is again…" She murmurs, and walks towards a grove.
Oct 13 00:36:06 <PaulS_laptop> John gets up and walks behind. gun up
Oct 13 00:36:09 <Tom90deg> "CAreful Akane…."
Oct 13 00:36:21 <Tom90deg> "There's thorn-tentacle plants about."
Oct 13 00:36:25 <Gerald> Charon watches.
ENDING LOGGING AT Thu Oct 13 00:36:31 2011

BEGIN LOGGING AT Thu Oct 13 00:36:31 2011

Oct 13 00:36:34 <Dawny> Kay chuckles and takes a drag. "Sir did threaten any *man* I date" She winks.
Oct 13 00:36:38 <PaulS_laptop> "Zoe, could you grab the flamethrower off Eve?"
Oct 13 00:37:10 <Ragazzo> Dusty rolls his eyes watching the banter between the two ladies.
Oct 13 00:37:12 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has joined #afteraction
Oct 13 00:37:25 <Ragazzo> He glances off towards where Akane went.
Oct 13 00:38:08 <Waxx> Dmitri comes out of his tent, carrying his typewriter.
Oct 13 00:38:17 <Ragazzo> "I swear, you hit on everything with a pulse, don't you Kay?"
Oct 13 00:38:18 <Tom90deg> "Sure."
Oct 13 00:38:28 <Tom90deg> "Quiet Dusty…"
Oct 13 00:38:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over and picks up the flamethrower, lugging it over to John. "Here ya go."
Oct 13 00:38:46 <Sabitsuki> She stops and looks around. "Could've swore I heard something."
Oct 13 00:39:01 <Maddy> Bou looks at Dmitri.
Oct 13 00:39:03 <Dawny> "Do not" Kay shakes her head. "I'm not hitting on her." Kay looks up at Dmitri. "Have I ever hit on you Sir?"
Oct 13 00:39:07 <Maddy> "Sorry."
Oct 13 00:39:09 <Gerald> "It is entirely possible."
Oct 13 00:39:24 <Ragazzo> Dusty watches carefully. This is the party where Akane is gravved from behind by a mysterious monster.
Oct 13 00:39:27 <PaulS_laptop> "Thanks. Hold this" he passes her the PDW, and slings the flamethrower over his shoulders. The hurt leg buckles slightly and he winces, but is fine.
Oct 13 00:39:30 <Ragazzo> *grabbed
Oct 13 00:39:37 <Ragazzo> *part
Oct 13 00:39:42 <Tom90deg> "You're not? Heh, I'm hurt Jenny."
Oct 13 00:39:51 <Sabitsuki> "Somethin'…" Her voice is far away.
Oct 13 00:40:07 <PaulS_laptop> "Want me to light it up?"
Oct 13 00:40:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe takes the PDW.
Oct 13 00:40:37 <Sabitsuki> "…hold on. Tomo…that you?"
Oct 13 00:40:52 <Sabitsuki> Akane is looking at nothing.
Oct 13 00:40:57 <PaulS_laptop> he stiffens some at the name
Oct 13 00:41:07 <Waxx> "Hit on me?"
Oct 13 00:41:21 <Waxx> "You have never hit me, but you have tried. That is why I had you tied to a chair once."
Oct 13 00:41:35 <PaulS_laptop> "You alright, Akane?"
Oct 13 00:41:41 <Tom90deg> "Tomo?"
Oct 13 00:41:48 <Sabitsuki> Akane's eyes widen and her legs shake a bit.
Oct 13 00:41:54 <Dawny> Kay blinks a few times, then chuckles. "No…like, flirted with you Sir…"
Oct 13 00:41:59 <PaulS_laptop> "You do *not* want to know"
Oct 13 00:42:08 <Waxx> "No? I do not think so, why?"
Oct 13 00:42:17 <Sabitsuki> "Oh. You bitch." *CRUNCH*
Oct 13 00:42:18 <Maddy> "Hayayayayay!" Bou, the little plant lady is waving at Dmitri.
Oct 13 00:42:23 <Tom90deg> "Um…I might not want to, but we might need to."
Oct 13 00:42:26 <PaulS_laptop> and the flamethrower is suddenly at the ready
Oct 13 00:42:32 <Waxx> Dmitri sighs and waves back.
Oct 13 00:42:42 <Maddy> "I'm sorry."
Oct 13 00:43:00 <Maddy> "I knocked over your tent and used a can of beans to kill a pig."
Oct 13 00:43:05 <Sabitsuki> Half of Akane's torso disappears into the mouth of an invisible maw, her blood reflecting off white teeth.
Oct 13 00:43:16 <Maddy> "But Alice put it back up and made me leave you a ham, so we're even."
Oct 13 00:43:17 <Gerald> "At least there was ham, as a result."
Oct 13 00:43:19 <Ragazzo> "…"
Oct 13 00:43:22 <Tom90deg> "SHIT!"
Oct 13 00:43:22 <Waxx> "…Was it the extra chunky can?"
Oct 13 00:43:24 <Dawny> "Dusty said I flirted with everyone"
Oct 13 00:43:27 <Tom90deg> "Everyone! Over here!"
Oct 13 00:43:27 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets to his feet quickly.
Oct 13 00:43:27 <Maddy> "No."
Oct 13 00:43:33 <Ragazzo> "Fight time."
Oct 13 00:43:42 <Maddy> "It was just "BEANS BRAND BEANS"
Oct 13 00:43:49 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+6 tagging and the answer is a gun: John grabs the PDW from Zoe and lets loose a full magdump
Oct 13 00:43:49 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: tagging and the answer is a gun: John grabs the PDW from Zoe and lets loose a full magdump: 4 (4df+6=+, -, -, -)
Oct 13 00:43:51 <Gerald> Charon walks over to Zoe.
Oct 13 00:43:56 <Gerald> "Oh?"
Oct 13 00:43:56 * Rights has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Oct 13 00:44:02 <Sabitsuki> Her torsoless legs fall to the ground, and a girlish giggle fills the air.
Oct 13 00:44:07 <Maddy> Bou is unconcerned with Akane being eaten.
Oct 13 00:44:13 <Tom90deg> "Akane!"
Oct 13 00:44:18 <Sabitsuki> 4df+7 More Than I Was
Oct 13 00:44:19 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: More Than I Was: 10 (4df+7=0, +, +, +)
Oct 13 00:44:30 <Dawny> Kay is all O_O
Oct 13 00:44:35 <Gerald> What's eating her?
Oct 13 00:45:09 <Dawny> "S-s-sir?" Kay swats at Dmitri's arm.
Oct 13 00:45:23 <E4D> Jason runs out of the LAV and sees the scene. "Jesus FUCK."
Oct 13 00:45:26 <Ragazzo> Dusty hurries over to the Zoe and John.
Oct 13 00:45:37 <Waxx> "Beans brand. Hm."
Oct 13 00:45:38 <Ragazzo> He tries to spot whatever the fuck took a bite of Zoe.
Oct 13 00:45:39 <Tom90deg> "What the hell is going on! What's Tomo?!"
Oct 13 00:45:41 <PaulS_laptop> A snarl seen before by certain other people comes back across John's face, and an unearthly calm in his voice «All stations, All stations, Unknown entity just got Akane. Backup. now.»
Oct 13 00:45:47 <Waxx> "Oh well. Did you leave the ham here?"
Oct 13 00:45:57 <PaulS_laptop> John drops the empty PDW and the flamethrower comes up.
Oct 13 00:46:02 <Maddy> "Alice /made/ me."
Oct 13 00:46:11 <Dawny> "Sir!" Kay stands and drags Dmitri to his feet.
Oct 13 00:46:14 <Gerald> *akane, sorry
Oct 13 00:46:18 <PaulS_laptop> «Bring the SMAW and FLASH»
Oct 13 00:46:21 <Sabitsuki> John's fire illiumates the face of what can only be described as a cat crossed with a bear, it's eyes nothing but red points and it's mouth a bloody grin.
Oct 13 00:46:41 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+4 flamethrower.
Oct 13 00:46:42 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: flamethrower.: 4 (4df+4=0, 0, -, +)
Oct 13 00:46:43 <Tom90deg> "Dusty! Get the speicals!"
Oct 13 00:46:50 <E4D> "We're here John." Jason runs up. "Whoa! Whoa!" «ALICE, GET THE FLASH!!! GET THE FLASH!!!»
Oct 13 00:46:57 <Ragazzo> "Fffu-"
Oct 13 00:46:58 <Maddy> Alice gets the flash!"
Oct 13 00:47:10 <Maddy> She pulls her helmet back on and runs over.
Oct 13 00:47:10 <Ragazzo> Dusty darts off to rummage through where the bombs are kept.
Oct 13 00:47:21 <Ragazzo> Would that also be where the mask is?
Oct 13 00:47:25 <Tom90deg> Zoe bolts to Eve and pulls out two speicals, runnig back. "Got Firebombs!"
Oct 13 00:48:10 <Ragazzo> "Nonononno!"
Oct 13 00:48:12 <E4D> Jason throws a key at Dusty, then wheels around, bringing his rifle up and firing.
Oct 13 00:48:15 <Dawny> 4df+2 Dragging Dmitri to fight
Oct 13 00:48:15 <Glacon> Dawny: Dragging Dmitri to fight: 0 (4df+2=-, +, -, -)
Oct 13 00:48:18 <Ragazzo> "Zoe, those are way too powerful."
Oct 13 00:48:29 <PaulS_laptop> "Dusty. use them. FUCKING NOW"
Oct 13 00:48:35 <E4D> 4df+4 Nothing but headshot.
Oct 13 00:48:35 <Glacon> E4D: Nothing but headshot.: 6 (4df+4=0, +, +, 0)
Oct 13 00:48:36 <Sabitsuki> "Dealllll? Deallll, eh heh, dearest sister, dearest sister, deal, deal?" The thing intones in a young girl's voice as it pounces through the flame.
Oct 13 00:48:38 <Maddy> Alice brings her's up too.
Oct 13 00:48:41 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5
Oct 13 00:48:41 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: 6 (4df+5=+, 0, +, -)
Oct 13 00:48:47 <Gerald> Charon would attack, but he's owrried about getting burned by the specials and flamethrowers.
Oct 13 00:48:48 <Maddy> 4df+4 fuck your shit, cat.
Oct 13 00:48:48 <Glacon> Maddy: fuck your shit, cat.: 6 (4df+4=+, 0, +, 0)
Oct 13 00:48:58 <E4D> SIX SIX SIX
Oct 13 00:49:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty flutters between the bombs, or the mask.
Oct 13 00:49:02 <Tom90deg> "Everyone get back! Incoming!"
Oct 13 00:49:04 <Dawny> 4df+3 fucking die!
Oct 13 00:49:05 <Glacon> Dawny: fucking die!: 2 (4df+3=0, -, -, +)
Oct 13 00:49:06 <Ragazzo> "FUCK."
Oct 13 00:49:21 <PaulS_laptop> «Where is my fucking FLASH»
Oct 13 00:49:38 <Ragazzo> He grabs the mask, and a bomb.
Oct 13 00:49:39 <Maddy> <Right here!> Alice is here.
Oct 13 00:49:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe lights up one of the speicals and throws it at the cat figure.
Oct 13 00:49:48 <Ragazzo> He hurries back to the action, flinging his special.
Oct 13 00:50:00 <Sabitsuki> The invisibility of the thing drops as the bullets strike it, the matty white hide and multiple fox tails come into view.
Oct 13 00:50:31 <Tom90deg> "Open wide you bitch!"
Oct 13 00:50:34 <Ragazzo> 4df Ath for the bomb
Oct 13 00:50:35 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Ath for the bomb: -1 (4df=0, -, 0, 0)
Oct 13 00:50:37 <Tom90deg> 4df+3 Atheltics toss
Oct 13 00:50:37 <Glacon> Tom90deg: Atheltics toss: 2 (4df+3=-, -, 0, +)
Oct 13 00:50:41 <Ragazzo> hE misses. ._.
Oct 13 00:50:45 <E4D> …
Oct 13 00:50:57 <Sabitsuki> The fire-bombs hit the grove floor and ignite it.
Oct 13 00:51:05 <Salmander> Redd runs off
Oct 13 00:51:16 <Maddy> <Great, the forest is on f-fire again."
Oct 13 00:51:18 <Maddy> >
Oct 13 00:51:26 <Ragazzo> "OH god damn it."
Oct 13 00:51:27 <Tom90deg> "Invisible cat demon! Bigger concerns!"
Oct 13 00:51:40 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5 The thing pounces John, the closet target
Oct 13 00:51:40 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: The thing pounces John, the closet target: 6 (4df+5=-, +, 0, +)
Oct 13 00:51:56 <Maddy> Bou has long since fled.
Oct 13 00:52:26 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 John is royally pissed off. So much so that he's entirely unaware of the giant thing pouncing at him until it's too late
Oct 13 00:52:26 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: John is royally pissed off. So much so that he's entirely unaware of the giant thing pouncing at him until it's too late: 1 (4df+2=0, +, -, -)
Oct 13 00:52:31 <Ragazzo> ~Ignis, you had better not fuck me here.~
Oct 13 00:52:40 <Salmander> "Perhaps we should get out of here before that fire spreads, kay."
Oct 13 00:52:58 <Sabitsuki> It pins him, slamming into him with tooth and claw and 600 pounds of crazy, much like Bright's last girlfriend.
Oct 13 00:53:01 <Gerald> Charon backs up from the fire.
Oct 13 00:54:00 <Ragazzo> Dusty stumbles over to John, not quite resorting to dark demon pacts yet, and digs his hands into it's side.
Oct 13 00:54:18 <Ragazzo> 4df+6 Tapping fwoosh, dumping all points. His palms *flare*.
Oct 13 00:54:19 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Tapping fwoosh, dumping all points. His palms *flare*.: 8 (4df+6=+, +, +, -)
Oct 13 00:54:28 <E4D> O_O
Oct 13 00:54:48 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+8 fire in his eyes and and the answer is a gun. John does the best he can to parry the incoming attack, failing, and instead doing his damndest to SHOVE THE FLAMETHROWER DOWN IT'S THROAT AND FIRE.
Oct 13 00:54:49 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: fire in his eyes and and the answer is a gun. John does the best he can to parry the incoming attack, failing, and instead doing his damndest to SHOVE THE FLAMETHROWER DOWN IT'S THROAT AND FIRE.: 9 (4df+8=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 13 00:54:54 <Dawny> Kay takes a few steps back. "Johnny, in my pocket"
Oct 13 00:55:01 <Gerald> Charon backs away, more. Christ that's a lot of fire.
Oct 13 00:55:19 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5
Oct 13 00:55:20 <Salmander> Johnny climbs over Kay's shoulder and drops into her pocket
Oct 13 00:55:28 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5 Glacon
Oct 13 00:55:29 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Glacon: 3 (4df+5=0, 0, -, -)
Oct 13 00:55:45 <E4D> Tapping IFF and burning AP, Jason charges up, drawing his Goliath, and swinging down in a wide arc, hacking down at the thing's head
Oct 13 00:55:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe Grabs a tent pole and takes a deep breath, eyeing the cat demon thing, and Teleporting right next to it, phaseing the pole into it's body (3 AP)
Oct 13 00:55:51 <E4D> 4df+8
Oct 13 00:55:52 <Glacon> E4D: 9 (4df+8=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 13 00:56:06 <Sabitsuki> The thing willingly accepts the fire, the mouth moving toward's John's face, taking the fire with it
Oct 13 00:56:19 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5
Oct 13 00:56:19 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: 6 (4df+5=+, +, -, 0)
Oct 13 00:56:46 <Gerald> 4df+6 Charon lunges, seeing as there's no way to burn himself now, grasping at the throat that's presumably there.
Oct 13 00:56:47 <Glacon> Gerald: Charon lunges, seeing as there's no way to burn himself now, grasping at the throat that's presumably there.: 7 (4df+6=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 13 00:56:56 * Gerald also tagged Twisted
Oct 13 00:57:32 <Salmander> 4df+3 Redd snipes it down from afar
Oct 13 00:57:32 <Ragazzo> Dusty's palms melt through the beast's hide, corroding it like acid would disintegrate tissue paper.
Oct 13 00:57:32 <Glacon> Salmander: Redd snipes it down from afar: 3 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 13 00:58:05 <Maddy> 4df+4 more bullet!
Oct 13 00:58:05 <Glacon> Maddy: more bullet!: 3 (4df+4=+, -, 0, -)
Oct 13 00:58:07 <Tom90deg> Zoe phases in next to the creature, the pole seeimginly stuck into it's side, as if it was part of it.
Oct 13 00:58:33 <Dawny> 4df+3 more shooting
Oct 13 00:58:34 <Glacon> Dawny: more shooting: 4 (4df+3=-, +, +, 0)
Oct 13 00:59:07 <Sabitsuki> Jason's weapon digs into the hide. If it cares, it doesn't show.
Oct 13 00:59:07 <Sabitsuki> 4df+8 "She liked you, so you'll go first, eh-heh~"
Oct 13 00:59:07 <Sabitsuki> 4df+8 sds
Oct 13 00:59:07 <Sabitsuki> 4df+8 Roll 8 you piece of shit
Oct 13 00:59:08 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: "She liked you, so you'll go first, eh-heh~": 10 (4df+8=0, +, +, 0)
Oct 13 00:59:08 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: sds: 6 (4df+8=-, +, -, -)
Oct 13 00:59:08 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: Roll 8 you piece of shit: 10 (4df+8=0, +, 0, +)
Oct 13 00:59:14 <Sabitsuki> …
Oct 13 00:59:24 <Sabitsuki> I'm going with 10 there
Oct 13 01:00:03 <E4D> Jason's running for the LAV.
Oct 13 01:00:08 <Sabitsuki> 4df+5 vs all
Oct 13 01:00:08 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: vs all: 2 (4df+5=-, -, 0, -)
Oct 13 01:01:28 <Sabitsuki> The thing stops…but not before it removes a large part of the left side of John's face.
Oct 13 01:01:34 <E4D> There's a high-pitched hydraulic whine, and then something that sounds like a nailgun cycling.
Oct 13 01:01:50 <Ragazzo> "FFFU"
Oct 13 01:01:54 <Ragazzo> "IT'S DEAD"
Oct 13 01:02:05 <Maddy> <We sure?>
Oct 13 01:02:10 <Dawny> "I NEED GAUZE AND IODINE! *NOW*!" Kay runs to John.
Oct 13 01:02:10 <Ragazzo> Dusty dives for cover.
Oct 13 01:02:11 <Gerald> Charon strangles the bastard.
Oct 13 01:02:18 <E4D> «EVERYONE, GET CLEAR! GRAB JOHN.»
Oct 13 01:02:21 <PaulS_laptop> John is still pinned under it. Missing a huge hunk of face.
Oct 13 01:02:37 <PaulS_laptop> Not that "face" really worked to describe it very well
Oct 13 01:02:46 <Soulless> Alicel grabs the gauze and heads to Kay.
Oct 13 01:02:49 <Maddy> Alice runs over. <Guys help me l-lift so Kay can g-get him free.>
Oct 13 01:02:54 <Gerald> Charon strangled the fuck out of it.
Oct 13 01:03:02 <Sabitsuki> Zoe's bomb goes off, gibbing the bear.
Oct 13 01:03:14 <Maddy> Alice braces herself against the beast, ready to- never mind.
Oct 13 01:03:24 <Sabitsuki> Charon and John, defense. DC 4 to prevent…point blank bomb.
Oct 13 01:03:40 <Gerald> 4df+6 Tagging stretched again.
Oct 13 01:03:41 <Glacon> Gerald: Tagging stretched again.: 6 (4df+6=0, +, 0, -)
Oct 13 01:03:41 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+2 oh come on goddammit
Oct 13 01:03:42 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: oh come on goddammit: 3 (4df+2=0, -, +, +)
Oct 13 01:04:05 <Sabitsuki> Charon is knocked back with no Body damage. John is incapped and bleeding out.
Oct 13 01:04:32 <Sabitsuki> Roll, Dawny.
Oct 13 01:04:39 <Maddy> Alice grabs a BIG med kit!
Oct 13 01:04:41 <Dawny> 4df+3 oh god no
Oct 13 01:04:42 <Salmander> She's smoking
Oct 13 01:04:42 <Glacon> Dawny: oh god no: 4 (4df+3=0, 0, 0, +)
Oct 13 01:04:48 <Salmander> Or not
Oct 13 01:04:54 <Gerald> Charon shrugs off the bomb.
Oct 13 01:05:04 <Sabitsuki> Kay flies a bit further than Charon, but also takes no damage.
Oct 13 01:05:05 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets to his feet, panting, and frantically patting out his burning hands.
Oct 13 01:05:08 <Soulless> Alicel arrives after the explosion and hands the gauze and some other medical stuff to Kay.
Oct 13 01:05:14 <Gerald> "All due respect, Zoe, but the charge last night was considerably better."
Oct 13 01:05:16 <Soulless> "Here."
Oct 13 01:05:19 <Ragazzo> He rushes to John, pulling the guy clear.
Oct 13 01:05:22 <Maddy> 4df+4 Holdstill, I'm a doctor. kinda.
Oct 13 01:05:23 <Glacon> Maddy: Holdstill, I'm a doctor. kinda.: 4 (4df+4=+, -, 0, 0)
Oct 13 01:05:28 <Tom90deg> "Well we can't have everything…"
Oct 13 01:05:30 <Ragazzo> OR doesn't.
Oct 13 01:05:31 <PaulS_laptop> John is a bleeding wreck.
Oct 13 01:05:36 <PaulS_laptop> or, was
Oct 13 01:05:36 <Ragazzo> He lets Alice do her thing.
Oct 13 01:05:40 <PaulS_laptop> alice is best doctor
Oct 13 01:05:52 <Sabitsuki> Roll defense Alice.
Oct 13 01:05:52 <Tom90deg> "Kay! Where are you?"
Oct 13 01:06:10 <Maddy> Alice stabilizes him.
Oct 13 01:06:12 <Gerald> He chuckles.
Oct 13 01:06:18 <Gerald> "What manner beast is this, by the by?
Oct 13 01:06:21 <Gerald> "
Oct 13 01:06:23 <Maddy> 4df+6 FUUUUUUU
Oct 13 01:06:24 <Glacon> Maddy: FUUUUUUU: 7 (4df+6=+, 0, 0, 0)
Oct 13 01:06:24 <Soulless> "Here." Alicel waves to Zoe.
Oct 13 01:06:36 <Sabitsuki> 4df+8 "YOU TOO! YOU TOO! YOU TOO!"
Oct 13 01:06:36 <Glacon> Sabitsuki: "YOU TOO! YOU TOO! YOU TOO!": 9 (4df+8=+, -, +, 0)
Oct 13 01:06:41 <Maddy> ;-;
Oct 13 01:06:43 <Soulless> He is by Kay.
Oct 13 01:07:25 <Tom90deg> "Bring Kay! We need her, John's beat up to hell!"
Oct 13 01:07:34 <Sabitsuki> Alice is swatted by the dying throes of the creature as it twists back to life, and writes in pain, having missing most of its stomach, skull, and ass.
Oct 13 01:07:41 * lumancer (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|ymmul) has joined #afteraction
Oct 13 01:07:43 <Ragazzo> "You son of a bitch, are you not dead!?"
Oct 13 01:07:45 <E4D> 4df+8 Jaon engages whatever the fuck it is with the Bushmaster
Oct 13 01:07:45 <Glacon> E4D: Jaon engages whatever the fuck it is with the Bushmaster: 9 (4df+8=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 13 01:07:53 <Maddy> <I'VE GOT HI-> twack.
Oct 13 01:08:43 <Gerald> "!"
Oct 13 01:09:23 <E4D> Jason unleases a torrent of 25x137mm APFSDS anti-tank rounds at the target.
Oct 13 01:09:23 <Soulless> Alicel grabs Kay with the gauze and goes to John. He shoves the gauze in her hands.
Oct 13 01:09:56 <Sabitsuki> The bear moans, deep in it's body, and falls over, panting.
Oct 13 01:10:17 <Ragazzo> Dusty dons the mask, consequences be damned, and instinctively channels Sanft's fire magic, holding a palm out, and blasting the fucker to high hell.
Oct 13 01:10:21 <PaulS_laptop> John, stabilized, attempts to get up. And fails.
Oct 13 01:10:34 <Ragazzo> 4df+7 Tapping the one fire aspect of sanfts.
Oct 13 01:10:34 <Glacon> Ragazzo: Tapping the one fire aspect of sanfts.: 6 (4df+7=-, 0, -, +)
Oct 13 01:10:55 <Soulless> "John please stay down." Alicel tries to keep John from getting up or making any more attempts.
Oct 13 01:10:58 <Soulless> 4df ;_;
Oct 13 01:10:58 <Glacon> Soulless: ;_;: -1 (4df=+, 0, -, -)
Oct 13 01:10:58 <Sabitsuki> Flavor it however you want, Rags
Oct 13 01:11:09 <Sabitsuki> Keep in mind the forest is on fucking fire
Oct 13 01:11:17 <Soulless> Nope, his touch his weak.
Oct 13 01:11:35 <Maddy> Alice hauls her ass back to John. <Stay down you.>
Oct 13 01:11:48 <Ragazzo> The bear is swept away in an inferno, strings of fire drifting out and adding to the torrent of heat he calls into being.
Oct 13 01:12:09 <Tom90deg> "Shit Dusty! Tone it down!"
Oct 13 01:12:10 <Ragazzo> Then he jerks the mask off, and flings it on the ground.
Oct 13 01:12:12 <Gerald> Charon holds an arm in front of his face, shielding his eyes from the fire.
Oct 13 01:12:15 <Gerald> "By the gods, Dusty!"
Oct 13 01:12:25 <Soulless> "We need to get out of here, Alice. Away from the fire. With John."
Oct 13 01:12:44 <Sabitsuki> The fire bends as easily to Dusty and Ignis' mental touch as easily any tool.
Oct 13 01:13:31 <Sabitsuki> The remains of the beast…are ash.
Oct 13 01:13:40 <Maddy> 4df+6 Alice hardens her suit so she can lift John better and take him back to the Stryker.
Oct 13 01:13:41 <Glacon> Maddy: Alice hardens her suit so she can lift John better and take him back to the Stryker.: 7 (4df+6=0, -, +, +)
Oct 13 01:13:54 <Ragazzo> "Let's get he hell out of here!" Rasps dusty, his voice dry, and warm like smoldering tinder.
Oct 13 01:13:57 <PaulS_laptop> "No." John rolls onto his side, pulls out the Scalpan Knife, and attempts to *drag* himself toward the remnants of bear. Not that he could accomplish anything when he realizes it's ash.
Oct 13 01:14:05 <PaulS_laptop> And then lets himself be picked up
Oct 13 01:14:13 <Ragazzo> *the
Oct 13 01:14:15 <Gerald> Charon heads back with them.
Oct 13 01:14:16 <Soulless> Alicel follows, if only to leave the fire.
Oct 13 01:14:43 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads into the Stryker.
Oct 13 01:15:02 <Salmander> Redd has disappeared into the forest, away from the fire
Oct 13 01:15:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty cradles his head, and stoops to pick up the mask, he stays that way for several moments, just holding it.
Oct 13 01:15:17 <Ragazzo> Then he goes to Jason, and shoves the mask at him.
Oct 13 01:15:28 <Ragazzo> "Keep this away from me unless we need it."
Oct 13 01:15:39 <Maddy> <Let's get the h-hell out of here.> Alice makes sure John is good and gets in the driver's seat of Eve.
Oct 13 01:16:49 <Salmander> CLOMP
Oct 13 01:17:04 <Salmander> Redd lands on top of Eve and struggles with the hat
Oct 13 01:17:06 <Ragazzo> Dusty leaves the mask in Jason's hands, and gets in a vehicle, hacking and couhing dryly.
Oct 13 01:17:07 <Salmander> ch
Oct 13 01:17:22 <Ragazzo> Yes.
Oct 13 01:17:23 <Soulless> Alicel is in the back with John in the Eve.
Oct 13 01:17:29 <Ragazzo> *coughing
Oct 13 01:17:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe is in the Stryker
Oct 13 01:18:18 <Ragazzo> Dusty gets in the stryker, and sits down, , after getting hsi shit together.
Oct 13 01:18:37 <Ragazzo> He cakes salve on his hands to replace the skin he lost.
Oct 13 01:18:42 <Ragazzo> *his shit
Oct 13 01:19:05 <Salmander> Redd finally pulls it open and jumps in.
Oct 13 01:19:25 <Gerald> Charon pulls himself onto the Florence.
Oct 13 01:19:44 <PaulS_laptop> John attempts to sit up.
Oct 13 01:20:04 <PaulS_laptop> And fails.
Oct 13 01:20:43 <Soulless> "John stop that. Do you want to get further injury?"
Oct 13 01:20:46 <PaulS_laptop> Alicel might notice that his eyes are a littlee watery.
Oct 13 01:20:56 <PaulS_laptop> "fuck you."
Oct 13 01:21:48 <Soulless> Alicel puts one hand on whatever he can find that isn't hurt. He looks over at the watery eyes of his friend, and his gaze becomes a little understanding.
Oct 13 01:22:10 <Soulless> "That is alright if you want to be angry at me. Stay down."
Oct 13 01:22:35 <PaulS_laptop> He attempts, and fails again, to sit up.
Oct 13 01:22:37 <Maddy> Alice is trying to start the LAV and she screams like an animal.
Oct 13 01:23:27 <Soulless> "Alice? Come on. What is wrong?"
Oct 13 01:23:37 <E4D> <ALICE!>
Oct 13 01:23:38 <Dawny> 4df+4 Kay looks at John and grabs a needle. She puts a dose of Morphine in it. "Little Pinch"
Oct 13 01:23:39 <Glacon> Dawny: Kay looks at John and grabs a needle. She puts a dose of Morphine in it. "Little Pinch": 5 (4df+4=+, -, 0, +)
Oct 13 01:23:46 <Maddy> «Someone else take the wheel.» Alice sounds extremely pained and is not in the stryker where Alicel is.
Oct 13 01:23:56 <PaulS_laptop> 4df+3 athletics to try to sit up again
Oct 13 01:23:57 <Glacon> PaulS_laptop: athletics to try to sit up again: 1 (4df+3=-, -, -, +)
Oct 13 01:24:06 <Ragazzo> Dusty grunts and takes the wheel from Alice.
Oct 13 01:24:12 <Gerald> Charon yawns, sipping on some wine.
Oct 13 01:24:14 <Ragazzo> He drives wherever they're fucking going.
Oct 13 01:24:15 <Soulless> redact that
Oct 13 01:24:20 <Gerald> "So, now where shall we be heading to?"
Oct 13 01:24:28 <PaulS_laptop> *fwump*, followed by a hiss of pain. And then winks out into morphine induced blackness.
Oct 13 01:24:30 <E4D> Jason climbs out on top, then walks to the front, opening the hatch above ALice. <What's wrong?>
Oct 13 01:24:47 <Soulless> Alicel looks over at Kay, then at John.
Oct 13 01:25:06 <Maddy> Alice gets into the back of Eve. <My arm…> it's hard to tell with her suit on, but her arm doesn't look right.
Oct 13 01:25:07 <Dawny> "What?" Kay almost yells at Alicel.
Oct 13 01:25:21 * lumancer has quit (Connection reset by peer)
Oct 13 01:25:49 <Maddy> She's just letting it hang by her side, trying very hard not to move it.
Oct 13 01:25:51 <Salmander> Johnny pokes his head out of Kay's pocket.
Oct 13 01:25:54 <Soulless> He shakes his head, shrinking slightly. "It is sad. It is truly sad." He looks over.
Oct 13 01:26:18 <E4D> Jason takes the wheel. «Fuck it… we gotta pull back. We're withdrawing further west.»
Oct 13 01:26:37 <Dawny> "I'm doing my best god damn it" Kay hurries to put things away before they move, then kicks the side of the stryker.
Oct 13 01:26:56 <E4D> «Someone, anyone, get on our nav system. Gimme a town. Kay, Alice is hurt up here.»
Oct 13 01:27:02 <Ragazzo> Dusty reliquishes hthe wheel to jason.
Oct 13 01:27:05 <Ragazzo> *the
Oct 13 01:27:24 <Ragazzo> He loosk like he's about to hack up a burnt lung anyway.
Oct 13 01:27:34 <Dawny> "Radio me if he changes." «On my way» Kay runs to Eve. "What's up?"
Oct 13 01:27:42 <E4D> Jason's in the ICV.
Oct 13 01:27:53 <E4D> «Busted arm. She got thwacked.»
Oct 13 01:28:28 <Dawny> "Come on Alice, let me look" Kay hops into the back of Eve, leading Alice with her.
Oct 13 01:29:05 <Maddy> Alice was alread in Eve :| She points to her arm. <It fucking hurts.>
Oct 13 01:29:20 <Dawny> "How do I take this suit off?"
Oct 13 01:30:02 <Maddy> Alice tells her how, taking off the parts she can manages.
Oct 13 01:30:42 <Dawny> 4df+4 medical maneuver. Kay removes the plating and looks the arm over.
Oct 13 01:30:42 <Glacon> Dawny: medical maneuver. Kay removes the plating and looks the arm over.: 6 (4df+4=+, +, 0, 0)
Oct 13 01:31:34 * Rights (~moc.retrahc.iw.lcue.pchd.863C6847-CRInys|ahtagA#moc.retrahc.iw.lcue.pchd.863C6847-CRInys|ahtagA) has joined #afteraction
Oct 13 01:31:35 <Maddy> Standby Dawny
Oct 13 01:31:47 <Dawny> rog
Oct 13 01:33:34 <Maddy> Her arm isn't broken, thank god. The Suit made it looks way worse that it is. Looks like she just hyperextended her elbow pretty badly when she hit a tree.
Oct 13 01:36:00 * Gerald has quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.87 [Firefox 7.0.1/20110928134238])
Oct 13 01:36:43 <Dawny> 4df+6 "This isn't bad" Kay takes out an ace bandage and starts to roll it. "Here" She hands Alice two IBs
Oct 13 01:36:44 <Glacon> Dawny: "This isn't bad" Kay takes out an ace bandage and starts to roll it. "Here" She hands Alice two IBs: 3 (4df+6=-, 0, -, -)
Oct 13 01:37:11 <Maddy> "Thanks…" Alice dry swallows them.
Oct 13 01:38:23 <Dawny> Kay hands her a bottle of water and grabs an ice pack out of the freezer, wrapping it in a towel and pressing it against the elbow gingerly.
Oct 13 01:39:50 <E4D> Jason pulls the LAV onto the highway in blackout, driving west for Kurrajong Heights.
Oct 13 01:40:24 <Maddy> Alice winces a little, but she's mostly ok.
Oct 13 01:40:34 <Maddy> Sitting there in her underarmour,
Oct 13 01:41:45 <PaulS_laptop> John is still out like a light
Oct 13 01:42:11 <Dawny> "It's just over-extended…it'll take a few days, but it'll be fine. You hear that Corporal?"
Oct 13 01:42:27 <PaulS_laptop> A slight jostle causes some of that icky wet stuff from his eyes from before to fall off his cheek.
Oct 13 01:43:36 <E4D> <Got it.>
Oct 13 01:44:35 * Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia Point B: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia - Current Location: The Outskirts of Sydney
Oct 13 01:44:35 * Topic for #afteraction set by Maddy at Tue Oct 04 02:33:27 2011
Oct 13 01:44:38 <Ragazzo> Dusty is following Eve.
Oct 13 01:44:47 <Ragazzo> Because he is driving florence apparently.
Oct 13 01:45:02 * Maddy has changed the topic to: Topic for #afteraction is: Welcome to After Action. Please refer OOC text to #afteractionooc | Secondary room: #afteractionmission |RouteMap:http://maps.google.com/ Point A: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia Point B: Potts Point, New South Wales, Australia - Current Location: Madison's Mountain
Oct 13 01:45:18 * lumancer (~ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|recnamul#ten.tsacmoc.ac.1dsh.3234ACB3-CRInys|recnamul) has joined #afteraction
Oct 13 01:45:24 <Soulless> Alicel is in the back of Florence, watching John's unconscious form and just being generally sad.
Oct 13 01:45:43 <Dawny> «How's John doing?»
Oct 13 01:45:59 <Soulless> «Unconscious.»
Oct 13 01:46:30 <Ragazzo> Dusty's knuckles are white against the steering wheel, or whatever.
Oct 13 01:46:33 <Dawny> «Good»
Oct 13 01:46:46 <Ragazzo> HE's trying hard to quell a rampant need to BURN BURN BURN.
Oct 13 01:47:45 <Sabitsuki> Drivers and spotters and anyone who can see out of their respective vehicle will note several large crosses pinned into the side of the road. Forms are crucified via nails on them, all of them obviously long dead. An epitaph on each one reads "DEATH TO THE UNNATURAL"
Oct 13 01:48:13 <Ragazzo> "…."
Oct 13 01:48:22 <Ragazzo> Dusty coughs.
Oct 13 01:48:36 <Tom90deg> "Great…"
Oct 13 01:48:59 <Tom90deg> "Speicesist."
Oct 13 01:49:06 <Soulless> Alicel can't see it, thankfully, no windows in the back. "Dusty, are you alright?"
Oct 13 01:49:23 <Sabitsuki> Cat people, a girl bleeding gears, one man with eyes all over his body.
Oct 13 01:49:30 <Sabitsuki> It goes on.
Oct 13 01:49:42 <Tom90deg> "I'm starting to really hate these people."
Oct 13 01:50:05 <Soulless> "What are you talking about, Zoe? Is there something outside?"
Oct 13 01:50:20 <Tom90deg> "Yah….Don't bother looking."
Oct 13 01:50:45 <Soulless> "What is it?"
Oct 13 01:51:25 <Ragazzo> "It's fucking awful, and I'm going to *burn* whoever did thi-"
Oct 13 01:51:26 <Tom90deg> "People the CI's killed. Well…lets be fair. We don't know it's the CI. That would be me jumping to a concusion."
Oct 13 01:51:34 <Ragazzo> Dusty cuts off, and continues to drive silently.
Oct 13 01:51:40 <Tom90deg> Do any of the figures look alive, or are the all long dead
Oct 13 01:51:40 <Sabitsuki> …Here's something.
Oct 13 01:51:44 <Sabitsuki> Flies.
Oct 13 01:51:49 <Soulless> "There are dead people outside? What? What is going on?"
Oct 13 01:51:51 <Sabitsuki> Flies, pinned by their wings.
Oct 13 01:52:01 <Sabitsuki> To the crosses. All obviously dead.
Oct 13 01:52:13 <Soulless> "What exactly is outside?"
Oct 13 01:52:14 <E4D> Jason brakes, the vehicle skidding to a halt.
Oct 13 01:52:52 <Ragazzo> Dusty stops his vehicle.
Oct 13 01:52:54 <Tom90deg> "People stuck onto crosses…"
Oct 13 01:52:57 <Ragazzo> "The hell…"
Oct 13 01:53:06 <Soulless> "…Excuse me?"
Oct 13 01:53:07 <Tom90deg> "And Hellflies."
Oct 13 01:54:18 * Laito (~moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc#moc.retrahc.om.slts.pchd.5D68B3DB-CRInys|sirhc) has left #afteraction
Oct 13 01:54:24 <Maddy> Alice is jossled in the LAV. "W-what's going on, hun?"
Oct 13 01:54:55 <Dawny> Kay reaches out to try and steady Alice.
Oct 13 01:55:09 <E4D> <We got shit crucified all over the place out here. Paranormals and flies.>
Oct 13 01:55:12 <Ragazzo> Assume dusty starts up again whenever the group gets mocing.
Oct 13 01:55:13 <Soulless> "Is it safe to exit the vehicle, Dusty, Zoe?"
Oct 13 01:55:22 * Ragazzo has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 13 01:55:33 <Tom90deg> "No."
Oct 13 01:55:36 <Tom90deg> "Don't get out."
Oct 13 01:55:59 <Dawny> Kay furrows her brows and shakes her head.
Oct 13 01:56:13 <Soulless> "…I do not understand. Can we temporarily switch places so I can see outside? I want to see this for myself."
Oct 13 01:56:14 <Tom90deg> "This seems a bit…extreme for the CI…They were useing that psyhic."
Oct 13 01:56:28 <Tom90deg> "You really don't…But I know you won't stop asking."
Oct 13 01:56:35 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs down. "Go ahead."
Oct 13 01:57:03 <Soulless> "Apologies."
Oct 13 01:57:43 <Soulless> He takes a breath to try and prepare himself for the worst, though nothing would be worse than the birdrape.
Oct 13 01:58:03 <Soulless> He climbs up and scans around, face going very very neutral very very quickly.
Oct 13 01:59:04 <Soulless> "Do we know who did this, Zoe?"
Oct 13 01:59:26 <Sabitsuki> A girl with her leg ripped off bleeds out of it, the wound dropping small cogs and gears. From the state of the small pile of them at the foot of the cross, she's been there awhile. Dead.
Oct 13 01:59:28 <Tom90deg> "For a fact? No. I'm assuming it was the CI, but that's jumping to conculsions."
Oct 13 02:00:02 <Tom90deg> "Wasn't there someone who was into gears and clockwork…"
Oct 13 02:00:09 <Soulless> "…That girl. She is…"
Oct 13 02:01:00 <Tom90deg> "Tau, she might want to see this."
Oct 13 02:01:16 <Soulless> "…I would have liked to meet her while she was alive." He sits back down.
Oct 13 02:01:22 <Soulless> Err, he gets back down to his previous spot.
Oct 13 02:01:30 <Soulless> "I assume a human did this."
Oct 13 02:01:40 <Tom90deg> "If you can call them that."
Oct 13 02:01:47 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs back up to the spotters location.
Oct 13 02:01:50 <Sabitsuki> "Hm?" Tau steps out of the LAV and…stops.
Oct 13 02:01:58 <Soulless> "…I despise humans…"
Oct 13 02:02:11 <Tom90deg> Zoe climbs out as well, walking behind her.
Oct 13 02:02:24 <Sabitsuki> "…Mrs. Zoe." Quietly.
Oct 13 02:02:27 <Maddy> Alice hauls herself into a seat. "I don't w-want to linger h-here, Jason."
Oct 13 02:02:31 <Tom90deg> "Miss Vriska."
Oct 13 02:02:43 <Tom90deg> "Do you want to examine her for a moment?"
Oct 13 02:02:49 * lumancer has quit (Ping timeout)
Oct 13 02:02:52 <Sabitsuki> "Bring her down, please."
Oct 13 02:03:11 <Tom90deg> «Jason, give me a moment.»
Oct 13 02:03:25 <Tom90deg> "I'll need your help.."
Oct 13 02:03:25 <Soulless> Alicel is out, looking at the person he has not met before.
Oct 13 02:03:36 <Sabitsuki> "You'll have it."
Oct 13 02:03:41 <Tom90deg> Zoe heads over to the girl with the gears and starts trying to work her down.
Oct 13 02:04:20 <Sabitsuki> The nails slip out easily; the body was apparently not treated with any care besides being held long enough to be hammered to the wood.
Oct 13 02:04:31 <Soulless> "I do not believe we have met." He directs this to Tau, but quietly, and goes to look over the girl that Zoe has brought down.
Oct 13 02:04:52 <Tom90deg> Zoe carefully lowers the girl to the ground. "I don't think we have enough time for a proper burial…"
Oct 13 02:05:37 <Dawny> Kay uses this time to go back to Florence where John is.
Oct 13 02:06:10 <Sabitsuki> "There will be time. We have time for such a simple thing. Artemtis, Nydali. Shovels." The Adjutants appear out of the LAV with trench shovels in their hands. Tau takes one, and they all begin to dig near the cross.
Oct 13 02:06:25 <Sabitsuki> They are silent throughout the work.
Oct 13 02:06:33 <Soulless> Alicel kneels by the girl and is examining her corpse.
Oct 13 02:06:45 <Tom90deg> Zoe stands by, waiting. "Alicel, stand back a bit…"
Oct 13 02:07:00 <Tom90deg> "I promise I'll explain later, and it'll take a long time."
Oct 13 02:07:20 <Soulless> Does he recognize her general makeup, or is it unlike anything he has seen?
Oct 13 02:07:34 <Sabitsuki> She's made of clockwork, nothing electronic about her.
Oct 13 02:07:45 <Sabitsuki> Artificial skin.
Oct 13 02:08:17 <Tom90deg> "Do you think you could repair her Tau?"
Oct 13 02:08:26 <Soulless> "I think I may be able to."
Oct 13 02:09:04 <Sabitsuki> "You cannot. That would be an aberration as surely as necromancy is."
Oct 13 02:09:17 <Tom90deg> "Then we won't."
Oct 13 02:09:37 <Soulless> "She and I are made of the same thing. I want to… I do not want her to be buried incomplete."
Oct 13 02:09:48 <Sabitsuki> "Just leave it to us. She was likely not treated well in life even before…this."
Oct 13 02:09:52 <Soulless> "Well, not exactly but… "
Oct 13 02:10:06 <Sabitsuki> "A human burial would be what one of…her kind would want."
Oct 13 02:10:17 <Soulless> "…I am so sorry, I am so sorry." He is speaking to her like she can hear him.
Oct 13 02:10:30 <Sabitsuki> Artemis and Nydali lower the body into the hole.
Oct 13 02:11:27 <Sabitsuki> "By law of the Church, we are not allowed to do services for simple automatons. This will change, and I will change it here and now."
Oct 13 02:11:32 <Soulless> Alicel stands and watches.
Oct 13 02:11:55 <Sabitsuki> The Adjutants pile dirt on the body of the girl.
Oct 13 02:11:56 <Tom90deg> "Should we do anything? Say anything?"
Oct 13 02:13:50 <E4D> "Uhhh, you guys used to not let people be buried if they had some pieces thrown in?"
Oct 13 02:14:20 <Maddy> "I t-think she h-had more than a f-few pieces."
Oct 13 02:14:48 <Tom90deg> "She was all pieces, but they still tied her up to die."
Oct 13 02:15:04 <Tom90deg> "Wonder what her name was…"
Oct 13 02:15:07 <Soulless> "She appeared largely artificial." The 'like me' is almost tangible.
Oct 13 02:15:21 <Sabitsuki> "It is my business." She watches the burial. "O God, whose attribute it is to always fix and forgive, we present you a body ready for the Forge. There will come, in time, a new body, one stronger than the last. Of the dead, we ask patience. Of the living, we ask regret. Death be passed."
Oct 13 02:15:55 <Maddy> Alice bows her head, mumbling a prayer of her own beneath her breath.
Oct 13 02:15:55 * Nusquam has quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Oct 13 02:16:33 <E4D> Jason turns away, climbing back into the LAV, he rolls his eyes starting it back up.
Oct 13 02:16:42 <Soulless> Alicel is just silent. He leaves back to the Florence.
Oct 13 02:17:06 <Sabitsuki> Tau makes a hand gesture and stands aside, walking back to the vehicle. "She was fully artificial, except for the mouth and the…" She lets the word drop. "A mindless automation, serving with duty."
Oct 13 02:17:21 <Maddy> Alice gets back in the LAV.
Oct 13 02:45:04 <Sabitsuki> Tau, Artemis, and Nydali walk off silently into as soon as they get a chance. Keeping in lockstep. They leave behind their radios but take their weapons.
Oct 13 02:45:09 <Sabitsuki> *into the town